Speaker 1: Well, the sports is going on in here. See there are lines from Blazing Saddles, the movie that can be quoted on air. Gry Jeff Walker, welcoming you to a rare night tap in the middle of Reds baseball season, a season that has been up and been down and lately down again as we saw in the series this last weekend with the Houston Astros coming back home tomorrow night, a rare Reds off day on a Monday, and it's great to be with you. Just keep this in mind, Reds fans, if they score ten runs in the first inning and any game this season, don't expect them to score again for the next two or three games. That may be a good or bad thing. Again, with a game tomorrow night at GABP a rain allowing, and there is some wet weather scheduled this week, we'll see what happens, won't we. Mother Nature can be the Red's biggest nemesis on this homestand of the beginning of it. Anyway, We'll keep you posted, obviously, But on Wednesday night, we're hoping for the rain to hold off because this is one of the most special Reds special games in a long long time. Maybe not in the franchise's history, but certainly in modern baseball times and for fans of Pete Rose. The Pete Rose Celebration Night coming up Wednesday at the ballpark, and this first hour is dedicated to Peter Edward Rhodes and that special celebration. And in just a few minutes we will have the one and only Mom Egger joining us to talk about all of the things that he's got planned and we've got planned leading up to the six forty first pitch on Wednesday night, along with the fur Ball and the wild Man, two of the biggest Pete Rose fans I know, and we'll hear from them. But there's more than that to this show. Later on we will have my friend Rick Robinson, the author of nineteen sixty eight, local lawyer and historian, a great guy to always talk to. Mary M. Heenan, and I believe I'm pronouncing the name correctly. We'll find out, won't we. Mariam Heenan, who has a book about George Floyd coming out and the syop that she says was conducted in the wake of George Floyd's death that led to the quote unquote not summer of Love in twenty twenty and defund the police and all the other rhetoric that we were exposed to and BLM and the marches and the fires and the not mostly peaceful protests that erupted around the country and the wake of that, and who was really behind it. Was it Derek Chauvin, the cop in Minneapolis or was it something more sinister. We'll discuss doctor Robert Malone, who is well known as the father of m I vaccines mRNA and he's not a fan of those vaccines, especially when it comes to their use and children. And he's got a new book out with doctor Jill Glasspool Malone about Anthony Fauci. Why was he pardoned for all the thing? For crimes against the United States by Joe Biden. Much more on that, and Dave Hatter will join us in Steve Gorham with an environmental update before we are done this evening up. Next, we will talk to Moe Egger from ESPN fifteen thirty and seven hundred WLW on Pete Rose Celebration night and what you can expect and what to look forward to from the Home of the Reds seven hundred WLW for the first leg on this nightcap of our Pete Rose Hour. No better man I think to talk to than a guy will be part of the celebration on Wednesday night on the air, and he'll be there throughout the game, before the game, after the game with extra innings and one of my favorite guys. When I do talk about anything sports, I'd probably talk about anything with this guy, but sports is his forte. That's what he does for a living. Moe Egger joins us in studio for a few minutes tonight, and I got to tell you they had this place called Dave's Hot Chicken in here earlier today. And I know this because I saw some in the fridge. So all that was left was the Reaper piece of reading. I like ghost Reaper peppers, I guess, And I like hot things. Yeah, do you like hot from love hot things? So I took a bite of the Reaper and there's two guys sitting around watching me, just in wonder, going Okay, when's he gonna melt down? When's it gonna happen, when's it gonna happen? I said, it's got some heat to it. I love it when you eat something hot and the sweat almost instantly beads at the top of your fort I wait for that feelings rush.
Speaker 2: It's a rush, and I like it when it comes like a full ninety seconds after you've taken your bike. Yes, you know we are lack right. This isn't that bad, This isn't that hot. And then slowly you could feel it and then it sort of like max is out a.
Speaker 1: Minute and a half after you've eaten what you've eaten.
Speaker 2: I didn't have any it was it called hot daves, hot daves, chickens, hot daves.
