Speaker 1: Oh, we do have Friday on our minds and we're on the road again in lovely beautiful Oaklona.
Speaker 2: No, it's actually smoke alone.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, I'll fix that before the end of the show.
Speaker 2: Too, because we have a big guess coming by it.
Speaker 1: Yes, we've got the Mayor's gonna come see us out here at Southern Comfort Hot Tubs on Preston Highway. I gave him an out. I said, look, we're on the road, where don't we just push this to next week? And he goes, no, No, I love hot tubs and Preston Highway, right, yes, And I said where you're in, you're in.
Speaker 2: And I brought some parking ticket for him to fix.
Speaker 1: For you. That's exactly right. All right, we're gonna give a report card for yesterday. Looks like JCPS bounced back from that disaster that was last year.
Speaker 3: They managed to get everybody home before the tonight show. So they say that's a win.
Speaker 2: Right, it's a win.
Speaker 1: So most kids were I think it was like ninety eight percent of the kids were at home or delivered by uh.
Speaker 3: They said, box, how was how was that acceptable benchmark?
Speaker 1: Well, because they start, because they start late, they start they know there's not there's a nine forty star times. Really yeah, there's almost ten o'clock start time. Wow, I feel ready. I do feel better. I do too, I do too. Uh So most of them got homes. It was a little bit better. But the the the adjustments of parents that now have to drop their kids off some of these schools in these neighborhoods a little bit of a backup issue on their streets, the side streets.
Speaker 3: I wonder if anybody in one of these board meetings ever said, hey, why don't we just go back to the way we used to do it.
Speaker 1: Oh, that would never work. What's that? I have a children, children go to their own they walk to school. Yeah, where they walk to school? Yeah yeah, yeah. So you've seen all those movies to where the the over uh zealous with the with the orange vest and it's a parent, it's parking. Are you a newbie? Are you a newbie? Because you're in the wrong right that that's the kind of stuff that people have to get used to.
Speaker 3: I think they need to go get the orange vest people, tasers and a little.
Speaker 2: Bit more authority.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah yeah, yeah yeah, or they can shoot their tires out of.
Speaker 2: Oh you're right on them. Don't make that mistaken.
Speaker 1: We don't want to We don't want to do that. So, yes, some parents are upset, or actually not parents are. People live in these neighborhoods are like, oh my gosh, is this what I have to deal with? Yes, yes, I've lived next to school several times and twice a day. It's gonna be a little bit of an issue. You got to either leave the house or get home before those times happened.
Speaker 4: Our grandkid's parents spent a total of six hours in carpool lines yesterday, day one. Oh my, six hours?
Speaker 2: Do what now they keep?
Speaker 4: That was a text I got this morning. They're looking for houses in Oldham County. Now they they said, we spent six hours in carpool lines yesterday. Unacceptable.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, yeah there, yeah, but there is an adjustment period of when when you you know, when you figure out when you can go.
Speaker 2: And you just it back to why it used to be there.
Speaker 1: One man again. But this is the world we live in, sweedy.
Speaker 2: But I'm just saying, kitten, it doesn't have to be the world that we live in. Honey. They keep screwing it up more and more. My little possum.
Speaker 1: Listen, honey muffins, we have to accept what the reality of the school system is now.
Speaker 2: Tulips, but they've created.
Speaker 3: I'm not real good at I'm I'm not really good at terms of endearment.
Speaker 2: Like my wife. My pet name for her is but I say hey, good morning.
Speaker 1: But tulip nose sounds like a horror film. Care you've a weakened tulip.
Speaker 2: Nos He goes around sniffing you.
Speaker 1: Uh so, uh, there you go. At least there's just a two day week.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: They'll have more disasters coming up to today. But it was better than last year, so we're.
Speaker 2: Good if that's the if that's the bench mark.
