Speaker 1: In one instance on this show, someone was asked about the fentanyl crisis in West Virginia, and within twenty seconds, the guest turned it into it's Israel's fault and got I'm like, you got to stop, okay, Like the problem of opiates may come from China, but when we're talking about heroin abuse in West Virginia, we're talking about jobs, the white working class being left behind, the loss of the coal mines and things like this, and all of a sudden're talking about Israel.
Speaker 2: Who did it? All? That's derangement.
Speaker 3: So last night my good friend Timpole had Randy Fine on his show, a man I hesitate to call him a man, a man who I was about to run for Congress against. It's true. I was seriously considering it. I was talking to people in DC. I was about to do it. So of course I tuned in and I was like, well, this is going to be a banger. There's going to be some real contentious issues here. There's got to be some contention. There has to be. There was not, And as I'm sitting there as the clock ticks to two hours, I'm like, this is the most frustrating thing I've ever watched in my life, and I am now inspired to counter all of the terrible arguments that were put forward. Now, Tim was good enough to distinguish between those that have genuine criticisms of our foreign policy and our relationship with Israel, to make sure that he was being clear he's not talking about all of us when he's basically saying everybody's got Israel derangement syndrome. Now, but I felt like, okay, well, if you think that the Dave Smith libertarian camp, which I'm obviously a part of, have valid criticisms, let's make those counters. Since none of you, the entire panel, was capable of making any of them, as Randy Fine lied to your audience. So I pulled about ten clips that drove me absolutely up the wall, and I'm going to dismantle and devour these terrible arguments. So we're going to take it chronologically. First off, the first hour was all just basically like Boomer con garbage in my humble opinion, basically going after Hassan Piker and Fine like there's no disagreement with any of the first hour. The second hour is where things really got off the rails, and I felt as if I was compelled. It was a demand of me to counter this nonsense.
Speaker 1: So here we go my question for you, with Tucker and Megan Kelly and condos owns and many formerly big Trump supporters breaking for Trump from Trump on principally the issue of Iran, but also the issue of our alliance and support for Israel. You have right now the left and elements of the right unified in just hating Israel. I don't know how the Republican Party, to be fair, the Democrats have also are also divided on this as well. The older Democrats are much much more pro Israel. But with Trump losing support for this reason, how do Republicans actually even win with that sentiment in play?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 4: I think it's not that they're unified in hating Israel. I think it's that they're unified in hating Jews, and Israel's just a vehicle that they use to do that. Look, Israel is the best ally that we have. Israel's the only country that is out there that doesn't ask us to fight their wars for them.
Speaker 2: So we start off with a banger.
Speaker 3: Israel is the only ally that does not ask us to fight their wars for them. What so all of the Middle East wars were not on behalf of Israel at all. They weren't even to the benefit of Israel a smidge, just a pinch. No, No, these were all obviously our own wars. That's why we fought Saddam Hussein in Iraq after nine to eleven. What did he have to do with Iraq or with nine to eleven? Nothing? Nothing at all, but sure, sure Israel is our greatest ally they never ask us to fight their wars. Now, I appreciate the fact that Tim was willing to acknowledge that, yes, this divide is making it impossible for the GOP to win my argument. For my counter argument, I respond to you, Tim, would be why do you think that is why after three years of this or two and a half years since this war began, are you still incapable of understanding your opposition's perspective?
Speaker 2: Why is that?
Speaker 3: Why have you been able to have Dave Smith or Scott Horton or myself on your show multiple times? I've been on I think a dozen times. I'm sure David Scott are comparable. Why is it that you still can't you can't even steal man a position by which we might actually be genuinely upset about our relationship with Israel and the militarism that has come as a consequence of that. And what makes so little sense to me is that Tim comes from the left. He was like a moderate Democrat covering the Occupy Wall Street movement, and then he became more conservative, more right wing, and then he became full on maga, like you can't even I think he's anti war, which is the strangest thing about all this, and we're going to get into some clips about that later. But when it comes to the Ukraine issue, Tim is the first to agree with us, and proudly so that yes, our aid to Ukraine and the militarism that has come from that conflict has not been to our benefit, has been a massive drain on this country. Why can you not see the same argument being made when it comes to Israel and all of their wars and just go okay, yeah, both rational arguments.
Speaker 1: Why do you think that we should continue funding providing funding to Israel?
Speaker 4: And we provide so interestingly, we provide about three and a half billion dollars a year to Israel, but we actually don't give Israel any money. That's one of the big misnomers. What we do is we give Israel three and a half billion dollars of America and made military equipment. So we give them stuff that makes American jobs and we give it to them. It's been estimated that what Israel gives us in return for that is worth ten times as much.
Speaker 5: Lorie.
Speaker 2: What do we get?
Speaker 4: We get intelligence gathering? Kidding what I said, Ramis is good, rhmis is good, but we get intelligence gathering.
