Speaker 1: Okay, let me test this. Hold on, I got a test to see if this is working. Maybe it should be. Let's see, let me double check, let me make sure we're on the rate, Mike, I should have done this ahead of time. Camera audio, Nope, it's fucked up. Oh it is working. Okay, it is on desktop microphone and this says wire let's go prove. Okay, good, good, it picked the right one. So reporting to you live. Okay, So I'll get this fixed in just a second. With the batterers and all that stuff in the background. But I just wanted people to know I am in sand You know, I'm not in Sandia. What the fuck am I saying? I'm in Los Angeles and there's this huge fire happening. Why did I not see the media as that's there? It is all right, let's switch out to Glidden's day. There we go. He'll be on in a half hour. I had to come on early because when I was leaving the house yesterday, I had to set a time for the Rumble broadcast, and it doesn't let you go more than twenty four hours out, and I had to get on the road, so I couldn't set it for twelve which would have been the correct time. In correspondence, I had to set it for the time that it was. It couldn't go past twenty four hours, so otherwise rumble would have knocked me off. It would have canceled the freaking livestream. Instead, it was over, so hopefully that didn't happen. I should check that and see, because I was like one minute late on that. Let's see, is everybody in? Is everybody in? Let's see? There's too many pop ups on this side my content? Oh fuck? Is it not playing? Better? Be? Oh yes, awesome, we are. We are rocketed and rolling cool. It's gonna be a little bit different show today because I'm in my van and down by a river, except there's no river, and I'm in the middle of a huge fire. I'm using my phone for a hotspot right now, so I can't really show you what Rob sent me, but pretty much all of Los Angeles County and some spots and specs all the way down to Murrietta in San Diego. Well, I don't know if that's San Diego County. Still it might be, but it's uh yeah, I'm pretty sure to actually it is Mrietta and some other places too, but I don't know if that's related. But there's a huge, massive fires happens. I guest started yesterday and there's tons and tons. I just you know, I'm driving in this in the morning time relatively here, and it's always smog no matter what. And I've got the windows shut and I got the ACION and not even the AC, just the FED. So I didn't at all the whole time even think that there was anything going on. I've been on the road for two days and I don't really watch the news anyway. Other people will tell me things, So I had no idea that that was happening until I got here. And then when I got here, I was like, oh, why are the docks closed because they had the loading dock drawer door shut and they said because of the smoke, because of the fire. And I go, oh, what fire? Was there a fire at this building? And they're like they looked at me all funny, like, no, I'm seeing ash right now falling on my van. There was ash coming through. I had this window cracked a little bit. So we're not far away, just down the road a little bit more would be skid Row, wonderful place. Compton isn't too far. I'm like right on the cusp. I'm on Main Street or just off of Main Street exit. I'm on Daly Daily Daily. I don't know whatever it's called. I looked for General Bottle Supply if you want to know what my exact address is, because I'm actually in their parking lot right now. I didn't have time to get prepped too much. So you know what else, I don't hear my volume, so I gotta see what's up with that. I gotta test that. Actually, why I'm not hearing myself you would think, you would think, and the micro maybe the headphones don't really work for that, which is really pathetic and sad. But I do have some here. I can only hear other people on it, so I was hoping i'd just be able to hear doctor Glidden when he comes on through the computer itself. But yeah, I don't think this is gonna work that it should. If I put these on, I still won't hear my voice. I don't know why that is, but it happens. It's kind of annoying. That's why I don't use them. Let me see, I have to do a test now, so I'm gonna have to do a previous grade and see if I can hear something or better yet, let's just go into Let's just go into Telegram and the play something that's on there. Let's see if that works. Is it really only eleven thirty six? But the hell? Oh, so we're not strong enough to play to play that game, the internet's not strong enough for both. I guess I don't know what your picture looks like either. If that's the case, that's pretty pathetic. All right, let's see if I do God damn it, all right, I'm gonna I'm gonna try it this way. I'll just hit up a YouTube channel or something. Yeah, how's the quality though? I know now that it's coming out of this, so it should be really good. Otherwise I need my money back. DoD YouTube owning and pull up. It's going slow. I have to use my phone as a hotspot. So let me see. Let me see if that's the truth. Maybe there's a uh, it's a bluetooth way. Is that better? I don't know, what the hell? What the fuck? Dude, don't keep moving around?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Should I do bluetooth tethering? I don't know. I have a it doesn't have the USB toethering option available even though it's fucking connected. It doesn't make sense. I have to keep my van running while I'm doing this too, so that the inverter charges the laptop. Ummm yeah. So I'm gonna give you some information on the fire here just a second, if I can find it. Okay, here we go. Now, let's see if we hear something. First. I'm gonna try to hear it. If I don't, then something's jacked. You're offline? The fuck I am? You mean them offline?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: So that's way low. Let's see if I can get my volume up speaker. Real tech audio is one hundred percent. That's pathetic, all right, you know what. I'm using my headphones. That's it. I won't be able to hear myself talk, which makes me all screwed up. But at least then I can hear other things. Let's see which one is what I can't I can see, God damn.
Speaker 2: It, which one is? All right?
Speaker 1: There we go, there's two side by side. Let's let's talk about this fire here. I guess this is a live one too, from Live now from Fox, so you'll definitely get so when they're not poisoning the well. They're shutting it off because Palisades didn't have water coming to it. If you know who I mean, if you know what I mean, you know what I mean. If you know what I mean, you know you know who I'm talking about, jew Z, that's kidding. All right, Let's get back to mine. Get my stupid face off the screen, at least put it over here, and then well a big picture of that once I get back to it. Why is it not popping? It is? Man, These these things are strange. They all have a different method to them. Okay, we'll get it back and let's say play.
Speaker 3: View okay, and then there's this Oh my gosh, my heart stopped when I saw this yesterday.
Speaker 2: Right the historic Getty.
Speaker 3: Villa right there on pch in the Palsites has experienced some damage to the ground. Trees and plants have burned, However, no structures on fire, and both the staff and the collection were told is safe. The museum's galleries and library archives.
Speaker 1: We're told that all of the tunnels that they used to smuggle children, guns and drugs through are safe. All the way to Disneyland. Everything is going to be just fine. All the children that the rape are going to be not burned to a crisp, but just maybe a few things on the outside of the building.
Speaker 3: Or protected from smoke by state of the art air handling systems. Additionally, the double wall construction of the galleries provided protection. That is something I was actually wondering about. And there you have it. The Getty Villa will remain closed through Monday at this point.
Speaker 1: We'll see what the update is later. We're listening here to cover. Yeah, people don't really like going to the Getty Villa when it's bursting into flames, so adha, that's really hard to get tickets sold, you know.
Speaker 4: Average courtesy of our partners at Fox eleven in Los Angeles, as we continue to monitor all of these wildfires that are burning across Los Angeles County and also across southern Cali, California as a whole. Taking a look here at a live picked juice.
Speaker 1: Oh, and the whole water in Palisades being shut off? What the hell do you think that's about? Come on, man, come on, they have a ton of water right there, and all of a sudden the pumps don't work. Gee, I wonder that's awfully suspicious. It's offully do you smell, get felter, fish burning, getfelter. No, they don't burn. Yeah, unfortunately they burn everybody else. Hey, look, it's cloudy in thirty three degrees. Isn't that interesting?
Speaker 4: Sure as we're seeing.
Speaker 1: That's DC is cloudy in thirty three degrees.
Speaker 4: That the smoke still continues to grow, those plumes so close to so many structures there, as thousands of holmes continue to be threatened due to these fires, and also tens of thousands of people have been forced to flee from their homes under mandatory evacuations. We're sliding away for a quick two minute break.
