Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: So let's go back to the nineteen nineties. Let's say it's late in the evening, you're watching maybe Jerry Springer. That's something I would do, and you would see these commercials come on not some nights, not most nights, but every single night for Girls Gone Wild. Oh you don't remember Girls Gone Wild. There would be this traveling bus of guys and they find college girls who would flash or get on the bus and do girl on girls stuff. And for a guy like me in the early twenties, he's like, oh my gosh, I can't believe this is real. It can't be real. And it was also connected to popular culture because then you had stars hip hop artists also dissipating, you know, stuff like this. Warning.
Speaker 3: This video contains explicit material not suitable for children. If you think Girls Going Wild was wild before, just wader you see what these girls do when Snoop Dogg is unleased and takes control of the camera. It's not sold in stores and can't be shown on TV. So call now and get the all new Girls Gone Wild Doggy Styles hosted by Snoop Dogg Yours on video or DVD for just nine ninety nine.
Speaker 2: They called it Snoop Dogg and stuff. They're not wrong, that makes sense, They're not wrong. I mean that was the name of his album.
Speaker 4: I had a bootleg of I can't remember which rapper was a West Coast rapper.
Speaker 2: No, I wasn't exhibit.
Speaker 4: It was someone it was someone larger, but it was a bootleg VHS tape of them.
Speaker 2: That was when VHS was at its veritable peak, and Girls Gone Wild was a phenomenon. They were making millions and millions of dollars. The reason I'm talking about this is because there is a new documentary and that's the best part for me of streaming. Found some great document his last night, I talked about the one on Madden Football. I'm going to start watching this one, The Girl's Gone Wild, The untold story, and I think this is on Peacock. But take a gander at this.
Speaker 1: Did you imagine that one day you'd be sitting in a chair to talk about Girls Gone Wild?
Speaker 2: They figured at some point I get a knock on the door. The whole fantasy was that it was real. The girl You've had a crush on comes up to you and says it was so shocking, Oy, I'm here here.
Speaker 4: It blew my mind what Joe Francis was able to convince these young girls to do. If I took no for an answer, I wouldn't be where I was.
Speaker 2: Joe Francis was everywhere. He's hanging out with famous people, and the first two years, Girl's gone wild me twenty million dollars.
Speaker 3: Girls were already pulling their tops off and flashing the jet as we.
Speaker 2: Were pulling in.
Speaker 5: I never thought that that would come back and.
Speaker 2: Haunt me for twenty years. Did you know it was hardcore? Yeah? I worked there.
Speaker 4: I was too young to be taped.
Speaker 3: I first realized that these girls were minors when I got arrested.
Speaker 1: Were you concerned about starting at a company where the CEO was in prison?
Speaker 2: I guess Joe Francis what a miserable load. Joe was out of control. He's been a fugitive for a decade.
Speaker 4: Now, do you feel bad for the girls?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, does not feel like that. That was thirty years ago. It just doesn't feel that way. Yeah, that's crazy. Thirty years ago and you could not turn on the TV at night and not see a Girl's Gone Wild at Now Girls Gone Wild.
Speaker 4: The production, the parties, all the stuff that they used to do was heavily inspired by hip hop culture, I e. The likes of Two Live Crew, the music videos and Yeah music videos and things like that, and they said, Hey, let's do this with veritable girls next door, people who you wouldn't imagine.
Speaker 2: That's why I was always doing what the girl next door just flashed what?
Speaker 4: And then it started getting into soft core kind of porn, and this is when it took off. What I didn't know is that he'd been on the run that long.
Speaker 2: I knew he went to Mexico or something like that, but I thought that they would be able to find him extradition or whatever. That's why one reason I'm going to watch the documentary to figure out how he's been able to evade capture all these years, because I, as far as I know, he's on the lamb. He's not like just living abroad. We have extradition in Mexico if he's in Mexico. So I don't know what's going on with that. Mark. I know you have a Girl's Gone Wild story, I know you.
Speaker 4: No, I've actually never seen a single one of those things, but they were ubiquitous on TV.
Speaker 2: The commercials were you never saw one. Well maybe because it's a function of working in music industry at that time. You could not avoid it, could not if only because all the artists that we were working with, i''m quite sure, Tuala, they were very much tied up in it. Oh yeah, no, absolutely. I played that one ad was Snoop, but it was all of them.
