Speaker 1: Welcome to the Snart Tagg You're about to teach yours glazed by the great Chris Rays, Derek Black Ben, and Tom Sweey. Sit back and prepare for some ship. Sit back and prepare for some blazing glory.
Speaker 2: I really want to play Pirate Yakuza the game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh, I thought you meant a little lifestyle.
Speaker 2: Said play.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean like like you play in real life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, what are you stupid?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: Don start tanking podcast to mean? Chris, it's Tim, Tim. That's not Derek, it's him Kingston. It's him Derek. Look at look at him? WHOA that was weird? Mm hmm. You're right there, you got bronchitas. Now.
Speaker 3: I hate that dog esque cough you just did.
Speaker 2: The dog little dog cough.
Speaker 4: Kind of actually with their whole neck, because they're not built to be coughing. I don't think. I don't think a dog prior to humans ever coughed. What the fuck does that mean?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think humans introduced coughing to dogs.
Speaker 2: They mimic us. I think like they.
Speaker 3: Never had the cough before people were around.
Speaker 2: I don't even I don't know how to respond to that.
Speaker 3: Do you think humans are our dogs are older?
Speaker 2: Like? Species wise, every question that is being asked right now is the dumbest thing I've hurt.
Speaker 3: Not that that's not that dumb of a question. What are you asking our dogs as old as people?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I don't like Caenus, like the like the like the original, like doggies. What do you think is older gays or straights?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Ship, that's a good question. It's a interesting question. See, that's a good question. Ask more questions like that. Yeah, what do you think came first the N word? Or black people? I feel like black people probably, and then they started them that Yeah, then the word was in their hearts though, right right, just not articulated.
Speaker 4: We had to manifest it like a fucking spectral blade. There's a spectral blade.
Speaker 2: Stupid? I think.
Speaker 3: I think it's an interest question, like what's older dogs are human?
Speaker 2: It's not interesting? Why is it not interesting? Because there's like an answer and it's gonna you're gonna learn look it up right now.
Speaker 3: It's probably gonna be dogs.
Speaker 2: It's just gonna be like it'll it'll be one or the other. That's why it's not an interesting question because, like I either answer doesn't really change anything like.
Speaker 4: I think because I think cities are younger than dogs. Cities are younger than dogs. I'm pretty sure cities are younger. Sure, I'm pretty sure cities younger than dogs.
Speaker 2: Probably.
Speaker 3: Why Why would you say that?
Speaker 4: Because a lot of like ancient civilizations had dogs but not men, Like ancient civilizations weren't really around before the dogs in humans, which a civilization to your standard, man, that's a interesting question. Okay, So like probably like proper like proper society and like they're being a structure and then like sort of like a social not hierarchy, but social standard in which people do things, you know, like sort of like I'm thinking the Mesopotamia there, the ones that people say are like one of the oldest, if not the Samerians or Samarians there. You go, Yeah, they're like the oldest, right, And I'm pretty sure they had dogs.
Speaker 3: I don't know what they did or what I honestly don't to me it, I honestly don't know. I can't even say, yeah, I don't know if the Samerians would have dogs, because I don't know if how if you know, like the wolves were brought over there and domesticated. I I literally it sounds retarded, and I'm not even gonna try.
Speaker 2: I know more about that weird mess of a sandwich you just got from Duncan Donuts than I do about the Samerian culture, I have to say, and I know very little about that.
Speaker 4: I know a little bit about it, but because of the fact that the thing with the eyes like they do always have their sites of them eyes wide open so the gods wouldn't get mad at them.
Speaker 2: I've watched documentaries about these things and then I'm like, that's interesting, and then I shut the documentary off and then nothing's retained because I know that if I ever need it, I could simply pull it up immediately. I mean, that's like, yeah, that's a matter of technology, really, is what it is.
Speaker 4: So you just don't learn anymore. You just like you see and you don't absorb, you like, oh, look at that color. I don't think it's just I don't think it's just me. I think there's a lot of people. I think it's most people.
Speaker 2: I think it's most people.
Speaker 3: I think that's pretty common now, especially just people. I don't know what they do when when they see something they just see I just came across like a person.
Speaker 2: This is insane, So like, what is it you found? Like you found like a human being on the internet.
Speaker 3: So I found somebody tagged this on the I foundah, exactly.
Speaker 2: Well, well, first of all, that's I feel like eventually it's going to become increasingly rare. It's not a bot. Yeah, it's gonna be like all bots. Isn't that like a theory already, Like like the Internet's already kind of like fifty to seventy percent fake.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I think I think a lot of us.
Speaker 4: But I think when you post something that's like analyticals, like the social consciousness of the group, and then you just get a bunch of comments like these are not real people, because why the.
Speaker 3: Fuck would you be here? I get ye, would you be here and see this?
Speaker 2: I got a text message every day about some fucking toll violation, same where it's like on the other day in the wrong state, in the wrong state.
Speaker 3: Sometimes Yeah, dude, I got one from fucking Vermont.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm like, I got it. Everything's fake.
Speaker 3: I got another chick bot trying to flirt with me, but it was unfortunate because I'll do scenarios and then take screenshots and it's like a fun story and I'll share it with like my friends. But this one, I think I was a little bit too uh forward, so where it didn't continue the thing. Uh let me see this is that right here? Oh yeah, so Monday outstanding toll. So I just got that one. That's a fun one that it's pretty cool. Yeah, so where's this bitch?
Speaker 2: Did they say that you a PDF as well? No, I know, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't you know what it's like, you know, how you open up the contact and then it says like it shows like the like the things that they send you and you could see kind of like a preview of it.
Speaker 3: No, I only got human.
Speaker 2: I only got a link.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had a link, but you should click that link.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean, if you get strange text messages with links from numbers that you've never seen or recognize, there's a pretty good chance, like you don't you never know what could be waiting on the other end of that.
Speaker 4: That's also true, Like but in like the dumbest way possible, like could like something great.
Speaker 2: It could be like you know, I don't know Elon's fucking bank passwords. You know, you check us out.
Speaker 3: Uh so the six four to six area coda, Uh, looked it up.
Speaker 2: That was in New York. A lot of them are from New York. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So it started off saying, will you be free tomorrow? How about we go get a manicure together. So I immediately knew. I'm like, oh, this is this is some fishing bullshit. Obviously you don't want to get a manicure in New York.
Speaker 2: So what so what was the post happen? Is?
Speaker 3: Right, you're you're supposed to be like, oh, I'm sorry, you have the wrong number or some shit you're that's what they're hoping on if you're stupid, right, and so me, I was just like, yeah, I'm down, what time? And then uh, And then it replied with question marks, isn't that the phone number of Windy? And I'm like, obviously I'm off script, so it's supposed to be like so then I replied with I'm gay and then it says, oh my god, I'm so sorry I made a mistake when I saved the number before. I hope that I didn't bother you, and they stopped after I put yes, you are bothering me. I'm in the middle of getting my ass pounded.
Speaker 2: You are bothering me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, And unfortunately I think the algorithm with me saying bothering or something, it didn't continue the script because usually you can say whatever you want and they'll continue on the same script. Like, uh, there was one asking for Maurice and I was like, yes, it is Maurice, and they're like, oh, I'm so sorry I didn't know, and I say, no, bitch, I am Maurice. And then I started sending pictures of Maurice from beating the Beast and saying, you didn't this Maurice Bell's father. Huh, Bell's Father's name is Maurice, Dude, he's probably yeah, I've ever seen the beauty in the view? Okayude, guys, I know that that's such a toxic cunt, but it's why Andrew Tate exists. Essentially, Yes, he is. Gaston is essentially like, thank god that ship didn't come out like like the Disney cartoon though, because I don't know how the live action won. He's probably not nearly as good. I was probably not nearly as fucked up, I imagine.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but if that ship came out now, it would be like, oh, this is our Lord and saviors.
Speaker 2: Know about the only thing I know, my guys, is that he got He got didn't get like molested at a Disney park.
Speaker 3: He did. He did that girl like was like feeling up and he was I was like, holy ship, it's uh, it's the thing that we rarely see when the woman's fucking sexually assaulting the man.
Speaker 2: Classic that.
Speaker 4: It was really unfunny because he was just like hit off. He was like literally like he was like, hey, there are literally kids, there's kids here, and you're touching my dick.
Speaker 2: And uh yeah.
Speaker 3: Then he shot her because he has he's got just not as this giant old school fucking like.
Speaker 2: That's right. He did. He did bus that's right.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen that movie probably since the nineties. Actually, No, dude, the gas non song in that whole segment, all the YouTube poops, No one's dicksys incredibly thick as because it's neck. But of course they yeah, like he didn't know.
Speaker 2: He was like, just so you know, they didn't actually say that in the song.
Speaker 3: Well, that's my revision, that's wrig they'll take. That's my little contribution'll do to the bank. Please don't catch it.
Speaker 2: Okay, So hold on. I I brought it up specifically because I wanted to vege it. So you this sandwich that you got? Yeah, I can't even explain what the fuck I saw, baby ship he was he was ripping this thing apart. So what do you get? Like? You order usually like what like a carssan?
Speaker 3: So I'll usually get a ham in Swiss croissant if I ever go to Dunky Donuts, because it's really good. It's not worth the price, but it's good. This I'm I. I went on the Kiosk. I've never ordered on Kioska before because I'll just go to the drive through. But I went inside and I was like, let me look at the mini. I don't really know what's on here. It's the same thing. And I saw that there was a chicken and bacon croissant. I was like, that sounds way better than ham and Swiss.
Speaker 2: And then they gave me a do you still have it? Yeah? I took.
Speaker 3: I didn't even take a bite. I tore it apart and then tasted one of the chickens and.
Speaker 2: Dude like, chicken, No, hold on, this is immediately wrong. You're gonna crack.
Speaker 3: This is nothing. So I said, what did I say? Bacon and chicken and bacon croissant? What the fuck is this?
Speaker 2: What is this?
Speaker 3: What? It's just like some type of salsa, some type of it. It almost tastes like pestoo like Ali, I smell it, dude, I smell you smell it?
Speaker 2: No, think I didn't eat yet. I don't need that. I swear I smell it from here actually, which is crazy considering.
Speaker 3: But I didn't even know they had tortillas. Yeah, did they have some sort of like what do they do? Flat bread? Tortilla?
Speaker 2: Like flat? That kidding on me? I only ever got like a begging egg and cheese I worked there for unlike an Englishman that I think.
Speaker 3: I worked there for a year in my life. I hate that place. I don't go there anymore because of that. I feel well, nobody goes to the places they used to work at.
Speaker 2: I understand.
Speaker 4: I can't validate going to Starbucks anymore cause I worked there so long. I felt I shouldn't have to pay for things.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, I know what you mean.
Speaker 3: Can you go back to the one that you worked at and they'll just give you free ship? I haven't worked on so long, and probably not I mean somebody.
Speaker 2: There's no chance nobody, anybody there still I mean, there's there's no way. I've put it this way. There's no chance anybody there who was working at the time that you were working there is still there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no way, no shot. They're either dead. I know, I know.
Speaker 4: I know one girl who was a manager that I worked at, the first one I worked at when I got here, I.
Speaker 2: Worked in Glendale one.
Speaker 3: So we'll get free.
Speaker 2: Sure, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't care to go to Glendale to get Starbucks.
Speaker 2: It's like.
Speaker 3: Going to the worst place in the state.
Speaker 2: The worst place in this state.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. I would say it's the worst place in the state. It's close. It's the worst place to drive in the state.
Speaker 2: It's the worst place to drive in the state for sure. Driven in South Central. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 4: Some Central might be the worst, it might be worse. But Glendale has the highest insurance rates in the country, which is fucking unbelievable.
Speaker 2: I will say the only time in.
Speaker 3: The country, the whole thing, the whole thing is Glendale.
Speaker 2: That is exactly that is.
Speaker 4: It's it's actually real fact that the insurance rate of glendal Jamie Jamie Jamie.
Speaker 2: That's the Jamie cam. We don't haven't set up here, like literally Glendale.
Speaker 4: The insuranceent in Glendale is I think like maybe seventy five percent higher than it is in Burdbank and Eagle Rocket shit right out of it.
Speaker 2: The insurance is seventy five percent higher.
Speaker 3: Oh that's fucking nothing. Can be seventy five percent? Then this is one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 4: If something is that is total seventy five percent, that means it's one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean, Like it's it's seventy five percent of the total cost of like your vehicle or some shit where it's just like that's insane.
Speaker 4: That is so insane. That's such an insane It is so much more insane than you're thinking that. That is fundamentally crazy.
Speaker 3: Like I'm not I don't have it. If I live in Glendeal, I don't have a churance, don't I.
Speaker 2: Don't live in Goodale. Yeah, you know what I mean. I would leave immediately.
Speaker 4: It's like, oh, your assurance rate here is twenty five thousand dollars car, it's about eighteen thousand dollars a month. I'd be like, oh no.
Speaker 3: No, fucking mansion north of Glendale, Like, if you're on the two that I was looking on.
Speaker 2: What's that zellm thing?
Speaker 3: Yeah, got a Zillow and it's seventeen thousand a month, And I was like, oh cool, I was looking for new places to live.
Speaker 2: In Glendale is crazy. Seventeen thousand dollars a month to live in Glendale's fucking first of all, that's too much to live anywhere. That's I don't think there's any place that's worth it. It's for seventeen thousand. I wouldn't say seventeen thousands a month to live in New York City.
Speaker 3: It's just not like I don't, I can't.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know how any rich person even justifies that. I saw like te Pain flying on like business class or something, and people are like, why are you not taking a fucking private jet?
Speaker 2: You clearly have money. He's like, nigga.
Speaker 3: He pulled up how much a private jet is and it was almos two hundred thousand dollars just to get from I think Atlanta to Vegas. And he was like, why the fuck would I do that? Yeah, He's like, pass me the fucking those fucking bits quick things or whatever, those little crackers and I'm good.
Speaker 4: Or so much use he got all his money. That he lost all his money and he didn't fucking deal with it the right way. I think that's most of those niggas well. That he bounced back and I was like, very financially sound. Yeah, most of them don't do that. Get fucked over and there do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like the oh I'm gonna buy the dumbest car, the dumbest chain. Dude makes me so sided seeking situation because he lost.
Speaker 2: I no, he had left his eye.
Speaker 3: No, he sold his eye.
Speaker 2: I thought he sold it on Uh that'sie. Yeah.
Speaker 3: The fun The thing is he there was a misprint on how much it costs, Like he wanted to sell for one hundred fifty four thousand, actually sold one hundred fty four dollars.
Speaker 2: Oh that's right.
Speaker 3: That that was a whole scandal. He made a song about it and then.
Speaker 2: They Yeah, and then that person sold his eye for the original price. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the eyes that were so little.
Speaker 2: It's crazy. Also, my eye, it's like, no one wants you the eye is valuable? Not at all? Why not at all? There's an eye.
Speaker 3: I mean it's just an eye. It's the window to the soul.
Speaker 2: What do you mean? What are you saying?
Speaker 3: You're taking someone on's eye out and putting it in your eye is a degree of difficulty that is like, it's this is not worth anything. You also you you added that you're gonna have an eye all suspended eye just imagine collecting celebrities eyes. Yes, yeah, that's an animate shit.
Speaker 2: You don't have a free standing eye. Yeah, it's like a egg essentially.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's is insane for me to people, do you yes, rich people, Yeah, they I blame the British a lot of this, but like having this ship that's so expensive and doing nothing with it, Like they have all of India's royal jewelry there, and India's like, can we have this back?
Speaker 3: This is ours and they're like no, and the world's not doing anything about that. There's so much worth there and they're just that and it is just saying that's a Jamaican stew and it just took everything worthwhile that was from us. And then they're just like, yeah, I mean think think of like we know what's in Jamaica. I don't know, just sugar that they made so much money. Just like one guy queens and a pipe or something.
Speaker 2: Jamaica. What's in Jamaica, Queen.
Speaker 3: There's a pipe, right, yeah, it's like a pipe.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, some guys a pipe. There's one rosta man a machete trying to chop trying to chop up a coconut and missing some fucking.
Speaker 3: Some tourists keep telling him to say, bumba cloud and that's it. Come on, I'll give you.
Speaker 2: Quarter is given. What is the most like ostentatious, most like absurd like thing that you would spend money on that's in that vein. I would get like a really ornate.
Speaker 3: Oh like it's like a sword, like literally a sword like from Japan or whatever.
Speaker 2: Like not even I get it made here. But it'd be like it'd be like.
Speaker 3: To me, it would have to be like a warlords, like an authentic like oh this was fucking Usui kinchin or something that then I'd be like, yeah, I'm gonna pay a stupid amount of money to have this and do nothing with it. It's just gonna sit there.
Speaker 2: What's the difference if it's his or not? If it's just gonna sit there doing that, well.
Speaker 3: It's just it's the mysticism of knowing that, like holy ship, like some some dude, I'm this time period that I'm obsessed with that I absolutely terrifying time to live in. But like it would just be cool to just know that, but also in the back of my head knowing that some nigga probably lied to me and this is just made from Fisher Price or something.
Speaker 2: It's metal metal.
Speaker 3: They literally pissed it while making it, and steel blade's weakest fired and then they just pissed on it and to somehow turned into some type of steel.
Speaker 2: That's how the weakest steal ever the pits. That's it. That's that's steel, crittle steel. It's an iron.
Speaker 3: Its whole carbon value is so much weaker because of the pitch metal.
Speaker 2: So it's this weaker metal. Yeah, that's what you're paying for the authenticity of that weak metal.
Speaker 3: I haven't what ridiculous thing would you get?
Speaker 2: That's kind of thing. It's like, I don't. I don't because I know I know people. I've seen people like, yeah, this is Napoleon's penis, you know what I mean in a box. I'm not even exaggerating. It's like real, real thing that somebody owns.
Speaker 3: Napoleon's dick.
Speaker 2: Respute or something. Yeah, his is in a museum.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which, like I've seen many people trying to suck it was crazy. That's being like like apprehended and detained and stuff because they keep trying to.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, like a hamster.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that person should just be that should be brought in front of the city and then cock smacked to death a bunch who would hit him in the face of the dick.
Speaker 3: That's a crazy way to die. How many times you have to get smacked by a cock to die? I've seen some pretty ridiculous penises. So maybe like from the most ridiculous ones, maybe like four times for like solid pops. Four would probably take you talking about there are some clown sized dicks out there, not four four four is ridiculous. Four like a I would say, like maybe like actually upwards off like forty or something.
Speaker 2: Maybe if if four.
Speaker 4: Solid pops in the temple when he's gone, that's I don't think you understand what a dick is.
Speaker 2: That's fair?
Speaker 4: Is fair because a baseball bat, I think one precise would was I can kill somebody.
Speaker 3: Obviously, why did say something?
Speaker 2: So someone? So someone gives a kin to a baseball bat, there's no, who's do you what?
Speaker 4: I don't know anybody hand or looking. There has to be just clown size peanutes.
Speaker 2: It's not even about size.
Speaker 3: There are, but they can't even retain the blood and hardness to really be effective.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, that person you're gonna have to look they get the job done. That person's gonna expire to it's gonna be a tumor, and then.
Speaker 3: They're gonna viagra all the way done, bagging him up all the way where he's gonna be like, I'm fading. But it doesn't matter as long as you keep it hard on machines.
Speaker 2: What if you got your things so hard and then you hit somebody with it, but it was so full of blood that it burst like a water. Oh that's great. Ah, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Having your dick me so hard that it's on the verge of bursting. It's crazy. And you're scared, and you're scared. You're getting harder, and you're like.
Speaker 2: No, this is the snake eating itself.
Speaker 3: I found a movie that I've been looking for for a long time. U. I was at my grandma's house once, and I was watching.
Speaker 2: Your grandma's house once.
Speaker 3: The only the only one the only one time I saw this crazy ass movie, and I never went there again. You'll see why I never went read. So this movie, I only remembered like these guys being in like a warehouse or something, and then like apprehended this one dude and there was just like a ball dude or something kind of giving some speech or something like a menacing speech. And then they get like it looked like garden shears from my memory, and they just cut this other dude's dick off, and and I was like, you watched to your grandmother's at my grandma's house at you know, everybody's asleep. I'm just flipping through the channels, and I was like, what the fuck is this? And it stayed in my memory. So this is I'm not even probably ten years old yet, and it stayed in my memory. And I just found the movie like two years ago. It's on Uh I wish somebody might remember this. I haven't saved in my like watch later, but it's on entirely for free on YouTube. It's like, and I've been looking for this movie for a long time and then I finally autistically went It's always on Reddit. You can all find the answers on Reddit because it's just the home of autism, right, it's just a bunch of dedicated people. Yeah, and so I and then they it's this. It's how I found many things going through I used to not really use redd it that much, but I thought.
Speaker 4: You read it like maybe like in twenty twenty two. Yeah, it's a wealth of information.
