Speaker 1: Okay, good morning, afternoon, whatever, whatever. Stop pretending I and old, and don't think about the whole time shifting thing. Dan Bongino is going to be the executive director of the FBI, and the FBI is being politicized. Damn. Dan Bongino was a conservative when he was in the Secret Service. He was a conservative when he was on the NYPD. He is also an American who has a very serious, some might say sick attachment to the Constitution. I don't know Dan. I've spoken to him once or twice. Don't know him by reputation. I can tell you by reputation he's pretty well loved by his team and people that have supported him on the radio show. But it is unprecedented that you would take a media personality and put them into a position of authority in the White House, because that would never happen with like President Reagan, who was a media figure. So we have that, we have the firing of a general who was an expert on military readiness, and that's unprecedented that you would fire a general who is an expert on military readiness. Oh, by the way, how do you rate the readiness of our military when we went to go build a floating peer off Gaza, and that peer sunk in a matter of weeks at the cost of what twelve million or six million bucks, and the ship that we took over there to actually defend that peer broke down in the middle of the water. Unprecedented. But as I'm looking at all the things in the week, and I'm examining all the responses in the week, I'm looking at Ukraine and I'm just asking this question. And I know that breaks the Ben Shapiro rule because you're never supposed to just ask questions. But why did the CIA decide to start this war? Why was that? Let's talk through that and a whole bunch more of things that have happened inver the week, because it is Monday, and probably we'll just ignore the show notes and then all the work Alex did gathering video will be for not and he'll run out of here throwing things and screaming I quit. And then I'll come back and I'll put some roses on his drum kit. Oh wait, that's the Beatles, not Alex. We'll talk about this with the help of renewed healthcare, and of course we do nothing that really matters without the auspices and under the wing of God Almighty, Thank you Lord.
Speaker 2: But Todd Herman show is disapproved. But big pharma technocrats and tyrans everywhere from the hind mountains of Free America. Here's the Emerald City, Xi Todd.
Speaker 1: Today is the day the Lord has made, and these are the times to which God has decided we shall live. I saw maybe you saw the Yes, we'll get to the Ukraine. Stuff is sitting right here in the show notes, and so I am duty bound to go through it. You probably saw Elon Musk's team, the Doge team, put out an email saying please reply with your top five or your five accomplishments for the week. Cash Patel came in as FBI director and put it in a note saying, Nope, don't do that. You respond only to me. I hope President Trump will get that worked out. We don't need that distraction. The email that Elon Musk sent was sorely criticized by people and governments as you'rre responsible, and Elon Musk said this, one of the reasons this is important is because we think there's a lot of fake employees. And I saw this referred to in the Mockingbird media as a fever dream, an unfounded conspiracy theory presented without evidence. Guys, figurehead Biden had a fake name and a fake email address in the White House that sent fake messages under his name. The head of the EPA had a fake name, Richard Windsor, and she did business as Richard Wi Winsner when she wanted to deal with lobbyist, et cetera. All of this to avoid Freedom of Information Act requests. Richard Windsor that fake name won an Employee of the Month award. There have been other department heads who had fake names, all to avoid Freedom of Information Act requests so they could hide think that they were doing and still have them on government service. Of course there's fake people. There are probably fake people within these departments who've been quote drunk paychecks. And it would be really really interesting to see if this was used as a bonus sing methodology to keep key employees or to pad people's pockets, because when you have watched this much fraud go on, why wouldn't there be more? So cash Patel defending his turf, that makes sense. He also, by the way, cash Patel I think immediately announced to four hundred and fifty to five hundred people. You're moving, You're leaving Washington, DC. That's smart. We don't need all those agents in Washington, DC. They can travel. RFK Junior went through and laid off about fired about fifteen hundred corrupt scientists on the pandemic response team. I don't know that they're all corrupt, but they worked within a corrupt team. Some of them probably aren't corrupt, and that's sad. But this is also of course, the CDC is a pharmaceutical company, so you may have like I do, and I do, I've got friends and family members who this is unprecedented. This is literal fascism because Trump is firing people. One of the things I think to remind people of is this the Thurder government became a metastasized cancer with a three hundred and thirty trillion dollar real deficits are probably debt, and that was that was that was hiding pain. We are actually dealing with it. And when you hide pain, you make pain inert. Stuff like this eventually something to come. You let you let your kids avoid all responsibility, all of it's all their life. When responsibility finally comes to them, it's going to be