Speaker 1: Wow, okay, all right, okay. So uh they there was an outcome to the fifty nine year old Louisville man. Remember he was lot did you see there the pilot that was lost in the Bahamas. No, And for four days he was lost and they finally found his body. He was flying by himself in one of those you know, CSSNA type planes. Uh, and he lost contact right before landing. And I guess they've just found his body. So our thoughts and prayers go watch you. Christopher Morris family is he from Louisville? He is, Yeah, he is Robert from.
Speaker 3: Tony's Breaking Alignement has a pilot license and he'll fly those little planes and stuff.
Speaker 2: I'm like, man, you're nuts.
Speaker 1: Yeah. They're Volkswagens with wings.
Speaker 3: It's it's just it's scary, plus just one little thing go wrong.
Speaker 1: And the first time I got one of those, they were like, hey, can you lock the back the door? And I'm like, what do you mean? You want me to lock the back door? And there was like, yeah, you know what, the lock is a little bathroom lad.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh great.
Speaker 3: First time I rode in one of them when I was with the Rocky and Troy Show and all they jumped out of we went skydiving. We went skydiving, and we crammed in. We were just crammed in as one of these anybody.
Speaker 2: Things like that. It was just the floor was slick and aluminum.
Speaker 3: And I said, I can't believe we're gonna jump out of a perfectly air good airplane. And the guy flying the plane turned his head back towards us and goes, who said, this is a perfectly.
Speaker 1: Good air Yeah, no, thank you. I might might have done that in my younger days. But I don't I don't even think I could get to the door.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna do it again. I did it once. I said, Okay, that's all I needed to do. And I'm scared of hid.
Speaker 4: I'm scared to win you.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 1: I cannot give any more money to David raised the level so high that that's going to go by that that normally is a fifty center.
Speaker 2: But can we do something like trade, like maybe give you a.
Speaker 3: Hug, keep going, keep couragement, work, encouragement food, how about food.
Speaker 1: On the food? All right, we're gonna have to figure something outright, let's stay along the lines of sad stories. The fifty nine year old Loisvillman found Christopher more again. Thought some prayers go to the family here for sure. According to the London newspaper The Times, benvnor Bevin London Times, Yeah, The London Times. Bevan had abandoned one of his sons at a Jamaican behavior modification program where children were allegedly abused. After the Jamaican government rated the school for troubled teens and shut it down, and then tried to return the children who were kept there by their parents Bevin didn't show up to pick up his kid and left him there. He abandoned one of his sons in Jamaica fifteen hundred miles away.
Speaker 2: Did he tell his son that Jamaican me crazy?
Speaker 1: Apparently he was.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: So another lovely story about mister Bev who invited Tony to the Okay, I got more for you, I got man, Yeah, yeah, okay, I'm on a roll here. We disclosed and I have on pressure earlier in this week. Oh that's right, and then you gotta come out with this crap. You're going to see your shrink to shrink today.
Speaker 2: Baby? How about that? I wonder if I get to put on a couch, you need to put me on a couch.
Speaker 1: That's an option. What I might do on the floor.
Speaker 2: What I might do is just say, you know what, I'm more comfortable when I talk al Fresco.
Speaker 1: But they won't.
Speaker 2: Okay, so bring us down, man.
Speaker 4: We need to have as you're going under, have Marty Polio come by wearing a T mobile polo.
Speaker 2: With a ticket master.
Speaker 1: I think there's several pictures we could show. What do they get worshack? What is that? The horsehacked horsehack?
Speaker 3: Mister you know what I am gonna do though. Today's just the uh, just like talking to the psychiatrist.
Speaker 2: Whatever. Monday is gonna be the therapy, the a kedemy therapy. Yes, Monday.
Speaker 3: I think I'm gonna take my phone here and I'm actually gonna hit record and lay it next to me.
Speaker 1: No, no, you gotta do the video. I think you got a video, you think, so take a tripod? Yeah no, but I seriously want to do that. If you want me to go, No, absolutely not.
Speaker 2: I don't want you to.
Speaker 1: Miss the joke.
Speaker 2: All right, So what was a joke?
Speaker 1: You said? Take a tripod? All right? So I can't wait.
