Speaker 1: What's up everybody? Scott here.
Speaker 2: Before we get to our interview with Leo, I wanted to drop some info on you that has developed since we recorded this podcast. Leo has been officially added to Challenge Mania Live Philadelphia on Saturday, September twenty sixth with Tory, Anissa, Chris Underwood, and Mark, with more guests to be announced.
Speaker 1: Go and get your tickets today at challenge Mania dot live.
Speaker 2: They are already on sale and we do still have tickets available for the meet and greet. Challenge Mania dot live is your place to get tickets for Philly on September twenty sixth, for Phoenix on September the nineteenth, and for Fort Lauderdale on September the twelfth, plus New Orleans. We are swinging through the Big Easy for our first time in four years, plus Carl Maria, Tony Rains, Trischelle Cannatella, John A Stevens, Mark Long and myself. Get tickets to that at challenge Mania dot Live. We are hitting Nashville November, but tickets to that are sold out. If you want to be added to the waitlist, email Challengemnia podcast at gmail dot com with Nashville wait list in this subject line. All right, let's get to Leo on Challenge Mania. And remember, if you want to watch this interview or listen to it without any ads whatsoever, headed Challenge Maniacs dot com and join the pod squad at the maniac level or above. Here we go Leo on Challenge MEA. What's up, everybody?
Speaker 1: This is Sky Yeager here with another edition of Challenge Mania Live and.
Speaker 2: In person in sunny Detroit, Michigan. Voyd do we have a great guest for you here today, and that guest is brought to you by Challenge Mania dot Live, where you can get tickets to all of our future live shows and events including Fort Lauderdale, Florida. We're talking Phoenix, Arizona. We're talking Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, New Orleans, Louisiana, and you get tickets to all that at Challengemania dot Live.
Speaker 1: But you didn't come for me, You came for d You came for Lee.
Speaker 2: Today we are joined by one of the new threats who came back for season forty two, the Jackie Robinson season number forty two, Mariano Rivera Shacksay Yankees, as well from from the Great stat Sam Connecticut by the way my fellow nutmeger here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Leo, how are you brother? I'm doing pretty solid, guys, thank you for having me here. You know I met Drek back on forty one, my rookie season. Yea, he knows. I was talking that ship, talking about some fuck all the events. But you know, I'm like a j V starter now I'm not. I'm not a veteran. I'm not varsity starting running back. But you know we're working away up the rinks.
Speaker 2: You didn't say funk all the vets. What you said was we don't care about was it little Jimmy or little Timmy?
Speaker 1: Fuck them kids? Bro right? Like if your kid is one of the reasons why you haven't the lines, then you know who is the fake?
Speaker 2: A little tim Jimmy.
Speaker 1: Get out of here, broll you no, no, no, no nod when he was foddeling in your nuts.
Speaker 3: Like you see what I'm saying about. I don't understand what you're saying. No, we don't how because if if me and you like today, how do you twenty twenty four? Okay, twenty four four, and like we met today, we had we we everything went well, and then like fifteen years from now, like you had little Timmy, and like I appreciated the fact that, like your dad now and and now, I would look out for you because you are you know, we came up together and you had little Timmy.
Speaker 1: Then like that's that's a good thing. It's a great thing. But the fact that like you're coming out and being like, no, fuck you and little Timmy, Yes, no, that's that's not good. Timmy's guilty, bad association because Timmy didn't do anything wrong, right, Timmy's he fucking just got torn on the earth. He can't choose that shit, right, Like I said, I would respect. Okay, Brokay, I'm happy your father. Really, I saw your Stungbro. He looks like a cool kid, real shit, like he should be on this show. I'm not even bullshitting the older son, the older son.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he.
Speaker 1: Looks like like energy wise. Yeah, you see what I'm saying. I'm outside looking at I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, but listen, but listen. And let's say, let's say, because he's got he's so free, he does have a baby girl coming to September.
Speaker 1: Bro, congratulations on that.
Speaker 2: But let's say, right, and and in fact, he doesn't have what coming in September, maybe you will, maybe you will outside of competition.
Speaker 1: You fuck you saying, but we don't know what competition. I'm proud of you.
Speaker 2: We don't know what her name is gonna be. Let's call her little Jenny for now, right, So you got you do your first season last year, season forty one, nine months later, he has little Jenny. Right, you can't say without a shadow of a doubt that comes season forty seven, you work with him, you wouldn't maybe be like.
Speaker 1: You know what, I was there when little Jenny was born. That's how it is for him. And to be the godfather. Okay, okay, Jenny, But how many people in forty one were your godfathers or your best men? Zero far between? You see what a look I'd be like, I respect that, I'm proud of you. You're my boy. And to be fair, and to be fair, I probably invited one or two to I was there, average neither of them came to your wedding. Neither of those guys. Case closed, no one forty one. No one may see what I'm saying, So you can I don't think okay, okay, okay, okay, says the guy who's like, oh no me, Jake bro man, we're best friends, me and Jake. Bro, we're best friends. Bro, we're ride or dies. Bro, you just met two weeks ago? The fuck you talking about? Did I? Did I switch up on Jake? Ever? No? Keep but it was I.
Speaker 2: Said it best keep your eyes out for Jake. Shorty wop On love that that right? Am? I right? Fellas?
Speaker 1: But it was, Yeah, that's what he says, right, Shorty wap right? Isn't Shorty w sure? What does he say? I don't blame not you?
Speaker 2: What does he say? I don't know.
Speaker 1: He's ill matic illmatic? Don't tell me you don't he doesn't. He's very twenty four.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you this because I don't know how this works when you're twenty four? Do people just not show you the good ship that came before? Because I'm forty, but I still.
Speaker 1: Be all the good ship when it comes to music, when it comes the vibe and he need to show you no Matic. I have no idea who that is? He probably Nos from New York.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Imatic album New York ninety four.
Speaker 1: I know you're saying, like a full word nozz o madic. I was like, what are you just? Yeah? Nos? Bro, that's that's one of the biggest for New York with Biggy. Okay, so you know, not with jay Z, you know, not with Diddy before, you know, all the weird ship but not That's fine. I get it. No, I am familiar with omadic. I was confusing the sentence you were saying. It sounds like, yeah, nozzle madic. I was like, yeah, I was saying exactly for you. You said I was combo. Yeah, I had a little to twenty SIPs I did. I didn't get it either, you know what I'm saying. But we're on the same page on that. Just not a little Timmy. So let me Timmy, of all people, fuck you. So tim stop saying what what what happened to Rosa? Bro? Listen trick tomorrow and you have a little Timmy. Oh fucking god damn you. So like next he's not gonna say fuck little Timmy. Next week, I'm still gonna say I got too much moves this month birthday party, so quit that ship. I actually this says valid, though, but listen the sentiment.
Speaker 2: I do kind of agree with this.
Speaker 1: This is the problem, right, Like I said, if you had, if you had fuck, I don't know. Jacob tomorrow. Right, I'd be like, bro, you're my guy, I'm so proud of you, congratulations. Right, but we're competing, and fucking Jacob's bitch ass gets in the way of the competition we're competing in. I'm like, man, that's so unfair. I'm not your baby mama. The other people there on your baby mama, so it doesn't fucking matter. So they're like, oh no, no, but they were there when he was born. Do you think I gave a rats ass there there when you're born? Yes? Fuck no. Well, well, first of all, Jacob will never be a bitch ass, I hope so, because hope not. Jacob is only like a month old. Probably it's no reason that's like peak bitch ass age though, right.
Speaker 3: No, no, absolutely not, absolutely not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're I was a bitch ass. You were a bitch ass. He was a bit thinking about it. When you're a baby, when you're that little fucking over developed seaman droplet, like you're you're just on earth, like you're just adapting to like the.
Speaker 3: Little twenty five that found fast Boy E fanboy fatty boy.
Speaker 1: Fatty I mean, I was a little skinny guy. But for Jacob's sake, you may have been fat, it doesn't matter. I wasn't there when Jake was born, and I don't care. Like, for example, LeRoy's here, he's here when your son was born. Great for him. That's a beautiful moment, nobleshit, no bullshit. But when I'm competing, I'm tunnel vision. I don't I don't care. If you're my own father, I'm giving you belt to ask, and my own dad knows that if we're competing, it's belt to ask. There's no mercy in my bloodline.