super super painful. You avoid exercise for a long period of time and you suddenly need to exercise. If your car breaks down, it's going to be really painful if you have to walk a mile. That's that's what we're dealing with. I don't know that that compares to the pain of what we're going to talk about in Ukraine because of what has been allowed to happen there. And I have this big burning question what was the goal in starting this war? Because we, the United States, started this war, So what was the goal? So we'll talk about that and not hide that pain. This hiding of pain is in its American pastime. There's a lot of ways people hide it. People hide it with alcohol, some people hide mental pain with smoking and pornography, et cetera. And some people are well aware of pain that they have in their bodies, but they tend to think they're treating the pain and they're actually making it worse. And that has to do with inflammation. You've been taught. I've been taught that ibuprofen is taken for inflammation just fun fact. It causes inflammation. It masks the symptoms. It causes inflammation. It's like fast food. It thinks you fill it up. You think it fills you up. It doesn't. It causes hunger. So there's a lot of ways to fight inflammation full on naturally, donate sugar and a lot of your infam national goal away. But you might just have some that's movement related to age related. Here's a super healthy way to do that. This is incredibly quick. Two soft tabs of native pathcrill before bed. These are three very potent forms of Omega threees and they get straight into the bloodstream. They increase metabolism, they help with blood flow, they help abate foot swelling and joint pain. They slow the aging process. Another process you could go through is to eat a huge amount of fish, and I'm talking gargantuan amounts of fish every day, and that fish is fifty percent as absorbable as these soft tabs. So maybe it'll be easiest to take to soft tabs and more effective for you. So toss the iboprof and boost your health with Native path Antarctic krill. Visit getcrill dot com slash todd find out the deals they have for you. I know that they were doing a nineteen dollars per bottle, which is a fantastic price. So it's Getcrill dot com slash tod, Getcurll dot com slash tod, and stop hiding the pain, just deal with it. So this is a translated video of a pained Zolensky, the dictator of Ukraine, because President Trump apparently said some mean things. Zelensky has since said that if it will bring peace to Ukraine, he will step down. Last week he said, we want American troops in the ground, and we demand more money. So this is a translated video. Incidentally, this is a very dangerous time on our show because Alex and I got busy praying to God and we haven't tested these videos, so they may not work. Here we go trying it. In three two one we addressed Donald Trump. Because of you, President couldn't get any weapons. By the way, they've got a fake Trump standing there behind them. You will never be president. You are a trader. You will pay with your blood for what you did. And now they are burning a President Trump in effigy A long love Ukraine. Was it mird? Did his face turn into putin after it burnt?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: It did. It looked like maybe they set that up. Now, certainly that could never be Russian troops pretending to be Ukrainians because that would be impossible and they could never get away with that. So maybe it is maybe they're trying to drive a edge. That'd be a smart move. I don't think we can figure that out. I do know that Ukraine and the boss man there has been demanding more money. He also came out and maybe this is stupid and said, yeah, fifty percent of what you sent us, we don't know where it went. I mean, maybe that was maybe like the rumors about him and cocaine, maybe those are true. So President Trump had said from day zero that he doesn't want this war to continue, and that's unprecedented and it's frightening. We need to recognize it. We have an American president saying he wants a war to end, and that right there, that's fascism. Because if you go to the dictionary and you look up the word fascism, you'll find that the first definition is presidents who want wars to end. And it's a putent talking point because Putin wants the war to end, So peace is a putent talking point. And it's a fair challenge from people on the left to say, wait a minute, when did Republicans become peace hawks. That's a fair question because maybe, like you, I was all in on the Iraq war, and I think I wanted to buy that we were truly going after weapons of destruction. And look, I can go make the case. I can make the case that where we found residue of chemical weapons and we know they've been made there at one time, and we know Saddam Hussein use them against the Kurds in the North. But then as I look back on this, I look back what we discovered about the deep state, I literally have to question, well, wait, did he or was that all an op? Because it might have been an op. We do think that happened, and at that point I was kind of all in on that. Definitely definitely following the nine to eleven attacks and then the switch over to Afghanistan, I wanted to believe, yeah, we have to do this because there was this tie in. And so what really changed for and maybe it's the same for you, And this is about you know, liberals were saying, oh wait, why are you the peace Party? Why is it the new thing for Republicans in concerns? Here's why. For me, I realized that