Speaker 2: No, but I'm scared.
Speaker 3: I'm scared what if I get in there to say about you, you know, crazy crap. I want to know what I said for these.
Speaker 1: I think the effects are going to be less than you think. Okay, okay, I know what you've put in your body the last fifty years. It ain't pretty. No, it's not all right. Last one Ocean Gate. You remember the Ocean gate.
Speaker 3: Man, it's it's the guy that had all those people going the submarine correct imploded.
Speaker 1: Correct. So there's a lawsuit obviously from the other folks because they were billionaires, so they're suing whatever company this was. Well, I'm sorry, ocean Gate is the company.
Speaker 3: Now, Oh I thought ocean Gate was this. You know how like if somebody steals a hot tub. Yeah, they say silver comfort Gate. No, no, no, and by the way, stop doing that. They say Watergate because this is at the Watergate Hotel.
Speaker 1: I still kind of like it, basketball Gate. I still kind of like it. It does, it does. Do you know what they're talking about when you do that? Some sort of scandal.
Speaker 2: I don't, Yes, no, I don't. I start looking up.
Speaker 1: Did let me get you on the nose? He gets his grape.
Speaker 3: See that is where he took a hunk out of me, know me, No, No, he took a hunk out of me years ago.
Speaker 2: You're just so noticed of the hunk out of my nose.
Speaker 1: No man knows getting bigger, dude, I know it is what's going on. It's old man, old man, grown nose. I know. I know. I look.
Speaker 3: Plus I looked at my No, you're pretty just tell you know, I'm pretty ugly, but I looked at like last night, Susan was out campaigning and my old one of my old teachers, she knocked on the door and she goes, wait a minute, out your husband.
Speaker 2: And she was walking down the street.
Speaker 1: Oh I saw this.
Speaker 2: They ran her down and go look, take give your husband this. We want him to have it.
Speaker 3: And it's a drawing of Doss High School. And it's number twenty out of two hundred. Yeah, beautiful, beautiful. So I showed a picture of you know, she came home. I was just in like a tank top. So I said, take a picture. I gotta post this, so proud of it.
Speaker 1: So it's a rendering before you and your friends destroyed the school.
Speaker 3: Right from mister and missus Cunningham, got it, mister missus c So I took a picture of it. I posted on Facebook, and I looked at the picture this morning. My head's so much bigger than my body. I look like a bobblehead. I think my head's it's just continuing to grow. I'm sorry, damn, we'll make room for me man all children, but yeah, this funk out of my nose, go ahead, do it, let's do Sorry.
Speaker 1: I thought that was a fresh scar. No this he took a passed out face first. Remember when he was real mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I remember when he okay, right, ocean gate. So here's the scary parts of bad part. So this guy did have a because they were made of carbon fiber when everyone else was taking them out of tights, uh, titanium rights like hello, you're going you know, five thousand feet under the water. Uh. He had an acoustic safety system so if it started to crack, the system would alarm. So they knew they were going to die. They died for how long? That's a great question, I would imagine imploded? Oh, pretty critical quickly. They didn't feel it when you're that far down. But the but the you know what, the would go, what's that? That's the you know what, the last thing that went to their ass.
Speaker 2: Oh, boy, get it, because they got it.
Speaker 1: We get it, Yeah, we get it.
Speaker 2: They smushed them in it, all right.
Speaker 1: So I find it so at the Olympics, I find it interesting how we handled COVID for those first couple of years in sporting events and all that, and now the the IOC, uh, the folks and the folks running the French Olympics here these Paris Olympics, so athletes have been getting COVID. They've been giving the the athletes a choice whether to compete or not. They're like, you know, okay, it's your choice if you want to compete or not. Wow, which I find I find it so interesting how they you know, we persecuted people that wouldn't you know, if you didn't wear a mask. And then I'm not gonna go into the mask thing.
Speaker 3: But it's there were hotlines set all but because I was scared to death because I think they did. They do it in Kentucky to the hot line, so I don't think so any rate, they were you know, hey, make sure that you're keep an eye on your neighbors whatever.
