Speaker 1: This is Dan Caples and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. Once again, your state in the news today, President Trump doing oppressor in California. Wow a press conference. What a concept, right, And so anyway, he talks about how after he's elected he will begin his mass deportations in Aurora, Colorado, actually Aurora and Springfield at the same time. And then he also a word is that he's going to come and visit Aurora. So if we get anything concrete on that, we'll let you know. And I understand we're not a swing state, as time is precious, but that would get so much attention right in the swing states. He may very well come out here. So we'll keep an eye on that. You probably heard something in the national newscast at the top that you might not hear often where you hear an obviously angry newscast. Now keep in mind we have two newscasts. We have ABC, which is national and it's garbage, and then we have our award winning local newscast, which is always right on point. Now in the ABC newscast, what did you hear? You heard this angry national correspondent angry that Trump's telling these lies about they're eating the dogs, they're eating the cats, they're eating the cats, they're eating the dogs, and he's so upset about that, says it's causing bomb threats and everything else. Here's what he's upset about. What he's upset about is that whether or not they're eating dogs and cats, this story is killing Harris because what's happening now, it's gone viral right now. I don't know if you look at social but if you do, it's everywhere. And what you see is it's everywhere with young people on TikTok. Jeez, David made me send one hundred and ten young people, you know, let's say, twenty somethings on TikTok and predominantly female, and they're they're some He's done this mix of Trump saying at the debate, they're eating the dogs, they're eating the cats, and they've just turned it into a mix and then the people are dancing to it and mouthing the words, and it's getting millions and millions and millions and millions of views. Well, guess what, every time somebody's talking about this issue, Hey, are they really eating the dogs? No, they're eating the cats, but not the dogs. They are they eating the dogs but not the cats. No, it's the ducks, but not the cats, but yes, the dogs. Every time somebody talks about that, they're talking about a winner for Trump, which is the open border. Because the only reason anybody's eating cats and dogs, if they are, or chopping the heads off ducks, is because of the open border. And that is a winning issue for Trump. So that's why the ABC guy was so upset about it. It's a winning issue for Trump. So they have to make Trump stop talking about this. You know. What's so remarkable to me, and it was one of the missed opportunities the other night, but hopefully President Trump will take advantage of it now. Is when David Muir was doing his BS thing about and they call it fact checking, it's not fact checking. It's jumping in the ring and debating Trump because Harris can't win it on our own. And when Mers doing this stuff about, well, the city manager of Springfield said, nobody's eating cats, you know, but you know Trump obviously, and it's easy from the comfort of a radio studio show, But should I say, but you'll agree illegals are raping women and illegals are killing women, right, David, you'd agree with that. So whether or not cats are getting eaten, women are getting raped, right, And and that's all because the border's open. And so this is a big losing issue for Harris and this thing going viral. Man, that is so good for Trump. Eight five five forour zero five eight two five five The number text d A N five seven seven three nine. Colorado springs so beautiful this afternoon. It's kind of a perfect Colorado day. Let's go to Warren. You're on the Dan Kapla Show. Welcome Warren.
Speaker 2: Hey, I've talked to you. This would be the last time I call you up and talk to you about Ukraine, because we've discussed a couple of times before. But the question is I mentioned to you last week or when we talked to eighteen twenty three, we had the model doctri well in the United States did not have the power to back it up in eighteen twenty three, but by nineteen hundred we did have the power, and what we did is we started a war with Spain and the kick them out of the cube when financially took it over and we went over the Philippine Islands more ae thousand miles away for interaction of the Philippines. Weren't forget well, thousands of Philipinos one of the runner all the.
Speaker 1: Country to put my friend Warren on hold. Not to be rude, I love Warren, but he and I have had this talking her before that I'd love to have this conversation with him off air where we could sit there for an hour or two and we could go through all this. But on talk radio it's not a format where we can go through this long historical prelude to them making a point. So I'll go back to our good friend Warren. Nice guy, Warren, what's your bottom line point? My friend?
