Speaker 1: Can you dig as God you dig?
Speaker 2: Adds, ladies, gentlemen, friends, foes, lurkers, regulars, KMO people, organic people.
Speaker 3: Room in battles, Why who dream?
Speaker 4: To what?
Speaker 3: All Right, ladies and gentlemen, friends and foes, lurkers, regulars, genetically modified people and organic people. Welcome to the boiler room. Up, you're well out there. We are back with you. It's June the seventh, twenty twenty five. I'm your host, My calls tesher on Brian McLain broadcasting live out of Central Texas. Tonight. It's a Saturday night boiler room. We weren't able to join you on Thursday night, so gathered the team here tonight so that we could check in some nutty things going on in the news that definitely wanted to go around the social rejects roundtable with my colleagues here and discuss. We've got the epic dramatic breakup of Trump and Musk and a massive river of dissonance as unfolded in front of us. So hop in the roller coaster with us here my friends worldwide, and watch, watch, watch it go down. This is gonna be interesting. We've got I was very pleased to see that Pallanteer has finally made the sub mainstream B level news circuits. It's wonderful to see everybody catching up finally. I've been kicking and screaming about pall and Teer since twenty twelve, I think twenty eleven, twenty twelve. I think both Ruckus and Spore probably heard me the first time I came on air, talked about it on some other show back then in the early twenty tens or somewhere thereabouts. So so much material and attention on the eye of Eye of Soalron, the machinery that makes the Panopticon run the actual lens into big data? Right, big data?
Speaker 5: What is it?
Speaker 3: What is big data? Well, nobody would understand it without a seeing stone, without a particular overlay, and with a particular AI underlying it. So people are starting to figure that out, and I'm very pleased to see that. So thank you everybody out there in the infosphere who's been talking about this. Nobody has cared about it for the longest time, but everybody seems to care about technocracy and surveillance and this kind of stuff skullduggery that goes with intelligence agencies, military industrial complex, law enforcement, and corporate entities having access to such a tool. You know, people complain about that a lot, They talk about that a lot. They understand that that's a violation of their civil rights. While in the meantime, paolunteer just keeps running and just keeps getting more and more and more contracts. So big shout out to the many, many people in the infosphere in the last two weeks who have been amplifying that message. It's important for people to understand who the tech bros are, what they think about the future, how they act, what kind of contracts they're getting, and what kind of potential civil rights are being violated by these guys selling their wares. And it's more than just selling their wares now they're invested in the government. So of course the Elon and Trump breakup is great fodder, great great fodder to sort of maybe obfu skate the obvious, obvious rollout and massive amounts of you know, our massive extra new amounts of our tax pair dollars going to the PayPal mafia and those that run Palenteer and Oracle because I personally believe you can't have one without the other. Palenteer would not function without Oracle, and Oracle's big data databases would be a mess nobody could figure out without Palenteer. And then you get the AI layer in there, and oh my gosh, we better get our friends in here. We got based late Analyzer joining us b LA. What up, dude, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 5: Yo, what up? Good intro. My My question is the I heard this today. Tell me if this is legit or not. So it speculated that one of the things, one of the reasons for Elon and uh, you know the breakup of their romance right now, is that Elon when you remember when you had a black eye a couple of weeks ago. Yeah, so I don't know this is going around that that came from Stephen Miller, uh, the the you know, the White House whatever he is, and you know, they were like, well, it was in Elon's right eye and this dude's left handed, and it had something to do with, you know, something with his with his wife and they got into a you know, a scuffle or or Miller you know, socked him. Have you heard that.
Speaker 3: No, this is the first time hearing of it. So that would be the White House Deputy Chief of Staff for Policy. That would be crazy if that was what happened. Man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Steven Miller is the guy who he like, you know, when he talks, he's like so what you don't understand is that and he has this little twitch.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: You he's a great talker, but.
Speaker 3: You know, an American psycho thing under it though.
Speaker 5: That's right. Yeah, when I heard that, I thought, Okay, this sounds so bizarre and so weird that that's you know, it's probably true. It's probably one element.
Speaker 3: Of well dude. The other. The official explanation was that Elon's kid accidentally popped him in the face, and you know that happens to people all the time. But I don't know that I've ever seen a full black guy's shiner. I got my shades on tonight, but it's not because I got a shiner. You know, I've just got new shades, so I'm just new shades goofing. But you know, uh, Elon looked like he took a bit of a you know, a grown up hit there to me.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I haven't followed really any of the stuff that's happening near the Shenanigans, but you know, I don't know. I hear the Twitter beef, is you know is legit, it's is on fire. And all I've seen his clips on the boomer News of Trump being like, you know, we're staying out of it, you know, I wish him well, which is interesting. It's the same thing that he said about Gmax. Speaking speaking of which I also heard today some weird news about Lindsey Graham. You heard about this investigation sort of tied in with.
Speaker 3: Oh no, what's going on with Lindsey Graham.
Speaker 5: Apparently there's there is some sort of investigation happening because they said CIA, who probably you know, would have helped him, but apparently they uncovered something about mn e y laundering from the country in the Far Eastern Europe through Latvia and that, and you know, it's ending up in Lindsay Graham's accounts, and that is one reason for is going so hard in support of Trump and the you know, over the previous year she was a total one to eighty, right, So in other words, all these people are looking for pardons?
Speaker 3: Are we talking to Ukraine? Can I can I ask? Is the Ukraine? Okay? Yeah, that makes sense, you know, because Lindsay he was one of the original He was one of the ogs that went over there and started working these deals. A lot of people don't remember, but in twenty fourteen him and John McCain were over there palain around with a lot of dudes that some say are as of Battalion related.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was. There's still I think the videos are still up on YouTube of when they made that trip. It was a big, you know, arms deal and all that stuff, and that was That was really when Lindsey Graham was the the acolyte, the apprentice for John McCain. And what's interesting is John McCain got all that stuff. Apparently he inherited that from this guy John Tower, who was the head of the He was on the Church Committee and then he headed the Iran Contra thing. So it's just like a lineage of these things continuously happening. But anyway, I don't know, maybe somebody in chatt knows more about that.
Speaker 3: That's like a like a passing down of the Grift Baton and the Oh man, that's just gross, but it makes sense. Why would you, you know, if you got if you're if you're mister Tower and you got those kind of you know, connections and you've made it to the end of your career, well, Dang, there's there's some art of that deal to be made for sure, right to pass some of those contact passed the Little Black Book along to the next whipper snapper. Uh, you know, Josh, he was.
Speaker 5: Saying that I inherited the Black Book. I got some shenanigans going on over there, y'all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, let's add uh mystical Pharaoh to the group here, Mystical Pharaoh. What's up? Welcome to the boiler room.
Speaker 6: Hey man, how are you guys doing good?
Speaker 3: Good? I see you've got twenty twenty five US reality TV show as your subheading tonight. So what do you think of the You know, there's been a lot of talk about Trump's history with w w E, and that's coming those talking points are coming back up after the breakup with Elon. What do you make of this?
Speaker 6: No, man, I think it's a I think it's a show. I'm not buying it, but I like the nickname they're giving to Trump now though, Taco, Wait, how did he get this trump Olo's chicking out, I mean with what he did for the tariffs and him just talking big talks and then just OLA's walking back out. So I don't know. I think it fits him all right, all right, but I mean it's just feels so manufactured. Dude, It just like you, like, come on, it's either like we are dealing with really like someone there's just purely on drug like as he said, like the kitamine just like were off. That's why he just went ballistic. And then on the other side someone I don't know what the hell's Trump taking or he's just unhinged child. That's that's own explanation. Other than that, it's just a show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's hard to figure out is this is this two man babies having a spat, Like are they? I mean, how could they? How could the richest man in the world and the president of the United States be blind to the fact that, you know, if if they've wrote each other's coattails to where they are.
Speaker 7: That.
Speaker 3: And and and and that you know, MAGA itself is already at a near fractured point, you know, mostly based on Middle Eastern stuff and geopolitical stuff. But that this would fracture the quote unquote movement right like this would take mainstream conservatives and mega movement and further polarize and fracture them. It just seems like a public spat like that. Both these guys should have a PR person that would be like, you know what, there might be a national security interest or a party interest that we should discuss. Maybe worth keeping this private if we're not getting along.
Speaker 6: Yeah, But I mean I don't think I know Musk got with this whole like Maga, like and there's people like kissing his ass because he's just started making money, you know of him and Twitter, right, But I don't think Musk is really like someone that is trusted, you know, deep down. My disappointment is not necessarily in Musk because he's at the end of the day, you know, here's a billionaire. He's just protecting himself. My disappointment isn't the guy that I fucking like elected him. And you know, he said I'm going to release Epstein filing has not released it.
Speaker 3: Oh there's nothing there, can't you here, And.
Speaker 6: Then his FBI director comes out and say, well, there's no even evidence, right, there's no there's no there's no videotapes.
Speaker 3: We have the videotape showing that no videotape could exist that would make it real, okay, Dan.
Speaker 6: And then right at the same time, like p do door switch come out and say, yeah, they should excuse Uh. I'm like, seriously, dude, too many coincidents. You know, it's just too many coincidents.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what a stupid mess. And for them to let me actually let me, don't put a pin in that. We'll pick this to that thread up. After everybody gets in here, let me get everybody else into the show. We got Adam rucks Clark joined us, next Ruckus. What's up? Welcome to the boiler room. I like that graphic. That's perfect.