the deep state in America is willing to do absolutely anything to us, anything to maintain power, anything. And that began for me when I realized that the deep state was actively transing kids. You're willing to do that. You are literally willing to pretend the little boys or girl you're evil. You've been imbued by evil, you've been spiritually captured. You're deeply evil. And when I look at that as a global phenomena and realize it's top down, pushed upon us, force down people's throats, I look at that and go, you are absolutely evil, and you're willing to do any form of evil to divide. And then you just apply that pattern. You apply that pattern, you recognize the pattern. You apply it to COVID. You were willing to destroy a third of the American economy to blackmail people into changing the human genome, either on a small basis that then grows out or a less small basis. Because we know this stuff is getting in and reverse transcribing itself in the human DNA. We know what passes the placenta from the mother to the child. We know that the spikes, the spike proteins are continually produced that never stops in many people. We know that it's causing what is basically AIDS vaccine acquired immune deficiency syndrome. That was a conspiracy theory back of the day when people looked at this, like Judy Markowitz, PhD. Looked at the design of the COVID molecules or the COVID flew and said, hey, look this strand here that's AIDS and that's been recently repeated the British government accidentally repeated that. So you look at that, You look at then all the manifestations of the things they did to try to keep President Trump out of office the first time once he got in, all the things they did, all the lives they created. And then you set to examine the use of our military and you dig into things of talking to people who are actually in team environments. This was a big one for me when I began to understand that sometimes our troops are sent in with the purpose of losing, or when they're sent into a bad op, say the black Hawk Down event. We just watched a documentary in this and I've talked to three guys now in team environments. Two of them were seals. What went on or our guys were sacrificed. Yeah, they were sent in on an initial op and they would going to get this militia leader, probably because that militia leader broken agreement with us. It wasn't because we were worried about people being killed. He probably didn't do something we told him to do, or didn't give us money back, like in Libya. It's the team view on that in Libya is that Chris Stevens was there to get weapons back that we gave some militias and they oddly didn't want to give him back.
Speaker 2: Weird.
Speaker 1: And in the case of Blackhawk Down, you got these guys trapped behind enemy lines. Instead of sending in overwhelming force, which we could have done. We had four thousand marines. We could have rolled heavy into town and said, yeah, we're coming for our guys, and here's a bunch of tanks and we know you've got guys with AK forty seven's, but we'll just blow up some buildings and we'll bring in some drones and we'll just utterly lay waste. Or you could give us our guys back. Instead, they send in another small team. So talk to three people. Two of them were seals, one of them is special ops. What happened. Well, they wanted to make it look like we went to go get our guys out, but they didn't want a big world event. Wait, they wanted it to look like we tried to rescue. Yes, that's all that's what they wanted. So they didn't actually want to rescue. No, it would have cost them in their lives. So one that I personally become someone more interested in peace when I watch things like that. And then when I saw our military being used as a social justice system, when I saw the gender madness being pushed into our military, and I look at this and say, wait, we don't we lack readiness. When I see us setting up a situation where we're funding both sides of a war, that kind of pushed me over the top. Wait, we're going to fund Hamas and Israel. So to answer the question for liberal people of wait, when did you certainly becoming a peacenik, I'm not. I do think that sometimes war is a solution when it's a just war and God makes it clear it's a just war. President Trump gets to be Donald Trump, he gets to say things, and he's said some things about the dictator of Ukraine.
Speaker 4: We're hearing that Russia wants to force Ukraine to hold new elections in order to sign any kind of a peace deal.
Speaker 1: Is that something that the US would ever support. Well, we have.
Speaker 5: Equation where we haven't had elections in Ukraine. Well, we have Marshal law, essentially Marshall law in Ukraine. Where the leader in Ukraine, I mean, I hate to say it, but he's down at four percent, and where a country has been blown to smithereens. You got most of the cities are laying on their sides, The buildings are collapsed. It looks like a massive demolition site the whole. I mean so many of the cities. I mean, they haven't done it in Kiev because I guess they don't want to shoot too many rockets in there. They've done it twenty percent, but they haven't done it one hundred percent. If they wanted to do it one hundred percent, it would probably happen very quickly. But you have cities that are absolutely decimated. And yeah, I would say that, you know, when they want a seat at the table, you could say that people have to wouldn't the people of Ukraine have to say, like, you know, it's been a long time since We've had an election.