Speaker 1: They had all kinds of sandwiches. Apparently I got the remnants thereof and it was just the Reaper and it was tasty. And I probably shouldn't have done it because I'm a guy who's been prone lately to have some gastro intestinal problems. So I'm sure this will maybe clear things up. I was kind of hoping that we'll see, Yeah, exactly, most got his red bull and he's ready to go here in the next few minutes talking about first to Pete Rose celebration night, is this finally mow a piece of real closure for Reds fans, even more so than the Hall of Fame possibilities of this celebration of this iconic American only Cincinnati, but American baseball player who meant so much to the game and has been, you know, so polarized by his actions off the field and sometimes in the dugout. But is this the final way of kind of laying Pete to rest? You think?
Speaker 2: I think as it relates to the Reds having any formal relationship with Pete Rose in the public realm, the answer is yes, what are they going to do after this? You know, if if he were to get reinstated after his passing.
Speaker 1: Or miraculously come back to life, that would be something. If that happens.
Speaker 2: I'm much less interested in what the Reds say than I am and learning some other things. But I think in the absence of him getting to the Hall of Fame, I don't know that the Reds are going to be able to do anything else that recognizes Pete Rose in any meaningful way. Now, they can continue to have reunions for the guys on the seventy five and seventy six team, and obviously this is the fifteenth anniversary the nineteen seventy five that won the World Series, But how many of those are you going to have?
Speaker 1: And so, yeah, I kind.
Speaker 2: Of felt that was the case in twenty sixteen because if you remember, they had jersey retirement ceremony and they put him in the team's Hall of Fame, and Baseball allowed him to participate in those ceremonies, and then they did the statue. And my thinking then was, with Pete alive, this is probably it, right, this is probably what else do you have jersey retirement Hall of Fame statue?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: With his passing, this event on Wednesday, as it relates to the Reds doing something formally to celebrate Pete Rose's life, career accomplishments, and the fact that I think to this day he still is the face of the Cincinnati Reds.
Speaker 1: This is probably it. And for on the West side of Cincinnati, he's still the face of West side Cincinnati. I talk to people from that area who've been here their whole lives in that area where Pete came from, from Western Hills in the like, and you know, they don't even think Reds. They think this is this is the baseball player, This is the baseball player of all time. Sure. I mean, I know I live on the West Side. I have met people.
Speaker 2: I met a guy who has a lot of Pete Rose memorabili you who probably couldn't tell you five players on the current Reds just loves Pete Rose and loves that era. And look, I know people who would tell you their relationship, their relationship with baseball was badly damaged in nineteen eighty nine when Pete was effectively kicked out of the game.
Speaker 1: You're right.
Speaker 2: Look I've said this, and people get mad at me or disagree with me. I still believe he is the face of the Cincinnati Reds. He is the most identical for better for worse. Sure, the most identifiable figure, Not Johnny Bench, not anybody else, I believe around the country, when you say big red machine, the first name that pops up is Pete Rose.
Speaker 1: Now that's no knock on anybody else on that When do you think that's justified?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I do too. I mean, I'm.
Speaker 2: Forty seven years old, so I grew up. I remember forty one ninety two. I remember Pete's final pseudo season as an active player in nineteen eighty six. I distinctly remember him as manager, and I certainly remember everything that would happen over the course of the subsequent I guess three and a half decades. But even I can tell you how famous Pete Rose was in the nineteen seventies. You know, he was named Athlete of the Decade, I believe, by Sports illustrator Sport magazine. There was a level of fame and notoriety that he had when the Big Red Machine was at its heyday that I don't think anybody else enjoyed. And you know, Pete used to say, because a lot of time has been spent, you know, sort of deconstructing the relationship that Pete Rose and Johnny Bench had, and that's not for me to do, but I've heard Pete say Johnny's issue was he wasn't from Cincinnati.
Speaker 1: I was, and so that matters. Man.
Speaker 2: You know, Joe Morgan is beloved. Joe Morgan is the greatest second baseman who ever lived. Joe Morgan was the best player of those two teams in seventy five and seventy six. Johnny Bench is the greatest cutcher of all time. But I think it would have been impossible for those guys, or anybody else on that team to forge the relationship with the public that Pete did, because they weren't from here.