Speaker 1: We continue with Okay, let's try a different one, because this is kind of a lame. Give me a thumbs up. If you hear both. Okay, that would be splendid. If you hear both, give me a thumb in the bum No, I don't want that. I'm nationaloly La County Fires Life, Pasadena. That's Fox eleven again. This is all Fox with the hell Palisates Fire, Los Angeles County. Maybe we'll get some truth out of probably not. It's a Today's show. Never mind, there's there's no independent people here. ABC kt LA blah blah, blah who live coverage with a dude jumping in the air from ten ABC. Abandoned to California, Your cars abandoned by drivers and bulldozed in La? What abandoned and bulldozed? Are you wow? Okay? Here, let's take a look at this one. This one looks pretty indecent. Hold on, you gotta you gotta bear with it until I get over there. All right, thank you for the plus sign case wizzle. Oh by the way, I've been listening to H. Davis Lherman all the way here and uh last night when I was resting in the van until this morning. Good stuff, very good stuff. But I have to disagree that. So the Franks aren't the everything, but it's a huge part. And I don't understand why so many people like shit on that unless they're he's he made a one sentence comment, and I understand that other people try to redirect that away and say it's not all of them. It's these guys and they are against and the Rabbis are against them. It's a power struggle and it's all bs. And it all started by them first calling themselves anti Talmudists so that they could trick Catholics be when they got baptized and infiltrated the Roman Catholic Church, these Frankists and created the Christian Zionism movement with all the brethrens. But it's significant because it's everything that you can imagine what an elite, uh, we've been led to believe by independent research, what a what a an elite is up to, child sacrifice, drinking blood, eating people, the whole Jew thing. You're right, all that stuff that is personified and without any you know, subterfuge in Frankism. And because Frankism was the new flavor of the day in the you know, in that era, to push and infiltrate more using you know, luring kabbala. These are all significant events. But what does it all point back to? It points back to the Edenites, the Edenite cult, the Saturn cult. Sabatai means Saturn. It's significant to talk about the Sabatine francas it most certainly is because otherwise, what oh the tellmuss is and there are ten thousand pages of that, okay, and that's all Rabbinical. What about the anti Rabbinical Jews? Well, are they Cabbalists? Are they? This are they that are they the other thing? And is jew even a race? Is it a religion? Is it a cult? Is it a mask of a something else? Yes, it's a mask of something else. And that's why you get back through all these elements, each one of them significant for their own reason, back to the source of five thousand years ago three five hundred BC, give or take, and probably go Blacky Tep was one of their places that they did sacrifice at, and so was Karen Teppy and all these other places in Turkey because Krsmish and Cappadocia were two places that the that are mentioned, you know, heavily in the carvings and in the Eda and what do they say, they stopped out the Enonites. And so Turkey is also where you find Koplaki Teppy, you know, Darrin Kuu, all these weird things, and Karen Teppy and these are all cities that looked like they were intentionally burned, buried. I'm sorry, So why do you think that is? Maybe maybe the Goths were putting an end to their little sacrificial grounds in their little ritualistic places, because I was sick, effing shit, right, So again it all goes it all connects and Turkey Ashkenazi Jew Edenites. It's significant that that Jacob Frank and Sabatiev were fucking Ashkenazi. It's ritten and uh, what do you call it? Nathan Agaza and Isaac Luria, all these people, it's very significant that they were all Ashganazi turk Jews and that they have this connection to the Edenites. So to say, ah, there's people saying talking about the Sabbatine and Francis, that's not anything. It's a lot of things, and it exemplifies and personifies the cult, the Saturn cult, the moon cult, the serpent wolf cult, just by different means, so that you can actually identify those elements with what they call Judaism. With the I cut the tip of my finger off case somebody he was worrying. I think I was talked about it in telegram. I was wiping. I was salting something eggs like I was scrambling about to scramble the eggs. I was putting some salt in. Then I went to pit put it back over. It flew the salt everywhere because it's got a shitty top on it or something, so's it snowed all over the top of the stove, flat top stove, like the ceramic tops. So I started just wiping it with my hand real quick. Well, the knife that I had just cut the butter with a big ten inch knife was facing towards my finger as I went like this, and I cut the freaking thing almost all the way off. There's a little tiny strip, so I have a huge padding, you know, chunk of my padding from the butt of my finger just resting on top of it. So driving I had to tape it. I wear a glove when I take a shower, and all this other craps. So just left his show. Oh Davis's Yeah, Davis is good dude, if you're talking about him. But all I'm saying is that's one thing I want. I would like to have a discussion with him. I would like to have a discussion with even though I don't. I don't. There's a lot of things about Adam Green I don't like. I'd like to at least explain why I find it significant before it's misunderstood that I'm saying it's just them, because that's not what I'm saying at all. And it's really hard to hear myself in here be hold on, let me let me get this up here, present screen. We've got about ten more minutes before doctor Glynnen comes on share screen. It's funny because I thought I was I was, you know, I was the only person that did that and like, you know, narrated what I was doing. But I hear Davis doing it all the time with stream yard, and it's important to do that because then people see that. It's like a freaking long ass process to like get Oh, I'm gonna be in the way there, let's put me over here, all right? Hello, where's the volume? The hell's going on? Why might not hear anything? The fuck? Hold on? Is the volume on? CAD you hear me? Rob is chiming in over there. I can't really see what he's doing because I can't really look at it when I have hot spot going. So Rob, if you are out there, I'm not able to do it. I don't know why I can't hear it. Let's just stop the screen and started over cause that was faking gay too, Yeah, son share also share are yo? The fuck? It's a silent movie? What the hell is going on? I don't get it? Why can't I? Oh? U? Son of a bitch. Hold on, are you fucking serious? How many What button do I have to press to get to the right thing? How about you share that with me? Dude? They make everything so stupid and hidden. Oh my god, I absolutely hate windows. Would you get the fuck off me already? God? Damn it? Here we are? Is this the one? Is this your card? Come on? Open up? Headphone connected? Okay? Speakers? Speakers are not the headphone? Yes, they are microphone? Good? So why don't I hear anything? I don't get it? What the hell? Well, at least you can see it. Does anybody else hear anything? Because I don't hear a damn thing? Yeah, no, I did. There's it's the video. It's let me try another one because I don't understand what's going on there. The video is not playable. I took the headphones out and it's still not making any sounds, so I don't know what's up. Maybe it's them. Let's try a different one. Oh you sort of a fuck?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on, I am high end. I'm getting a nosebleed up here. Hold on, let me bring stuff back down? All right, I guess I picked You've chosen poorly. Let's shry this one all right, now, this one is making noise, makes some noise. What the hey? Stop starting it just because I bring it to the beginning, you fuck? Alright, here we go. I'm trying to set the thing right and it keeps on starting the play button again, like that's the exact opposite what I'm trying to do. But alright, okay, up hi, here we go.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I want to take you your live right now. So such a Talisades all yeah, cars was dich so all of the driver's panic.
Speaker 7: They took their keys.
Speaker 6: This Palisades Fride as well as Sunset Boulevard. This dozer is just moving these vehicles.
Speaker 8: Out of the way.
Speaker 6: So if this is your car, unfortunately, it's an emergency situation and this is what they have to do. They are moving the cars as we speak. Unfortunately, there are dozens of cars. This looks like a movie set. Unfortunately this is real La County fire.
Speaker 7: They have to do what they have to do.
Speaker 6: They need to clear a path.
Speaker 1: So literally, doesn't that kind of sound like you can tell it's real because it looks so fake.
Speaker 6: They're moving the cars, SUVs. We're seeing Mercedes, very nice vehicles. Tesla's up here, but that's because the car owners they took.
Speaker 1: Did you hear them throw a plug in for Tesla? Nice cars? Tesla. There's a Mercedes staring at us in the face and he says that but it's Tesla.
Speaker 6: Their keys and they just started running. They left the cars here as the firefighters were trying to clear the pathway, clear the roadway. This is an emergency situation where you know, they need to get up to the home. They want to make sure people are not trapped up there. But this line of cars probably.
Speaker 1: Goes Okay, that was weird. Did eybuys see me? Okay, does anybody see me? I just had the c moss the said check someone's invalid. As anybody still see me? Tell me? It just dropped like everything that was insane. Holy shit, whole my whole computer screen just went black. It just decided to die. And it's not because of charging. It's at one hundred percent and it's plugged in. It just there's something wrong with a bios. I had a bios attack, not a d DOS attack, a bios attack. That was interesting. I've never seen that happen before. It's kind of kind of concerning. Alright, let's skip back to that video or a video maybe, since apparently YouTube reset itself too. Wow, that's crazy. Hey YouTube, where's your heads? Where's that.
Speaker 7: There? It is?
Speaker 1: All right, yeah, I'll just find another video on Holy crap, hold on, cancel. We got about two more minutes before doctor Lennon, but it might be five minutes or so. We never knew. Hopefully I could hear him on this would be great. Let's see. So there's there's there was mega high like super high winds blowing me all over the place in Yuma driving to you know, San Diego yesterday. Super super high winds just so happened to always accompany these fires, right, what was happening in Lehina? Besides the fact that they didn't have water. Water was shut off, right, It's why it happened at Dachi, Fukushima. The stick whatever the hell something that stick sticks stricts whatever strict net I forgot the name of it. Virus that can only be put in because it's a closed system. It's not outwardly, right, So somebody had to put that in the computer system at the actual site that crashed, the the cooling system for the for the reactors. Thirty minutes before the quote unquote event. It's all it's all very coincidental. So that was eleven hours ago. Uh live California wildfires rages in Los Angeles, thirty thousand to evacuate. That's ten hours of live streaming. I think we're good on that. Pacific Palisades fire in Los Angeles explodes to nearly three thousand acres. A Los Angeles Fire's latest line live video. Okay, this ABC ten. So we've gotta we gotta understand. It's going to be kind of oh my god, it's not loading. This is some shit. Okay, Ela, So Disney owns ABC apparently because I just saw a Disney Think pop up first interesting.
Speaker 8: Perfectands of people under evacuation orders for the Palisades, Eaten Hurst, and Woodley fires. And we are just learning from the Angelus National Forests that the Eaten fire has exploded to overt ten thousand acres. Firefighters are anticipating another tough day trying to get those fires under control. Live look here in that Los Angeles area at the fire right now. So what we do know is that at least twenty eight thousand structures are in danger of burning down and firefighters will have to battle throng the winds as they try and contain those flames. So with that, we want to get over to ABC's Alex Stone joining us live this morning from Alta Dina, where the Eaton fire is burning today. So Alex, tell us more about what you've been seeing so far today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jordan, so this fire really is exploding today. And looking at the firefighters behind me, they have been working on this home right here, trying to save it. There are a number of homes down these streets that are now gone. As they continue to try to battle the flames, they're taking advantage of a little bit of a loll in the wind. Earlier today this area was getting hit by one hundred mile per hour winds. Now they're trying to battle back the flames.
Speaker 1: How does that happen? How does that happen? So I got a call from the security guard that was on duty yesterday for the Arizona marketplace saying that my stuff was blowing all over the place because of the super high winds that were picking up. And I was like, well, I'm sorry, I am driving to San Diego at the moment. So he took care of me. I guess he just took my tablecloths off or whatever and stuck him in a corner or something like that. But because they said they had security, and because Suzanne said, oh, the Wind season is over, I'm like, I didn't. I didn't know season. There was a season for Wind. I didn't know Wind had a season. It's isn't just that just determined upon pressures and shit. That happens all the time with weather. But yeah, this is this is excessive, and it's very strange. Why would there, all of a sudden in La be one hundred mile proud wins. It doesn't make sense. But we have doctor Glynnen on here now, so let's let's transfer back over to that and we will get we'll get more on this some other episode. All right, let me get this off here and get me back to where I suppose to be.
Speaker 7: I like that.