Speaker 4: Every single one of them wanted to be a part of it, because that's what that was. Another kind of I don't want to say, not in your belt. It was a cultural touchstone. It was like a way to promote yourself too, because that was like the cool thing at the time, and.
Speaker 2: It was also an easy way to cross over. If you're a hip hop artist and you're on Girls Gone Wild. This is basically pre internet, still definitely pre social media. You were going to be seen by millions of people. When we talk about like rap music, seventy percent purchased by why suburbaners. That goes back to Girls Gone Wild in that era because they were exposed to a lot of hip hop culture indirectly.
Speaker 4: All right, So, since you have expertise in this and all I saw was the commercials. Was it just girls flashing? For like, what do you pay like twenty bucks for a VHS and it's ninety minutes of girls flashing?
Speaker 2: Is that it? It was more than girls flashing. There were girls kissing and getting in sexual situations. They would close the door and they made it to your imagination for some stuff.
Speaker 4: Kind of shaving cream into the room with them and you know, a bag of cherries and you just go, what are they doing in there?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 4: Bet took it a step further with be et after Dark and they just started showing all types of raunchy videos. And then of course you know deity parties, right what.
Speaker 2: I think you can draw a line between Girl's Gone Wild and the parties in the music business, which would include Diddy of that day. I don't think you can separate the two now, No.
Speaker 4: They are one insane because it went from having a banging nightclub party to going into having women come through and undressing after the party. And that's a function of Girls Gone Wild.
Speaker 2: And also we can remember, if you're old enough to remember, at that time, the internet really wasn't a thing beyond maybe email, if I remember correctly, maybe not even as of that point. So if you're seventeen eighteen nineteen, impressionable, you get a little bit of money, get a little bit of fame, not thinking that it's going to live on forever on social media later on and ruin people's lives and careers. You can understand how it would work back then, but not now. This could never happen now never never, never. And I'm not even talking about me too. I'm just saying in the past ten fifteen years, you just it'll never go back to that again.
Speaker 4: So you wouldn't want that web address on a child's wicked toy box either.
Speaker 2: Well, the difference is you could actually probably see something if they had that.
Speaker 4: R L. The trauma, the trauma. I'm so glad I never had to suffer through any event.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I couldn't avoid it was part of research for my job. Well that's because you're dedicated.
Speaker 4: I mean, you're watching this from a criminal justice perspective tonight, and for no other reason whatsoever.
Speaker 2: No, I actually was the target audience at that point thirty thirty years ago. This is like nineteen ninety three. Oh yeah, so I was twenty three turned twenty four. Yeah, that was me and and I was partially living some of that lifestyle in the music industry.
Speaker 4: Now you got to work on this trauma. I'd be surprised if you don't have some PTSD from it. Look, no exaggeration, Let me just stop talking. Oh, I can tell you stop talking difficult.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: And to be clear, I have always been an unabashed Britney Spears fan. I had a thing for Britney for many many years. Not so much anymore. It's almost like if you see too much, you know too much, it takes all the luster away. Britney Spears has had an up and down life. I think we all know that she's had her own challenges over the years, but since she has been outside of that conservatorship, her behavior has become even more erratic. I would say unstable. But she is free to live her life as she sees fit. The news today is Earlier this week, Britney Spears had an Instagram post and now she's kind of locked down her Instagram where no one is allowed to comment except her, which could be good, but she's exhibiting all this weird behavior. She'll be spinning and twirling in circles and bikini and or underwear, making nonsense posts like the one I'm getting Ready to Play And the latest one is that she said that she's moved to Mexico to get away from the paparazzi because she does not like how the paparazzi is depicting her in pictures. We know that she just had a birthday, and some people believe that she went to Mexico to celebrate just her birthday and didn't actually move to Mexico. Who knows. It could be a little bit of both. It could be that she went there and decided to stay, or she's just trying to have fun with the media. But here's the thing that I don't understand, and you can look this up for yourself. Everywhere you look, everywhere it says that Britney Spears turned forty three on December second, forty three years old. That has been consistent. Okay, everywhere he looked. Brittany doesn't think that she's forty three. For whatever reasons, listen to this.
