Speaker 1: Let's do the picks for week six. We can't do San Francisco at Seattle. San Francisco beat Seattle last night and they look horrible, but go ahead quickly.
Speaker 2: In London, Bears hosts the Jaguars. I guess if you want to call it hosting. Bears are one and a half point favorites.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll take the Bears.
Speaker 2: I'll take Jacksonville for no other reason, then that's what I want to happen, all right.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: Cardinals off their first win. Okay, I mean it is kind of a pick up. One and a half points.
Speaker 2: Great Cardinals at Packers. Packers are five point favorites at Lambell.
Speaker 1: Cardinals on the road for a second straight week. Remember they beat San Francisco. I'm gonna take the Packers given the points.
Speaker 2: I will also, you know what, no, I think Arizona's been a little surprising this year.
Speaker 4: I like Arizona to cover five points. Okay, I don't know if the way, but it's like one.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's move on. Cleveland Browns at Philadelphia Eagles. Eagles are nine point favorites.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's way too much. Cleveland horrible though, but that's a lot of points to give. They could beat him by ten and they would cover. That's a lot. I'm gonna go with Cleveland.
Speaker 2: I'll take Philly. I know it's a big spread, but you nailed it. I mean both things.
Speaker 4: He said up.
Speaker 2: Sure, that's a lot of a lot of points and the Brown sucks, so I'll take I'll take Philly to cover nine. Texans at New England. New England is a touchdown dog at home. Houston six and a half point favorites.
Speaker 3: Drake May's first start of his NFL career.
Speaker 2: Gimme Houston, Houston, really good team. They'll win by more than a touchdown. Uh. Colts at Titans. Titans are three point favorites at home. This is a terrible matchup. Just I know, boring game.
Speaker 3: Not a fan divisional games, So that's how it would be. Build.
Speaker 2: Colts are favored. Yeah, Colts are favored by or No. Titans are favored by three at home, by three?
Speaker 3: Yes, I say they win by six. Give me Tennessee.
Speaker 2: I'll take Tennessee as well. Come I'm on Nashville. Keep it rolling after that. Vanderbilt win. Buccaneers at Saints. Buccaneers are three and a half point favorites on the road.
Speaker 1: Wow, on the road, Saints don't have Derek Carr. Spencer Rattler is starting. Give me Tampa.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll take Tampa as well for the same reasons you mentioned.
Speaker 2: Washington at Baltimore Baltimore seven point favorites.
Speaker 4: I'm going to keep this thing rolling.
Speaker 1: I love watching Washington, I really do. I think Baltimore's got something for him. I think the Commanders can keep it close. I'll take Baltimore to win, but i'll take Washington to cover.
Speaker 2: I'm with you in Lockstep. I think the Commanders cover that seven. But the Bravens win by four. I think they've kind of found their groove here. With Lamar Chargers at Broncos. The Chargers are three point favorites.
Speaker 4: In Denver.
Speaker 3: Wow, I say they win by five. I'm not so. Denver's defense is pretty good.
Speaker 1: I actually think but and Justin Herbert has been bothered by the ankle injury, so I think the timing for their bye.
Speaker 3: Week was good. I'll take the chart.
Speaker 4: I'm with you. Give me the favorite and mile High.
Speaker 2: I'll take the Chargers to cover three Steelers at Raiders. This is another one that's just kind of a not gonna be very fun to watch. Steelers are three point favorites, though with elstin Field's under center.
Speaker 1: Yeah, give me Pittsburgh because Vegas doesn't know what they're doing at quarterback, right O'Connell's gonna start Gardner Minshew was benched. Neither one of these teams is good at that position. Give me Pittsburgh.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't think either team is great, and I think if this was in Pittsburgh the line would be even a little bit bigger.
Speaker 4: I think the Raiders are brutal.
Speaker 2: The one X factor could be Max Crosby getting after Fields. But I'll take the Steelers to cover three Atlanta Falcons at Carolina. The Falcons are six point favorites on the road. Give me Atlanta, me too quick one. I think her cousins deals. Here's the one everyone everyone probably wants to hear Us picks the Lions at Cowboys. Lions are three point favorites, which is kind of crazy, and Jerry's will it is crazy.
Speaker 1: I think it's gonna be really tight. I love that the Lions are coming off buy. I think they'll win. But it's is it three or three and a half? According to Soaring Eagle Casino.
Speaker 2: And Soaring Eagle has it at three three on the nose, So you could push. If you pick the Lions to push Lions win by three, it's a push, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: So yeah, give me, I think it's man.
Speaker 2: Come on, chef, I'm gonna take Dallas, Dallas to cover the three.
Speaker 3: To cover the three.
Speaker 4: Do you think the Lions win?
Speaker 3: Yes, Okay, it's gonna be close.
Speaker 4: Do the Lions win?
Speaker 2: But I think the Lions win by a touchdown. I think they're marching in there is the better team.
Speaker 4: They'll win. They'll cover that three.
Speaker 2: A couple more games Sunday Night Football Bengals at Giants. The Bengals looking to get their second win and they're three and a half point favorites.
Speaker 1: The Giants have played well. The hook is a difference maker. Give me the Giants.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna take the Bengals for no other reason than they have to win this game, and they're already kind of drawing dead at one, one and four.
Speaker 4: You know that's tough. You can't.
Speaker 3: I think they'll win, but I'm taking the Giants with them at the point.
Speaker 2: That half point is the deal breaker for you. So you think the Bengals win by a field goal. Yeah, I don't hate it all right. And last, but not least, as we go to break here Monday Night football, it's the Bills taking on the Jets, and the Bills are two and a half point favorites on the road.
Speaker 3: This is a tough one for me New York with a new head coach.
Speaker 1: We never had had a chance to talk about this, and it would have been a good topic with Aaron Rodgers and how much he was part of this.
Speaker 2: Gimme Buffalo, Yeah, this is probably my favorite bet of the week. We're gonna have to wait a while. We might talk more about this on Monday, but I think Buffalo is gonna blow out the Jets.
Speaker 4: Too much turmoil going on right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah,