Speaker 1: Yeah, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Everybody?
Speaker 1: Welcome to a new episode of my can Cast.
Speaker 3: I'm Canda Dave and I'm Groovy and we have special guests to flow on rocks on the world order, world War Orderinati order society.
Speaker 2: All we ask is trust, I'm about it.
Speaker 1: I'm about it.
Speaker 4: Thank you for coming out and coming into uh do a recording with us today. I'm excited to learn about you Flow and learn more about Goo Rock.
Speaker 2: So what got what got you?
Speaker 4: Let's start both little background about you flowing at you in the cannabis and how.
Speaker 5: Are you smoking?
Speaker 2: Okay? How did you?
Speaker 5: How did you fell in love with this plant? You know what I mean?
Speaker 6: So I got to take you back then, I'll take you back to two thousand and four. You know when I really really first started smoking, When I turned like eighteen, That's when I really got into smoking.
Speaker 2: I tried it a little bit earlier, but you know what my thing? You feel me?
Speaker 6: So once I really got the blowing and fell in love with Mary Jane Man, you know how that go.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Once I was really cause I think the first time I tried to smoke in high school, like nineteenth grade, I didn't like the way it made me feel. But when I got a little older, and you know what I'm saying, it was crazy. When I got like eighteen with the college, really started smoking, that's when it.
Speaker 2: Really got good.
Speaker 6: I guess you ain't got a haid with it, you know what I'm saying. You kind of be yourself. You can blow get the monchies, do whatever you want to do. And I fell in love with Mary Jane Man, you know, and from there, you know, I kind of got into it. In the early stages of first I went from consuming to like, man, you know what, I think there's gonna be a lucrative game.
Speaker 2: It could be profitable.
Speaker 6: Always was a strain hunter. I was always looking for the best of the best. And once I found the best of the best, and I seen I can keep you finding it. And people needed it. They was always asking me for mine. So I'm like, you know, I might.
Speaker 2: As well.
Speaker 5: Already associated with.
Speaker 2: One plus one is too you know.
Speaker 4: So you got a favorite strain you talk about, you find the best. You gotta have like a favorite one.
Speaker 6: Man, I had tried something back in the day. Man O g Purps was my favorite strain that perfs real purpose. It was a taste on that purp that I still haven't found in the cannabis industry yet. Like it was a flavor, man, it was, and it was like the smoke was almost purple to it felt like.
Speaker 5: Swear what you feel me legit purpose.
Speaker 7: I had like a certain taste like nowadays everyone would just drop the temp.
Speaker 2: Yeah the room.
Speaker 6: So it looks like in the last two weeks week, Yeah, grand smoked this blunt looking. I appreciate it, and I'm gonna try it out when actually.
Speaker 7: Try I'm gonna try a hash Bash Cup winner and okay, I gotta try that.
Speaker 5: The last joint he's been saving it for this I got it was, you know.
Speaker 1: I got until I cropping marsh. Try to react to it again.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's a different type of flavor.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like that. It's a remind me of I don't want to hear this, you know what I'm saying. I want to hear what he thinks.
Speaker 2: Tropican of cookie like flavor.
Speaker 5: Uh, citrus pop citrus.
Speaker 2: That's okay, citrus pop citrus. It kind of reminds me of that flavor, like like that real good tropical flavor. I used to call this. We Hawaiian punch. Whenever whenever I get weed, it tastes like this. I called it Hawaiian punch. I would remind me.
Speaker 1: Of it, does man, Honestly, you're hanging right on the head white.
Speaker 5: No, it's actually it's legit. It's called bangering.
Speaker 7: So yeah, yeah, that's a classic.
Speaker 1: Thank you man. I'm excited.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, I do.
Speaker 7: When you said purps though, like that brings me back to like smoking, you know what I mean. I don't think I like paying twenty five thirty dollars strain that.
Speaker 6: Was on the level of purpse, but it didn't have the same flavor, but the strength was unmatched.
Speaker 2: And that was some Hey silver haze, did.
Speaker 5: We super silver that's one of my favorites.
Speaker 6: Yeah, some loved ones from New York blessed me from Silver Hayes years ago and that was like oh eighth seven O eight Hayes.
Speaker 1: Not that that's when we had it was Waite.
Speaker 2: Seven eight.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 4: We were just told actually we do like a life wake and bake every Saturday. And we were just talking, were talking about genetics and someone mentioned our super silver haze and that super silver haze is a cross from one of like the Skunks is like a rebrand, the Skunk clone.
Speaker 6: It was so one time I was bagging this ship up, sitting in front of it. It was making my stomach hurt because I didn't eat yet and I was tubing them. I was putting in in tubes. Just sitting in front of it. Was so strong man, it was making my stomach hurt. I'm like, yeah, this is some strong man.
Speaker 5: I remember.
Speaker 7: I remember that they're sitting there and bagging up allegedly you know no, But that's cool, man, that's that's so.
Speaker 5: That's that's cool that you fell in love with the plane like way before.
Speaker 7: So I mean going up a little bit like what got you into Gurrock, Like what motivy you to actually like be in this industry because like taking that past that next level you got to take driving.
Speaker 6: Just to take you down a little story when it first started. So, actually's funny. My uncle here, my uncle and I had a barbershop in a smoothie bar called Life in the Cup and the People's Barbershop. And one of our loved ones that was coming through came and showed me a product.
Speaker 2: Moon Rocks caviartists.
Speaker 6: Obviously, when Caveard Go and ro moon Rocks out West Coast was just starting. And this was like twenty seventeen. Okay, you know, so it was out already for little you.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: It's still here.
Speaker 6: It was teen twenty seventeen, like right there, you feel me? So, and people couldn't really get moon rocks here in Michigan. It was like a folklore, a folk tale. So when when when he actually came with it, I was like, damn, He's like, this is my version of the moon rocks they talking about.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, damn, you know I heard about this shit. You feel me?
Speaker 6: So this is my first time really experiencing Keith at that time. It's my first time really having some shatter, like really like putting shadow on top of flower on top with Keith on top of that. But the consistency he made was like a one layer. Maybe it was like kind of dryer, but it was good. It was still like a rock. You throw them up against the window, you might break it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So he had some really good shatter that was stable and.
Speaker 6: Beginning man stable just mean that it get that hard really quick and on mush up. Soon the temperature change so expposed to a different temperature, that shattering.
Speaker 5: Should be too malleable and you couldn't even.
Speaker 7: Dab it, you know. So that's that's a good thing to point out, man.
Speaker 6: So when he came with the product, I was like, damn, shout out, shout out to the Master Whipper John.
Speaker 2: He already know that's my baby.
Speaker 6: You know, he been doing it still, the Master Whipper today, same chef for eight years or whatever, seven eight years, same shirt, same product. We're just getting better over time. But he came with it and I was like, man, this shit cool. But you know, I mean, shout out to him. But at the time that the flour he used, I wasn't feeling it.
Speaker 2: The shatter.
Speaker 6: I felt like it was good, but it could have been better. The keith and then it was cool, but it could have been turpning harder. So I just was like, man, I like this product and they can't even get this here. And if I think we work on it and come up with a better formula of this, we can go crazy.
Speaker 2: And he was down for it. He was like, what's up. It didn't have a name or nothing, no branding, no logo, no nothing.
Speaker 6: At this time, and I just had a dream right there when I seen it, Like, man, everybody can't get it.
Speaker 2: I was just reminding me like same thing.
Speaker 6: It just took me right back to nostalgia, back to straight back to when I first had my own real bag and I was in college with a real bag, and I was like, man, this is just like when people couldn't get it. They just couldn't get it, and I had it. I had the resources to get it.
Speaker 2: You feel me. I had a chemist. I bumped into a chemist.
Speaker 7: Back in the day, constraints were still really new like here, especially like Colorado. They popped off, but it took a minute and it didn't really.
Speaker 6: Even I brought moon Rocks to the d right, I didn't. I didn't like when I bought Go Rocks. I don't even call it Moonrock. It's a delicacy, man, real Caviard. I don't even call it moon Rock. I like Caviard gold better, Like I just like to work Caviard because it's a delicacy for real, for real, like it's something special, you know.
Speaker 2: He was saying, just you know so, But I was like.
Speaker 6: At that time, I'm like, man, so if we take this product and really go crazy.
Speaker 2: We're gonna fuck them up. And that's exactly what we did.
Speaker 6: So it took us about a year and a half to two years to get the real formula.
Speaker 2: You feel me, like a lot of R and D costly. Yeah, what a great take. Yeah, strong RN.
Speaker 1: It's part of the process. You have to good. Think.
Speaker 5: It was so good.
Speaker 2: I was still able to move it.