Speaker 1: I guess hello, doctor Glidden on the road. Yes, yes, I am. I'm actually in La by the fire right now.
Speaker 7: Oh, Son over gone. Yeah, it's pretty bad.
Speaker 1: I didn't know anything about it until I got here. And then they had the loading dock doors closed, and I said, what's going on? And they told me about the fire. I said, oh, here and I said, no, no, there's a huge fire all over Elly County. I was like, oh, I've been in the van for two days. I didn't know so, but uh yeah, one hundred bus per our winds and the fire seems it's soft like coincidental that everything all lines up for making massive making making promise more what do you call it exemplified or more exacerbated?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it's a little interesting truth be told. I wonder where the one hundred mile an hour winds are coming from. Are those generated because of the fire.
Speaker 1: I don't know, It's possible. Maybe there was something happening in you. So the winds were super crazy back home too, just before I left, and they were getting I guess got it worse. But I was driving through the like the sand dune area, and it was just orange the whole entire clot But you can see it going from it looked like north to south the winds because I'm going I was driving west, right, so going across the road that way would make it. If I was indeed going west directly. It was crazy, like you can see the sand just pouring across the road as you're driving and you couldn't see anything. It was low visibility just because of the sand in there.
Speaker 7: Wow. Yeah, mother nature is really something.
Speaker 1: Huh. Yeah. So how you been.
Speaker 7: Don't piss off Mother Nature?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 7: Yeah, very good. So far, so good.
Speaker 1: Happy New Year, Happy New Year, sir.
Speaker 7: Twenty twenty five? How about that right?
Speaker 1: And just so people know, because I'm using my phone right now as a hot spot and I got stuck here yesterday. I was so hoping to be back to do the show in the office, but I got stuck here because this place was going to close before I was able to get to it. Had to drop off in San Diego. So if you guys have you know, questions for doctor glynnin today, please use the chat to do that, because I don't know if I can accept calls and be a hotspot, and I don't want that to accidentally kick us off.
Speaker 5: So yeah, so what are your predictions for twenty twenty five?
Speaker 1: Something like a perium where they kill a bunch of innocent people and call them all anti Semitic.
Speaker 7: Oh there you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I don't know. I don't know. I think the whole Nurember two point zero thing is kind of a sham thing to be chanting for because I think the first one was kind of a sham and innocent people were hung.
Speaker 7: So I don't know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's you know, the more I'm aware of it, and the older that I get, and the more objective I get, and the more sides of the stories I hear, I'm convinced that everything that we've been taught about history is just wrong. Like everything about history is wrong, right, I mean every.
Speaker 1: Depends on the source, right, depends on who's telling you the story.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean I read somebody's I read somebody's breakdown of the Holocaust, right, and the calculations were you know, in four years. There's so many days and so many hours and so many minutes, and in order for six million people to be cremated, they wouldn't need to cremate two thousand, three hundred and fifty a minute.
Speaker 7: A minute, right, Yeah, So that number is wrong.
Speaker 5: Right, So if that number is wrong, well what's the right number? And why were we fed the wrong number for so many years? And you know, I mean it's just on.
Speaker 1: And on and on and on, right, Smoke stacks and chimneys that weren't even attached, you know, and things like that, and they're saying that they gassed people with and there's no residue of blue. There's all that stuff that's happened, you know. That's Yes, there were a lot of people starving because the trade lines were bombed to heck from the Allies. So how is thing how are things supposed to get back and forth? You know? And then there's typhus or whatever you want to call the typhus. I think it's malnutrition or oriented probably too, and also just being you know, not very hygienic, let's say. And I think that typhus and then the starvation people walked in on a scene maybe and they were already hell bent on hating German people, so they just made up a story. Uh, the guards weren't in any better shape, you know, but that that was overlooked. They were all they were all suffering, and.
Speaker 5: You know, General Motors was building you know, Nazi equipment. Yeah, in Europe, So what the heck man, I mean, the whole thing, it's just the whole thing. And don't even get me started on the Civil War for goodness sake.
Speaker 7: Yeah, what happened after.
Speaker 5: The Revolutionary War and and it's like it's just a it's one big kroco Alize after one, Kracaldlize after the next.
Speaker 1: Are you referring to the Whiskey Rebellion where they took all the people that just helped them win the war and direct tax them for the like in the the Appalachians and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's crazy. You know who had the biggest bourbon distillery in the colonies, George Washington?
Speaker 7: Really yep, that's interesting.
Speaker 1: That is interesting that he might be. Who would that be considered like taking out the competition?
Speaker 7: Yeah, so who knows? Who knows what happened.
Speaker 5: And you know, meanwhile, we've got Egyptian artifacts being discovered in the United States. Yeah, parts of the Grand Canyon have been sequestered and it's a no fly zone. You can't go there because there's Egyptian artifacts there. It's called them a Mountain of Isis, I think where you can't go there.
Speaker 7: It's prohibited.
Speaker 5: If you go there, black helicopters are going to start to show up, and it's like, really, then there's the Phoenix Lights with all these UFOs and all of the UFO stuff. Over time, it's interesting for some reason. You know, I'm sixty six years old now, I think sixty six. I'm starting my sixty seventh year. And when I was a little boy, like ten, eleven, twelve years old, for some reason, I started to become transfixed by the whole UFO thing.
Speaker 7: And this was so that's would have.
Speaker 5: Been there nineteen fifty eight, sixty eighth, it would have been the late sixties.
Speaker 7: No Internet.
Speaker 5: I'm on a small island, thirty miles off the coast of you know.
Speaker 7: Massachusetts, Danucket, right, yeah.
Speaker 5: Small library, and yet I'm obsessed with the whole UFO phenomenon and I have been ever since. So you know, I consider myself one of the pioneers of the UFO movement, at least in my own mind. But I've been, you know, I've had my fingers on that pulse for fifty years now. And if you are not a believer in unidentified flying objects, which they have now rebranded as what are they saying they are now UAPs Unidentified aerial phenomena, right, then you're just not paying attention. There is so many instances, so much evidence, it's not even funny.
Speaker 1: The Vedas, right, or they talk about the vimanas, Yeah.
Speaker 7: That's right. And you know.
Speaker 5: James Hallier, who was the director of Intelligence. He's the you know, the Canadian equivalent of the CIA director. When he retired, he said that the countries of the world have active treaties with five different extraterrestrial civilizations. James Hallier said that high ranking Canadian official. He didn't say until he retired. So you know, the beat goes on and on. Man, the pages keep getting turned, and we've all been kept in the dark. And it's not just about medicine. But you know that's my wheelhouse. If people knew what I know about how medicine has practiced. Here, let me give you an example. So twenty years ago I had a practice in Massachusetts on Cape cod and a woman came to see me. She had scleroderma and was given a year to live, and we cured it with homeopathic medicine and medical nutrition, cured it, completely cured it. She didn't die. Two weeks ago, she calls my office. Hadn't talked her in twenty years. Right, she's happy, she's healthy, she's got two kids, she's married. You know, life is great, and then she develops them. She didn't die from scleroderma, right, and she wasn't just in remission.
Speaker 7: By the way, we cured it.
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 5: And now she's got pneumonia. So here's what happened. Here are the cliff notes.
Speaker 7: So she develops a fever and you know, cough, shortness of breath.
Speaker 5: She goes to the er or the urgent care place. They give her antibiotics, they send her home. Two days later, she's getting worse. She goes back to urgent care. They give her different antibiotics and they send her home. Four days later, she's even worse. She goes back to urgent care. They give her more antibiotics and they send her home.
Speaker 1: Say antibiotics, yeah, okay.
Speaker 5: Then her breathing is so bad that she thinks she's going to die. It's hard for her to take a breath, right, It's like hard to breathe.
Speaker 7: So she goes to the.
Speaker 5: Emergency room instead, where she sits in the waiting room for eighteen hours, unattended.
Speaker 7: While she can't breathe.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 7: Then they finally put her into a room. Guess what They give her antibiotics, antibiotics and oxygen. They diagnose it with as viral pneumonia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course there's going to have to be a viral in there. Somewhere so they can sell that.
Speaker 5: She says, well, if it's viral, why am I taking antibiotics? And they say, well, that's just our protocol. And so she got up and she left, right. So she's struggling. She's really like she can't breathe. She's having a hard time breathing right. So she calls my office up in a panic. Understandably, I take her case. I give her homeopathic medicine, and in forty five minutes of taking it, she.
Speaker 7: Can breathe again like normal.
Speaker 5: And time goes by, she's better and she's better, and she's better and she's better, and we cured the pneumonia right, And it took less than an hour for the treatment to kick in and ease her suffering. And which begs the question, well, what the hell were they doing at urgent care and what the hell were they doing at the emergency room. And this is a microcosm of what happens everywhere. And this is my mantra that you know, most people have a hard time wrapping their head around. But I don't give a shit anymore. Your medical doctor is not trained in curative therapeutics, and your medical doctor is not a good person to go to if you're struggling with the health condition. The only time it's prudent to visit the office of a medical doctor is if you're bleeding to death. If you've had trauma to your body, you have a triple compound fracture of your leg, your femeral artery is bleeding, you have a bullet in your leg.
Speaker 7: Heaven forbid.
Speaker 5: Right, you've been in an automobile accident, you're concussed. If there's trauma to the human body and you know it's an emerge en ce situation, or you're gonna die, suck a, then go to the MD. But for everything else, and by everything I mean everything else. It's just a travesty of biblical proportions. And this is why we have a chronic disease epidemic. Because the people that exist as the majority shareholders in the monopoly of medicine, the mds, do not practice curative medicine. They have no understanding of the laws of nature. They have no real understanding of the laws of anatomy and physiology and metabolism, and they are like robots doling out drugs. Maclamore was right, My doctor's a drug dealer. Drug dealer. My doctors a drug dealer, drug dealer. And you know, thank God for Lyda Kane, thank God for general anesthesia and insulin. But give me a freaking break, man. You can't drug your way to health. And when you put yourself in the care of these people, because of their short sightedness and their misunderstanding of how the human body works, the chances are high that they're going to hurt you. And I would argue that most of the people who died from COVID didn't die from COVID.
