Speaker 1: If you suffer from burning, tingling, or numb feet, pay special attention as we discuss neuropathy with doctor Sean Bryan, DC. What is neuropathy?
Speaker 2: Per full neuropathy is nerve damage to the feet and legs.
Speaker 1: What are the symptoms?
Speaker 2: The symptoms are numbness, burning, tingling, pain and loss of balance.
Speaker 1: Is neuropathy treatable?
Speaker 2: It's absolutely treatable and we get amazing results.
Speaker 1: If you have burning, tingling, numbness, coldness in your feet or hands, or balance issues, call Brian Wellness and Chiropractic Centers today for a nerve damage screening. This screening will tell if you are at risk for serious complications and if you're a candidate for our cutting edge treatment program. End stage neuropathy leaves people confined to walkers, wheelchairs, even amputations. The first ten callers receive a free nerve damage screening. Call seven eight one eight six eight five one one five. Act now Call seven eight one eight six eight five one one five for your free nerve damage screening. The first ten callers get this important screening for free seven eight one eight six eight five one one five.
Speaker 3: Let's get back to Night's Side with Dan ray On Dan Watkins WB'ZA Boston's News Radio.
Speaker 4: It's Nightside with Dan Ray on WAZ Boston's New Radio.
Speaker 5: Are going to change topics here, and this is one that is real interest to me, and I hope it's of interest to you. For those of you who were alive when President Kennedy was assassinated on November twenty second, nineteen sixty three, at about twelve thirty in the afternoon in Dallas, Texas. That has been I think the defining moment of the Baby Boom generation. I think that the world for all of us change that day in ways which we could never have anticipated. Shortly after President Kennedy was assassinated, his brother was assassinated in nineteen sixty eight. He had just won the California Democratic primary. He was probably on the way to becoming the DEMOCRATICEE. Lyndon Johnson had dropped out of the race as president. Lyndon Johnson had been John Kennedy's vice president and went on to a big victory in nineteen sixty four, largely on the I think the fact that the people hoped that the Kennedy that Johnson would finish the agenda of the Kennedy. Johnson campaign ticket, if you will, and then if that wasn't enough to shock the nation in the middle of all the tumult of the Vietnam War and civil rights experience, Martin Luther King in April of nineteen sixty eight. Actually, you know, before Bobby Kennedy a couple of months before, was shot to death in Memphis, Tennessee. He was down there demonstrating in favor of trash collectors sanitation workers who were on strike in Memphis, Tennessee. So, Donald Trump, amongst his executive orders, the one that I'm most interested in, frankly, and one that I would hope everyone would be interested in. He signed that order earlier last week. Rob. This is cut twenty seven. This is President Trump in the Oval Office signing the order to declassify the JFK, RFK and MLK assassination files.
Speaker 3: Lastly, sir, we have an executive order ordering the declassification of files relating to the assassinations the President John F. Kennedy, Senator Robert F. Kennedy, and the Reverend doctor Martin Luther King Junior.
