Speaker 1: What's up, everybody. Welcome to Rose Pricks. It's Tuesday morning, bright and early, and Cecily and I did our job and we.
Speaker 2: Watched The Bachelorette last night. How do macro? Oh yeah, oh yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, I got a mac I got a macro for you. Okay, Spencer's turtleneck is unacceptable. It is not acceptable. What about Marcus's. Neither is Marcus's and they are the same, by the way, one is just in a cream and one is in black. I looked very closely. They're basically so they so production must have gone out and just bought like a package of these at like Target. We'll just get nine of them in every collar right. For some reason, I don't know why it looks worse on Spencer than it does on Marcus. It does look worse, but it is the worst clothing choice I've ever seen on any reality show. And that includes like flave of Flame. Wow, that is strong that I know. Have strong words, y'all. I should just come clean. I'm not in the best mood, so just come I woke up with a spider on my face and it just put me in a mood. Is that a euphemis I wish. I mean, I don't know. I do wish it's just been rosy. But what if I just start calling you spider face, spider spiderface instead of butterface, which I always thought was mean. That was very mean. That's really mean. Didn't like spider father. Did it hurt you? No, it's just resting. Did it just No? It was crawling and I was I was having a hard time because my dog was just up all hours. So I finally closed my eye. I was like, okay, maybe I get just ten minutes and I wake I feel something on my face and I wake up and there's a spider just crawling across my face. Luckily Monroe was not in the bed because if he were and I reacted to that like like that, he goes nuts and we'll try to like bite the spider. But it doesn't matter where that spider is, you know what I mean? Right? So he would bite your face, yes he would have, but he wasn't there. So even though I've been but because of that, I've been trained to be really calm if there's like a bug, so I'll just be okay, okay, okay, cool, cool, cool. So there's like slowly got out of bed, but it's somewhere in my bed.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this, sure, how does Monroe react if, say, like the towels in the bathroom are not hung completely evenly?
Speaker 2: Oh well after that are not organized like, you know, neatly? Does Monroe get matt like? Do you have to be really careful? I feel like I know where you're headed with this. But the thing is is you don't see him when he's in a good mood. You only hear about this stuff where he's like pissed off or whatever. And yes, he's particular about certain things, and yes they wrote that j Lo movie about it where he had to swim to shore truly, but he's not like that most of the time.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, okay, No, I am not saying that you need to break up with Monroe.
Speaker 2: You're right, I don't see Monroe. I'm sure there's a lot of good things. I mean, he's the love of my life. He is my soulmate. That part is true, but it's just it's no I understand.
Speaker 1: Oh boys, You're like, sometimes when I get in like an argument with somebody, Monroe doesn't take my side, which is just weird.
Speaker 2: Monroe will be like, well, how are you behaving? Which is in this conversation. I know this is more a bored thing, but maybe we should have this card, like, how do you feel about that? Do you are you mad? If you feel like John is not doing the teamwork? You want a teammate right, like, of course, but you don't want him to blindly follow your opinions.
Speaker 1: Well pretty much though, I don't want him to not blindly follow my opinions. I mean, what are husbands for. It's not like my therapist. I don't need to be challenged, right.
Speaker 2: I think about this in turn, and I'm bringing it back to the Bachelor Aurette today. See that's what we do. I wonder when you're choosing, You've got these guys, all these guys to choose from all these maga maga dudes. What a joy for her? Uh huh? Like, who do you choose? Do you? Like? I want the guy that just kind of has my back, or I want the guy that can protect me against as some sort of military attack. I don't know, I don't know. I'm a shrug emoji right now.
Speaker 1: Listen, we've found out and this is this. If you're if you're interested. We did a whole ask Patreon episode about it last week, but we found out some very problematic views that Devin has now.
Speaker 2: I believe. We did talk about this on the Regular Show a while ago, where it turned out that during the Truth or Dare game, uh, he was asked about a conspiracy theory that he believes or some worse or something.
Speaker 1: I don't remember what he was asked, but his answer was that he doesn't He thinks that nine to eleven was an inside job and apparently it didn't make it into the edit. So reality, Steve is the one who told us that, and he told us that on the episode that we did with him.
Speaker 2: So sometime back, Yeah, we've known some stuff about Devin. He's the one who broke the news. And then Steph did a deep dive on Reddit and we we definitely talked about that extensively on Patreon a week ago. By the way, if you guys aren't on Rosebricks Patreon, get on there because we're on.
Speaker 1: So the thing is that some people thought it was he was joking, you know, and I thought he was joking, right. A lot of people thought he was joking, a lot of people thought like Oh, he's just being like, that's kind of a young thing to like make kind of make a joke about, like, you know, because younger people weren't directly affected by nine to eleven, most of them, So sometimes I guess that could be something that they could kind of like make a dark joke about. But it turns out not so much. He was completely serious and he's super right wing and follows this really gross account called the Something Liberal, which is the opposite liberal, typical liberal, and there's a ton of real bad anti LGBT, anti trans, anti immigrant, anti you know, just bullying, awful stuff, and he's liked a lot of these posts.
Speaker 2: It's bad, right. No, he's not good. And we were shocked surprised to hear it because they gave him that Pete Davidson narrative for no reason, and so you're sort of thinking, oh, he's like that, but he's nothing like that. He's he's not great, And it's interesting to watch this play out. It's really weird to watch him now because he'd become one of our favorites.
Speaker 1: Yes, so my question is like, because we've and we've talked about this a million times, this is like age old question do.
Speaker 2: They not discuss anything like and I don't. I don't even think.
Speaker 1: That this stuff is like pure politics. It's like, sure, you can keep politics out of it, but these are just worldviews.
Speaker 2: These are just you know, are you a good person? Kind of thing?
Speaker 1: Like do you do you hate the LGBT community? Because I can't imagine that Jen would be down with that now. So if she's not down with that, you know, and listen, I if two people are both sort of like and this isn't about like Republicans, this is about dark, like hateful views and thinking that dehumanizing a certain group of people. So my question is do they completely keep all discussions of that out until fantasy sweet or do they do these things sneak in? And so she's making these choices by keeping these people around knowing that they have these views.
Speaker 2: That's what I want to know. What do you I don't know, that's a good question. I really I don't know. But it's disturbing and it's really hard to watch knowing what we know now because we typically don't get spoiled on the show. I kind of don't like to know anything, but this year was just impossible, you know, because stuff's just coming out that it's getting better, right, and like that's it's they got to do a better job at vetting. But I guess there's only so much you can do.
Speaker 1: But I feel like it wouldn't be that hard to go look at people's social media m M.