Speaker 7: They died from the treatments instead of the disease.
Speaker 1: Right, And Okay, so there's this This is going to sound a little strange at first, but there was this guy who took his husky cross country on his motorcycle and it was this whole big thing on this social media. The dog's name was Socks. And as Socks was getting older, he's like and I sent I sent him messages on Instagram. I said, you need to get him away from the veterinarians because they're gonna they're gonna expedite his his health problems. And I said, you need to look to somebody who has more homeopathic or you know, natural. He's like, I spent the most money and I have the greatest care. I'm like, yeah, it sounds good. Now the socks is dead, by the way he had, he had the best food and the best drugs, right, because that's how you do it.
Speaker 9: You do it with drugs, apparently, And then he's going to be so grief stricken he's going to raise ten thousand bucks somehow in a you know, go fund me campaign and give it to the medical profession.
Speaker 7: Who killed his dog. Right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is how deep down the rabbit hole everybody's gone. And you know, I mean you welcome to your own opinion, man, but not your own set of facts. And look, we can disagree all day about who's got the best football team, right, we can disagree all day and have a nice conversation about you know, who makes the best hot sauce?
Speaker 7: Right, who makes a conversation though, who makes the best ribs?
Speaker 5: But you know, when it comes to matters of science, it has nothing to do with your opinion. It has everything to do with facts. And here are the facts. Nobody practices medicine. Medicine is a big umbrella underneath which many different disciplines hang. Your MD who in their profession, in a stroke of public relations propaganda, a genius. They coined the word and secured the word medical doctor. Right, it should be illegal for that profession to refer to themselves as medical doctors because it paints the picture that everybody who is not them is, you know, not a medical doctor. There's something other than a medical doctor. They're allopathic doctors. They're not medical doctors. Nobody practices medicine. Medicine's a big umbrella.
Speaker 1: Cure opposites, right.
Speaker 5: But the general public doesn't know this. The general public just thinks that their medical doctor practices medicine.
Speaker 7: They don't.
Speaker 5: Your medical doctor may be the nicest person God ever created, but they don't practice medicine. They practice allopathic medicine. And allopathic medicine is horrible in the treatment of chronic disease because allopathic physicians are not taught how to cure the disease, so taught how to manage it. They do not practice healthcare, they practice disease management.
Speaker 1: Hey, doctor Glidden, did you see that article that came out recently that said the COVID vaccines or whatever you want to call those death injections said, I think all vaccines are death injections. But there is four hundred and seventy times the allowable amount of cancer causing agents inside them, four hundred and seventy times. I'm like, what do you mean allowable? I even stopped, like, yeah, four to seventy times sounds a lot, but what do you mean allowable amount?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What are you doing here? But that's just supposed to be something that you injected to your children. But what allow of the amount is there? And who determines that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, And this is how deep down the rabbit hole everybody's gone, right, because if you don't vaccinate, you know you're being you know, you're being a terrorist right right, because you're supporting the rise of the non existent viral infection. So so so everybody's screwed. You're all screwed. We're all screwed. We're all screwed, glued and tattooed. And look, let's think it through.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 5: I don't know if we talked about this last time, but I'm going to talk about it now, right. I've said it before that Bobby Kennedy's solution to this is not a solution because all he's going to do is clean up the existing system. Okay, that's great. It's good to eliminate the corruption from anything. And there's the conventional medicine is rife with corruption. So let's say he's successful and he extracts all the bad players, he brings all the prices down, and he eliminates corruption inside of medicine in the insurance industry. Okay, what does that do That allows the average person on the street more access to allopathic medicine. An allopathic medicine is not curative. Allopathic medicine is the cause of the chronic disease epidemic. You don't believe me, Well, the mds practicing allopathic medicine have been in charge of medicine for one hundred and twelve years. And while they've been in charge, all this crap has happened. Chronic disease has escalated, right, Alzheimer's autism, everything's we're getting sicker under their care because they don't practice curative medicine. It's their fault. I'm not saying they're sadistic. I'm saying that the system of medicine that they're trained in is insufficient to the cause period. So the system itself needs to be replaced. We don't clean up the existing system. We need a brand new system, which is medical freedom.
Speaker 1: Right. And all these little things do when they isolates a certain group of people or certain players, or I'm going to clean up this aspect of it, that's still all that does is support and secure the system to continue ongoing.
Speaker 7: That's correct.
Speaker 1: It does nothing to actually change his nature whatsoever. It just makes people more confident in the same system again.
Speaker 5: That's right. It's like lipstick on a pig. Right, it's polishing the fender of an old junker. Okay, car looks pretty now, but it's still a junker. So what we need is medical freedom. We need equal access for nature pathic medicine, homeopathic medicine, iervtic medicine, acupuncture, botanical medicine, the whole Enchilada, Equal hospital privileges, equal insurance payouts, equal research done by universities on all these systems of medicine, not just pharmaceutical medicine. That's what needs to happen. We need a free medical market. We need medical freedom. So however, right, that's what's going to fix this. And I don't think Kennedy is sufficient to the cause here because I don't even think he knows how to pronounce nature opathy. And more's the pity, because chances are high I could cure his voice problem in six to nine months. But that's another condition. That's another conversation. So let's say I'm wrong. I hope I'm wrong, and you know, all of a sudden we have medical freedom. Okay, Well what does that mean? Well, how many nature pathic hospitals are there?
Speaker 7: Zero? How many nature pathic healing sanitariums are there zero? There used to be lots.
Speaker 5: How many homeopathic hospitals are there zero? There used to be three hundred. How many qualified holistic physicians with clinical experience are there in the world maybe a thousand, maybe two thousand, And that's an extremely liberal estimate.
Speaker 1: And that's also green allopathy mixed into that too, though, Right.
Speaker 5: That's right, and I'm talking about I'm talking about proficient holistic practitioners who actually know what they're doing and they know how to elicit the laws of cure. There's not many. Maybe there's a thousand of us, maybe two thousand max.
Speaker 7: In the entire world. You know how many.
Speaker 5: Americans there are three hundred and fifty million. So even if we have medical freedom tomorrow, it's going to take at least I'm thinking fifty years maybe more for the infrastructure to catch up, right, for more nature pathic medical schools, more nature pathic hospitals, more homeopathic hospitals. It's going to take a long time for that titanic to turn around and start going the other way. So either way, big Farmer wins because there is no realistic competition, not even on the horizon.
Speaker 7: And that's why.
Speaker 5: You know I have I'm blessed with a number of things in my life. One of them is foresight. So that's why I wrote the books that I I did, and that's why I put the information on my website because I'm trying to eliminate this gigantic bottleneck. Right So, people are frustrated with conventional medicine, rightly. So they're still sick, though, and they need to know what to do. There isn't any nature pathic doctor in their town. Insurance isn't going to pay for it, so what the hell are they going to do? Well, they're going to go to my website. They're kind of become a subscriber. They're going to learn what to do.
Speaker 1: And that's why I did it, all right, And guys, just so you know. It's in the in the description of all the videos, including bit Shoot, Rumble and FTJ Media, you'll see where it says leave big farm behind dot com. There's a fifty percent of discount code. It's my name of my show, all lower case, no spaces, and I've seen we had we have ninety four people from the show.
Speaker 7: That have I give you a fifty percent discount. What was I thinking?
Speaker 1: I know? And I'm a member too. I don't just talk about stuff. I actually am a member as well, and I watch his videos a lot, and when something happens, I go to Doctor Glidden first to see if there's a video or some sort of document about what, you know, what's going on with me.
Speaker 5: So now I'm close to finishing the close to finishing the third book, so that should be all buttoned up by the end of this month at the very latest. So that's exciting. So that means it'll be available sometime in February.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, so rock and.
Speaker 7: Roll, let's go.
Speaker 1: That's so cool. So you're gonna you're gonna have it on every place but Amazon basically, right, yeah? Or is it no?
Speaker 7: Yeah? Yeah.
Speaker 5: So the publishers that I'm working for, you know it's a print on demand service, So you're gonna go to my website. There's going to be a free pay you don't have to be a subscriber to have access to. It's kind of say book sales. You click on that and then you can order the ebook or the printed book right through my website. Easy Breezy, Lemon squeezing.
Speaker 1: Are you going to have an option where people can buy a sign copy from you? So you order it from the print on demand, it gets sent to you, you sign it, and then you send it out.
Speaker 5: I hadn't thought about that, but you think people would like that It would.
Speaker 7: Be easy to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I do that with my book. That's why I was curious. So when people order it from me directly, I have to order them still because I don't keep a lot of stock. I'm not like that to have a bunch of money tied up and stuff. I don't have that a bild.
Speaker 5: So yeah, yeah, so I'm yeah, I'll probably do that, but yeah, I'm going to charge double for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your name has a little bit more way to it than so.
Speaker 2: Cheaper.
Speaker 1: What do you get it for me?
Speaker 7: Yeah? I don't know. I don't know about that.
Speaker 5: So so anyway, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Speaker 7: People are suffering needlessly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Amazon is so greedy like they used I remember back when it was Create Space, it was I couldn't believe how cheap the books were that I had to have printed. Now they're in sing.
Speaker 5: Well, somebody has to pay for Jeff bezos six hundred million dollar wedding.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, that's that's how much he dropped just on that.
Speaker 7: Huh, that's how much he's going to drop. He couldn't He could have lived in a.
Speaker 5: Million bucks to every US citizen and still had two hundred and sixty million left over for his wedding.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so you know, we we we are in a different atmosphere than those people.
