Speaker 1: Oh red des Are, Hello, and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: This is the Cult of Conspiracy, and my name is Jonathan. I'm Jacob Jacob let the good Cult members in on a little secret about what we're gonna be talking about today, sir.
Speaker 1: So before we started shooting, I was actually watching the live press conference that's going on right now. It's all about the UFO disclosure. And they've got these experts, some of the names you might recognize, some of the names I didn't recognize at first, and they are grilling them on do you believe that the United States government has a recovery program to recover crashed extraterrestrial ships and things like this. Every single one of them said yes, I might add, and then they said for what purpose? And every one of them said, I would have to have that conversation with you in a closed session, and all this, this and this, and one of the dudes, one of the congressmen or whatever that was up on the stage was like, see, people are getting real frustrated with these types of answers.
Speaker 3: So all of you know what we're up against right now.
Speaker 1: It's becoming more and more prevalent that people, regardless of your opinions on the shape of the Earth, regardless of your opinions on whatever religious.
Speaker 3: Deity you tend to lean towards.
Speaker 1: Whatever case, right, the UFO or UAP or USP whatever, the flying and submersible crafts that are doing things that humans cannot replicate, that are coming from somewhere else. This conversation is becoming more and more and more a surface level thing or coming from somewhen else, fine, fine, interdimensional in her timeline, in her planetary whatever the case. That's no longer a fringe theory. Twenty years ago, that was a fringe theory.
Speaker 3: Still.
Speaker 1: It was more acceptable than it was in the seventies by any means, but it was. It was getting more popular, but it was still considered a fringe theory. Right, brother, This is no longer a fringe theory, not even a little bit.
Speaker 2: You know what, as far as the interdimensional stuff, just as far as like my understanding of you know, hermeticism and pantheism and shit like that, and then you know all the different spiritual things that I love looking into you on meta, dude, Whenever they say that something could be coming from another dimension, I think that it's highly possible and probably most likely that that's just just happening right here, bro Like, it's happening right here, like and I don't what I mean by rate here is like you know, they say that we only have access to be we can only see what point three or point oh one percent of the color spectrum, and so we don't have access to be able to see this shit that is all around us all the time, whether you believe it's spirit.
Speaker 1: Guides or deities or whatever it is.
Speaker 2: We could be literally talking about other civilizations who are existing right in front of our face, but we just don't have, you know, the the faculties to be able to look at them and see them in that kind of stuff. Now, I know that that gets kind of weird, but we're also talking about dimensional overlay. So when you're talking about a different dimension, it's like you're not going to pick up on one oh two point five on the radio if you're on ninety eight point one.
Speaker 1: It's like that, you know what I'm saying. I think that it's probably something like that, that it's all just one big ass shared space and we just don't have the faculties to be able to understand what the hell is going on. Over there, and I agree with that statement for the record, however, for the conversation for this evening, and I am not detracting to say that interdimensional life is not tearing through the veil and coming to our existence and back and forth that both that could be both for sure completely can be happening also, But for this conversation, so we're going to talk a little bit about the first confirmed intergalactic for lack of better words, let's call it an object as of this moment that came into our forefront in twenty seventeen. So let's dive a little bit into a mua mua And yes, that sounds like a Polynesian or Hawaiian name. It is, and we're going to talk about why was named after a Hawaiian thing and why specifically a mua mua was chosen, because that's very very specific.
Speaker 3: To call this this object, for lack of.
Speaker 1: Better words, what does that translate to? Can you can you say that we're gonna.
Speaker 3: Get to we're gonna get to I don't.
Speaker 1: I want to give it away, no spoilers just yet, but let's just say it is extremely uh.
Speaker 3: I think it's a bit on the nose personally, but we'll get there.
Speaker 2: You know, with all that symbolism, it is weird how they are so symbolic. And we did a whole episode on the the symbolism of the days and you know, the rockets and all that kind of shit. But even like if you don't believe in that kind of stuff, like you know, just and we've talked about it before, but one of von Braun having the psalms you know, verse on his on his tombstone talking about the firmament, it just makes you wonder, you know what I'm saying. And I'm not necessarily somebody that believes that we live in an enclosed dome. I don't believe that, but you know, it's it's interesting, like what was he alluding to with that? Of all things that you put? What do you mean by that? You know what I'm saying, that's that's kind of shit.
Speaker 3: That agree? I agree. Now.
Speaker 1: The reason why I'm saying that we're gonna kind of sidestep the interimensional conversation as far as this episode goes, is because the object a muamua, came from way out they believe from a different galaxy. If not, they know for sure a different solar system altogether. It came from another Uh you know, the son is a star, right, and that star is the center focal point for our solar system, for our planetary orbits.
Speaker 3: That we have going on.
Speaker 1: A Muamua absolutely came from a completely different solar system, and we honestly don't know how far away and how long it was traveling to get to us.
Speaker 2: Okay, another solar system, as in like a system that had its own son.
Speaker 1: You mean, yeah, yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: Sorry, that probably sounded really retarded by me saying that, but I'm just trying to make sure.
Speaker 1: It But it very well could have been from another galaxy.
Speaker 3: We're outside of the Milky Way. Now.
Speaker 1: We don't know that for sure, but we know absolutely beyond any shadow of a doubt, it didn't come from our system.
Speaker 3: It didn't come from our set that we have.
Speaker 1: Right when it came, it passed relatively close to the Earth, and it was going about one hundred and thirty thousand miles per hour. Now, things traveling fast in space, that happens. Sure, Haley's comet goes fast as fuck, but it's also a part of our solar system. It makes its loop every seventy six years, give or take. I'm a little fuzzy on that personal detail, but we know for sure that it is making its revolution around our sun. Okay, for this to be going that fast already is an anomaly. Then the fact that it's sped up. It passed by our Earth, got closer to our Sun, curved, hooked around it, and then took off, going even faster than it did before.
Speaker 3: Now is it supposed to be like? Is it like?
Speaker 1: How is it going fast though?
Speaker 2: Is it repelling off of some stars gravity or is there some kind of propellant of sorts.
Speaker 1: We don't know. And that's the part that kills me, especially about a muamu. We're gonna get to Atlas here in a moment, the thing that's coming at us right now.
Speaker 3: But the thing that kills me about a muamua.
Speaker 1: So this thing was going that fast, and it was making a direct line towards our Sun. It passed by Earth on its way to the Sun. Okay, cool the Sun being the gravitational center of our solar system, you would think that it would have either a gone into the Sun or gotten trapped in our orbit in some way, shape or form. Bro It basically slingshot around the Sun and then didn't lose any speed by making that hard banking maneuver.
Speaker 3: If anything, it like doubled in speed.
Speaker 1: And what the fuck off, it's already past our sun. You're saying, Oh, yeah, no, this happened. It was only in view for like a week, and that was in twenty seventeen. Did it went past the sun? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Brother, So this bit's gotta be getting close. You would think one hundred and thirty thousand miles an hour.
Speaker 3: Oh no, it's it's gone gone. She she gone gone.
Speaker 2: She also so okay, So this wasn't something that was supposed to like crash into Earth.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: But my point is though we have had nothing throughout any recorded human history. I'm not gonna say ever because if the Earth is allegedly four point six billion years old and all the blah blah blah blah blah, right, we don't know beyond what we have for written history, right, But as far as our recollection of human history, this is the first time we've ever had an object come from that far out come by us that fast go to the Sun and then take off even faster away from the gravitational center of our.
Speaker 3: Solar system, which defies all logic.
Speaker 1: Now there's a couple of theories that have been proposed as to how it started taking off even faster, but we don't know what was making it go the way that it was going. I got a lot of articles pulled up and some videos are going to talk about a muahmua, and then we're gonna talk about the Atlas three, okay or three to one, depending on if that's the Roman numeral for one or whatever.
Speaker 3: I've seen it written both ways.
Speaker 1: The Atlas object is another very interesting one because it's coming even faster than a muamua did. It's supposed to pass between the Earth and Mars on its way towards the Sun, and we don't actually know what it's going to do once it gets here. As of this moment, they don't believe it's going to hit Earth. But the thing is, it wasn't coming towards us. It was going alongside our solar system. Because again going off of the narrative of science saying that all of the planets in the Sun are corkscrewing through space and all these things. Just for the sake of conversation, just bear with me, right, it was going parallel to our trajectory through space, then out of nowhere, made a hard ninety degree turn and has now started coming at us.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, that's what I got confused with. The second one is coming at us. I got you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so, but I didn't want to just talk about the atlas. I want to talk about at least that little bit of historical precedence that we have.
Speaker 3: But dude, the historical precedence is twenty seventeen.
Speaker 1: This is not like, oh, way back when when we didn't have the technology to see this or whatever.
Speaker 3: No, this was just a few years ago.
Speaker 1: This was three years before you and me started podcasting together, right right. I did want to say this too, just to throw it out there. I want to see what you think about this.
Speaker 2: So people always assume that aliens are like, you know, like animal type beings. Right, maybe they're fucking mantises, or maybe they're cats, or maybe they're you know, other blue humans or something like that, or maybe they're the perfect pleadians that are, you know, with the perfect blonde hair and the blue eyes and stuff like that. I often wonder like, is it not possible for I don't know, a fucking gigantic asteroid to have some sort of sentience. There'sen movies about that kind of shit, like if you Damn. I can't remember what her name was, But there was a movie where like this giant fucking I don't even know what it was, some giant rock looking thing came and landed on Earth. It was a movie came out like three or four years ago, but it landed on Earth and it was like communicating with the humans that stepped into it, which you know what I'm saying, Like as far as aliens go, like that would be alien alien, you know what I mean. That's how I would think about it.
Speaker 1: I'm with you, And that's the thing right to say that we have no concept of what for lack of better words, an alien would look like little green men, super tall human looking creatures, fucking u clandathu insectoids, like we have no conttle are they ethereal beings?
Speaker 3: Light beings?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: And we couldn't even see them in our sun because they would get bleached out by the sunlight. We could only see them at night, like we who who knows just the concept of even light beings in general? Like I said, with the color spectrum earlier, like everything that we can't see would essentially be a light being right, possibly like that, they're absolutely I'm with you, right unless it falls within the spectrum of roy GBIBV, we wouldn't even be able to perceive what we're trying to look at.
Speaker 3: But that's the thing. So to say that, possibly.
Speaker 1: Like an asteroid is a craft for this type of entity. It might look like an asteroid to us, and if you were to step on to it, they could like communicate with us inside. Like, I don't know, there's nothing but open ended hypotheticals on this one, and no theory is any greater or less credible than the other. I'm so happy I rocked the alien fucking Hawaiian today.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 3: Like it was just something in me that was like.
Speaker 1: Put this baby on it. It's gonna be for a reason, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was a good choice. That that was a clutch move right there.
Speaker 1: All right, So first video I got is gonna be a little three minute long from History Channel as a matter of fact, and I'm just gonna talk a little bit about mumamuha.
Speaker 3: It's a three minute video.
Speaker 1: Nothing crazy here, but this is going to kickstart our conversation and on them. For anybody who would like to see what we are talking about rather than just hear about it, where can they.
Speaker 2: Go Patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy Podcast. That is the best way on earth and in all of reality and all the all the different paradigms and and all the things that it's good. It's Patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy Podcast. Come check us out over there. We're posting multiple obviously, y'all know, multiple multiple, multiple, multiple episodes per week. And if you want to be able to see the video, that's the only place that you'll be able to you want to be able to slide into our dms, I'm sorry, but our TikTok, our Twitter, and our Instagram, there is not enough time, even if time stopped, to be able to go and answer those on a daily basis, even if it was on a monthly basis. It is just too much. And I get it, you know, everybody wants to be involved and send us things and and and from time to time we do get the time to be able to look into some of those, but it's just too much.
Speaker 1: It's a flood.
Speaker 2: And so if you want to be able to get directly noticed and directly answered. Patreon would be the best place to be able to go and uh and be able to have that conversation with us. That being said, we also have we have another tier that that's the five dollars tier. You want everything that I just named, that's the five dollars tier. If you want to have a little bit more access and join us every Tuesday night at nine pm Central for the Cult Member Live show, then you join the third Eye all the Way Open tier and come hang out with your favorites. It doesn't matter like you listen to them every Wednesday, it is. It is always the live show that's coming out. You want to be able to come and listen to everybody, join in on the conversation, put your two cents in, or you just want to be able to soak in the Cult of Conspiracy fucking ambiance, then come hang out with us every Tuesday night at nine pm Central. But let's just be real, the main reason why you go to Patreon is because it is the only place where our shows are completely Thah yeah, buddy, So I know ads are a pain of the fucking ass. I get it, but that's how we make a living. Unfortunately, if there was another way for us to make a living doing this show, we would do it. But that's why we ask for your support of our Patreon and we appreciate all the good cult members who have done so.
Speaker 1: Indeed, all right, without any further ado, let's learn about the wild events that took place in twenty seventeen with this inexplicable object.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 5: October nineteenth, twenty seventeen, the Hawaiian island of Maui. Here, perched atapa ten thousand foot summit, stands the Holly Akalau Observatory.
Speaker 6: Astronomers using the Panoramic Survey Telescope and Rapid Response System or pan stars detect a mysterious object traveling at high speed through our solar system. The trajectory of this object is unlike any that has ever been seen before.
Speaker 7: That was in charge of coordinating the observing to characterize the object, the object was discovered and at that point there were images taken that showed an object moving rapidly with respect to the stars. The stars are individual dots of light and this object was a street, so they knew it was moving fast. But that point they started to compute an orbit to try and understand what this object was. This was a really dramatic difference from what had been seen previously.
Speaker 5: The object was found or of a highly unusual hyperbolic orbit, suggesting that it was traveling at such a high rate of speed that it was not being pulled into a more circular orbit by the force of gravity.
Speaker 7: Everything in the Solar systems either on a circular or an elliptical or it. Yeah, this was a particularly exciting observation because we had never seen anything like this come through the Solar System.
Speaker 5: The object, which was classified as an asteroid and named Omua moua, a Hawaiian word meaning scout or messenger, is the first object of its kind to be officially recognized as interstellar.
Speaker 1: They're real quick, we're gonna get back to the video, but I do want to make mention this scout or messager from Afar. There's another translation that says messenger from the past. Thought you might get a kick out of that.
Speaker 2: Well, you can also take it the extra mile and just call that bad boy ello fucking' heme.
Speaker 1: I mean possibly right and star shaped. I mean yeah, but that's the thing. It didn't communicate with us, right and we're gonna talk more about that too. There were some attempts to try to make contact with it, but again it was moving so fast that we only had about a one week window to really get any kind of observing done on the object. Right, it's the only object to ever have the EYE classification by its name, meaning interstellar. At first they were going to name it A was it A twenty seven for asteroid? Then they thought, well, though it doesn't have the characteristics of an asteroid, it doesn't have this tail going behind hery, this must be a comet, because those are the only two things that we have, right, So then they gave it the C twenty seven classification or whatever. Then they realize that, no, this is not an asteroid. It is certainly not a comet or a meteorriter any of these things. It is from something outside of our solar system. It is, as of now to date, the only thing that has the classification of I for interstellar. Interesting.
Speaker 2: You know what makes me wonder like this can't be the only anomaly that is happening out in space within our reach on a daily.
Speaker 1: Basis, You know what I'm saying. Do you think that.
Speaker 2: Like maybe this got out or why would they tell us about this? Is this just the only anomaly that ever happens out in space that we were able to observe.
Speaker 3: This was the first that we were able to observe.
Speaker 1: And that's the thing I'm not saying that we didn't have stuff like this happened in the fifteen hundreds.
Speaker 3: I don't know, we didn't have.
Speaker 1: The capability to get a good look at it, see it coming in and start breaking down what this means based off of what kind of light reflection we're getting off of it? How fast is that really going in the night sky? How do we even quantify that kind of speed? They didn't they didn't have the metrics for that back.
Speaker 2: Then, right right, Well, yeah, it's I don't know. I'm just I'm talking about even within the last seventy five years, you know what I'm saying, just as far as technology goes, Like, I don't know, I mean, I have such a mistrust with all of our government and everything that's attached to it, including NASA obviously, But I don't know. I just and I'm not I'm you know, me like I'm totally on the fence about what planets are and what space is in this kind of stuff, and so my mind is going in all different kind of directions. But for the purpose of this episode, I'm going to be thinking as if space is real, planets are solid you know, circles or spheres rather and yeah, so in that frame of reference, I guess this would be a weird thing anomaly.
Speaker 1: It is a one in a humankind type of anomaly, like I said, as far as we know for written human history. And yes, I agree that NASA lies to us about a lot. I'm fully on board with that, But I also think they're a lot more forthright with us than we want to give them credit for. But I also think that they're taking stabs in the dark figuratively and literally to try to give answers to the unanswerable a lot of the time. And this is why the realm of like physics and theoretical physics it gets so murky, because they are literally taking stabs in the dark with what they can mathematically quantify for things we haven't even built up the concept of yet. So like this object coming through you saw its flight path, right, it was going so fast that it wasn't being affected by even the gravity of the Sun. It was around it, and as soon as it got by the Sun, it was going like one hundred and thirty thousand miles per hour kilometers per hour. I forget the one. We'll read more about it here in a bit. When it went around the Sun, it took off going damn near two hundred. Yeah, that's picking up some speed.
Speaker 2: Do we know the average speed of an asteroid or a comet or something like that?
Speaker 1: Is it that much more than what this would be? I don't have it pulled up, But you know what, matter of fact, while I'm playing this video, google what they think the.