Speaker 2: Point is that it's okay for us to have a mono doctrine. It's not okay for the Russians to have one. It's six thousand miles away from our coast. But it's not okay for the Russians to have one with a military organization right on their border. Warn't what They've been invaded seven times in the last thousand years. What's not I don't understand why they can't have something like a mono doctrine.
Speaker 1: Well, we're not talking Monroe doctrine. We're talking straight out of hell. Raping and pillaging of a nation. No right, they don't have a right to do that. Putin doesn't have a right.
Speaker 2: To do that, but we do.
Speaker 1: Oh, really, who are we raping and pillaging?
Speaker 2: Well? I was twenty four years old, nineteen sixty four when the London Johnson not a live guys involved with the Vietnam War two thousand miles away from our coast, which is no threat security threat to this, weren't.
Speaker 1: I've got interrupted here because now you're just now you're just I think, avoiding my question. You're saying that we did the same thing in Vietnam. So Putin rolls into he rolls into Ukraine and literally starts slaughtering the people.
Speaker 3: Was worse.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, appreciate the call. Worn eight f five for zero five eight two five five Again. I'd love to meet Warren and have this longer conversation. But the bottom line, and we're never going to agree, right. The bottom line in my mind is that Putin did not have a right to roll into Ukraine and start murdering, raping and pillaging. He just didn't. He just didn't. If anybody thinks he has legitimate CONSIRA security concerns about this, or that there are other ways to work that out, but mass murder, mass raping, mass pillaging, targeting civilian infrastructures, targeting hospitals. No, No, Putin is satan on Earth, Satan on Earth, and he should not be allowed to win in Ukraine. But at the same time, look at how Biden and Harris have botched this. No plan to win, just open ended funding and without what it's going to take to win. Because we all know I said it the first day we talked about this on air. Hey there should never be an American boot on the ground in Ukraine. But funding to help stop, Yes, that's appropriate to a point. If there is a plan to win, if somebody can come in and say, okay, I want to take one hundred or two hundred billion of your hard earned American tax dollars because we got to stop Putin. You got to be able to say, hey, that's a lot of money that could build a lot of schools and hospitals and do all sorts of good things here. So you've got to show me how that money is going to lead to victory. And Biden never did that, and Harris never did that. And we've all known from day one. The only way that Putin really gets stopped. Now, there'll be a deal at some point here, right, Trump wins and there will be a deal. But the only way Putin really gets stopped, if the Democrats intend to win this militarily, is for European boots to be on the ground. That's the only way Putin got stopped. And I'm not advocating for that. I don't want World War iie, but you can't sell people a lie. And if the whole idea is, oh, we're going to be able to stop Putin, you're not going to be able to stop Putin without European boots on the ground there because the Ukrainian people have fought brave and extraordinarily well, but they don't have enough. They're out manned. So unless these European countries are willing to put their boots on the ground, and there should never be an American boot on the ground, you're not going to defeat Putin militarily. Any idiot can see that. That's why this is a winning issue for Trump politically, and it's another reason why you look at the polls after that debate. Now, there's no way in the world he should be doing another debate with her and taking the attention off her record. That's why she wants another debate. She doesn't want this spotlight, this searing spotlight on the truth about her for the next fifty three days. No, she needs to focus on a quote debate. Let's go up to Beautiful Fort Couns. Talk to Bob. You're on the Dan Kapla show. Welcome Bob.
Speaker 4: Well, thank you Dan, thank you for the service to her cans Man.
Speaker 1: I do nothing but thank you.
Speaker 4: Well. I wanted to mention and I'm a little disappointed this failed Senate border bill and the response and been I think very poor by the Republicans to just point out some of the major flaws in that bill. In fact, I think it came up in the debate and it wasn't there was no response to it. Ye would do a great service to everyone out there if just a few bullet points were were broadcast about why, because all they wanted to do was blame it on Trump. You know, beautiful, that's true. It was a bad building game.
