Speaker 1: What's up everybody? It is time for rose Pricks. It's me Stephanie. I'm here with Cecily. We're fired up. I'm gonna tell you why, no reason. No, we're fired up because we have a real Housewives of the OC ready to go, ready to record that we didn't get to last week. And we feel really proud of ourselves that we didn't just say. We're not the kind of people that just go, you know what, we didn't get to it last week, so we're just not going to do it.
Speaker 3: No, that's not who we are.
Speaker 2: Who are we It's not who we are are people that take the OC very seriously. We know you take it seriously. That's why you're here. So we're just up a little from last week. I was in Texas Peak behind a curtain, so we just got a little behind. But here we are to start right away. We didn't want you to miss a moment of Shannon cooking. It's very important that we just start away right away with Shannon frantically maniacally cooking, with a kind of a split screen almost of Alex Sexy Lexi also maniacally cooking, because they're really the same, y'all, Their love of John Jansen.
Speaker 3: Isn't the only thing they have in common?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: They want us to know? Can I can I make a macro note? Please? All right?
Speaker 1: Here here's the problem that I'm having. I do read the reddit about the OC, I read you know what's in the news. I guess, and I feel that my opinion about this whole thing is so different than everyone else's. And I'm I'm upset with myself for am I just is this? Do I just have a bad read? Do I have you know, a bad tape? Do I not know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 3: Is there? Am I just judgment I don't know. I don't.
Speaker 1: I mean, yes, I am judgmental, but I don't know what it is. But I'm trying really hard to see things from Shannon's point of view. I'm really trying hard to drum up some a lot of sympathy for her, and it's just hard. And it's I think for me, it's because she's always been this. This isn't like I don't know, they're all acting like this is brand new behavior and this just has to do with John Jansen.
Speaker 3: So awful. Okay, it's interesting.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think there's two things happening here with Hanna, and I think you're you're kind of seeing like this pattern and it's frustrating. But I think what people are responding to is the the ruthlessness with which especially Tamra really only Tamra, it's gone beyond I mean, it's abusive. Now, it's like yelling at someone who is sick. I you know, like it's it's one thing to say, you know, have a little bit of tough love, but she's doing it in a way way. First of all, Tamara is a couz. She's a horrendous human being. Oh Shannon is not really a cause she's just annoying as fuck and can be, you know, not great, but she wouldn't necessarily take you out your lowest moment or take your I mean she doesn't come back at Tamara, which she could and say like your own fucking daughter won't talk to you, like fuck off, Like that's what someone should say back to Tamara, like as though she's suck and Tamra's wasted half the time, So she is deflecting I think half of her shit onto Shannon, who is also awful. So I think that's where you're getting confused, because people are protecting Shannon because like, Okay, that's too much. Now you're yelling at someone who's like sick.
Speaker 1: I guess though, that I don't know that I that Shannon is sick. In my estimation, I think that Shannon is very entitled. Yeah, here's the thing I don't. I can't stand Tamra. So this isn't a matter of like I'm on Tamra's side. I'm not on Tamor's side. I think Tamra's her I don't at all enjoy her coming for people. I think it's all uh manipulative and plotted and for a storyline. And she's mad that she was ever off the show before, and she's like, I'll show them. I'm going to be the you know, inserting herself into everything. And I think she's terrible, right, I could also at the same time, I mean, Shannon was horrible to Gina when Gina got her DUI.
Speaker 3: Shannon is not nice. Shannon is not nice. She's judgmental.
Speaker 1: I mean, remember all her things about how she was just like I start charities like she she just is so I'm better than everybody. And now that she's like, I don't give a fuck if she quits drinking or not, it has nothing to do with that. It's none of my business. If she wants to drink, that's fine. I don't think the Tamar should be has It's none of Tamer's business what Shannon's doing with her sobriety. It's more just like the you know, it's more irritating all of her talk about I.
Speaker 3: Shouldn't have to pay one dollar to John Jansen, he's a monster.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, let's hope that comes out in discovery, because I don't think that because you paid for a bunch of dates means that he owes you seventy five thousand dollars. And every time they show those scenes, I'm like, there is something missing here and she has to be a massive victim totally. What I mean, it doesn't matter that you paid for everything. That doesn't mean he owes you all the money that you paid, and if so, you better show all the receipts and they better equal seventy thousand dollars. Right, Yeah, you're so mad that he's ruining your reputation. You're trying to ruin his ru You're trying to ruin somebody who's not even famous and didn't put themselves on a show. Now, that doesn't mean I don't think he's a thirsty motherfucker who's horrible, that he's Brooks.
Speaker 2: He's Brooksy. I mean, he didn't fake cancer, but he's not far. He's bad dude. So, like, everybody's back again.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, there's no heroes, but but one of the heroes is not Shannon. And that's where I agreed. Feel like I'm being gas lipped by the world. Who's like poor Shannon. It's like, so poor Shannon for the last ten years.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm, because this whole thing was just one big Truman show just to see if we could get you to like Shannon when obviously she's terrible.
Speaker 3: The whole thing's been orchestrated for years and years. Yeah, they do, though you're the only one who's saying, thank you for being sane. You're welcome. Okay, we can get it. Yeah, I'm done. Okay. Group A.
