Speaker 1: And now it's time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge.
Speaker 2: Listeners to your corners, what a pain in the ass.
Speaker 1: I got up and change the music for this guy and everything Sean Sean Connery, Hello, double ow Srevern.
Speaker 2: Hey, good morning everybody. Good morning dude.
Speaker 1: Well, uh, you were the spoiler yesterday keeping somebody out of the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 2: I guess it's been done to you before.
Speaker 1: So you have you ever done that to somebody?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I I think I sapped one or two people on day five?
Speaker 2: You like that make you feel good? But you feel like a big man. Not really always feels feels horrible.
Speaker 1: Well, you're here though, and you're playing for today's prize.
Speaker 2: Who wants to take you on? Oh?
Speaker 1: Oh ummm, I'm gonna move around some things.
Speaker 2: All these guys got their own crap. Why what name are you known? That? Are some who call me him? Oh? Tim's back on? Hi Tim, good morning, brother riding friends. Tim? You Tim? You played in the summer, didn't you? Yeah? The I played in June and I got beat by Adam the cop the day before I had my knee replace. What happened? You had replaced what's what's replaceable? I mean, you've had everything replaced in the last year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just a heart surgery, A bunyan removed, knee replacedn't bad.
Speaker 2: Every time this guy sends me an email, he's on a gurney.
Speaker 1: It's that one Bunyan surgery that I have so many questions about. How many times in the Hall of Fame Tim three times? Three times? Sean would like to call himself a three time Hall of Famer. So man, Tessa, I'd rather have a knee replace than the bunton removed.
Speaker 2: Again, That's what I'm saying. I've heard it's crazy. What are they playing for today? I have a road Rancho T shirt available. Shout out your day. When you think you know the answer, I'm quite sure. Good luck at I'm quite sure these guys have a couple of T shirts already. Yeah, all right, here we go. Question number one. I don't know if I answered that one already. Did I ask that one the first one?
Speaker 1: I don't think so. What type of drinks are Monster Celsius and read Sean Sean energy drinks?
Speaker 2: Energy drinks? Do we have something similar? What is it? I felt like I asked that one was asked. I feel like it was asked, was asked. I thought it wasn't. It wasn't. Scratch shot on the page? Who got that?
Speaker 1: Sean?
Speaker 2: Should He just said that was already asked yesterday. That he's still answered, Oh, it wasn't asked yesterday.
Speaker 1: No, next question, Sewan's got Shawn's on the board? Tim is not on the board? Question number two, This question was not asked this week. What online store offers prime two day calivery?
Speaker 2: Tim? Tim? Amazon? Yeah? But is it true? Is it two days anymore?
Speaker 1: No, it's not because I ordered so many decorations for my mom's party and they came in four days later.
Speaker 2: Who waited for the last minute to throw a party? My brother? You each have one for the win.
Speaker 1: What Disney movie has a villain sea witch named Sean?
Speaker 2: Sean little Mermaid? I don't know that I would have got that right. It's a correct answer. Good game, Tim, Good game again, God, what Disney?
Speaker 1: What Disney movie has a villain sea witch named Ursula?
Speaker 2: Sean Connery gets the square? The one they called Tim is gone? All right, Tim, we gotta seek say goodbye to you. Alright, you guys have a great week. Dude, You're running out of time. You're gonna get in this tournament. That's okay, I'm taking my card.
Speaker 1: All right, Hey good Win today, Sean Connery, you want to play tomorrow?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, let's go. Let's go.