Speaker 5: It's a big one, huh. Other people are waiting for this for along, for years, for decades, and everything will be revealed. Okay, lastly, sir, we have well, we would hope that everything would be revealed. But I want to give credit to Donald Trump. First of all, he would have been in nineteen sixty three, I think seventeen years old, so he's of that baby boomer generation that had an imprint on their lives. And this is the whole question of the Lee Harvey Oswald. And again, some of you, I'm sure who were not baby boomers might be listening tonight. I'd be happy to answer questions because this is something that I have studied. I went to Dallas, Texas on the fifteenth anniversary of the Kennedy assassination in nineteen seventy eight as a television reporter. I returned to nineteen eighty three on the twentieth anniversary of the Kennedy assassination. I had a chance to talk to many of the people who were involved, not in the assassination, but in the aftermath of the assassination. Nurses from Parkland Hospital, the sheriff who was literally hooked with the had Lee Harvey Oswald's arm hook. He was holding Oswald when Oswald was shot by Jack Ruby. I have beliefs I did never believed the Warren Commission. Mark Lane wrote a book called Rush to Judgment, which I think stands up pretty well to this day. Oliver Stone, the movie producer, did the movie JFK. It has been an issue of obviously the world changed, the world changed for entire nation that one moment in time, and we still don't know. The Warren Commission I think was a whitewashed. The assassination occurred in November of sixty three. The Warren Commission came out with their results in nineteen in September of nineteen sixty four, saying that Oswald was clearly the single only assassin. I mean, his background had been a US Marine defected to the then Soviet Union. Questions about whether he visited the Cuban embassy in September of that year in Mexico City, then he was supposedly demonstrating in New Orleans. I mean it was the stuff of a spy novel. Robert F. Kennedy assassinated by sea him Pisa Han. He was happened to be in the kitchen, working in the kitchen of the Ambassador Hotel in Los Angeles, and Bobby Kennedy was walked through the kitchen of that hotel by secret service. I'm not implying anything, but it just so happened that he was walked through a kitchen than five years after his brother had been assassinated four and a half years. Wasn't even four and a half years that his brother had well, I guess it was four and a half years that his brother had been assassinated, and this guy had a gun and shot him. The gun was pride from his hands by Rayful Johnson Great the Great Olympian and Roosevelt, who have been an offensive lineman for the New York Football Giants back in the in the early sixties. You know two friends of Bobby Kennedy who in effect were his bodyguards. I'm not even sure if he had secret service. I'd have to go back and check that. And then Martin Luther King shot to death in the balcony of a Memphis hotel. How did the shooter know where to be, what room King would be in, when King would come out on the balcony. There's all sorts of information that I had read. I'm not sure how much of it is true or not that before the assassination James Earl Ray had traveled in Europe. Who did he meet with? Was this an assassination that was designed by a foreign power to cause, you know, disruption and riots in America? So you bet? I want all that. So I want to hear from you. How much credit do you want to give Donald Trump for signing this executive order. I have no idea if documents have been destroyed, I have no idea what new we're going to learn. But I want to see and I want people who can study this honestly look at it and whatever it shows, the good, the bad, and the ugly. And there's probably not much good that's going to come out of this other than obviously the truth. Hopefully there's a lot going to be a lot of bad, and maybe some of it be ugly. Let's find out. There have been all sorts of rumors and speculations, all of which have simply divided the country. The people said, well, Linda Johnson had to be involved in it. I'm not sure Lindon Johnson was involved in it. I don't know, but he stood to. He became president that afternoon, sworn in by the federal Judge Sarah Hughes. On the plane flying back to Washington, with the president's body in the casket. I mean, it's unimaginable for people who were not alive and of the age of ten at that time to understand the trauma in the country. I say hats off to Donald Trump, and I'm hoping that I'm going to hear from some Democrats on this one. I don't know that I will, but I really hope that we can get a consensus that it will be good for this country. And when we come back, I'm going to talk about what I have found to be a complete irony, complete irony. I will explain what I'm talking about, and I'll bet you many of you will agree with me. Six one, seven, two, five, four ten thirty six one seven, nine three, one ten thirty. Hats off to Donald Trump. Some of the stuff he's done has been controversial. I know that Democrats are going to be driven crazy in the next four years, uh and I'm sure that that there'll be lots of criticism leveled at him. I criticized him the other night wanting to see more transparency on the ice rays around the country. I welcome this transparency in the assassinations. I hope you do as well. If you have a brain. You have to welcome this. This stuff has remained hidden far too long in a country that prides itself on being an open democracy. Six one, seven, two, five, four ten thirty six one seven, nine three one ten thirty. I could talk about this till midnight. Don't let me join the conversation.
Speaker 4: Now back to Dan Ray live from the Window World night Side Studios on WBZ News Radio.