Speaker 3: Speed of Haley's comet is?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 1: That is, in our solar system, it's making its elliptrical path. It comes around Earth every seventy six years. They have to have a quantifiable number to how fast that's going.
Speaker 3: But you know, I don't know off top.
Speaker 2: That would be Haley's comment travels at varying speeds depending on its position and its orbit, reaching about thirty three point seven to seven miles per second, so and it slows down to about a half a mile per second. Now you're talking about per second, that's not per hour. So that's still hauling some ass. Ye, But yeah, this thing is way faster than even Haley's comment at that point.
Speaker 1: So thirty three miles per second is what it said as fastest, right, okay, that time sixty.
Speaker 3: That's sixty okay. So I'm trying to think what that would be in the miles per hour.
Speaker 2: You know what, I can't even let me see, yeah, because I'm really curious about what that speed actually would be. So that would be thirty three thirty three point seven seven times sixty times sixty.
Speaker 1: So you said that this object was flying at one hundred and thirty thousand miles and then and then it got up to two hundred thousand miles an hour.
Speaker 3: We're gonna read more in the article, but yeah.
Speaker 2: So Haley's comment at its fastest, as it said right here, reaching about thirty three point seven seven miles per second, would be one hundred and twenty one thousand miles per hour. Okay, So this thing is faster than even Haley's comment.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 1: Okay, about nine thousand miles more per hour, which I know that like on the spectrum of what we just said, that doesn't sound like a lot. That's nine thousand miles per hour faster. That's substantial, ye know, that's pretty fucking quick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, And that's the thing Haley's comment.
Speaker 1: It's making its loop based off of the gravity and based off of its the gravity off of the Sun, right the same way that the Earth is going around at a certain speed, the same way that Mars is going around at a certain speed.
Speaker 3: That's what's giving Haley's commet is propulsion.
Speaker 1: This object had no signs of what was giving its propulsion. And when we hear more about it later, it wasn't going in a straight line.
Speaker 3: It was tumbling.
Speaker 1: It was spinning like it was a football going through a spiral, and it was tumbling through the air as well, and it was teeter tottering at the same time. How could that possibly give you leverage for speed? I bro I'm telling you they could tell the speed based off of how fast it was moving from point A to point B in the sky. Sure, But but as far as like, they don't know how it was being pushed.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying is is that you know, the if you're trying to throw the football as fast and as hard and as far as you possibly can, you want to try and have the best spiral you can imagine on it, Right, Like it's that's the most aerodynamic that a football can be is whenever it's thrown in a spiral. Now, obviously this thing is not football shaped to shape like a giant Johnson, and we're.
Speaker 1: Gonna talk about that too. Because they thought it was cigar shaped. Then more research and more clearer images showed that it was what some might call disc shaped.
Speaker 2: Oh, let's go, all right, yeah, before we even you know, uh, dive in anymore, I want to learn more about this.
Speaker 3: All right, all right, let's go.
Speaker 4: An asteroid was discovered coming into our solar system. Let that sink in. An asteroid was discovered coming into our solar system from where, we don't know. It just came from outside our solar system, meaning it's from a different star system somewhere else. That's historic that we've actually seen it. We now know objects can travel from one star system to another.
Speaker 5: Researchers engaged in the search for extraterrestrial intelligence or setting were intrigued not only by Omua MUI's origins, but also by its unusual shape.
Speaker 8: It had a very funny shape, shaped like a cigar. You know, it's maybe five or ten times as long as it is across. No asteroid that we know of looks like a cigar. Inevitably that where people say, well, are you sure it's a rock? Maybe there's somebody inside this thing, maybe they've come to visit.
Speaker 4: Now, if I were gonna build a spaceship, there's gonna take hundreds of years or maybe thousands or millions of years ago from one start to another. I would start by finding a big asteroid that I like, that had all the minerals on it, and I would use that and just turn it into the ship I.
Speaker 3: Wanted, which is also not a crazy conclusion.
Speaker 1: You use what they got at that point. Yeah, If asteroids are made out of all these different types of metals, which they are, right, there's nickel, there's iron, there's all these things on there, it would stand to reason that you would find kind of think have you ever seen flint napping?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like how you would take a rock and you would chip that away to turn it into a bleed. My dad was an eagle scout, of course, I've seen that. There you go, Okay, So it would stand to reason that somebody, rather than building a craft from the ground up, would find something already out in space that they could use for this purpose. Now I'm not saying that that's exactly what this was or not. I'm saying that that is not a crazy hypothetical to throw on to the table.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, man, I'm trying to think, like and it makes you almost wonder, you know, like here we are using our propulsion system to try and get from A to B as fast as we can, and meanwhile, this thing has no propulsion system and it's going faster than anything we could ever even imagine to create.
Speaker 1: Right, and just so we're all clear, here Atlas is coming at us faster. But all right, so the how would you even say that?
Speaker 5: One I?
Speaker 1: What's the word? So this is the one I designation would be the first interstellar designation. Right, Whenever we have a comet or a meteor or an asteroid, they get an A or a C designation and there's a number associated with it because it's like the fifty fifth discovery of a comet and that's fifty five C, and then they name it or something like that, like Haley's comment has a designation like this, it's a number and a C. One I is because it is the first ever interstellar it's the only one before Atlas ever was a thing. Umuama was the only interstellar designation that we have on record on Earth period.
Speaker 2: Okay, so Omuamua was the one that passed back in twenty seventeen. And what just to clarify, what is the one that's coming at us now called Atlas Atlas? Okay, I just didn't want to confuse those all right, so one eyed slash. Amuama is the first confirmed interstellar object detected passing through the Solar System, formally designated one I twenty seventeen U one. It was discovered by the Canadian Robert work Sure using the Pan Star's telescope at Oh God, I need to take the glasses off for this, because that it's.
Speaker 1: A Hawaiian word that there's so many syllables Hala Kalikaka Observatory in Hawaii on October nineteen, twenty seventeen, approximately forty days after it passed its closest point to the Sun on September ninth. When it was first observed, it was about thirty three million kilometers or twenty one million miles for America units from the Earth, about eighty five times as far away as the Moon, and already heading away from the Sun. Amuamua is a small object estimated to be between one hundred and one thousand meters or three hundred and three thousand American feet long, with its width and thickness both estimated between thirty five I'm not even reading meters and all that bullshit, one hundred and fifteen to five hundred and forty eight feet real quick, real quick. Just so we're all clear here. It was discovered after it had already passed the sun. They didn't even see it coming towards the Sun. They only realized what it was after it had jettisoned from the Sun. Then they went back and started looking at the recordings from the sky in the days prior to find out where the fuck it came from.
Speaker 3: So just so we're all clear here.
Speaker 1: It was going so fast that no one actually picked up on it until it already gone and done most of the work.
Speaker 3: It's mind blowing, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're not gonna prepare for something like this, you know what I'm saying. Like, First of all, if something like this was to smash into us, I mean, it's a pretty sizable object. I feel like it would do some damage. And there's not really gonna be any way of getting out of harm's way, because I goes, how would you know exactly? I mean, I guess by the speed, you'd be able to determine what time of day it would be, and therefore, what you know, surface of the earth is pointing towards the sun, in which it's the direction that it's coming from. Maybe you'd be able to do a little math like that. Damn, that might have been one of the smartest things I've ever said. Very accurate though, very good. But but yeah, I mean, I guess that's how you would maybe observe that. But even still, you're you're done. You you just got to hope that whenever that thing comes around, it's nighttime on where you're living.
Speaker 1: Essentially, And that's the thing that's the arguably the conversation is to what killed the dinosaurs? Right, And I'm not saying that it was a meteor impact. However, a metter impact of something very large, like for instance, the atlas that's coming our way is supposed to be twice the size of Everest, Right, it's basically the side of Manhattan Islands smacking into us. If it was to hit us, that would realistically put us in a nuclear winter.
Speaker 3: You know what, I don't.
Speaker 2: I mean, maybe this has been talked about before. And I'm not a believer in dinosaurs personally, that's just my own thing. But let's just say that there were dinosaurs and there was a meteor impact that caused their extinction. Would it be that crazy that the crater that it left would be the Grand Canyon? I mean, isn't that the fucking biggest like, I mean, yeah, it's not. I don't know if they think that it's some kind of asteroid impact zone or whatever. I know that they say that it's from water and shit like that, but how do you know, you.
Speaker 3: Know, right?
Speaker 1: I mean, there are crater impacts on Earth that we can log, you know what I mean, and we can backtrack and show that this is what happened.
Speaker 3: Here's about when it hit these things? Cool?
Speaker 1: Cool the Grand can and being positively like the skid mark if you will, like the the You know, when you see like a plane crash into somewhere, it doesn't just like hard stop, it fucking skirts the ground for a bit, right? Could that have been what the Grand Canyon is for a giant asteroid.
Speaker 3: It's very possible. I suppose.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I always found it weird that for like asteroid zones, like and I don't know, I might be stupid whenever I say this, but like typically whenever you see like asteroid impact zones and you see the crater that they leave, is that is the asteroid just so burrowed into the ground that you're not even able to observe it anymore. And that's why most of the time you don't ever see them.
Speaker 3: It usually burns up on impact. Right.
Speaker 1: So whenever something's in space, there is no oxygen right there, there is no heat in space.
Speaker 3: And we've talked about this a good bit too.
Speaker 1: People believe that, like the Sun's rays are, there's nothing stopping them in space, so you be like torched alive. But somehow all the movies show that you'll freeze to death in space. Here's the problem with the way he heat transfers. Okay, water boils at two hundred and twelve degrees fahrenheit on Earth. Okay, if you were to go to your oven right now and set it to two hundred and twelve degrees right and let it be there for a couple hours, let it get good, and two hundred and twelve up in that bitch and stick your hand in there. It'll be uncomfortable, but you'll be fine, right, because heat transfers through air in a certain way. Now, take a pot of water and boil it. It will be two hundred and twelve degrees. Stick your hand in that. It's going to fucking fry you because water transfers heat a lot better than air. Okay, So in space there is no air, there's no heat transfer, and that's just not how it goes. So when an object from space enters our atmosphere, heat transfer does happen. And if something is going that fast, friction alone will start the heat, like the heat up the outside. And that's how most of the asteroids and meteors and whatever else they burn up before before they ever actually touched down on Earth. So once we do have an impact of some type, a lot of it is already in the process of burning, so by the time you go there to recover it, it's not much of anything left. But there's also times when there is something that you can get from it, right There's there's even swords made from the ancient times made from the iron extracted from a meteor. So like not all of it burns up and you can't extract iron off of it and forge that into a blade.
Speaker 3: Some of them are in museums, and shit.
Speaker 1: Are our meteors?
Speaker 2: I'm asking all this kind of shit because I really don't look into space, like this is not my arena, So I really don't know a whole lot about this kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: But our media, I'm not a master of it, but I can answer a few things.
Speaker 1: You know, our meteor is said to be fragments of exploded stars.
Speaker 3: Where then do they come from?
Speaker 1: To be honest with you, there's an argument to say that we are the remnants of an exploded star. Huh? That is that such that you see what I'm saying. It's like, to what level of depth are you trying to go with that conversation? But typically meteors come from there is like, for instance, there's an asteroid belt around Saturn, right, and that those had to have come from somewhere. There is a co what's it called beyond Neptune. It's called the uh shit, not the interstellar cloud. They call it some something cloud. I'm drawing a blank on it, but essentially that is there, and it's sending trash and asteroids and things like that towards us from time to time. Now, typically these get caught up in other planets' gravitational polls right, or and they bounce off of some other planets moons or something like that. By the time it gets to us, the odds of one hitting Earth are relatively low, even though we get hit with thousands of them a day. Real shit, most of them are no bigger than your hand. Are you talking about the Kyper Belt's thank you?
Speaker 3: Thank you? The Kuyper cloud or Kuiper belt, right.
Speaker 1: So, most of them are the size of your actual if you were to make a fist, that is about the size of your typical medior or asteroid that hits the Earth, and about you know, somewhere between five hundred and thousand of those hit the Earth every single day. That's burning up well before it ever comes down to us. And it's not even like we're getting sprinkled with the soot at that point. It's literally just dust in the air. By the time it gets anywhere near us, some of them are a little larger, and they might be the size of a fucking mini van, And then by the time it gets to us, it might be the size of a foot locker or something like that. I you know it all, there's a lot of things that play into it. But yeah, so they come from just in our Solar system, in our galaxy. But the fact that a muamuha came from outside of our Solar system and they were able to track it to show they're like, nah, dude, this didn't come from anything that we know of. It came from outside of our realm of understanding. For lack of better words, it is it's the first one that we know of that did this, all right, well, Amua mooha.
Speaker 2: It says that it has a red color like objects like objects in the outer Solar System. Despite its close approach to the Sun, it showed no signs of having a coma, the usual nebula around comets formed when they passed near the Sun. Further, it exhibited non gravitational acceleration, potentially due to outgassing or push from solar radiation pressure. It has a rotation rate similar to the Solar System's asteroids, but many valid models permit it to be unusually more elongated than all but a few other natural bodies observed in the Solar System. This feature rayed speculation about its origin. Its light curve, assuming little systematic error, presents its motion as tumbling rather than spinning, and moving sufficiently fast relative to the Sun that is likely of extrasolar origin. Extrapolated and without further deceleration, its path cannot be captured into solar orbit, so it will eventually leave the Solar System and continue into interstellar space. Its planetary system of origin and age are unknown.
Speaker 1: Okay, now that's just the first couple of paragraphs in the wiki. We're not going to read all the things. Although I did want to show this, this is the path that it took. We didn't even realize it was there until it was about here on the other side of the Sun, and then it took the fuck off even faster than when it came.
Speaker 3: But neither here nor there I did. Actually right here it says the name whereas it at.
Speaker 1: The Hawaiian term of a mua mua, because it was discovered on the Hawaiian islands right at that observatory or the pan, I should say, but it stands for scout or it's like to reach out for and mua replicated for emphasis is first in advance of so like a scouting party in some way, shape or form or what we might even call if for our human eyes or our human understandings, like a intel diligence plane. Yeah, you know, he's just flying over to take pictures and things like that. He doesn't have armaments on him, he doesn't have a whole crew of dudes waiting to parachute out the back. He's just there taking some surveillance things for some pictures and stuff.
Speaker 2: Well, and it's a shame that we didn't really have access to be able to view it from before it would before it went around the sun like that, because you know, if you think about it, it would make sense that, yes, you would want to propel an almost slingshot around the Sun due to its gravitational force, right, Like that makes the most amount of sense if you're doing it intentionally. But the reason why I say that is because if it was an intentional thing, then maybe there were some corrective errors that a natural object with you know, no intention, Maybe it just it was a happenstance that it just so happened to get caught in that that stream, so to say.
Speaker 3: And that would make sense to me if it was larger, bro this thing was only like a thousand meters long.
Speaker 1: Like, that's that's not huge. That's a couple of football fields in length. Real shit, this is this wasn't like the size of.
Speaker 3: A mountain by any means.
Speaker 1: It's a large object as far as like, like I said, most of the things that hit the Earth of the size of your hand. Our space shuttles. Yeah, bigger than our space shuttles. But it's not like the size of the moon or anything like that. This thing, this tiny thing, and in the spectrum of space, this is not even like a twenty two bullet, okay. And it was going so fucking fast that the gravity of all the planets that it passed and the Sun played no effect on it.
Speaker 3: That is mind blowing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's pretty interesting, all right. So the next video we have here is from a TED talk as a matter of fact, from doctor Karen J.
Speaker 3: Meach. She and her team actually won the contract.
Speaker 1: To get the exclusive rights to do all the observing of this craft object. Excuse me, because when this took place, they realized they only had a very small window of opportunity to see this thing, observe it, take samples, take notes, whatever, do the scientific method. And the problem is you have thousands of research teams all across the world and only a few places where they have the facilities to actually observe this. So it became a mad dash to see which team would win the opportunity to do the research on this object, right, And it was a very ugly, cutthroat world of who gets it and who's fighting for it and all these things. Her team actually got it, So she was giving a ted talk talking a little bit more about it, and I thought it was interesting. So let's learn from the woman who led the team, herself, Karen Meach.
Speaker 7: Now, from a perfectly selfish point of view, the first thing we might like to know is how massive on More and More is, Because, after all, a pasted very close to the Earth and we didn't know about it until afterwards.
Speaker 9: How bad would this have been had it not missed the Earth?
Speaker 7: Well, the impact energy depends on the square the velocity times its mass, and the mass depends on how big it is and what it's made of.
Speaker 9: So how big is.
Speaker 7: Omuama and what's its shape? Well we can get this from its brightness. Now, if you don't believe me, think of comparing the brightness of a firefly in your backyard to the airplane lights navigation lights on a distant airplane. You know, the airplane is much brighter, It just appears faint because it's so far away. We're also going to need to know how reflective the surface of Omuamwa is, and we don't have any clue, but it's reasonable to assume it's very similar to small asteroids and comets in our solar system, or in technical terms, something between the reflectivity of charcoal and wet sand. Nowadays, most of the big telescopes are used in what's called a service mode, meaning we have to carefully develop all the instructions and send them to the telescope operator and then anxiously wait for the data to come back, praying to the weather gods. Now, I bet most of you don't have careers that critically depend on whether or not it's cloudy. Last night, Well, we weren't going to get any second chances here because the weather was great and Muamoa decided not to be. Its brightness wasn't constant. Now Here we see Omuamua racing between the stars. It's centered in the middle. The stars are trailed out because the telescope is Following its motion, it started faint, and then it got brighter, fainter, brighter, and fainter again. As sunlight is reflected off of four sides of an oblong object, the extreme brightness change led us to an unbelievable conclusion about its shape. As shown in this artist's impression, Omuamoa is apparently very long and narrow, with an access ratio of about ten to one. Assuming it's dark, this means it's about half a mile long. Nothing else in our solar system looks like this. We only have a handful of objects that even have an access ratio bigger than five to one. So we don't know how this forms, but it may be part of its birth process in its home solar system. Well, Omama was varying in brightness every seven point three four hours, or so, we thought. As more data started to come in from other teams, they were reporting different numbers. Why is it the more we learn about something, the harder it gets to interpret. Well, it turns out that a muhama is not rotating in a simple way. It's wobbling like a top. So while it is rotating around its short axis, it's also rolling around the long axis.
