Speaker 1: This sucks, and that's that technical therefore it obviously that's a hoover.
Speaker 2: We're just vacuuming up some stories that we've been tracking that haven't really finished yet. On Wednesday nights on Netflix, there's a talk show called Everybody's Live with John Mulaney, the famous comedian, so one hour talk show has some special guests. On last night's guests were Sarah Silverman, Patton Oswald, and Alanis Moore. Set and a sleep doctor because uh, sleep was the topic. But so John Mightey comes out and he is blindfolded, and then he reveals that he'll be doing the entire show blindfold which.
Speaker 3: It's very funny. Good.
Speaker 2: It's very funny to watch a guy kind of get thrown off his bearings because, like, you know, he's used to be having the ability to read off a prompter or a card and setting things up. Yeah, even think about that. Not do that, and they throw to a lot of different weird stuff.
Speaker 1: So he's just got to remember the order of the show.
Speaker 2: Got to remember the order of the show is stage director's there to make sure he didn't pull Kelsey Grammar and fall off the stage. So that's all great.
Speaker 3: I enjoy it.
Speaker 2: It's probably not for everybody. I just love we have a guy who's having fun with the format, though.
Speaker 1: I want to make sure I understand this. He's married to Olivia munt Man. I'm watching your Friends and Neighbors and she's on it, and it just serves as hope to every effeminate funny guy out there that they can end up with Olivia mun.
Speaker 2: Well, my god, he's definitely had some work done over the past few years too.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's improved as looks.
Speaker 3: I told you guys, just be funny.
Speaker 2: She's been telling us.
Speaker 1: I just don't know how. So every day funny we disappoint her.
Speaker 2: So this is where it's kind of fun for me though, because I did know at the end of the night we were going to get our reveal, our second of three fourteen year old boys that he is going to fight on the twenty eighth in the season finale, he claims. Last week they revealed a guy named Ben here's this week's new contestant. Keep in mind he's blindfolded so he can't see the video.
Speaker 3: Now, the moment you've all been waiting for, we're going to reveal my next team challenger, for the May twenty eighth fight night. Is there any kind of intro to this one? Nope. I have never seen any of my challengers before they are unveiled live on the air. This will be my first time meeting this young person as well. Joe rolled the tape.
Speaker 1: POWLO, John, I am Shacob.
Speaker 3: I am five to seven.
Speaker 1: That's pretty tall, and I weigh two hundred and twenty six pounds.
Speaker 3: My confidence in this fight one hundred. Look at you and then look at me.
Speaker 1: Walk. I'm simply better. Goodbye, John?
Speaker 3: All Right, I guess I'll see him when I get home late. What were the stats there? I missed them? Five seven to twenty six pounds? Five seven? Okay, well, what are you all laughing at?
Speaker 2: All? Right?
Speaker 3: Sounds like we have a real opponent. But young man, when you come into my fake living room, you don't bring that smack talk.
Speaker 1: Okay, what do you think is gonna happen? I don't know, Like, is he Are they all gonna wear boxing gloves? And I think I think they're gonna wear boxing gloves, but I think they are gonna kick his ass. I think they are to Is he gonna try?
Speaker 2: Is he gonna land?
Speaker 1: Eighty punches.
Speaker 3: Can he at least wear one of those suits where you know, like dogs attack you, right those suits? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Maybe right. Well, he said that they've definitely like gone through the process of waivers. Yeah, there signing waivers.
Speaker 1: So like them, it's not assault protective boxing gear like I think they'll have, like like when they smar because yeah, if you punch a fourteen year old in the face, you could kill them. Yeah, but I don't think John Laney camp. But I seriously think these kids are gonna beat the crap out of it. Yeah, and I think he's gonna go down fast.
Speaker 3: Is that kid's six?
Speaker 1: Yeah, if it's just three coming at him. At the same time, I'm more worried for him, though I am too. I think he's and I think he's gonna go down fast.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: I think there's a couple of bits I've thought in my head, Like at first, I thought the third reveal could be like an adult like he has one of his comedian friends coming. Hey, John act like a teenager. It's Will Ferrell or something.
Speaker 3: But I don't think.
Speaker 2: I think he's now got to extend this to the twenty eight, so we'll have another teen next Wednesday, and then I think on fight night it would be funny if there was like, uh, you know, a body double or something like that. But he's got it. He's got to do it. Yeah, he's got this boy.
Speaker 3: They had those.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he has a little it's like one of his sidekicks outside of Richard Kind is the same. Oh, it's like the way Moo cars, like a little thing that does deliveries. Right, He's like the little ones. Yeah, right, And that had a big bit last night where it was going to try to jump over his Minnie Cooper.
Speaker 1: So it goes up the ramp and just crashes into many very hot show is so stupid though, it's original, creative things. That's fantastic. Good job, Kevin. All Right, John Mulaney's gonna fight three fourteen year old boys. That is the latest update. All right, coming up in just over three minutes. Skin Weight is a big old music brain, and we're gonna put it to the test with a yacht rock quiz that's coming up in just a few minutes. Don't miss it right here on ninety seven point one.
Speaker 2: The Eagle