Speaker 1: You're right. When I moved to Cincinnati in nineteen ninety four, the first thing I noticed after a very short period of time was this is one of the most provincial towns I could ever have moved to. You know, I lived in Nashville, Tennessee, and you think of all the things that Nashville is, and I lived in Saint Louis, which is huge Cardinals country. It really is a baseball town too. I lived in Chicago as a kid growing up, but being from Cincinnati and then not being from Cincinnati and being accepted into Cincinnati is a tough road to hoe. You know, I've been here for thirty one years now, and I just still there's a disconnect there between people who've up here all their lives and somebody like me. Yeah, you know what I mean. So I get it. He was from Cincinnati, Johnny wasn't It makes sense. As we look to Wednesday night, let's go through the schedule. We're gonna be at the Holy Grail. You'll be there with Rocky and Eddie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll be with Eddie and Rocky. We're gonna I'm gonna leave my show for the day because I badly want to be a part of this because it's gonna be a lot of fun, and it'd be fun to be on with those guys, but to be at the Holy Grail, be there before this night for me as a Reds fan, as a Cincinnatian, and you know, to a degree, you know, my dad passed away sixteen years ago. My dad revered Pete Rose, and so just selfishly, I'm like, you know, in twenty sixteen, we did a lot of broadcasts surrounding Pete Rose Weekend and I kind of shoehorned my way into those things, and I said, like, I want to be a part of it, mainly because, like Indy cools hell, for my dad to be here watching me do a show about Pete Rose, and you don't know, he may be, it may be, but I to be there on Wednesday is going to be a lot of fun. And we're gonna have a sellout crowd. You know, we'll see if the team itself can can Honorpete by you know, scoring more than two runs.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it's gonna be a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: We'll beat the Holy Grail, Eddie and Rocky and myself, and then I'll hang out and do the inside pitch till six.
Speaker 1: Forty extra innings, extra innings.
Speaker 2: I haven't hosted extra innings I think in two years for whatever reason. I don't think i've I've had to do and not had to do. I don't think I've gotten to do extra innings in two years. So yeah, I'll be here for that late on Wednesday night.
Speaker 1: Fantastic. You just made your reference to today's modern day Reds, do you? And this has happened now ever since the twenty four runs spanking they gave the Orioles, and then and then the game where they just rocked mccolors in Houston over the weekend. I looked at my wife. We're watching the game, and they score ten runs in the first inning. They won't score for the next three games. I know they won't because that's what always happens. They have these gigantic outbursts, whether it's terrible pitching on the other side, which was the case on Saturday with mccullors Junior, or the bats just decide they all get in sync at the same time and they're going and they're rolling. When you watch them in a game like that, you go, man, what an offensive juggernaut this team can be. And then the rest of the series or for the next week. It's like power outage. Yeah, do you think that when they score a lot of runs.
Speaker 2: I do, but not because god, they used up all their hits. They're just not a good offensive team. They've played forty two games and in eleven of them they've scored one run or less. So what's the outlier. The outlier is the twenty four runs or a ten run first inning. So you know, I mean, let's face it, they're not obviously playing tonight, which is why you and I are here, But tomorrow night they're more likely to score zero or one runs than they are to score ten team or twenty four. So to me, it has nothing to do with a huge offensive output. And then you assume they're not going to score many runs the next day. A below average offensive team on a game to game basis is very likely to not score that many runs, no matter what they did the previous day. Again, eleven into forty two, that's what twenty eight twenty nine percent of the time they've scored either one or zero runs. Now they have won one nothing games, but for the most part, you're held to that run total. You're not gonna beat anybody, and so I don't view it as much as god they score thirteen runs one night and zero the next, or they score twenty four runs one night and won the next. This team just has way too many games where they just do not score. And that's regardless, that's independent of what happened the night before. And I think the thing for me that is kind of frustrating is if you look at them in terms of roster construction, they have looked like an incomplete team for a while. That goes back to February and March conversations you and I had about out man, when depth becomes an issue, is this team going to be able to answer the bell? And I feared the answer was going to be no, And so far, over the first forty two games the answer has been no.