Speaker 3: So of course Randy Fine fires off an overt lie and nobody counters it. But in fact, you can look this up. The aid that we have given to Israel over the past two and a half years has been about twenty three billion dollars. That does not include the cost of our military, which is obviously astronomical going to the Middle East and firing off tons of missiles against Iran, but also firing off interceptor missiles to defend Israel as they provoke and attack all of their neighbors. We're talking tens and tens and tens of billions of dollars on top of the twenty three billion that we have given to them an aid. So you already know that you're dealing with the dishonest broker. You already know that if someone who's going to downplay it and say, oh, we're just giving them three billion a year, as if that's not a lot of money, but sitting aside, yeah, compared to our total national budget annually, three billion isn't a lot of money. However, it's not even close to the totality of what we give them. It's not even close to the trillion dollars that's the estimate of what we've spent on the global war on tear. If you actually have done any research, if you've actually read or listened to Scott Horton or Dave Smith, or myself or Tom Woods, or go down the line. There's so many people, so many people have laid this out for you as to the expenditures that have come as a consequence of our relationship to Israel, our greatest ally. Right, But if you're going to be honest about it, if you're going to have an honest debate and discussion about it, be honest about the facts. How much have we actually expended in our defense of our greatest ally, And don't get it twisted, it has been in their defense. It has been to their benefit. Why have we spent over a trillion dollars over the past twenty five years to defend a nation in the Middle East the size of New Jersey. Why have we done that? Make that argument? And if you can't make that argument compelling enough to justify a trillion plus and expenditures, not to mention the thousands of soldiers that died, well, then maybe you don't have a good argument at all.
Speaker 4: President Trump wants to build the Golden Dome. Where do you think that the technology for the Golden Dome contry?
Speaker 2: They do a lot.
Speaker 4: The other thing is Israel is the beta test site because they're always in a war. They're the beta test site for so many of our weapons. So we give them to them and then their soldiers use them. It's estimated for every dollar we give them, we don't give them any Every dollar of our equipment we get ten back. Now are they purchasing at them just so we buy the three and a half we when they say three pop. We buy three and a half billion dollars of our stuff from American military companies, and then we give it to them.
Speaker 2: We don't give them any there's no check, give.
Speaker 3: It and there you have it. The truth comes out, well, at least a partial truth, at least a partial truth that, in fact, yeah, we're not giving them the three and a half billion dollars annually. We buy weapons from our military industrial complex and then we give the weapons to them. So are we giving them three and a half billion dollars in cash? No, We're funneling three and a half billion dollars in cash annually into our weapons contractors and then giving those weapons for free. So, in fact, yes, we are giving three and a half billion dollars worth of weapons to Israel annually, and that doesn't even come close to the totality of it. As I've already laid out. The other tidbit of truth he accidentally let slip there was that he says they're the biggest benefit we get is that it's basically a weapons testing ground for us. That they take our most advanced weapons and they use them on the battlefield. And why does he say, because they're always at war?
Speaker 4: The other thing is Israel is the beta test site because they're always in a war, always.
Speaker 3: At or with their neighbors, is what he says, which is true. Thank you for being honest, But why why are they always at war with their neighbors. Why do we consider them an ally if they can't ever get along with anybody around them? Why do we ignore the obvious negative consequences that come from having a relationship with a nation that is constantly at war with a billion neighboring Muslims. Why do we look at Germany's militarism in the lead up and then during World War Two and say, oh, well, they are obviously the provocateur and obviously the problem. But when Israel does it, we all go no, it's somehow different the fact that they've been at war with, or at least very antagonistic with, all of their nations around them, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Lebanon, Syria, Turkey. I mean, the list is it's a mile long. Because yeah, he's right, they're always at war with their neighbors. Can we at least evaluate whether or not being greatest allies with a country that is constantly at war is to our benefit? Can that question at least be put on the table without me being accused of being some hateful bigot? Do you think sincere quot to U Tim, do you think that if Japan, who's also an ally of ours. If Japan was constantly at war over the past twenty five years, if they were dragging us into a war with I don't know, North Korea, China and a bunch of other countries that surround them are near them, would I not be just as angry about our relationship to Japan as I am to Israel? And can you not see the obvious difference? Can you not see that because Japan is not some imperial empire that's constantly trying to conquer their neighbors, that I don't have the same anger about our relationship to Japan as I do to Israel. Is that not rational? Is that not justifiable? Is that not logical? I think it's all of the above, which makes it very hard to counter my position when I say that I don't think our relationship to Israel is to our benefit. So you have to strawm in it. You have to bring up the most zany out there, people who don't know anything, who haven't read anything, who don't actually understand all of the detriments that have come from a relationship to Israel, so they make bad arguments, and then instead of taking on the good arguments that come from our camp you take on the bad arguments, and then you use that to dismiss the broader counter argument that you don't want to contend with in your perspective.
Speaker 1: What is the reason why so many people right now have turned and have become anti Israel.
Speaker 4: I think there's a couple of reasons. I think on the left there's an obsession with the underdog, so if you're more in worse shape, you must therefore be good. It's part of the obsession with illegal immigrants. And so people look at Israel's this strong, successful country and all these poor, sorry people around it, so therefore they must be good.
Speaker 2: In Israel must be bad. That's number one.
