Speaker 1: H Hey, who what is up?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 3: Who are you doing to day?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 4: Guys, how are.
Speaker 2: You doing to day?
Speaker 5: What is up?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 5: Getting good? Good evening guys? How is everybody doing today?
Speaker 6: Yo?
Speaker 3: Yep, what's up?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 5: Come on?
Speaker 2: What's up up?
Speaker 5: How is everyone doing today? I just want to I just want to say that what happened. I just want to say this. You know, me and Jeb might not like each other, but I don't you know, Jib just lost his channels because somebody wanted to fuck around and find out. Here's the thing. You fucked around and you found out. Listen. I just want to say this. I don't want to see someone lose their livelihood or lose something that they worked hard on. Jim works his asshole. You know a lot of the people that do this. I just want to say that, you guys, I've been there when I had to rebuild my channel back in twenty twenty three because somebody wanted to fuck around and find out with me. And I just want to say this. I just want to say thank you to people. I just want to, like, my heart goes out to Jim, to New Girl to lose, to the people that lost their channels because somebody wanted to fuck around and find out about this. I have a heart. I have a heart for God's sake, and I don't want to I don't. You know, I have to go through it. I have to go through losing my channel. You know, if you guys need anything, if Lou or New Girl, New Girl is an awesome person. You know, New Girl's awesome, and you know I do care about her. I do care about her so much, and you know it's it's I just want to say thank you, guys. I got a lot to say, and I'll say it to your face. Bobby Havens will no longer be part of this show. Bobby Havens, Bobby and Nick Havens will not be part of this show. I wish him well in his future endeavors. You know, Yeah, you know what I want to say, I do don't. I don't respect Bobby mh Bobby doesn't respect anybody that he will go on shows just to get clout, who'll go on other people's shows just to get cloud for his own shows? And I do appreciate the people that are supporting my channel.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Yuh here in Barber.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, mmm.
Speaker 5: Dum so I want to say thank you. I just want to say thank you so much. By the way, if.
Speaker 4: Period, bargain Bird, airplanes, barking beer, barking beer, barking ber.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just want to say thank you to everybody that has shown up. I appreciate it. Yeah, yeah, I want to say thank you.
Speaker 1: Yum ya.
Speaker 2: You can.
Speaker 5: H But what is all guys? I hope everyone is staying safe today.
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 7: Yea fim I just wanna say.
Speaker 5: I just want to say thank you, guys to the people that have supported this channel, support what we do here on the channel, and you appreciate that because it's who we are as people. I love what I do every day. I love coming on here and be part of this show.
Speaker 2: I am.
Speaker 5: I am my biggest fan. I am who I am, and I'm different for I'm my biggest fan. Yeah yeah, I just want to say thank you for the bottom of my heart to the people that have.
Speaker 2: Blamed air blains.
Speaker 5: Misty and you're right, history is mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Mm the misty.
Speaker 5: Here Bargainberg.
Speaker 2: Yeah ye.
Speaker 5: But what's up, guys? How is everyone doing? What is up?
Speaker 6: Guys?
Speaker 5: How is everyone doing today?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: It's some guys. What's up?
Speaker 5: Heather. I know you're watching. Hey, what's up bb girl one or three?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 5: Hey? By the way, I wanna I wanna get Heather. What do you think about this guy?
Speaker 2: Yes? One zez mm hmm.
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 6: T J.
Speaker 5: If you want to come up? Essential late brother, essential late brother, if you want to come up.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I believe I can blas. I believe I can this this guy.
Speaker 7: In ever day, I spread my wings and blas.
Speaker 3: It's called me brying bread.
Speaker 2: Paul.
Speaker 5: You don't anybody Alian, So.
Speaker 6: Buy the ship.
Speaker 2: The old Canada. Mhm h.
Speaker 1: M hm.
Speaker 2: From Bob, jump from Bob, stup from Bum.
Speaker 3: All right, love you brother.
Speaker 5: By the way, I blocked Kirshawn the Don. Kirshawn the Don will no longer be part of my show. Brother. He fucked around and found out, Yeah, buddy, push on the Down is officially dun dun'nt donn no.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: I just want to say to people, don't give your personal information to people. Don't give any of your passwords and ship to people. I learned that the hard way where I had to rebuild my chapel back in twenty twenty three, I learned that the hard way not to trust people. I just want to say this. I love you guys. I love what I do every day. I love this business. If I can't, yeah, yo, I just want to say thank you. All right, Let's go find somebody on YouTube. See I know who I'm gonna send the delivery. Let's go find somebody on YouTube. Stay for the ray Ad ray Aid Stay, the ray ray Aid Staple, the Rain ray Aid Stable, the ray Aid ray Aid Stable, the Raid ray Aid Stable, the radd ray Aid Stayble, the raid Aid ray Aid Stable, the Raid Stay Aple, Hold the rain people, the d see aviewer say you read didn't mean yeah who I'm going to send it over to. Let's I know who I'm going to send over two on the love. I could do that late, I could do that.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to do like a small little stream. Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: Let's hit Pomo and the Rage because Pomo was a good guy riding Pomo with a all right, remember, I just want to say this, thank you guys.
Speaker 3: And I'll talk to you guys later.
Speaker 2: Bye, guys,