Speaker 2: Well, at the time, we were.
Speaker 3: Doing two shows out of my house, the Show and then You're All Sports Show, so there were cars constantly in my driveway and how was a nervous wreck that turn me in?
Speaker 1: It's so gestopo very much. So you can't turn your neighbors.
Speaker 3: And then what was worse is when people like we're going social media doctrine goes, hey, you know what, I've a mechicane really works, take his medical license, and and now the CDC is saying, yeah, I have a Mexican works, absolutely, yeah, but you know that's that's crazy. COVID is not a death sentence. No, unless you have COVID. It's more like extremely obese or whatever.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's run through everybody so many times that it's lessened. I don't know. I asked that question.
Speaker 3: But what I will say that say this, it's not really necessarily a death sentence, but the flu could be a death sentence.
Speaker 2: But I would still be pissed.
Speaker 3: Nonetheless, if I'm over in you know, Kipedian Olympics, and you show up, he.
Speaker 1: Goes, yeah, I got COVID. More power through.
Speaker 2: Like if you came to work today and you would, I got COVID. But I'm not gonna let you down.
Speaker 1: I don't want to lose my PTO time. What the hell you doing?
Speaker 2: Get out of here?
Speaker 1: Yeah, working with us and in general is the death sentence. But career, it's a career. Was uh so? Uh so, the acoustic alarm went off. They knew they were gonna die before they were crushed. I think that's the last sad story. Are you sure? Yes? I do? All right? So in the American basketball team, yesterday, we're down seventeen points to the Serbs, damn Serbians, and they came roaring back and won in the end. What what? What?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: They came roaring back in the end, and one with a couple of seconds left in the game. It's just pretty what what I didn't hear you?
Speaker 5: What? What? What?
Speaker 1: That was pretty inspiring.
Speaker 2: And I do want to say thank you to mister and missus Cunningham.
Speaker 1: I told the story a little bit. You know, how did they were? They teachers there?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: How in the world would you remember little Dwight Whitten? Uh that four decades ago that I'm glad I made an impression on him.
Speaker 1: Somehow etched in their brain forever.
Speaker 2: I'm glad that, somehow I made an impression.
Speaker 1: And as much as you know you always say had how you know somebody's from the South End? Just wait, they'll tell you. Dass for you? Is that? Just give you a couple of seconds and you're gonna let everybody know you.
Speaker 3: I will say this, I will say this, This is Cunningham. If you're listening, God bless you. You're one of the first people to have faith in me. Oh, and know how smart I really was?
Speaker 2: And here's what I mean.
Speaker 3: She knew I was actually smart deep down behind this dumb facade, right because we'd be in class and she would say things like hey it Stein, pay attention, Hey I Stein, open book to chapter three, or hey Einstein, quitch.
Speaker 2: She knew how brilliant I was.
Speaker 3: The signals were there actually nicknamed me Einstein correct, So she had faith in me.
Speaker 2: God bless you missus Cunningham.
Speaker 1: Okay, thoughts in prayers to the therapist today for Dwight. So it's all every once in a while, just the juice side of the cross and we'll say a tiny little prayer for that person.
Speaker 4: The last two therapists ended up dead, right, that's right. Don't bad things happen in threes? Oh, don't don't bad things happen in threes?
Speaker 1: Threes?
Speaker 2: No, you're right.
Speaker 3: I've I went to there to be like it was two times the boat just a few visits because the first one give Ben a suicide, the second one down a plane crash.
Speaker 1: I will be out at Saint Matthew's Park tonight. David Troutman, a friend of mine and Trinity graduate, died of brain cancer a couple of weeks ago. Uh, he got diagnosed and was pretty much gone in just a couple of weeks. So friends are going to do a home run derby for him tonight to raise some money for the Troutman Foundation. Greatly out there six o'clock tonight. We'll be out there at Saint Matthew's Park if you want to come out and say hi. All right, let's do the joke. Dejoel, do you have a joke? Dijeel? Looking around, Dave, do you have a hey?
