Speaker 1: Oh that's are hello and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: This is the Cult of Conspiracy and my name is Jonathan, I'm Jacob, and tonight we got another cult member live show. Baby, it's that time. Uh, the cult members are pouring in. What a do good could welcome?
Speaker 3: Welcome A lot of things that we could talk about this evening. Of course, the conversation's gonna go upright, left, town and center and all the way around. We know this, right, but you know, there's there seems to be just a lot of a lot of things going on in the in the Twitter sphere, right in the interweb sphere, in the mainstream media sphere. It is it is dirty, it is ugly times right now, and of course here we are just ready.
Speaker 4: To talk about all of it. But you know, we'll just we'll see where.
Speaker 5: The conversation goes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a couple of things been popping off pretty crazy here today. Ozzie dies.
Speaker 4: Dude, I am so sad to hear about this.
Speaker 3: He just did his farewell song of Mama, I'm coming home. It was like fucking two weeks ago and then he dies. Listen, y'all, they say, don't retire, they say, don't retire. Or you will die. Ozzie has been pretty much only living based off with the hard drugs that are still pumped through his system. The day he decides that he's done with it all and it's it's time to just go home for good two weeks later, my boy, No, what is this? Yeah?
Speaker 2: That's uh, that's kind of crazy. The your gid shared a picture of Ozzy standing next to Jesus in heaven. Ozzy's wearing a T shirt. Just that says, what the fuck am I doing here?
Speaker 3: I dig it? Yeah, Ozzy, Prince of Darkness aka Godfather of Metal himself. I would like to think that he's in heaven. I don't know that for a fact, And I'm not like going to debate this. I don't know it, but I just I hope to. I hope and believe that that's the case.
Speaker 2: I mean, can he forgive himself? I think that's the biggest thing. I believe he probably can.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 4: I don't think that has anything to do with GETT in heaven, but yeah.
Speaker 2: Sure, But I mean, we don't know that. We're kind of just speculating. But what if that was the precursor, Like what if you had to forgive yourself in order to go on. I'm not saying in heaven, but just go on to the afterlife and not be burning in excrement or whatever.
Speaker 3: But I'm fucks you can't forgive yourself.
Speaker 2: You can forgive yourself. You haven't done better in your life?
Speaker 4: Sure, sure you know? Anyway, moving on next topic.
Speaker 2: You need meditation, sir. Let me hypnotize you again. That might have to come again soon.
Speaker 3: I'd be down. I would be really down for that. And when are you coming back to town two weeks from now? Three weeks? I know, like a week actually.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, we'll see what happens.
Speaker 3: I don't what's talk offline about it, but yo, I would be down to do another past live regression just to see what the fuck comes up this time. Last time, I was an Arabian dude that sided with the Christians during some sort of a crusade battle. I have no fucking clue what's gonna come out this time, but I would be pretty interested to see what would happen next. I'm now Arabian night, Yes, indeed. Yeah.
Speaker 2: There's a couple of things that really struck my fancy over the past forty eight hours, which one of them was pretty wild. Let me actually go ahead and share the screen because this one is actually pretty insane. It's not a surprise, but this is from the Independent dot co dot uk that says the US has a twenty one trillion dollar underground network for only the wealthy to hide out in a near extinction event. An official says.
Speaker 3: You know, it's like underground bunkers and railways and shit for like nuclear fallout.
Speaker 2: I mean just yeah, some kind of nuclear I'll read the article. It was actually somebody that went on to tuckercrosson show. It says the US has built a secret underground city costing twenty one trillion with a T dollars where the ultra wealthy can hide out during a near extinction event. A former government official has claimed. Catherine Austin Fitz, who served as the Assistant Secretary of Housing and Urban Development under President George H. W. Bush, made the shocking allegation on former Fox News host Tucker Carlson's podcast. A stunning twenty one trillion dollars in unauthorized spending occurred in the department between nineteen ninety eight and twenty fifteen, According to a twenty seventeen report, released by Michigan State University economist Mark Skidmore. So it says Skidmore's report had been prompted by fits, referring to a report which indicated that the Army had six point five trillion dollars in unsupported adjustments or spending in the fiscal year of twenty fifteen. Dude, six and a half trillion dollars in unsupported adjustments. That's kind of wild, given that the Army's one hundred and twenty two billion dollar budget that meant unsupported adjustments were fifty four times the spending authorized by Congress.
Speaker 3: Now was that in one year or is that like over the course of a few decades.
Speaker 2: It says in fiscal twenty fifteen, So in six point five trillion dollars trillion, I mean right down, it's just right here that their their fiscal budget is one hundred and twenty two billion, which is a shitload.
Speaker 3: But we're talking about trillions over here, Okay, I'm trying to think of how that could go down on paper. Right, So, like, let's say that if we were hypothetically involved in a foreign war right now to this moment, right, the Army gets x amount of dollars, and that is for promotions and for equipment and for manpower, all the things. But then there is I want to say, a black budget associated with that. But at the same time, whenever it comes to rebuilding a town that we just bombed the fuck out of, that doesn't come out of the army budget. That comes out of a separate DoD account, but not for the army specifically. It's one of those quote unquote adjustments and like that kind of makes sense if we were in active war at this moment. We weren't in an active war last year, so how in all the things, and not to mention last year the Army got in trouble for not feeding their troops. I don't know if I talked about on this one were on the cage and now this.
Speaker 2: Was central last year. Is for twenty fifteen.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, yeah, we were in active war at that time.
Speaker 3: So but fifty four.
Speaker 2: Times the authorized spending of Congress. Yeah, I'm I'm still having a hard time putting that. You know that math mathing if you will, Yeah, it says typically such adjustments in public budgets are only a small fraction of authorized spending. A small fraction is not fifty four times your budget. While on the Tucker Carlson Show, Fitz said that she spent years investigating where the twenty one trillion dollars had gone and discovered that there were one hundred and seventy secret underground bases across the US. One hundred and seventy that I could believe it. That's awful, hot dude.
Speaker 3: If you remember we talked about the cheese bunkers, there was over five hundred underground storage facilities literally just to refrigerate and store cheese. So yeah, when we hear one hundred and seventy underground bunkers for the elites, like that is a lot.
Speaker 4: I'm with you, but I also could see that as a reality.
Speaker 2: Sure, Zombie, what are your thoughts on this?
Speaker 7: There's a I don't have a voice really, but there is a big thing in Greenland where they have all the seeds, like they just open it up for the seed vaults, and they like are collecting all the seeds around the world and all the different species, and they have like DNA down there of all sorts of species, and like it's a whole big thing. They have like a whole ceremony of like preserving as much as possible. And then in the Czech Republic they have a doom day bunker situation that's for a billionaires and you can buy it's like in a luxury resort.
Speaker 8: You can look it up. It has like a whole.
Speaker 7: Like swimming pool and like gardens and all this stuff. It's it's an entire city that they've built underground. So I'm not surprised that America has it. There's like five or six of them around the world where the billionaires have bought tickets, kind of like the no Arc that movie where they bought the tickets where the Russian dude like, yeah, it's the same kind of concept.
Speaker 3: Well, and then we're saying we have one hundred and seventy of these in the continental US.
Speaker 2: Well, hold on, it's uh, it didn't say cheese or seeds. Okay, we're gonna get a little bit more descriptive here now. As we go on further, it says one of the this is the woman that was kind of blowing the whistle that was under the hw Bush administration. She goes, one of the things I've looked at in the process of looking at where all this money is going, is the underground base, city infrastructure, and transportation system that's been built. We've we have built an extraordinary number of underground bases and supposedly transportation systems, including bases located below oceans. She claimed, city infrastructure. That's that's more than cheese and seeds. I mean, that's really cool that they were doing it with the cheese and seeds and you know, trying to prepare for an event like that. But that this is for people, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: This ain't.
Speaker 2: This ain't for food.
Speaker 3: No, I agree, I mean food is a portion of this, But they're not just trying to.
Speaker 4: Have people live in cubicles.
Speaker 3: Like it's gonna be kind of like Raven had said, like underground luxury resorts. You're not gonna have the elites of the world just living in a compound. They are accustomed to a certain lifestyle and all of these things. So yeah, it's gonna be way more than just some refrigeration and electricity and running water. It's gonna be some other shit.
Speaker 2: It says. It was not immediately clear where the secret bunkers are located or who among the elite might have access to them. Should the should the the disaster strike. It's also unknown the scope of the bunkers or the features of everyday life that they include. The bases would be used if a quote unquote near extinction event were imminent, or for the government to carry out quote unquote secret projects, including a secret space program. So yeah, it's as.
Speaker 3: Secret space program would require underground bunkers in the Continentally US.
Speaker 2: Nothing is what it seems, sir, it says. Carlson noted that he assumed such bases. Such bases would only exist in Washington, d C. To be used in the case of a nuclear ward, to which to which Fits responded, some of it is it's preparation for catastrophe. So yeah, I don't know how good I feel about that, knowing that they're they're Look, you don't spend like trillions of dollars building an underground city just in case. You know what I'm saying. I think that it's I think that it's a fucking plan, bro, I really do.
Speaker 3: I mean, I woulduld see why they would build it now just in case something happens, for sure, because they expect something to happen. But I mean and that what could that possibly could it be an asteroid? Strike, a nuclear fallout, some sort of a actual world war where America has boots on the ground fighting happening here.
Speaker 4: There's there's a list, a zombie apocalypse.
Speaker 3: Fuck, it could be anything, right, but yeah, I can understand why they would spend money to make places like this. However, a couple of billions is I don't know about trillions though, That is not a little bit by any means. That's a lot of bit, dude.
Speaker 2: And you're talking about taxpayer dollars right, Oh for sure, that is one hundred percent our money that is being used for the wealthy elites.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm just call me weird. I'm not really a big fan of that, you know.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, I agree. I mean that's why taxation being theft as it is. Listen, Yes, we all want interstates to be taken care of. You want police to come whenever we call, and these types of things that our taxes go to. I get this. It's got to be a limit to this, right, There's got to be something where, you know, we didn't agree to let the taxes be used for this. I don't know. And if that's the case, if y'all are preparing for that type of catastrophe, then the gold Dome conversations should have happened a decade ago to prevent that from ever becoming an inevitability.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so all this talk about Trump, you know, and how much was that big beautiful bill gonna cost like two or three trillion dollars or something like that, three point three and they're tripping about three point three. Meanwhile nobody's fucking batting and eye at twenty one trillion being built for underground fucking cities. I feel like most people don't even believe that though, as we're talking about it and askedim I just went on Tucker Carlson to talk about it. I feel like most people listening to that would probably think that that was a joke, the same way that what's your boy the UFO, like completely paid actor from the DoD what's his name?
Speaker 3: Grush?
Speaker 2: Oh grush?
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, most people heard his reports and still don't believe him. And it's not just me speaking on behalf of myself. They're listening to this and being like, uh, okay, sure, I guess, and then they just kind of move on with their day to be.
Speaker 2: To say, yo, to be fair, Jesus Christ himself could come down and say that there are aliens and a lot of people wouldn't believe them, So like fact, you're gonna to have people like that that just don't there, they don't accept that, you know.
Speaker 3: Exactly saying with this underground bunker situation, we're talking about it, and there's evidence to show that this has happened, there's still gonna be people that are like, yeah, okay, so anyway, moving on, and it's it's ridiculous, but yeah, dude, the government be spending money like it's going out of style.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, twenty fifteen, twenty fifteen, Yeah, and now imagine what they've done ten years since then.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's where all the tariff money's.
Speaker 2: Going, right, right. I mean we've talked about how you know, there have been certain whistleblowers who are like, yeah, there's there's like Starbucks and they got like Chick fil A and shit down there.
Speaker 3: It's like, yeah, which, that's the other thing. And I'm not saying that the dude that went on the show was lying. He said that he was a Starbucks employee underground in LA. I'm not saying that that was a lie. I'm also not saying it was true. Just walk with me here. I'm saying that for that to be true, for these corporations to have a franchise underground in La, they it would have to be making enough money off of those locations to keep them open. They would have to have each of their employees have all kinds of extensive, expensive background checks done in order to even work there.
Speaker 4: That's kind of crazy to me.
Speaker 3: So you're telling me you need to have a fucking ts a top secret security clearance to work at a Starbe's dude, I'm just I find that highly improbable, not impossible.
Speaker 4: Not saying the guy was lying.
Speaker 3: I'm saying that's it's a bit hard to wrap my head around, That's all I'm say.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's a bit hard to wrap our head around there being entire cities beneath our feet.
Speaker 3: But I mean, I mean not really.
Speaker 2: But we know it's true.
Speaker 3: You know, Yeah, that doesn't blow my mind as much as saying that there's an underground Starbucks that is currently operating. That that's a little harder for me to wrap my head around than to say that the the elites have built underground bunkers to withstand and survive whatever attacks happen.
Speaker 4: There's entire movies that have made about that.
Speaker 2: I mean, would it be that crazy if you have hundreds of thousands of people that are going in and out of said tunnels and underground cities just to maintain like construction workers and plumbers and you know what I'm saying, like you got to have the you gotta have something there for the people that are building in there. So I don't think it's that crazy.
Speaker 3: Hundreds and thousands of people would not be able to keep their fucking mouth shut about this. There's no way you would have one guy that would open his mouth, one guy that would blab, one guy that would have a crazy wife that's like, I don't know why I can't reach you all hours of the day.
Speaker 4: Where the fuck are you? Where you wanna have sell service?
Speaker 3: And blah blah blah and like quote unquote blow the whistle aka Karen's being white women and making a whole scene out of nothing, like there's two There's no way. There's no way, bro.
Speaker 2: Maybe I don't know. I mean, all of it seems kind of crazy until it's not until it's confirmed, and uh uh, but anyway, look we the last couple of live shows have gone pretty crazy, and so we want to try and give everybody a chance to talk here. We want to try and make sure we keep up with a chat tonight. So whenever we call on people, just try and keep it brief. You know, say whatever you want to say. And you know we're not going to put a specific timer on you by any means, but you know, if try and keep it brief so we can make sure we get to everybody. But Spirit Animal, you had your hand up there for a minute there, sir, What are your thoughts on this whole thing?
Speaker 9: When you were talking about how the elites or they can name a colony under the ground and everything, and how Jake said that they'd probly they wouldn't even cubicles, my mind went instantly.
Speaker 10: To fall out.
Speaker 9: I thought, well, they could probably build vaults and far is how they fall out is pretty big now it just hit popular culture, but I could definitely see them trying to build all vaults and everything, or use an old nuke of shelters and everything. But that way they could even make their own death cults and be worshiped as true gods.
Speaker 2: You know that, And that's the thing that is really intriguing about this whole thing because if there is some kind of nuke that goes off, I mean, the remaining people would be so fraught and frail and not able to be able to survive. I mean people would literally go around eating themselves. They would go around looting, and before you know it, you're not gonna have any medicine to be able to stay alive. You're not gonna have any fresh clean water. You're not gonna have you know, walmarts open to go and you know, get steak or ground beef or anything like that. So you really got to fight to survive. And I don't know what percentage of especially Americans, would be able to do that for very long.
Speaker 3: Personally, call me crazy, but I don't believe that the wealthy one percent would be actually out there with hammer and nails to rebuild the world if it all came to shit. They I just I can't see a fortune five hundred CEO getting out there and doing, you know, striking an arc and welding up a beam somewhere. I could be so wrong, me right, And I think I just feel like they get they ain't got the hands for it. They got them bitch hands, if you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Oh, they for sure do. But I think that that's what Sam was trying to allude to, is just the idea that, like these people, if you stay underground long enough after the after all of nuclear fallout, maybe you give it a couple of years for people to subside and die and eat each other away, give it like five years, ten years, and you just stay staying down in your underground city. Those people that come up with all that tech are going to see some seem somewhat like little g gods, right, I could.
Speaker 9: See it takes about twenty years top, So you could get that way, you be able to educate.
Speaker 2: The next generation in the generation when they have.
Speaker 9: Children that they can repete the cycle roughly, I'd say about one hundred years you would be already you'd be a god. Like twenty five to fifty years you're a cult leader. After that you've ascended a godhood. But I mean, that was the whole reason why the Vaults were even created. They wanted to make the perfect of society and everything with different stipulations and all.
Speaker 2: And look, you can't put it past them.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 2: We talk about all the time about the Freemasonic creation of Washington, d C. And how it shaped like a pentagram, and all the people that are into spirit cooking and high places. It's like, bro, of course they're going to try and ascend a godhood. Like that's not even I that's not even far fetched to me. That's the way I see it anyway. Especially whenever what was it? It was like almost like a Sistine chapelish kind of painting that had fucking George Washington with the fingers pointing.
Speaker 3: It's in the well no, no, not aim crossing the Delaware. There's a statue of him where he's basically set up like the Baphomet with two fingers up the two fingers down holding a sword, looking very Roman god esque.
Speaker 4: That is in.
Speaker 3: The Cathedral of America or the National Cathedral, I forget what it's called. It's this big Catholic church in DC. And they also have this big painting of him in the clouds and some sort of a deity and all this, And I mean, yeah, George Washington was a Freemason. Now, to all the knowledge and extent that I've looked into this, he wasn't like a thirty third degree mason or anything like that. He was a freemason. But you know, even saying that, a lot of the levels that we know of today really didn't come around until like the early to mid eighteen hundreds, and then Alfred Pike kind of took all the wildness and brought it to order with morals and dogma that book. So I mean to say that he wasn't necessarily a high level mason at that point.
Speaker 4: There wasn't high level. There was more or less just the three basics.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he wanted to be. In my opinion, just from looking at some of these paintings, and I can't remember if it was Ryan Gable or Micah Dank that brought that picture to the colt and we were like, oh my god, they what is that picture called?
Speaker 6: Whenever?
Speaker 2: It's like the barely the fingers are touching with each other? God Adam, I think so, yeah, But it was.
Speaker 3: He was dead too. He didn't like commission those paintings while he was alive, so people like legendized him and turned him into this if you want to possibly say lowercase g god tier status after he died, which doesn't take away from the symbology behind it.
Speaker 2: So I'm with you on that, right, I mean, that's that kind of thing's going to happen.
Speaker 3: But I just I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's so weird, dude about how they all just kind of look at themselves like that. But Pickle, good to see you, bud. Let's see how long it takes you to unmute. I'm getting it.
Speaker 5: I hate you guys for that. I'll keep it brief.
Speaker 11: But you guys were speaking shortly on the subject of like how you would subsidize underground facility, Like economically.
Speaker 5: You don't have to.
Speaker 11: So the way I you know, the way the gyms that I've been affiliated with and been involved with was it's like you have your ABC players. Your A player is the ones that generating revenue, b prevents revenue from leaking.
Speaker 5: Ce you only maintain for brand reputation.
Speaker 11: So when you're talking about Stobucks being in an underground facility, yeah, they can cut out a lot more dollars for that, just on due to the subsidence of Hey, you go anywhere in New York City, California, Boston, Well, Boston's a little argumentative, but you know, any major city Seattle where sta Bucks is based out.
Speaker 5: Of they're generating revenue NonStop.
Speaker 11: They own Tivana, they own all these other smaller companies, so they don't actually have to generate much revenue for these places.
Speaker 5: I know top security that they're gonna have to cough out more money. That is easy.
Speaker 11: To subsidize from major, major labels.
Speaker 5: They're on every grocery, mott, They're in every corner store. Starbucks is everywhere.
Speaker 11: So you could subsidize these lodge corporations and franchises underground because most if you think McDonald's, Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, Burger King, Wendy's whatever, Coodobo.
Speaker 5: Is that s a thing?
Speaker 11: Yeah, Chipotle, Chipotle, whatever it's called, thank you. But like you can subsidize all these things because every other one of them is so major across the nation.
Speaker 5: Could you put it underground? Absolutely?
Speaker 11: Could you pay them a six figure salary to flip a burger? Absolutely? Now, those people can't keep secrets CIA. Since the nineteen sixties, John F. Kennedy was shot, there's a lot more people that know about that than we choose to believe.