Speaker 2: So they're back there in their groups. We have the A team and the B team. The A team is obviously Heather and Gina. You know, I am so the more I spend time with Gina, and I know you're going to disagree with me on this the more I love her, I love I love her.
Speaker 3: I don't know what it is, but I just love her.
Speaker 1: That's actually it's so amanzy because the more I spend time with Gina, the less I like her.
Speaker 3: But then I but.
Speaker 1: Then I'm I'm reminded of why I stopped watching this show for a while. I'm like, yeah, it's I don't. I do enjoy it because I enjoy getting riled up and having opinions about these things.
Speaker 3: But I also I don't enjoy these people. I just don't. I just don't think any of them deserve to be on TV. I want to just live with Gina for a while. Is that weird? Do you think that's odd? I'm dating?
Speaker 2: If my texted her, if I am d MdeR just said, do you want to live together for a while?
Speaker 3: I don't know why. Treavis is mad at me, and she's mad at me, and you're mad at me, and.
Speaker 2: Everybody's just mad at me, And now I don't want to play pickleball. John jans is mad at me. You're like Gina. John Janssen doesn't even know you.
Speaker 3: He's not mad.
Speaker 2: He's suing me for seventy five thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: No, he's nice. What are you talking about? Oh? I thought he was. I'm sorry I made a big deal, but he was. Okay.
Speaker 2: So I'm from New York. I don't know if you know that, but I'm from Long Islands.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know from law suits. I'm just so, I just started doing real estate. What do I know? I love her.
Speaker 2: But so they're having this conversation about John Jansen. You can tell Heather does not believe Shannon. I will give you that. She has this like this isn't making sense kind of Look, Shannon's totally full of shit, that's true. And then she gives the example of why she doesn't owe John Jansen money because she paid for a ten thousand dollars hotel excursion for his daughter's birthday or something, which is probably true. I mean, that might be true, but that doesn't mean that she didn't take a loan for seventy five thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. That's exactly what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Is her whole thing is like, this is horrible and it's absolutely not true. And then she says, oh, so he was just paying you back for all the things you paid for and she goes, well, that's what I was led to believe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we were led to believe. Mind in your delusion, you decided that show me the proof.
Speaker 1: Where are your receipts? Where's Where's one text message where he was like, you know what, I feel really bad that you paid for everything for so long. I'm going to pay you this amount of money, right.
Speaker 2: And only by the way, she kind of I didn't this let I liked her. She's what I like about Emily. She's smart, she's smart. She is kind of the voice of reason. She can be annoying to me, but I like that. She's like, why don't you just send him and I'll have your lawyers send an offer of thirty thousand, you know, before you go to court, like you.
Speaker 3: Shouldn't have to.
Speaker 2: I am not paid, right, You didn't feel bad.
Speaker 3: Bad, but they all felt bad. I know, so nobody can I feel bad? I feel bad?
Speaker 2: No one cares, You're right, sheh Hannah never asked fucking Gina about like, how are you doing now that you're along with your love moved out?
Speaker 3: No? Are you with the kids. She doesn't care about anybody else but herself, and what and she's I just don't like that intense victim.
Speaker 2: I agree, I agree. I agree that they're all terrible to except Gina and maybe Heather, who I would also spend time with.
Speaker 3: And I understand.
Speaker 1: Listen, I do under I understand why they're not all calling her on the carpet because they're nice people. They're not all of them, but you know what I mean, they're like, Okay, we get it. It's not a good look for us to be just constantly haranguing her. It's not helping her. And they all get that. And Tama doesn't understand that, Like, oh, Tamra understands she's just a cunt. I mean, she really is a bad well just Tamra's only interested in like proving a point and thinking that the audience is going to be on her side.
Speaker 3: And I think she's going to be.
Speaker 1: Very surprised to find out that everybody hates her now.
Speaker 3: What they always did.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you look at like whispering and read at some of the stuff, everyone's like, why did we bring her back? They should put her because there's a reminder she was put on pause. They got her, she snuck herself back in. How does she not see that. But I love in the previews for next week when they were doing some weird ass thing and they were like, all right, oh Sears, you know Real Housewives and Vicky Vicky got so much. Yeah, so Sitch love love that moment. That's not even this episode, but we'll get there, right. So it goes to the B team, which is in Big Bear, and they're just such a nightmare group of people and they're so wasted, Tamra especially, but they're all just have so much judgment. They're all just like they're the word. They're the reason you stopped watching OC. That's the group.
Speaker 3: That kind of mentality of like where are.
Speaker 2: The OC blondes were so wasted, so like they're fucked up. They would have been a nightmare in our twenties. Oh yeah, and then we found out did we remember Jen has nine kids? They're having some conversation. It comes out like Jen's feeling bad about her ex husband Will.
Speaker 3: Yeah. This is another one where I do not and people a lot of people do.
Speaker 1: And this is where I feel crazy. I I have zero sympathy for Jen. You too, don't get it. I don't her whole I don't like her demeanor where She's.
Speaker 3: Just like, I'm just a girl. I just love blonde hair and I wear a broken rolex And.
Speaker 2: Why is everybody I don't understand me? You do want do I should do the only fans?
Speaker 3: You want me to do the only fans. It always becomes you.