Speaker 5: I will expanded this later, but because I want to go to phone calls, but very quickly. Back in the nineteen sixties, it was the American left, the liberals who were suspicious of government, and rightfully so. They didn't trust Dixon. Uh, they didn't trust the Supreme Court, they didn't trust the and you had it. I mean Mark Lane rushed to Judge Oliverstone JFK. The Conservatives back then, Oh, Jay go Hoover was a wonderful man. Uh, Cia, they were the best. They were the best. The fact that they were overthrowing other countries around the world and screwing things up. There was no no conservatives, no criticism of the right. Now it's just the opposite. The people who don't trust the government are the Trump conservatives or the mega Republicans and it's the Democrats. I don't think a lot of Democrats want these files to be opened up. I think their attitude is I was talking with someone the other day who said, well, why are they opening up these files? Is it because we want to know the truth? The truth will set us free? Do any does anyone else understand that irony? I hope so Joe is in Boston. I know Joe probably understands that irony.
Speaker 6: How are you, Joe, really that I'm loving every second of it, Thank you.
Speaker 5: I want to know who was involved, and I don't care if they're alive or dead.
Speaker 6: I want to know who they were exactly.
Speaker 7: I don't care.
Speaker 6: I mean, they might want to protect promedies that are you know, alive and well doing this. You know, they hear one another their grandfather or their uncle did the things or was involving it. Let it out, Let it out. I mean, I'm loving every minute of Donald Trump.
Speaker 7: I gotta tell you, well, the truth set us free.
Speaker 5: The tril set us free.
Speaker 8: Here.
Speaker 5: You know, there were a lot of presidents who said we need to get I remember when the set when the warrant commission was filed, Joe, they said well, we'll never know the full story for seventy five years. And the argument was at that time, and I stand to be corrected, but I know I'm not. I know I'm correct. They said, well, we don't want to We want to spare the Kennedy family the details. And we want to spare Jackie Kennedy, she's not dead, and we want to spare his children the details.
Speaker 7: Okay, they all did.
Speaker 6: I just saw the daughter jack and Kennedy's even going nuts up to her cousin.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she called him a predator, but that's a that's a strange word. That's a strange word. She could call him a nut job, she could call him, but a predator, that's a weird word phrase.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that he has that he takes, you know, animals and put him on a blender for his animals, you know.
Speaker 9: And about going through the basement with drugs. I mean, okay, okay, we're counting them even second join this guy has I probably trust him more than anybody else because he's been through things, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know what.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 5: He obviously is the black what did we know? He's the black sheep of the family.
Speaker 6: That help me here. Uh, Joe Kennedy, the patriarch. He was the first person in charge of the FCC.
Speaker 5: Right, I'm sorry, you said Joe Kennedy, who was President Kennedy's father and whose name sake son, his namesake son, Joseph Kennedy if it was killed during World War Two. He was an Air Force pilot.
Speaker 6: Yeah, or their father was in charge, the first one in charge of the FCC, right.
Speaker 7: Or the freend.
Speaker 3: He was.
Speaker 5: He was an ambassador to the to the Court of Saint James, to England. But I never knew, and you might be right, maybe he don't.
Speaker 10: I know who was the president at the time, Rose, president of the Titan, named him to that position because he said that in order to protect you know, you have to get somebody who already who already knows about the tree on the back doors. Because he was a boot lagger, and that's why he was food in charge of Dad.
Speaker 11: Okay, I'm looking it.
Speaker 5: Up right, I'm looking at up right now. And and you think he was in charge of the f CEC, the Federal Communications Commission.
Speaker 12: Yes, let me see the the one that overseas stuck exchange, the EC.
Speaker 5: Okay of the stockulary SEC. I'm sorry, okay, right, Security and Exchange Commission SEC. Okay, let me you know again, you might be right on that because he was a businessman.
Speaker 6: There wasn't saying you know that in order to know what the thief does, you have to put a thief that knows going ready, you know, the tricks of the trade in order.
Speaker 7: To know what's going on.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, you know, I've been going to put.
Speaker 6: A little while on this call. But however, I'm loving all of these Trump stuff. I mean with the immigrants by the way.
Speaker 5: By the way, my friend, Joe, you are absolutely correct. He was the SEC chairman from nineteen thirty four to nineteen thirty five.
Speaker 6: Hey, who wasn't president at the time, Dan that.
Speaker 5: Franklin Roosevelt him, Franklin Roosevelt Roosevelt.