Speaker 2: Right now, I'm with you, bet, I actually used to whenever I used to bartend back in the day, and there was this guy who was an owner of like, uh, like two or three Smoothie Kings in the Baton Rouge area, and he said that a portion of his money that he would make every day, a portion like of his profit had to go to funding for the uh the sign of the Smoothie King Center in New Orleans, right, So literally you had every single like Smoothie King in the area that was going to the funding of advertising for the Smoothie King arena, which is the uh I think that's the Pelicans Court, right, I think so something like that, one of the big major ball brands or whatever.
Speaker 3: But the thing is the Super the Superdome. It in the Smoothie King's that's the Mercedes Ben's Dome still or did they change it again?
Speaker 2: They changed it again. Mercedes Benz is now in Atlanta. But the Smoothieking I'm pretty sure. Yeah, that's the New Orleans.
Speaker 3: It's the Caesars Sports Betting, don't that's right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, because I know that Cain's is the River Center and so yeah, yeah, but yeah, it's crazy because literally the advertising is paying for itself among all of the Smoothie Kings that are in the area. So just a point to what he was saying. It's kind of like, yeah, well, I mean they really don't need to bring in that much money because they could all be being I mean this specific underground one or I don't know how many underground you know Starbucks there are, they could all be getting supported by all the other ones in that sense.
Speaker 3: And I guess that was also a bad example too. We talked about this on a former episode here. Starbucks has I think it's like six billion or sixty billion. I forget the exact number of dollars just standing in an account that will never be touched based off of people's gift cards. So for anybody who doesn't know you go and you get somebody a twenty dollars Starbucks skift card, right, and if they use it then that's fine. But if they don't use it, or the car gets lost, it gets stolen, he gets washed, and it doesn't work anymore. Whatever the case is, that twenty dollars is still in an account that Starbucks owns, and once it's been in that account for so long it becomes liquid. Starbucks will take that and actually put that towards venture capitalist gains. And they have a six billion or sixty billion, I forget what the number is. Fat Electrician did a whole episode on this. Basically, they are a bank unto themselves. So to both of y'all's point, Yeah, Starbucks could absolutely fund off the books a underground Starbucks location underground in LA And with that, could they afford to have the people go through a background check and pay them asserd amount of money to keep their fucking mouth shut? And if anybody asks this guy who's like, hey, you work for Starbucks, we're at I work in one of the corporate offices something like that. In reality, he's an underground barista, but he's making the money to where it would make sense that he's somebody in the corporate office. Okay, what you're.
Speaker 2: Saying, there's definitely NDA's you know what I'm say, And you run your mouth, then it just turns into a crazy conspiracy. Nobody's gonna believe you because it's only this one person against everybody else. And I think that that's really how they use a lot of the people that are outing the government, and they just call them conspiracy theorist think back to whenever the term was created. It was literally created to be able to diminish certain calling outs of the government. But uh, Ashton, good sir, I saw that you had your hand up there. What are your thoughts on this whole underground city situation. I don't think it's a crazy.
Speaker 12: I lowered my head because Pickle pretty much said what I was gonna say. But I don't want to get too repetitive. I mean, they'll pay people to do less. I mean, even if they're just standing around doing nothing all day. I mean I see people get paid to do less, so that's to them.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter, no doubt, Pickle. I love your shirt turn Petos into prey. What a fucking stud shirt.
Speaker 3: God, that is so topical with what's going on today. I don't know if anybody's paid attention to the Internet, but Trump and the Epstein files and the whole clusterfuck that this has become. I just watched Alex Jones talking about it. Stephen Colebert is losing his fucking job, and they're actually shutting down the entire show.
Speaker 4: It's not even like they're getting a new host.
Speaker 3: They're shutting down the entire program and it's going to be gone here in a few months. And all of that just so neatly happens to go along the time when CBS, which is owned by Paramount, is trying to be bought by sky Dance, and they were trying to make this deal happen and out of nowhere, And I talked about this on an episode today. When corporations buy each other out like this, especially high dollar corporations, when a big merger like this happens, depending on especially if it's something in media, you got to get government approval to make that merger happen. And I don't know this for a fact. This is all in the realm of conspiratorial conversation here, but Jacob can envision a world where the powers that be the government and all of its subsidiaries and three letter agencies and all of this basically told Paramount and sky Dance, Hey, this deal is not gonna happen unless you fire this fucker and just shut that bitch down.
Speaker 4: Keep in mind that show was number one in the ratings.
Speaker 3: They made this whole article talking about how it was a financial decision. This show was seen as a financial loss over the few years. Ba bah buh bro. It was their number one most rated show. And I'm not even like a fan of Stephen Colbert. I'm not anti him, I'm not pro him. I think he had his heyday. I think that he has definitely been on the decline for the past I would argue eight years. He used to be something funny to listen to, like him or hate him, whatever he would say, funny shit. Then he just became another liberal talking head that thought he was funny, but it was a lot of forced laughter from the audience. I'm not gonna miss his show, and I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Miss any of them. They're all liberal talking heads. They don't have any original thoughts. All their comedy has gone to shit. Jimmy Kimmel, I mean happened to that guy, Jimmy Fallon. I still like him, to be honest. I think he's still pretty funny, but only because I feel like he doesn't really get into politics, which I kind of appreciate. But whenever he does, I'm just like, shut the fuck off, Jimmy, Like that's what peop we're listening to you for?
Speaker 3: Be real with me right now, When is the last time that you actually watched one of these late night TV shows?
Speaker 2: I just see sam, I just see clips of them on TikTok and YouTube and stuff like that. I don't have cable, so I'm not watching my points. That's my point.
Speaker 3: And you can watch them streaming on different YouTube channels or on one of the apps on your Roku or your firesticker and see whatever the case is. But my point is they are going out. No one is actually sitting and watching Jimmy Kimmel, And if you actually do watch an episode, they're doing these interviews with people that no one knows who the fuck they are. Right, they do these interviews where we have coming to the stage, Jane Ann from North Carolina Blue, give it up for And then they're having this conversation about so everyone is talking about North Carolina Blue. Is all that everybody's talking about? Tell us what was your inspiration for the show? Meanwhile, he's like trying to engage this person in a conversation. The audience has no fucking clue what show they're talking about, because no one's watching this shit. No one knows who this person is. Next time, we have a musical performance by some band that you might have heard one time on the radio. Here they are to give an acoustic rendition of their number one hit that maybe you heard of five years ago. That's that is the late night zeitgeist, and it's going down, dude.
Speaker 2: Well it's been going down for quite some time, ever since the like with the rise of podcasts, with the rise of you know, certain YouTube shows and stuff like that. Nobody's getting noticed on a Jimmy Fallon show anymore, you know what I'm saying, Like, nobody's getting noticed on a Jimmy Kimmel or Stephen Colbert or any of those types of shows. It used to be like, oh my god, I got invited to Dave. It's crazy. It's gonna do so good for my career. Those numbers ain't going up if you're going on those types of shows anymore. You got to go on to podcasts. You gotta get onto Rogan, you got to get onto whoever the big names are in the podcast and YouTube industry. You know, Like it's just it's it's it's evolving and it's leaving those kind of shows.
Speaker 3: In the past.
Speaker 4: Bro, Saturday Night Live ain't even hitting on shit anymore.
Speaker 3: There is still a loyal fan base that is gonna watch that until the day they die. But it's kind of the same as saying like uh TV soap operas, the Young and the Restless, and the fucking uh Datus of our Lives. These are on the way out.
Speaker 4: It's like, yeah, because.
Speaker 3: There is a generation of people that are still watching them, and once that generation dies in the next fifteen years, no one's gonna fucking care about days of our Lives. No one's gonna care about the price is right. These these TV shows that we grew up watching and like our moms watched and it was the talk of what was going on on this week on this episode of this show. It's gone. And I'm not saying it's all gone, because I'm saying it's gone because we have way more specialized and specified entertainment. If you want to watch a show, you just can look it up online and find a show that is exactly what the fuck you want to watch.
Speaker 2: And you don't have to wait until eight pm to watch it.
Speaker 3: You don't. And that's the thing the whole the late night talk show conversation Saturday Night Look, can you tell me the last time you actually watched more than a clip of Saturday Night Live? And it wasn't to laugh at what the jokes were. It was to make fun of how bad it was. Shit.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I haven't watched it since the nineties.
Speaker 3: My point, right, it's it's all, it's all going out, it's all going out. So you look at uh, what's his name, the Noah shit, I can't remember his name. He's a South African guy, big hair, he speaks of the British accent. And well, I know you're talking about yeah, yeah, yeah, not Noah Hill, damn it. I'm gonna forget that. Beside the point, he has a talk show. No, no one watches it, Stephen Colbert. No, you catch clips of it, that's about it. You catch little segments of it, but nobody's actually sitting and watching the Late show. No one's watching Jimmy Fallon's bitch ass. Nobody's watching Jimmy Kimmel. What was that other? The British guy that's so annoying? I could he is like the most punishable face I've ever seen in my life. H Corbyn James, Yeah, that guy. He lost his show a couple months ago, thank fucking god. I might add that was a coat hanger abortion and a half. But like that's my point, it's it's all going downhill.
Speaker 2: Even Ricky Gervais called him a fat pussy, which I thought was hilarious because he is he is and the guy the Noah you were talking about, Trevor Noah.
Speaker 3: Trevor Noah, that's the guy, and he's I've seen his stand up.
Speaker 4: He's funny. I don't like his political views on some things.
Speaker 3: But as a standout comedian, he's actually got some chops. Dude, He's fucking hilarious. And Stephen Colbert you could see his shit from back in the day. He was fucking funny. I don't think I've ever laughed at Jimmy Fallon. I don't think I've ever seen him cut a joke where I was like, oh wow, that was that was a good one.
Speaker 5: That was.
Speaker 3: It's usually like, you're a super likable, wanna be geeky guy who seems like an introvert that's forcing himself to be an extrovert right now.
Speaker 4: That's about all I've ever gotten.
Speaker 2: That's exactly how I feel about Jimmy Kimmel, and especially especially whenever Trump got elected and he started crying up there on stage and.
Speaker 3: How could we possibly elect this?
Speaker 2: Grab him by the pussy kind of guy, It's like, bitch, you were on The Man Show, going up and sneak attacking women's titties.
Speaker 3: Okay, like I don't for the internet, don't forget all right, but exactly exactly see, So this is my point, dude, all these yes, Stephen Colbert was number one in the ratings of the ratings of cable fucking television. Who's watching this anymore?
Speaker 6: Not?
Speaker 3: I ashton, I have Paramount Plus. I don't think I've ever watched Stephen Colbert on Paramount Plus. It makes no sense anyway.
Speaker 12: Sorry, I was gonna say, Eric Andre, you guys watch him.
Speaker 3: I like him as a comedian.
Speaker 5: He's done. His talk show is over.
Speaker 3: Over over, Eric, I don't know who that is.
Speaker 4: If you saw his face, you'd know him.
Speaker 3: But yeah, No, he's funny, and I I don't remember ever watching like same thing. I don't think I've ever actually sat and watched an entire episode of his talk show. I would see clips of it. He was funny, don't get me wrong. And I've seen him as a stand up I've seen him as an actor. I like the guy. Again, I don't know his political leanings. I probably don't agree with him. Maybe I I don't know.
Speaker 12: His show is just a spoof on what all the other late nights are, and he invites over people and pretty much just fox with them.
Speaker 3: But that's also like what Zach Gallafanak has do with Between two Ferns. I thought it was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was so fucking stupid, that was the point. No, but it's I hate that stupid fun like, it's not funny to me. That's not my kind of comedy.
Speaker 3: So then you would not like the Eric Andre show then. But but that's the point. Though his show is off the air too now because no, he's tuning in. Like if they were to take that same show and put all of that energy and funding and all that to a YouTube channel, they might be fucking with something like real shit. But no one's watching adult Swim. No one's watching CBS late at night. Nobody's watching It's just what it is. Yeah, well, I mean Rick and Morty's an adult Swim.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but also it's on Hulu. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Pickle, what are your thoughts on all this calamity, sir?
Speaker 11: So my opposition with it is hold on, let me go with that ham right quick. I think a lot of these celebrities are obviously paid out and gassed out. I bet you get them in a room one on one, like their policies or their political beliefs. That's not fairly accurate. They're probably sucked up in this giant machine. I'm really just like I've met a few people here and there, and like they seem pretty normal, and then like then you see them on TV and you're like, that doesn't seem like the person you know, I had a beer with, or you know, hung out with, or shook hands with. You shook hands confident with me, you were strong, you were alpha. Then you're giving me these sideways thoughts where you kind of sound like you're reading a script. Yeah, and so I don't like a lot of these people, like uh, Trevanoa, like you were saying, one of the funniest dudes.
Speaker 5: He is hysterical.
Speaker 3: His stand up is fucking top notch.
Speaker 11: Dude hilarious, Zach Now galifan Akis hysterical, Like this dude just makes me chuckle, Like I just look at him and I just stop laughing.
Speaker 5: Even you know what, this is a bowl one and I'll probably get.
Speaker 11: Punched in the face at this For some point, Seth Rogan.
Speaker 3: Played out to me he was funny as hell at one point, but at this point, Bro, there's only so many times I can hear and like, think, how charming and witty and overly fat jewish. Well he's also like way to be overly fat and jewish.
Speaker 11: He's like seventy now like I am, he looks you know what I mean, like thirty eight, but he looks seand but you know what I mean, like a lot of these people, they definitely bought and paid for. Like Robert de Niro, like his whole shtick doesn't work anymore. Like nobody's going up to the movies and see him. Nobody wants to see him in a movie. I think there's a lot of political sway like, but if you offer me twenty million dollars right now to go completely left, cut my hair off, you know, do what?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 5: Twenty million? All right? Like I would do less, I would do more for less.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel bad, So like you got.
Speaker 5: To you gotta tip the scales. Give these people some forgiveness.
Speaker 11: That being said, if somebody is an artist, respect their art, respect their craft, you can I can eliminate. I can watch any super left leaning person on TV and I'll never think of political views when I watch it.
Speaker 5: Want I want you to absorb the character.
Speaker 11: And that's where like the movies like that, not the movies, the show like by Tyler Sheridan. Yeah, they're so good. They're so good because you don't think about politics. You think about survival. You remove whomever. Like I don't know anybody's policies, I don't care, but.
Speaker 3: Even the ones that are like political talking here, look at Bill Maher for instance, he had a very successful left leaning talk show for years and years and years and years and years. He is having more success now as a podcaster than he ever fucking had on cable.
Speaker 4: And that's that seems to be the vibe.
Speaker 3: And I'm not just saying just podcasts or just YouTube channels or whatever, but this whole thing with Colbert losing his job and he's blaming Trump and CBS says it wasn't because of Trump, even though it clearly was, even though they just paid out was a sixteen billion dollars in a lawsuit to him, and all these things, paramount and all that, but real shit, it's kind of going the way of the Dodo anyway. And I feel like we're gonna see a lot more of these talk shows either change their format to be YouTuber podcasts or just be gone, which is fine. I don't know many people that actually watch any of these programs anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I get it, all right, Let's get over to the chat. Ali Katz says, how is Keith Richard still alive?
Speaker 3: Though? So that is that's the question, ain't it. I'm assuming it's still cocaine in spite I don't know, Saidrenochrome.
Speaker 2: Pickle said young Blood or something, yo.
Speaker 4: Telling you it's probably that adrenochrome real shit.
Speaker 11: No, okay, so let me like go back to that because you said make things quick tonight.
Speaker 6: So there.
Speaker 11: I saw this thing online, uh maybe two three days ago that young Blood.
Speaker 5: He sings a couple songs with MGK. He has a I'm not okay with MGK.
Speaker 3: Oh was the artist young Blood?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think that's his name.
Speaker 3: I geat he's in hot water right now. Come to find out, he's been giving this whole emo edgy vibe. He's a fucking Disney kid.
Speaker 11: But also at the same time he's now like been crowned by Ozzie as a new prince of darkness.
Speaker 5: And then no, I saw this online. This is I just saw this online. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm not ready to start throwing shit fucking out of here with this bullshit.
Speaker 11: But then I heard Ozzie died today and I'm like, yo, something weird's going on.
Speaker 10: But is not.
Speaker 3: He's not metal, He's not he's not hardcore, he's not any of that shit. He is a fucking Disney Channel star that decided to wear some leather and now he's got this whole androgenists. I think he claims that he's a them. They type, what the actual fuck is happening here? I'm a metal hit. This is a insulting to my cult, Osbourne's long lost son.
Speaker 5: The reason behind it is honestly.
Speaker 3: My goodness.
Speaker 2: I don't know why videos just start playing, but yeah, it does confirm. On July tenth, twenty twenty twenty five. Fuck that was two weeks ago, Ozzy Osbourne crowns his successor YEP, talking about young Blood.
Speaker 3: Obviously Ozzie was not in his right frame of mind. That's that's what this tells me. And there's no fucking way.
Speaker 2: Then it says young Blood just dropped a live cover of Ozzy Osbourne's song or one of his songs called Changes.
Speaker 3: I love that song, by the way, it's one of my favorite songs. I'm I'm gonna be honest, I'm a little butt hurt. I'm I'm personally insulted. This isn't a front to my heritage and culture. I don't even know as a if you saw his face you might. But I mean, there's there's a few songs that he's come out with that I thought were They were decent songs, but then whenever you look into his past, it would be the same as like Ever Levin. I'm sorry, Adam Adam Levine or Christina Aguilera or Britney Spears or Miley Cyrus, name any of your Disney Channel stars that were like big Big riding Walt Disney's dick for forever that then decide to break out because they're so talented.
Speaker 5: They're not.
Speaker 3: They're not. It's all auto tune and ghost writers. But neither here nor there. This is the guy. This is no this is bullshit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Tony said, the people who have the easiest time for giving themselves are probably worse than people who have a hard time doing it. Good point, Thanks, good point. Yeah, that's actually a very philosophical quote. There tony good good stuff there. Uh Pickle said, tunnels aren't for Jews, it's the elites. It's probably for both of them.
Speaker 13: Uh.
Speaker 2: Rose Chaos said, Hey, what's up, guys?
Speaker 11: What to do?
Speaker 3: Rose? What up? Rose?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 2: Midnight Kong says, what's up.
Speaker 4: Fam, Good to see you brother.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: Luke said, hey, guys, how do you like my hydrogen wave function of parentheses to comma zero comma zero and parentheses. I don't know enough about that. I was horrible in chemistry.
Speaker 3: I like the way it looks. I also have no idea exactly what I'm looking at, but like Luke looks dope.
Speaker 2: Luke speaks. Speak for yourself here, sir, what what the hell are we looking at right now?
Speaker 6: Dude?
Speaker 3: If you're there, he's here. I'm just I don't know if he's able to speak. Sometimes he's able to chime in. Sometimes he's busy doing another.
Speaker 2: Shit, Maybe he's dropping a blunkin.
Speaker 13: You can look up the the quantum version of the hydrogen wave function, just to get a visual of it.
Speaker 3: Okay, alright, so.
Speaker 4: You said the image of a hydrogen wave function.
Speaker 3: I'm looking it up right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And oh I see okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, Oh I've seen this before.
Speaker 3: This right here. Oh then it runs away. There we go.
Speaker 2: Wave functions of the electron and a hydrogen atom.
Speaker 3: Got you looks pretty similarized, dude.
Speaker 2: And he's saying that this is Oh so you were just like trying to create using your formula. Is that what you're trying to say?
Speaker 13: Yeah, I didn't use any quantum whatsoever.
Speaker 3: Oh and it still turned out pretty relatively similar. Interesting.
Speaker 13: Actually, mind matches the empirical data, there's dozen.