Speaker 2: Said out that you really think I should for my freezies. You want me to put my toesies on the only friends.
Speaker 3: I feel awkward. I don't know if I like it.
Speaker 2: I got down to why.
Speaker 3: And he's going to be mad, which is not really mad?
Speaker 2: And isn't it funny? Did you notice that it was Tamra that had She's like, oh, I'm blocked, I can't see my ex'es stuff. And Tamer's like, well I can't here to show like she.
Speaker 3: It's like she she's terrible.
Speaker 2: She loves her friends, her quote unquote friends to suffer. She loves watching them suffer. Oh yeah, oh yeah, it's terrible. Yeah, let's go look, let's look, let's go the flashback of Alexis making it totally about her. Flashback to her praying for Tamar, when Tamar's crying about her daughter, She's like, oh, may the Lord bless you. They're like doing like they're speaking in tongues. They're just drunk. That's just drunk tongues.
Speaker 3: Drunk tongues. I love your drunk tongues. The Lord made Jesus. And then I mean, I'm like, I'm surprised they didn't dunk her in something. Oh they have Remember when Tamara got baptized?
Speaker 1: Yes, oh yeah, these people are the fakest religious people ever.
Speaker 2: Oh, Alexis is the worst of them. But then it goes back and forth. So now we're on the pickleball court with Emily and Gina, we already yeah, well, I mean I just oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, you're right, okay, because they go back and forth. So I kind of skipped Shannon stupid eyelash situation, and I don't care.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: It felt it felt very junior high. At first, I was like, what is this like? It felt like Emily couldn't Emily was saying Gene couldn't be friends with someone because she wasn't good enough friends with her.
Speaker 3: Did you get that vibe? Remember in junior high? Would you'd be.
Speaker 2: Like you said you hated Elaine and now you like Elaine? Yes, yes, it's a very much interesting thing. Also, they start though where Gina has to see. This is one of the reasons I don't really like Gina. Gina can be really bitchy and in her in her confessional, she's like, yeah, you know, I guess all the hours that Emily spent at the gym didn't translate into athleticism.
Speaker 3: I didn't mind that. I think that's cute. I think that's cute.
Speaker 2: I think she would say I think she would say that to Emily. I think they rib each other. I don't think Emily thinks that she's athletic. She doesn't like to play tennis and stuff. So I don't think she wasn't saying she was like heavy or something. She was just saying like she's not good at ten.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I thought it was. I was like, Gina, you're not either. Both of you guys look terrible out there, Like I don't there is it really cause for slamming?
Speaker 3: Well, she's at this point too though. Yeah, I didn't. I didn't pick up. I hear you.
Speaker 2: I didn't feel that. But just because Gina is my heart and I am her.
Speaker 3: Heart, right, that's what it. Yeah, Now I get that, and I also liked it.
Speaker 2: So they're yelling at each other, and I like that Gina kind of started fighting back.
Speaker 3: She didn't used to fight back.
Speaker 2: She's a pleaser, and I like that she yelled back to Emily, like, you know, you're kind of a grand bitch, and I don't like it, don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know what this little character is that you're playing.
Speaker 1: But like stop, yeah, but you know it's just funny because I and I do not like Emily either. See now I'm just having all the bad takes people. People are going to be like unfollowed this show. There's no bad takes. No one likes any of these people except me and Gina. Okay, Well, honestly, I kind of felt like I kind of understood where Emily was coming from, because Gina does to me, Gina does seem like whoever's like in charge, whoever she deems to be like in charge and can help her.
Speaker 3: She cowtows too, And I.
Speaker 1: Think Emily was just like what I don't understand, Like Katie was your friend, You love, love, love Katie so much you brought her onto the show, and the second Heather had a problem with her, you were like, oh, who's that?
Speaker 3: Who's Katie? Fuck Katie hater? And I did if I'm Emily, I'm like, well, that's just weird. Why are you doing that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Emily kind of, you know, became friends with Tamra. I don't know. Emily's always on the wrong side. She's married to that troll. She makes a lot of bad choices. And I didn't like they showed the flashback of her yelling at everybody constantly, Oh jes.
Speaker 3: Channel, this is what I'm saying. I'm not. I'm not sticking up for her.
Speaker 1: I just I understand her questioning of of Gina's loyalties. Gina's loyalties shifts really fascinating. I don't I don't like what Gina did with the whole, with that whole situation, with trying to get Katie to bring it up, trying to get Katie to start a fight, and then being.
Speaker 3: Like what I didn't I told her to minutes.
Speaker 1: Later and I told it, don't bring it up. I said, don't bring it up. I think people misheard my words. They twisted my words, and they thought I said bring it up. I said don't. They just didn't. I buried the don't. But I don't trust Katie.
Speaker 2: I don't trust I mean, I just don't trust I think I think Gina and Emily are real friends. I think this fight was very real, which I liked because you don't get a lot of real moments on these shows. True, So when she throws her thing and she's pissed and then they cry and there's a moment they're hugging and crying and they're like, we just And I like the way that Emily was like, we just were good. We just needed to do that. It built up and we needed to do it right. And then, you know whatever, I think they're fine. Don't worry Stephanie. Okay, don't worry about them. It sounds like you're very worried about Gina, are you.