Speaker 9: And nodding up and down.
Speaker 7: This very energetic, excited motion is almost certainly the result of it being violently tossed out of its home solar system. Now, how we interpret the shape from its brightness depends very critically on how it's spinning. So now we have to rethink what it may look like and a shown in this beautiful painting by space artist Bill Hartman. We think that Omama may be more of a flattened oval.
Speaker 3: Or what some might say is very disc like.
Speaker 1: I mean, it do look like a I mean a U a phone. But you understand why they thought it was like like a rock formative, not necessarily like a highly technical with buttons and whistles and all that other shit, but like shaped exactly like, not exactly like, very like it very like a UFO.
Speaker 3: We really don't know if it was this or not. That's the thing they thought.
Speaker 1: All the images you'll look up about Ama MOUI will still to this day showed the cigar shape. This is something that came out seven years ago, and they still dispute whether it is cigar shaped or oval shaped, or like this is like a flatten oval or a disc shape or anything like that. They want to believe that it looks like it's made of rock. They don't know that. For you fact, they're going off of its light reflection. We're gonna learn more about it.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna continue the video, but I just want to make this distinction.
Speaker 1: You could understand how this from our perspective would at first appear to be a cigar shape, right. It's it's like this, and this is all you're seeing from it. You don't realize there's a whole other side to that mug.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't know the depth of it exactly, but if it is hypothetically disk shaped, that would lend a little more credence to why it's spinning this way, right, and why it's toppling like this in some way to kind of maintain it's a flight for lack of better words, Yeah, that would make sense as to why they wouldn't be able to really get the numbers on it as far as it's like rotational orbit or whatever you would call it, because it's so it's going like that, and it's tumbling around like that, and there's a lot of shit going on, So it's not like a perfect thing that's flying through space.
Speaker 1: You know, staying the same.
Speaker 2: It's like a teeter totter kind of motion that's also tumbling in circles.
Speaker 1: That's weird, exactly. It's it's mind blowing that this even happened. And there are some people that know about Amuamua. Most of your regular you know, average Joe person, if you ask them about it, wouldn't know that this took place. And this took place in twenty seventeen, and they talked about it. They brought it up to everyone that they could. Most people didn't care. It's mind blowing.
Speaker 3: But now that we didn't have.
Speaker 1: Any effect on Earth, that's probably why.
Speaker 3: Right exactly.
Speaker 1: But now that we have Atlas coming all of a sudden, everybody's wanting to pay attention to it alongside the UFO disclosure that's happening right now.
Speaker 3: Look, I don't know interesting time connected and yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean coincidentally timing to say the least.
Speaker 3: But we also don't believe in coincidences, do we.
Speaker 1: I certainly the fuck don't that. You know, there's a crazy correlation between Donald Trump creating the space Force, now we have UFO disclosure, and oh, by the way, this thing's coming really close to us in about two months. Yeah, yeah, it makes you wonder.
Speaker 2: And that's the thing as far as like what I was talking about at the top of the show is that, you know, as far as sentience, like is this is Could it be that this is its own sentient object? Could there be beings inside of it that that the ship itself is not sentient, but there could there be sentient life inside of it that it that they're steering or something like that. Could also just be a weird anomaly, the fucking weird rock that just decided to get kicked out of its hometown and wanted to come fuck up ours.
Speaker 1: So let me ask you. We have a satellite that's out there. We send it out there, and it's drifting off into space. It's never going to return home, and it's taking a lot of pictures for us out there. Right, I've seen some of the most clearest images we have of Jupiter is from this craft.
Speaker 3: Right. Would you say that that object has sentience.
Speaker 2: It's being controlled by well, I don't know if it's being controlled, but it was created by sentient life.
Speaker 1: Yes, But would you think that that object has its own sentience? No, I wouldn't go that far.
Speaker 3: Agreed, agreed.
Speaker 1: I don't believe that a camera being set up is a sentience in and of itself.
Speaker 2: But that's actually just to stick on that for one second though. That's actually the reason why if you ever get caught by one of those cameras that you're driving past and they give you a fucking ticket via camera, that it's not allowed to count, like you can actually dispute that because it has to be somebody that caught you, and a camera is not a somebody, it's a something.
Speaker 1: And so that's how you would dispute.
Speaker 2: That if you're ever to get like a you know, one of those camera tickets or whatever.
Speaker 3: Exactly one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: And so yes, while the camera might have been set there and set in place by some sort of a sentient life form, the object itself is not sentience, right, And so like, we have that craft that's out there, and let's say for some reason it starts to tumble, it starts to go kind of crazy. It's still going down a trajectory, it's still flying through space, but now it's not flying in this smooth little.
Speaker 3: Pattern by any means.
Speaker 1: The cameras are still operating, all the things are still working. And if some being on another planet was to see that. What would they make of that? Would they think that it's being piloted by something or someone or would they think that that's just random space trash.
Speaker 3: Who knows?
Speaker 1: And I'm not saying that this is inherently what I think Amuamua is, but it would stand to reason for me personally that I don't think that this object was being piloted by anybody. Well, if it was being piloted, let's think of it more like a drone pilot.
Speaker 3: A drone is not sentience.
Speaker 1: Would you say that, yes, I would agree, But the pilot of the drone might be a centim being that's way way way away.
Speaker 2: And well, and you just get a little weirder here too if you think about it. What we're sending up in the space, as far as you know, supposed allegedly, we're sending up rockets and satellites, unless those are also ficking gay as well, I don't fucking know.
Speaker 1: I'm not up there. I can't take a look at them.
Speaker 2: But let's just, you know, play around here and say that the satellites and rockets are absolutely going into this thing called space that we've you know, been told exists since we were children, right, I would imagine that every time we send a satellite or a rocket or literally anything man made out into space, that it's sending a red flag out to anybody that would be observing us, because it is so dissimilar from anything natural that, you know what I mean, It would be like, look at us. It's almost like sending a fucking sos at that point, whereas this object right here you don't know, you know what I mean, Like.
Speaker 1: It could be a natural thing, could be an unnatural thing. It looks natural, but the way that it's trajectory, it seems unnatural, and so it causes.
Speaker 2: You to wonder a little bit. And so in that way, if you were to go in quote unquote scout as it is called, if you were to go and scout another planet or another solar system, this could be an undercover spy kind of technology, just by the way it looks.
Speaker 1: In general, That's kind of where I'm leaning personally. I don't think that it's a coincidence that throughout all of our technology and we've had these telescopes and observatories and all of these things set up for decades and then twenty seventeen, this thing flies by, and now twenty twenty five, eight years later, almost to the day, because it came around in September and October of twenty seventeen. Now sometime late October, we're gonna have Atlas fly by us. I don't think that that's just a coincidence. I think that this might have been, as they actually named it, the scout for whatever is about to come next, right, and this might be another scout very possibly, it very well could be.
Speaker 2: I mean, maybe they didn't get enough information off of their quick little roundabout trip around the Sun and through our solar system. But it's like, man, you know, imagine if imagine for a second that there was like an actual alien spacecraft out there, a mothership if you will, you wouldn't notice.
Speaker 1: It, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You'd be like, oh, that is definitely not natural. If you pulled it up into the satellite or a telescope or something like that, you'd be like, wait a second, that ain't rock, you know what I'm saying. That's got metal, there's weird symbolism on it. What the fuck are we looking at now?
Speaker 1: But is that just our human brains telling us that it would be some sort of constructed object like that, hear me.
Speaker 2: I don't know how they get down as far as their technological advancement in other solar systems.
Speaker 1: If they exist out there, I wouldn't know. Nobody would know, really, Right, the Native American tribes used a hollowed out trunk of a tree.
Speaker 3: And they made a canoe out of it.
Speaker 1: And yes, it had it had been carved a little bit, but you could still tell that.
Speaker 3: That was the bulk of a tree.
Speaker 1: At one point, cut to Cortes and his men came with these giant sailed ships of all kinds of carved wooden planks that they nailed together and with ropes and all this other shit. Right, Is it that the Native Americans didn't have a way to shape boards and these things, or were they just trying to use the natural environment in the easiest way they knew how.
Speaker 2: That's what I think might be going on here if we're talking about some kind of sentient life.
Speaker 1: You played that out perfectly. We think of alien craft as being like we've seen in the movies. Right, it's gonna look titanium, and it's gonna have lights on it, and there's gonna obviously be a weird fog on it at all times because Independence Day type shit, clearly, right, But is that our own human understanding of things or with the aliens extressols call it whatever moniker you want. How do we know that that is the types of crafts that they would be flying? How do we know that a craft to them that is intergalactic worthy, like we would say see worthy for a boat galactically worthy? Why wouldn't they use something that's already built to traverse the galaxies i e. A meteor and asteroids, something that looks and behaves like such.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 2: You could argue that that is the smarter way to go about it, though, right, you know, like if you're able to look at an asteroid or a comet kind of thing, and you're able to say, all right, we can observe every single mineral that's on this, every single shielding system that this thing might have the waight, the buoyancy of being out there in the liquid of space or whatever, you know what I mean, And if you're able to monitor and track all that data on a certain object and use it to your advantage it being a natural thing, I mean, why expend money at that point?
Speaker 1: You know, smarter or not harder? Bro, That's the way I like to live. But there's another side of this too. How do we know that this isn't camouflage? How do we know that this isn't a cloaking mechanism? Because if they're flying through space and they know that other living creatures are out there in space, i e. Humans, we're out here in space right the Earth is floating in space. That being said, would it not stand to reason that they might use a cloaking mechanism.
Speaker 3: We like to think that they would beIN light. And I'm not saying they are or are not. I don't know that for a fact.
Speaker 1: But it also stands to reason, at least in my brain, that if you're going to be flying through the galaxy and you're going to be passing planets, that might act a little crazy to you just doing such. Maybe hide your ship to look like something semi natural. The same way that the Sentinel island right, that island that's completely uncontacted off the southern coast of India.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: When they fly planes over that, the inhabitants come out and try to throw spears and bows, and arrows and shit at it. They think it's a screaming metal bird. They don't know what an airplane is. So it would make more sense that maybe we would camouflage that in some way, if we could cloak it.
Speaker 2: And I liked how you said that by bending light in that sense, it would make that if you think about it, like I would imagine that if you're going to have some sort of cloaking device, you would do it by bending light, reflecting light in some form or fashion in that way.
Speaker 1: But what's easier, like you said, what's more feasible? Is it a lot easier to learn how to bend light to hide yourself or just build your shit to look like a comet?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that it could be some kind of cloak. Then we got fucking space wizards out there. I mean, let's I mean, maybe.
Speaker 1: Let's say camouflage, right the same way that a sniper wears a gilly suit. It's it's it's not that he's not any more deadly with or without the suit. One makes him blend into his environment to where he can do his job without being spotted. You know, I'm thinking that it might be something along those lines. It's all in the realm of hypothetical here, and that's that's what I'm saying. Nothing is any more or less crazy than the other here.
Speaker 2: But isn't that funny how in the realm of advanced you know, sentience and also natural objects, that the smartest thing you could do is just do what nature already does.
Speaker 1: I think nature is pretty perfect, honestly. That's just me myself right right. And that's the other thing. As far as the interdimensional jumping in all these things, I'm again not saying that that isn't happening, or that there's not interdimensional life and interdimensional beings and all these things. What I'm saying is a yuah Mua wasn't interdimensional. Otherwise they just would have jumped through dimensions to get to where they were trying to see and moved on. They wouldn't have flown from way outside the Solar system of b line back out.
Speaker 3: Same with Atlas.
Speaker 1: I don't believe that this is a craft that is being used by interdimensional space beings. Otherwise they would have used the inner dimensions to jump and get to where they're going. They have to be operating in the third dimension, otherwise they wouldn't do it to this level.
Speaker 2: I mean, it depends on where it's coming from, though, you know what I mean. Like, I'll give you an example. I have literally, if I had a golf cart, I would and I have a gas station that's like half a mile away, right, I could jump in my car and I could be there in like literally a minute and a half if I just want to run to the gas station, get me some snacks, maybe an energy drink or something like that, and then roll back. But if I wanted to be at my leisure, because time is not really of the essence, this thing's not very far away, let me hop in the golf cart and go on a little cruise, you know what I'm saying. Maybe I don't know, just throwing out hypotheticals here. Could it be that they don't necessarily need to bend space and time because where they're coming from isn't that far away.
Speaker 1: That's also possible, I don't know, it's very possible. Or maybe bending time and space would tear fabric or tear the fabric of time and space, and they know that, so they don't like to fuck with them unless they absolutely have to. Like that's what I'm saying, it's all up in the air. Bro who's to say one way or a nothing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we don't know what kind of resources it takes to fucking put a rip in the reality, you know, Like.
Speaker 1: We want to assume, we want to assume that they have that figured out.
Speaker 3: We don't know that.
Speaker 1: We have no idea if they are that much more advanced than we are. They have to be more advanced to be able to travel through space as they are, but maybe they haven't, like figured out time travel. Just because they're more advanced, doesn't mean they're that much more you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And I mean it could be possible that they're also dealing with somewhat of a limited resources.
Speaker 3: Very possibly anyway.
Speaker 1: All Right, So now that we're all kind of on the same page with it, I want to hear the rest of what doctor Meach has to say on it. Then we're going to read a little article about it, and then we're going to jump to Atlas.
Speaker 3: But let's keep going.
Speaker 9: So let's get back to the energetics. What is it made of?
Speaker 7: Well, ideally we would love to have a piece of amoa moa into the laboratory so we could study it in detail. But since even private industry can't manage to launch a spacecraft within a week to something like this, astronomers have to rely on remote observations. So astronomers will look at how the light interacts with the surface. Some colors may get absorbed, giving it a chemical fingerprint, whereas other colors may not. On the other hand, sub substances may just reflect more blue or red light efficiently. In the case of omuha Moa, it reflected more red light, making it look very much like the organic rich surface of the comet recently visited by the Rosetta spacecraft. Everything that looks reddish has the same composition. In fact, minerals that have tiny little bits of iron in the surface can also look red, as does the dark side of Saturn's moon Iapetus shown in these images from the Cassini spacecraft nickel iron meteorites. In other words, metal can also look red. So while we don't know what's on the surface, we know even less about what's on the inside. However, we do know that it must at least be strong enough to not fly apart as it rotates, so it probably has a density similar to that of rocky asteroids, perhaps even denser like metal. Well, at the very least, I want to show you one of the beautiful color images that we got from one of the ground based telescopes. All Right, I admit it's not all that spectacular. We just don't have the resolution. Even Hubble Space Telescope doesn't present a much better view. But the importance of the Hubble data was not bec because of the images, but because it extended our observations out to two and a half months from the discovery, meaning we get more positions along the orbit, which will hopefully let us figure out where Omuamua came from. So what exactly is omu ama We firmly believe it's likely to be a leftover archaeological remnant from the process of the birth of another planetary system, some celestial driftwood.
Speaker 9: Some scientists think that maybe.
Speaker 7: Omuamua formed very close to a star that was much denser than our own, and the star's tidal forces shredded planetary material early in the Solar System's history. Still, others suggest that maybe this is something that formed during the death throats of a star, perhaps during a supernova explosion, as planetary material got shredded. Whatever it is, we believe it's a natural object, but we can't actually prove that it's not something artificial. The color, the strange shape, the tumbling motion could all have other explanations. Now, while we don't believe this is alien technology, why not do the obvious experiment and search for a radio signal real quick.
Speaker 3: I do want to give props to her.
Speaker 1: While she is a scientist and does not believe that this is alien tech, she also did give the disclaimer that they cannot prove that it is not artificial, that it is not alien tech. So I at least want to give the props where they're due. Shouts out to her for keeping that third eye at least a fraction of the way open.
Speaker 2: Also, what does she have to compare it to if it was alien That's the thing we don't.
Speaker 1: I understand why she's taking it on the analytical ride instead of the hypothetical, you know, the fun hypothetical ride. I completely understand for her perspective and what she does for work. Of course, she's going to look at it as some sort of a natural thing, because aliens that would be crazy. But at least she is given the disclaimer of like, look, we don't know that for a fact, but this is what we believe. Now they now about the whole radio contact thing. I thought this was interesting. Listen here.
Speaker 7: That's exactly what the Breakthrough Listen Project did. But so far Omua Moore has remained completely.
Speaker 1: Quiet the Breakthrough project, the Breakthrough Listen Project. We're gonna put a pin in that one. We're going to talk about it after she wraps up. But it remained quiet as per our human radio systems. Like you see what I'm saying, How do you if somebody was to right now send you, Jonathan a Morse code method or a message rather excuse me, would you know what they're saying?
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean no, But I I'm also somebody that believes that aliens speak through telepathy, so that wouldn't cause any sound anyway. Well, let's say that this was a drone, right, and this wasn't being piloted by somebody it was. It's a craft that was sent out to do some research, some intel, if you will. It's going to be talking back and forth to whatever or whoever sent it. But just because we don't have.