Speaker 5: I think.
Speaker 4: Number two, I think that unfortunately, when something goes wrong in people's lives, they look for someone to blame.
Speaker 2: You know, if I weigh a little.
Speaker 4: Bit too much, it's not my fault, it must be because the restaurant feeds me too much. And I think I think Jews are an easy target if your life isn't good. I think it's been that way for thousands of years.
Speaker 2: I call it the Israel derangement syndrome.
Speaker 4: Yep. And I think the third reason there is a ton of foreign money that is out there funding this sort of stuff.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna leave point one aside because I'm not of the left, so I'll let them defend their own position on not loving Israel. But i will say, when it comes to number two, people look for a scapegoat. Let's first think of the irony that comes with an argument from a guy like Randy Fine, a man who portrays almost not all, but almost all disagreement when it comes to our relationship with Israel as somehow being anti Semitic or bigoted or hateful. Are you not coming up with a scapegoat to try and excuse your own struggles, your own downfall, your own shortcomings, your own problems in life that you want to make sure that they defend Israel in perpetuity, no matter the expenditure, no matter the cost of American lives, no matter the detrimental effects that it has on the American people. But you're coming up with a whole bunch of excuses so that you don't have to deal with the genuine art arguments here. Are you not creating a scapegoat to avoid the reality that some people genuinely just don't like it because they've killed tens of thousands of children over the past couple of years. Is that not creating a scapegoat? When you call us the woke Right or the woke Reich, are you not creating a scapegoat? Are you not actually trying to deflect from the discussion at hand? And then, of course, the last claiming makes is that there's a ton of foreign money out there that's funding this stuff. Has there ever ever been any evidence of that ever sincere question? Because I've looked, I haven't found any I can tell you for a fact, hand on my heart, No, I'm not being funded actually by anybody other than you guys who support me through my locals account or through subscriptions and things like that. So no, it's not happening. It's like, at least on my end, it's certainly not happening. But when it comes to Israel paying for propaganda in my country, I have hard proof of that. The Esther project, which I did an entire episode on. Are you going to contend with that? Does it not seem as if it's just deflection and projection, that you're not actually conned contending with the fact that there's genuine anger and disagreement here about our relationship to Israel that is not being bought and paid for. Does anyone on the panel ask Congressman Fine if he has any evidence of American political commentators or bot networks or whatever actually being created and funded through foreign governments to try and get us to not like Israel. Is there any evidence of it at all? The answer is no, and.
Speaker 1: The Free Press, notably, I mean, Barry Weiss is is an avowed and proud Zionist, and even her publication points out that there's a there's a there's an extremist settler problem in the West Bank.
Speaker 2: Do you think that, like, how do how do we how do we parse through this?
Speaker 1: I agree with you, there's foreign funding promoting individuals who say the stupidest thing about Israel. But then there are stories like this where my libertarian friends are not coming to me and saying stupid conspiracy nonsense. They're saying things like this.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: So I got really excited during this segment because I was like, finally they're going to actually deal with the valid complaints that exist out there, because there are many. And he brings up an article about the violent settlers in the West Bank, and I'm like, Okay, he's going to actually get into it, but then the framing of the question already tells me where this is going. He says, how do we deal with this? How do we like, how do we parse this? Contend with this?
Speaker 2: How do we how do we parse through this?
Speaker 3: It's like, are you asking Randy Fine for talking points on how to basically write off what is honest reporting that you have very violent Israeli settlers that go into the West Bank and steal property and have been doing so for decades and worse than that, He says, I agree with you on the foreign funding.
Speaker 1: Why I agree with you there's foreign funding promoting individual to say the stupidest things about Israel.
Speaker 3: Why do you agree with him that there's foreign funding that is creating animosity towards Israel in America? How do you know that? I've heard him say it a dozen times. I've never seen any proof. He's never proffered any proof, has anybody.
Speaker 4: This is a legitimate issue that people should have concerned about. But the most pernicious form of anti Semitism is when when every other country does it, it doesn't bother you, but when Israel does it, you lose your mind.
Speaker 3: I mean this part drove me absolutely up the fucking wall. He says, Yeah, this is a legitimate issue that you should be concerned about. That's it, and then he immediately pivots to this is the most pernicious form of anti Semitism because you're only bothered by it when Israel does it. You're only bothered by it when our greatest ally steals land from people. Well, first off, no, I'm not, I like probably the mostly like early on in my career, if you want to call it, that, the most viral clip I had that went around was me laying out the history of America's intervention and expansion of NATO that led to Russia invading Ukraine and how I was opposed to all of it. So, yeah, stealing land from your neighbors via violence is bad always. But moreover, even if people only know about Israel stealing land and they don't know about or focus on other nations doing it, that's still a valid complaint. If you don't know or care about Russia, Ukraine or any other war going on in the world, but you say you see and you know about because of the media environment, you've just seen it. More that this is like the one thing that you really know about and you really care about. That's still fine. That's still not anti semitism. It's not hateful to say, hey, stop killing innocent people and taking their land. That is always the principal position to have, even if you don't apply it too stories that you aren't as focused on what kind of a fucking defense is that it's not a defense at all.