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, absolutely.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and he was a very powerful guy. In nineteen thirty four, Congress established he was the first head of the SEC to end irresponsible market manipulations and dissemination of false information about securities. Yeah, you do that, We got Joe. You're the best man, You're the best.
Speaker 11: Loved this.
Speaker 6: No, there's another another team man that I mean, I'm enjoying this so much because Trump got nothing to loose right now. He's not looking for really let his hair down, and he's delivering everything that he says that he was going to do. It's not that he said something else. And you know he's coming with well he say is his stuff that he's trying to deliver. And I love that he's putting young people like on every place, you know, all these people on their.
Speaker 5: Much His cabinet is much younger in many respects than any other Republican cabinet that that we could imagine. But let's let's keep did like come in whatever seem like is the greatest disinfected with you and I know that so well, Thank you, my friend. We will talk to you. Okay, I gotta scoot.
Speaker 6: I got a little one for you. You're gonna hear on February eleven.
Speaker 12: You're gonna hear a lot about patholes in the Washington when uh Michelle Will goes in front of the.
Speaker 6: Senate, those words about pot holes. They got to bring it to her. Carmer and Kennedy, those those congressmen, they're going to bring that out to her watch.
Speaker 5: I don't know what I'm not familiar Joe, I'm not familiar with the word. You're you're pronouncing what is the word again?
Speaker 6: Pot holes? That Michelle Willi said, you know that, we know when we filled the potholes for the feather potholes.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, potholes. Okay, fine, you got it right. Okay, that's yeah, Okay, I'll look forward to it.
Speaker 6: Thanks, call you all right, Thank you having that night.
Speaker 5: Thanks Joe, talk to you later. Bye bye, Okay, let's keep going. Bethany is in Gloucester. Bethany, want to get you in here before the news at the bottom of the hour. Thanks for calling, Bethany.
Speaker 13: Yes, Hi, thank you for taking my call. So you are wondering if it's like kudos to President Trump, and I will say that you and I I think kind of have the same feeling about this. You know, I'm the big Irish Catholic family girl. You know, we had you know, Jesus, the Pope and Kennedy and hanging on our walls a whole bit. So I think for you and I and people like us, maybe it's it's sensational for us to know this because he was a part of our life. But I feel like for Trump this is just you know, he was a reality TV star. That's kind of the way I look at it. He wants, he wants to get the credit for this, and I think, and that's not a bad thing, to be honest with you. I mean, good can come out of it. I don't say that's the negative thing. I just think that he's not doing it for sort of a patriotic kind of Oh, let's let's get the history on this and let's I don't think I think he's doing it just to be the guy that got the news.
Speaker 5: I don't really care why he's doing it. I just think that it's great that someone's doing it. I wish that, you know, Ronald Reagan had done it. I wish Bill Clinton had done it. You know Bill Clinton when he was president. Uh is that famous photograph that he he actually met President Kennedy on the White House lawn as a young boy, as a teenager before Kennedy was assassinated. And I thought that, well, maybe Clinton would would do it. I didn't think the Bushes would do it, because you know, they were all tied in with the C I A and all of that. And I think Trump is just a different sort of breed of cat. And I want to know. I want to know when you killed Kennedy and why was he killed? Who killed doctor King? Why was he?
Speaker 13: You and I I think we're going to benefit from it because you know, it's kids, you know, I mean, because it didn't change our world. You said it it rocked our world. It changed our world, and it did you know, you know, yeah, yeah, yeah, But and you're right, and I and I do often wonder, and I have wondered over the years why you know, the truth, if you will hasn't come out. And I, you know, honestly, I think, you know, I was just thought, well, let sleeping dogs lie, you know, for whatever reason it maybe it's maybe we don't need to know this. So I do think it's going to be perhaps something special to know about if there is any any stories at all, we don't even really know. But I feel like, again, like you said, you don't care why he's doing it, which is which is a good point, that's very fair. But I think he's just doing it because, let's face it, you know, he's you know, he just wants to be the guy that does everything first and then back.