Speaker 3: It's it's fantastic a lot of times.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, I mean unfortunately, it's quite useful.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, it is quite useful.
Speaker 4: I I'd go on there every like month or so, and.
Speaker 2: That's just pretty funny. R slash nice guys, it's pretty great. I haven't been on Reddit. I can't remember the last So I used to use Reddit for porn. It's that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I've never done that, but it's a good smathering of porn there.
Speaker 2: Well. The thing is, like the thing that I remember was that it was like it was like a really risky game because sometimes so what they would you would find some random not Safe for work reddit, right, and in the top corner it would say random nsfwh and so you could click It's just like just like scroll through random shes like I wonder what fucking I wonder what other subreddits there are, yeah, and sometimes you would like it would be normal stuff, but then eventually you'd get to like, I don't know, exploded hands because that's technically not safe for words definitely, and then it would immediately sow you up, and then you'd be like, I guess I'm done. O good.
Speaker 3: That's how you get put off the matrix. Hopefully you busted by that point, because like sometimes you would sometimes you'd be like, well, I guess I'm blue balling.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Sometimes yeah, I'll pick I'll pick this up later. But I haven't done reddit in a long ass time. And then I remember the last time I tried to go on it, they like changed the web design real, like fucking crazy, where it's like a bunch of bubbles and ship I'm just like, this is yeah, I hate the way this looks.
Speaker 3: I never fully grasp how reddit functions.
Speaker 2: Particularly.
Speaker 3: One thing that I learned is you're not supposed to which I don't understand. You're not supposed to promote yourself, like your your content. If you have content, you're not supposed to, like if you joined subreddits, you're not supposed to post, which to me is a foreign concept because I'm like why why else do I have social media?
Speaker 2: Essentially? Then yeah, the idea is that I think it was like to to organically grow things so other people, like, if you did have anything of worth of note, someone else would share it. I just don't.
Speaker 3: I just don't like that if you're no one, because who the fuck's gonna share you if they don't know you. So it's like the idea is to put yourself out there into the ether and then maybe somebody will see it and then share it. And I know there are people that do manipulative stuff all the time. Temple's brother was really good at that. I forgot that's right, Chris, Chris, he was really good at that, and you would show how he would manipulate and get on the front page of Reddit.
Speaker 2: I am.
Speaker 3: I gott know from read it one time through r slash. I think it's black people Twitter. That sounds about Yeah, it was black people's Twitter.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 3: I was hanging out with the we were all hanging out at a vig con and it was the Eric comment etiquette with his pineapple haircut, like fucking h y Ms doing his so like fucking pineapple purse, pineapple haircut and an atom and I'm in between them looking.
Speaker 2: Actually wearing this.
Speaker 3: Funny enough, I'm wearing this thing and I'm looking like this. And then it was one of those memes like when you're when you're you know, like your your mom or your parents want you to like start hanging out with the white kids so you don't like join like a gang or whatever. It was like one of those things, and I was like, this is so stupid.
Speaker 2: How this baby?
Speaker 3: I mean, I get it, I get it. They're they're they're actually pretty.
Speaker 2: It's a ridiculous image. That image looks insane.
Speaker 3: It's fucking that fucking I forgot that you would do that there, Adam. Every picture he'd be like talking and then a camera would come up and you and then start talking again. Like one frame.
Speaker 2: It was pretty good. That is interesting, man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the one frame of a et that reminds me of that frame.
Speaker 2: Looks like that ship is somebody was that porked? Plus? Who did that? Somebody? Somebody? Animal? That dude? Is he dead? I don't know? Fine, huh, he will be fine. Fine, I don't worry about portus. He's safe and sound.
Speaker 3: Oh he's Canadian, so he's he's you know, if he's Canadian. He's fine, he's Canadian. What do you is this like a Kingston brain thing where like you just you're seeing he's not from America.
Speaker 2: I know that. I do not know that. I do know he's not from America. I could be from Dubai for all we know.
Speaker 3: Maybe I don't think he's from Dubai because I remember him wearing a crop top one time.
Speaker 2: I don't think they play over there.
Speaker 3: You know my knowledge that slide.
Speaker 2: You know what my knowledge of Dubai is. Uh, there's a game called Spec offs the Line. Yeah, yeah, I got there's a multiplayer mode and there were a bunch of maps in Dubai, And I mean, like Dubai sucks really.
Speaker 3: So much.
Speaker 2: Said granted it was in the context of insane sandstorms in a fictional video game, right, Like my brain's like, what is what the fun is going on in Dubai?
Speaker 3: I do you think I will say that game came out in probably twenty thirteen or something, before the world about Dubai, before they invested like so much money into making it like the the epicenter of like vacations or whatever the fuck?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, but what happens is people billionaires go to Dubai. They by like rent like porn stars and they bang on there.
Speaker 3: Yeah buy, Yeah, it's basically a place to take high class whoors. And then there is like Global Vegas now Global, Yeah, I guess that's yeah Vegas, it's san Vegas. Well wait, that doesn't make sense because san Vegas is san Vegas like Global Vegas.
Speaker 2: It is like here is where you go like Tec.
Speaker 3: I guess Global, Yeah, it's it's Vegas, accurate, it's Vegas for everybody else?
Speaker 2: Yea, yeah, the world Global? Where is Dubai? Though? What country is it? And?
Speaker 3: I think it's in the United Emirates?
Speaker 2: I think, isn't it?
Speaker 3: It's in the the the the Empire, the eat.
Speaker 2: I think I know what you're trying to say, but I don't know what.
Speaker 4: I'm rich hearted, I don't put it that way. I don't know exactly where it is. I could I can probably put on a map before I can tell you what country it's in.
Speaker 2: There's no shot.
Speaker 3: Actually, how confused I am.
Speaker 2: No way you could.
Speaker 3: I think I know where it is, I actually cannot do that.
Speaker 2: You know what? You know?
Speaker 3: How I know where Kentucky Kentucky is?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 3: Because it looks like glove. No, man, let's Michigan. You know that guy. You know that guy who was in the middle of the United States.
Speaker 2: You know that guy? Yeah, that guy? You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: No, I have no idea what you're talking.
Speaker 2: He was the guy. He's made out of states. You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Did you do good history?
Speaker 2: I did? Actually, it's a long time you're I'm not sure. You know the guy in the middle of the States where he's like you drawn and he's like he's got like a little chef's hat.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't know that that was a thing.
Speaker 2: I remember like teachers respected me. I remember this from like kindergarten or first grade.
Speaker 3: They were like, hey, you need a stupid person to conceptualize what this is. They didn't do that to us. How many states I did the thing with? I know what, I know all the states? This is my country. I know the capitals, I know information.
Speaker 2: What's the capital state? My ass? Yeah, my ass? Which one is it? Because you're gonna prove that I forgot, like, what's the capital of Uhistan?
Speaker 3: That's not a state. How do you know I live here and state?
Speaker 2: Trump's working on it. So hold on, that's true, that that God might be. I want all the stand countries. They're they're funny people I like.
Speaker 3: I like Joe Jo's bizarre fucking he watched bar at once and he's like he wants all the stand countries. I want them all.
Speaker 2: He's that guy.
Speaker 3: He's crazy, funny and legis song.
Speaker 2: I like the stands. I like this.
Speaker 3: What's the capital of South Carolina? South Carolina? Yeah, funk, that's North. I think Charlotte's North.
Speaker 2: It's Chusta.
Speaker 3: Is it Charleston?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: See you are you already you already showed that, Like I I'm completely rusty.
Speaker 2: That is the New Mexico. Yeah, New Mexico, North Carolina. New Mexico, North Carolina. Dude, when I found out the one dude, when I found out that Kansas City was not in Kansas had pissed me off. Actually, like it really.
Speaker 3: It's no, no, no, it's it's in a way worse state.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 3: That's pretty bad state, don't get me wrong. A lot of terrible people live there. But it's in Missouri. Yeah City, Missouri, which is misery, you know, Like it's like it makes that's the fact that that place is called that as crazy.
Speaker 2: Imagine New York City.
Speaker 3: They called it. The people that went there, the fucking dumb white people. They were like, hey, go over Midwest and go see what an Indian's doing. And they went there and they were just getting it haunted by wind to go and ship, and they called it misery.
Speaker 2: Missouri was, I have to say, like a of the states that I the United Emirates. Yes, yeah, yeah, so I when we were driving through the United States, I remember specifically Missouri being ugly, Like I like, Missouri was like specifically ugly, Like Kansas was boring and bland and also kind of dreary, but like Missouri had like architecture that I could only describe as like intentionally gross.
Speaker 3: I have no memory of. I know, I've passed through Missouri many times. I just don't It's just like nothing. I have a very memory, right, Yeah, have.
Speaker 4: You guys went, because you guys can't go through the tops like mountain just like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not really, yeah, because that's what Appalachia is and that's where like you'll might you'll meet a demon.
Speaker 2: Was an Appalachia in the south well that yeah, well most of all through Yeah, I know the appalach but like I mean, like what people refer to as Appalachia is not by Missouri.
Speaker 3: I don't think so. Yeah, but also don't quote me on that ship.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I thought, just like the south, the Apalachia was like if this is America, the whost benefit. I thought this part was like that. You was like this, there's the whole country. If you could see the whole country of America. Right this being the two tops where it's like Vermont touching Canada over here right, the two tops, and then like over here it's like I guess the top of the West Coast. I'm not saying it's like Washington. I think right at the top of the West that ship very I'm not remembering that. I don't remember.
Speaker 3: I'm not like my brain is skipping.
Speaker 4: I thought Appalachia, like let's say, like I'm thinking of Seattle, Seattle, I'm thinking of this. I'm thinking Illinois, Like Chicago's like the Illinois you think Apple Chicago.
Speaker 2: Not there.
Speaker 4: I think it's below it. But it's like to the west right, it's like a little bit.
Speaker 2: Man, this is the dumbest.
Speaker 3: If I'm not mistaken, I could be wrong.
Speaker 2: I'm not. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Why don't you just confirm it real quick, because all have computers. Yeah, that's true, and it's like usually have your phone out. I'm shocked at your phone is having some sort of knowledge that's already baked into your brain. All right, why are you looking that up? Where do you think? So where do you think to buy? Is? Like what is it like attached to? Like if you had to like a country that it's the country that is well known to the world, where would you say, Dubai is adjacent to.
Speaker 2: The United this is the United Arab Emirates.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, this is like which is you know a few you know how the UK like that. So I really have no concept of like where this place is. That's that's how I was too until I just looked it up right now. So the biggest landmark, it's just it's uh to the right of Saudi Saudi Arabia. So like so if you Saudi Arabia and then you just a little bit south into the right on the the border, I mean, but on the coast Abia like Abu Dhabi's they.
Speaker 2: People vacation Saudi Arabia as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it's all relative and stuff, and they all have all that crazy fucking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're not.
Speaker 3: They're not. They're not encountering the struggle that's there, like they're not.
Speaker 2: You know that's interesting. I know, it's like it's like a resort.
Speaker 3: I feel like a lot of those people are richer than Elon Musk, but they just don't like, oh they don't, they don't. They don't broadcast their money because they always say, like, oh, he's the richest person in the world them, Like I don't believe that by it. I go with it because I just what's the point of pushing back against that. It doesn't matter. But like I don't think I think.
Speaker 2: There's no shot. Now.
Speaker 3: I think there are people that that are worth trillions.
Speaker 4: I think there are people that are worth so much money, but they're the money that they are worth, the money that they're worth is so like one hundred percent negatively gained that they can't broadcast it at all.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: It's like it's like it's like it's so like, undoubtedly they're just from selling young girls.
Speaker 2: Wherever do that.
Speaker 4: I just think, I mean, like it's like that's where I think it's more just.
Speaker 3: Resource Like you're sitting on the amount of land you have and the amount of oil you have and uh, minerals and all that kind of stuff is worth this amount, because it's the same thing for Elon. Elon doesn't have. Elon is worth trillions. He doesn't just have. He can't just well, sorry, I said, we don't work trillions. Yeah, he's crazy. He's worth billions. He's worth like four hundred billion, but he can't just pull for under billion dollars out of his bank account. It's worth it's not liquid, right, right.
Speaker 4: So it was the entire sorry, it's the entirely Appelachian trail. It starts in Maine. I didn't know it started in Maine at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, yeah, it starts. I understand that that's the trail. That's not all the Appalachia area they called that.
Speaker 2: Appalacha is like a very specific term.
Speaker 4: And I thought it was like going towards the Midwest, Like I didn't know. I didn't That's what I thought it was.
Speaker 2: I in my mind, it's like in the south.
Speaker 3: To me, because I'm like, yeah, it's the fucking mountains, and it does go up to yeah, it does go up to the northeast, so interesting West Virginia.
Speaker 2: Kind of area.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I mean, it definitely passes through.
Speaker 4: Uh, that's the kind of area where you meet from the hills have eyes and like that where you meet like the motherfuckers that are radiated from like their parents fucked me throughther for years.
Speaker 2: I think like Inahuasca, did you watch the I was gonna say, do you guys see that they found that giant skeleton?
Speaker 3: What do you mean where in Dubai? Oh no, what did they see? Could they determine cause they could determine the ethnicity of this gentle person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a Jewish fella. Oh wow Ashkenazi? Oh there interesting? Interesting? Do there his head? I think the skull they found the skull, and the skull was about I think forty million inches. I don't think you know in diameter.
Speaker 3: In forty million inches in diameter, really fascinating story.
Speaker 4: I can't think it's that like that is like that's a big number, But you don't know how big that number is.
Speaker 2: Forty million inches in diameter. I think I understand.
Speaker 3: I think you I think you know that's big. I don't think you understand how large that that's. I think Siri can could quantify how many meters that is.
Speaker 2: I know, I know gpt can oh, SERI cannot that is anything. It's actually bewildering how we've been like trinked to thinking that. Yeah, go ahead, Siri. How many mecking bitch? Hey siri? How many meters? Is four hundred million inches? Four million? Is anything in the world that big? You mean, just gave up, just shut off? So ten million meters.
Speaker 3: In diameter, Chris, that thing is diameter. That's okay. What's the diameter of the Earth?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What is the diameter of the Earth in meters? Answer found, Chris?
Speaker 3: That's the galaxy? You just that was the risk. That's the galaxy. It was the biggest skeleton. What was it seven? What was seven thy nine hundred and eighty? That's great, that said galaxy? You just said, not even a galloy? What's the bigger than the galay? What's the greater cosmos?
Speaker 2: Put the diameter of the galaxy? Hey? How how big is the estimated diameter of the galaxy? You need to estimated milk.
Speaker 5: Galaxy mated around one hundred thousand years about nine point five times ten to the power of twelve kilometers. The diameter of the Milky Way galaxy is estimated to be about nine point five times the power of seventeen kilometers.
Speaker 2: That doesn't help me. That's still that's still, that's still much smaller than what you said.
Speaker 3: No, that is actually insanely much larger.
Speaker 2: What do you say, that's that's much larger. It's it's tens You switch your opinion, like mid sentence, you see that.
Speaker 3: I don't you just spoke? I spoke because I'm gonna say that what just happened? Yeah, Yeah, that's much much much bigger than.
Speaker 2: That's what I mean.
Speaker 3: It's so funny, how like I hate the universe because of how when you see a picture when they when they when they have a picture of a just a small little speck and you see a bunch of galaxies within that area, I'm like, that's fucking bullshit.
Speaker 2: That's just one.
Speaker 3: Little teeny like the and then and then based on numbers, a multiverse ship is a thing. Essentially, you are letting yourself fall into the big problem of your trying to understand a cosmology as a dirt monkey on Earth, you know, it is like, it's interesting.
Speaker 2: To look at it's three four thirty three billion feet. What is forty billion inches? So it's forty million inches.
Speaker 4: Oh my finding that just in just in Bethlehem somewhere.
Speaker 3: This is like some interdimensional thing that could exist simultaneously in its dimension in ours because.
Speaker 2: Work is poking out of does that work? And they somehow killed it? They killed it. Felt that. I think it's just maybe natural causes.
Speaker 4: Maybe so it might have been having a heart attack, Well it might.
Speaker 2: It might have been like, uh, you know, how like people with Marphan syndrome. You know, Marfan syndrome syndrome that's tall like lanky a Linko Lincoln, Lincoln, you know, like what yeah, freaklink frinky link he you know, people like that, people like that are so tall that their heart can't pump the blood to the brain, to their brain, and Dick gets simultaneously.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they get bots and they actual he die.
Speaker 2: He has to choose one path.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a slender man. And slender Man is a guy with war that's just like he just has. He's just a misunderstood guy. He's asking for help me. He's leaving those pages a little bit because he can't talk to about it. He gets tired, he fall asleep because you don't, because he doesn't, you don't ever see slender slender Man actually do anything to you write.
Speaker 4: I mean, he shows up and he scares you, but he's just like, hey, can you give me a second to tell you that? And you run off, I feel and you die from fear.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you see Dick. But his voice is he's so tall that his voice is so far his mouth is so far away from his lungs that when he.
Speaker 3: Talks, it sounds like static.
Speaker 4: With siren Head. Siren Head's not really trying to hurt anybody. He's just trying to ask for directions how to get home. Yeah, but it sounds like a siren understood. They're all misunderstood. Absolutely, Yeah, I think, honestly sure, story writing a bunch of like creepy pastas that are just misunderstood. I like they're just simply like they're just simply that'd be really fun trying to just get home.
Speaker 3: And they're from like a different place and they're like, guys, I'm trying to hurt anybody, please, everybody's attacking me. I just want to get to my house. I don't want to hear I'm not a paranormal. I'm just a guy woke.
Speaker 2: I don't hear that woke ship about like it's misunderstood, fucking or except families fucking get the fuck out of air. Yeah, sh misunderstood. Why can't people just be evil like in the good old days?
Speaker 3: In the good old days, not all is woke?
Speaker 4: Twenty twenty five, guys, suck you guys are so you guys? Are you guys should both fucking complete?
Speaker 3: Like whatever in PC and and pegger Anyway, anyway, what do we want to do?
Speaker 2: We've spent a good thirty minutes talking about nothing that was awesome? Yeah, what have been talking about? Wait? Absolutely is the dog thing in the city?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I can't don't come back to that.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, there's nothing of value to be learned in that time. I just don't.
Speaker 3: So I don't because I guess he's a society of civilizations?
Speaker 2: What is these? What did you say? Civilization? Civilization? Society?
Speaker 3: Are dogs over older than Sigmyer?
Speaker 2: Siev?
Speaker 3: Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 2: Uh? What Sidmyer? Civilization? You fool? Give me alone? Yeah? Are they so dogs older than? Is sid Meyer like a Tom Clancy type figure? I now, I'm I probably like, is there even a Sidmyer? Like? I don't know at this point of like you question.
Speaker 3: You've You've made me question everything because I legitimately Tom Clancy was live.
Speaker 2: In the last episode we talked about Tom Clancy and how he really has very little if anything to do with anything that has his name on it, especially you know, after his death obviously, but like, yeah, it's like, is sid Meyer.
Speaker 3: They are older? They expected to be older the civilization?
Speaker 2: What dogs? Dogs? The people domesticated wolves while they were developing their animals while they were like, uh, in tribes.
Speaker 4: Well, well obviously that makes sense. Yeah, but because dogs are more modern than wolves.
Speaker 2: Dogs are wolves, yes, but like we're talking about domesticated dogs, not like, well, so what you're asking is, is is a domesticated dog older than civilization?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's pretty obviously, that's what you think about it a little.
Speaker 3: Deeper, yeah, well, like so it does seem. It did seem obviously. The only reason I didn't say obviously because what in tribes, why don't they domesticate wolves or something? However, I was thinking maybe they didn't do that until civilization sprung up and then they started having pets. That was the only thing I was thinking of why I wouldn't say definitive duh, But uh, yeah, it is plausible that it's it's it's more obvious than not. I guess that's gay and boring.
Speaker 2: Anyway, what do we want to know?
Speaker 3: I need so my thumbnail, my thumbnail subjects. Yeah, we need a thumbnail whenever we go, because I love when we talk about random Ship. It's actually like my favorite podcast episodes. But then, like fuck, we didn't stick on anything long enough to where I'm like, what am I even gonna.
Speaker 4: Choose to think about the planet and the number? Chris gave what that's like?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I got some I got some perflet druma, I got some purple drum.
Speaker 2: All right. So Phil Franco's dead.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that's right, Rip film, rip Phil de Franco will be.
Speaker 2: Phil the finished finish.
Speaker 3: It turns out up.
Speaker 2: Philip definished, so stupid good one. I don't I think that's a good one.
Speaker 3: Philip the finished or finished the Franco finished, the Francos pretty finished, Frank finished the Franco's actually kind of good.
Speaker 2: That's actually good one.
