Speaker 1: Hmm.
Speaker 2: Kids greedy, so.
Speaker 3: Do the dad the ky doda h.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's up guys? Give me word minute, y'all? Mat the baby's old bodied, lone old baby baby has a load?
Speaker 5: Yeah, y.
Speaker 2: What's up? What is up?
Speaker 6: Guys?
Speaker 7: How h m hmm.
Speaker 1: Every babble.
Speaker 2: You were wearing a pair of boxycuts.
Speaker 1: Or you were aware of battles?
Speaker 8: Oh, body, body everything, let me little bad.
Speaker 1: Body anything, ny the whole movie.
Speaker 3: Any dn't care?
Speaker 6: You would?
Speaker 8: I had to be abody would you didn't want any of it? Bady liver by any.
Speaker 3: Nay the.
Speaker 1: Supposed to be the.
Speaker 2: I'm tired of these no name patches.
Speaker 9: Calling me out, dragging up my past.
Speaker 4: Yes, how I made mistakes back in the day, trusted the wrong people, lost my way.
Speaker 2: But I'm changing.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm learning, trying to heal from all that burning.
Speaker 4: I won't left the whispers holding down. I'm taking back my crown.
Speaker 9: If I gotta fast and I'm done something wrong, but I'm moving forward over.
Speaker 5: I'm staying straw.
Speaker 4: I'm doing right now.
Speaker 9: For me, for me, leaving me hid what I used to me.
Speaker 1: Stumble my fall.
Speaker 4: I felt the pain, but the sun comes up after the rain every start till stormy at home. Every step I take, I'm finding.
Speaker 2: That I'm listening to the noise outside.
Speaker 9: I've got my truth.
Speaker 2: I won't hide.
Speaker 4: I'm doing what's right.
Speaker 2: I'm doing what's real.
Speaker 4: I'm in control of how healthy.
Speaker 9: Yes, I got a pass and I'm gone wrong, but I'm moving forwardward.
Speaker 1: I said it's wrong.
Speaker 9: I'm doing right now.
Speaker 1: For me. Wore me.
Speaker 9: Leaving me? Hi, what are you to me? The stakes make me wiser, The stakes made me seek.
Speaker 2: The powers in my head.
Speaker 9: It's up to me.
Speaker 7: I'm rising up.
Speaker 9: No change, No, this is my moment. My time's got and I'm gone around. I stay strong. I'm doing right now.
Speaker 3: For me, for me.
Speaker 9: And hide. I mean my man's on the day. But I'm going right.
Speaker 1: I'm away.
Speaker 9: This means my livery.
Speaker 4: You win right now, just beid me.
Speaker 2: What is all guys? How is everybody doing? How is everybody doing today? On this great Sunday morning, Happy Sunday morning, Good Sunday morning. Four? But what is up? Guys? How is everybody doing today? Welcome back to the channel. If you guys don't know me, my name is is We're two let me see luck. But what's up guys? How is everybody doing this morning?
Speaker 4: H M?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 4: M hm.
Speaker 2: Hmm. Sorry, someone just followed me on Twitter? That's yea, but what's up?
Speaker 5: Yo?
Speaker 2: But what's up? Ye'll back you're bore to go? Mh yeah, But what's up guys? Dabery realty for other day, daberiotty day.
Speaker 10: Yoh yeah, yeah, but what's up guys? M yeah, but uh, let's hear let's turn out from the Sudo Vocal band. Soone's here. Actually, Oh it's Christopher. It's Christopher Wall.
Speaker 4: What's happening, big guy?
Speaker 2: How you doing? How was how was the How was e Bucks leaving us show? Yesterday? Oh? It went?
Speaker 4: It went well? Was it easy to play on there and all that good stuff?
Speaker 2: Actually? I was.
Speaker 4: I was there.
Speaker 2: I was only there for like ten minutes and then I was into the chat like ten minutes and I left. But it was.