Speaker 3: I'm giving you belt to fucking Oh listen, if we've known each other for fucking ten years, guess what and we can still they sad or the other don't matter, Well, then you're.
Speaker 1: Fucking But I agree unless you're number one, terrible friend, no ship friend.
Speaker 4: But.
Speaker 1: Number one in the game. Okay, I got your back, But let me ask you this.
Speaker 2: Here's the problem. Here's probabight. So I agree with your sentiment right that you, as a new guy, you and the game shouldn't care.
Speaker 1: V started Who is it? Who is it? Who is it? Jimmy, You're still you're still JV Bro. I know, but I'm still lying to the hose on my y I'm basically varsity, Like, give me one week. You got Adrian got scooped up, you're born from.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get to the ladies in a second. Let's let's finish on the kids for a second. I think the sentiment I get where he's coming from, where he comes into a game, and he's the way I'm supposed to care about. Your guys is pre existing.
Speaker 1: I don't know them yet, right, I know, eventually eventually I will say this.
Speaker 2: Eventually, I will say this. If eventually, but even if eventually, God willing, you have a baby and.
Speaker 1: One of your friends manifesting nonsense. Man, if you want, if.
Speaker 2: You want one, if you want, I'm not talking about scare or something. I'm saying if eventually you want a baby, and you have one, and this baby comes to life, and whether in the hospital or whether it's it's probably the pizza, and and this baby comes via a shower or whatever, and you have made a bond with someone on the challenge it is so strong that they are literally there when your baby is born. It's not the fact that they were there when your baby was born. It's the fact that if that's the case, then you guys have done some shit together where that's the reason you're not it's not little Timmy is what little Timmy represents, because I'll tell you right now, my wife would not let some random guy that I haul brawled against bet at.
Speaker 1: The hospital, which is so valid, and or at the wedding or this or that or the other thing. The people who are there for key moments is because and sometimes these relationships do develop on a challenge. You've done ten fifteen seasons together and have probably done a favor too, And I guarantee you there is a person whether it's season forty one, forty two or beyond, where they will do something for you where you will go, that's my dude.
Speaker 2: You use the word number one, that's my number one. I would do that for that person. Whether it's that's my number one or that's the dude to where there was Little Jimmy.
Speaker 1: Was born, it's the same thing.
Speaker 2: And these bonds do develop over the course of more than one or two season.
Speaker 1: You'll realize that are absolutely correct. But here's the kicker. What you're saying is all that I'm not discrediting that. You're absolutely on the money with that right. However, what I told Jake was if you cross me or vice versa, it's on site, and that's fair game. Because we crossed each other boom. I didn't put my trust Overly and Gabe, and that was my number two. I didn't put on my trust in Izzy, Adrian and Tay and those were like my real other number two is locked in as like one hole. But they knew I'm rocking for one person because that's all I knew. I could protect from what I knew. Right, Me and Jake met in the airport. Obviously, it's not like some baby shower, not some he's my best man. I barely know the guy, but we both come to go ten years and get to it don't matter like it's in we fucking no listen right and you my girl, I'll say, yo, keep your eyes open. We're married, so fucking so I saw it like this.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: When it comes to competing, I like to compete with people who have the same mindset as me, as in the dog right like I want to know that they're down to do whatever it fucking takes to win, no matter what, No matter what that could mean, I know you my whole life. That can mean I've known him for three days. Whichever one I know has that true dog in him still to this moment, that's all I care about. So I come into this game. I'm a rookie. Like I said, I respect for you guys. I actually understand it. There's no bullshit around. I understand it. But as a rookie, you cannot discredit my mindset because if I don't speak up for myself and go, no, fuck all this, I'm here to make a name for myself. Think about what happens if I just fall into your order of the normal courses events. What you're doing is everybody should do everybode should take the right path or the vestment each other for years. Boom, great, we follow the path and if we're lucky, if we're lucky, we can make a name for myself. I control my destiny. Yeah, I love it. No, but I made and you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I love it and I appreciate it. And like, I want to get to what happened here on season forty two, episode three and you being up there in elimination again with Brad. I want to get to that point.
Speaker 1: But but before I get to that, I just want to say like I think you're different. I don't think like you. You if come into the game as like anybody else, and like I appreciate it, just the little timmy thing, like you're not you may not get there for another five years, since maybe when you're in the game for another five ten years. And you're like, man, me and this.
Speaker 3: Me and my homie, Man, we grew up together, and like, man, I'm at the baby.
Speaker 1: Show now it little tis not my dude. You're like, man, lit, tim is not my dude, and like you might not get little timmy until fucking ten years down the line. But like that's so important. But I see your perspective as well. I'm not being closed minded. I understand fully where you guys are coming from, and it makes sense I'm saying in the little thing about it like this, like I said earlier, if I don't make noise and the way I'll naturally make noise as myself, Yeah, you're not having me on this couch. I wouldn't be here. I wouldn't be on forty two.
Speaker 2: We might last week on this couch because we need guests every week, but the challenge only needs twenty four people for a season and to get that spot you need to go on your little Jimmy Raan.
Speaker 1: You see what I'm saying, that's my sophomore year anoying. There's only twenty four people. I new to myself that the problem is though that like people could say whatever they want about the way I talk, but I walk it the way that I talk it. It's not like I'm talking I can't back it up with athleticism and the talent because I displayed it and you saw it firs Sand. So that's why I know what I'm saying isn't wrong depending on the perspective you're looking at. But when I put myself in your shoes, I fully understand what you're saying. Fully, it's not like I never did. It's a senseing like I wasay, look, if I listen to what they's saying right now and I don't make noise being me, I'm not going to be back.
Speaker 3: And I get where your ship talking is from. It's just when you come after a family or you come after kids, like, it's a little deeper and it cuts a little.
Speaker 1: So what I'm saying is like, you know, I know you're new, and like I know you took that as him coming after a legitimate family member, him abstractly talking about a little Jimmy or Kenny or I don't care if you're so, Yeah, Leo, I want you to know, like I have a little I have a couple of screws loose too, you know, like so you know, like this guy, that happens, you know when you when you start talking like family and little Timmy, like I start thinking little cause it's like jumping the knife. Okay, Like I don't want to go there. I don't want to go there, but like don't go there because that's that's that's pretty close. That's pretty close. And like we never went after each other. But it doesn't matter, like regardless, like I appreciated like where you're coming from because he's different him.
Speaker 2: But let's be honest, that whole rookie cast was different. The audacity of your entire cast.
Speaker 1: The whole cast, because crazy. Well when we look at who they brought back, right, so they brought back you, they brought back Adrian, they brought back who I'm called Adrianne clarification, A say because Josh is calling her Adrianne. I thinks Adrian Adrian, Adrian, I say, you say Adrian Adrian, Right, there's a little bit of an Adrian Adrianne because he was trying to pronounce her name like Leanne.
Speaker 3: No, No, he was said, no, that's Adrian like her accent. It's Adrian, Adrian.
Speaker 1: It's actually Adrian. You guys, are you say it like Rocky? That's how I did it.
Speaker 2: So so they bring back Adrian, they bring back Sydney yourself, they bring back and we will and they bring back Justin right, and is so six people, But yeah, we're gonna get the easy we'renna get on the whole video. You guys just friends. We're gonna talk about that, trust me.
Speaker 1: But songs.
Speaker 2: You get six cast members come back from your cast. Is I think a way of saying, hey, you guys did a bang up job. And part of the way you guys did a backup job was you did not treat these guys like, oh my god, the legends, we're gonna run the show. Some of that ways there were, you know, whether it was your little Jimmy speech, some of it was the way you guys treated c T. Johnny Bananas getting eliminated by a Gabe. We don't see Gabe, but obviously you guys held your own. Ironically, we don't have the returning champ here Jeremy. He's the one guy who didn't get the call. But what I'll say is your cast as a whole, whether it's why they cast you or not, you came in there with a chip on your shoulder and you did not care about their legacies or their previous relationships. That suited you well both on the season, A lot of you guys did very well and then also for the callback. So that was the way to treat that season for you know, uh, this season now you're sophomores, right, there's another cropper rookies, You've got your analys, you got your your your Keyana's right, you're not necessarily immediately in the crop with the with the cts and the Johnnies, but you're also not on the rookie end either.
