Speaker 1: Welcome to my world, bitch.
Speaker 2: Good, Happy New Year listeners, and welcome to the Supernatural Occurrence Studies podcast.
Speaker 1: So Sporadically Paranormal.
Speaker 2: My name is Jason Knight, host of the show, and with me as always.
Speaker 1: Is Oscar Spector.
Speaker 2: Producer extraordinary and podcast co host. Well, before we begin, I just want to wish all of our listeners are very happy new year. I hope twenty twenty five brings you peace and happiness, health and.
Speaker 1: Prosperity, especially on the twentieth of January.
Speaker 2: January twentieth, what's that?
Speaker 1: That's when the guy gets sworn in again?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, the guy. Yeah, I don't forget.
Speaker 1: I didn't want to much any name.
Speaker 2: Fuck him.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm saying that. It's my opinion. Fine, I'm fine with that. I'm fine with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I live in Chicago.
Speaker 1: What do you expect from me?
Speaker 2: This is true? Yeah, this is true. That is a democratic machine. Yes, thank you for sticking with us this long. We're gonna continue to bring you episodes throughout twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: And yeah, we did a good job this year. And we really did a good job last month in December.
Speaker 2: Yeah, December was great. December was great. Yes, So anyway, Oscar, Happy birthday, man, Oh my god, birthday, New Year's baby.
Speaker 1: I legit forgot, forgot it's my birthday. I mean as a recording, I'm forgetting it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: You're very welcome. You're very welcome. How old are you?
Speaker 1: No, forty one?
Speaker 2: I mean you're forty one years old. Yeah. If we had this bottle of whiskey opened already, we're gonna wait till the second segment, we would we would toast right now. But always your birthday here, thank you after the break.
Speaker 1: Thank you, appreciate it. Send me legos to po box now.
Speaker 2: Oh god, this guy is a lego crack crack at it. I have a you really do.
Speaker 1: I also like hoarding them before building them too, So I'm like, I'm like a squirrel with all these nuts.
Speaker 2: I don't know what to do with them, you know.
Speaker 1: Anyway, moving on from that thing, I said, thank you obviously, Happy New Year to everyone. Any of New Year's plans on your end.
Speaker 2: So this is time release radio.
Speaker 1: Right when I recording this on the first the EVELL, this is it's not even Christmas yet.
Speaker 2: This is the twenty first of December. So on the twenty six, we're leaving for Florida. Right, so for New Years, we're either gonna be stending spending it at a lakeside restaurant out in central Florida and much better weather, right, much better we yeah, or will be uh maybe tarp and Springs or Saint Augustine, something like that. I want to have dinner on the water somewhere, whether it's whether it's the ocean or whether it's a lake.
Speaker 1: So basically, folks, that means that you have some time. No, you don't have some time because when it comes out, it'll be too late to go find Jay out there. He just told your locations, you know.
Speaker 2: Wait here, this is.
Speaker 1: Saint Augustine and some restaurant by a slok Man. Look for him.
Speaker 2: It's one hundred and this is one hundred and sixty second episode. I didn't mention that at the top of the show. I'm waiting for that day one hundred and sixty two. Actually, it's more because we have bonuses. We have patri unnumbered stuff that we just kind of threw out there for ships and giggles. Uh, probably over two hundred episodes. Yeah, over a damn near clothes I suppays know one's recognized my voice out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. It's not that surprising. It's happened to me. I think I mentioned it once. No, I get it. I get no, But also I get it. We are broadcasting a lot, I mean, more than your average man for a sure, right, absolutely not more than your TikToker, mind you, they post a lot of weird shit than nobody watches.
Speaker 2: But still.
Speaker 1: On my end, that's great, by the way, that's great that Yes, it's not nothing major at all. I always do an a loanely evening on New Year's Eve over the last about ten years. Unless I have a girlfriend, I kind of just run solo. And by solo, I mean I go out in Chicago, not downtown, but usually out there. I pick a bar and hang out and meet new people.
Speaker 2: Good for you.
Speaker 1: The last four times I've met and hung out during New Year's with new people wow, last year especially too. I still have I still have on my Instagram, but we don't hang out after like it's been just a New Year's thing. I never saw them again, but I met with new people. Last time. I went to a Delilah's bar. Yeah, it was one of my favorites, my favorite dive bars in the city. It's just my personal favorite. A lot of punk music. It's great. And I went there and I always have a persona too. I say a little different things like I'm just playing it up, well, having fun with it. I did have fun with it. I was having a cigarette, one of the few allowed myself, and I was outside and met a guy and we started talking and then I ended up bar crawling with them. Ended up at Mothers in downtown that night, and we spent New Year's in the train trying to get to the fireworks in time. We missed it, but we hung out with him, his friend that's a girl, not a girlfriend, and her mom who just visited from Russia. So I got all those background on these people and it was great. It was one of those that's a lot of fun. That was last year, so hopefully this year maybe something similar.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, would send us pictures or something, send me pictures.
Speaker 1: I do have pictures of that night, and probably others I could. You're right, I never do. I never share any of it.
Speaker 2: Well, it's interest. I have them. Man, that's a very hard not a lot of people could do that. I couldn't do that.
Speaker 1: Of course you can. You're a g glorious man. You know me, I met you in a glorious time period of your life. Maybe I just think you are.
Speaker 2: I think I'm not a people person. I'm just not a.
Speaker 1: Person, not a big people person either. I just go there and it's like a challenge, like a fun I'm not me kind of night.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, I think it's great. Yeah, I wish I could do stuff like that, but it's I'm just I couldn't do it. It sounds Oh.
Speaker 1: Also, oh man, that story was so great last year. I think I can't believe I ever mentioned it on the show. I remember the guy. His name is Samir. I believe his name is Amir. I hopefully they didn't get that wrong. That's the main guy who I befriended that evening last year on New Year's Eve, and we were at I think it was Mother's and we were talking, right and he saw these two girls, hot young twenty something. They're also all twenty something. I'm by far the oldest person, by the way, and this other than the mother, I'm the oldest one. And and he was like commenting, like, oh my god, they're so cude. I'm like, go talk to him. I'm like, just go talk to him. There's a big deal, right, Like, No, No, he was like one of those. He wasn't shry about it. I'm like, I got you follow me. And I just went up to the girl, like I just want to say something. You're very fucking pretty. You're the prettiest girl in this fucking bar right now. This is my friends of her. And they talked in these switch numbers. Really they changed numbers.
Speaker 2: Look at you, man, because I left them too, because I.
Speaker 1: Left right away. I just left them to do it, you know, I just want to. I just came up there and said, I just want to say this. I said it. This is my friend SAMR.
Speaker 2: And I left. Wow. Yeah, what a wingman, dude. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was just like, I'll just do it. I don't know, I'm not me today. It's okay.
Speaker 2: True, she happened.
Speaker 1: To be a tourist. She's like visiting from Minnesota or something.
Speaker 2: What happened with sir and this girl.
Speaker 1: I don't know. You know, we texted a little bit, uh like the next month or so, like every other week. But I mentioned that I asked about it. He nothing serious. I think, but they did talk, and I think they did hang out, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't be crazy if they got married all because of you. That be insane. Well that's a New Year's story, that be insane. Wow, so well fun let us know, uh, let us know what happens, man. Yeah, thanks, you'd be safe out there. Ch Cargo's getting crazy, man, Yeah, it's getting nuts. That's okay. But yeah, and I think you also said yes I did. May you have a or like a ghostly story for us? Yes, this is really rare. If you're a new listener, you don't know this. But Oscar, he's kind of the cooler. When we would go out there pre COVID and we were traveling and reporting from these crazy places, interviewing all these people, and you would never experience.
Speaker 1: Anything super rarely. I did experience something every once in a great while, particularly famously for me, memorably for me was in Ohio at that the writer was one big time that I did get something. So I did get something that's strange. I don't know if it's really supernatural, but seeing as how the location kind of thing works, it might be. So I mentioned on the show before that I playfully say that my apartment that live in, you know, it's it's haunted, a little haunted. There is something up there. I go, so, some kind maybe an energy of some kind, a person that used to be I've always called her Margie. I don't know if it's a her even, but I just say, oh, Margie's acting up again. You know, every time we hear something, every once in a while, it never it never stops. Really, it does happen every once in a while pretty consistently. It's just not enough to say. It's like, it's not every day, it's not every week, but it's enough where like if it's been a month, you're like, no, you're about to hear something, You're about to get something, and you know, it's hard to explain. Jass, my roommate has experienced weird things, especially when I'm not there. She'd be like, yeah, you're in your room right now, Like no, Like then, who turned on the lights? You know, so like in the kitchen or whatever, Like okay, well that wasn't me. And like I said, I turned them off. You left and they were off. I'm like, yeah, I did turn it off, and she's like, I didn't turn them on, so things like that would happen. And then so cut to three days ago. This is what happened. I was getting in the shower, you know, forever to get it hot or whatever. I went in and as I was like fixing my hair to get away from my eyes and start like glathering up and all that, for a split second I did I covered my eyes. So I was like wiping the water off off my face. And as soon as I did it, I saw a hand dude like coming at me, like not coming at me, maybe like a hand I was noticing in front of me. It was hard to explain the difference. It was a second. It was just a second, like I doubt it I even saw it, but I know I saw it and nothing else happened. That's it, Like that's it. And I said, Margie, I just said that, like, you know, stop it or something like she's a cat or something. But that's all I saw. It was a white hand. I saw the back of it, so it's almost like the back of the hand was moving past me or I don't know what it was. It was very strange, but it wasn't my hands because my hands were down already and it wasn't my hands because they were whiter than mine. And that's it.
Speaker 2: It was so weird. It has to happen in the fucking shower too, the worst place.
Speaker 1: Very vulnerable, very vulnerable position. You're right, so that was that was weird. And I don't know if I'm like I know, I've also been a little sleep deprive, but not enough to say I'm hallucinating. It's not that bad, So I don't know if it's that either. Yeah, it happened.
Speaker 2: I think for you to say that it might have been something because.
Speaker 1: It was very close, very fast, and that's it.
Speaker 2: That's the way they usually are.
Speaker 1: Man, Yes, that's true. And also if listeners remember remember when Lexie Raven used to be on the show, she would also say many times that the apartment was haunted too, and she mentioned a lot of things that I don't remember anymore, but that she experienced it way more than I did. But yeah, so that's something could be that.
Speaker 2: That's a horrible story. So does it give you a certain vibe because you chose a woman, you chose Margie instead of Bill.
Speaker 1: I just like the name Margie, I think.
Speaker 2: So they didn't give you any sort of a vibe. It's a woman.
Speaker 1: I could lie and say that there's a vine or a subconscious thing, but it's not. It's just the name i'd like and I went with it, got it, but it was fastly picked. I usually pick names pretty fast on things, so like so I don't know when I'm writing a story, the first two names that come up, those are the major guarl Like that's it. I don't think about it any further. So Margie was the first name I came up with. But I always treated like a fun thing and it never and there's ever been violent or creepy. I never felt that creepy.
Speaker 2: So you were creeped out that moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was like what was that? Like, like what was that? Was one of those things? But then ever see the shower because nothing else happening, and what I'm gonna do is gonna I moved on and I'm not freaked down anymore. But it did happen, and we're a supernatural podcast, so no.
Speaker 2: I always bring it for sure. So great story, man, thank you. I'm sorry it happened in the shower where though it was that hand kind of reaching down and.
Speaker 1: Fun can help. No, I'm kidding, No, that's not I mean, yeah.
Speaker 2: So thank you. I guess we had a little thing happened here as well over the past week, so as you could see, maybe I should put it. I should put a picture of this whiskey collection.
Speaker 1: It's a great fucking collection. I'm jealous of your collection.