Speaker 6: I was still able to introduce it to the people because I already knew that people wouldn't really familiar with it. So this my R and D was the same time for me to take it to the loved ones that I understood was like even prominent people. You know, they some of the biggest connoisseur's, biggest weed heads, some of the biggest names even in the music industry.
Speaker 2: You know. I took it to people.
Speaker 6: I'm smoking with the best of the best of them, you feel me. So I'm taking it to them and they're like, yeah, this is it, or no that that's too wet, or no that's too dry. You know what I'm saying. It was crazy, and it was like we R and D and Damn there together and then when we got to that right one, that was it and everybody knew it.
Speaker 2: Was it like, yeah, that's it, flow right. My loved Ones was there in the beginning. Man, the original Google.
Speaker 6: Gur Out Gang, the original Certified family members, original brand ambassadors, you know. Shout out to the Side of Babies, the Skill of Babies, the Willie j Paeso's, the Niche and the Shades, the Stash House Keefer shout out to.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Big Coke.
Speaker 6: Shout out to uh DJ, Line Lights, Gucci main official DJ.
Speaker 2: Shout out to uh Damn Man, we killed it. I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 6: Shout out to the loved One because y'all already pushed this thing over the envelope and it took a team effort.
Speaker 2: That took the whole gang to push it worldwide.
Speaker 6: So a lot of these people I'm talking about was taking out world wide. Every time they do a show in another city. We in another city were throwing, We're giving away good were smoking goog we.
Speaker 2: Out, We're doing the way of life. You feel me?
Speaker 6: So I can't into the game in twenty twenty one. I don't want to get ahead of your question.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 6: This is I came into the game in twenty twenty one. In metric you feel me.
Speaker 2: We made it.
Speaker 6: I was in fifty five stores, Fundy the first time. I'm in fifty five exactly right now.
Speaker 2: I was in fifty five and twenty twenty one.
Speaker 6: That's funny that we have in this interview right now and I'm at fifty five. But at that time we introduced it to the world. We was going from a straight certified brand that you only can get if you know somebody.
Speaker 2: You had to be knowing one of the brand ambassadors.
Speaker 6: You had to be traveling, one of artists, be connected to a neighborhood, connected to a person that was really a counter sword. You had to be at that first high times and Clio.
Speaker 7: Dude that we talk about all time. Those are times when Bone Dog performed and ship. Yeah, those are the fucking days.
Speaker 5: Those are the good days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those was the original days, the original careagiver days.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, Where you ain't have to have a license to be out there as a brand, but you the brands that's pushing an envelope.
Speaker 2: You feel me in the.
Speaker 6: City, the friends in the city, the state, You feel me in a lot of this man, Come on, man, A lot of people lobbying to get we legal in Michigan.
Speaker 2: Was a lot of those brands, you feel me, the Cannaboys.
Speaker 6: Shout out the Canna Boys, I remember them in the beginning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they was one of the original brands. But shout out to Willie J.
Speaker 6: Payso for real, for real arm because he had me in his village at at at the original first hot times.
Speaker 2: You feel me invited us, you know me, big.
Speaker 5: Squad brother the scene. You know you're in the cannabis community in Michigan.
Speaker 6: You don't know that. I gotta let people know that. You know, pay So like this a whole nother wave. And I'm like, you know, I was killing it, you know, on the street side of things, but pay So, like, you know, come getting into the community, the culture even more. And that's when I met a lot of brands you feel me, and just seeing people that was really making it happen on the black market side of things, or the caregiver side of things.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, you know what I mean. Like and that's the original market, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's where starting black mark, Like the caregiver side always kind of still pushed the legal side in a certain kind of way. Like I look for the caregiver sides to know what brands are coming next, and genetics too.
Speaker 5: I swear some of the.
Speaker 6: Coming next, Like you can be in any store or whatever. You know, that's beautiful. But you know, like the culture of the thing is in the streets that the Shavinskis and the you know people out there that was really string hunting and really out there phenal hunting and taking a real risk when it wasn't cool to do it. This is the reasons smoking gelatto.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying. Shout out to helbing them boys out there doing anything.
Speaker 2: Shout of playing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, shout out Mario bro.
Speaker 7: She got to meet them this year, which is crazy you're bringing up literally just started talking to this dude and we're like, yeah, man, super He's like, you should talk to my uncle. His uncle was literally Shabinsky. Really, He's like, if you heard of them, like.
Speaker 2: Shout out to the Wee Bar podcast.
Speaker 6: They were the first people to bring to Michigan and bring them on here out here. That's how I was able to meet Bar. You got to check out the we Bar podcast. They brought Shubinsky the mission through a y'all definitely should they didn't want.
Speaker 7: To do that more with podcasts, like we we spend so many years trying to build it and now we're like, yo, let's talk to other.
Speaker 6: They brought a lot of the culture here, you know, they interviewed the LBS, they interviewed the Chabinskis, they brought him here, did the Wee Bar Awards downtown at the.
Speaker 5: Oh I remember that. I'm saying that, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, at the Music Hall you feel me and then that.
Speaker 6: But that brought out the culture you've seen a little bit. It was brought caregiver and it brought license. It brought the culture together. It was trying to like land the cultures together.
Speaker 5: Their dream man.
Speaker 7: We always talk about trying to bridge both because he's a caregiver comes he enters like he entered Hashbatch Cups. But like we're in the metric the way we do with supporting brands with the partners that we have like Old Score Candy and stuff like that. But you need that bridge because especially with that beginning m c M. A Craft, there was so much fight and hating and just rounding meaning like oh, if you're on the legal market, your garbage. It's like man, some people went through some hard ship man like he was. He almost faced seven phonies and ship. It's like, so that's why when he talks about dreaming about getting on Metric, it's because some of these people went through some real ship.
Speaker 5: Yeah you metric.
Speaker 4: Is you don't want I'd rather not see people go through that. And he's building everyone be able to have an opportunity with the plan make money off of.
Speaker 1: That's how it should be.
Speaker 6: About competition, and that was big for me, man, I just transitioning and making sure that every step of the culture, you know, like.
Speaker 2: We don't want the license market. We don't want the license.
Speaker 6: Market to become the culture to the point where the culture is not represented in fact culture Yeah, culture can culture dies because the money came.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of good people.
Speaker 7: On the Metric, people like you and people who were in the market prior building that built the market. So it's like there are brands to support, you know, people just kind of That's why it was we don't like to round because like, just because it's on the street does not mean it's gat I've seen some garbage, now this is there some fire hash on the streets? Oh yeah, same thing on Metric though, But it's like you got to kind of really that's why we love to highlight brand so you can talk talk your side and you know, all our followers in the community can really get to know y'all because like sometimes people just see a brand, see a logo and they just like assume something, right.
Speaker 5: So it's crazy, and.
Speaker 6: That's good that you're doing that, man, because it's you don't understand like when you come from the carregiver side and you go metric, Uh, you gotta realize the culture is there. But now it's a split community because there's a lot of people who getting introduced to weed.
Speaker 2: You feel me, how many how many?
Speaker 6: How many consumers walking in the store and actually know what they're looking for?
Speaker 7: Right, they're not kind of sumer that some of them are like you know, Aunt Susie who's just trying to trying to add five milligrams for her first time, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: And they and now you know what they're doing. Then here asking who you know, the blood tender, what's the best thing to smoke?
Speaker 6: So now I try to figure are out, like how do you get the newcomers to still see Like back in the day, the newcomers was able to come to a high times. Uh Canna bash, I mean not Canda bash, but uh hash bash. Feel me and you get to experience the culture. Everybody meeting the grower you're meeting.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm.
Speaker 5: Saying, there's not like social clubs.
Speaker 7: You know he's hold up in the coldest part of it is you trade and strands.
Speaker 6: You're giving me a pack. I'm giving you a pack were given. We've given me a clone. I'm giving you see you like try try to. That was the culture, so now that's something spread Now.
Speaker 2: We can't let those type of events get drowned out.
Speaker 6: We got to keep we have to come together as the culture and keep those type of events alive where you can bridge that gap between caregiver and I think a lot of the new stores and brands and people that's in the license market should throw it like battle of the Brands.
Speaker 2: Who's next to come to Metric? You know what I'm saying, Bring your best, bring your best caregiver some ship like that.
Speaker 7: You know, we definitely I love That's why one thing I do love you brought up hash bash like what he entered is because you have Metric and caregiver. Whoever want or mom and Dad down the street growing twelve plants anyone.
Speaker 2: That's important that you learn.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, So let's talk about education a little bit.
Speaker 7: I know some people know what moon rocks are in Cavard, but some people don't.
Speaker 5: Okay, let's let's talk about what goes in gour rock.