Speaker 1: See. But for me, though, at least on the personal, me and Johnny got close like this. We went to go film him him in la and that was the first time I got to really like really meet Bananas. He wasn't there long arsenal Right, yeah, so we're in studios.
Speaker 2: When you said him, you said film him. I was like, did you just fucking film him? Like, yeah, yeah, I remember. So there's a movie that was a was a trade off for the show that you guys had a challenge during the season. There was him base and then you guys got.
Speaker 1: Him and little Timmy fell in love and if you guys were actually there with the yeah, that experience. It was really cool because I've been to Studio City before to film another pilot while I was off of Love Island, and it was a lot of fun being like on the legit sets right, going through security, you go through everything and then mind, I'm just a kid. So like I just wanted to go to the Universal. I said, look, I'll do this. They paid me obviously, but I was like, look, my real pay is going to Universal fast Pass for all the Rise Free. That's all I cared about at the very least. I didn't care about anything else. I was like, bro, I just want to go on these rides. Me and Johnny ran a two man mission and was so fucking fun and we got high as fuck off his like he has like these edibles a meeks, bro, if you micro dose on the Rise. It was it was it was ethereal right, no bulls yeah, something like that. Yeah. But we go on set and we're filming on set, and mind you, the night before we have to get the movie to under like to study our lines because it was legitimate like acting, and we're just spending a lot of time together. And I had this girl with me and we're just chilling, had his girl with him. We're having a good time, and he's like, yo, like let's go get dinner. I'm like, yo, I'm down. It was just me and him, nobody else, just me and him, and through that dinner, like I started to realize very fast, like Wow, this dude's a lot like me and we have a lot in common. I'd love to like learn from him, right, And you didn't get that sets on the show because I had this tunnel vision mindset already, Like it was like premeditated, like I'm going in there, I don't care what they've done. I'm not glazing them. And they're amazing. You're you're an amazing dude.
Speaker 2: I'm aware.
Speaker 1: I've seen all. I've seen the pole wrestle, I've seen all that. I had to study right, but in my hand I also had to like push that away and be like, nah, this is another man, and I'm a man too. I know he's older than me, I know he has more experience, doesn't matter. I have the same opportunity that he's given. I have to maximize. You cannot maximize. If you put someone on the pedestal, you're already below them. So I went in there like, I not hated you because he hates a strong word. But when I compete, like I played division on baseball, when I'm going to gets a pitch, Dude, I've been up against Jack later like the like first round drop Dayton in Ohio, got it. So when you're going up against these guys, you cannot go in there thinking, oh my god, like he's going first round. Now he can suck my dick two in the whole roster, because you cannot give your best performance. If you're already glazing from the start, it's not gonna work. So the competition's over. There were in La were at a nice dinner, having a great time, and that's start I get to really meet bananas and dude, he's become like an older brother to me, no bullshit. And the irony of that is he lives directly next to my older brother, my actual older brother, and that's like by coincidence. I don't know what the fuck, but he just he has my back. He looks out for me. He wants the best for me, and I want the best for him, and he's making sure I'm putting myself in great doors to keep this career on TV going and going like he has. It's like a fast forward to little Timmy is just like exactly not you know, bananas, we're ever going to have kids, but you guys will have dinners together and it'll be about I don't care if you already had dinner together, but but you know, you understand the idea of bonding with people and having a camaraderie. What I just realized he is this is his challenge maaning and debut. Yeah, that's my first time on here.
Speaker 2: When when people do our podcast for the first time, we like to get their casting story. Okay, so tell us about your first show and how you wound up on that show. Where were you in your life? You mentioned D one baseball. I actually didn't know that about you till this very second.
Speaker 1: Didn't know that.
Speaker 2: No, So walk me through that where you were in life and how you wound up on the first show that got you on TV.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I'm a junior in college, like a true junior in college. I'm playing Division on baseball a Dayton, Ohio, right and it's going good. But I had like a recent tragedy that in that time my life, when my grandfather died. And it's not like your grandfather that you just see every once in like this dude was like the only person that I've ever lost, and he was like my best friend, Like it was, dude, that's itIt was super hard for me to deal with, and like I just kept pushing it down and my coach could tell with my performance. It was like, dude, like you need a break, like your offer will be here. Take all the time you need, like you have because I had a red red shirt freshman year, so you could play short, top second base, but then they had me second base, center field because he was like, dude, you're fast, tell like we need you in the outfield. But your red shirt year, you could play up to like six games and it doesn't go it doesn't count because you read shirt, but you still get the experience. So I did that freshman year, then sophomore year, come back, lose my Grandpa and it's the start of my junior year, and I'm like, yo, like I just need to break, so I take a semester off. I'm not even in score this, so I just take a full semester off and like, man, like I feel lost in life. Like that was one of the reasons I wanted to play baseball was because my grandfa and he's a big Yankee fan, Like he just meant the world to me, right, But in this off period, and I'm still training, Like I'm not just sitting on my ass, I'm still training, getting ready to come back for the next season. But I took the fall winter winter semester off because I just I couldn't even do classes. Man, and I'm training. I get this DM. It's like, Hey, we're shooting this dating show. Would you like to go on send us the information by blah. I said, yeah, go fuck yourself. I thought it was a scam because hold them and go fuck yourself. Bar for bar, I said fuck no, like this is a scam. To Hal, She's like, send me your number. Your email was like whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. I'm not doing it. To be fair, it sounds and looks like a scam, yes, because the way that casting reach out looks is suspect a scam. Yes, they follow in a way it is a scam. Let's kind of they follow ten thousand people. Yeah, and they have like two hundred followers, so those numbers already look like a burner account of someone they don't actually put out context. No, they don't I know two hundred people following them or the people they actually cast who like oh and the people already cast, the people they're friends with you, right, And to make it worse, they'll send you a link. So when she send me that link, I was like, yeah, you could suck my dick from the base of the balls. There's no way. I'm there's no way I'm pressing it. Unity dumb as fuck. If you ever press a random link, you have two brain cells in your fucking hand, So lock in. Don't ever do that shit. So she has to call me via Instagram and I'm like, oh my god, I'm like, this is a real person. So she showed me all this stuff. She has to show me on her laptop like this because I wouldn't press the link, So I had to like verbally fill out the application. If that makes sense. So I'm thinking, man, there's some bullshit I'm losing. I'm like so sad about my grandfather. Let me keep training, go in the gym and just lock in. And as time goes on, I keep getting more updates. Hey, we want to have an interview with you. Be shirtless, in a bathing suit and like a nice lit room so we can have a talk. See your body, see how you talk. Because it's it's Love Island. You can't be chopped you dang. Yeah, you have to have personality. They don't. They don't really have to know what I'm saying. So after that, I go through like ten more interviews over zoom and then once they really fuck with you, like, I'm going to fly you to Fiji. But don't get too excited because we're flying out everyone that we like at this point to Fiji. So they fly bro, they fly out like fifty people to Fiji. There's not even fifty people that go in on the show, right, So I'm like, fuck, Like I already told my whole school I'm going on Love Island and told my homeboys. I'm like, bro, if I don't go on Love Island, I'm gonna have to move back to my homeland, Dominican Republic, and just fucking go on hiatus, throw my phone in the ocean, act like I never said that shit, like my life is over with because I didn't even lie. It was more like manifesting my head. Or you just didn't realize that you weren't as close as you thought you were. Yeah, I didn't realize the gravity of the situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Then you go to Fiji and then they're like, okay, you have five interviews in Fiji. You have to nail every single one. They want to make sure your body looks as good in person, because, mind you, all those other interviews was over zoom. Anyone could look good over camera, anyone could look good on social media, but no one can fake looking good in person. If you look good in person, and you got the person, I brought your fucking in there. So I'm talking the way I talk. There's no filter. I'm being myself and I'm being like I like to dress up, I like to look good in any environment. And they're like, yo, like we really like this kid. So they put me in a room and it was it was super trippy. It was during a like end of COVID times it was twenty twenty one, so they got I got the mask on. They like they're like, yo, like, look, no, it's twenty twenty three. Actually not twenty twenty one, twenty twenty three, but there's in Fiji. They still had COVID going on bath, so they had the mask on. They're talking to me like this. They're like, look, we'd hate to break the news to you, bro, I'm about to start crying. I'm like, oh my god, I fucked up so bad doing this whole thing. And they go, yeah, you're gonna be the first guy to walk in. Dude, I start crying. I'm like, oh my god, Like because you're going through so many emotions, you don't know how to regulate. It's it's I've never been a situation. So they're like, okay, boom and three days time and three days time, you're gonna go be the first guy to walk in the villa. And that's it.
