Speaker 1: The Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of The Jesse Kelly Show, and what has been an amazing Friday, And we have all kinds of ask Doctor Jesse questions this hour the left lying about the police officers killed on January sixth? What is that all about? How much would it take for me to only use a public bathroom for a month? Did we make a mistake bragging about our recent military success? All that, so much more coming up in the second hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, wonderful Friday, also wonderful because of this. Here was Pam Bondi earlier today.
Speaker 2: Today marked the two thousand, seven hundred and eleventh arrest in our country of TDA members. Just TDA, Everyone in this room agrease. They are one of the most violent criminal organizations in the world, and the Biden administration let them walk into our country, walk into our country for the last four years.
Speaker 1: Just wanted to play that, not necessarily for Bondie, we reasons. I wanted to remind you that TREND de Aragua is a violent, violent prison gang from Venezuela. Torture, murder, drugs, you name it, as bad as you can possibly imagine democrats in the year twenty twenty five are so evil they brought them into our country on purpose. Just let me say that one more time before I get back to the questions. A Venezuelan prison gang so evil, so violent that Venezuela doesn't want them. American democrats so evil brought them into our country on purpose. Just think about that. Let's do some questions, Jesse. The left is always saying there were police officers killed on January sixth. However no names were ever mentioned. That's odd. No one ever questions this when they bring it up. Why, well, I suspect she knows the answer. There were no police officers killed on January sixth. But as the great Mark Twain once remarked, a lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is still putting on a choose in the morning. The left because they have Look, we've talked before about the type of person who who gets consumed by American communism and how they live their lives. Let's talk about this again because it's really important and it will apply to people in your life, maybe your co workers, maybe you know the liberal aunt Peggy in your life, whoever that may be. If you are a human being. Let's say you live in New York City's a great example. You're in Manhattan. Okay, you're in Manhattan. Manhattan is virtually all dem It's like eighty percent something crazy like that. All your friends are probably going to be Democrats, so when you're with them, you'll hear just Democrat voices. You are not going to tune into the Great seven to ten WR and listen to the Jesse Kelly Show at night if you're in the car, you want to listen to the radio, or probably be NPR, which will be all communism. When you're home, if you're interested in the news, you'll turn on CNN, MSNBC and you will hear outright lies the entire time. You probably went to a left wing university, almost undoubtedly in Northeast University, where you were taught for four years that America is an evil, racist, horrible place, and all those other things. When you go to the movies, you're going to have your cultural beliefs reinforced by the filth of Hollywood. Essentially, you are in a prison. I was going to call it a bubble, but it's essentially a prison. You live in a prison of life, and you will know, absolutely know, a bunch of things that are simply not true at all at all. And because you live in this prison, you will never realize that you live in a world of lies. And while you're in your prison cell, they can feed you whatever other lies they want to feed you. And because you never escape it, you never seek out alternate sources of information, you will believe it. That's why your liberal and Peggy still thinks Donald Trump said Nazis are very fine people. That's an outright lie. It's on videotape. She doesn't know that. She watches CNM, she went to NYU. She she has no earthly idea. That's why your a seventy year old dad who watches MSNBC still thinks Hunter Biden's laptop was Russian disinformation. Now you can sit there and go, how could he think that all the truth is out there, everybody's been talking about it. No, you are a seeker of information. You have found the truth. He's watching MSNBC, you think they talk about it. So if you are the Democrat Party, the American communists, and you just got Joe Biden installed as President of the United States, and your goal in life is to use political power, government power against your political opponents. Remember, that's what communists believe in. They don't believe in not using power. That's absurd to them. What do they want? They want to have the ability to arrest and hurt their political opponents, like all communists do. How do you justify that, Well, gin up an insurrection, get some FEDS in the crowd, Feds who encourage people to go inside the building, and then after some cops ended up dying. That not on that day, no cop died that day, no cop was killed, but some cops ended up dying in the days afterwards. Not from injuries they got there or anything like that. That's all a lie, But some cops ended up dying afterwards. Well, remember, your liberal ant Peggy is in a prison cell, and I can feed her whatever I want. Don't I get extra motivation from her if I tell her, Hey, you know a bunch of police officers were killed by right wingers that day. That's absurd to you because you know the truth. But liberal amt Peggy never sees the truth. I own her. She's in a prison. That is why they do what they do. I mean, look, I.
