Speaker 1: The headphones. What's up, y'all? What's up on Twitch? I hope everyone is staying safe. Just wanted to jump on.
Speaker 2: For a minute. What's up? Do you guys? Give me a minute? What is up? Guys? How is everyone doing today? What's up? What's going on?
Speaker 3: Guys?
Speaker 1: How is everyone on twitch? H first, give me one minute, guys, just testing testing my headphones on Twitch. Yeah, just testing my headphones today. Just uh, giving give me one minute, y'all. H yeah, yeah, what is up?
Speaker 2: Guys? Give me one minute, guys. Let me.
Speaker 1: I I'm uh sharing it out right now.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: If you guys are watching on YouTube, hit the light, but like subscribe, hit that notification barrier, miss and if you're yah, this will be on YouTube after the fact. So give me one minute, y'all. This will be on YouTube after the fact.
Speaker 2: Dam yo. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I do appreciate everybody that Uh, if anyone's watching, what's up?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 1: How is it everybody doing? How is everyone doing today?
Speaker 2: Guys? Let me Cheryl the Street, let me do some promotion. I'm on.
Speaker 1: Mmmmm no, yeah, I do appreciate everybody that has come by.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: If you guys are noticing, I got new pair headphones.
Speaker 4: Kah h.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: May just stop when the time for dahom pauses around when the azy become an actor. Please bringing by, please bring by, fe bring by.
Speaker 2: Everye know.
Speaker 3: Hey momat all their show else is.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmmm hmm.
Speaker 2: But what is up, guys?
Speaker 1: How is everyone doing today tonight? I know bb B is like it's gonna go. I hope she is. Yeah, mm hmmm, yup, yeah, I hope everybody is staying safe today.
Speaker 6: Oh m.
Speaker 1: Foight yo.
Speaker 2: But what is out guys? How is how is everyone doing today?
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Do do do do do do do do.
Speaker 7: Do oh see.
Speaker 2: H m.
Speaker 8: M m oh babe mm.
Speaker 5: Foo hoe.
Speaker 1: Fee fo.
Speaker 3: Foo movie.
Speaker 6: Y m hm.
Speaker 1: Hm h.
Speaker 2: M hm oh m h.
Speaker 8: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: So my Southern Bribe podcast's so I needed you.
Speaker 2: So you read me. You raided me, reided.
Speaker 8: Mm hmmm mmm mm.
Speaker 2: You hated me, you saw I needed vivers, re read read me.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 6: Mm hmmm no, mmm.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: But what's up, guys? I hope everybody is is it's staying safe. I want to play this song. I know.
Speaker 2: I played this song today, but I want.
Speaker 1: To play it again.
Speaker 2: I want to play it.
Speaker 4: It's Oh, it's time to sit down, Grab a seat, don't be laid. Click that stream and.
Speaker 6: It's gonna be great.
Speaker 4: We're diving in deep with the liquid flow.
Speaker 2: He's breaking it.
Speaker 4: Down on the Ultimate Show. The chat is lit, the text off the Devil Drama.
Speaker 2: We're a getting.
Speaker 4: It's time to sit down and watch tallent in the Verse with the Great Languid. You ever get the rest?
Speaker 5: This is first.
Speaker 4: He's gonna talking about what's going on tonight and the Devil Verse. Get your bought.
Speaker 2: That's only end to be here.
Speaker 1: But I want to say that, Oh, I just want to say well, I just want to say that I hope everybody is staying safe.
Speaker 2: I know that I am not a streamer, I'm not a game streamer, but I know people that I hope everyone is staying and save today. Yeah, so let me do a old thing. Thank you. Stack Up hold On stack Up is a five H one C.
Speaker 1: Three military charity support and active and veterans service members from the US and Allied nations by promoting promoting positive mental health and suicide prevention through gaming and geek culture. We utilize a comprehensive approach consisting of four Pillar programs, supplot Crates, Aerosolts, the Stacks and the Overwatch Program Supply crates are video game care packages sent to deployed units and veterans in need. Supply Crade served as a program measure and aiden to prevent the onset of operations stressed by providing a healthy outlet for decompression before.
Speaker 2: There's a problem.
Speaker 1: Aerosolts is an all since paid trip for veterans to attend gaming and geek culture events. These churchs produce the threat of isolation by enabling them to connect with members of the military family who share their interests, introduce them to introduce them to a community of fans and industry professionals who support and admire them. The Stacks are volunteer force for Good. These teams, located in many places around the globe, serve veterans in their communities by hosting events, participating community projects, and creating opportunities for veterans to come together in their local area and support when he nudge one in other stack up Overwatch Program peer to peer mental health support for veterans and civilians alike, providing through mental health game nights and community discussions.
Speaker 2: YEAH and.
Speaker 1: YO I want to say thank you guys so much. Yea, welcome to the.
Speaker 2: Live and love alive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, famdy.
Speaker 2: H m hmmm.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 8: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Want to listening on any of the day, Hey, mom? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Should I should? I should it on YouTube that I'm should I tell people on YouTube that I'm love Roman that's the ja.
Speaker 2: Yes, But yo, h.
Speaker 1: Oh, I need to fix the goal ship. Hold on, I need to fix this damn goal before I do anything.
Speaker 8: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Do I need to fix the goal? Start new goals? Let's do mhm, let's do. Yeah. Right, here's the thing this is. Let me tell you something. Read my thing so on my twitch. Yeah, I need by the way, I do need to so right now, I have.
Speaker 1: Stream for eight hours, im right now? I need the stream for eight hours. I need to stream for eight hours. Yeah, I'm hoping to can affiliate. I wont my affiliate ship three average three viewers right now I'm at point four eight.
Speaker 2: I need viewers.
Speaker 1: M hmm, litter.
Speaker 2: Hay mo m more.
Speaker 3: Hay who.
Speaker 2: H m m m.
Speaker 5: Mmmm.
Speaker 2: Alright, hold on, hold on, alright, I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, alright, I'm gonna calls somebody ray quick, mar don't tweet you.
Speaker 2: He meet Missus Turner