Speaker 2: Boom.
Speaker 1: Oh you were the first guy. I was the first guy to walk in the villa. Season girls, No, I was. All the girls had already walked in, and I'm the first guy. They gets a judge. Oh, so all the girls that already come at the same time, and I'm the first guy. They're like, okay. Reminds me of the time I was on swing right spring spring break. Yeah, man, Miami and dr.
Speaker 3: Me and me and some random fucking posted up onto like chairs.
Speaker 1: And they had a scouting company.
Speaker 3: We had we had a yeah, we had the numbers one through ten and on the.
Speaker 1: This sounds like fucking Bangkok. And then when the girls shower we would get we would give them taking number nineteen for the night, thank you. We would give the numbers like all right, four, nine, Oh yeah, that was some dog. But I was like, I was like a leo. How old were you? You know, twenty?
Speaker 2: So give us three right now? Yeah, give give us a clipsouse.
Speaker 1: How did you do on Love Island? I know that the goal there is to what what is it? So? Is essentially to find your partner, you love your life. So when you walked in and there was all these women, Oh my god, which one? Which one? I gotta catch them all? They go with?
Speaker 2: What did you go with? Catch them all? Like pokey bitches?
Speaker 1: Yes, pokemon and.
Speaker 3: Yo and and so and so you're on Love Island season what versus Josh's Love Island season?
Speaker 1: So I'm on season five. Josh is on season three. Oh yeah, so he was before you. He did it two years before me. Did anybody from the Challenge World do your season? My season?
Speaker 2: I'm a soul so so so so how did you do on the season?
Speaker 1: Did you win?
Speaker 2: You find love?
Speaker 1: You win money? At so? I came in second on Love Island, but it was a crazy roller coaster way to second place because I had hooked up with two different girls and no one has ever done that before on Love Island. Really, I thought I thought it was I thought Love Island was a game where you just like pass around, not to win, maybe like to lose their old their whole lot was like you want to like find your couple, and somebody, oh, you're closed off too early, or you know you're doing too much and you're going to the girl too much. I was more of the I'm going to the girl too much because I started off with this girl from the start. Right. We're gonna call her v for now because I'm not gonna name her by Viv because you know, her fans, her fans be doing the most, and I'm not going back. What do we call her fief? What we'll call her K.
Speaker 2: We'll call her k Okay, okay.
Speaker 1: So me and K are coupled up from the first day, right, and everything's going good. You think we're gonna be there in the end, blah blah blah. But then comes some you know, some more is the house some more, like say, we're all the guys in here, right, they send our girls to another villa and they get tested. They test our romance with other guys, and then they bring in new girls for us to test our romance with. Those girls were the test, Like they come in there like hey, like, oh, like your girl's not here? Is just me? Like what are we gonna do? Like they're trying to test if you want them or the new girl that like the new candy that came in front of you.
Speaker 3: You were you like, yeah, I'm kind of interested in all of you.
Speaker 1: First night I had the first night, No, not in love. I had sex with the girls the first night.
Speaker 2: We're gonna call her something different, say who she was?
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah that girl? Yeah? Actually though, so Jean j have sex, right, and what's her name? Johnny? Does she do it? Was funny that you said does she do anything? Now?
Speaker 2: Is she?
Speaker 1: I don't keep up liking nice girl, but she influence. She's influencer five hundred thousand followers. I don't know. I've seen her concept. I don't know her follow She makes really good content though, But all I know is that I hook up with Jay. We have sex, right, nice and a boy, and I'm thinking, like, man, it doesn't matter because I'm twenty one. I'm just here. I really say my intro, I'm I don't know if I'm here for that. I'm here for just to experience, you know, life. But I happened you're going after it. Yeah, So we look up. Cassie comes back, she gets mad, and then Johnny's like, well, I'm trying to stay I'm trying to stay here too. Things don't work out with me and Johnny. I try to go back to Cassie. Somehow, someway, me and Cassie end up in second place after all that nonsense. Oh you got second place.
Speaker 2: It's a fan vote.
Speaker 1: Was like, they deserve second place, and I'm like, huh, I don't think I deserve any of this because I was moving fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: It's a big, big loss for women empowerment.
Speaker 1: Rather Jesus correct, just to stay in the context of like the Challenge universes happening. Now, where did Josh.
Speaker 4: See?
Speaker 1: Josh's situation is really bad? Oh, in a sense of like just sad, like not he didn't fuck up his his sister passed away season. Yeah, so he had to leave and that was like one of the things I saw that was like, bro, I wouldn't I wouldn't wish that on anybody, like it was. It was hard for me to watch because I have a twin sister and older sister. I generally would never wish that on my worst enemy. Like, just watching was was just hard. So I can't imagine what it's like for him in that situation. But yeah, I think I think him and his girl he was with the girl name of Shannon, I think they might have won. They could have won because they had a really good connection.
Speaker 2: But when not, what do you get when you win? I'm sorry, I know everyone watching this.
Speaker 1: You got one hundred thousand dollars that she has to split with your girls, so you have fifty bands each.
Speaker 2: What's crazy for a show that is that popular and.
Speaker 1: It is, you would think it would have more money. Yeah, get on for a second. You don't getting on for a second the acting more brand deals. That's it. But no, well and also well and walk into the challenge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's what I want to get the time.
Speaker 1: Did you get second place money? This is part two of the challenge of the casting story? So how did you wind up on the challenge?
Speaker 2: So you do that? You said twenty twenty three, here we are now twenty twenty five is when you film and appear on forty one?
Speaker 1: And what are you posting at the time? Because I just like to make music. I like to just post my lifestyle content. And someone hits you up and they're like, least he hits you up, and she's like she's like yo, Like would you want to try the show? And it was between that and Love Island Games, but Love Island was being like they do like some push bullshit. I'm like, bro, I'm not a guinea pig. So Lizzy gave me like a legitimate starter option. I was like, I'd be dumb to say no to that. Why not try another experience? If it's right there, you can wait. Have you seen the challenge at all? Did you care about the show at I've only knew who st was because I'm from the Northeast, and he's been like a spoken about names.
Speaker 2: Somebody probably beat somebody up that works at a deli near you.
Speaker 1: No, but like CT is like a well known name where I'm from. Well, you're from you're from? You live in CT? Yeah, CT, C T and all of you come on ye pause. But that's that's the extent. That's the extent. So you had never watched the show? You know John Bananas was I've seen clips, I've known Bananas, I known of Carra, I know CT, but cars also from the Boston area. Who else? I think that's it.
Speaker 2: Now when you get cast, when they say, hey you want to do do you brush up on the show at all? Do you give yourself a crash? Course, you get a paramount.
Speaker 1: Plus No, I don't know I can compete. She gave me the like the the premise of the show, and I was like, okay, you're like love is blind, the challenge is blind too. I'm just like, I've done this most of my life, pizza, and it's not like it's not going to be a hard transition for me.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, so do you feel like now having done your rookie season, do you feel like you should have maybe prepared yourself more.
Speaker 1: Or was it you?
Speaker 2: I know you try the way you talk about glazing and not like that. Is it Is it good that you didn't? Would would that have gotten in the way of I.
Speaker 1: Think it would have gotten the way of me from like I think I would have started overthinking. You know what I'm saying, because, like I said, I'm a natural when it comes to just life the puzzles. I did really good in the math, I could do really good in until with Ashley and then she starts tweaking. But the competing, I knew most people are not fascinating than most people are not strong, that most people don't know how to move their body the way I know how to move my own body. So I was like, if I did too much studying, am I did? I didn't like a certain amount of study, but not overdoing it, because if you do too much and you start to psyte yourself out, you start toe like. The best you're gonna perform is when you're loose, when you're relaxed. That's what my coaches always said growing up. If I can play division sports, which is one of the hardest fucking things to do, you think there's gonna be a differ in mindset going to the challenge, Like the challenge is not harder than the journey to playing at the highest leg the highest level of like collegiate sports is not real quick. You mean so unless you lose, No, I want to.