Speaker 2: Think our reverence for the truth might become might have become a bit of a distraction that is preventing us from finding consensus and getting important things done.
Speaker 1: The American communists wanted to find consensus and get important things done. Consensus on what what do they want consensus on? They wanted consensus that right wingers were a threat to national security, and they wanted to quote, get important things done. They want the permission of the public to send the Federal Bureau of Investigation after their political opponents. They wanted to kick in the doors of pro lifers January six ers, Donald Trump himself. They had to build a public justification for that. So you call it an insurrection, which is hilarious, an insurrection with no guns. But you call it an insurrection. You tell your liberal ant Peggy, that a bunch of cops died that day that were killed by those those violent right wingers. To this day, when you bring up the violence of the American communists all over the streets, years and years, decades, they've been committing acts of vandalism and murder, all kinds of things across the streets in the United States of America, your liberal and pegy will rebut that by what about January sixth, why she's been feded in prison. Dear, dear strong hands, How much would it take for you to use only public toilets for a month straight? Everyone has a price. I would do it for five thousand dollars. I would spend about a thousand of it in doctor bills and pharmaceuticals, but I would net profit four thousand dollars and not have to use my own toilet paper. Chris would understand the cost savings. Oh, that's tough, because you're right, everybody does have a price. I don't want to act like I'm above that. Wow, I don't care about money. That's ridiculous. Of course I do, but you also know that I don't. I really hate saying this because it makes me sound like a wooz. I really do not like public restrooms. Every time I go in one restaurant or something like that, see you savages not washing your hands, smell and just I can't get it out of my head that if you didn't wash your hands. I mean, for instance, here at the studio. This happened yesterday. I was using the bathroom, I was at the urine, and there was a man hunkered down in the stall, so clearly going poopies. Right, he got done, he flushed. I was in there. I watched the whole thing. He flushed, walked right out of the bathroom, right past the sink. He went number two and didn't wash his hands. Now, how clean was he while he was in the stall? If he's such a filthy animal that he could not wash his hands after going poop, what would the price be only public toilets for a month? Ten thousand dollars? I know what, Chris? How much? What Chris? Chris said? Fifteen? Yeah, I mean, I didn't want to sound greedy, but even ten it would be difficult. That's that's disgusting, all right? Our military success in Iran. We travel thirty six hours, thirty seven hours clear across the world, drop some bombs into a coffee can. Someone thinks it was a mistake to brag about it. I'm of mixed emotions about it. Let's discuss that in a moment. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wonderful Friday, and ask doctor Jesse Friday. Remember you can email the show Jesse at Jesse Kellyshow dot com. Let's dig into them. I'm behind There are so many good ones. This is a question not about Iran. The guy said, Doctor Kelly. I know we're pretty proud of our recent military success, but why does any patriot think it is a good idea to brag about the tactics used by our stealth aircraft. Gratitude is not owed to all the talking heads who were shooting their mouths off. Thanks, he says. His name is Mike Well. I actually think that you make a fair point. I understand the point you're making. Why is everybody, every politician, everyone on the radio, TV. Why are we bragging about what we just did in Iran? We're giving away tactics, giving away things like that. That is a very fair point. But there's such a thing as human nature that cannot be fought against. You can fight against some of the worst parts of human nature, but some things are simply impossible to fight against. And here's a couple of those things. One citizens of a nation or a tribe, whatever, they love when their tribe, when their country has a military success of any kind, it fills people with national pride. It has always and will always be this way. When we have any sort of a success, people want to know, they want to celebrate I remember I remember the nid Osama bin Landa. Do you remember that after in forever and all that? I remember because he had died calling up my friends. I think it was a week night. If I remember right, I might have that wrong, calling up my friends and we got to get together. But we got to sell them. Isn't it great? And they were completely on board. Yeah, we got them. Screw them it is. You can't fight against that. That's one Another part of human nature. Is this, when you are a political leader at any point in history in any country, When you are a political leader and you have overseen led whatever word you want to put on it, you have overseen some sort of a political or a military