Speaker 2: I think I'll put it in this episode show notes. You guys, everyone's got to see this. So my cousin Corey Corlando. Yeah, they just they got married. Oh my god. But I'm looking at their bottle of whiskey. That was a groomsman gift from Corey, you know, like the one. But they got married back in May five, eighteen twenty four, May twenty twenty four. I stood up, of course, but I said they got Mary because I was looking at that whiskey bottle. That's not the point of the story. So Corey and my cousin is his wife, Jenny Bonquiki. They came over last week and they built me these shell Well, Corey built me these new whiskey shows made out of maple. Alas, these shelves are made out of maple, and they have what's called the live edge, so it's bark on this outmost edge of the shelving and in the lights we have the lights turned off and ship, but in the light you can see there's still there's like dried moss in the wood and stuff. It's super fucking cool. And it's made out of you know, the supports are made out of plumbing pipe and just looks really industrious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, it is a cool call. It is really bad. I bring it up to others.
Speaker 2: Awesome. Yeah, I'm really proud of this. It looked so much like you at your lego me. It's whiskey.
Speaker 1: It's the way people are just is the same way I'm jealous of your whiskey collection. So that's what we're able to drink a new bottle every time.
Speaker 2: Folks, exactly, And we have another one tonight.
Speaker 1: It's new to him too. He hasn't opened a lot of these, that's right.
Speaker 2: And a lot of people got mad at me because the thing with whiskey is it's meant to be enjoyed and shared with friends and loved ones, So hoarding whiskey isn't the right way to to have whiskey anyway. So they were down here, Corey was building the shelves, Jenny was, you know, keeping him company and helping here and there, and all of a sudden she saw something down by their over by the stairs, right where we always see it, that little weird black shadow thing that's at the stairs, and and she got pretty freaked out, and she called up to us and let me know that, Hey, there's something going on down here, right, So so that happened, Yeah, you know, just another person seeing whatever we see down here. Yeah, I don't know, folks, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, as long as you don't experience it, you don't want to get freaked out.
Speaker 2: I really don't.
Speaker 1: Yeh, I'm too old. Yeah, we would like come at me, hot me bitch. Used to be so cavalier. Now I'm like just that. Just don't not from these hours.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be bothered by people. I want to be bothered by ghosts.
Speaker 1: My office hours are two to three pm every other Thursday.
Speaker 2: It's not right. But yeah, So anyway, some cool stuff starting off the new year.
Speaker 1: Excellent.
Speaker 2: Yea, see what happens this year? Unravels. Take a break. I think we should break, right, let's do it. Welcome back to the show. Well, the lights are turned down low. The ceremonial candle is lit and the drink is about to start flowing. Let's start this show. Okay, I am dying. Let's crack this. This has been a nice little trend we've gone over the past four or five episodes. Maybe we're opening bottles, gonna.
Speaker 1: So what we've always drank, but specifically opening or trying new bottles.
Speaker 2: No, you're right, I'm trying to describe it and just kind of give a little review. Real.
Speaker 1: No, you try to describe it. You asked me, what's it like? Oh my god, it taste like boothe but you described, yes, you try.
Speaker 2: It tastes like hatred.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it tastes like apartheid.
Speaker 2: Right, Oh my god? What first? Trump? Now a part time? What? We're never gonna make it past a lump? Are we on the show?
Speaker 1: What bar?
Speaker 2: Come on? All right? So I got to open my little app here because this is I just want to make sure I get right. So this is Penelope. The brand is Penelope, it's on. The brand is on in New Jersey. Is Penelope. No, okay, it's Penelope. Okay if you second guess myself. And this is the rose cask finish. So this is a Finland there's.
Speaker 1: No oh oh it's like an end, not a finish, not finish finish. Oh my god, you didn't know my joke. I thought you were with.
Speaker 2: No jackass. It's finished. Oh, rose wine cask. So it's a whiskey. There's no age statement on this bottle, but it's it said it's the whiskey's aged four to five years and then and it's put in for four months. It's put into. Now I can't speak French, but it's grenache grenache rose wine casks from the Southern Rhone region in France. Okay, so I'm expecting this to be kind of sweeter. It's ninety four proof, so it's not going to be super hot or it shouldn't be super hot or burning on the on the palate, Okay. And I I tend to like sweet wines, so I'm curious to see what this is going to be. Like. Beautiful bottle. The bottle looks pink when it's sitting on the shelf, almost a pink hue to it. Yes, so it sits on the shelf. And that's one of the things about collecting whiskey too, is you want to get like beautiful bottles. They just look great on.
Speaker 1: The show I mean some of them. I know you've gotten because the bottle looks cool, even if the booze in it is terrible.
Speaker 2: Absolutely right. Yes, I'm a sucker for that kind of stuff. But you know there's kind of these etched rose buds on the bottle, really really nice to a small pink label that says the rose cask finish, big p good looking font. It's just a great looking bottle. And I like the camp the top. The cork.
Speaker 1: I love that. I've never seen that before.
Speaker 2: It's like it's glass, Yeah, like a glass cork. Let's see here. Oh fuck me, I've had this.
Speaker 1: See if I can, if I can let you open pickle jars on their own here, we.
Speaker 2: Might have to edit if this might take me a minute to open. Don't want okay, no dead air, No no, I've had this bottle for a while and I'm hoping upon hope that there's nothing wrong with this cork. Yeah, there we go. I'm gonna get it on the mic ASMR. I can't get it out when we try.
Speaker 1: You want to try, Yeah, I can't try. I'm not saying I will be successful, but when.
Speaker 2: I get to go to grab first m hm hmmm, so is that is that whole thing glass which is kind of go ahead, that's really nice. Oh smell some town of a fruit. All right, let me pour you first. Oh, thank you, thank you. Here, don't don't do it.
Speaker 1: I'm just an Afghan.
Speaker 2: Okay, well here is to happy birthday, thank you, Happy New Year's. Let's see what this is like crazy kwanza. I I definitely smell like the white wine smell for sure. So like if you're a wine drinking and you've drink and rose, you could definitely smell rose for sure. Fruity. Yeah, all right, let's taste it. Yeah, I like that. I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't hate it, but you know it's funny because I don't like wine at all, but this weird fusion of whiskey with rose because I would never drink. I never I have drunk before, like in weddings, and I just hate most, if not all, wines. But this is not bad. Actually giving me an idea for a gift for someone someone like a fish.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, go for it. It's good. I'm I'm tasting fruity and tasting vanilla, do you okay, think of God, this is so weird. Think of a.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it tastes like the third time I got laid, you know, not the first two.
Speaker 2: Well, sometimes, you know, after a few tastes, let it open up a little bit. Right, Do you remember Hubba Bubba, the gum, the gum. Yeah, yeah, think of vaguely, ye, think of that Hubba Bubba and take a sip. Okay, seriously, am I just fucking crazy the pink, bright pink gum?
Speaker 1: Maybe a little. I'm getting what you're saying.
Speaker 2: That's so weird.
Speaker 1: But also you could be incepting me right now.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Well, it's true, I could be influencing.
Speaker 1: Think of an elephant and how sweaty they are. I'll take a drink, my balls, take my balls of the hot summer day.
Speaker 2: Okay, we got we gotta get to this show. People like, just hurry the fuck up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah right, people are scaping forty five talking about the brose.
Speaker 2: All right. You know what again, I think I like it. I'm definitely gonna continue drinking it this evening.
Speaker 1: I mean I would never I'm going to be my pick necessarily compared to others I've had here, but sair, it's drinkable. I will keep thinking it's good.
Speaker 2: Cool, not bad. Pour some when you're ready, I will pour some more. Poor flea, sir, I have some more archie bunker.
Speaker 1: Okay, I was doing all our twists, but.
Speaker 2: All right, let me get a sip of water. Water. So we're going back to UFOs. We're going back to Aliens. We ended the year on aliens. We're starting new year on aliens.
Speaker 1: Well, we ended the year potentially on aliens.
Speaker 2: We don't know what those are, and we still so as of this recording right twenty first, we still don't know what the fuck is going on. More and more stories are of course, listeners were talking about our impromptu episode Jersey Groans over Drones episode.
Speaker 1: Which is two episodes ago, because we've had a Christmas one.
Speaker 2: Sense correct, so you gotta stretch your memory back. That's what we're referring to that as of December twenty first, soon to be twenty second, we still don't know what those fucking things are. And there's more and more reports coming out of missing radioactive material. So more and more people are coming out and saying that those drones are sniffing out some sort of a breach somewhere, so some serious breach.
Speaker 1: I ended up saying that Joe Rogan part of a Joe william podcast about a guy they had on there about this drone stuff.
Speaker 2: So we're still keeping an eye on that one. But we're going back to aliens because I'm not sure if people are aware. But on November thirteenth, twenty twenty four, there was a second landmark congressional hearing about this stuff, titled Unidentified Anomalous Phenomenon Exposing the Truth. That was on November thirteenth. November eighteenth was the very first drone sighting over New Jersey. Yes, that's when it kicked off. Coincidence. I don't know to t tell.
Speaker 1: I mean, it'd be strange, it would be much more of a connection if the congressional hearings were taking place in New Jersey.
Speaker 2: They weren't. I'm sure it was. Sure, I cannot say with one hundred percent because I didn't even think to say where they something you know that would be fucked up. Yeah, But again the timing, I mean, come on, that's suspicious.
Speaker 1: No, it is, no, it is. It's enough for us to mention it. You can't just think, you can't just ignore it. It's enough Nowhere nearly is circumstantial at best, but it's suspect.
Speaker 2: Suspect and what it would mean, what it could be, I don't know. But that's when that's when this congressional hearing happened, and then that's when the drone siding kicked off on the eighteenth of November. So we gotta before we move forward, we got to step back a little bit because we've covered the first congressional hearing on this show in a in a twist straight out of a sci fi thriller, a two point three trillion dollar COVID relief package signed into law in twenty twenty by then President Donald Trump, now President Elect, set off this chain reaction that forced the US government to confront its UFO secrets. Hidden within that relief package, called the Intelligence Authorization Act of Fiscal Year twenty twenty one, was a stunning mandate. The Director of National Intelligence and the Secretary of Defense were required to deliver a comprehensive report on everything they knew about UFOs, and the result, a bombshell report, first of its kind, titled Preliminary Assessment Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon, was released on June twenty fifth of twenty twenty one. That document filled with staggering revelations about UFOs, now officially referred to as UAP's Unidentified Anomalist Phenomenon, sent shockwaves through the public and the government itself. And if you guys remember, we broke down that report line by line in episode one called the UFO Report YEP, back in August of twenty twenty one. So if you if you haven't listened to that, go back and do so, because that'll kind of give you some preliminary information on what we're going to talk about tonight this second congressional hearing, okay, because now the situation has intensified. On November thirteenth, twenty twenty four, like I said, the House Committee on Oversight and Accountability held a second landmark congressional hearing, once again titled Unidentified Anomalous Phenomenon Exposing the Truth. During this historic session, the committee once again unveiled alleged classified UAP research programs, revealed previously hidden findings, scrutinized the Department of Defence's secrecy, and demanded greater transparency for the public. This latest hearing marks a significant step forward and uncovering the government's long held secrets about unidentified aerial phenomenon. So in tonight's episode, we're going to take you through some explosive new evidence for the existence of non human UAP activity, namely evidence that comes straight from a clandestine department and report, both called Immaculate Constellation. I just love the names, and I kind of hate it. It's a thought of that dude, I know, right, whose job is it immaculated?
Speaker 1: I want to meet the people whose job it is to name these things. Okay, there's some really freaky one though.
Speaker 2: If you don't want people to be interested and look your way, don't don't name it. Name it fucking Bob shopping List, motherfucker.
Speaker 1: You know, or R Project to Be or whatever. You know, it's what the so weird?
Speaker 2: They're not Immaculate Constellation.