Speaker 1: Just a few minutes left and I don't have the Bengals schedule in front of me. Okay, yeah, but last year the Bengals played two very beatable teams that this started their schedule. Does it matter as much who the Bengals are playing then how they're playing at the start of the season.
Speaker 2: Well, prior to last year, I would have said who matters? Because what were you looking for. You were looking for new head coaches and rookie quarterbacks, and that's what the Bengals got Week one, right, they got Patriots Trod Mayo and Jacoby Brissett played that game. You were looking for a favorable quarterback, they got. They got beaten a week two they played Kansas City, Week three Washington. But again it was going to be a rookie quarterback and a new head coach and dan Quinn well, that goes out the window. I Now, it's what do they do between now in the first game whenever that is, and against whomever it is, to be in a better position to hit the ground running than they've been since twenty twenty one, because each of the last three years they've started oh to two. Last year they started oh to three. And as much as you could sort of shrug it off and go boy, they have plenty of time. When you have championship aspirations, those games can come back to haunt you. Look, if they got off to a faster start in twenty twenty two, maybe they don't have to go to Kansas City and play in the AFC Championship game. If they get off to a faster start in twenty twenty three, even without Joe Burrow, they make the playoffs, and if they get off to a faster start last year and win winnable games, they're a playoff team with a healthy Joe Burrow, and then who knows what happens. So it's not so much about who they play, although I'm always interested in are any of the AFC North games in primetime, especially on the road, that sort of thing I'm interested in if they have pockets where you know, maybe they're going to go a long stretch of time without playing a home game or a road game. But more than anything else, I want to know it's different about this team to start the season that enables them to get off to a quicker start than they have the last three years.
Speaker 1: All right, Mowager, you can catch him at the Holy Grail with Eddie and Rocky three o'clock Wednesday. You can always hear him on ESPN fifteen thirty, except for Wednesday, because he's all reads, all the time. On Wednesday here on the Home of the Reds seven hundred WLW, thank you, Moe, thank you, celebrating Pete Rose tonight and ahead of the celebration on Wednesday night, at Great American Ballpark. It's been long waited, long deserved, and it's finally happening here, which is to full out fourteen night on May fourteenth, a month after what would have been Pete Rose's birthday, and finally the Cincinnati Reds on behalf of Major League Baseball, I might add, are celebrating the life and career of one Peter Edward Rose. And is this the path to the Hall of Fame? And all of the rest of those questions still hanging out there. But to talk to somebody like this next game, one of my favorite folks to talk about anything with, except of course his problems that he has occasionally, which I can't go into because of hippo laws. But to talk to this guy, I think is the pinnacle of this hour. And it's the of course one and only fur Ball, Andy Furman, who knew Pete Pete Rose, He covered Pete Rose, he loves Pete Rose. So Andy, the floor is yours your thoughts.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I really appreciate the intro as always, and I always love being with you. And it's great that the Reds are off, but you know, no worries because we're here and I think we would be even more entertaining than the raids.
Speaker 4: As we speak, let me.
Speaker 3: Right right. You know, you use the term that I covered Pete Rose.
Speaker 4: I don't like that. But he's a friend, he's a friend of mine.
Speaker 3: I want all these media people say they covered No, you know what that means. It means they went to a game and saw him play. Didn't cover the guy. Okay. I spent time when I live with the guy because I worked at the old Tonia race Course.
Speaker 4: I was the pr guy there and.
Speaker 3: Who was our best customer?
Speaker 4: Pete Rose.
Speaker 3: He was there every single night during the off season.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 3: And you could tell he was there because if you looked at the toe board and he placed the bed, the odds would swing in a different direction.
Speaker 4: All right, So we move along.