Speaker 2: Hear real quick.
Speaker 1: The cliff notes to you getting to playing D one at Dayton. And so you grew up in Did you grow up in Connecticut? Grew up in Connecticut and New York and so?
Speaker 2: And you mentioned your Dominican Are you born in the States? Were you born there?
Speaker 1: I was born in the States, but I spent my summers in dr training hard God, and obviously Dominican Republic breeds baseball players left and right. Yeah, so you grew up in Connecticut? What what city in Connecticut? West Harford, West Harvard. Okay, so I'm fro Stanford, Connecticut. Shout out to the two of three. How far is that from each other? About like an hour hour fifteen hour far? Yeah, because he's closer towards like connect is like a rectinglem and like a tip, he's near the tip near New York.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, So, and what is the path to getting to D one base? My my I'm selfish asking him. He's got a senior high school. I've got a seven year old. I just love to know when did you realize, Oh, this is something I'm gonna go full four song? Was it somebod you always wanted to do?
Speaker 1: Twelve years old?
Speaker 2: That's when you kicked it in high gear?
Speaker 1: Twelve years old, dude, when you grew up with a Dominican family.
Speaker 2: Sounds late to me. Late, I'm dude, I'm they make you feel now if your kid is not going almost nine months a year on whatever sport they're telling him he's going, he's got to give up on these three sports.
Speaker 1: This is the drastic difference. I'm Dominican, yes, and you guys are Caucasian, right, sure, yes, this is the difference less unless unless you grew up in Texas, Yes, California or Florida. Sure you would understand, but even then you wouldn't understand the full extent. When you go to d R and you go into slums where I was training. I'm not training fucking Punta Khan or something. But is that happening before twelve or no, I'm I'm doing this at like fourteen?
Speaker 2: Oh really?
Speaker 1: Because at twelve I was already dominating where I was at without the rigorous Dominican format of training.
Speaker 2: Got it.
Speaker 1: But my dad sold the potential of me at twelve and he's always seen it. But like he's like, okay, he's hold of them not to really go hard. He shipped me out to DR to go train at an academy. You have to understand these kids are gifted number one, right, they work hard so that means their gifts are being amplified. And number three, there's no fallback. For example, you go play baseball at Stanford University, you go play at fucking Southern Connecticut. For the sake of the argument. Yeah, D two nice Nai not nice D two school. Right, you don't do good in baseball, guess what, you have a degree, you can be a dentist. You do whatever in DR. If you don't make it in baseball. Most of them give up time at school to lock in so hard on baseball that they it's literally go big or go home. So if you don't make it in DR, you're gonna be backing groceries, you're working a farm, You're gonna be jobless, you're gonna be helping your family whatever, the fuck They are ready to do. There's no fallback. It's like you ever hear the vikings that they burnt the boats when they go raid a fucking an island or of because there's there's no plan B. If there's no plan B, you have to you have no choice but to succeed. You have to win.
Speaker 2: And so he shipped you out to dr to have that mindset and that training regiment because here in the States peyfically.
Speaker 1: Connecticut, we don't have that, which I love that for not even close. Well, it's funny. So I'm a big baseball fan and I and I have these guys on mine. I would do a dynasty baseball league where I'm going on, you're twenty or something, and I'll have some of these kids on my team. I had vlat Garro Junior on my team. I grand Da as a famous father. It's a little different. When he was sixteen years old. I just got hees just made on my team. He's he's uh, he's I think it's Dominican. Uh.
Speaker 2: And and I've found on my team was seventeen years old.
Speaker 1: Things like that. So to me, I do the math, I'm like, they must have been playing store nine vibes you're saying. Still, once you start in DR, that resets your course. I'm telling you to any of those facilities in DR, your mind will open like you've never seen before, because you know what I'm saying that you're training hours on your knees, just backhand five hundred reps, fourhand, five hundred reps. You try to tell a twelve year old kid to do that. In America, Mom, I want a juice box on my knees hurt. They don't give a rat's ass because they know what it takes to be great. They know the amount of repetition you need to succeed, and not only succeed, but master a skill. You don't just way. Oh yeah, I'm just gonna fucking hit five hundred, get a gold glove and be silver selected. So you end up getting a degree, Yeah, I already graduated. I have a communication degree with a focus in UH and marketing and economics.
Speaker 2: You better than I am, and let me just be honest.
Speaker 1: You do more.
Speaker 2: You you've learned more in your being a influencer in TV personality marketing then you learned by getting a degree.
Speaker 1: No, ironically, the marketing school actually has helped me a lot, and what I do right now it helps me. That's it. But the but the class that majored, like the caminaries, you have to do like you have to do, you know, bullshake less like history that has nothing to do with marketing. Sure, but when I took my focused courses, but I would go to office hours because I genuinely wanted to learn. I'm not going to go pay them ten grand a year and not actually fucking learn shit. But the iron, you know is there's chat gybt with that you probably don't even need to go to school chat GBT.
Speaker 2: I think a lot of people focus on chat gbt AI as being like a way to circumvent and get around doing work. I think though, it's working its own right, and it's a tool you can use and.
Speaker 1: You have to have an imagination of your own in order to master chatgybt. Sure did you put any prompt, But if you don't put it to it, like a specific amount of detail in that prompt, you're just saying basic word.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm been holding this out. This is a perfect place to put this rant. I'm so sick of these people. I'm gonna look directly at the camera. You pieces of shit to comment on all of our flyers or DM me and try to say watch your hower A designer for this. Listen, motherfucker, I'm not taking with the flyer.
Speaker 1: No a flyer. I use my chat GBT to make the ship that before I was making on Canva, and before that I was Canva is so annoying before that I was making with I'm making it no matter what. I'm not taking job I would. You know what my point is, My flyers are looking okay, but people just see AI and they get mad. It doesn't matter. I can help you with that easy without even having to use AI. I mean you could use AI, but make it look likely you're using Canva.
Speaker 2: No, I mean, I don't need to make anything. I just want these people shut the fuck up because I think it looks great.
Speaker 1: So do you people see you can make it look even more realistic if you say, adding these people without changing any details in the characteristics of X y z z Z.
Speaker 2: The term that I use is keep all photo realistic likeness preserved. Trust me, I know how to use about it. But you know my point is is that it doesn't matter. Once people see they see certain things and they know you're using it. It's almost, to be honest with you, a credit to work. Because they know this is too good. It must be a they're mad. They're on some weird that's that's big optimism. They're on some weird bot driven mission to just shame everybody out of use the AI. Listen, go to Microsoft or AT and T or some big company. You think it's taking jobs with people, we're not not employing the reason we don't hire it. Look if a designer could turn around the thing in ten seconds and not tell me to shut the fuck up when I change it three times in a row, then I would hire a design but they that doesn't exist. Trust me, I'm not taking jobs from anybody. Guys, stop fucking messaging me.
Speaker 1: It's not gonna be a Lisa mad me.
Speaker 5: Take a goddamn no more me about AI. I don't want to hear it for him. Any things that sound like a bow when I talk about AI. Look, I'm gonna use great fellow.
Speaker 2: Fuck with me, all right, tell Michelle, I say, look, tel so.
Speaker 1: We're gonna use it. Can we trans the challenge forty two? Yeah?
Speaker 3: This man right here, the highest show and everything that he's got going on you guys first and foremost, real.
Speaker 1: Quick before we get for you can ask about because I don't think it happened on forty.
Speaker 2: You can ask him. But the real quick they're gonna like it. The the you and is he after is that I gotta ask about it now, all right because if you guys, you're on like a Rick shar or something. She looks highest. Fuck, dude, we were faded, sure, but you know how to wear it better than her. She looks like she's about to fucking fall.
Speaker 1: She looks like she's in a fall.
Speaker 2: She's literally like, no, she was fucking compisated. We look like she's got out of a Dolorean and fucking back to the future. But anyway, you guys, you're having a good time. She's got the sideboob going all right, and and and you got the caption that says just friends, okay, now my girlfriend, and we're all like, so, so I got to ask because we know, you know you like to get around.
