Speaker 1: It is the Ben and Skin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle.
Speaker 2: Thanks for hanging out with.
Speaker 1: Us on a Thursday, look forward to tomorrow's show for the weekend. Don't forget tonight. If you want to take part with putting your Ears on Fire Aid, that's on our sister slash Brother Station ninety two point five lone Star KZPS. That gets going at nine pm and we'll go all the way till four am, and you can make donations. That'll be a really neat deal tonight. This segment right here is brought to you by Rollertown Beer Works. That's the brewery up there in Saline, Texas that Ben and I are partners in. And tonight is a very special night. It's for all you music heads out there. We're going to do a little something called KT and Skin's Atomic Music Bomb Trivia. It's basically a mixture of music trivia and music bingo. It gets going at seven o'clock. We're playing music, we're asking questions, there's teams, there's prizes, there's food, Chedderwheel the food truck will be their serving up grub and then a core.
Speaker 2: We have nineteen.
Speaker 1: Fresh local beers on tap. It'll be a blast. We'll be there all evenings, heading up there right after the show. So do come on up and join us. Rollertown beer Works in Saline. If you can't make it up tonight, support us at restaurants around town, places like Connie Rosso, Pluckers, Fortunate Son, Good Friend, the truck Yard down there in Dallas, and the one in the Colony. We are all over the place, chop Shop Hero right by the American Airlines Center. The American Airlines Center has the big German, So support big German out and about.
Speaker 3: I'd like to say I've been getting text messages from people, including the fake Dustin Johnson.
Speaker 2: His guy looks like golfer.
Speaker 3: Dustin Johnson is a listener and he's like, you take up reservations, Like wen't really need to do reservations or whatever. Roll Town.
Speaker 2: We can't. It's hard to do. It's like we're restaurant. We'll have a matre d.
Speaker 3: If you want to know, guarantee that you have a table, you will thank you even to guarantee it. Don't be scared to get there before seven, and you know, enjoy the Cheddarweel food truck.
Speaker 2: That's a great that's a great job. There's Christina. Did you notice what Kevin did? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hell, get up, get up there right now? You wait one that's pretty good. But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've been so this screw.
Speaker 2: Will looking at Big.
Speaker 1: Trouble, muck Bong and Snake.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's the true What is it?
Speaker 1: I just said, it's scroll for true.
Speaker 2: God. I love that intro. It's good.
Speaker 5: So everyone of us realizes I'm the best at using the internet, right.
Speaker 2: I always thought al Gore was better than you, but I get it.
Speaker 5: But then when it comes to social media, I see things you guys don't see, right, that's true.
Speaker 6: It's astonishing the things you find. It is like that exists up.
Speaker 2: You're in the dark web, I think sometimes, Yeah, they're right, Ben, They're right.
Speaker 5: And so every once in a while, I want to bring you, guys, some of the things that you're scared to let your algorithms know about because you don't want to taint your own experience. And so is I heard? Okay with this stumble across some things. This one's pretty clean today. No Ai Gilts or anything crazy. No muck bong here, no liver king, which, by the way, I feel like I see him every single day.
Speaker 2: I have not seen him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you showed it to me one time on your phone, and that's the only time I saw it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, none of this is too far out there, but these are all fun things I stumbled across while out scrolling the internet, and I grabbed these a while back, and so forgive me. I don't remember what shows they were on or what have you, so I'll kind of walk you through us best I can remember. I'm going to start with Willem Dafoe, which I always thought was interesting because there's not a lot of guys named Willem.
Speaker 2: He's the only one I think I know.
Speaker 5: No, I'm really it's almost like they forgot the A on his birth certificate, right, because there's a lot of Williams, but there's not a lot of Willems.
Speaker 2: Kind of like how.
Speaker 1: Dwayne Wade's first name is misspelled and they had never they never fixed it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like why would the Y be before that?
Speaker 1: That makes no sense now, and said, oh my god, we left the A out of Williams name. And so a lot of times while I'm out scrolling the internet, I'll stumble across young people out in the world, and they'll just walk up to people on the street and go, hey, man, that's a nice car.
Speaker 5: What do you do for a living? Or Hey, what's your job? And I'm like, this is so awkward to just walk up to strangers. Well, sometimes you see that people stumble across celebrities when they're going wireless and they don't know that they're a celebrity.