Speaker 2: Fellas?
Speaker 1: Hey, Fellas, Hey, Dwight and Austin.
Speaker 2: Austin get over here too. I uh, I actually forgot to pull a joke today.
Speaker 3: But now now that I've got everybody here, yeah, yeah, yeah, I do have something important to tell you all. Okay, so we'll just use this as some internal radio keeping housekeeping over.
Speaker 4: Carl can always tell a joke too, well.
Speaker 3: I just I'd rather just use this public service as well and pay attention staff here over here at Siliconfort.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Listen, if anybody gets an email from me and the subject line is canned meat, do not open it under any circumstances.
Speaker 2: Don't open it. Okay, it's spam.
Speaker 1: That is your joke of the day. That's actually been that's not bad. August ninety two thousand.
Speaker 3: Ex Fellas, it's the weekend tri State Men's health. Are you participating in the bedroom with one of life's best pleasures, you know what I'm talking about, making whoopee with your partner? Or are you starting to show the symptoms of D or are you suffering from ED? Whoopy Grandpa whoopy is when a man really loves a woman looks see you on this mountain dew bottle.
Speaker 2: Now watch this pepsi bottle.
Speaker 1: Okay, now look at that.
Speaker 2: Isn't that hot?
Speaker 1: It's not right?
Speaker 2: Okay, Uh listen.
Speaker 3: I brought in some visual aids and doughnut and the hot dog. Yeah, but I hate them both on the way, So listen, guys. If you're suffering from ED, suffer no more. Go to try Statements health dot com. Make your appointment. It's nine nine dollars, but listen up. First thing they're gonna do is do your lab work. You'll get your lab results back within thirty minutes or less. Then you'll sit down with the licensed medical profession They're gonna go over all your numbers, your testoster, and your PSA the works, and then listen to this. They give you a test dose. If the test dose doesn't work, your ninety nine dollars gets refunded. Immediately, But chances are it will work because they have a ninety percent success rate ninety percent.
Speaker 2: At Try Statement's Health.
Speaker 3: Get your love life back, Get that confidence back with Try Statements.
Speaker 2: Go to Try Statements Health dot Com.
Speaker 3: Stick around Courtney donaholl on the Ways we broadcast live from Southern Comfort Hot Tub Well the biggest sales of the year. News Radio eight forty whas.
Speaker 1: Hello Courtney Donahoe with the Bloomberg money men.
Speaker 6: Happy you all relaxed out there in your hot tub?
Speaker 1: Dark right war solar cut right, darn tutin bubbly, it's all bubble et. Darn Tutin's in.
Speaker 3: The summer sells. The Summer's not even over yet. Hot tubs is up up to fifty percent off. Hey listen, summer's over.
Speaker 1: For that fat little kid yesterday at the bus stop. Yeah, poor guy's so sad.
Speaker 2: Hey, Courtney, I call I called you yesterday, but I guess you were busy.
Speaker 6: What did you call me about? Oh, I'm afraid, I'm afraid.
Speaker 3: I'm just glad that you screened me. Yeah, absolutely, she knows what She's just wanted. I wanted to talk to you about a couple of things.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, I didn't know.
Speaker 6: I would have picked up. But I don't know what's going on with my phone lately.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, here she goes my.
Speaker 3: Phones was getting me trouble lately, you know, and never shows who called and who I got miss calls from.
Speaker 6: I've called Verizon.
Speaker 5: I can't even tell you how many times because my phone for some reason and does not take messages at.
Speaker 2: All because your is full.
Speaker 6: It always says that, but I have nothing in my mailbox.
Speaker 7: Oh, we don't know why this doesn't work. And I'm like, and you get on the phone with them for of course you're waiting an hour to get on the phone with with somebody to help you.
Speaker 6: And then that sounds like.
Speaker 1: I have no idea.
Speaker 2: Tony's not letting me do the joke I want to do. You know, I knew exactly I will say this though, So I guess it doesn't show missed calls either.