Speaker 8: Oh thanks, Yeah, I'm excited about this. Uh of course. I mean I can finally pick a side on my politics because y'all know clearly which one of these two I'm a huge fan of, right if you often guess which one of them? Obviously, I don't have a dog in this fight, so they could literally rip each other's heads off for all I e fing care. But it's shocking that I'm like, I can't take I literally cannot pick a side on this one. They both they both have their points and and I hate to say it, but as far as what the proposed narrative, the excuse about the grossness of the budget and all of that shit, I'm gonna take Elon's side on that one, and that feels dirty, but it take it feels even dirtier to take Musks, I mean, Trump's side about half anything. To be honest, I don't know. I'm really caught in the middle with this one. But I don't think it's going to happen. I don't think this is going to turn into a big deal because as you learned, Trump always chickens out. That's what the Taco Trump stands. Where I was, I've been calling him Taco Don. So there's so yeah. Anyways, I don't know. I've been having fun on X for a little while about it. And it's interesting that you what Mystical Pharaoh has just mentioned about the Dershiwitz thing might not be true. Uh, the viral posts that I'd seen on X have been removed, so I need to do some of the research onto that. So there's that. Also, I do know that Time came out like today or yesterday, and they reported to the fact that the the incendiary tweets between Fordigo Musk and Taco Don like a Musk accusing Trump of being on the list on the plane and doing the things. And that's why we didn't see it. It's been deleted. He removed it a lot of the other ones too, But the one that he didn't take down yet is the one that I think is the biggest problem of them all. Elon musk unfollowed cat Herd over this, and cat Herd cat Herd lost his her it's effing mind and went on a rant. And then another prominent figure stepped forward and put his foot in his mouth among God only knows what he's been putting his things into. Peter Schiff, the Goldbug guy, right, the big gold y'all know who Peter Schiff is. He's out there basically defending Jeffrey Epstein and the PE word and all this. People are like, what is this guy doing. He's like saying, like, well, he was attracted to slightly underage girl When I was in my twenties, I did stuff with underage girls they were sixteen and seventeen. That's different than being the P word. And he kept doubling down, and he's just getting skewered.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 8: So it's been very interesting to witness the fallout of this on X, which is I think all of this was planned because y'all know me for the longest time. I've been wondering how when, And by that, I mean, what's the narrative, what's the excuse they're going to use for them to just throw all these people under the bus that they relied on on X. The cat turns and these big blue check mark people. Now it's like freaking civil war in there. But maybe we'll get into all of that a little bit.
Speaker 3: Thanks for having Yeah, yeah, this is very interesting to watch this happen. You know, there's a whole bunch of people that were given Elona pass and a whole bunch of people that were giving Trump a pass because they had kind of a favorite. They did have a dog in the fight. And for those particular folks, once they came together, they were like a voltron, you know. And now it's like what do I do? Do I go with the arms or the legs? I don't know what to do. Pamela Drew points out Larry Johnson has been reporting Lindsey Graham's kickbacks with Ukraine. That's right. There was a really good interview with Larry on Judge Knapp's show. Highly recommend that one. I thought that was enlightening. Judge Knapp continues to be pretty cool most of the time. Uh, let's see you here. Thank you Creative Accidents for that comment. Also hesher Remember when you guys were talking technocracy in twenty sixteen with Patrick on Sunday Wire. Yep, yep, yep, sure do. It's great to see everybody in the chats. Thank you for joining us. Let's bring in the one, the only, very Lovely my co host, Lovely Spore to the show, Sport. What's up? Welcome to the boiler room. It's for your Oh there you are. She's in the room. Now, how's it going.
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 3: I just wanted to show, Oh you want to get out on the new shades goofin? Yeah, all right, awesome, Okay, all right, it's spoorably with us in one minute. Here, let me get the icebreaker screen up and ready to go. Yeah this, uh, this is gonna be a fun icebreaker. This s got set up for us. Actually, I think we're going to give a award out to the coolest candy company in the planet right now. I don't know. Some people are probably gonna be upset, but I don't care. So Sport, go ahead and unmute whenever you want. There's a chance Mark Anderson's going to join us tonight, you guys, But I don't know. He's been going pretty hard, so he may opt to bug out.
Speaker 8: He's sending a bunch of doppelgangers though, so I don't trust it.
Speaker 3: That's the thing. Mark Anderson may not show, but Rex Cars might show ups four.
Speaker 9: Hey, okay, So I just wanted to give special mention to two articles that made pssure and I laugh.
Speaker 3: Okay, these were these were almost icebreakers, right.
Speaker 8: Yeah, on a roll meltings.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And we don't need to like discuss these, I know what.
Speaker 9: There's like a lot of things going on in the news right now, and so I'm going to just kind of shoot off this information and invite everybody to our discord to see the Icebreaker suggest channel, because there's some funny shit in there that we don't get to. And these are two things that were from twenty fourteen in twenty nineteen that I obviously didn't get to, So thank you Covey for putting those in our suggestions. I found them quite amusing. So the first one is about a Scotland man who deliberately farted at the police multiple times during a strip search and said, how do you like that, And he pleaded guilty to having a little bit of cannabis on his person or the car he was in, and he was resisting arrest and purposely he plugged guilty to purposely farting at the cops while his ass was out.
Speaker 3: Was this during the cavity search segment? Do we know?
Speaker 5: Was this in the city of gasco.
Speaker 9: It was actually Aberdeen, Scotland, But you know, for some reason, like I just like that, just say it seems very Scottish, like like really like sassy, and like you're gonna arrest me for a little bit of weed the fart in your face while you're trying to look him my butthole.
Speaker 8: I don't know something about this one stinks no.
Speaker 7: Big time, big time. Okay. So the other one was.
Speaker 9: Man turns himself in after murdering his imaginary friend. So this guy turned himself into the police and demanded the death penalty after he killed his imaginary friend.
Speaker 7: Called mister Happy.
Speaker 9: Mister hef apparently was very Mister Happy, was apparently very messy and left his vodka bottles and cocaine wrappers all over his apartment. They found these things when they did the search. They got a warrant for a search. They found all these things out, and apparently this is why this man killed his imaginary friend.
Speaker 7: Mister Happy. He had a.
Speaker 9: Terrible drug and alcohol problem and was very messy about it.
Speaker 7: Oh he also peeded standing up while the seat was down.
Speaker 3: With the seat down. How rude.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well this guy, I hope I hope Jeff Gaylord back in twenty fifteen received the help that he needed. He seems like a really nice guy to me. I mean, he killed his imaginary best friend and he felt terrible about it. So, I mean he shows signs of, you know, having great remorse, and that is a sad thing, especially if you're that age.
Speaker 7: I mean, still, he's crying in it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean he lost his bed friend and he healed him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they were cool. His best friend was cool. Check this part out.
Speaker 7: He was the best friend forever.
Speaker 3: Actually yeah, and I mean I can relate. Check this out. We'd go dancing play on the children's park equipment. Both huge fans of doom metal, listen to it for hours with the lights off. I mean he sounds coold story right, Yeah.
Speaker 8: We laugh now, But pretty soon in the near future, there'll be headlines similar to this that do not involve drugs, but rather the fact that they unplugged or ended or deleted their AI best friend.
Speaker 7: No kidding, no kidding, Rugg says, I don't doubt that at all.
Speaker 3: Oh Man, Yeah, like or or had a car crash and their They're Atlas robot with their their AI module was in the passenger seat and was unrecoverable.
Speaker 8: Involuntary robot slaughter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, robot Fritz's and jumps off a bridge, I mean, all the humanity.
Speaker 9: Yeah, all right, so, and the current ice breaker was so uh so, you guys know the candy Haribo, it's like in all gas stations, probably most grocery stores too. I think it's like a Mexican candy, I mean, like made from Mexico, and I think some of them are quite delicious if you're willing to eat, you know, garbage gas station food and food dies and things like that.
Speaker 7: Well, apparently a batch of their Happy Cola.
Speaker 9: Flavor had cannabis in it. Yeah, in the Netherlands, and a whole family like ate a bunch of these sugar coated fake coke bottle candies and got sick and they there was an investigation that ensued, and uh turned out that there was cannabis in the candy for the kids, but they have no idea how.
Speaker 8: It got there.
Speaker 3: Got sick okay air quotes sick. I mean they got high.
Speaker 9: M hm, well they got happy and wanted more.
Speaker 7: I didn't say, but I would. I mean, my.
Speaker 9: Guess is the only place I've really like seen these like prevalent as gas stations.
Speaker 7: Have you seen harribo?
Speaker 6: I've seen it, you know, I'm seeing it on stores and stuff.
Speaker 7: They're kind of everywhere.
Speaker 5: Did they were like Harry whoa, so was the whole patch?
Speaker 7: Well it was that whole badge.
Speaker 9: But like it's like, I mean, the article is so like not saying whether they know if it was just that batch, but they've only found it instant in that batch. But they sell this thing all over the world, So.
Speaker 3: So we should go get some haribos. Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 7: If that's if that's what you want to do with.
Speaker 8: Your time finding the Golden ticket.
Speaker 7: It might be two blocks away from you. A three dollars package.
Speaker 9: Of gummies might be like a twenty dollars pack if it was sold from another store. Yeah, Like why, I don't know I just this is so bizarre to.
Speaker 10: Me, like like there's I don't know, just even like recalls in general are over the board, like beepsticks, All sorts of things are being recalled.
Speaker 7: I saw some like other type of candy being recalled recently.
Speaker 9: Like how is there like FDA approvals on all these things, but like no insurance, you know, like insurance that that people are buying what they expect to be buying.
Speaker 3: I don't know, man, it's kind of scary, they say. The authorities added that the cannabis ended up in the suites. How it ended up in the suites is unknown. Police are investigating further, so they don't know. They don't know. Somebody must I would say that an employee there must have just been stirring the vat and gone, you know what, man, I'm gonna do someone a favor.