Speaker 6: Okay, what goes into gour rock. First of all, we got to start with the flower. That's the base, that's your palate, that's the base of the flavor.
Speaker 2: People think that you can.
Speaker 6: Cover up dirty, wee, nasty weed with some shatter, some diamonds, some rosin, roll it in some keith, and that will make the we good.
Speaker 1: I think that's.
Speaker 7: Why moon rock in the beginning had a little slack, because people would hide, because they would just get high. Because of course you're gonna get high when you add th C T C T a bunch of a bunch of terms. But you know you're because you're adding shatter, adding fower. But like I think you bring up a great point because when you add quality.
Speaker 5: The whole way through, that's what that's caveat.
Speaker 2: That's what that's what say.
Speaker 6: That's why I called gurrok caveat, because this is a delicacy this ship that we use from the beginning, I won't try to go look at my page at gurac flow g U U R O c K I right, that's I g then go look at official Gurak.
Speaker 2: Okay, you gotta look at the shatter that we use.
Speaker 6: We gotta lose that to look at the diamonds that we use, at the risin that we use.
Speaker 2: We got to look at the keith that we use. You gotta look at the flour that we use.
Speaker 6: The whole thing about this thing is when we learned in the R and D in the early stages, in the first two years of doing it, was you try to cut a corner and your product is gonna cut some quality.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm actually pulled up idea right now and trying to look into some of these photos.
Speaker 1: Gas. It's not good to cut corners.
Speaker 6: It's not good to cut corners in this industry. You not if you care about quality. Now you're looking to just make ai and try to run and get it, snatch a quick bag.
Speaker 2: Then okay, whatever.
Speaker 6: But I still believe it's all in the quality, because good stuff sell itself, and you build something and the brand of quality, people gonna come back and get it. They're gonna continuously get it. And you think you ran off with the bag, You're gonna really run off with the bag. The ain't gonna have to run. You can keep coming back for the bag.
Speaker 5: I find it good, some good rising that.
Speaker 2: I come on, man, you're going back. They got you hooked.
Speaker 8: It's about building loyalty, yes, yes, and that's what it's about.
Speaker 2: That's what's all about.
Speaker 6: You got to build a loyal customers, loyal people too. And I built this company brick by brick. We stood on quality and it helped us. It helped us go to another level. You feel me like people understood, even down to the merch, down our bombers, down to our hat, down to everything we do. I like to make it quality. So no matter what it lasts, you know what I'm saying, it's gonna.
Speaker 2: Do what it's supposed to do. And that's what it's about to me, you know, just you staying on quality.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, yeah, I hear you, man, because you do like you because if you cut some corner once, all it takes is a couple bad reviews or one person ripping on you on Reddit or some ship and then because some people won't even try this ship, like me and him love just trying ship because you never know, you know, you never know if it's gonna be gas, if it's gonna be bad, you know. But I think that's why branding is so key, because you know, especially talking about Gour Rock for his moon rocks, there is a difference because like people will cut corners. Man, I've seen like ten dollars gram moon rocks, and I'm like, okay, how you know what I mean how I like, you know, like.
Speaker 6: Break it down just down to what it costs to make it. Like I never I never expared my expense because I knew. I said, shit, I'm gonna have to just put the price on it. That makes sense and the real connoisseurs gonna get it.
Speaker 5: So do you do you like, do you grow your own flower?
Speaker 6: Now, we're very readily integrated where we're going. I will yep, I got the flower.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 6: We got the flower coming in guzotics. We use guzotics, yes exotics. We got Gooberry gelato, we got gourraspberry lemonade. We got La Pop Rock that we actually went out the Cali to get that cut. So then we got Caviard so we take all of those different flavors and we we wrap, we wrap them. Man, we go get the best. I'm using seventeen. Shout out to Green Dolphin. That's my bro that's my grower. That's what my partner is. He really the hand on the growth side of things. Like I said, John, the chemists, you know what I'm saying, we got a real good team.
Speaker 2: You feel me.
Speaker 5: What kind of concentrat do you put in it? Is it shatter?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 6: So we use shop It depends on what kind of gurac I'm making. So we do have different forms of.
Speaker 5: Let's talk about that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so yeah, so our caviard, we got the liquid diamond will basically we use diamonds. You know, I got a way of keeping my diamonds and making it all to the right temp, the right consistency to wrap it where it you know, hardens back up properly.
Speaker 5: That's what I was curious how it works because you hardened? Do you do multiple layers?
Speaker 7: Sorry to get too on the concentrate side, but because.
Speaker 2: Multiple yes, is layered.
Speaker 7: Because you said that earlier and you said he the only one layer, and I was like, does that mean something? Because like I never heard that before, but as a moon rock maker. So when you say single layers, so how many layers to wrap?
Speaker 2: Double wrap? We got consistency to know what we're trying to do.
Speaker 7: Do other do other brands just single coat usually or I mean, I'm not gonna.
Speaker 2: I've never seen no other brand in metrics.
Speaker 5: I never heard of Trip even on the streets.
Speaker 6: I don't care character beside. Nobody could touch my mom. I've never heard the world say you feel me? This is what the people say.
Speaker 3: I won.
Speaker 6: I won the award in Michigan many different places, you know what I'm saying, Like even at the Wee Bar Wars.
Speaker 2: That was the people.
Speaker 6: You know, like a lot of people voted what stores around the state of Michigan. So I got to pull it up because I do want to shout them out.
Speaker 2: Real quick accounts.
Speaker 5: Yeah, someone knows what's up.
Speaker 2: You're talking about your top accounts.
Speaker 7: In this industry.
Speaker 5: She's all in this industry.
Speaker 6: So like I gotta tell you, like you know, I shout out to Remedy, West Coast Mids, the High Club Kinship and Albion Kinship and Rear Review, and he shout out shout out the Green Farm, Primo provisioning up and Battle Creek. Shout out to my loved ones, I mean not a battle creek. Shout out to battle Primo Provisioning and Sagging. Shout out to Sagginaw. Shout out to cannabis that bagging is. They just got that gou raspberry leimonade the day too. They hype They on ninety six on the west side.
Speaker 2: It's on.
Speaker 6: Shout out to Bloom and Blade, Sagginaw. Shout out the smoke Cannabis up and Flint. Shout out the ash my baby. Shout out to Joyology Monroe and Joyology Mount Clemings, Joology, Lake Orion.
Speaker 2: Shout out to all y'all.
Speaker 6: Shout out the Mystic of Memphis and Memphis, Michigan.
Speaker 2: Shout out to my dogs up there. Shout out to.
Speaker 6: Stony Leaf over there on Mount Elliot. Y'all gotta go to Stoney Leaf. Turn them up over there on sit On.
Speaker 5: I love how you put people on like this.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 5: Usually I gotta like at the end, we gotta be hey.
Speaker 6: Remember, shout out you know what, because you know you don't get there alone.
Speaker 5: People forget like you don't get anywhere alone.
Speaker 6: No, you gotta realize man, this is this, This is what we do this for this what youre talking about bridging that gap. We got to bridge the gap between my loved ones. My p people are following our influence and make sure they know where to go.
Speaker 2: Know where you got to go. Spend your money at the people that's showing us love. You show them love.
Speaker 6: Give me so y'all make sure y'all show my people some love. When I tell y'all, pop out, go pop out and go crazy, and they always showing deals with love to my people. You go in, you scream, google you a certified member. They're gonna show you some love. You feel me, I can't forget nobody. Shout out to Stony Leaf, he said them Pleasantries. I love Pleasantry. Shout out to my baby Mary over at Pleasantry. She always showing me love. That's Mount Clemings, Ham Trammick and Lincoln Park. You already feel me. Everybody in Lincoln Park. I love Lincoln Park.
Speaker 2: They staff lit.
Speaker 6: Shout out to ham Trammick. I see y'all in a few days, about to do a vender day over there in a minute. Shout out to Kob King of Buzzs. My baby justin. Shout out to you, my guy. That's on King of Buzz, Detroit on Grassing and French Road. That's on the east side. Okay, that's on the east side. That's the east side, ain't it. That's my That's my neighborhood for real, for real. Shout out to Stizzy, Calamazoo, Ferndale, Battle Creek.
Speaker 2: You feel me.
Speaker 6: Shout out the calum Mizo. You know my loved ones out the Zoo. Shout out the Ferndale. Y'all been showing me love over there. They be telling me how y'all selling out crazy. Shout out the Battle Creek. They already know the Kellogg City. They know what's up.
Speaker 2: You already know.