Speaker 1: We thought that was Corey's girlfriend, and.
Speaker 2: There were rumors that you and other girls on last season whatnot, But we didn't hear about her and you on last season her about her and Rogan obviously a little bit, and she's been on dating shows herself. I believe I want to know walk us through that. Is there anything going on with you?
Speaker 1: Guys? See, there's nothing going on with me and Livia and Isy, So this is this is the loure. So after the challenge was all wrapped up and done, we decid, Yo, let's just let's just go and explore Thailand. I'm like, okay, I'm down right.
Speaker 3: You guys got close enough to her, You're like, but they know this together, we trust each other.
Speaker 1: Remember who's my top three girls from Pretty Women? Is he Adrian? And those are like my fucking bunny girls, the UK girls? And why do you turned on them? No? I turned on Adrian given the situation, because she's a claim, I think we turned little. I think we turned on them together. So just saying technically episode three, she comes off as kind of claim Leo, Leo, Adrian Adrianne with Josh. I mean, can he put his armor on the race and she's going name ship. That's that's kind of a claim. I'm not saying. Sage five, me, you and little Timmy were kind of Me and Timmy were like this and we were there, we were there right right? Like roll t me out, Timmy rolled up? I mean you were like, we're right there. Yeah, we're basically in the same thing. Yeah, but what is he right? We're exploring Thailand? He's already been like each other? Is he and I already like like really really good friends? Sure? But are you friends with benefittes? No? But we're exploring. We're exploring Thailand. Are you better friends than her and Corey? Better friends? One thousand? He just met her, I've known her for a minute. We said, I don't know. All I know is me And is he like this? We're cool? That's my homegirl vibe. You were like there, ain't there?
Speaker 2: I know you were like, were you ever like this?
Speaker 1: What is this mean?
Speaker 2: Tip to tip, I'm just saying I want you guys on that rickshaw the way she's just gliding in your arms. But this is the thing that those we're not cousin.
Speaker 1: Vibes, bro, We're fucking we're vibing through talent. And you gotta understand is he's a beautiful girl, like like actually stunning, nice eyes. I've been nice skin, I've been pretty face right, and I'm I'm a straight I'm a straight man, I would literally have to be gay to be like damn bro, like I'm not with that ship. I was definitely down to vibe is he But the problem is this is it lives in the UK and we talked about this her night before that, Like I was like, bro, I think like she had like we're there for a while for like almost two months and tied her and I right and Nelson were there too, so we're all vibing, three of us. But he even though it's like yo, like you guys are are really getting getting goodvide to you like yeah, but we're just friends, like nothing actually happened, but the vibe was like I was like, yo, I think I loved you for real like that like not even you love her for real, not like that, but like in es sense of like I think he loved it. Bro, I saw the fucking video, Dude, I think he loves it for real too. Bro. I love Izzy like she has my heart, Like that's my really good friend. And I think I told I don't know if I told her this, but like the truth of it from my side of it at least, is I think I would try to date Izzy heavy on, try to you. I don't know if that's reciprocated, but I would try to date Izzy if one she didn't live in the UK, because you know, I like physical touch, I like see my girl off. And two if we didn't work together, because what happens if I fuck up this friendship? If the relationship doesn' when we fuck the friendship. This is one of my closest dearest friends. Her and Adrian are like this with me. But when her and I discovered Throughout the season, it's like, yo, me and her and Adrian came to the season like this together, all of us, but me and Izzy got to this point that I couldn't I can't even put into words. It was like it was like, you're living in a romantic comedy, but there's way more romance in comedy because there's so many nights where I was like looking at her, I was like, yo, like, huh, I actually like you? Like I don't even mean I like I actually like Izzy, Like I really liked her at that point, right, And it was hard to navigate because I told her it's not a surprise to her, but I was like, damn, like I'm spending every second with this girl. She's my exact type. She's beautiful, she's athletic, she likes to have fun. We have the same humor. The humor is what gets me. So I was like, bro, like, this girl's fucking perfant.
Speaker 2: Its possible that the first time you've actually liked to girl, you didn't try to bang her like and you just tried to bang everyone else in life.
Speaker 1: The thing is, I don't want to.
Speaker 2: If it sounds insane, you're talking to me, I'm like, pursuit were talking about my daughter, I'd be like, yeah, go got go out. You're saying very sweet, nice things about it. Normally I hear you talking no offense, I hear you talking about women, and you're like, oh yeah, shout in yeah because very nice.
Speaker 1: You see, I don't take girls serious. But is he has like this really special place in my heart and I'm not even bullshit around. She's a true special place in my heart where it activates the actual version of me. Well, you see, when I'm talking on the light skeinshit, that's just the facade. But she she's been around me long enough to see the actual lover boy that's inside of me. But I didn't know how to display because I'm like, yo, I love you, but I cannot ruin what we already have. There's no way. Because I ruin we have, she's going to be back.
Speaker 2: You see it as it's ruined or nothing. There's no in between. You can't just not run.
Speaker 1: I know myself, like, if I find a way to fuck it up, and I mean me, like, if I fuck it up, I'm like, bro, if I lose Izzy out of my life, I'll be so so butt hurt. Let's call her, call her wait before we do that, But how does that? How does that work with like you and fucking Corey? What do you mean Corey? Corey? Wait? You're bringing Corey into this? Why if that's just because because at the beginning of the season it looked like something and then at whatever's going on with him? All I'm talking about is after the show wrapped. Yeah, I don't know. I don't know what's going on. They got their own little thing going on. Cool, Do they have a thing or is it just like one outside looking in, it just looks like they're casching milltow vibe. Yeah, keeping it calm. They haven't kissed, they haven't done a lancy, none of that. If I'm gonna consider something a thing I need to see. Like Adrian and Josh it kissed.
Speaker 3: All right, let's talk about Adrian and Josh. Josh and like, I feel like on season forty one, you and Adrian had like a little bit of a thing.
Speaker 1: I'm just a flirt, Okay, cool, But I told she's trying, it's trying to get down to business. I'm done. But but she wasn't.
Speaker 3: No, but she passed you on it, Izzy, and she put passed you on what do you mean she passed your No, that's not what happened.
Speaker 1: Adrian knew my situation back at home, and I was talking to this girl that I that ended up dating after the show. But at the time and that girl have never met. We were just talking. So I was telling her about that girl and she's like, big booty Judy, No, big titty Judy, and fucking yeah, we are a ring to it at all, Big titty Judy, big titty Betsy. Like what's better? I mean just now that.
Speaker 2: Big boy.
Speaker 1: Regardless, Adriana, you know, I wanted to date this girl start some ship.
Speaker 3: Adrian knew about big titty bitty yes, and I'm like, okay, Adrian also lives in the UK.
Speaker 1: Very attractive girl, but we're also really good friends. I hook up with Adrian and I fuck up our friendship. Also, that's not gonna look good, especially if I know the show comes out like delayed and I'm with, like, imagine I'm dating mind you when the show came out, I was already dating that girl by that time, so she would have to sit there with her family watch me mac on Adrian. I'm like, whoa, this is a really bad look and that's not what I wanted because I want to date you. But at the time, it wasn't dating her. We hadn't even met in person. So I'm still in freemaking do whatever the fuck I want. However, I knew what it was gonna look like at the time of us dating, and she was like, I want to watch my family. I was like, okay, she's watch to her family. I have to have some sense of morality and be like, Okay, look.
Speaker 2: What do you mean you haven't met in person? You're sure you're dating someone you haven't met in person?
Speaker 1: No, no. Before before the show, we were talking just like through social media, like an online date, like a yeah, And then I met her in person. After we met in person, we started dating.
Speaker 2: Got it?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, I'm not going to date someone I met on fucking Instagram.
Speaker 3: On Instagram, I want to get the fucking season forty two already.
Speaker 1: Let's get to it. Can we do it? Please? Yeah? We get a night. That is the fucking problem between you? You and Chris Underwood? What problem they have?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because well no, that's bullshit because they edited out I don't know how you would know that. Yeah, I know it, we know it. Well. My problem with Chris was this and production because production wants to cut out some of the juiciest ship and that's been pissing me off.
Speaker 2: That's the podcast. But this is the thing, so let's hear it.