Speaker 3: If he dies finished to like immediately you have that sh qt up like he his death goes live and six seconds later you have that posted already you get it, promote out, make sure you have it in your your your drafts. Yeah you have at your drafts. I don't finish.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so there is uh yeah, so what is it? We got some we got some drama that we can throw on the thumbnail.
Speaker 3: There's there's some drama drama that It's funny because I watched the Philip de Franco thing his show and he was talking about Ethan Klein's crash out. But Ethan has stepped up the he stepped up his Look. Man, I'm gonna be a little bit rude. I'm just gonna be rude. He stepped up his uh, his crying wolf thing that he's doing. And I say this because you're talking about Yeah, Ethan Klin not not a finished the Franco.
Speaker 2: He's just doing his job whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, he's not finished yet, so unfinished a Franco, nearly finished the Franco on the verge of being finished. Would it he dies soon? That'd be crazy. I mean, people would blame it on us.
Speaker 2: They blame it on you, they blame on him. He came up with it, saying it, Yeah, you came up with it.
Speaker 3: I never it never would have been either without you, I would an I'm not that maniacole to come up with something like that. You would throw into the first.
Speaker 2: But for some reason they're gonna pin on you. You start, you came up with it, Zoo.
Speaker 3: Prison, prison for making fun of dead Philip, the Franco and dead. Yet you aren't even gonna trial. They just say prison now, and then they slap you in iron things and then the trial is for if they're gonna kill you or not. Oh that's great, you're in prison already, but you're se if you're gonna get.
Speaker 2: Jail, I've lost all my rights anyway. Now, I just now, like the argument of the decade is really whether or not I die in prison or they kill me? The people versus Chris Reaguan, Do we kill him like for making fun of Philip Frank, making.
Speaker 4: Fun of you, for finished Franco, being innocent and having to be held like you're just innocent, you didn't do anything wrong. And then people have already gotten past the point of you being guilty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like you're just like they're not deciding your fate and.
Speaker 2: You're like, wait, what happened? We didn't even go through it? Whether I did not you did it, bitch. I love those videos of Nancy Grace. Have you seen those videos Nancy Grace? Like cause you know Nancy Grace.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, but what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: So like because of the what is it Casey Anthony coming back? Uh huh uh, Nancy Grace was like this bitch, So Nancy Graces came out again because she's like Nancy Grace, I guess to Casey Anthony is Norm McDonald to O. J. Simpson, where like if anything's happening with him, it's like he has to show up to like respond to redrag everything through again, right, and I love it. She's like this bitch is on substack. What a cunt. She didn't say any of that, but it was damn near.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is pretty fucking wild that stump bitch way like go way forever, you fucking thought to the biggest bullet And it's like she's trying to get murked or something. Yeah, so we'll just stay around long enough to wear something bad actually happens, dur maybe she can get a big payout or something.
Speaker 2: What's crazy is that, like Casey Anthony was originally yeah I'm listening there, she was actually gonna read the original like big bad. She's originally the main villain of the kids next door. Oh oh, I didn't know that. That actually makes a lot of sense though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you have Casey Anthony being like a character from Bloodborn, and it's like she which one I don't know. It's like one of the people that kills one of the babies, one of the little space babies Space babies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, little space baby. You're talking about that space blood Born. I don't remember that.
Speaker 3: There's a bunch of she like fucking he's like the fucking she like fucking the Moon's presence. But is Casey Anthony father Gascoigne. But it's like, you know, she's just chopping up her own babies and the fucking graves and killing him again killing taking a little umbilical cords.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Philip Franco's dead.
Speaker 3: Franco's dead. Ethan Klein did it actually, so he pinned on him? Yeah, yeah, so Ethan c Look, we briefly mentioned Ethan client crashing out, and uh, the one thing that's upsetting me because you know, we all know Ethan Klein. We're acquainted with Ethan Klein. Yeah, we had no problem with Ethan and The thing that I guess that upsets me is knowing him, had many conversations with him, broke bread. I'm like, I know he knows better. I know he knows how the internet works. I don't know what's going on with this guy. He's having a moment, and I feel like his friends and his co host are failing him by enabling his epic crash out. Because if I were on that show, I would have left for principle. Out of principle, be like, but I can't support what you're doing because the stuff that he's doing now's all this stuff had to do with like Hassan and all that shit, right, but it's now spilled into all these different other things that's now affecting his family. It's to the point where CPS was called.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: I've heard different things that the way CPS works in California. I haven't verified this. I don't care enough, but there's people that were like, hey, the way that he's describing the way CPS works, it does not work. You cannot do anonymous tips the way that swatting works. It has to be a credible source.
Speaker 2: It can't be anonymous.
Speaker 3: That is what I've heard. How it works in California.
Speaker 2: Well, so the loophole I think in that is that a credible source, the concept of a credible source is tailored for your average person's experience. So therefore, like if you're like a celebrity and you broadcast a lot about like your personal life, and you know, like let's say, like this is where we live, you know, this is family members, et cetera, and a lot of random people know deep information about you that for most people qualifies like a credible source. So I think that's like the loophole that like was managed to like maybe that's what I heard. It makes sense to me, which is fine. I just I just heard that you can't do.
Speaker 3: If I want to do my due diligence, I would verify if you could have an anonymous because that was a specific thing, like saying that I heard in California, it cannot be anonymous. Sure, I don't know if that now that's I feel like that's that's a kind of.
Speaker 2: A moot point. The only reason of weird if you couldn't.
Speaker 3: The only reason I think it's the only thing I read because of how much people abuse a system.
Speaker 2: I think it absolutely should not be anonymous. In any circumstance that's fair.
Speaker 3: And so anyway, the only reason I haven't verified that is because it's somewhat moved, because it's not the point of this entire argument, because from my point of view, the reason this happened at all, you know, like say like is his crash out. He knowing Ethan knows how the internet works. It's why on his own podcast he will dock somebody a detractor many times, and even their screenshots of him because he uses an Instagram all the time in his stories and when he docks this one recent guy that said, like he told Elo to rotten Hell when she got the star David Tattoo. Now they're saying that they're I just hate what's happening, because it's obvious why people are upset, but they're playing it as, oh, they're just Nazis, and that's very calling the guy that didn't say anything racist, for example, a guy that he docks, he didn't say anything racist. He said, I've been following you guys since fifteen k I'm glad I don't like follow you guys anymore, rotten Hell. So there's no racist implication on those in that text. But he called him a Nazien and Andy semi linking it because it was on ELA's tattoo of the star David. So if you're a stupid person, I understand how you can make that connection. But we use the internet, and we also understand that people are upset because of the timing, not that Ela is a fucking Israeli and got a star tattoo. It's there's a current conflict happening, and then as you guys are being accused of being Zionist, you get a tattoo and people are annoyed. And it's not like it's the same thing that happened when Ela she had an artist working with her and then said I don't, I can't no longer work with you. And then Eli said, oh, he no longer wants to work with me because I'm Israeli. And I'm like, pause, you've been Israeli the entire time.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 3: And in the text, hold on once it's becomes well, that's the thing. And even in the text it didn't say anything that had to do with that. It was obviously a brand issue, like, hey, your guys' brand's a little toxic right now. I'm not gonna work with you guys, even though I work with you prior. They've worked together before. But something's happening right now where they're doing this weird victim thing that's causing these crazy assholes on the internet in the subreddits and stuff to go way crazier. And now Ethan is publicly doxing people on his fucking platform, on the podcast that has tens of thousands of the current viewers and almost a million fucking views on the VODs, a lot of people. So the fans are going hard on the penle these people. These people are coming out. This one guy came out and he's like, oh yeah, my mom's a teacher and they're attacking her. They're saying all this crazy shit and they won't leave her alone. They won't leave my family alone. But Ethan broadcasted it and he said on his story that he wishes that he could have found more people, but most of the people talking shit are anonymous, so he wants to put these people on blast. And I'm like, okay, first of all, you're doing this crazy shit that no one should be doing, especially in somebody as large as his platform. And number two, you're inviting insane people to do the same thing to you now. And now he makes a video saying I can't believe these people are doing this to me, and I'm like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: My guy?
Speaker 3: And so he makes this video talking about the CPS thing, which is obviously fucked up, of course, but then he doesn't he leaves out anything that like, oh, I'm engaging in this type of behavior, even fucking Hassan. That could have been really inflammatory if you wanted to, because Ethan's saying that Hassan's like responsible for a lot of this stuff, not even Hassan's fans just saying Hassan. Hassan said like, I wouldn't do anything like this because I'm not Ethan Klein, and that was the biggest thing that he said. And I'm like, care to elaborate what you mean by that, sir, But he didn't even care to elaborate. So if you are a Hassan detractor and you hate him, you're immediately gonna take a side, sure, And it's just there's so much nuance left out to where obviously stank shouldn't gotten the way where they got into, but they only got there because Ethan's just crashing out. So hard. He has a vendetta and you won't stop. It's to the point where his vendetta is more important than his family safety.
Speaker 2: Right now.
Speaker 3: That sounds insane, but that is literally what's happening right now, and if anybody wants to be honest about the situation, that's the conversation that needs to be had. It's like Dan, his producer, Ab and all those people that still work there. It's like, bro, you've been crashing out for like over a year, trying to sue people, sue subreddits, doxing people, being proud of it, calling everyone Nazis and anti Semites and all this shit, and then now he's like surprised that people are fucking these crazy assholes, these terminally online people are fucking with him when he's been fucking with them. And I'm like, like, there's this guy Baden Panada that I discovered just like a couple of weeks ago, and he's kind of an asshole, but he's an asshole, but he's also he's an asshole. But look at Ethan understands this. Here's something that happened with bad Panada. The reason why they they have such beef. Ethan said by the definition of what a terrorist is. Ela when she was a part of the IDEF is technically a terrorist. And even at one point Ethan was like, I understand why people think the IDEA for terrorists, but like Elo was like, yeah, but I was like a secretary obviously, But also you know that if there was like a secretary in Hamas, they wouldn't give them that grace.
Speaker 2: So it's getting a little thing to imagine she was doing, use your coffee.
Speaker 3: But it's a crazy situation that people are just being purposefully obtuse and thing. I never would have guessed that Ethan would be obtuse about this, But when I saw that documentary, did the content nuke and the amount of stuff he left out, and I was like damn, it really made me feel like it really made me feel like damn. I just didn't I didn't know he had this in him. And I feel like it's not it's not him.
Speaker 2: He's just.
Speaker 3: Like to me, it's like Joe Rogan, it's him now, like you know what I mean, Like Joe Rogan, the way how much he's changed, that's him. I don't believe that he's like in this weird turmoil thing right now. I feel like Ethan's in like having like this weird turmoil, and he's so obsessed with like trying to defeat these people who he deems are evil and need to be like taking off the internet, that nothing else really matters above that, because you know, he's it's affecting his show, it's now it's affecting.
Speaker 2: His family, like it didn't need to get this far.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I think it's it's unfortunately it's it's it's I get, I get, I get the defensive nature of of him culturally, because the idea of that, like historically his people have been under attack for a while. They've been given a pretty shitty hand and things a lot all over Europe and the Middle East, And I think he's coming from that place way too hard. What's coming from that place way too hard?
Speaker 2: Real quick? Though.
Speaker 3: The thing that's interesting is that when this all started, he was an extreme voice of reason.
Speaker 2: This is this is the this is the only problem. It didn't it didn't start off that way, So that's why. So that's but like that's what it sounds.
Speaker 4: Like though, But then it turns into like I'm being ostracized, I'm being belittled because of this this reason.
Speaker 3: Why right, But it's like, no, it's like, why did it If he started off being like a complete ally and everybody saw him that way, It's like people didn't just randomly out of nowhere to start calling accusing him of being a Zionist. Something happened from his point of view that made him to be more defensive of Israel. His wife is from there, right, but she didn't do anything either. They were both very sympathetic to the Palestinian you know, like yes, it's just like you know, I'm talking about post the situation post October seventh. They were very sympathetic to the Plinian.
Speaker 4: Things are still progressively going on over there, and you never know who and their family have been hurt or are been harmed by all this stuff that's going on. Granted, doesn't exactly mean justify this this.
Speaker 2: This like damn near.
Speaker 3: Just how we're getting at it's what we're just getting a timeline. It's kind of like where there's a lot of people that think all this stuff started post October seventh. There's a history, we know this, and so in the same way, there's a history of the way that they were advocating, and then it kind of changed, and it changed on their in because of certain things that happen, and now, unfortunately, because of the conflicts between Ethan and Hassan, things have gotten so weird and hostile. But it's really only coming from one side. And that's the thing that a lot of people aren't understanding. Like Hassan, I did my due diligence to be like, what is Hassan saying about Ethan? Fucking hardly anything you can fit it in like a vod of like a fucking like an hour or two or something versus Ethan. It's almost every fucking day.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, yeah, that's that's kind of thing for me where I'm just like it, I knew jack shit about really any of this, Yeah, because I don't care. I get I don't give it, Like, I don't really I don't watch this on ever, I don't. I've seen enough of his stuff where I'm just like, he's kind of just like a it's kind of a bimbo, you know, there's really not like I.
Speaker 3: Would say it's a bimbo. I think he's pretty well learned, but I think I think it's half and half. I think I think I've seen just stupid.
Speaker 2: That's kind of the thing where it's like, it really is such a coin toss, to the point where it's like, yeah, I might as well not pay attention.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean, Well learn My argument is that he's he has to play up to the streaming system of it. Whatever that is, it is, you know it is.
Speaker 2: It is that.
Speaker 4: But like, I think he's pretty because when he talks about stuff that he's serious about, he's pretty knowledgeable about it.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I would argue, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, I've heard I've heard him even fucking way wrong, to the point where I'm just like, all right, whatever, you're just a guy on the internet. You're saying ship. Fine, I'm gonna be honest. I don't care.
Speaker 3: I'll be honest and continue your point. The one thing I have noticed that how much he's been clipped out of context is actually insane. Actually this is me being so indifferent to Hassan but just actually doing my due diligence to understand this because I was a little bit interested in, like what the fuck was happening, And I know for sure, especially within that stupid fucking video that content nuke, It's almost every clip that was used there was some nuance that was left out, and I was like, this is insane. I can't fucking believe this. But is it so much nuance that it would transform entirely?
Speaker 2: Yes, Yes, that's the thing that's crazy, because like there's some things that I saw I was just like, well, I don't really know, Like I have a pretty good eye for things that like I've seen people get taken eye contacts a million times.
Speaker 3: Well that's that's that's true.
Speaker 4: But but like I think, I think Hassan speaks in hYP hyperbole too often. Sure, I think the words he uses are were content creators.
Speaker 5: We know.
Speaker 2: Off the top, we get it right, but when he that's why hard to take people like this seriously, you're a streamer, you're gonna say ship.
Speaker 4: Every every time I see a content to come up and they're like really like an exposed thing and a very honest I'm like, I can't believe you entirely because I know you're doing like you can apologize what I'm making a whole big video grandstanding about it. So my instinct is like always like a little like back off you, Like, I hope it's for the most genuine reasons, right, But when it comes to things about politics in particular.
Speaker 2: It's all nuanced, sure, but then there's no but it's not. It's literally I literally.
Speaker 3: Right, I guess check it out. So the problem is we understand that most people aren't going to go verify. They're not going that's just that's just not how the Internet works. So that's whatever it is, what it is. It would be on his song to understand that he because he calls it, they call it clip chimping. At least I've heard him say that a million times. They clip chimp me, clip chimp me. And I'm like, okay, knowing that that would happen, It's like, bro, you got to tighten up your fucking your arguments. You got to tighten up your things knowing that people are gonna clip things out of context. And one thing that happens all the time is it's a Destiny subreddit. Destiny hates Hassan and his fans hate Hassan because they had a falling out a long time ago. I don't know exactly what happened, but I just know they hate each other. Ethan gets most of his ammunition from the Destiny subredd and people have proved it time and time again, where it's showing all this thing was posted this exact hour, and then it was posted on Ethan's story on his Instagram the exact hour that it came out. So he's just getting his information all these clips clipped out of context from this specific subreddit, and Ethan won't just go to the direct source of verify of what it's true or not.
Speaker 2: He just won't do it, doesn't he's not interested in it.
Speaker 3: I think he's more interested in smearing Hassan than actually trying to legitimately take him down. And I feel like his content Nuke would have done really well if he would have just found the legitimate things that he said that are like really inflammatory, really fucking stupid, and not just like hey, there's another minute or two of something explaining what's happening, like say, when he's talking about like many things, there's many things that they've talked about, and it's just I'm like, fuck, I understand where Hassan's coming from now because I heard the rest of the fucking thing he was saying. And this happens all the time. We can we can get clipped out of context, even like I say something and it sounds like I'm talking about something gay just because of the word that come or whatever it's context. That's literally that's why I'm all, that's hilarious. Actually, yeah, that's a good, good point.
Speaker 2: This is me.
Speaker 3: I want to be very clear, this is I'm coming from someone who's completely indifferent Hassan. I am actually someone who has considered even a friend, you know what I mean. So I'm coming from this aspect of being neutral and looking into this stuff and realizing, oh, Hassan isn't Hassan is retarded in many ways, but people are being very unche charitable, and I don't expect them to be more charitable. That's the thing, though, I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 3: I don't expect people to be like, oh, let me go to Hassan's VODs and fucking yea one's gonna do. I don't expect that. But also recognize, just at least recognize that you may not know the entire fucking story, and which means you should just disregard what you saw. That's what I usually do. Well, I'm like, that sounds crazy. I don't know, and I just if I'm not that interested, if I'm not going to go search for it, I don't care anymore.
Speaker 2: To me, I've seen too much. And obviously Ethan's like crashing out specifically, like and he's way more focused on it. But I've seen both of these people say things that I'm just like, that's just objectively false and this is so clearly not what is happening, and so to me, I'm just like, this is ethereal bullshit that really doesn't matter at all outside of to these people who are for some reason fed the flames of it. And I think even just for some reason is really like stoking the flames of this thing. Time about like because I follow Ethan on like Instagram or whatever, and oh, oh a story and it's just like some fucking block a text about some fucking shit that no one cares about. And I'm just like, what do you do if anybody if I was doing this and I had no friends coming to me being like yo, are you good? Yeah? I don't know, man, I just don't understand how there's nobody around him who's just who's just like, bro, move forward. Is there is there anything left that you have to do? And also just the idea that you have like a show of other people who are like technically subservient to you, who are probably in a pretty fucking awkward position, yes, where like they probably can't necessarily just leave. They gotta find work, you know, So like you're putting your people in this awkward position where like you're just using them to go on this warpath against this guy who fucking who cares?
Speaker 4: I mean clearly he like I don't know, and I mean him and him alone. It's four reasons that I don't agree with. I'm not I'm not one hundred percent like on the like, I don't know. I think I think what happens is that Ethan's playing a little too close to a group of a party of people that are straight up.
Speaker 3: Insane, which is terminally online people, and he's doing the same thing. And it's well, he's doing it, he's doing it, but it's also his idea is that like I don't know, man, I just bro he has like three kids or something. Uh, he's got an entire two businesses, like ELA's the clothing thing. But that's also he's that he's connected to it. They're married, they've got the entire empire of the podcast. There's so much stuff that he needs to take care of and he's clearly neglecting a lot of it. And here's the thing that's really It's just I've quit jobs for way less. Like if my boss was fucking doing I would have left so long ago. I understand that the people in those positions are making a lot of money. I understand Dan and Ab and all of them are probably getting paid really well. But at a certain point, I can't even if I believe that Ethan was correct in this situation, I'd be like, Bro, you're arguing with terminally online people that don't care. They want to see you crash out, and you're doing it. You're giving it to them. I can't be a part of this. I care about you have an episode, but it's like like an inn. I fucking hate interventions. But at this point I'm like, yeah, I support one.
Speaker 2: I just understand how like you, I would be so paranoid about just like, aren't people tired of this?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean they are.
Speaker 3: I saw some of their numbers, like they still are big. You know, Normy enjoyed podcasts, so a lot of the numbers are still going.
Speaker 2: To be there.
Speaker 3: But a lot of people like that were ancient supporters, people that are just like look, Ethan, I support you, but I don't want to fucking.
Speaker 2: Hear about Hassan anim ever. Again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're like, I don't care about this guy. He's not even he's not even the biggest villain in politics. That's the biggest fucking thing. I'm like, bro, if we want to talk about, like say, you want to talk about anti Semitism or some shit like that, like this is not This fucking guy is not the guy problem feels. He feels betrayed by one betrayed to there's something deeper into that situation.
Speaker 2: It's gay.
Speaker 4: Well, well there's something. There's something deeper, something like actually serious, and he's in love with his son. I'd be crazy crazy And.
Speaker 3: If we don't know gay that long as is a problem, it's it's a big problem, especially in both of their relations I think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you think they would be able to bond. We cracked the case, guys.
Speaker 3: We went on for like a good twenty minutes or whatever the fuck it was, and it would just turn there's I'm now his son and Ethan are gay.
