Speaker 1: And now it's time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge. Listeners to your corners, say good morning to Chad. Hellou Chad, Good morning, Good morning, Chad. Chili tells me it's been a couple of years since you've played, Yes, sir, yeah, well, welcome back, dude.
Speaker 2: Good to have you back on.
Speaker 1: Did you have any success when you did play in the past, No, sir, No, okay, no, pump chump.
Speaker 2: All right, well let's try to fix that today. All right, all right, welcome back. It's been a couple of years. Is that correct?
Speaker 1: Yes, sir?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: What about Ashley with an e y Ashley e?
Speaker 2: Why? Good morning? Good morning? You played last year?
Speaker 1: Huh? Yes, I did. I was the first lady of last year. You're not she the first lady of this year?
Speaker 2: No, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I have to ask over John all right, well, I have to ask other on. He can text Tessa and then maybe Tessa can email in when.
Speaker 2: She wakes up.
Speaker 1: Ashley. Good to have you back on. Did you win last year? I did? I got to day three? Okay, three wins under her belt. Chad's never won before. Edbur sounds like he wants it, though, all right, So Ashley, Chad, shout out your name when you think you know the answer. Two correct answers gets you a Rod Ryan Show t shirt. Chad, good luck, Ashley, e y good luck. Here comes your questions.
Speaker 2: You're shouting out your name, Chad.
Speaker 1: All right? What food business is recognized by their golden arches? Ashley, Chad, welcome back McDonald's. It's a correct answer. He didn't smoke you, Ashley, but he did get you. Next question in Chad sneaky. It's like real quiet, mellow. You're just sitting there all right.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Question number two, Ashley and Chad name the movie that this iconic quote comes from.
Speaker 2: You're Gonna Need a Bigger Boat?
Speaker 1: Ashley, Ashley jos correct answer, Chad, I didn't hear you at all on that. Did you not know that movie from the seventies?
Speaker 2: I remember the movie. I didn't remember the quote.
Speaker 1: You're gonna need a bigger boat? Rumor has it Roy Scheider improvised that line? Oh, I don't know that it was written in the script. I want that to be true. Yeah, I want that to be so true.
Speaker 2: For the win.
Speaker 1: Ashley and Chad. Good game, guys. Here we go which Sesame Street character has a toy version that starts with.
Speaker 2: Ashley, Elmo, tickle me, Elmo is the correct It's perfect. You did tie that out. You tied that out perfectly. And Chad was right behind you too.
Speaker 1: Chad, pretty good for not playing for a couple of years. I don't know why you've always lost. You sounded like you really had commanded this game for a minute there. Yes, that's what happened the last time.
Speaker 2: All right, Chad, are you gonna play again? Don't wait a couple of years, play again?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: I like the involvement.
Speaker 2: I like people getting involved. Ashley, you want to get involved.
Speaker 1: You want to play tomorrow?
Speaker 2: Yes. Perfect,