Speaker 6: I've been out of Battle Creeks since O four five. I got loved ones out there. Shout out to the Cut. That's Flint, Andy Tree. I'll be in Flint on Saturday. Shout out to the Cut. Were coming up there Saturday on Flint. We about to turn that motherfucker up. You already know that. All my loved ones pop out because we're gonna have crazy up there. Shout out to Detroit too, the one on Grass. You gotta show Myst's the east Side, ain't it?
Speaker 2: You know that?
Speaker 6: Shout out the backpack Detroit. They on on eight Mile, on eight Mile in mind.
Speaker 7: You gotta show them some one that's been like closed forever and then it was finally open, Like I saw the sign forever go.
Speaker 2: The backpack Monroe too. So when you're coming from the Ohio, then yeah, backpack Monroe, you gotta go. You're pulling up from Ohio.
Speaker 6: They got that bag over there, my baby, They got the LA and they got that motherfucker gooberry Gelato. So you know you gotta go turn up in Monroe with backpack your east side on Vibe Grand Boulevard. They over there off for Grand Boulevard in Mount Elliott. This is how, you know how I fuck with these stories. I know the addresses, I know, I know these people like it's really.
Speaker 5: Real every place.
Speaker 6: How I'm saying, Sam, shout out to you, Sam, Shout out to my baby, Sam. I don't know if you want to say that. Shout out to my baby. Move stap my baby.
Speaker 2: You know that.
Speaker 6: Know my guys, you feel me. So I want them to know that I'm rapping them. It's loved ones.
Speaker 2: I want them to thrive over there I want my loved ones to know where to go.
Speaker 6: It's the east Side. I'm from the east Side, so you ain't got to look for it. I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: Where to go.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, Like, go show them loved ones that love. The House of Mary Jane. Now right off the lodge, the House of my Mary Jane. Going go in there, tell them say, flow sent you. They're gonna show you some love. You feel me. We go on to the House of Mary Jane on March the first March the first. We're gonna be at the House Mary Jane. That's a Saturday. See, I ain't got to look at my schedule my head.
Speaker 2: You feel me.
Speaker 6: Flavor Detroit, we just turned Flavors the fuck up. We was on Flavors. That's on eight Mile Flavors.
Speaker 5: You guys, you be proud man.
Speaker 7: That's something probably how many stories going because it's like very competitive out there in such a niche product like it must.
Speaker 6: And then it's the like so people before I got back in these stores, like I've only been back in Metrics since August. I did fifty five stores since August. Because people already know like to bring, they know the name, they know the way, they probably already Goo Gang members. They probably been Goo Gang members. Since you feel me, you feel me, they might be certain five family.
Speaker 2: Members, so you know how that go. Product.
Speaker 6: I can't forget nobody though. Potter's Boutique. Shout out to Potter's Boutique. They right out of like Battle Creek.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: They over there in that area and kalamazoo oh is gonna kill me if I this up. I gotta look, I gotta I'm gonna call my baby online like man what Potter's Boutique is, and I gotta look at this.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, y'all.
Speaker 5: Shout out the family man Potter, Battle Creek.
Speaker 6: It's in Battle Creek. My bad, Potters. That's the only one I messed up.
Speaker 2: My bad. But I know where y'all at.
Speaker 6: That just threw me off. Potters, Battle Creek. You gotta go to Battle Creek and see my baby Potters. Shout out to my dog. You already know it. Fire station all ten in the Up, all the ten fire stations in the Upper Peninsula, they carrying that caviard.
Speaker 2: They holding us down in the Up.
Speaker 6: Ain't no bigger brand, ain't no bigger store than fire station in the up. So if you're shopping anywhere in the up, you ain't at fire station.
Speaker 2: You sleep because they got to my baby. They got all packed.
Speaker 6: They sent down to the city, they sent all around the world. They sell them sent the best ship and we found it. They came and HOLI that goo. I sent them to a few more loved ones. They made show they had packed all throughout their facility. So if you want that pre pack game, you want that good Gurrock, you want some good Deli, you want some good ass flower cold ass. You know what they got good over there, a good ass purchasing manager. He from the culture he was. He still got his original Gurrock shirt from too. I was in the eighteen I'm talking about the original one. I was screen printing, you feel so, I'm like, but he was at the real high times, going booth to booth. Really, you know, so he know what pack he is. You know what I'm saying. So soon as he seen me back on metrics, he caught flow. Stop playing where you at? Like, stop playing, I'm up like a man. You know what pack he is, So shout out the fire station. Y'all did good by rocking with him. Because y'all gonna keep packing the people gonna keep running in that dough that people want that quality for shelf for show.
Speaker 5: So I love this shit, man, Man.
Speaker 2: Graham's dis fall.
Speaker 6: Now, graham just got their bag last week, shot out the Grands and they just did a grand opening.
Speaker 2: All they knew Grahams. So I gotta go to Grahams because they.
Speaker 6: I'm I can off the top of my head, I'm in three Rivers, Three Rivers, Michigan. Shout out the three Rivers. That's all over there. That's out over there on the west side of the state, right on the border.
Speaker 2: You feel me.
Speaker 6: So if you're coming across that border, my baby, you know where to go on that side, on the Chicago side of things, on the Indiana side of things, all over there type that way, you might want to hil that three Rivers. They got that pack over there. That's that Grahams. Grahams got it. Graham's Hazel Park. Shout out the Grahams Hazel Park and shout out the Grahams Mount Worries. You know, see these my loved ones. I know who we're at with it, you know, tearing it down in all these cities.
Speaker 5: For sure, for sure, pressed by your memory. Shit, hey man, I already forgot what you.
Speaker 6: Said, just like I like, I'm looking at the list, but I could just know my peace.
Speaker 2: People put you on.
Speaker 5: These people will feed you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right. We at the table together.
Speaker 6: We're working together and making sure that we you know, keep it as evolving door and keeping our lines of communication open and making sure the pack stay fresh. They mays hype and making were working together on the vendor days we took. We did an eighteen week tour over some of these stores last year as soon as I got back a mextri from August to December to eighteenth. August first December to eighteenth, we went every Friday and Saturday.
Speaker 2: We went to a different store. All the brand new stores we was in.
Speaker 6: We bought Sida baby to probably we did thirty he did thirty something stores like thirty three storesty four.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh you do.
Speaker 6: You got a whole pictures hosted you on our tour day.
Speaker 2: She got a call, picture was up for her birthday. Birthday was at the she was at the wool at the birthday bass. Yeah, it was lit. Did we turned out birthday?
Speaker 6: Yeah? There and then we turned up it was lit. It was definitely lit. We had a good time. She took a call picture with him. They was wearing the rock hoodie had on the Guzatic that new Guzatic hoodie dropped.
Speaker 2: It was sweet.
Speaker 6: So yeah, we're having a good time. Man, we having fun. So me inside. We turned up to so many stores. We had so much fun. The stories he's taking pictures with the people were playing the music outside having fun. So we about to turn it back up. Were about to hit tour. We got March madness coming, good March madness, So we about to go crazy in March.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: We probably like, I'm coming up with some creative fun ship. I kind of you know, we're getting ready. I love much Grahams. I don't forget I said all the grams. Twisted B now twisted B. I gotta click that because they're in the city that I be.
Speaker 5: Man, you you're in spots. I haven't even heard of dog Ship.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, say that's the Wajack.
Speaker 6: The Wajack, Oh my god, it's spelled so crazy, the Watjack Michigan. I never heard of this place in Michigan. But shout out to the Watchack.
Speaker 8: We actually have a friend that lives there.
Speaker 6: He's part of the tribe everywhere.
Speaker 2: When I go to the Wajack, thanks shout out to her.
Speaker 5: Then I met her and I was like.
Speaker 6: Go to the Wajack Classic. When I go there, you gotta come out there. You gotta tap me in with the loved ones out there in the Watjack part of the tribe. I want to, you know, get into that. I want to know what that's about. You know, we're coming out there. The Watjack me on the way and shout her plugging me in. So shout out to Twisted b and the Watchjack with it. You need that pack sky people look pull up saying pull up. You already know and we're about to come out there and turn up. So and we bring us out out there. I think around four twenty somewhere around four twenty we bring it oute of baby out there. Were in conversations and I think it's happening. Dime Shop, the dime Shop. Were in the dime Shop. I think that's in we in Bay City. Shout out the city, Shout out to the dime shop in Base City. We know they rocking with us too.
Speaker 2: Man, that's real. You know, light them up. Cannabis on salesman? You got it?
Speaker 6: How many people you have on your team with me? But what you mean I do all my own sales rep. What Yeah, my own sales rep. Do all my own sales no ship, Yes, I got I got another loved one that I'm bringing in, you know, shout out to the cold She's gonna be one of the sales reps. But yeah, I connected with all these places myself, and that was that was important to me. You feel me like, just make sure I establish that relationship.