Speaker 3: Well, I am, I'm a little worried about it. I just feel like, because of Kiris, what if Tvis breaks up with her? What will she do? Then? Okay, so then this.
Speaker 2: Is like that's a nightmare in and of itself, and then we have to go back to Jen and Tamar and these idiots. When I was like why why is also there's.
Speaker 3: Somebody why is Katie in that group? Even? Why did she choose that group?
Speaker 2: Oh? Because she doesn't like Heather, right, That's what it is right right.
Speaker 1: She doesn't like Heather, and she's also here's enough. I do not like Katie at all.
Speaker 2: Me neither.
Speaker 3: I don't like her.
Speaker 1: I think she's fake as fuck. She can't play golf mm hmm, and her whole thing is about golf. Even her tagline is golf and she's admittedly terrible at golf.
Speaker 3: It all feels so fake.
Speaker 2: Also, then it was interesting that Jen pops up to tell tam Rat, which I think we should be calling her more of Tamar to calm down with the Heather thing. Even Jen is like she's been yelled out of this group. She's been on the other side of it. She's like, maybe you need to have a little grace. Although with yeah, with she said it with the Heather with no, with the not Heather with Shannon. That was the conversation, right, But then Alexis said that they need to stop their fake the fake fight with Heather. She didn't call it a fake fight, but there was a little They were just back and forth telling Tamar to calm down.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Well, first, Kate, they're all talking about each other because Katie's like, you know what, like, if Heather apologizes to me, that's fine.
Speaker 3: But I am the innocent one here. I'm like, no, you're You're not Katie, You're really not. Yeah. And then Jen is like, hi, damn that. I'm so happy with our friendship, with where we are, and I see what you're doing with Shannon. I really get it.
Speaker 1: I love it. And then Tama's like, what what am I doing? I'm not attacking her? And then they flash They do a flashback of her attacking Shannon, and Jen goes.
Speaker 3: Maybe if you care about her, maybe you call ohe her like that hard conversation. It's like, but Jen, she's already.
Speaker 1: Had hard conversations with her. She's a whole horrible bitch and yells at her, don't end this on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, of course she's You're right, she's egging it on because she doesn't want it on her. For a second, it's not on her. But I think she's trying to say that she should be a little gentler. That was the vibe I was getting from Jen.
Speaker 1: Oh see, I thought she was telling her you should meet with her and tell her how you feel.
Speaker 2: And it's like, no, you she shouldn't, right, But they're gonna do it anyway. It's already scheduled. Of course, it's meet for her as in the production on our OC calendar. But let's take a look at the production calendar. It looks like you're meeting with her on Friday. You should go ahead and keep that appointment.
Speaker 3: I mean, so stupid. So then so then John Jansen calls Alexis, oh my god, oh my god, and she's and yeah, and she's so I'm literally I can't do Alexis's place. Guys. I'm literally gonna lose it. I'm losing at you, guys.
Speaker 2: And I love that this whole episode too, they've been showing Alexis is not coked out, but she seems like it. Oh yeah, they're all just offering her. I mean, she's just horrendous. As they make fun of her, They're just like she's a dingbat, Like is this the part have they done the thing where maybe maybe I skipped this where they asked her to like, do you prefer coffee or red Bull in the morning? And she goes off on like a tangent.
Speaker 1: First scene that was in the very first scene, and then Katie Katie goes, yeah, that's what I love about Alexis, Like you don't really even have to be in the conversation. You could just like say something and she'll go off on a crazy tangent. Did you catch the production did like a close up on the coffee or whatever, and there was a bunch of pills there. No, I'm sure they were like menopause pill. They were probably VIE supplements or something.
Speaker 2: But they didn't close about these pills when she's talking, Oh my god, crazy. So yeah, she's very upset, she's super fired up. I feel she's fake crying in the scene. Oh yeah, what is she crying about about? She gloves are off, gloves are off.
Speaker 3: But you can't know what.
Speaker 1: How does any of this affect her? That's the thing, Like, how does her whole thing is? She's so fucking cod pendant already with her boyfriend of like a few months that anything that he says about Shannon Alexis is like work gonna dost dry.
Speaker 2: Which she used to do with Jim, the worst man in the world somehow, like even worse than Brooks. He was my least favorite guy to ever Tamara show terrible, horrible, And I like that that comes up later when Tamara finally has an AHA moment, even though it's ridiculous because it's with Shannon. It's like all that, well, we'll get to that, but all the memories come flooding back. They're like, oh, yeah, Alexis was suing us, and yeah that is kind of hard, like what the fuck this is your and Tamara and Alexis are like their besties in this house, all drunk together, holding each other, baptizing each other. Mm hmm. And she hated John Jansen. Everyone hated John Jansen, but now they like now and now Tama's like, you know, I like, you've never been mean to me, You've always been nice.
Speaker 3: To Tamra's not smart, like, she's not strategic. She's just throwing shit against the wall and it's none of it's gonna stick, and it's gonna look bad for her and just her. She's so there's so much meanness that's just like in her face.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, could you imagine ding her daughter? Like no, wonder her kids don't speak to her.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's probably some video that we don't know about. So the video comes up, but they can't say I can't. I'll let John Jansen speak for it. But it's gonna ruin Shannon's life and We're like, what is it, Well, we're gonna find episodes. Yeah, we do find out from Katie later. So then all the dumb recaps they all come back, and the dumb recaps with the dogs.