Speaker 4: It's a lot of dumb shit from a lot of dumb directions, and I think I don't know, man, We just know.
Speaker 3: We all know how the internet works. We know how the Internet works. You cannot do this. It's like a dude, I fucking hate this. I only bring this up because it's a perfect example. I don't even want to say the name gamer Gate. I only bring this up because the way that people remember gamer Gate is the way that say Ethan is portraying what's happening. And this is a lot of stuff is left out and one thing that even to ourselves. I can't speak for you, but for myself, there is a section of the Internet that I wasn't necessarily aware of. Like I didn't even know who Ethan Ralph was at that point, and he was like leading the charge and harassing.
Speaker 2: A lot of these people.
Speaker 3: So when they talk about harassment campaign against women that actually was happening, it wasn't what we were talking about, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I didn't fuck it me.
Speaker 3: I'm like, Zoe Quinn sucks. These people are being stupid, like they're being ridiculous.
Speaker 2: And to me, that was always like the complexities of just anything that just has no leading structure, you know what I mean, It's like it's like, uh, what is it?
Speaker 3: How? Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you had BLM right, like Black Lives Matter, and then you had that fucking those crazy people who like kidnap that disabled guy. Right, It's just like, I mean that's.
Speaker 3: Not that video made me so sad. Thought that was the last one. He's Facebook like really ever.
Speaker 2: Yeah it sucks, and it's just like, yeah, that sucks. You know, people are gonna be crazy, especially in situations where like the only prerequisite for being a part of it is really just saying it right, you know what I mean. It's just like, oh, it's a hashtag, so like whatever, you're gonna have fucking crazy people jump on all sorts of sh so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's yeah, it's And imagine if I were some type of cruciader to be like, no, I want to change public opinion about Gamery. Who gives a fun dude, It's it doesn't matter, it's over. Yeah, you're not gonna change the hearts and minds of all these people. They're always gonna be crazy people.
Speaker 2: It's what it is.
Speaker 3: And right now, I just want somebody close to Ethan to be like, bro.
Speaker 2: It's things are.
Speaker 3: Things are gonna get worse for him now, Like I hate that, I hate that that he put it all the way up on here, and then his fans are attacking who's that. I was gonna call her dumb bitch, It's just I just do that by default. I don't know much about her. Demnams denims like she seems denims denims. I think it's like genes like denims denims.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 3: But like, I don't know much about her, but every clip that I've seen and her people are like, oh, what a terrible person. I haven't done my due diligence to watch enough of her. I've watched a one fourteen minute video of her. It was very hard to get through because she's boring shit to me, but a lot of people it was. But it was again a part of the documentary that was taken the nuke that was taken out of context. I'm like, Jesus Christ, this is anyway. But I'm seeing her being hard in the paint. People coming at her, people come at that bad and Panada guy and he's relish, relishing in it.
Speaker 2: He loves this.
Speaker 3: He's actually he's one. I think he probably he probably was one of those before he gained promise. He was probably like an ultra redditor or like you know, so he's relishing in like the stuff, and he was Ethan put him on blast because he took He said, oh it was me. I did the CPS thing like he was being facetious being an asshole, but I think people were taking it seriously. And I'm like, all right, see this is getting it's getting to a point where people can't even tell that this guy's clearly trolling and being an asshole.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and not like you know.
Speaker 3: And then Ethan also was saying like, oh, this guy is he's a like assuming he's a criminal, saying like he's escaped from places he fled to Argentina where all of his Nazi buddies are, and he's like, I watched the video real, so there's this guy so bad and Panada is he's a Greek Australi alien that now lives in Argentina.
Speaker 2: That's Megan.
Speaker 3: Suspicious Argentinians are of Hispanic Americans Americans and particularly that's to be true. It is like particular the vacuum is it like suspicious?
Speaker 2: It's funny funny that happens.
Speaker 3: Things are these things are like these are word lines across each other. This is I like the idea of making jokes about that because that's perfect. I don't like that Ethan's putting real implications on it, because it's not like Ethan is being like, oh for real about it, and I'm like, well, we can joke. It would be hilarious if this ultra progressive fucking communist was actually a Nazi's.
Speaker 2: Like a Richard Spencer type, you know what I mean, where he's like he is a socialist, but he's also like you know the first part.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean if that were the case, that wash.
Speaker 2: I mean that's literally yeah, I mean that.
Speaker 3: Is what if not the case, that would be awesome. I mean, this guy Bade Panada, he's not not the greatest guy, obviously, he's not. I feel he's probably the average terminally online streamer that's gained some prominence. They're like person, they're all kind of just dickheadish and they they like they relish and clout and stuff, and but it's not like he's he's very like kimpt you know, he's very he's very like hairy and like caveman esk. So he's he spends a lot of.
Speaker 2: Time with your car. You wouldn't necessarily stop.
Speaker 3: If there was a human of stuff saying that.
Speaker 2: Are you sure I'm saying I don't think you know what you're saying. That's crazy. I think I'm big right now.
Speaker 3: You just tried to steal autonomy from him. You just try to take that from him.
Speaker 2: That's awesome. Well, you described him as an unkempt person that's in.
Speaker 4: And then somebody who should get hit by the car, and that people's matter more than others, you know.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, but what do you mean by literally what I said? By clouds? There's no confusion about what I said. Confusion Confucius.
Speaker 3: Confucius once said that guy even real?
Speaker 2: Was that real? He's probably like another fucking sid Meyerla. I heard wild thing.
Speaker 3: He's just split wild thing, you know the Bad Friends podcast with uh Bobby Lee and that cheeto Cheeto Santino, that fucking freak.
Speaker 2: He looks like.
Speaker 3: I don't like him. I don't know, thought about him the caetish But he hasn't done anything. He plays I don't know he played. He plays it bad in my you know, in my opinion, he plays the dickhead like in a bad way where it's just annoying to me.
Speaker 2: But that's just me.
Speaker 4: But he said, but Andrew Schultz is on there right, and he said the most wild shit ever and I almost laughed that. I was like, this nigga might not be kidding where it's like where He was like, you were squid games? Are you've seen school games right, Bobby? And Bobby's like, yeah, yes, of course, I've seen swited games both seasons. And he's like, hey, you have a serious question. It's racist, but serious question. He's like what he was like, you think they have the numbers? Who we can tell the difference? And it's like did this nigga just say this? And it's like it's sort of funny, but it's like.
Speaker 2: What did you just say?
Speaker 3: Clearly I know it's a bit, but like it's like, what the fuck that is? Now? That's in the context is talking to Bobby. That's a good joke, that is, yeah, but it's like what.
Speaker 4: I wanted to laugh, but I was like, you've been on lately. You've been on a weird run lately, so I can't laugh at you.
Speaker 3: I've heard some of his crowd work and I thought it was good and that's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think I've ever heard a bit.
Speaker 3: Of his Like I was, I thought he was funny. Back in the day in Guy Code, I felt.
Speaker 2: Like it I didn't watch watch is that it's an m TV show TV show because I.
Speaker 3: Think they had guy and girl code. If I had Girl code, obviously, I wonder why you think that. Well, no, it was it was the worse.
Speaker 2: I wonder if women thought that.
Speaker 3: They probably did, because it's terrible media. I can't take your word for it.
Speaker 2: They would agree with me. We lead them.
Speaker 3: We have to guide them. They don't know if they's true. They don't like yeah, they don't like anything. We give them what they like.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Sorry. My grandma's spirits hurting.
Speaker 3: Me called me out because I said that she never watched DBZ.
Speaker 2: I just assume.
Speaker 3: But she was like, She's like, well the she saying that, And she's like, I'm pretty sure I told you that my grandma used to watch that ship and like we watched all up to until GT.
Speaker 2: And I was like, her grandmother was watching Dragon Ball up until GT. That's insane with that.
Speaker 3: And me, I was just like, if you told me, I guess I forgot because we we we literally never talk about dragon Ball in any capacity.
Speaker 4: It's funny. Lily loves Dragon ball Z. Lily loves that shit. I'm like, of course she does, but Mexican ghetto man. She knows, she knows, she knows him more from like stuff than the show. But she also did watch Dragon ball Z. She's like, I love Gokul. He's the guy from the Taco shops.
Speaker 2: I remember. And it's like that's like imagine watching a show and it's like whoa, and you don't even have an understanding for why that character is like associated with that brain. That's Spider Man from the book Fairs, Like what the book. There's the Burger King from.
Speaker 3: Did You d Do you guys ever reference dragonball Z at all all the time? Yeah, see, that's the thing we don't. She says a monkey sometimes like Freeze.
Speaker 2: I'm like you, I'm like Lily crazy.
Speaker 3: And she doesn't want to say a word. Okay, she almost said yesterday because you were. She's getting closer, she's inching closer to she thinks that she thinks it means dude or bro now, and it's like, good, finally it does. She's on, I mean, yeah, it's not derogatory.
Speaker 4: It's not it's not exactly derogatory, but it's like she's like, I don't want to be saying stuff like that because that's not respect to to whom so people that it might offend, Are you offended by it? I'm not offended. But she doesn't want to. She doesn't want to get familiar with saying it. That's the soft because she also is in a very professional setting. She doesn't have the problem.
Speaker 2: She doesn't have.
Speaker 3: She doesn't have to adopt it like consistently into a lexicon. It's just I say it too much, happen once for emphasis, and it has a great impact. Like imagine you guys are playing Pokemon or something like damn Nigga, and you'd be like you like you're.
Speaker 2: Immediately it just sweetened the whole fucking moment, right, It's a verbal cheek. It is.
Speaker 3: We were playing Spider Man. She was like like, I'm gonna get that. She's like, yeah, get that, nigga, And I was.
Speaker 2: Like, that's awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's that's a difference. That's what I'm saying, Like she graduates the hard art.
Speaker 2: I can't stop.
Speaker 3: I can't stop saying.
Speaker 2: I actually think it's.
Speaker 4: Also a Mexican too, So she doesn't want to start. She doesn't want to open that flood gate. Because you can't really close it with them.
Speaker 2: This is a hot take that that uh her retard is worse than the soft. Ah.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, that's not a hot take. No, I think it actually, I think it's significantly is. I think there's a lot of people that are really still pushing back against saying retard, and I just completely disagree with them. It's just I just fundamentally disagree. I've been saying it a little more than usual than a bit more usually that I normally said. I don't like saying that phrase because it's just not what I mean. Just people are being stupid. I don't think of I don't think of disabled people. I don't know, I don't know. You're in your you you don't don't It's akin to just are you really stupid? You're really stupid?
Speaker 2: They got black when I screamed. The N words, which which which soft a hard are both at the same time, almost like a fusion guys.
Speaker 4: Vegina says the hard says the soft day and then you're like, WHOA exactly what it is?
Speaker 3: Does that work?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: No, they both they both are saying you know how to go?
Speaker 4: Gasu says the soft aggcause he's not an asshole, And Vegina says the hard art and he's like what.
Speaker 3: And they noticed there are two people in there the first time.
Speaker 2: They're like, I must see a wild experience.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely the gay thing ever actually probably, well do they feel each other's wieners?
Speaker 2: That is so gay that it is. It's so it loops around.
Speaker 3: And you're like, who's wiener? Do you like feel like you know how you know, like your city? You can just my penis is here.
Speaker 2: It exists. So I saw a video or not a video, like an image of this guy he got an arm transplant and it worked and it like took. So he's got two other people's arms in that scenario. What's going on with with like jerking off? Because that's not your arms.
Speaker 3: So you're just getting you're getting a Dutch rudder of the entire time you're jerking off with somebody else, an unwilling dead man's arms.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, but so what at that moment? You know, what do you mean?
Speaker 3: So what like what the you don't think that that you wouldn't that wouldn't you yourself are two people already?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: What do you what are you saying to create you. You will come from the coat of are you gay then default, I don't know, Like you're letting another man jerk you off, Like that's like a man's hand jerking off.
Speaker 2: So silly to me.
Speaker 3: It's like, dude, whatever, man is it?
Speaker 2: Like you wouldn't think about that at all if you got an arm transplant you had like, man, these are not my arms. These are not the arms that somebody else's.
Speaker 4: Like you have black arms. Yeah, for a little bit where I'd be like, oh, that's kind of weird.
Speaker 2: These are my arms. Now I would feel that.
Speaker 3: I think the Clark Duncan donates his arms to you, Michael Clark Duncan, Yes, he donates his arms to you. Chris Raygun.
Speaker 2: How did he die?
Speaker 3: I think had a heart problem. He actually died like a while ago. Oh he's daddy. Actually, Mike Clark Duncan's dead. Unfortunately, that's why you haven't seen him in anything recently. Yeah, they probably would have recast him for that.
Speaker 2: I figured he was just old. Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, he died after he got electrocuted in the green. Yeah, they actually he killed literally didn't know that.
Speaker 4: Human King wrote that yesterday and I was like, what are you talking about He's like, he didn't write that, and I'm like, that's the he that's fair.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know if I would have don't. I didn't know.
Speaker 3: I feel like there's I feel like most stuff that he's written people don't know.
Speaker 2: Actually, really, I.
Speaker 3: Guess that's true. I don't necessarily think of it as because he did. He did for the Goods for a seconds, well, right, he did the Niggas, he did Baybay's kids, Baba's kids, Bikero mice from Mars, he did, he did.
Speaker 2: He wrote the Chappelle Show. In fact, yeah, all every single he wrote that part. He's like the whitest person ever show.
Speaker 3: One of our friends from the same town as him. Wich is hilarious sing, you know, and you know he still uses typewriters, oh, Stephen King, Yeah, with ink and ship. He's he's so oway shing.
Speaker 2: Sing. You know.
Speaker 3: He's still I think he's old enough. He's like one hundred and four.
Speaker 2: Or something, but I know he's not. Here's the thing.
Speaker 3: I think he's old enough.
Speaker 2: Where I think I think he's very aware, Like I don't know if he has a nostalgia. Four things that are objectively inconvenient in the way that like maybe people who are younger than him might yeah, you know what I mean. Like he he lived through the point where it's like, oh I don't have to fucking do a typewrit anymore. This is great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And he was like in his like forties or something where that happened.
Speaker 2: Probably.
Speaker 3: I think it's so insane that like the typewriters, a fuck, you gotta be perfect.
Speaker 2: I like, you gotta scrap whole thing. Fuck. I like some I like some old technology. I think a lot of there's certain pieces of old technology that I think are genuinely like as convenient as we really should have needed it to be. And like, I don't know, I really think back around like two thousand and five to twenty two thousand and nine of like that's the point where I think technology was as convenient as like it would it would need to be, but not so convenient that it would like grab onto you and like inconvenience every like even just the way that like streaming.
Speaker 3: Services work, right.
Speaker 2: We used to remember when we had like Netflix, and it was like, oh it was new and it was cool and everything was on it and it was cheap, and it was like, oh, this is great. This is so much better than cable. Yeah, but now it's like, okay, nothing's on Netflix. Now it's fifty times as expensive. Here's a service that you have to use. Here's an a VPN that you have to pay for because, like you know, a lot of the shows that you actually paid for that you want to be on here are not on here anymore. And you know what I mean, Like this is this layer of like inconvenience, inconvenience and convenience that was like the sweet spot in time where like your phone, you could message anybody you wanted, you could call anybody who wanted.
Speaker 3: But it wasn't like harassing you about like emails every fucking moment of every day.
Speaker 2: Ye know what I mean.
Speaker 3: You weren't getting like notifications up the ass. You can you can moderate, you can moderate the stuff you get. Things are built to not do.
Speaker 2: That is what I'm saying. Like every think about everything, every app that you have on your phone. I have apps for like my lights right in the living room, and it's just like, god damn it, this is so annoying. And you go on the app and you think like, okay, this is this is an app for lights and then you go on it and there's a fucking news feed. There's like a TikTok on the the fucking lights app. People just like shoving lights up their or something. I have no idea. I never opened his mouth. And it's like a fucking globe. I opened it to change some settings so I can get some new like lights or whatever, and it was just like a video of some guy setting up.
Speaker 3: Lights, and I was just like, what the fun?
Speaker 2: And then you scroll down and there's another one, and you're like, what people are posting user generated content on the fucking lights app? What is going on?
Speaker 3: Because like, what are they getting a band? You like, Oh, no, I'm banned from the light app. Yeah, but even like, which app is that I'm gonna I'm gonna do something on it.
Speaker 2: I don't know. It's I don't even garbage. I never opened it. Just fucking p o V just jacking off and busting on the camera. Insane. But a typewriter is specifically like that's so I would look it back.
Speaker 3: I look back at the lot, but it's like you would never want to do just to write the hard R over and over and over and.
Speaker 2: Over again, insane. And then and then the knowledge will be immediately like the second you do the first thing, it's going in the closet. It is God.
Speaker 4: I think that a lot of a lot of people have gotten really strangely incapable of understanding information the right way.
Speaker 2: So I think we can't.
Speaker 4: I guess like if we were averted the technology like twenty years, a lot of people will probably die.
Speaker 2: I actually I don't think so. I really I think it would be better. I think I think I genuinely think.
Speaker 3: First of all, I want them to die. It's great because the people that can't survive, like.
Speaker 2: What do we need them? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, because people can't use the speaking people can't read things anymore. Yeah, people can't read things. And then people can't people can't read that why people can't understand what they're reading? And I think it's too late.
Speaker 2: Why is it late for that? But why is that?
Speaker 3: Well, well, it's it's not technology fault.
Speaker 2: I think it is. I think it's one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: I think technology plays a huge part in it. But I think it's a simp. Education is fucking broken here.
Speaker 2: No, I think education is broken, but that that combined with the fact that like technology is built to waste your time, like the fact that, like a Google search doesn't show you what the fuck you want anymore. And I was just like a bunch of bullshit. Your brain is, your brain is being told by the world that it's in that that it's fucking interpreting. Most information that you're going to see is useless, because it is.
Speaker 3: I mean it is, but it's always been that way.
Speaker 2: No, yes, brother, no, dude, Chris, Yes, did you ever google before twenty ten?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no. About the internet general, most information you get is useless, but it's information that you seek talking about something specifically.
Speaker 4: But if you see seeking information and being useless is a thing, that's a problem. But I think when you throughout school you learn to like parts of the most standard things just supposed to retain. Was it retain like the most basic principles of like mathematics, or like literature, or like the once upon a time. I never thought this was true. I've lost up personally that like, so studies should be more intentive at first, but then become an elective later on in your life.
Speaker 2: That's my perspective of it too.
Speaker 4: But a lot of things people learn are just not exactly useful to them, but it's it's okay to have like the idea of this. Now it's not like that anymore because people don't have to retain anything. People and then they don't and then they don't teach you to retain anything because of the fact that it's a it's like a double edged sword. They're both feeding into the same problem. Whe people don't know what the fuck they're looking at. We can we've all we all sit here and see things like policy time and time again. People that are running for things.
Speaker 2: Right we sit here.
Speaker 4: We see people that are people that have apparently finished school and done things, and they hear policies that are like this is a fucking lie, and niggas are like this is.
Speaker 3: Amazing, and it's like amazing him but unfortunately not dead, even though he looks absolutely dead. We need a strong rope in the tree. But like that's what it's. It's insane. People don't know how to decipher information anymore.
Speaker 2: Look, look, check this out. I want to show you guys something. I saw people that are like the smart kids like Lily. Lily, I love her to death. That's my woman.
Speaker 3: I will fight and die for her.
Speaker 2: But she's stupid.
Speaker 3: The no, the degree of misinformation she has or just vacant information she has about social studies or history in this world is insane. And she's a smart kid. She was like an academically like high up child, Like you can be smart, but like not knowledgeable.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, yeah, I feel like that's in It's so I feel like once upon the toime that wasn't exactly the case.
Speaker 3: No, it's always it's always been the case. Intelligence. Intelligence and wisdom are two different things.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 3: But wisdom but like that's not even wisdom.
Speaker 2: Like people like yes, Chazon Isaac Newton was drinking mercury, that's what we're talking. That's true. He was.
Speaker 3: He was like, he was an intelligent man, but he was like, oh, this is like this is like medicine to them at the time is putting pissing your eyelids and then fucking down in some lead.
Speaker 2: Mercury was certainly not medicine at that time, you know, like it. But that's like that was he was insane at the time. That's not one of those things where it's like, well at the time I could see no, that was a crazy thing to do. Even then.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, that's oh, I'm gonna pour mercury behind my eyes.
Speaker 2: No, look, but what are you doing.
Speaker 3: I think it's pretty clear that the let's say, when we were kids, there were some people like, uh, well, Carl Sagan wasn't necessarily around anymore, but there was a Carl Sagan, there was a uh, there was Bill Ny, the science guy. There were the reading Rainbow nigga. There was like certain things that Actually Barber far Burn, yeah or yeah, oh my god, I forgot his name in the next generation Smithley and visor n word viser nigga.