Speaker 1: So Karen asks, when I take the EFAs three a day, I get nauseated with it without food, and the ideas as.
Speaker 5: To why, yeah, I do. That's a great question, by the way. So it means your stomach acid and or your digestive juices are weak. So it begs the question number one, do you still have your gallbladder? If you do not have your gallbladder, then that's why, because your gallbladder secretes bile, and bile helps the body to digest fat. When they remove the gall bladder, your body still secretes bile, but it's not like it used to be, and fat metabolism gets wonky. Now, if you still have your gallbladder and this is happening, then it's because your digestive enzymes are weak. And why are your digestive enzymes weak. It's because you're on a salt restricted diet and you have a deficiency in calcium. So the first thing that I would do is I would start salting my food more liberally than you're already doing. Use more salt than you're use using right number one, number two for fourteen days in a row. I would double the dose of the beyond osteo FX liquid that you're taking. And I would also get from the company a supplement called the ultimate enzyme Ultimate enzyme, and I would take one ultimate enzyme at the beginning of the meal that you take the EFA with. I would not take the EFAs on an empty stomach. I would only take them with food, and I would take the EFAs at the beginning of the meal. So here's how I would do it. About ten minutes before the meal I'd pop an ultimate enzyme and then I'd start eating, eat a couple of bytes, and then I'd swallow the EFAs and then I'd finish the meal and try that for a couple of weeks and see if that.
Speaker 7: Fixes it.
Speaker 5: If it does not fix the problem, those things that I said do not fix the problem, then you need to back off on the dosage because for some reason your body just can't tolerate it.
Speaker 7: And that's unusual.
Speaker 1: All right. So I just wanted to show people here real quick, and let me let me do this a different way so that I can actually show you where it is on the site. I mean, on the in the description. So if I got to present screen, here, ti your screen click that. Okay, So if we're on Rumble, you just simply scroll down to her says do it for your health Join doctor Clinton's membership site, and then you'll see the little green thing here and that says use code, and it shows you the code right there for fifty percent off. All right, there you go. It's very important. Yeah, this is very important. I can't I can't give it enough. I can't. I can't say enough about it because I use it and I have a I have fun on it too, because there's so much information that you don't do, you don't hear often because it goes counter to everything you've heard before.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And after the book is finished, all the protocols on the website are going to be updated, and starting in February, I'm going to be rolling out new content on the website regularly. So excellent, So stay tuned, everybody. The best is yet to come.
Speaker 7: Although the stuff that's there is pretty good right now.
Speaker 1: All by itself, it is awesome.
Speaker 7: Although people that's dated.
Speaker 5: I watched some of those videos and it was me, like, you know, eight years ago, and it's like, wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I caught a twenty fifteen one time. I think that was actually the kidney one. Yeah, twenty fifteen or fourteen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, But you know what's interesting about that is, you know, number one, I was much more exuberant back then. Now I'm more cynical than I was more nuberant. Right, But the information is the same.
Speaker 1: Right, because that's how homeopathy and natural order works, right in natural law.
Speaker 5: Yeah, with when in the holistic medical sphere, we add things we never subtract. In conventional medicine, they subtract all the time. Oh you're sick, you should bleed yourself to death. Right, that's what they did, right, bleeding. That's what killed George Washington. That's why the leading medical journal in the world is called the Lancet, Right, because that was the standard of care back in the day. Everybody was bled to eliminate the bad humors from the body. Okay, well that didn't work, so they stopped that, and then they gave high doses of mercury in order to induce vomiting. Well, that didn't work, okay, so they abandoned that, and then they did what's it called, Oh yeah, chemotherapy. That's that's not working. I don't know if they're ever going to abandon that because that's such a freaking cash cow. But the halls of conventional medicine are littered with the discarded remains of you know, therapeutics, which were standard of care in their day. And if you didn't do that, you were kicked out of medicine. And and now we look back at him, like, really, you got to be freaking kidding me.
Speaker 1: The people on top were doing that on purpose, Like there's it's not a health system, it's a death system.
Speaker 5: Yeah, anyway, even though they have all these failures there, they're still number one. The mds and the weather people are the only people that can fail.
Speaker 7: Oh and professional baseball.
Speaker 1: Players right failing upward? Oh yeah, with a baseball average of batting average yep, yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean if you bat two forty, you're a freaking genius. And that means you you you.
Speaker 7: Strike out three out of four times.
Speaker 5: It's like, okay, really, so I don't know, man, Welcome to the monkey house. It's inside out, upside down. Everything you know is wrong backwards. Everything's been taught is wrong and backwards. And I wonder if there's going to be a hundredth monkey moment where everybody just collectively calls bullshit all at once, and you know, then real change will happen.
Speaker 1: Maybe I was trying to cross my fingers, but I had cut the pad off that tipped my finger the other day, so I didn't really cross.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 1: I had to do that a silly accident. I was about to scramble eggs. I had them out cracked and I was putting salt in it. And when I put the salt sugar back up right, for some reason, the top was just being weird and it just spread a bunch of salt across the flat top stove. So I was wiping it off like this, just kind of getting off the side, and I was going to sleep it off later. And there was a ten inch knife facing the other direction that I had just cut the butter for to put in the pan, and I swiped my hand across it and I caught it.
Speaker 5: Just a yeah, okay, so you want to get this remedy because it will whenever you damage the tips of the fingers. This is what you want to get, Hypericum perfer atum.
Speaker 1: I've heard that one before. We've talked about that one for something else I think in the past.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's whenever you damage any part of the body that's rich in nerves.
Speaker 5: Okay, the hypericum will help it to heal and dramatically reduce the symptomology moving forward. So I would get hypericum perforatum. Take two pellets three times a day.
Speaker 1: Okay. So I have this on the recording. I don't have a pen in the vehicle, but I will definitely put that. I'll get it on the way back.
Speaker 7: But yeah, i'll text it to you as well, so that's easy.
Speaker 1: So I guess on this finger. You could see like that whole piece, but almost it almost came all the way off, Like the knife went so far and almost took the whole chunk off. But it's just sitting on top right now. It's just sitting there and I just put and I just bands it up.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you're using colloidal silver on it.
Speaker 1: Oh, I haven't ey No, I've been driving and it kind of happened just before I left. But for the day before that, I just tried to keep it dry and I've had this like just bandage on it. It was bleeding profusely before though, because there's really nothing there. The skin is just gonna sit chunk. It's not just skin like, there's probably meat to it too, just sitting around top there. It's just kind of resting. I didn't want to take it off. That'd been horrible. Probably see the inside of my hand.
Speaker 5: So yeah, so you want to is it infected or are you good?
Speaker 1: No? No, I haven't had any real pain. It's just stinging when I was putting under the water when it was bleeding. But that's about it. Like I pinched myself when I was putting the boxes for the bottles and the and the Van just a second. I was like, yeah, but that was about it.
Speaker 5: Every time you change the bandage, which I would do three four times a day, you want to spray the hell out of it with coloidal silver.
Speaker 1: Okay, I have. I have a decent amount of colidal silver at the house in an actual spray bottle. So that worked.
Speaker 7: Okay, very good?
Speaker 1: All right, so thank you, And it says for this is Mike Garland. He says, question for doctor Glynnen, what is your what are your thoughts on high higher pH drinking water? I thought that was a myth myself.
Speaker 5: But yeah, so you know alkaline water, right, everybody's into alkaline water.
Speaker 7: And yeah, so here's the deal. The body.
Speaker 5: The pH of the blood is so important to the human body that there are five mechanisms that the human body has to maintain the proper pH of the blood. So you would be hard pressed to alter the pH of your blood. So different parts of the body have different levels of acidity or alkalinity, which makes them healthy. For instance, the stomach is not supposed to be alkaline at all, supposed to be super acidic. Right, Different parts of the body should be alkaline, some should be between the two and the body will sort that all out if it has enough protein and if it has enough minerals. So when we take the ninety essential nutrients into the human body and clean up our diet, then the pH of the body will sort itself out. Now, I'm of the opinion that most people are dehydrated, so pH water is low pH water or high pH. I always get those confused. Alkaline water high pH Yeah, is easier for the body to absorb.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 5: However, you shouldn't drink alkalinized water with a meal because it'll neutralize the stomach acid and to make your body have to work harder to produce strong stomach acid, which most people's stomach acid is too weak anyway, because you're on salt restricted diets and they don't have enough calcium in their body, and you need those two things to have strong stomach acid.
Speaker 1: So no alkaline water and no carbonated water or mineral water and that when you're eating food.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's correct. Now you want to do high pH water, do it between meals, not with a meal. But when you're doing high pH water, if you start to develop heartburn, it's because the high pH water.
Speaker 7: But other than that, you're good to go.
Speaker 5: And with water, the much more more important metric is you know what's in it?
Speaker 7: Is there chlorine in it? Is there fluoride in it? Right?
Speaker 5: Are there contaminants in it? Is it town water, is it well water? Is it spring water? Where the hell is it coming from? And how clean is it? That's the most important. If you want to pay attention to water quality, then forget about the pH because your body will sort that if you do everything that I tell you to. But you do need to be concerned about the crap that's in the water and remove it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure. Yeah, speaking of mineral water, there's a certain group of people that you know, same usual suspects that like to mineralize our butter. That was a quote unquote yeah, adding minerals to the well again, I see yuh so. J Ridge thirty says, hi, doctor Gleinen and Daniel, I just wanted to let you know that the argentum Nitrickenen worked amazing for my baby girl. No more spit up.
Speaker 7: I love my job.