Speaker 2: And look to see although did did he unlike those posts? Like was that screenshot a long time ago? But he didn't unlike them? But now apparently he, you know, found out that people were going crazy and finding out all this stuff, So now he's liking some like Kamala Harris posts. But people are like bullshit, h.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or you would think that, like I don't know, maybe before you come on the show, you would go check your social media. And I mean people are smart enough to erase old problematic tweets.
Speaker 2: Right right. I mean maybe he'll address it. But let's okay, let's get into today because we got a lot to get through because we start out this episode with Matt Matthew the ex boyfriend. This poor dude. Okay, let me just set this up. He gets, he gets he's so tired. He gets on a plane. He flies to New Zealand. I can't even imagine what is that twenty seven thousand hours Cecily.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you understand though, that he did pay his own way.
Speaker 2: Jesse wants you to know, they did not Production did not pay for this, paid his own way, which also sucks.
Speaker 1: He wants us to know. Everybody wants us to know. Jen wants us to know, like, we get it, we get it. He had Miles. He's cool like.
Speaker 2: That, And I told you last week that I didn't see it between them. You were like, I think he's so cute, which he's cute, but I was like, I don't. I don't see a spark here. This seems weird. It seems like he's just out of nowhere. This seems like a very forced situation, even though production saying it's not like you said, how would they know? How would he even know where she was? Of course, like how would he know who to get in touch with?
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying, like, like any of us could just dial up the Bachelor producers.
Speaker 2: Right, So he comes in he has this weird, kind of timid but I gave him a pass because I'm like, he's so tired. Oh my god, he just got off like a twenty one hour plane ride. He's so tired, and he.
Speaker 1: Was like, guys, can I I is there any way I could just like shower, you know. I went into the bathroom at the airport and I kind of like rinsed off my face. And they're like, look, do you want to do this or not? Like we're going into a rose ceremony right, You're walking right in no time. So poor guy, they don't they don't give him a heads up.
Speaker 2: He puts on a full on tux homeboy puts on a tuxedo, an old school tuxedo too, and not even like a new modern one, Like no, he just has a tux on him. Obviously he brought with him not a suit. Has he not seen the show? Because he people wear tuxes? What the fuck? I mean, let's talk about this because I know I'm in a bad mood.
Speaker 1: But like, did he think he was going straight to the final rose ceremony?
Speaker 2: He's like, oh, well, I'm not gonna bad prose. I don't yeah exactly.
Speaker 1: He's like, I thought, wait, I thought, where isn't this prom am?
Speaker 2: I going to prom? And they're like, even at prom, you wouldn't wear a tux not like this, Not like I mean maybe a funny like ironic tux, like a blue ruffled tux or something that you've got at a vintage saying, but like nothing about his sky screams fun or ironic, has no idea what's happening. So he's so tired by this point. Imagine he's never been given a chance to eat. He's probably starving, no chance to sleep. Now he's in his tugs. He's like a zombie. They like prop him up, push him out there, like go get a Matthew.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, we're rooting for you for the storyline.
Speaker 2: So she has like this kind of So first Jen has to go in and tell the guys like, hey, I've never been y'all what she say, y'all, I've never been told that that anyone loves me before before this Matthew. First off, really okay, all right, So the guys are annoyed.
Speaker 1: Except for the guy, one of the guys I forgot who was Devin, who told her I'm falling in love with you. And she was like, no one's ever said that to me before. Okay, well now they have, so I can't keep saying I know exactly.
Speaker 2: And he already apparently he'd already told her before, because he was like, yeah, I'm still in love with you. I just I'm not buying what she's selling well. And also so she's very nerve to tell them. So she's like, so I'm like in the city, and it's like this guy Matt is here. She's all over it. It's like talking to a five year old. Yes, And then there was a clown, and then the clown came with the classroom, and then he popped a balloon, and then I cried, and then there were cupcakes, and it's like, okay, you lost me at one Bart like, why do you cry? But that's what I was like, yeah, Matt, and she yes. She's being so vague about it. She's like, right in the city. And then Matt is here and he wants to join our journey. And he flew with herself like he had a lot of miles. I don't like when I was with him, he didn't have a lot of miles. He wasn't like a huge traveler.
Speaker 1: But I guess in the meantime he's been traveling a lot, so he had miles because for himself.
Speaker 2: But she says all this, it makes no sense. They're barely processing it, and then she's like br b. She's like gets up, like gotta go, and she's got to go to go talk to him. Who his tugs? This poor man right right, this is gentle gentle man. So they're agitated. Obviously I would be too. Actually they're like what I was talking too. But h Devin was just like you know what. First of all, Sam was going into his like hard you know, yeah, bra, listen, you best not like come into this room, y'ah or I'm gonna like beat your ass like he's doing that. Yeah, He's like where you stay? Where you stay? What are you asking me where I live? Yeah? Bro, where do you stay? Don't worry about it? Sam, I don't know why? Who? What? What is? What is this crop of guys is this is this truly the worst group that we've ever had. I don't, Yeah, I'm not. I mean I like Grant. I love Grant. I like Jonathan with an Oh, yes I do. I really like Jonathan. He's he's a healthy choice. I liked Dylan. I like that I've reduced him to like a weight watcher's meal. He's a healthy choice. You like Dylan? I like Dylan. Dylan is is not problematic in any way. I'm not gonna make it though, so he doesn't even you know, spoiler, and I was sort of giving Spencer a pass until the turtleneck. Although I do have something exciting to say. I do have a surprise for you. Okay, we're gonna we'll wait to the surprise. But there's someone someone turned me around them themselves. But no, no, no, no, We'll get to Austin. Yeah. Austin's like like this is whacked.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, and the other guys are like, yeah, this is like a no go. Devin's like if this guy comes, if he walks in here, that that said, I'm leaving.
Speaker 2: Right Yeah, he's very adamant about that. And this is whack yo yo yo yo. But none of it matters. It's all for total show bys. Because she goes to have a conversation with Matt, who looks ridiculous. He does seem sweet. There's no spark, as I called, and she's like, yeah, I mean I don't know, I like him, but like I'm like d he's like eleven other guys like I don't know. But she's like, I I'm really torn. Yeah, like but she's not at all torn. And the tucks did not help. Oh my god. So she's like, yeah, thanks so much for coming, bye bye bye, and he's like, can I get a banana from crafty or something like anything? Do I literally have to go back tonight? And she's like, yeah, not my problem, right, and production.
Speaker 1: Is like listen, He's like, is there any way you guys could get me a better rate? Like, I'm not saying that you have to pay for it. I'm not asking you guys to pay my way home, but is there can you guy you have a travel department, can you get me a better deal?