Speaker 5: I'm not really sure why the paper I've see have me going on a plane looking like I'm wearing a Jason mask. It doesn't even look like me. I don't know why I have a torch in my hand. Honestly, I think my friend accidentally gave that to me. But anyways, and it's my birthday. I'm not turning forty two. I'm turning the five.
Speaker 2: Brittany, everything that I can find in you says that you're turning forty three. So no one is saying that you would be turning forty two because you're forty two birthday.
Speaker 5: I'm not turning forty two. I'm turning the five.
Speaker 2: No one said that you would be turning forty two because all public information says that you turned forty three on December tewod And I know you want to make yourself younger, but it's not going to work because the Internet is.
Speaker 5: Forever, and it's my birthday. I'm not turning forty two. I'm turning the five this year.
Speaker 2: She's turning five this year.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the part. I'm kid you were skipping that you were all getting there. I'm kidding back here. It's wrong on both counts. But I don't know if she's trying to be funny or she acknowledges that she has the mind of a five year old. Is she that self aware?
Speaker 2: I don't know. And what's up with the whole baby voice. Her voice does not naturally sound like that.
Speaker 5: I'm not really sure why the paparazzi have me going on a plane looking like I'm wearing a Jason mask. It doesn't even look like me. I don't know why I have a torch in my hand. Honestly, I think my friend accidentally gave that to me. But anyways, and it's my birthday. I'm not turning forty two. I'm turning the five this year. I'm turning five years old and I have to go to kindergarten tomorrow.
Speaker 2: She is not all there. Yes, I didn't hear that. Laugh about that. Wow, that's a little scary look. I'm pulling for you, Brittany. Yeah, I really am, or girl. It's not even like you can't even lie like that's just it's not funny. Yeah, it's just like unfortunate.
Speaker 5: I'm not turning forty two. I'm turning the five this year. I'm turning five years old, and I'll have to go to kindergarten tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Which would explain the baby voice. If she believes that she is regressing an age and she needs to go to kindergarten, why she's trying to talk like an absolute child. She may have moved to Mexico. I don't want to be the one to break it to her, but just moving to Mexico doesn't mean that the paparazzi you're gonna stop posting pictures of you. And if you actually want to be left alone, you wouldn't be telling people where you would be going, and you would just sort of drop out of public view. If you don't post of videos and post a strange and erratic behavior, there's really nothing for anyone to latch onto. You don't see much about Madonna, why because she largely stays out of the public eye. She come up every now and then, but not often. The people who truly don't want to be bothered by the paparazzi aren't asking for attention from everybody all the time.
Speaker 5: I'm not really sure why the paparazzi have me going on a plane looking like Emory and ad Jason mask.
Speaker 2: It's weird to me because she is obviously concerned about how she's being depicted. As my word crazy by the paparazzi, right, but everything that she does is consistent with someone not in their right mind.
Speaker 5: I'm not really sure why the paparazzi have me going on a plane looking like Emory and ad Jason.
Speaker 2: Mask Oh, I know why, because you're not all there canes even look right.
Speaker 5: I don't know why I have a torch in my hand. Honestly, I think my friend accidentally gave that to me.
Speaker 4: But anyways, some of these bridges are this is.
Speaker 2: No you got to look at look. Go to her Instagram page is nothing but dancing videos in her draws or a bikini twirling in circles incessantly, just about every single video. It makes no sense where her kids are. I have no idea. I have no idea what her idea of being a mother is. And it almost sounds like in the clip as she's talking, like as the clip goes on, like she's almost trying to descend even younger as she's talking, yes, trying to like it, you know, going, I don't know how to say it, but just like she's getting turning to younger. Yeah, she's regressing, She's she's getting younger. As the clip goes on, that's an accurate way to say it.
Speaker 5: But anyways, but anyways, but anyways, that's my birthday. I'm not turning forty two.
Speaker 2: To sound very infantile.
Speaker 5: But anyways, it's my birthday. I'm not turning forty two. I'm turning the.
Speaker 2: Five, turning five. And if something happens to her tomorrow, and I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to her, But if something did happen to her tomorrow, all the signs would have been there, all the signs. Nobody would have done anything.