Speaker 2: I think I don't think his name is vis It wasn't.
Speaker 3: I wasn't that.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the right guy that was it was what's his name?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I forgot his name.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. Yeah, I forgot it. I completely forgot. Wow, you didn't retain that information. I did not. I did not. That's true. I know I did it right, because that wasn't useful to me at all.
Speaker 3: That wasn't like basically mention like, oh this is gonna come in. They're just gonna come in handy when I'm thirty years old sitting in front of Derek talking about it.
Speaker 2: That's not that.
Speaker 3: But like the idea of like knowing the constitution. I don't remembers of the constitution.
Speaker 4: Is it's useful? Right, that's an idea that's relatively useful. Understanding the simple basis of like algebra, that's pretty useful.
Speaker 2: What the fuck is that?
Speaker 3: I think it's a wizard or no algebra wizard?
Speaker 2: Knowing about like what real numbers are?
Speaker 4: What are exponents like real numbers versus fake numbers, fake numbers or numbers that can't exactly be quantified, So you don't exactly know if it's this thing or that thing.
Speaker 2: What's algebra short for?
Speaker 3: I'll algebraic expression? I guess I don't know.
Speaker 2: Nice do you run questions?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, was this fucking guy's name?
Speaker 2: I can't believe it.
Speaker 3: Sid you were part of those niggas? What's up we're talking about?
Speaker 2: You? Are those niggas?
Speaker 3: Which ones? So?
Speaker 2: Can I say it? Which ones? Which ones? Exactly? What are you saying?
Speaker 4: What do you this idea that people just don't I don't People were returning like the basic parts of like the fundamentals of like understanding how to just annoy people don't have anymore? Oh oh, but they just don't have it.
Speaker 3: The point that I was trying to get at is that they're uninterested. We had people I was trying to I was talking, I can't believe it's because it's gonna bother me. I want to I want to learn it on my own without looking it up.
Speaker 2: But you look it up.
Speaker 3: I hope I can remember. Anyway, I was saying that there were people, you know, like a John lupercard or something.
Speaker 2: There were people.
Speaker 3: There was people, people wanted to be smart and interesting and at a certain point that it actually that's not really around right now. Well we turned into the era of like being cool, being like passionate.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, is like not cool so obvious in retrospect, and it's on the tip of my tongue. LeVar Burton in Star Treks Place the star Burton.
Speaker 3: It was at the end of the episode, it's so stupid, Star Burden.
Speaker 4: My take is that I feel like people being being interested in being cool, like being loving things and like having interesting things became really uncool and it destroyed the world.
Speaker 2: You're expressing, you're expressing yourself maybe so yeah, like myself, Like you're expressing like I thought that you.
Speaker 3: I was trying to guess it's pretty gay.
Speaker 2: You see like that, ew what is that? I mean, it actually looks pretty active Darth Vance.
Speaker 3: By the way, Jordie LaForge, Jordi jord the character.
Speaker 2: I would not have remembered that.
Speaker 3: I was never shot what I remembered that. Also, I've never seen that show.
Speaker 2: I never seen any of any of it. Star Trek now, great show. None of the I saw clips of, Like I saw clips of, uh, what's his fucking face? The Steward must Who's who's the main guy, the other Steward, the other.
Speaker 3: The guys from the commercials, the other guys, the other from the original.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh William, Yeah, I've seen clips of him, like beating up like a dinosaur or something.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's the that's the fucking That's all I know about. That's the pilot.
Speaker 2: Is that really that's not the pilot episode, right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: That's the pilot where he's being up the dinosaur dude throws a rock at it and he does no stagger damage is just yeah, yeah, I mean it's terrible, but it is the I mean, well, all the action in the it starts there.
Speaker 2: It's not an action show. He's not an action show. And also, pilots are generally they're really bad, very rare. That like there's like I can count, like maybe on one hand for sure, like the amount of like pilots that are like that's a great pilot. I can't think any of the top of my head, right, I think Rick and Morty has a perfect pilot. I don't remember. It's so Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think Avatar is a good one as well too. A game mender one, yeah, extracting sperm from dudes. No, no, nothing feels good about it because you don't have any of the build up. He's just taking it out.
Speaker 2: Is this moving it through your.
Speaker 3: Ball, taking it out of you takes your balls out.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get over. We're gonna go over to get some questions now from our patrons over at patreon dot com slash the snark tank. We're gonna read these questions now. Remember you can go over there too, ask your questions. Throw it tosses a bunch of bullshit, and then we'll read it. How's that sound? Here we go, Here we go, queer Mo wrote, and he so, switching back to the five dollars year, just to ask this. I have a friend who is very oh man, I have a friend who is very mentally unwell. She's constantly in and out of psych wards and going to therapists. She recently told me that she met this guy online and he makes her happy and they have they have a close bond and have talked about meeting in person. But there's a catch. Oh man, here's the catch. She just turned nineteen years old and this guy is thirty two. Uh oh, apparently he said he could be he could be her first time.
Speaker 3: Oh she hasn't even slept with anyone yet.
Speaker 2: Well, clearly yea psych word.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but well, I mean, would she I don't know what that means beyond we all everyone here knows crazy people can be fucking we we all know, all right, Finish.
Speaker 2: Finish anyway, Finish finish could be her first time? And he said, she said wait, and she has sent him news on several occasions. Of course, obviously there's a huge red flag to me, and I'm convinced that this guy is taking advantage of her. I'm not sure what to do in this situation, but any advice from you guys, or anyone who happens to read this, anyone is indeed, would be greatly appreciated.
Speaker 3: Well, that's a bad that's not good, that's not good.
Speaker 2: That's not your business.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean that's actually the perfect answer, honestly, But the thing is psych word, what does that mean? Like, like to me, is she not autonomous? Is she not?
Speaker 2: Is she not an adult that can make her own decisions?
Speaker 3: Sounds like someone who's just breaking down a lot. Yes, because in that's in that scenario, you can't really do anything about that. Yeah, you kind of kind of let them go through that horrible because it's they're an adult, man, even if they're nuts, like you can't because nothing, you can't really do anything about that. But then if you're like a parent, that's like I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna cut you off of your inheritance if you you know something like that.
Speaker 4: You try to inform her, you give her, you give her like the idea's.
Speaker 2: Voice concern, voice concern, But ultimately, like you, you can only do so much. Yeah, they have their own bodily autonomy that they're Okay. You know, nineteen, you know you're not a particularly smart adult, but you're an adult. You are an adult.
Speaker 3: You can I guess, I guess you can die in the fucking war, dude. Yeah, yeah, you know your you can fuck if you can, if you die, the word you.
Speaker 4: Can find even though you're just as stupid as you were when you were eighteen, very likely and seventeen.
Speaker 3: Hey yeah, you don't have much life.
Speaker 2: Motherfucker's been the same amount of stupid since I've known him. Yeah, yeah, the life experience. You know, you've clocked the years, but nothing, nothing goes through.
Speaker 3: I feel so different from what I was when I was like twenty two years old.
Speaker 4: Not really, Mike's not a humor is still fits fucked up and everything like that, but I think I'm way more mature now, all right.
Speaker 2: I just I just.
Speaker 4: I'm like, hey, maybe I won't get involved with because I'm the friend that famously tries to give advice and no one listens.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, all right, then I'm done. And I just whence comes from like the Last of Us trailer that you pretend to have seen, so everybody's like, no, cold, everybody everybody hears like that might be good advice, but it's caring for somebody who don't even know what reality is.
Speaker 4: So like, I've been nailing on a head for years and I'm just like, not let everybody. I was watch and then Lily He's like, hey, that's not bad. But I'm like, I know, and I'm just watching, just like looking at happen. I'm like, you gotta watch.
Speaker 2: Don know, man, I will say this, I'm thirty one. I think I think I actually don't know. He o, yah, I'm thirty. Did you just turn thirty? Yes, so I think I'm thirty one? Babies, I think I might be about to because yeah, so I'm I'm that age. I have to say, man, I can't fucking fathom being in a position like that.
Speaker 3: That's when I wouldn't get into me.
Speaker 2: I nineteen year old in a psych word that sounds great, it's no. So that person's insane as well.
Speaker 3: That person, well, he's a I would say he's a predatory and extremely I would well, you it technically not in the way that we use it socially, but yes, but it's extremely Yeah sure, yeah, he's extremely pathetic, he's extremely desperate. Yeah, it's I mean it's like our boy Ethan Ralph, where he's I think closer to forties, like he's like around my age or something, and he knocked up a.
Speaker 2: Freshly eighteen year old, you know, and like she was insane.
Speaker 3: She had mental health issues too, so clearly easy to manipulate, and had a kid with her. Obviously he doesn't see the kid or anything all that shit, but like that's based, right, those are especially as a conservative red that's all family values and shit love that that is the type of person that they cannot they can't get pussy from a normal person, so then they go for the insane because it's not even it's it's more it's more of the mentally something's going on with them than the age, because a lot I'm sure there's a lot of women that are eighteen nineteen year old that would throw up if Ethan Ralph message them, you know what I.
Speaker 2: Mean, right, yeah, reflexively.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So like if this person wasn't probably with the whatever is going on with her, she probably know a little bit better. Like this guy sucks unless he had a lot of money or a lot of you know, and this guy clearly doesn't have that because he wouldn't be going for her. So it's it's pretty fun. It's a shitty situation. Do your you know, reason with her and then if she's like no, I want this, then all you can do is let her go through it. And unfortunately experience life and unfortunately learn a valuable lesson to not funk.
Speaker 2: With people like that.
Speaker 3: You do is make sure if you have a daughter in the future, you you be a better parent than she had to her she had.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 3: Well, I think that's all I'm gonna do.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: It's like every every girl I knew that was crazy issues.
Speaker 4: Well, she has issues, but I don't know if that's her parents. Well, yeah, be a better be a more attentive person to your daughter. Sure you say that, you can say that, you can't, you can't implication. Yeah, yeah, I'm not her parents. Probably that's just good advice. Irrespective of the situation, that's good advice.
Speaker 2: I guess. Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: If you have a daughter, don't be a fucking.
Speaker 4: Just hope just hopefully your daughter will you have a bottomized your kid like the parents. Hopefully if you have a child, just make sure your child can come to you and respect your advice.
Speaker 2: Man, that's the problem.
Speaker 3: Like, imagine having a daughter and she's like talking about like dudes trying to like put their dick in her and ship. Like I just I'm like, I can talk your mom. You can talk your mom.
Speaker 4: Really, I don't have that weirdness. I just I have like I never spoke to my grandma stuff like that because she is unfortunately still Christian as much as she is a good woman and progressive mentality, So like sex stuff never really came up, and I never was like bring it to the face of our foreground.
Speaker 2: But I think those.
Speaker 4: Conversations where a scroll them. Yeah, my grandma, my Hispanic fucking Bribbean grandma.
Speaker 2: There are scron them streaks on the floor, on my fucking on my tile floor in my bedroom. Ah, she slides on this room. But that scene in Gremlins where the what is it the it was Gremlins of Gremlins too, where the old ladies on the on the the automatic chair that goes up the stairs.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, those things are crazy. Those are awesome.
Speaker 2: I remember riding, I remember like standing on it. I remember one I was in a fucking home or something and like they had one on the steps and I stood on it like I was like the greed Goblin because it felt like I just feel like like like like I was, I was using my imagination. Yeah, we're twenty two.
Speaker 3: I would like to have one, but that goes incredibly fast. Like that could inject careful get injecting from the.
Speaker 2: I think I might, I might, I might, uh put some money down, I get a one of those automatic chairs that just takes me around the apartment.
Speaker 3: That's sick as that's such a fucking it's like a rascals, like the ones that are like the actual chair was like steam park ride.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, there's they're like stuck the same things, like up the steps, but like they're rooted to the wall and they'll they'll take me around the apartment like an entire apartment. But that's like nothing.
Speaker 3: That is so much worse. There's so much money for but it's I want to I want, I want you to have it.
Speaker 2: I would have so much unusable space, it's insane. Like although that wall entirely would be useless because it would need the apparatus for the chair, so like that would be ruined. My better would be ruined. Everything would be ruined.
Speaker 3: It should be like, if you want to be practical, it's a bench that you lay on right and it's dangling from the ceiling. Yeah, and then when you move out, the fucking matters, like what the fuck is this?
Speaker 2: Why you would still a seal lift in your fucking apartment. Lift. Yeah, I don't know the best luck the best of luck, dude, I move into these in his mine. I'm just assuming his Armenian save assumption. Interesting save assumption.
Speaker 3: During glendeale Yes, the next question, hurry up?
Speaker 2: Sure, so sad.
Speaker 3: The answerde In says, Hi Taco Tuesdays?
Speaker 2: God damn you done? Yeah? Okayo, Hi talko Tuesdays? What are your thoughts on Napoleon Dynamite? I live in Utah, so when I try to talk about this movie, everyone hates it and says it's confusing, confusing because Mormons aren't funny. I like it because it's the brain off movie has some funny, shitty moments in it. I think holds up super well. Today. Anyone will thanks for someone, Thanks for someone who's part of the one percent of women who listens.
Speaker 3: She's one of the Yeah, I wonder she's one of the big movie Mormons that I was just talking about. Hey man, I've I've knock done some Mormon slash. I know a big I actually did it because she was too Mormon. It was like she was like, I can't even go on a date until this was in high.
Speaker 4: Schools there are many of the ones that were like on the vacations because you're black, that's they were.
Speaker 3: That's like the fucking oh no, I've never that's like it's free pussy. I didn't see anything like that around my area.
Speaker 4: No, Oh, they were. They were definitely where we were. Okay, they were definitely the job was witnesses that were on like their breaks.
Speaker 3: They were because they were like, I don't think I ever Pennsylvania is right next to you, Pennsylvania, Connecticut is all right. We didn't have that ship. I ever really lay used to be Mormon, like a long ass time. And what did I say?
Speaker 2: Didn't I just say, big boobies? What the what's going on here? I'm not going to make that.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's just a factual thing. If she was very sex positive, where we're gonna be like, that's very sex weird about it. Yeah, I'm just it's not my place.
Speaker 2: And it's just a factual. You made it strange. I never never.
Speaker 3: Yeah, somehow double back.
Speaker 2: On me, and I have to say Napoleon to be confused by Napoleon dynamite. It is confusing because that's not like a it's not inception or something you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Confused by the humor, like of like maybe they think it's confusing. They don't understand why people think it's funny. I'll be honest. I've actually only seen it once and I was kind of high and I did just smoke very often, and I enjoyed it. But it's not it's not what it's not the it's not the style of comedy that I normally fuck with. Wat that really I'm I'm so I like Jack Black, but.
Speaker 2: In small doses.
Speaker 3: I kind of know I'm a fan of Jack Black. Excuse me, yeah, see it again. I'm a fan of Jack Black, like I'm more of a fan of family.
Speaker 2: You are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's not what I That's not what I mean to say, Black Jack.
Speaker 2: That's okay.
Speaker 3: I was kind of I was like, I don't what does he getting at?
Speaker 2: What's get again?
Speaker 4: Napoleon Dynamite is really funny. I think it's a very funny movie. But I think it's funny because how lame he is. I loved that movie funny. I watched that and Uncle Rico just make that movie for me.
Speaker 2: I watched that movie. I remember when I first saw that movie, and I didn't I didn't really like it at all, and then I saw it again and I liked it a little bit more. And every single time I've seen that movie since then, I've liked it more because it is so that movie is deceptive in some way, because I remember being really high watching it one time, like recent, like one of the more recent times, like probably in like the last year.
Speaker 3: If you think he watched this movie, sorry, I've watched this movie.
Speaker 2: At least I've seen at least I've seen it at least ten times. Wow, like minimum, because that used to be just like a thing that I would also put on in the background sometimes because it was like one of the only DVDs I had for a while. But like watching it high as an adult was like wow, because I'm just like, yo, this guy's a villain. Yeah, this guy's like a bad person, like fundamental. Like you I think you watched that movie and you're just like, oh, he's just kind of like I don't know, autistic or something, but you know, well maybe like the thing he just like he lies for no reason, and it's just like it's it's so funny as like a character study that movie. And then obviously like Ouca Rico with a stupid him nailing John Heater in the face on the bicycle with that steak is hysterical to me, especially because he got actually hurt by it.
Speaker 4: I love face all cut up by a steak. I love Uncle Rico in Lore. I love the idea of like in law Uncle Rico. It's like Superman levels of threat.
Speaker 2: Oh you mean, like he thought he could throw a football over a mountain. He can't. Movie, he doesn't.
Speaker 3: He'sn't disproved.
Speaker 2: That's right, you are right, No one proves him wrong necessarily. But yeah, as we as it's showing your it's showing his Uncle Rico stupid. Yeah, he both can and can't exactly throw the football over the Yeah, yeah, the movie. I don't know. Like I guess if I was from Utah, I guess I would feel it's hard to imagine that though, because well I guess, but like I guess, more specifically, to have one movie associated with the place that you're from, because we're from the place, like even if you were from here in Los Angeles, like you're from a place where a lot of things are from Utah is like that's Napoleon Dynamite.
Speaker 3: Mormons and that's it.
Speaker 2: Like, like as far as like media goes, I don't know of anything else of like major consequence that comes from that, So that becomes really your only front facing you know, representation kind.
Speaker 3: Of you know, there's probably stuff we just we just don't consume it.
Speaker 2: I feel like I would notice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think. I feel like there's a lot of the media that you don't consume though.
Speaker 2: But I notice when things aren't from like the place, Like I noticed specifics like oh wow, this is fucking in that's in Schenectady. That's fucking crazy, and I'll know is it because it's just like what a weird place for it to be.
Speaker 3: Also part of New York. So that's probably why you not really.
Speaker 2: Well what I'm saying, I'm saying it's it's noticeable when things happen in places that aren't the places that we're from, because the places that we're from are so domineering in their like representation and like everything that you know, a lot of media, I don't.
Speaker 3: Know about any other place really. From being honest, I like I know things are like I know about Florida.
Speaker 4: I know about connecticutcause it's near us in Jersey Florida. Fortunately, Yeah, in Atlanta. I mean spend time in Florida. I know about Atlanta. Unfortunately, I never I never want to go back. I want that place to sink.
Speaker 2: What's wrong with Atlanta.
Speaker 3: It's like it's like a sitcom, but like a bad one.
Speaker 2: I thought people liked Atlanta.
Speaker 3: Crazy people liked Atlanta.
Speaker 2: I want to go to New Orleans.
Speaker 3: Orange is nice.
Speaker 2: I want to I want to eat eat food in New Orleans.
Speaker 3: Some fucking fresh benet, some real ones.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, yeah, let's.
Speaker 3: Get let's do a live snark tank in Bourbon Street. Are you sick A oh my god, tit's everywhere. Yeah, members are gonna walk in great clan members. They'll get on Bourbon Streets. Maybe not, they might have been like waiting here to have fun. That's it.
Speaker 2: That's the dude.
Speaker 3: They get stomped out so because it's just like it's just tourists and maybe like two blocks away they are, but it's like a skidded row, but it's it's just just clans row.
Speaker 2: Great you imagine, and then their heads they put their hats down and it's a tent. Oh my god, that'd be amazing. Plans a Row plans Row.
Speaker 3: It's crazy. Probably if one of them is listening to this right now.
Speaker 2: That's a great God.
Speaker 3: We need to hire them from market until they take everything from Yeah, I'm gonna watch I'm gonna watch Napoleon Dynamitic as an adult because maybe I I enjoyed it, but I just didn't necessarily tickle my fancy because.
Speaker 2: It's yeah, it is still very specific. It's a very specific.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it d fr to me when I was when I was in high school. Yeah, I was in high school. It hit fucking hard.
Speaker 2: There are things that I remember making me laugh as a kid that like, I still like. I wouldn't laugh at them now necessarily, but conceptually I still like him him putting the tots in his the tater tots in his pocket, and then that guy kicking them is so and the way he oh and it and it's like a real like that's such a wildly like need. That's such a needlessly bully ass thing to do there, just like this person is clearly not doing well. He's saving tater tots in his pocket, you know, so then just just violently dismantle this guy's meal. It's so sad. Fucking tragic. I don't know. I haven't seen that movie in a long time, but I like it a lot. Uh did you ever see that cartoon they made? I never watched it.
Speaker 3: Oh man, he's like a Beevis and Budheads character, but like he's like a Beavis and buttheads side character. It's crazy that they even did that, Like was it really that popular?
Speaker 2: Really long afterwards too, it was like it was like crazy. It was like in twenty like thirteen, yeah, like twenty twelve or something, and I'm pretty sure to point nine it's like a two thousand.
Speaker 3: And four or five. I think it's four that feel. It feels like four, yeah, because I think that's when I saw it at my friend's house, like on DVD, so must have an already.