win of any kind, you are going to tell the people about it. For the reasons I just laid out, that people will love it. It will be seen as a national success. I mentioned Osama bin Laden. You know I hate Barack Obama more than I hate any other president in American history. You know that. I've explained it many times before. I believe he is our first, and as of now, our only president we've ever had who genuinely hates the country, really really genuinely hates the country. That said, you look at the poll numbers. Do you remember the poll numbers. I remember the poll numbers. Barack Obama did real well off of that. Because of what we just laid out, it's not realistic to think politicians, when they have a military success are going to keep it quiet. Now, if you're talking about specific tactics and things like that, I didn't see a lot of that. What do we know? What have they put out there publicly about the whole thing? Well, we have stealth aircraft. Everyone knows that, but good luck finding and it's frigging stealth. There aren't that many countries that can detect that sort of a thing. That's one. Two. We know that we asked the Israelis to take out their air defense systems that had a chance shooting down our bombers, the Iranian air defense systems, and we know the Israelis did that. Now, those are basics that really everybody would know. I don't think that we necessarily gave the game away. There are things I could do without, For instance, the location of these bomber planes where they came from. I wish that hadn't been made public. I do. Now, maybe you think that's a little paranoid. Okay, Remember the Chinese spy balloon that flew over the United States of America coast to coast. Remember it did figure eights over our military basis Joe Biden allowed it to happen because he's bought by China. Remember that. Why do you think they did that? If God forbid, there ever is a hot war between US and China, and that's not at all outside of the realm of possibility, why wouldn't China attack that? If we have a base in the country where our stealth bombers will fly around the world and drop bombs on people from that's gonna be like the first thing they go after, you know, you know the easiest way to take out planes, bombers, fighter planes before they take off. That's the easiest way our when we were fighting against the Kamakasis, and I know I owe you a Kama Kazi history story, I've already dug in. I've already started to dig in. I'm working on it. Okay, We're gonna do some Kama Kazi history because that's what you asked for at some point, not today, not at all, maybe not even next week. But I'm digging into it. One of our first tactics to stop it was we would fly patrols over every place the Japanese had a plane and just bomb them on the ground or fire on them on the ground to keep them from taking off. So I could have done without that. That said, you wish, producer Chris brings up a good point that if you have to, if I have to counterpoint myself, he does bring up a good point. It doesn't hurt to send a message to the entire world, everybody trying to Russia. Everybody doesn't hurt to send a message that hey, we can fly around the world and drop a bomb in your lap if we feel like it, so be very very careful with how far you push us. You know, we celebrated that there were bad guys all over the planet who watched that, and they sat up in their chair and thought to themselves, ooh, nikes, that's a little scary, and there's value in that, all right, talk about Iraq. Nine to eleven Iraq. Someone has a question Alien versus Predator, World War two and more. Next it is the Jesse Kelly Joe on a wonderful, wonderful and asked doctor Jesse Friday, and it is really a great day. Hard hard to not be happy today. Oh and this is courtesy of Jewish producer Chris. I didn't even realize this. Today is the one year anniversary of the Joe Biden debate that cost them any shot at the presidency. And remember this, Remember when he put out this video that had all these edits because he can't talk, and of course he had to do the standard Joe Biden tough guy talk.
Speaker 3: Donald Trump lost two debates to me in twenty twenty Sain Sandy hadn't shown up for debate. Now he's acting like he wants to debate me again. Will make my day, pal, I'll even do it twice. So let's pick the dace.
Speaker 1: Donald.
Speaker 3: I hear you're free on Wednesdays.
Speaker 1: It's one of the things that always cracked me up about Joe Biden. He always talks as if he's some tough guy. You know, only two toes with the gambinof make my day pal. I'd like to take him out behind a gym. You're a freaking dork politician. Please stop talking like that. But he just did it all the time. And then after his after after this, Donald.
Speaker 3: Trump lost two debates to me. In twenty twenty, Sin said he hadn't shown up for debate. Now he's acting like he wants to debate me again.
Speaker 1: Will make my day, Pal, he shows up on stage and does this with the.
Speaker 4: COVID, I scould be with dealing with everything we have to do with. Look if we finally beat Medicare and this the world, every pharmaceutical company cannot have to beat him.
Speaker 1: And by the way, so every day millions.