Speaker 1: Listen. Just she has responsibilities. She's a single mom of two guys. You guys have a dog.
Speaker 2: I just want to make it extra awkward.
Speaker 1: Listen, all right, let's do so, let's talk about the market. Why why we can.
Speaker 6: Make everything awkward among ourselves?
Speaker 1: All right, so we're almost back to where all the losses from last week, right, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well we're still lower on the week, and it's definitely been a tumultuous week. I mean Monday, I'm still bracing my stuggle.
Speaker 2: What does tumultuous mean?
Speaker 1: All right, but down one thousand and one day and now we're back to at least yesterday we were up seven hundred. Yeah, and right now.
Speaker 6: We're down just slightly.
Speaker 5: We're down about eighty points, the S and P five hundred, down to tenth of a percent. We're losing a little bit of steam after that solid rebound that we saw. There is a bit of resilience when it comes to jobs. We had that report yesterday that's had applications for unemployment benefits felled by the most in nearly a year. So that's where assuring traders at the labor market is really not it's not cooling too too fast. So anyway, again, market's just slightly lower on the day after the Dow gain six hundred and eighty three points yesterday with the news radio eight forty wha s Bloomberg money report.
Speaker 6: I'm Courtney Donahoe.
Speaker 1: If Dwight could marry his hot oh, let me tell you man, you get him.
Speaker 3: I get a massage from my hot tub every single night, just about you know what.
Speaker 2: It doesn't say what? Okay, now do me?
Speaker 1: All right? Oh, Southern Comfort Hotub, Preston Highway. Come by and see us. We got some donuts. You can meet us, uh and the mayor at eleven o'clock. The mayor is coming by. He does a session with us once a month. And I said, look, we're on the road. Run Preston Highway. It's a hot tub joint. You wanna you know, you wanna push them next week? He goes, no, I love hot tubs and I love Preston Highway.
Speaker 2: And actually Dave and.
Speaker 3: I had a call with him and we have an actuality because we said, mister Mayor, and I think Dave has the actual audio where we said, mister mayor, that's what he said when we said we need to reschedule it.
Speaker 2: I know it's crazy. The guys will workhorse.
Speaker 1: I know he is.
Speaker 3: I know, all right, we're out here, Southern covered hot tubs. One of the biggest sales of the year. We're talking hot tubs up to fifty percent off. As we welcome into Todd Gibbson Todd over forty years.
Speaker 2: You guys been around doing.
Speaker 8: This, been around a long time, That's right, Dwight.
Speaker 2: That's why I was talking on the radio last last couple of weeks.
Speaker 3: That's why when you have one of these little road shows, come in and pop up a tent or rent some space and start selling hot tubs.
Speaker 2: What are you gonna do if there's an issue? What are you gonna do if there's a question.
Speaker 3: When they skip down, they're gone, go with somebody has roots of the community for over forty years. But talk about the sale, because seriously, hot tubs up to fifty percent off and I'm looking at them right now and there's some really good ones marked way down.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: One of the big deals we got going on right now is our back to school. It's kind of special. You know, going back to school stressful enough for everybody, so you know, hot tubs are great stress relievers. So we're really just trying to kick off the back to school the fall seasons, getting ready to come up upon this hot tub weather is here.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 8: The great thing about a hot tub is you can use it twelve months out of absolutely, so you will turn fall is really yeah, yeah, that's money right there.
Speaker 2: Fall fall in the winter are the best.
Speaker 3: But I gotta tell you, man, because people ask me all the time, do you really get in the summer? Yeah, Susan and I do. We just turned the temperature down. It's the ambient temperatures that's outside, and it's great it is.
Speaker 8: And we also have what's called chill spot, So we have these hot tubs that you can actually they have a chiller that cools them down to thirty seven cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or yeah, I won't be doing that. I won't be doing it.
Speaker 1: I like my warm right.
Speaker 2: But you guys are also selling pool toys. Well, I think is really cool because.