Speaker 2: But they should talk about all of the other bad things.
Speaker 4: I agree, and that so this is true. But when people obsess about this to the exclusion of all of the others, that is the direct.
Speaker 6: No one hears about Christians being slaughtered in Africa right now, and I would always i would say, it's really interesting. There was that image that was all over the internet about a week ago where an IDF soldier had removed chopped a cruise, which is horrible, disgusting, But of course that image went viral overnight. Well, no one cares about the fact that in Europe now there's an attempt to basically undermine Christian iconography by a lot of immigrants.
Speaker 2: There No one cares about that.
Speaker 3: You can imagine me watching this show and I'm just like I'm sitting at home, like someone's gonna say something about how stupid all of this is, right, Ian Crossland's going to happen at some point. He did once or twice, but it was very, very minor pushback. But what's so frustrating about it is that it's just an obvious lie. People have been talking about the downfall of Europe for a very long time now, like it's pervasive, especially an online culture. People talk about it NonStop. So obviously that's just a deception. It's just a misdirect. People don't care. Yeah, sure, I guess people don't care so much about the Christians in Africa. But guess what, neither do any of you. You don't talk about it. You don't know anything about it. You don't know the details of it, you don't know what led up to it, you don't know anything about it. You don't know about American intervention in Africa, you don't know about how that has created conflict in those nations, and you don't you sure as hell don't know what my opinions are on any of it. And you also don't talk about how the immigrant crisis, the illegal immigrant crisis in Europe has been just exploded ever since the War on terror, a litany of wars that were began to the benefit and at the behest of Israel. So if you want to distract us from what the violent extremists are doing in the West Bank or Gaza for that matter, by bringing up Europe, how about you bring up the totality of the story. How about you actually know what created the illegal immigrant flood into Europe. Do you think they just all of a sudden one day in two thousand and four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten. Do you think they just randomly fled their nations or could it have been the thousands of bombs that were dropping on their heads.
Speaker 1: We have given more to Ukraine in three years than Israel and fifty by all means, you can tell me that we shouldn't give Israel any money or military aid by through spending, that we should not be allowed them. I will listen to all of these arguments on foreign policy. But when I ask you about the same thing is true for Ukraine and you're like, I don't know, I'm like, okay, I'm not going to accuse a person who has legitimate criticism of Israel of Israel derangement syndrome.
Speaker 2: If you don't know about Ukraine.
Speaker 1: I just say, take a look into it, because we've given them more money. Their president has come to our Congress, they've all waived the Ukrainian flag in our land. People in this country, liberals all over the country are flying the Ukrainian flag, and I look at that very similarly. We give them insane amounts of money.
Speaker 2: They lobby on behalf of a foreign president.
Speaker 1: My question only is why is there only one place you care about? Why not why not Burma, which and you know, or the weaker Muslims, or Sudan.
Speaker 4: You've identified again that most pernicious form of anti Semitism.
Speaker 3: Tim is right, we've given an astronomical amount of aid to Ukraine since that war began. But here's the thing I and Tim and so many others, Basically, the entirety of MAGA opposed that we all uniformly were like, this is insane. We're risking World War three, we're risking nuclear holocausts, and we're blowing up our budget sending one hundred and seventy five billion dollars to Ukraine, a war that was created by our CIA, by our State Department through the Maidan Revolution. This is terribly misguided. And it has to end. This is what created the alliance. This is the Maga Maha libertarian alliance, is that we all agreed that the Democrats were leading us to ruin. But here's the problem. Tim kind of pulls a fast one on you by saying, we've given more to Ukraine since that war began than we've ever given to Israel in the entirety of their existence. Well, first off, we've given them about one hundred and seventy billion dollars just in straight aid that I'm talking about Israel. Well, we've given about one hundred and seventy five billion, so let's just be honest, it's about the same amount. But then you're also leaving off the tabulation sheet the entirety of the wars that we've fought for them, the thousands of lives that we've lost. You're leaving off the tabulation sheet all of the aid that we've given to their neighbors when we're trying to get them to sign on to the Abraham Accords. We're giving billions and billions of dollars to the Saudis and to the Egyptians and so many other nations trying to get them to be friendly with Israel. But you're not going to calculate any of that, even though it's obviously obviously crystal clear being done on behalf of Israeli interests. And then on top of all of that, you've left off the trillion dollars through the global warr and tear. So we're talking. I mean, this is exponential spending compared to what we've done in Ukraine.
Speaker 1: If you only criticized Israel, I would just simply ask, is there a reason why you think Israel bears more focus than any other country?
Speaker 2: You're allowed to have response to that. I know that you know.
Speaker 1: Dave Smith, for instance, would say, yeah, here's why I think that. I say, okay, if you give me a legitimate reason, if you can say I understand what China is doing, yes, maybe we could focus more on it. I would say that the arrangement is when people make things up, like netan Ya, who installed Zelenski to build a corridor.
Speaker 2: I'm like, now you've lost your mind. Yep.