Speaker 3: So he went on on a trip to Japan, came back with a big bag, came into the cloth house, came into the press box, opened the back, say he and you take a look at this. There was ten thousand dollars in cash. I mean the guy he was at a car shil somewhere in Japan. But the real story that I had with Pete Rose was this one. You know, during various races. We'd go down there to make presentations and they win a circle, put a blanket over the horse, get me troll, whatever it may be. I had to go down there, you know, several times in an evening for a big race, and sometimes it was rainy and muddy. I came back and I came back my shoes a roll full of mud. Come back to the press box. Pete Rose looks and my shoes, little shoes are disgusting. I hate those shoes. But really I do not like your shoes.
Speaker 4: Day. They really suck.
Speaker 3: I said, Oh my gosh, I mean, come on, bet the late lay up. Next night, he comes with a box, a shoe box. He says, these are for you. I said, what are they? He says, they're the shoes I want you to wear. These. They were six hundred dollars a pair of alligator shoes. Oh wow, I said, I can't take those. I said, it's speed. I just can't take them from it. Don't worry about it. I've got six pair of them. They're different colors. He gave them to me, and I said, well, I can't go down to the windows circle in the mud with these shoes. I mean, I don't want to root them. He says, hey, schmuck, where do you think alligators live?
Speaker 4: Really? I mean, so he.
Speaker 3: Gave me the shoes. I mean buried in my closet right now. Really, he's the best, the best.
Speaker 1: Did you ever wear the shoes?
Speaker 3: Never warn there my pet Rose shoes that are in my closet now, never wear them.
Speaker 4: And that's my memory. I love him to death.
Speaker 3: But there's another story because years ago I was a part owner. I think I owned two percent of the Richmond Roosters baseball team in the Independent League.
Speaker 4: We sold the team. They moved to somewhere in Michigan.
Speaker 3: I don't know, same league as Florence Yawl's Okay, Independent Frontier League. And they want them to have the All Star game in Richmond. So we have Pete Rose. Pete Rose was a good speaker.
Speaker 4: They wanted me. Want the cash. He wanted like.
Speaker 3: Ten thousand dollars, you know, to be a speaker. They spent their day with the guys with the team. He was wanted them, He's always wanted them. He's a great speaker. The guy was like a magnet with people. And that night we drove back from Richmond, Indiana, where did he go straight to Litonia Race Course and went to the window and made some bets. But that's fine, there's nothing wrong with it. It's not illegal, Okay. But the following year there was a franchise in Wilmington, Ohio, and Wilmington wanted him. Okay, So we talked and he said he'd got to see whatever it may be.
Speaker 4: He said, here's the deal.
Speaker 3: If I'm going to Wilmington, I want to fly there. I'm not driving to Wilmington, and I said, Pete, you know it's like a forty five minute drive. Nope, I want a plane. That So Arnie Mets our good friend, piece good friend, my good buddy, Arnie Mets Pete Rose and myself we meet at the airport, you know, the Luncon Airport, and we get on this private plane this Arnie, Pete, myself and the pilot, and we're going over to Wilmington. And it took maybe about twenty two minutes from the entire flight in the air. While we're up in the air, this is Pete Rose's humor. Okay, Hey, Andy, Arnie, you guys know how to fly a plane. I said, no, Pete, I really don't. He said, what are we gonna do if the pilot it's a heart attack. That's Pete Rose's humor. That's what Pete was all about. Always joking, always laughing. You know, you go around people all the time, you talk to people, you see people, and there's always a dun oh, how you doing well?
Speaker 5: Not really?
Speaker 3: My back hurts.
Speaker 4: How you doing on?
Speaker 3: My answer sick? How you doing? I hate my boss.
Speaker 4: I hate my job.
Speaker 3: Never and all the years I've been with Pete Rose, never ever has he been down, negative, complaining about anything or anybody. The man is a prince.
Speaker 4: I love him to death.
