Speaker 1: Good morning, good morning, good morning. Welcome, welcome, welcome. It is time for our community connection right here on K one. The one you trussed Chris Myers with is with the Meyer Hotel properties that we have over there in Branson, Missouri. How you doing, young.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm doing really good. I mean, you know, it's vacation time and so we're just here to help people have fun on vacations.
Speaker 1: And you do it so well. You've got a wide variety of different places for people to stay in and around the area what we do.
Speaker 2: And you know, we have four hotels here in Branson, and I tell people, no one ever comes to Branson to stay in our hotels because they come because of all the things there are to do, whether that's the shows, the attractions, theme parks, the lakes, shopping. There's just so much to do in Branson. And it's just a town built for vacations. But we have four hotels. I have the best Western center point in that name says it all. It's in the center of Branson's entertainment, right next to the Titanic Museum, across from the Klay Coopers. I have the Comfort in at Thousand Hills that is overlooking the Thousand Hills golf Course and behind the clarium at the boardwalk. I then have the comfort in in suites and Brands and Meadows that's over by the Mansion Theater and the Sitan Sound Theater. Sitan Sound Theater's got a new show this year called David that's getting rave reviews. And then, last, but certainly not least, is our Holiday and Express on Green Mountain Drive, kind of behind the Grand Village, over by the aquarium at the boardwalk as well. So lots of different locations depending on where people want to stay.
Speaker 1: And it is such a great place to be. And I'm glad you set up shop over there too, because boy, folks really need a place to cool their heels after a busy day, and they want to know that they're going to be well taken care of. And with a family business like yours. Hey, your name's on it, it's good, good, well.
Speaker 2: And we've we've been here in the hotel business as a family now for I think it's forty I don't know, forty odd years. And I've been in the hotel business as a family for over fifty seven years now, and so you know, our mission statement is friendly, fantastic service always so even though these are branded hotels, we're a local family. We live and work here in Branson, and you know, we just have great staff working for us as well that take care of the guests. In fact, our comfort in in suites is ranked in the top one percent of comfort ins in the United States. Just have gotten the Ring of Honor award again many times. They get it. They get it every year literally, And so all of our hotels have lots of great amenities. They have things like, of course free hot breakfast, indoor pools and hot tubs. But we have our own in house ticket service, which I mean it's just great for helping people plan their vacation.
Speaker 1: Wow, that is a nice plus. You know, there are a lot of folks who would say, quote, I didn't see that coming, but I'm glad you did it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah. And we every month we have specials on shows and attractions. We can help people save money. It can go you know, they can stretch those vacation dollars further. We don't add on the costly service fees or delivery fees and actually have been selling tickets and brandson now for thirty plus years. Oh my goodness as well. We on our website which is Meyerhospitality dot com and Yeer Hospitality dot com, people can go see all of our hotels. Very soon, we're gonna have some new vacation packages up there which are great savings as well. They can sign up for our e club and save more, and if they don't want to do that, they can just call us at eight seven seven Fun Stay and they can reach any one of our four hotels to help play in their brands in vacation.
Speaker 1: Now, summer's coming and that's when a lot of people just turn it loose and go vacation crazy and they're looking to have a good time. But actually, in Brandson, it doesn't shut down after summer's over. In fact, it kind of gets going. You've got Christmas that brings in just as much business.
Speaker 2: Well, and yeah, so you know we have a variety of seasons. Of course you do. You know, summer's coming up, but then we when you know, September October, we go into fall. There's a lot of pumpkin festivals, you know, silver Dollar City changes their festival, and then November first we start Ozark Mountain Christmas and that actually is now going through the first part of January. So you'll see all these Christmas shows. Silver Dollars City will have you know, six and a half million lights. We have Christmas light drive throughs here like the Lights of Joy. So there's there's you know a lot of people come multiple times of year to brands and because things are changing and they can do these different things.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, so that means you got to keep coming back, folks. And when you come back, you're going to have to have a place to stay. So you know, go Myer Properties there, you.
Speaker 2: Go absolutely and you know there's a lot of hotels here in town, but you don't have to spend a lot of time doing that. Just pick from one of our four as we would say, you know, and we have a right We have locations of course, a variety of brands. They won't see the name Meyer on the sign, No, it's the ownership and we once again encourage people just to go to our website Meyer Hospitality dot com and check us out.
Speaker 1: Well, how great is it that you get to play host to so many different families doing a variety of different things for all these years, and I imagine with the attractions around there like you have there in Brandson, you get more than just the weekend traveler. You get more than just somebody there off for a week to ten days. I imagine you get like family reunions and anniversaries and all kinds of different celebrations.
Speaker 2: We do a tremendous amount of groups at all of our hotels and it's everything from what you just said, from family reunions to military reunions, to sports teams to people on motor coaches. We have a staff that's dedicated to helping those groups find the right fit for them. And yeah, it's you know, and it's people are coming to Branson for lots of different reasons, but it's a great place to come, you know, whether it's a sports event, or a family reunion or a military reunion, or it could be even a church retreat for you know, marriage retreat or a getaway or a plan you know, meeting, you know, training planning. I mean, there's there's one hundred different reasons for groups even to come to Branson.
Speaker 1: Indeed there are. And it's centrally located right here in the heart of America. And of course, you know, once again, you know the you've been around for forty years, you know the territory. You know everybody. You know all the players because you work with them. They're your friends, they're your neighbors. You guys are fellow citizens. So everybody kind of works together very well in this setup that you have.
Speaker 2: Well, they really do, and that's what makes Brandson unique. Now here's what I'm going to If there are people in your listener audience and they're like, hey, I want to get to know Brandson entertainers better, we actually do a show called Play Branson where you get to know Branson's entertainers because sometimes you can't do that when they're on the stage, like they're not going to tell you everything about them. And so every week we launch a new episode where we talk to Branson entertainers. So we're on We're on you know, YouTube, Facebook, social media. People can search us for through Play Brandson and catch episodes and you know, really if they want to dig deeper into those Brandson entertainers, we can help.
Speaker 1: Them do that as well. Now that's a nice touch. Now I'm going to start looking through the YouTube and getting those episodes too, because I've been I've been a fan of the entertainers in Branson for many many years. I remember when Branson wasn't all that big. So you've done a lot of growing as they as the community has grown too over the years.
Speaker 2: We really you know, we really have. And you know that's the thing is Branson is always changing. There's always new shows here, there's always new tractions, and so you know, we got to keep up on what's happening and when and the other thing that is new now as well as we have thunder Ridge Nature Arena south of town that is uh one of the premiere outdoor amphitheaters and they are bringing in lots of big name entertainers this year. They have about twenty dates and it's all different types of music. We have things everything from like this weekend Alabama will be there, Sticks, Postmolone, Jelly Roll, Willie Nelson, Bob Dylan, Kane Brown, Creed, Hank Williams Junior. I mean, the list goes on. They have a lot of dates and so a lot of big name entertainers are coming in for the one off dates. But of course we have our shows that are performing you know, all the time year round as well here in ten So lots of great entertainment going on this year in Brandson you.
Speaker 1: Know, Chris, every time we do this, I learn something more from you each and every time, so I always look forward to our conversations. But if folks want to catch up on what we've been talking about. Your website, what is it? Once again so folks can kind of get the lay of the land.
Speaker 2: It's Meyer Hospitality dot com. That's Nyeerhospitality dot com.
Speaker 1: Chris, thank you very much for being with us. As always, really appreciate our visits.
Speaker 2: Have a great days.