Speaker 2: Yeah whatever. I don't fucking know exactly, but.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely not in demand. Somebody made a cartoon. It's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: They're always doing that shit. So some show that you didn't ask for that just you know they're made.
Speaker 3: They've remade Fraser, I think that, yeah, they it is already out.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's already out. I know it exists. And I saw a picture. I saw a picture of old Fraser Crane. And I'm just like, they're making Fraser again.
Speaker 3: They're making so remake phrase.
Speaker 2: That's not the right phrase. I guess it's called Fraser two. What is it? It's called Fraser, Frasiers, Fraziers And when he cloned himself. Yeah, oh oh my god, oh my god. Let's go kill now, let's go kill No Fraser, good jobser that's a great idea that God be pras.
Speaker 3: Okay, Fraser, Okay Fraser.
Speaker 2: Oh fuck, that's good Fraser. Like that Fraser. Yeah, Oh, here's a good one. Man of Action. Yeah, sixty nine dicks and our mouths Fraser. Yeah. Man of Action wrote in he says, hey, fellas, stupid, fucking so dumb. He says, hey, fellas, are there any older videos from the twenty sixteen or later era that you don't agree with anymore? Chris unlisted some of his musicals, so I wanted to see if he still agrees with him or what he said or what or if his mind is changed?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Ain't no in for the inward? Is that yours? How? That's exactly what I said. That's for the words. No, I do swing on trees, they jump bro high and take they they jump high a racist versus that song would right itself. It was so hard. K f C. Yeah, it'll be good. Jump for high, And I think I think MC is good. It's like, what is it? Because the bills some mouth to feed? Right is it? When I got bills to pay, I got mouths to feed? That was like nothing in this word yes instead of mouth to fields like something. K f C. I think that's pretty good. It's pretty good. We'll figure it out. Yeah, we'll figure it out. Extra, don't worry, don't worry, don't worry, don't do that. Not what what the funk was? Even?
Speaker 3: That threw me off so hard?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you're anything. They don't. I guess it's just generally it's asking all of us, I guess, but I mean, I'm sure maybe a little bit. I think mainly anytime I unlist anything or go back and kind of like take something off, it's more about like production value and like style, because like I have a lot of stuff, like my channel. I've had my channel for seventeen years. Like my channel goes back to two thousand and six, So there's like old fucking shit on there that has no business really being on it.
Speaker 3: It's like a bunch of covers that I did, like recording on my fucking droid.
Speaker 4: Chris, that's nearly twenty years what as we said, nineteen nineteen, nineteen years Yeah, yeah, you said seventeen.
Speaker 2: No you got to no, yeah, I thought he said nineteen. Am I I think I said, I mean maybe a long time. Maybe I said a number damn near close enough that it's weird that you even pointed it out, because yes, that's so close to twenty okay, ninety, so close to twenty yeah, about just near thirty. Two thousand and six, six and seven is when I started uploading, and so there's a lot of shit there that I'm just like, this is just structurally, this is fucking garbage. Yeah, you know what I mean. If it's a cover. I went back and unlisted a bunch of covers as well, And I think for me, it's more just like a oh, does this track with like the lineage of what's happening now? And if something doesn't fit in then I'll probably unlist it. But generally speaking, I have to say I've gone back and I've watched a couple of old videos and I don't know if I really disagreed all that much with much of what I said. I think it's more about whether or not it was worth paying attention to, or whether or not it was worth talking about in the tonality, I guess because I was saying it somewhat seriously, but not as seriously as I think people took it. Yeah, and so that maybe is like I wouldn't really go and redo that again. But as far as like jokes or anything that I was saying, Like, I don't really have a problem with anything I was saying back then.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel very similar in that I would say most of the videos that I unlisted or deleted was it was the some of the I felt like some of the wrong people. They're like the headline people, they weren't watching the fucking video. Like, so I made an inflammatory, an inflammatory thumbnail thumbnail fucking title talking about black lives matter. It was called black Lives Matter's bullshit. So immediately it's supposed to just get your attention, like what.
Speaker 2: Are you saying? Yeah, what what are you saying?
Speaker 3: But it's like I very specifically talk about like the things that pissed me off about it, especially in just I allude to things like Occupy Wall Street how it starts off. These movements start off very good and then be it Cointel pro be it just stupid assholes they infect it, and then it turned into like a fucking joke and they lose sight on what's really supposed to be happening. Because everybody was coming together and Ocupy Wall Street for example, We're focusing on the one present, and then it got turned into all the way where South Park was making fun of it, and I was like, this is a joke. Now it's not even just people not gonna take serious anymore. Lives matters having a similar issue where there were people that were just making they were just getting bags ahead of the organizations, just getting a bag. And then there was people that were just leading marches, just saying stupid shit that's not gonna win any favors, Like we're gonna like have these type of killing pigs type of chants that I'm like, yeah, I think that's cool deep down, but like I know how the political game goes. They're gonna spin that and they're gonna call you a bunch of monkeys and shit, and so like I thought the whole thing was turning into bullshit but there were people that were racist and just conservative or whatever like the title, and they were like yeah, and I'm like, this is this is not reaching the right people. So after a while, like I just I some of those things I took down, like things that weren't very clear and concise, because there was way too many people that are just like it's just running into it. Now we're taking With the Sam Cedar thing, it was the same type of people. Yeah, where they thought he was the conservative. I'm like, how did you watch that clip and think he was the conservative? Oh, they didn't watch it at all. They just looked at this guy with the beard and look at this gay looking dude, and then they just made an assumption.
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 3: And so I'm like, oh, they're doing the same thing with my fucking thumbnails and and like they're not even there's no, they're not watching the substance. Like a I made a video Riley Dennis the trans woman, and like Riley Dennis was advocating, Ryns was having some dangerous rhetoric. We was saying that, like the Nazi rhetoric and the fascist rhetoric is inherently violent, so you should when people threaten you with violence, you know, you can defend yourself with violence, and I'm like, that's not a great thing to do. That's I understand that these people are threatening your existence because they don't want you to exist, but that's not a good enough reason to just attack them. So I made a video pushing back against that. Yeah, it's not smart. You're gonna get yourself in trouble. Yes, it's not smart at all to do that. So I was refuting those points and then I saw in the comment section it was like.
Speaker 2: Why are you referring the dude as a she?
Speaker 3: And I'm like, I'm like, why why am I making it? No, it wasn't all the that, It wasn't all the comments. Sure, yeah, but it was still enough to work where you're just like, what are you doing? Get the fuck out of here?
Speaker 2: And so it's things like that.
Speaker 3: That's everybody from that era. Man, it was not enough to wear videos that I felt like that were not clear and and could allow any of those people to like kind of it was like, I remember Shoe shared one of my videos about the uh it was President Biden in the Salty Aftermath because I made a Trump one, which in hindsight, it's technically wrong because I felt like I felt pretty strongly that he was gonna be milk toast, like a bush, like, you know, oh Patriot Act type shit, that's like the worst of it, maybe a warmonger. We're used to redsensitized, and then it turns out it's way worse. Obviously, So in hindsight it was wrong right in retrospect, but at the time, I was like, whatever, Now, I was like, let me do my due diligence and say about Biden, about all these people are being freaks and they're freaking out, and let's make fun of them. They did the same thing, and I saw the comments sections. They were just so stupid, and when she retweeted, some of her fans were like, what the fuck's going on in the comment section. I'm like, that's my fucking These are the people that stayed on my channel, and it's that I'm like, you became their token man for some people.
Speaker 2: For some people, absolutely, I know.
Speaker 4: It's it's unfortunate because no matter what you could say, you could say time and time again, it's like, hey man, I really I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't I'm a black man. I don't like racism. I think it's bad, and the like you're just saying that boy, you could come me here from everybody else know, and it's just like it's it's yeah. I I try to ward them off a little bit. Like even when I did Dave Ruman interview or I was like I took some shots at Christianity and I was like, look, man, hear that ship that doesn't exist, or he's a complete fucking asshole like pick one, you know, kind of just being like show I'm not I am not a conservative person. I have a fucking there's tattoos on my knuckles that they live free. That's not I'm not a I have.
Speaker 2: I have Phil Collins. Collins. I like how you kept going.
Speaker 4: It was like those old pinus hovering you guys. You guys ever seen those old pictures of people. Look at all the followers I have on Twitter and it's like a number and it just goes off the computer. I was like, what the fuck is this, dude, But it's it's I don't know, man, I I think I agree with I think my perspectives of things have not changed at all very much, every.
Speaker 2: Very very lightly.
Speaker 3: If anything, I was just I would say I was insensitive. To some stuff, and there were one thing and I'm pretty sure I took this video down.
Speaker 2: I'm assuming I did.
Speaker 3: Where I was being very uncharitable to Francesca Ramsey because I feel like also she's very bad at uh political optics, and I didn't the way that she was correct and how jerry mannering is used. She was she was actually talking about footed ide laws and how it's used to discriminate. How but in the way that she fray it is it is that It's like I want, I want people to understand that if something like this existed in a country that is predominantly the same ethnicity, it is not racist. This is a class issue that I'm trying to get people to understand that when we focus so hard because of the voter idea laws are racist. I'm like in America, they are, you know, by the by them existing because it's the marginalized and the poor, the black folks, and they're trying to disenfranchise them. Yes, but I want people to understand that the issue that always persists in every fucking country is a class issue.
Speaker 2: They will try to differentiate.
Speaker 4: You're right, you're right, you're right, right, because that classism racism, colorism, they all they're all hand in hand, brother friends.
Speaker 3: It's more of a tactical thing that I'm trying to but you're I just want I want people to understand that we can come together if we focus on that a lot more, because it's all encompassing because the class, Like I said, then yeah.
Speaker 2: You know, like like I personally like I look at like classes like that's like you solve that everything. Everything's significantly easier to solve after that.
Speaker 3: But it's going to fix that is that is the that is the first swoop. It's gonna finish. It's gonna fix a significant thing because the class because unfortunately, especially in this country, you know that black people are uh the disenfranchise they are. So if we fix this class issue, they're going to be majorly not disenfranchised nearly as much, and then we can work on the other issues, like the systemic racist issues. But my thing was, I'm pretty sure I took down a video because I was being so hostile because I feel like, you hear the phrase hurting not helping. I feel like people like her were absolutely they mean well, but they're hurting. I think they're hurting and not helping which is like one of those things where like I hear what you're saying. It was kind of like the me criticizing BLM was the same fucking thing, where like, I don't think you guys are helping this causes at all.
Speaker 2: I don't think when when.
Speaker 3: Snoop Dogg or somebody, this was back when Snoop Dogg wasn't you know, being a trader like now where I think it was him or somebody went in to talk to the police because they wanted to try to come to some common ground with the LAPD because obviously things tensions really high and people are like fuck this trade or fuck this and I'm like, well, honestly, I would see if we can appeal to some of these people's humanity, the small in these groups and try to get them to stop shooting people.
Speaker 4: You're you're you're right with that idea of that, like, because racism is race is fake, so it is not the main stem of the problem, the social construct, but.
Speaker 3: The problem is that it's no it Well, race, race is fake. Well, I would say a social construct. I wouldn't want to use the word.
Speaker 4: Fake because you know what I mean, right, Race is something that's fabricated based on the means of something simply created by society, right, Like, there's no we're all human beings. There is no race difference between a white person. We are yeah, yeah, you guys are whatever you guys are.
Speaker 2: I'm a king.
Speaker 3: Demon was like I wish I was like hope, somewhere to go.
Speaker 2: But that's like a thing.
Speaker 4: But the idea is that you can't classism classism. If that problem gets fixed, the problem of racism will still be there, you know, And though it'll be probably easier to fix, that doesn't mean it's it's still there. Yeah, I mentioned that, you know, it's still there.
Speaker 3: Is tackling that next, because that's it's essentially a lot of people and this is this is this is the truth.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: A lot of people are racist, specifically because rich people are telling them to be. It's just like we talk about whiteism, right like back then Italians or back then like Irish, the whitest people on the planet were not considered white and it's so stupid, it's so stupid. So but but again, so we understand that whitism is something that allowed them to come together and then to discriminate against it. So yeah, so It's one of the things where like anyway long story short videos like that, where I was being hostile towards like I don't I think my anger is directed at Francesca, Like I don't think Francesca is the indeviaw I think she could just do better at convincing people that this is happening and we need to do something. But like a Berni how Bernie Sanders does it, Like there's a way to do it, and there's a way that that some people like that way she was putting out ship and so I was being hostile, but that's not going to fix anything either.
Speaker 2: But that's where my anger feels, like, I don't know. I look at the way that they treat Bernie. Sometimes I'm like, it's really, fuck are you doing?
Speaker 3: We failed that man?
Speaker 2: So like when when those when those women came up and like hijacked his rally, I'm like, you don't even understand He's how badly you fucked everything trying to help you, stupid bitch.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel like Bernie Sanders was the one chance we I feel like we've in history had several points for things to be better than what they were. When things went wrong, right, and I think in America first, the first moment was Abe Lincoln dying. I think Abe Linking's death was one of the moments where we had a chance has to do way better. Then he died and things kind of like bad ending. Now we're like on a bad ending and we're just going through this. I think Berndie said is one of those moments where like, oh, we had a chance to have a better universe, and then we just made the wrong decision, and now we're.
Speaker 3: Just we didn't fight hard enough. We didn't fight hard to win when he was when he kilearly go sc screwed over, we should have stood up and be like, no, this is our guy.
Speaker 2: We didn't do it.
Speaker 3: We failed him and we failed ourselves. And now I like that he's still rallying. He's going hard on the paint and not even campaigning. He's just trying to get people like riled up. But I think he needs to increase his rhetoric a little bit more hostile.
Speaker 2: I'll be honest.
Speaker 3: I think he should be like, kill all the niggas, kill them kill them all, yeah, kill all the billions. I think he killed You know, he'll get blasted and become a martyr, and then we'll pick up our pitchworks. Not kill all the billions, Kill all the niggas, Kill every nigga that's worth at least five million dollars. Kill all of those niggas, slaughter them in the streets. I'll give you guns. I'll give you guns, Bernie Sands like I'll give you guns. They don't know what, but you, I will psionically tend you the message. Think, open your mind for a moment. That's where I am. Come get your guns.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're gonna go.
Speaker 3: The last question is Pistol Sanders, Gunny Sanders.
Speaker 2: What do you call him? Gunny? Gunny? I'd rather suck my hobies meat by Hoosier Hosier Hosier. How do you say that name? Ho Hoyser? Hoyser? Is it really? I guess he's the guy that does take me to church? Right, yeah? And whatever, give me some girth, says he and Tom Penny and Cum Sack a gay. While I was at work on my lunch break, I opened TikTok and accidentally had my phone at max volume, and the first thing that played was Walton Goggins saying, who wants to suck an old man's dick twice back to back. So my question today is, have you guys ever had a moment similar to that? And also, uh, next person to speak after this is getting touched. It's me Kingston. It's me Kingston. I'm Kingston. To touch me, touch me. I love being touched. I love it. I'm Kingston. I'm gay. I love it. I'm Kingson. I'm gay. Words to live by.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't believe you said that, kings I thought you didn't like getting touched. What's wrong with you?
Speaker 2: Man? Pretty disgusting? Oh I changed my mind. I'm gay. Well me, you to touch me? Please? Anyway?
Speaker 3: You really?
Speaker 2: Really? Okay?
Speaker 3: I keep touching me a little bit, you keep touching mesation. I can do this for two hours, but I knowsycho.
Speaker 2: I've never had this, man. I gotta say I've been pretty good about this about like having like awkward uh videos or anything. Blast the thing that I've always been afraid of, not always because it's relatively new technology in the grand scheme, but like the whole like your TV sinking to your phone or whatever that stuff. Like for a minute, I was like, oh, I gotta be diligent, but not that never had never been in this situation, Thank god, Thank goodness. I've never really had to worry about like not never really, I've definitely like.
Speaker 4: I definitely got caught with like the like someone sends you a message for that period of time and the moaning sounds come on. It happened to me twice.
Speaker 2: I definitely, I never had that. I fooled a couple of people.
Speaker 4: Of that one I had, I had some guy happened to some guy outside of a place in Glenn Down. I was like, he got got and I started pointed at him and he was like he was really upset.
Speaker 2: It's that Like I'm like, who is that? Yeah, what is that? What is the source of that? The porn star?
Speaker 3: I guess we got there must be an answer mon meme porn star moan me.
Speaker 2: I guess the original porn meme because it is such a crazy Yeah, it's God damn, of course it's just porn. I don't know what I was expecting, Yea, I was expecting genuine, like a genuine answer.
Speaker 3: You have to put the search in quotations to make sure it includes what you put in there, Like so like meme for example, like because it's like, oh, it just it just disregards it, right, Oh, this guy just wants porn. I'm gonna disregard the meme that you typed in, so you gotta put in quotes and make sure that the meme is in results I read.
Speaker 2: It's so fucking useless. This is exactly what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: So it's like, yeah, if I guess prank, would you put the word prank in the porn moan prank or something? So it is from origin x men, origins porn en foragin, so I guess it's just read he has nuty ma.
Speaker 2: It's literally just that is so stupid. Yeah, every.
Speaker 3: Let's jerk bub that stroke that stroke bub.
Speaker 2: Is so fucking stupid. Entire magazine. Yeah, magazines, Yeah, rolled up obviously, I mean obviously it would be insanely la it was.
Speaker 4: Not gonna be dude, the amount of times I've done that pose in my own independent life.
Speaker 3: It's like I'm standing somewhere drill claw Tonadock calls.
Speaker 2: Stroke claw claw It's just from some porn, Yeah, but which, like, what's the name of the porn? Does it say? Yeah, I got it? I got it right here? It says, I mean, I'm assuming that Reddit has the answer. Okay, I'm not playing it because I can't. I don't know if I like the idea of having it potentially on camera. But it's called moaning zapp the original video of what's of What's app moaning prank on X videos and it's, uh, you know.
Speaker 3: It's I would love I want to it's send that to the group. Sure, yeah, Boner barrage, but my Boner Barge. He does the hyperclaw Fatal Claw.
Speaker 2: It's just an ex come.
Speaker 3: I love it, dude, and Marvel riles when he does Ultimate he slams the ground and it's the X from Fatal Claw. It's a lot of like detail, like, oh, this is really fucking cool. That's cool. Do you think Wolfe can keep coming?
Speaker 2: Can he keep coming?
Speaker 3: I think he can keep coming? Yeah, I mean he he has no refractory period. I think you keep coming.
Speaker 2: So he's like, who.
Speaker 3: Wolverine has no fractory period, so he just comes up the Senator, Yeah, Senator Wolverine.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll be real. If there was a dude running the Wolverine for Senate, I'm like, I'm sorry, guys, I'm gonna be a stupid idiot in voe for no matter what he says. No, no, no, it's just some guy.
Speaker 2: His name happens to be Wolverine. Oh hell yeah.
Speaker 3: Like I'm like, I'm I don't care what if he says barrage claw one time up there, Like, oh, I'm I will kill free. Sure could you say drill claw or berserker barrage please? Uh? His main issue is X Men, like like he actually wants to wait is he is he trying to Sentinels or something striker or yeah.
Speaker 2: So, like you hear it at first, it's like, oh, it's Center Wolverine and you hear he's got a he's got a whole platform about X Men, and you're like, oh fuck, that's kind of wild. He's like he's Senator Wolverine.
Speaker 3: He's got like men and it's like like men once upon a time.
Speaker 2: So like, yeah, you you learn he's just anti trans. Yeah that makes.
Speaker 3: Man even Saturday, i'd be voting. I'm so sorry trans allies boot vote. He's literally against X Men and is like that that's that you can't.
Speaker 2: He's holding like some and stuff.
Speaker 3: That's insane. God damn that sucks, man, I'm like, I'm so sorry I have to vote for Rooim to get the porn I sent you.
Speaker 2: I did get it. I got a notifacation.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna watch it right now, actually with my volume off, because look at I'm not an insensitive prick. My fucking headphones are always connected to Bluetooth, so you'll never hear anything. Look, anyone who watches, maybe I don't understand how this happens. Like your volume should never be all the way up ever on like fucking your your your shit's not connected anything unless it's a very specific like moment. But like publicly, I hope you're not watching stuff like that. Watching porn in the public is.
Speaker 2: But Nan, you never watched porn anything in the middle of the Broken Egg cafe. You never. You never watched poor in the White.
Speaker 3: You never watched porn while you're waiting on the side for your Bodega sandwich to be made.
Speaker 2: You gotta wait two minutes. I go the Broken Egg.
Speaker 3: I did go to the Broken Egg the other day, and coincidentally it was weird, like my my landlord was there.
Speaker 2: I was like, what the fuck?
Speaker 3: And as he was walking in the lasthroom, there was literally Uh, that video that you just sent me on his blaring.
Speaker 2: And he was like he couldn't wait to get home, so he would the back and go beat off he was before he got it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I saw.
