Speaker 1: What's funny about that part time savage thing in there, man, where I can totally dog myself.
Speaker 2: It's the truth.
Speaker 1: All this became nice making up mother bacon and eggs, mother protein shake early morning, and I stopped having those hard conversations.
Speaker 2: With myself, boy, my whole life.
Speaker 1: That's why my first hate my ass, boy, because I'm hard on me. If I'm hard on me, I don't give about you. I don't give about what you don't give. We think about me nothing else. Hard on myself, bro. Every morning I woke up, all right, mothercker, I call it my morning meeting, my morning meeting.
Speaker 2: We all have these meetings off the day long. You know, we go to work. We're working for somebody else. They want a meeting because they want to be successful.
Speaker 1: So we all sit our asked down, try and make them better, try to make them more money, try to make them more powerful.
Speaker 2: We don't do that for ourselves. Every morning I wake up, I used to.
Speaker 1: I had to get back into it again because in that chapter, you see, I get kind of look that only me and I wake up.
Speaker 2: Okay, what did you do step yesterday? Where were you at?
Speaker 1: And I just go through to analyze my life, and then I went through period of time there, man, where I stopped having those conversations. You know how you Let's say you and your wife go out, and let's say I don't I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm just make up a story here. You and your wife go out and you see your cousin, and your cousin's fat as. I don't know, I don't know if they are not. Hope they not, if they are apologized.
Speaker 1: Maybe. So they go out and you see your cousins. She's fat as, he's fat as, whoever, And you guys get back in the car and you, guys.
Speaker 2: Man, you see the motherfucking marry Joe, how fat she was. That's what we do.
Speaker 1: We go back and the hard conversation that you should be having married Joe. Hey, married Joe, you gained some weight, hunt sister from kind of big.
Speaker 2: That's what I do to myself.
Speaker 1: A lot of people that we see all day long, we see them, we don't have the hard conversation when we walk around. Rather you hate me and get better than like me and statas. And that's how I feel about David Goggins. Rather me hate I hate you, David, man, I hate you David. But I get better from it. I get better from it.
Speaker 2: And that's why when people see me and I know you, you're you're in my little foxhole. If you're in my.
Speaker 1: Fox how and you become a piece of shit, Hey, come here, brother, let me talk to you.
Speaker 3: Brother.
Speaker 1: People don't like that, man, But I'm not gonna allow you to go to a place that's gonna be hard to get out of.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be hard.
Speaker 1: If I allow you gain five more pounds, or allow you to take four more days off of school, or like to keep on procrastinating in your life. And I see it, and I tell Jennifer behind your back, I'm doing you no freaking justice, zero justice. So where this world is now, you can't say a motherfucking thing I do. I still do and I always will. Don't like me, don't like me. I'm good with that.
Speaker 4: That's exactly what's going on with like fat models.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: I'm proud of Like you're.
Speaker 5: Beautiful no matter what.
Speaker 2: But that's not true.
Speaker 1: And the thing about it is, I have no problem if you want to be fat. I have no problem to anybody if you want to be whatever you want to be.
Speaker 2: And make sure you. If you're fat, go be fat, Go be real fat. But let's be real. Nobody wants to be nobody does. That's why I said it, man, nobody does. It's not true.
Speaker 5: They will pretend.
Speaker 2: I'm fine with it.
Speaker 4: But if I could give you a button that you could push and skinny, all of a.
Speaker 1: Sudden you have this incredible body, you take everybody to push that button. But what happens is never get in this world where it gets hard, you know, And so the harder it is, the more you start to push back, and the more you push back, and then it's not right for people to talk about. Not right for like, let's say you are fat. I was fat. That's why I talk about it. Go ahead and say something with the gir I was fat too, and it was hard at every day to get up. I know what it feels like when you roll your fat ass out of bed and all you want some fuking damn cinnamon buns and shit if can chuck and chuck and milkshake.
Speaker 2: I know what it is. I know exactly this, but I.
Speaker 1: Can't want it more than you, and so many people just want it.
Speaker 2: The easy way.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, man, it's not so what they start to do is they build this narrative it's okay, when the narrative should be you need to can work harder, you need to can discipline your mind better. We need to help people more than just saying it's okay, it's okay that you're not willing to can help yourself out.
Speaker 2: That's not okay. It's not okay.
Speaker 1: It's not acceptable, even though it's your life. If that's if that's acceptable, that's unacceptable. And there's a lot of people in this world. Me included that if I accepted that, I wouldn't be anywhere. So yeah, a lot of people just can they start creating a narrative about themselves that make it okay, the ultimate get out of jail free car. And now the world is set up. They have so many yards, your free cards. Everything is okay, and you can't say a motherfucker thing about it.
Speaker 6: You cannot let go the past. Only a fool will let go the past. When you say let go, what you're trying to do is to change it. You cannot change it. Or should I come to terms with it? There's nothing to come to terms with. It just doesn't exist except in your memory. You mayt treasure your past. Pleasant, unpleasant, nasty, horrible, beautiful. Everything is there in the bag. They're not living things. They're only memories, right, you must know how to use them to make yourself into a much bigger human being than what you are right now with all these experiences. Instead of that, you try to hurt yourself with it. This is a choice you have. Whenever something that we don't want happen to us, we can either become wounded or wise. Every memory, pleasant and unpleasant memories of life, can be used to your advantage. If a lot of unnecessary, unpleasant things happen, you should become wiser sooner than everybody else.