Speaker 1: But that also remember, uh because I just was like, oh my god, I I rolled so hard. Alexis is so upset that she lays on in the bed crying, go.
Speaker 3: Like she's a month. Sure, Oh my god, what did she do to you?
Speaker 1: You're with her boyfriend? Right, it's not if you stole the boyfriend. You're with him. He's suing her. How how is Shennon a month? Mm hm.
Speaker 2: So then so that she's like me okay. So then it's like we're done. We're done with these little scenes. So they have their dumb like recaps with dogs to show that men are stupid and only the ladies know how to take care of the dogs, which actually is kind of true right in some ways. Uh So, then Tamra goes over to Gina's house, where we find out that all the kids are sleeping in one bedroom.
Speaker 3: I feel like Gina has some management issues. Does I'm doing some construction.
Speaker 2: And they're writing on the walls because they know we're gonna paint and Tarma even here, Tamra's aelesto. She's like, oh, okay, so where are they sleeping? All in my bedroom? So min I'm on the couch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't think about how much toyme it might take. And also Travis doesn't live here, so he can't help me. It's a lot, although he might break up with me. And I'm really skewed about that.
Speaker 2: Skew it, like, I'm like she was, well, we I lived in a casita.
Speaker 3: Kept yelling that to Shannon.
Speaker 2: I mean, I understood her point that you downsize when you have to, but like, okay, maybe you're not.
Speaker 3: Maybe you're going too far. So I moved all of my three kids into.
Speaker 2: A studio apartment and we just eat soup off the floor. We don't even have bulls because we don't leave the bull. Travis took our bulls. And it's okay.
Speaker 3: I couldn't buy those.
Speaker 1: Spoons, but I'm not going to because I'm not because like I don't.
Speaker 3: It's like buying a Rolex. I don't need spoons. It's a luxury them.
Speaker 2: Because I drank one time and then I got in trouble, so I don't use spoons. Okay, Gina, I do still love you if you're listening, and I know she does listen to the show.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Now they go to a candy store. Uh yeah, they go to em and Katie. Yeah, and they're recapping again, recapping everything that we've already just seen and like last episodes and just just.
Speaker 1: Gossiping about each other to the point that like I almost want to be like pencils down.
Speaker 3: I don't know anymore. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Or care who's fighting with her. They're just trying to bring shit up. They're like, yeah, Katie's Like I thought Gina was a girl's girl for me, but now I'm realizing she's a girl's girl for Heather.
Speaker 2: And it's like, yeah, say, I would be too. Heather's fun. She's gonna take you to New York.
Speaker 3: It's the blast.
Speaker 2: Heather's probably the only saying. I mean, she's a snob and she's a suffer, but she's all the things right. But she's still I could see what you'd want to hang out with her.
Speaker 1: I can too, but again, as so that I don't come off as a hypocrite.
Speaker 2: Hmm.
Speaker 1: I do think that she jumped ship pretty fast after trying I do if I'm Katie, and I'm like, this bitch brought me on the show and then told me to bring this thing. First of all, I'm not on Katie's side with this stupid she called the paparazzi. And look, I have proof because some guy named Scott is on my text saying yeah, she did call paparazzi.
Speaker 3: So I have the proof, I have the receipts.
Speaker 1: I'm not on her site either, but I do think it's interesting that Gina was like, Yeah, you've got to bring it up. You've got to bring it up. If you don't bring it up, well I'm gonna bring it up. You've got to bring it up. And then was like, what I didn't tell her to bring it up, and it's just.
Speaker 2: Like a dead dumb story that no one cared about hers oppression. Finally was like, we should let this one go. There's not going to let this happen, right, So okay, so Gina back to Gina and Tarma. It's going back and forth and they that's when they're talking about so Tamara, who needs to go to alan on and also probably AA for herself, like she's got some shit Tamra, she's got some problems, but she's asking all She's like, oh, okay, so how is your time with Shannon? Did she drink? And she was like yeah, I mean you know, she drank. She wasn't wasted, but she drank, which is not Tamora's place. Oh she drank. Okay, now writing that down.
Speaker 3: Like, worry about yourself, girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's funny because of course Tamar is super triggered by Shannon drinking, because I think Tamara just feels like this is something now she has over Shannon, and she needs to be angry, and she really wants everybody else to be angry about it, and she cannot believe that anybody would be tolerant and be like, well, Shannon's going to get it when she gets it right, So she just has to keep picking at it. And the thing is, yeah, Shannon, it's sad Shannon is still drinking. It's not great like she did she did, you know, cause a lot of destruction. But and she is in denial. But it's not going to help her for Tamara to keep going Hell, that's never helped anybody ammers up about the tape. Finally, there's some information that at some point is being released. They're like, Okay, what is WEP with.
Speaker 2: This tape And it turns out that it's that there's ring footage.