Speaker 1: I mean, we can't say we're not dramatic in our government. We can be dramatic and true. I mean, it's clearly it's a little fun. I think it's trying to be a little fun. I can't imagine it's not.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna we're gonna dissect the document's implications and delve into what this lad is hearing reveals about the government's long held secrets.
Speaker 1: So if you're too you know, it's you know, these documents and hearing can be pretty dry and boring, even if you are interested in the subject. So fear not, folks, we saw and read it for you.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's what we're right. Condense it. I tried to punch it up a little bit without eliminating thing eliminiting.
Speaker 1: Because you know, in these in these congressional hearings of any kind, any in history, when you no matter what size of a bomb they drop on on the mic, it sounds like a regular conversation, like they're having a Tuesday toast. You know, it doesn't sound like anything, point right. It's always like nothing.
Speaker 2: There's some crazy shit in here, man, right.
Speaker 1: And they just say it and move on, move on, next question.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, yeah. Or if it's you know something that maybe the answer is just to mind blowing, to just be like that's for a closed door discussion, you know, and then move on.
Speaker 1: What right?
Speaker 2: Tell me? I don't know. So between the first congressional hearing now this one, the people coming out and government coming out and saying we don't know what those drones are flying over, could we finally be seeing the end of UAP cover ups. I hope so, I really hope so Okay. On November thirteenth, twenty twenty four, the House Committee on Oversight and Accountability conducted that joint hearing again titled Unidentified Anomalist Phenomenon Exposing the Truth. The hearing was led by Subcommittee on Cybersecurity, Information Technology, and govern from an Innovation Chairwoman Nancy Mace, a Republican from South Carolina, and Subcommittee on National Security, the Border and Foreign Affairs Chairman Glenn Groffman, a Republican from Wisconsin, our neighbors to the north. Right. As stated by Chairwoman Mace and Chairman Groffman, quote, Americans deserve to understand what the government has learned about UAP sightings and the nature of any potential threats these phenomena pos. We can only ensure that understanding by providing consistent, systemic transparency end quote. Right.
Speaker 1: Basically one of the very precious few bipartisan issues I'm behind on so far.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Both sides of the are like, can we stop with this sleuthing in the shadow?
Speaker 2: Shit?
Speaker 1: Can just tell us?
Speaker 2: Just tell us that danger One.
Speaker 1: Thing we all can agree on that the public Republicans and Democrats can all agree on this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yep, because Crats and Republicans are both seeing this shit and experiencing the shit.
Speaker 1: And their beholdings of their constituents too, who want to know.
Speaker 2: If they want to be re elected.
Speaker 1: Yes, right, right, I mean, you know, among other reasons like price of milk, right, but yes.
Speaker 2: Now they're hearing. Brought together four witnesses with diverse expertise in government operations, military aviation, and investigative reporting to address critical questions about UAP oversight, safety implications, and the balance between necessary national security and public disclosure, which I'm sure is a very tight rope to walk, but it's got to be walked. People need to know if there's threats out there. So the four panel members were One was Luis Elizondo. Now, he's the former director of the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program or a TIP.
Speaker 1: We talked about them.
Speaker 2: We have YEP and Special Access Programs Manager. Alexondo has extensive experience in UAP monitoring, particularly concerning sensitive military installations. He's also addressed issues related to allege possession of UAP technologies by the United States and other nations, as well as the need for coordinated governmental responses and whistlebower protections. Louis Alesando's also involved with To the Stars Academy, and we also talked about that before. We have YEP with Tom DeLong, almost said Mark oppis Tom DeLong of singer and guitarist for blink onin eighty two. Right, So there, and he's all about exposure and he's big into the alien thing. So that Louis Alexando. The second witness was Rear Admiral Timothy Galdett, retired. He's former commander of the Naval Meteorology and Oceanography Command and acting Administer of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. Noah Goldette has firsthand experience with UAP safety incidents during military exercises and has expressed concerns about overclassification and information suppression. He advocates for greater transparency, congressional oversight, and open scientific research into UAPs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's I call him the highest ranking man on the ground guy because he had to hear all those reports as they were coming in throughout his command, which is a lot of people. Yeah, but where else do they have to filter through somewhere?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: That's the closest to the ground level. You can as high as ranking, so you can this panel.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, right, yeah, yeah, he has knowledge of UAP incidents happening during military exercises. What the fuck?
Speaker 1: Right, that's why we need him there as a witness.
Speaker 2: This guy's not a liar, right, you don't. He don't make shit up, right, you know.
Speaker 1: I wonder if he speaks, hopefully not natively for him, that he uh like that he's retired, like his awareness of the situation, his obligation to tell the public and be a witness. Hopefully that kind of that decision didn't lead him to have to be retired in order to do it. I don't know, you know what I'm saying. No, it's like it's how It's how some military people, maybe in the past, I mean not not maybe for sure in the past, but hopefully not anymore of these days, would only come out as gay, for example, once they retired from the military, because they don't want to repercussion repercussions, either legal or illegal.
Speaker 2: Right, It's it certainly could be he's like, well, fuck it, you can't take my career for me now my pensions in full swing, right, what are you gonna do right, you know, certainly could be now. The third panel member was a man named Mike Gold now Mike Gold. He's former NASA a so Seiate Administrator for Space Policy and Partnerships, and he's currently the Chief Growth Officer at Redwire Space, a leading company in the aerospace industry. Gold served NASA's UAP Independent Study Team and has emphasized the role of civil and commercial sectors in UAP research. He highlights the importance of combating stigma, improving data collection and analysis, and leveraging NASA's international partnerships to advancing understanding of UAPs. It all makes sense. NASA's got the technology up there already. All this stuff is very heavy and heavy, and.
Speaker 1: His face calendar must be insane. His Google Docs calendar must be fucking nuts.
Speaker 2: Bro. Yeah, watch they have all these like UFO meetings.
Speaker 1: Class and in Google and Google and Google.
Speaker 2: Not even a paid version. And the fourth member of this pan was a man named Michael Schellenberger. Schellenberger, he's an investigative journalist kind of popular for his work on government transparency issues related to UAPs. Shellenberger has documented inconsistent responses from the DoD the Department of Defense and Intelligence community communities regarding UAP, and he's called for legislative action to enhance disclosure and accountability. Okay, Now, as you could probably imagine, a lot was revealed during this hearing. The existence of non human UAP, the fact that our government is in possession of non human UAP craft, the fact that humans have been injured during UAP encounters. All this and more were revealed during this meeting. But just enough because at the same time there was a lot of I cannot legally discuss that, or we could talk about that in a close door meeting and comment. I have no knowledge of that. No comment. I just suggest you watched the session in its entirety. You can find it on YouTube.
Speaker 1: It's two hours long.
Speaker 2: Yeah, digestible two hours. But for me, I think the most interesting thing that was revealed was that secret program and document called Immaculate Constellation. I can't take it seriously now. Maculate Constellation is believed to be a highly, highly secretive, unacknowledged special access program operated by the US government designed to centralize intelligence and data on UAPs on UFOs. According to testimony during this congressional hearing, the program functions as a comprehensive hub for collecting, analyzing, and monitoring UAP related data. And it's allegedly been an operational in existence for decades. No one knew this fucking thing was there, but there it was, churning out this data, collecting and storing this data. Now. Whistleblowers claim the program includes classified high definition UAP footage, such as a thirteen minute video showing a UAP emerging from the ocean near Kuwait, captured with remarkable clarity by advanced sensors on a military helicopter. Thirteen minutes. Yeah, this isn't a little flash in the sky by someone in a fucking polaroid camera.
Speaker 1: Or a hand in your shower.
Speaker 2: Oh, I need a drink, you know.
Speaker 1: I know, we're talking about like some of the what they're hearing mentioned and highlights. One of the things that before I forget it, one of my favorite little things that the hearing like further, you know, was convincing and fun to check, is that they also mentioned talked about those military videos that we promoted a few years ago or less than a few.
Speaker 2: Years ago, like the tic TAC that can go fast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they further talked about them and used them as examples and evidence like it was it was mentioned again, meaning that they are real because a lot of people were not convinced when they first popped online. I'm sure a lot of people were not convinced. We were, probably, but further commits. It's cool to get more, you know, confirmation, confirmation and right yeah, like the little thing not a major yeah now.
Speaker 2: Witnesses alleged that Immaculate Constellation operates outside conventional oversight mechanisms, keeping Congress and other government bodies unaware of its true scope, funding, and findings. Whistleblowers seeking to expose the program's activities have reportedly faced significant retaliation, including professional harassment, threats to their careers, and even personal harm. It's like fucking It's like a Hollywood movie, Yeah it is. Critics argue that this lack of transparency not only undermines congressional oversight, but also prevents the broader scientific community from analyzing the phenomena. Moreover, concerns have been raised about potential collaborations with private contractors, which could further obscure accountability and control over sensitive UAP related technologies.
Speaker 1: Do you think they have a printing machine just entirely used for printing NDAs.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, I'm telling you man, this is deep stuff. This is deep stuff. Not to mention the question of whether or not public tax dollars are secretly being diverted to this program to fund it.
Speaker 1: I imagine it has to because they're already government workers.
Speaker 2: It has to be. I'm sure it is.
Speaker 1: There's no way it's not, because they the fact that they exist, are working on it if they're paid at all for it?
Speaker 2: And yeah, perc or is the funding like this, you know, from some public entity that we have no idea who it is. They're the ones showing money into it. Who knows?
Speaker 1: Oh, like it's connect aus to some private investor of some kind. Yeah, I mean that's possible too.
Speaker 2: Some foreign government who knows.
Speaker 1: I don't know, right, I mean, I won't be surprised for either, or both or all.
Speaker 2: The mere existence of Immaculate Constellation highlights the deeply entrenched secrecy surrounding UAP investigations and raises urgent questions about its goals. Is the program limited to passive observation and data collection, or does it actively engage in reverse engineering and experimental research on advanced, potentially non human technologies? The panel answered yes to that question. By the way, Yeah, apparently the US is in possession of such technologies and has reverse engineered it, and so of our adversaries. Can you imagine if Putin had or some fucking North Korean edertry warlord. Yeah, North Korea reverse engineered some some world shadowing technology, shattering techno. That's fucking terrifying.
Speaker 1: People need to know it definitely can be.
Speaker 2: And to what end? To what risk to the United States? Who knows? It's terrifying thought? Yeah, critics contend, and I wholeheartedly agree that excessive classification damages public trust, it restricts scientific progress, and hinders national security decision making.
Speaker 1: One goes back to Gallel saying that there are the revolves are on the sun thing like, that's exactly what this is.
Speaker 2: That's what happens when you leave critical information siloed and unexamined. If to classified, the data within immaculate constellation could offer profound insights into advanced aerodynamics, propulsion systems and the potential origins of these phenomena, while also addressing safety and security concerns surrounding UAP encounters, of which it seems there are plenty of concerns. It's important to note that Immaculate Constellation operations reportedly involve the aggregation of information from multiple advanced sources, including high resolution satellite imagery, military grade sensors, flear footage or infrared footage, infrared radar systems, and human intelligent intelligence reports from trained observers like military pilots and naval personnel. These are not reports from Joe Bob, the pig farmer in the backwoods of Mississippi armed with the Polaroid camera from nineteen seventy three. No, this is data recorded on some of the world's most sophisticated equipment and or data reported by highly trained individuals, and these data sources span diverse environments including low Earth orbit, the upper atmosphere, standard aviation altitudes, and maritime regions, particularly particularly near sensitive military installations and near nuclear facilities.
Speaker 1: Yes, and airports too. I believe those.