Speaker 4: It's funny, easy to get into the chat and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was. I was half asleep. When I was, I was half a sleep. Oh god. Oh, by the way, this morning, I didn't stream this morning before I went into Papa Kill State and a guy came me and using Limby's name, telling me that Limby got baned off of YouTube for two weeks. But it's it's fake. It was a fake, they I they thank God. An hour later, Mikayla messaged me about it. I Meskla about it, lead moderator. But so movies with two K I heard, So are you leaving Movies with two K? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I left the Benefits show and Movies with two K, but I'm still helping them with production and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: So why why?
Speaker 4: Because I want to kind of do my own things. I'm not really that good on panels and stuff like that. I'm better when I'm by myself or with one other person, so you know, when it gets to be too many people, it's like why am I even here? So, you know, but they have a good time doing it. They do a better job with those panel shows I than I do. So I handed them over kind of the jib uncensored on Rumble so they can keep on doing Benefits and all that offend.
Speaker 2: So are you gonna do a v an Archy?
Speaker 4: Yeah? We got av Anarchy, which is the show that Jack and I do that is very popular right now. People are raving about it. People are going crazy for that show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and also the thing is, uh, I'm gonna stick with like stream Yard and Ruble Studio because ev books it keeps like mess.
Speaker 4: I'm like, yeah, you need a computer for all that.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: By the way, I have a Ruble studio. I run ten platforms. Oh the hell, I've been working on stuff, you know, trying to try to keep people. You know. The thing is this I hear so that was really referred. So yesterday I did a show with Ashley Comments. Today I did a show with Whitney.
Speaker 4: Oh wonderful.
Speaker 2: We're not Whitney comins. But the girl with the.
Speaker 4: Girl yeah, Canadian girl.
Speaker 2: I thought she hated me because of Bobby.
Speaker 4: No, Canadian girl sweets everybody, and she found out that Bobby was kind of a scumbag. So she yeah, up kind of leaving over there.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: By the way, Uh so ogle Jack. So the other day yesterday Uncle Jack got yelled at my Ashley covid.
Speaker 4: It must yeah that that that's his thing. He likes to kind of stir the pod a little bit with people, and that's what he was probably doing yesterday.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So, uh did you hear about Joseph Dougar being arrested? Yeah? Saw that for that. I think it's essay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, something like that. I'm telling you all the guys that did arrested over there, it seems uh yeah.
Speaker 2: How is is he belly?
Speaker 4: No, she's she's doing good. She's been feeling a little sick the past couple of days. She's got a little bit of a cold. Yeah, she's feeling better.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: Hey, it's Christmas. Looking look at our background?
Speaker 4: Was that a Christmas background?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I don't change the background.
Speaker 4: Oh goodness.
Speaker 2: Yeah. By the way, so so here did you hear that super tubes now have goals?
Speaker 4: I saw that, And you know the thing is, we really don't make much off of super tips, so I haven't done that and we any of that stuff. I did buy a bunch of new voices, however, and I think I got like nine voices now that I've made.
Speaker 2: I have I have a plan. I have someone to tell you. Ready, Okay, I could tell you who's Let's check the leaderboard. Are you ready?
Speaker 4: Okay? Go ahead?
Speaker 2: Number ten, Carmack number nine, Ministry of Dude number eight, Pat Dixon Show number seven, Date Night with j T number six, Cardiffal Electric number five, The United States of Australia number four, b Dabbler number three, Adonnas Paul. Guess he's number one?
Speaker 4: Who's that?
Speaker 2: Qut? Pineapple Nightwave is number two? Okay, Pineapple is number one, the seven Day one m H, the seven Day one UH, Ministry of dudas Team cardiffal Electric is the Donna's Paul is eight, Pineapple is seven. Pat Dixon is number six. Bob Leave he is number five. Nobody likes other than four. Perry Caravello is three. What a run he has said? His number two die Waves number.
Speaker 4: Wood very cool. I think that a Donnis Paul does an amazing show.
Speaker 2: I love Adonnas Paul.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, he does a great job. And you know he's everywhere. He's on Rumble, he's on YouTube. But you know what if he does really.
Speaker 2: Well, can I ask you question, would he wrote it if stud of or Jones shows up.
Speaker 4: No, I don't run if anybody shows up.
Speaker 2: Because stead of Jon's kind of leak.
Speaker 4: If he were to come up, yeah, that's fine.
