Speaker 1: Worst vehicle to be stuck behind probably one of those bloggers.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a good one. That's a good one. That's a good one.
Speaker 1: Did that make the money list? You know what? How do?
Speaker 2: I don't know how that didn't make the list? On here the But like I said, there are no wrong answers. That's a good one. And that also because of what does that make you think.
Speaker 1: Of final destination?
Speaker 2: Absolutely so that that that ticks the heart up, that's a good one.
Speaker 1: I'll take that. Lagger lagger truck.
Speaker 2: Worst vehicle please to be stuck behind, Jamie, hold on one second.
Speaker 1: I will tell you this.
Speaker 2: When I saw this, one came to mind immediately immediately.
Speaker 1: And then mine didn't make the list, so you didn't think?
Speaker 3: Man, there are a lot of ways to interpret this question.
Speaker 2: No, no, just what if pick anything that's on the road.
Speaker 1: What don't you want to be behind?
Speaker 3: But for what reason?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh well everybody could have their own reasons.
Speaker 4: See like semi and logger truck are because they can be dangerous. Okay, I mean anything can be dangerous. But for me, walking to the car, Diane paint in the ass is a school bus?
Speaker 1: Oh no, all right, that's.
Speaker 4: True because you know of stops.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, no, you know what it is. It is. It sounds heartless, but it is a good answer.
Speaker 4: I'm not going around.
Speaker 2: Them, no, no, no. But it's like you're like, come on, kids, is stupid?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, every nobody likes to get stuck behind a school bus.
Speaker 2: True, true, that, by the way, that didn't even cross my mind.
Speaker 1: But that is a good one. That is a good one.
Speaker 3: But that's Diane thinking it's something that's an inconvenience.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, for it could be an inconvenience. It could be dangerous. I will tell you this. The the the two that I went with were strictly out of inconvenience, strictly out of inconvenience, and neither one of them made the list for me?
Speaker 3: Is it because of the time of year?
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: I guess I can think of something, but it's not relevant at all.
Speaker 2: Right now, school bus, go ahead, snowplow, that's on the list. That's a great one. That's a great one. And that is that's an inconvenience.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah yeah, but no plow appreciative just like a school bus, Diane, Right of what service they're providing, right.
Speaker 1: And they didn't.
Speaker 2: They didn't differentiate between snowplow and the the plow train. But it's the same thing. Yeah, you get stuck behind that. It is Jesus h come on, that's a good one.
Speaker 1: And that didn't make the list.
Speaker 3: Said snowplow did the Oh yes.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. I'm sorry it did it did? I'm sorry. Yeah, school bus did not, and my two did not. Where am I going? Kristen Line three, Hi, Elliott the morning.
Speaker 5: Hey, good morning.
Speaker 1: Absolute worst vehicle to be behind.
Speaker 5: Toyota Prius.
Speaker 2: Okay, now you know what.
Speaker 1: To each other? Why why?
Speaker 3: By the way, people just don't know how to drive them.
Speaker 2: I told you there's no wrong answer. There is no wrong answer. All right, the Toyota Prius I will put on there.
Speaker 1: Very good. Thank you, ma'am. Thank you. That's very specific.
Speaker 3: I say I could name ten classes of vehicles before I'm getting to make and model.
Speaker 2: Right. No, I agree, I agree. My two were not like specific brands of cars.
Speaker 1: They are types of vehicles.
Speaker 3: And you said it was out of inconvenience. I can't.
Speaker 2: I gotta be honest, I can't think of any out of fear. I'm not I'm not really fearful. Driving behind any vehicle.
Speaker 3: That, come on, can I give you another one out of what? It's just a setup that some cars are really haulers and have that makes me nervous, and I don't like driving behind.
Speaker 1: Them open flatbed with a tarp yep and don't if you're lucky.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I hate that. Sometimes I'm behind somebody with ladders. I'm like, this could be it.
Speaker 1: Now, I thought you meant.
Speaker 2: I thought you were going to say, like where you see like an eighteen wheeler that's pulling like like a big piece of equipment and it's not like in in closed like it.
Speaker 4: Or it has like the HVAC machine that's going to like, uh fuel a whole hospital.
Speaker 1: I'm a strap away from death.
Speaker 2: So but you're just talking about it's covered with the tarp and it's anything could come flying out of there.
Speaker 1: But yours too.
Speaker 3: I just don't like driving you know what else I see?
Speaker 1: Okay, now you're stealing from everybody?
Speaker 4: Go ahead, go ahead, And only because I only hear about like so many fatalities associated with that.
Speaker 1: Oh Dodge chargers, No.
Speaker 4: No, those are reckless drive cement trucks.
Speaker 1: Oh zero fear of a cement truck.
Speaker 4: Do you really because they're so heavy. And I just remember in my traffic reporting days hearing so many fatalities involving those.