Speaker 4: Statement that's sick since August. You got all those stories since August. You're August impressive.
Speaker 5: I really, I really do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I've done. Light them up.
Speaker 6: Cannabis on Livering Noise. I gotta say them because they love ones. Shout out to my dog Brandon. Shout out to my dog Johnny. Shout out to y'all. Y'all know they loved ones. I gotta scream out that store and that's a neighborhood that I'm prevalent in on. Look you on Livering Noise or I mean West Warren and tiremen, you on West warn And and McGraw, Shout out to my loved ones over there. All my number street loved ones back, thirty first, thirty second Street. Shout out to my loved ones over that way. Shout out to the boulevard, Shout out to my vane Wood loved ones. Shout out to my people over that way. That's why I got shot out that stove. Light them up, y'all all go to light them up. That's our loved one.
Speaker 5: And I wonder who knows more people's summer.
Speaker 6: I don't know, man, And shout out to Crank and Cannabis and shout out if I missed any store.
Speaker 5: Man, I'll apologize, call my the comments.
Speaker 2: If I missed anything. And it's a lot of cities that I didn't.
Speaker 7: That was really awesome, And honestly, I really just want to highlight this, like that's so cool that you really go to each of these discos and get a real relationship with them, because like a lot of brands, and there's there's nothing wrong with hiring a salesperson, but like the connectivity where you can just shout out that person's name, like the manager or of the the story.
Speaker 2: Relationships, relationships hold up.
Speaker 6: But I gotta do this for the fire stations because They're my people and my loved ones, and I can't do these cities like that because I rock with these cities. You feel me, and they gotta know I'm coming, gotta know I'm on my way. I'm bringing the loved ones. We bringing artists out, we bringing the party. We bringing a VAB. So just get ready to vab with us. Come pop out, come show, come show me some love. You know I'm gonna show you some love. We're gonna have some fun. So fire Station and Marquette, oh my god, Houghton, that's why Marie uh moneys.
Speaker 2: Iron River up, Ironwood up, nigauney and.
Speaker 7: M m.
Speaker 2: Menomone, monomony, menomony for the spelling. Goddamn spelling be out here.
Speaker 5: My best subject in high school.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not mine.
Speaker 5: That's why.
Speaker 2: Joke is, it's crazy because I read a lot of books. So that's kind of these cities throwing me the full A little loop.
Speaker 5: That's a lot. That's that's I mean, I forget the fire station.
Speaker 8: Very it's very like French Scandinavian up there, Okay, that's where a lot of the words originated from, Like you say, is very French.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 5: History faction.
Speaker 2: This girls round it. Yeah, all around.
Speaker 7: The world, fire stations everywhere in the UP. They took over the u P. Like everywhere in the UP described every major city.
Speaker 6: Come on, man, and that's every city that I'm telling you about to be about to come do laps around the u P. You know I'm coming up, so I don't have a good time. I want you to show me some ski slopes, all that you feel me, some good cabins. I'm looking for good cabin life, trying to them.
Speaker 8: I visit had all the fire stations last summer for work actually, and it was really fun.
Speaker 2: They were all unique. To see what I'm saying, shout out the sky tapped in.
Speaker 6: Man, you might as well get your get your ski boots, get your ski feel.
Speaker 8: Maybe I'll go in the summer when.
Speaker 2: The coloring the summer.
Speaker 8: Yes, it is, absolutely but I have been there in late November.
Speaker 5: Yeah the fall is scary.
Speaker 8: No, no, no, late November is scary.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, but we went when it was falling. Yeah, b eagles flying up there. I freaked out. Pull we got out of the car.
Speaker 2: Man, real wildlife.
Speaker 6: I like the woods type of stuff. I used to hang out and ball and kid a little bit. We used to go to ball with Michigan. We had a little cabin out by there. It was just out in the little woods, still kind of like city city, off enough.
Speaker 2: Off enough.
Speaker 6: It was good because I used to you know, I used to like being out there a little different.
Speaker 1: It's different. I like it. I like hiking out there.
Speaker 2: I like fishing.
Speaker 1: Fishing is fun.
Speaker 5: Man, I've done We've been trying. I mean we were talking about doing.
Speaker 2: When I was a kid, I used to fish a lot. Shout out to my uncle Duke. But I was to fish. I used to go to go out up northern fish.
Speaker 7: Nothing like smoking a little bit and just getting one with nature.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: It's a vibe. Man, it's a vibe. So that's that's cool.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 5: You do everything else you guys get.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So like your product, is it like an eighth in the package?
Speaker 6: I told you, I'm gonn and we're gonna drop some mom some digital assets for y'all, so y'all can see kind of the packaging.
Speaker 2: I was rushing to get here and left a box for bags. I only have bags only.
Speaker 6: But you can see, like I got I'm gonna show you that, like this pack of smoking.
Speaker 2: But you know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, in my car it's my Grassberry lemonade packaging, you feel me.
Speaker 2: And it's nothing in it.
Speaker 6: You see, it's no metric tag on it because they don't have anything in it, you know, like you know what I'm saying, no metric tag on it because it's nothing and it's just packaging. I gotta you know, I got a people that print. Matter of fact, I could shot them out because it all love brand bag. Shout out to my dog Alec over there, brand my bag man, shout out that's this made this made in the state of Michigan, you feel me. We make this right here in oak Park. Man high Quality Bags printed my large straight off the factory.
Speaker 2: You go look at my page. Look at page. You'll see it coming fresh off the press. They really make these from you feel me?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, So.
Speaker 1: It like at the retail shop. Is it by the gause?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 6: So let me break them down a few of the different my products. And I hate that I don't have package and show this because it's killing me.
Speaker 2: Right now.
Speaker 1: Do you like do you like infuse me?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 6: Just or the straight mood or no? So what I have is three different flavors of flower. All right, okay, I have two. All of them are in the condominant, but they're hybrids in the dominant. Some of them just have different levels of in them. My number one, I'll say, I ain't gonna say number one seller. I can't even say that because they sell differently in different places.
Speaker 2: La Pop Rocks.
Speaker 6: That was what I started out with, one of the coldest strains that we got out of l A crazy flavor, real gassy, gassy, sweet type of flavor in the condominant. Though I have you on the couch for sure, definitely high. You got Gooberry Gelato. That was my second strain that drop, and I only drop one strain a month, just so people can get a you know, accommodated with the first one. To get and get get acclimated with the first.
Speaker 2: One, you feel. I want you to taste it, get in your palate.
Speaker 6: I want you to really get to know that brand first before I even roll out everything and just push it all on you. I don't feel like you got to market things properly, you feel me, you gotta give stuff time to set into the people. Then, so every month, keep dropping just an exotic strain for you. You feel me, so y'all can keep enjoying a new drop, you know, even gurros. I'm coming out, but I'm but I'm gonna keep telling you. I got at the Guberry Gelatto. I came out with raspberry lemonade, and this is this is more on.
Speaker 1: Sounds delicious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is delicious.
Speaker 6: It's a raspberry lemonade is very delicious, man, But it's more on the.
Speaker 2: It's more on a gas. It's like gas.
Speaker 6: See that's what a lemonade kind of like when I say lemonade, I really think raspberry is sweet, but it's the gas that's coming. When I came with the limb, I like when it's sweet, they crossed like, you know, how eliminated sweet. But it's kind of like on the same you know. It's funny. I can't wait till the world really tasted. It's like that's why I named it, that I can't wait to the world taste it. But I just made sure I still do on quality, man. And I made sure that the look, the taste, the texture was right, you know. And I tried to put the names closest to the flavor that I felt.
Speaker 2: Like it was.
Speaker 7: I'm curious when you you grow the flower. Is the shatter the same from the flower. Is it just like all your products, you know, I get we forgot and there's keith on top. We never even got there because I got mind blowing about the triple covered and then there's so so.
Speaker 2: On the caviar. So now that we get through it.
Speaker 6: For flower, I also have go rock caviar, which is a moon rock. I need people to know that it is a moon rock. Some people don't know what caviar is. Some people like I got to talk to the world like as if, like as if they don't know, you know what I'm saying, and these are connoisseurs, but like I found a lot of people asking me, like what what is grock caviar?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 5: Because people don't know the word caviar.
Speaker 7: I feel like moon rock even some people do, but it's it's a niche product, like it's one of those things like.
Speaker 6: I want to That's why I want to be very very that caviar is a moon rock, a moon rock. It's a flower wrapped in different concentrates. Because you can use rosin, you can use resin, you can use shatter. We like to use shatter, you know, clean, very clean shatter.
Speaker 2: You feel me.