Speaker 1: That's not a Russia thing.
Speaker 5: That's something coming from me and coming from many other countries.
Speaker 1: Also, it's also a democracy thing. I had thought maybe I should look this up. I don't want to this hold on, because this might be a Russian talking point our election democratic Hold on a second, I'm looking this up because I don't want to fall into Putin's election trap. What is democracy? Embassy dot gov. Democratic collections are periodic, okay, So periodic democracies do not elect dictators or presidents for life. That's from US Embassy dot gov. Okay, So our own embassy says, well, maybe this is Putin since he runs the embassies now because Trump. So they're actually asking the US media like, are you gonna because Putin says, and it's a talking point. Jd Vance is the smartest vice president we've ever had. And he responded to a social media comment from sort of the inside the beltwayh think tank kind of conservative if conservative incorporated kind of dude, And I want you to hear Jadvance's notes, and we'll do that in a second. You probably through the lines. And yeah, one of the people I called, I mean, won't tell you specifically what he said because it was a private conversation, and I could just tell you that when there's things that happen, or like I get new information about Mogadishu, I'll tap Tim Krookshank, who is the founder of c il Bone Frog Coffee. He's come on the show and talked about Benghazi and he was best friends with a bunch of the guys on that rooftop, and he's talked about the fact that he was he knew of teams that could have been there very quickly. He was one of them. You know, he was in in not in theater, but right nearby, and they went to their bosses and said, we're going right. I mean, we're going right and nope, nope. And he knows some of the people who are on that aircraft carrier and that admiral got in trouble for wanting to go and a lot of times these decisions come from lawyers rather than combat chiefs. So I did talk to him about that, and which brings to mind the fact that he just designed a bag that specifically for Saint Patrick's Day. And now as you know that it's an extremely white supremacist events. Saint Patrick's because Ireland, of course, is a white supremacist country because it was isolated from Africa and therefore not a lot of black people got there because it's a small country in the middle of the sea, very difficult to get to, therefore racist. Just so we're all clear, But we do celebrate Saint Patrick's Day and we can celebrate this with Irish True. This is a medium dark roast Teim has put together and there's a very special Cross of Christ on it that Tim explains on the bag. Part of it, of course, has to do with the warrior heritage. Part of this has to do with the Navy seals, et cetera. It's a beautiful cross and Tim actually created this and the special roles. Here's what he wrote on the bag. In addition to God Country, Team, Irish True embodies the essence of authenticity and staying true to one's values even in the face of life's challenges. It reflects the indomitable fighting spirit of the Irish, the eternal bond of brotherhood, and the deep love and loath too we share with one another. The cross featured in this bag symbolizes a God first mentality and pays homage to my family's Celtic heritage. Legend has it that Saint Patrick introduced the Celtic across to Ireland the night century, blending Christian faith with Irish tradition or cross as uniquely designed. And you can explorot deeper meaning on our website. May the road rise up to meet you, May the windows beat your back, and may your cup always be full. And this describes this way undertones of ripe fruit, hints of roasted nuts, brown sugar and caramel. This is coming to our house, by the way, we haven't yet got to try this, but we're going to. You can get there and get your own bag of iris. True it is Bonefrogcoffee dot com slash todd. That's Bonefrog Coffee dot com slash todd. You get ten percent off your first purchase, fifteen percent off subscription coffee plus if you buy this now, Tim will not dispatch a team to your town to track you down and force it down your throat. You choose it the hard way, the easy way Bonefrog Coffee dot Com slash todd. So Jady Vance and I think he writes his own stuff a lot of times on Twitter, because man, I don't see a staffer getting the sign off to write something like this. He was responding to Neil Ferguson. This is his Twitter bio international man of history, flying Scotsman, author at the Hoover Institute, Senior fellow at the Free Press, and at the Times. He's a commist there opinions my own, and he's a big deal is get the four thousand Twitter follows fort eighty thousand or so. And he wrote this to the people at large, this will not stand. This will not stand the aggresion against Kuwait George J. W. Bush on August five, nineteen ninety full quote from John Meekhemb's biography. Future history students will be asked why this stopped being the direction of a Republican president to the invasion of a sovereign state by a dictator. And then here's what Jady Vance said in response. This is moralistic garbage. He gets right out front with the thesis. Remember he's got his Ivy League degree, so he's got the uber thesis statements. Here the meta statements. This is borelistic garbage, which is unfortunately the rhetorical currency of the globalist because they have nothing else to say. For three years, President Trump made two simple arguments. First, the war wouldn't have started if President Trump was in office. Seconds neither Europe, nor the Biden administration nor the Ukrainians had any pathway to victory. This was true three years ago, it was true two years ago, it was true last year, and it is true today. And for three years the concerns of people who are obviously right were ignored. What is Neil's actual plan for Ukraine another aid package? Is he aware of the rally on the ground, or the numerical advantage of the Russians, or the depleted stock of the Europeans, or of their even more depleted industrial base, And instead he quotes from a book about George HW. Bush from a different historical period in a different conflict. That's another currency of these people reliance on irrelevant history. President Trump is dealing with the reality, which