Speaker 1: You're one hundred percent right now. Let me ask you this, Bob, because I'm up against a heartbreak and the boss is literally sitting here, so I have to hit this break. But are you going to the game tomorrow night? See U C s U. I see your calling from Fort Collins.
Speaker 4: No, I'm actually not. Okay, Well, I'll be listening to it on the radio.
Speaker 1: It's going to be an amazing night up there, my friend. I'm so looking forward to it. I've not been in that stadium. I'm a longtime Buff fan. I missed my best friend's wedding to go to a Buff game one year when I think they were owing ten. But they've got a great stadium up there, a great CSU team. It's going to be an amazing night. And can't wait to get up there and going to go up with their daughter Caroline. Eight five five four zero five eight two five five. You're on the Dan Kapla.
Speaker 5: Show and now back to the Dan Taplass Show podcast.
Speaker 6: When it comes to the actual voting demographics and the map, the electoral map itself, where could Taylor Swift's endorsement potentially make a difference.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think young voters, young voters, young voters, it's a group of voters that Kamala Harris is struggling versus what you might expect from a normal Democratic candidate in.
Speaker 4: A normal year.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that actually on MSNBC. Glad you're with me. What an amazing afternoon. First, if you happen to be in Colorado right now, maybe the nicest day in the state's history other than a snowy Christmas Eve, and on top of that great weekend of football ahead. But look at what's happening nationally. I mean, it's starting to sink in right now for the Democrats, it's starting to sink in that she's going to lose. And they've tried everything. Now, they deposed the democratically elected nominee, inserted her, didn't give any other candidates a chance. It's actually Biden who forced her on them, because Biden does not want the people who humiliated him and deposed him to succeed. And Biden knows everybody knows that any of their other candidates, Josh Shapiro, if he was the dem candidate right now, we'd be in a world of hurt. Gretchen Whitmer. I'm not saying any of these people be good presidents. They'd be bad presidents. I'm just being realistic. So Biden forces the worst of the Democrat alternatives on the party. They're stuck with her. They did everything they could, they were human shields for at the debate, and she still comes out tracking to lose. So it's going to be so much fun together now A little bit scary, right because Trump could still lose, but she is definitely tracking to lose. It's probably only going to get worse for them, assuming that Trump now runs a very good, focused campaign, and I believe that he and his people will not perfect what's perfect in a human endeavor. Nothing but watching them panic now as we head into these last fifty three days, watching them panic, knowing they don't have any cards left other than, you know, running Joe Biden out of the presidency and making her president. I wouldn't be surprised to see that happen. But now they don't have this third debate. Now they don't have the third debate, so she has no one opportunity to reach the American people and explain how four years of her would be different than Biden, which she couldn't do the other night, and that was her one big job. Yeah, so they don't have a debate stage to do that on. She's horrible obviously at interviews and pressers, so they can't roll her out there. So yeah, they they may make her president, but that carries some risk too, because come on, you know, Americans, I think across party lines, value their democracy and what just happened with installing her in the dark of night, that's the opposite of democracy. People know it. It's one reason she's lagging now. If they're to pull another maneuver like that, you know that that could backfire on them in a heartbeat. Also, if and when they make her president before election day, you know, at that point she's got to be more visible. She has to be more out there. That obviously doesn't work for her, which is why she hasn't been doing press conferences, interviews, et cetera. So they're in a world hurt and we're going to enjoy watching it happen, knowing that that, hey, we could still lose this country by losing this race. That could still happen, But right now everything looking good eight five five for zero five eight two five five. The number. By the way, you know all this, I am really looking forward to the day and I hope it comes soon. When the Trump campaign starts to run very heavily in the Swing states, this sound and it's a specific phase of life.
Speaker 7: Remember, age is more than a chronological fact. What else do we know about this population eighteenth through twenty four?
