Speaker 1: What's going on in Dallas? It is top ten city.
Speaker 2: By the way, Post Malone performed at AT and t H and he came.
Speaker 1: Out on stages like Dallas. Nice.
Speaker 2: Does that make people upset though, because really he should be the one doing it right?
Speaker 1: And sorry, actual, yes.
Speaker 2: Why should he be doing He's from here, He's from Great Great Bye Man, it doesn't matter. He's also I was hoping you're going to say that he's performed that song that we just played right there.
Speaker 1: That's what he could amazing kind of cross between what he does. Come on out here.
Speaker 2: He brought that willy guy that said, what's his name? Willy? Do y'all know what Cowboys jersey post he wore.
Speaker 1: Yes, he wore a Bryant kicker. What's the name Brandon Aubrey.
Speaker 3: So I would say two points make up for the point he lost for saying the wrong city and the town you're in not the wrong city, he yelled Dallas when he was in the We're gonna go I'm going to the Ranger game, all right, I'm going to night.
Speaker 1: I wanna go see that game in Colleyville.
Speaker 2: No, I know, conserve the Texas Rangers, but you know where the Dallas Cowboys play. They play in Arlington, and his dad works for the Cowboys, so he's like Dallas, the Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Mavericks. It's not the Arlington Cowboys.
Speaker 3: And where's the Dallas Cowboys headquarters?
Speaker 1: Okay where they used to be? And Irving?
Speaker 2: And what do we bitch about all the time? The Dallas Cowboys And how backwards asked they are. They don't know what they're doing ever, they don't even know what town they're in.
Speaker 1: He's going crazy. He just went off.
Speaker 2: Look at him, dude, tech tech shram would have never built this thing into the thing it was if it was the Irving Cowboys. By the way, they practiced at Forest Lane in Dallas. What should he have said? Post alone comes out on stage, what's up?
Speaker 1: Arlington? In town?
Speaker 2: Caught up for the for the one hundred thousand people here, for the twenty five hundred of you from Arlington, what's up?
Speaker 1: And from everyone else? He drove to Arlington for the first time in a while. Hey, DFW is the best thing? Could say? North Texas. North Texas works well.
Speaker 3: I hate when people say just Texas though, because it's like you don't know if you're in Houston or Austin right now? Do you if you're in.
Speaker 2: Dallas people who live here. That's what I've always said about the Rangers. They don't know if they're in Dallas or Houston.
Speaker 1: Okay, so.
Speaker 3: Dallas Observer and on social media fund the other day, I put it out on Instagram, Facebook, blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: Name the worst suburban DFW Irving. Then they tallied the results. Number five is Irving. Let's go, what do I win? I went a post belone Jersey.
Speaker 3: I don't be honest, I'm not taking part in any of this because I think every town, especially the town that our listeners are in, is beautiful. If you're listening to me right now, your town is beautiful unless you don't like it.
Speaker 1: Dude, I guarantee you white settlements on this.
Speaker 2: Uh. Do you remember that audio clip of Ben going your town is beautiful?
Speaker 1: This is a different movie, h Irving.
Speaker 3: I think I've come around on Irving quiet lot in the last five years. Dude.
Speaker 1: The toiled and music factory is pretty often that whole area. Okay, but isn't that really lost? Calenus? It really is lost, Calenus. I mean that's right, and that's the key that what's his name got?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, maybe Tom Cruise will get a key to lost Calenus is today when Ben catches up with him now Irving.
Speaker 1: Here's what they've been fighting.
Speaker 3: Texas Stadium goes away, the Byron Nelson goes away, uh huh, but incomes entertainment and possibly a resort too, possibly possibly, So they'll shake.
Speaker 1: A stick, throw a rock. You're gonnait a resort.
Speaker 2: So what By the way, man, this is how bad I've been screwed. At the end of my main street that my neighborhood lives off of, they're not only building a costco, they're building a resort. Like within not even a half mile of my house. They're building a costco across the street from a resort. Now. I already avoid the other end of Stacy because it's so congested because of those discount malls and all that development. I only go towards one twenty one. I'm gonna every day in about three years, I'm gonna pull out on Stacy and I'm just gonna turn the engine off until the car runs me over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're gonna pull out on Stacy and do that. She's a great road. Okay, so is it? What's there? A hotel and a resort?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I think you're saying resort, but there's no This thing almost trying to get to Alan to enjoy the.
Speaker 1: This thing is gonna have.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you this, do you guys consider Great Wolf Lodge or resort?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 1: This is what the Giant water Park.
Speaker 2: Okay, dude, I'm just gonna I'm just gonna set my house on fire at the.
Speaker 1: Can you say that out loud? There's evidence? Yeah, evidence there number four? Frisco? What what?
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 1: More just a jealousy caters, probably haters. They hate us because they a US. They hate us because they US. And look, Fristco in twousand and six was farmland.
Speaker 3: So I mean I think give it a chance to establish itself and be a suburb for a number of years.
Speaker 1: First, before you start corrap.
Speaker 2: I mean, let me just say before I know, we got to go, Ben, but let me just say, Fristco had a big part in the actual World Cup coming here. Yeah, think about that. Yeah, dumb asses, Okay, coming up in less than four minutes. Let's beat the hell out of that, and uh we'll talk about what are the other worst suburbs in DFW according to the study. But if you have, if you would like to weigh in on this, We put out a post on Instagram at nine to seven to one The Eagle and ask this question, what is the worst suburb in DFW? Maybe we'll read your comments or be influenced by your comments on that Instagram post. Go comment on it right now, but coming up in just over three minutes. Part two of this discussion