Speaker 6: Man jumped it some kids.
Speaker 9: High, so weird, like why would anybody waste their stash if they appreciate it?
Speaker 7: And then also like why would they waste it on like what would likely be eaten by children?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I drop around, but that's not cool, like putting stuff somewhere where kids might get it.
Speaker 8: I saw the most the most disturbing thing I think I've possibly seen in my entire life. I caught it on my YouTube feed. Thank you YouTube. I don't know what's wrong in my freaking algorithm, but you'll see why I'm bringing this up. You really don't know what you're picking up off that shelf. I saw this guy and collect a bunch of previously chewed ABC gum, previously chewed wads of gum che yes, and then pounded it all together into one big wad and did some scientific y stuff to it, basically basically melted it down, recubed it, made it into a new, fresh looking piece of gum, and then recreated using like printing software and everything, the wrapper, and then put it into a real like he had purchased a real act, you know. So he put it with the real gum inside the real wrapper and just put it right back onto the shelf at a store somewhere at random.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I.
Speaker 8: Mean there's all sorts of insane. I mean because the level of detail that these sick weirdos can do now can make it you have no f and clue when you go out there. So I wouldn't fuck with any of that shit to be honest.
Speaker 3: I think twice. All right, Yeah, Jason knows what's up conean an electric wizard while whizzing all over close toilet in the dark. Yeah, that pretty much. That sums up that one. I'm glad Cavy brought those out, dug them out from the past for us, for they're just such good headlines. I'm embarrassed that we didn't catch them when they were fresh.
Speaker 9: I know, I know I've been lacking out my job apparently, so I apologize for that.
Speaker 7: And I appreciate Kavvy for keeping us. I really do want to do like a little separate show at some point where it's.
Speaker 9: Just even like ten to fifteen minutes of like things we've missed over the last especially five years, because it's just been so weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Icebreakers just got so dumb over the last five years when they all became normal. Bob Scat says, Haribo is from Germany. All right, Germany, there you go. Oh, okay, techno horses. Haribo is Chinese for horrible.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 9: I also loved after I read the Icebreaker from Kavey about the the guy that the Scottish man that was farting directly.
Speaker 7: Oh, he actually said I'm farting in your direction.
Speaker 11: It was like the yeah, yeah, something like that, but yeah, I h I really appreciate those being put there. And the thing that Photon put after that was part crime.
Speaker 9: I feel like I feel like I would love that to be like a hashtag.
Speaker 7: That got trending part crimes.
Speaker 9: Oh, which, I will say one more thing, because Passer just showed me this thing like last week and girls farting into empty vessels such as jugs pots, like like on skateboards. It's like a TikTok trend and it is efing hilarious.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you liked that for I love it. Tell you, what, should we just share that instead of describing it? Maybe we should share it.
Speaker 7: Maybe not the whole thing.
Speaker 9: I mean it's kind of long, but I think people will get the gist and it's pretty entertaining.
Speaker 3: All Right, all right, you've convinced me.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna fart in this pot.
Speaker 4: See what sounded.
Speaker 12: Make h I'm gonna fart in this space?
Speaker 3: They want to do that?
Speaker 5: Holy shot?
Speaker 3: Oh wait, this one's got to see this one first. The timing you spit on.
Speaker 5: That thing, that's boring.
Speaker 8: I'm farting on it mm hmm exactly so Infidels classic far jokes. Congratulations kids, you have full circle?
Speaker 3: I know ye're what is this? We are back? Yeah? It just gets worse. It goes on what happened?
Speaker 6: What happened to girls? Man? Girls like they were like I did not want to be seen for them, and we're ashamed from farthing and doing like where are we now? This used to be boys shit right?
Speaker 3: Not anymore?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm gonna start a pardon too. Never did that, but now now it seems cool and funny.
Speaker 3: Well, the sad thing is is these chicks probably are all have monetized TikTok accounts and are literally making money on you know, timing their farts, and and we're sitting here trying to you know, decode propaganda and you know, unlock secret societies and warn everybody about cults and technocracy and stuff. It's like we could literally just be farting in jars for money.
Speaker 8: Probably that's what this has come to.
Speaker 3: Maybe, like if we want to continue in this business, do we have to make AI girls that fart on skateboards into vases?
Speaker 8: That was my next question was how do we recreate this using AI?
Speaker 3: Yeah, sportes already on it, man, I'm on it, man, so let it be known here.
Speaker 8: The other thing is, I can't help but think these thoughts, and since I'm here, I might as well vocalize them. That's what you came here for, right or what I came here for? Who knows? Maybe it's both. So Infidel makes an excellent point. It is twenty twenty five, and I suppose we cannot assume we know much about their gender nor their biological makeup. So how do we know that they are actual, to goodness, real girls the way that we know them, because they seem to be behaving in a manner that you know, would be attributed to boys. And we do live in a world where boys can look exactly like those girls in this video.
Speaker 5: Just saying so, what doesn't matter fartificial intelligence?
Speaker 8: Well, it matters if you were a heterosexual male trying to pick up one of them. We'll just leave it there. How about that?
Speaker 7: All right? I mean like, what, but but how many?
Speaker 8: How many? How many?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I was going to say, yeah, thank you for pointing out the obvious. So if you're attracted to that in the first place, who knows whatting here into.
Speaker 3: My algorithm is forever hosed on that app. Now, by the way, I'll never be a look at it again.
Speaker 8: The next viral TikTok challenge, they're all going to be like, look, you can make it look like your thumb is coming off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, took a bullet for everybody there. My algorithm is now toast. I'm gonna have to make a new account, start over and get throttled when I get one hundred followers again. All right, Well, thanks for that was a fun romp there. Anybody have any final thoughts about any of those before we move on here? Yeah? What more can you say? What mar can you say? This is where we're at. I think that's where we're at.
Speaker 9: I mean we Well, I would like to say one thing before you move on, not about the subjects, but about the elon Trump thing. And I think that it's I think it's staged personally, like I I these people are so deep into everything politics. They have managers everything like that, Like I think that they know that like bad.
Speaker 7: Press is always good press too.
Speaker 9: And I don't know what the angle is on it, but there's no way that they're having just like this public dispute without having had like conversations with their lawyers and things like that.
Speaker 3: First understandable understandable viewpoints.
Speaker 5: For the angle. The angle is this is thirty three d chess. Yeah, because then this will force this, This makes the leftoids one to declassify the Jeff Stin McCaffrey files in order to expose Trump. So this is a way to get the files out without having to get them.
Speaker 3: Out and have both sides, you know, have equal access to you know, the ability to call for reactions.
Speaker 8: There's also the political party thing. Yeah, so Musk was saying, we need to we need a new political party that represents all the high eighties or ninety percent or whatever he said, the real people who actually sick and tired of both parties. So I'm like, oh, you know, this could just be one of the easiest, simplest he Gelian dialectic kind of thing. And Musk possibly starts his own party, and if he does, he'll name it the ex Party obviously, and then he'll run for president under that ticket. That's what I think. I think he is setting himself up, he Musk, for political purposes in the near future. So that's one to seriously consider.
Speaker 6: To us citizens.
Speaker 8: Well, that didn't stop Obama. I know, I know. There I said it.
Speaker 6: Well, at least Obama they tried to fake it, you know, Yeah.
Speaker 8: At least he could start a new party and somebody like him or who was born in the country, he could run under this new ticket with him and the same people behind the scenes. So again, like so, right now, the techno bros Are in control of the current administration. Whatever the next administration looks like will be a continuation of that. But I don't think they're going to be able to extend that in the classic traditional democratic party, and I think they're going to be hard pressed to maintain that in the state of affairs the Republican Party is. So I'm making the early prediction. I think there will be a new party. I don't know what they're going to call it. They won't be on the face technocratic, but that will be the behind the scenes ultimate goal and the people that we see behind the scenes of this new political party. And it might even be built upon the impetus and led by this douchebag right here. You never know.
Speaker 3: At least with Obama, they went to the links of making a fake story and stealing a dead guy's social security number. You know, they really really, you know, went for it on that one. And and let's not forget Trump was involved in that too. He was one of the big backers of the whole Berther thing. Uh that, which is like way in the rear view mirror now for most people. But and it seemed somewhat out of place at the time, but now it makes perfect perfect sense. Yeah, go ahead, infidel.
Speaker 6: I'm seeing the purge and the start of the Newfounding Fathers are gonna come out.
Speaker 13: Now, Yeah, great, great, Well, that's that's if you if you saw The Purse the beginning, right, that's basically how the movie starts.
Speaker 6: It was basically like both parties failed everybody, right, and that that whole new things emerged and and here we are.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So, uh, we've been saying on this show for years that one day, uh, when the boomer generation is no longer a primary voting block, it's going to change. And this is what that change looks like. And that's one of the reasons why Peter Thiel groomed jd Vance to be in the position that he's in. And that's one of the reasons jd Vance is in the position that he's in as young as he is. It's not because of his book. It's not because of his background. More than anything, it's because of Peter thal and others in the PayPal mafia that groomed him and financially supported him. So and Trump being such a hated character. You know, his story's not over. We've got at least three more years to figure out what that's going to look like in total. Who knows, you know, there may still be plots against him, threats against him, or stagecraft to be predicted against him. Does he know anything about it or not? We don't know. It's an unknown. But man, the narrative is so thick and so good right now for the mainstream media consumers. Holy crap, there's something for everyone. Like no matter what your bent is and your bias is, like you're you're you know that that confirmation bias that you require is available for you right now. It's it's absolutely bananas to see where we're at. And again, I just it's it seems like, if everything's taken at face value, it seems reckless of Trump and Elon to you know, throw a turd in the punch bowl for an already splintered party that's splintered, let's face it, over what's going on in the Middle East mostly and you know, Jeffrey mcepstein and a few other things. But that Middle East factor is really provided a wedge. I don't want to say driven a wedge, it's provided one because I think that the whole conversation is being allowed and encouraged in a sick, twisted between the lines sort of way. Here's one sport did catch twitch star in twenty eighteen. Twitch Star whatever that is is now selling one thousand dollars fart jars and her bathwater. We did catch this one. You would find that in a deep, dank, dark boiler room archive sport. You remember that one?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I sure knew.