Speaker 1: The capabilities to pick up on the signal, that it's sending doesn't mean that it's not sending a signal.
Speaker 2: I mean, it could be just to get real weird, it could be some kind of oh what is that shit called?
Speaker 1: I can never remember?
Speaker 2: The term remote viewing could be like if you think about it, I mean, if you are somebody that looks into remote viewing and you studied you know what they say allegedly happened back in the seventies and eighties and onward, then remote viewing goes It's like, and it's weird how that works, because it's not even like a learned thing.
Speaker 1: Some people are just better at it than others. I don't know why.
Speaker 2: And could they be peering in via the mind and that's how they're keeping up with it.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: So I just want to throw out all possibilities here, just as far as I don't know if these people are spiritually advanced. I wouldn't even necessarily say that remote viewing is a spiritual thing. I think it's just a thing, and maybe you access it through what some people might call spirituality. I don't know, but I don't think that's necessarily what it is. I think it's just a term that seems woo woo wie.
Speaker 1: So I'm not going to discredit that. I don't know if that's how they're viewing what this craft was seeing. It's possible. I suppose I was taking it more to let's say that our radios and our cars they're only for FM or AM, right, and maybe if you have serious you have XIM. But our military is operating off of OEM. Have you ever ever even heard of that?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think so. Poin is though, if you didn't have a radio that was able to pick that up, you wouldn't know that this group is talking to this group in any way, shape or form, just because you don't have the radio that's tuned to pick it up. It's like HAM radios.
Speaker 3: Well, OEM is a little bit different, but okay, same thing.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, Like, you're not gonna be able to turn on AM or FM to be able to listen in on a Ham radio conversation exactly.
Speaker 1: So the fact that the Breakthrough Listen group try to listen into what this craft was saying or communicating or whatever and they'd got nothing, that doesn't mean that there was no correspondence between it and whatever scented. It just means that they maybe didn't have their frequencies tuned to the right setting, if you will. Isn't that so strange?
Speaker 2: Not to get off topic here, but isn't that so strange that there's all these different radio waves and frequencies that are always around us at all times, yet we don't They seemingly don't affect us unless you get into the whole five G conversation. I get it in the coming six G conversation. I get that, But I'm saying, but for the most part, you don't sense a radio fucking frequency around you. You know, you don't sense Wi Fi or five G or three G or four G or AM or FM or or fucking handheld walkie talkie, you know, waves there anything like that.
Speaker 3: All of it is always going on all.
Speaker 1: Around us at all times, and there's no sense like, there's nothing, there's no kind of thing that we can put on our face to be able to view them in the ether or whatever. Isn't that strang right?
Speaker 3: I fully agree with you on this, and I think it's wild right, and I.
Speaker 1: Would I wish that we had the forethought to start taking like samples of the human genome before radios were invented and take a sample of us now to see. And I understand, like nutritionally, we know more about what is and is not good for our diet than they did one hundred five years ago. Like I get that, But I am curious if and I've had this theory for forever and I'm not saying that radio waves are causing cancer. I'm not saying that inherently, but I'm wondering if we suffer from long term effects of being bombarded with radio waves every single day that our forefathers two hundred years ago never had to deal with. Yeah, they had their own shit they were dealing with at the time, But I'm I've always been curious about that. Is there really a zero percent effect on our bodies being hit from radio waves every single hour of every single day.
Speaker 2: I mean, does it and does it have to happen? Like does it have to inflict upon our health or could it mess with us in other ways? Like for example, right, like the fucking stars they're they're emitting a frequency, the sun is emitting a frequency, the moon is emitting a frequency. All that shit is shining down on to us, right, I mean the moon, the moon obviously is a big one, because it affects the waves, as they say, you know what effect the tides, and it affects like women a little bit too. And and also like think, what do they call the lunatics? Right, Like there's a full moon a lot of times you'll see like lunatics going crazy. I know this last full moon that we just had a couple of days ago. I'm not gonna lie, bro, my shit was fucked. So I don't know if that's a moon thing or if that's just a me thing. Maybe it's a little mixture of both. Maybe it's just an amplifier of what you already are going through. I don't know, but it's just interesting how there's all these different frequencies always happening all around us. It makes you wonder, you know, how would we naturally live if we were not being inflicted by any frequencies at all, Like not even just the AMFM, but the star frequencies and all that shit.
Speaker 3: Well that's the thing, though.
Speaker 1: The star frequencies are natural, right, Humanity has always been hit with those types of frequencies. And I'm not saying that's inherently good or bad. If anything, I would say that evolutionally, we have acclimatized ourselves to not be affected by them so negatively if nothing else right, or at least that would stand.
Speaker 3: A reason in my own mind.
Speaker 1: But that being said, we weren't built to have and by we I mean just human beings. We weren't built to have FM and AM radio waves hitting us at all times. We weren't built to have satellites pinging our locations constantly. We weren't built to have a little black glass box in our pocket that's consistently giving off a radiation signal.
Speaker 3: Like you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: We were built for the astral stuff. We were built for the fucking human resonance and all that kind of shit, Like that's the more natural kind of stuff. Yeah right, But I also, like just staying on that for a second, though, if you think about all those different frequency bands and waves and all that shit, and then you send out a certain tone via the highway of that frequency wave, that is unnatural, you know, like almost like think about that, just even the conversation of four thirty two to four forty, you know, like could that be inflicting upon our natural state? I would almost say I can guarantee that it would.
Speaker 1: I believe it does, right, one hundred percent. I don't know what the quantifiable evidence would show on that, but I am personally of the belief that you're correct right that these radio waves, they may not be affecting us in a negative way. It may not at all, but at a molecular level, would I would surmise that humans are affected by them at least in some way, shape or form.
Speaker 3: It just that makes sense to me.
Speaker 1: So to circle all this back to the Amuamua conversation, the Breakthrough Listen project tried to listen in to what was being omitted by this object.
Speaker 3: They said that it was silent.
Speaker 1: But again, does that mean that it was in fact silent or is it that our human capabilities couldn't pick up on the signal that it was sending.
Speaker 3: That's all I'm saying a little bit of both. Possibly.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Hi, let's arter finish up here.
Speaker 7: Now, could we send a spacecraft to omuaman answer this question once and for all. Yes, we do actually have the technology, but it would be a long and expensive voyage, and we would get there so far from the Sun that the final approach trajectory would be very difficult. So I think o'moa Moa probably has many more things to teach us, and in fact, there might be more surprises in stores. Scientists such as myself continue to work with the data. More importantly, I think this visitor from Afar has really brought home the point that our solar system isn't isolated. We're part of a much larger environment, and in fact, we may even be surrounded by interstellar visitors and not even know it. This unexpected gift has perhaps raised more questions than it's provided answers. But we were the first to say hello to a visitor from another solar system.
Speaker 1: Indeed, indeed, again shouts out to doctor Karen Meach, how does she know that we were the first ones to tell it hello.
Speaker 3: Well, by we, she means her and her team. That's that was what that was.
Speaker 1: But anyway, all right, so this article is from planet planet dot net. So this is going to break down a muamu, a natural or artificial, And again they are going to throw some shade towards certain conspiratorial minded people. But again there's no answers and only questions when it comes to this object. So it's like, from what platform do they have the authority to say that any theory is crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have a problem with that. It's like you don't even know, Like you and your people can't agree on what the fuck it is. How can you throw shade on people that are speculating on the outside. You know, it's like, people, we have the right to speculate, We have the right to dream and suppose and do all these things, right, Like, I don't know why anybody would have an issue with.
Speaker 1: That, because basically, anybody that can come up with a theory outside of the scientific one scientists take as an insult to their study.
Speaker 3: Aw And it's.
Speaker 1: Like, dude, Okay, I I could understand at least a little bit of what you're saying. But also, if you don't have any answers at this point, you're throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks, the same thing that we are doing.
Speaker 2: So look, they told us to stand six feet apart, to take an experimental drug and wear a fucking face mask.
Speaker 1: They look real retarded. Now, I mean there's still people that do that because, yeah, because trust the science.
Speaker 2: And that's the thing is that you can't just go about blindly having faith in fucking anything or any one, especially scientifically.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, so let's read in here all right.
Speaker 2: For decades, scientists anticipated the discovery of objects from other stars passing through the Solar System. One of us remembers, they're grad school advisor Tom Quinn at the University of Washington talking about this in the early two thousands, at which time the subject had already had a long history. It was not a mainstream subject subject of study because no such interstellar objects had yet been found. It was already well known to cosmic rays and some dust particles were interstellar, and we've had physical samples of those for decades. It had also been proposed that some comets in the Ort Cloud oo RT, which is a vast reservoir of comets swarming around the Sun thousands of times the Earth Sun distance, had been captured from sibling stars in the Earth, in the Sun's birthplace. What was missing was a clear sign of a macroscopic object coming from outside our Sun's sphere of influence. We call these interstellar objects.
Speaker 1: Real quick, the Ort cloud or Ort Khoier the fuck that was the cloud I was trying to think of earlier. When you asked where did these come from? I couldn't remember that you also said some of the K was the not Kepling K Kepler. Yeah, they also come from this area as well, but that I was just making the distinction.
Speaker 3: That orkcloud was what I was referring to.
Speaker 2: But any okay, I definitely would not have guessed that one. I didn't guess the Kepler one either. I looked it up because we have computers in front of us, so on we do so anyhow. On October eighteen, twenty seventeen, the first confirmed interstellar streak was detected in an image taken with the PAN Star's two telescope in Hawaii. The object looked like a streak rather than a point of light because it was moving so fast across the sky. The timeline of what happened next is fascinating and documented in Karen Meech's TED talk, which we just heard a little portion of The object was named a Muamua, meaning advanced scout in Hawaiian. A muamua was the subject of intense astronomical observation, but its brightness faded so quickly that within two weeks of its discovery it was lost to all but the largest ground based telescopes. The shortness of that observing window and the associated uncertainty in its physical properties, where the drivers of the controversy that followed. The immediate impression was that a Muamua looked sort of like an asteroid or a comet. It was too far away for us to resolve any surface details, but from its brightness at different wavelengths that appeared similar to those of water rich asteroids or dormant comets. Unlike comets, though, it did not show any evidence of outgassing or cometary activity. Normally, when comets get warm, their ices evaporate and we see them form a coma and see evidence of that gas escaping.
Speaker 1: Oh. Interesting, that's what a coma in space means. So basically, whenever you see an asteroid and you see it streaking like a star with a tail, right, that image that we all have that is from the ice gassing out, and it's kind of like it's like a kim trail behind.
Speaker 3: It jet right.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's just steam and we know it's not, but that is basically like the steam.
Speaker 3: Trail, for lack of better words, behind a comet. Muhama had no coma or comma. I've heard it called both, but yes, it had nothing to do with that. And Atlas also has none, so it's very separate and different from a comet or meteor or asteroid, unlike anything we've seen thus far.
Speaker 2: Comments recoil from this escaping gas, which acts like a rocket's thrust to alter their orbital trajectory. Astronomers quickly scrambled to put Amuamua in context. Analysis of its brightness variations revealed two surprising facts. First, based on its changing brightness, it became clear that Amua Moa spun every eight hours or so, but not but in a not quite repeating pattern. Surfaces feature or surface features rotating into and out of view often let us get a rotation period for an asteroid or commet, but in this case the period was irregular. This is an indicator of tumbling rotation, a perturbed but not uncommon spin state for small bodies in the Solar System. The second surprise was that at some points and it's tumbling, it was almost ten times fainter than usual. This is too much to explain with surface features, which meant its shape could not be anything like spherical. There are currently two possibilities that seem most likely a pancake shape with axis ratios of roughly six to six to one, or a cigar shape with axis ratios of eight to one to one. The pancake shape is more likely because there is a higher chance of seeing it of seeing it edge on compared with seeing a cigar shaped tip on, and a muamua does not get very dim that often. This realization came just too late for the popular image of amuamua as a long needle like object captured the public's imagination initially.
Speaker 1: That's the guy right there, this cigar shape. That is the image that most people. If you type in a muamua, this is typically the image that you're going to see pop up. Even though this is more likely the shape, and most experts would believe that this.
Speaker 3: Is the shape that it actually was. But I digress.
Speaker 2: All the flat earthers out there are saying, of course it's pancake shaped.
Speaker 1: The flat earthers would not believe in any of this anyway, because space isn't real to them. But like I said, for this conversation, we've got to at least take it on that kind of anyway.
Speaker 2: Within a few months, a dozen of Within a few months, a dozen explanations have been proposed for a muama's origins. These range from relatively mundanes, such as an asteroid or extinct common ejected from its home planetary system, to more novel explanations such as a leftover of an earlier generation of planets that was partially melted in the atmosphere of a dying massive star. Despite the debate, all models in the published literature remained within the realm of natural objects. The thorn in the side of conventional origins models came from measurements of the orbit of a Muama as it whizzed away from Earth, the Hubble Space Telescope and the very large telescopes in Chile.
Speaker 1: That's just what it's called, the very large telescopes. Yeah, I mean they used the Chilean term for it, but direct translation, it's that. But yeah, So the one in Chile, along with the Hubble, measured its position up to two full months after its discovery, allowing for a precise estimate of its orbital trajectory. Analogis showed that Amoamua's path as it left our view as a few ten of tens of thousands of kilometers off a off of a purely gravitational trajectory, an additional force had pushed it away from the Sun and slightly off of gravity's course. So okay, So an additional force had pushed it away from the Sun, and nobody has any explanation as to what that was. There is a theory that has been proposed, and I think this article gets into it. And literally, remember how just earlier in this article they said that with comets, the water that goes into its gaseous state kind of acts like a propulsion in certain cases for comets and asteroids, right, and it gives it that coma or comma how he pronounce it. And this craft had none of that. So keep that in mind whenever we talk about the hypotheticals as its propulsion goes. But let's contend.
Speaker 2: Interesting that there was additional force only around the Sun though, or at least what they were, you know, viewing there. Because dude, I'm telling you, we're gonna have to you know what, I'm going to reach back out to Crow Triple seven because the shit that he has been viewing with his telescope member he was shooting the he was shooting the moon initially, and we watched the documentary that he had talked about, and well, the documentary that he created dude.
Speaker 1: It ended up getting a shitload.
Speaker 2: Of awards like all over the world for that because not many people have been able to capture that lunar wave and those little things that were coming out of the Moon and stuff. Well, now he shifted his sights onto the Sun and he believes that he has captured what he believes is the second Sun. That it could be something that you know, the Sun that we see is just in front of the second Sun always in a sense, almost like a yin Yang kind of situation, you know what I mean, Like not necessarily a yin Yang kind of situation, but almost a second Son that is like a black sun.
Speaker 1: If we're going around the Sun every single year, does it move behind the Sun as we are? So it's like opposite of a I would love to give him on the show, like how we always only see one surface of the moon. It's almost locked into a gravitational force of the Sun that we see, so that we never really see it. It's always hiding behind.
Speaker 2: Then sometimes you're able to get glimpses of it from what he says. So as far as this this extra little force that they're talking about as it's going around the Sun, I wonder if the second Sun would have that that I don't know that thing to it.
Speaker 3: I would love to get Kroll in the show to talk about him.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 1: It's basically he's saying that the Sun is spinning as well, because like a second son's behind it, and like that's the Earth and it's it's moving to where we can never see it because the Earth is only seeing one's face of the Sun as we're going around it. Now, would mean that the Sun is spinning as well. I would love to get him, want to talk about it? Sounds interesting, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know, it's it's very fascinating. That's one of the few I don't listen to a lot of other conspiracy podcasts anymore because I in my mind it's almost like why why a comedian doesn't listen to other comedians because they don't want to take on that mentality or whatever. It's not necessarily that I don't like them, It's just that I don't want to listen to somebody talk and then you know, almost play it as if it's my own opinion, like because I forget kind of thing. But Crow is one of them that I still listen to along with Rogueways with Lindsay and that's well also Forbidden Knowledge News. But anyway, yeah, those I would love to get crows still listen to old Billy Billy Carson.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I never really did.
Speaker 3: Oh Forbidden Knowledge No, No.
Speaker 1: I'm talking yeah, Forbidden Knowledge News with Chris Matthew.
Speaker 3: Ah yes, yes, yes, okay, okay, okay, yeah, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I never really was like a humongous fan like a lot of other people are with Billy Carson. I just thought that some of the shit that he talked about was interesting.
Speaker 1: I see he's still putting out videos though he is still trying to claw his way back out of the Holy Dug for himself. It's slow going, but I mean he has to know that's his that's his livelihood.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I guess.
Speaker 1: But anyhow, you're not his biggest fan. That's okay.
Speaker 2: I'm not even saying that, I absolutely am. I'm just saying I understand.
Speaker 3: The hustle, you know, yeah, yeah, no, no, And I get it.
Speaker 2: Whenever you go up and you debate somebody and you're proven wrong and people like to, you know, cancel you or whatever. I don't think that that's right either, Like just because he got a couple of things wrong. Doesn't necessarily mean that everything that he says is wrong.
Speaker 1: No, No, not necessarily.
Speaker 3: I would agree with that.
Speaker 1: It does make me question the validity of everything he said, But it wasn't that getting losing a debate. That happens, right, That that comes with the territory filing cease and assist letters and then going to your homeboy's house at two in the morning to try to smack him with a with a what's it called a smack lawsuit? Yeah, I thought he took that a little too far for sure.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Moving off of the Carson conversation back to a.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So, the idea that a muam moa might be an artificial object and not a natural body like a common or an asteroid came up independently in the minds of many scientists almost immediately after it was discovered. Indeed, many scientists and members of the lay public had been primed that's.