Speaker 1: Chris is the reason why Bananas went into the sand like he had. He had a metric. Yes, guy saw that Johnny was gonna lose, right, bro Cedric should realistically what happens, Cedric should have at least put up a fight. He got fucking belta ass. I was surprised, and I love studies, but I was like, what the fuck happened? Man? Yeah, he was missing the buttons. Bananas is out running him and he's got twenty years on him. That makes no sense at all. So I'm you know, Banana's locked.
Speaker 6: It in all the police, but literally, though, fucking tell about to go with me, with me and Chris, this will bother me.
Speaker 1: So there's no beef between me. No, no, I was just in Miami. Gris, that's my boy, right. But in the moment, man to man, I was like, Chris, this is really some pussy ass shit. And you you know, damn all some bitch made shit, no bullshit, because Chris is the reason why Bananas was so mad, right, and because of that, I had to face the repercussions. You may if you're gonna shoot your shit, stand on it. And you know, you know I'm the type of shoot and stand on it. So when other people try to make me do the fucking dirty work, that that's bitch made to me. So I'm like, look, Chris, and I pulled them aside. I said, bro, I love you, but what you're doing right now is the sorriest shit I've seen in a long time. You're gonna make him mad, you fucking handle it. I don't care what your master plan is. If you if you think I'm willing to put my name up in the sand and go against Bananas my own boy. Mind you one of the close people I met from forty one.
Speaker 2: We heard the story earlier.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and it's your own dirty work. Yeah, you can go fuck yourself if I go home, right, But me and Bananas had a plan and production didn't show this. Me and Bananas had a plan to make it look like Bananas was gonna really say my name, and I was like, izy baby, like I love you, I love you, and Adrian are people here, but it might be my time. I'm going against Bananas, like I'm gonna have to do my best whatever, and I'm putting on this sob story, this fucking Oscar worthy performance of acting and making it look like I'm really gonna go in. And then last second we get to the to the to the elimination and Bananas does this whole speech and they fucking cut it out. Bro. That really pissed me off so bad because it was funny and it's good content. He was speaking like me. He was like, yeah, so I don't want to send in my stinks think you know, my fine shit cannot go home tonight. I'm gonna put in, Keanu said, but that's good TV. It's a good laugh. So I'm like, if you're a fucking editor, what the hell are you doing? What are you doing? That's that's great content. That's like I'm watching that be like, damn, that's funny. I want to connect with Bananas, Leo and all these other people because that's like real g ship that I'm watching and very funny.
Speaker 2: Maybe for time, I'm wondering, I don't want.
Speaker 1: To really, I don't know. But they're cutting off the dumbest shit. They're leaving way too much pointless ship. Normally Adrian fronting cool, you don't need the whole fucking episode for that. It was a lot a lot of normally it was. It was a good viewing. But I'm saying there's more in that episode that they don't show of stuff Nourisa, of stuff other people in the cast are doing, of stuff that's like important to the lore of the house. Can we talk about what the reality of the Can we talk about what the reality of the situation is? Because the Adrian Nourice and Uh and Josh thing, because the way we're looking at it, it's like, hold up, she just made out. Adrian just made out with him, but like on Love Island, doesn't make out with each other all you regulated ship. I'll say, honestly, I think the arm on the chair, I do this as I'm sitting next to you. I don't get the episode. No, this is just a normal, normal reaction. I think that and this. I love Adriana, but I think she was doing way too much of reacting that part. Unless I missed another scene that wasn't there unless you made something because I was in the house, but I wasn't looking at them, had my own ship going on, so I'm like, I'm not just glaring at them, like yo, what's the ar'm doing there? But I think Adrian overplayed that part. However, I think the stuff that Josh was saying, supposedly they're saying that, like she was saying on online that Josh was saying their res was crying over him, and then Mentory like, no, she's crying over Herassi because they just they're going through a breakup. But I don't know. I'm I'm as confused as you are, and I was in the house, so I think we just love Love Love trying so much. So you didn't so you didn't see anything more. But she goes, oh, man, I understand that body language. You didn't see any more of the body any body language. I'm being on the bus. You hear about the bus. I didn't hear anything in the bus because I'm the DJ in the bus. So this season they let me get full control of the OIC. I was playing Bangers on Bankers on, Bangers for nights out, for every challenge. It was fun.
Speaker 2: It's like Creed NonStop. No, let me ask you this, let me ask you this. I feel like, tell me if I'm wrong. I know she's everybody's type, but I feel like nourice finest. Yeah, did were you tempted to maybe test the waters there? Obviously not at all.
Speaker 1: I think there is a very beautiful attraction girl. She she knows that. I think that I've told her right. I think she's aware everyone thinks it. But the type of guy I am, I don't care who her man is pretty. You don't care about a man husband. You're gonna do thing. You look good, I'll give you a credit words due. So for me, it's like, okay, you look good. You did you?
Speaker 3: Did you label her as like well, fine ship or no.
Speaker 1: That's that's a Viv's territory. Okay, but she won't get that. Nobody will. But I think I think there is like actually very hot, like very attractive.
Speaker 2: Did she come into this season feeling off limits? Because I feel like that would have.
Speaker 1: Been I don't know, because I talked to her all the time when I was in the house. She was she was on my team. You know, we're locked in, and when we'd have these conversations, you would just bring up Pirossi a lot. So you know, if you have two brain cells in your head, you could put two and two together. Like, she's all l like this guy. So I'm like, I'm not going to try to pursue some of that's clearly in love with someone, you know, and she's really cool people, we're both Dominican. I'm like, why would I fuck this up? She's my teammate, Like, I'm not going to try to pursue Why Why did Adrian think.
Speaker 3: That there was anything going on with them?
Speaker 1: Because for us, it's all a prospective thing. So mind you, I love Adrian. But it could have been her own insecurity of seeing this and maybe she's seen that summer before in life and she went guy. Well, of course if you've seen something similar. I would also black out if I saw something similar of the same really, of the same pattern. Really, I mean not me. I'm not saying I mean they, I mean I mean I mean this girl. She couldn't have just been like like just I think the rumors circulated way too fast in the house because you know how Nurice finds out through Michelle. Michelle's like, yeah, so this says something about Josh, and Nicea's like, man, fuck, waiting a minute, I'm gonna go talk to him right now. Yeah, but now Josh is like, now, Josh is like, oh, well, remember Josh's throwing the fucking cool into the fire right now. I don't know why.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he's like he's like, he's like, oh yeah, remember when you wanted to sit next to me by on the bus.
Speaker 1: But this is the thing, though, I don't know this because I'm not worried about other people like that. Eleven seventy. I'm not worried about other people's relationships like that in the real world, let alone in the challenge.
Speaker 3: But even even in the real world, like sometimes like you could just sit next to each other and like talk about something really quick. In this situation. It sounds like she saw more and that's what she's standing on.
Speaker 1: Some people have their ego to guard it, to want to like see the bigger picture. But I don't think the recent Adrian have beef. I think they figured it out. Yeah, okay, cool.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you this. So obviously we're only on episode three here, so I'm gonna walk you back to how you felt. Maybe not even in episode three. Let's go back to episode one. You find out who's on your team. These are initial I want your initial reactions. Who are you happy is on your team? And who are you like this motherfucker's on my team?
Speaker 1: Sydney and Adrianne. I love every person on your team, Cassidy, every one of them. Every one of them. Now you do.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying, was there anybody who were like.
Speaker 1: She was on my team? Did you like Anily? She's cool?
Speaker 2: Okay, so you you were content? You look around the seven people are your team? You're like perfect seven?
Speaker 1: Seven? Yes. The one person that have me and he probably knows this because I think it talked to you about it. The one person had me on edge at the start was Keanu. He's a big time whom all this. He's just way too much talking at the start, and we tell him, I mean, Corey, like, bro, you're making us look really bad because you're he was reporting to the Blue team a lot, and you already see that by episode two. I'm like, dude, we just made the fucking team. How are you reporting to Anali and them? And you don't even know them better than you know us? And we're on the same team here, so I'm like, dude, what are we actually doing right now? Like we're trying to have our team solidified, and you're on some like on some rat shit, Like, Bro, if you're gonna be with us, be with us. Oh my god, you don't got to report to Annaly. She's not your fucking mom. Yeah, she's not your Darth Vader, your Lord and Savior. Like, Bro, you're with us, so really be with us or we're going to ostracize you every fucking time and you're going to sand every time unless you lock in. Can we talk about that elimination between Brad and Kiano gave Brad belt to ask, all right, and I love hold on hold you now said this two times. You said that Johnny gave Sedrick about to ask and then nah, you gave uh, Keanu gave Brad belt to ask? What is the difference? And who got more? About to ask? Because the way you're making it sound is like it's the same. You know what, Bill to ask this to me when I expect you to put up some form of a performance and you do fucking nothing. Okay, I love Brad, one of the nicest men I've ever met.