Speaker 2: And they're like no, no, because you made it very clear it was on your own dime. So we did that we'd be lying, right. So he's like, so I just have to go to a hotel or something. Could you recommend one? I'll eat for it. I really honestly don't feel like I wanted And they're like, yeah, no, we can't do that. You have to be out of the country. We signed a waiver. This this poor So then okay, So she has a conversation with Matt and then Matt walks in. He has like feels the need to meet the guy and they're not having it no, no, this is where okay, yeah, yeah. Devin's like she complained about her past and now she's letting it back in.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna leave, and then I just wrote Lenny and Squiggy moment Ello. Matt comes in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's like, hey guys, first of all, flew here on my own dime. Just want to make that super clever, uh huh.
Speaker 1: And my money okay, by dime, by my own dime. I mean I paid for it. It's on my credit card. Anyway, I'm gonna get.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get.
Speaker 1: Miles, do not worry about me. And Sam goes, look around, bitch, there's some good guys here.
Speaker 2: Okay, boy boy, hey boy, yeah boy, glad to hear the past. Sam will stay in the past. Mud dude, Okay, this here is squashed. We good bra Who are you? Sam? Who is any of them? And then like Matt just doesn't even know what's going on because he's so hungry and tired, So he's like, okay, all right, see you around. So he leaves. That was just said nothing real, nothing, a real nothing, So Jen all right, So then we have to go straight. She's like, well, you know, based on this, like I kind of know who I love, I know what I want now, So we're not gonna have a party going straight to this rose ceremony, right, Uh No, that that's at the end of the show. This is they just straight up have a rose. Yeah, then they have a rose ceremony.
Speaker 1: Okay, so later she gets to do her no rose ceremony for you, No, no cocktail party for you, guys, I've made my I've already made my decision.
Speaker 2: Okay, so let me ask you this. When she's when she's naming the people. Okay, so she's naming them, so I'm just gonna do it in order because I just all right, so it's grant of course. Then we have boring Jeremy, Jonathan, and then Spencer when she says that she's like a spunser spunsera except this rose with the turtleneck. Dylan Austin. I was surprised by Austin. I was not surprised to see Thomas go were you Oh no, oh, I wasn't you were surprised her. You weren't surprised. I was not surprised, right, yeah, no, he was just absurd. And then John just I don't think he got enough time, right right, No he didn't. Yeah, he was adorable. I liked him. But okay, so now we're down to nine guys.
Speaker 1: It's important that we know that here, right, and then we're gonna go to seven. I always like to get myself excited because the big cut is for hometowns. When she goes seven to four.
Speaker 2: I mean, you think she'll cut So next week she's gonna cut three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's how I totally do it. That's the normal way of things. It's the big cut.
Speaker 2: Is that. Yeah, i'd be you know, maybe because because well we'll get to it, someone's self eliminates. Maybe we get an extra episode, you know, because somebody. She wasn't supposed to get rid of that many people, but she does. This episode is like, it's we're getting it down.
Speaker 1: Well, that's because we didn't have a rose ceremony in the last episode because we had to be continued. So if you think about it, it's kind of split into two episodes. So the people that left in this rose ceremony would have left last Monday.
Speaker 2: You know, I said this before. I have a friend not currently working on the show, but someone who used to. I think I said this, but you know, from past experience, the person who they're going to choose. They have it down to the final two on day like day two, there is literally usually no question. They have two guys that they're into or two women, and then the rest is all filler. That's what I've been told. And sometimes even really one they like really hone in on, like this is the one I don't really want to do the rest of us, you know, I mean not obviously not exactly always that, but who is the one that chose? Courtney Robertson Robinson Ben, Yeah, like that story there was it was. It was always Courtney. They were you know, they were even caught on camera, are caught, you know, on recordings like making fun of the other girls. Basically really one. Yeah, like he wasn't necessarily be but she was and he was laughing and don't you remember that they had all that audio. They were just hooking up all the time. It having sex with him on the beach, right and it was like slurpy CAUs sound. But yeah, no, it was always her. There was no question. Well I have heard but like Nick faiol when I used to like enjoy his podcast, he would always say that you definitely they know, like the Final Four at least early on and then yeah, a lot of it is production picks that the people they keep around, but very I have definitely heard that they're usually not surprised. Nobody comes from behind, you know, right, not usually. I mean, I'm sure there's been a season but or.
Speaker 1: They could come behind for us, but usually the person has been spending time with.
Speaker 2: Them, right. Yeah. Now, I was going to get to Jesse basically doing a tourism commercial for New Zealand, which he keeps doing striving Crazy. But before that, can we talk about our new sponsor? Oh my gosh, yes, you start, because Stephanie is excited about Blown Away. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, so this is a This product is a CBD and low dose THHC product. It's called via the iia uh and I have been using the CBD product that is called Zen and it's for sleep. And I'm going to tell you something. As a woman who is getting a little bit older, I was having some really serious sleep issues and I know you have too, so I highly recommend this product to you, Cecily, the Zen product. It's a gummy and it has some ingredients.
Speaker 2: In it that are really helpful for sleep and for the first time. I have been sleeping through the night, like I hang up at not in the middle of the night, which is crazy for me. I support this so much. First of all, I've tried a bunch of different of their products, and the Zen what you're talking about, the THCHC free it's very high in CBD, which is wonderful, and it's got passion flowers, got all kinds of things. And I too have been sleeping like a baby, and I haven't said that since I was a baby. Like, this stuff is good, and they have other ones if there are other THCHC free options, some for relaxation, some for a little bit of a mood lift, and there are some like you said, with low dose THCHC. They have something for everything. And I also want to add just just because they are so delicious. The only problem is they're so delicious because you kind of want to just gobble the whole bottle. Don't do that because you need them, but they don't. They taste so good. They really do taste great. Yeah, Yeah, it's my favorite gummy. There's just absolutely no question. And it is like the only lifestyle Hemp brand. It really is like top notch ingredients. Yeah, I'm just such a fan.
Speaker 1: And by the way, in case you are looking for a higher dose of THHC, their products range from zero milligrams to one hundred of DFC, So you're going to find what you want. So, if you're twenty one or older, check out the link to VIA in our show description and use the code rose pricks to receive fifteen percent off. After you purchase, they're going to ask where you heard about them. Please support our show and tell them we sent you enhance your every day with Via.
Speaker 2: Again, if you are twenty one plus, check out the link to VIA in our description and use the code rose pricks to receive fifteen percent off after you purchase, They're going to ask where you heard about them. Please support our show and tell them that rose Pricks sent you enhance your every Day with Viya. Yeah, yeah, all right.