Speaker 1: They are still all right? That's all you need, right, What else do we know about this population eighteen to twenty four? They are stupid? So you've got so much of that to work with, and you just start running that on a loop because listen again, don't shoot the messenger. But I told you many many many moons ago that as I looked at the horizon, you know, there were a couple of concerning twists and turns out there. But the biggest of those would be Taylor Swift getting actively involved in the campaign. The endorsement. No, that isn't going to do it. But if she starts campaigning with Harris, doing free concerts in the swing states, going after that aggressively, that could make the difference, says tied to some of these swing states are going to be and just look at the explosion in voter registration you know since Swift started this business. So yeah, you know you can ignore that, write it off if people choose to, but at our own perils. So I hope the Trump campaign is ready to go heavily on that. Let me get to us some of our textures. Our texts are in fuego, as you might expect.
Speaker 7: Dad.
Speaker 1: The reactions to Biden Harris ved Trump tell the truth about Americans. No pole needed, silence for Joe and Kamala cheers for Trump. That from Alexa. Yeah, and this, if you haven't seen it yet and the sound doesn't do it justice, you'd have to when you get home. Look at the video. You have Trump walking into this firehouse in Shanksville, Pennsylvania for a nine to eleven commemoration the same day that Biden Harris did what you'd expect for Trump, big cheers, everything else. It's wonderful. But then when Biden and Harris walked in something I never would have imagined. Nothing. I mean, this is the sitting President of the United States, at least in name, and that the VP. They walk in. Nothing, not one person clap. Now one person reacted to the point Biden kind of put his hands up like what and Harris looked mortified. So yeah, it's worth checking out that video when you get a chance, because I think it's very, very impactful. Texter Dan Biden has so far gone cognitively. That's the only reason he put that Trump hat on. And again, if you haven't seen it yet, you've got to see this visual Joe Biden putting on a Trump hat at a Pennsylvania event, knowing that photo is going to go viral, right, and he's walking up the stairs of Air Force One carrying a red hat. Can't tell if it's the same Trump pet So what do you make of that? Other than just confirming what I've been saying for a long time. He wants her to lose. He wants the people who deposed him and humiliated him to fail. And here's a texture who disagrees. He said, Dan, I think you're nuts if you think Biden would rather have Trump win than Harris. I don't think he has as petty as you decide to proclaim him without proof. Wait a second, First of all, yeah, he's plenty petty, and there's lots of proof of that. But all the evidence you need is to know he's human. He's human, I mean, just any human if they're president in the United States, they've reached the pinnacle, and now this cabal has them by deposing them because they say that he's out of his mind. He's nuts. Yeah, you're going to want those people to fail. You're going to want to sit there in election night and say, see, they were wrong. I could have won. I'm the only one who's ever beat Trump. Is there anybody in the audience who thinks otherwise. I would love to hear, and love to hear what your explanation is. But then you get to the reality of Joe Biden. He is much such a small, little selfish man. He has been his whole life. Look how he used his own son as a bad man, collecting money from some of the worst actors around the globe. Now, if there's one person on the face of the earth who is going to want the people who humiliated him to fail, it's Joe Biden. So I don't think there's any doubt. Listen, if Joe Biden putting on a Trump hat isn't proof enough for someone, I don't know what else could be. But I think Biden will be able to do much more to help defeat Harrison. I expect that to and you're on the Dan Campla ship.
Speaker 5: You're listening to the Dan Kapliss Show podcast.