Speaker 2: Airports as well YEP. During the hearing, witnesses testified that Immaculate Constellation utilizes cutting edge image and detection technologies such as multi spectral and hyper spectral imaging to gather detailed visual and thermal data. This allows the program to document UAPs in extraordinary detail and in color, including their shapes, flight dynamics, and thermal signatures. Examples of UAPs reportedly cataloged include spherical orbs with unusual flight patterns, disc shaped objects exhibiting advanced propulsion capabilities, and triangular or irregularly shaped phenomenon that defy conventional aerodynamics science as we know it, physics as we know it. So I want to look closer at each of these amazing UAP incidents as outlined in the Immaculate Constellation document, but just to give you a taste, just a.
Speaker 1: Little, a nibble, just a skick.
Speaker 2: One reported incident described an orb like UAP actively disrupting an F twenty two fighter jets operations, essentially forcing this highly advanced jet out of its patrol area. Another incident involved a sphere descending from high altitude to hover just above a US Navy nuclear aircraft character carrier, demonstrating behavior incosssistant with known aircraft or natural phenomena. I mean, just amazing stuff. Spielberg type shit.
Speaker 1: Legit, Yeah, I mean those were weird shapes in that movie too, you know they really were. Those are bizarre ships, A lot of lights, a lot of hey, we're here kind of bravado showiness. Yeah, but it's good bravado showiness, right, Yeah, it's starting to look like is the only difference between that and this is that there's a wholesome wanting of communication between both the aliens and the government in that movie that is clearly not visible here in our reality. That's the only real difference. Not yet, right, not yet.
Speaker 2: We can hope we could have our fingers crossed. Right, And keep in mind, if just one of these following incidents that we're going to talk about, just one of them is true, we'll changing implications right there, change the.
Speaker 1: World, or at least it should be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right. So the first round of sightings I want to talk about comes from the highly sophisticated equipment we just mentioned, high resolution satellite imagery, military grade censors, far hyper spectral imaging, stuff like that, And the report Immaculate Constellation refers to this data set as US Government Imagery Intelligence US Government Imagery Intelligence. So the first report, the first actual UAP sighting that we want to go through, is called the CENTCOM Cuboid Formation of metallic ORBS. Now, so you know CENTCOM or United States Central Command, is a key military organization responsible for safeguarding and advancing US interests across the Middle East, Central and South Asia, as well as all those surrounding waterways. Okay, so the government is in possession of full motion video and forward looking infrared footage or FLEAR footage captured during daylight hours that depicts a formation of approximately twelve metallic orbs skimming the ocean surface at high speeds before dispersing in multiple directions. The orbs each measuring between three and six meters or nine point eight to nineteen point seven feet in diameter. These are big fucking orbs. These are big things. They exhibited rapid and agile movements incompatible with any known aerospace vehicles. In the initial segment of the footage, the orbs flew in a tight cuboid shaped formation, like a cube right cuboid. The formation consisted of three vertical square arrangements of about four orbs, each organized into a three prown configuration that appeared cube like when viewed from a distance on FLEAR imagery. All the orbs were white hot, contrasting against the black cold ocean surface below. Each orb exhibited faint atmospheric distortions around itself, along with the visible heat shimmer or contrail that trailed behind as they moved. The metallic orbs maintained their cube like formation over the ocean for a period before abruptly breaking into pairs. Most of the orbs ascended rapidly, gaining altitude and accelerating the speeds that exceeded the tracking capabilities of the sensor platform. However, two of the orbs continued along the original trajectory of the large formation and remained under under observation. That display, or this display of advance maneuvering and speed underscore is the anomalous natures of the orbs and their apparent capabilities. So that's the first sighting in this report. Yeah, massive orbs doing crazy shit over the ocean for an extended period of time on their own propulsion system.
Speaker 1: Right playing right at the valkyries, so.
Speaker 2: Seeming to I don't know the way it distorts the air around them. I don't know if that's part of its.
Speaker 1: Well, remember I don't remember the episode of the context behind this bar. There was a time when we talked about aliens and we talked about how how the flying saucer shape wants, especially how they look it looks bizarre the way they fly. They don't fly like in an aerodynamic way, so the wind doesn't hit them as much and therefore resist their whatever because they don't have a propulsion the way we think of our aircraft. The way they do is that they fall straight down. They look like a whole saucer in the whole time. They almost look like they're not moving. It's like everything that was moving around them. And I think what we mentioned then, I don't know how I bought this a lot of the time, but is that what it's doing hypothetically, is that the saucer is bending gravity around.
Speaker 2: It, almost like it's falling forward or something.
Speaker 1: Right, So it's constantly falling in the direction it wants to go at rapid speeds with precision and turning. Because gravity, if gravity can be manipulated in a certain diameter, right in a certain area, you can you can switch and go in a direction impulsively if you want. And that's why they can do maneuvers that are impossible for us to copy. Right, And I remember that that being a thing, and I remember also that that can probably warp the outer edges of the air around it.
Speaker 2: I would guess right.
Speaker 1: This seems like a conceivable thing. This is where my scientific mind stops because I don't have one, but I feel like that sounds.
Speaker 2: Right, So that's what Maybe it's happened here, right, that's.
Speaker 1: My theory on this one.
Speaker 2: It's weird.
Speaker 1: Shit, what are we talking remember about?
Speaker 2: What was that for? I mean, we did a three part series. We've done a lot of us and yeah, we've done so much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, impossible to tell. It was a long time ago.
Speaker 2: If anyone out there remembers, let us know, right, Yeah, all right, So it gets, it moves on, it gets stranger. This is another report from Scentcom. Okay, this one's called fast Mover Observed over Sensitive Facilities Fast Mover. There exists FLEAR footage that captured a small to medium sized oval shaped UAP moving at high speeds and flying close to the surface of the ocean. The recording begins during routine surveillance of a sensitive coastal facility, when the UAP suddenly enters the frame, flying swiftly above this coastal area. It's never named exactly where, but I explained what Scentcom was and what it oversees. The oval UAP then executes a sharp rapid turn towards the ocean, where it's tracked by the surveillance platform. It continues to fly low over the open ocean at an exceptionally high speed before the tracking system loses it just blows past the tracking system. Gone weird. Uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we don't have a lot of video accounts on this.
Speaker 2: Yes, there is a video. Do we have it? Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, that's what I'm saying, we don't have it. That's why I mean said, I'm sorry. I meant to say the public this.
Speaker 2: Is not available. It is not available, not yet. Oh it is written report.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've only seen any it. Do you expect this kind of stuff to be revealed at some point?
Speaker 2: I don't. I'm man a thirteen minute video of a UAP coming out of the ocean. I don't think we'll ever see that. No, I wish to god we.
Speaker 1: Would because it's long, or because it's showing sensitive.
Speaker 2: I think it's just so mindful because people could right now still say yeah right, but you put it in someone's face.
Speaker 1: So that's that's past the rubicon that crosses it. I mean, that's what you think. I think, so legit question. I mean, that's possibly I.
Speaker 2: Think there's part of the problem with disclosure is that some people will make them lose their fucking minds.
Speaker 1: But we can't also dictate our lives based on a few people that will lose their damn minds. But unfortunately, though, that's like saying John sang those songs and they would have gotten killed by that crazy cook because that makes no sense. That makes no sense, chatman, Yeah, that makes no sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. Okay, Now this is from something called Indo pack Com INDO pat Com, and it's called intelligence vessels observing a reproduction view vehicle. What's that? So I'm assuming a reproduction vehicle is reverse engineering technologies, I think. But so you know, INDO Patcom or United States Indo Pacific Command is a unified combatant command within the US Armed Forces tasked with protecting and advancing US interests across Asia Pacific region. So this is coming from the Asia Pacific region, from Indo pat Coom. Now, the government is in possession of infrared footage and imagery that reveals a grouping of vessels conducting signals intelligence and measurement and signal intelligence operations at night in a specific region of the Pacific Ocean. During this surveillance, a large equilateral triangle UAP suddenly appears boom directly overhead the ships. The UAP features three bright lights at each of its corners and is observed to slowly rotate on its horizontal access. As it rotates, the UAP reveals a horizontal bar of sweeping lights. Intelligence analysts of this event identifies the UAP as a reproduction vehicle and concludes that the vessels were likely aware of the reproduction reproduction vehicle's frequent activity in the area, almost like the vessels were there for that reason to observe this thing. This conclusion is supported by the prepositioning of advanced foreign collection assets at the precise location and time of the sighting. The reproduction vehicle hovers and rotates approximately five hundred to one thousand meters or about sixteen forty to three thousand, two hundred and eighty one feet above the ocean for a brief period before vanishing. The footage ends immediately after its disappearance. Now, it never explains in the document exactly what an RV or a reproduction vehicle is, but it's exactly. It's basically a reproduction of something else. Yeah, so I'm thinking reverse engineering. Who's doing the reverse engineering? And how did our assets, our military assets know what was going to be there at that time in that space. It doesn't say I don't know, I have no answers, but it's fucking weird. Again, it's weird. This is another one from Indo pac Com. It's called the Equilateral triangle UAP shadowing an unaware vessel. Infrared footage on government networks captures an equilateral triangular shaped UAP, roughly the size of a fighter jet, hovering less than two hundred meters or six hundred and fifty six feet above a vessel at night, again in the Pacific Ocean. Intelligence In that analysts identify the UAP as again an RV, a reproduction vehicle, or then this one, they also referred to it as an ARV, an alien reproduction vehicle of unknown origin. The footage shows no indication that the vessel is aware of the UAP's presence. Directly overhead, two lights on the underside of the ARV or RV are clearly visible, while a third light is obscured due to the object's slightly upward angle of orientation. The UAP maintains altitude and bearing throughout this whole observation, creating a mysterious and unnerving scene. So these ships that are out there, they have the radar, couldn't get it out, but it seems that they were completely unaware of what was going on right above.
Speaker 1: Their heads, and radar would show that, right, because I assume it's three sixty right and all around kind of sphere kind of thing is the and just go straight back.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Me too, I'm assuming I might said it sounds right right, I mean, that's like a logical leap. I don't know. I'm obviously fascinated by what they're keeping this, you know, keeping away. Particularly, I'm really interested, really interested in their collusion with private companies, private mega companies that must have some pies, some fingers in some of these pies. Because of the costs regarding reverse engineering and testing these things, I do feel like some of it could lead to that, And obviously they're not going to mention it here. I don't know if we'll ever know that answer, but it does seem like that's what they're keeping away on purpose too. Like other people involved, not just federally speaking or militarily speaking, yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I don't, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know what to say about this one.
Speaker 2: It's just like, wow, it's not in Tusay. This is another one from the Pacific or Indo pac com. This is a large disc using clouds for concealment. Oh this so there exists overhead persistent infrared footage that captures a large saucer shaped UAP emerge from a dense cloud formation. The saucer appears black hot against a white coal background in the thermal imagery, with visible atmospheric disturbances caused by its movement. Measuring approximately two hundred to four hundred meters or six hundred and fifty six to about oney three hundred and twelve feet in circumference, again huge, the UAP features symmetrical concavities on its upper surface. The footage shows the saucer emerging at a shallow upward angle, traveling towards the atmosphere. After breaching the cloud cover, the UAP abruptly reverses direction, partially descending back into the cloud formation before accelerating rapidly out of frame. During its retreat, the saucer becomes partially obscured by the cloud tops. The evasive nature of its maneuvers suggests that the UAP became aware that it was being watched by a space based surveillance system. Wow, man, is that cool. That is some that that reminds me like some independence station.
Speaker 1: It is kind of like a right, yeah, yeah, it is like an independence day. Although that was bad news.
Speaker 2: Yeah that didn't work out.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I mean it did work out for us.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 1: I mean we went, we wanted the end. I mean, but that's not what I meant by that, gotcha. Uh, all right, moving on, Yeah, I mean yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's okay, man, this is mind blowing stuff. It's last one out of indoor popcom Boomerang UAP documented by pilot and sensors so Flear footage captured a a swept boomerang shape. They called it swept boomerang shape UAP Maneuvering at an indeterminate altitude off the eastern coast of a country. The UAP is tracked against a cloud backdrop by the sensor suite of the observing aircraft. During the footage, the UAP exhibits rapid deceleration come into a stationary hover Following this a sphere of light is emitted from the junction of the boomerangs two wings. Okay, this sphere expands and begins to rotate, partially engulfing the UAP in a luminous dynamic field. The recording end shortly after this event, leaving the object subsequent behavior or trajectory unknown. So let's dissect this.