Speaker 2: Like, we've seen this before, right, it's very TMZ, but this is different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, during the Pacific Palisades, there was news footage of a random reporter talking to Steve Gutenberg and they didn't know who they were.
Speaker 2: Yes, Beltray and the kmart. Yeah, yeah, exactly, they didn't know. They didn't know who it was.
Speaker 5: And so there's this young person out on the street and the reason I know he doesn't know it's Willem Dafoe.
Speaker 2: He walks up to Willem Dafoe.
Speaker 5: On the street in New York, I'm presuming, and starts interviewing him, going, hey, what do you do?
Speaker 2: What advice can you that type of an interview? How what advice can you give a guy like me?
Speaker 5: It does feel TMZ like, let me just rush up to a stranger who's not expecting to meet an interview him. The reason I know he doesn't know it's Willem Dafoe is because immediately after Willem Dafoe, he just starts talking to some lady behind him.
Speaker 2: What about you? What do you do for a living? Some other lady? Yeah?
Speaker 5: And uh so, anyways, I want to play this audio. Let's see how you guys think Willem handled this.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, I love your off there. What do you do for a living?
Speaker 3: I'm an actor?
Speaker 2: Really? What today do you mind sharing?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Willem got you? What do you level by your job? What?
Speaker 7: What do you like?
Speaker 2: Go buy your job? It's always different, nothing's ever the same, the same. Yeah, got you for someone who's going into your career? What device can tom? I don't give advice. You don't have advice, So everybody's got to find their own way, that's true. Just uh job, How do you want to be remembered?
Speaker 7: I don't think about that.
Speaker 3: I don't think about that.
Speaker 2: And then, last, but not least, where do you see us a five yearsaurat any movies?
Speaker 3: Do you know about?
Speaker 2: What? And what do you see some five years from now?
Speaker 7: I don't know. I mean I.
Speaker 2: Have a hard time thinking beyond tomorrow? Gotcha? Thank you so much. I love you what You're an amazing person? Yeah, thank you?
Speaker 5: Did you started to talking to the other lady and he's like this next lady, He's like, hey, where do you want to be in five years?
Speaker 2: Where was that was that lady with Willem? No? No, just Rainbow lead the street?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 2: Uh, how old do you guys think Willem Dafoe is? Do y'all know? Seventy five? No, I'd say seventy five probably that sounds good.
Speaker 6: Okay, you have a guest, so lower seventy?
Speaker 2: Uh, maybe I should ask sixty nine? How old is Oh? Is that what it is? Okay?
Speaker 1: Okay, so he's sixty nine. He supposedly has a legendary dong too.
Speaker 2: Did the guys?
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Can you look that up? Kevin? Sure?
Speaker 6: Not on your work computer?
Speaker 2: That's you know?
Speaker 6: So he are you sure? He didn't know? Because didn't? He asks what movies should we be expecting? At the end he did say, I just realize it.
Speaker 1: He did say, which you could say to anyone, I love your work.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Willem Dafoe's penis was so large that actually the filming of the two thousand and nine thriller Anti christ the director had to cut the scene because Dafoe's actual Wait, cut the scene Dafoe's actual penis, and reshoot it with a body double because it was so large that everyone in the room was confused.
Speaker 6: How are they confused?
Speaker 5: Confused by its wires up?
Speaker 2: You're like, I don't even know how to do life? Got to be what is that thing? Are we safe? Yeah? That's a prosthetic, Right, everyone get out of here. What about the guy who just goes? I don't give advice.
Speaker 3: They're saying it's a twelve inchure. He's like a foot long, five dollars foot long?
Speaker 2: And how tall is he? He's like five four.
Speaker 6: Right, I'm sure he charges more than five bucks.
Speaker 3: So I've been telling everyone you can't just judge someone's dong size by out all they are.
Speaker 2: I've been saying it for years, But I.
Speaker 1: Think Christina just really had a spectacular line.
Speaker 2: What do you mean he charges?
Speaker 6: Oh, because he said he's got a five dollars foot long.
Speaker 1: So he charges for his dog. That's you guys finally need to watch Buggy, thank you. Yeah, So he's five to seven with a miracle unit. So think about that. You know, basically one sixth of him as a dog.
Speaker 2: Does he not have a hunchback? Okay?