Speaker 5: Let me let me ask you this since since we're of the same vintage, do you agree with me that back in the day, when you and I were really young, in our twenties whatever, that it was the left who was suspicious of government. It was the left who had the you know, bumper strips, don't trust anyone over forty and all of that sort of stuff. And it was the right back in the day, the Conservatives, the Republicans who were saying, oh Jae Go Hoover, what a great man, Oh my goodness, this I a they can do no wrong. And now it's switched completely. It's the mega Republicans who don't trust the government, and it's the Democrats who are trying to hold on Trump. It's just I love irony. It just as if the whole world has flipped.
Speaker 13: Oh it's it's flipped, it certainly. But I don't know, I mean, do you really think that that Do you think that sort of the mega party is Do you think there's a suspicious ones or do you think I don't know. I almost feel like that could be.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 13: They just want to see things go back to the way.
Speaker 5: No, well, no, I think when they talk about the deep state and all of that, you don't have to buy into that. But when you look at a lot of the people who were working for the FBI. I dealt with the FBI in the Salvadi LOLONEI case back in the nineties, and that sure changed my view of of law enforcement and law enforcement that that was corrupt. And I mean that seriously. I'm bearing my soul.
Speaker 13: To you, and I tell you, yes, sure you know, and that doesn't mean that all.
Speaker 5: Most FBI agents, like most police officers, try to do the right thing. They make mistakes, but they try to do the right thing. But there were Look, you know the cop, the cop in Minneapolis who who kept his his knee on the neck of George Floyd for eleven minutes. I don't want that guy ever to see the light of day. Okay, I know, And yeah, So all I'm just saying is I want to know the truth. I want to know the truth because guess what, I'm old enough. I don't want to die not knowing the truth.
Speaker 13: I know well, and to be honest with you, I do too good for you. I think I wish my parents were alied, because I'm sure they probably wanted to know too. But it's just, you know, It's just what I'm answering to is, you know, how do you feel about Trump? And I'm thinking, well, I get Trump.
Speaker 5: I don't care if it was I don't care if it was Bill Clinton or Barack Obama. They all said they were going to try to do something. He's the first one that's done it.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, Well, you know what, and that's probably the very reason that you know that he chose who he chose who, you know, who wanted Another note, and I won't get into it. I certainly don't think he should, but you know, because but but you know what, he he does have ideas, that's for sure.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 5: The the other thing, too is I don't know if you saw the movie Hoover with Leonardo DiCaprio, but I knew this a long time ago. Hoover was totally corrupt and Hoover the FBI.
Speaker 13: Yes, I'm sorry, yes.
Speaker 5: Okay, Jaco Hoover. He had information on every member of Congress. He blackmailed members of Congress. So some member of Congress was having a dalliance with his secretary, Hoover knew about it, and and therefore he would keep that. He would hang that over the head of that members of Congress, and in those days, there was a lot of that was going on. It's probably still going on these days. But Trump has survived all of this. They've they've indicted him, they've impeached him. His attitude probably is, they can't do anything more to me. So I wonder if they were past presidents who maybe wanted to get the JFK, the r f K, and the m l K stuff out and and someone said, you know, mister president, the FBI is aware that that ten years ago you did this or you did that, and you wouldn't want that to come out publicly, would you, mister president?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 5: And maybe some presidents, and I don't know which ones, might have said, well, on second thought, I think you may have a point, right, but Trump, what are they gonna what are they gonna hit? What are they gonna play?
Speaker 13: Make a point?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Yeah, Bethany, I love.
Speaker 5: I loved your call. I hope you continue to call this program. Have you called before?
Speaker 13: I did I before?
Speaker 14: Yes, we'll do me a favor, come on back more often. You were a great I sure you weren't a good call so much, you were a great caller. And if I ever met you, I think that we would be able to share stories. Uh, and I think that we see the world in a in a very similar way, even though we do too.
Speaker 13: I love listening to you, so thank you for your program.
Speaker 5: Thanks Bethany, I appreciate it so much. We'll talk again.
Speaker 13: A good night, Thanks, good night.
Speaker 5: We'll take a break. Here's the news. We're on fire right now. Let's keep it rolling. Six one, seven thirty. Do you want to know the truth? Can you handle the truth? I can handle the truth. I want the truth.