Speaker 14: Yeah, this thing's called spherical harmonics. I haven't seen it in many years, but I majored in chemistry, and I love that stuff that looks like spirograph, which I also loved as a kid.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, how do you what do you mean, Luke, that this doesn't THEIRS doesn't look They pretty much look the same to me.
Speaker 2: I think that's his point.
Speaker 3: He's saying that THEIRS doesn't hold up to the empirical data in his dusk.
Speaker 13: So if you if you look at THEIRS, it's a little bit more fuzzy because they use probability, But if you look at the empirical data, it is actually defined like minus.
Speaker 3: Interesting. Now, is this only with hydrogen because it's a single electron atom and like others would be more intricate. Or is this pretty much how all of it works?
Speaker 13: You can do it with more. It's just kind of like a baseline that they use.
Speaker 3: Got you interesting shit, dude.
Speaker 2: Spirit Animals posting a couple of memes three foot six inches mafia, ah, I like it. Also put kid I'm short but my dad is high teachers. Teacher says it's tall, not high the dad cos that's a picture of Rick hitting the bowl. Spirit Animals said, may you all find happiness and may the blessed.
Speaker 3: Herb favor you.
Speaker 2: Indeed, indeed a man, let me play you the song of my people.
Speaker 3: The fucking is that a mosquito? A mosquito, a fly, whatever it is, it's in your ear in the middle the worst.
Speaker 2: I need to wipe them out. There's just no good reason to have mosquitoes.
Speaker 3: It still blows my mind that they have to exist. Like, why it's such bullshit?
Speaker 2: Everything is all the lie? Oh sorry, everything is a lie?
Speaker 3: What's up? It is it? Everything that is it? Everything that you say is a lie or the other way.
Speaker 6: Just the whole world's a bunch of bullshit.
Speaker 3: Same. Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 15: It took me like five minutes to figure out how to raise my hand, but I had to chime in on the whole Azzi thing. I am heartbroken because I grew up with oz My first band T shirt was an Azzi T shirt.
Speaker 6: It was him bite the head off of a dove.
Speaker 15: And this whole young Blood thing is absolutely an atrocity. The only thing that I can see coming from it is Sharon Osbourne somehow getting money out of young Blood because she literally propped him up until the day he died.
Speaker 3: Dude, there were so many other better options to pass the crown down to young Blood. Like I mean, granted, it's we don't have many up and coming metal artists. Yeah, you have metal bands that are popping off right now and all that, but none with the level of fame that they did in the eighties. And I understand that, but they'll never rather Ronnie Radkey give him the fucking crown.
Speaker 6: Dude. It breaks my heart.
Speaker 15: See, they were doing a thing at that last concert that he did, and Young Blood was there and Sharon and Ozi were standing around him and they were like hugging and smiling, and.
Speaker 6: Then I hadn't heard of him.
Speaker 15: So I went and listened to some of his music, thinking, oh, dude, maybe he's, you know, gonna be something. He is fucking atrocious trash. There's a guy I work with and I was kind of complaining about it today and he goes, yeah, but there's some really good metal out there. Now, he goes, there's Sabotan and some of these other bands. I'm like, dude, nothing sounds like a good azzy album and there never will be.
Speaker 6: That's it's over agreed.
Speaker 3: There's not many bands out there that can even come close to Ozzy's sound. And I don't mean just his voice, but like his vibe overall, even his slower stuff, his faster stuff, whatever the case is. But that's that's to the time and place right. That's like saying that no band sounds like ACDC these days are Guns of Roses and it's like, well, yeah, because that was that was them, and I could even respect that. But there are Sabotan's another great example. I love that band. But that being said, there are actual bands that are out there putting out good music, well known bands that are putting out good music that you could say, hey, why don't we pass the crown down to this guy. He's clearly gonna be the next prince of darkness and all this fucking young blood.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I truly believe Sharon had a big hand in that. I I haven't trusted her this whole time. You can tell me whatever you want. She seems just like an absolute money grubbing I hope that's not the case. But uh, rest in peace, Auzi and uh sorry, sorry to chime in, but it's been bugging me all day.
Speaker 3: No, no, I agree, brother, and thank you for chiming in. It's it's this is an insult that there's no other way to say.
Speaker 4: Like you said, it's an atrocity.
Speaker 3: I would say a coat hanger abortion like there, there's I don't I don't even know how to put that together out loud.
Speaker 4: This is this would be all right, just to everybody.
Speaker 3: Some people aren't in the metal, Okay, all right, that's fine, that's fine. This would be like Hank Williams Senior before he died, passing down the crown to.
Speaker 4: Oh shit, what's that guy who's Clay Acott now not.
Speaker 8: Clay A King?
Speaker 3: What's the guy Luke Colmbs? Yeah, thank you. I was gonna say Luke Bryant. It was Luke Combs I was looking for. Yes, this would be Hanky, this would be Merle Haggard passing down the crown to Luke Combs. What in the actual coat hangar? Abortion or the fuck we're talking about right now? This?
Speaker 4: This is insane, This is an insult.
Speaker 2: Yes, Ashton, your thoughts, sir.
Speaker 5: This is just my piece on Ozzie h.
Speaker 6: On this show.
Speaker 12: I think you guys have talked about Alistair Crowley before. So when I was a kid, I loved the song mister Crowley, but I thought it was just like a mister me Seeks type of character, Like I didn't know who the fuck he was. Yeah, so I love that song, and going back today, everything I know about Crowley, I mean I've dug into him like you guys probably have. And Ozzy's like, he really wanted to talk to the motherfucker, Like that's what the whole song is about. Like He's like, just it's it's hilarious.
Speaker 2: Oh you know he was doing that kind of shit too well.
Speaker 3: So the song mister Crowley, it's absolutely in reference to Alistair Crowley. And then once you look into the guy himself, the song hits a little different. I'm gonna be honest, I don't know if this was him trying to talk to him, or if it was more of his homage to Crowley and like talking about the rituals that he did and all this kind of stuff. I mean, if you're looking for a dark metal influence, I mean one of the hardest influences you could find would be Alistair Crowley or something of the Dark Cult and all these things. So like I could see it being inspiration for a song. I don't know, I don't There's a lot of speculation that Ozzie was absolutely a Satanic worshiping guy. There are others that say that it was all for the optics because it was metal and like that's just what metal heads were expected to do. Was he biting the head off of real animals or was it like fake gummy animals just for the show. Hey, you know what I'm saying. Some of it was theatrics, maybe some of it was real. Who really knows.
Speaker 15: One of the things with Crowley, I'm sorry to jump in. Jimmy Page bought his house in England and ozz I heard a story a long time ago that Ozzie and Jimmy Page did Shenanigans out at that Alistair Crowley House, and that had an effect on both their lives and whatnot.
Speaker 6: But it all ties together.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I could see it, you know. And a lot of people say that, oh, well, everything in dealing with metal is satanic and dark and evil in all of this, respectfully, I disagree. There are some that are out there doing like there's satanic metal, like that is its own genre, and it's like purely worshiping the Dark Lord for the purpose of serving the Dark Lord. I'm not denying that that exists, but the majority of dark metal, heavy metal, or anything close to that, it's more for the showmanship of it. It's the optics, you know. I don't know, what do you think of the band Ghost then? So Ghost is a very interesting example for anybody who doesn't know Jonathan.
Speaker 4: Actually, if you want.
Speaker 3: To look up in image or a clip of ghosts, uh, they look like they're going to be the hardest fucking growling. They play like they're a nineteen seventy five soft rock band, although I do love their music, but they actually self proclaimed are Satanists and they are absolutely worshiping of the Dark Lord and like that all ties into their image, their look, all of these things. Uh yeah, that's them, that is them.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Who was it the Satanic wizard brought them up?
Speaker 3: I think yeah yeah. And then you'll see interviews with the lead singer and for the record, they look like they're going to be some screaming into the mic motherfuckers And no, dude, it's actually quite soft. It's you know, it's kind of just sounds like mid range rock and roll as far as like the heaviness goes. But uh yeah, this is the the transition of him through the ages, through the albums, if you will.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But they, like I said in interviews, they have actually announced and proclaimed that they are Luciferians, not the Anton Leavey type. Like they truly are worshiping the bad guy from the Bible and that's like their whole stick. So yeah, which sucks because I really do like some of their music, but I can't get down with it. You can't separate art from artists when it comes to like pure devil worshiping.
Speaker 6: Well, uh, just.
Speaker 12: Don't remember Ozzie for the song mister Tinker Tray that one. U. Yeah, that one's pretty bad. Do't don't look at the lyrics.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, there's some. There's there's a few songs out there that it's like, oh well that's a bit of a a bit of a red flag on the play. And then there's others like mom, I'm coming home or going through changes. Hell, even war Pigs was I mean a solid one. I mean, who can forget Iron Man. There's there's tons if you look at like there are certain bands and certain artists that like, for instance, Aerosmith. My ex wife one of them, anyway, was big into Aerosmith, and she had this album that was like Aerosmith's top forty hits. Hey, guess who didn't have forty top hits? Fucking Aerosmith. They had five that you've heard of. The rest of it was like trash, absolute trash that sounded horrible. Then there's Ozzy. If you were to play his top forty hits, the motherfucker has forty hits that were big songs and you would identify individually.
Speaker 4: It's insane.
Speaker 3: But you know, not all artists are created equal. Huh.
Speaker 2: I say, you just pissed off half of the cult members probably with that one.
Speaker 3: Look, I'm not saying that Aerosmith is a trash band. I'm saying that they had their stage performance songs and like that's all you've ever heard, and there's a reason you've I guarantee you've never heard his big ten inch.
Speaker 2: I mean, I hope that I wouldn't see it either.
Speaker 3: It was talking about a record on the wall and it sounded like a fifties do wop song that Aerosmith put out. You've never heard of it because it was trash, not even what the lyrics are about. It was funny, but like, no, dude, this is not the way. But anyway, anyway, the spirit.
Speaker 2: Animal is using his Asian persuasion with the the blunt chopsticks over there.
Speaker 3: Shut so we don't funk with roach clips in your house. You got you got chopsticks for the j When it gets to be the stinger, that's les level, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah it is. He has had his hand up for quite some time, and I mean both hands up, because he's like got the the icon hand and then the actual hand. And then I saw that it started going a little bit limp and he was like holding it up with the other hand.
Speaker 3: He's still muted and still muted. What do you sam, So do you know the man Attila, I do I with them.
Speaker 16: Okay, so they have they have a song called a Party with the Devil, and that's actually but outside of the song, he is it.
Speaker 3: Uh that somebody got cold but I.
Speaker 16: Don't remember who it was, but somebody played that on the overspeaker at the church. I was about seventeen. Oh that's funny during like Sunday morning a service.
Speaker 3: And no, that's a flex. Maybe not the place for that song, but sure, sure it was. It was messed up.
Speaker 16: But going back to Ozzie, Shan said that when Ozzie dies, oh he did die, that she was gonna end it too.
Speaker 3: She's gonna kulf, So be on lookout for that. We'll see what happens. I mean, Yeah, there's there's multiple bands like Volbeat, for instance, I foxed with Volbeat. However, their songs have more of a dark reference to them, and they've never come right out and said that they are worshiping the devil or if they're using it for artistic influence, but they've also kind of made mention of the fact that it's possible. And again that could be them leaning harder into the edginess. That could be them kind of signifying where they're at with shit. I don't know, y'all know the band Insane Town Posse. Oh yeah, the most hated band in human history? Yeah, one of them?
Speaker 16: And then also they they I'm ashamed that they want They were part of a w FU a couple years, but no one of them got called on audio or are you taped a phone call of him trying to solicit I think a twelve year old.
Speaker 3: Ooh, I never heard that one yet. Fuck them, dude, you're not going to be happy about that.
Speaker 16: Yeah, and boy, but it's ma sense because a lot of the jug quot unquote jugglers are typically pedophiles.
Speaker 3: They seem to roll in a circle of psychotic motherfuckers.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, if you see a person with a hatchet man tattoo, they possibly they went through a wild teenage phase and possibly they are on a list somewhere.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know. But yeah, when I said ICP being the most hated band in human history, listen, that's not Jacob's opinion. The Internet spoke and said that the same way that Nickelback is seen as like only douchebags that are trying to pick up fourteen year old girls listen to their latest album. Listen. I didn't make this rule. I like, well, I don't know why people hate on Nickelbag. What make because they suck? What I said, their most latest album, not their older shit, not the shit that we listening to you back in middle school in high school? Are they still coming out with music that That's my point. You wouldn't know that because you're not trying to hook up with a fourteen year old Jonathan. This exhibit a. Yeah, I mean animals. Come on now. I didn't make the rules, dude. ICP is the most hated band on Earth. Nickelback is the music for frat boy douchebags. Listen, I didn't make the rules. Don't come at Jacob for this.
Speaker 2: Get me at the internet zombie. What are your thoughts on this whole uh craziness.
Speaker 7: I've actually seen Ozzy Osbourne concert like four times, and I actually didn't go to see him, to be honest with you, I went for the other people, but I was along the pedophile band kind of a cult things. I will say that I've had the misfortune of meeting Marilyn Manson, and I will say I've met a lot of bands I used to do concerts like crazy. I love metal, I have always, and he had like, by far, the most soulless, evil person I think I've ever met in my life. Like it came to a point in the concert, like I was in the front row and like I wouldn't sing along because like it was clear as daylight, Like this was like actual satanic worship.
Speaker 8: And I wasn't here for it. And he got so pissed.
Speaker 7: He like came down in the crowd and was like standing in front of me and we were just like locked eyes with each other. As he's seen. I was like it was so crazy because it was like looking at just depths. Oh, Like he was so soulless and just evil feeling. It's just it felt gross. And I've met a lot of fucking people, and I'm like you, by far the worst person and a pedophile. But Ozzie was cool to see. I mean, he didn't know where the fuck he was. He thought he was in Cleveland when he was in Portland, and you know.
Speaker 8: Sit like that. But like I mean he was alright.
Speaker 7: Like I mean, I'm sad he's gone, But the whole young blood thing, I actually like young Blood. I don't like him in the sense of like, oh my god, he's the greatest artist in the world.
Speaker 8: I like some of his music, but I guess it's.
Speaker 7: Keep quote unquote metal alive, even though he's not metal at all in any sense.
Speaker 8: I figured he would go to like Ziz.
Speaker 7: I would figured it go to like his longtime friend Rob Zombie, like he's played with him multiple times, or somebody that he's like gone on tour with a whole bunch.
Speaker 8: I'm kind of shocked that he did.
Speaker 3: Young Blood too, agreed Rob Zombie would have been an excellent choice. Now, I understand maybe you're going for somebody of the younger generation to pass it down to. I could even imagine that. But there are and when I say younger bands, I don't mean like guys in their early twenties, but there are some metal bands that are operating right now that are on the younger side of things that it clearly would have been a good choice to go with any number of these people. I'm with you. There's a few songs that young Blood has put out that I like, but none of them are even metal esque by any stretch of the imagination. It's an affront honestly. And yeah, and to your point about Marilyn Manson, Yeah, I've seen many interviews with him, and granted in an interview, depending on if he's like going out there to piss people off or if he's going out there to put on a good face. He seems to be a very well spoken guy, but he gives off the overarching theme that he is an evil and dark motherfucker. Then when we found out that he was very heavily involved with a lot of child porn and shit like that, it all clicked. Like nobody was shocked when they found this out about him by any means.
Speaker 4: So yeah, oh this is back ago, Yeah, the years ago.
Speaker 7: Him and Johnny Depp, Him and Johnny Depp have a whole porn thing that they've ran for years of a child born and like that's that that mark on their hands, like their tattoos is for child pornography, Like he is. He Like there's a difference between like having that aura and that persona and then him like he was angry that like I wasn't vibing with him, Like it was fucking wild. He's creepy as fuck. He just makes your skin crawl and it's not like and I have been a Manson fan like forever, and when I actually met him, I was like, oh, fuck you, Nope, I'm good.
Speaker 3: I mean, I feel like I heard about the whole hymn, not the Giant Dead thing, but Manson himself. I feel like I heard about that back in like twenty six and it was one of those things where it was like a part of the Internet lore and you can't really tell if it's true or not, or this or that and the other. Then more and more things came out where it was like, oh, no, he absolutely he is about the fucking of children and shit.
Speaker 4: So yeah, fuck Manson's.
Speaker 8: Isn't Marilyn Manson Mormon.
Speaker 3: I don't know if he was raised Mormon and then left the church. I know for a fact he is not in any type of association with anything even close to Christianity. That's for goddamn sure. But yeah, I don't know. I'm not a I don't know his whole life story or anything. But yeah, Manson is confirmed a part of the the child porn ring in things for sure, And like I said, that's been known about for years. Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so are you talking about the one on the hand, from what I'm seeing, is it like of a bird or something.
Speaker 3: No, No, that's from Jack Sparrow. That's that's the tattoo from that.
Speaker 2: The other hand, well, Marilyn Manson and Johnny Depp share two similar tattoos.
Speaker 8: Actually, yeah, it's.
Speaker 7: Because they had like a whole child pornography thing going on and then somehow it magically got swept under the rug that like this was a thing. I didn't he even get charged or like potentially charged with distribution of child pornography.
Speaker 8: I believe like it was. It was a whole.
Speaker 7: Thing, and everyone was like, oh my god, I can't believe it. But I can because, like he's if you look into his timeline and his history, there's like multiple interviews talking to him throughout the years of like decades of him like actually torturing one of his songs, uh torment work or something. Pretty much it talks about how he binds a young girl and like rapes her like it's if you listen to the lyrics, it's very clear his day that it's like about a child, and that's a it's a whole thing for them.
Speaker 3: So if I remember correct, when he got caught with this shit, again twenty teen's somewhere in there. He I don't know if he was actually I knew he was charged. I don't know if he was convicted because there was a massive payout and.
Speaker 4: Then he kind of went quiet for a few years.
Speaker 3: The next thing, you know, he's featured on Sons of Anarchy as a neo Nazi in prison somewhere, and then it just kind of got pushed under the rug, and you know, Manson's doing Manson shit. He wild, and it's like, wait, I'm sorry, what do we miss all of that?
Speaker 2: Are you referring to the tourniquet song? Yeah, yeah, I just I haven't pulled up here. It says she's made of hair and bone and little teeth and things I cannot speak. She comes on like a crippled plaything. Spine is just a string I wrapped our love and all this foil silver, tight like spider legs. I never wanted to ever spoil, but flies will always lay their eggs. Take your hatred out on me, make your victim my head. You never believed in me. I am your turniquit prosthetic synthesis with butterfly sealed up with virgin stitch.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, dude, this is funny. Yeah, it's the more you read, the worst it's gonna get.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna I'm gonna let you know that now, Ashton, your thoughts, sir, dude.
Speaker 12: I crashed my car to his song can Kill thirty three.
Speaker 3: And totaled it.
Speaker 12: I was listening to it and got t boned, And I don't know, I've just always saw him as like this very dark thing since.
Speaker 3: Agreed, agreed, I've never heard of that being the case. But listen, bro, I could see it one hundred percent absolutely, Yeah, yeah again. I metal is one of those things where if you're looking for bad uh, well not just metal music in general, if you're looking for a bad actor or somebody who's into wild shit and evil, ugly things, look no further than the music industry. I mean, the Diddy case is clear signs of that. But that's not even the only one. That's just the one that people mostly know about. And that's why, especially with our world that we're living in today, a figure like Jelly Roll, who made his name on SoundCloud before he ever got a record deal, and then when he finally did cut an album, he had a fan base that was already attached to him because he was self promoting and self producing his own music. We're in this same thing as we're talking about with with the late night shows and all these things, and how they're going by the wayside in favor of more specified and specialized entertainment for people. It's we are in a weird transitional period where the old guard of media and I don't just mean news, I don't just mean movies, I don't just mean music, I don't just mean art, I mean everything. The old guard is going by the wayside and they can't even control it even if they wanted to. It's a good thing, but also with that, a lot of the ugly dark bits of the way things used to be are coming to light more and more these days, and that's a good thing. But also it's not a comfortable conversation to look back and find out a lot of these things, right right, Uh, pickle, go ahead.