Speaker 1: Well she hold on, hold on, but I have I thought this was kind of an important scene, so I just had a little bit more about it. So after uh, Tamar's like, was she drinking? And then she goes yeah, And then Tamer goes, yeah, she loves to drink. She's an alcoholic. And then she goes like like when you got a dui. Uh, She's like, you got a dui, but you weren't even an alcohol you weren't an alcoholic. Now, so now Tamra's actually, no, that's.
Speaker 3: Not what she said.
Speaker 2: She said you didn't have a problem drinking, and Gina said, yes I did, right, So distinguishing between being an alcoholic or being a problem drinker, which can be two different things.
Speaker 1: Yes, so but yes, but Gina, but Tamar is so like what are you a psychiatrist? Like how are you So you're going to diagnose Gina and diagnose Tamar? And I thought it was really important that Gina's like, uh, that's not true.
Speaker 3: I do have a drinking problem.
Speaker 1: And then Tamar's like, oh really, and then Gina tells us, which I thought was a really important story point. She's like, yeah, when I got my duy. She goes, when I got my d y, I kept drinking because I felt like a loser. You know, I was ready to take responsibility for my actions, but I wasn't ready to quit drinking. I thought this was really important because I do think that this is what's happening with Shannon. And then Tarama tries to go, yeah, but but she it's an asshole, and Gina is She's like, okay, listen, she's not ready to quit, and you can't make somebody be ready, right, And then Tara is like, well, yeah, I guess I need to talk to her. But I think tough love is the best thing for her. And I wanted to be like, how is that working?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: It's making it so much worse and everybody's telling you to stop doing it, And Tamra's like, no, I'm going to keep doing it.
Speaker 2: Yes, Yes, that is an important thing, and I love That's another reason I love Gina.
Speaker 1: She's just like she's solid. I did like Gina at that point. She's being really honest. It's hard to admit she's talking about her duy and she's admitting, which she didn't have to do, that she continued drinking. I'm sure she got the dui, and that is a lot of people's.
Speaker 3: Path I don't know that she totally doesn't drink. Now. I don't think she's one hundred percent sober. She's sober, but she she's California sober.
Speaker 2: Okay, she smokes a little yep meth hm, that's you guys who A lot of people don't know.
Speaker 3: That's California sober. It's just heroin shooting up Harolin. Just a heroin. But that's Los Angela's sober.
Speaker 2: Yeah, la a sober so specific Baker's field sober is the.
Speaker 3: Mouth, yes, yeah.
Speaker 2: So it's just ridiculous that Tamara needs to be told to be nicer, but that's not going to work for her either.
Speaker 3: She's Tamra.
Speaker 1: She needs to be told to stop fucking yelling about Channing about her drinking, which is like, come on you, how do you need to be told to stop harassing somebody and being abusive over somebody's drinking, right, which is insane of her business.
Speaker 2: So then we go back to the Katie conversation about it. Finally this big news we've been waiting for. And I don't know why, Why does Katie have this information?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's so weird and they didn't explain it.
Speaker 3: It's like, what is this tape thing?
Speaker 2: Oh, there's ring footage of Shannon almost running over John Jansen's daughter. Okay, that is terrible. That may be true, but yeah, why is what the fuck?
Speaker 3: Oh you sorry? Sorry? But how is that going to ruin her life? How is that going to ruin her She.
Speaker 1: Already got the DUI, it's already on. We've already seen the footage of her. She hit a house, she had killed her Yeah, she had her dog in the car like almost doing something else like it was obviously in the same incident.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. Yeah, unless she was.
Speaker 1: Trying to do it on purpose exactly exactly, but I didn't. I think if she was that they would have said it.
Speaker 2: I guess, unless they're holding on to that to get you know, he's like blackmailing her, right, oh my god, horrendous.
Speaker 3: So maybe that maybe that's why he's trying to get money. Maybe.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think he did give her money for a facelift. That is obviously she's not even denying that. And I'm sure it was not for free. I'm sure he wasn't like, let me buy you a facelift, but maybe he did. Who knows it's John Jansen.
Speaker 1: What if he's trying to get what if he is black? But what if he has footage and she knows it and he's like, you need to pay me money or I'm going to release this footage.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Then I like the way she's handling it, just like fuck it, come at me. Then let's go. Just let's deal with it and go and don't pay that guy any money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this could be a piece of shit.
Speaker 2: Like I hate him so much. I'm sorry, I'm cursing so much. I'm really wearing a lot.
Speaker 1: I really wish you weren't doing that because I just feel like this is a not a podcast where we well.
Speaker 2: It's a family show. It's g rated, it's very family. So speaking of families and nine kids, can we kind of skip over we'll talk about it. But the Jen Ryan getting a pedicure thing, Oh maybe me sick a little bit, care at all? I mean, he's just and then he's always so cool, always so weird, what a weirdo always getting this tote was painted. Nobody cares about you, nobody cares about Jen, No one wants either of them on the show.
Speaker 3: And then it's just more recaps.