Speaker 2: Oh, just if they hit you the I don't have a problem with a cement a cement truck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't have a problem with that. That doesn't bother me. I feel like they move.
Speaker 4: We give them a wide berth.
Speaker 1: You give everything a wide bird.
Speaker 3: I would move to for one of those days. You haven't found one thing. I'm staying behind yet. Hi Elliott the morning school bus because you have to right, Thank you.
Speaker 1: Hi Elliott the morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, worse vehicle to get stuck behind.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: That's on the list. That's a great one. That is a great one. They actually lumped that together, septic truck or liquid manure spreader.
Speaker 1: They lumped those two together.
Speaker 2: But yeah, like when I had the and I know, I know that the septic companies will tell you septic trucks don't smell.
Speaker 1: It's all in case.
Speaker 2: When I lived in False Church, we were on septic and when they would pull in to drain it, it would be them and an arrow of flies telling them where to go.
Speaker 1: It was bad. That's a great one. That is a great one.
Speaker 5: Tah Hi, Elliot, the morning, Elliott, Good morning, what you got? All right? So, I don't know if this is regional or not, but have you ever been stuck behind one of those metro access vans the people they pick up people and take them to the metro. I swear to god those things can't go faster than forty five miles an hour.
Speaker 1: All about what. I will tell you this. They do tend to.
Speaker 2: Lean slow, have a slower mph to them.
Speaker 1: That is true. Oh god, they do absolutely infuriate us.
Speaker 5: And they're alway on the road in rush hour another time of day.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: They do serve a purpose, but yes, I'm with you. They're kind of school bus related. All right, very good, very.
Speaker 1: Good purpose off purpose.
Speaker 3: I think we have to get beyond the the service that's being provided.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh you could still be pissed.
Speaker 3: So adult daycare put it down. They it's not because they're slow, it's because I feel like they're reckless.
Speaker 1: The what the adult daycare? Yes, now, I will say this.
Speaker 2: I don't mind them so much on the road, you know where I do mind them when you pull into the parking lot and they got to stop at doctor's office.
Speaker 1: No, grocery store. O, holy crap.
Speaker 2: And I gotta wait for Bertha, and I gotta wait for Saul to get off, and they are slow and they got bags and walkers.
Speaker 1: Oh that is forever.
Speaker 2: The giant over by leisure World used to be the worst.
Speaker 4: Well you should know that, I do.
Speaker 1: But I'm sorry, I have to get a grocery line. Seven. Hi elliot in the morning. Hello, Yeah, Hi, who's this?
Speaker 3: How you doing?
Speaker 1: Worst vehicle to be stuck behind.
Speaker 2: For me?
Speaker 5: It's any law enforcement vehicle.
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Is that due to outstanding warrants? Or is that due to damn it?
Speaker 1: Now? I sit there, I do it. Yeah, I'm with you. I'm with you.
Speaker 2: I stare at the speedometer like my life depends on it.
Speaker 1: Absolutely No, I'm with you. If you got a heavy foot, that's bad. Yes, tyler Um.
Speaker 3: This subm mission comes with a photo attached. It's from Hoby and it's Virginia Conservation Police Wild Crime at DWR dot Virginia dot com. That seems personal a little bit. Kristen submitted one that also seems very very personal.
Speaker 1: Oh will you uh? Do you want to share?
Speaker 2: Yes? What? Uh?
Speaker 1: What did you submit?
Speaker 3: Submitted? Three?
Speaker 4: Very easy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, go ahead.
Speaker 3: Of course, that's the one I was referring.
Speaker 2: That's a good one. That's a good one. Yes, they do take up the road and.
Speaker 1: Time fields, prayers.
Speaker 3: They take up to both the Oh.
Speaker 2: You know what, that's a good one. That's a good one. I will say that that's a rural one, but that is a good one.
Speaker 3: They go pretty quick for what you would think.
Speaker 2: Right, but they also poison your lungs while you're driving behind them.
Speaker 1: No, that's a good one.
Speaker 3: And combine like the harvestars.
Speaker 1: Okay, Kristen, have you ever been stuck behind one?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Actually I haven't.
Speaker 2: I've never been stuck behind There's not a lot of combines driving through the district.
Speaker 1: You would hate it the Yes, it sounds.
Speaker 2: Like it would be an inconvenience, But no, I've never been behind one amish buggy out of all of those.
Speaker 1: I'll write that down. That is that? That is an annoyance.
Speaker 3: Did that make your list?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: It didn't.
Speaker 2: You know what, there's a great one on here that I'm fearful nobody is gonna get.
Speaker 3: I thought of another one, go ahead, oversized load. Okay, okay?
Speaker 2: That that that was mine in the little car with a yellow mics it behind it.