Speaker 1: Are you imagining this boomerang aircraft flying like a boomerang like it's spinning because I was. I mean, I don't know if that's very practical.
Speaker 2: That's a legit known shape for you at the boomerang shape class.
Speaker 1: But I imagine when they're saying, oh, it's boomerang shaped saucers flying above me, I'm imagining.
Speaker 2: It's a fun saucer.
Speaker 1: Dude, that's a party saucer, right, that's all the fun is that.
Speaker 2: I want to talk about this sphere that comes out of this thing, because it says the sphere expands, rotates, partially engulfing the UAP in a luminous dynamic field. Think about the stories that are coming out of New Jersey of these UAPs and the orbs and their glow and they glow. Uh we said in that Jersey drone episode that one of the theories is the ORBS is some sort of cloaking.
Speaker 1: Mechanic mechanism to hide these drones. Dude, it's it's wild. Also, like again, it makes us it begs the question, there's is this coincidence this report, the way these things are acting based on what we're reading to you right now from Immaculate what constellation constellage almost a conception versus I know is wrong. I'm like, it's it doesn't feel like a coincident. Also doesn't, but I mean, luckily it does make me feel a little better that the drones are not a foreign nation trying to spy or attack us, hopefully. I don't know why that's worse. I feel like that's worse than aliens, or are the repercussions of that would be worse for humanity maybe in general than aliens. Like aliens, I can forgive aliens. They're trying to trying to suss us out, you know, trying.
Speaker 2: To test us.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, it's it's why I feel like there's it can't be a coincidence. I'm not convinced that it's not that you know, oh that it is a.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you're into this. Yeah, you know. So we're we're leaving Indo pat Com. Now we're getting reports from Northcom. Okay, and this is I love this one. This one's called the jellyfish UAP.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is my favorite.
Speaker 2: Observed crossing the US Mexico border, Oscar. Mm hm.
Speaker 1: I ordered that, but never came. I think I got stuck down there.
Speaker 2: So NORTHCOMB for those of you who don't know, United States Northern Command a Department Department of Defense organization task with defending the United States and its interests. Its mission is to protect the homeland, safeguard the American people, preserve national power, and ensure freedom of action. Northcom's responsibilities include the defense of Alaska and the continental United States, as well as coordination with the defenses of Canada, Mexico, and the Bahamas. Northcom flear footage captured on a regularly shaped UAP flying across the southern US Mexico border. Infrared imagery revealed the object as modeled modeled. That's a mott led modeled with irregular hot and cold emissions, and its appearance was likened to a jellyfish or a floating brain with hanging appendages or technacal like features. I've seen this foot This footage does exist.
Speaker 1: Oh, this one does.
Speaker 2: This is the one.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen any of these.
Speaker 2: It's wild.
Speaker 1: So okay, is that a description accurate or would you say more of a squid because you know the things. It kind of feels like it could be a squid to a pot of some kind.
Speaker 2: Jellyfish or floating brain. Yeah, that's that's pretty spot on the report. Yeah, that's right, that does it right now? The UAP exhibited extraordinary behavior flying against the wind with no visible means of propulsion despite its organic jellyfish like appearing. The object displayed unnatural rigidity and its movements and flight path skimming geographic features with precision. At this relatively low altitude. The UAP closely resembles a class of anomalous objects previously observed near Department of Defense facilities in Iraq and Afghanistan. Now that's the video that's available. What was captured over in the Middle East. This US Mexico one isn't available. Oh okay, but you can find the Iraq.
Speaker 1: One right, same shape, Yeah, right.
Speaker 2: Wild. A compilation video on the US government networks sourced from DoD Force Protection and theater intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance assets includes footage of this event for comparison. So their comparison the one on our southern border to the one in the Middle East. The striking similarities suggest a recording pattern of encounters with this class of UAP in strategically significant regions. Now nickname the Jellyfish UFO, this UAP had a glowing, translucent structure with shapes, again resembling appendages, possibly caused by light or an electromagnetic glow. Witnesses described its smooth, jellyfish like movements that defied normal aerodynamics. Its silent flight and surveillance like behavior added to its mysterious nature. The US Mexico border, with its strategic significance in advanced monitoring tools, likely draws attention from programs like Immaculate Constellation, which started the ups. Of course, now this siting highlights border areas as key locations for UAP activity due to overlapping civilian and military monitoring. The object's behavior suggests advanced propulsion, possibly using electromagnetic or anti gravity technology. Its effortless directional changes and glowing appearance might result from ionized gases or even an advanced energy source, pointing to highly sophisticated engineering. Go out and look up that IRAQ one.
Speaker 1: I will definitely be looking that up immediately after this recording. It's wild. I like how it's looking at I could kind of calling it like a centry. It's surveillance.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, right, Sando centric, I get what you're saying. Yeah, what's it doing?
Speaker 1: The footage that we do have is that because it came from a non American side the footage, I wonder, Yeah, I don't know, you know what I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying, Sure what the source of that Iraq one is.
Speaker 1: Like, because like the if it was from a different source, it was leaked or air tight enough not to beat you know, just the classified right, So are classified? I mean yeah, I mean I'm curious if this one's available wine not the rest.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, well it must be that. Maybe you're right, maybe it did come from a foreign place. Yeah, because not much as getting out of this emaculate constellation.
Speaker 1: I mean, you saw the video, right, so does it look what does it look like? It's no, I'm sorry, the camera like where does it look like it's coming from?
Speaker 2: Comes from up above?
Speaker 1: Want maybe or aircraft?
Speaker 2: I don't want to talk talk out of turn. But I want to say it was like from a helicopter or something like that that was observing this too. No sound because you would hear the engines. I will find it. I'll remind me to put it in the show notes. I'll just put a link in the I'll.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's that's probably good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't let me forget so picture of whiskey, I wrack the really fish. Okay, all right, so h Northcomb again, there's another north Common report. This one's called Supersonic Range Fowler Intercepts usn Fighter Okay. Flear footage and radar data document a supersonic UAP of unknown origin conducting a head on intercept of a US Navy fighter operating off the Eastern Seaboard. The UAP is first observed emerging from a cloud bank at high speed, rapidly closing the distance to the Navy aircraft. It executes a near passover the left side of the cockpit the US Navy fighter's cockpit, creating a dramatic and potentially hazardous encounter. Radar data from the incident provides key information on the UAP's speed, heading an elevation as it approached the fighter, and that's it. That's it. Now there does exist out there, and I don't know if this is the footed this one is talking about, this North Comb instance is talking about. But you see from a cockpit it's a propeller plane, which makes me think this might be different. But you see, coming from the clouds way off in the distance, there's this little dot and all of a sudden, this ship, this this weird like almost like an orb with wings, flies right by this cockpit and you see it as plane as fucking day. Dude. It's the wildest thing. But I don't know if this is it because like I said, that one had a prop a propeller. This doesn't mention if it had a propeller or not. So it says a US Navy fighter. I'm assuming a fighter wouldn't have a propeller.
Speaker 1: I don't know, four I assume yeah.
Speaker 2: But anyway, now this one's from South Comb. This is the last meter equipment. Okay, report Now this is from Southcom. This is called tictac UAP Detected Near vessel by Space Based Asset. Okay, See, this is what I'm saying with fucking drones in New Jersey, we have space based assets capturing this ship. Yeah, being cataloged and data clicked, and we can't figure out where these things are taken off from these drones.
Speaker 1: I really find it's hard. Yeah, just stop it. I don't understand. I can't imagine that there is no satellite pointing down on New Jersey from the first few reports that were legit and it's been over a month now, I mean by the time this comes out, like yeah, yeah, wow, I can't imagine there's not nothing like looking out like, come on, there is.
Speaker 2: We're not idiots, there is. There is.
Speaker 1: I'm on top. There's no way there's like five satellites look down even a four and said, like, what is happening with her? Let's just look at the coastline the whole time, see what's coming in and out. How do we not know exactly?
Speaker 2: Bullshit? Thank you? Bullshit? All right. So, Southcomb in case you didn't know, the US Southern Command is a unified combatant command within the Department of Defense tasked with overseeing security, cooperation and operations in Central and South America, as well as the Caribbean. Its area of responsibility spans thirty one countries and twelve dependencies or areas. Of special sovereignty covering approximately one sixth of the world's land mass. That's what Southcomb does. That all is that it is now in this one. Both overhead persistent infrared imagery and measurement and signature intelligence documented a tic TAC shape UAP fuck it UFO pass over an area of the Atlantic Ocean. The UAP maneuvers near local cloud cover, and its movements are accompanied by correlated electromagnetic signatures captured by other sophisticated sensors. In the available footage, the tic tac UAP rapidly crosses the field of view as it moves over the ocean. A vessel in the vicinity shows no observable reaction to the UAP, but its spatial and temporal proximity to the UAP's trajectory trajectory suggests potential fore knowledge of the event by intelligent assets. So worthy, I know, it's so worthy. So basically it's saying that, Okay, you know, all these sophisticated pieces of equipment captured this UAP shaped like a tic TAC, which we've seen UFO videos already, right for a few years now, These highly sophisticated pieces of equipment captured this tic tac ufo skimming over the Atlantic. But it also appears at the same time that this vessel knew it was going to be there, but no further explanation. Our asset, our vessel, Right, the US vessel knew that it was going to be there. Yeah, crazy, crazy, Okay, So that's the end of the mechanical data gathering of UAP phenomena. Now we're going to get into the human intelligence reporting, yes, or what the document refers to as defense human intelligence reporting. Okay.
Speaker 1: A shorthand of that is like just witnesses.
Speaker 2: High level witnesses.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but witnesses, I mean that's what it is.
Speaker 2: Well, the difference testimony, yes, but the difference is it's not average US citizen. These are.
Speaker 1: Witness I guess My point sorry, my point ultimately is that I know that there is like a level and there's like a weird thing going on here with this, but they're people just like citizens. Like it shouldn't make a difference if a homeless person or president saw it. They both saw it. They both saw it, you know what I'm saying. That's what I mean.
Speaker 2: I guess it.
Speaker 1: Shouldn't, right, But the boiled down version is just eyewitness testimony, Yeah right.
Speaker 2: So between so. According to the report and what was gathered from this human intelligence reporting between nineteen ninety one and twenty twenty two, the most commonly observed UAP shapes in the United States data set in this human intelligence data set included spheres or orbs, disks or saucers, ovals or tic TACs, triangles, boomerangs or arrowheads, and irregular or organic forms like the jellyfish, the brain right floating brain. Among these, spheres were the most frequently reported, while triangles, boomerangs, and arrowheads were the rarest. Variations in structure were noted across these categories, such as smooth, featureless spheres and those with protuberances, saucers with or without domes, and ovals ranging from smooth surfaces to those with visible structures. Unique forms like floating jellyfish or brains like we talked about, often with appendages and hybrids such as cubes with spheres or ringed saucers, were also reported. Spheres demonstrated high maneuverability and speed, with their diverse appearances suggesting multiple functions or technologies. Disks, the second most common, were reported in traditional biconvex forms and flat configurations. Oval or tic tac UAPs, often symmetrical or tear drop shaped, were rarely observed before two thousand and three, but sometimes included usions triangles. They're rare, They're rare. Were typically equilateral with occasional vertical stabilizers or elongated or isosceles variants. Boomerang and arrowhead UAPs, both symmetrical, varied in aspect ratios and wing shapes. Irregular and organic shapes, including shape shifting forms, were among the rarest and most complex, featuring dynamic projections or unusual combinations of geometric and fluid designs. It's weird. The range of shapes and features suggests a wide variety of missions, origins, and or technological capabilities unique to these UAPs.