Speaker 3: It's a shame they honoring him after his death, but they're honor going nevertheless. And I would love to see Major League Baseball do for Pete Rose what they do for Jackie Robinson. I love to see everybody wear a number fourteen jersey that day as they do with Jackie Robinson. They wear a forty two on their back for Jackie Robinson day on the fifteenth of April when he was signed to Major League Baseball. I got a lot more, but I just want you comments on Pete Rose because you know, look, he's a lightning rod. No doubt there's a whole bunch of people that love him. But also I think on the other side there's people that either envy him or can't stand him or hate him because an ego maniacs. To get to know him is to love him period.
Speaker 1: Well, Andy, I will tell you that I only got the opportunity to really sit down and talk with Pete Rose one time. It's when I was doing Afternoons on the Fox and he was doing a charity thing out at the Mighty Ducks hockey game out at the Garden, and he was promoting that they had him out there as the special celebrity to raise money for a charity at a Mighty Ducks hockey game. So that's my only exposure. But I will tell you in that fifteen to twenty minutes, you're right just to talk to Pete Rose. He was mesmerizing. He was a person of the people, and he was one of the easiest guys in the world to talk to and telling stories and just and I thought all the things I'd heard about Pete Rose ever since I got to Cincinnati and before that, because I was here after the band and after he was out of baseball. But all the things i'd heard just kind of melted away, and my impression of Pete Rose all revolved around actually meeting him and knowing him, because you're right to know him is way different than the perception you might have had otherwise, especially being an out of towner like I was and not being a lifelong Reds fan. To finally meet Pete Rose was a great thrill and it exceeded my expectations.
Speaker 3: So you got one more funny, Yeah, one more. I mean I was hosting a co host in work for Fox Sports Radio, and for years I was the morning co host of Mike North, who was just inducted into Chicago Radio Hall of Fame. He was a great guy, Mike North. I love him. But right now I kind of cut back and I'm doing like fill ins and weekends. So I was doing a weekend shift on a Saturday afternoon and my co host, why can't who it was at the time, he was talking about Pete Rose in some light. I mean, it wasn't negative. It was talking about him for some reason. And we went to break and I talked to him and he's in La obviously, and I'm here We're doing the show by remote, and I said, let's get him on. We said, what are you talking about it? I said, well, you know you mentioned Pete. I said, then you get him. During the break, I called Pete and the next break he got on the air with us. I mean, you know who would do that? I mean, really, I contact people every.
Speaker 4: Day of my life.
Speaker 3: Okay, I call people, I write people, and I'm totally at times. And you know this, he writes that people are busy. I'm ignored, not me, but people ignore you. That's what they do. They're busy.
Speaker 4: They don't want to talk back.
Speaker 3: I mean, Pete Rose is always there, always been there, never turned me down for a phone call, for an interview, whatever it may have been. He was always there for me. I mean, that's just the way he was. And we were on the radio and nationally on Fox Sports for at least twenty twenty five minutes, and that's just the way he is, you know, And I miss him dearly. You know I think that I think major League Baseball.
Speaker 4: Missus him dearly.
Speaker 3: I really do. He's a great ambassador he was for Major League Baseball. I think it's a shame that there's so much controversy swirling around them, especially now. I mean, you can't turn left or right, whether anything about gambling, you know, involving baseball bet now that he had all these betting operations, you go to the ballpark that got bill boards about betting. I mean, come on, really, let it go. You know, I'm seeing what's happening now, and i want to relate this to something really stupid, but I'm going to do it anyway that God bless the family or the police Henderson. But the policeman who is killed by the.
Speaker 4: Share deputy.
Speaker 3: Right, and there's a possibility that this lunatic or killed him in his car may get off with a mental deal. Right, he should be hung, really hung on Fountain Square. And if he gets out of that, I mean, and he's gone free or go to jail, whatever it may be. I mean, really there is no law whatsoever. But p Rose still can't get into the Hall of Fame. I know it's a stretch, but I'm trying to make some comparison to see how weird some things are.
Speaker 1: Well, your takes are are sometimes the weirdest things that I hear in an entire show. I don't know how you can compare a vehicular homicide of a sheriff's deputy.
Speaker 3: You know, keeping Pete Rose out is something that really and absolutely free.