Speaker 5: But anyways, it's my birthday. I'm not turning forty two. I'm turning the five this year. I'm turning five years old and I have to go to kindergarten tomorrow.
Speaker 2: That's somebody's mother. How does that work?
Speaker 4: I feel like Benjamin Button, or it's like Benjamin belly button, isn't it.
Speaker 2: I thought, Benjamin Button, you got physically younger, but you didn't get mentally younger. That's very confusing. We need experts, Twala. Yeah, have you found her Instagram page? Yeah? I've I'm not going to press play right doctor, Twala? What is your diagnosis?
Speaker 4: I mean, you know what the real sad truth about this is we have seen this level of decline in entertainers from music, film, television, all of that right, and because so many fought for this Free Britney campaign, she is now in a position where there's no one around to help her or to pull her out of.
Speaker 2: This descent that she's in. Nope, and in every discent, eventually you hit bottom.
Speaker 5: I got to kinder her, heads Man.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Mo Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 5: Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls.
Speaker 2: Dying Times Here Bo Kelly Live Everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. Not all deaths are worthy of our sympathy. A movie actress and met an untimely end after she consumed a potion containing a poison frog called Cambo. Star Marcella al Casar Rodriguez was at a spiritual retreat in Mexico and took part in a quote unquote cleansing ritual which used a substance made from a giant monkey frog, a monkey frog instead a monkey frog. I don't know what a monkey frog is. I don't know if it's like a monkey with frog tendencies or's a frog with monkey tendencies there's a monkey who dated a frog, and that's the child they got a monkey frog. I don't know, that's freaking you want to look, I'm I'm not a zoologist. I don't know this stuff. But it was a giant monkey frog. So it says they're called monkey frog because they have well adapted hands to grip when they're climbing or jumping around. They I guess they're the sarity frogs or monkeys frogs. So it is a monkey frog, but it is a frog. Okay, so it's a frog with skills basically, h Well, Anyhow, these giant monkey frogs secrete a hallucinogenic substance. The potion itself CAUs causes vomiting and uncontrollable diarrhea. This is where Mark asks for the pepto Bismo song Well is sought to clear out the system for some retreat visitors. The potion is also said to be forty times stronger than morphine. Yeah you're gonna die forty forty times stronger than morphine that has death written all over it.
Speaker 4: Do you grind up this monkey frog or do you like suck on its bones? I mean, how do you get this?
Speaker 2: You drink it? You drink the frog. Look, it's a potion. So that says to me, drink so' juiced frog. I don't know if they like squeezed the frog and it shoots out its anus. I don't know where it comes from. It just comes from the frog. I don't want that. I don't want that. Well, Marcella consumed the poiss Marcella consumed the potion. It was said to cause her whole body to spasm as it entered her system, according to local reports in Durango, Northern Mexico. She died just hours later at a Red Cross hospital. Very sad, very very sad. It is not yet confirmed whether the poison caused her death, or rather the substance triggered an organ failure. That's a distinction without a difference. It's almost like did her organs fail or did the potion kill her? Uh? One led to the other. It is not yet confirmed whether the poison caused her death or rather the substance, I e. The poison triggered an organ failure. This say exact same thing.
Speaker 4: Is this monkey frog on the brochure? Like when she saw when she said, you know what I need to go for this spiritual retreat? I want to go to this place where, Oh, look on the menu, monkey Frog.
Speaker 2: She's listed as a star or she was a star. I had never heard of her. According to the story, she mainly worked in the US, but also took many jobs in Mexico. She co starred in the hit indie rom com. Mark if you heard of this hit indie rom com it's called New Low. No, I think I missed that one somehow, Okay, Uh on TB Look it is called a cult hit by Variety. You know, the same variety who ranked all the movies that we laugh at that variety. There was a post on Facebook quote with deep regret today we say goodbye to our partner and friend, Marcella al Cassar, also wishing for healing for her closest family and friends. From what I understand, the post is not news. Several people have tried it in the same praise as for its cleansing properties. Just anything that gives you diarrhea, Yeah, okay, so it clears you out. But what's what's exotic about that?