Speaker 8: Voters said they were glad she has a tax and economic plan, but they want to know how it will become law when Washington is so polarized. They know she wants to get assistance to first time home buyers, but doubted that it was realistic. And Jeremy, I ask you, is their answer Donald Trump? Because I guess I see the questions. I think there was only so much that she could do in that debate in order to be as effective as she was. And I agree there are a lot more questions. Of course, I would love to ask Kamala Harris about her leadership style and her plans and how she plans to execute. But are those undecided voters saying I'm going to stick with I'm going to kind of lean Trump here because I want change.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't get it. It is driving them crazy and funny for Mika to say, oh, she could only do so much and still be effective, right, because if she had tried to explain why four years under her would be different than the last four years, it would have been a disaster because she can't explain that because it isn't true, and she's just not that skilled to begin with. Second, if she had tried to explain what voters wanted to hear, Okay, why have you changed your positions, she wouldn't have been able to do it because she hasn't really changed her positions. So that's what Mika is admitting. If Harris had tried to do what she really had to do in that so called debate, she would have failed miserably. As it is. Okay, she got out of that night looking good to the pundit class and overall just just looking better in expectations. But she lost the race because she had that one chance, with that huge audience to go out and answer those two big questions that people have, and she wouldn't even show people the respect of trying to ask them answering. When she was asked a direct question, Okay, people better off now than four years ago, she dodged it, which is the ultimate insult. I'll tell you that I tried cases. I've tried cases for forty years. When a witness is asked a direct question on a key point and they won't even show the jury the respect of answering it, then they are done. They are toast. And that's what Kamala Harris did the other night. Eight five to five four zero five eight two five to five the number. But then we get back to if you want to talk about one dynamic on the horizon that could upset this clear tracking of Trump to victory. And if you don't believe me, there's a great CNN story out, great CNN story that documents from inside Harris's own camp how they believe if the election was held today, Trump would win. And that's why they really need this next debate that's not going to happen because it would allow Harris that one more chance because there's no other forum for reaching the number of people she has to as quickly as she has to. And even if she could reach them, you know, what's she going to do with that? But yeah, there's no other way to do it. So right now, what could change the arc for Harris? Well, yeah, as we've talked about, if they now decide to throw Biden out of the White House, install her as president, hope that jacks up the campaign. That might work, but it carries risk as well. The other thing is the Taylor Swift endorsement, because I've been telling you this for almost a year that if Taylor Swift the endorsement won't matter that much. But if Taylor Swift decides to go on the trail with and for Harris in these swing states, as close as those races may be, yeah, that could well be a difference maker. So I'd love your ideas on Okay, you know what what should Trump do about that? Well, we played the sound earlier. First thing is they need to start running on a loop in the Swing states. That sound and video of Harris saying eighteen to twenty four year old year olds are stupid. And that's a verbatim quote. It wouldn't hurt to start running that. But you tell me eight five five for zero five eight two five to five the number text five seven seven three nine, What, if anything, do you think the Trump campaign should do to counter that? Then I want to throw this out there. This this really surprised me. Happened a few minutes ago on CNN. They were running a they were running a piece on Harris, and then they decided to use an ugly picture. Now I've got to tweet this out. Have you seen this? Boss, Dave Tepper is our boss here. He's the program director. Ryan's pretending to have COVID, Shannon's doing the Bride the buff game. Everybody else has some excuse, so leaders eat last, right. So our boss is setting a good example by doing the show today, So thank you for that. I do not expect my key card to work Monday after this experience, but thank you for doing it today.
Speaker 7: Maybe here it's fun to get back behind the board man's where a lot of us Ready if people.