Speaker 1: So basically it's the Rose ceremonies done. Jen goes and talks to Jesse and it's basically business speak, but bachelor speak. Bah bah blah, while's down, my husband's here, get vulnerable, get to know guys better, all right, date card. Jonathan gets the date card. I just got right to it, I said, they go up in a helicopter. She tells us that they do have chemistry, but it hasn't taken off yet. You know why, Cecily, because he hasn't gotten open and vulnerable yet.
Speaker 2: Are his walls up? Do you think? I think they're up? Yeah, she's got to get them to get those walls down, get them now. I thought this was the cutest date I've seen her on this entire season. And who would have thunk that are a little bandage guy or guy with the bandage or whatever he did his yeah face bandage guy. I mean, who would have thought that he'd now all of a sudden be a front runner Like that just came out, And that actually came out of nowhere because I didn't really see them connecting, but when they're running through the vineyard. I love relationships like this. I love the fun best friend feel, you know, I'm sure we all do. But like the really silly picks you up, swings you around like I like that. I like that for her. I think that's she likes that kind of stuff. Mm hmmm. And it's not so he's not so serious, but he can be. Although I don't know if I loved his trauma dump, which we'll get to. Yeah. Yeah, it was pretty basic. Well, there's a there's a couple of things that were fine that she said. Like she's there throwing grapes at She's like, look what I can do. Watch what I can do with my mouth. I was like, that's girl. You know that's going to be a commercial. Then of course they have a hot tub right there, which is our joke. Hot tub is just ready to go, just in the middle of nowhere. They've brought it. They made Matthew bring it in. Hey, while you're coming in from the States. You've actually had a hard time getting a hot tub here, could you?
Speaker 1: You don't have to have it assembled. He's like, listen, I brought this hot tub on my own dime. Nobody asked me, nobody paid me. I'm not getting reimbursed.
Speaker 2: This was like something I chose to do, whether you use it with me or another guy Like, I don't control you. It's on you. I love you, I'm in love with you, and I'm falling in love with you, all those things, and she's like, bye, thank you for the hot tub. So they have their night date. It's trauma dump time, and okay, tell me what you thought of this? I didn't like you said. I know you're I know what you're getting to. I know. I okay, So you want to you want to start? You want me?
Speaker 1: Basically, he's like, yeah, I had this ex girlfriend and she was crazy.
Speaker 2: She started drinking too much, she had substance abuse issues, and then she accused me of being abusive, and like, you know, isn't that horrible, Like when women like accuse you of like abusing them, like that was crazy. Wasn't that such a red flag? I was like, uh oh, I mean, oh, if it's bad enough that he feels the need that he has to say it on camera to kind of make sure it's like, oh, yeah, you're probably gonna hear you do some some slight, very light digging. And it's true. Maybe his ex wasn't great and maybe she I don't know, who knows, I don't know her, but I didn't like that his tramadum was about her addiction. That's her story. Yeah, I think that's shitty. It is really, I didn't like it, and we're only hearing.
Speaker 1: One side, so it's it's difficult because provided like, let's just say she chooses him and he's he's it at the end. Well, then what like, then does does it at that point? Does she find out does she hear the other side of it? Like does she have to wait until like she's home to see the stuff that? I mean Listen, Reddit hasn't come out with anything about this, so really, but you know what I mean, it's weird that they would let him say that on the trauma dump, but then we have no way for her to know the truth.
Speaker 2: Right, I totally agree. Also, again, it's somebody else's story. And when I hear yeah, my ears perked up, like yeah, you know, so she was like just drinking too much. Yeah, to me, it sounds like maybe, but he also is super controlling and super He didn't say, like he could have said, you know, I got caught up in the chaos as well, there's an illness there, and you know, through alan On, maybe I got a little better because I learned I couldn't control this other person. It's not for me to do that. You know, There's a lot of ways he could have gone with that, but instead it was like, yeah, she was like just drinking all the time and stuff, and then she told me I was like controlling. It's like, well, you probably were right. Yeah, it's really difficult. I mean, all the way is, yes, we do like him, but we just and we don't know, right, Like if we were friends with him, we could all we could be like, oh my god, his ex was a total nightmare. Yeah, and maybe falsely accused him of things, but we how do we know if I were him? If that was the case and I were him, I wouldn't bring that up at all. If I had a crazy X like that that I didn't want to messing around with my life, I just wouldn't say anything. So he's dumb or he's being manipulative. Yeah, there's no good answer here, because if he's that terrible that she made it up, like don't say it on the Bachelor, she's not going anywhere, yeah you know, yeah, And then then they're just throwing out all the work toxic gaslet, emotional abyss, trauma, trauma, gaslet, toxic.
Speaker 1: I mean, listen, both of these people could be unreliable narrators, Like how do we know we're only listening to their side of everything. We're only listening to Jen constantly tell us that her ex was toxic, but then she's so quick to be like, but not that ex, that ex that was that just flew here. He was like totally great, Like he was awesome guy I was taught.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, Matthew, some were telling the story about her, like she's pretty toxic. I shouldn't have gone there. She was. She did not seem to care about me at all. I really thought we had a connection. Well, and there is a weird thing too, if you think about it, with like her family is always like, I don't know, you pick these guys and like you give and give and give of yourself, and like they don't they don't really give you anything.
Speaker 1: But then what about this guy? She's like, But then at the same time, she's like, well, I've never really been in love. And according to her, this guy matt was super.
Speaker 2: Great and they did date. It's not like she wasn't attracted to him. You know, you can't account chemistry if you're not attracted to someone, nothing you can do. But like, yeah, they.
Speaker 1: Right, But her complaint was that he was like a not into her enough. I guess because she's like, well, you weren't saying but I just think I think she's an unreliable narrator, is what I'm saying like here, you had this great guy, but you're like, yeah, my ex was really toxic, but I wasn't ready to receive love back then. I only basically her family is saying, you only go after these guys that don't care about you, right.
Speaker 2: Right, And you know these people, these people, but a lot of like you know on the show or otherwise, a lot of people are getting therapy via TikTok and it's unhealthy. You're throwing out words like gas lit. I mean that's a really heavy allegation, right, like it's a real thing, but like, let's not. It's like narcissist. Okay, we're all on a spectrum, we all we are. It's not possible otherwise in life for the Dalai lama, you know, like even then he's probably a narcissist a little bit.
Speaker 1: Probably he thinks pretty highly. You have to think kind of highly of yourself to do like I don't know, workshops for so many people.
Speaker 2: Like first work on your foot. That makes you the Dalai lama. It's how they decide, right.
Speaker 1: So you know, if you're the Dolli Lama and people treat you a certain way, is it possible that you just never you just stay completely humble.
Speaker 2: I don't know if the do. Let's say the Dalai Lama was on the Bachelor, do you think he'd be like, walls up, walls down. My walls are back up. I'm just going to meditate. Walls down.