Speaker 5: So shout out to Rob Zombie.
Speaker 11: First of all, I got to say that hebro Massachusetts born and raised. He's technically from Bradford, which is a subsidy of Havero, but whatever, it's the same thing. So I think a lot of these oddists like I don't know about their sexual rings. I don't know about that. I'm kind of ignorant to it. I've never heard of Rob Zombie. I grew up in his hometown. I guess my father either bought drugs or soul drugs to him. I don't know the story my father will. My father might be lying.
Speaker 5: I don't know. It's my dad.
Speaker 11: You know, we all make fishermen stills out of things, but he was around his circle. Yeah, I've never heard weird things about him. But that being said, first of all, I'm gonna do this just eighteen million more times. Just turn pedos into prey. The hunters will become the hunted. This needs to be everywhere. That being said, I kind of got to rail because I think that needs to be said every day, all day to anybody that ever wants to think some sort of sideways about a child. Yeah, there is something about satanic worship, the necrophiliasm, the odyssey of it when you're a teenager. And I think that's a lot of us where we grab our bands from. And I think when you listen to Ozzie, you listen. I grew up listening to Rob Zombie. I grew up listening to my chemical romance like emo rock. You know, I was all over the place with music. I still am in music, like not nerd, but like I enjoy it. I don't care what genre you are. If you put something out that's amazing, I love it. Sure, but there's something to be said. There's a certain grasp now you want to go to from you know what was what Ozzie seventies, right, seventies.
Speaker 3: Seventies, eighties, eighties.
Speaker 11: Then you go towards the nineties, you get grind Ue, Kurt Cobain, you get you start turning the dial up.
Speaker 5: Now we got corn limp, biscuit, slip knot, you know, uh, trillium. You start going down the you know, you start dialing. Now we're at post Malone, Taylor Swift.
Speaker 11: They're doing the same thing that they're appealing to the teenage angst, and I think that's a huge factor. I'm sure they're all widows, all of them. You have to be weird to be that creative.
Speaker 3: I feel like some yes, some know right, there's there's levels in between, for sure.
Speaker 11: Who's that kid that plays banana banana pat pancakes, banana flat Jacks. I couldn't tell you Jack something that's all Jack Johnson, Okay, he's phenomenal, great music. I can't name a song of his that's bad. Ron Pope can't name a song of his that's bad. Yeah, But then they're not going to the masses. They're playing too emotions, and I think I think that's a very interesting thing because like, if you want to appeal to the masses, you kind of have to be doc twisted and statistic, and that might not be you, and it might be the music moguls of media, and we go back to that big M word media.
Speaker 3: And that's that's another thing too, especially with the way the world is today. People. Yeah, you can see the ones that have ghostwriters and the ones that are trying to appeal to the masses.
Speaker 4: Their lyrics are literally empty.
Speaker 3: Look at Taylor Swift, anything that she's put out in the past two decades, right, her lyrics are empty.
Speaker 4: It's all done by ghostwriters.
Speaker 3: It's done to a beat that they know is going to be catchy no matter what is being said. But then with that being said, there are more artists, I would argue now more than ever, that are coming out that are actually pouring their heart and soul into their songs. Now. They may not be getting promoted to the levels of these big names for sure, but you see more of them now because the Internet and because word of mouth does work, but also promoting algorithms works. That's why I say jelly Roll is an instance of that. But like, hell, you could even look at country. Most country these days it's dog shit like it is is pure just dog shit. It is the same. You could listen to one country song and you've heard about ten of them that are playing on your local country station.
Speaker 5: That being, you do that until you get to Sgil Simpson.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yes, that's the point. There are those that are standing out right where you got Sturgel Simpson, you got the guys like the red dirt country crowd that is like it's you could tell these people are pouring their heart and souls into it, but it's lost in the mix of all of the other big names that are being promoted to do the big stadium shows and shit like that. And it's the same, and metal it's the same, and rap it's the same in everything. It's but to your point, yet, it's uh, there's a changing of the guard with media in general. But with that you saw, you said Rob Zombie, you don't know if he has any kind of bad issues with the childs or anything like that. And Zombie, as a matter of fact, you're probably the biggest Rob Zombie fan I've ever heard of in my life. You have your hand raised with all of your research. Has Rob Zombie ever been affiliated with or associated with any kind of Malthesians when it comes to children or anything like that.
Speaker 7: No, they actually don't want kids. They don't like to be around kids. Even Charity. You went on MTV back in the day and had like this whole thing when they did the crib thing. They actually talked about that about how like they don't mind kids, they just don't want me for themselves. But you have to look at it in the sense of they're around like the top dog people. I don't believe that anybody that's in media of any kind, that's around that are in the upper echelons isn't involved in something dark or demonic or potentially pedophilic. I've never gotten that vibe. I've personally met both of them like ten times each. They're great people. Like in person I've had like they didn't seem weird. They seem super down to earth, super really likable, like, hey, what's up, how's it going. I haven't got any like strange vibes from them if I every time I've ever met them. But that being said, I don't think that you can stay around the music industry and get that big and that popular for that long and not have any type of, you know, issues of some type. But I was gonna say about the music, I think it's I think looking at it from like a different perspective, the energy. I know everyone's heard about hurts and the different types of hurts and how it impacts us and what it causes and what it does and like to our emotions, to our mindsets and everything like that. I find that conversation to be really fascinating because they intentionally put things in the lyrics and put things into sounds to cause a type of reaction for people. And people always say that metal is so like, oh, it will get you this, this and this, and like you'll become really aggressive.
Speaker 8: Actually, if you look.
Speaker 7: Into it, I believe that it's rap actually has more aggressive beats and hurts than metal. Metal is actually more soothing to a lot of people than it is to then listening to rap.
Speaker 8: I know for myself, that's for sure.
Speaker 3: Oh no, they've even done studies with the plant growth, right, everybody's seen the experiment where hell MythBusters even did this. Once upon a time they had a bunch of like pea plants and they were getting played music and sounds for twenty four to seven just to see what would affect the growth rates or whatever. Death metal actually yielded the best results for plant growth. It was actually being played at a resonance and it wasn't like they adjusted it, just playing it on the speaker as is, metal actually does a lot better for your mental psyche than any other The rap music killed the pea plants. And that's you can redo this experiment at your house right now. Heavy metal, not just heavy rock, I mean actual heavy metal does very well as far as your molecular structure is concerned. Now we can have conversations about the hypothetic goals as to why that is, but that doesn't change the facts, and the facts are the facts. On this country does mediocre rap kills them. I want to say classical music and opera actually did pretty well for them, but by far the best was heavy metal. So I'm taking that as a positive and I'm with you on that one as well. Where even metal has always been my zen music by all stretch of the imagination.
Speaker 4: I know that it's not for everybody.
Speaker 3: Not gonna throw shade in someone else's way of country is your thing, I get it, it's not for me, but I feel you on that. Yeah, heavy metal is obviously just superior in my personal opinion, which is why I'm so offended that young Blood was just crowned the new Prints of Darkness.
Speaker 4: That's that's actually an insult.
Speaker 2: But oh do they got There's a lot of our listeners that hate our intro song go like, I can't stand that fucking screaming shit. I just need to fast forward through it. I'm like, okay, I mean our our previous song was kind of basic. I just feel like this is more on board with what we talk about, like.
Speaker 4: Just gonna throw this out.
Speaker 3: This was the softer version. I wanted something harder. I wanted more guttural screams the entire time. Jonathan decided on this one because it was more mid range as far as our musical tastes are concerned. So people that are hating the metal intro like, sorry, sorry for you, fuck you san Diego. You know, I'm Ron Burgundy, Like I know, I mean, everybody's got their taste and metal is not for everybody. I respect that. I'm with you one hundred percent. But also, it's not like we were gonna go with a rap intro. We weren't gonna go with a country intro. We weren't. What would you have us do? Like, what are we talking about here? It's the cult of Conspiracy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean most of the shit we talked about it is pretty fucking metal if you really.
Speaker 3: Think about it, I think.
Speaker 6: So.
Speaker 3: You know, what does the lorax as to have to say about this?
Speaker 2: I don't know why? Why are you the Lorax today Spirit Animal?
Speaker 3: Because I'm smoking to them? Trees bubble, Oh my god, I love it.
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts on all of this?
Speaker 3: Samuel?
Speaker 2: What do you think about our song?
Speaker 3: Do you like it?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 3: I fucking love it? So if y'all, if you if y'all want to do like one, a.
Speaker 9: Spoaky one for like Halloween or whatever, you could do one with an organ or.
Speaker 3: Shit, like you know what I mean, the old Gothic instrument. I mean we could, but it's I don't know why that's the thing. People want to throw shade at it, and they like, oh yeah, you ripped your intro from the WWE and this and this. It's like, I'm sorry, so we quote unquote ripped the sound from one of the heaviest influences of what good entertainment is. I'm I'm missing the bad here.
Speaker 4: There's been a lot of people that shit talk in comments.
Speaker 3: You know how it be? I don't know what I mean.
Speaker 9: It's y'all showing everything and I y'all put this is y'all's passion project. Only y'all know what's best for y'all's business and everything, so they can take a high with their opinion.
Speaker 2: Honestly, honestly are The idea for that song was kind of inspired by Seth Seth Rowland's theme song.
Speaker 3: Actually, yeah, and again, it's a lot better than what I would have had it done. And be real with you, mind, the mine would have been a little more aggressive. Let's let's leave it at that.
Speaker 2: Actually, now that I think back, if I was gonna put a WWE entrance song on it, dude, Samuel, I'm sure you would know this, dude, A shins k Nakamura fucking intro theme song. I fuck with all of that, like hard violin, like that shit slaps to me.
Speaker 3: It's dope, but full say. I was hoping you're gonna say slow chemical.
Speaker 11: Shins K's intro makes me want to murder somebody, and I'm like the most peaceful person ever.
Speaker 3: I love that song, dude, I'm not let me tell you what that song makes me want to do. Dog.
Speaker 2: I mean, I just thought that you would appreciate that because he's an Asian.
Speaker 3: Man as well.
Speaker 16: So I really didn't care for him.
Speaker 3: I loved him. I thought he was great.
Speaker 2: I think he's taking a little break now because one of his buddies recently died.
Speaker 3: I don't know anybody of who you're talking about. So, yeah, wrestling things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're not gonna stick on it. I know cult members fucking hate it.
Speaker 8: That's okay.
Speaker 3: Everybody has the thing.
Speaker 2: Zombie said, China has an under the ocean. By them as an under the ocean, they will take the DNA of the most genius people there. Oh talking about the underground tunnels and whatnot. Spirit animals said the Pandaman has made a bunker under the ocean floor. Zombie said, they made a huge thing going into the side of a mountain from the ocean that connects.
Speaker 3: I don't even doubt that.
Speaker 2: I think that there's probably tens of thousands of them all across the world.
Speaker 6: Probably.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't even be shocked.
Speaker 3: If we're in the millions.
Speaker 4: I couldn't see that one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: And we talked about this, Yeah, okay, the cheese thing, there's over five hundred underground bunkers full of just cheese. Now, let's think about how many underground bunkers there are for munitions, for supplies, for you know, VIPs, Like, oh, yeah, I think if we're talking about the entire world here, yeah, I would say there's probably millions of underground installations for sure.
Speaker 2: Spirit Animal said Davy Crockett and General Santiana were Masons.
Speaker 3: This is very true, very true.
Speaker 2: The Big D said, sorry, I'm late.
Speaker 3: What's good y'all? Big D.
Speaker 2: Spirit Animal said, as the sands in an hour glass, so are the days.
Speaker 3: Of our lives, Jesus Christ watching. I grew up watching Guiding Light with my mom. That was our show that I you know, tuned into. Yeah, I those soap operas. They are going by the wayside in favor of shows like Love Island, that that's the soap opera of this generation, right they they had us over here with the real world of dot dot dot.
Speaker 4: MTV did that ship.
Speaker 3: Then it was VH one had like all the uh you know, Rock of Love or Flave of Flave Love and all these things that became the drama that became our soap opera. And now we have Love Island, which is, oh my god, it's so bad. I like Love is Blind, No, homo, I've never seen it. Is that like one where of the retarded people find love's the spectrum.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry that Love on the Spectrum is actually really good too, but I fuck with that show. Actually, dude, I've.
Speaker 3: Never seen it. I'm not trying to shit on it. I mean, everybody needs love in this world. I get that.
Speaker 2: I mean, yet you call them retards, You're going to hell.
Speaker 14: Bro.
Speaker 3: Okay, my bad, my bad.
Speaker 2: You don't call retards retards, bro, That's just not what you do.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: I thought we were talking about blind show. Then I realized, my I apologies to any of the down syndrome people that are watching this show.
Speaker 2: Didn't mean to offend my bad Jesus Christ. Love on the spectrum is a really good one. Matthew Lane, did you get offended by Jacob's bar word? He said, no, Matt, I'm sorry.
Speaker 17: As a person I had literally has autism, all my siblings highly autistic.
Speaker 5: No that I still don't use that word all the time. So now I'm not offended.
Speaker 3: Okay, for all a bunch of retards a good things, good things. And also it's not it's not this is not what the intention was there. Okay, I'm using the word like the nineties version of the word retard. Okay, not not actually calling people with mental disabilities is something cruel, that would be rude.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it's just like a fun word like Asperger's, you know, like that it's unfortunate that that's what it's called, but it's a hilarious word. The first time I heard that that was an actual mental thing, I thought it was a joke. I thought I was being controlled by somebody like forget. It was a family friend who had a kid that like you could tell that the kid was like had autism or something along these lines, which okay, fine, cool, And I asked.
Speaker 3: It was like, so is he like autistic or what's the deal? Like, no, no, he has aspergers. I died laughing. I thought that they were playing a joke on me. I had to look it up and then I felt like the world's biggest dick. It's like, then, why would you name it something so goddamn funny? Used in Germany or something because it sounds better with a German accent osbochers. Yeah, that makes it so much less funny. That's ridiculous. He has a touchout to as Bogos, Like, bro, what.
Speaker 14: Oh god, that's great.
Speaker 2: Sparad animals said, watch it growing Up with My Ninny.
Speaker 3: You called your grandma your ninny.
Speaker 17: So I wanted to quick fellas and give you guys some crazy updates with the water story.
Speaker 2: Did we ever reschedule that?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: Not yet. What are we doing now?
Speaker 5: M so you are.
Speaker 17: First off, I got a hold of Crow to get on his show and let tell him about it. We all appreciate Crow. I can't wait to get his opinion on all this. But most importantly, are you guys familiar with Patrick Bette Davis?
Speaker 3: I love.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So apparently a guy who.
Speaker 17: Back in twenty twenty worked for a company helping shows that got deplatformed because you know the C word. PbD was one of those shows. Well, this guy's also best friends with the executive producer still to this day. He told the guy about the story because he happened to hear Janet's showed that's did with us. Okay, it's deplorable Janet, And apparently the guy lives forty five minutes away from Sarasota.
Speaker 3: Oh wow.
Speaker 17: He contacted Christine and sent her a nice long text messages and then gave her a phone call.
Speaker 5: She sent me the text.
Speaker 17: I read it and I was like, well, she's already been contacted by fake like FBI director pages and stuff. So I said, please give me the phone number and let me call them, call him and talk to him. Guy was legit as fuck, Yo, that's legit. So they want a current, up to date water sample. So this guy's gonna meet Christine the farmer buck and there they're guy who has a pump to get the well water primed up to the surface, along with the nephluin desk squad, guys who decided they're going to try to get a documentary made. That's how important they thought it was. Like as soon as they heard the story. So we got a lot of shows helping us out, and we're more than welcome to come back on your guys show too.
Speaker 3: Christine's on the ball.
Speaker 17: Joe's pre sentencing hearing is August first, which is super disappointing. We're creeping up to that, and then the actual sentencing is August fourteenth, Okay, so be on the lookout for that.
Speaker 8: I guess I don't.
Speaker 17: Christine's trying to rally as many people as possible to show up to that, but I'd like to see what they actually say about that in the news cycle. Yeah, that's the really fucked up, sad part about the whole story. But the one good thing I did out of this is I got this story to as many people as possible as fast as I could, And I appreciate all you guys hanging in there with me and giving us an opportunity to tell it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we need to get you back on the show here soon. We need to. We'll connect. We have your information. We're gonna we're gonna schedule that ship either later this week or next week.
Speaker 17: We Christine, because she lives in Fort Myers Beach, Sarasota's a bit of a drive for so she's doing that. On Friday, she begged me to come down there, but I could not find a flight soon enough.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had my.
Speaker 17: Own personal secretary try to look up some flights for me and just that the soonest one. My boss is not letting me take off two days in a row, so that that soon at that point too. But that would have been so great to meet all those people, especially the guys. I'm about the same height as all of them. I just wanted to hop on here and say that, man, you get back to the rest of the topics here.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll stay in touch and try and get that schedule.
Speaker 6: Fucking sucks. There's a couple of good songs.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm with you guys on that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, see you boys.
Speaker 2: Everything is a lie, said Ozzie had to die to usher d end Times.
Speaker 3: All right, Okay, I mean I don't know that for a fact, but like, okay, maybe.
Speaker 2: If we're looking at him like he's a symbol, right rather than just a man, and he was the Prince of Darkness, the quote unquote Prince of Darkness self proclaimed. Yes, not even self. I mean everybody knew him as that, right, because that's.
Speaker 3: How Yeah, I'm.
Speaker 2: Just saying, you know, it's like if you look at it for the symbol and the symbol of the Prince of Darkness dies, and then you got all this.
Speaker 3: Wild extra shit going on.
Speaker 2: I mean, people are starting to flee from Trump a little bit, and maybe he's going to start to go a little bit more rogue than he normally would. And I don't I could see some crazy shit popping off.
Speaker 3: I could. I'm not saying that Ozzie was a direct connection to the crazy ship popping off, but I'm also not not saying that. I'm just saying that I haven't personally strung that piece of yarn on the court board to make the connections yet. I don't know. It could be. Spirit Animal said, nah, the day will he dies? Yo, that's gonna be a sad one.
Speaker 2: It's cyup on us, dude. There's no doubt about that. That dude is looking fragile.
Speaker 3: I mean, but to be fair, he has been for quite a few years. He has been.
Speaker 2: Spirit Animal said, I can't use blunts as chopsticks, unfortunately, Oh.
Speaker 3: Those are blunts. I thought those were actual chopsticks that you were using as a makeshift roach clip. IM about to say, bro, tell me you're Asian without telling me you're fucking Asian. Bro.
Speaker 18: I know.
Speaker 19: I was using two blunts and I've smoked five since we've Oh, this is uh the first one I have the the last one will be the fifth one.
Speaker 3: How high can you get? Sam using the blunts as chopsticks to pick up gummies? I was using them to pick up actual bud.
Speaker 19: I was picking up with the with blunts, but no, I'm smoking in on them my uncle.
Speaker 17: So Hey, Sam Chef and I were talking about how many podcasters it would take to try to keep up with you brow.
Speaker 18: I bought two ounces since Saturday, and I have maybe an ounce by the ounce seft.
Speaker 5: Hit the fucking stock market with that. Hit me up and I'll give you some tips.
Speaker 17: Jesus crime in you dude?
Speaker 3: How much money are you burning through per week?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 9: I typically get about two ounces a month, but this week's been some bullshit, so I've bought probably about three ounces this month.
Speaker 2: So at your typical roundabout ounce of I'm sure you're smoking some pretty decent shit is around three hundred dollars an ounce, right, so.
Speaker 8: I get a good deal.
Speaker 3: What deep uh.
Speaker 2: You get in that Mexican dirt weed over there.
Speaker 3: Son, uh uh, I got, I get white.
Speaker 10: I have my weed.