Speaker 1: Start right, thank you, because I mean learning the business the inside out. Yes, yeah, exactly have you seen this picture I'm talking about you? No, I heard you talking about during the break we're talking. You took a picture of the TV. You're so shocked by it. I think I'm gonna tweet it out. I'll describe it as best I can to people. Okay, Because every picture you see of Kamala Harris now anywhere, except maybe some something critical on maybe a right wing site, is of a beautiful young woman. And Kamala Harris is attractive. That's what you see everywhere. So why did CNN do this? They they made the decision. This didn't happen by accident. It wasn't some intern to run the single ugliest picture I've ever seen, And I'd want to try to describe it, but then it would sound as if I was being superficial. But just trust me. It makes her look makes her look about thirty years older. It makes her look very unhealthy, unattractive, the opposite of what you see now the debate the other night, she looked great, you know, physically, superficially all that stuff. So why did they do this to me?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I will, I will, I'll do a screen you. I'll text it to you right now, but picture it in your car and you've probably seen You've probably seen some critical website or something use one of those ugly pictures. Why did CNN do that? Eight five five for zero five A two five five text d an five seven seven thirty nine Dave. My belief is, and I think there's a lot of evidence to support this, that there are many people on the left right now, starting with brock And and Michelle Obama, but many people on the left who who use the Democratic Party as their tool to pursue all their far left stuff, who believe that if Kamala Harris wins, it'll be the worst thing to happen to the Democratic Party. I'm talking about the secular left that controls the party because think about what happens if she wins. She's going to be terrible. I don't think anybody doubts that she's going to be terrible. She doesn't have the skill set to be presentent. So you're going to be looking at four really awful years for the country, which means the Democrats get wiped out in the midterms House and Senate, and then the Republicans, who have great young candidates now lined up and waiting to run in twenty eight. Republicans then sweep into office in twenty eight and the Democrats are in big, big trouble. And the young talent the Democrats have right now is then on the bench for eight years. So I think you got a lot of Democrats, including CNN, who think a Harris win will be disastrous for the party. And here's the kicker. And if there's a flaw in the logic, somebody tell me they suffer all of that in exchange for what They're not going to get a scot disappointment in this next turn. There's not likely to be a sco disappointment in this next turn. Now, if Trump wins, maybe you get an older conservative who decides to bail then and let Trump fill the seat. You know, at best, the Democrats maybe so to my or decides to step aside, but I'm not sure she's going to do that. But they're not going to gain a seat. Well, well, this next term rolls out, so the Democrats are looking at a world of hurt if she wins. So I think that's why we've seen a bunch of really good investigative reporting on CNN documenting, you know, Harris's extremely radical positions and remarking on how radical they are, documenting, you know, how how she mocked a border wall, et cetera and now claims to support one. And then they run the ugly picture, and listen, you could take any of us, not Dave Tepper or boss who's with us today, but you could easily with me, and I think with almost any other human you could find a very ugly picture. Now, Kamala Harris would be a terrible president and has some ugly even evil policy ideas, but she is a very attractive human. So they had to go out of their way to find an ugly picture and Dave, as you see, I texted it to you. Have you seen this?
Speaker 4: I do?
Speaker 7: If I was to describe it, and I'll disagree with you if you are for her, this is not the most flattering. She's a lovely lady. It's your point, why this one? If I'm to describe this picture, seeing and used of her, I would say it looks she looks older, she looks old and concerned.
Speaker 1: That would be the two words I wouldn't ask old and you are that's the most charitable thing I've ever heard of human say. I mean, it makes her look extremely old, extremely to me unhealthy. It's just the opposite of what you see out there for her right now? Yeah, and look how big it is. It's not like they use some little picture in the corner. The picture takes up almost half the screen. So they wanted people to see an ugly picture of Kamala Harris. So you tell me when we come back, we'll go the phone lines and text. We have a lot to do. Why did CNN decide to do that? This afternoon you're on the Dankaplas Show.
Speaker 5: And now back to the Dankaplass Show podcast.
Speaker 9: Or do voters deserve to hear more about what she would.
Speaker 1: Do on immigration.
Speaker 9: Well, I think certainly it's an important data point from the past that tells you how unserious they are about solving the problem. In fact, they need the problem to get worse so they can keep campaigning on it. But I do agree that every election is about the future. That's why she talked about what she would do if a bill like that came to her desk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, boota chet. She doesn't want to talk about immigration. See, it is an absolute loser for her, right. So this whole business, now that's gone viral, And if you're not on social you may have missed this, But this whole business that's gone viral about They're eating the dogs or eating the cats. There's been a remix made of that from the debate. It's been set to music, and what you have is you have a lot of people in their twenties, primarily women, who are dancing to it in mouthing Trump's words through this remix. So it's gone viral and you just hear your ABC News repeatedly today talking about that story. It is death for Harris, because the border is death for Harris. Because anybody in the right mind knows you cannot leave our borders open. She has and we're paying the price in lots of ways, and so it is just a deadly story for them. So it's funny how these elections work, right, You get these things that pop up, you never see coming, and then they end up having a big impact. And the point being this, of course, that whether or not dogs and cats and ducks are being eaten, and I don't know one way or the other whether or not that's happening. The undeniable reality is women are being raped, women are being killed by some people who come through that open border. And so anything that draws attention to Kamala Harris and Joe Biden having that border open is good for Trump paid five to five for zero five eight two five five. Now, interesting thing, Dave, what do you make of this? And want to get to our fiery lines. But all of a sudden, now Fox is running to crawl saying President Trump has opened the door to a third debate, that there might be a third debate. So what do you think of that on a late Friday afternoon.