Speaker 4: And when he was present, were still find ourselves in a position where you had a notion that we were this safe country. The truth is, I'm the only president this century that doesn't have any this decade, any troops dying anywhere in the world like he did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, make my day, Pal, Gosh, what a moment, Jesse. In hindsight, do you think after nine to eleven Iraq could have been dealt with the same way Trump dealt with Iran, bomb them in this submission without troops on the ground, or should we have never gone into Iraq to begin with? Okay, Well, first, Iraq and Iran are different places, that's one. And the truth is there were different goals for America with both those places. So no, the same tactics wouldn't have worked. Donald Trump, by the grace of God, is not George Bush. Donald Trump thinks all this foreign adventuring is ridiculous. He actually has the same foreign policy of the Founding Fathers. If you don't believe me, go read George Washington's farewell address. The Founding Fathers all of them were dead set against foreign adventuring all over the world. They thought it was ridiculous. They thought it would harm the country that has been Donald Trump's. He's been very consistent on this foreign policy since before he got into the presidency. Even back when invading Iraq was popular, Donald Trump was all over television saying, this is Toalin, what are we doing? This is stupid? What are we doing here? Donald Trump, when it came to Iran, tried and as of right now, succeeded to walk a very very very thin tightrope. And that tightrope was this our Ally. Israel has a lot of very very very influential people in this country right next to Donald Trump push wishing Donald Trump to take Iran all the way out. And it's very understandable why Israel would want that. Obviously, Israel wants the Ayatola's gone. They want a complete regime change. So they were, and I know this from sources I have. There were all kinds of people in Trump's here, no no, no, all in, take them out, regime change, all in, all in, all in. Then the complete opposite end of that spectrum were the people who believe completely hands off about everything. Hands off, hands off, let's stay out of it. And they were in his ear too, Nope, don't get involved, don't get involved, don't get involved, don't stick your nose, and it's not our problem. There was a lot of that. Donald Trump had to try to make both sides somewhat happy. If you will, So why do you do this? Go, quote, take out their nuclear program. If we actually did that in its entirety. Who knows, right, if they have a stash somewhere, but go take out their nuclear program. But go take it out in a way where it's not a huge risk of losing a single American life. And once you take it out, call it good. Then he can go to his people who are all about you know, Israel and what Israel wants and tell them, hey, I took out their nuclear program for you, And he can go to the others who didn't want to get involved at all and say, Okay, we drop some bombs, but now we're done, and I'm calling for a ceasefire. Notice how immediately afterwards he gave Iron a threat, you better not try to fight back, or it's it for you. Rubio said the same thing, and then almost in the next breath, he said, let's negotiate a seasfire. Let's be done with this whole thing. He wanted to drop the bombs and walk. Now, that's the kind of thing you can do. We could sit and argue whether or not it's a permanent ceasefire. I think you'd be pretty naive to believe that the lack of shooting right now is going to have any kind of lasting. It's just not not gonna last. Okay. Iran hasn't given up their goals of exterminating everybody in Israel, so that's just the way it is. But anyway, our goal was to fire and forget, drop the bombs and bail. That was our goal. In Iraq. That was not George Bush's goal. George Bush wanted a complete regime change. The goal was not just to kill Saddam Hussein. The goal was kill Saddam Hussein, take out Saddam Hussein and install a completely new government in Iraq. And that, as we've talked about so many times before, it sounds so wonderful when you're sitting around a wonderful air conditioned American conference room and you're convening with your generals and you realize your military is far more powerful than their military, and you frankly look a little bit unstoppable, and why can't we just do whatever we want? But as we've seen time and time and time again, destroying is easy. Building is hard, Killing is easy. Killing a government, taking people out is easy. It really is, especially for a modern country like us, a modern country like Israel. How many Israel basically wiped out their entire leadership in one night. That's easy. Replacing it with something else is another thing, entirely. It's a different country. It's a sovereign country. It's a sovereign country. And remember, when a country has any form of government, maybe it's an evil tyrant, right, that's Saddam Hussein type someone like that. Ayah told us. But when a country has a government, there were a lot of things leading up to that country having that government. Maybe a violent revolution. Maybe the people freaking voted for it. Maybe, but there were a lot of things things that took place that brought that country to the point where it has that government. When you go take that government out and create a power vacuum, you don't know, no matter how rich and powerful you are, you don't know what things are going to take place from there and where that's going to lead. With your preferred candidate, it's easy to look at a guy who maybe you get along with him, maybe he's in charge of maybe it's a general you like, and say, hey, let's just take out these guys. They won't put in a general Chris, Well, what if he loses, what if he gets assassinated? What if he's been nice to you now the second you elected me turns into a monster. It's happened many times before. Taking out a government is easy. Replacing it with something else is much, much, much more difficult. And that's where we failed in Iraq and Afghanistan. Taking out the current government wasn't a problem at all. Our military. Look at our people. We have the best people, best military. Giving the people of those countries something different that is better, Oh, that is a very difficult thing. To do. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, wonderful Friday and ask Doctor Jesse Friday memory. You can still email the show love hey, death threats, whatever you would like. Ask Doctor Jesse questions, email those into Jesse at Jesse Kellyshow dot com. I need to keep reminding you because a lot of people watch the radio show, and it used to be on the first TV where I do my TV show. Now, if you watch the radio show, it's on Jesse Kellyshow dot com. It's still free. You just go to Jesse Kellyshow dot com and click on the link and that's where you can watch it from there. Jesse. Since absolutely nothing interesting happened over the weekend and there's nothing newsworthy worthy to talk about, I decided to rewatch aliens. I was wondering if you had if you had to with your squad and the Marines, would you rather fight aliens in a dark, claustrophobic research base or predator in a dense jungle setting. How well would your squad do? This is a tough one because on one hand, when you consider the environment, you have the miserable, frozen hellscape of space where you will essentially die and suffocate instantly. I don't know how you die in space, but I'm never going up there. I don't care. But then you have an environment that's even worse, and that would be the jungle. I've told you my stories in the jungle, haven't I. Every Vietnam veteran listening is nodding his head as we speak right now, and they have much worse stories than I do from the jungle. But we just did training in the jungle, the Thailand jungle. And have you ever gone walking through the woods and you're looking at the leaves and sticks ahead of you as you're walking through the woods, and every single one of them, it seems like every single one of them has a leech hanging off the end of the leaf or stick, just waiting to try to grab you on the way by. Have you ever experienced that, because I have. Have you ever experienced having to take off your pants in front of your friends so they can help burn the leeches off of your body because you will have some on you. I was reading something about the British sas the Special Air Service. They're Davy Seals, right, They're Delta Force's total studs. Sas guys are total studs. And as part of it. I don't know if this is still the case because it was an order book, but as part of their training to see if you can make it and get in there, they take you to some jungle. I think it was in Africa. I think it was in anyway, they take you to some horrible jungle and just to see if you can make it. And do you know that part of the training, This is just part of the training of teaching you how to make it in the jungle. You would have two sets of camis camouflage uniforms. Two sets. You have two sets. One you keep dry at all times. You only ever use this one for when you want to maybe sleep at night or something like that. The other one, the other one, is the one you wear every single day. And the understanding with this arrangement is this one set of camis will be wet, moldy, sweaty, and it will rot the skin off of your body because of the jungle environment. Like you will have patches of skin that will begin to like luff off and rot off of your body. And you put those on every single day. It's not that you ever swap them out. You just always want to have something dry to put on. If you start a fire at night or you're crawling into bed, it's just built in you will be wet and miserable every single day in the jungle. You don't respect Vietnam veterans enough, and neither do I, and I respect them a lot. I couldn't imagine fighting a war in that environment we were in training. And I don't want to say perfectly safe, right, because it's poisonous things everywhere and all kinds of stuff, but relatively safe those guys and the World War II veterans in the Pacific. I should point out those guys fought in that environment. An enemy that can hide anywhere, and the enemy might not even be what gets you. I'd rather fight an alien. I would rather fight the alien. And look, I didn't even bring up the monster portion as the alien versus the petitor thing that secondary. I mean, they're both superstud monsters that you're gonna have to deal with. I would rather fight the alien. At least with the alien, I don't have leeches on me. At least there aren't any leeches. There aren't any tigers. There were freaking tigers there aren't any cobras. There aren't any centipedes or millipedes. I forget what it is. I don't even know the difference. I went to community college. That are the size of snakes, gigantic stinging ones with mouths that look like they can eat your face. The place is a freaking house of horrors. I hate the jungle. I hate it. If you can't tell, I hate it, and I'm never going back. Lord Willing Jesse. They are looking for movie extras for a World War two movie that will be filming near my hometown. I've been considering putting my name in as an extra, being as how you are a huge fan of WW two. Is this something you would do? His name is Dave. Die with some stories. Everybody, everybody listening to the sound of my vice voice, young, old men, women, We are all going to die one day, Die with adventures, adventures on your belt, Die having done things that are wild and crazy. I have screwed up so much in my life, and I've done so much wrong in my life, and I can't undo that, and I'll do more wrong because I'm a terrible person.