Speaker 2: It was like that fucking wolf. I'm curious that video was actually, Oh yeah, let me check it out. But that's gonna be that's gonna be it. We're gonna, we're gonna we're gonna move on to our the twenty five dollars patrons. Now we're gonna read their names round the show off. Remember, you can run over to patreon dot com slash start tank as well, and uh, if you want us to say your fucking name at the end of the show and uh make my life hell, you can go do that. That's a it's a premium price because it's so many of you and you've chosen to Oh my god, what is it? Is it? It's just the like ads what oh yeah, that's right, penis in my face and this chick standing up and it is crazy. You've ever seen a penis here's an ad for penis the penis ads go crazy on here. Yeah, that's it is that? Actually it that's it. That's insane.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hear it, I hear it. I can tell it's so it's sane.
Speaker 2: Eleven second clip. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: And even thought i'd see the regional Yeah, I actually.
Speaker 2: For some.
Speaker 3: Reason, I just I just I pictured her. I it just didn't even seem like it didn't seem real to me. Yeah, I thought it was just some I don't I don't even like a synthesizer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like so it's like a real person would would make that sound.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that's cool. I like when we we we find out things together on this podcast. That's what it's all about. Really, it's about education.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, all right, we're gonna read our twenty five dollars patron's names now, We're not gonna be Barrage born barrage Wow, goon beam, goon goon beam, gooner beam. It's just iron Man beaming, uh, beaming porn into children's heads. You would be such a deep that you would be absolutely a villain that.
Speaker 3: You would have to you played the marble lines, right, Yeah, you see, like when they would do like so fucking he would shoot his unibam at Wolverine's closet. Yes, so this motherfucker is shooting porn at Wolverine's porn mags, and it's rejecting more porn. It's just quantumizing a porn by a billion birds. Like the individual values of all of their porn is like skyrocket the arrow up thirty thousand within the seconds you watch terrabytes of porn.
Speaker 2: You're just like.
Speaker 3: Forty forty what is it? Forty million, forty million minutes of porn? Literally, Spider Man Spiders is going coraz either Spider said, just going in say, He's like, you don't even remember your name because there's no capacity remember, you only remember poor.
Speaker 2: Ultimate Alliance is a game that I'm kind of scared about. Why because like I remember really loving it. It's fun, but it's still fun. I feel like it's not as fun as I remember, of course not, and that's that would be really depressing. I mean, I don't know, I think I of the toptually. I can't even say. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think I played it recently, but when I'm thinking about it, I think it was like twenty twelve or thirteen.
Speaker 2: I can't even that is over ten.
Speaker 3: Years from what I remember from my playing to have it on my have it on my deck?
Speaker 4: Do you actually oh nice, It's still fun, but it's like, you know what you're getting into, Like obviously, yeah, sims to Hit and Run.
Speaker 3: I think that was one of my favorite games of all time and personally it now you're like, oh right, I feel that way about Risley and Perfect.
Speaker 2: I bet it.
Speaker 3: I bet it doesn't. Yeah, but it doesn't feel good, but I want to play it. I haven't played with all that high school four when that came out.
Speaker 4: Bro that weekend, I left my house at like ten am, didn't come back to like eight from playing that game.
Speaker 2: Oh wow.
Speaker 3: My grandma was like, where where were you playing it? At my friend's house? Okay, your consoles at home to stare at it outside.
Speaker 2: Wheels like doing front flips, Like do you guys remember that? Do you guys remember? Like I don't know, maybe I did this because I was a fucking weed, but I remember getting video games and like imagine no I would Yeah, I would get a video game and then I would either get it so late in the day that I couldn't play it or like some bullshit, and I would bring it to school with me, like just to just to sit with it, of course, just to be excited about it.
Speaker 3: So when I got home, I was just like that was.
Speaker 2: Because I used to read the back and like read the manual, and just like I would be obsessed, they would. It was like maybe like a handful of games.
Speaker 3: I mean, so the only thing I would closest is just uh having like a Walkman, right, and then a lot of the old places and games had the soundtracks on them.
Speaker 2: That's right, So I'll just listen to those PS one discs. I think double the CDs if you put them in CD. I remember that blew my fucking mind when I found that out. Just play the soundtracks in your CD player. That was the future. I did that a lot, man, but uh it did. Uh.
Speaker 3: You had to be careful though, because you know you can. It's easy to scratch up your CDs on Walkman.
Speaker 2: I remember the disc scratching was so fucking funny.
Speaker 3: Be like, no, did you use anything, because like so they sold a thing that had the consistency of peanut butter, but or you could just use peanut butter to.
Speaker 2: Like fill in the crack. Dude, I was convinced that that was a fucking scam.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 2: I don't know why it was, because it sounds stupid. Because like in my mind, I guess I didn't really understand how discs worked until like way later, like way later. And so for me, when I saw a disc that was scratched, I was like, well, what, so, let me get this straight. You're gonna give me a machine and it's going to put paste on the disc and then that'll like recode the game. Like it just didn't seem it didn't make sense to me, right because I thought.
Speaker 3: What the disc was. I thought the disc was the game, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Where like I did, I thought like if something was scratched on the disc, it's like that's gone for him, Yeah, like you know, it's going to fix that. I didn't think about the fact that it's like, oh, the game is under the disc, like it's under the layer that's that is scratched. I didn't think about that, And so for me, I was just like I always, just for my entire life, I thought those were like the biggest, the biggest scam ever, just like because what are you gonna do. You're gonna print like you're printing more game on the disc? Are you stupid?
Speaker 3: It seems stupid, Like, yeah, here's something that is very sophisticated that I could be fixed with peanut butter.
Speaker 2: Right. That's also it didn't help. It felt like completely magical and so like I never actually used any of those. But the sad story is that, like I have so many games that were scratched to ship that like I could have fixed this entire time and still could theoretically.
Speaker 3: Probably, and I just haven't. I don't have any of my old ship.
Speaker 2: Man. All of my old stuff is fucking in New York.
Speaker 3: I think I've got a lot of stuff. I've got my own stolen or something.
Speaker 2: Ship. I fucking I know I have that stuff. Yeah, dude, I have I know.
Speaker 3: I have cards that are worth so much money it's crazy, just in my house in New York.
Speaker 2: You just go.
Speaker 3: I don't want to go to New York.
Speaker 4: Just I don't, like, I don't want to go to New York just to get cards. See my aunt, argue with her, and then leave.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 3: You can get in the cards, a week of it, get some pizza, see whatever the fuck you miss back home.
Speaker 2: You have to go back anyway.
Speaker 3: So so I mean, whenever you got to go back, stay and just like, hey, Lily, help me find all my Ship. Yeah, like I don't want to do this. You have no choice, woman, It's crazy. I don't care at all. Women will go find it. I'm gonna sit down.
Speaker 2: That's I think.
Speaker 3: I want to play Marble Marvel ultim with people.
Speaker 2: I mean I played it by myself, like my my nostalgia for it is completely alone with my friend. But like I remember, like it was like there was like a good There was like a feeling in that game that was like there was something. It was just it was just fun, like the entire time.
Speaker 4: It was the first game I remember collabing like that. Well, not the first one was obviously I have Martha's Schapcom, but like that game playing and that having that much fun, like my friend playing as Deadpool, me playing as like fucking Silver Surfer because at the fucking cheek oats and just causing hell to everybody.
Speaker 2: Remember you didn't have to pay for this, you just put the stuff in sad you know.
Speaker 3: I was just playing the Force and Least Last Night Games mad fun.
Speaker 2: Really Yeah, I loved the physics in that game. I remember being like obsessed.
Speaker 3: Dude, just throwing everything and throwing people at people. It's actually easy, way harder than I remembered, like the easy the Final level because like I just blazed. I played it and beat it because I just wanted to be I realized that I can't remember the last time I played those games because there's no there was no footprint of me, like, oh, you played this on SEAT. I never played on PA, so like they played those games a million years ago, I guess. And yeah, I got pretty good on the Death Star and so final level. And then when you part where you have to go in there and it's like the fucking the two ships you have to like to stop disturb them. I gotta explain it. It's like a part where you walk in you gotta fight two guys with like the fucking fake red niggas.
Speaker 2: They're red.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, those guys that part of the games. I played the game like maybe like five months ago, and that part was so fucking annoying.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 4: Yes, because I haven't played a Star Wars game recently, I seam that got played and I was like, this is stupid, dude.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 3: There was a part where you needed a first break when you first arrived in the Death Star and you just need to lift up like a grill to infiltrate. Oh yeah, that part is so stupid because as soon as you you'll clear like the area, and as soon as you start touching it, a million people just show up out of nowhere. And I was like, all right, this is can you give me ten seconds, like make it realistic? They show up immediately, like did they disappear?
Speaker 2: I was like, this is stupid.
Speaker 3: And and so finally, after I think three waves or four, I finally get it open enough because they wouldn't stop shooting me. And then fucking when you make it all the way, the stupid laser thing, the fucking that we have to wait for it to charge, remember that that's so tedious. Finally you make it, I will be at Vader's ass. That wasn't that hard.
Speaker 2: Citius was fucking annoying because he just lightening you.
Speaker 3: The whole time he lightens you, they'll put on a force field and then send all of his niggas to come after you.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, oh, well you can.
Speaker 3: I have a few minutes to fight you. But I mean as soon as you like get like a com no, and then he sends more people to I'm like, oh my god, he's trying to survive. He is trying to survive. He's doing a pretty good job at it, and it's a fun fucking game. I love when he takes down the start Destroyer. Do it.
Speaker 2: That's so sick. That was the game where pulled Down you do it.
Speaker 3: Two of them in the second one, two of them, and I'm like, that's just a sequel, last thing to do.
Speaker 2: They made three one of the things that one of the things I remember being like captivating about that game, and I hope it's it's this. I feel like I don't really I didn't play that many other Star Wars games, so it has to be either this one or maybe Jedi Power Battles had it.
Speaker 3: A little bit, but it just came out again.
Speaker 2: Sure I have that on disc originally, but uh, whenever you have your lightsaber out and you would like walk by a door or something, it would like even if you weren't like hitting it or like pressing the attack button like, it would like kind of would raise the wall and it would like leave like a it was in that game, right, I remember being like obsessed by that like detail. I didn't notice if like this play of Theround this time around, if that happened. I just didn't notice.
Speaker 3: But I was also blazing because I'm why sing Daredevil the old series, and I was playing this just just like what set my dick on fire was him being able to put lightning into his lightsabers.
Speaker 2: Like that ship. It was like, it's fucking really okay too.
Speaker 3: That thing is broken. That's the only combo you you used to If you're doing combo, you just make sure you get lighting on it, and that fucking staggers motherfuckers, and then you stab the fuck out of him.
Speaker 4: You just keep stabbing. Is so fucking broken in that game. So it instantly kills people pretty much. So you grab someone and you kill them instantly, And I'm like, oh my god, I love that ship.
Speaker 2: It's a good generation of games. It's fun, such a good joke. I hate such a good group of games and that entire generation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, loving love. I love the lore of Star Wars, and I understand how much of a fucking just what the fuck is Star Killer?
Speaker 3: Like that? The problem this two horn into the story is so.
Speaker 4: Unbelievably strong for straight up no reason. It's awesome, but it's really fucking wild. Yeah, it's it's so I love it. It's so convenient that, like you can so easily kill Sidious right there, beat Vader and it's like, nigga, what and then uh no, don't do it for revenge?
Speaker 3: What his name Master cauth or whatever, what's his name it's and he was like, don't do it. I'm blind and gay, And I was like, I'm blind and gay. He says that weren't Verbatim and Stark killers, like, but nigga, it's over you guys. You want to start a rebellion, but it's over if I kill him. No, because if you do it, you'll be sad and gay and we want you to be. And then he was like, I guess I want to do it. And then you know the death Star kills billions of people afterwards, so Star Killer pops. Though I could have stop the whole thing, but no, you're gonna be l get you get to kill kill hot. I don't even know you murder, not even good at it yet. Luke, Yeah, they have don't fight Luke. That's strong. You fight Luke, that's like pretty fun. You fight HAF Luke.
Speaker 2: Is that true? It's Luke from HAF But he's like, not even him yet he's you.
Speaker 3: I guess I thought you killed him. Right when he found his aunt and uncle, well, Afe like they're dead, like when they're dead. Yeah, oh no, they're dead episode four and five, Like in between four episode six, you're like, oh sorry.
Speaker 2: Zoom right when right? When parents at all? Right?
Speaker 3: When he finds the skeletons, that is so fun. You beat you beat not even strong, and you beat Chowy and Han and Han.
Speaker 2: Is like what the dude, I have a gun? What is this? This nigga's throwing wind at me? Oh my god, that was a fun game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna do i'mnna do number two. Uh later on tonight when I have time. I recently beat those two very fun games. Yeah, that's funny, recently played like I love, dude.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, like I'm not I'm not the big Star Wars fan, but I've always loved those games. I'm never not a Star Wars fan. It's like that, just to have so much like warm feelings in my heart. Star Wars had really good games for a while, even the lego games Man Solid I never like him, I like him, but like those are fun for me.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say're bad gas. I just I never really liked Lego, is it? I never have a video if I'm gonna play with Legos, I want to play with Legos.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonn I'm gonna get Lego and make them make out and yeah, dick Lego.
Speaker 2: But yeah, Jedi Power Battles. I remember liking a lot Jedi Uh Starfighter. I remember really liking a.
Speaker 3: Lot that was a full order and last that I order.
Speaker 2: I haven't played a five yet. That's a I would have to finish both of those. I really like.
Speaker 3: I second ones, Hello is it on?
Speaker 2: I got deep into pretty both of them, and I thought I thought they were good. I just I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just haven't. It's it's about time. It's like seventeen bucks right now.
Speaker 2: It's Devil Wilson's fucking face in that game.
Speaker 3: Dude, she's in another game.
Speaker 2: What's that? She's in something? She's in Death Randing. Now that's it. That's trailer.
Speaker 3: And I was like, god, I saw this one grifter guy and I was like, fuck, I agree with a grifter for once, because this grifter guy was like, all right, I don't knowough with this bitch, And I'm like well, I I don't don't agree.
Speaker 2: I don't agree with it. I just wish that they would, no, not make her fucking face.
Speaker 3: I don't care about Debora Wilson's face, right, Just yea, make a character, make Debora Wilson voice it. It's final amazing.
Speaker 2: Well, just she's greatest seventhing, specifically because she doesn't look like Devin Wilson looks like a demon. If Sabathan was just Devora Wilson, that would suck.
Speaker 3: I'm like, that'd be like, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Why is this mad TV lady here? Right?
Speaker 3: Philamars a mad TV guy. He has done a lot of voice acting over the years. But imagine if it just looked like Phil Lamar. It's it's Arthur fucking Arthur of Atlantis and he's just phils his head on this white body.
Speaker 2: It takes you out of it a little bit. And and I agree with I understand it. I don't think it's her fault or anything. I just wish we would get a little bit more great. I wish we just got more into the spirit of just like, Okay, yeah, we'll do motion capture of performance capture, but let's make a new character for you, right, because that's to me is like, why wouldn't you want to extend? Like, if you were an actor and you had the option to play somebody who looks nothing like you, wouldn't you want to do that? Yeah? I feel like I feel like I would love to do.
Speaker 3: That, not want to be when all those actors, those famous their choice. Yeah, when all those famous actors are being rendered in the games, I was like, this is what you guys want.
Speaker 2: This wrong word.
Speaker 3: It wasn't the guy's name, that fucking wall of when they get that plays Crados.
Speaker 2: Chris Judge, it was just Christopher Judges, black Man, Chris Judges, Cistoper Judge.
Speaker 3: His face looks so swollen, it looks it looks like dreamcast dude. It's just like his fucking kin is so like wide and square. He looks like Minecraft Steve. He's so clearly a black Hawaiian guy. You know, he's so clearly like a giant black Hawaiian dude.
Speaker 2: It's like he walks in guys. Man.
Speaker 3: It was only one hundred and thirty seats for the twentieth anniversary panel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they got a word that I'm immediately gone. I saw I know you wanted to be, I was, I was gonna go.
Speaker 3: I specifically want I want a signature from T. C. Carson because like that, like Christopher Judge almost for you know, in a couple of years, it will be ten years, right, he'll be Creatos for ten years. And he had teaser Carson had over ten years. But still TC Carson anytime I think of Credo's the voice is still that for me, he's sor so many he's like such a destroy my enemies.
Speaker 2: He also played well ass is Yours? I also played John Stewart and fucking uh show Welcome to the Daily Show like that.
Speaker 3: In which one Unlimited and then freaking regular. I thought that was Phil Lamar. If I'm not that's what that's what's true. Philammar did a lot of voices, did everything. Wasn't I'm thinking the wrong guy then being racist. I thought I could have swore he was the same guy that did it for Unlimited.
Speaker 5: Wrong.
Speaker 3: I know, I think it was Philamar if I you should fact check it.
Speaker 2: Philimart did a fucking h oh my god, what's his name in Futurama? Hermes Hermes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he did static Shock.
Speaker 2: He did a lot of he did. He was the voice of like everybody that I remember. Basically, I didn't like that he did U Arthur. He did.
Speaker 3: What's his fucking actual stupid name are the the water Guy? The water Arthur, the water Guy, the.
Speaker 2: D C name for water Guy. I was idiot. It's not idiot, it's just it escapes me.
Speaker 3: It escapes me, which happens.
Speaker 2: That is not idiots.
Speaker 3: You're right, you are right, that's fine, but you have to be an idiot.
Speaker 2: No. Anyway, so.
Speaker 3: He played, he played, He played aqua man and like, I just like because he usually does black characters, but this time it was just like.
Speaker 2: I'm like, you know, you can't swim. You're doing down here like I was playing the what was it?
Speaker 3: It was the the DC fighting gdu my brain's broken right in justice and Justice Justice And then he's like Martha, I'm gonna funk you up, but I'm like, you doesn't sound right. Lamar has a catalog on him, Keith David Man, that's.
Speaker 2: Just he's probably higher significantly, I would imagine probably.
Speaker 3: Keith David has a lot of voice acting, right, but Keith.
Speaker 2: David they're significant.
Speaker 3: I think they're more iconic than Philamar.
Speaker 2: I guess I wouldn't say that is pretty like Filamar is more widely, like I've seen him in more things.
Speaker 3: Who would you say is the most iconic characters ever played? It's a lob did you did you confirm it? Yeah, you're right, Okay, Phila mar is probably John Stewart, John Stewart.
Speaker 2: I mean that was John Stewart. Who wh would you say is old John Stewart, not fucking John Stewart. Same.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing, so now when it comes to Keith David, I mean, there's one way bigger. There's one fucking spawn. Oh god, just is probably the biggest one. That's the thing where it's like, I think his his voice acting rules Goliath.
Speaker 2: It was so isn't that big? It was so crazy?
Speaker 4: No, it was actually very popular. But the thing is that modern children don't know about it. Likeation people knew about that. They didn't know about it was what asshole tries to compete with Batman.
Speaker 2: There was so many various voices and everything that I remember. The thing the thing about I remember him in the background of Billion Mandy all the time.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, was hewin Yeah no, no, FLI was film. I think he was Herman's dad. Hermi, not Herman.
Speaker 3: You're talking about Hermei's future's dad.
Speaker 2: He was, he was, he was absolutely dad static track and sam right Jack, Yes, Samurai Jack is probably shot.
Speaker 3: Samurai Jack is probably his role. Yeah, he's yeah, he was, Isn't that crazy Jackie Jack? Jack Jack is there?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: That show was. That show was suck on my side.
Speaker 3: That show was very uh suck me ja, very negro coated.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 3: But even though he's very yellow Jack anyway, got it said, I was gonna read the names like jack Off and my daddy's all right, I'm gonna read the names now, calm me down, fucking idiot light crazy, So would say that's the same thing to say, all right?
Speaker 2: Three?
Speaker 5: Two?
Speaker 3: What racist Tokago? Oh my goodness Jr.
Speaker 2: From the producers of The Mexican Fuck Oh, starring Brad Pitt comes the last inn word on her It's starring Tom Hanks. I'm going to kill the President with a mortar. Still mad at Chris for how much time I wasted looking for Full Metal Sheen? I mean, flazak, how much time did you really spend looking for it? It's enough to write it, but maybe not that much. That's pretty good I love that three gays Grace. Tell me if you can see the game side of me, it's Emma. Two rats in a trench coat. Imagine pulling a dog apart like a bloomin onion.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I was thinking about that because of I saw out back the other day.
Speaker 2: Is there really an outback there? Yeah? Man, Angelino, Angelino, good on Angelino. I thought it was a BJ's or something.
Speaker 3: I think there's one across the street or something.
Speaker 4: I'm going to out back on purpose. This crazy behavior, you should definitely be shipping.
Speaker 2: I mean, I like a blooming onion. That's the home of the bloom. That's really it. Though there's like places that you would there's.
