Speaker 1: Hey, hey, hey, I'm bad with something for you to think about it. I am so tired of hearing people call themselves Christian. I've talked about this several times, and I know it's gonna happen until the day I.
Speaker 2: Leave the earth. But what's irritating about it is how so many people believe it.
Speaker 1: They believe just because a person say they are Christians that they are Christians.
Speaker 2: You should know better if you read the Bible.
Speaker 3: They do things and say things that are not godly, and that is clear signs.
Speaker 1: That they are not who they profess to be. So many preachers, so called preachers, who have been called by man and not of God, because their main goal is prosperity, monetary prosperity, prosper prosperities, with having possessions.
Speaker 2: Or titles, but they.
Speaker 1: Never talk about spiritual prosperity. There are so many people who call themselves pastors, evangelists, apostles, bishops, elders, prophets.
Speaker 2: But all they want is to be served.
Speaker 1: That's all they want. They don't want to be servants. They want to be served. They want you to father at their feet. They want you to hold on and grab on to every word they say, they want you to bow down to them. They want to be lifted up on pedestals. That's what they want. And not just those people, the people who are supposed to be leaders in churches, not.
Speaker 2: Them, not just them, but people who have some type of status or power. They're well known.
Speaker 1: They like to be served. They love when you worship them. They love it. They love it. It empowers them.
Speaker 2: They love it.
Speaker 1: They love how you faint and fall out and believe anything they say. You have faith in everything they do.
Speaker 2: They love it.
Speaker 1: And a lot of these people call themselves Christian, and you believe it. The Bible tells us you will know them by their fruits, you will know them by.
Speaker 2: Their walk, by their talk.
Speaker 1: But people are so brainwashed and so lost that they believe anything. They see the hatred, they hear the lies, but they still believe people are Christians. They see these people just crazy over money. When the Bible tells you for the love of money is the rout to all evil.
Speaker 2: It's the root to evil.
Speaker 1: And you can clearly see these people love money because they telling you, like Paula White, give me a thousand dollars and I'll give you these seven prayers will be answered.
Speaker 2: She's not God, she's not even Christian. Look at the things. Why why Nita buying them?
Speaker 1: She charges all types of crazy money for prayer and deliverance when she can't deliver nobody.
Speaker 2: I mean, so meany so called pastors.
Speaker 1: But they will be charged for leading their God's sheep a strain.
Speaker 2: But you're gonna be charged to and be a father on them because.
Speaker 1: You gotta know God for yourself through Jesus Christ. You have to know God for yourself through his son, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: That's how you gotta be saved through Jesus. Believe in Jesus is the son of God and.
Speaker 1: He died on the cross for your sins. You have to believe that. I mean, people are power hungry.
Speaker 2: That alone should give people enough sense to know these individuals are not of God. They're not. But like I.
Speaker 1: Said, when you're blind, you just can't see it. When you of an unhealed heart and unhealed mind, you can't see it. You believe they are Christian, and you believe it with conviction when the Bible tells you. Even if you don't believe, at least read the Bible, like even read any other book. At least read the Bible and it will tell you the.
Speaker 2: Way Christian people are supposed to act.
Speaker 3: Hating, lying, cheating, money hungry, no change.
Speaker 1: I mean, they're supposed to be obvious changed. You are supposed to be a changed individual when you come to Christ and you say you love him and you're serving him. But people are so quick to say I'm Christian, Jesus is Lord, I'm a child of God.
Speaker 2: No you're not.
Speaker 1: And they sound good coming out of a person's mouth, but every time they say it, they are digging a deeper hole for themselves because God knows it's a lie.
Speaker 2: He know it for a lie.
Speaker 1: So every time people say I'm Christian and I love the Lord and I'm a child of God, they are digging their whole deeper for themselves because.
Speaker 2: God knows they are liars.
Speaker 1: And like I said, even if you don't profess Christ in your life, at least read the Bible for yourself and you will be able to see what a Christian looks like. I mean, it is just sad.
Speaker 2: It's so sad.
Speaker 1: I know Jesus weeping again. I know he's weeping. I know God is just shaking his head. I gave my only begotten soulf for this, and they're doing the same thing again, even the worse. I believe it's worse than before.
Speaker 2: I really do.
Speaker 1: I mean, when the Bible says hearts will be waxed cold, whoa.
Speaker 2: Lord have mercy waxed cold?
Speaker 1: People are heartless, no love, souless, don't care about their fellow man, their fellow woman.
Speaker 2: They just don't care. And that is not the way God people supposed to act. It is not godly. Let many of you believe what the so called Christians say.
Speaker 1: You believe them, But one day, one day, we all, every last one of us, is gonna stand before the Master, the Creator, not the people that you're chasing behind and bowing down to the real Master.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be too late for a lot of people, millions of people. It's gonna be too late. There are no do overs. When you leave this world. That's it. You get no second chances.