Speaker 1: Would he be like, listen, when you're the Dalai Lama and you're not going to understand this because you're not the Dalai Lama, because there's only one Dollari Lama and that's me. But when you're the Dollai Lama, like people have, they just expect you to be perfect and then it's toxic on me.
Speaker 2: Says that I feel gas lit, honestly by everyone, the whole world. So again, these things are real things. There are people, there are relationships that are toxic. But I hate, as you know, is just the black and white thinking. You're just saying words, you're spewing words that just are just make no sense. And I say that as someone who's never been accused of being toxic by a guy, You're welcome.
Speaker 1: The thing is that if you are so victimy that the every that you're just like I was in all these toxic relationships only because I didn't know how to love myself because I didn't value myself. But what about the relationships that weren't toxic? You know what I'm saying, like is the yeah, is Matt going like she's kind of toxic?
Speaker 2: Right right, That's what I'm saying. It's all relative. No, I'm just agreeing with you and I appreciate that. And so you're being.
Speaker 1: Kind of toxic right now. I'm trying to like you just want to argue about who's more toxic.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, I always get myself in these toxic relationships. Point, you're gaslighting. You're a red flag, well walking red flag. Okay, So the guys are sitting red flag. Okay, yeah, I've been sitting for a long time. Guys are talking smack back to the thing. We'll come back. They get their dumb date cards, so it's everyone except Grant. So we know that Grant's going to get the one on one yet this point. Yes, let's see. So that's kind of exciting. Also, Oh, here's something else I didn't really like both of these two, Jonathan and Jen. The thing they like about each other is that they make each other feel like kind of heard and believed, like because John's like, wow, you have, like the ability to really understand. And then she's she's Then he says to camera, like she makes me feel heard. I don't hate that, I have to say, I actually don't hate that. I think that's a good reason to like someone. You feel seen. He's saying heard, but he feels seen you want. That's the thing I've picked up on on their like little platefulness. They they fit each other well. I think they can be their best selves around each other. There's no bullshit.
Speaker 1: Well I guess I don't think that it's really your best self if you're spending your entire dinner bashing your ex and how shitty they treated you, and you're both like, oh my god, I too was treated shittily by an ex.
Speaker 2: I too had a toxic X that you know, trauma bonding, as they say.
Speaker 1: Right, but then they're both like, that's why I have a hard time emoting, That's why I have a hard time being myself because I was because I had such a terrible X.
Speaker 2: Hmm. Yeah, No, they're not taking a lot of they're not they're not looking at themselves, not a lot of self examination. Yet, maybe we'll get there. Okay, So at this point, so Grant gets the let's let's go to Grant Austin. Austin's having some feelings at this point. He's like, I haven't even like spent and has even kissed her. I don't think so. No, he has an interesting thing here. There's a moment where he you think he's going to say, well, I don't I I've got to I've got a force her to like me. I've got to get in front of her real fast. Instead, he says, I haven't had time to figure out if I'm into her, And I thought that was really insightful, because he does matter too. These guys feelings and what they want matter too. It's always bugged me on these shows that if someone says, you know, I'm sorry, I just don't think I can get there, and they get so mad, they get so crazy. But you're eliminating someone every week. Well, yeah, and I think that we're about to see that, which I thought was I had some thoughts about that. Tell us what you thought, Well, has it happened yet? It hasn't happened yet. Well, we're getting to it.
Speaker 1: So yeah, let's first we have you know, first, we talk about Ferocious Love with John.
Speaker 2: And Jen and they rose, rose Rose. Now it's time for the group date. So of course it's some couple that's been married for like one hundred and fifty years, and it's going to teach everyone about long term commitment by sheep farming sheep, sheep, sheep spend time with the sheep and the beach on the beach, Louie the sheep. Yeah, for some reason, And I did not like this because I don't like putting animal I don't want to make animals work. It probably freaks them out to have all those cameras there. I let the let the sheep live their lives and a bunch of guys like running chasing them around. Yeah, I didn't like that at all. It probably really stressed them out. Yeah. I would imagine they're like jumping over each other trying to get away. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So Dylan, our sweetheart, Dylan is not happy because he just bought some new sneakers and he's like, are you serious? Like I'm about to get eliminated from this whole show. And I bought like new sneakers because I'm kind of into sneakers, and now they want me to like storm around through mud.
Speaker 2: And he's not the guys, and that tells us he's not the guy for her since she seems to love all that, like he can do better, not that she's not great, but he needs his own soulmate. Yeah, but why does he have to ruin his sneakers first?
Speaker 1: I know, I know, you know, he's like, listen, I bought these sneakers on my own dime, like you know, is a.
Speaker 2: Total sport about it. Though he's being so everyone's being there, being cute. I just didn't think it was necessary. Yeah, so, uh, Devin takes her like he's like, hey, like, let me get like a little bit of alone time with you, you know, and the guys are so triggered immediately, and Sam is like, yeah, Bra, that's like a sign of great disrespect yo, Like and I don't think Jen's looking for that. And a guy oh medial that being sick. Yes, he says that. He starts speaking like full on nineties that you be illing, like okay, we're not going to bring back you be ill colborate and listen, he just gets someone comes out and gives him like a vanilla ice like your hair, like what do you call it? A fade? Yes, I mean he's not far from it at this point. No, he's not so. But I was just like, so, you're saying, what you're saying.
Speaker 1: Right now is that you don't think the Jen wants a guy who takes her aside and like pays attention to her and is trying to get to know her.
Speaker 2: I'm saying that or Sam. No, Sam's saying that. That's okay. Sam is like, yeah, she wouldn't like that.
Speaker 1: M she doesn't want a guy who pays attention to her and isn't just here to have a dick measuring contest with the other guys. Yeah, you're right, You're right, Sam, You you really, you really get it.
Speaker 2: Devin just does Devin. Then they come back and they're like I did laugh, and they're like they're not very intelligent. All they had to do was open the gate. Not very intelligent. But the Beast the Beast Farmer Award goes to Devin because all he did was like pull her aside and he didn't do anything farmer farmer.
Speaker 3: Related, right, right, right, right, So that kind of made me laugh. I just like, I just not very intelligent. So I Misflight of the Concord so much.
Speaker 2: Did you watch that? I did? Yeah, yeah, yeah, we need we needed them. That's what you do for the episode. If I'm producing this episode, you bring them in something cool and fun like that. Yeah. Yeah, they're a New Zealand. Let's make it a New Zealand thing. That's fine. Yeah, and plug them. That's great.
Speaker 1: Okay, So now it's TI for this must be the night portion and j Jeremy, our finance bro, gets them alone time with her and he's like, yeah, bruh, like I used to be fat and whatnot.