Speaker 1: What we are.
Speaker 2: We're members of the lay public, which, you know, it sounds like a degrading term, but that's probably what we would be called.
Speaker 1: The uh shit I lost?
Speaker 2: Okay, had been primed for a prospect for such a big thing by or for prospect for such a thing by the nineteen seventy three book Rendezvous with Rama by Arthur C. Clark, the opening chapter of which tracks some of the events of the actual discovery of Amuamua in the eerie uh pre prescience Presence Prescience.
Speaker 1: In that book, a long cylindrical object enters the Solar system of an orbit that carries it close to the Sun, then out again, which upon it's discovered, uh, which upon which it is discovered by comet hunters and is eventually determined to be an alien spacecraft. What a coincidence? But do we do do we? Or do we not believe in such coincidences?
Speaker 3: Here?
Speaker 1: Bro I mean, he might have Babe Ruth that fucking thing.
Speaker 3: And that's the thing.
Speaker 2: As far as like authors go, they say, I don't know where it comes from, you know what I mean? Like, uh, what's what's the famous Michael Jackson quote? Like the reason why he had to like people would always ask him, like, Michael, why are you fucking writing lyrics for a new song after you just got done with a concert. You're writing this shit at three in the morning. He goes, Well, if I don't write it down, then Prince Will. He believed that that information just existed out there in that it was somebody to grab. And so as far as people writing books, especially somebody like Arthur C. Clark, of which I have plenty of his books, I mean, yes, fiction for sure, but fascinating. Nonetheless, could he have been pulling that information from the ether?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's up for speculation.
Speaker 3: It's interesting, shit man.
Speaker 2: In real life conversations among astronomers on Twitter, gleefully suggested that the name RAMA for our new visitor, and planetary Sciences checked their data for any signs of unusual color or spectral features that might indicate artifice alas the real object did not conform to Clark's vision. Beyond its rough shape and trajectory, It was considerably smaller, perhaps one hundred meters across instead of Rama's fifty kilometers, had the same colors as a typical Solar System comets and asteroids, and was apparently tumbling in an uncontrollable manner, giving it a highly variable brightness rather than the steady one in the book. It was also discovered on its way out of the Solar System, too late for close inspection or for human visitors as in Clark's novel, that that novel also anticipated rather fewer women scientists would study such objects than is the actual case today. I feel like he's kind of picking hairs at that point.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's throwing shade, you know what I'm saying. But also, we're talking about scientists in the nineteen seventies, and that book was written as compared to the field of science today. In the nineteen seventies, Yeah, you had some female scientists in that field, but it was vastly less than what we have today.
Speaker 2: So I mean, you're only going on what is normal for the time. That's not necessarily a sexist thing, right that.
Speaker 1: You know they're gonna try to throw shade at it and say it's not an alien craft.
Speaker 3: This guy wrote about it, but he was wrong. It's like, Okay, I feel like you're missing the point here.
Speaker 1: That's like, fucking what's his nuts?
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 2: I can't stand That went on and debated Graham Hancock on The Joe Rogan Show to talk about Glynn Dibble. I can't stand that fucking douchebag.
Speaker 1: Why because everything is racist, everything is sexist, and the only explanation for Atlantis is because you're such a racist piece of shit. I'm like, bro Kanda, fuck on, I'll.
Speaker 3: Give you that.
Speaker 1: And he even said that he does not believe the Graham Hancock is a racist. He was saying that a lot of the earlier sources for Atlantis being these things, and we and you talked about that, right, Why how did the Aztecs build these pyramids?
Speaker 3: They couldn't have done this.
Speaker 1: That could be taken as a racist epitaph here, because you're saying that these Indigenous people were not smart enough to know how to cut and stack rocks into a pile. That's that could be seen as racist. Now, I know what Graham is trying to say. It's not that they weren't smart enough to cut rocks. It is the incredible alignment and precision and all these things that would take insane instruments in tooling and all these things.
Speaker 3: Flint is saying that that is not the case. But I mean, we.
Speaker 2: Couldn't create it to the precision that it is in this day and age. So essentially, if he's calling those people, you know, savages or whatever, he'd be calling even the current day people savages.
Speaker 1: I mean we could. It's not it's not that difficult. It would, It's just not that's not what they say for what to make a pyramid? Fuck a bass pro shop that's in a pyramid.
Speaker 2: I'm not Yes, anybody can make a pyramid. What I'm saying is is that the the the extreme dimensions that they went as far as creating the King's Chamber that you light in or you let in a little bit of sound, or you let in a little bit of light, it's going to cause a harmonic frequency to cause you go to to go into like a weird state of mind, like they're not doing that true.
Speaker 1: Though, dude, pyramids are notoriously horrible for harmonics.
Speaker 3: That is you have Have you not heard of that?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, like you could look it up, like pyramids are horrible for sound resonance, Like that's that's why amphitheaters are built in round shapes rather than hard angled shapes like pyramids.
Speaker 3: Have you ever heard of? What I'd said?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's that is what I would consider to be incorrect. I know people that have gone there and sat in the King's Chamber for that. As far as you remember, we talked about the crystal skulls and there were these people that just they sat with it and they heard voices. They knew that it was from this thing and it was real because they vibed with it and all these things.
Speaker 3: Come to find out it was completely fake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm gonna agree to disagree on your concept on this. I just think, and especially in exact measurements and in relations to a Ryan's belt, that's what sets the the the these pyramids in Egypt at Giza apart from all the other pyramids, Like, yeah, all the other pyramids.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I could see how you could say, oh, well, anybody could do this because other civilizations have done it. But have they done it to the level of the specificity of the Pyramids of Giza. No, nobody has.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm not trying to undercut how impressive it is, like at all, but yeah, we could recreate that today.
Speaker 3: Like it's it's not it's just about money and time. It's not. Uh, it's not impossible.
Speaker 2: Really, Okay, the show coming up, I'm gonna try and prove you wrong. That's gonna be a fun one. I just love, you know, arguing about this kind of shit because I I'm telling you, I have heard so many qualified individuals say that there's no way that we could recreate them exactly as they are, exactly as they lay, exactly at their dimensions and all that.
Speaker 1: That kind of shit. So why would it be considered one of the seven fucking Wonders of the world if we know that we can recreate it now? That makes no sense. Why would it? You wouldn't call it a fucking wonder of the world if you because it now, because it was built fucking four thousand, damnure five thousand years ago.
Speaker 3: That makes it a wonder of the world.
Speaker 1: Dude, Are there any other wonders of the world that we would be able to create right now?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: As far as the seven ancient Wonders of the world, Let's see, we're talking about the lighthouse now, Alexandria. We were talking about the colossus at not Carthage. I'm trying to remember where the colossus was, but it fell. It was made out of mostly ivory and gold. The Hanging Gardens, the pyramids, of course, shit, there was a couple others that were like one of the seven ancient owners of the world, and like, yeah, we could recreate the hanging gardens, It's that's not difficult. But the fact that they were able to build that in the day and age to which it was built is what makes it so incredible.
Speaker 3: Hmm.
Speaker 1: Okay, Like we have we know how to cut stone, and we can we can laser etch stone. These days, we have cranes, we have all this kind of information.
Speaker 3: We could build a pyramid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we could cut quartz and the gold capstone and all these things. We could recreate it. But do you realize how much money that would take, how much time that would take, how much manpower resources for? But for what they were doing it for what some would say a religious purpose. And I'm not gonna say if that was right or wrong or bit bah like whatever. They did it because it was important to them to do it. Wouldn't be important for us to do that. That would be that there'd be no reason. It would just be a guy trying to flex his richness.
Speaker 3: I guess. I mean, which, if we're gonna be technical, is what that kind of was in another sense?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, and I don't know, maybe they say that you wouldn't be able to do it today with technology that they had back then. I don't know if that's considered if that's up against like with our modern technology.
Speaker 1: That might be a different conversation. I mean, you could, but it would take a lot of slave labor, and we we that's frowned upon in almost every country on Earth except for more Tania. But anyway, we're getting way off the conversation, and we can do an episode on it for the Pyramids.
Speaker 3: I am down.
Speaker 2: Our iPhones are made by fucking essentially slave labor, and we all have one.
Speaker 3: Very true, very true. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I don't know. That might be something I'll look into. If I find that you're right, then I just won't do a show on it.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know. I could be wrong.
Speaker 2: Anyhow, getting back to the article here. Nonetheless, the object's novelty and the possibility for first contact was enough for astronomers to check for signs of artificial radio transmissions from the object using the Allen Telescope array operated by the SETI Institute in Mountain View, California, the Murchison World Or Wide Field Array, and the one hundred meter Robert C. Byrd Green Bank Telescope. The latter observations by astronomers at the University of West Virginia and the University of California Berkeley used the Breakthrough Listen equipment in what was at the time the most sensitive and broadband SETI investigation ever performed on a single target. No signs of artificial signals were detected.
Speaker 3: They say, all right, real quick, real quick, let's pause where we are at on that conversation too. Well, actually, yeah, yeah, we got a little bit more to go. So all right, the shit I lost my spot.
Speaker 1: Go down right, there's okay. Yeah, so let's talk about the Breakthrough Listen equipment. We're not gonna spend a whole lot of time on it. I do have an article pulled up here, but it's rather quick when it looks long. But that's the entirety of it. Just so we're all on the same page with what the Breakthrough Listen project is, let's read these two paragraphs right here.
Speaker 2: Breakthrough Listen is an astronomy project to search for intelligent extraterrestrial communications, with one hundred million dollars in funding, in thousands of hours of dedicated telescope time on state of the art facilities, and the most comprehensive search for alien communication to date. The project began in January of twenty sixteen and is expected to continue for ten years.
Speaker 1: So that's coming up on the end real quick, January of twenty sixteen. This object came in twenty seventeen. Again, do we think it's a coincidence that out of nowhere they developed an entire project to try to listen and communicate with extraterrestrial life one year to Amuamua making its entrance.
Speaker 2: So you're saying that if it was alien, then they may have detected that we were building this technology and therefore would have to come scope out the Solar System. Now, it didn't go around Earth though, it just shot around the Sun.
Speaker 1: It shot by Earth, but we didn't realize that until after it had already passed by the Sun. Oh Okay, it did come within one hundred and thirty what was the number she said? It was like one hundred and thirty thousand or something like that. It came close, but not like it shot between us and our moon or something like that. I didn't like affect our tidal waves or anything. But it was closer to the Earth than when they realized that it was there. That's why they had to go two months back in time with the hubble to see where it came from. They realized, oh my god, it was right by us, but they didn't realize it yet. But all I'm saying is, isn't it just a crazy coincidence that all one year, almost two years prior to the amuamua exposure, they literally developed the group that was trying to make contact with these things.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying.
Speaker 2: It is a component of Yuri Milner's Breakthrough Initiatives program. The science program for Breakthrough Listen is based at Berkeley SETI Research Center, located in the Astronomy Department at the University of California, Berkeley. The project uses radio wave observations from the Green Bank Observatory and the Parks Observatory, and visible light observations from the automated Planetfinder. Targets for the project include one million nearby stars and the centers of one hundred galaxies. I mean, it didn't do a very good job at detecting this one. Then are you looking at one hundred galaxies?
Speaker 1: Looking at one hundred galaxies, but you missed the thing that was literally passing but right by your house.
Speaker 2: All data generated from the project are available to the public and SETI at Home. Bioinc or bo inc is used for some of the data analysis. The first results were published in April twenty seventeen, with further updates expected every six months.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that's the over under of it right now, let's talk about the breakthrough. Listen is eavesdropping on strange interstellar object a muamua.
Speaker 2: Okay, Alien hunting scientists are are lending a telescopic ear to a muamua, a mysterious object recently spotted speeding through the Solar System. A muamua, first detected in October with the pan Star's one telescope in Hawaii, is the first likely visitor from interstellar space to ever be spotted in Earth's Solar System. The object reach a peak speed of one hundred and ninety six thousand miles per hour during and during its closest approach to Earth. Also in October, the reddish, potentially cigar shaped object passed by about eighty five times the distance from Earth to the Moon.
Speaker 1: It's up to a quarter mile long.
Speaker 3: So yeah, that was wrong.
Speaker 1: I said two hundred thousand miles per hour at its fastest one hundred ninety six. I don't think anybody's gonna give you shit for that one. Jacob I'm just saying some people are are meticulous motherfuckers, and if you get one little thing wrong, it's like, okay, sorry, maybe I round it up a little bit. That's why I don't read the Spotify comments, bro, that's.
Speaker 3: All it's not. Yeah, it's just the Spotify comments.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it's like earlier whenever I said Haley's comment the fastest that he gets as compared to this, it's like a nine thousand mile per hour difference.
Speaker 3: But that's also as compared to what.
Speaker 1: Muhamua's or o muhamouh, excuse me, it's slowest speed, it's fastest with one hundred and ninety six thousand, that is substantially less than what you said.
Speaker 3: Hailey's was one hundred and thirty three thousand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, something like that. I mean, bro, that is cooking. There is nothing that we've ever seen go that fast anyway.
Speaker 2: Continuing, Yeah, So, the Global SETI Program Breakthrough Listen, funded by Yuri Milner, a Silicon Valley technology investor, announced today on December eleventh, it will turn the one hundred meter Green Bay tell Scoto Or in West Virginia to listen for potential alien signals.
Speaker 1: From the object.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I did telling Danma.
Speaker 2: Scientists have been intrigued by the reddish elongated object because of its long and thin shape, which is unlike the asteroids and commets researchers have seen that are native to the Solar System. Researchers working on long distance space transportation have previously suggested that a cigar or needle shape like a Muamua exhibits is the most likely architecture for an interteller interstellar spacecraft, since this would minimize friction and damage from interstellar gas and dust. Breakthrough Listen representatives said in the statement in quotes, while a natural origin is more likely, there is currently no consensus on what the on what that origin might have been, and break Through Listen as well positioned to explore the possibility that Amuama could be an artifact.
Speaker 3: So real quick.
Speaker 1: Also, they're saying that the cigar shape, which we know, is not the likely shape of it.
Speaker 3: It was more disk like.
Speaker 1: But at the time this article was from twenty seventeen, when it was still hot, right like hot off the presses. This was the going news to people that were paying attention to it. Anyway, the cigar or needle shape is the most likely architecture for interstellar spacecraft, since this would minimize friction and damage from interstellar gas and dust. There's no friction in space, dog, there's no air in space. So right off the rip, it's like, what are you talking about, dog?
Speaker 2: Is it maybe because it's so skinny that it's not gonna, you know, be bumping elbows with other comments and other planets and shit.
Speaker 3: Like if that's what they're gonna say, then cool.
Speaker 1: Like they said, from like debris and shit, it's the least likely to get hit by debris. I don't necessarily believe that, but okay, anyway.
Speaker 2: The telescope will begin observing the object tomorrow, December December thirteenth, at three pm across four radio bands from one to twelve gigahertz, and will observe over a total of ten hours for its first phase, broken up into four segments based on the object's rotation. At the object's current distance from Earth, it would take less than a minute for a for the telescope to detect a transmission with the powers of a cell phone. With the power of a cell phone's breakthrough listen representative said, that's interesting.
Speaker 3: So remember how I said this earlier.
Speaker 1: This does not mean that Amua mua was not transmitting signal in some way, shape or form. It's very possible that it was not within this range. Now, this is a wide range, one to twelve gigahertz. That is a wide range. I am not going to deny that. But it's only four radio bands and it was between those frequencies.
Speaker 3: Is it possible that it.
Speaker 1: Was transmitting something outside of those and that's why nothing was detected? So interesting?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's all I was trying to see, like one to twelve gigaherts on the spectrum that it is, Like how high does that go up?
Speaker 1: But I mean, that's what I'm saying. How do we know that it was even transmit emitting a radio or a sound signal. Maybe it's communicating through light, Maybe it's communicating through a means that humans really have never even heard or thought of yet. Maybe, like you said, it is astral projection or something in that regard, Like who knows. Just because they didn't pick up a signal from it, doesn't mean that it wasn't transmitting a signal.
Speaker 2: That's all I'm saying, right right, I mean, if you just want to get weird here for a second, you know the the what is it called the fungus network, the my cereal network. Does the my celial network technically give off a sound whenever it's communicating with trees and all other plant life?
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't believe.
Speaker 1: I don't think so. I don't know it didn't. I don't know if they would need to do that. But to your point, we didn't even know that the my seal network existed ten years ago. Like, that's that's relatively new information to us. And I'm not gonna say new technology. Trees have been doing tree shit and mushrooms have been doing mushroom shit since the beginning of time. Right, Just because we just now discovered it, doesn't mean that it's new information. It might be new for us. We don't know the type of communication that a muamua might have been using. It might be something that we don't even know exists. That's one hundred percent with you here.
Speaker 2: Even without a signal, the telescope's radio inspection could reveal additional information about water or ice on the subject or on the object rather or a coma of gas surrounding it, neither of which have yet been spotted. A muamua's presence within our solar system affords breakthrough listen and opportunity to reach unprecedented sensitivities to possible artificial transmitters and demonstrate our ability to track nearby fast moving objects, said the director of Berkeley Seti Research Center. Whether this object turns out to be artificial or natural, it's a great target for listen.
Speaker 1: Okay, so again they found nothing, but I at least wanted to give props that the scientific community was doing what they could to try to reach out to this craft or at least pick up on what signal it was. They fell short of the mark, But it wasn't this like, oh, well, that must be an asteroid. Like no, they legitimately thought if this is something, because we can't explain where it came from, we can't explain why it's going as fast as it is, we can't explain the trajectory that it was on or any of these things. Yo, how do we know it's not a craft? And at least they tried to the capabilities that they could at the time to make contact, and I want to at least give the props of the scientific community for that.