Speaker 5: Oh that's good news. Thanks for following up with us. I appreciate that a lot of people don't follow up. So yeah, isn't that amazing?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 5: What's more amazing is what you gave your child. And if I told you what you gave your child, you head would explode. But it was an unbelievably dilute solution of silver nitrate, and so dilute that there aren't any more molecules of silver nitrate in the little pellett that you gave her. It's been diluted so many times. There's zero of the original substance in the medicine, and yet the medicine engendered a positive change.
Speaker 7: How is that possible?
Speaker 5: Welcome to the wonderful world of homeopathy. So cool, which will completely all to your understanding of how the human body works and how the world works once.
Speaker 7: You understand it.
Speaker 1: And what was the name of that law?
Speaker 7: Oh, the Herring's law of cure. Oh no, I'm sorry, the law of similars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the lot of similars. But what's the one about the reducing.
Speaker 7: Of the Oh it's the law of potentization.
Speaker 1: Right, that's the one. Okay?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And she she also says, I removed the food with olive oil from her diet, but the bumps towards the back of her tongue are still there. Is there another bits that I could try, or should I increase the ourgenine nitrocrome to three days, three a day for five days.
Speaker 5: I would I would do one pellet of the argentum nitricum, one pellet orally twice a day for five more days. One pellet orally twice a day for five more days.
Speaker 1: You know, doctor Gooden, I just realized that you are a mirror image at the moment, although all the lettering is as if I'm looking into a mirror.
Speaker 7: For good Yeah, hold on, I'll be right back.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't have any je I see, I don't have my blard, so I don't have any jeopardy. There it goes perfect.
Speaker 7: That's funny because when I'm looking at it now it's backwards.
Speaker 1: That is weird. It's probably just something with stream yard. Sorry. I hope it doesn't mess up your next stream change it back when you were done here. So Karen did reply that she was taking two and two on the bottles, the osteo and the plant to ride minerals, and then she said something about along with the tangy and gluca jel or eight glucajol for my macrocytosis large red blood cell issue starting in November twenty fifth.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, okay, So tell her to double up on her to drink more salt or eat more salt, and use the ultimate enzyme.
Speaker 7: At the beginning of the meal that she takes the EFA with.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you hear that, Karen, Yes, okay.
Speaker 5: Use more salt and to get the ultimate enzymes in the meanwhile, you can until you get the ultimate enzymes, just back off on the EFAs so you don't want to be nauseous all day long because of a supplement.
Speaker 1: Could there be something going on if you see a child who's very active normally besides, and I think this has everything to do with you know, diet and people not understanding the twelve bad foods personally, but a very active athletic and now it's kind of getting more tired lethargic. I hope it's not just cell phone related like laziness, but gaining weight in you know, eight nine year old get gaining weight?
Speaker 5: Who is Two things to consider in that scenario. Number one is the child is eating too much high frictose corn syrup.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's exactly what, As I said, too.
Speaker 5: High frictose corn syrup shuts down the pathways in the brain that makes someone know when they're full. The only reason that people go The main reason that people gain weight is because they eat too many calories. It's not because of any other reason. It's too many calories equal weight gain. Well, what makes people eat too many calories the pathways in the brain that tell you when you're full or fried. They're shut down from high ferd corn syrup, or they're deficient in minerals minerals, not vitamins, not amino acids, not fatty acids, minerals. So the two things to do with anybody who's gaining weight is, you know, give them the ninety with increased minerals and zero tolerance for high fructose corn syrup.
Speaker 1: Right, And usually.
Speaker 5: Those two things flip the switch, and you know they start eating normally and then they start losing weight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I happen to know that the pasta thing is a thing. Like no matter how many times I say it, it's I see it happening. Requested for noodles, buttered noodles again, It's like, stop doing that.
Speaker 5: Stop they can yeah, or they could have gluten free buttered buttered noodles, right, right, we have gluten free stuff all the time. But I would double the minerals that they're and children will go through growth spurts, yeah, when they need, you know, more minerals and more calcium because their body's growing and it's a demand.
Speaker 1: So there's certain things that I think a parent This is a whole other topic, but I think a parent needs to be a parent and not a friend or have a negotiation with a child when it comes to what you know is right for them. You wouldn't negotiate whether or not they should look both ways across the street. You shouldn't be negotiating with them to see whether or not they'll take the minerals. Either shouldn't be a I don't want to or you know, have to one thing to sneak it in or mix it in. I would rather be honest with my child, would say, hey, you know, this is what's good for you. You should learn to this habit because it's a good habit, and not be like, oh, you don't want to because you've decided just randomly, and you know on a whim that you don't want to do something because it wasn't your idea, Like that's not how it works, but it's not the right dynamic when two people the adults are are not are not linking up with staying on the same track together. So it's really hard. It's really hard.
Speaker 5: We can always duck take duck duck tape to child to the chair until they drink the minerals.
Speaker 7: That's another thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would rather duck tape the mother and and the and the mouth and just have have a nice conversation with my daughter.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, you know, you gotta work with what you've got. But you're absolutely right. The child should not be negotiating for anything.
Speaker 1: Right, right, It's not. It's it's not up for debate some things, especially when you know it's right. So that's it. That's all I was gonna say about that. But I let me go take a look one more time and see if there's any bails on for here the questions real. One more thing. I'm checking the FTJ right now. I just wasn't on that tab. Pardon me. I got kicked off of everything. My entire bios got shut down. Really yeah, just before the show, like four minutes before you came on, a whole the screen just went black and then it said check some error. So I have to see what's going on with that.
Speaker 7: That's interesting.
Speaker 1: I've never seen that before. Yeah, let's see my channel. I'm getting there. Just give me one second. There's that boy, all right and chat. Yeah, none of this has anything to do with oh on dogcare. My fourteen year old bassett is doing well. This is Bushmaster. A couple of drops of chlorine dioxide and mostly a meat diet and she's doing Okay, a little slower these days, but a great dog. Good to hear this from doctor Glidden. Okay, yeah, when you were talking, we were talking candidly in the beginning, so that was just catching up with that's Bushmaster. So he just wanted to let us know about his dog. Yeah, do you have any It's like, what do you think about the shot schedule for animals? I mean, that's obviously just as evil as anything else, right, Yeah.
Speaker 7: Don't do it right and try to make a law young. Yeah, you know you need you need a dog license? Right?
Speaker 5: What's up with that? You need a license to have a dog? Give me a freaking break and now and now. Yeah, So the whole vaccine thing is so rife with misinformation, misdirection, and corruption which preys upon people's lack of education, and it's supported by doctors who aren't really doctors. They're just talking heads for the unscientific scientific community. They should be a shame to themselves, but they're not. The company makes the product for animals called Arthur Dex a R t h R three A r t h R y d e X. I think Arthur Dex it's a great supplement, mineral supplement for dogs and cats. You just put the powder in their food and they suck it up and they have their mineralized and they have strong bones and joints.
Speaker 7: It's a wonderful thing.
Speaker 1: Oh that's awesome. Yeah good. I have two cats and a dog. I will definitely give that to them. And uh now, I guess I've had to find some Arthur dex or my daughter hell.
Speaker 10: Oh man, yes, sir, yes, yes, there is what There was one more thing that just made me think, oh, okay, so on the on the animal topic with rabies or what they call rabies.
Speaker 1: When I was reading those books on the Pasteur and Bechamp and even I think it was talking about in virus media if I'm not mistaken, because I was reading both books at the same time. A lot of those symptoms are malnutrition post war or during a war where everybody is doing the you know, I mean like everybody is starving, and they say that's like apparently foaming at the mouth isn't even something that they assigned to rabies anymore.
Speaker 5: Well, but when one hundred medical doctors say something is so, it's so, even if it's not. And then fifty years later, when it's discovered to be a sham, nobody goes to jail. Nobody, you know, there's no sense of dismay or disgusted. Everybody just rolls over and goes to work again. And it's it's horrible. There's absolutely no sense of propriety built into the medical profession. And it is the rare medical doctor who exhibits a sense of propriety and you know, stands up for what's right.
Speaker 7: There are a number of them, but they're few and far.
Speaker 1: Between, and they'll never they'll never remove a shot from from the market for anything. And it's yeah, too much is too much is at stake with the whole virus lie.
Speaker 5: It's going to be interesting, don't you think, to see what how Trump comes down on the whole vaccine thing.
Speaker 7: The COVID vacs.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean they're already Will they even do anything about that or they just sweep it away with an avian flu scare.
Speaker 5: Well, right now the covid vax has been dropped into the childhood vaccination schedule.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: And there's a whole bunch of you know, conventional medical doctors, not you know, nature pathic doctors calling for a complete moratorium on all the covid vax is because of the harm that they're producing. Is there's thousands of doctors calling for this.
Speaker 1: How blatant and sick is that that they're putting it in. So that's going to be a school mandate? Yeah, yeah, oh it's already passed. That's the thing.
Speaker 5: Now it's in the schedule now yeah, oh my god.
Speaker 1: What kind of world are we in, guys? I mean, we have to look around and see who's running it, ask ourselves who's really running the show and what is their intent? Because it's not for the betterment of mankind at all, it's for his detriment. And once you realize that it's not about just money, it's about human suffering, it's probably time to I don't know, as Davis Liherman says, if the game is corrupt on both sides. You flipped over the board, there's no way of winning it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so you damn the torpedoes in full speed ahead. We'll see what happens in the next four years, or quite frankly, the next six months. I think we'll be telling So fingers crossed, man, let's go. I can't really do anything about it. I'm certainly not going to take up arms because I would be that would be one of the first people they'd shoot on site. So I don't know what's going to happen, but you know it's going to be either way you shake it. It's going to be better than when Biden was in office. So but this all this medical stuff, I don't know, man, I'm not optimistic.
Speaker 1: I feel like there's going to be an awful lot of censorship and prosecution, not just persecution involved with social media and limitations so badly that you'll never recognize it again. All in the all in the name of you know, anti semi colon if you want to call it that.