Speaker 2: And she's like, what are you sure And he's like yeah, like not open but just like fat, fat brow, which does I guess I can track. I kind of see that. Yeah, he's kind of doesn't have the most confidence. Mm hmm. Okay. But here's what I loved. Here's where this is a big surprise. Jeremy has been boring me. I don't like him. I would never choose him. He's just not the guy for us. But I did love when she's like great in a fat he was an a pie, which I love. I loved the pies. Oh really, they're the dorky guys. It's a Jewish fraternity. You're the kind of dorky Jews. I was. I came from a Sammy house. If there are Sammy's out there listening, I see you. My dad was a Sammy. All my boyfriends were Sammy's. Really, babe, the A Pie is like they're little most schools, I guess it's different, but I was an eighty five, so I was in the Jewish sorority. So they were our like brothers. Oh. I know, it's so stupid, but it had. It's the dumbest thing where you're just like, oh, I feel a little connected to you. So he's not like super frat boyish, then he doesn't seem to be. I mean he is. He was in a frat, but he wasn't in like yeah, like stigmatallity. He wasn't in Beta Theta Pie, like one of the ones you think of that maybe sam would be in. And I'm not putting those down, but Apie is like a nerdy Jewish fraternity and I like it. Okay, I like that too. Then I liked it and I was like, Okay, now he's really cute because you imagine that guy, he probably did pretty well. Yeah, So Jeremy, if you're listening, if you want to go to like a formal or something. He could go with me, We could go to a formal I don't see why not. Oh, crush party. I'm going to send you a little crush party invite. Well, he could be he could be married to or engaged to Jen right now, though you don't know. I feel like I do know. I don't know. It hasn't been spoiled. But I just do not see him as a I don't even see hometown for him. I'd like to see them, I mean, that'd be great. But then he then he bores me again because he's like, yeah, you know, like I'm low key, like afraid of like loneliness. That made me cringe real hard, every part of that sentence. He's low key has a fear of loneliness. And then they have a whole conversation about who's a bigger giver. Yeah, I just give. I give too much. That's just like that if I were like one flaw, it's just I just give. This happened before this.
Speaker 1: Happened on another a different season where it was just a constant like, oh my god, I'm just like.
Speaker 2: So good to people. It's just like me with Charity, It's like who was it was it? Charity? It might have been charity. I don't give charity. Oh God. And then okay, by the way, Jeremy's petting her this whole time, which it was kind of cute that she's like, why are you doing that? Stop getting me? It was weird. It was like he didn't even that was cute. They had a moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they did have a moment. But now it's time for Austin. So this has been brewing. As we said, Austin's just been slowly going like.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, I don't know may He's not like I didn't get one. I haven't had a one on one.
Speaker 1: I'm not seeing myself getting a one on one, so like I need to go talk to her.
Speaker 2: He was not wrong to do that. He wasn't feeling her. He just wasn't. Also, one of my biggest pet peeves on reality shows is when people use the term chopping block. I hate it. I don't know why. I've hated it since like MTV challenge like Bananas was like, I'm on the chopping block. God to give myself off the chopping It's just a gross word, two words, and the guys keep saying it. One of them said it so now they're all saying it. So while they're all are they at the chopping block? Sorry if I just don't want to use that phrase, but are they? Are they on the edge.
Speaker 1: If they haven't had a one on one? Do we think this is what they're kind of referring to. Probably, and Austin is one of those. But he's like, wait a minute. I thought about it, and I don't really even like her. I like her as a human, I'm just not like feeling it, so let me let her go. Also, nobody's had like a second one on one yet, so it's she can only have. There's only so much space for one on one, so you know, you got to like, if you like the person, you gotta if if somebody gets a second one on one and you haven't had one, then I can totally understand being like, Okay, well this is done.
Speaker 2: Not. I just wasn't into her though here because I thought about that because the conversation was so short and it could have been like, hey, I just want to kiss you. I don't haven't had any time alone, like you could have tried to woo her or something, m and like have a nice moment and see if there's a spark, but he wasn't even into that. He wasn't. I don't think he cared about the one on one. I think he was just like, I just don't think I'm into you. And she was okay about it. She didn't love it. She'd love the conversation, but she's like it starts the whole like am I not enough? It's like, well, you're already enough for eight other guys? Is that not enough for you? Oh my god?
Speaker 1: So one rejection, I knew this is where I started to have the thing of like this is giving me those Rachel Rekia vibes where it's like I have to be the princess. It has to be all about me all of these guys like I deserve, I want my princess moment, Like they all need to be in love with.
Speaker 2: Me or I'm not worthy, right, And it's exactly I was like, you reject guys every day, that's the nature of the show. But they get a say, they get to say if they want to be there right then She's like.
Speaker 1: She turned it into a thing where which Rachel did, which is when I kind of turned on Rachel. Where it's time for them all to have to spend all their time comforting her now yes, and telling her she's enough and telling her like and I think that the guys probably got irritated about it at some point, like okay, yeah, one guy left, but.
Speaker 2: The rest of us are all here, like vying for your affections, right, she needs validation, She's saying. The producer kind of you heard this women women's voice, and she's like, do you think the other guys know? So they're trying to tell get Jen to be like, hey, guys, I need to tell you that I'm really insecure. Okay, yes, I mean it's not much of a because one guy left out of this many you just sent like twenty guys home, you know from the beginning, thirty guys home. Now you've got all these guys that are super into you. Then they have to have the stupid dumb walls up conversation. Oh and then tell her how britt you're so brave Jen, You're so brave for even being here and doing this, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Putting yourself on the line like that, Like you know, we're the ones who could go home at any moment, but like look at you go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look at it. And then Sam m speak some wisdom. I was shocked, were you shocked by? He kind of flipped the script and he said, you know you're saying this, but would you love me if if I what I wrote because he was saying, like if I let first down? First? I thought it was really gross what she says to start it off, because she's like, do you feel differently about me? Right? Like knowing someone left? Like what a weird fricking thing to say. Well, then he flips it and I wrote that he said, could you love me if I took off my KKK robe? I mean, I'm so sorry, my walls down, let my go down? Sorry, I shouldn't have said the rogue part. Would you love me if you saw the real me? You know? And he just takes off a mask? I mean yeah, but he wasn't wrong. I mean I don't like Sam m but he wasn't wrong, correct, He said with you to say yeah? Because she was so caught up in like, oh my god, what does this say about me? What does this say about me that somebody decided not to compete for me? If you were guessing right now who the front runners are? Because I wrote this down here after that conversation who are your who's going to hometowns? I've got it, I'll tell you mine. Okay, Jonathan, I do think he was going home? Jonathan, Okay, damn unless something happens, uh huh, lest you know, you might know otherwise I don't know. I think Devin because she doesn't know. And Marcus. Oh, but maybe Grant. I'm not feeling a huge spark with Grant. Weirdly, I like him, but I don't. I'm not feeling it. I like him a lot. I mean I would choose him, I know, I'm not sure. Yeah, Grants the wild card there. Maybe not Marcus because he's I don't know, she has a whole thing with him. Okay, So this is where now she's in a good mood because they all tell her how great she is, and she's like, hey, we don't need a rose ceremony. No one else gets to talk to me. Sorry. Oops. Oh.