Speaker 2: I did sit with El, but I think she might be busy.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, she's been, she's been.
Speaker 2: She's on a panel of this quarter?
Speaker 4: Was she what panel was he on? This morning? Papa killed yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 2: But here's the here's the thing. So, so Danny was on both panels, was on Papa Kills and on Provos's panel.
Speaker 4: Oh really, but here's the thing.
Speaker 2: Pro Pobo was talking about mad stuff about Papa Kill. But Danny wasn't defending Papa Kill. He was just sitting there quiet.
Speaker 4: Oh okay.
Speaker 2: It's like it's like one of your people going over to Bobby's body stars talking about you. If they don't say nothing about it, and they don't say they don't defend you either way. They're just traditional.
Speaker 4: Okay. Yeah, you know, it's one of those things.
Speaker 2: So here's the thing, Bobby Dick is it's full of crap.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, everybody knows that.
Speaker 2: You know. Here's the thing. We made that show, We made Lunatict Lounge. You and I, You and I did. You did all the work on those shows, right yeah. Yeah, you were running the phone lines, you were running the back part of it.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And what everybody's telling me, it's kind of gone downhill the past couple of years.
Speaker 2: He doesn't even do he doesn't even do lunten loads anymore. He just doesn't.
Speaker 4: Really.
Speaker 2: It's just like he he told that Bobby doesn't do a show. They do a Bobby nick is Missing show. Chris Thompson does it.
Speaker 4: Jeez, yeah, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's a it's a goofy thing, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: And I appreciate, you know, Chris, I do appreciate everything you have done for everybody. You know, you try to help people, but they you can't. You got it. You can't help somebody that don'ts someone to help themselves. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, it's you know, it's just one of those things.
Speaker 2: You know, that's one of those I'm here, I'm helping myself.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: It's I just get tired of people thinking that I'm a I'm a loser and all that. Ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, get used to it.
Speaker 2: So we allst Dennis Conentry who uh one of the original members of the Midnight Express. Oh really, Dennis Country. I think the guy's name.
Speaker 4: Okay, h were you there?
Speaker 2: Are you? Okay?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Ship you had about it? Hello?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, okay, who was there?
Speaker 2: Telemar card? No? What that what that was was?
Speaker 5: Just?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 4: That was my dex com and all that put a new censor in.
Speaker 2: All right, I like your phone all the way.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I'm over here working on the uh website for Black Label Media?
Speaker 2: Can I be part of that label media or the rubber rubber everybody?
Speaker 4: It's it's it's one of those things that everything is highly produced shows and you're not going to be able to do.
Speaker 2: It sadly, yeah, because you can't produce the.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, and plus you know, it's one of those things that we have to do it in a certain way. You know, everybody's got to have basically a format for their show and all that stuff. They got to be able to, you know, get all the uh they got to have their clips downloaded and all that stuff. It's not like you know, the shows that a lot of people are doing, which are the panels shows. It's actually produced shows. It's well, it's it's a high scale network. That's why it's black medium. You know, black label media.
Speaker 2: You reat it again?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, that happens. I gotta go and put a new thing into I gotta put a new dex com sensor in here in a moment. But I'm gonna upload my thumbnail first for yeah, no for movies with two K has already taken care of. I gotta do a thumbnail for the a v anarchy and I gotta do it on I play a HD, which is the video server we're using.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then later it goes on to another server, the VOD goes to another server or you guys keep.
Speaker 4: I know we were using I play a HD. Yeah, yeah, so yeah, that's that's what we used because of the fact that it's you know it it doesn't do copyright and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: And also and also what you guys do all their yeah, the adult thing, so you guys do. But I gotta I got a year free of Latonia of Latona is one of the one of their only fans.
Speaker 4: Hilarious.
Speaker 2: I think as Andrew is or Latona is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but.
Speaker 2: I wanted to ask, Uh, so we haven't spoken, so what do you use? So what happened with with eas raw Is getting arrested while he was going to see Scarlett?
Speaker 4: Oh, I have no clue what that whole situation is. I've spoken with Scarlett a couple of times and she hasn't responded back to me on that, but you know, she's going through some stuff. Yeah, so yeah, yeah, all right, So that the avy Anarchy page is all set on the Black Label Media website.