Speaker 1: Right, Also, how do you begin describing this? How do they come up with that? The fluid thing? I don't even know?
Speaker 2: How do you?
Speaker 1: If I see this alien? That's all I got. I don't not normal, it's spinning, weird. What a shape is that?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know what it is, but it's not normal.
Speaker 1: The rombus has nothing on that shape.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, they get really nitty gritty with this stuff. Which is cool.
Speaker 1: I like, that's cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it sucks to read.
Speaker 1: I want to try. I wonder how much how much of this is their training being able to describe these things as well as they have done, or if it's something that they get brief, debrief, debrief until they get it right, you know, trying to access these memories. I'm not saying through hypnosis or torture or nothing like that, but like being asked over and over again, being detailed, being able to ask the right questions to get these details out. Because I imagine that's probably the most likely scenario, because when you first see it and you start describing it, chances are you're not going to describe it as accurately as we're reading right now, right away, true, right, You probably spend a few few times on it, you get asked again, spend a day away from it, come back. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't know what to say, that's for sure. I'm with you, Yeah, all right. This first witness testimony is called close encounter experienced by CVN flight deck personnel now during night duty in the Pacific Ocean, again aboard a US Navy nuclear powered aircraft carrier. That's what a cvn IS flight deck personnel reported a close encounter with the spherical UAP of medium to large size. The incident began when a small orangish red sphere was observed maneuvering at high altitudes above the nuclear carrier. Moments later, the UAP rapidly descended to a position approximately one hundred to two hundred yards or three hundred to six hundred feet above the flight deck, maintaining altitude and matching the carrier's speed as it moved across the ocean. Personnel described being or experiencing altered perceptions of time during the encounter. The UAP admitted a soft orange reddish light that appeared intensely luminous, but strangely did not illuminate the ocean or the flight deck below it. Observers noted that the surface of the UAP was dynamic and resembled this rolling surface of the Sun. Despite its proximity, the UAP exhibited no aggressive behavior and maintained a steady position over the carrier for an indeterminate period. Eventually, the UAP ascended rapidly, disappearing high above the carrier. Witnesses reported feeling as though they had snapped out of a trance accompanied by a lingering sense of profound unease. They were scared. The incident report concluded by noting that the aircraft carrier did not respond to what some personnel perceived as a threat a hostile interception.
Speaker 1: Okay, the unease thing, because you get that a lot from testimonies, way before they started declassifying, like from from the first reports. Right, you hear that a lot, not every time, but a lot. Well, what do you think that is? The unease?
Speaker 2: So the first thing this made me think of, we've done a lot of research into Skinwalker Ranch. Yes, and we did what two episodes on that And the first time I heard mention of spherical UFOs in those days they were UFOs causing unease or terror among observers was on Skinwalker Ranch. I think the orbs were black in that case, I believe, with some sort of fluid fluidity to it, just like this, okay, and these people did it just gave this overwhelming sense of dread and unease and fear over on Skinwak. That's exactly what this reminded me of.
Speaker 1: I do remember that, remember that that that from that same episode the Juenta Basin, one of the people there were, and his mind urged not to go outside.
Speaker 2: Remember that, I do. I do.
Speaker 1: It was like a fear, a dread that he was feeling, and it's said to not go outside because something would happen to him. And he listened, but at some point, but that was after he had listened I think, or somebody else had listened to go outside and then come back in and couldn't remember anything that happened to him. Remember that. It's like, I wonder if that's similar to.
Speaker 2: But to your point, what's causing it? Well?
Speaker 1: I wasn't talk about the uknies in general because it could be said that the un knees could be not that this alien stuff activity is nefarious. Maybe it's just more it's more common for humans or animals really in general to feel uneased towards the unknown. Right, Like when you when you approach an animal that's not used to humans maybe or think like that, right, or a cat that's not used to you and you approach it, it's careful. It's first thing is fear or defense or anger. Right, common things that we do as well when humanity does the same thing, we destroy typically what we don't understand, right, or we fear it at the least, and almost all fear comes or all anger comes from some kind of shame or fear. So it's okay, I won't tell anybody. And uh and I wonder, so could that an ease be this or could it be that what it does to us like it makes us? Or could it be nefarious? I guess, I guess.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm kind of liking where you're going. It's almost like, yeah, existential dread.
Speaker 1: Yeah maybe yeah that's better.
Speaker 2: Like existential better. Like I what I'm seeing right now just literally shifted my entire worldview and I'm not prepared for that, and it makes me freak out sort of thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like a bad trip maybe, yeah, like you Yeah.
Speaker 2: Like a trip. I mean they said they lost time on this one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, what will happen if you lost time to break out? You woke up tomorrow and it's two days later, you will I mean, maybe not that, Maybe that's that crazy, but yeah, yeah, it must be that.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I wonder if it's just a natural response as opposed to something that we actually should be hearing. I mean maybe both. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I've never been in this situation. I couldn't.
Speaker 1: I don't know, knock on Woody or not. I guess that'll be a big fear for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hate those little green bastards. But tell me everything I want to know. I do want to know. This one's pretty cool. This one is called and we're still again on human intelligence reports. Metallic orbs intercept F twenty two during continental United States air surveillance mission. While conducting a routine airspace surveillance and control control mission in the Eastern Air Defense Sector, an F twenty two Raptor pilot encountered multiple unidentified anomaloust phenomenon at mission altitude. The pilot observed several metallic orbs, each slightly smaller than a sedan, hovering in place. As the F twenty two moved to intercept, a smaller group of these orbs accelerated rapidly towards the aircraft despite their presumed hostile intent. The pilot was unable to establish radar locks on the UAPs, so he was going to fire, but his radar went lock.
Speaker 1: Wow, because of its quickness or something else, probably something else, something technologically that we just couldn't. It was too sophisticated right for us.
Speaker 2: Now. As this situation escalated, the F twenty two was intercepted and surrounded by approximately three to six metallic orbs. The orb maneuvered within twelve meters of the cockpit, positioning itself starboard from the cockpit. From the aircraft, it maintained a fixed spatial orientation relative to the F twenty two, precisely mirroring its movements and maintaining its position despite the pilot's attempts to evade using multiple rolls and maneuvers. The UAP formation boxed in the F twenty two and forced it to abandon its mission area. Under the apparent escort of the metallic orbs. The F twenty two exited the operational zone, unable to re engage or resume its mission. That's so wild now, just so you're aware, the F twenty two the Raptor F twenty two Raptor is widely considered to be an excellent fighter jet, often regarded as the most advanced and capable air superiority fighter in the world due to its stealth technology, high maneuverability, super cruise capability, and advanced avionics, making it extremely difficult to detect and engage in combat. The orbs were able to easily, easily out maneuver and get the best of this thing, the most highly capable fighter jet in the world. Think about that.
Speaker 1: It does seem like a great, non harmful way, almost like Gandhi esque way to like get this guy out of their territory, like instead of engaging with this thing, killing the pilot or whatever, like just freaking the funk out to leave the area where we're doing something, or then we don't want them to see what we're doing, you know, it's one way to do It's almost like when you're when you're older brother or whatever, do you know, starts copying what you say just to annoy you. There's nothing you can say. Anything you say, it's come back to you. It's like a harmless danger or's harmless fun, you know, harmless way to get someone at you or get someone mad at you. Yeah, it feels like that a little bit. It's kind of kind of nuts nuts. It also reminds me of this is weird, but this is alien in nature. Huh. Have we've seen an annihilation?
Speaker 2: We talked about this, Yes, I read the books and.
Speaker 1: The third and the third act of that of that film. Mattleie Portman's character makes it to the light house and she encounters a being the like the being before copying her. That's right, It starts copying her movements exactly follows her around, almost like playing with it, but also kind of like trying to understand the movements too, as the reminder of that. Okay, so I don't know why weird, but it's the same.
Speaker 2: Wow, Yeah, it's I don't know, I don't I don't know. I'm just moving on because what is there to say?
Speaker 1: We got breakfast.
Speaker 2: At some point, Yeah, UAP breaches perimeter of sensitive military facility. The next one. Yeah. At a military Eve airfield on the Eastern Seaboard, ground personnel reported a late night intrusion by a small, dark, spherical UAP flying at a low altitude. The object exhibited visual signature management, appearing as a blurry sphere surrounded by distorted or bent light. The distortion created the effect of a heat, haze or misty aura radiating around the sphere. Personnel who observed this UAP experienced physical discomfort, including eyestrain, headaches, and an overwhelming sense of dread while watching the dark sphere. Dude, I mean skinwalker. Yeah, dark sphere. The UAP was first seen slowly crossing the runway and moving towards the sensitive area of the facility. It hovered briefly above a cluster of ground equipment before continuing toward a building within the restricted zone. The UAP floated near the building for a short time before abruptly disappearing. Ground personnel were unable to determine the exact duration of the encounter, but estimated it lasted between ten and fifteen minutes.
Speaker 1: It's a long time subgest an age, that's like compared to these things and how fast they're away from us after we assume do you okay, do you think there's a lot of I mean, we don't know. We never will know. This is all hypothetical. I mean I wish in my lifetime we could find out. But as to why they're attracted to military installations, both secret and non secret, I originally went with the thought that, well, it makes sense that's where all our most sophisticated aircraft carriers are weapons and the training and the weapons, so their curiosity makes sense for that, not to mention, they probably see us land there after spotting us in the air right in there, maybe as they're flying like, hey, what is that thing?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: I'm thinking like this is weird? Um, could it be that we have we meaning humanity, has some of their compatriots in prison, so to speak, like we have things of theirs and they want them back, and this is how they're protesting.
Speaker 2: According to this panel, we have their technology.
Speaker 1: Because okay, so what if they want it back and we find out that's what they want? Would we give them back to them?
Speaker 2: No, we wouldn't. No, we would never. Really, I don't think we would. I mean, would you view us as two stuff if you're.
Speaker 1: In charge, would you? I mean if yeah, I don't know, maybe yes, I mean, because we don't know what they'll do.
Speaker 2: As long as they teach us the technology, then here.
Speaker 1: They don't have to I don't have we stole it. We don't have to do anything. I would want them to teaching the rig of your neighbor. And then when they ask for it back, you're like, I need ten box so you can borrow it. That's what you're saying.
Speaker 2: I don't like that, motherfucker, that's what you're saying, right. I would want to know how the ship works, then here taking craft back them there.
Speaker 1: That's that's very selfish or I mean, I mean it's very American. But even in this hypothetical where you would be in charge, you wouldn't give it back film.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. I would want to know because I think.
Speaker 1: I would, because I think I think a good relationship. And you know, despite curiosity and how much time we've had with this material decades in our laboratories, I think it's a good friendship, especially of this caliber, it's much more important, I don't know, much more important. I'm trying to think long term here. This is long free energy is something we have no idea. I would want to have no idea, and plus we would never implement it. We had it, we would have done it.
Speaker 2: I would want to know how their technology works then they could have it back.
Speaker 1: I would. I wouldn't would. I wouldn't sacrifice a potential truth or a good relationship with beings that can completely probably destroy us. Since they get mad they found us in a probably in our home turf. Why would I jeopardize that?
Speaker 2: Well, they haven't done it for a reason. I don't know. No, I haven't annihilator, and.
Speaker 1: So far the only thing they got going we got going for us is that we're too ignorant to know what they want yet, or that might be the only thing that's saving us.
Speaker 2: Maybe we do know what they want, we just were too low on the total poll to know.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's also possible. You're right, you're right. They could have had that whole mound CINAI thing we mentioned, and then close encounters. Right, that's the government talking to the aliens, right, they set up a whole language with lights. You're right, I could have happened.