Speaker 1: Also, also Devin says, which I just thought was kind of funny. Devon's like, yeah, you know, like I don't know what you've been through in your life to make you feel like not worthy of being chosen. But like even if I don't choose you, like some guy's gonna choose.
Speaker 2: You say, this is not the Rose Herman part. No Rose, as far as there was supposed to be a group day rose. That's what I meant, no, because nobody really deserves a rose because she's not feeling like chosen right now, somebody when like, I'm not feeling chosen. Okay, So now we have our date with grand They go horseback riding, which was beautiful. They are beautifully shot. I mean, this is a if you're looking at it from like a cinematic, you know, point of view, it's gorgeous. This year, she looks really cute. They look cute together. They are very cozy, and.
Speaker 1: He's absolutely stunning. I think he's so cute. He's so easy on the eyes. The beautiful brown ice, beautiful brown ice. I've never seen brown eyes so beautiful. I don't care that he's a spam donut. Okay, we are talking about ninety day Piance some other one other show.
Speaker 2: What was it, Love and Paradise? Yes, sorry, he's love beautiful brown eyes on the whole.
Speaker 1: She's like, this is like a movie. This is like a movie. It is very cute. They they drink champagne under an umbrella because it starts to rain.
Speaker 2: And he's all cozy. He has he's holding the umbrella and he has her in his arms. Yeah they're adorable. Yeah, yeah, he has.
Speaker 1: A real by the way, Okay, yeah was this uh oh nighttime portion? Get right to the night portion if you.
Speaker 2: Don't they So we do all this, We go to the nighttime and then he does have something he wants to talk about and Grant. It's so interesting that they have similar He and Jonathan had similar traumas to discuss, but Grant does it in such a mature way. He tells how he feels, but he also is like really working on his relationship with his dad. He's talking about his dad. Mm hmmm. I thought that was great. He's like, you know, I just sort of didn't know what was going on. I didn't really know my dad was an alcoholic, but now he's he's really One day I got the call that he's going to rehab and he's two months sober, which you know isn't that much, but Grant felt hopeful and like cares about him and he wasn't just like saying my life is I mean, because Grant has been a superstar in his life. Yeah, So there's nothing. He's not pointing at anything going. This held me back. No, He's like, no, this happened and we're working on it. Yeah. I absolutely love that, and I loved I will say I really liked her response to it, because he says, he's like, you know, my dad got fired from his job and he was blaming everyone, you know, the way addicts do, don't take responsibility.
Speaker 1: And I finally spoke up and I was like, I don't care. And that led to him checking into rehab or whatever. And then Jen's response is like, yeah, you know, working in an er, I've seen a lot of addiction and it's a disease.
Speaker 2: You know. I really believe that, you know. And I thought that was cool of her, but then she basically stole turned the conversation to talk about her growing up without a dad, and I, on the one hand, I do understand what she was like. I get that she was trying to relate to him, but I don't know, was there any part of you that was like, we know, we heard about your dad like a lot of times already. And also I'm confused about the dad. I guess it was different than what I thought. Originally I thought Originally he just like slept on some weird couch and was cold. But then she's like, no, he moved out and had nothing to do with her. I'm confused about which is the right. I don't know. She didn't have a good relationship with him, and I guess it's important that she talked about it didn't bother me in this case, because I think she was just saying I totally hear you, I can relate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which obviously worked on him because he's like, whoa, I'm now falling in love with her?
Speaker 2: He is, and I think he is. Okay, yeah, he'll probably go to hometowns. So obviously he gets a rose. They're connecting. Meanwhile, back at the house, so great, Yeah, Grant says he's falling in love. Oh my god, I can't believe that this experiment works. Saw that Dylan's concerned. Everybody's a little bit nervous. Devin's nervous, feels so this is finally where she's ready to go. No cocktail party, okay, this is it.
Speaker 1: Which with no real explanation because there are a lot of guys that haven't had one on ones that are like, okay, well, it's the cocktail parties the time that I'm really gonna like have some time with her because I haven't had a one on one, like what's his name who We were just finished talking about Jeremy. Jeremy's like, you know, I really can only shine during these times, like during the cocktail parties, right, So then she's like, yeah, no need for a cocktail party.
Speaker 2: Yeah. That was although they did get some time. They made out and everything like which kind of kind of cutely, kind of hot. Maybe because I found out he was API. I was like, I'd make up with Jeremy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, making good use of his time. He's not just sitting around bitching about not having a one on one.
Speaker 2: The guys are having reactions Devin. Have you noticed every time he's like, well, I need a drink. I'm starting to think Devin might have a little bit of an issue. Oh yeah, I don't see them drink that much outside of drinking wine or whatever on a at a dinner or whatever. He's constantly like getting shots.
Speaker 1: Do you ever think about the fact too, which we I thought it was interesting on the date with Grant where they're talking about the fact that like the dad was an alcoholic and Meanwhile, they drink constantly through their dates.
Speaker 2: They drink in the afternoon, they're having champagne. Then they go out and they drink.
Speaker 1: Like if she's drinking twice a day every day, that's a lot of alcoholics.
Speaker 2: Little she's little, So I don't know where that's going or does she is.
Speaker 1: She just have to be really in control of her drinking and go like I'm going to have like a few SIPs of champagne and that's it. And then she'd have to be a glass of wine with dinner and that's it.