Speaker 9: I mean I wanted to learn how to fart back then and start selling them because she's making quite a bit of money off of that.
Speaker 7: I don't remember what year that.
Speaker 3: Was to you, twenty eighteen, This was no. Twenty twenty two. I think we might have caught this before twenty twenty two. I feel like we caught this in the twenty teens.
Speaker 9: Maybe yeah, yeah, but she may have. She might have grown her business.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, you just you just outsource right. I mean the next move in that business, once successful, is to get yourself some uh, some girls in India or some dudes in India to fart and jars and and fill bath water into Mason jars and send them.
Speaker 5: For Oh yeah, you could definitely have big business in Japan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 9: And then also, I mean there's also if even if you just ask chat GBT what will make me fart, it will give you a nice combination of foods that will produce these gaseous atomic bombs.
Speaker 5: Well, she made a small business, you know, it was a successful shout up.
Speaker 8: It is a I prove the bots aren't going to be replacing them anytime soon. And until they learn how to farty.
Speaker 5: She'll be involved in Musk's new political party.
Speaker 7: But okay, so here's the big question. How do we how do we figure out which ones are real parts and not real parts?
Speaker 3: We can't from that Instagram video, I can tell you that I think some of those girls I know fake, I.
Speaker 9: Know, I mean, I just I think there there could be some AI going on those, you know, like some sound effects things like that.
Speaker 7: Like maybe that that should be.
Speaker 9: My focus of study right now is how to decline which is a real part and which is not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we need the false false fart flag.
Speaker 7: Yeah hash damn that ship that shark.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, Elon and Musk, what are you guys doing? Like what what is this fresh hell you guys have served up to us? So that did I hear you correctly? Based you said that they he Elon removed the ex post about Epstein.
Speaker 5: Uh yeah, I think that was.
Speaker 3: Who said that. Oh okay, Time Magazine. Okay, Yeah. I wonder if when Elon Musk unfollows someone, if he still has to see them in his feed all the time, or if he's the only person on the on the platform that when you unfollow him, you still see him at the top of your feed no matter what you do. Is it worked that way for him too? I'm just curious.
Speaker 8: He has the highest level of the premium program, hasher?
Speaker 3: So yeah yeah, Ultimate plus plus plus account right, So Black Mirror.
Speaker 8: It's also like the the Mars badge.
Speaker 3: The Mars badge. Well, you know, guys, this is all natural, this is all uh, this is all real, this is all above board, And Elon's just doing this because he needs to focus on getting us to Mars. Like that's really important, you guys.
Speaker 8: That was That was the other part too. This was kind of funny is he was threatening to decommission to drag into spacecraft and this is absolutely true. So this really happens. So a random just some no literally like no no follower account, like had seventeen followers, he's got a lot more now, just some random dude. So how the f does Elon must find these things? Just random dude making a random comment on this grand discussion and bickering that's going on on X, and Elon Musk picks one out at random, some seemingly, and it's just this guy is all like, oh, this would be terrible for space exploration. Don't do it, Elon Musk. And Elon Musk replies, you're right, I'm not going to decommission. He just replies to this one random guy's fricking tweet, and he does like, I changed my mind because you saw this one random X post from this guy who's well, please don't do it. Come on, get out of here with this bullshit. This is all staged.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think there is a post to such a vanilla post as like someone like like, you guys cannot do that to each other or something like that. It's like, oh, yeah, you're right, I'm not going to do that.
Speaker 3: Like total playground rules or something like Yeah, it's.
Speaker 6: Like you're both written by an eighty year old lady or something like that.
Speaker 3: Sounded like, I don't know, man, I don't know. This is not the clown show I signed up for it base. This is just this is getting too weird here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it really is wild, you know. I mean I thought the cover was going to be that Tesla was dropping so much that that that was this his reason. But I feel like you could see this all coming, you know, just like look at the body language from the very beginning of this thing. You know, whenever they were together in rooms and all of the weird stuff with having a son in there, and you know, it's up on stage and he's like he was jumping up and down and all that stuff. It just seemed like this was sort of inevitable or part of the whoever wrote the script for this thing. But I don't I don't know what the end endgame is. I think it's it's interesting that one of the things that comes out of this is that you see that, like the left people lie to your face, but like at least they're consistent in it, and they all like lie together. This is like how bad things are. They all lie together. But the people on the other side, like you know, with a Cash at Papal running cover right now, like in his you know, in his jer Rogan appearance and in all these appearances, it's like they're so bad at it, So what what's the end game? I mean, he did like three hours on Rogan just about Jeff Stein, and every single question and every single answer was just like overt yeah, double tongued, you know, double speak.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel but I guess it's bad for Bongino and Cash almost at this point, like they just look sad when they try to run the cover on this one.
Speaker 5: Yeah. It really it's weird because I felt the same thing. You know. It's really weird, like the amount of sympathy you have when you see these people doing this thing and they just totally won eighty and it's like, but it's also a weird vindication. It's not this isn't really gray, but it's like a weird vindication for I guess all of us who were like, yeah, this is of course, of course this happened, of course, you know, the momentum happened, and then it, you know, all gets it, all gets fragmented, and they start, you know, the topic becomes like the the congressional quagmire, and then various issues, and then there's a big blow up and then something and then it's just the same thing every single time. And then the bill, the.
Speaker 3: Big beautiful one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, dude, if you took this at face value, you would be like, okay, well, well, if this was all real, you'd go, okay, Well, Elon, you know, was stifled in his dough stuff, and then he saw the bill and then, you know, just saw that it was more of the same. So he left and now they're having a beef. But I just can't. I mean, who even thinks.
Speaker 3: That it's it? I don't know, man, I don't know who that this script is written for or why this is allowed to happen by people like that. Bub's Bubb says, we're entering the golden age of irrelevancy. Nothing tangible unless in your face, trust destroyed and irredeemable.
Speaker 5: Yep, yeah, shows you the power of the swamp.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess. Yeah, Yeah, So Rucas, what's are you able to summarize, like some of the highlights here of the blow up between Trump and Elon, do you have that in your gray matter, because I think I would screw it up.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 8: No, it all started out with him just a Musk verbally complaining, issuing how disappointed he was with Trump's decision to an other. It didn't even start with Trump, although of course it's led by Trump, but he was angry that the Paul he didn't even name them, but obviously Congress they're about to pass this get rid of the debt ceiling and this massive, gross bloated spending bill and after so he felt like he felt betrayed. Musk did, after all the work that he did with his Department of Government Efficiency trying to cut waste, which was a failure. Anyways, that's a story for another day. But yeah, so it was the beef about this big beautiful bill thing. And next thing, you know, I think the one who fired the first shot was Musk and he was just throwing pot shots left him right. Trump was like defending himself and then next thing, you know, Musk is like threatening with the Jeffstein stuff.
Speaker 9: Is all.
Speaker 8: That's why I think that's what pushed it over the edge. And the next thing, you know, Trump cut him off and said, you know, you're no longer welcome here, You're not part of the team. Bad on you, YadA, YadA, YadA. So that's where it began. But Trump responded to the childish tweet with a childish tweet of his own or truth post, and that's where he accused Elana of using ketamine, as if that was anything new, as if the Epstein thing was anything new, you know, if any of this was new except for who it was coming from, and the fact that they had been developing this budding bromance, this relationship for so long, which you must admit, the crazy quote unquote far left media was on top of this from the beginning. I even included this as some of my daily Ruckus reports if you call there was who's the one guy does the Stephen Colbert? I think in particular, all the late show Late show guys were all like, yo, this is not going to last, the relationship between these two people because of their egos, And yeah, that's what we all kind of assumed from the beginning. But it seemed to be working until it suddenly stopped working. So we have to determine. I guess do we really have to Was it all planned?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 8: It probably was.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 8: But again, he deleted the most incendiary posts. But the ones that he deleted that they're trying to like memory hole all have to do with Epstein. So again, you know, you know that you have to wonder who or what country and group and people and things are. I don't know, there's a lot going on behind the scenes here, so you know, I'm not gonna, you know, just put my dick out there and say it. But it seems like there are outside influences already involved in this whole shenanigans. So we'll see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So bays, there you go. A quick update for you and anybody who may have missed the Twitter spat this week. Thanks Ruckus. I was watching it, but not in a very good chronological order. I was just trying to catch up once or twice a day. And it's just like Sport told me about it that morning and I was like, what they're feuding on X, Like that's probably not a good thing, you know, And then I started seeing the links you guys were dropping, and I was like, oh my gosh.
Speaker 5: We've seen the pictures in the videos of Trump with Jeff Stein for years. But you know he want in the pictures too with Gmax And didn't his dad or his stepdad know no. And when he set up with his wife or something through through Epstein, He's got some other connection with him.