Speaker 6: That way, you know, Yeah, I really like shatter, but you know I like I like the rosin rocks too. We dropping, you know, because I got a call frosted goo. You know that comes out after the goo. You feel me Like I said, it's layers. You know I'm hitting you and that's that's.
Speaker 5: I'm a big solving this guy.
Speaker 7: I mean, I don't em wrong, Like I love all dabs, so I'm not hating, so I just went ever solve them.
Speaker 5: I love comparing.
Speaker 6: Yes, So that's why rock is our rockets, our rockets, our shatter product or our liquid diamond product, because we do make our rocks with liquid diamonds where we have met down our diamonds and and hit it, you know what I'm saying. Or we do our shatter, you know, our shatter morocks and people. I feel that people really love it that way. They want it to be that consistency. Especially when we hrs like fine wine, you feel the older because.
Speaker 5: With shatter you could actually break it up.
Speaker 7: I feel like when you have other consistencies that you kind of run into, it's so malleable.
Speaker 5: You can't smoke it the way you roll.
Speaker 7: A joint so I kind of dig the idea of shatter. But that's why when you hear solid solventss, all'm like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's the best way to smoke a moon rock? For all of our listeners as well too. Okay, you probably get that question a lot too, because just like you, I.
Speaker 6: Find for best use if you have a joint, if you like joints, or if you like the road blunts, you can I find best use for me is you put your small layer of flower down first, maybe like a half a gram. You put the half a gram of gurroc in the middle, and then another half a gram of flower or some shake or something on top of it. Where the gouroc is in the middle of your joint or in the middle of your blunt. You roll that thing up and you're blunt. You roll that thing up, and then you're gonna go to the to the moon. You're gonna go to the moon and back, you know, and then I feel like it makes your blunt last about thirty minutes when you put the guroc like that dead in the middle of the blunt, kind of like how people put the do the worm thing donut.
Speaker 2: You was doing that with the Guroc.
Speaker 6: Before the donuts came out, we was adding that stuff in the center. You feel me like that, and that grew rock directly in the middle because I wanted a canoe and I age it like. That's why I aged like wine too, because I wanted to kind of turn back. Because if you have shatter, diamonds is made from shatter, you feel me. Diamonds are made from shatter. It's just about it's a different consistency. All of it's a resin you feel me. So when you when you get it out the closed loop, it comes like in liquid. Now you can either let it dry and when it dried, that's your shatter. Or no, when you oxidize and let it age, that's when it turns to uh dot sugar and diamonds.
Speaker 2: Batter, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: That's when when you age it with air and oxygen, that's when it changes into diamonds into things like that. But it all originates shatter, you feel me. So just a little education for people, you know when you're talking.
Speaker 7: No, no, it's great because there is so many different concentrates nowadays that people don't fully understand each and the differences and like That's why I think that was so unique that when you said shatter, I'm like, oh, that makes sense for breaking up because when I used to get moon rocks, especially like you know, you to get moon rocks that like the dispo made again nothing nothing to knocking the disco stuff. But sometimes when it's just they were just throwing like you know, shitty flower and like whatever cost, and that's when you can't break it up and you couldn't smoke it, so I felt like I was wasting my money.
Speaker 5: So I feel like you've hit this like unique.
Speaker 7: That's probably why everyone goes back to you because you actually have this formula that like you can actually smoke that ship.
Speaker 2: Yes, you can actually smoke it, and it's gonna be quality. Like I said, like you to give me the number one, the number one. Then I'm anaspin a team, you know, so I want to make sure you guys get something.
Speaker 6: You can understand the level of quality that we put into this in a level level of passion that we put into our product.
Speaker 1: You feel we'll feel it speaking the product.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, there you go. And that's really like we.
Speaker 4: Love our quality product and when when it stands out like you can just tell that you put in the quality work, and your your growers putting quality work, and your whole team everyone there helping, whoever's there. Yes, and you just you can see it in the product. And when you smoke it, you get that. You can just tell it's a smoker. You know.
Speaker 1: It's like, that's that good good.
Speaker 6: Come on, man, and that's that's all we ain't for now, ain't gonna lie. I think that's what I do. Do this thing for a little bit more than anything. Is that review, Like when you get feedback like that was that and that was that good good?
Speaker 2: I'm like, man, that it's like a rush. You're like, man, what I feel good?
Speaker 5: That's I do a little music and I love performing.
Speaker 7: And whenever he gets like he I just see it's a light. It's a proud moment. It's like I worked so hard, you know.
Speaker 6: You know, there's a lot of sacrifice, the owner, the CEO.
Speaker 2: Then you gotta make sure every long, nice long days.
Speaker 7: You gotta make sure it doesn't really turn off. You have to turn off the phone where I do not disturb and focus mode is my best friend, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Be long man, these days, be long, you know, you gotta just keep your mind running. You gotta stay focused. I ain't gonna lie you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I like this.
Speaker 7: What what other advice would you give to up and coming entrepreneur someone getting into the industry, because.
Speaker 6: Man, getting that gym, go, get your mind right, get your health right. That clarity that ain't allowed to bring me a lot of clarity. I noticed my business go better when I work out in the morning. I dig that balance and start with that, you know, start with getting your inner body, get your health right first, and then I ain't gonna lost from from that point forward. You know, get your focus once you laser focus on what it is that you want, what you've got passion.
Speaker 2: For and you're really passionate about it.
Speaker 6: Don't get into no industry for no money you're gonna because you're gonna always be upset because now you're just chasing the money and money.
Speaker 2: Put the money going and the money slow.
Speaker 6: Because any industry get in, it's highs and lows, ending them swim.
Speaker 2: You know, you at your peak and sometimes you'll load you. But a good thing about when it's feeling right now. Yeah, I'm trying to tell you the market feeling it.
Speaker 6: But the good thing about when you're passionate and you love something, you'll do it and don't make no money some days, and it don't feel bad.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 5: You know, we just chasing the dream. You're chasing something bigger than vision.
Speaker 6: Man, Like you're like, all right, cool, you know, and lie, I perform very well under pressure. You can feel me. So sometimes that pressure brings the best out of me. So I thrive when the market get funy. That's when my best marketing come out. You feel me like, oh, we got to get creative to sell this ship.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 6: You know, the people want They got a choose between gour rock and gas Come get the gas, go Rock.
Speaker 7: No. I love it, man, but dude, I just I think that being fifty five stores is really shows that, like people resonate with your product.
Speaker 2: Man, But I appreciate that. But we're going to one fifty before the end of the year. The goal is we want to be in each city in Michigan.
Speaker 6: At least one or two stores on each side of the city's one thousand and sixty dispos in the state of Michigan.
Speaker 2: We just want to be in temper center of the stores.
Speaker 6: Only the most high quality stores we don't desire to be everywhere.
Speaker 2: You gotta know how you stand on quality. You got bad customer service.
Speaker 6: We don't want your dispo if you want to your people like shit, we don't want your dispo. If you ain't gonna show no love, we don't even want to be in your dispo. We want to be with people walking in and feel like cheers. You know, it's happy to somebody happy to know your.
Speaker 7: Trust in that relationship is so important to make successful business happen. Yes, you know, because otherwise it's like one person just trying to make money off the other person and hustle it.
Speaker 6: You know, my stuff don't sit on the shelf. So now when people sitting in here, they don't really like the body buying less because your buttenders or your your management.
Speaker 2: I'm glad it went open. Your management. Your management is funny and shitty.
Speaker 6: And now people buying less and now people not even represent the product properly.
Speaker 2: So now when they finally.
Speaker 6: Get to the great there is dry, it's crunchy, it's aged.
Speaker 5: Uh uh then the brand yeah, because then then the person buys it.
Speaker 6: They just they disturbed. So I need feedback. I mean, you know, hit me in my DMS. Let me know who who got an aged pack, Let me know who stuff bad. Let me know when you feel it ain't you know it's too dry? You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: All flow?
Speaker 6: I bought one from over here. I feel like it was a little crunchy. My guy, you need to check it out over there. Good look at my boy. I'm gonna go.
Speaker 5: Check it out, yeah, man, Because that's how you grow. That's how you grow.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 7: We've done some reviews and most people were like, even if it was negative, they're like, hey, you know, like that's cool.
Speaker 5: I hope you try something new.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: We also had brands to be like hey, bullshit, and it's like.
Speaker 7: It's like but but that feedback is like isn't that don't you want that?
Speaker 5: We want everyone lying you and.
Speaker 2: Just like you.
Speaker 7: That's why I feel like everyone thought they had gas back in the day, because if you knew someone who was already hard enough to find weed, now that it's a bunch of good weed, it's like you actually kind of grow some good product.