Speaker 3: So this is why I'm not like over the top angry with Tim. He is at least willing to acknowledge that there are genuine, good faith criticism or critiques that come from my camp. But it just drives me up the wall that knowing that that exists, knowing that there are millions of us that have genuine anger and disagreement when it comes to these issues that you only talk about and dismantle all of the bad arguments as if that is the totality of them, If you know there's sincere reasons, why not contend with them? And I'll be honest, I think it's because you can't. I think it's because you know that we're right. You know that when I applied the exact same principle and philosophy to the Ukraine Russia war that I do to the Gaza Israel war, that it makes it impossible to defend Israel's action. But you can't defend it. You cannot defend it, so you don't even try. And what's so utterly bizarre about all this is that you guys can continuously harp on the people who only concern themselves with Israel but don't concern themselves with Africa or Ukraine or whatever. But then you are doing the exact same thing in the inverse. You were the first to stand shoulder to shoulder with me and say we should not be giving weapons and aid to Ukraine. This is insane. But when it comes to Israel, you're on the fence, you're right in the middle on this one. Why is it different? You can't even explain it, Explain why it's different. Explain why aid and weaponry to Ukraine was obviously an insane thing to do, but this isn't why. And honestly, the only difference I can see that's like from your worldview that makes any sense to me is that you go, well, the Left supported the war in Ukraine, so you opposed it, and the Left opposes the war in Gaza, so you support it. Now you'll say, oh, I don't support the war, I don't support the aid, or I'm not sure. That's a valid argument to make, and it's a valid position to hold. But you're not taking a stance. You're not actually saying what you believe. You're not actually saying why it's different. And I think at its core, the reason that we've parted ways, at least philosophically ideologically, is because your primary concern is just opposing the Left's worldview. It's not actually about philosophy or principles or morals or anything. That's actually rooted in something solid, because, as you know, the Democrats' philosophy changes annually, and to be clear, the Democrats are a train wreck and they should be opposed on almost everything. So we don't disagree with that. But if your worldview is being formulated purely as a reaction to the mistakes and the insanity of the Left, then you're not actually thinking, you're just reacting.
Speaker 1: Someone comes to me and says, I see these stories about children being blown up in Gaza. I see these civilian sits being targeted. I'm not a fan of that, and don't I don't want money funding it. I say, okay, I mean, there's not sure that's an opinion.
Speaker 4: Except a lot of except most of it's not happening. Civilian sites aren't targeted.
Speaker 1: I mean, well, I think the issue is that there's no distinction between civilian and military and Gaza because of the way Hamas operates.
Speaker 2: And but the fault of that is on Hamas.
Speaker 4: You blame the people who misuse so by the way, under the laws of war, when you use human shields and the human shields die, it is not the fault of the person who kills the human shields. It's the fault of the person who used them, isn't isn't isn't this mean? But the left likes to.
Speaker 1: Go to these protests, start a fight with a cop and then only film the reaction to the cop and say the cops beating innocent protesters.
Speaker 3: As you can imagine, this is the moment that my blood started to boil. I mean, obviously, yeah, it's a fair point. Sometimes there are provocateurs on the left in America that do things like that. When it comes to cops. There are all also instances of cops just being psychopaths and beating the shit out of people. That does happen too. But moreover, the beginning of that clip is where I started to pull my hair out if I had any left, when he basically Steelman's the position and says, look, there's lots of civilians that are dying and being blown up and kids and all this, and you know, so they oppose it, and I say that's a position to hold, And I'm like, wait, wait, wait, how about you contend with that position. How about you actually think about it for ten seconds? How about you actually go I don't agree with that, because ABC, Because if you don't agree with it, that's fine, But make a fucking argument. Make an argument as to why it's okay for tens of thousands of kids to be blown up, Make an argument as to why Gaza being flattened is okay because that's what happened, and do me a huge favor and challenge Congressman Fine when he says that that's not actually happening, that civilians aren't being targeted. You how could you say that? Look at Gaza, it's gone. Are you arguing that every fucking building in Gaza was a military target, every single one? Are you arguing that ten thousand plus children being blown up is acceptable collateral damage? Because if so, why, And if you're going to make the human shields argument, well then you'd have to also show some evidence of that, Show some evidence that the tens of thousands of innocent civilians that got blown up were all being held in front of a terrorist because I've never seen footage of it once.
Speaker 1: You know, what I really really can't stand about the Israel pals On conflict is that the obsession that people have over it, and for Americans young liberal left or right, who have no reason to be so fervent about a foreign conflict like this. Because I've tracked this, I've been to many of these countries. I've been to thirty eight different countries tracking conflicts of arrest, and they seem to have strong opinions. I don't understand why cause so let me just finish this point. Israel is in a conflict with the mass the idea of the fighting, and I go, that's a war. One side has more power than the other. So if Hamas fires missiles, Israel's going to crush them. Hamas uses civilian sights to launch their to store weapons, launch weapons, and do command operations. Israel says, okay, we're not going to allow this. According to Israel, they'll put out messages saying if do evacuate, we're going.