Speaker 5: So which brings me to something else I found while out on the internet. So as let's stay on size here. So as a giant guy out in the world, I have to think about what I'm gonna sit on. All right, here's what I and I stumbled across Shane gillis talking about this, and he was talking about how so many of his friends have what's that furniture store in Friscoka with the balsa wood furniture yea aika, And he's talking about hipster, trendy furniture and stuff, and so he's got to be super careful when he sits down on the couch, and he talks about how he doesn't just sit on a couch.
Speaker 2: He plops.
Speaker 4: I'm fat so like so everybody's fuying cheap like we built it ourselves, furniture. And I gotta come to all my skinny communist hipster friend's house in New York just shatter couches. Yah, culture couches. I haven't thought about until right now. I swear to God, I broke two couches in the last year, just sitting I sit hard, dude.
Speaker 5: I PLoP, I sit hard, hard, dude. That is so awesome, he says, I sit hard, dude.
Speaker 2: He's got a great delivery too. It's so good. Yeah, so good. He goes, man, I PLoP.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 5: Here's one where it's it's Kristen Bell and it's Dak Shepherd is right, yeah, and that's a that's a power couple, Hollywood power couple. And Dak Shepherd is on a podcast and he's maybe it's his podcast, Basic one Bert Kreischer, Okay, yeah, okay, and he's talking to him about Kristen Bell and how she had this encounter encounter with somebody at a restaurant who was kind of mean, and so they didn't realize who she he was or anything, and so the way she played it, she killed him with kindness.
Speaker 7: This happened down in Nashville last year. We go to my favorite steak house. They're Sperry's. They have a salad bar, and I love a salad bar, and I go up to the salebar to make my salad and when I come back, my buddy Hue goes, well, this guy next to us here, he's all up over the fact that you're in a T shirt. He was always yelling at the manager. How they letting this guy in here? What's his restaurant become? And Kristen just.
Speaker 3: Goes, okay, see he's by his dinner. They's a little graphic to make him have the devil voice. Okay, he said, quiet, Oh that's dark.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So our server came over and I go, hey, these are good friends of ours. Would you mind if I bought their dinner? And the dude asks for the thing, and then he has to look over at me and I go, I'm so sorry I offended you with my T shirt. I'll dress better next time. And now his wife has also turned around. And now the wife knows who Kristen is. So now I'm like, oh, this is heaven. It's going to go into Christmas. The kids are gonna find out about this. And this guy got up, He walked around the back of the bar and exited out the side of the restaurant.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, girl, that's some Jedi. There should be an app What would Kristen Bell do?
Speaker 7: Truly, she will fuck you up with kindness and generosity.
Speaker 6: That a good move.
Speaker 1: I've got two great new phrases, she will f you up with kindness and generosity, and I sit hard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this has been a very productive hard dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I got one from uh from Willem Defoe is I don't give advice?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you should take that to un T next time we're out there. Sorry, guys, mister Turner, what should I do?
Speaker 1: I'm just here give advice. Sorry, we had a time we have do you have forty seconds? No, this is a bit, it's a little longer. Okay, well let's save it for tomorrow. See, guys, I've always said this, there's always Fridays.
Speaker 2: There's always Fridays.
Speaker 1: Especially if you go to an airport. Well now they're actually downsizing. It's such another downside of the chain.
Speaker 3: But if you go to an airport, you will run into a Friday's all right, let's do that tomorrow and your flight will get delayed and then you will have to go to that Friday.
Speaker 1: What is the lifespan of the Fridays at the airport. We'll talk about that tomorrow. We have an other audio. We're getting ready to kind of bag up our whole crew and head on up to a little music trivia, The Atomic Music Bomb trivia game with KT and Skin up there at Rollertown Beer Works. Come on up and join us. I think you would have a really really good time. That's gonna do it for us. I'll never forget the time KT was walking down the street and he was kind of doing a bit, you know, and he turned around and lo and behold, right there in front of him was Willem Dafoe holding a twelve venture. KT looked him dead into that twelve venture and he said.
Speaker 2: The pun is a bit of a mystery.
Speaker 1: And Willem Dafoe said, I know because of my situation. There's fear that's.
Speaker 2: Gonna do it for us. We'll see you tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Christina k Ray Ray Ray next right here on the eagle.
Speaker 2: Here you going, well, I'm gonna get my sack bag, dude,