Speaker 3: There's a whole bunch of connections. Actually, our friend Johnny Bedmore has done a really good job of documenting that on his show, you know, Whitney Webb. Obviously, he's done a lot of work on that, and she's the one that's getting referenced a lot on some of the more mainstream podcasts. I'd love to see Johnny get a nod, you know, I'd love to see one of them on some of these bigger shows. Same with Jay Dyer, you know, and kind of retweeting Jay, trying to get him on Pat bet David's show. Jay's been on fire lately. He was on Hodge Twins, he was on Whatever, which was funny.
Speaker 5: He was on Piers Morgan the other night and and Rogan had Shane Gillison who was talking about Sam Sam Hyde and they were showing clips of the show which is written by Jay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yep, yeah, So maybe that'll happen soon. That would be awesome. We're pushing for it. I'd love to see that. I thought. I thought he'd did a great job with the Hodge Twins. You know, he was really able to take some concepts and break them down for them in a way they related to. So that was that was pretty big. I thought that was a big shout out to to Jay and Jamie. Will have to get them on soon.
Speaker 8: Before I get to forget, there was one other weird piece to this propaganda puzzle, with this sigh up fight between these two, I forgot what it was that Trump's response, he did not come out right away with the kenmine. I correct him. I'm gonna correct myself. The official reason coming from Trump why Elon flew off the handle the way he did is because Trump, and he takes full credit for this. He said that he told Elon he wasn't going to get his way with wanting his EV mandates to help bolster his company. So just just a little extra piece of that whole climate change, so more of this divisive you know, separating the pack again, right.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, But then but then Musk tweeted, like I remember when when Trump had a White House event with the tesla's outside of it back in marsh.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And he actually and that when when they were asking him, is like, oh I I canceled the ev Man date and and Musk never really pushed me for anything. So it's like, oh Trump, Donald, did you forget that? I don't know, man, just do you think the whole thing is just just weird?
Speaker 3: Do you think, Pharaoh? Do you think Donald Trump's tesla is going to be for sale? He was given a Tesla recently. I mean, hey, we'll take it over here at a cr mister Trump, if you want to get rid of that thing. Because and what happens to all the liberals now who sold their tesla's and decided they hated tesla? Now if Elon's back on the I Hate Trump team, are they are they back? Our Tesla's back on the menu for.
Speaker 6: They can go conservative. We're going to sell their tesla's Liberals come buy it from them.
Speaker 3: What a flip flop? What a flip flop? I mean the value of that tesla must be going down and down as they switch parties.
Speaker 5: Forgive men, pull the space contracts.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's when he was going to decommission dragon and he changed his mind. So they're all good.
Speaker 7: There.
Speaker 8: They smoothed out the space thing because we all know how important that is.
Speaker 6: They can't. But here's the thing though, Like here you go, the US government basically is controlled by ill Musk because he controls basically our space launchers right now. Like, what do you say about that?
Speaker 3: That to me one more time, My dog's barking.
Speaker 6: So like, we cannot do much really with Elon Musk right now because we basically the only way that we're able to go to space right now through SpaceX.
Speaker 3: Oh well there's that. There's the ongoing. That's one of the weirdest he has full yeah, yeah, Like he's he's what the military would call and the DOJ and NASA and the Pentagon would call mission critical. He's a mission critical person. He has to be. He's got secret clearances, he's got access to you know, Vandenberg, all these different Air Force bases. You know, he's working with NASA at the highest levels. I mean, it just makes no sense. And none of that changes, like throughout the whole arc of Elon's story, you know, the whole Elon narrative, like all these changes. You know, he voted for We figure he probably voted for Obama, he voted for Biden, didn't vote for Trump the first time, you know, full on green New deal type of guy buys Twitter, buys access, you know, starts putting forty million dollars a week in Trump's pocket, buys access to the White House basically along with all the other tech bros. And you know, Ruckus, you have a point there about Musk and Pharaoh. You do too. Just if Must can't be president, well guess what Larry Ellison could, Peter Thiel could. Uh, you know, We've got a long list of nasty technocrats who have said some crazy anti American things and continue to do so. They do not like Lucky, Yeah, vote for him. Yeah, there you go. But there's there's a Schmorgesborg of these guys that you know, could be riding on Elon's money and all these companies bringing in these five hundred billion dollar deals too, Like what does that mean in the future? You know, what does it mean to have Apple and Hyundai and VW and all these companies investing, you know, five hundred billion dollar chunks into the country knowing you know that this is all Trump's you know, allegedly this is all Trump's art of the deal that they're playing into. But knowing that he's only here for another three years and it's you know, supposedly unknowable which party is going to be in power, you know, next time around. I don't know, man, it just it feels it all feels very.
Speaker 5: Planned out, archetypal bond villain, you know, or like the movie Network, Remember Network, right, The climax of Network is the guy giving the big speech about there are no political parties. There's just corporations and and and brand names and these groups, and it's like Elon's just just Hugo Drax or what's that movie tomorrow never knows? Remember, the guy who's the the media Tycoon's just whatever serves his interest at the time.
Speaker 3: I guess, yeah, that was my point. I kind of lost my trails, thank you, But like whatever serves him, you know, and and whatever builds that that brand around him too, you know. That's the other thing. There's like there is some serious pr and and we've been pointing this out for for two years. We've been pointing this out since mid terms, and we started Tulca Gabber Change and people leave parties.
Speaker 6: And all that.
Speaker 3: There's massive rebranding going on of people that are going to be in politics for another ten or twenty or thirty years, God forbid, because most of the people right now are not going to be there in another ten or twenty years, and that's when this third party could come into play, and it will definitely be Mark Zuckerberg for president. You know, Elon Musk, he may not be eligible for president, but he could sure as heck be Secretary of State or you know, Secretary of Defense or something like that, Secretary of AI. You know, they're going to create a whole department for that they already have in the background. So you know, that really does feel like where this is headed.
Speaker 6: Well, so that's why, like what they put in that BBB right basically that clause about the I that knows state can take any actions to Oh man, I'm trying to remember the exact language. No states are able to take any actions to regulate AI for ten years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, why would they put that in a stupid bill?
Speaker 6: Well because because basically what they are doing right now is Trump is handing over the entire government, as you say to Planteer and like Oracle and open an eye that that's what's happening. And they want full control and monopoly and they don't want anybody to be in their way.
Speaker 8: That's what they did with the with the vaccine makers.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I don't think these guys want to run for These guys don't need to run for prisons. As a matter of fact, putting them being in office is not advantage for them. These guys play behind the scene. They are stronger than prisons. Well, the Trump pastor, he can, he's controlled right now by them.
Speaker 3: And they make presidents. I mean they showed us in this last in this last election that those people along with like Miriam Madelson and other uh you know investors, uh you know campaign investors. They they make a president like he you know, had all the funds that he needed to do anything that he needed. And not that Joe Biden, I mean Kamala Harris didn't make it super simple for him. Uh talk about being set up to win.
Speaker 6: I mean, as you said, like uh, Teal made made advance yep from the very beginning, and he made millions of him and he puts him in place. I didn't realize that he changed his name twice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's had different.
Speaker 5: He didn't.
Speaker 6: He's not even Scottish and his book is saying Scottish. So there's a lot of shady stuff about advance.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there narratives is all these guys.
Speaker 5: I covered his book, Remember it was like a year year and a half ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was weird.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think he is. He is Scott's Irish. I mean, that doesn't really have anything to do with it. I mean, but yeah, he did change his name a couple of times. He was a it was a marine, a marine vet. I think he was in correspondence when he was in there, he was in tech. So yeah, I mean, but yeah, a Peter another Peter Thiel, Teter Peel uh creation like Zuckerberg.
Speaker 7: Thought, so, I mean, might have violently parted that. Some people.
Speaker 3: Just saying these Scots they're rambunctious. Yeah, well, I mean even if like it wouldn't Let's say it's not advantageous for a Larry Ellison to run for president. That's what that party is gonna look like, you know what I mean? There are already there are already a lot of these guys are already getting close to retirement ages anyways, and they're certainly reached financial escape velocity a long time ago. But they're definitely gonna be string pullers. We know that because they have been and continue to go to the CFR meetings, to the Davos meetings. They're read in on whatever the plan is for AI, whatever the plan is for you know, further events, further black Swan events. I guess I'll put it that way because these guys are always ahead of the curve. They know what, you know. They know they're gonna make money, they know what's gonna happen, and they know how to profit from it, and they know how to gain power from it. So even if they're fronting a party, backing a party, it's it's that's what it's gonna look like. If there's a third party, that's for sure, because because the Republican Party is not a good fit for the youth, all right, for Jen and below, Sorry, the krusty old Republican Party, MAGA is sort of its last chance. I'd look like Spour and others in the dis quarter saying I look like I'm wearing the MAGA hat tonight, like I'm wearing it flavor Flave style or something here. So thanks ruckus for that's that's a little bit of extra flare I got going for myself here. Oh, Bay's got a book recommendation for us. We love that. What do you got?
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is the book I read. This was in the fall, and it's a it's called Dark Quadrant, and it's called Dark Quadrant Organized Crime, Big Business in the Corruption of American Democracy from Trump to from Truman to Trump. And this was written before the current administration started in it was published in Posting twenty twenty one. But it discusses Trump's ties to organized crime and things in Russian and Ukraine, a lot of stuff that we already figured out, but it goes pretty thoroughly into some of his early business content, and of course his relationship with Roy Cone and how that sort of set the stage for the machiavellian machinations. But it really discusses really this lineage with all the post war presidents and how they've carried on this sort of thing that we were talking about earlier, especially with LBJ. People like LBJO were just rife with all of these ties to people in nefarious means. So it's an interesting book if you're looking for some more insight into the current thing. Happening.
