Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology with Lynchintaco one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But your freaking idiots says here. This hour is brought to you by David Busters. Where I believe Mel is going to be hanging out. Oh that she is. Tomorrow, Mel's going to be out. It's David Buster's in Daytona. By the way, She'll be out there from four to six.
Speaker 3: She has Rockfell tickets, Offspring tickets, stick figure ticket.
Speaker 2: That's a show. I want to go, Veritable ticket Blitz.
Speaker 3: It's a ticket cornicopia. Every thirty minutes given away tickets Dave and Busters. Mel is going to be there tomorrow four to six, Daytona location.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, let's begin in Great Bend, Kansas.
Speaker 3: Oh that's two different times within less than a week. We're going to be out in that area. Because I was at Hollyhill right down the street, so I'm talking about represent volution. I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, all right, So we're going to West Bend, No, Great Bend, Kansas. Remember when you were a kid, or maybe your brother or sister would be afraid that there's a monster under the bed or in the closet. Of course, you always had to have mom or dad or the babysitter, whoever was there come check for you before you could, you know, fall off into your slumber. Look under the bed for me.
Speaker 3: All that I ever remember with Kansas was the Toto and the tornadoes with Wizard of Oz.
Speaker 2: I'm just talking in general terms. Little kids sometimes think there's a monster in the closet or under the bed. Yeah. Well, this young youngster was being a babysat and it was time for bed, and he was put in the bed, and sure enough, there's a monster under the bed. In the sitters like, god, this again, this little brash. I'm not getting paid enough of this.
Speaker 3: At fifteen dollars an hour, most people jenny down the streets getting twenty.
Speaker 2: And it's like, okay, Timmy, what's wrong. There's a monster under the Okay, well let me check and you know, we get you tucked in. She looks, she looks under the bed. There's a dude under the bed. No, there is a dude under the bed. Neither the babysitter or the kid know who this guy is. He spots the babysitter looking down and suddenly burst out, knocks her and the kid over, and flees the house. The cops caught up to this clown a little bit later after the babysitter called them. It turns out it was a twenty seven year old man who used to live in the house. Thank god they found this because this just sounds creepy everything. I apologize to any parents who have a kid in the car that thinks there's monsters under the bed for this story. Right now, kids, they're not monsters. There are not. This is just a an anomaly. You'll learn what that word means in your future.
Speaker 3: Going and kids, the only monster is your parents driving the car. Let and you listen to this garbage for tuning in.
Speaker 2: Yes, we'll take any listener we can get, to be quite honest. So they found the guy he used to live there. Yeah, they got him. He's uh and that's it I could do. Okay, let me look. You mentioned the surprise of the babysit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think if it was that one babysitter that we had the babysitter of the century so far. Now we'll just go to babysitter of the decade. You know which one I'm talking about the one up. I believe it was Gainesville and parents came home and she was on acid. Yeah that one. Think if it was her looking under the bed and some guy pops out here, long strange trip, yeah, man fish, Well great.
Speaker 4: Damn it.
Speaker 2: It's hampy music. You're you're something, dude. As long as we've got the parents and the youngster's attention right now, might as well bring this out. We look out, mom and dad. It sounds like old school metal braces are cool again. Really yeah, if their hip again, They're definitely painful from everybody I talk to that at them. An orthodonist in Arizona said that kids are now begging for metal braces now instead of things like in visiline. They say they're becoming a weird sort of fashion symbol. Another orthodonist in California agrees. He says it started about a year ago and now more and more patients are excited to get them. You can thank social media. Handful of influencers and celebrities have made them trendy. Some may have even gotten them just for show, like rapper Little UZI Vert. You know what this is.
Speaker 3: This is a California and Arizona orthodontists.
Speaker 2: That need to make a car payment fake braces. Fake braces have also become a thing on see but experts they don't do it. They can cause infection, tooth damage, or be a choking hazard. Uh. This article here goes on to talk about a dental assistant in Brooklyn who's twenty four and recently got braces. He said, no shade doing visiline. But it's kind of boring to me. Man, you' all have no idea how tortured some kids were who had the braces.