Speaker 4: You have to hit rock bottom. That's the way it. Yeah, rock bottom is beautiful. The struggle of the struggle of coming back, it's beautiful. That's struggle. You know, it's hard. It doesn't feel like it's beautiful the way you're going to it. But it's just being being tested, and without a test, there's no testimony. Life tests you. Sometimes life annihilates you, but it's only up to you if you want to take some more. It's going to dish it out. But eventually, if you don't quite it be merciful to you.
Speaker 3: Do the best you can. If that's not your philosophy, I would ask you to amend it. Let me give you the best of ancient script. Here's what it says. Whatever your hand's fine to do, do it with all your might, do it with all your strength, and do it with all your power. What a good philosophy. That kind of philosophy revolutionize your life if you haven't picked it uply.
Speaker 2: I'm most sure exactly why humans are this way.
Speaker 1: We don't respect anything that's given to us easily, even at the most basic.
Speaker 3: Level, Even with something as simple as words, You have to sit there and think about it to really truly put respect on it. But that's how we are.
Speaker 1: The biggest advice I can give you right now, the biggest advice that anybody could give you, eighty five to ninety percent of life is.
Speaker 2: Just showing up. Show up.
Speaker 1: If you show up, there's a chance something could happen.
Speaker 3: Life isn't forever. It finally comes to an end. That the longest life is brief. The sunrise doesn't last all day, the sunset doesn't last all night. When those pieces of time comes, what you've got to do is get up a little earlier, stay up a little later. Don't waste the opportunity to talk to someone, Don't waste the opportunity to have a meeting, Don't waste the chance. Don't let them all pass. This is the time to massively increase your numbers. Take advantage.
Speaker 5: Don't be so hard on yourself. It does not bode well. You are a magical, powerful, spiritual being who came here to incarnate into a physical materium body to have what are the three things, direction, dignity, and purpose. And if you dwell and think about what those three things are in your life.
Speaker 2: That'll keep you busy for a while.
Speaker 5: That's the kind of time that you spend with yourself that's really important, because the end result of that will give you a much clearer picture of who you are and what you believe, and that empowers you and strengthens you. And when somebody says anything negative about you, or you hear something water off your duck's backed, that's their issue, it's not your issue.
Speaker 3: Having a healthy and mature attitude about the past can make a major difference in anyone's life. One of the best ways to approach the past is to use it as a school, not as a weapon. We must not beat ourselves to death with past mistakes, faults, failures, and losses. The events of the past, both good and bad, are all part of the life experience. For some, the past may have been a harsh teacher, but we must remember to let the past educate us and bring the value of its experience into our lives. It is easy to allow the past to overwhelm us, but the good news is that it is also easy to allow the past to instruct us and to increase our value. Part of the miracle of our future lies in the past. Past lessons, past errors, past successes. The collective experiences of all that has happened to us can either be our master or our servant. That is why it is so important to gather up the lessons of the past and invest them in the future. If we can establish that kind of intelligent approach to the past, we can dramatically change the course of the next twelve months. Each of us will be somewhere in the next twelve months. The question we must ask ourselves is where developing a new philosophy about the past is the key to changing our current attitude. Until we have finally accepted the fact that there is nothing we can do to change the past. Our feelings of regret, remorse, and bitterness will prevent us from designing a better future with the opportunity that is before us today. How effectively we use the present is largely determined by our attitude about the past. Until we amend our philosophy, we cannot repair our attitude. And if we cannot repair our attitude, our future is going to be filled with the same sense of regret, remorse, and bitterness that currently has us by the throat. We cannot move forward into a brighter future until we have closed the door on the darkness of the past. The current moment is where our better future begins. The past gave us a wealth of memories and experiences, and the present gives us a chance to use them wisely. The present brings us an opportunity to create an exciting future, but the promise of the future demands that we pay a price in the present. The opportunity of the current moment must be embraced or the rewards of the future will be withheld. Our goals and ambitions of the past are bringing us present rewards. If our current rewards are small, then our past efforts were small, and if today's effort is small, the future reward will be small as well. Today brings to each of us one four hundred forty minutes eighty six four hundred ticks of the clock. Both the poor and the wealthy have the same twenty four hours of opportunity. Time favors no one today merely says, here, I am, what are.
Speaker 2: You going to do with me?
Speaker 3: How well we use each day is largely a function of attitude. With the right attitude, we can seize this day and make it a point of new beginning. Today does not care about yesterday's failures or tomorrow's regrets. It merely offers the same precious gift another twenty four hours and hopes that we will use it wisely. The greatest opportunity today brings is the opportunity to begin the process of change. Today, the present is the moment when we can inaugurate our new voice coming into power. It can be a new change of mind, a new attitude adopted about who we are, what we are, what we want, and what we are going to do. Today can also be exactly like yesterday and the day before and the day before. It is all all a question of attitude. Our attitude about the future is also of great importance. In their Classic Lessons of History, Will and Ariel Durant wrote, to endure what is, we must remember what was and dream of things as they will one day be. Our attitude about the future depends on our ability to see the future. Each of us has the inherent ability to dream, design, and experience the future through the power of an imaginative inner eye. Whatever the mind has the capacity to imagine, it also has the ability to create. Just as the body instinctively knows how to perform the miracle of health, the mind instinctively knows how to perform the miracle of wealth.