Speaker 1: That was mine. It didn't make it. No. No, the one carrying the house that's split in half, I move it over night.
Speaker 2: Oh that was that's my number one. That was my number one. When you see I don't I don't care if it's wide low like like they've got some the flags, no yellow sign half a house, because you know what's coming right behind is the other half. Oh and they take up three lanes.
Speaker 1: And Diane's right.
Speaker 2: They gotta have the lead truck and the behind car. There are famous people funeral processions that aren't that long.
Speaker 1: Jesus, that is the worst. Oh is that another one again?
Speaker 3: Remember what I said about this service provided right.
Speaker 2: No, now I will say this that no, no, But now that you mentioned that, that should be when I think of funeral procession though, the biggest inconvenience.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to make a left.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to make a left. Oh and they don't stop, they just roll right through.
Speaker 1: That's a great one.
Speaker 4: That's why they have a police that has scored.
Speaker 1: I know, but leave a gap.
Speaker 4: Let me just.
Speaker 3: Through once with you saying famous, the say again, you don't have to be famous. You have a procession A long one.
Speaker 1: No, but it's a long one. No, I was saying the house one, the half house is.
Speaker 2: It's that's worse than a long funeral procession, although at least you're moving.
Speaker 3: Oh what's your other one?
Speaker 1: The just any bicycle?
Speaker 2: Now, I will say they have one that that bicycle kind of gets lumped in with a pedal pub?
Speaker 4: How often are you behind a pedal pub unless you're in Nashville.
Speaker 1: Now, I've never.
Speaker 2: Been stuck behind one, but I know I don't like one bike. I can't imagine twenty of them all trying to move, essentially an Amish buggy down there.
Speaker 4: Everybody's buzzed.
Speaker 2: Pedal pub. Pedal pub would suck. But yeah, and I don't mind a bike if you if you've got room, But when you're in the middle of the lane and don't, don't I'm stopping.
Speaker 1: Oh god, No, that sucks.
Speaker 2: That sucks. But thank you for wide load, wide load. There's another great one on here. I'm just fearful nobody's gonna get it. There's a bunch that are still on here. Hi yea yeah, the morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 1: Who's this? Yes, sir? What can I do for you?
Speaker 4: I would say, grandma in the left lane hogging up.
Speaker 1: Now that's a good one.
Speaker 2: And now that that is very specific. That didn't make the list, But that's good. And that one I lump in with ghost driver.
Speaker 4: What do you mean ghost driver? Where you can't see them?
Speaker 2: They are so old and small that you can't see them over the seat And it looks like it may as well be way mo that's doing twenty and swerving.
Speaker 1: But yeah, ghost driver, I hate I hate, Yes, Tyler.
Speaker 3: From ivan, trash truck in the summertime.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's that's bad. Yeah, but that they but that by the way, they're doing a service, okay.
Speaker 2: But that that that is that may be worse than school boss.
Speaker 3: I literally mentioned funeral sign. You could say anything. I feel like.
Speaker 4: The trash trucks oftentimes will wave you around.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 2: Bus drivers don't know you know who else doesn't hearse?
Speaker 4: Could you imagine seeing the hearse with a with an arm come out the driver's side.
Speaker 1: Going around line six? Hi Elliott the morning? Yeah, what you got? Dump truck when they're carrying like gravel and.
Speaker 3: Stuff like that, you're like dodging on the street all day.
Speaker 1: Number one on the list. Dump truck hauling gravel.
Speaker 3: Really yeah, very specific.
Speaker 2: That was a number one. That's good, exactly. There goes your windshield. That's great, that's great.
Speaker 1: Line three, Hi Elliott, the morning.
Speaker 3: Elliott. It's the truck driver.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, go ahead, super drivers. Okay, my god, they're so annoying. Hey, for real, quick, Tyler, I sent you that Instagram post about that wide load in Laramie, Wyoming. I just passed it.
Speaker 2: But show Elliott that wide load is.
Speaker 1: Are they moving a house?
Speaker 2: They're moving a million pounds generator.
Speaker 3: I just passed it. Yeah, it's at the rest area and it's gonna the top speed is going to be twenty.
Speaker 1: Mile an hour on I eighty. I'm on I eighty right now.
Speaker 2: Do you remember, Oh my god, I can't think of it. Hey, thank you, sir. Do you remember there was something like that that was gonna go from like Hagarstown to Baltimore, and they talked about how it was gonna shut the entire Yes.
Speaker 1: Oh that's good. That's good.
Speaker 3: There's one that's coming quite a few times and we haven't heard it on the phones, and none of us came up with it.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, live stock if I can lump two together.
Speaker 2: That got lumped in on the list live stock hauller or carcass haller carcas.
Speaker 1: I will say, I don't mind. I don't mind.