Speaker 4: It's Night with Boston's News Radio.
Speaker 5: We're going right back to the phone. It's gonna go to Eileen and Cambridge. Eileen, do you want the truth or do you want to or not?
Speaker 15: I absolutely want the truth. And I think we should have had the truth many many many years ago.
Speaker 5: Decades and yeah, yes.
Speaker 13: Decades ago, and I am.
Speaker 15: I have to give credit to Donald Trump for initiating this. I think a lot of us have had questions, questions, questions. My husband used to have a big bumper sticker on the back of our VW van question authority.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I remember those absolutely. And guess what now it's the Republicans, the conservatives are questioning authority. Well, the other thing too, that I forgot to mention to Bethany, I'd love to know what you think about this. Trump survived an assassination attempt, actually two. I wonder if that has has has given him the backbone to say it could have happened to me. I mean, if his head was six inches in another direction, he wouldn't have he wouldn't have survived the campaign.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 15: It's still very worrisome to me because I I hope that Donald Trump is very very well protected.
Speaker 5: Because we do, we always want all of our presidents to be protected. But look, Ronald Reagan was shot, you know, President Kennedy was killed. Robert Kennedy, Martin Luther King. They weren't presidents, Robert Kennedy and Martin Luther King weren't. But they were people in this country who were who were loyal to them. And when they were killed, they were taken away, they were they were eliminated. Hopes and dreams and aspirations of people died along with them. The pe was changed, and not necessarily for the better. Let's get the the whole truth.
Speaker 13: The country truth.
Speaker 15: Thank you, thank you, thank.
Speaker 5: You than reminding me of the bumper strips question. Authority.
Speaker 13: It definitely be well, be well.
Speaker 5: Okay, we'll talk soon.
Speaker 15: Thanks Sam, yep bye, Thanks so much.
Speaker 5: Steve is in Merrimack, New Hampshire. Steve, do you want the truth? Can you handle the truth?
Speaker 7: I can always handle the truth. I think that you know a couple of things that I was while you were speaking with other callers that you know memory Well. First of all, I was eight years old. I was in third grade hand over in elementary school, so I wasn't quite that old, but I remember, however, how serious everybody was. But there were events that occurred before the assassination that probably people would question, including the Cuban missile crisis, as you recall in October of nineteen sixty two, that really got the Russians really mad. And obviously Oswald he went over to Russia, he married a Russian. There's a lot of questions at that point that I thought made you know, there were a lot of questions on you know, who is, how loyalties.
Speaker 5: Were at well, you know, I actually at that time and I was just a little older than you. But as I got older, I thought to myself, well, maybe I looked at at Oswald and I thought, okay, well, maybe he was the one shooter, and maybe they were afraid that if they let it out that the Russians had killed Kennedy, that it would have started World War three.
Speaker 7: But I don't believe. I don't believe that I would have caused a big problem. I'll tell you that, because you know, there was in the heart of the Cold War. Everybody was at each other's throats at that time, and it only took one little spark to ye.
Speaker 5: But here's the thing. Here's the thing about that historically, and I'm not a historian, if I'm in an amateur historian. Do you know that the Russians took the missiles out of Cuba? Do you know that we took our missiles out of Turkey?
Speaker 7: Yeah? That was the deal.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was the deal. So so basically, the Russians might have looked at that and said, hey, look, you know we had these Russia the same issue today by the way, with Russia, of course it was the Soviet Union. Then is that Putin is saying, look, you people box us in here. You know, you took over you know, we used to run eastern Europe and that was our buffer, and now all those countries are fit are members of NATO. So it's the same argument today that probably was in place in Krushchev's mind in sixty two, that Okay, what can we do to get those missiles, those US missiles out of Turkey? So maybe maybe Khrushchev was happy with the results. I still think it was organized crime that got Kennedy.
Speaker 7: Else, you know, things as far as what happened during the assassination. You know, how many in this day and age in the you know, in twenty twenty five, how many roots of the presidential you know, mortarcade would you ever publish if in this day and age it will never happen again. You never have an open car, uh, and you'd never have a guy that could buy a gun with a mail order for fourteen I think it was like fourteen dollars or something he spent from that gun he ordered the gun mail order that killed the president of the United States.