means dealing with facts. And here are some facts. Number One, While our European Western allies security has benefited greatly from the generosity of the United States, they pursue domestic policies on migration and censorship that defend the sensibilities of most Americans, and defense policies that assume continued over reliance. Number two, Russians have a massive numerical advantage in manpower and weapons in Ukraine, and that advantage will persist regardless of whether Western aid packages further Western aid packages. Again, the aid is currently flowing. Number three. The United States retains substantial leverage over both parties of the conflict. Number four. Ending the conflict requires talking to the people involved in starting it and maintaining it. Number five. The conflict has placed and continues to place stress on tools of American state craft, from military stockpilos, to sanctions, and so much else. We believe the continued conflict is bad for Russia, bad for Ukraine, bad for Europe. Most importantly, is bad for the United States. Given the above facts, we we must pursue peace. He said, we must pursue it now. President Trump run on this, ran on this, He won on this. He's right about it. It's lazy, a historical nonsense to attack appeasement. Every acknowledgment that America's interest must account for the rudies of the conflict. That interest, not moralism's or hysterical literacy, will guide President Trump's policy in the weeks to come. And thank God for that. Why did our CIA start this war to help the military industrial complex with money. Okay, why Ukraine? Is it the biolabs that are over there. Someone should step forward and explain why why do we decide to cause this this insane divorce and knowing it would lead to this conflict Because before he was demented, Joe Biden said, if you want a war with Russia, flirt with putting a NATO country in the doorstep. Jadievads makes reference to the sensibilities of Europeans. We are forced to protect militarily and President Trump may change that. You may take us out of NATO. There is a four real move to take us out of the UN fully out now. I don't know. I think maybe we should remain on the Security Council so we can veto anything. But there's a real move on this. Thomas Massey, others are pushing this, some good centerts. You're pushing this but offending the sensibilities. There is a really important piece in the free press that has not gotten enough attention, and it's about the fact that you, with your tax dollars, were forced to promote actual state media in Ukraine. You are paying for their social media. We'll talk about this later. This week, Ran Paul found the numbers through the doze efforts. You wrote a lot of checks to pay for the Twitter accounts and the Instagram accounts of Ukraine's government. You're also also covering up the fact that Ukraine is conscripting people into combat against their will, and you are paying for literal propaganda to attack actual journalists, Ukrainian journalists who are saying, hey, by the way, speaking of elections, people are being seized, kidnapped on the streets and forced to serve in the army. Shouldn't that be something that Ukrainians get to know. You've been paying for the effort to make sure that they never get to know that, because you've been forced to do that. And we'll get into that because part of our job here is to ask questions, even if it breaks the Ben Shapil rule. So here's a question for you. How do you tell the good actors from the bad actors in the supplement industry? What are the key signs? Number one is look at longevity, the amount of time a business has existed. In the case of bioptimizers, it's several decades. Number two, do they actually produce their products? Do they actually have their own labs. Do they actually continue to advance their products. Do they provide information in addition to just a product. And I'll tell you why this is important. There's a heart issue in the supplement's business. Some people see it purely as profits and that's their choice. There are other companies in this business who come at it from a heart perspective. In the case of Matt and Wade from by Optimizers, they come at it from a heart perspective because they destroyed their own bodies as world class bodybuilders. Weighed as you know, did that as a vegetarian. He won world championships in the clean class that's tested for steroids. No story douse as a vegetarian. He's a vegetarian to this day, which is not how I eat, but it's how he eats. They started by Optimizers because they'd wrecked their own bodies. They over time realized that the products they make are not just good for elite athletes because they cornered that market. Bioptimizers was the darling of elite athletes. So now they've expanded over the past fifteen years. Here's my suggestion to you. I can talk all day long about their products. I endorse all of them. Magnesium breakthrough is an everyday thing for me. P three am, which is a powerful probiotic, is an everyday thing for me. Magnesem breakthrough for sleep and relaxation and regularity mass signs. It just gave some to my friend Ben because make the people Bioptimizers sent me a whole bunch of this. I want him to try that. I eat that so I can make sure I can maintain as much muscle as possible to even grow some. That is a must have for me. Sleep breakthrough to summon my truck. Tonight, I'm going to be at the youth group. I won't get home until late. I will have sleep breakthrough on the way home, so I get to sleep because tomorrow I got to be up at three thirty in the morning. So here's my suggestion. Go to their website. Know that you're with a company who has their own lab. They're constantly improving these products. They listen to feedback. Matt and Wade are absolute users of the products, and just go see what you need from them and buy it. It's Bobdimizers dot com slash Todd promo code tod to get you ten percent off any of their products when you subscribe, they're going to give you exclusive discounts. They can give you exclusive free gifts, and they will send you exclusive information on how to live a better life in the body. You have a lot of times that doesn't even involve your their products. Sometimes it's just things you can do. Bibdimizures dot com, slash Todd promo code Todd.