Speaker 2: There was an exchange program, right right.
Speaker 1: That could have happened. You're right, in but I feel like that's less likely.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I want to know, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I want to know. All right, So after reading all of these just incredible sci fi like reports of intense UAP activity, we could make some general conclusions about them. The reported observations mentioned in the Immaculate Consolation document describe unidentified objects exhibiting advanced flight and maneuvering capabilities that challenge are conventional dynamics and known technology. The object's demonstrated intelligent behavior potentially autonomous or non human controlled behavior. For example, by interacting with that F twenty two Raptor fighter jet, which shows highly superior propulsion and maneuverability systems. The object's movements, including rapid descents, controlled stops, and hovering defiance of gravity suggests the use of fundamentally different technological paradigms, possibly inertialless motion or manipulation of gravitational and electronic electromagnetic fields, kind of like what you were talking before about the gravitational stuff. As far as I know, just me and the lowly man on the tootem pole here, humanity simply doesn't have these capabilities. Additionally, the orbs that were observed displayed seamless transition between a quad in aerial environments, highlighting sophisticated engineering capable of overcoming challenges such as drag, structural stress, and propulsion across mediums. We call this ability to seamlessly transition between the air and water and vice versa trans medium capabilities. In other words, the ability to transition from air to submerged and vice versa without literally tearing the vehicle in its occupants to shreds. Again, as far as I know, we humans don't have that capability.
Speaker 1: Well, if they're bending gravity, it doesn't matter. There's a layer around the spacecraft where the gravity is being bent to their will. Whether, of course nothing out on the outside would do any difference. Yeah, they probably don't even breathe what we breathe, you know, wow, But it wouldn't matter to them.
Speaker 2: It's wild.
Speaker 1: They're heading in the same direction regardless. They probably maybe you just solid things maybe, but something like fluidity, like something is easy traversible for them.
Speaker 2: It's got to be because it's their donate where us they would kill us and destroy us. The appearance of multiple orbs during an encounter further suggests potential for whatever this is to coordinate activity. All these phenomena underline significant security and scientific implications, including reconnaissance or interference, potential evasion of military countermeasures, and the existence of underwater counterparts or USOS unidentified submerged objects. These capabilities raise concerns about monitoring and defense, particularly regarding advanced technologies that can evade detection and operate across domains. Some recurring themes in all the encounters we talked about include intelligent behavior, advanced propulsion systems, seamless trans medium operation, and potential security risk, which emphasizes the need for further technological understanding and improve monitoring of both aerial and underwater environments. The general UAP observations found in the Immaculate Constellation document It outlines a variety of shapes and behaviors, including glowing metallic orbs and spheres, disk or saucer shaped crafts capable of rapid acceleration and silent operation, and triangular or boomerang shaped objects with unusual flight patterns often described as floating or gliding. Additionally, irregular or organic shapes have been observed that do not conform to known terrestrial design principles, for example that jellyfish UAP. The flight characteristics of these objects include abrupt directional changes, hovering and achieving hypersonic speeds without creating sonic booms. Our jets create sonic booms, these things don't. Many also exhibit advanced cloaking capabilities to evade radar detection, further complicating identification and study. Overall. To me, this is the frightening part. These incidents suggest the presence of technological capabilities far surpassing current human advancements, including propulsion systems without visible mechanisms, inertia, free motion, and seamless operation across multiple environments such as air and water, and potentially space. The observed behavior, such as interactions with military assets, precision maneuvers, and evasion of countermeasures indicates intentionality, either through advanced autonomous systems or controlling intelligence, likely non human. The origins of these objects remain unknown, with theories ranging from foreign adversaries, private entities, to non human intelligence or ets. As described in Immaculate Constellation, These phenomena underscore the need for deeper scientific investigation and increase transparency to address potential threats, enhance technological understanding, and safeguard national security. The ability of these objects to evade detection and operate with impunity suggests massive vulnerabilities in current military surveillance and defense systems. If these technologies are of non human origin, they represent a profound scientific and security challenge. If they're adversarial, meaning an enemy government, that could indicate an extraordinary leap in foreign capabilities and that's terrible for the United States. I know this has been a long episode, kind of a heavy episode. I want to wrap this up. Could we can go on and on about the things that were discussed in this bombshell hearing again, I suggest go watch the entire thing. But before we close, there was an interesting moment. I don't know if you remember this Oscar. Towards the end of the hearing, when Nancy Mace asked a really interesting final question of the four panelists, she asks, quote, how would you define non human intelligence? Non human biologics? What are we actually talking about? Of course, the answers were intriguing, and they were varied, and they were as follows. The first to answer was Rear Admiral Timothy Gldett. Remember this is the foreign Commander of the Naval Meteorology and ocean Ghinography Command and the Acting Administrator of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. These fucking people with their titles. Man, sorry, I'm trying. His answer to what non human intelligen rogence was quote, I don't think it's a stretch when you look at the diversity of life on this planet, the size of this universe to think that there would be more diverse, higher order non human intelligences throughout the universe. And that's probably what's visiting us. End quote. Okay. Next was Louis Alazando. Remember this is the To the Stars Academy guy with Tom DeLong, and that was the former director of a tip the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program.
Speaker 1: Which we mentioned on episodes regarding Aliens and the Triple Alien episode, or was that mentioned in the Skinwalker? I think I think of a skin walk very right. All these things pretty much connect a lot more than you think, right, Remember, folks, we've been on this case for years. Yes, on the record, now, yes, okay, continue, what do you say?
Speaker 2: So? His answer was, quote, I would take the scientific approach. The definition would be the ability to to react to a stimulus in a manner that requires an intellectual thought process. End quote.
Speaker 1: Okay that's pretty analytical, is that Spock? Yeah kind of Spock answer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would take the scientific approach. The definition would be the ability to react to a stimulus in a manner that requires an intellectual thought process. Okay, okay, thank you, Hi there buddy, all right there guy. Then came Michael Schellenberger, that's the investigative journalist. Yeah. His answer to what is non human intelligence was plain and simple. He answered, I just don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, quote that one.
Speaker 2: And you gotta respect that. No bullshit, no making something up, just I don't know, yeah. Fair. And finally, I think Mike Gold had the best response to what is non human intelligence? To question, Remember, Mike Gold was the former NASA Associate Administrator for Space Policy and Partnerships and he's the current Chief Growth officer at red Wine Space. His answer was, quote, I think we must be modest in our assumptions that we're looking for intelligence that could be biological and it might not. When Nancy Mayce probed Gold further about what he meant when he said non human intelligence might not be biological, Gold answered, quote, artificial intelligence mL, machines mL, machine learning, machine learner. We assume that all intelligence would be like us. Every time we look out into the universe, we're humbled relative to what we don't know in terms of forms of intelligence of what it may take. I can assure you I can't answer your question, but I think the ultimate answer is going to surprise us all best. I think that was the best. It's going to surprise us.
Speaker 1: It is a pretty good It also kind of creepy and a Steven Hawking kind of right, like his warning, yeah right, yeah about AI kind of feels like are we doing this so ourselves or is this another life form away from us? But machine learning in some passion like yeah, like they're transformers or something alien AI. You're transform Yeah, that's a race entirely made, not by humans or by a biological that's biology as machines.
Speaker 2: Ultimate advanced AI are transformers right right there. So let's look, he says again, I think we must be modest in our assumptions that we're looking for intelligence that could be biological and it might not. What do you mean by that? Then, the answers artificial intelligence mL, machine learning machines. We assume that all intelligence would be like us. That's the ignorance, the hubris of humanity. Everything's got to be like us. Right, every time we look into the universe, we're humbled relative to what we don't know in terms of forms of intelligence, of what it may take. I can assure you I can't answer, but I think the ultimate answer going to surprise us. All. Yeah, I love that. I think it's a.
Speaker 1: Great It is a great answer. I think they all had pretty good answers, other than maybe Alezanondo. He was that's just not alytical, but like pretty good answers. I have some important questions for you, Jack, No, no, no, not important like that your mind, But do you feel personally and for the show Supernancial Currencies Podcast. Do you feel vindicated? Vindicated in what we've been talking about aliens for years?
Speaker 2: Oh? Oh yeah, it's great to finally have it come mainstream. Like we're not tinfoil hat wearing motherfuckers anymore. You know absolutely?
Speaker 1: Did you have your doubts or were you always assured? And this just confirmed?
Speaker 2: I think I still have my doubts. Man, Yeah, I think I still have my doubts.
Speaker 1: Probably there. I haven't seen it because we know we've done so many shows on so many different topics. Yeah, would you ever consider, obviously I'm pitching in here too, if you want, uh, consider doing a pod cast where we take the terms, the events, the specific podcast topics that we've done in the past regarding aliens and match the descriptions we got from this the classification to those incidents we've reported before to see if any of them fit.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna need some AI to do that that research. I'm not saying we'll be cross referencing.
Speaker 1: But I think, hey, I think it'll put do is very interesting results. I mean from our top of our memories already, we've tied skin Walker.
Speaker 2: To this pass, the Jersey drone sight this right.
Speaker 1: That's already you know, without even trying to cover my mouth from that one. I mean, without even trying, we've already made a few connections to our own history on the show, which is less than ten years old. I feel like I think that might be worth looking into. I'm not saying for the next show, just saying it might be worth looking into.
Speaker 2: I like it, you know, it's.
Speaker 1: A it's a nice way to tie up our paths to the new future kind of thing.
Speaker 2: You know. That's awesome. Yeah, it's something we could look at, right, don't hold it, so don't hold us to it, listeners.
Speaker 1: But I'm not saying we should promise it, but I'm bringing it up.
Speaker 2: So we could work on It's an interesting idea.
Speaker 1: Just definitely want to bring that up because aliens is a big thing for us.
Speaker 2: It is. Yes, even though they mean.
Speaker 1: This is I think we're in the middle or at the beginning of the process of which something supernatural. It's just becoming natural, right. I like that we talked about that before then, the nature of the word supernatural and how supernatural is just something we can't we can't identify. We just don't know what it means. That's all it means. That's what science is. I mean, that's how they saw radiation. That's how they saw the sun at some point at something supernatural until they figured out what it was. That's what this is. I love that, and I think it's becoming natural.
Speaker 2: Love that.
Speaker 1: It's like the first steps. There's our version of the moon walking kind of first steps.
Speaker 2: Like Michael Jackson moonwalking.
Speaker 1: No, I meant that going on. Sorry, nineteen sixty three or whatever it was. It's nine.
Speaker 2: Sorry, my bad. Yeah, it would be fun. It would be fun, right, I don't know this is. And you asked me, do I believe? You ask me if I believe right or how I feel about it? And I said, I still kind of because I haven't seen it with my own eyes. I've seen ghosts, like I don't even know how many times, so I know they exist. I know that's right. I guess I haven't seen myself. We saw something questionable in the sky when we're out there in Nevada near Area fifty one and all that shit, but stuff like this what we reported in this episode, I've never seen it with my own eyes, so I can't say for sure that it's real.
Speaker 1: So what do you.
Speaker 2: I don't see why these people lie and the technological equipment can't lie. But I haven't seen it.
Speaker 1: Well, it's the difference between but you not being able to believe this because you haven't seen it with your own eyes, and something that you know of that you've also never seen seen, but.
Speaker 2: You completely believe religion. Right.
Speaker 1: I wasn't going there. Oh, I wasn't going there. Man, you feel in your heart you know it's safe something. But no, I meant something like I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I don't I don't know if I believe in that. No.
Speaker 1: No, something something that most people just take for faith that.
Speaker 2: Is real, Like I can't think of an example.
Speaker 1: Assisting chapel, Like is it actually there?
Speaker 2: Have you seen it? You know? Oh?