Speaker 1: Andy. Look, in my estimation, there was absolutely no justification whatsoever that Pete Rose wasn't in the Hall of Fame twenty years ago. There's none because Baseball turned a blind eye to players doing and performance enhancing drugs after the strike in the mid nineties, and he had all the disputed asterisk home run records. But that's what baseball wanted because they needed to bring the fans back. And then when it came to light, then when it came to light that Mark McGuire, maybe Sammy Sosa, Jose Cardenseko, you know, Barry Bonds were using and these aid these drugs that aided them to hit all these home runs and break all these records that they're they're now shunned and they may not get in the Hall of Fame. And that's a travesty too, because that was on Major League Baseball and what they allowed, what they turned their heads from knowing it was going on, and now they blackball these players. It's unbelievable. And it all goes back to that idiot who was the commissioner of Major League Baseball who created the lifetime ban in the first place. Kenton Mountain a mountain, Kenton landis who said that this is the law of the land. Do I think that baseball players or participants in athletic competitions should be able to wager and influence the outcome of games. No, but should it be a death penalty? Hell no.
Speaker 3: Well look, let's go back to the nineteen ninety Black Sox World Series that he influenced, the World Series. I mean, so it is the possibility today.
Speaker 4: I get that.
Speaker 3: But you've got a guy like ty Cobbs in the Hall of Fame and he kills somebody, he shot somebody. Okay, he's in the Hall of Fame. All I'm saying is this just take one case. In one case of particular, that's Pete Rose. Here's the all time hit record, and he did not any drugs to help him get those hits. Period in the story, you got a zero in put the blinders on.
Speaker 4: Look what he did.
Speaker 3: Look at his record and how did he do it? Boom, yay, gambled, yay, beg Okay, did that alter or affect his hits?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: End of story.
Speaker 1: No, you're right, and the hit record is in the Hall of fame, but Pete's bust should be there as well, and it should have happened, not posthumously. It should have happened, as I mentioned twenty years ago, but they were just reticent to do it. You're right. Everybody has a betting app now, ESPN, who covers game, who broadcast Major League Baseball games, has a bet app now.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's.
Speaker 1: Such hypocrisy to the highest level.
Speaker 3: Are you going to tell me that major league not baseball players but athletes in general are not wagering. I mean, come on, are you kidding me? They had an NBA official who was kicked out of the league for betting. They're doing it all the time, and now that it's so easy to do, we could do it on your phone, they are doing it. They may not be betting on their own team, on their own game, they may not be betting on anything, but they're betting. That's what they do. Our society bets. They wager. I'm not saying it's good to bed, but it's there and they do it.
Speaker 1: No question, Andy, no question. Any comments while we have a few more minutes left, any comments on the upcoming release of the Bengals schedule, which is also going to happen on Wednesday night, which will be overshadowed here in Cincinnati.
Speaker 4: Probably don't want to keep this.
Speaker 3: I am shocked that an announcement like that gets the attention that it has. I mean, it just shows you the marketing machine of the National Football League and the interest obviously in the fans in the National Football League because you know, I know on Fox Sports.
Speaker 4: Radio, football moves the needle.
Speaker 3: That's basically what it does. They don't talk hockey, there's no hockey talk. We talk a little bit NBA basketball playoffs since we do not during this playoffs. And baseball, yeah, and baseball. I don't think they touched baseball. We don't, I mean we are I haven't. We don't talk baseball maybe until the playoffs. Really, so, what does that tell you that what the fans want? They want action, They want a start at a finish. Why don't like baseball because baseball players are wonderful, it's one and done, it's drama.
Speaker 1: Well, don't you admit there's an awful lot of interest because of the NFL's marketing, and they like they stop playing after the Super Bowl. But the NFL is never out of the headlines. I agree with that's just no doubt. That's the point. As a PR person, you should respect the NFL's PR gravitas.