Speaker 2: I mean, honestly, I couldn't do it like I have. I'm drunk on one drink. I was watching a show. I don't remember what the show was, but like, uh no, Sex and the City of course. Sorry, like I pretend for a second, I don't know what the show it was, not sure, but there's an episode where Miranda goes on a date and then the line is Julian Miranda, well, I love you, Marie Into and she has says she has six martinis. Now one martini. I am done. I mean I'm wasted drunk, So six martini's okay. That was the writers. That was stupid, but even like two, I'd be falling down. And I'm small. I'm a little like her, like you know, like I don't know, I don't know. It's hard to drink that much when you don't have that much body weight. Agree, And I'm just saying, yeah, you're right. All that to say, Marianda, Marianda, I can't hear what you will love meaning more, Miranda, you love this lady who I missed that show so much. That was our favorite, I have to say, aside from Bachelor obviously, and just like that was our favorite show to recap. Oh my god, it's coming back, yeah, but it's just not soon enough. So meanwhile, Dylan's upset to this poor guy, we love him so much. He's kind of crying. He's like, it's sweet. I thought he was being Oh, I thought you were saying Devon. I was like, Dylan, I don't know how much I love him anymore. But okay, yeah, poor Dylan. Yeah, So Dylan doesn't get a rose, So Austin eliminated himself and so and Dylan didn't get a rose. And then on the last episode, like three people. So we've lost like five five men, right right, so we're down to seven so we have Sam m Devon, Marcus, Jeremy, Spencer, Grant, and Jonathan Dylan gets at home. I just wrote that's really dumb. I mean, I don't know what they're you know, you can't account for chemistry. Maybe he's not maybe they don't kiss well together or something that we can't see, right, I mean, he's just so adore. I just think that's a mistake. But oh god, you're gonna keep Spencer with a turtleneck that doesn't bother her like she's not.
Speaker 1: I don't Okay, I'm gonna call it. I don't think Spencer's I'm gonna go backwards. I'm going to eliminate who I think won't get a hometown. Okay, Spencer for sure will not get.
Speaker 2: A Spencer's knock getting a home. He can't, which too bad because it was Dallas. I always like to see one of my homes. I just don't see him.
Speaker 1: I think he's fallen behind and I don't see him catching up.
Speaker 2: There's nothing to him. He's just nothing. Sorry, Spenser, I'm sure he's something, just he hasn't shown it. I feel like Grant is going to get a hometown. Grant's going to get a hometown. I think it's going to be Grant, Sam, Devon, and Marcus. She's going to get rid of Jeremy and Spencer, who are like interchangeable by the way, exactly the same. She has to get rid of one more. M h I don't. Oh oh oh, Jonathan, shit, Jonathan, you're right, I don't.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm going to say this. I don't think Sam's because they've been teasing, like a fight that she gets into with Sam at the very beginning of the season. Remember they showed her kind of saying there was something where she's like, you know, you're not here for the right reasons. She gets in some argument with him. So I feel like something's going to happen and she's going to amaze authentic, and I think he's not going to get a hometown.
Speaker 2: Okay, So Jonathan, Devin, Marcus and Grant is who we think? M hm hm that's what I'm thinking. Jeremy. What if it's Jeremy and he does take her home and it's just like the like a Jewish like the craziest is like you named me, like just constantly yelling at her and saying slightly inappropriate things. Uh huh, yeah, I don't know what that would be, just like you're what they call a spinner. What, Oh, I can't call her a spinner. I was like, oh, please, let's not this was a mistake. I would have liked to see that. But I don't see him making the Cutag's just he's just not exciting enough to her, right. But we could very much be wrong. We don't know. We know a lot of you do know. I don't even know anymore who I call, like who I predicted at the beginning of this anymore. Mine was Grant always. We did like Grant from the very beginning. And but we also, I think didn't we sort of call sam m as going really far? Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, I called Aaron early on. So that's that's sort of where I'm at.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's just a big share. Now, what if it's Spencer in the end. What if all this time they're just keeping us from how much she loved him?
Speaker 1: I just you're right, because even though I would have called on Devin to be gone so much earlier, I just don't know, Like he's got to go to hometown's because how's he unless she gets in a big fight with him, which I don't see happening.
Speaker 2: I am excited to see Jonathan really crept up on me. I am excited to see where that goes. Same. I hope that he Yeah, I hope he gets hometown. I didn't like his there was definitely a red flag. But the date itself, in their chemistry is I think the best out of all of them.
Speaker 1: Maybe we'll maybe he'll get a hometown and the X will come like confront them and be like, he's the one, He's the toxic one. Maybe the one of their dates on their hometown will be like visiting a therapist with jen the X, Jonathan's X and Jonathan Let's hope and his parents. They all have to have like a group therapy together.
Speaker 2: And for some reason, Thomas and Devin they have to be there. It's just in the writer. For some they don't. No one knows why. Really, let's do Let's get to our shouts, shall we do it? Yes? All right? I think you should do the shouts as Steve from Sex and the City. I don't know if I can do it. I mean, Mirianda don Lee's here and Sarah Baker and Jenny Harden, that's kind of Boston. He's not Boston Day, mcmurrayon and Yarborough. Shall we glaviate? I don't know what to tell you, Marianda. I don't know what to tell you, Marianda. I mean, you know and you like, you know you cheated with this leader and the professor. I know I cheated for us, Marianda. We're not perfect. Sharry Singer and Tamma Adams and Paul Sullivan when you yeah, Stephanie Rinker and Sid Weldon in Lauren Bonds, listen, do you like the Rotary Club? Maybe you're in your mind, You're like what, I don't know. The Rotary Isn't that like a bunch of old guys in suits?
Speaker 1: Not anymore, Marianza, it's Brady.
Speaker 2: You can't have sex to the house. Brady, stop it all right? Go to rotary dot org. Also, do you have a little business, a little fucking fledgling business? Do you want to elevated or not?
Speaker 1: I don't know what I'm doing now, Go to spitfiresocial dot com. That's our friend Jamie Vell's business, spit fires Social.
Speaker 2: Check them out. Also, do you want a car? Do you need a car? What do you what? Are you gonna uber everywhere?
Speaker 1: Go to Adams got acar dot com and get you a car. He'll find you a good deal and get you the financing. And last, but not least, our friend Laura Stewart has a business called Aspire Counseling. Here's the webs site, Denver brainspotting dot com.
Speaker 2: This is the coolest thing. By the way, tell us about this, but this is awesome.
Speaker 1: They specialize in trauma work okay, which a lot of the people on this show could use.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: They do remote brain mapping, which involves neurofeedback coaching. You get this headset and they arrange everything for you, and it doesn't matter where you live. You don't have to live in Colorado. Denver Brainspotting dot com.
Speaker 2: Check it out. Also cool thing. Yes, if you want to join our patreon, we're gonna have a good Patreon for you this week. Also last week, we did a whole dive on devn, so check it out.
Speaker 1: Join our patreon. It's only five dollars and you can hear all of the dirt on devon And.
Speaker 2: You can also hear like hundreds of past episodes, hundreds and hundreds of like pretty fun bonuses. We covered all of Golden Bachelor there, which we will be doing again, so get up on that and support us. That's helpful to and on our regular show we are doing, as you know, ninety Day Fiance the other Way and Real Housewives O see all coming at you this week, so stay us all right, Thanks everybody. By Marianda by Marina