Speaker 3: The in laws are costly over at the pool and there's only so much just floating you could do.
Speaker 2: They got a blow up blackjack table, we do.
Speaker 3: You gotta blow up corn hole, all kinds of different little pool toys over here.
Speaker 2: But buy one, get one.
Speaker 8: That's right, we got but I wun't get one free. So uh, basically we're letting these things go blow costs. So if somebody wants a great deal on some pool toy, some floats, we got, you know, basketball games, we've got volleyball, cornhole, like you said, we have all kinds of floats. We have a bunch of floats, flamingos, penguins, anything you want, we've got.
Speaker 1: Most people like Dwight that I hear that love their hot tubs. You know, they think about it during the day, so they can't wait to get their bathing suit on with their wife and get in in the hot tub. And you're thinking that I can't stop, stop.
Speaker 2: Stop, stop bathing suit.
Speaker 8: I knew that was coming.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, put it on the te truth and advertising. Sorry, but it is like.
Speaker 1: It's they look forward to it all day that like, I can't wait to get my hot tub, dude, and just chill all right.
Speaker 8: I mean, there's so many health benefits to a hot tub, you know. You know if you have fibromyalgia, arthritis, you know there's just stress reduction that helps you get over blood flow. Blood flow, Yeah, helps you get over sickness because of elevating your body temperature. Great for insomnia.
Speaker 1: Love.
Speaker 8: You've been here on Preston, been here since this location since two thousand.
Speaker 1: Okay, so twenty four years here, wow, yep.
Speaker 8: Or before that we were down the road on Preston.
Speaker 1: Or the twenty fifth year right.
Speaker 2: No, they've been in business for over forty I know. But oh you're going back to the Mike Livingston that I was fifth.
Speaker 1: Years that.
Speaker 8: By the way, just a big thing we have going on here is, you know, we have so many hot tubs in stocks. So you mentioned kind of the traveling road shows earlier, and you know, things that come through town and but you know, the things that we do is we take care of our customers, so we're here after the sale. So we always encourage people to buy local because these traveling road shows are really bad for our industry. Oh yes, has kind of come in. They don't have any deals, but they advertise that they do because they want to come in and rent out a convention center or something like that. But then there's no service after the sale with those guys. So you know, there's a lot of great people. Naturally, I want nobody to come here, but there's a got a lot of great local companies. You know, if you're looking for a hot tub, you know, to shop at Nature. We're going to have the guaranteed lowest price, going to have the best service in the industry as well. But right now we have one hundred and fifty hot tubs in stock. Nobody, nobody Kentucky can say that, oh that's a hot tubs today, I can get it delivered to you within two days.
Speaker 3: You guys actually added a building just to keep your inventory up. And I think what started is is when COVID, when nobody was buying hot tubs, you all started buying hot tubs. And I got to tell you, man, it's the perfect way to reconnect with your husband, your wife, whoever partner. Because when Susan and I get in out Southern covered hot tub, we put on all the seventies music because I'm got arrested development. We discovered that correct, But it just there's no phones, there's no tablets, none of that business.
Speaker 2: It's just the perfect way to end the day. We really do look forward to it.
Speaker 1: But the cell is going on to finance, man, because I don't have the money right now. Yep.
Speaker 8: We take cash check all major credit cards. But the big thing a lot of people do is right now, we have free twelve months sam as cash final. So we did, yeah, use somebody else's money for free for twelve months. Heck yeah, you know, I want to prove credit naturally. But we have some great deals going on, so we'll get you in the perfect hot tub, get it delivered next week.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what we did.
Speaker 3: Alsome Hey, Toddy Gibson showed the cover of hot tubs going on today and tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Today and tomorrow, hot tubs up to fifty percent off.
Speaker 3: Pull toys by one, get one free, all kinds of deals out here seventy five oh one Present Highway.
Speaker 2: Come by and see Todd Gibson the.