Speaker 3: Places I know a better blooming onion yourself. Okay, I'm not gonna do that. The I'm gonna make a bloomin onion. Yes I'm not Kingston under no circumstances. A. I'm gonna build myself a bloomin onion. Am I getting a bloomin onion? The core prerequisite in that order is that I have nothing to do with it. I don't even have the thing to cut it in the boom and onion way.
Speaker 2: Right, you have to buy a like a proprietary bloomin onioner on an onion bloomer.
Speaker 3: I guess that's what it's called, right, I would never buy that's crazy.
Speaker 2: But I like a blumin onion. Maybe I'll walk to fucking out back and get a bloomin onion. I mean, two rats in a trench coat. Uh, imagine pulling a dark part like a blumin onion? Did you imagine? It? Isn't that fucked up? Eel eel usive joe e'l usib Yeah, Gail Gooner investigating the uh investigating Laura Palmer's murder the mm hmm going into the sam Sed Jubilee video, Derek on his deathbed, revealing that he's been in blackface the whole time. That is fucking crazy. You guys never knew that'd be terrifying man blackface ever? Yeah, props, thank you you're welcome. Uh Berserker Broley Gap Shining Sweeney the Sloaker to why so Derpy? Happy birthday, Happy birthday, Derek, you aging decrepit Seman addicts red, what are you doing? Oh? I thought you just sounded that way all of a sume. No, I have this thing. I've had this fucking lollipop. Yeah, I had ever a week. You've been sucking on that for a week. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I got out of Lyle's pocket. Oh nice, Yeah yeah, I felt in his pocket. I was like, hey, what you got there? And then he was like, I gotta I gotta rocket in my pocket, he said. I was like, no, that's a lollie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your face hard he did.
Speaker 3: Actually, I was like, I'm not coming back. I don't want to hang out and for compensation, I'm taking your lollipop.
Speaker 2: That's what happened. For compensations. I don't really want to hang out here no more. You don't have no choice. Nig You said that to me. You know, no choice, Nigga, you didn't be here, niggle. My voice is fucked red wreck of redemption cause he read this. Seamurai Jack can't do it. I'm coughing. Semen, you gotta get the jack back off, missus Jack.
Speaker 4: No, you were at Samurai Jack, right, Seamurai Jack's what you said? Oh my god, let the commies hit the hit my tongue. Let the commies hit my tongue. Let the commies hit my time. I love the character interaction with Bible rivals, but it was necessary, for Moonnight to call me the call Harby the row bigger. I alone am the the scum dirtiest one, uh some dirtiest one. I guess domination vonn of the Dead.
Speaker 3: Come to the l V level lv UPS Expo in Vegas so I can get you guys to sign my brow shirt.
Speaker 4: Derek and not Chavins is inno hit for him, round eyed Asian, absolutely lying and gaslighting about mass effects one in fun fact, I'm an idiot, Derek.
Speaker 3: Please listen to maximum Hormone.
Speaker 4: Okay, they are the Japanese version of sode mixed with horn and did the two death notes on theme songs. My favorite Derek moment was him spurging on Twitter because some rando said dead ray de Redemption two is boring, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: I don't I looked for anything of me saying something like that, especially replying to a random person like I don't. I there was little I did keywords archers. There's like not a now you fucked, now you fuck up, no trace, nothing, I don't know, like it would be pretty brilliant if it was to see me on a wild goose chains though it's pretty crazy, like when you did that, And because I looked for it, and I'm like, I don't see nothing.
Speaker 2: But yeah, oh I made a mistake, Chris. So, yeah, that's not so.
Speaker 3: Outback is by uh is by the like olive garden on an empire.
Speaker 2: So that was my mistake.
Speaker 3: But I was thinking it's like some steakhouse, right, yeah, it's black angus. Okay to me, it is the same steak thing because out backs of steakhouse too.
Speaker 2: So I just made a mistake. Well, out back is a blooming onion house. It is a bloom Yeah, I was, I was. I I felt like there's no out back there because if I if I, if I, if there was, I would have gotten a blooming onion by Now. That's how I know.
Speaker 4: Return of the Black Faced Fred stays flint Stone. Yeah but dad, but don't do nothing mm hmm, eating lead until I make until you make which foundation gets me? Chris Raygun in famboy gear. That's crazy, funk off. You've got no part in this joke.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: If you can gap, if you can gape to wait, let me to see this. It's all one word.
Speaker 2: That's why.
Speaker 3: If you can gape till I get my home, if it means you could gape till I get home, I get home?
Speaker 2: What do you call it? If it means a lot to you? You remember?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: Thug Zilla, King of the hoodsts, losing all my friends in a custody battle. Kirk Cobain p o V cut my dick into pieces.
Speaker 3: My pp hurts uh death Jack Mayori, Hey, Hey, mister disarray. I've been down for the count fucking dudes and for the last couple of days. Hyper viper beam. My name is Jake, and you guys are really hurting my feelings.
Speaker 2: Uh what Wait?
Speaker 3: What do I have to do to dethrone King of Haphazard?
Speaker 2: Big meat? He stinks?
Speaker 4: Goon killed by men who tworks and the man whose handies are now s tier and forever Dandy Billy boyd? Wait Billy boyd, Billy boyd bottom parts.
Speaker 2: Billy boyd bottom parts?
Speaker 4: Who's that shouldn't should should should a? Give me some pipe because I'm dead and Kay stupid lost all my cortes. Wait, lost all the Cortes. Y'all got some change? Lost all in the Cortes. Lost it all in the Cortes, y'all got any change? Lo's it all at the Cortes?
Speaker 2: I think the Cortes is a casino it is I don't know, I don't know. I'm just using context clothes like it's the only thing that I can imagine being true.
Speaker 3: Well, Elon finally dies. Catch me going stupid in the club like Jim Harry's a mask In the The in game currency of childhoody is called CP child pornography. I'll give you one child pornography for a pair of boots.
Speaker 4: Kids Magensina Sweeney is the type of guy that floats while smell Wait wait what the type of guy that floats while smelling pies.
Speaker 2: That's mean.
Speaker 3: Ben Grim cutting his cutting his whistle with a jackhammer, Walt defending Israel whistle whistle full, boring Latin wait, wistful, boring and boring ladin hop Goblin what.
Speaker 2: What? What? Forty k facts?
Speaker 4: Dark Eldar rape people into furniture they do the dark Eldar bad news.
Speaker 2: Reply, what's going on? You're right there?
Speaker 3: But there's some fucking band they just they don't have two album This band called Caliban does not have two albums up anywhere on the internet.
Speaker 2: It's nowhere.
Speaker 3: And then I want to know what the fuck happened? Is it a label? Thing I want because you can't even buy it if you wanted to, right, And they they were like, oh, who's been rocking with us since this? And I was like, yo, yeah, so I said something and I said, yo, like, what's going on with this album?
Speaker 2: Anybody?
Speaker 3: I asked a couple of questions and they just liked it. And I was like, doesn't help me?
Speaker 2: That's crazy. You acknowledging that you read it doesn't do anything? Nice? Question? Ah, that sucks. I really would like them to put those albums up. Would Wistful Boying, Laddin Hop Cobblin, forty k Facts, Dark Elder, Rape people in the Friends of Kevin Durant's Feet, Loudmouth, Doctor Man Lover, How I learned to stop worrying and love the cock. Fuck you, I ain't paying my TV license, bitch, mister pants freezing Chris and a block of ice and then filling him. Fuck face Unstoppable, the Prince of Fat Hazard spum before is jolly old dipshit, the Ace of Parades. I Am become mean definitive Top ten Top five Black People lebron Key David Featured, Tim Duncan, Sweeney, goat Man, Derek should definitely touched Kingston every episode. Pussy pounder with cheese. Stupid. It is really fucking stupid.
Speaker 3: It's fucking Ronald McDonald's getting down, putting cheese on her pussy, honking up a.
Speaker 2: Storm, let's groove to shock in her throat. Gay Bart Simpson says, eat my cock when when marim When marimba rhythms start to play, spread my cheeks, make me gay like a lazy ocean hugs the shore, fuck my holes, gaate me more, gave me more gay, little beetle with a craving for beetle Penis Sonic fans found a way to recompile xbox or sixty games Human Shield more like Two Birds, One stone, black holed son. Won't you come? Smitchy the kid the greatest gape ITCHI BANKSI got plays, says play Monster Hunter? No, yeah, go ahead, sick I did play. I did play about two hours of Monster Hunter, the new one. I don't like it, man, yeah, I think, but I don't like it. It plays so fucking clunky, man like, I don't know. I don't. I'm not into it really at all. I gave it a shot.
Speaker 3: The only thing I don't I'm not I'm not the biggest fan of fighting spongy shit. I get I get really upset, But that's because that's more of a like if you're if you're really into like MMOs and stuff like that, and just like having people like take ship down. I feel like that's I don't. I'm like, yeah, I'm at a certain point. I was like, I've done one hundred combos on this thing and it's still a live I'm kind of I kind of want to move on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's kind of how I feel about it. I like those games a lot, but I understand it they are. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I have it on PC and it runs like fucking ship. It's fucking horrendous, even with you your card. Yes, it's horrendous.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: It's really well on the PlayStation.
Speaker 2: Or something like that. Something's sucking up. Who do you have but that you have like something the forty eight Super. I like that.
Speaker 3: It's too good of a card not to it's running bad on that it's stupid.
Speaker 2: Something's wrong with that. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Man, that's the kind of ship that like, honestly like makes me. That turns me off a PC. It's just like, man, dude, every time I update a game on Steam. I have to go into the internal files and then verify the files so it works correctly. Really every time, and I'm like, is this something on my computer?
Speaker 2: We got updated drivers?
Speaker 3: I think off the date?
Speaker 2: Do you do?
Speaker 4: Do you do you keep your drivers up to date all the day? I have I tell every game on my SSD everything and it doesn't. For some reason, it does that every time, and I'm like, I don't know, that's weird to do every game I download literally quite literally every game.
Speaker 3: That's weird because I don't have like crash crashes and I have to go in I have to go into the properties.
Speaker 2: And you gotta arify.
Speaker 3: Time's weird everything.
Speaker 2: I get. It's insane, dude.
Speaker 3: That's a maybe maybe you want to reboot your computer. I do like a like a like a factory, but then you know he just obviously saved save your files and then just import it back on. The only thing is annoying is like certain settings like app settings that like, you know, they hide the file and then they have like a bunch of ship right there where you have to make.
Speaker 2: Sure that stuff.
Speaker 4: Computers that like, you have an app on your computer and it doesn't show you where to find it and delete it, and it's like it's like, why does this so just taking up space for no reason. I can't even take it out, is taking up and age.
Speaker 3: It's it's this ship isn't existing world all it used to be like, oh, don't fuck with it, you're gonna crash your computer. And I'm like, well, I know what not to do now, so just show me the stuff I need to see. And no you don't know how much, cause like, oh, you have this much in your fucking and you're this drive and I'm like, all right, cool, where is it?
Speaker 2: Where is that at? Though?
Speaker 3: It's all you'll keep filling up and up and open up and up and up in the in the in the app thing. Yeah, so you just gotta it's so stupid. It's uh, the there's the the local, there's the one way. It always looks like it says low.
Speaker 2: Count of me. Yeah, but it's uh, it's roaming. It's it's it's so stupid. Yeah, exactly like that. I don't know app data.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that ship and then you don't know where they are and you just see you're like oh properties, and it doesn't tell you how big the file is and you're like, you just gotta lie, you gotta un hide your ship and then it'll show up. How do I even know where to find it?
Speaker 2: On high?
Speaker 3: That's the thing. It's like, where's this? Where is all these things are? It's uh, I think you go so I think you just go to your right ear user and then you go to your computer. Uh you your computer drive and then and then it should be there if you don hide, it.
Speaker 2: Should be there.
Speaker 3: But also it's been a minute since I've looked, so I could.
Speaker 2: Be whenever I would when I was doing a lot of editing. Uh, Premiere would do that a lot. I stual it would fill up like crazy on there, wouldn't it you remember like the media cash or whatever the fuck? Yes, and it would have like my I would I would literally have like like a like a terabyte, yes, and then like maybe like a few months in it would be full, and I'm just like, what the fuck is this? And then you go into it and it would turns out it's just all this like these old JPEGs of like small cash data that you would have to go in and like I would go in and delete them. Yeah, and I would have like nine hundred more gigabytes. I'm just like, motherfucker crazy. I didn't even ask for this.
Speaker 3: I didn't ask for you to save this exactly, so stupid.
Speaker 2: I use Audacity would do the same thing.
Speaker 3: It would just be like, oh, that's feeling up, Like the more you used it, the more data useless data would be storing, yeah, saying, and I'm like, what's happening?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 3: Why does nothing work?
Speaker 2: Right? Dude? I have Drey duty. I have dre Duty twenty eight dye to say that you moved.
Speaker 4: H I'm just gonna get over with because it's the ones now we have to call it as if you needed now you don't have to go in actually, but I'm just gonna get over so I don't have to keep dodging it.
Speaker 2: Because I've been dodging it since Jim the case of seventeen.
Speaker 3: I've never done it before, really never, because me, I moved around frequently enough to where I actually wasn't in the county anymore. Every time it happened, I was like, oh, great, I'm not here anymore, so I don't.
Speaker 2: Have to go.
Speaker 3: I got summoned once in New York, but then I failed the interview.
Speaker 2: Did you really Yeah?
Speaker 3: Why they were like, I mean, I did it on purpose, I said, I was racist. Yeah, I don't know if that works anymore.
Speaker 2: It worked back then, I don't know if it works now. It's probably probably now it's obvious.
Speaker 3: I'm a seething racist, Okay, cool.
Speaker 2: I said. I said something like, I don't know if I can be impartial. I don't remember what, like who the guy was or like what kind of I.
Speaker 3: Don't like those people that are associated with the name hard Rock Cafe. But if you dropped the O c k oh one rock, I see if you get if you can't harder, Yeah, the harder people, harder people it was with hard Rock Cafe.
Speaker 2: How come all of them?
Speaker 3: The os are shorted out all of the time?
Speaker 2: Why is it all conveniently? Like, I mean, because.
Speaker 3: That's all what you see, but like it's multiple locations and I'm like this, come on, it might not be.
Speaker 2: It might be the same mind post clarity nut scrotoicles. Maybe that's weird. Need me some calcium cannons right now, the negotiator. I do not care for Serna Carpenter. I can't get into her music it in itself. You hey, Alan, was that two liter bottle of PEPSI in your fridge yours. I'm gonna have to buy you a new one. My wife butt funneled it. Damn butt funneled it.
Speaker 3: Huh, that's insane, wife.
Speaker 2: That's cool, that's cool, that's epic.
Speaker 4: The video of the girl putting the Mental Center pussy and in putting water on Genius her poor face. I was like, girl, you didn't know that.
Speaker 2: Was not hurt. These are the voyages of the Starship Enterprise on its continuing mission across SUNY's tooth gap. Craig the Canadian witnessing hors beyond my comprehension, I don't get it. It's your boy, Shawney d Come tidy or come titty nice. Star Tank fans are now homeless and deported. Surperstation two six seven megadeths Megadeth's Evil twin Vaggot Live Gay Sinatra's perfectly polished derby shoes sticking out of Louis Guzman's ass cave diver style curb snobbing Nazis on the edges of Sween and soooth Gap. Sweeney's improv class where the bit where if the bit goes longer than thirty seconds, he shoots you in the head. Serpent stroking, smoking, joking drip mh Lord of all drip DEI stands for Dufinem's evil incorporated. Obi, won't you blow me? Uh waiting waiting for the sween hunting tear. I want his pelt kremlin to gremlin. I use ex solely for porn. I couldn't be happier if you give him mouse a cookie. You're fucking gay? Uh stupid Marvin Gay. I didn't even have to change anything to make it gay. We are made in God's image. Time to contribute him? Kinson? If he made Solomon Grundy, What am I seeing this guy? That guy's crazy insane, He's actually off like that guy's videos are freaking scary.
Speaker 3: There's one where I'm sure he nuts on the camera. Oh yeah, that was the first one that I saw that you show. I'm sure he nuts on the camera and I never seen him before that. I was like, but he came on a camera. You don't showed me that video first through Monica. That sounds right?
Speaker 2: And what say if you made Salomon Grundy Solomon Niggy Yeah wage Late five eighty three, Ben Shapiro vertically bisecting himself to to what eliminate the left from his body. That's so stupid. I can't have this here no more. I'm sorry. I can't have my left, my left half. I can feel like corrupting my my my right hand.
Speaker 3: I feel like my yama hurts on our left side.
Speaker 2: I feel like mayama miyamica. My son, my son is ayama dang was come on in here, come on in, boy, come on and boy, come on. I love you. Let me that I love you that I couldn't help.
Speaker 3: But notice when's uh, when's uh? When's when's Auntie Abby coming over? Miss I missed, I really miss on?
Speaker 2: He really.
Speaker 3: We have to ration off here an mik me first, me first, son, Me first, me first.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the dog comes in?
Speaker 3: What wef Abby Wolf? I love Jewish animals. Yummy wolf, Yummy yummy Abby shaperros titties.
Speaker 2: Yeah wolf.
Speaker 3: There's there's endless milk here, like you so much milk, so much milk, and feed my whole litteral kids.
Speaker 2: Give me a p It's a literally land of milk and honey. Present Gordon Ramsay cleaning asthmen Gold's Room, asmr Don Donkerson, the colon swinging slasher. A dentist named Little s Adams once wrote a leather letters to the President about how bats were put on earth to help by God to help the US win World War two something. Another drawing to the emailed labeled Derek What send? Another drawing to the email labeled Derek Vance Not a T shirt submission, just nonsense for Derek. Oh shit, I have been checked the email a minute. Okay, Stop naming extra AMMO episodes, catching up on questions It gets confusing. Any random gay title will make it easier to tell episodes apart bussy so tight I got stuck. Had to call an ambulance to pry me out. Holy funk. I didn't think RFK actually talked like that. What the fuck is wrong with him? Meebe fishy. I don't know why I said. It was like we still locked in it. Olympis guts engraving the KMC complex, John Strinkling, Mark eighteen eighty nine. One of the one of the callaous and leave for says varily before he comes at you. The first is to keep David uh Sweeney sings sugar by system of a down. But it's the N word. It's me katy Anthony, I love you Kingston gex is mac and this time he's full on gay pre Roz Blake eight ninety six. Who do you think you are? I am autistic, Sabrina carpenteruld be like I'm working late because I'm autistic. I'm working late because I'm autistic. I can't tell time. I want to play some.
Speaker 3: I like to drink engine and I like playing autism. Carpenter is awesome, Sabrina car I can't stand her music.
Speaker 2: Love it. This is crazy, Dess Goopy Hereditary starring Derry Blackman, Let's go uh Elon's baby Armors sounds like, is gonna beat me up? Director, Director is gonna beat the ship. He's not to you. Let me catch you on the streets. To catch you on the streets. It's if my name isn't John Hereditary right overhead Joel. I forgot about my Jared Focal time Machine name and wrote a question into a book club and they read my question, not my name, but they saw it. They saw so they definitely like, I'm not reading that. I'm not reading That's so fucking funny. Guda eating Guda, fucking a Fuda, Nikki Ziggy fuck it a billion trades of gay dom. Put down molag Ball's mace. I'm sorry, Marcus, he says, if I become his champion, he can bring Maria back. They think the end of my head means something else. Crash, I'm so fucking gay. M f coom Sorry, Miss Jackson, Battlebary Dog baby Hunter Gay Etherian needs help lowering his weapon. Haill three Orange Man Hunter, nayphrom and melpois one running out our list. Let's go. You know who it is? Yeah, it is everything I do. Yeah, I do it big.
Speaker 3: Uh huh scheming, that's nothing. When I pulled off the lot, that's time is I'm retarded. I'm retarded. I'm retarded. I'm retarded.
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh huh, Well, slabber dripping from my list? All do it from my list.
Speaker 3: I'm on the fucking spectrum. When I pulled off the lot, retarded.
Speaker 2: And the man No, no, no, that's hard.
Speaker 3: That is a fucking dope ash beat.
Speaker 2: That's hard.
Speaker 3: It's probably one of my favorite beats in like the last like really ten years or something.
Speaker 4: I think that's more than ten years, Derek, but it's more than ten years, nearly fifteen.
Speaker 3: But something like that. I just time escapes me. But I know it was a long time. Came out when I was definitely not a senior. You're black and yellow, black and yellow, black and yellow, that fucking beat. It was like really hypnotic that I hated that song, but I remember it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, huh, you know what it is. I like fucking Dick. I like sucking, fat, fucking dick. It's about I like Penis.
Speaker 3: I love Penis, I live Penis, I Little Penis, I Little Penis. Yeah, you know, like Jiz Khalifa, ch