Speaker 3: Oh, the one we've talked every time this comes up. We talked about when we hate your.
Speaker 2: Right exactly, and then you always had that they were a friend of yours. But they always had stuff stuck in their braces, especially if it was like a cute.
Speaker 3: Girl and you know, elementry or whatever, and she yeah, apple in the front of her teeth, and you're like.
Speaker 4: Hey, you're so you're pretty. You remember those days you're really pretty? You gotta have chunk of a ham sandwich.
Speaker 3: Somebody said at two six, somebody texted in my old ass, I was thinking leg braces. You know, whenever I hear leg braces.
Speaker 2: You know what, that was a good time.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: Before Polo, there was Polio. Do you know what I think of immediately when I hear leg braces? The Penguin?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, what was that?
Speaker 3: This show was called the Penguin? Are they coming back out with another one? Doesn't sound like it, man, I know this is ADHD radio or whatever, ad D whatever, you always say them all over the place.
Speaker 2: But that was a great show.
Speaker 3: You've never seen this, you know.
Speaker 2: Sitting on this side. Now that you bring that up, I want you all to understand. I sit behind the board and try to hit all the timing marks and run the equipment, and run the equipment.
Speaker 3: It is sometimes akin to tell me what you see when you look at cross right now, he's kicked back, not a care.
Speaker 2: In the world. Feed up on the console with his Do you have women's socks on today? I told you I bought men's okay, all right? And it's just like I'm like, are you comfortable? Can I get you anything?
Speaker 3: I'm good, I have a water right here.
Speaker 2: But it is a can at times to feeling like you know, that feeling where you know you need to get your brakes fixed and replaced and it's like a roll of the dice. Every time you match the brake pedal.
Speaker 3: It's like, yeah, when you're going down that exit ramp and you hit you're going a little too fast. It happened to be on that Lee Road exit a lot and you're going a little too fast and you hit the brakes.
Speaker 2: And they go Yeah. It feels like that all the time. Can we get onto another headline of the week contender? Here leaping into action?
Speaker 3: Here to take you tell me dictation, You tell me head on into the week, and I'm Johnny on the spot. One two three go Atlanta bagpiper killed well scuba diving son who vanished four years ago, found dead at home. Okay, let's listen to that one.
Speaker 2: Back the hell scuba dives with bagpipes. Yeah, that's the way. The headline was the dad and the cannon boat Dad. No separate incidents, U.
Speaker 3: The writer just crammed two stories and on a bagpiper and the sun.
Speaker 2: Listen, two three goat Atlanta bagpiper killed well scuba diving son who vanished four years ago, found dead at home. All right, this is an older guy, so I think he's in yees seventy four years old, and yes, he was a known bagpiper in the Atlanta area. He died on a scuba diving trip. Okay, so that's that's for our purposes. This is a great headline, but the way it actually reads, it sounds like he had his bagpipes on scuba scuba dive. I was picturing a kilt. Meanwhile, his grown son, who vanished four years ago, was found dead at home the same week.
Speaker 3: I know what happened, m I know there's more.
Speaker 2: To this story.
Speaker 3: I think son who never really died, him and dad were scuba diving. Son pulled out he's known as a bagpipe or how serious they really take him. They don't think he can scuba dive, hit him with the harpoon, went home to cash in and died because karme got No, it's.
Speaker 2: Just I think the dad had the son in the house dead for four years. No, I don't.
Speaker 3: I mean, we'll judge tomorrow, but I don't think that compares with yesterday's head on In the week of Shining Ans volcano and Tonga coughs up giant cloud smoke. Yeah, during a recent eruption, we'll go over tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Let you decide to get the votes in bagpipe scuba diving.
Speaker 1: R r R, Orlando's rock station t r r
Speaker 4: H