Speaker 5: You can't just say I got good week.
Speaker 6: So I got questions for y'all, Just one quick question and y'all while y'all come up with the other couple of questions. But what made y'all start this podcast? What brought you all together, you know as a group and the team, you know what I'm saying. What was the focus of this podcast?
Speaker 2: Like from the beginning, just just real quick.
Speaker 7: I got into audio and like just went to audio school for film and stuff. So I was like looking to do this type of stuff. My buddy Dave actually just went through seven almost facing seven felonies.
Speaker 4: I was working at Dispo that got raided and then my house got the raid. They kicked in the dispo, my house, the owner's house, the other owner's house, and Bud Tender's house.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he was on the news.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I did. I did. I did.
Speaker 4: I remember because there's a video that with my head duck and I was like, oh, my mom's going to see this on a Fox.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I never got arrest heavy, but it's so funny. I'm glad to see you made it out of that, and I'm glad I know you happy.
Speaker 5: That kind of thing is like quit everything.
Speaker 4: I quit throwing, I quit doing a bunch of stuff. I had started bad PTSD for a while. Sometimes I get like little things here and there.
Speaker 5: I got a good annoying friend that pushed it to talk about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then eventually we and then eventually we just started doing video.
Speaker 7: And then like before COVID, he was too he had too much ptsdeo, that was too paranoid, and like at that point, we were just trying to get the good word out there because you see in media and Fox too and ship, Oh, how much money they're making, how much revenue is thing and like and all these news but then it's like people are still going to jail, people are still fucking you know exactly, like they're still wrongdoing, still a lot to grow, they're still safe banking for cannabis and big businesses.
Speaker 5: There's still so much that's missing.
Speaker 7: And we just were like, let's talk about it, and then it was kind of good therapy for him to talk about Then we start the video and then years later, I mean now bringing us to like just a few months ago. I mean, I guess a little bit longer now, but Summer is at it, and you know, it's the perspective, you know, like shift and then Summer is just I don't want to like talk too much about when you're standing right here, but I feel like so much, so much experience in the metric industry and knows the right people, and just you have a really great perspective.
Speaker 5: So like we really just want to have a better discussion. That's why we had it.
Speaker 7: Summer.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's what's up.
Speaker 5: So keep us word, keep us a line too.
Speaker 6: How you've been feeling it since you've been on the podcast. And just I see her in the industry, She's every.
Speaker 2: Everywhere, everywhere.
Speaker 5: She wasn't even interested to hang out with.
Speaker 6: That girl out here, you know, put you know, you know, really making it happen. I've seen her in a lot of good rooms, with a lot of good people, doing a lot of great things. So you know, so when she told me, you know she was at the podcast to him, like you do everything right.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: So we have like we have our our I don't want to say our morals. What we're gonna call it goes our saying advocate, educate, inspire. It's like our morals we stand by. And when we did our interview with Summer, I literally said to him, I was like, dude, stands by all that stuff, so you know, and that's like what we try to stand by because in our that's what we try to do for canvus.
Speaker 2: Man summer killing it like, That's why I came out today.
Speaker 6: She a loved one, you know. Every time I see her, I appreciate it up every time. You know, we having a good time, you know, and I love That's one thing I love about this industry. You just bring us all together, you know, and a lot of good parties. You know what I'm saying. It's that we bring us together. You feel me and it's a good time every time. So I appreciate you y'all for having me.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I appreciate you coming on.
Speaker 4: It's been a great and fun of interview. It's been awesome learning about Gurak. I'm excited to go try your moon rocks.
Speaker 2: You can't Yeah, I can't wait to you know.
Speaker 1: I hit you all xamples man for coming towards the end, but we haven't.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, thank you for the kind word everyone, and thank you as well for here today for my cast. And I think it's really important to tell your story, especially during Black History Month and being a black entrepreneur in the licensed cannabis industry. Yes, you know, like, I think that's really important to you know, spread your message and you know, into your story.
Speaker 2: Man. And I appreciate it because it motivates Yeah.
Speaker 6: Man, and I swear you know, the industry, you know, it's very It's a very few they look like me in the industry for real. You know, it's not a lot of us. We make up of about three percent of the entire industry, you feel me. So what I am going to do and what I'm working on is gurak. I haven't really It's funny that y'all said said that and we having it at this time because I'm passionate about making sure that we bridge the gap between the caregiver side with my people in the licensed market. I'm about to usher me in a lot of the brands that have been putting the work in you feel me. Shout out to them people, man, you know what I'm saying. Shout out to the A one Selections, Shout out to the web that have already been in metric that's already you know, doing licensing deals right now. You know, I don't know what you said that on the camera right now, but sorry, it's all love.
Speaker 2: They ain't said to companies with companies.
Speaker 6: So but you know, it's just a lot of and you know, but you know it's so funny, but shout out to these companies. Man, it's a few more, you know what I'm saying, It's a few more. I'm gonna have to drop them on you because it's like, but I'm gonna but I'm I'm you know, we're gonna be gonna bridge the gap. You know, it's a lot of brands that's you know, I want to be right at the forefront, you know, ussuring some people in because I know a lot of good people that we can bridge the gap with, like people to send the caregiver side of things, you know what I'm saying, and that and a lot of people that's on the license side of things that.
Speaker 2: Need the help.
Speaker 6: They need these brands, they need these people that's already connected to the people. You want to get the people. You got to connect to the people. You know, got some brands and people that's connected to the people. Man, And once they want some of these companies tie in with them, they'll never have to worry about selling the weed again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, gotta connect with the culture.
Speaker 6: You gotta tap in with the culture. You gotta tap in with the culture. You don't tap in with the culture, you're gonna keep losing. Because you know, a lot of people ran it. It's like a gold rush. They was like, oh, it's gold, it's gold under its gold. Yeah, yeah, is called the gree They ran to the grid.
Speaker 7: And they thought they could just grow some Like I said, everyone just thought they could grow the money.
Speaker 6: Or they had the space, the buildings, or we can grow and we will sell it out.
Speaker 1: You five thousand pounds.
Speaker 6: Yeah, all right, you know how long d Yeah you feel me. So you know, you gotta tap in with the culture. You gotta connect. You gotta tap into the people. And one thing I love, like.
Speaker 5: Your roots are good, man, your tree grows. Man, you know your roots are garbage. Ain't gonna grows.
Speaker 2: Love about this plant. It bring us all together.
Speaker 6: That's one thing I noticed about every weed event, every race, color and creed, every age between twenty one and.
Speaker 2: Eighty one, ninety.
Speaker 7: One until they're not here, you know. And the old man, grandpa.
Speaker 2: Best friends from all walks of life.
Speaker 5: All it's some medicine, man.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about. They see, we see each other, we light up.
Speaker 6: I said, Man, this plant is crazy because I don't think some of these cities I would have been there. And if it's not for this plant, I don't know some of these you know circles we all come in city, and if it's not for this plant, you know what I'm saying. So you know, just like we said, being a part of a culture and the vibe you feel me, it's amazing.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna lie I fully.
Speaker 5: I heard that it's harder to be a part of a culture.
Speaker 7: You can just buy a business, but getting a part of that culture, you're you're in something, You're representing something, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: That's what I love about it.
Speaker 6: I got shout out, the rocks out the five members worldwide, shout out.
Speaker 4: I got one last question for your flow before we head out. It's been great and we asked every guys. It's a funny question.
Speaker 7: You can't say funny anymore if someone calls out that reason, it's a unique question.
Speaker 5: I had a couple of interviews ago.
Speaker 7: Someone caught you out.
Speaker 5: But I'm ready.
Speaker 4: I remember who it was now, Yeah, that's right, Yeah, busting down some of your gas. All of a sudden, the Kanja genie pops out, grant you one wish to change anything in the industry. Would you change anything industry.
Speaker 5: Bons heating?
Speaker 6: If I could change anything in the industry, m hm, instant in an instant, that's right.
Speaker 2: I can't back.
Speaker 6: That's a great question. If I can change anything in the industry, there's so much it would be quality of all the weed that's ever produced.
Speaker 2: So even the lows is great.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 5: No more, no more booo.
Speaker 2: No more bad weed in the world.
Speaker 6: I'd be like everything is grown, once it's pulled from the dirt.
Speaker 2: It gotta be fire.
Speaker 1: I like it all flavors.
Speaker 5: Could you imagine everything everything was good?
Speaker 2: Crazy?
Speaker 5: Imagine every week was ten dollars ounces.
Speaker 6: I'm talking about but you know what so cold I wanted I that's what I think. That'll be sweet about it, Like even the ten dollars unces, like even though I don't think.