Speaker 6: This is a.
Speaker 1: Piece from Tanya Lukenova at the Free Press, and it's a little bit dramatic, but it's important and you paid for it. Okay, you paid for these efforts, she writes. The camera was rolling when chaos erupted. It was January twenty one, twenty twenty four. An independent Ukrainian journalist named oh Stop Stakiev was live streaming a call with Vassal Playcatch, a man claiming that he was being illegally detained by Ukraine's infamous military conscription unit, the TCC. The agency had been accused of kidnapping men from the street and forcing them to the front lines. Those who resist have sometimes been tortured and in several well documented cases killed. In the middle of the interview, Stakv called the police to see if they would free Pluscatch from the clutches of the TCC. Just then, with the police still on the line, a burly figure entered Vassal's frame, walked over to playcatch, struck him hard in the face. His phone tumbled to the ground, landing sideways but still recording. They are beating him right now, Stackff told the police as Vassil's picture went haywire, people are watching it live. They are beating him as we speak. Go to my YouTube channel see it for yourself. Off screen, Putchak's screams were audible for another minute before the line was disconnected. None of Ukraine's media outlets cover the beating, but about a month later, the Ukrainian media outlet Babel. That's interesting. Tower of Babel ran an article about stack If. It's headline, now listen to this ostap stack If, a failed politician and anti vaxxer, created a vast anti conscription network. It accused the journalists of obstructing Ukraine's mobilization effort, pushing Kremlin narratives, and undermining trust in the military. Babel did not respond to a quest for an interview from the Free Press. By the fall, Ukraine's security agency had arrested stack If holding him without bail for sixty days, while most of the media framed the charges is exposing a trader who had disclosed Ukrainian military positions. If you're assuming Babel Detector Media and Bihas Info are news organizations controlled by the Ukrainian government, think again. The three publications and many of the others that attack Stakiv get no government funding, at least not from Ukraine. Rather, according to Oksanka Romanic, director of the Institute of Mass Information the Press Freedom Group, nine out of ten media outlets in Ukraine survive thanks to grants from the West. The primary founder of these outlets is an NGO called Internews. In twenty twenty four, they provided comprehensive supports to five hundred and sixty three media outlets in Ukraine. Further, annual report trained over five thousand journalists. Some Ukrainian publications rely Internews for eighty percent of their funding. And where does internews get its money? Until last week when the speak it was turned off, it came primarily from us AID to the tune of four hundred and seventy three million dollars since twenty eighteen. You are paying for fake media. We did a show a few weeks ago about a book you can no longer buy, and it was written by a German journalist who decided to tell the truth and come out and speak about the CIA telling journalists what to right, giving them stories, actually making their jobs non jobs and just copy and paste with the CIA tells me to write, giving them inside information. He went on a interview and it was a long one. We ran some of this on the show and talked about his book, and then he died suddenly, surprisingly just died. Well, by the way, you can't buy his book. It cannot be found. How would that happen that it cannot be found? Why did the CIA start all this? Well, incidentally, internews is one of those organizations that was getting also some fact checking done. Yeah, the same one that was lying about Ukraine. Remember election denier Jamie Raskin. He has some thoughts about DOGE and frauds and the Trump administration. And then I want to compare that to some usa D stuff, because we just talked about USA D and if we have time, we'll get into some other things CNN and getting nuked, and I don't know that we have time for this. But there's another there is this Osha head regional head of OSHA, who is apparently a pedophile. How's this all tie in well, from fake media in Ukraine to fake media here. So we'll try it very very hard to fit that in in the program. The corruption is utterly, utterly, utterly staggering. If you remember last week, if you are a frequent listener and reviewer to myself and Zach Abraham May comes on Friday. He wasn't on the screen, but he was here and yeah, we had a little technical mishap because he was traveling so much. He is doing his first free live webinar post election. No it's not. Is it post election yet?