Speaker 5: Well, well perhaps, I mean, you know, Zuckerberg's making noise that he's going to be, you know, and it's gonna have a free fair and balance and on on uh unedited, you know Facebook.
Speaker 7: I think he's lying, but he just made a public statement yesterday.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, so yeah he's he met with Trump too, apparently recently. That's funny.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's just you wonder what you know, Yeah, you wonder who's pulling the strings.
Speaker 7: Really.
Speaker 5: I mean, I don't really care anymore. All I care about is helping the next person. If I can help one person a day, then I'm good. And that's all that I can really control, right from as as much as I can. So that's where I'm at.
Speaker 1: And just to remind everybody in the description, you have two extra times a week that doctor Peter Glidden will answer your questions on his website. You have to be a member in order to ask the question, and it's two more options on Tuesdays and Thursdays, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Tuesdays and Thursdays. We just did one yesterday last night. I had seventy people on board. That was a big turnout.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 5: And Thursday morning at eleven am exclusively for my.
Speaker 1: Subscribers, that's right. And also years upon years of information that will help straighten our minds out and deprogram us from the lies. And I get us on a healthier track for the future and for their families.
Speaker 5: That's right, Daniel, I am the red pill.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm so glad that we actually got a chance to talk for the first time that we did, and I was familiar with your books, and I mean it's made a big impact on my life and my families in a way. I view a lot of things health wise, and I homeopathy if I wish I knew about it twenty years ago.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, well, the fact, the sad fact of the matter is that if you had known about homeopathy twenty years ago, you probably would have abandoned homeopathy by now. Because the people who were teaching and practicing homeopathy twenty years ago didn't know their asked from their elbow. And there was a lot of bad homeopaths in the world.
Speaker 7: There still are.
Speaker 5: And this is a I'm just finishing. A colleague of mine wrote a giant eighteen hundred page two volumes set basically on the history of the evolution of homeopathy. And there were, you know, the the green allopathic stuff that's happening in nature pathic madisone now where the nature pathic schools are not teaching nature apathy anymore. The same exact same thing happened in homeopathy. It was exactly the same. The schools were infiltrated by liberal minds, and they wanted to be more eclectic, and so they slowly start started whittling away at the foundation laws of homeopathy.
Speaker 1: Potentization was one of the first ones that they attacked, isn't it. Or they basically said, there's no way I'm going to do that. My patients will die. I think you said something like that. Was that in the similar so like the whole basis of homeopathy, they like recoiled in like a vampire to the sun.
Speaker 7: About yeah one.
Speaker 5: And and because pure homeopathy was slowly whittled away by the time homeopathy, you know, by the early the mid nineteen hundreds that there was nobody practicing maybe ten people practicing pure homeopathy in the United States. So you probably would have been disappointed had you learned about this years ago. Well, learning about it now is perfect timing, because I.
Speaker 1: Guess I guess I should have said, I wish I had known you twenty five years ago.
Speaker 5: When it comes to homeopathy. I'm I'm way better at it, doubt now than I was. I almost I was on the verge a year ago, a year and a half ago, of stopping the practice of homeopathy because I was getting such mediocre results. And then I started studying with my colleague in Montreal who does practice pure homeopathy. He's been a stalwart, steadfast advocate of pure homeopathy for forty years, and since I started hitching my wagon to his star, everything's changed with my practice of homeopathy.
Speaker 1: That's so cool. That's so cool. And if you if you, uh, I mean, are his books available to other people and would they make any sense to them as well?
Speaker 5: Well, he's got a he's got an interesting website. It's not the greatest put together website in the world, but it's homeopathy dot c a fork yeah, helmeopathy dot And he has a number of online courses that you can take.
Speaker 1: That's not you know how funny that is. It's like getting like, you know, the word mushroom or some something similar like that, like dot com. You know, there's not a lot of homeopass if that was still available, right down right, Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're absolutely right. That's so funny.
Speaker 7: So the beat goes on.
Speaker 5: We do what we can to chip away at the rock of human suffering, and I appreciate your help and your support.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, and thank you for being here, and thank you for putting up with my schedule.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, it looks like you got a nice little van there. You know.
Speaker 5: I've always wanted to get a get a van like that and just you know, take a couple of months off in the summer and cruise around the US.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd like to get one that has the water hookups. I'd like to get a little bit bigger like RV. I have an E one fifty right now, which is nice, but I would like to get like the one that eat four fifties or whatever with a big space.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: That'd be a lot of fun because then I can take the family in and go on trips and go see the grandparents and all that stuff.
Speaker 7: Too nice, all right, Daniel, safe home. It's always a pleasure, Thank you, sir.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I gotta I gotta try to navigate through fire.
Speaker 7: Good luck. If anybody can do it, it to you. Thank you.
Speaker 1: All right, So here we go. Let's go to present screen. We're at twelve or five. I am been running my gas for an hour and a half. Now, let's just do this real quick. Well, we were about to talk about this in Jimoke. Let's see if there's anything more we can pull from this before we go oh, you know, before we do that though, before we do that, let's go back to this, all right. So this is the big farm behind as. Oh, I'm not lugged in here to hell? Are you kidding me? Because it's the laptop, I guess. All right. So there's a whole how to access your membership content thing here when you get to the main page. But did you do here are and they're across the board on the top here too, but you can his of course dashboard, the store, the share pass, the affiliation program which is what you're going to be using to get on it, Doctor Gluten Show Q and a live archives the interviews. He did one with doctor Monso that's pretty freaking awesome. And he's got a bunch on here. So here's Doctor Monso's right there, and I believe there's Doctor ten penny toys three times, and I think there's even Man. Maybe it's not in this section, maybe it's in his other show. He has the Copper Guy in there too, Marie Robinson. I think it's maybe it's in this one Mortley, Oh, this is the series he started doing. Okay, so that's cool. Can you guys all see that? Let's see. Yeah, you cannot kick it, So yeah, you should definitely get on this. It's totally worth it. You use my cubon code get fifty percent off, and you can also you also get ten percent off of full script. So when you find home, me up with the remedies that he recommends or anything else. Like the corn silk. I don't know how people figured that out, Like how do you figure out, you know, an extract to corn silk would break up kidney stones. I don't know if it works on gallstones. I imagine it might, but yeah, I don't know how you would, Uh how anybody came up with, hey, let's try this unless they just tried everything, like like Edison, that wacko. But anyway, when he was trying to find a filament right there anyway, So that's that's there. And the full script did have the corn silk there, but I didn't know about it till after the fact. Other way out to save money off it, so you basically can kind of pay yourself back in a sense. But the information and the reward of having not be a guinea pig or a victim of allopathic pharmakia, which is really is what it is. I mean, let's be honest, it's pharmakia. It is that ed and I cult stuff that I was talking about, confirmation over and over and over again that this is in death cult and that they are using your trust to kill you. That's how they abuse your trust. They kill you when you trust them. Not a very nice thing to do. And when I say they ove right, that's where the root of it all is. At least it is what it is. I didn't make it that way. They did, you know, because there's only so much I can Oh my god, I can't believe I said that about And if they're the ones responsible, they're the ones responsible. And if they didn't do that, nobody would say a word about it. Nobody cares about their goddamn religion unless that religion goes out and murders children and rapes them and says it's okay to do so, then there's a problem. Anyway, there's that. We'll do this one last present screen here and then I gotta to get a heck way here, all right. You don't know if it'll start there. What was it play? Okay, he doesn't know what he's doing. Hurricane Yes, hurricane force winds just randomly out of all of a sudden. And yeah, when a fire is sucking right, sucking oxygen, it probably could cause some of that wind. But I don't think that's what was happening, because why was it super windy? And you met too, they were they were stirring something up and the spraying was insane earlier last week. I'm just saying it was a truth. I noticed it. I was like, oh good, they've jacked up our skies again. And when I woke up that morning to leave yesterday, it was super super, super super spread and yeah, and then then the winds came up about a couple hours after that. And I'm not saying one has anything to do with the other. There could be other forces required to make that wind occur. But it was super windy that it almost blew away my whole entire kiosk. Right, So there's that, and then I get and then there was kind of nothing going on in San Diego, and yet LA one hundred mile prior winds right when they have a fire, What is up with that? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Ors winds fueling wildfires in southern California burning. The equivalent was.
Speaker 1: That, did I say Michael something something stein something Berg, Yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: A five football fields every.
Speaker 1: N Mark Viniello. But I thought there was another name there that was contributing the first video in it.
Speaker 2: California now under a state of emergency as firefighters battle the flames around Los Angeles. The fire is so intense. You can hear that howling wind, Yeah, crackling embers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Michael Steinberg, there you go. I mean he has two of their last names put together. There's a Stein, there's a Berg. He should be Steinberg Stein Steinberg Stein Gold Gold steinberg Stein.
Speaker 2: You can see the embers flying right at the camera, the wind allowing the embers to jump from structure to structure, igniting anything and everything it can.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if there was a bunch of I don't know spray on the ground that was super super flammable, right, combustible, because you'd have to have super dry conditions in order for just an ember to do anything really, So there was no moisture either for that to occur, or there was a chemical accelerant in laying on the ground itself.
Speaker 2: Over fifty thousand people are under mandatory evacuation orders, but it's been difficult getting to safety. On Sunset Boulevard, drivers abandon their cars after getting stuck in traffic trying to get out of the fire zone, and we got in the car to go.
Speaker 1: So did they leave the world behind by chance and their vehicles? Gee, that's kind of interesting, isn't it. I'm sure I'm surprised nobody of the comment said anything about that, And you know, I'm sure Richie from Boston will because he keeps on liking to bring that up here. I can take these off now, at least one of them. Second, And I'm sorry if I'm yelling in the mic, but there's something wrong with this laptop. I can't hear myself in here, and I should be able to so I can monitor how loud my voices, but it's it doesn't happen.