Speaker 2: It will be here be tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Well, the on demand with our new on demand server. Yeah, yep, yep. So we're getting the website ready, Oh dude, and you're gonna want to watch this afternoon. Man, you're really gonna want to watch this afternoon. We are playing movies. Well, we're playing movies that are still at the movie theater. Okay, yeah, yeah, so you're gonna we're playing Undertone and Screen seven are the two movies that we're playing at two o'clock today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and also, uh, who who's all going to be there?
Speaker 4: Nobody? We're just playing the movies.
Speaker 2: Plus, you got a food delivery. You might get a food delivery while you're that while you.
Speaker 4: I'm not really busy on Sundays, oh with that? So yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: So so are you guys sell the business? Are you guys selling the group business or you guys?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, we're still going right now.
Speaker 2: Her, I thought you guys said that you were get rid of it. No, no, no, no, as I said, a few months to get rid of it because Norah, your partners get older.
Speaker 4: No no, not not now, not now er. Sorry, that's all right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm actually getting a little bit tired. Sorry, get a little bit tired of it up since like tequut last night.
Speaker 4: Oh gotcha, I've been up. Gotcha, I've been up.
Speaker 2: Uh m hmm, all right, Saken, I Grason, what I know that you are?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 2: I know you got to go do something, so would just be a sports shoo.
Speaker 4: I'm over here multitasking. I can do several things at one time. It's several things at one time, so I'm good.
Speaker 2: By the way, is that is that your Twitter black label media?
Speaker 4: Yep, yep, because that's and the website is being worked on right now. Do you want to get a preview of the website right now here? Well, yeah you can. You can look at it. Don't bring it up on here, but you could take a look at it. I will put it back there for you. Give me one moment. I'm just doing one quick little thing here.
Speaker 2: So I heard that. I heard that you are going to make people pay for it.
Speaker 4: It'll be seven dollars a month or sixty nine dollars a year. Well, the first little bit it's gonna be free, so people get to get a taste of it.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I can't afford it, so yeah, oh well, mh By the way, this is This is their Twitter page by the way.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 4: So there is the link in the back chat there.
Speaker 2: I don't even know how to pull it up, like like, oh you don't you know?
Speaker 4: Well I thought I thought you said to send it to get there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it says it's not secure.
Speaker 4: It is, it's just getting started.
Speaker 2: It says doing your local community.
Speaker 4: No, no.
Speaker 2: Super tip voices. Yep, I hope you make it. Jake cut You made it, Jake Cutson would dead? We where Jake Wood Granny of B and three?
Speaker 4: Oh those are the super tip voices?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 4: Yep, yep. Yeah, speaking of which, I need to get that one off of there and the super tip voices. Let's see alright from navigation.
Speaker 6: There we go.
Speaker 4: But yeah, sorry, oh it's all good man, And let's see. I gotta go and put the next episode of av Anarch be in there. Let's see a b Anarchy episode five. Yeah, dude, people have been going crazy for that show. Everybody's saying it's exactly what they've been looking for. Have you checked out any of those episodes yet? Or of av Anarchy?
Speaker 2: Is it? Is it on a dot com?
Speaker 4: No, it'll be on Black Label Media dot com. And it's or or I'm sorry uh uh black labelweb dot com as well as it's on Uncle Jack's site as well.
Speaker 2: Well Jack has a website.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I made it for him.
Speaker 2: Can you make a Jay Cutson website?
Speaker 4: Yes, it's a It costs one hundred and fifty dollars a year.
Speaker 2: I don't have one hundred dollars a year, so that's out of the question.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude, this stuff isn't cheap. It's not free either.
Speaker 2: You are you are a total j e W? How so?
Speaker 4: And how's that a bad thing?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 4: How's that a bad thing? Being a jew?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: Are you one of those Palestinian motherfuckers? No? I'm not, Thank goodness, you don't want to be one of them.
Speaker 2: Do you have a do you have a do you have a root full of gold coins that you swim through? No light light scooch? But duck.
Speaker 4: Uh oh no, I am not Scrooge McDuck.