Speaker 1: Also and here here's here's something that's super judgmental of me, uh because I just felt like really judging through this whole thing. So Jen in this scene is trying to garner sympathy for how she's coddled her kids because out of guilt, and you know, maybe it was the wrong thing, and you know, maybe her kids are going to be a little like handicapped in the world because she's done everything for them. Here's here's here's a bigger way that you fucked up. You moved your kids in with some guy that you don't even know what he that you fully admit you don't even really know what he does for a living, Like there's some shadiest fuck stuff about this guy, but you felt that you were too broke, so you yet again depended on another guy and moved your kids into a situation to live with a guy that they don't know. That's way worse than like, oh, I do too much stuff for my kids, right, Yes, agreed, agreed. I just love my kids too much. I just like I do everything for them, and like I could be doing them a disservice. No, moving in with another fucking strange guy is a bigger dist.
Speaker 3: Like how do you not? I'm just like, do you do you eat here yourself? Well?
Speaker 2: And they're making like kids part of production where it's like, obviously that was planned that the kid his her son calls and is like, I don't have enough TP to tpee this house. And she's like, oh okay, wait, you can't tpee during the day, Like she's just permissive mom, like bat mom. But now this kid has to act. He's literally it's like on House Hunters when they have to pretend that they haven't already bought one of those houses, right, they have to like, hmmm, the closets are a little small where you're gonna put your shoes hunting right every single freaking time, and they're just they're bad actors, right.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I get really mad about House Hunters.
Speaker 1: So I mean, yes, it was a whole scene so that she could be like so that Rye in Oh my god, mind your own fucking business, is like you do too much for those kids. You don't have to say us to everything. You you're allowed to just like say no to stuff. She should have said no to moving in with your stupid ass. Yeah, and nothing worse, like these kids are being bounced around. They already have other issues with their dad and all that. Nothing worse than some creepy step dad. Community's like, you don't have to buy him a car, You don't have to make them dinner. Look to make their own dinner. He's five years old. You can make his dinner.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know. Doctor Phil has whole episodes about that are used to. Yeah, now you're not your business. That is their relationship. That's like again yeah and then but the fact is she even says that she's even like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't even really know what he does for a living, right, Okay, but yet you felt good about moving your kids in there.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Is that stuff makes me irritating. I don't like them either. Okay, So now's the big scene. So Tamra's gonna meet with Shannon. But first, of course, they have to have their two phone calls to their friends to set this up. So Tamra calls Alexis, who's doing it in the middle of doing a confessional in this moment.
Speaker 3: No Jen camera calls Jena, Oh that was Jen? Are you I swear to you it wasn't Alexis. It was Jen.
Speaker 2: The amount of makeup they have on, I cannot tell the difference. You can't tell the difference, but it was Jen. She's like, what are you doing? And she goes, oh, just sitting in my living room? Are you sitting in? One hundred percent? Sure that wasn't Alexis?
Speaker 3: Was Jen? Okay? Wow, that's crazy? All right?
Speaker 2: So she calls her for no reason. Tamra's all riled up. Well, Heather and Shannon have a little talk and Heather has nothing else to say except like, well you look good. Good luck money mm hmm. So they meet at this restaurant and at first I thought Tamara was drinking. I thought she had a glass of wine and I was like, you are not going to order a glass of wine for this conversation. She's like, I'm gonna need a drink for this, all right, I'm gonna need a lot to drink. Tekyla, not for you, bitch. But I think it was just water. So Shannon gets water, which we're all focusing on.
Speaker 1: Shannon is like so mad, and again like she has a reason to be mad because Tama's horrible, but also she's just it's just so like, Okay, everybody's coming for me. I you know, it's just so hard for me. Everybody's so mean to me. But I know everybody, no one's going to agree with me on this.
Speaker 2: So well, now I think people will don't be you know, listen, I think you're right. I think it's just Tama is not the messenger, no terrible messenger. It starts right away, immediately, right away, they're like such a bady. Yeah, because she's like immediately de Channon, like I was thinking you would reach out to me? What and she I was one hundred percent of Chanon said and I was like, oh my god, you've just been yelling at me in public non stop. I'm not going to reach out to you. I didn't want anything to do with you. I'm trying to like survive.
Speaker 1: Right, Shannon's like, you've been doing nothing but defaming me, and Tammar goes.
Speaker 3: Defaming you, defaming you.
Speaker 2: At that point I would have walked out, yeah, and which she kind of did and at this point too. Yeah, yeah, Shannon goes, you called me an alcoholic, and then.
Speaker 1: Tamar's like, but you still dank again, same thing, and then yeah.
Speaker 3: Such a sad mumble.
Speaker 2: She is like, I have two at most, but you know, probably not, I mean for sure, not right it is.
Speaker 1: But again, as everyone keeps pointing out, and I agree, none of our business. It's none of anybody's business what she drinks, if she's not crashing her car or whatever. I mean, you know it's it's not for Tamra. You know what, are you going to get a camera and put it in Shannon's house and like call her out on it. What Tamra's responding to, though, is the fact that Shannon is lying about it and then telling everybody like in this innocent like what, no, I really don't drink. I really don't have a problem. I have two drinks if it becomes a problem. And tam like you, feels a little gas lit by this because she's had a couple of times and she says it where she's witnessed Shannon sneaking, remember at their live show.
Speaker 3: It's the reason she doesn't want to do the live show with her anymore.
Speaker 2: That's funny to me because they all drink a lot. They all drink, and then Shannon was the one who got the duo. You know, Shannon got Maybe it's a little worse, but they all do it, so it's like, Okay, you did it the worst. Now I don't have to focus on my own issues because you've got your issues.