Speaker 5: That's wild, man, that's a quarter pounds. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: It's crazy. Or even the REGOs that was fire.
Speaker 6: That's why I like said, we could still smoke some REGOs today and they corns and they.
Speaker 7: Like freaking the green corns that the ship.
Speaker 6: Fired, or like you like family ship going like hey, you know what I'm saying, like that would be crazy.
Speaker 2: That just just don't never run into a bad pack.
Speaker 4: That that'd be nice as long as all across the world, to across the world, no matter where I'm at there, no matter what.
Speaker 6: And that's what I'm saying, No matter the price, you could be like, oh man, I got so much of this ship ten dollars because it's all love. That's how the wee game used to be. Like back in the end of the day it was getting Edison. It was like, man, what you know, I got fields of as ship ten dollars, my baby ship.
Speaker 2: I don't even want to That is what it takes for me to grow the ship.
Speaker 6: This is what it takes for me to cut it down and pay my little people to help me trim it and give it to you. Cost me seventeen dollars. An ounce to produce Higo was seventeen dollars, my guys, all, that's crazy, right, and that.
Speaker 2: And not be garbage though. It was like gas and you know, it's so funny. That's why I love the game too.
Speaker 6: I got people pull up on me from all across the world bringing me flour and I love it, y'all. Keep please keep doing it. I try stuff from all cities, walks of life. Everybody bringing me pack man, my mans. Man, I got a damn there, Damn.
Speaker 2: Shout out to my dog. Damn man.
Speaker 6: He drove with his wife about hour and a half away to bloom and blaze sagging off. He drove an hour and a half away with his wife to bring me some weed. A case of weed. Wow case, I said, damn like and it was labeled all his strains, every jar labeled for th ac percent. It's all type of ship. And I'm talking about I smoked every last strain. Texted him back and forth like yeah, this was called all this one was all right flavor on it was. It was like, you know, we was able to dank dan or something.
Speaker 2: Man. They say, ain't no dank without daing. That's my dog. But he always showed me love, man, and he always you know, this is part of the culture I love so much. You know.
Speaker 6: He drove an hour and a half to give me some weed and it came in the inside and bought some gouzatics.
Speaker 5: That's the only thing you gotta love about that.
Speaker 2: I want to support you.
Speaker 6: Let me go in here by He brought like three four packs and then gave me like four ounces.
Speaker 7: Especially if someone's sick man R s O, people will just come and give you our So there is some love nowadays because there has been some loss in this world, like because of not being able to have access. So I love the community for that reason too. You need some ship will help you.
Speaker 2: Out come on, and that's what it's supposed to be.
Speaker 6: That's what I was talking about, like all it should be quality, but it's all love no matter what I think.
Speaker 4: That's fire. We haven't had an answer like that, so.
Speaker 2: It's unique question.
Speaker 5: Always neque answer.
Speaker 1: I always knew it is it is.
Speaker 2: That's what's up man.
Speaker 1: Well appreciate you coming on coming out here.
Speaker 2: Man, thank you.
Speaker 6: I want to just shout out a shout out to the world, Shout out to rock, shout out to the certified members worldwide, shout out to the In my podcast, am I saying it right?
Speaker 7: Mechanics mechanic if you spelling? Am I from Michigan, But it's mechanic.
Speaker 2: That's why I thought it was m I know.
Speaker 5: My Canic cast talking to you about the branding. Man, you hit the branding.
Speaker 6: Do you know what I'm saying, because I want my loved ones to know when they see this, I want them to remember it.
Speaker 2: You know, you got to appreciate that in mind.
Speaker 5: Shout out Summer, shout out.
Speaker 6: Shout out to my baby Summer man. She she shout out to twin. No, I'm just came out out to my baby, but.
Speaker 2: You already know, man.
Speaker 6: But I wanted to say shout out to all them certified stores. Y'all know where to get that gu Rock Goodberry Gelatto, Go Raspberry.
Speaker 2: Lemonade at La Pop Rocks. I'm nice and high. We got high here. Damn, it was something else I wanted to shout out.
Speaker 6: Oh official gu Rock follow us on Instagram, pulled the rock shout out to seventeen Savant. That's where I get my concentrates from. If y'all know seventeen Soadan they cold. Shout out to my brother Green Dolphin for growing the funk out them guzatics, keep going crazy.
Speaker 2: We have a great year.
Speaker 6: Were coming to one hundred and fifty stores, y'all get ready, tap into your face.
Speaker 2: Let them know since you're stopping at one fifty, you're going to another state. So y'all, you ain't in you know, what. I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, you know, we didn't get too much in the future. Do what do you have plans to go to that? And well, what's the next one.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna keep that on.
Speaker 7: Okay, okay, that's for next bringing.
Speaker 6: The deals that we do, deals that we're looking at right now. I'm just gonna say Arizona, the state we we might be in Arizona. Well, I'm not gonna say might. That's not like you gotta watch your words. We're looking at Arizona, We're looking at Florida, We're looking at New York, Chicago, New Jersey. It's deals on the table everywhere, loved ones everywhere. I just we just have to conquer Michigan the way I think we should.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 6: So one hundred and fifty stores and then were out of here, y'all, and we're gonna always be here. Were always touching down everywhere. But you know this home, you know, we got to just make sure we got the certified family members and the loved ones, especially at home in Michigan, taking care of before we go. So we'll be in every city, y'all be able to tap in, y'all be able to get us everywhere. We're gonna make sure we keep them packs fresh too. I'm gonna open up a form so y'all can constantly give me feedback.
Speaker 5: That I.
Speaker 6: Don't care how rough, and you gotta talk to me about it. Just say what you gotta say, and yeah, give me real reviews, you know, because I ain't gonna lie. We into tweaking too. You know one thing about quality, you can always get better, you know what I'm saying. So I'm always looking for the best weed and we learn it. So my next strain, I don't know what it's gonna be, but I'm strained hunting.
Speaker 2: I got an idea.
Speaker 6: We got stuff going in, you know what I'm saying, and shit coming out, But I get you know, like I'm looking for it. I still got to be thinking about next year. And you know what I'm saying. If somebody come and say, hey, flow, that ship you drop was cool, but I got something better, you need to put this in the dirt. I'm looking for the best man. So we haven't reached our peak. We just we're just beginning. We're just getting this started. Y'all get ready to y'all get ready to go on flavor testing with me all.
Speaker 2: We're about to have a taste testing.
Speaker 6: You feel me, y'all live every pack I dropped. We taste testing like crazy, y'all. Make sure y'all get in the feedback into me like flow. Bring that back because some of this stuff I'm gonna drop. That's a memory. All this stuff limited drops too. Because I'm having fun.
Speaker 2: You feel me. I'm just having fun right now. You feel me so much.
Speaker 6: We're gonna have fun, y'all. We're gonna have fun. I'm about to let y'all go through this with me. You feel me and some stuff I'm gonna bring out, and then it's gonna leave. Y'all gonna have to make me bring it back like flow, y'all. It's gonna be off of demand. Y'all gonna be like flow.
Speaker 2: We need that. I noticed my people love that gooberried gelato. You know what I'm saying. I was good.
Speaker 5: I love we love. I'm like a big.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 6: I noticed they just like see people when that's coming back, like and I took it sold out.
Speaker 2: I be doing limited batches. We don't do.
Speaker 6: We a craft bro. You feel me, I'm a craft bro. We don't do no more than two hundred and fifty pounds month. You feel me that.
Speaker 7: Get that quality, man, you can't grow. You go too quick, go to guilty.
Speaker 2: To to to go too big, too fast, you'll lose. You lose out on quality.
Speaker 6: And so now you know being real particular. So y'all better know that I'm I'm working hard on it.
Speaker 7: Y'all all recognized. Give me around man like, hopefully I'll be back out.
Speaker 5: Man, we gotta sample the whole thing.
Speaker 2: I'll make that call. I'm coming to throw the goose signal in the sky boom coming.
Speaker 7: All right, yep to y'all out shut our partners to man. I just wanted to shout them out a little bit of love. Lost Coast plant therapy.
Speaker 5: Use that code of Mike twenty yeah, shoutout old score, Yeah, old score.
Speaker 7: Organics, Canny extracts, Kinship Cannabis code high nine. Shout get that drink everywhere my canic family kinship check them like like close up, man, you support the fam you support.
Speaker 2: Shout out the logan too. Shout out the logan and show tapped in over there.
Speaker 1: They're good over there, They're good over there.
Speaker 2: All right, shout out the summer, my baby, shout out to you for having.
Speaker 4: Me, Yes, thank you for sending us up summer, and as always, we're here to advocate, educate, and inspire.
Speaker 1: Tonight time, y'all, pace world Order