Speaker 1: I got you like other just pictures we created to kind of foolishly, you know. But that's that's that's harder to devil, that's harder to well, that's how people believe in flat earth, right, That's how people start believing in nonsense like flat earth, right, because despite all everything they see and everything they're told, they haven't seen it for themselves, right, Yeah, of course, so, and we call them ridiculous, right, and we.
Speaker 2: Should well deserved.
Speaker 1: I'm fine with that, but right, but what's the difference there. I'm trying to help you, convince you.
Speaker 2: I know you got me.
Speaker 1: I'm trying. I don't know, I don't know, and interesting to think about.
Speaker 2: These things are too big for my little mind.
Speaker 1: It is, no, it is. I'm not going to pretend that it's something I'm swallowing easily here.
Speaker 2: It's not. Well, what do you think after reading or hearing all these? Oh?
Speaker 1: Id? And I felt vindicated earlier in twenty twenty one, also a little bit after the original report, Yeah, but a little bit and what are there? I guess maybe I was feeling what you're feeling now. I wasn't totally convinced that this was enough, But this on top of that, Yeah, wow, it does. It does help me. I feel more vindicated. It doesn't change the price of gas or anything useful, right, you know yet or in my lifetime.
Speaker 2: But it's fun. But if we were we first engineered that shit, you'd.
Speaker 1: Get stop it. Stop it basically saying let's make enemies with people with a much bigger, uncus seeing gun.
Speaker 2: Oh man.
Speaker 1: But that's roughly all I got because again, this is a lot of mine. I mean, it's both. We could go into more minute ship, but I think we did a good job of that and anything big we kind of just did it now, and there's nothing bigger we can talk about because it's too big, you know, it's too much to wrap.
Speaker 2: I hope we were able to give a good digestible look at what this congressionally hearing exposed. And it was kind of rough getting through rough writing, but I hope everyone enjoyed it. And we have so many edits in this episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the optics is going to be fun. I think, oh god, do we have anything else?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I think that's it for me, man.
Speaker 2: I think I'm gonna I want to wrap this up the way we did way back in the beginning with keep your head up, eyes open, and question everything. Oscar take us home.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's test you.
Speaker 2: Test these, test these one, two.
Speaker 1: Three question mark at Dane Lab. Is that what I heard?
Speaker 2: Yes? Listen, Oh we have to say happy New Year, listeners. I hope you're twenty twenty five isn't as fucked up as my twenty twenty four was?
Speaker 1: Is that how we're ye? Come on, No, no, let's not be negative, at least not too much.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: For X meths right, every X mess, my mom sends a text to the boy her boys, right, saying, all right, I need a list of three things from each of you for Christmas. That's how we do it now. It's been like that work like almost ten years or something, and they just stop trying to gas anymore, right, like this, tell me one or three.
Speaker 2: I'll pick one. That kind of thing.
Speaker 1: I obviously only send her legos, right, would I want anything else? I'm a big believer of Christmas not being practical at all. You just get something you want that you wouldn't get for yourself, for right, That's really why I think. And I and then when I walked in the house a few days later or a week later, my mom has tree set up, of course, all the presents or underneath it, and I completely tell not even by holding it, which said she got me from the box size.
Speaker 2: You know what it is?
Speaker 1: The random boxes?
Speaker 2: I saw it first of all. It's pretty impressive. That shows your level of dedication to lagos.
Speaker 1: Or my dorky make dorkness.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so which one is it?
Speaker 1: It's the Bumblebee transformer.
Speaker 2: Oh sweet, yeah, very nice. Three options. Did you put the new Millennium or the new death Star or whatever on it, or the Millennium Falcon anything? No?
Speaker 1: No, no, the most expensive one. I mean, I'm not gonna cripple them. Well, I'm not gonna do that, So I pulled. I did to three tiers. The most expensive one was at two hundred. No, no, it wasn't one seventy. It was the have you seen Dune the movie Doom?
Speaker 2: Yes, I like.
Speaker 1: Remember that they have a lego set of that seventy.
Speaker 2: It looks bad. It's probably once yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: And it opens and like the wings go down and like it like it's like a settle down mode. And so that was one. The other one was a one thirty set. It was a Mario set. It's like the SNS Super Mario World. It's a Mario on a Yoshi oh. And it's like this high, like that wide, but that high, and it has a little crank. It looks pixelated like in the game. And you turn it, you make this thing. You turn it and it like hops like in the game.
Speaker 2: Holy shit. Yeah, so is it technic?
Speaker 1: No, but it is like a gear thing. It is very much almost like tech. I mean, yeah maybe, but they're not called tech. It's just a mark thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay.
Speaker 1: And then and then the Bumbob, which is a real transformer. It transforms like from the car to the to the transformer.
Speaker 2: Magine. So once it's built, you could transform it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, damn, I already have the Optimus Prime at home, and that transforms.
Speaker 2: You gotta show me a video of that or something that's pretty I've done.
Speaker 1: Take Oh, actually I can show you. I can send you TikTok now, I.
Speaker 2: Mean yes, it could be friends on TikTok.
Speaker 1: I re sent you a follow, I follow you.
Speaker 2: Uh, let me see. I'm gonna tell you right now. I do not know how to use TikTok. I don't. I don't, and I don't put any time into learning either.
Speaker 1: So Okay, it's a good show. That's a great ending, but it does it does use a lot of build up. It builds up a lot. It's a slow burn, but it's worth him that ending.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like, I liked the show.
Speaker 1: One of the best and scary at Bad Guys is introduced. I think right after you stop watching, are you serious?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: His name is Lolo. He's from the Mexican cartel. Yeah, he is badass, dude. He's like charismatic and like serial killer like even though it's like cold, you know, like fucking ice in the veins kind of, and smart as fuck too.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Wow cool.
Speaker 1: So I went to Woodfield, right.
Speaker 2: God, what is that like right now?
Speaker 1: Awful?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh god, it's got to be. It's awful.
Speaker 1: I went there. It's just too well. My brother invited me, and then I found out why he invited me, which is no big deal, we're brothers.
Speaker 2: Is fine.
Speaker 1: He invited me because he is on no sleep and he has to do some Christmas shopping and that's a far drive and he wanted me to drive also, I mean he wanted my input too to get figure out because I took my other brother as well, and we met up with Ashley and we took the deal as well. So it was like a little family brothers thing, okay, And and then we also have to figure out what to get our parents too, so I guess I was needed for that too.
Speaker 2: So it's all done. Everything's done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, He's gonna try to look for something else for my dad, clothing wise, from a cheaper outlet instead of like the high end.
Speaker 2: There to the outlet.
Speaker 1: Well, well, no, there's some outlets buy us and Rose mother's a big one there. That's he's gonna go there, I think tomorrow by himself, I mean after he sleeps. And so I ended up don in the driving and we found this great luggage stuff from my mom that was pretty cool on sale too. So and we went to the Lego store. And it was the hardest, hardest to resist the urge to increase my debt. I didn't. I did good for even a small one, which I really want.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't not.
Speaker 1: I help my composed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you shouldn't buy stuff for yourself around Christmas. No, it's just that's the thing you shouldn't do. I know, and you didn't. I did not.
Speaker 1: I'm not proud of me.
Speaker 2: It's like a heroin Addic turned down smack.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess, or smackers though cereal. You know smackers is actually a gateway to real smack.
Speaker 2: That you're about to drop some knowledge on me.
Speaker 1: No, I mean I did no, not at all. No, you didn't know that.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to cram as much TV.
Speaker 2: As I can.
Speaker 1: In movies, I'm watching a movie a day. Oh my god, a new one, a new movie a day. I got to cram as much.
Speaker 2: As speaking of heretic was good? You liked it? I did like it? Okay, I liked it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was good, very very nifty intellectual exercise. Yeah right, I like, how would you test someone that believes this? How would you test? How would and uh, what do you call this atheist? How would an atheist be tested on? Neither? It gets kind of cool thoughts. My biggest problem with the movie now that you've seen it, is that it I wish the entire movie he didn't ever have to be violent, like he would rely entirely on his intelligence and his reasoning skills, because that's what he's doing for to put these people in a in a and a moral quandary of their own making by believing these stupid religions. Like I wish he didn't have to resort to being a horror movie. Like it's so good without it, because it takes a long time to get there. Now, that's like the one thing I'm like, Oh, I just can you imagine that movie would have been my top ten if he managed to convince me of that, you know, to it would have been more challenging, but I think it would have been cooler if they pull it off. So that was like my one real regret.
Speaker 2: I could see that.
Speaker 1: But Hug was cool.
Speaker 2: He was it was And I liked the whole one religion coming before the other, and one religion one one story influencing the next story, influencing the next story, influence. Like, you know, we have Jesus who was virgin birth died on this day. Birthday was on this day, and we had this hawkheaded god from Egypt with the same story and blah blah blah blah blah blah. That's always very interesting, virgin mother, this whole thing. So yeah, I liked that. It was cool.
Speaker 1: I went to get my car fix finally, and that window was broken, not broken into, just like the motor on it stop boating from the cold last year. It took me a year to fix it. Anyway, as I went there, I saw I didn't pick it up. I was very tempted. I saw a Don Julio bottle in the snow in front of the mechanic shop.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm mechanics.
Speaker 1: Well, but not like right in front of the door. It was like by the curb and it was full, unopened and obviously in the weathers of the cold, like a hass shrubbery on it.
Speaker 2: But you think it fell out, I don't.
Speaker 1: But it was standing up on the floor. It was very strange. You should have grabbed it, right, But I didn't, jul Right, But I didn't, And I regret it.
Speaker 2: I regret I regret it. I regret my choices now right. He loves Demon Slayer and stuff. He loves that. His favorite character is the boars Head guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course it makes sense, and he acts like Nico. Honestly, that's a really fucking animal. He literally is an animal. He's kind of an animal.
Speaker 2: Well, he's like a feral human. A few of his toys are over there, Yeah yeah, yeah, but that guy specifically, he's got a couple of so we found one. It's going to be from either the Elves or Santa, but uh, it's that guy who could remove the bars head. But he's sitting in such a way like he's posing like some sort of like Tai Chiese pose. Right, But he's fucking eating sushi. Yeah, And I'm like, oh, dude, we gotta get this. That's cool. He's eating fucking sushi.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he loves eating.
Speaker 2: Or it's maybe it's a dumpling or something.
Speaker 1: Maybe there's definitely those things he's eating the show.
Speaker 2: This is so wild. Yeah, we gotta get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he eats a lot. He's he's like a feral warrior like he's kind of he kind of raised himself, kind of thing in the forest. He never knew a home. So when he was taken in by the Demon Slayer Society to be trained as a demon slayer, he's with the main group of people. You know, he's part of the he's part of the group, but he's he's crazy, wild man. He's not civilized at all.
Speaker 2: It's awesome.
Speaker 1: He's fucking running around jump climbing trees and buildings and ship left and right.
Speaker 2: That's great. Yeah good. It just makes sense why it's his favorite character. And he tries to tell me all about each character's backstory, and I'm like, all right, kid, okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hell yeah I could. I could also tell you all about him, but I won't bore you.
Speaker 2: I let you do that, right, Because now the situation has intensified. As I said on November thirteenth, twenty twenty four, So just last month, the House Committee on Oversight and Authority Accountability held a second landmark congressional hearing, again titled Unidentified Anomalist Phenomenon Exposing the Truth. During this second historic session, the committee once again unveiled alleged classified UAP research programs revealed previously hidden finding fuck, I want to start over. Another panel member was a Mike gold. Now, this guy was former NASA Associated Administrator for Space Policy and Partnerships and current Chief Growth. Thought, Okay, stigma combating the fuck Overhead persistent infrared imagery and Measurement and signaling. Oh my god, damn it, It's okay.
Speaker 1: It's just connected to the same edit, so no big deal.
Speaker 2: This stuff is so wordy, dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Overhead persistent infrared imagery and measurement and signal intelligence documented