Speaker 1: True, I agree, I agree, But I'm just saying what Tamra thinks she's responding to is how Shannon keeps going, I'm totally fine, I'm totally fine, But then why are you sneaking over to a bartender and asking it and then saying what, I only have two drinks?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: But maybe Shannon feels like she wants to still drink. She needs to still drink whatever drinking problem, none of my business. But maybe she feels like now she can't because everybody's watching her. So that's why she's being sneaky. Right, Either way, it's not really Tamar's business.
Speaker 2: Okay, So Shannon takes a break, comes back for Tamar again to just kind of be a cuse. But then it all comes up we talked about before the Alexis John conversation comes up.
Speaker 1: Of course, because that's what Shannon's go to. She's now she's done this to this whole episode. This is why I had this macro note at the beginning. Whatever anybody brings up to Shannon, She's like, but John Jadson' suing.
Speaker 3: Me and I didn't even do anything. I was the nicest girlfriend in the whole world. They paid for everything, and now he's suing.
Speaker 2: Me, right, And the weird thing here is that Tamar's like, wait, he is, as though Tamar didn't already know that that was already weird too, That's been discussed a million times. She knows, so she's like, wait, he's suing you, And then all of a sudden she flips because, like I said, ding ding ding, Oh yeah, that's right, Like he's terrible, Alexis is terrible, Jim is terrible. They didn't even Tamer's like, we didn't even know if we were going to be like wiped clean of all our money. At certain points, it was very stressful to be sued by these fucking nightmare of people. And so now all of a sudden she's like, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, and hugs are which now Shannon's been so beaten down by this woman that a hug from her is like, oh, thank God, I love you.
Speaker 3: No, you should never love Tamra. She's a terrible person.
Speaker 2: But do you know what I mean? It was like the thing, the bullying thing that like a Trump would do.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I felt I felt like I didn't even know if Tama actually had empathy because Tamar had gone through it. I felt like Tama took stock of the situation really quickly and was like, hmm, am I going to keep going hard at her. She's sitting here crying, like how's this going to look for me? I better turn a little bit chat it around so.
Speaker 2: Fast, there might been a little I think it was just a memory of like, oh yeah, that does suck. Oh gosh, I'm sorry, And then like hey, I'm having a party, will you come to my party? And Shannon's like really, I'm just watching this like most emotionally abusive situation. I mean, if if I were Shannon, I would just say no, thanks. But you don't want someone like camera on your other side of you, right, so you can't. And then she's been so beaten down like you can't be like.
Speaker 1: No, you've been such a bitch. Of course I don't want to go to your party. Then Tamra's good.
Speaker 3: She can't.
Speaker 1: She's just trying to like protect her peace a little bit. Yes, yes, Oh, the whole thing made me want to take a shower, I know.
Speaker 3: Like a silkwood shower.
Speaker 2: Do you have the chemicals at your house?
Speaker 3: If you.
Speaker 2: You have, I mean, I can bring them over if you want. We could shower together. I don't mean that like that. I hope you're not reading me like I'm not. I know, I said I was in love with Genas sexually, and I am. I've never been with a woman, and I'm not Stephanie. I don't want to shower with.
Speaker 3: You've never been with a woman.
Speaker 2: I never have.
Speaker 3: Actually, I mean I've been with them for lunch and stuff.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, that's what I meant. I was like, that's so weird, Like I feel like I've always known you to have like at least a few women friends.
Speaker 2: I've never been around. I'm not allowed in my religion to be around females right right. I don't know why, but but I will shower with you because I have the chemicals and I think we should do at the same time.
Speaker 3: We need to.
Speaker 2: Scrub it down, scrub it down each other. I just give me all right this show, it was not our favorite episode. We do realize we're behind, so we will be caught up this week, as we always are. We will give you know, this week's hopefully some shit goes down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and also we'll post this today and then we'll have The Bachelor. You guys, go go listen to our Bachelor recap from last night. And also what we're gonna.
Speaker 2: Yeah, such a market have Bachelor Part two and ninety days, so stay with us. We've got lots coming at you. So today you're listening to this now you know what's happening. Also The Bachelor, And let me just throw this in there if you're not on Patreon Rose Picks, that's where we're doing Golden Bachelor, which is going to be off the rails this year, and we've already started.
Speaker 1: Can I just tell you that I every time I see a commercial for it, when I'm watching The Bachelor, I get like full body excitement.
Speaker 2: I mean actually cried. I cried one of the like for the trailer. Very into it. Mark me too, love him, He's so cute, he seems great, there's a lot of real cuties. I'm into it. I'm actually very envious. I wouldn't be the Golden Bachelorette.
Speaker 1: Not yet.
Speaker 2: It's too soon, but you mark my words, I'll be that. I'm going to make it to that. Give it six months, you know, no, you give it six months. I still have like a decade, but you could do it. Listen, I'll marry John. Okay, my voice is so cracky right now. I'm sorry you guys. Should we just start this whole oc one over? Start over, start over?
Speaker 3: Okay, just kidding you. Guys. We love you. We'll see you tomorrow or later today for the Bachelor. Thank you, guys. Bye,