Speaker 1: Crew right and they come out and see us today because we are here, and then the mayor will be here at eleven Blockie. I think we're gonna play Cruisie for children trivia with him. We'll give a little interview. We'll ask you some questions. There's sort of a We discussed that the Metro Council has been getting along with him really well, because the Mayor's office ask is there anything you guys, you know, I want to talk about, And I was like, well, I was like, there hasn't been anything in the news the last couple of weeks, so I think it's pretty casual.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I want to talk to him about that. I gotta tell you, be careful what you wish for. He ran for mayor and I don't know why anybody in the world would have wanted to just take that ball after Fisher just ran this city into the ground. But you know, the guys, I've talked to people on both sides of the aisle and they say, hey, this guy's you know, he's really working with both of us.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: We had Scott Reid in just the other day.
Speaker 3: Scott Reid, he's on the Republican side, and he was saying, yeah, well, you know, uh, he is reaching.
Speaker 1: Across the Argentini said the same thing.
Speaker 3: My wife in the Kentucky state representatives on the Republican side, they've met with him, they met with his office, and so there is there is some reaching across going on.
Speaker 2: So that's really good to hear.
Speaker 3: And you know, like like like Matt Sanders was saying yesterday, part of his transparency is to have LMPD video on shootings released within ten days, within ten days.
Speaker 2: Right, you know, that's pretty good.
Speaker 1: I thought it was fascinating how the whole camera works. Yeah, so when you pull your you pull your gun, the camera starts right or and you can't really miss That's what I noticed. The button to turn it on is pretty big it's not a it's you don't have to fumble around. If you just kind of hit your chest, the camera is gonna come on.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, technology is something else. When you come to our home. As soon as that bathroom door shuts, the camera comes on.
Speaker 1: And it just you set that up yourself.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, but it was easy to do. I youtubed that's awesome.
Speaker 1: Uh okay, So I did come up with some harder questions for the crusade, because I know the mayor graduating from Harvard.
Speaker 2: Whoa did he really?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yes, he's a Harvard grat.
Speaker 4: Oh sure you went to Harvard.
Speaker 2: So you went to.
Speaker 1: And then he stepped on the ball.
Speaker 2: Well, it sounds like we needed Harvard trivia.
Speaker 1: Does let me get in the hot No? No, he's not allowed.
Speaker 2: Painted the butt he gets in a swimming pool. Swimming pool?
Speaker 1: Do you have any of his pool games?
Speaker 2: I'm buying the blackjack one today and just by one, get one free.
Speaker 1: You know what you're gonna do with it?
Speaker 2: Probably go cornhole.
Speaker 1: Yes, trip so so evident and obvious.
Speaker 3: But the dealers already alfresco because I you know, that's another benefit of a Southern covered hot tub. I use my hot tub, and I go al Fresco, I go nude, and I know people yelling at the radio.
Speaker 2: That's not what al Fresco means. But it's funnier to say that.
Speaker 3: But since I got my solar covered hot tub, my neighbors all pitched in and bought us a middletown fence prophecy fence.
Speaker 1: Yes, and I never knew that.
Speaker 3: I never knew how caring our neighbors were until we got that southern cover hot tub.
Speaker 2: It just brings the community together.
Speaker 4: Now, Yeah, Alfresco technically is eating in the open air, so you're.
Speaker 1: Not faring off outside. Is that what that means? I think so yo, Okay, but it just sounds.
Speaker 2: It's funny. I like to swim out Fresco.
Speaker 3: But speaking of getting the whole neighbors together, they got a twelve person already hot.
Speaker 1: I know where's that at. That's a blessing antacrast. I'll go show you, Okay, I was here. I was here last week when they brought it in ast. What do we got, Dave? Is that shady race first?
Speaker 4: Either one or both?
Speaker 1: Okay, let's do them together. Vision first, dot Com. I go to Vision and an appointments go through the car wash. You'll be if you get examined, and then you'll talk to a doctor and they'll give you the best advice on what you're gonna enjoy. Vision First, I care dot com where you start. There are eighteen locations. Awesome.
Speaker 4: I followed them both
Speaker 2: Right away for the w h A S