Speaker 3: Nice one, all right, good our quadrant to our quadrant. I'll try to get that on the show notes so people can find it easily. Always loved the book recommendations and when base gives one, he has it. It's within arms reach. That's the best part of the Analyzer book list, Like we get to see the cover and hear what it's all about. Yeah, let's see here. What else. Shout out to Creative Accidents who just supported the show. Thank you, Creative Accident. You are a superhero to us. If you want to support us, we got all those links on our website. We don't have a support link up there for baselet Analyzer yet, but we will because we're gonna be carving out a whole segment of the website to support you and your work. We're looking forward to that. Talked with Ruckus about that earlier today. Sport Ruckus and I chatted about it, and we're super excited to get your your material up there. And thanks man for letting us curate what you do and help promote.
Speaker 5: Thank you, guys. I'm looking forward to it. Yeah, leveling up good times and also, you know, big things happening in a few months hopefully. I won't say in case anybody you know, in case that's the thing, Yeah, but I look forward to it. I think we're gonna get a chance. I can. We're gonna have a little meet.
Speaker 3: Up, I hope, so, man, I hope. So we are working towards it. We want to have our annual meetup this year and really hoping you can join us and travel and time and money this year is deffinitely a thing for all of us we're trying to figure out. But if you're new over here, we get together with our friends at twenty one Wire and some of our other colleagues out there in the information sphere, try to do it once a year. It's supposed to be annual. We get cut off by life events and COVID events and stuff like that every now and again. But we're looking forward to doing that this year, hoping that's going to work out. We're working on that in the background. And if you want to throw some support Alternate Current Radio's way, there's a link in the description below. If you're watching on one of the video feeds and otherwise, you can always find us at Alternate Current radio dot com. We gotta have support links up there you can buy Rockers coffee and buy mugs and T shirts and all kinds of other stuff up there, drop stuff in the squear jar and all that good stuff. So we certainly appreciate that. And if you can't do that, that's totally cool. But you can certainly hit the like button and the subscribe button. If you haven't done that yet, we would appreciate that also, And write rockfin An email and tell them you want boiler Room back on the air. Let's get a little email bomb going to rock Fan. We want to get back on over there. All right, let's see what else is going on, you guys, the go ahead, Infidel.
Speaker 6: No, I was gonna ask about did you guys hear about the l A rights?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, yeah, let's let's talk about that. So I just heard about it right before the show. Yeah right, apparently this this, this is pretty breaking. I hadn't heard about it yet, so let me put an article on screen. Yeah really did Rodney? Was there a problem with Rodney King? I mean? JTM says I'm at spour once. What up? JTM? Good to see you man. Let's see here, so share this one and boom, here we go. Breaking borders are Tom Holman says we are going to bring National Guard in tonight to Los ANGELUS. So he said this evening that the Trump administration is bringing the National Guard into Los Angeles after two days of obstructionist and violent protests of immigration raids and calls to kill ICE agents being spray painted around the city. So there have been forty four arrests, according to the ticker here at Fox Reading from TGP here, protesters escalated the violent Saturday by throwing rocks at ICE and other federal law enforcement vehicles, leaving a raid at a home depot in the city of Paramount in Los Angeles County. Oh that's low. That's low. Going to home D and grabbing the dudes out front. I thought you guys were getting the human traffickers and stuff. No, right, we kind of need those guys in front of home D sometimes. All right, I'll keep my opinion out of it. Let me keep reading. Several windshields were shattered and one agent got hit in the hand, according to photos posted by Fox News reporter Bill Melligan. Protesters also set up a barricade on a roadway and tried to physically block a US Marshall's service bus. Homan spoke about deploying the National Guard in an interview with Fox News just this evening. This is about the quote, This is about enforcing the law, and again, we're not going to apologize for doing it. We are stepping up. Democrat La mayor Karen Bass says they're going to mobilize. Well, guess what, we're ahead of the game. We're already mobilizing. We're gonna bring National Guard in tonight. We're gonna continue doing our jobs. We're gonna push back on these people and enforce the law. So, uh, Los Angeles, what's up? That sounds pretty crazy?
Speaker 8: Wow, are we entering another BLM thing, except it's gonna be what ALM Alien lives matter?
Speaker 3: I guess.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Yeah, they're definitely priming that because it's happening in multiple places, but starting in blue states.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's being spearheaded by actual politicians. Like there was a mayor or something that got arrested.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Man, there was a senator yesterday calling for doxing of all the ice.
Speaker 3: Yep, yep. And there was there has been some doxing, which is you know, not good considering the uh rhetoric. Uh let's see here, I see e rays. You're right, brody our you gotta love our audience. They they are always skeptical, as they should be. Feds with spray paint in there. Uh. Karen says, Riot season finally started. Was wondering what day it was this year. Yeah, it's uh, just in time for Pride Month.
Speaker 8: I guess summertime, baby, summertime.
Speaker 3: We got the summertime Riots starting now, starting now, broadcasting live from Los Angelus. The IC pushback Riots.
Speaker 5: What's a completely different response than five years ago? Right where it was right. They're just encouraging they can handle it themselves.
Speaker 3: You have to let them do it, let them blow off steam. Nope, I don't think this is a I don't think twenty twenty five is a good year to physically block a US Marshall service bus. It's just not a good It's not the you're not in the right zegeistean window anymore.
Speaker 5: What would happen if they pardon Chauvin, which they've been talking about.
Speaker 3: I know, right, yeah, it's wild right, and Trump just pardoned He made a number of pardons. Then he made a couple of pardons that.
Speaker 5: Pardoned NBA young boy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, right. I want to know why he didn't pardon the two guys that got arrested for though we build the wall initiative. What's up with that? Why do we have a triple amputee or quad maybe amputee veteran in jail. That's just wrong. That is such an easy pardon. It's such an easy story to look at, to read and say, wait, this is wrong. Let this guy out. I mean, Trump is mister build a wall. That guy did.
Speaker 8: It, which is why he built one. Right, Yeah, it's pretty crazy. All the time the Democrats had to spend dismantling the wall that Trump built.
Speaker 3: It was wild man, right, and now we're rebuilding it again, I mean, right?
Speaker 8: Is that's really all it was was they were just reselling parts back and forth. Remember all that crazy shit. We liked it. Oh yeah, well we're not using these parts and this and that, and then they didn't. They had to buy it back write an inflated price. It was like this pumping dump scheme, which is the other theory behind these two. By the way, I was looking for the meme I might have to create recreate it. I saw it on the YouTube video, so I couldn't find the original meme, but it was Trump and Musk sitting next to each other on a couch looking at a smartphone, laughing, having a good time. And the quotation was like, should we let's let's dump the markets again so we can buy the dip one more time. Oh geez, because every time these mothers say something or do something, did markets go all the way down? And then I've been watching it. Did it again with the markets and the cryptocurrency after this spat and then they smoothed everything out. Same thing happens when he announces a tariff, the other guy Trump, It goes all the way down and then once it gets to that certain level, band next thing he knows shoots right back up. So people are making a freaking killing off this crap.
Speaker 3: Uh Yeah, I bet I bet they are. It'd be interesting to watch all the meme coins shift value during all this. I've seen some good ones too, Man, this guy I love this account doing the HX to video prompt.
Speaker 5: But the meths seizures are up.
Speaker 3: Yeah see Yeah, I saw Cash talking to Rogan about all the fentanyl seizures and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the Fentel's down, that's gone because of what they've been doing is what they just say. And now they had a four trillion pound blue magic meth seizure the other day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love it. It's it's like you're you're proving, like proving a negative or something like that, when you're trying to say, oh, it's not happening anymore, Like what do you mean? I mean the is it me? Or is the real metric how many Americans died you know this month or this week or this year, because for the last four years it's been one hundred thousand every year, so which, by the way, you know, I don't know how they proved that. I'm having a hard you sometimes I wonder if that's really the case. But then you look at this video from the Cities and it's like, Okay, maybe that might be the case.
Speaker 8: The chiff of Hulk smashing Trump though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's better even off on the side, right old smash on the Donald. Y All right, now, let me let me just highlight this for a second because I mentioned it and maybe some people are unfamiliar. So, you know, speaking of our our in person meet up, our creator conference summit that we do annually, that's where we met Dustin Stockton and Jennifer Lawrence, and they're a big part of the We Build the Wall initiative here and they, along with some of the people I'm about to mention and a couple other partners, built a quarter mile section of wall in New Mexico on private property with crowdfunding. And that's no surprise, right because building the wall was when when it was Trump forty five, building the wall was what it was all about. So this is an article from last year at AP. Co founder of a fundraising group linked to Steve Bannon that was that promised to help Donald Trump construct a wall along the southern US border was sentenced to four years and three months in prison for stealing hundreds of thousands of dollars from donors. That's what he was convicted of, but that's not what happened. There was literally like one dollar that was unaccounted for. Brian Colefage, a decorated Air Force veteran who lost both of his legs and an arm in Iraq War, previously pled guilty for his role in siphoning donations from that We Build the Wall campaign. Co defendant financier Andrew Battelado, was also sentenced to three years for aiding in the effort. He also pled guilty, and they were both ordered to pay twenty five million dollars in restitution to the victims. But what do you know, there's no victims. They can't find anyone who's saying, hey, I donated money and it didn't go to that like that, that just doesn't exist. So those guys experienced law fair, Dustin and Jennifer experienced law fair, and debanking and depersoning. I mean, it's it's a hectic, it's it's an unbelievable story. And the fact that Trump would pardon some of these other people and and not Brian Colfage and Andrew Batilado is shameful. It's I don't know what else. I don't know how else to state it. So when I saw he was on a spat of pardoning people, I look to see if Brian and Andrew were on the list, and lo and behold, they weren't. There were people I'd never heard of. So pretty disappointed about that one. That's gonna go in in my Trump Good, bad, and Ugly file. That's gonna go under ugly. That is just ugly that that has not been rectified. Yet. But what do you think, mystical Pharaoh is?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: Is the National Guard going to roll out in downtown Los Angeles?