Speaker 3: I get I can ha'f the time.
Speaker 9: It's pophone and I can break it open in that shit will tone white.
Speaker 8: It's party.
Speaker 3: Good to have a connection like that.
Speaker 18: You know.
Speaker 2: There's actually another article that I did want to read that is actually quite disturbing, but I said the cult members can handle it. This is from People magazine literally just came out today. It says bunker of Hell men allegedly paid to rape small children in underground enclosure for more than a year. Yeah that was today, and you see these sick focks right here, says three Alabama men have been arrested for allegedly operating what local authorities described as an abhorrent and horrific child x abuse ring out of an underground bunker near their homes in Brent, Alabama. The Bibb County Sheriff's Office announced this past weekend that William Chase McElroy, Dalton Terrell, and Andres Velasquez Trey Hoo have all been arrested in charged in connection with the child sex abuse case. Local authorities began investigating the case back in February, the Bibb County Sheriff's Office set in a social media post announcing the men's arrest on Saturday. The bib County Sheriff's Office said that McElroy, who's twenty one years old, has been charged with four counts of rape, six counts of human trafficking, six counts of sodomy, and four counts of kidnapping. Terrell, also twenty one years old, was charged with six counts of rape, twelve counts of sodomy, and five counts of human trafficking. Meanwhile, Velasquez Treyho, twenty nine years old, was charged with six counts of human trafficking. Sheriff Wade reiterates that such imhorrent behavior will not be tolerated in Bibb County and the defenders will face prosecution to the fullest extent of the law. As this is an ongoing case, details are currently limited. That is disturbing, Jacob your.
Speaker 3: Thoughts, uh bro. I went to take a piss and I came back to some of the darkest shit I've heard this episode thus far.
Speaker 2: What in the hell has happened here today? This happened in Alabama. These three literally the title kind of says it, but men the Bunker of Hell. Men allegedly paid to rape small children in underground enclosure for more than a year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, death is too good for these fuckers.
Speaker 2: Scared, there's time to send them alive.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, And I know we can go down the list of what we would do to people like this. I understand and name the most gruesome thing that comes to mind, and I still think it's too good.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. It says three all right, So this is the little spark Notes version of it. Three men in Alabama have been arrested in charge in connection with operating a child's sex abuse ring for more than a year, which we read. The men are accused of drugging the children and bringing them to a local storm shelter where the abuse took place, and the men's alleged victims range from three to ten years old.
Speaker 3: Fry them alive, dude, Holy fuck Jesus. I mean, I'm glad they were caught. And also when they get to prison, dude. Yeah, currently, as a matter of fa because that happened today, they're gonna get to the to the big house here soon, big dog. They have a very very warm welcome waiting on them. Fuck man, and look at them. None of them look like they could fight. Oh this is They're gonna be passed around as currency by their sellies, especially in the middle.
Speaker 2: Dude in the middle is definitely gonna be somebody's bitch for a long time.
Speaker 4: Oh they all are, all of them, like straight up.
Speaker 3: It's oh god, yep, yep, And that does make me feel good that they are going to become the victims. They are about to become the prey, very very heavily. They are going to become the prey by everybody I know in prison, like everybody races up, you know what I mean. White hang with whites, blacks hang with blacks, whatever. Yo, these boys are gonna get passed around through the whole crew.
Speaker 2: It's oh my god, yeah, big facts. Pickle with your I like the hand gesture. Sure, sir, what uh what do you got to say about this?
Speaker 5: Yo?
Speaker 11: Semita County with them, Semity County, just sem to fucking I Am like, no, no, you don't semit to County. They don't make it out I I that I you don't know. Never never hurt the innocence of the youth.
Speaker 5: Never do that. Semi and somebody in Alabama make up a chige against me.
Speaker 3: Let me go to County three. Oh yeah, county.
Speaker 4: It's the worst. These are the worst of humanity.
Speaker 3: And that's this is why I couldn't be a cop when I first got out of the Marine Corps.
Speaker 4: Dude, I told you I tried to be a cop.
Speaker 3: In the state Louisiana and I was like two weeks away from the academy picking up and all of this, aside from the money being dog shit. There's no way that I could arrest these dudes and do my job of just cuffing them, putting them in the back of the car, and bringing them in. I don't have it in me to have the strength to strictly do my job and separate myself from the evil like I would. I would lose my job and or get arrested for what would happen next to these dudes between me putting cuffs on them and getting them to where they need to go.
Speaker 4: I don't have it in me.
Speaker 3: Dude, My god, um zombie, your thoughts.
Speaker 7: Really confused as to why people are so opposed to public executions like I will never understand this ever ever, period.
Speaker 8: There is a reason.
Speaker 7: Why they work. Fear is a wonderful tactic and if.
Speaker 20: We are literally blood weeing the pedophiles, first of all, I would gladly do this A little random backstory for me quickly, but pretty much the Army.
Speaker 7: When I got on the Marine Corps, the Army came to me and were like, hey, Scores and everything, we would like you to be an interrogator. And I was totally down to do interrogation as long as I requested. I was like, if you can guarantee that I get pedophiles, then I'm here for it. I don't want anybody else. I don't care about anything else. I was like, if you're if you can guarantee me that I'm allowed to do whatever under the justice of America against pedophiles, I'll sign the dot right now.
Speaker 8: You can have the rest of my life. I'm good with it.
Speaker 7: But of course obviously they couldn't give it to me, and I was like, well, if you can't guarantee me that, then I don't want it. But I don't understand why we don't have public executions Like Florida just signed in that death penalties are for all child rapists under the age of twelve, and it's like, Okay, that's still not good enough at least for me. I think that like, one, you should allow the families to reap the justice, like get justice for these children. I think they should be allowed to publicly do this. And two, why are we even letting them breathe air? Like if we're gonna do anything, keep them alive long enough to torture the shit out of them and make them suffer and wish for death, and then keep them alive even longer just to drag it on. But like, do this in front of people, show other pedophiles. This is what's going to happen if we find you, if you keep doing this. But of course people are so you know, oh, poor people, poor this. What about that three year old child? What about that beautiful child that has now had the rest of their lives destroyed? And like you just want to let them rotten a cell? No, I don't think there's any reason we should even let them continue breathing the air that we all breathe.
Speaker 2: And tax dollars are going towards tax dollars are going towards fucking feeding these fucks.
Speaker 7: Yes, and keeping them alive, and they don't even have chain gangs anymore because it's in humane to have chains. You have rapists and pedophiles and murderers that sit on their asses that get free college degrees because they're just chilling doing nothing. And it can't even work to make license plates in half the places because it's too inhumane.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: These people should be like literally the worst human jobs possible.
Speaker 8: I would make their lives suffer.
Speaker 7: This is why when I was an EMT I had to stop being an EMT is because they wanted me to save this guy that was horrible. He did some horrific stuff over this woman that was bleeding to death. Personally, I told him to turn around because I'll just take a gun to him and be done with it. And apparently you're not allowed to do that. And I was like, this is what's wrong with you people, this is what's wrong with our society as a whole, because you're not willing to do what needs to be done.
Speaker 2: The prison system in general is a fucking joke. Like it's an absolute joke. And give you an example. I literally just found out today. So there's a guy that me and Jacob have heard of before. Who went to jail last year. He was like one of the biggest drug dealers in all of Baton Rouge and I went to high school with him. Jacob knew of him, and he went to jail because he was selling like massive amounts of fentanyl right, like distributing it out right. And so I reached out to one of his boys today, somebody, you know, a common friend that we both have, and trying to see if they wanted to join the fantasy football league and stuff like that, see if he wanted to join. He goes, hey, do you want so and so to be able to join too? And I was like, how the fuck is he going to do it? He's in jail. He's like, oh, he has a cell phone in there, and I was like, I mean can he is it like temporarily and he goes no, he always has it, and he also goes he goes, yeah, he also has a pet raccoon and that pet raccoon just had babies today and he's taking care of him. I'm like, in a fucking jail cell this guy who was literally like killing people with all this fentanyl, the mass amounts of fentanyl that he had, and he gets all of this, Like he gets to take care of maybe raccoons. I mean, it seems like something so silly, but like, think about it, he's taken care of pets. He has a fucking phone that he can get on in prison. I'm like, what kind of punishment is this?
Speaker 3: Most prisons they have a lot of cell phones inside of them. How many of these things have you seen of, like videos from inside prison?
Speaker 4: How do you think they got that?
Speaker 3: Because these dudes are recording it and then posting it to their social medias while incarcerated. And it's not like they're in oh well, they're like a trustees, so they like get X amount of Internet time of date.
Speaker 4: No, no, it's just it's contraband.
Speaker 3: It gets shoved in a dude's ass and they check them in all that and then it's like it's worth something on the inside.
Speaker 4: That's how it goes. But absolutely he's got a cell phone on the inside.
Speaker 3: But that's the thing, right, drug dealers are in a different category than those that assault children. And I'm just saying, and I agree with Ravenlee one hundred percent here public flaying with like publicly skinning people live blood eagles name, you're it doesn't matter, all of it, all the above, right, if you were to do that starting immediately to every child predator, I just had this crazy suspicion that that problem would just kind of work itself out here in about five years, you know. Yeah, I mean here, he is a very good tool when used in an appropriate way.
Speaker 2: Sure, yeah, I'm I'm fully on board with taking out the child predators and the rapists and stuff like that. But I mean I'm thinking, I'm saying, like directly below them is the people that deal fentanyl, Like because you know what the fuck you're doing, you know what I'm saying, Like one little I don't know dosages or whatever, but a tiny little cun hair more than just getting you high, you're dying. You know, you're distributed.
Speaker 3: The other thing I think are the guy in question that we both know, I think that he was given the fentanyl to sell by somebody with a badge. I am gonna be.
Speaker 4: Very honest with you.
Speaker 3: This guy.
Speaker 4: Just the backstory here.
Speaker 3: This dude was arrested like thirteen times in like five years. Every time he was arrested, and he was he was a dealer. You never saw him without his duffel bag full of goodies. He always anytime he was arrested, it was obvious intent to distribute. There was no question about this.
Speaker 2: I used to always get mushrooms from him. That's how I knew and knew about all that, because that's where I was getting the mushies from. But then I.
Speaker 3: Saw that dude.
Speaker 2: There was one time that I fucking pulled up and he had somebody that was like park right next to him, and literally they had out the scale of what they were trying to buy and just going back and forth until her head just slammed on the fucking wheel and just fell asleep in broad daylight. Meanwhile, there's a state trooper literally parked right behind us, and this guy's just out in the open like packaging mushrooms and whatever else. And I'm like, you literally don't give a fuck, and he goes, why I ain't worried about them.
Speaker 3: I'm like, that's my I mean, that's my point. And he got arrested thirteen times, some crazy shit, and he got released every time the next day, and he still had a clean record. How in the fuck does somebody get arrested with intent to distribute over ten times in a year and not get anything on their record. Then finally, out of nowhere, he's selling fentanyl too, because the guy he used to just sell weed and shrooms and maybe some pills here and there, he was never dealing fentanyl that was that was never his jam. Out of nowhere, the amount of fittanyl he was caught with, like Bro's that's bold, that is fucking bold.
Speaker 2: I mean, you would get your weed, your mushrooms, maybe an ecstasy if you were a molly or whatever, but it was never.
Speaker 3: Like super super crazy, you know.
Speaker 2: And yeah, I have to believe that he's absolutely some kind of patsy like I. It's people like that, And that's just an example as what I'm trying to say. That's just an example of how the system works. And it's sick because essentially, if the FEDS are working through him, then the FEDS are essentially or the one that are administering said drugs, which is not a shocker.
Speaker 4: We talked about that with the War on Drugs.
Speaker 3: Dude, the CIA absolutely have overseen the selling of drugs in America to fund their black budget operations because they lost that black budget in the eighties. Right, Let's look at the Iran Contra situation. Like there is a vast historical precedence to this. So that's why I think that he was approached one of these times and he was arrested and was basically told, hey, look, we'll let you out, but you're gonna start pushing this for us, and they used him as a part of a sting operation.
Speaker 4: I one hundred percent believe this.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, literally, it was like a month before that, there was a new mayor of Baton Rouge or something like that that was like, if we find anybody that is selling fetanhol, even the smallest amount, we're gonna throw the book at them. And then you find out about this guy, he's only doing like a couple of years, So you're throwing the fucking book and you give him a couple of years.
Speaker 3: That's the book.
Speaker 2: That's where you're worried about.
Speaker 3: That's the point. So that's how the war on drugs works for anybody who's curious beyond just the the money to be made over it, right, and aside from trying to keep the prisons full because those are private institutions and they make more money based off of how many beds are full at any given time. Aside from all of that. Look at it in the free world, right, the politics of it. Some new mayor, county president, parish president, whatever, wherever you live and all this they come in. They're gonna clean this town up, they're gonna clean this county up, and they're gonna be tough on crime and b b bah bah bah yo. They already know where the drug dealers are. They know who they are, They've got files on them. They could pick them up at any point in time. They choose when they want to pick them up, because it's about the optics. It's about, Oh, this person was elected and look at how many bus happened in the first six months of them being in office. And that's at the local level or to the federal level. It doesn't matter a new president just throwing NOWT Donnie T for two seconds. Look at all the illegals that he is kicking out. They knew where these illegals were the entire time. They have actual information on all of them. Why do they wait until just now to kick them out? Because it's about the optics. It's about making these political people look good. It's about making the border patrol look like they're actually doing their jobs. And it's about making it look a certain way. It's about the narrative.
Speaker 2: The hunters are now the haunted to the pickle, I like it. Yeah, yeah, dude, it's uh man, we lived in a fucked up world. But Zombie shared an article that it says billionaire bunkers, how the one percent are preparing for the apocalypse.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's it. They can't just be living in a cubicle underground. They're used to a certain lifestyle. They're going to be living good. Look how sick this is.
Speaker 2: They got a whole wall that is like just a bunch of TVs and everything. It's pretty badass, it says, uh, say Doom's day bunker, and most people would imagine a concrete room filled with cots and canned goods. The threat of global annihilation may feel as present as it did during the Cold War, but today's high security shelters could not be more different from their twentieth century counterparts. The number of companies around the world are meeting a growing demand for structures that protect from any risk, whether it's a global pandemic, an asteroid, World War three, while also delivering luxurious amenities. Your father or grandfather's bunkers were not very comfortable, says the CEO of Vivo's, a company he founded that builds and manages high end shelters around the world. They were gray, they were metal, a ship or something military. And the truth is mankind cannot survive long term in such a spartan, bleak environment. Yeah. You know what's funny too, is that riding through riding through Houston, I saw that there was a billboard for a company that was offering to build you a doomsday bunker. I was like, fucking billboard for it. Now, that's kind of crazy.
Speaker 3: Oh dude. I actually priced one not too terribly long ago. But it was basically like a twelve foot pipe that they cut off into a section and a prefabot and they got two rooms and a water filtration system and it's lead line to protect against radiation, and there's an air filtration system and all of that, and it's for you to bury and basically you could like live for adults for upwards of six months to a year, depending on how much provisions you pack. But they won't dig the hole for you. You gotta dig your own hole and they'll come and place it for you. There's all kinds of companies out there.
Speaker 2: Man, Well it says right here. Many of the world's e leade, including hedge fund managers, sports stars, and tech executives. Bill Gates is rumored to have bunkers at all of his properties.
Speaker 3: I believe it.
Speaker 2: Wow, And they have chosen to design their own secret shelters to house their families and staff. Gary Lynch, general manager of Texas based Rising S Company, See, I bet you that's the billboard that I saw, says that twenty sixteen sales for their custom high end underground bunkers grew seven hundred percent compared to twenty fifteen, while overall sales have grown three hundred percents three hundred percent since the November US presidential election alone.
Speaker 3: Holy shit twenty sixteen when Trump took office and everybody was like, we're gonna have a nuclear war because now the Orange Man's got the button, and it's like, y'all, no one's gonna have nuclear fucking war, Like it's not happening, but sure, Yeah, the bunker industry boomed seven hundred percent worth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they have a designer ARC so one of those shelters. Vivo's X point is near the Black Hills of South Dakota and consist of five hundred and seventy five military bunkers that served as an army ammunitions depot until nineteen sixty seven, presently being converted into a facility that will accommodate about five thousand people. The interiors of each bunker are outvoted by the owners at a cost of between twenty five thousand to two hundred thousand each. That's actually cheaper than one I thought it was gonna be. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's not bad, dude. The bunker that I priced was, like I want to say, it was about eighty k. But again, you have to dig your own hole. And I live in Louisiana. You dig six inches down anywhere in this state, you're getting groundwater. There's no way you're burying shit or fuck in this state. Which is why my doomsday plan was always just get a boat and head off into the bayou and goes so deep that nobody could find me. But drones have completely negated that entire defensive postures, so I've had to think to other resources. But anyway, it says the compound itself will be equipped with all the comforts of a small town, including a community theater, classrooms, hydroponic gardens, a medical clinic, a spa, and a gym. This is what we were talking about, like, so is it crazy that there would be a Starbucks? They got all this shit right, Very good point. Good point for.
Speaker 2: Our clients looking for something further afield and more luxurious. The company also offers Vivos Europa one billed as a modern day Noah's Ark and a former Cold War air a munition storage facility in Germany. The structure that's kind of crazy, but it says. The structure was carved out of solid bedrock. Offers thirty four private residences, each starting at twenty five hundred square feet, with the op to add a second story for a total of five thousand square feet. The units will be delivered empty, and each owner will have the space renovated to suit their own tastes and needs, choosing from options that include screening rooms, private pools, and gyms. Vincino compares the individual spaces to underground yachts, and even recommends that owners commission the same builders and designers that worked on their actual vessels. Most of these people have high end yachts, so they already have their relationship and they know the taste of it and finish that they want. He explains, So you so we have all the comforts of home, but also the comforts that you would expect whenever you leave home. That's crazy, how dude, that is super advanced.
Speaker 3: So it's a resort underground for if and when shit hits the fan. I one hundred percent. And that's the thing we're talking about.
Speaker 10: One.
Speaker 4: Now, let's talk about how many of.
Speaker 3: These are all over the world for the political or whatever economic whatever elites the world.
Speaker 4: Yeah, ude, that one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: The Colt compound may have to be an underground compound.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking, I'm thinking we need to at least have some sort of an underground facility. But I ain't got the funds to be doing it like that. I'm not trying to have a yacht designer come down there and come tell me how I want to lay out my living space.
Speaker 4: That I mean, it's nice, I mean it's nice, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it'd probably be easier if you just find like an abandoned mining shaft or something.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, there's there's former missile silos you could turn into something like this, right, there's there's caves that if you were to buy the land and you could buy the cave and you could turn it into stuff. But again that's the thing. Where would the Colt compound be located? Right, I'm in Louisiana and we don't have anything that could do that. I'm feeling West Texas. I'm gonna be honest with you. I like Texas a lot for the prepper and doomsday of it all. You dig down, Yeah, it's rock and it's gonna be a bitch and a half to dig down there.
Speaker 4: But once you do, I ain't shit hurting you. I'm just throwing it out.
Speaker 2: Barren out there, Pickle, what are your thoughts on the underground situation?
Speaker 3: You want a bunker? Who doesn't want a bunker?
Speaker 11: So I've actually been knowing this for a hot minute.
Speaker 5: Let me just exercise my dog's joints, you know, be healthy.
Speaker 11: No, it's kind of weird because I was listening to this about six weeks ago on the PbD podcast and they was talking about this is about what twenty million for three to five years. So you're leasing this property. It's not ownership. It's far as from my understanding from what I recall, and I've been punching the face a lot.
Speaker 5: From what I recall.
Speaker 11: It's not a continued service, So this is a reoccurring fee. It might be a year, it might be three, it might be five. That twenty million does not cover you for guaranteed safety.
Speaker 5: This is not a safe haven.
Speaker 11: This is a temporary band aid for a future potential cataclysm.