Speaker 4: So you're not going to sing the song diarrhea? Okay, just a portion of it? Well, I've almost got it memorized. Hey, I'm slow to do this. You're you're better with you. Definitely bring up, Definitely bring it up so we can get the whole song. We're gonna give you the whole song. You're gonna take it all, take it all, Take the whole Careful, careful. This potion originally brewed was brewed in the Inca period.
Speaker 2: Uh. The poison supposedly cleans the mind and the physical body through powerful purging. I've already had a colonoscopy. I don't think it could be any more powerful than that. Twala, would you disagree? It's pretty powerful that. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Once that prep hit, Yeah, I felt like I had a monkey frog.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it had. It couldn't have been worse than that. I didn't hallucinate, but for good four or five hours, Now did you hallucinate? You were melting. Oh. I gave it all up. I had nothing more to give.
Speaker 4: Out of the uh, the procedure, and I was kind of like lucidly coming back. I felt a little like I was loosening, like I was in another space.
Speaker 2: I didn't maybe they were afraid to put me too deep under because when I woke up, they were not done with the procedure. And I was aware that they were not done with it. They were still inside. Yes, yes, were you fighting? No? I I was on my left side, strapped down on my left side, and there's a screen in front of me where I could see what the doctor on behind me is looking at, so I can see the inside of my intestines, a site that I could have done without festive. And then I can feel they weren't done.
Speaker 4: All of the numbing agent that were Oh god.
Speaker 2: And I looked over my right shoulder and I said, you're not done yet, and she said, no, no, no, we're almost finished. It was it was a woman, I remember her voice. And doctor said we're almost done. And then I felt the removal of Oh god, okay, oh God. True story. Then they were wheeling me out, didn't make a popping sound. And I was asking the attending nurse whatever her title was, I don't know. I don't mean to be disrespectful, but she was helping out and I said, is it unusual for people to wake up during the procedures? He said, no, it happens all the time. Date ever, ah, no, it was. It was put it this way. I don't know what they used exactly, you know, I don't know was what Michael Jackson had or what. But when I was loosen enough to understand everything that was going on, I was not in pain. It was not in pain, but it was very emotionally unpleasant.
Speaker 4: Very Yeah, better job on the roofies next time. You don't want to wake up in the middle of it.
Speaker 2: The diarrhea diary diarrhea diarrhea.
Speaker 4: Wow, that was like a bonus mix of that Diria. I'm so disgusted by monkey frog diarrhea.
Speaker 2: And what must story think about us?
Speaker 4: Not very highly. That's all I thinks. We're all intellectuals, is what he thinks.
Speaker 2: Speaking of George Murray, he'll be joining us hopefully maybe possibly, not definitely next if I am six forty we Live Everybody iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: You're listening to later with Moe Kelly on demand from kf I a M six forty.
Speaker 2: CAF. I'm Kelly Live Everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. Coming up in just a few moments will be Coast to Coast am with George Norri who joins me. Now, George, what's going to be on the big show tonight?
Speaker 4: Oh, We're going to talk about the power of the mind. And then later on there's some ghost stories a little after Halloween.
Speaker 2: Bit poor it? Okay, and when are you getting back to my UFOs? Just let me know.
Speaker 1: I will probably do some of that tomorrow night.
Speaker 2: Fair enough, good way to end the week, got it? Yeah? Talk soon. And speaking of ending the week tomorrow, when we play name that movie called classic. We will have more later with mont Kelly t shirts to give away. So we're playing a game tomorrow. We got prize to give, prizes to give away tomorrow. All we need you to do is just show up for the party and we'll do it like we always do. I don't think there's going to be a theme. It's a little too early to do. Like Christmas movies, not yet at least I don't think there'll be a theme.
Speaker 4: So what about Christmas movies we like? What but like, uh, the Bad Santa type or movies that are like ah, okay, despise I despise the holiday movies.
Speaker 2: The question is can I find ten of them that are not so obscure with well the entire like you mentioned Bad Santa, that's just a full of bleeps. But you know, can I find another nine movies like that? I don't know.
Speaker 4: Would the omen count because Christ. Well, look, it can be whatever we want it to be. Okay, that's true. It doesn't have to be explicitly Chris Muss. It can be connected to Christ.
