Speaker 1: No what with Lynchintaco, what Orlando's rock station one on one one w j r R. After this segment, we will have tickets up for grabs to go see Gary Clark Jr. At Hard Rock Lives. So stand by for that.
Speaker 2: We'll make it equal for everybody. Just take a random caller. We'll tell you when they called. All right after, idiot.
Speaker 1: The new launch time for that Ula rocket. They're gonna go for seven to twenty five now. Originally was supposed to go off at six, was pushedback once before. Now they're looking for seven to twenty five. So may get to see that going up here in just a little bit if you're out this morning.
Speaker 2: A listener pointed out, said rescheduled launch fifteen minutes.
Speaker 3: And I did the old I did.
Speaker 2: Yep seven twenty five with the fingers crossed emoji. But I was this closed pat just sending the bird were without realizing because they were right next to each other.
Speaker 1: That wouldn't have been very nice.
Speaker 3: Now yep seven twenty five.
Speaker 1: Blank you a guy in Wales over in the UK is going to prison for twenty two months for doing chores.
Speaker 3: Wait, run up by me, give it to me.
Speaker 1: The thirty six year old guy sentenced to twenty two months in jail after breaking into a woman's house while she wasn't home and doing all her chores.
Speaker 3: Okay, weirdo he this this.
Speaker 1: Happened over the summer.
Speaker 2: I thought this was a story I could print up and put on my fridge for my wife, Like, Ugh, all these chores you're having me do are gonna get jail time.
Speaker 1: So what woman was at work this back in July? When she comes home to find that someone had hung her laundry out to dry, put her groceries away, and emptied her recycling, also tidied up her garden, refilled the bird feeders, organized the fridge, mopped the floors, put out a bottle of wine, cooked dinner, and left a note that said, don't worry, be happy, Eat up. She Uh kind of was freaked out by this, to be quite frank here. And I don't blame her one bit.
Speaker 2: No, because you expect the guy to be in a closet watching her eat, you know, or something like that. We're all seeing criminal minds.
Speaker 1: The guy was some homeless dude and under going a difficult time. She stayed with friends for two weeks until police caught him after he broke into another place where he didn't do any chores this time because he didn't have to because no one was living there. Someone did show up and eventually kick him out, though. So he's going to prison. Well, he won't be homeless for twenty two months, that's what I thought. Yeah, so I guess that if you want to, I know you're a perpetually half full guy, that would be the half full takeaway here. Yeah, and his his jail cell is going to be spotless, of course, if you're his, your cell mate, it's gonna be tight.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no doubt, no doubt.
Speaker 3: And he's gonna not smell as bad a shower twenty two months for doing chores.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't put that on your fridge.
Speaker 3: No, that might freak the wife out. I want to do that.
Speaker 2: Floa to man, float to man, floating man, got to be a flying man.
Speaker 3: He's got to be a flying man. All right.
Speaker 1: Let's go up to Pensacola, Scanbia County and the Panhandle, Florida. Man is behind bars because he accidentally shot his friend while they were standing watch outside of home because they felt threatened by someone else. According to police, what it we got two rocket scientists. Here is what we got to talk of.
Speaker 3: They were standing watch.
Speaker 1: The victim and his buddy, which is a forty one year old David Cucker, thought someone might be trying to harm them, so they decided they were going to stand watch outside of Cucker's sister's house. At some point, Cucker gotten in the backseat of a car where he fell asleep when he was supposed to be standing watch.
Speaker 3: No, you don't fall asleep on watch.
Speaker 1: The friend saw Cucker had fallen asleep, so with the help of his walker, he approached the car. According to police, was not armed, and Cucker awakened when he saw a figure standing outside the window of the car, and at this time he fired a shot through the car window, killing his forty four year old acquaintance who was on the walk.
Speaker 3: On the walker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we all know, at least the majority of us going back to TV. I'm gonna lean on TV again, just like it did for criminal minds.
Speaker 3: Deadly hist catch. You don't fall asleep on walk?
Speaker 2: No, uh, below deck, you don't fall asleep always below deck with this guy.
Speaker 1: Oh, I did deadly his catch in your honor, Thank.
Speaker 3: You, biylight.
Speaker 2: Pat on our off the air podcast. Was that on the air you gave me updates on it?
Speaker 1: I think I had mentioned it on air, and then it carried over into the podcast yesterday. I know I'm way late to the game, but I started watching Industry on on Max. And don't get me wrong, the show is great. It is just hate every character with every fiber of my body. They're all terrible people. They don't They're terrible, terrible people. I'm telling you. Pat got me to watch this show. And usually when he tells me to watch a show.
Speaker 3: It's they're like, like, you know what I mean, it's you and I have a date.
Speaker 2: We have the same taste in some shows, but other shows we're just totally up this one. I love the show and I can deal with the characters because I watch it thinking to myself, they're just characters and they're in the financial world.
Speaker 3: That's how it is.
Speaker 2: Scumbags a lot of them.
Speaker 3: That is some serious nudity and that thing.
Speaker 1: Oh just wait, just did you get to the uh just don't did you get to the one scene which I really I can't one? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, Well gosh.
Speaker 2: I see that I don't need Oh man, see I could fast forward.
Speaker 1: Anybody could do. But you don't know that's coming literally anyway.
Speaker 2: The name of the show for people that are going, what is it, it's industry. It's it's years old, Yeah, but it's good. We had three, I think three seasons. But it's like suits, but graphic and has to do with a financial financial brokerage company in New York and based in London. Instead of law it's instead of a bunch of lawyers, it's yeah, a bunch of brokers.
Speaker 3: I like that that one.
Speaker 2: Anyway, let's move along, you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Ohio State University has again installed a bacon vending machine that we had this story a few years ago when they installed one on campus. That machine is no longer there. It's an ongoing partnership with the Ohio Pork Council, and I think that one was replaced with a narcan machine that I don't know, wouldn't tell This bacon vending machine showed up at Ohio State's football stadium. They're at the Horseshoe this past weekend, and fans actually were kind of pissed off about this.
Speaker 3: How could you be upset about a bacon masine?
Speaker 1: Well, because the Ohio State fans would like to see some improvements made at the stadium. The stadium has been around a long long time and it has had some renovations over the years, but it could go for a facelift. And they're like, great, you're you know, we need this, this, and this done to the stadium, and you give us a bacon machine.
Speaker 2: Well, fans, they're partnering up with the Bacon Council or whatever you said, the Ohio Pork Council, which means there's money involved. Maybe they're gonna use some money to revamp the stadium. Now that you've spoken.
Speaker 1: The machine, is it Tature's pork products. It doesn't like cook up hot bacon, fire that out, which would just that would be something, Oh, yeah, you're at the football game. You know what I could go for. I'm gonna run down to the concession stand and get a thirteen dollars beer and uh you a few strips of hot, sizzling bacon.
Speaker 2: It'd be the exact same as driving by the public's parking lot and smelling the chicken yes, through the chicken vent holes the whole stadium, which smell like bacon. Man, where do I feel like I want bacon. It's it's four in the afternoon. Somebody said, if you fall asleep and on watching the military, you put your whole platoon in danger. Yep, same thing with deadly as catch or you know, below deck stop with the below decks, and then there's cement head or stago z in all caps for concrete seing all caps now, okay caps.
Speaker 1: And Gary Clark Junior tickets.
Speaker 2: You want some, it's just a phone call away four oh seven nine one six one oh one one.
Speaker 1: Clearing the line right now, Taco will just uh indiscriminately pick one. If it's you, those tickets will be yours. Good luck.
Speaker 3: Follow the lend j r R, Orlando's rock station,