Speaker 6: And I think I think he sent it to already. I'm not sure if they already rolled or not.
Speaker 3: Dude, are we going to be watching live streams later tonight of like riots getting rounded up and stuff? Yeah, all right, bring it, bring it, let's do it. That's rights amazing over Ice too, that's uh, I mean, very predictable. This is a very predictable.
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 6: It is because we know that this is their you know, their new like Chad and as as Rocus said, is their new blem. Yeah, but it's silly.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 6: Here's what here's what just really amazes me. How many fuckers like this righted when when they put.
Speaker 5: Sorry?
Speaker 6: How many of them right it when they looked us down?
Speaker 3: Yeah? None, none, not until you're righted.
Speaker 6: When they force the jab and and and the fire people from not taking it.
Speaker 3: Canada, we give a shout out to Canada for the trucker protest.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and what happened to them?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they got de banked, they got depersoned, they got their lives ruined.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So it's I don't know, man, it's just.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they got physically violated.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it just I don't know if that is you know, organic, or it's it's pushed my thoughts, it's pushed and it's you know funded, that's why, you know. Yeah, I don't know, It's just it always upsets me when I go back and I think when our freedoms were stolen and and nobody moved, uh yeah with an eye, and now we're seeing what they're sing.
Speaker 3: I know, dude, It's like it's like falling down a hole. Like you see you go through back in time, through the whole COVID thing, and it's like, oh my god. And then you start going back to like nine to eleven and going back to JFK and just start falling down this rabbit hole of like, oh wow, this is just awful. Okay. So Deboras's live streams have been going on all day and yesterday. Here's a here's a clip. Let's see what we got here, Come on a piece of garbage play.
Speaker 1: Turning now to a Fox News alert anti ice protesters are still riding in Los Angeles County and setting a car on fire. You're looking at live pictures in Paramount, California, right now. In the last hour, borders our Tom Holman told us they were sending in the National Guard to California. You know, little Lydia. The damage is just striking here that we're seeing. We also have seen reports. There's a a Fox Los Angeles reporter who's just there on seeing trying to cover this story. He said his car was destroyed by protesters.
Speaker 4: You know, let's hope that no one is hurt and no one is injured and it doesn't escalate from here. Look at the flag, Yeah, guy.
Speaker 8: I say it is Mexican flag.
Speaker 14: Can you know?
Speaker 4: You know this is this is criminal activity that I hope is people are held accountable for. And I'm talking about the riots right here.
Speaker 14: Where are the cops?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Where are they? We heard earlier that Karen Bass, the mayor of LA and allegation that she had prevented the LAPD from responding yesterday when there was are first developing guy, for upwards of two hours or more. To your point, where are the police.
Speaker 14: Well, the officials in this part of the country, In.
Speaker 3: A question we never heard once in twenty twenty and twenty twenty one, where are the police? Maybe on Fox you hear that maybe.
Speaker 8: But it looks like a peaceful for mostly mostly peace Los Angeles.
Speaker 14: To attack Donald Trump and law enforcement. I guess those are the cops back there to actually condemn these people doing these things. And in the intro, Alicia, you said these are anti ICE protesters. Yes, but if you just squint, it could easily be the BLM protesters, or the Free Palestine protesters, or the resist Doge protesters, or the resist ICE in this case protesters. It is this dirt bag coalition of leftist violent so called protest Wow.
Speaker 3: Wow, there's some rhetoric right there, eh, dirt bag protesters violent.
Speaker 8: I guess it's a bad time to start protesting your government.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the main message there. If you're protesting your government's main narrative, your dirt bag you're Yeah, can you believe.
Speaker 5: Doing donuts around a burning car with a massive doughnut bakery on the corner? Where are the cops? I mean five years ago, like remember Chad uh no, not Chad chas Chop. Yeah yeah, but I mean, you know, every city in the world was burning. This is one car, so it's not it's not surprising, and it's not like the LAPD has an incentive to you know, go in and get involved from prior events in the city.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, you know, I love the I mean, I mean Karen are said it. Well, where are the cops? Silly question. They were told to stand down so they don't harm the alphabet employees running this fun one hundred one hundred percent. That's exactly right. Uh, you know, the cops are doing whatever Karen Bass tells him to do. And who's stumped for Karen Vass to be the mayor of Los Angeles? Oh it was Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. They flew out there to stump for her. They put a bunch of money into her campaign, and she was corrupt as all get out, like everyone in La there, every single one of them is comp from. Then they'll all do whatever they're told to do by someone with a little more clout than they have.
Speaker 8: The donut shop was the smoking gun. You guys figured it out. But you're gonna pull this type of stunt. It's all about location, location, location, So they took into all the factors. It's for convenience.
Speaker 3: Let's see if there's any other good footage in here. If we're just gonna see the same burning Lexus the whole time.
Speaker 14: That has been a huge problem in this country for years, and they are escalating.
Speaker 1: Kanch, you don't see Democrats coming out with any sort of outrage of the destruction here. Their outrage is the opposite. It's over the ICE officials who were out there.
Speaker 12: Let me give you five names where we're not hearing a lot from right now except to attack these ICE officials, which is leading to attacks like this. Karen Bass Los Angeles Mayor Gavin Newsom, California Governor.
Speaker 14: Adam shiff who's awfully active on x.
Speaker 12: And social media, condemning to guy's point, Donald Trump not hearing anything from him. Eric Swalwell as well, you can't get away from this guy on social media attacking Trump. Nancy Pelosi the whole former House speaker, Where are you? This is war right now that we're seeing in terms of our federal agents being attacked and California officials doing nothing to stop it.
Speaker 1: Now, it's going to be an incredibly bad look in the next twenty four.
Speaker 3: To forty All right, well, we'll just let that live right there. Get any more lulls out of that one, but this may escalate.
Speaker 8: Any or all of these things. Might escalate. The backdrop of all of this is we might be like entering World War three again again again again again.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 8: So it's like, how which one is the distraction from which I think we're past the point where the each next next success of like what the hell is going on is just to distract us from the other thing, because they're like, oh, the Trump flight, that's to distract us from the Palentier thing. Now, maybe all of this is to distract us from the Palentier thing because of all of the things that has happened recently, a lot of eyeballs were opened up over the Palanteer thing, so maybe there's something to that. But again, to to this level of cover up and distraction, it's it's very likely led by one particular lobby group, all things considered, the ones who have the most hide about these things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, a lot of that speculation going on right now and rightfully. So let's see here creative accidents sent me a Kamala Harris tweet from six one twenty. If you're able to chip in now to the M and Freedom Fund to help post bail for those protesting on the ground in Minnesota. So there you go. Like, are we gonna see are we gonna see tweets like this from people on the left starting a freedom be fair?
Speaker 8: She does this all the time. Her last series of tweets was like, can you please donate today to help feed star people in America?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Oh my gosh, wow, creative accidents. I just saw your other link. I think we're too far beyond it now, but I'm gonna put that in the show notes. So if you enjoyed the Icebreaker tonight, you're gonna want to check out the show notes on the page, which will be available at Alternate Current Radio.
Speaker 8: There's a breaking update, so definitely do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's definitely breaking. It's breaking wind. Uh yes, well, well, well, what else happened since we've been here last I'm trying to think. I feel like there was another big one. I don't know, you guys got anything? Did I miss anything?
Speaker 8: They happened so fast they come and go. I know, man, the news cycle is insane.
Speaker 3: It is. The doom scroll is uh we've you know, joked about it being infinite for so long, but it's at this point it's just getting ridiculous.
Speaker 8: I thought we were being threatened with a new virus and all of that stuff. But that disappeared.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right right. We talked about that on Sunday Wire last week if you missed Sunday Wire, we talked a little bit about that new claims of you know, new variants and all this crap. Is that sellable? Is the public gonna buy any of that? I don't know. I've seen a few more people in the grocery store wearing the ritual muzzle of shame.
Speaker 8: So, you know, it's interesting or maybe poignant or important to point out that we have seen a lot of these changing switching psyops and distractions and shiny this and add that and all, like a lot has changed. This is a huge change to the dynamics between these two, at least the way it's presented to the public. But there's one thing that has remained consistent and constant for quite a while now. The genocide continues, The starvation of the people in Gaza continues, the slaughters continue, the expansion plan by you know who continues, and it's just it's like, no matter what happens everywhere all around us, all the thing time, and dodging all these bullets, this one thing just seems to be remaining on one solid trajectory, and that's really starting to disturb me and piss me off, just that I bring that up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I suppose it's maybe a good time for me to mention this also, So this is out of arabnews dot com. Cans Film Festival to honor slain Gaza photo journalist. This happened this week. The Can's Film Festival said Wednesday that the screening of a documentary about Gaza photojournalist Fatima Hasuana I don't pronounce her last name while I apologize Hasana at the event next month would honor her work for the horror of her death in an Israeli airstrike last week. Put your Soul on your Hand and Walk is the Name, by Iranian director Sadif Farsi, is to be shown at Acid Cans at this year's May teen to twenty four festival, which runs parallel to the main competition. The film features conversations between Farsi and Hassana as the twenty five year old photographer documents the impact of Israel's devastating more on the Palestinian territory. I'm going to link this on the show page so you can check it out. If you want to read more about it. But she was a guest of ours on Sunday Wire, and she was a frequent guest of Patrick Henningson for a while there on the Patrick Henningson Show on the Old TNT, and she was really great. I really enjoyed her discussions. I mean, it's not an enjoyable topic, but you know, she was one of the people that we looked to to get information from the ground, to get photos that we knew were you know, trustworthy, and stories and all that. And it just sounds from what we're hearing that it was a targeted assault and the fact that it came out so close to that it happens so close to her film coming out really raises some questions. So we're very sorry to see that. And that's you know, and she's one of hundreds at this point, hundreds of journalists have lost their lives there. It's absolutely crazy when you start looking at the stats. So, yeah, that's ongoing, and America sees it, and the world sees it. Even Greta sees it. She's we had a really great guest on Sunday Wire last week and the week before talking about the situation. Also, so follow us over there. Make sure you're checking out Sunday here at Alternate Current Radio. Also available if you're watching on X. If you'd like to watch on X, that's on at twenty one wire. Patrick Henningson's channel and his Rumble channel also so Ruckus and I will be there tomorrow for the broadcast. It should be an interesting one. We'll probably cover some of the things we talked, you know, the big stories that we're talking about today and all that. But man, I was really upset about Fatima. That just that just fucking sucks. I don't know what's to say.