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Second, it's the first one hundred days. This is going to be March twentieth at three point thirty Pacific. So look at the things that he how it's now to analyze the proposed dose cuts. Some of them have come to pass. The change in Commerce Secretary, Treasury, Secretary, Monetary Policy, foreign policy, the hiring of Cash Patel Dan Beagino as executive director, Trump's statement that Ukraine's going to read to have elections and that Zelenski's a dictator. There is so much to analyze. You have RFK Junior, who has fired about one thousand people from the corrupt Pandemic Response Unit Cash Pattel, moving people five hundred at a time. The Mockingbird Media doing everything they can to make sure that you understand how unprecedented it is that any federal government employee ever be fired. All this is going to affect your retirement account. It already is affecting it. So in this free live webinar, Zach's going to talk about what your retirement account is likely to see. Think of it as a Department of retirement efficiency. And it's free, okay, free live webinar, but you have to register to attend. Go to Know Your Risk Radio dot com. That's k and OW Know Your Risk Radio dot Com, March twentieth, at three point thirty Pacific. Know Your Risk Radio dot Com. Investment Advisor services off for the Truck Financial LLC and sec Register Investment Advisor. Investments involve risk and are not guaranteed past performance, doesn't guarantee future results. Truck twenty five, that'sh one three seven. Jamie Raskin has some thoughts that are very important. He and election Denier. Of course, the thing that.
Speaker 6: Gets me ali is that this is completely reflective and emblematic of what's going on in this administration. Although they're mouthing all these pieties about going out.
Speaker 1: To responding to the seventh prosecutor resigns over orders to dismiss the Adams case, Eric Adams case, because these prosecutors are committed to the law, the rule of law, the same ones who of course prosecuted eighty four year old Grammars for walking through the velvet.
Speaker 6: Ropes find waste, fraud and abuse. That is just an utter illusion and an irrelevant distraction from what's really going on. The whole administration is about promoting corruption. The first thing they did was they got rid of seventeen inspector generals in the federal departments and agencies. These are the anti corruption fighters, and they have staffs of hundreds of people who are actually working to ferret out waste and corruption and self dealing and bribery and abuse. And last year they saved US ninety three three billion dollars. Elon Musk hasn't saved US ninety three dollars.
Speaker 1: Elon Musk may not have saved US at because the cuts have not been made. Except they have been made, President Trump can keep the USAID cuts. He's been able to keep many of the firings. I know they're still fighting of the USID things. It's going to go to the Supreme Court. But on one act alone, the right sizing of government departments Elon Musk has saved us more than that. These Inspectors General were there well on behalf of Ukraine. Joe Biden and Hunter Biden moved us to a position of war. Why why did the CIA decide to take that opportunity. They were there as Hunter Biden lobbied on behalf of other foreign governments, including China. They were there while Nancy Pelosi traveled to Taiwan promoting a semiconductor company, semi conductor producer, whose son Pelosis had then taken a position on this whose husband went along on these things, and Nancy Pelosi turned that around into a massively profitable trip. The inspectorl generals had nothing to say. The Inspector generals were deeply uninterested in the obvious conflict of interest and clear corruption of CDC scientists getting to participate in the upside of the drugs that they push on the American people. No Inspectors General wanted to look into that they were deeply, deeply uninterested in any of the clear coordination between the Mockingbird media and political Do you honestly believe that there's a need in Washington, d c. For fifty million dollars in subscriptions to Politico? You work in government, you should know what's going on, but you need political let say what's going on? Do you honestly believe that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Inspector General Kim along and said, wait, do we actually need this? Couldn't we have a group seat? And honestly we need the politicals to tell us what's going on in our own government. Aren't we the ones we are supposed to know? So Jamie Raskin says, firing these people is unprecedented and very very dangerous. Meanwhile, speaking of USAID that funded the creation of fake media in Ukraine to pretend that people are not being beaten up and kidnapped and forced to go to the front lines of the war, USAD funded an organization that fabricated evidence that was used to impeach President Trump. I mean, this is aid insane right wing wackle. Is this instruction Barbiegan?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: Is it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: It's oh gosh, no, I'm sorry. I apologize. This is the United States Congressman Massey.