Speaker 3: Sure.
Speaker 2: So the most prominent suggestion that a Muha Moa was artificial. Began with a paper by Biali and Lobe which analyzed the possibility that Amua Moa might be a light sale, an extremely thin sheet used for spacecraft propulsion via radiation pressure. This paper was primarily an analysis of the survivability of thin objects and interstellar space, but concluded with the exotic scenario that Amoa Morea might have been such an object, perhaps a discarded piece of a launch apparatus.
Speaker 1: So Lobe, by the way, is the guy from Harvard who is currently saying that the Atlas is a mothership. Oh shit. He is the Harvard astrology guy that is, or astrophysics guy that is saying that he believes that Atlas is not just another crazy space debris. He believes that it is something of extraterrestrial importance in some way, shape or form. And the scientific community is shitting on him for this, I might add, but they have no answers that make sense either.
Speaker 3: This is what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's like they're eating themselves alive, throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks when none of them have any clue. Lobe is just as credible, in my opinion as the doctor we heard from the Ted talk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's the problem within the scientific community. If you go out of line, you are completely disregarded. And that's why so many of them stay in line with what everybody else believes. Because if you're somebody that is thinking outside the box, for I mean, for heaven's sake, you think outside the box and you're not so lockstep with every other scientist and every other opinion of the supposed experts, then you're somehow out an outcast now and nobody wants to listen to you because you're that kooky scientist that said that this could be an alien. It's like, you know, this is the problem with that whole scientific community is because there are I mean, I mean, you just get slapped out if you have any you know, original.
Speaker 1: Thought, right, and so, and I'm not saying that I agree with Lobe. I'm not saying that I disagree with lob And we need people like him though. He is proposing a very interesting perspective and I think we need that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so where we're all right in their paper? Bally, is that all you would say that BALI? I think it's not Bailey, it's b I A l y.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so Baali and Lobe estimates that Ama was around one hundred or a thousand kilograms and about one millimeter millimeter thick.
Speaker 3: No wow, Yeah, they're saying it was like a piece of paper out there.
Speaker 2: Okay, interesting, which seems to be too bulky to be an effective light sale. Ours are typically thousands of times thinner than this. Oh so this is too thick? Is one millimeter?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's because they were acting like it was a sale, like as a ship, and it was using radiation to pull it somewhere. That was like the propulsion method is. Or it's like I said, it's all in the realm of theories and possibilities here.
Speaker 2: Look, it's only crazy or not crazy until you can actually get your hands on the thing and actually observe it. You know, I would say that there's no such thing as a crazy thought. If you if this thing is so far away, you only got the data that you have. I mean, hey, dude, let your imagination run wild.
Speaker 1: And that's the other thing too. This is a clearly human perspective. Well, what's making it go? There's no trail behind it, there's no comma, there's no this, there's this Maybe it's like a light sale. Brother, the beings that built this craft you think are still using sales. That sounds like a very human perspective. But again, it's not any more crazy than any other proposed theory at this time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is also unclear whether such a sale would not fold up, or if it would indeed continue to tumble after millions or billions of years in interstellar space. Until recently, no one had performed an analysis of what the brightness variation and accelerations of a light cell might be, and so it was unclear whether the light cell hypothesis fit the data any better than a comet would. Nevertheless, the suggestion has received widespread attention in the media on account of numerous media interviews by the second author, A VI Lobe, and the subsequent publication of his trad his trade science book, Extraterrestrial, The First Sign of Intelligent Life Beyond Earth, which debuted on the New York Times bestseller list and was favorably reviewed in the print edition of the newspaper. Doctor Loebes's book and public discussions have been much less circumspect and equivocal than the biali inlob paper, and make strong claims about the quality of the evidence for Amua moya being artificial.
Speaker 3: And this is a picture of the book. By the way, I thought it looked cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it looks tight.
Speaker 3: Some extraordinary claims and extraordinary evidence.
Speaker 2: Much of the meta discussion about doctor Loeb's claims has centered on variations of Carl Sagan's phrasing of the old maxim that extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Doctor Loeb argues in his book and elsewhere that this claim, or that his claim that Amua moa is alien technology, is in the end not so extraordinary. This is ultimately a philosophical objection to the presumption many of us have made that the project is natural, or that the object is natural, and to subsequent analysis is analysis of the data made under the presumption under that presumption. Rather to doctor loebe this might seem to be questioned begging. This might seem to be question begging. Okay, if we assume it is a it is natural before we begin our analysis, that then we cannot claim to have come to the conclusion that it is natural based on evidence. Okay, it's just a philosophical They just disagree. Yeah, essentially, so we would counter as the scientists. It says the scientists analyzing a MOA MOA in a natural context have not dismissed the alien technology hypothesis out of hand. Indeed, many of us were engaged in many of the earlier mentioned discussions of it being an artifact, just that it is unlikely enough and the evidence for that possibility weak enough that it has not been worth following up. After all, A tacit corollary of Sagan's maxim in the scientific community is that the burden is on the one making an extraordinary claim to do the hard work of showing that it holds up to scrutiny. Ultimately, however, this is part of the discussion. This part of the discussion comes down to one personal assessment of the likelihood that alien spacecraft visit the Solar System, which can only be debated philosophically. We believe the claim to be extraordinary, requiring much more evidence than exists to be seriously entertained. Doctor Lobe apparently finds the claim to be quite reasonable. Indeed, he devotes much of his book to this argument, and therefore requires not much more than the cursory analysis he has done for us already to consider it likely. So, rather than debate the merits of the idea that alien spacecraft exists in the Solar System, and we three authors have different opinions on this topic. We will stay here. We will here, stay close. I think that was wrong.
Speaker 1: We will stay here, close to the data and discuss the merits of doctor Lobe's evidence so that the real can come to their own conclusions.
Speaker 2: We will grow. We will group evidence in two camps. Properties of amama that are consistent with natural objects in the Solar System or prior expectations for interstellar objects, and anomalist properties that might argue for either a new class or understanding of natural objects or for artifice, depending on one's priors.
Speaker 1: And that also checks out right. They're saying, listen, we're not saying there's a zero percent chance of it. We're gonna say that we're going to show the evidence for both. So I'll read this part evidence for the naturalness. What evidence is needed to demonstrate that amua mua is a natural, non artificial object. Most scientists are not used to defending the concept of naturalness. Each observation of a muamua can be interpreted in the context of known populations of small bodies on its way in it was observed to be on exactly the type of orbit that was expected for non active interstellar objects. Its colors are consistent with D type asteroids, commets, and even Pluto. Its brightness variations are unusual but not unprecedented, and the census of small, faint asteroids and comets in the Solar System is woefully incomplete. Many small bodies are in tumbling rotation states, and many comets show non gravitational acceleration. What is hard to explain is the combination of these different factors in a single object, rather than any individual trait. So again, the color, yeah, they have stuff out there that's that color. The crazy rotation, yeah, they got stuff that rotates like that, like crazy, it's going fast like that. They got stuff that's kind of out there going fast. Okay, cool, But none of them are all seen in the same object. So this is why it's a bit on the anomalous side. On the other hand, there's no priori reason. I think that is meant to be a prior reason. There's no alternative reason to suppose that the artificial objects should share any of these properties with comets and asteroids, except non gravitational acceleration.
Speaker 3: So this constitutes evidence that a muhamua is.
Speaker 1: Natural and kind of or and of a kind of Solar system asteroid and comments. Now, let's talk about doctor Loeb's evidence for anomalies. In his book, doctor Lobe lays out three major and two minor anomalies that he believes argues for a muhamua's artificial nature. The major pieces of evidence are its shape, its reflectivity or albedo, and most significantly to doctor Lobe, its non gravitational acceleration phrased an apocryphal comment by Galileo before the Inquisition, Lobe repeats through his book, and yet it deviated.
Speaker 3: That's the quote. And yet it deviated, which that's the thing it did. It did, But anyway, The.
Speaker 1: Minor pieces of evidence are the space density of smaller or similar objects implied by its discovery, and its velocity through interstellar space. Below, we added each piece of evidence individually and in concert in light of the significant amount of research that has been done before and since doctor Lobe's initial claim.
Speaker 3: So the major argument.
Speaker 1: Being its shape, it is too elongated to be a natural object, and its longest to shortest axis ratio is at least five, perhaps ten, whereas the most extreme Solar System objects have an axis rotation of less.
Speaker 3: Than three or ratios.
Speaker 1: Rather truth the model fits, the light curve data are more consistent with a pancake shape with axis ratios of six six one. That is not a ten to one, but it is still much flatter and almost all than almost all Solar System objects, which typically have an access ratio of less than three to one, although there are a few with equally large light curve variations. Those rare cases also involve equally small bodies, and almost always when seen directly opposite of the Sun from us when at quote unquote full moon phase as opposed to at an angle at crescent moon phase. Okay, that matters because many planetary surfaces are extra reflective when directly opposite of the Sun, an effect we known as the opposition surge, and so some of the light curve variations may be due to the effect rather than the elongation shape. So it may yet be the case that all the observed bodies in the Solar System have axis ratios of less than three to one. On the other hand, little is known about the shapes of such small bodies, and perhaps more elongated shapes are common among them. Interestingly, the Copper Belt object, a RoCoF Ara cooth sure visited by New Horizons in twenty nineteen, is composed of two bodies, one of which is pancake shape, although its axis ratios are more like two to two to one, so right off the rip, its shape makes it, if nothing else, one of the biggest anomalies that we have in our existence.
Speaker 2: Right now, you can understand why spectators such as your boy Lobe might throw out something that might be not necessarily anomalists, but possibly maybe it's a fucking alien. I could see why somebody might speculate on that.
Speaker 1: But you also keep in mind you Lobe is a professor of astrophysics at Harvard.
Speaker 3: Like, He's not some scrub.
Speaker 1: He's not he's not a he's not a professional conspiracy theorist. He is a man of science in academia, and he based off of his research in the field to which he has quite a stance in and has done the work and put in the years and all the stuff, he believes that these anomalies are too large to just sidestep.
Speaker 2: Right which which makes it all the more interesting is that he is within academia and and probably why he's getting so much shit talked about him because they don't like they don't like people like that stepping out of line with what everybody else is saying. Absolutely, I mean, as crazy in hair brained as it might sound, you still got to take him somewhat seriously. I mean, just for the pedigree that he has, that he holds already I know, and.
Speaker 1: Now there will be people that say that we can't trust academia because it's all part of the Rockefeller system of education, and how would you try anything out of the TechBook, Which, okay, I can acknowledge that that is a true statement. There's merit to that.
Speaker 3: There is merit to that.
Speaker 1: However, again, if this dude has built a thirty or forty year career off of knowing about astrophysics and space and stars and all these things, I feel like he's speaking with a little more weight behind his words than your average Joe Blow, who you know has read some articles off of the internet as me and you do.
Speaker 2: That's just my no agree to and I would say that, you know, his thought process wouldn't even necessarily be correlating with, you know, academia, because academia would lead you to believe that the majority of scientists who get something right is that's just what is right, you know. So I don't know if he's necessarily he's definitely not going with academia right now.
Speaker 1: He's opposite way. Yeah, which, which let's just be real.
Speaker 2: Maybe he's doing it to sell books because he does have something to gain.
Speaker 1: It was a New York Times bestseller.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: You know that you got to look at all the different angles with this kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: Maybe he's true.
Speaker 2: Maybe he's not making that fucking kind of chetta cheese working at Harvard. I don't know what you know, professors of it at Harvard make.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's not enough. It's very possible. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know. But watching interviews with him and things, he doesn't seem like a grifter. He seems like a believer. I'll say that much. I think that he really does stand by what he is saying. I don't think he's doing it just for the hype.
Speaker 2: Well that makes me want to buy the book then, like, And that's my thing is that you know, there's there's a there's a conversation to be had with you know, who's wrong and who's right, and and people that are just looking to gain money as opposed to people that are being original and they actually believe something, I personally will always go and I would want to listen to the guy that actually believes in his counter argument, whether it's true or not. That that's beside the point. My point is is that it's it adds a little bit more validity to me that he believes it wholeheartedly.
Speaker 1: But that's the thing too, it's not just like a faith based thing either. He is showing his receipts as to why he believes it. He's applying logic to it. And I agree with you, I am I'm more inclined to believe him as of this moment. And it's not even because most of the other people in academia that are trying to shit all over Lowe, they can show their receipts as to why they believe what they believe about it, right, So it's.
Speaker 3: Literally he said versus she said.
Speaker 1: On this however, none of them, including Lobe, have any actual proof or have any actual.
Speaker 3: Like this has to be what it is.
Speaker 1: It's all theories, it's all speculation, it's all hypotheticals at this point, and.
Speaker 2: If this guy is able to take the same data that everybody else is getting and he's able to interpret it differently, I feel like that that's at least worth listening to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, especially because all the other people, although they are the masses as far as this it's concerned, none of their perspectives make sense either. Like it's not, none of it does. We're gonna get to more of it in a minute. The reason why, I'll kind of jump ahead here for a second, The reason why they think that a moa moa sped off from the Sun is because they believe that it had pockets of hydrogen embedded into it, and when it got close enough to the Sun, this hydrogen expanded and burned off and acted like a rocket propulsion.
Speaker 3: That's scent it off.
Speaker 1: Okay, not impossible, No, it's not impossible. Here's my issue, right, you know, I'm gonna I'm gonna stop sharing the screen for just a minute.
Speaker 3: All right, here's my issue with this.
Speaker 1: Let's say this this hook of ape for the sense of the argument of it being a cigar shape, which we don't believe anymore. They did it first, They don't think so anymore. But let's just say this, Okay, take that part off.
Speaker 3: Boom.
Speaker 1: We got this cylinder cool, and it's going by this heat source. And if there's that much hydrogen pockets all over it, why would it be directionally pushing it one way? If the entire thing heated up by the sun, wouldn't it be expanding in all directions from it like a hand grenade. That wouldn't send it off like a rocket in a specific direction.
Speaker 2: Well, And also if it has those hydrogen pockets on there that are allowing it to expand, wouldn't I would almost think that it would cause it to explode in.
Speaker 3: General like a hand grenade exactly.
Speaker 1: So why would there be a remaining object after that?
Speaker 3: Right? That?
Speaker 1: That makes zero sense to me, But that is you're gonna if anybody looks this up at muha, muha, and what happened right, The going quote unquote expert narrative at this time is that trapped gases inside of this rock, which okay, let's say.
Speaker 3: It is a let's say it is even.
Speaker 1: The pancake shape, right cylinder, and it goes by the moon and it's not I'm sorry, the sun. It's spinning this way. It's kind of wobbling a little bit. It's tumbling, it's doing all these things. If the gas is trapped inside of that were to expand the same thing, it would go off in all directions. It wouldn't kind of have a fuse and take off like a bottle rocket out of one port. That's not the way heat transfer works, especially on an object that's small. It's not like this was the size of a small planet. This was one thousand meters long. Arguably.
Speaker 2: Well, Jacob, it's an interesting fact that you bring that up there, sir, that silver disc like thing, and then you talk about it in correlation with the moon. The moon is always associated with silver, and we have some silver things we do.
Speaker 1: Indeed, Wow, the lid actually it's a lid for some beef product that I take as a matter of fact. It's a ground up beef, beef heart. But yeah, that was a lid for that. But you're right, as I was just looking at that silver and that gold, you know, we should make a mention of the fact that we do have a sponsor through a silver and gold distributor, and if you would like to get your start in the buying and selling and trading of gold and silver, Boyan and minted coins and real weight of these precious metals. Then go to the link in the description below cecsilver dot com.
Speaker 3: When you fill out your information.
Speaker 1: Our homeboy Wayne Clark is going to be the one to reach out to you and get you squared away.
Speaker 3: Listen, do you want to buy a little bit? Do you want to buy a lot of bit?
Speaker 1: Do you want to take a portion of your retirement and put it into precious medals? I promise if you talk to your financial advisor or your CPA, or your accountant or whatever you go to and ask them, should you invest in precious metals? Every one of them will say at least a portion of your nest each should be invested in precious metals right now? Okay, gold is over three thousand dollars an ounce. Silver is a little over thirty six dollars an ounce. Right now, it's still affordable. Why you can get your hands on some of this? Now is the time to buy once again, go to cocsilver dot com.
Speaker 3: The link is in the description below. By the way, segue Jonathan, You're welcome, sir.
Speaker 2: By the way, this is going to be totally off topic, but I saw this shit earlier today dude, did you hear about what Africa just found? I think it was like either today or here it was. It was published July seventh, so that was last month. Africa just found literally found it as they were digging and mining and shit like that. They found thirty one million tons of gold worth twelve trillion dollars.
Speaker 3: Cool. They about to be rich. No they're not. No, they're not. Africa might get a couple hundred mili of that.
Speaker 1: I mean depending on that.
Speaker 3: That's how slave mining works. Dude. If you go and watch like, have you ever seen the movie Blood Diamond.
Speaker 2: No, I was talking about the country maybe the what says it was in Uganda.
Speaker 3: So here's how that works.
Speaker 1: Let's say that you found one hundred dollars worth of gold in the mines that day. Once you bring it to your person and they go to their person and they go to their person, the person who found that might get.
Speaker 3: Ten dollars for it. Of that hundred.
Speaker 1: Maybe if the person who's running their mind is like kind to them, right, the government man of the leaders would get it right.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, that's what I was gonna get the big cutt.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not saying like you ge't some Beverly hillbilly type shit. I'm talking about the country just richer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at least for a little bit. They're gonna blow it as they do. But yeah, wow, that is insane though, So.