Speaker 1: You're gonna stand before God and he's gonna show you everything you've ever done, if you're gonna change your ways, Because once you change your ways and you live for the Lord, you truly live for God. Your old sins they're forgotten, but for people who call themselves Christmas and you know us a lie. Oh, write them all down, keeping track of everything. We're all going to depart this earth one day. We're all going to leave our physical bodies. That's why I don't know about you.
Speaker 2: You are you?
Speaker 1: But for me, Oh, I like to present myself a certain way, and I do because I'm.
Speaker 2: A true woman of God. But let me tell you, my spiritual body is.
Speaker 1: Way more important than anything else, anything else, because I know that's what's gonna rise up when I leave this natural body.
Speaker 2: That spirit man is gonna rise up out.
Speaker 3: Of me.
Speaker 1: And live forever. And where I go, I want to go to the good side. I don't want to go to the bad. Under no circumstance do I want to go to the bad. So I live my life accordingly. I don't care what man says. I don't care what anyone says. I live my life accordingly to make it to heaven. All of this fake stuff is gonna one day be over. For you see, a lot of people live their lives trying to please man.
Speaker 2: When man gotta go heaven and hell for themselves. You can worship them all you want to. They will one day.
Speaker 1: Die and you got to give an account.
Speaker 2: For making them your master.
Speaker 1: See a lot of you get offended when someone say, oh, you made that person your master.
Speaker 2: You're offended. You're offended over the truth.
Speaker 1: When you're worshiping people and you believe anything they say, they can't do any wrong.
Speaker 2: In your eyesight, you will do anything for them.
Speaker 1: You made them your master, and one day you'll give an account for that.
Speaker 2: See that's why I.
Speaker 1: Know the world is full of millions upon millions of under your hearts and minds.
Speaker 2: Because people are easily brainwashed.
Speaker 1: They believe anything that allow themselves to be manipulated.
Speaker 2: They go along to get along to long. But you will give an account for what you do.
Speaker 1: Those people who aren't servants, they just want to be served. Oh, they're going to give an account too, especially the ones who's supposed to be leaders in the church. They are going to Oh, my goodness, we're going to read the word because it tells you in the word what's going to happen. It tells you in the word what's going to happen? Even worse for those who are leaders in the church, and for those who.
Speaker 2: Really know the Lord.
Speaker 1: But allow themselves to be turned away because you know better.
Speaker 2: You know better, but you still choose the world.
Speaker 1: You choose the averager, the adversary, the devil.
Speaker 2: You've made that your master.
Speaker 1: He said God about the Creator, and many of you serve the creature and not the Creator.
Speaker 2: But you call yourself Christian. And I'm not.
Speaker 1: Trying to judge by no means, but I'm telling you like it is.
Speaker 2: Because I read the Bible and I know your time, their time.
Speaker 1: My time will be up one day, and God wishes for none of us to perish.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying what I'm saying right now. You got to stop faking because it's not gonna get you anywhere. God is not with your lives. God is not pleased with your deceit. He's not pleased with your manipulation.
Speaker 2: I promise you that.
Speaker 1: And God is gonna get tired and we are going to see and feel the rap. I just tell the Lord all the time. Lord, I know you're gonna shake it. You are shaking it right now. But I have blown on mine the post of mine front on. Please pass me by the Lord, because I know who I serve. No fakeing over here, it's not worth it.
Speaker 2: Because a man is going to die.
Speaker 1: And you waste all of this time worshiping these people when they are no better than you, and especially these pastors, because you don't have to go through the pastors to get to God, because you got to go through Jesus. Some of you given everything you've got to these pastors, making them millionaires when you rarely could pay your mortgage.
Speaker 2: Some of you can't. But they're not helping you.
Speaker 1: You can't even get close to them to shake their hand, because that's how much people serve them. We're supposed to be servants, all of us. We're supposed to be servants. But these people love to be served. People love power, which the power have been given by.
Speaker 2: Other people, those people who loved.
Speaker 1: Power and love to be in the spotlight and love to building their pedestals.
Speaker 2: These people love to be served. And it's a sad thing. It really is. It really is.
Speaker 1: But one day, one day, we all got to give an account.
Speaker 2: And time.
Speaker 1: If you haven't paid attention, Oh it's wrapping up. Time is flying. We're already in April, and it seemed like January was just here just a few days ago.
Speaker 2: We're already in April.
Speaker 1: Time is flying, It really is time is winding up. So really, that's all I have to say. I just wanted to get on here and talk about it because it's a pure of shame. It's a pure of shame. People so worried about man and what man can do to them, but they're not worried about what God is going to do yet they say them Christian, I'm leaving it right there. Thank you for listening. Much love to each and every one of you. Please reach out to me. Go to my podcast page. It has my email. I'd love to hear from you. Also check out my blogs. Some things that I've written over on WordPress.
Speaker 2: Check it out.
Speaker 1: You can find that on my podcast too. Thank you again, much love. Please share this episode, end all episodes the same, and I hope and I pray boy's too late.
Speaker 2: I pray you do it. Thank God.
Speaker 1: It