Speaker 6: And then all the cars were abandoned, so I had nowhere to go, so I just had to get out of my car and start walking.
Speaker 2: The smoke is so bad, that awesome.
Speaker 1: Well guess what now you don't have a car, and you're probably not going to be covered in insurance for that either you probly you probably just lost your vehicle because they probably just do is it off that aside into a and uh yeah, down the ravine. Yeah, I don't know if there's even ravines out here. There's ravines everywhere in upstate New York. Spraying has been incredible in Florida. Based on myself and others, I think Florida is getting flu trails. Probably if there's such a thing. I'm sure there is something that relise give you the symptoms. So you go get your shot. Gotta check on the blue roofs. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yep, something's beeping. I don't know, it's just a dude. The ash is falling. I'm gonna I'll do a report for you. Right now, I'm looking at the tops of the of the cars next to me, and it's snowing. It's snowing ash. There's some of my wrinshields. I obviously have a big win child because I'm a van, but uh yeah, there is ash on top of its coating. And you can tell it's different from sand or dust. It's it's big white chunks that are just falling right here. I'm where I'm sitting, so I'm reporting live on location. I'm totally not on purpose.
Speaker 2: There you go, made it so firefighters could not get in. They used a bulldozer to move abandoned cars. ABC's Matt Gutman was there, and all of these cars, including us at one point, were stuck in this gridlock. In order for firefighters to actually get to the fires, they had to carve a path the flames reaching an assisted living center in the hills above Pasadena. Workers rushing together.
Speaker 1: Yet you got to kill those pension workers, those pension recipients first, right, That's why the old people get the mandated flu shots. In those old folks homes, they're already banded by their families or they don't have families, and you know you got you gotta try to just usher them to their hospice and their death as fast as possible with uh, you know, of their own vaccine schedule.
Speaker 2: Get people out of the building using wheelchairs and rolling beads. I was running up to and.
Speaker 1: Of course pharmacia pharmaceuticals. When you look at the way all these vaccines quote unquote, like people say, it's not a vaccine, it's gene therapy. Well, both words sound like they're supposed to be a benefit to you. Like the way you phrase vaccine sounds like you think that there's good ones when you say it's not a vaccine, it's a this or that, as if that differentiation matters. No, vaccine deadly doesn't matter. That word should be synonymous with they're trying to kill you and they're trying to poison your children. Whenever you hear vaccine, you should be thinking, this is a deliberate attempt to break up our family and cause misery. This is a deliberate attempt to shorten my lifespan. This is a deliberate attempt to make me so ill that I am dependent upon their other hocus pocus sorcery for the rest of my life, which is only getting to put me in a grave faster. This is a eugenics plan. This is a euthanasia over a long period of time plan. Sometimes sometimes they get lucky and they kill you real fast, or they get the cash in on you before you die because of the things that they shot into you as a child, developed into leukemia when you were twenty.
Speaker 9: Sorry sorry, second story, carrying people down just picking them up because we do have a lot.
Speaker 2: Of wheelchair people on here. Workers were able to evacuate all of the residents safely before it went up in flames.
Speaker 1: Oh, he sounds like he might have been one of the good ones.
Speaker 2: Please prioritize your safety as well as the well being of those around you.
Speaker 1: Over one thousand, hold on, Oh, here's some more. Absolutely no sounds.
Speaker 11: We have over seven hundred.
Speaker 1: Oh, look we have a They put the child in front of the screen and he's staring at it. Isn't that cute? You know who that is? Right? You know who that is. Look at the back of his head, look at him. Sold one firefighters along the line.
Speaker 11: Unfortunately, two people have lost their lives.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yet they are even trying to They're even talking to him like a child, slowly and the way the heads bobbing. This is how you would talk to a four year old right.
Speaker 11: Eating fire. It's impacting tens of thousands of homes, not only in the city.
Speaker 1: And what does he say in return? He pulls a Donald Sutherland. He says, burn it all, like in back Drafts when Robert de Niro asks him, what would you like to do with the whole world? Burn it? Burn it all? Maybe maybe this is what they call it urban renewal because it looks like it might actually take out skiedrow. That'd be cool, right, And if it once it ignites that human fecal matter, it's probably and intensify the flames.
Speaker 11: Also the county area of and we're doing our very best.
Speaker 1: Do you hear the cadence of his voice, It's all like sweet and nice. It's like you're not talking to him President, You're talking to a baby who is really old.
Speaker 5: We just have a out of.
Speaker 11: State resources around for Arizona had to eat fire to assist them.
Speaker 1: Oh, look, Arizona's involved a nice, nice day trying to help out. Oops. I don't know what happened there, but there's a there's gruesome newsom right there with his beaky ass nose.
Speaker 11: I contacted the Governor's Office of Emergency Services.
Speaker 7: We requested.
Speaker 11: Additional engines into La County with a thousand.
Speaker 1: Personnelity, to which he replies, I wanted to be a fire engine when I was little.
Speaker 7: We also are.
Speaker 11: Using our in compacts with other states like Arizona, Nevada, Oregon, and Washington. Firefighters from those regions are long their way down to Los Angeles County right now to assistance. So thank you for you.
Speaker 1: To which he also replies, I thought this was the line for ice cream. And you know how sick and disgusting that terminology is. Uh uh, what just happened? Do you think he needs to have his depends changed? Do you think that's the I have the I have made a kaka face, remember murmur. I'm gonna mumble something to this man over here, so it looks like I'm talking about this. Yeah, don't like the president. That would be silly. Don't like the president because anything he says is probably gonna be garbled and bullshit anyway, so it's better you don't hear it at all. Good call, folks. The fact is fire is hot. Yeah, thank you, thank you for your deep insight. Oh there's a spin, there's there's there. You go. There's a a a way to introduce more National Guarden places because they brought the National Guard out from the snowstorm in Kentucky around Louisville, and they came in very strangely, lots of them prior to the snowstorm for Christ, like, we're gonna battle this snow. That's why we have all these rifles because fuck nature, we're gonna shoot it. Shoot there, stop that snow in its tracks. Uh and now and now they can deplay them here. It's almost as if they're setting up military places in with excuses in ways that people would not think anything of it, you know, like the new Madrid fault line, all kinds of FEMA there because of the hurricane hurricanes and all that stuff. Just seems like it's awfully convenient, how all these things are happening everywhere, and awful good excuse, awful good excuse to start moving troops around. You can you don't even have to use the tunnels to secretly move them around. You can put it right on, right above ground, and it will be just fine because everybody will just assume you're here to help because you're the government. He's not even able to read his grocery list, right, He's talking about something else. He's that actually on that piece of paper says milk, eggs, cheerios, you know, trackle nope brand. Right. It's gonna be held a long time before these oves in charge are satisfied with the destruction of America. So these fires will probably last for quite some time until their objective has been obtained. More more on this later, Ye appreciation. This guy is a demon. He should be drawn and quartered in public and his head should be put on a stick. I'm not telling you what to do. I'm just giving you ideas. All right, take care, We're done. Uh, let's see I see on. Yeah, it's water earlier or something about planes dumping. Something to help the intense, help it intensify, could bps. Yeah, of course, there's always gonna be the social media people that discredit people who actually do tell you real information, because that's how they poison the well. There it is again. That would term. All right, I'll see you guys, getting soon.
Speaker 7: Bye.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, get on doctor Glidden's membership, show him that you are listening out there. We have ninety four people that have signed up under the Ballbusters thing, right, and a couple of them have gone from and this in the past two weeks have gone from monthly to going to the annual because you saved like one hundred and fifty bucks a year by doing the annual. So it is. It's a smart idea if you just want access to it to see, to do the monthly first, and then you can always change it up after the fact and just increase it to a annual and it's nobody has been jumping off. That's the whole thing. In a year and a half or whatever it's been that I've been having doctor glidden on, no one has left that has become a member. That should tell you something, and it does tell you something, right, it's of great value. You should check it out. And if not do that, then your boopyhead and you don't care about your health. Also, you know the description get to pay for my new finger. Just kidding, but yeah, there is a software thing that I could really use help on. It looks like I need two things, the paid version of Da Vinci and there was one another thing that oh for this guy sar hear me tapping. I don't know if you can. This laptop could totally use a RAM upgrade because it's only sixteen gig and that's horrible for trying to do anything on. So thirty two is all I can do because there's only two eight eight gig sticks in here, which is sad. And for some reason laptops RAM is more pricey. I don't know, So yeah, I gotta get at least sixteen, so it only take up to sixteen each, so they only make it thirty two. Lame, lame, Why are you putting restrictions on me? The new computer that you guys helped me get together has one hundred and twenty eight gigs ram boom. Everything's done like that. It's awesome. You get the goddamn audio and video to work, and we could do live streams on that. We're working on it. If anybody knows if there's some kind of switch or audio setting thing I need to software like, like I need to upload, download, install that's the word to make that run more smoothly, and let me know. I don't Is it NDI d NDI plug in?
Speaker 11: Is that?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Maybe I just need to do it through OBS itself. We'll see. But anyway, if I get OBS working on the other computer, I might just put all the streaming things and be able to do streaming to more places, possibly potentially through FTJ and or OBS, and maybe we can even bypass all this. Although I really like the structure of this stuff, I hate the way you have to go do this. I mean, I know how to do it, so I'm not but I know it's really cumbersome. But some of the things I wouldn't be able to do graphic wise and whatever. I don't think i'd have integrated chats, but maybe that's just something I need to learn how to do through obs with like an embedded link or something. I don't know. I don't know. I've never messed with obs because I never had the ability to. On my odile computer, it wouldn't let me use it. Let's see, I can help you mess it up, but not fix it. What are you talking about? My finger with a computer? All right, later, bye guys,