Speaker 2: To blow it up.
Speaker 1: Right now, when I look at all of the facts of the matter, I say, I don't have any answers for any of you people.
Speaker 3: And again with this straw man non argument that people are wrong because they're obsessed, as if they're focused on this war as opposed to all wars somehow nullifies the position that they hold, which makes no sense at all. But then you also don't even contend with the what makes it different. Why should Americans be more concerned about a war that Israel is fighting, that is aggressively fighting, versus that of a civil war in Africa or Asia that we didn't have much or anything to do with. And the answer is very obvious if you're just willing to steal man it for a second, that, in fact, our relationship to Israel, the aid that we give them, the wars that we fought for them, the soldiers that have died for them, the trillions of dollars in expenditures that have gone towards this relationship, makes it different. It makes it pertinent to us as Americans as taxpayers. Is that not obvious? And then at the end of it, to just say, you know, I don't have an answer for you, It's like, okay, well, then why are you so in opposition to this perspective. If you don't have an answer either, it seems as if you've just thrown up your hands that yeah, it's just a it's a problem, and you know, I guess we shouldn't take a position on it. We just got to keep funding it in perpetuity, no matter the costs, no matter the consequences. I mean, we're two and a half years into this thing, when are you going to formulate an opinion that's actually like grounded in something.
Speaker 1: They're just like, no Israel's line about everything, They're wrong about everything, And I'm like, why why have you chosen a side in a foreign conflict you're not involved.
Speaker 4: In Because they're they're fighting the war with American gifted weaponry.
Speaker 1: And that's why I said, if you were to come to me and say we should cut off military support to israelize say, okay, that's an opinion, right, that makes sense to me. Well you say I don't want to be involved in this, I say, sure, you can make a counter argument.
Speaker 2: I understand these opinions exist.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying is it doesn't make sense for someone to be like Israel is evil, they want a corridor to Ukraine, they control our government, like all of this stuff.
Speaker 2: That's just not real.
Speaker 3: So obviously I'm jumping for joy because Ian Krauslan jumped in there and made the point that I'm making that, yeah, it's different because we're funding it, because we're fighting it. And again Tim's counter is, well, yeah, that's a position. That's a fair argument to hold. That's a fair argument to make. Okay, well, then fucking deal with it. Deal with that argument. Why are you not in agreement with it? Make an actual claim as to why you oppose our involvement on our aid to Ukraine, but you don't have the same stance when it comes to Israel. Explain why. And we're two and a half years in and you haven't done it. And I'll just be honest, it seems to me as if you're trying to middle ride this thing to the whenever it ends, if it ever ends. And the obvious truth is is that that's going to hurt your brand. It's going to hurt how people perceive you, because if you're not being consistent when you apply your perspective to foreign policy broadly, if you can look at another foreign war that we shouldn't be involved in, like Russia Ukraine, and you can have a very firm position on that, but you can't do the same when it comes to this, but you don't even clarify why it's different. Well, then how are people supposed to take you seriously? And I think the answer is that they can't because you're not making a serious argument. You're not making a serious differentiation as to why you feel differently when it comes to each of these issues. And the obvious major difference from my perspective as to why you're you're holding different perspectives is that this is a Republican war, that this is more specifically a Trump war, that Trump supports it, and therefore you will. And just to be clear, I don't want to believe that about you. I don't want to feel like that's actually how you're evaluating these things. But if you're not going to make an actual claim or an actual counter argument to any of this, an actual firm position, then what other what am I left to assume other than that.
Speaker 4: It is true that the Israelis are fighting wars with American.
Speaker 2: Weapons as gifts. So it's true.
Speaker 4: People in America have a right to be up on your poet, maybe they should also understand what the what the war's about. So the root of Christianity all took place where Israel is right, That's where Jesus was born, that's where he lived, it's where he died. And when I went to Israel with my colleagues last August, they got to visit two sets of places. They got to visit the Christian holy sites that were run by Israel and then they went to Bethlehem. When they came back from Bethlehem, I asked them, what was it like to go to the birthplace of Jesus? You know what they told me. They had nothing to do with the birthplace of Jesus. They said, I can't believe how bad it was kept versus the Christian sites that I visited that were controlled by the Jews. Bethlehem used to be ninety percent Christian, now it's ten percent.
Speaker 3: But where is Bethlehem. Bethlehem is in the West Bank. So he's contrasting the holy sites that exists within israel territory versus those in Palestinian territory and saying one is treated better than the other. But why could it be that they're totally oppressed and impoverished. But moreover, if you're going to make the argument that the reason that this war is being fought by America is to defend Christian holy sites, then wouldn't you also have to take a little bit more seriously when you see an IDEF soldier destroying a statue of Jesus. Wouldn't that kind of go counter to that claim? Or how about when the IDF blows up Christian monasteries, blows up Christians. Wouldn't that also kind of go counter to the claim that we're defending Christianity somehow, not to mention the fact that if we're going to be defending Christianity, how about we actually read the book? How about we actually know what we're really defending as opposed to statues, how about children? How about the innocent? How about making sure that this war is just to begin with, given that that's an entire vein of thought and debate within Christianity, just war theory.