Speaker 2: Like the horse haulers where you see the ass of the horse from the back. I don't like the ones that are open on the sides where you see like birds or pigs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't like those with chickens. It's like a blizzard of feathers. Doesn't mean that they're not shedding.
Speaker 1: And then okay, well I'll just keep going. I'll keep going. Nobody's gotten my my other one. That's great. Hi, Ellie at the morning. It's not mine. It was on the list.
Speaker 5: Hi.
Speaker 1: Who's this Hey, good morning.
Speaker 5: This is Nathan.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, I have a rendering.
Speaker 5: Trucks that pick up the dead cattle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's your carcass. That's your car, that's your carcass hauler. That's your carcass hauller. Very good, thank you, sir. Yes, Tyler.
Speaker 3: A couple of people also came with driving lesson.
Speaker 1: That's a good one.
Speaker 4: That's really good.
Speaker 3: I imagine, though, Elliott, you don't stay behind them long.
Speaker 2: I like to teach them. I like to teach them. This is what we call quote shooting the gap line five, Hi Ellie at the morning, Yes, sir, what do you.
Speaker 1: Got You ever been behind the pickup trucks with fifteen the top? Oh that's Diane's here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Diane has Diane hates a ladder on a truck. I want somebody to get And again, it's not mine and you won't think of it, but as soon as I tell it to you, you'll be like, ah, yeah, yes, go ahead.
Speaker 3: It Rev too soon a windmill hauller, Come on, there was an injury line.
Speaker 1: Five Hi Elliott the morning? Yeah, Hi, who's this? Hey, it's the Stony I'm Colonial Beach.
Speaker 4: I haven't heard anybody say golf carts yet.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a good one. That is a good one. Yeah that's not on the list, but that one's good. That one also to me seemed thank you, sir. I don't know why that classifies dangerous to me? Also, well, yeah, the no, but I mean everything is dangerous. I mean a wind turbine could come off of a truck, like everything is. I was just copying Rev, but everything.
Speaker 1: Could be like that.
Speaker 3: Is ever missing? One more?
Speaker 1: Well, one great one, and it is.
Speaker 2: It's it's so specific, but it is so annoying.
Speaker 3: Those hints make it seem like you may be in on this one.
Speaker 1: The is it regional? The say again, is it regional?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, If everyone, at some point maybe has been behind one of these.
Speaker 2: If you've been on a highway that is not in the that doesn't cut through.
Speaker 1: The middle of a city, what does that mean?
Speaker 2: Like so farmland the no, just like, but like it only happens on the freeway, but not like three ninety five going through DC, or ninety five going through Richmond or sixty four. Now, once you get out, you may run into it. But it's definitely highway, but it's not attached.
Speaker 1: To a city.
Speaker 3: I don't know what it is.
Speaker 1: Truck on a mountain road incline.
Speaker 4: Go, grinding gears, praying to get.
Speaker 2: And it's a steep Long's it's not steep, it's gradual, but it's long.
Speaker 1: Oh that is the worst. And you curse him. You couldn't have pulled over. You couldn't have waved me around like the herse driver.
Speaker 2: Nope, we're all doing ten. I hate that. Oh that's the worst.
Speaker 3: Yes, time, Lawrence Guess was one lane road mailman.
Speaker 1: That's good, that's great. The where am I going. I mean, we've nailed everything on the on the list.
Speaker 2: The only one, the only one that was on the list was like when they talk about like a like and luckily we don't have to deal with it a ton here. It's really more outside of here. But when you get like the processions that go through like a motor case, motor case, yeah, like, thank god, we don't have to deal with those.
Speaker 1: When you do, we do, not as much as other people.
Speaker 3: If you're downtown, maybe not, but you definitely have. There are moments when, like the interstate.
Speaker 1: That's true, that's true. All right, I'll give you motor cake. That sucks. That sucks.
Speaker 2: All I'm all I'm doing, though, is just seeing myself on that long, gradual mountain road Incline.
Speaker 1: Hi Elliott the morning.
Speaker 3: Hey Elliott, I heard you gave you number one.
Speaker 1: But for us in this area, I think the number one is anyone with a diplomat tag because you you are swooth.
Speaker 2: That's a safety issue. Absolutely, absolutely, very good.
Speaker 1: I'll take that. Give me one more, give me one more line too? Am I missing any over there?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 1: Elliott the morning, Hey Elliot, what's going on? Bub Hey? What's going on? Dude? Not a whole lot.
Speaker 5: Well, you already covered what I was going to say when it come to the cattle haullers, but I wanted to let Diane know that I'm that guy in that little blinky yellow light car right now going.
Speaker 1: Across six, going across sixty four up.
Speaker 2: The mountains at fifteen mile a hours.
Speaker 1: I hope you're hourly.
Speaker 5: I know