Speaker 5: Right, I guess what would call it that?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 3: If you just in the area though, too, Like if you know that you have a bunker that's nearby and it's where the one percents of built. Yo, if I get there before they do with my guns and I lock the door, it sounds like this is my fucking castle at that point.
Speaker 11: I don't know, you're probably pretty good at them. I mean, I've held the gun ones with intent to use. I I fucking got nervous about it. I don't like guns. I like my hands like they're fun because I can be like, all right, you got beat up?
Speaker 5: Okay, can you just say like uncles, like I'm just that guy, Like.
Speaker 3: I mean, I feel that. But also, possession is nine tenths of the law. And if in the end times or in the apocalypse or whatever, the case is, if I get there first and I stock up and I lock the doors, what I'm gonna do be like, oh, dang it, you pie got your family. I didn't, So it's.
Speaker 11: Shit you got family though. That's that's that you would kill me ten times out of ten.
Speaker 3: Oh, I mean, but that's the deal. Whenever you get kids, whenever you get kids, whenever you have children, it becomes abundantly clear to you what the what the pecking order is. And of course, everybody wants to get along. We want to live in a civilized society one hundred percent. But if it comes down to it between my children making it to tomorrow or whoever this other person is making it to tomorrow, there's only one outcome, and it's my job to ensure that my outcome is the one that's on top. And that's the thing. It's it's literally going to be every man for itself. It's survival of the things.
Speaker 5: It shouldn't it shouldn't. It shouldn't it should it should always be for the future of the.
Speaker 3: Children, exactly.
Speaker 11: And it like me, as an old ragged ass man who's been through hell, I have no kids of my own. Right if my if my life became between me and your family and you and a child.
Speaker 5: No, there's no question, like, hey, i'll go die, I'll be right back.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, like, but that's the thing. The wealthy one percent there is probably don't see it that way.
Speaker 11: No, no, but they shouldn't. But they shouldn't. And here's why, because they are outnumbered. That's their fear. And as long as people keep talking and speaking about, hey, my life is worth the life of a child, I don't care.
Speaker 5: What it takes. You choose that option. Yeah, you might hurt, your family might miss you. That sucks to suck.
Speaker 11: I'm sure my mother would be more proud of me making a trillion dollars versus giving my life up for a child. My mother would be like, what's a trillion dollars? She goes, You grew up with nothing.
Speaker 5: What does a trillion dollars do for you?
Speaker 3: Nothing?
Speaker 11: That's absolutely that's it. You would be nothing without me and your father. I'd be like, you're right, I would never be happy. And if people like and this is where I get very republican, and I'm yeah, I'm not saying it's it's the right idea. Yeah, I'm saying there's some right, values. Right, I'm saying family first, a mother and a father is the greatest compound you can build for the future of America, for the future of whatever nation, or I don't care, but for your future, for their for the family unit, the family union. That is the most important thing on the planet. And once you like abandon that, what do you have? You have nothing. So when it comes down to it, when it comes to post apocalyptic things, if it ever came down to it and someone's like, it's either you or my kids, I'd be like, oh, I guess I'm going this way very quickly. I'm going to be the first person to be like, I'm gonna, I'm gonna, I'll die.
Speaker 3: What do I care?
Speaker 5: Like, Yeah, I got nothing to there's nothing to supersede me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you always have the pieces of ship to see things differently. Hell, look at the Titanic, right, women and children first on the boats. And I'm not just the movie, but there were realities where like there was the rich men that were trying to buy their way onto the instead of the women and children. And I mean that's the thing. When push comes to shove, when your wife is on the line, A lot of people do not have your morality and be honest with you.
Speaker 11: But to be fair, I'm gonna be completely sexist. Men were disposable. Yeah, Like it's super sexist to say. And like I think men should be on the front lines. I think men should die first. I think men should uphold their families. Rutledge at a younger age than eighteen, I'm sorry. When I was fucking seven, I became the man of the house. I had to grow into that role.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you know, it's tough. It's very tough.
Speaker 11: It makes you a little bit hot, and it makes you kind of like I can laugh at the worst things ever. But at the same time, like I sit here and argue with my dogs about who's gonna cuddle who. I have no inherbition of like anger or angst. Like if a video game pisses me off, I go, all right, I'm done with it, you know what I mean? Get upset about arbitrary things. I care about things that matter, and I care about people who don't actually have a voice.
Speaker 5: I don't I don't want women to have the.
Speaker 11: Actually right less rights. I don't care who you want to sleep with. That's none of my business. My biggest thing is just like, hey, man, like protect the people who can't be protected.
Speaker 5: And that's women and children.
Speaker 11: And whether you define yourself x y Z, I don't give a shit about that. If you if you define yourself as x y z, all right, so I would consider you somebody that I have to protect.
Speaker 5: And then you can't get upset when I.
Speaker 11: Say you shouldn't compete about you know, whatever, whatever whatever, that's kind of derailing that being said, like, I have no problems, would be in the first one to go yeah.
Speaker 5: And I think that's what men should do.
Speaker 11: And I think men are one of the most value commodities in today's society because of that, and I think we get shut down a lot because of that. And I like when the boat goes down, guess what, I'm playing the violin.
Speaker 5: I don't know how to play violin. I'm gonna learn.
Speaker 3: I would like to think that I'd be the gent with the top hat that went down in the bar and had another glass of brandy and waited for his impending doom.
Speaker 4: I would like to think that would be me.
Speaker 11: Now, finish your job, bro, finish your job every day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we got a couple bottles left, and I mean we're all dying anyway. Those bottles got to get drank boys, So go ahead and grab that top shelf shit that costs one thousand dollars a bottle.
Speaker 4: Let's get shitty. Let's have a party, you know.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Rave, and I see your hand raised what you got?
Speaker 7: I actually found It's called the shelter List. It's Luxury dash shelters dot com. It's a bunker list of where you can go to buy bunkers, like the best bunkers in the world to like get a luxuries resort survival.
Speaker 8: Condo is in the US, it's a nine out of ten.
Speaker 7: The Vivas Europeo one is in Germany, Many, the one there's one in the check the check there's like like there was like actual websites where you can go to like get on membership lists for luxury bunkers globally.
Speaker 8: Oh so I'm like looking into it more and more, and.
Speaker 7: I was like, Wow, there's like fifteen extravagance doom day bunkers for Steve Han's around the world, like you the billionaires are stocking up like it all kind of started with Zuckenberg's uh two hundred and seventy million dollar one in Hawaii is how the conversation started. He built one like yeah, I don't know, two years ago or something, and so like that's why people are looking more and more into it. But there's like all sorts of stuff if you look into it. There's like dark city dot com about luxury bunkers inside the world most actually yeah, like this is a whole thing. Like then instead of uh, you know, instead of buying other shit, these people are buying bunkers and setting themselves up. I mean, you can't blame them though, Like at least in the scientific if it's talking about like science, Yeah, you want.
Speaker 8: To like preserve the most of humanity.
Speaker 7: In case of a zombie apocalypse or whatever and you can fall out, you know. That's what some of these are. So the rest of them are just for the rich. I mean, but they're going to take the best of humanity, like the smartest ones. They're going to try to take and I quote unquote the best of unity. But they're going to take the smartest, the smartest people, and they're going to try to take them. I just was watching a thing about Michael not Michael mel Gibson in a movie in like nineteen seventy.
Speaker 8: He was talking about how they have DNA of.
Speaker 7: Every DNA and sperm of every genius that they could for the last thirty years underneath one of the buildings in America, and that's where they keep all of it, you know, in case the world ends that way, they can use the eggs and the sperm to do eugenics to create an intelligent, superior race.
Speaker 14: Yep.
Speaker 8: And I'm like, I mean it makes sense to me.
Speaker 2: Hitler was just late, that's all. Or he was early, yeah, or he was just born in the wrong era, right, You just went about it the wrong way. You got to get a little scientific and people are like, oh, that's what you meant, that's what you were trying to do. You said, master race. Well it's ok it's not okay if you put people in these fiery chambers and gas chambers and stuff like that to kill them. But you know, you start a nuclear war, you collect some DNA, you get some fucking eggs, you get a little sperm, and now we're going to create a master race. Everybody's like, that's totally okay. Of course, why would you do it any other way?
Speaker 3: You know, See, that's the thing. Eugenics even the conversation of eugenics, and not necessarily a master race, but kind of of the same vibe that was regular conversation in the early nineteen hundreds. It's not like Hitler was seen as some evil person for trying to create the perfect area and race.
Speaker 4: He was an evil person for all the other shit that he did.
Speaker 3: But as far as trying to create an entirely blonde headed, blue eyed giant. By giant, I mean like over six foot tall German race, a lot of people had already kind of given credence to that theory. I mean, hell the first, uh, the first person to ever actually successfully try a eugenics thing, uh, Frederick the first or second as a matter of fact, which oddly enough, was a Prussian king which would later become Germany.
Speaker 4: It was his pot tam soldiers. Have you ever heard of this, Jonathan?
Speaker 2: That sounds familiar.
Speaker 3: So he was finding he had this belief that if you were tall, you were clearly a better fighter. Had nothing to do with anything other than just the height. The height makes the warrior. So he said about hiring people, and he would pay them more than regular soldiers. They ate better food, all these things, and even in some cases kidnapping people. One in particular was like a six to seven dude from Ireland. He kidnapped him to bring him here to be a part of the Prussian army. They never saw combat, but as soon as he died, his son thought this was stupid and he disbanded the unit. But he was also finding abnormally tall women to marry these abnormally tall dudes. He was trying to have an entire army of super tall Prussian soldiers. So technically speaking, he started the eugenics in a real, real scenario. I want to say this was the late seventeen early eighteen hundreds. It's been a minute since I looked into the pot tam soldiers, but if anybody was to look that up, it's a pretty fascinating chapter of history.
Speaker 4: But yeah, like starting to see if.
Speaker 3: Somebody came from quote unquote good stock, not just their lineage and their namesake, but like, does a history of heart defects run in your family? Does longevity run in your family? Does baldness run in your family? Do name your thing? That is a eugenics conversation more soft core than what was being had in the early nineteen hundreds, but This was very basic dinner table conversation for a lot of people at that time frame.
Speaker 2: Yeah, whenever all said and done, dude, like twenty three and meters and Ancestry dot com shit hits the fan and nuclear war breaks out, those all of those samples, all of that data, all of that DNA will absolutely be used and abused.
Speaker 3: I tell you what else is going to be a dangerous thing if and when the apocalypse was to happen. These companies that are selling these bunkers, Yo, they better burn the fucking files as far as where these things were delivered, because that just seems like they just paying a target on all of these backs to give great coordinates to where they're located.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I'm just saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I mean, and that's why I pulled up this one. This is just from Realtor dot com. So this is as out in the open as it gets.
Speaker 3: And it's that top picture, by the way, that is the pipe that I'm talking about right right. They would deliver this to your house, bro, It's insane.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It looks like the inside of like an RV honestly.
Speaker 3: Basically, and you the gases that run the stove are the gases from your septic tank that's all housed internally. Oh I didn't know that. Yeah, you're cooking your food off your own shit gas.
Speaker 2: How about this one over in Joshua Tree, California going for six hundred and seventy nine nine dollars. Jeesz, it's and this was twenty twenty two, so it probably is around eight hundred grand now, But it says way out in the Mahave Desert. The Joshua Tree area has been favored by rugged individual lists in preppers for decades, so it's no surprise that this compound, built in nineteen fifty one during the Atomic Age Fervor, has a cement block bunker buried beneath it. It's a three room basement that's wired and plumbed. The listing suggest that it could be used as a shelter, storage space out of the desert heat, second living space, or just a cool conversation space for when your friends visit. But like, yah, it kind of just looks like a seller. But I mean, really, what's the difference though?
Speaker 3: I mean, I guess intent how you play on using it is the difference, right.
Speaker 2: Like how deep are bunkers are? They typically just are they directly below surface level or they go deeper? I mean, I mean, and then there are plenty to go deeper. But typically like whenever you speak of bunker, are you going like how much soil is on top of the roof of the bunker?
Speaker 3: I don't know if there's actually a classification for that, Like what's what really makes the difference between a seller and a bunker? Like I don't know how many feet below the surface it takes to be classified as a bunker, but typically it is seen as like an underground space that is very difficult to get to. There are some that have elevators that go down to them. There are some that have little ladders that you have to climb down. What was that movie with Brendan Fraser and your boy Christopher Watkins where you boy woke up or he thought that a bomber dropped on his house and they went into a bunker and all that shit. You remember that, I don't know I've ever seen that one. Really he came out and it was like in the mid nineties, and they thought the world pretty much gone into a post apocalyptic state because of how society had changed from the sixties to then they had like been underground for like thirty five years because that was the half life of a nuclear bomb. Oh well, yeah, that was a great movie. I'm not checking out Christopher walk In. I'll stab you in the face with a sautern ny In. Yeah, he's one of the best. I hope he's not a part of the pedophilic ring.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hurt me.
Speaker 2: I'm actually like almost positive that he is. Everybody that meets him in person, they're like, this guy is the fucking creepiest vibe I've ever been around in front of any like it's it's always chilling, most people describe.
Speaker 4: I hope he's not. I don't know if he is or isn't.
Speaker 3: I just I'm holding on to hope that maybe he's just a weird dude. But that doesn't necessarily make him a part of that ring, you know, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, Ashton.
Speaker 3: What are your thoughts, sir? You're gonna get a.
Speaker 6: Bunker, h No.
Speaker 12: So when you guys were talking about how deep it needs to be, the Google AI is saying it only needs to be three feet deep, but you also need several inches of lead over the steel that makes up your bunker for it to be radiation proof in the case of a blast.
Speaker 3: That makes sense. So technically, to be a bunker, it has to be three feet down, so not a basement.
Speaker 5: Which isn't much.
Speaker 12: That's not a lot, I mean.
Speaker 3: Right, But I mean also, yeah, to your point, if you're not going to have some sort of a radiation barrier or like a Faraday cage type of situation, or any kind of air purification, then it's more like you're just putting yourself in your own tomb.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now, well, and also the lead being like, that's a natural Faraday cage, and so you know, if you're if you're not trying to pop up on anybody's technological you know, radar or whatever. I mean, I don't know, would you still be able to get some kind of heat signature going through that much lead?
Speaker 3: Probably not. No, I mean, even if it's three feet down, you're not getting some kind of a heat signature from that unless unless y'all are fucking cooking inside that motherfucker math like real shit, Yeah, pickle, sir.
Speaker 11: I believe it's eighteen to twenty four meters with that same shell, if I'm not mistaken. I've heard that quite a few times. So they're what, what's that mass? Six foot three mint is is what three three minutes?
Speaker 5: A six foot?
Speaker 2: So one meter is three point three feet? We just so it got held.
Speaker 5: That, Yeah, like some fucking it's a fucking good math.
Speaker 2: You fucking dummies.
Speaker 3: You don't know that a meter is three point three feet online, No, I fucking we use the American math, right, I speak the math of the people that have been to the moon. Bro, it's how many bush like a mile, It's not about how many kilometers per What the fuck is a kilometer?
Speaker 10: Dude?
Speaker 5: I do English, right, what's a gazelle?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 3: I do American. I don't even do English. See if you heard English people speak, it's an entirely different.
Speaker 11: Leg I believe it's actually like it's I think it's eighteen to twenty four meat is And I don't know if that includes lead. That being said, I know it's a good substantial amount because you have to brace for impact, because.
Speaker 3: It also depends on how close to the drop site you actually are correct.
Speaker 11: Correct, but you have to prepare for the worst, expect for the best.
Speaker 3: Yeah kind of thing. But I mean, it don't matter if you go thirty feet down, if the nuke drops like on your house or I'm sorry, Yeah, your era.
Speaker 4: Was kind of situation, not it is type of situation.
Speaker 2: But apparently it was. I mean, there's not going to be anything left of you, so can you even say it's all was? There's not gonna have any any historical reference of you at all.
Speaker 3: Right, And you know that's what I'm saying. You're right, you would want to go deeper down. And of course if you're digging into rock, you'd have a better shot of it as opposed to digging into mud. And yeah, your environment plays a lot of factors into this for sure.
Speaker 2: Also, these people could be idiots. If nukes are faking.
Speaker 3: Gay, they're not. But okay, I mean, you got to.
Speaker 2: Throw it out there. Some people say that, and some people need to read a fucking book, preferably you know, physics book or a you know, if if nukes are faking gay, then nuclear power is also faking gay.
Speaker 3: That doesn't make sense to me. Dog, I'm sorry. And all the down winders, all the radiation from the from the atolls, from the US nuclear testing, from the Russian nuclear testing, all these things, that's all just a part of the op I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I know bro to speak on behalf of the Brits. I'll just say I darn't gnar spared animal.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, sir, I'm pretty sure that nukes will. All we gotta do is dis ask Japan.
Speaker 18: Uh.
Speaker 3: We dropped two of them bitches on.
Speaker 9: Them in another fucking Octopi, so obviously that it has some weird side effects.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm not gonna say that Hinti porn is a result of nukes being dropped, But I'm also not not gonna say that there's a connection to this. I don't know. Maybe it's possible that dropping nukes on a country makes them a couple of generations later want to fuck OCTOPI. I don't know who knows.
Speaker 16: I mean, not necessarily. Look at the Greeks they have in their mythology. They have the men in talk with King Minus loved his all white bull, and he did. He was supposed to sacrifice Putoseidon, but he didn't. He sacrificed Theelesta bull. So besides said, oh you love your bull so much, I'm gonna make your woman love your bull. And she had a a wooden bull mold made she crawled into and she was bud by the bull and that's how the minosol came into the mythology.
Speaker 3: And see that's not to derail the conversation, but we just recently talked about kaimeras some Russian guy injected his own jizz into an egg. Yo, excuse me. Everybody understands that genetically that can't happen, right, Like, genetically that is an impossibility. Right. If that was the case, that Afghanistan would have a million half boy half goats running around.
Speaker 2: This isn't how it actually works. Dog, I'm gonna dog, bro, I'm trying that. I meant to try it. I actually did go over and just you know, crack open an egg just to see how tiny of a pinhole that I could do into it. And then I ended up wrecking like three eggs. I was like, all right, I need some practice, but I do plan on doing that for sure.
Speaker 3: Jonathan read read any little bit of an earth science or biology book the time.
Speaker 2: All I'm saying is you can't go around calling all these people satanic fucking wizards and dark magicians and then not believe in anything that they fucking do.
Speaker 3: That wasn't a dark magician act. That was an idiot fucking rushing guy who was doing something for content. We're having two separate conversations here, bro Genetically, No, we don't know what his intent was, Okay, fine, whatever. Maybe his intent was to spread evil from the dark Lord. I don't know that for a fact. But let's be real here, bro, there is best reality porn out there. If any bit of this was real, we would have half human, half dogs, half man, half chickens running around. We don't do you know why? That is? Because human sperm and human egg and animal sperm and animal egg are not compatible. It doesn't work.
Speaker 2: I'm going to prove to you that manbag pig can be a real thing. Okay, Okay, it's going to happen, and it's gonna be done in the oh in a ritual kistogram.
Speaker 3: Speaking of videos, for the hell of it, I do gotta show you I have been harnessing my chee. I don't know if I've told you about that, but there we go. Oh no, no, hey, hey, let's go there.
Speaker 18: Right.
Speaker 3: We don't know the intent, and like it could be real, we're gonna try it. I gotta make a video compilation for you of me doing some che type things. I think you're gonna like it. Are you talking about the moving thing? Starting fires with my hands?
Speaker 7: Dude?
Speaker 3: Moving shit?
Speaker 20: Uh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the whole nine I've got. I've got a little some things I'm gonna send your way. Dog, I think you're.
Speaker 2: Enjoy even that video of that guy creating, like taking that ball of paper and making flames.
Speaker 3: You don't. You don't believe that. Oh I got one. I'm doing it. I'm gonna take a video of me doing that exact thing. You're gonna be mind blown. My cheat is strong, sir, is strong.