Speaker 4: Sir Schallenberger, can you explain how you traced USAID funding that served as the basis for whistleblower report in twenty nineteen which led to the impeachment of President Trump.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 7: Well, you may remember that the the so called whistleblowers in the White House was actually a CIA analyst, And in that whistle blower's complaint which led to the impeachment, one of the central pieces of evidence was created by a USAID funded and controlled organization called the OCCERP And we have another piece out today about how it participated in the Russia Gate hoax as well, creating essentially very important information leading to that. So, I mean you have a USAID, a much larger fund of money, and a much broader strategy for information control that included censorship, but also, as I mentioned, taking control of investigative journalism really worldwide. I mean, its ambitions were amazing. So yeah, I mean that's an agency. When we saw that get shut down by DOGE, I thought that was completely appropriate. If there's something in there that it was doing that's valuable, then you could refund it later. But my view same thing with SISSA death penalty for organizations that participated in violations to the First Amendment Like SISSA, cybersecurity is an extremely important function. It shouldn't be haminated and undermined by censorship activities.
Speaker 3: Well, I think it's always been known that our government has funded the change in administrations, if we can say it politely, of other governments. But isn't it borderline treason when the taxpayer is when organizations entrusted with protecting our country are now undermining our own government.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 7: I mean, if you're trying to do regime change illegal, if you're weaponizing DHS, FBI, SISA, that's that's treasonous. Regime change activities redirected. You know that you developed abroad, that we developed abroad for regime change directed against the American people and the and our representatives. I mean, it's shocking, and we still haven't dealt with it as a country.
Speaker 4: Mister Chairman, I see my time has expired. I'd like to introduce into the record or ask unamus consent to introduce into the record. An article in Newsmax Schellenberger usaid paid for Trump impeachment effort, dated February six, twenty twenty five, That objection of.
Speaker 1: The actual ind journalists who's been tracking the cyber industrial complex essorship complex since it began. So why did we start the Ukrainian War? Was it to practice? Was it to put the tools to the test. Was it to get in andy? Let usaid take a good, strong run at running media companies who are lying to the Ukrainians. There's no conscription going on, and if there is, it's a good thing. The same method here. There's no DEI in grade schools. Wait a minute, there's always been dei in grade schools, and it's a good thing. What we do know if we'll step back and simply observe the patterns, our military is very often used in sacrificial ways where men and women are not really there to win, they're there to look like they're winning, and so often they're not fighting on our behalf any longer. We could also look at the tools the top down push for the lies of transgenderism all around the world to very predictable results, the separation of families, money for pharma. We could apply that then to COVID, which was again worldwide separation of families, destruction of economies, toppling getting more power in the hands of people who want to lord their power over others. And then we can also just remember the very that should be I think really chilling word of God when human beings that chosen by God. The Jewish people said, no, but we want a king. I can't get over this. I know I talk about this lot, but I can't get over it. The God himself said, okay, please just let me be your king. I created you, I knitted you together in your brother's womb. I know every hair in your head, I know your names. I know everything's going to happen. Since I know all that, I see all things, I know all things. How about if you let me be king, since I already know the outcome of things. Nah, No, we want a human king, but he has to be tall. Okay, here's Saul. And then the words of the Lord Jesus, do not load your power for others. And then this that should really settle our hearts. All governments are instituted by God. Today's the day the Lord has made. These are the times to which God has decided we shall live. So why did this CIA do this? I don't know. I know this God knows, and maybe it's so we can stop worshiping the Temple of Washington, d C. Maybe it's because God actually wants conservative Christians to be far more oriented towards peace, far less likely to sponsor war. I do know that it's for God's ends. This is the Todd Hermit Shaw. Please go, be well, be strong, be kind, Please make every effort to walk in the light of Christ.