Speaker 2: Twelve brillion dollars worth. Imagine just finding that twelve trillion. I'm pretty sure that's like the world's debt, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, no, hell, America's debts more than that, is it?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, our budget just went up five trillion cud lord, Yeah, yeah, it's I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to like undercut the incredible.
Speaker 2: Find that the national debt of America is thirty six trillion, literally three times that. Fine, that is crazy. How in debt we are? That is on and the irs wants to come after individuals. Kim on, yeah, kim shit, get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't hear about that. Fine, that's excellent. Shit, probably talk about that on a Cajun Night episode this week.
Speaker 3: Fuck yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyway, all right, to get back to the sharing of the screen, and let's get to it. So I'm going to jump ahead a little bit to the major argument of Albedo, right or the reflective nature of a muhamah The claim a muamoa reflected at least ten times as much light as a typical Solar system object, making it much more consistent with a mirror or reflective solar sale rather than a natural body.
Speaker 3: Truth of the.
Speaker 1: Matter is that, first, even if a muhamua reflected ninety percent of the light hitting it, giving it an albedo of zero point nine, that would make it just as shiny as many icy bodies in our solar system, including the large or Coopler belt object.
Speaker 3: Eris what is it?
Speaker 1: I think they pronounced it Kuiper belt.
Speaker 3: Oh that's i Kuiper belt. Yeah yeah, yeah, okay, okay. But the albita of a muhamoa is unknown.
Speaker 1: In fact, it is impossible to note from a single measurement the brightness whether it was very large but a dark body or a very small but reflective body. Just how shiny we infer a solar system body to be depends on how big we determine it to be, because we know their sizes. It has been determined that asteroids typically have a reflectiveness of five to twenty percent up to fifty percent. The dusting nuclei of comets range from two percent to seven percent, and Pluto surface is about sixty to seventy percent. All we know about the size of a muhamua is that it was not detected by the Spitzer space telescope, which would have detected the infrared radiation if it exceeded a certain size. Therefore, a muhamua could not have been too extreme in the large and dark category. But this only tells us that its albedo must be greater than four percent. Almost any Solar system body would fit that. Bill okay, so basically saying that his claim about it being a crazy shape.
Speaker 3: Not so much or the propulsion rather the claim.
Speaker 1: About its shininess albedo being more than anything else.
Speaker 3: That's also not really true.
Speaker 1: And we could see in the videos of it, as a matter of fact, it got dimmer and brighter, but that was because of its tumble and its rotation.
Speaker 3: But you know, neither here nor there.
Speaker 2: Well, they probably couldn't get it right because it was a Spitzer, which means it's a quitter, is what it is, right. You know spitzers as too.
Speaker 1: So another major argument is non gravitational acceleration without evidence of outgassing or dissintegration. Uh, the claim a muamu experienced an acceleration distinct from gravity as it left the Sun, unlike any experience by any natural Solar System body, and therefore must not be natural.
Speaker 3: All right, here's where we're going to get to some silliness. Okay, truth.
Speaker 1: According to the writer, a muhamou definitely experience a non gravitational acceleration as determined by its position in the sky, especially as fixed by the final observant observation rather of a muama by the Hubble telescope. Important to bear in mind, a muamua conformed almost exactly to a hyperbolic orbit around the Sun due to gravity alone. It is not as if it took a right angle turn to check out Earth then zipped over to Mars. Loebe's claim is not that it took such a turn that, but that the fact that it deviated at all implies that it's so light that even sunlight could push it around, and that this argues it is not a large, massive object like a comet or an asteroid, but something designed to be gently pushed by starlight, like a light sale. But this slight deviation from a purely gravitational orbit was not that unusual comet's routinely experienced non gravitational acceleration that pushes them away from the sun slightly. This acceleration depends on the amount of sunlight striking the comet and heating its surface, and so it varies as the reciprocal of the distance from the Sun squared. That's because the acceleration depends on the quote unquote rocket effect. Sublimation of surface ices. What that means for anybody who doesn't know when something goes sublime, that means that. All right, So we understand there's solids, liquids, and gases. Right for this conversation, take plasma and put it to the side for just a second. Right, When something goes from a liquid to a gas, that would be evaporation.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: When something goes from a gas to a liquid, that's called condensation. When something goes from a solid straight to a gas, that's called going sublime. That's called sublimation.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: An example of this would be dry ice. Whenever you drop it in water, it goes sublime. Okay.
Speaker 2: I just always thought that it meant that it doesn't practice santoria.
Speaker 3: It ain't got no crystal ball, And if it had a million dollars. It's spend it all. God, we're stupid. Dad's I know, I know, Sublime just out there doing it until he died. Anyway, neither here nor there.
Speaker 1: So it was basically saying that the trapped frozen liquids on the surface of this when it goes by the sun would sublimate right go sublime, which causes gases to push off of the sunlit side, accelerating the commet outward. The acceleration experienced by a muhamoa also varied as one over are squared strongly implicating sunlight as well, technically measured to b r to the power of a with somewhere between negative one point five and negative two. I'm not smart enough at matt to know what they're talking about, but it sounds like they know a thing or two. But anyway, for comments, the typical acceleration from this effect is zero point zero one percent of the strength of the gravitational acceleration for a muama it was closer to point one percent of the strength of the gravity. So this is indeed somewhat anomalous. I mean, it's ten times stronger, ten times stronger, and you're saying that that's from something going sublime.
Speaker 3: And here's my issue with this.
Speaker 1: When commets have that happen, you see the cone behind it, you see that tail behind it, because that is the gases that just burned off of the surface of it.
Speaker 3: A muamua had none of that.
Speaker 1: Nothing went sublime on that, and we know that because we tracked it on the hubble.
Speaker 3: So their entire point that they're making here is debunked. But all right, but does this large acceleration rule out the rocket effect? Not necessarily, as the force from the rocket effect is proportional to the amount of surface area on the object, but the inertia of the object is proportional to its mass.
Speaker 1: Small bodies have more surface area per mass. You can see this by considering chopping up a cucumber. The amount of the mass of the cucumber is the same after chopping, but the surface area of all of the pieces is far greater than when we only have the green skin like it was on the outside. Okay, this means they will experience a much larger rocket effect inversely proportional to their size. So what they're saying is that the smaller object will receive a larger rocket effect proportional to their size. This thing was not big at all. And I'm not saying that it experienced a rocket effect because again, there was no signs of sublimation happening to be used as its propulsion.
Speaker 3: All we know is that it came directly right.
Speaker 1: You see this, It passed right by the Earth, between the Earth and the Sun, and then zipped off at one hundred and ninety six thousand miles per hour. Yeah, it seems to be a bit of a hard angle there, right. It didn't take a direct current turn and come check out Earth and zip over to go see Mars.
Speaker 3: No, it didn't.
Speaker 1: It didn't because as far as we know, Mars doesn't have life on it, but we have life on Earth.
Speaker 3: So I mean kind of sent to.
Speaker 1: Do a little intel, little intelligence gathering, a little research.
Speaker 2: I mean, who's to say that if it is alien, that they wouldn't have the technology to just be able to dip into a solar system and gather all the day that that that that they would need Almost like ummmm, I don't know, Like you don't need to be right next to your Wi Fi router to have Internet that you could just be in the vicinity of it.
Speaker 1: Okay, fair enough, This is what I'm saying. They're trying to like debunk lobes claims, but they really can't even by their own emission right. Speaking of the next claim, a muamo's deviation from its ordinary orbit via outgassing requires it to have lost ten percent of its mass.
Speaker 3: Here's the truth of it. This is true.
Speaker 1: They literally just said that that's accurate, but it's not inconsistent with natural objects, especially if a muhamo was composed of most mostly ices and not rock. Indeed, as with the bar of bath soap after many uses, extreme amounts of mass loss also explains its large axis ratios. But it didn't lose ten percent of its mass. It was the same side as it was the entire time. It didn't lose shape in any way, shape or form, So again it doesn't really make sense. Another claim low rightes that comets are ungainly rocks. They're rough and irregular surfaces retain unevenly distributed ice. As the sun melts the ice and the outgassing produces propulsion, it does not, or it does sot across that rough and pitted surface.
Speaker 3: The result is a herky jerky acceleration. Truth. There are two ways that we.
Speaker 1: Could measure the acceleration of a muamua by its deviation from a hyperbolic path through the Solar System and its rotation period changed. The first of these we just don't know about. Our measurements of its path through the Solar System are too sparse to say if it accelerate if its acceleration was smooth as for the rotation period. Lobe sites of paper by Roman Raphikov, who finds that the outgassing required to explain to muamus acceleration would have provided a tork, spinning it up to speeds much faster than we observed it tumbling and likely breaking it into pieces.
Speaker 3: Yet this only holds.
Speaker 1: True if all of a mumamooa outgas from a single stationary jet. Subsequent studies have shown that if a mumamooa's jet instead followed the substellar point, the spin that would be induced would not lead to the breakup, but would instead match the observed tumbling rotation.
Speaker 3: I again, I don't agree with this, dude.
Speaker 1: So you're saying that the only way it could have broke apart is if it all did. It's outgassing from one point, But if it outgases from all the points all together, then it's going to take it off like a rocket.
Speaker 3: That makes no sense.
Speaker 1: If it outgases from all of its points at one time, that's going to go off like a hand grenade and it's going to explode it. If it outgases from one point, it would be like a bottle rocket, like we observed.
Speaker 3: So you see what I'm saying. They're stepping over their own thesis here.
Speaker 2: I just don't understand how you say we don't know what it was, but it was, isn't that right?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, So, and the article keeps going on and if anybody wants to read it, it's from planetplanet dot net.
Speaker 3: It's all good. It's all good.
Speaker 1: So there's a theory to say that it was a natural object. And like we heard from the doctor earlier, maybe it was a breakoff from a solar system when it was being formed, right, a remnant of a big bang, for lack of better words, or the collapsing of a star.
Speaker 3: It's not a very calm process.
Speaker 1: It's quite violent, and maybe it blew apart something of a much larger scale, and this was a piece of debris from that that's just been hurtling through space and just through sheer accidental and coincidences happened to come near our earth and there is nothing more to see here. Got to tell you that I am not of that belief, notwith looking at everything that there is to look.
Speaker 3: At with the Muhamua.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the way that it's acting is very unnatural. And uh, they don't even necessarily they can't even necessarily agree on the shape of it, let alone how it would be propulsed, let alone, like you know where it came from before you know, we we noticed it, which wasn't until after it fucking passed us. Right, So to say that you have all the information to be able to debunk certain theories is bunk in and of itself.
Speaker 1: I agree one hundred percent. Now, like we said earlier, I'm not saying that this is artificial. I'm not not saying that. I'm saying that it's possible that this is made of the same types of materials that commets and meteors are made out of. But at the same time, perhaps it's been taken in use for a different purpose by an intelligent being from somewhere else.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: The outgassing conversation I think is completely debunked the radio frequencies that that group was trying to you know, have contact with it. They only ran it for a certain range. There's no way that they could have captured it because they were casting it with what they thought was the widest net possible. Bro, we don't even know if they're communicating through radio waves, like, we don't know what they were using. So it's it was a very valiant effort. But that doesn't mean that it actually was silent just because we couldn't hear.
Speaker 2: It, right right, Yeah, you just maybe you just don't have the capabilities to be able to hear it or detect it, detect any kind of you know, unnatural thing.
Speaker 3: Absolutely so.
Speaker 1: Anyway, now that we've learned a good bit about a muamua, let's talk about this other.
Speaker 3: Thing that is coming at us right now.
Speaker 1: Three y atlas just got weird and NASA's new data is changing everything about interstellar commets.
Speaker 3: Brother, let's talk thing that's coming our way right now.
Speaker 1: How do we go from one eye to three eye? What was the two.
Speaker 3: I honestly don't know.
Speaker 1: I'll look that up. Okay, we can watch this if I'm not mistaken. Was it the Borvitas comment, I don't know. Look it up and see if there was a two eye. I might be completely taking a shot in the dark here, But you know, I don't know, and I don't even know if that's just kind of what it is, or if there's another reason for the three eye classification on this.
Speaker 2: You know two I Borisov, you were right, ah on It is the first confirmed interstellar comet discovered by Jeneity Borisov on August thirty of twenty nineteen. So you had one in twenty seventeen, twenty nineteen, and then now we're coming up on twenty twenty five. So I mean for it to never have happened and then all this shit, three of them happening within eight years, that's kind of weird.
Speaker 3: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I hubble has been out there for a minute, like the sixties or some shit. The Hubble's been out there since the sixties, I think, right, maybe the seventies.
Speaker 1: I'm not one hundred percent on that one either, to be completely honest with you, but either way, I can't sit here and believe that over the course of the last seven years we have had three super anomalies that have never happened before ever, and then somehow they're not connected.
Speaker 2: Oh damn, we were way off. That shit goes like in the eighties. Huh, nineteen ninety Oh damn. Okay, but you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's like the more we gain technology and the more expansions we have going on out of nowhere, space force is created. We have three interstellar objects for lack of better words, that we can't explain, and this one's coming for us right now.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: Well, and even the first one wasn't detected until twenty seven years after fucking Hubble went out there. So then you have nothing for twenty seven years, you get one in twenty seventeen, one in nineteen, then one in twenty twenty five. That's that's kind of strange. I mean, that's definitely going out of the original pattern.
Speaker 3: Yes, But here's the other side of that, right. Hubble didn't pick up a muamua because it was too small to see, like, it didn't send off enough of a signature for its infrared to pick up on it. Three eye atlas is like I said, it's like the size of Manhattan. It's like the size of fucking Mount Everest, hurtling at us. There's the way you can't see this, bitch.
Speaker 1: Amua Moa was like a couple of football fields right exactly. It was one thousand meters one kilometer long. Okay, this is the size of an actual mountain. So let's learn a little bit more about three Eye Atlas.
Speaker 10: On July first, twenty twenty five, astronomers called a cosmic intruder racing through our rolar system at over two hundred thousand kilometers per hour, faster than any interstellar object ever seen. They named it three I slash Atlas, making it only the third confirmed wanderer from beyond our star. But this time, NASA's new data turned everything we thought we knew about interstellar comets upside down. The speed is just the start. What three Eye slash Atlas carries inside could rewrite our entire understanding of the galaxy's history. So why is this ancient visitor so different? And what secrets did astronomer's spot that forced the biggest rethink in years? The answer begins right at its astonishing discovery. Astronomers working at the Atlas Survey Telescope in Chile first noticed something odd. In the early hours of July First.
Speaker 3: Saving Money.
Speaker 10: Twenty twenty five, their automated sky scans picked up a faint, fast moving object, one that did not match any known asteroid or comet in the system. Within hours, researchers flagged the detection and began checking archival data that led them to this Wiki transient facility, where images from June fourteenth showed the same object already streaking through the sky, hidden against the crowded backdrop of the Milky Way's core. This quick confirmation allowed the team to carcon to calculate a preliminary orbit almost immediately. The official designation C SLASH twenty twenty five N one ATLAS breaks down like this, C means comet twenty twenty five, and one reflects the discovery date, and the eye marks it as interstellar. Only two objects have ever received that label before. The Atlas team's rapid response and the global network of telescopes meant that within just a day, the world new a third interstellar visitor had entered our Solar System, and its path was unlike anything seen before. Three Eye Slash Atlas didn't just wander into the Solar System. It stormed in at speeds that break every record. The latest calculations put its hyperbolic excess vlux's velocity at fifty eight kilometers per second. That's over two hundred thousand kilometers per hour or about one hundred thirty thousand miles per hour, fast enough to cross the distance from Earth to the Moon in just under two hours. Its orbit is even stranger. The eccentricity clocks in at six point two, which is far beyond the threshold for a Solar system escape. For comparison, an object needs an eccentricity just over one to be unbound. Atlas's value is six times that. This isn't a gentle loop around the Sun. It's a one way ticket out, never to return. Size estimates put its nucleus somewhere between seven and twenty kilometers across, making it not only the fastest but possibly the largest interstellar comet we've ever detected. When astronomers saw these numbers, they knew right away this was no ordinary comet. Its sheer speed and trajectory flagged it for intense study and raised a new question. What kind of forces could send an object hurtling through the galaxy at such velocity. The answer could change what we know about the origins of planetary cins systems themselves. In twenty seventeen, the first interstellar object ever detected, Au Muamua, shot through the Solar System and left astronomers baffled. Unlike any comet or asteroid seen before, it showed no coma, no tail, just a faint, tumbling streak of light. Its brightness changed dramatically, hinting at a strange, elongated shape, possibly cigar like, maybe even pancake flat, depending on how you interpret the data. No outgassing, no dust, just unexplained acceleration and a path that defied easy explanation. That mystery fueled wild theories. Was it a natural fragment or could it be something artificial, a probe, maybe from another civilization. Two years later, two Borisov arrived. This time the story was different. Borisov looked and acted like a classic comet, a bright coma, a streaming tail, and plenty of gas and dust. Its chemistry matched the icy wanderers born in our own Solar System. No odd accelerations, no missing coma, no need for exotic explanations. Borisov said the baseline interstellar objects could be perfectly ordinary.
Speaker 1: Comets, which is also why I never brought up the Borisov in this conversation, because it had the tail and it seemed like any other comet that we could view through our own solar system.
Speaker 3: It came from outside.
Speaker 1: Of it, but it didn't it didn't spark the imagination, oh like a mua mua did.
Speaker 3: Just so everybody's clear.