Speaker 8: Somebody should make it a war crime that when you're engaged in military conflicts you should not be targeting well civilians, but especially journalists, doctors and people delivering food and aid and medicine. They should make that against the law somewhere. That'd be cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if they had that on the books.
Speaker 8: They already did.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, that is on the books. Uh oh. And it wasn't like they did a surgical strike that only took her out as though she was anything other than a journalist. By the way, they killed her family members too, And it's unfathomable. It's inexcusable, and that's just.
Speaker 8: Really smart thinking on their party. You got to give the israel props here because they know that by killing her it will radicalize the remaining members of our family and create more enemies for them that have to fight later. Yeah, it makes perfect.
Speaker 3: Sense, right, yeah, yeah, just the essence of ethnic cleansing. Right. All right, Well, we'll talk about that more tomorrow on Sunday, wire to be certain, And I think that's all I have tonight. Let me go around the room and check on you guys. See if you guys want to throw anything else out there, I'll start at the top, mystical Pharaoh, anything else you want to throw into the boiler room tonight.
Speaker 6: No, man, I think I'm good. Thanks for having me. I'm glad we'll get to do it. Yeah. I was hoping to do a show, but I'm actually really tired, so I think I'm going to do that another week.
Speaker 3: All right. Yeah, we're sorry that didn't happen tonight, but really, please, we're able to hang out here in the boiler room. It's equally enjoyable, man, and we'll look forward to your next carpet ride. If you don't know, if you're new here. Mystical Pharaoh is one of our DJs. When we do our mixtape Saturday, we play music on Saturdays. You should join us. We put links in our discord. If you're not in our discord, there's an invite in the main menu on our website. Mystical Pharaoh. Wonderful having you, and let's get together soon. Off off air and chat a bit and we'll talk soon.
Speaker 6: All right, sounds good man, Thank you guys. A good night.
Speaker 3: All right, there he goes this Mystical Pharaoh basically Analyzer over to you. Man, I know you're about to go dark for a little bit. Take a bit of a breather from the screens. I'm very happy for you and we're very pleased we were able to have you with us here tonight. Thanks for making boiler Room sort of your last hurrah before taking a breath.
Speaker 5: Thanks, guys, appreciate appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I'll be getting some R and R for about a week. It's been a it's been a great year. I finished up the year, had some real big accomplishments. You guys. You see my videos from yesterday when I took the black Hawk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was awesome.
Speaker 5: This was wild have been in a helicopter, So that was pretty good.
Speaker 3: Feel free to tell us a little bit about that if you want, you don't need to rush out of here.
Speaker 5: Well, I got a I have a buddy who uh runs the U R O TC thing and he was a Combat Army Ranger colonel and so like for the end of the year, you know, getting out of the school year. He was like, you know they're doing they're doing a teacher thing, So do you want to take a ride in a black Hawk? And I was like, yeah, yeah. So we went over to the base and they had all this you know stuff or whatever and you know, merchant swag and uh and I had to sign my release to get in the black hawk, got in it. We took a ride all the way around the capitol, went around you know, I mean, it was it was. It was pretty wild, dude. It was. It was fucking cool. And you know, one of the first things that we noticed, like when we got up that high was like just the number of churches that you see. You know, Virginia's a beautiful it's beautiful and it's very plush, but it's just a pretty majestic up there. Just him if I could take a strafing run, you know, down on some some skinnies. And they said that you know, that was a big negative, but you know.
Speaker 3: Death the negative ghost writer.
Speaker 5: That's right, Yeah, but it was it was fun. And yeah, there's been a lot happening. The Russia Ukraine stuff again is is probably you know, I mean, that's I don't know, I don't even know how to get into it anymore. But that's another that's I guess that's a whole other issue.
Speaker 3: That's the other big one we didn't hit tonight. That's you, thank you. That was the one I was forgetting to bring up tonight. Was that the whole Ukraine attacking Russia thing. And Haig Seth say, you know, basically, yeah, gotcha. Now now it makes sense to me, yeah that that was nutty dude, that that whole thing was absolutely bananas, terrible, not a good look. Uh and and leaves you know, everybody on the Ukrainian side, if you will, to include the United States with a target on their back. I guess I'll just leave it at that.
Speaker 5: I heard something about that there saying that Putin or Putin said that, you know, it was justified to go straight after his Zelenski. Now, I guess, and it just personally because of I don't know, it's the continuous stuff, because of what was the target that he had done. It was.
Speaker 8: It was yeah, right, they blew up their their expensive bomber jets and all this equipment that they haven't even been using in the conflict against Ukraine. They went and like like they yeah, yeah, they hit him dirty. It was pretty bad. It's pretty wild.
Speaker 5: So I don't know. But hopefully peace will hey, hopefully peace will happen. We'll have a pleasant, calm summer and the world will be healed. Everything will be all right. But otherwise, you know, we'll be watching the live streams of the Shriners riding circles around burning cars. It's about all I got, though, Guys, to check out my YouTube basically Analyzer grab a membership. I've done a bunch of members things recently. I did one with Jay and Jamie last week on the new Mission Impossible. That was fun. Shouts out to our friends who are doing big stuff. And that's about all I got, guys. Thanks for having me.
Speaker 3: All right, man, it was wonderful to have you here tonight. I hope you enjoy your time. Away from the screens. That's based lit Analyzer bunching out everybody. Make sure you go over to do his YouTube based lit Analyzer. Give it a subscribe a following all that good stuff, ruckus over to you man. Any saved rounds, final thoughts, get us out of here.
Speaker 8: Yeah, let's just get us out of here, because I'm sure if I can come up with any saved rounds, which I can't right now, I'll probably bring it up on Sunday Wire or and or on Monday on Weaponized News. Hey, speaking of which, make sure you check out. I co host Weaponized News alongside Sam Cheney. That's his program. It's a good one. I think you all will enjoy it. If you like the boiler Room and Sunday Wire and the way that we think as far as certain things are concerned, I think you will not be disappointed. And it's a good way to get caught up in all the crazy news events that are happening. I don't know how the guy does it every day two hours so, but I'm on there every Monday. If I don't make it on a Monday, I'm usually on there on a Wednesday. And then if I usually from my incredibly crazy life. Find the time to add a post on the Alternate Current Radio website. I do under a roundabout ruckus, which is where you find my recent appearances on Weaponized News and other podcasts that I've been on. I'm going to be doing something real soon with our friend Jamie Hanshaw. I'm very much looking forward to that, so again, that's where you'll be able to find it. So always make sure you're checking in on us over there at the good old Alternate Current Radio dot com website, which might be going through some upgrades and some changes very very soon. That might blow your mind and you might have a good time, So make sure it's at least a spot to nowhere to go. Even if you forgot what's the name of the rumbled channel for boiler room, I don't know ce dash one nine nine eight six. Just go there, click the FAQ button how to watch boiler room videos, and it takes you directly to the different channels, including bitch Shoot. I'm not sure if we still use bitchot if we don't.
Speaker 3: Know that it's our bit Shoot is stagnant. I must admit it's stagnant. I've been meaning to don't go to shoot. Yeah, I don't go there. That's not the spot. We'll get in there and backfill it eventually, but for now, rumble, we'll fix it. Rumble. Also, a current radio dot com, is your your best spot for the newest boiler rooms for sure?
Speaker 8: Period? Yeah, you'll always find it right there on the homepage or on the boiler room show page. So there's all of that, and then I guess I will leave. I wanted to share this was a great post by one of my favorite Twitter or X accounts. The X account is holy crap? Where is It's? Just the thought is what she? I think it's a She goes by us at E Underscore g A l V might know this account, but she I think it's a. But they say people want to be right and smarter than the rest. They want to be part of the group, whichever one that may be. They want to be in the know and feel like they're privy to information. They want to be entertained endlessly. What they don't want, however, is reality. So I agree wholeheartedly with everything that she had to say there, which is why I belong to the Social Rejects group and none other. Thanks for having me, God, bless each and every one of you. May God save this republic.
Speaker 3: Ruck us out all right? Thanks ruckus? Yeah, that's right. Social Rejects Club pretty much the only thing worth belonging to in a world where belief and belonging are pretty much weaponized and used to set us all astray. So thanks for hanging out with us tonight. We'll look forward to seeing you again real soon. Check us out tomorrow at what time will that be? Nine am Pacific, eleventh Central noon eastern five pm UK time for Sunday Wire with Patrick henningson Ruxus and I'll be there and we'll peace out. See you next time.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 7: Go ahead and run, run home and cry to mamma.