Speaker 2: Your your video edits are going to be strong and probably I don't know that great.
Speaker 3: Oh no, it's not gonna be anything. It's not gonna be any more or less editing than you saw what was name SIMPI chan whatever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's gonna be that level of video editing.
Speaker 3: It's not like I got I'm not like over here fucking with CGI, dude, I'm at my house, like, no, but I got you no doubt. You're gonna be mind blown at the amount of energy there. I'm able to harness to my chie I'm so excited, and.
Speaker 2: People wonder why I always seemingly am blasphemous towards people who are religious.
Speaker 17: People.
Speaker 2: Wonder why I do that, because it's always fair game to attack every other spiritual religion or anything like that until somebody comes.
Speaker 3: After you and all of a sudden, they're blasphemous.
Speaker 5: They're egregious.
Speaker 3: We need to kick them off the show. Wait a minute, is that am I attacking this guy's religion or am I attacking his bullshit?
Speaker 4: You're literally this wasn't your religion.
Speaker 2: You're attacking fucking ten thousand years of people using fucking GI.
Speaker 3: That is not ten thousand years old. Please, Buddha wasn't even alive ten thousand years ago. You kidding me? He was alive seven seven thousand years ago. No, he wasn't. It was six hundred. BC just talked about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I kept on getting those to mixed up, but even still around three thousand years ago.
Speaker 3: Two and a half that. Yeah, okay, fine, and this wasn't That's the thing. Buddha wasn't even talking about CHI at that time. That's a post thought that came later on. The dude himself. We talked.
Speaker 4: I forget his name.
Speaker 2: Uh, it was some some weird anime porn name or something like that.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, it was a Hindu name, dude, because the Buddha himself came from the Vedic school of thought. Then he thought, well, these guys are close, but they're missing something. And then he went off intod his own thing, found his own enlightenment, and then started his own religion about it. But like, no, I'm not trying to shit on monks that are doing what they can to find self discipline and find their chi and all this.
Speaker 4: I'm talking shit about Internet people. That's what I'm doing.
Speaker 3: It's different.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you're gonna have your fair share of shitheads. And there's definitely people who are editing that. But I don't think that one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: Of them are all just editing. There has to be something to it. No, no, but the guy that it has right right, right, No, I'm not saying that all of it's bull shit. Like the monks that are able to do these incredible superhuman feats, I'm not saying that that's necessarily bullshit. I don't know it could be. I don't necessarily think that. But to Simpi Chan who you were, like, Bro, he's harnessed it, he's worked on in all this, I'm like no, I got you on that. I can start a fire with my hands right now. It's easy.
Speaker 2: But I actually believe him. That's a believable one to me.
Speaker 5: I know you do.
Speaker 3: That's my point. I'm gonna show you that it's and I so do, I so do I. I have been practicing the harnessing of my chi and uh, I think you're gonna be pretty jealous with my powers when the time comes.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm gonna have to retort with something blasphemous just so you know, I'm gonna have This does.
Speaker 4: Not blasphemy to your religion or your beliefs.
Speaker 2: I don't have a religion. I don't believe in that bull.
Speaker 3: That's my point. This has nothing to do with your beliefs.
Speaker 2: Um anyway, pickle and get in between this, this little tussle.
Speaker 11: Taking my time. I'm just gonna let Jacob stir from I'm good. I'm gonna let him cook.
Speaker 5: Just let him cook.
Speaker 11: He's gonna sizzle right now. How about them pyramids, bro?
Speaker 3: How about them?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: What about that timeline?
Speaker 3: The timeline the Pyramids being built in twenty five hundred BC, give or take.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can give or take about ten thousand years.
Speaker 3: But yeah, sure that would work if we didn't know who built them, and we.
Speaker 5: Kind of but weta do we kind of do? Yeah, we kind of do. Does that not shift the timeline of Christ?
Speaker 4: Not even a little bit?
Speaker 5: And it doesn't really.
Speaker 3: No, the timeline of Christ? The wait, the pyramids predate Christ by at least over two thousand years. How does that shift the timeline? Uh?
Speaker 11: So you're like, you have to take the Bible for what it is, correct, And first of all, I'm an avid reader of the Bible. Like I'm an avid reader, timelinees don't match up, Broh, Explain, explain. Okay, so when did know happen?
Speaker 3: There's an argument to be said on this. Some are saying six thousand years, some are saying ten thousand years ago. I don't fucking know.
Speaker 5: We're talking about almost forty thousand years.
Speaker 4: Okay, there were nothing to do with the pyramids being built.
Speaker 11: It does because those those pyramids were built pre date to that.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Egypt wasn't a country before Noah.
Speaker 11: Egypt was not a country, but those lands were sacred. Well, okay, so now we're talking about Babylon. Okay, so now we're getting in some gray waters.
Speaker 4: Babylon predates Egypt by a lot.
Speaker 11: Sure, Yeah for sure, Yeah, like a very lot.
Speaker 3: What does this have to do with the pyramids, bro, I'm missing the connection.
Speaker 11: So okay, so now we're talking about the light oar scales that were just recently released.
Speaker 5: We're all three pyramids that dude, I'm fucking fixated on this.
Speaker 4: I want those to be more real than they are.
Speaker 3: But the AI imaging done on them just makes them look like a giant hoax. It's insane.
Speaker 5: It kind of looks like a fucking toilet. I would agree.
Speaker 3: I hope that those cylinders are real, and that those spirals going down, I hope that that's real, and I hope they're made out of tungsten or whatever else that rewrites every bit of human history. But as of this moment and seeing the guys that were proposing this theory.
Speaker 5: It's it's kind of goofy.
Speaker 4: It's feeding on a lot of opium.
Speaker 11: Dog It's it's it's kind of goofy. But we don't have an argument against it. And the same reason we don't have the same argument against that, we don't live in a simulation theory. Okay, So is what out of one out of what is it one out of three hundred billion that we're not in a simulation.
Speaker 3: Like that.
Speaker 5: I've seen ridiculous dat.
Speaker 11: Okay, right, So to argue anything against anything other than what we know, all I know is that you're a human being. Sure, right, I'm a human being, Jonathan sort of Nah, he's human.
Speaker 21: Please Sometimes hitting these are jokes comedy, yeah, but like at the same time, like when you boil it down, it's like, what is the biggest stance that we all care for?
Speaker 3: I guess it depends on the person.
Speaker 5: The preservation of our future?
Speaker 11: Yeah, like you would agree, like if it was my child of yours, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: Wait, wait, where are you going with this?
Speaker 3: I'm so we're talking about the whole.
Speaker 11: We're talking about the relgious thing in like human history, right, So we're talking about timelines. We're talking about argumentatively, like what does it look like without pop like people being able to be compassionate? Right, So we're the every Okay, you look a little confused.
Speaker 3: You're losing me. Dog. You said the Pyramids rewrite the timeline of the Bible, And now we're talking about like philosophical conversations. I'm not they are trying to figure out what the connection.
Speaker 11: Okay, so I'll digress. I'll digress, so I'll move backwards, right, so I'm gonna move like Okay. So my biggest thing with like the whole I got very religious. I believe in Christ. I'll be mighty, like like I fucking his name is tattooed on my chest, like I wear big shirts because I grew up in a place where it wasn't okay to believe in Christ.
Speaker 5: Okay, So like I'm very big on that.
Speaker 11: So when like when you boil this all down and we're all argument like all of our arguments are the same. Thing is like what is greater than us? Every one of us will say our future. Every one of us in this chat has said anybody that hurts children should be crucified and murdered, and nobody here will argument against that. So when we do these things like it's it's like we have to wave that into account.
Speaker 5: You scratch your head and.
Speaker 3: You my head itches. That's all I'm listening, Okay.
Speaker 11: So when it comes down to it, it's it's it's kind of an odyssey that we all go on these things, like what's the most important thing for us? At the end of the day, to preserve our future. Yeah, your kids, my kids, whomever's kids. It's kind of funny how we get caught up in the stupid bullshit of P Diddy, just like fucking put a bullet is he agreed? And Jeffrey Epstein may or may not be alive. I've also seen.
Speaker 5: Weird ship with that.
Speaker 3: I just saw more on that today. More you see the Epstein thing is coming out, Like the body that they pulled out does not match the pictures of Epstein.
Speaker 4: His ears are different, his nose is different.
Speaker 3: It's very possible Epstein's living in one of these one percent bunker somewhere.
Speaker 5: Did you see the drone footage?
Speaker 3: I have not.
Speaker 5: Oh you got to see the drum for his brother.
Speaker 3: Oh man, this is crazy times for living in y'all.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So there's that.
Speaker 11: There's also the fact that that, like we're arguing, who is the creator? God, God is always a creator, however you want to call him Allah. You know, I don't know all the other ones, but I know like Christ, Jesus, God, Allah. You know, I know, I know like the main ones because I'm an idiot. If this place was created it, well, we could also live in a simulation, you know, and the simulation had to be created by somebody.
Speaker 3: Then fine, you want to say the programmer's yes, I come from.
Speaker 2: The point of that's full of thought, that says that maybe it's just always been.
Speaker 3: That goes against the laws of nature and physics. But all right, well, I mean.
Speaker 5: You're talking about it unless you write the code.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. But somebody had to write the code. Therefore there was a creator either way you want to cut it. There was somebody or something or group of things or whatever that kickstart of this whole thing.
Speaker 11: So we were getting is like these small little tangents, But like, why not, why not everybody just argue the facts that we see we're.
Speaker 3: Trying, and that's what the that's what archaeology does. They argue the facts of what they see. And then we have the conversation about if carbon dating is as accurate as we say, how much of this lines up with historically based things, how much of it does go into the myth and the lore and the legend and all the things in between. And that's why archaeology and history is so fascinating to me.
Speaker 11: So yes, yes, absolutely, yeah, I mean it's kind of like, all right, where have you been?
Speaker 5: Where we go in? Like what have you come through?
Speaker 3: Right? History repeats itself. You have to know where you've been because guess what, we're gonna be there again.
Speaker 4: It's it's it's literally a cycle.
Speaker 11: It is until you break the cycle of protect our future. That's my biggest thing is like, hey, be kind to whatever is coming next.
Speaker 5: That's it. That's it. But what we.
Speaker 11: Argue is the dumbish shit ever as men, because we're like, I know, guess what, as a man, I have no fucking idea, but I'll figure it out along the way.
Speaker 10: I mean.
Speaker 2: To be honest, most of the arguing is for entertainment purposes only because you get a Democrat and a Republican in a room and they'll battle literally tooth and nail, and then you get a third person in there that will just go like, well, I mean we know that politics are corrupt, right, and both parties will be like, well obviously, yeah. It's like, so what the fuck are we arguing about?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 7: Like that.
Speaker 5: Absolutely that Jonathan, I bow out you very.
Speaker 2: Well, very well, Ashton. What are your thoughts there?
Speaker 12: You guys are just talking about some pretty wild stuff right there. I mean, uh so I just listened. This is an older episode now, it's maybe like two or three months ago, but I listened to You Guys' episode with Danny Gohlder.
Speaker 3: Guy Dude at.
Speaker 12: The beginning of that episode is like a sales pitch for DMT. It was like, man, this guy's on some ship. But that I went and fascinating Guy Dude.
Speaker 2: In the words of the Amazing Lord Byron Jester, you need to do DMT twenty or thirty times or else you're a pussy.
Speaker 3: So I'm good there man.
Speaker 10: He yeah.
Speaker 12: So after You Guys episode, I went and followed his pages, I joined his discord, and I was a little disappointed, and I was like, man, he really hit home in the episode with You Guys, but his personal content is kind of lacking, and so I hope that movie's good.
Speaker 2: He has really good there's a There was a really good conversation between Danny Gohler and this other gentleman named Adam Butler, who I've had both of them on Meta Mysteries before. Danny Gohler's been on here, and both of them well, Adam Butler, he wrote the d MT Field Guide on you know.
Speaker 5: Like, is that the entity one.
Speaker 2: He's Yeah, he's witnessed seven entities as well. He talks about like in the book. I bought the book. It teaches you how, like step by step, how to make d MT and it's pretty fucking wild. But both of them had a conversation. Dude, if you can get your hands or you know, get your ears on that, that was all fucking deep conversation, really fun too.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean he's got a full of YouTube page.
Speaker 12: I'm sure I could find it there or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure, there's something to it, dude, And I don't know. I don't know what it is. I think that we're I don't know. That's why I say, like, I think that the best way of just looking at this reality. It's fucking it's the closest thing to a dream. I think that whenever we die, we're just gonna wake up somewhere else.
Speaker 3: I agree with that, but I think you and I have different beliefs on where we'll wake up.
Speaker 2: I don't even know where we're going to wake up. It's just not going to be here. That's that's what we can on that. Yeah, we can both agree on that it's not going to be here, so for sure where I mean, it's up for debate, but we'll find out one day, no doubt. But yeah, there's that whole Danny Guler situation. Man, that's supposed to be coming out relatively soon. I think too, that that documentary because he's the end of the.
Speaker 3: Year in a year, oh end of the year. I might be wrong, but I think you're right.
Speaker 6: I looked them up after.
Speaker 2: But yeah, he went on the the Danny Jones podcast too, that was a really good one.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, he is a fascinating dude. Now I haven't seen any of his personal content. And and that's the thing too.
Speaker 4: You'll get guys in an interview or people.
Speaker 3: I should say not just guys, people in an interview that like are great in the interview and then on their personal YouTube or whatever else, it's something completely different or maybe they have a different idea of creativity and they you know, I've seen some dudes that they are like way better as a YouTuber and then when you try to interview with them, they have like zero personality.
Speaker 4: And then I've seen that go flip opposite as well.
Speaker 3: Interviewing they're great, but then like you see their YouTube and It's like they're very robotic with everything, and they they really don't have much depth to their personality, Like their interview was their whole shtick and it I don't know. I don't don't know how Danny Golder is outside of the conversation that we had. But yeah, I mean he gets wild, he gets.
Speaker 5: A good you guys fucking milk them.
Speaker 2: I tried to, tried to. I mean, for everything that we could possibly think of. That's what we like to do, especially like people like that. You just want to pick their brains and just speculate, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, raw visions.
Speaker 3: What to do?
Speaker 2: My dude.
Speaker 3: Getting raw up in here? Dude, as one does, he's got to unmute himself. No, don't tell me. It's not working. His fingers about to get raw from hitting that button so many times. Ask you.
Speaker 4: There, there we go.
Speaker 10: What's boys?
Speaker 22: Nothing much, just at work, plugging away. But uh, back to what all we're saying about. When you die, Jonathan, Remember that lady y'all was talking to you. I think it was on Meta. Her grandma was working through the Amazon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, working through the like Roku or Amazon fire Stick or something like that.
Speaker 22: Yeah, bro, Oh my god, you talking about somebody who was in this podcast. I was like, how, like, I'm trying to like, I'm trying to bastick everything he's talking about you.
Speaker 10: What do you where you where are you at on that? What do you think? What do you think?
Speaker 2: I I honestly have no idea. I'm fascinated by it. I can't make heads or tails of it. To be honest, I I will say that I don't think she's lying, Like, I don't think she's fibbing at all, especially with like So, just to give a little context, this woman came on to Meta Mysteries and was it Meta Mysteries or was it on here?
Speaker 3: No, I think it was.
Speaker 10: Things.
Speaker 3: I don't know what the fuck y'all are talking about. So I'm just gonna assume it was Meta Mysteries. I don't know.
Speaker 2: So she comes on the show and she says that she was like real close with her grandmother and stuff like that. Anyway, her grandmother ends up dying and it's this woman and her kids or in the rest of her family that's living in their house. And shortly after her grandmother died, she started noticing like weird messages on her on her Roku TV or Amazon Firestick or something like that.
Speaker 4: To where messages.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know how like whenever you go and type something, Let's say you go and like search something on let's just use the Roku TV. I think that's what it is, because I remember thinking like, oh, I have all my TVs and Roku TVs. Why don't this happen to me? So, but whenever you're typing, whenever you're typing something on a Rokuo TV, if you're searching for something, it's going to go letter for letter for letter, right, like, and you can speak it some of the remotes habita where you can speak a sentence and it'll search it or whatever. Right, But she was saying that literally nobody else had this remote, and and it would just pop up randomly.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it wasn't even a letter for letter. It was like the whole word would just fucking be there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, real strange. And so a message would come through on the Roku TV, like in the search bar, and it would be hey, sweetie, how are you, and and the per you know, the woman was like what is this? And she was like well, and it started having like weird conversations back and forth anyway, lo and behold find out that it's her. It's her grandmother that is speaking on the other side. This is what she says, that her grandmother is speaking from the other side and giving her messages about what the other side is like, and talking about like there's this whole Oh, it was like a whole fire situation to where if you want to go to the other side, whether that's heaven or whatever that is, you had to go through like this fiery wall to essentially purify yourself to get to the other side. But you didn't have to, like you can wait around. You can just be a spirit dwelling on the earth or whatever like that. And so this grandmother was given messages back to her granddaughter and saying like what it was all about, like why you shouldn't fear death, Why it's not really that big a deal. Why you're super free whenever you die, and like I'm just floating out here.
Speaker 3: I'm free as a bird. I don't pay any taxes.
Speaker 2: And it was getting like real, like philosophically deep too like, and so this.
Speaker 10: Woman I found that Christian background too, right, Remember.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she had a Christian background and everything, and and yeah, it's just like no fear of death. Now after this comment, it's been a minute, so I don't remember everything that was said. I might actually try and reach out to her see if I can get her on the cult. I think that'd be a fascinating conversation strictly for you to have with her as well.
Speaker 3: She was a Christian, why does she have a fear of death in the first place? That heck goes against the entire conversation Brown.
Speaker 22: It wasn't like a fear of death, like she was afraid to die. I think it was the pain aspect of it, like she was afraid to feel that pain and then also be disconnected from her family. Based on what I heard her say in the interview.
Speaker 3: That makes more sense to me.
Speaker 10: It may.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 22: And then the way she was talking about how she was able to speak to them was the fact that she had died in that house, so there was a portal in that house that allowed her to kind of like come back and forth and also be like present around them. So like she would go to her sister's house, she didn't her sister didn't live too far away, but she'd be able to like manifest her energy or something like that at her sister's house, but she wasn't as tangible, for lack of better words, like, she couldn't interact as well as she could, uh as she could at her own house.
Speaker 2: You know, right, Yeah, I'm gonna try and search for what her name was. I cannot remember that.
Speaker 10: Because it was interesting as hell.
Speaker 2: Man, that was at least a year ago.
Speaker 10: No longer was it was. It was like maybe a couple months ago.
Speaker 2: No, hell no, that was not a couple that was not this year. But for sure, I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Time has lost all sense of direction. Now that we are turning and burning as many episodes as we have, I've lost all track of it.
Speaker 4: I'll be over here talking like, oh.
Speaker 3: You know, you know like two months ago when we had this guy on and did this, and it's like, bro, that was literally last year, and it's like, oh shit, and now I have to I won't even believe Jonathan. I'll go back and scroll and it'll be like episode five hundred something and we're coming up on nine hundred and I'm like, shit, that was well over a year ago. That's that's happened to me an embarrassing amount of times I should say, so I.
Speaker 2: Could be wrong too. I mean maybe it was this year. But yeah, we do an absurd amount of fucking episodes. I mean I love doing them, and but it's just so many different conversations. Sometimes they get a little mixed up from time to time. I'm trying to find it.
Speaker 4: Absolutely man, fuck bring her on the show.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, that'd be a fun episode for the cult. Oh yeah, thank you.