Speaker 1: The biggest podcasts in the world right now are those that are critical of Israel and the people that Trump has been criticizing. These prominent podcasters all have some of the top spots, and they're all very critical of Israel. Some of them discuss what they call greater Israel and Jewish supremacy. And I guess my issue is why haven't the Jews, considering that they control all the yeah, yeah, why are they allowing that to happen.
Speaker 4: It's a great question, and you know, it has a lot to do with numbers. You know, there are fewer Jews in the world than there are people who live in Beijing, China. It's only fifteen million Jews.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's one.
Speaker 4: There's one point two billion Muslims in the world. So if you measure your audience based on number of people, do you think you're going to get a bigger audience if you target Jews or if you.
Speaker 2: Don't target Jews? Aren't there aren't that many of us?
Speaker 3: Of all the dumb and non arguments that happened during this hour, I think that this may take the cake, honestly. I mean, first, they start out by pointing out our ten points out that all of the most successful podcasts over the past couple of years have been those that are Israel critical Tucker Candice, Megan, Kelly, Dave Smith. But they leave out a couple variables that actually makes this entire argument super stupid. First off, you'd have to completely ignore the existence of Nick Fuent is the fact that he was basically the Canary and the coal mine that had everything taken from him and including being put on a no fly list and treated like a terrorist because he was one of the first people to come out and successfully, successfully and prominently go after our relationship to Israel. But then you also have to ignore the fact that what we're talking about when it comes to control of the media is that's the old guard, that would be corporate media. And it's very hard to look at CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, CBS down the line and find any genuine critiques that are well grounded, that aren't just leftist slop. When it comes to our relationship with Israel, especially when it comes to conservative media, my god, you will never get a legitimate argument against our relationship with Israel on Fox News. And then you'd also have to ignore the fact that there are constantly conventions in America by Zionists where they talk about how to get rid of voices like Twentez and Candics and Tucker and everybody else.
Speaker 7: We use cutting edge AI tools to analyze the endless online chatter, and then when we identify salient trends or material threats, out them to whoever may need it. Could be journalists, policymakers, and very often law enforcement. It makes our communities safer.
Speaker 3: They're constantly talking about it, They're constantly pushing for additional censorship. Have you not listened to green blad over at the Adel talk about it. He talks about it monthly, weekly, all the time. He's constantly talking about we need to get the social media platforms to kick these people off. And then the icing on the cake is the argument that the reason that this has been a successful thing to talk about is because there's just not that many Jewish people globally. It's so ridiculous. It's like, do you think that we would be successful if I just harped on eskimos. There's not that many of them, so obviously I'm going to be more successful if I just talk about how evil Eskimos are, right, But at the pygmies, there ain't that many of them. Should I dedicate my show to Oh no, no, no, Actually, it's because of what Israel is doing that this has become a topic that people want to talk about and listen to, and that's the reason that those shows have been so successful. But it's really hard if you steal man it to then just dismiss it. And here's the final clip before I get out of here.
Speaker 4: It sounds like, Rabbi, the consensus around the table here is in Mike Pompeo that time really is on the United.
Speaker 3: States side right now, Israel side?
Speaker 4: Right now?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we do have the time because it's you know, the people of the IRGC, if they're not going to get paid, like he said, they're to mafia and they're protecting between me and you and the lamp post is. We got to know exactly where the nuclear stuff is. We got to know where the uranium is.
Speaker 3: A little comedic humor for you. That was a rabbi talking in prime time Fox News about how this war cannot end until we get the enriched geranium. And the reason I played that to end this is to point out that that's basically what this entire episode of Tim kast Irol was was just having a rabbi on to lie to you, because that's all Randy Fine did. He's told basically zero truth, was zero pushback, and no one seemed to care except for your audience. Except for the chat, which I happened to have been in because I was curious how your audience was going to react to this. Let me tell you it was about ninety percent just fury. People were very, very angry. And before you think that this is some sort of platforming argument, an argument I would never make, that's not the point that I'm making. The reason that people were so furious is not because you had Randy Fine on. It's because you had Randy Fine on and you agreed with every single thing he said. There was almost no pushback from an entire filled with people as a man overtly lied over and over and over and over again, and not just a man, a congressman, a guy who allegedly represents us. And if there's one thing that independent media or media broadly is supposed to do is hold the powerful to account. And Randy Fine, whether we like it or not, and trust me, I don't like it, has power. And honestly, it just makes me sad. It makes me sad that this guy sat there and lied NonStop and you either agreed with him or you would straw man the opposition to the things that he was saying over and over and over again. And honestly, unless you're angling for a Fox News job, I don't understand what you're doing. I don't get it. I watch it. I try and put myself in your position, and the only conclusions I can come to is angling for a Fox News gig or you are just full on Trump sickophant. You're gonna ride with whatever position he holds, no matter how much it goes against your principles just because you're so fearful of the left. But here's the thing, I oppose the Left just as much as you do. I'm just as fearful as what they're about to do. But that cannot, or at least it should not permit us to become just as bad as them, to ignore all of the evil that comes from our side. And there has been plenty of evil that has come from our side over the past year and a half. And if independent media is going to exist, we have to be better than corporate media. We can't be Fox News just gleefully smiling as a rabbi comes in and says, Hey, let's send American sons and daughters and money and munitions to a foreign country to fight a war that was never existential to us, that was never a threat to us, at least not domestically. And you know, I'm telling the truth about that, because it's obvious they don't have missiles to hit us at all. They couldn't have done anything to us ever, or at least not in years, probably decades. We are fighting a war on behalf of a foreign country and doing so under a banner that says America first. That's not acceptable, and I'm not straw manning anything. I'm being totally crystal clear about this. If you campaign on making America great again or America first, and then you put America anything other than first, it is my duty, my obligation to say you're fucking up. And if you won't say it, then somebody else will. If I have to say it, then I will. And if that means that people start to listen or watch me and not you, then that's how it plays out. But that's not my fault, and that's not me being a hater, and that's not me writing algorithmic waves. That's me taking a moral and principled stand, which is all people want.