Speaker 5: Assuming, assuming that that was the gun that that that delivered the kill shot. I still think there was someone up on the Grassy noise.
Speaker 7: See, well, there was a lot of questions about the Grassy noise.
Speaker 5: Let me ask you this, Dave. You ever been a daily plaza no, But I read about it. I've been there twice. I was there in seventy eight and I was there in eighty three. I talked to people. I talked to John Connolly. I talked to the other senator. Oh, what the heck was his name, Ralph Yarborough. I talked to Secret Service agents. I talked to all sorts of people. I sat in the window that.
Speaker 7: The Texas Depository, Yes, sir.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that in seventy eight and in eighty three you could walk into the Texas Book Depository and you could sit in the window. You can't do that today. The window is blocked off. You can stand and look through glass at the window. I sat in the window where Oswald sat, my forearm in my elbow.
Speaker 7: It was the sixth floor, right, I think it was the fifth floor.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna have to double check on that. I know it was the fifth of the sixth floor. I remember having my elbow on the window sill where Oswald, you know, used to steady his shots. You know what, you know?
Speaker 7: I love Trump. I voted him three times. I do think he's making the right decision on this thing. But you know, going back to what the repercussions were for this assassination. I've said it before and I'll say it again. If JFK hadn't been assassinated, one would make the point that we probably wouldn't have gotten into the Vietnam War and cost fifty eight thousand lives. And that's the way I look at it.
Speaker 5: Well, let me just let me share one thing with you on that, which I know a little bit about. When Eisenhower left the office, we had about eight hundred US advisors in Vietnam, in South Vietnam. When John Kennedy was killed in November twenty second, we had sixteen thousand US troops in Vietnam.
Speaker 7: Now, but Johnson was the one that had you know, mega troops going over there.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, oh no, no, no question about that. But still there was an increase between you know, during Kennedy's term, just historically, do I think it was increased? Do I think it wasn't on the scale of the half a million troops that were there.
Speaker 8: It was.
Speaker 5: The Gulf of Tonkin resolution was in August of sixty four, which obviously was a setup to get US involved. But you know, so I just I really know a lot about this era. I have some strong feelings, but I want to hear what people think, because that's what.
Speaker 7: I think that Trump's making the point that you made originally. You know, do you want transparency? Do you want the truth? YEP?
Speaker 8: I do.
Speaker 7: And I really think that Trump's making the right decision. Anything earth shattering that may occur as a result of it is yet to be determined. Yeah.
Speaker 5: And by the way, I think you're correct. It is the sixth floor. I remember walking up. There was an elevator and we went up and then you were and the window was you could just sit there. You could just sit there and imagine by the way, you looked at the road where the car down and it had to make kind of a hairpin turn and it had to slow down.
Speaker 7: It was like shooting, which is which is a time that he needed to pull off the shots if he if he was the one that killed Kennedy, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's find let's let's find out. Hey, I hate to do this, Steve, and I'm way past my friend. I gotta keep rolling. Thank you so much.
Speaker 7: Starting to you and you have a great night and enjoy the snow.
Speaker 5: If you two, okay, you're gotta get more of it than we will. Thanks much. All right, we got Paul and Plymouth, Doreen and Chelsea, Jeanie, Janine and Hyena'sport coming up, and we're gonna go into the next hour with this. The only lines open right now, six one, seven nine. Do you want the truth? Can you handle the truth about the Kennedy, President Kennedy, Robert Kennedy and MLK assassinations. I want the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. And if there are people alive today whose whose names are going to be destroyed by what they did in any of those cases, they deserve it.
Speaker 4: We'll be back on night Side now, back to Dan Ray live from the Window World night Side Studios on WBZ News Radio.
Speaker 5: Okay, let's try to get everybody in if we can, if we probably won't, and we'll get you up right after the news. Let me go next to Paul and Plymouth. PAULI are ready for the truth.