Speaker 2: Brad put up more. I thought, Brad, for as much as he got smoked, he looked like he was giving it is all I thought.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying it's comparable. He was no Brad about to ask. Brad was not giving his all. You know what, giving your all is literally going on damn near a fistfight with Keanu. Ke threw him into a ball. You think Brad big, Brad's big ass is giving his all. He got pushed into his Brad as a grown ass man, built too. He's fucking He's a hefty man. He's not some small fry. Yeah no, he's not Brad to be able to at least push him back, at least the sentiment you know what Brad did, took it the whole time. And and Brad says this in his own interviews. That's why it's not me talking to This is true, sure, and this is coming from love. I was watching my team, so I have to I have to, you know, support my tea. I'm not I'm not repving Bru. Yes, my I'm with Gray. Okay, so I'm supporting keanum. But I'm like, damn, bro, this is this is embarrassing. Brad. You're a strong man, yes, at least pushed back. I don't care if Keanu played in the fucking NFLP. He should not be able to simply throw you across the wall every single time. Yeah, that doesn't make sense. How bad was it? How dude, I'm watching there and Brad is receiving my Brad show aggression. But I think Brad is at like a zend point of his life where he's he's not trying to be on that type of timing, do you think? But I know he has the dog in him. There's one thousand percent of the dog is in him. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, oh yeah, yeah, oh oh, he's got one of He's got like one of the top three top eliminations against Where the fuck was that on that elimination? I don't know we're wondering because and I love Like I said, I love Brad. It's not me talking. This is me speaking more loving to someone yea by saying the truth. No, we appreciate it because we're trying to like investigate what happened. Do you think I don't know? He legitimately is winner too, He's already one book. I thought I watched that and I go, man, Keanu. I think Keanuo would have beaten anybody in that. Not everybody agrees. Do you think it sounds like maybe you're saying Brad underperformed? Do you think Keanu would have beaten anybody in that? And if not, who do you think could have beaten Keanu in that? Including yourself body? No, my ego is talking mad loud right now. I don't think most people will beat me in that because I'm not going with it as like a testive string.
Speaker 2: Who would have been Keanu? That performance of Keanu I'm beating you're being He's not.
Speaker 1: More athletic than I am, not even close. He's not more ative, and he's he's just saying a lot. He's a great athlete. Most of the people in that house are not moving their body the way that I can move my body. I know that for a fact. Next question, is he being Johnny? Probably?
Speaker 2: Is he being ct? Most likely is he beating Chris Underwood?
Speaker 1: Is he beating Well? I don't know. Is he being well? I know Will? When Will, dude? When Will gets mad, it's like it's low key scary. But Will is also an athlete, so I think that's a good head to head because they both have that dog in them. Just not be talking to this, Drew. Yeah, it's about strategy. You saw Bananas almost be Gabe in the fucking pulling thing, the only different almost. No, I'm not saying almost be in that sense. I'm saying like, strategy has a big has a big. Sure, well you have to be Brad. If Brad was moving like that one thousand percent. But if Brad was moving the way that I know Brad can move, he should be able to kill me. Yeah, we were confused, but it doesn't matter. Like I said, my strategy is not going brute strength. You can make that work in your favorite.
Speaker 2: Give us listen on this and we'd love to have you back. Obviously, hopefully you have a long season. We can talk to you again. But give us a tease here, we're three episodes in. Obviously we got at least probably you know, seven, if not thirteen episodes left.
Speaker 1: Whatever it is, give us a tease.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm saying, we got you know, dude, some of these chal twenty episodes left, bro, we got ten left, seven to thirteen. It's somewhere in the middle, all right, don't And by the way, we think we're gonna be bringing Leo with us at Philadelphia on September twenty sixth to.
Speaker 1: My birthday celebration. What's your birthday?
Speaker 2: September twenty, September twenty so we'll be celebrating Leo's birthday. We got Tory Deal in the house, Chris Underwood in the house. We've got Anissa Freyer in the house. Yeah, Chris, a little bite, oh us.
Speaker 1: And by the way, now that I know, now that I know you're a baseball guy, I don't know how I didn't know. I don't feel like your d one baseball has been mentioned on the show, which is crazy, or maybe I just wasn't paying attention to that second. But now that I know that, I know you came into the Jets game with us last year, we'll hopefully be doing something with them again. But we got to get you out to a baseball game. But if you get me on the first pitch, bro, I will have a time. Trust you. We got too many to pass out. Dude, I get you, I get just get to the game, Bro, just get to the game.
Speaker 2: No, man, I get you one next week. We've got too many teams that are like, hey, you coming this year. We're like sorright, Bro, we can't make it this year.
Speaker 1: Now we finish fucking make it. We'll find it.
Speaker 2: We will well, well, we do a lot of them, so we'll get you out there.
Speaker 1: But last I want you to give us a give us a tease, a spoiler free sort of look the rest.
Speaker 2: Of the season for us. Are you get a Scooper off? Obviously we'll look out for you. And is he in the little micro successions? What do you want to call him? But but I want to I want to give us a teas or some sort of a spoiler, spoiler free look at what we should look out for, whether it's in your game or this season as podcasters, as as viewers, as fans.
Speaker 1: We never do that to my beloved sweetheart.
Speaker 2: By the way, I love it. I was like, Oh, who's the one that you said? You were like, oh, just she seems happy with somebody else.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, I'm like, what do you happy with someone else?
Speaker 2: There was someone you said you were like it was in the reice. Maybe We're like, oh, I can tell she cares.
Speaker 1: About her harass you. If you're you're talking to me often, I'm hearing the same. I'm like, Okay, he's got it cool boom.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was like, that's the first time I ever heard you say that.
Speaker 1: Well, I said, it seems like normally normally with you, it's like saying, as the challenge the dominicant, I can't I can't go across on our own bloodline. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And she's a bitting tim dating.
Speaker 1: Is she not to me? Dude, I'm Dominican. I I've grown up with Dominicans. This is like a normal day in the light. See what I'm saying. So I'm like, my mom would act like this, my aunt, my grandma, like it don't matter. But I guess I'll say for a teaser, is you know, give me something, you know, maybe you'll see some lover boy come out. Okay, maybe maybe we'll got to snatch up, scoop it up. Okay, you know, give her take some time. But uh yeah, no I do. I do love you Izzy with my whole heart, with your whole heart, my whole heart would be the actual best girlfriend in the world. My but it just won't ever happen. It's all good though. We're office friends.
Speaker 2: Let people know where to follow you. You want to plug anything, tell it to the camera.
Speaker 1: So follow me on Instagram. Leonardo Unio, right, and then two talks the same thing, but Leonardo Dunicio too, because my last account got banned because I talked way too much shit on live. But it's okay, It's okay. We're dropping new music. We have a lot of songs coming out before summer ends. Stay tuned and you know, maybe maybe my perform some ship at one of these shows. You just have to tap in. So what's the music like?
Speaker 2: Is its.
Speaker 1: R and B and hose.
Speaker 2: Are we doing Gasolina?
Speaker 1: See straight?
Speaker 2: Gasolina? No boy Leo September twenty Appreciate you guys, challenge Mania doll for tickets, Love you guys, Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: Scotch Boom all right, get it, we got yo, sir.
Speaker 2: Guys to send your time here on Challenge Media, take care of yourselves, and hopefully we'll see in the future.
Speaker 1: The Challenge Mania Shop is open.
Speaker 4: Head over to Challengemania dot Shop today for the best way to support the podcast while looking good doing it. New designs and items added every few weeks. Maniacs time to mobilize. Check out Challenge Mania dot Shop today.
Speaker 1: MHM.