Speaker 2: Man, all this talk about pancakes making me hungry, not gonna lie, and it just makes me think, you seeing that fucking uh, it's like a budgy.
Speaker 1: Bird or something like that.
Speaker 2: That's uh, it sings making pancakes, making making pancakes.
Speaker 3: You ever heard that? That's from uh the Adventure time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the somebody taught a bird to do that. No way, Yeah, like a real bird.
Speaker 3: Oh that's fucking hilarious.
Speaker 10: Uh huh.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I just want to give the distinction.
Speaker 1: That's why I didn't pull up articles on Boris off because by every metric, it is a comet. You see the oulgas sing, you see the tail it passed through, and it was going fast, but it wasn't cooking at these types of speed. Not a crazy anomaly like the other two. It was an anomaly because it's interstellar, but it wasn't like the amuamua and not like the Atlas.
Speaker 3: But just want to give the clarification.
Speaker 1: That's why I didn't really spend a lot of time talking about that one on this episode.
Speaker 3: Let's continue.
Speaker 2: Actually before you hit continue on that, I did want to throw it out there too, because we had talked about the the symbolism with the or not the symbolism, but the name meaning with a muamua. And if you just think about Atlas, why they would name it like this? Obviously it's a lot larger, but I just want to throw this out. So Atlas was a Titan condemned to hold up the sky for eternity after Titan Titan no Maki, which is a war between Titans and Olympians. So could it mean that it's that Atlas would be essentially a symbol for carrying a heavy burden, uh supporting or holding something up or endurance and strength makes you wonder, you know, Okay, it could it just be something it's so big, it's such like a it's like a titan, so you call it Atlas?
Speaker 1: Or could it be that it was discovered at the Atlas Observatory in Chili. Oh that was the reason. No, it was called the Atlas, was it?
Speaker 2: I thought it was called like the the very Large Observatory or some shit.
Speaker 3: No, there's more than one. There's more than one in Chili.
Speaker 1: But to your point, why did they name that facility Atlas in the first place?
Speaker 10: Okay, I was just speculating, gotcha, dog, just from somewhere else in the galaxy. With Atlas, the question hangs in the air. Will it behave like borisov or will it surprise us the way O Muamua did. Each new visitor reopens the debate. Are these just natural relics or could one of them finally be the evidence of something more. On July twenty first, twenty twenty five, the Hubble Space telescope locked onto three I, also known as Atlas. As it swept through the inner Solar System. The resulting images captured something unmistakable, a tear drop shaped coma with a dust tail streaming directly away from the sun. This was not a static, inert rock. The coma glowed with gas and dust, a clear sign of active outgassing. As sunlight warmed its ancient surface. The dust tail fanned out by solar radiation pressure traced a path that matched predictions for a natural comet, not an engineered object. Hubble's sharp vision revealed the nucleus swaddled in a hazy envelope, with the bright head tapering into a long, delicate streamer. The orientation of the tail pointed exactly where physics says it should, away from the Sun, not towards any planet or along an unnatural trajectory. Each pixel of Hubble's data told the same story. Three I Atlas was venting material, behaving exactly as a comet should when it wakes up near a star. For astronomers, this single image settled the debate nature not artifice was at work. Stroscopic data from three way Slash Atlas delivers a direct look at chemistry from another star system. Gemini South and NASA's infrared telescope facility captured a broad absorption band near two point zero microns. A fingerprint of water ice grains about ten micrometers across this ice is not recent. Kinematic models based on the comets fifty eight kilometers per second hyperbolic velocity point to an origin in the galaxy's thick disc where stars and their planets formed over seven billion years ago. Alongside the ice. The visible spectrum shows a red slope of eighteen percent per one thousand angstrums, matching D type asteroids and signaling a mix of ancient organics and silicates. Each spectral line, each chemical clue preserves a record of planetary greens older than our own sun. Radio telescopes have scanned three I slash Atlas since July, searching for any hint of artificial signals. The Allen telescope array collected over twenty one terabytes of data in a week. No radio emissions, no techno signatures, nothing but natural static. Atlas will reach peri Helian on October thirtieth, twenty twenty five, then reappear for final observations in early December before fading back into deep space. For now, it remains what the data show, a silent natural messenger from another star.
Speaker 1: Shout out to space, unfiltered. For all the information about the three iye Atlas. Now that being said, there is like you said, there's a gas outpouring of it. But they didn't realize that until very recently. Up until I want to say, it was like a week or two ago. They couldn't see it because it was coming directly at us, and that gas is coming on the back side of it, so they couldn't see that. That being said, does that necessarily mean that it is natural? Or could that be the remnants of some kind of propulsion that is sending it here in the first place? I mean our spacecraft's leave behind a tail exactly.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's very possible that Atlas is a comment and it's not that big of a deal and people are freaking out over nothing.
Speaker 3: It's very possible, in my opinion.
Speaker 1: It's equally possible that this might be a for lack of better words, alien mothership.
Speaker 2: Let's go well, let's find out. This is from USA today. It says NASA's Hubble Space Telescope has gotten an up close look at headlight at a headl line grabbing object known as three I at lists that has recently wandered into Earth's cosmic neighborhood from far away. The image, which NASA bills as the sharpest ever picture of an object most astro most astronomers.
Speaker 1: Am I saying that wrong?
Speaker 2: Astronomers stam all right agree, is almost definitely a comet, depicts the interstellar visitor that originated from outside our Solar System from elsewhere in the Milky Way. Three i at Lists first made news in early July when scientists confirmed it as the third ever observed interstellar interloper in our system. The space object further attracted the public's fascination again later in the month when a controversial astrophysicist from Harvard University began claiming that it could be an alien spaceship. What we definitely know about three i at Lists is that it has been drifting through interstellar space for billions of years, gaining speed from the gravitational slingshot effect of passing countless stars and nebulus. How do you know that it's been out around for or for billions of years?
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Y'all just discovered it in June in what with what kind of authority can you say it's been out there hurdling for billions of years?
Speaker 6: Bro?
Speaker 1: Now, what do you compare that to It's it's the third ever interstellar thing that we have, Like that makes no sense to make such a claim.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So it's as Fortunately Hubble is just the first, and NASA's fleet of telescopes slated to observe the likely comment as scientists look to learn more about the object size of physical properties.
Speaker 3: So what, I'm grateful that they said likely comment not confirmed. I'm glad they said that.
Speaker 1: So what is three iyat lists?
Speaker 3: So look, this is.
Speaker 1: The path that is trojected to take. It's going to go between us and Mars. Okay, yeah, man, so a likely comment known as three i at lists. Oh I already read that part, didn't I why repeating itself?
Speaker 2: Yeah, The object, which scientists estimate to be more than twelve miles wide, is wizzing at one hundred and thirty thousand miles per hour relative to the Sun on a trajectory that on October thirtieth will bring it within about one hundred and thirty million miles of Earth. So far away, but in the realm of basically infinity, it's pretty close.
Speaker 1: In the vastness of space, that's literally on our doorstep, dude, And it's just so happening to pass by us that it's closest point the day before Halloween. Oh, that is interesting.
Speaker 2: Before all hallows eve, sir, when the veil is at its thinnest. I'm just saying it's symbolic if nonetheless if nothing else so Telescope and Chile part of NASA's funded part of the NASA funded Asteroid Terrestrial Impact Last Alert System or ATLAS. OH, that's why it's called that Asteroid Terrestrial Last Alert System at LA S. There you go, was the first to spot would initially look like an unknown asteroid on a path approaching Earth's orbit. The observation was reported to the Minor Planet Center, the official authority for observing and reporting new asteroids, comets, and other small bodies in the Solar System. The object eventually confirmed to almost certainly be a comet and name three i at Lists, was later confirmed to have interstellar origins after follow up observations.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Hubble's observations of three i at Lists have allowed astronomers to more accurately estimate the size of the comet's solid icy nucleus. Hubble captured the image of the comet on July twenty first, which NASA released Thursday, August seventh in a blog post. The upper limit on the diameter of the comet's nucleus is anywhere between one thousand feet and three point five miles across. Researchers concluded. Hubble's observations may have helped pinpoint the comet size, but scientists still have not determined what comprises its core.
Speaker 1: Okay, I will have to give a healthy bit of what the fuck to that one. Hubbles observations may have helped pin point the comets size, yet the nucleus is anywhere between one thousand feet to three point five miles across. That doesn't sound very pinpoint to me, bro. I mean, see, that's the thing is within what realms? You know? I mean a mile is five two hundred and eighty feet, right, so we got three and a half of those. It's somewhere between one thousand feet and roughly twenty thousand feet. It's somewhere in there we've pinpointed down. It's like, that's that's a wide margin for error there.
Speaker 3: My boy.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, especially if it's gonna, you know, blast up against us potentially. You know, you'd rather a thousand feet compared to three and a half miles.
Speaker 3: That's that's crazy out loud, dude.
Speaker 2: It's precise cosmic origins remain a mystery. No one knows where the comment came from. The astronomer at the University of California, who authored a research paper about the hubble finding set. In a statement, he goes, it's like glimpsing a rifle bullet. It's like glimpsing a rifle bullet for one thousandth of a second. You can't project that back with You can't project that back with any accuracy to figure out where it started on its path. Observations from other NASA missions, including the infrared James Webb Telescope, say that will further will help further refine our knowledge about the comment, including its chemical makeup.
Speaker 1: NASA said, now this is our Guy Avy Lobe, and he is suggesting that it's alien tech.
Speaker 2: Not all researchers have been convinced that three I at lists is a comment. Avy Lobe, an astrophysicists from Harvard University, authored a paper with two others uploaded July sixteenth to the pre print server our ziv, speculating about whether the object could be hostile alien technology. Lobe has long had a preoccupation with extraterrestrials, even co founding the Galileo Project, a research program at the Harvard Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics dedicated to the search alien life. But while Lobe has often encouraged scientists to have an open mind about extraterrestrials. His theories and research have often rankled other astrophysicists in the field, who pushed back on some of his Boulder claims some huh. For instance, when the first interstillar object ever detected in our solar system was spotted in twenty seventeen, Lobes similarly posited that it was of extraterrestrial origin, a theory later debunked.
Speaker 1: And again we read the report trying to debunk it, and they really did a piss poor job of the debunking.
Speaker 3: I should say, not up.
Speaker 1: To the liking that you would hope, not at all.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I had another video up, but we really don't have to watch that as of this moment. However, this is actually live tracking of the atlas right and there's a YouTube channel that's dedicated to it, and it shows our shows a couple hours ago when we started, So this is accurate up until right now. And they're showing all of the for lack of better words, the cosmos here. I'm a make the scream bigger here. I like the cosmic space music in the back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it does. Add to the ambiance it do. So three I Atlas is right here.
Speaker 1: And this is live twenty four to seven tracking it until it gets to us, and as a time of recording about two and a half months, give or take. It's almost putting me into a slight meditative state with this music.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna lie I had a feeling. You were gonna say that I had a feeling. But anyway, yeah, bro, I don't know what to make of it.
Speaker 1: I I'm not saying that I one hundred percent believe that it's alien or I should say alien tech. And I am also not gonna say that I believe that it is of natural origins either. I'm somewhere in the middle of this. But again, you and I look at things from very different perspectives in a lot of ways, but we also come to a lot of agreements on the important stuff, right.
Speaker 7: It.
Speaker 1: I find it very, very interesting that the instant that humans develop nuclear power then developed nuclear bombs, we all of a sudden started having a bunch of UFOs and UAPs and usos and flying saucers and flying tic TACs and orbs and all these things start showing fish. The flying jellyfit All of these things just started showing up around the time when we started dropping nukes on each other and testing them for more purposes.
Speaker 2: Right by the way, not to throw you off crack here, did you know that there are two animals that could literally live forever if they weren't impeded or eaten by anything, And that jellyfish is one of those things that could potentially live forever that it has no, it doesn't have any set lifespan. And the the other one is a lobster.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say in the other one lobsters.
Speaker 1: Yeah, isn't that crazy?
Speaker 8: Though?
Speaker 1: The fucking things could live literally forever hypothetically.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, there's no they would. Just the lobsters, they just keep molting their shell and as long as they don't get injured or or eaten by something else, hypothetically they could just continue to live forever. I hadn't heard that about jellyfish though. That's interesting.
Speaker 2: I just read that today. But yeah, I mean, I don't know what to really make of this. To be honest with you, I'm I personally, I'm not gonna sit here and say that I don't think that alien life could could not come from outer space. I just believe that it's more likely that if alien life would present itself to us here on Earth or in the vicinity of Earth, that it would be more of a an interdimensional kind of activity only because and the only reason I say that is because if you're if you have access to be able to basically cut through space and time, why would you put up with the hassle of travel?
Speaker 1: And I would agree with that. That's why I think that there's probably more than one thing happening at the same time. Right, if this is a craft, perhaps the beings that are on it, like we said in the beginning of the episode, maybe they don't have the technology to cut through space and time, right, Maybe they don't. Maybe some other group does out there, some other beings from another galaxy or another dimension. Maybe they have it, maybe not this group, or maybe they know how to do that, but they understand that. Yeah, tearing a hole in the fabric of space in time is easier than putting it back, right, Like, once you open that portal, you can't close that. Maybe that's where black holes come from.
Speaker 2: Well, it's like the idea of like anybody that's ever looked into the Philadelphia experiment allegedly. I mean, some people disagree that that ever happened. Some people say it's just a fictional story. I still find it pretty damn fascinating, especially if you like stranger things. But because that's in correlation with the Montalk project and stuff like that. But the Philadelphia experiment is interesting because they allegedly opened up a portal in time and traveled somewhere else, and then whenever they wanted to jump back into that vehicle to be able to portal themselves back to where they were, they did, except for it wasn't exact. But so whenever they jumped, they were on like this this boat or this ship or something like that, right, but they didn't get the exact time right to come back. It was like maybe a couple of seconds or a couple of milliseconds off. And because of that, and because of the motion of the ship itself, they they whenever they jump back, they fucking molded themselves into the steel walls. So that would be unfortunate. But yeah, I don't, I don't know, and just this whole idea about aliens in general. I just I want to believe in this shit, I really do. I want to believe that there could be potential physical alien motherships coming from other planets. I just find it to be personally less likely than the other way.
Speaker 3: Good Cult members, tell us what you think about this.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of things being speculated about when it comes to the three I at lists right, especially when you take that in with conjunction of the forming of the Space Force, because space needs to be a war fighting front. Okay those are his words, not mine. Then we have the first three interstellar things come right by us, all within seven years of each other, all of them directly after the forming of the Space Force.
Speaker 3: Who's to say what's happening here? We want to hear from you. We want to hear what you have to say about it.
Speaker 1: Like my gorgeous co host said earlier, if you would like to support the show, then come check us out on Patreon, dot com slash Cult to Conspiracy Podcast. If you would like to join us for the third as All the Way Open Tire, we do that every Tuesday night at nine pm Central, we go live. We talked all for good cult members where we can even further have this open form discussion about these types of things. But another way that you could let us know what you think about this and also boost our algorithms would be too, please hit.
Speaker 3: The five stars, hit the shares so like subscribes to.
Speaker 1: Collins, leave a posting review and shares of their friends of family shares everywhere.
Speaker 3: Here's the deal.
Speaker 1: The more activity the algorithm see across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could that become potential cult members, actors. You fine ladies and gentlemen, why you're gonna go check out menemisteries shout this other show and getting the same level of respective there with the five star reviews and the positivity in the comments.
Speaker 3: Come check out the Cage to.
Speaker 1: Night and come join each of us for our individual patrons, and we host every Wednesday night at nine pm Central. Links to those in the descriptions as well, and we thank if everybody's already gone and done so.
Speaker 2: And before we wrap it up, I did also want to give a shout out to our boy Matt Rife. Matthew Rife, the real Rife, not the comedian Rife. Not that he's not real, but he's you know, he's not doing the Lord's work like Matthew rife is go and check out real rifetechnology dot com. That link is down into the description below, and if you use the promo code cult or just use the link, you'll be able to get ten percent off of a real rife machine. And there's all different kinds of varieties. And yes, some of them, the bigger ones, which are the more powerful ones, are going to be a little bit more expensive. But I believe he actually has a handheld one too, if I'm not mistaken, no, or something like that, right, And so, if you want to be able to experience the natural healing frequencies of the human body without having to rely on big pharma, maybe you want to reverse certain ailments or certain whatever is bothering you. Maybe you just got a headache, maybe you have maybe you're somebody that has the like what are they called whenever people who have headaches every day. There are people that suffer from headaches every day. There's another word for that.
Speaker 3: Anyway, migrains.
Speaker 2: We can just call it that these things work, wonders, and especially if somebody if you're somebody with back pain, leg pain, you have any kind of arthritis, even there are literally thousands of different frequencies that you can use to help alleviate, if not completely wipe out through the use of just natural frequencies. And you're not gonna even feel it. I mean, you'll hear it just because of the tiny bead that is spinning around due to the frequencies that are being emitted from the thing, but you're not gonna feel anything. You're just gonna feel like, holy shit, this thing is magical. And so if you want to get a little piece of that, maybe for yourself, maybe for your grandparents, maybe for your parents, maybe your kids. I mean, hey, everybody can stand to benefit from one of these bad boys. Definitely go check out the link below to be able to get your hands on one of these rife machines. So with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of need Cult of Conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan Jacob and there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we needed to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 1: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com. Right now, Adam Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item.
Speaker 3: But that's not all.
Speaker 1: When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screen shipping as your privacy is a priority, plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent.
Speaker 3: Discreetly for free.
Speaker 1: That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code cult that Seult at Adam and Eve dot com.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: This is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code Cults