Speaker 11: Yes, sir, Hi Dan, listen, Dan. I think the truths came out and I hate you know, probably people are gonna say this guy's nuts, but I think the truth came out in the Warren Commission. I think that Oswald was just a nut. He was a rogue nut, they found a fingerprint, they found a gun, and he was a rogue nut and he shot the president. And and then you had another guy Ruby, who was an uptight nut who just blew up at the shot the thought that the president of the United States was was murdered, and so he went down there and uh, did what he had to do.
Speaker 7: I mean, that's yeah, that's what the.
Speaker 5: One you know, if you buy the war and commissioned report. I gotta be honest with you. I've got a bridge in Brooklyn. I'd love to show you.
Speaker 11: One other thing, What about the Statue of Limitations. If there was indeed a rogue murderer out there someplace, wouldn't wouldn't they have you know, one of the presidents between that time and now probably knew of anything that anything else that might have gone on because they would have had access to that information. Don't you think they would have gone after whoever this other murder was or a group of murderers that you know, took down the president of the United States.
Speaker 5: So anyway, to be honest with you, look, they play hardball, okay. You know, if if it was people who were in all you know, if you watch JFK and I think Oliver Price thought that maybe the CIA was involved. You got some people. I don't know. I really don't know. I want the truth. I don't think we've been told the truth. You think we got the truth in the Warren Commission report. Warren Commission Report came out in September, about eight months after the assassination. Much too fast was thrown together too quickly in my opinion. But we'll see, we'll see. And by the way, if someone was involved in a conspiracy to murder the president of the United States, there's no statutal limitations on that murder. There's no statutal limitations, right, So.
Speaker 11: If that's gonna come out now all of a sudden, I mean, the list of the person is dead. You know, someone could be going to jail very quickly here.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, I mean I think after what is it, it's almost sixty five Doing the math in my head, thirty seven plus twenty four you're talking about, you know it spent it's sixty one years since the assassination.
Speaker 7: Uh so, well, I'll tell you what I think.
Speaker 11: You know what you're gonna find in those reports, You're gonna find probably a lot of screw ups, and things like that that would have embarrassed the government. So that's probably well.
Speaker 5: Then let's get it out there, because if there were screw ups and there were people that screwed up, weren't they screw ups in Butler, Pennsylvania when when Trump got up, got up to speak, and the kid is there one hundred and fifty yards away and came within about ten you know, a foot of killing Donald Trump.
Speaker 11: So absolutely so let's the truth will.
Speaker 5: Sent us free? Okay, thank you, ball, Thanks man. I'm gonna get Dorian and Chelsea in here real quickly. Hey, Dorian, I got about a minute and a half for you. I can hold you over if you want, go right ahead.
Speaker 8: It was from the beginning. I was a little girl. I have a good memory.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 6: I got the book.
Speaker 8: My father bought me four days. I don't know where it is. I kept on studying all the pitches.
Speaker 11: My brother read the book, a big book.
Speaker 8: On and he says there's only one killer, and it was Oswald. What I thought was it was a conspiracy right from the stat plus jealousy. Now no one won because who would put American flag through a capital window?
Speaker 13: That's not right?
Speaker 8: You know what?
Speaker 7: I mean, and I don't know, but I agree with you.
Speaker 5: No one should put an American flag through a capital window. I agree with your point.
Speaker 8: An American, that's an American.
Speaker 5: How does that connect to the Kennedy assassination or the Robert Kennedy or the NBA.
Speaker 8: Well, I've seen Ruby get shot on TV live, and I've seen Robert, his brother, get shot live on TV.
Speaker 13: I have one of those.
Speaker 8: Minds you call a photographic memory of something.
Speaker 11: Photographic memory.
Speaker 5: I remember all those days I do the we.
Speaker 8: Right, and I'm telling you everybody has an opinion, farms their wrong opinion. But I thought it was a conspiracy, plush jealousy right from the stat.
Speaker 5: No part of it. Doreen, I'm flat out of time. I got you in before the news. Let's keep listening and we'll talk again real soon. Okay, all right, thanks Dorean, appreciate you calling, coming back on night's side right after the eleven o'clock news. I want the truth, uh, and I wanted the whole truth and nothing but the truth. It's been too long