Speaker 2: That works. Yeah, yeah, I don't know. I'll see. The process is I sit down and I start pulling movies, and if I feel that I can get ten of a certain type, then that will be the theme for the evening. Okay, okay, to sit down and just start trying to pull clips. It's a long and arduous process. Oh and not just anybody could do it either, No, not only me. Yeah, I'm the only one on the face of the arts who can do it. It's a highly skilled thing, it is. I thought you would have learned by now the times you've done it. I'm learning at the feet of the master. Still there we go. Kiss? Did I say that right? Yeah? Kiss? The right?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 4: Okay, wherever the ring is located on sitting on the ring?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, no, it's on the ring. Finger ook it up. So tomorrow we are going to definitely play the game. We're definitely going to have the runner report. Uh, Mark, what is going to be on the RUNA report? You're going to give us a preview.
Speaker 4: I've been taking a deep dive into the Day of the Jackal, including the new series, the original movie, the novel, and I'm also going to have a look at the new Agency Spy show on Showtime as well.
Speaker 2: So it's gonna be fine. Marrow. Wow, you know, maybe that ought to be the theme in maybe spy movies. Oh, you got a lot to choose from, That's what I'm saying. Oh, Mark, Mark, you might have might be onto something that's actually not a bad idea. Yeah, spy movies. Yeah, yeah, I think I might have seen one or two over the years. You might have. As a matter of fact, thank you for the recommendation. Because I started the Peacock series Day of the Jackal. I'm on episode two. It is really really good. Uh. The quality is great, the acting is great. It feels very bond Esque, doesn't know. From the very opening credits, the way they use the music, the title sequence, it's very bond Esque in that regard. But the actual content of the show and the no and the procedural way that the Jackal goes about his business is about as anti Bond as you can get. And the Jackal is is a cold Oh he's cold blooded. Oh that's Eddie Raymond not ed. Yes, red Red Red Bank.
Speaker 4: Oh Leshana Lynch yep, okay, And you can see why Lashawna Lynch is so highly regarded within the spy thriller world.
Speaker 2: While she was she was considered for a while for Double O seven.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, that was a lot of hubbub over that was some misdirection, I know.
Speaker 2: It's what I'm saying. Yeah, she she but I'm saying she fits very well in the genre.
Speaker 4: You know, in the original movie, the person Chasing the Jackal was supposed to be the best detective in France, and he was played by Michael Lonsdale who was the villain and moonraker, and she just brings a totally different vibe to it. Young black female I six cop. I think it's a pretty interesting choice.
Speaker 2: Is she badass? Yeah? Oh yeah, very very much so. And you'll see as you go right, I'm saying they're slowly rolling it out. I don't want to give away too much. You you find out stuff about her personally in the first episode, and then you get to see her more de skill set and knowledge as she needs to exhibit it. And there's some cold blooded moment she does some things which is, oh, that's cold, it's cold.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she seems to me young for that part, but the things that you see when she's up against the wall explains more about why she would be good in that position.
Speaker 2: She didn't seem young, she didn't trend young. In my mind. She seemed like she was in her forties. I'm looking at the characters placed around her and where I don't want to give too much away. Her personal life is where her child is and so forth and age, So I'm thinking like she's in her forties.
Speaker 4: I guess I character Reader as being that old. But that's kind of you know, six of one, half a dozen of the other. I've got some complicated feelings about it, and I have a feeling you and I are going to get into an argument tomorrow because you're gonna get into it. You're gonna watch more tonight.
Speaker 2: Ice. That's right, as soon as a good home and funny enough. She was in a Bond movie, No Time to Die. That's exactly she fits well in the That's yeah, it's on Peacock, Peacock. I have to check it out. After Joe Francis. I'm watching both tonight that's what I'm doing. I'm gonna have me a beverage and put my feet up and watch a lot of good TV. Today We're going to be texting all night, all night, my text buddy diarrhea perfect If. I am six forty. We're live everywhere in the iHeartRadio app. We're not here to make up your mind. We're here to give you the latest.
Speaker 4: K F I'm m k OST
Speaker 3: HD two Los Angeles, Orange County, Live everywhere on the radio.