Speaker 7: I mean, he must just be getting some some information from from his camp that that there's value there to it because I understood why he would want to be done after that last one. I wasn't one who thought he came off great, So I you know, I would guess that there must be some some some folks around him that are saying, you know what, there might be there might be more to gain this time if we will go ahead and take a third one. That's that's the only thing I can think of.
Speaker 1: Write some advice, and I see your logic, and not just saying that because you're my boss, says, see that logic. That's fine too. I believe he's just pulling her chain, that he is just Trump pulling her chick, because I think it'd be the biggest act of political malpractice sense Harris picked walls for Trump to engage in a third debate. But so I think he's just pulling her chain. But I think we will find out together, right it. Hey, let's going to Michelle and Aurora. You're on the Dan Capitli show. Welcome.
Speaker 10: I am things to take a call. Sure this will kind of tie into the border situation that during the debate, Kamala Harris was acting like in an attorney, going after Trump and trying to you know, examine him or whatever. And she made a comment that I think a lot of people didn't really catch on. She made a comment about the January as they don't look everybody, just something at the Capitol, and that that was the worst attack against the United.
Speaker 4: States and civil war.
Speaker 10: She makes a statement on the eve of nine.
Speaker 1: Eleven, I missed that particular line there, Michelle. Yeah, listen, I think that that Trump turned and thank you for your call, Michelle. I think Trump turned the J six attack on her brilliantly. And listen, I condemned the J six stuff today. It happened, that's not the point. The point is he turned it on her brilliantly by pointing out all these people who flowed in through the border. Of course, lots of people come in through the border. They just want a better life. They're not committing other crimes here. But we still can't have an open border. But you do have plenty of people coming in through the border who are harden criminals. They're raping, they're murdering, they're doing other horrible things. And so I thought Trump did a perfect flip of saying, wait a second, why aren't you prosecuting those people? Why aren't you prosecuting the people who looted and pillaged our cities in twenty twenty. I think he turned that on her beautifully. Marty in Denver, you're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 3: Welcome my Dan quickly. I'm an old man. I'm a dedicated Republican all my life. I've got my red hat and everything optimist.
Speaker 2: But the question I want to ask.
Speaker 3: You, do you really think they will let Trump be president?
Speaker 1: You're talking about a rigged election election fraud.
Speaker 3: No, I'm talking about politically.
Speaker 1: Right, So are you suggesting that that votes will be stolen in the end or manufactured fabrication?
Speaker 3: I'm talking about Chuck Pugh Schumer and his he he's already got it out there to stop Trump from being.
Speaker 1: Oh oh okay, So you're talking about pulling a firteen fourteenth Amendment ploy post election to try to bank him from a se Okay, thank you, Marty, thank you for that intelligent call. Great Wight in the week I put nothing nothing past the left along those lines to try to pull that kind of legal, legislative type ploy. I mean, hasn't the Democratic Party already shown you in so many different ways during this cycle? How fundamentally undemocratic. They are. What could be more undemocratic than in the dark of night deposing the democratically elected nominee and installing somebody who didn't get a single vote without any chance for even other Democrats to be the nominee. So I wouldn't put any of that maneuvering past him at this point. Dave Tepper, our boss filling in today, Ryan, say a prayer for Ranius Covid. Hopefully he'll be better again soon. Thank you, Dave, really enjoyed it. Kelly, your human sunshine, thank you for being here and enjoyed this beautiful weekend. Join us Monday, please,