Speaker 2: So yeah. There was also another guy that had a pretty, I don't want to say similar thing, but there was this other guy we had on that was talking to us about his his near death experience. Name his name is David Ditchfield. Dude, he went in like he got run over by a fucking train and and uh he was all mangled and everything, but went to the other side with this whole near death experience. Talked about what he was able to see on that other side. He said it was so magnificent and so beautiful, like colors that you never thought even existed, and vibrations and everything was just so full of love. And he said that like one of the things that he saw was this waterfall of stars literally in the middle of the universe. It was just like a waterfall of stars, and and all of a sudden, he wakes up. He's obviously in a lot of pain from the from getting run over by fucking train, right yeah, and and and and all of a sudden, he's an artist and he's drawing some of the most beautiful things that you could ever imagine, Like something was just unlocked from that near death experience and it happens. That's not the only time that that's ever happened. Like it's so strange, how certain like magical things like superhuman. I'm not saying that it's super human to be an artist, but to go from I mean, he's a he's a man in his forties. Bro, he hasn't drawn or painted ord anything like that, And all of a sudden, he you know, he gets hit by a train, has a near death experience, and all of a sudden, he's literally an artist. Like that's his career.
Speaker 3: Now, you know.
Speaker 2: So wow, weird shit like that be happening, And that's what I'm so fascinated, Like I want to know how these things are happening, you know, like how I'm not I'm not ever going to be the first one to say, oh, that's stupid. I don't believe you because everything that I've ever taken in it absolutely has to be the truth. Because I'm I'm I'm the bar. I'm not going to ever be like that, Like I want to literally have my mind blown on a daily basis. So yeah, I'm I'm open to that kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: Damn absolutely. I mean you hear of people waking up from near death experiences or even being pronounced dead and waking up and having an entirely new outlook, an entirely new goal and purpose, and I mean, yeah, they're absolutely one hundred percent. And I mean there's there's a couple of different schools of thought as to how that happens, right, going without oxygen to the brain for so long and then it wakes back up. Are they do they have a different chemical composition in their brain then than what they had a week prior to, so they are a completely different person. They actually operate at a different frequency and at a different wavelength. Is it something more of the spiritual and metaphysical? Is it something more chemical? I mean, who's to say one way or another? You know, how how can you tell somebody that what they're experiencing is not real when they're the ones that actually lived through it, you know, So I'm with you one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Episode number episode number one hundred and forty eight of Meta Mysteries. Her name is Brandy Anderson. That's I just found it. So I'm gonna have to reach out to her. That was, well, today is the twenty second, July twenty second, almost a year ago. It was July twenty sixth of last year. I had that conversation with her.
Speaker 3: Feels longer.
Speaker 4: Th Wow, So wait, how many episodes is Meta Mysteries at?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: We don't even keep numbers anymore?
Speaker 3: I gotcha, I gotcha.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we stopped doing that because, as we you know, because we went from the time where we were posting on Meta Mysteries, then we brought it over to the Colt, we weren't going to number them over on the cold and then now we're back on Meta Mysteries also, and so just lost count.
Speaker 3: I don't know what the fuck number we're on, two hundred something. I feel that I'm still just gonna number the Cage of Night episodes, but I'm given like the description to talk about what they are. But we bounce around from so many things it would be impossible for me to try to title the shows, to talk about what the episode is about in the title itself. That that's damn near impossible. I'm just I'm keeping it basic.
Speaker 2: And in that episode, I have all of our information. She wrote a book called Through the Veil, A Glimpse Into the Afterlife. Yeah, I have her email. We're gonna we're gonna reach out to her and get that show on the road because I would love to see what all is transpired since then. I believe that up to that moment that we were talking, she was still getting transmissions on her TV.
Speaker 3: Wow, I'm stoked. I'm stoked. I don't.
Speaker 2: I mean, and you know, of course, you're probably gonna have people out there that are like, oh, you know, somebody has control of her remote and is it feeding her this? I don't know. I really don't know. She seems genuine and insincere.
Speaker 10: Person to it, though. It was it was like very personal information that nobody would know.
Speaker 3: That's a good point. Yeah, it was like things that happened to.
Speaker 10: Her as happened. It was happening in the moment.
Speaker 22: How would somebody control in the remote know what's personally happening with you in the moment if she's not watching.
Speaker 2: Right right, So, Jacob, I'm not gonna lie. Either you're gonna call bullshit or you're gonna say it's a demonic. I can already almost guarantee that that's what you're gonna say. That's why I like, I've been wanting to bring her over here, but I just figured that that would be the verdict, and I don't want to dwindle down her experience like that.
Speaker 3: Listening to what y'all are saying, I don't believe it's either or, to be honest with you, I don't think she's lying. I I haven't heard the episode. I haven't heard from the lady herself, so I can't make any kind of actual knee jerk responses to it at this moment. But is it also in possible? And tell me if it is. I don't know the story. You tell me.
Speaker 4: If this is crazy?
Speaker 3: Is it equally crazy that her algorithms for all of her Internet are connected and so her Roku TV knew what she was looking up there recently, or was listening to her in some way, shape or form, and was typing something out on her TV that would like respond in a way like this kind of like an AI almost is that crazy? Or am I completely off base?
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what. Whenever we get her on, you can ask her yourself, okay, because I'm sure she's been asked every single possible question about everything that it possibly could be. I don't want to speak for but I think that you're gonna be blown away by the story because it's fucking wild.
Speaker 3: Dude. Maybe it is something spiritual coming through an electronic means to communicate.
Speaker 4: Whether I do not know, we'll see. I'm down, dude, Let's have this conversation.
Speaker 2: I mean, weirder shit has happened, oh for sure.
Speaker 10: For sure.
Speaker 3: Speaking of the weirder shit, we have like eighty messages we got to get to and we are getting ready to wrap here in a few so let's try.
Speaker 2: To make all right. Penguin Spanker said, unpopular opinion, Will Ferrell is not funny?
Speaker 3: How damn you?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 2: I agree, I don't think.
Speaker 3: Respectfully disagree, But I mean everybody's got their preference.
Speaker 4: I feel that he.
Speaker 2: He's done everything. Like how you look at Adam Sandler, I look at Will Ferrell that way.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 2: Um, everything is a lie, I said, Hey, spirit animal you would be proud. I've taken to the Holy Herb. It's been about twenty years, but I hit a joint recently and watched Robin Hood.
Speaker 3: It was amazing. That sounds awesome, but I also hope it was Robin Hood men in tights. You would hope that it's hilarious. Dude, watching that Highest fuck sounds way better than watching the Russell Crowe version of Robin Hood. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Unless it was like the old cartoon with the fox Robin Hood.
Speaker 3: Ooh yo, that would be a banger. If your Highest balls too, that'd be sick. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I also feel the same way if you're gonna watch like the old Alice in Wonderland cartoon as well movie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you're watching that sober, I hate to tell you, you're just not living life correctly. It's like watching Pineapple Express sober.
Speaker 4: What are you doing?
Speaker 3: Bride?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Spirit animals said, be safe where you get it, but try the Princess Bride. It's an elite.
Speaker 3: Movie, yes, yes, agree? And Spaceballs that's also really great.
Speaker 18: Is the most elite I put. I won't get higher than the Godfather.
Speaker 3: Oh, says Bride.
Speaker 2: Why that that is no?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, dude, the dread Pirate Roberts inconceivable, my father prepared to die. None of that's ringing the bell.
Speaker 2: I've never seen that movie.
Speaker 3: For shame Andre the giants in that movie.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's actually.
Speaker 18: One of andrea giants most founding moment. It's one of his biggests that he has the most fight.
Speaker 3: Also, h.
Speaker 18: The outfit that dred Pirates Roberts has actually inspired the storybook of Zoro and the Fire Swamp. Is uh the same set that they used as Dagaba and Star Wars.
Speaker 3: Yes, indeed, it's it's an epic movie. You haven't seen it. It's this is an immediate homework assignment for you. Fuck Marvel. You need to watch this movie at least once. I don't know why you had to fuck Marvel in there.
Speaker 4: I mean, I know that that's an obsession.
Speaker 3: If you have a few hours to kill, you're more likely to watch a Marvel movie.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's not that I just watch Marvel every day of my life. It's just, you know, it's a it's a favorite, that's all.
Speaker 3: This is one of those. And yeah, I get it, it's not gonna be your cup of Joe, but it's one of these epic movies that it's you have to at least watch it once. Dude. It's like saying you've never seen The Godfather, you have to at least watch it one time.
Speaker 2: Start to finish, Tony said, there were no mosquitoes in Hawaii until they were introduced by white people by accident.
Speaker 3: That's true and also fucking horrible. Do do do.
Speaker 2: Everything?
Speaker 16: Is lie?
Speaker 3: Said.
Speaker 2: I met Dick Cheney. He was the most evil person I ever met. His whole aura was black.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Dick Cheney was kind of a piece of shit. Start to finish, You know.
Speaker 2: Enough said Seth said, I've never met anyone famous besides athletes, and I'm good with that.
Speaker 3: Never met anyone famous besides athletes. I mean, that's dope. Depending on who the athlete was, that might have been an amazing experience of the pieces of shit. My feelings are almost a little hurt. She's saying we're not famous. Oh shut up, I don't want to be famous. That's that's there's too much bullshit that goes along with that. I agree.
Speaker 2: Um Tony said, Oh that was he already talked about that earlier. M uh the Lorex said, John Cena doesn't want kids. He said it's because he did, so that Make a Wish couldn't.
Speaker 3: I don't fucking know what you're trying to say, lorex Um. John Cena doesn't want to have a kid because of his connections with the Make a Wish Foundation, and he didn't want to bring a kid into this cruel world.
Speaker 18: Yeah, because all the kids I had canting everything, it's scared us. And he said that he doesn't want to bring kids in the world if if there's a probability of them getting canting.
Speaker 3: What a fucking pussy dude. Eh, that's ridiculous. Yeah, the world's cruel. Welcome to the fucking club. I shouldn't scare you from having children if you're not gonna have children for reasons like Okay, I'm not gonna judge you on that, but because of your connection with the Make a Wish Foundation, the chances of a child being born with some sort of issue to be in the cancer ward or something like that are so minute. Well, I say that with the amount of steroids that man is pumped into his body, his swimmers are probably like mangled at this point. So maybe the possibilities of him having like a disfigured child are actually rather high. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Raw Vision said, what up, Cold Fam, late as fuck to this tonight, but I'm here, came in on the Alabama, Alabama Pedo tunnel. Glad to hear those fucks got caught. They deserve whatever Marcellus Wallace did to Z and more.
Speaker 4: If you know, you know, yeah, you right, Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 3: Pulp fiction is one of my favorite movies of all time.
Speaker 2: Oh that was a pulp fiction reference. Damn I didn't get that. Oh yeah, dude, Classic Ashton said, I didn't know that that was a dog's leg.
Speaker 3: I thought Pickle had a talking stick. For the love of fuck, that's good.
Speaker 2: Classic enough, said Steph said, night night, Calt Fam. Sorry, Steph, we're about a half an hour late to that message. M God his love said, Japan was carpet bombed and moved right back into those cities with no with no two headed people running around vegetation and animals thriving around Chernobyl and three Mile Island. So do we have nukes now? I don't know, but definitely not in World War two?
Speaker 3: No, No, Japan was absolutely carpet bombed. And if we're gonna get real technical here. The fire bombing of Tokyo killed way more people than the nuclear bombs ever did. But yeah, that's all the nuclear components of the bomb were used in the explosion itself. That's the fuel that made the kaboom happen. You don't have radiation fallout from a bomb drop like that. Chernobyl is a different example. They have a fire that is still burning to this day, and there's certain areas where yeah, you would have like crazy radiation still profusely coming out of the place, but the surrounding area and it's slowly but surely closing in on the spot. It's actually getting back to normal levels. And they have found a new mold or a fungus rather that is.
Speaker 4: Actually eating the radiation.
Speaker 3: It's like a new black fungus that is it thrives on it and it actually eats the excess radiation. It's actually helping the area repair itself, which is awesome. But you can look at what's happening in Fukushima, Japan, and they definitely have a lot of fallout from what they pumped into the ocean. So yeah, there's precedents to say that nukes are you know, absolutely real.
Speaker 2: God is Love said, evidence shows the flood happened ten to twelve thousand years ago.
Speaker 3: And I could believe that too good or a flood, you know what I mean? Could be the both at the same time. Dude, And yeah, that's the younger driest. But is the younger driest the flood that is talked about in the Bible in the time of Noah? Was there more than one? And that's that's the thing when we're talking about timelines like this. I don't there depends on the school of thought. Well, the younger was.
Speaker 2: An asteroid impact there. It wasn't a flood, I don't think.
Speaker 4: But there was a flood because of it.
Speaker 2: Oh, gotcha?
Speaker 3: Okay, right, So I mean it depends on which school of thoughts you're in. Even speaking on the Biblical scholars here, they will argue over the literal interpretation, as in God made everything in seven days and they mean twenty four hour human days as we do. There are some that believe that seven days is more of a euphemism to mean possibly seven eons, seven millennia seven there. Who's to say, right, it just I don't know. I don't think that it's as clear cut as that I think that's more of the I feel, especially with the creation story, it's more of a cut and dry ABC to teach you how we got here. It doesn't teach you every single aspect of the conversation. For sure.
Speaker 2: Zombie said Egypt was established sixteen fifty BC, pyramids between twenty five eighty nine to twenty five four BC. The flood in the Bible has been proposed to be twenty three fifty BC, so that would be after the pyramids were built according to that.
Speaker 3: I haven't heard that one before. I've heard a lot of people say it was around six thousand BC. These are typically the people that also believe that the earth is only like eight thousand years old. I haven't heard anything about the pyramids pre dating the flood of Noah.
Speaker 4: I could be totally wrong on that. I don't know.
Speaker 3: As far as my digging into biblical scholarship has gone, I haven't really delved much into that.
Speaker 2: But okay, God is Love said, did you see the recent video with the guy from the Princess Bride?
Speaker 3: It was on point. I can't say that I have. There is a video which guy.
Speaker 2: Well it's not Andre the Giant.
Speaker 3: Well, obviously, what the fuck.
Speaker 2: Zombie said, I think the most fascinating thing is the children that know they are reincarnated souls and child prodigies. That shit blows my mind. I don't know what to I don't know what to do with that, dude. I mean, do you think that I don't even want to get into that.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't have a clear cut answer for that one. I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like talking about like because you'll hear certain stories of children talking about like they were this person in this city and this was their job and this is how they died, and this was the man that killed them and stuff like that. You're like, okay, that's a pretty vivid imagination. And then you go back and like, look could old newspaper articles or or news articles or whatever, and it's like this person died in this city, got killed by this man that was pushed out of this window, and here's the marketing. It's like, what the fuck?
Speaker 3: How that? I don't have easy answers for certain questions, dude, I have no idea what to make of that child prodigies. I guess it depends on the type of prodigy, Right, there was that one kid that was like five and he knew everything there was to know about how to fly like a Boeing seven forty seven plane or whatever. Yeah, and it was like, oh my god, he must have been a pilot in a past life. Up up, up. And then you find out that both of his parents are pilots, and it's like, oh, well, okay, maybe not by bye Bop, But that was like one case, right, I mean, you have facts, they're like for a five.
Speaker 2: Year old to be able to retain all.
Speaker 3: That though, agreed, agreed. But there's even other examples though, Like musical prodigies, right, These kids that like they see an instrument be played one time and then they just like put their hands on it for two seconds. Next thing you know, they're a master at it. And they could do that withretty much any instrument. There's levels to this shit. Some of that might have something to do with the reincarnation conversation. Some of that might be just God given talent, and like this kid found at a very early age what he was put on this earth to do. Who's to say one way or another, but it is very fascinating to look into for sure, yeah, Oh, Enrique Montoya or whatever talking about Israel. Pretty sure he's Jewish. Yeah, by looking at him, he definitely looks Jewish. I didn't hear him speaking about Israel though. Well, I don't know if it was pro or anti, but that's an interesting one for sure. Talking about that scene with the sword fighting and stuff, when they were going back and forth about styles of sword fighting and how, oh you study this unless and that's good, unless you've studied this, and unless you've study this, and like this whole back and forth scene. Yo, if you look into that, they actually did their falking homework on that. They were actually quoting real swordsmanship manuals from that time period of like true fencing from Spain and from France and from Germany and all this.
Speaker 4: And we're actually doing the proper forms for all of it.
Speaker 3: It was I'm talking beautifully, beautifully made cinematic masterpiece. In my opinion, I'm gonna have to watch this movie. I can't.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of movies I haven't seen and people are always like, how are you a conspiracy theorist? You haven't seen this and this and this, And I'm like, there's only so much fucking time in a day.
Speaker 3: Bro, I'm the same way. I don't watch a.
Speaker 2: Shitload of movies. I ain't got all that kind of time. I got a two year old that we watch fucking Mickey and Bluie all day. That's my life, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So enough, Bo, your boy was pro Jewish, anti Israel, pro humanity. I guess you could say, Okay, hey, I fox with this. I like that. You can. You can be pro you know, Israel as a country and anti the current administration. You could be pro people being Jewish and also anti you know, what's the new term. I'm hearing a lot of Israel supremacist Zionis supremacist. That seems to be a new phrase that's making its way around the internetgeist. So okay, so it sounds like your guy is a freethinker, which I foxs with. Uh yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyhow, all right, well, look we're gonna wrap this on up there, good cult members. It is right past midnight, we are quickly turning back into pumpkins, and we're going to just wrap it up right there. So yeah, we appreciate all you good Colt members coming and joining us for this conversation. Anybody listening to this the next day or the day after, come on down to patreon dot com slash Cultive Conspiracy Podcast, where you will be able to sign up for the Third Eye all the way up in tier to give you access to come and join us. Every Tuesday night at nine pm Central, we run till midnight, three hour shows. It is just become an absolute tradition. We love seeing all of our good cult members' faces over here and just having some of the most talks that has ever been talked and the most some might say the most most and so yeah, but there's also plenty of other good things over at Patreon. You get the shows a couple of days in advance, you get to see all the video. It's the only place with video. And but probably the best reason, the only reason, the main reason why you want to come over to Patreon is because it is completely commercial. Wis Yeah, So come on down to Patreon town, and we appreciate all of you good cult members who have done.
Speaker 3: So another way that you could support the show and also support your own financial future. We have had so many cult members that are starting their journey into the buying and selling of gold and silver buoy and minted coins, real weight of.
Speaker 4: These precious metals.
Speaker 3: The best place to get started would be to go to cocsilver dot com. The link is in the description below, as it always is when you fill out your information. Our homeboy Wayne Clark is going to be the one to reach back out to you and get you started on this journey. You want to buy a little bit, you want to buy a lot of bit, you want to start your own journey into promoting it for yourself. He is the guy. He is the plug so to speak. When it comes to the silver and goal conversation. Again, it's not just to support yourself right now and support the show. Your future self forty fifty sixty years from now is going to look back and be like, thank you, former me for buying all this precious metal that is worth exponentially more now than what it was. Then talk to your financial guy. I promise you they're all going to say that you need a diversify your portfolio and it's always good to have at least something in the precious metals conversation. Again, best place to get started to be at coecsilver dot com link in the description below. But another way that you could support the show and let us know what you think about these conversations right now would be too Please hit the five stars, hit the shares of like, subscribes to comments, leave a post your review, shares, hit the friend of the family, shares every We're here's the deal. The more activity the algorithm sees across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could then become potential cult members like the rest of you. Find, ladies and gentlemen, why are you ready to go check out metamistery Jonathan's other show and give them the same lever of respect over there with the five star of using the positivity in the comments. Come check out the Cage to Night and come join each of us for our individual patrons that we host every Wednesday night at nine pm Central. Links to those are in the description below as well. And we thank you for everybody's already gone it done so.
Speaker 2: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cults of Conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan.
Speaker 3: I'm Jacob.
Speaker 2: One very important, extremely vital piece of information we need you gonna learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 3: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex. The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com. Right now, Adam Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will all so send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screen shipping as your privacy is a priority, plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code cult that cult at Adam and Eve dot com.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 3: This is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the Code Cult