Speaker 2: You know what's from duck duck taill who every day don't bucket.
Speaker 4: See foot? And now I gotta make a live button so that people can go to the shows that are alive. So I got to go into my ev MUCKs here and grab the thing for today.
Speaker 2: So, so is it gonna be uh? Is it gonna be Movies with two K is gonna be older?
Speaker 4: No, movies with two K is two K's thing. The only shows that we are have right now is Rock Talk Live is going to be on there. Av Anarchy Dylan, he's going to have a clip show. Latania and Andrea are doing as sex tip and relationship show where people call in and ask them questions.
Speaker 2: Lord and the Two yep.
Speaker 4: And then Jerry Jerry Sheppardini is going to do. He's going to play pay per view wrestling whenever it's live on there.
Speaker 2: So o great. The Scottish, the Scottish bastard, Jerry. You know what, you know what I've been thinking about this this this week, Robert Robert.
Speaker 4: P Yeah, oh yeah, everybody misses him. You're still there?
Speaker 2: Sorry, sal Board.
Speaker 4: Oh I thought maybe you had died or something.
Speaker 2: Sorry sail board.
Speaker 4: Ah gotcha.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I'm never gonna got favorite stack of gold.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's see here, I gotta get them.
Speaker 2: Who was who? Who is better? God? I miss or Howard's third.
Speaker 4: I would say out out of the out of those two, I like Don Don I'm as better as a person, but Stern had the better show, though.
Speaker 2: I think who's better Rush, lit Ball or Bubble Gal.
Speaker 4: Up Bugs Rush? Definitely Rush.
Speaker 2: There's no doubt about tuber supertests. Here. Everybody say, hey the supertat tuber test.
Speaker 4: Very cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I will even more road.
Speaker 4: Let's see here, go and get this in here, all right? Yeah, so jake here in here. In a minute, when you refresh the website, not yet, but here in a minute, you will see a lot five button on there. So let me see a non clickable menu. M hm oops, nope, it needs to be done as an external link, not as a non clickable Oh.
Speaker 2: What did you do? Did you see?
Speaker 4: I didn't do anything?
Speaker 2: Yeaery Shepard Dina, Oh.
Speaker 4: Jerry's here, I have his email. Go and refresh the website and you'll see a new tab there.
Speaker 2: Hey, have you spoken to uh? Have you spoken to Dustin? No? Dusted?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Your fir? What that?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 4: Now, Dustin's kind of gone off the rails. Rick Dunsford said he hadn't really talked to him at all either.
Speaker 2: All right, ya, here's a lie, I got it. So you gotta be done before movies with two.
Speaker 4: K yep, because we're doing this at two o'clock, and the movies are all together. We played both a three hours and thirty one minutes, so it's not gonna affect movies but two K at all. And every week we're gonna be playing two movies that are still at the movie theater.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 4: And so next week when people make suggestions to us about what they want to see, we will go and download them and stream them for that Sunday. H Yeah, it's a pretty cool thing we're doing. I think something that has really never been done before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you're Sara. Start to go to bed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, go and get some I still.
Speaker 2: I still gotta upload this to the to the spreakers A great, Oh gotcha, but uh we can. We can stay backstage and talk that ready, all right, you got any plugs?
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you guys want to watch those movies this afternoon at two o'clock Eastern time, make a point to go to black labelweb dot com and click on the line button.
Speaker 2: You will be to drop the leak.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you want to.
Speaker 2: You told I thought you told me about to drop the leak.
Speaker 5: You can.
Speaker 2: I thought you want to that you want you want people to see it? Got be showed on this.
Speaker 4: Oh it's fine. Well, you can show it on screen if you want to. It's the website's just not done. I'm working on it right now. Yeah. So there's a lot of stuff I gotta do. I gotta get the you know about page and all that stuff set up with the membership thing that will be starting next week and all that stuff. You know it's.
Speaker 2: You smoke a cigarette?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah. Do you want me to pull up the website that people can see?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: I put it in a chat Okay, I didn't know if you wanted me to show it on screen.
Speaker 8: Guys.
Speaker 2: I hope you guys enjoyed the rest of your day. I'll see you guys later. By guys, don't leave yet, brother,