Speaker 2: They want someone.
Speaker 3: Who's going to be honest about these issues, and if you can't do that, then you are no better than the corporate media. And that hurts me to say, because you're the guy that gave me my first big break. You had me on your show when I was nobody, when nobody had heard of me at all. And the truth is, I think what major your show is so successful was that you were willing to have on different voices in a well founded, fair reasoned way pushback against anybody who comes on, including me, and I have gotten into it on your show countless times, and I've always appreciated. I've always felt, well, there's been sometimes where it wasn't so respectful, but for the most part, it's been respectful, and honestly, I think everything I've said here has been respectful. I have not tried to straw man your position. I've tried to understand your position, and I have found it lacking. And before people say, well, why aren't you just doing this on his show or why aren't you calling him up? And like you think Tim's gonna have an hour plus long conversation with me, is I devour all of these non arguments like, no, he's not gonna do that, and that's fine, he doesn't have to, he doesn't owe me that. And the other thing is I would gladly have waited until my next time on ir RelA to contend with these arguments, had I had the offer, But it's been eighteen months since I've been on there, so obviously Tim has decided that he doesn't like voices like mine going on his show. That's totally fine. I don't hold that against him at all, And to be clear, even though he's not having me on his show, I still consider him a friend and I still think Tim's a good guy. But I think the path he's on is very misguided, and as someone who was a of his I want to see him continue doing what he used to do, which is to actually want to focus on the people in power that are doing bad, that are doing evil in our names. And if you've gotten so fearful of the left that you can no longer see this clearly, then I hope, if anything else, you'll just reflect. You'll reflect on why people like me are so disappointed in the direction or the trajectory of IROL over the past couple of years. Because I'm not bought off and I'm not botted, and I'm not a bot in your chat who's trying to hate on you. I am a friend of yours in my opinion, that's telling you the truth that I think that you are capable of doing better than this, and I hope you will, and I'm rooting for you, and I want you to be the most successful largest nightly show that goes live on YouTube every single night. But I only want that if you're going to actually do what you used to do, which is be honest about these issues shoes and take on the legitimate arguments that exist out there, and not straw man and not dismiss what are genuine complaints from the real America first people and we are legion. Oh god, this episode is gonna get me in a lot of trouble. But whatever, I care about this shit a lot, and I think that it had to be said, so I said it. If you guys have appreciated it, please do subscribe, share it around, hit the like button. And just to be clear, I'm not I don't want any of you to harass him. I'm not trying to like make my name by dragging somebody bigger than me down or anything like that. I fucking like the guy. I mean that totally sincerely. We've hung out a ton, We've gone and played poker together. I like him a lot. So this is not about me being some hater or anything like that. I'm genuinely rooting for the guy, and I really hope that he gets more serious about these issues because I think it's hurting his reputation and it sucks to see because we need as many honest people in this fight as possible. We need as many people with large platforms to be telling the truth as much as possible. And to be clear, I'm not compelling Tim to agree with Tucker or Candice or myself or Dave or any of us. I'm just saying, if you can't at least challenge and dismantle the arguments that someone like Tucker Carlson or Dave Smith makes, then don't dismiss them. Don't pretend as if they're all just psychotic anti semitism when you know that they're not. All right, guys, love you very much, Love you Tim. I'll catch you, guys, so please. Oh and last but not Lee's hit the hype. Hype this shit. Apparently that helps it go viral. So if everybody that's watching this right now, you get three hypes per week. If everybody who's watching or listening to this right now, if you go and you hype it, then it will get a little hype badge, and then it'll show it to more people that don't already subscribe to me. And by the way, if you're listening on Spotify right now, only forty percent of the people that listen to every episode or subscribe. What are you doing subscribe. Same thing with YouTube. Forty percent of the people that watch this or subscribe right now. What's the sixty percent of you're doing fucking just watching for funzies and hating on me. Hit the subscribe button.
Speaker 2: Subscribe to Liberty Lockdown. Great podcast, Clint is Tight