Speaker 3: Oh it's a PR machine, there's no doubt in my mind. But the thing is with the NFL, less is more. What do I mean by that seventeen games? That that is not anywhere near one hundred and sixty two that the Major League Baseball players play because they're meaningless Tomorrow night when the Reds play the White Sox. In the scheme of things, what does it mean? It doesn't mean anything. Really, It's entertainment. If you want to go, kids will love it. Right, But again, there's no start, there's no finish. It doesn't mean anything after.
Speaker 4: They win or lose. Right, you may look back.
Speaker 3: In September and say, well, if they would have won that series back in April, maybe they could have won this and could have moved into the playoffs. But other than that, it doesn't mean anything. But in football, look what the Bengals did. They dropped their first couple of games, they lost the opening game to the worst team in the league, New England, and now they didn't make the playoffs. Mean you look back, seventeen games mean a lot. Every game means something. Every game really doesn't mean anything in baseball.
Speaker 6: I agree.
Speaker 1: I don't know why baseball plays one hundred and sixty two games.
Speaker 4: But it money.
Speaker 3: Yunny when you have a question, it's all about the green cabbage. That's you know, gelp, that's what it is. But I will tell you this much. They didn't do any famous for anybody, especially the fans when they expanded the playoffs. You play one hundred and sixty two games, then you're going deep into the playoffs. You can't figure out who the best teams are. Then when they had one hundred and fifty four games and they had eight and eight in each league, eight and eight, and they had the winners of each league, American and nationball to the World Series.
Speaker 4: Boom.
Speaker 3: You figured it out during the regular season who's the best in each division, American and National and you played in the World Series. Now it doesn't mean anything. You go in a wildcard team could go there and win the World Series. But again, it's about money. It's about TV money, and that's you know. That's the way it is. Sure well as good as a bed, I don't know. I don't particularly enjoy it.
Speaker 4: I don't know what.
Speaker 1: It proves the important thing. And let's come back to the original start of the conversation. Wednesday night is a special night, you would agree, and it's very important that the fans and the Reds and the city gets to celebrate a true Cincinnati icon on Wednesday night for the first time really in a long time, and it's long overdue. And seven out of WLW, obviously is the home of the Reds be a big part of that celebration. We'll start with our broadcast as Moegger was talking just a little while ago, at three o'clock from the Holy Grail, and just take you right through the ball game. So be there, looking forward to a great night and always look forward to our conversations. Andy Furman, thank you so much once again being part of a rare nightcap. The next nightcap app isn't scheduled unless there's a Reds rain out, which can always happen until Memorial Day night, May twenty sixth. And I hope to talk.
Speaker 4: To you then, God bless you really.
Speaker 1: And I got to end this way there. You can't spell Furman without f you. All right, so good so far. We still have a little time to spend talking about Pete Rose and the special celebration on Wednesday night at Great American Ballpark, which seven hundred WLW, of course, will be a big part of in bringing to you if you can't be at the game on Wednesday night as we celebrate fourteen. So just after the top of the hour, just after the news, coming up next, we will have a discussion with I think the biggest Pete Rose fan I don't know, Andy Furman, he's right up there, and maybe they're one A and one B when it comes to being fans of number fourteen, Charlie Hustle. But the wild Man will be on next to talk about Pete Rose's long overdue celebration on Wednesday night. Coming up in just a few minutes our of this nightcap this evening, and we're still in Pete Rose mode with the big celebration night at GADP this Wednesday night. A guy who's at Reds games all the time, I'm sure he's not going to miss this, although I hope he can can be for this one because he's one of the biggest Pete Rose fans I've ever met in my life. And that's saying something around here. Wild man Walker joins us for a few minutes tonight on seven hundred WLW wild Man. Are you excited for Wednesday Night and the honoring of your hero?
Speaker 6: Well, I've been counting the days so since they announced that it would be on Wednesday night. First pitch seven fourteen. How ironic that fourteen.
Speaker 1: I don't think there's any irony. I think that was a planned deal.
Speaker 6: But okay, well that's also starts on Friday's badge number and dragon it by the.
Speaker 1: Way, you would know that. What were we going to say?
Speaker 6: Well, the Great American Ballpark capacity is forty eight and fourteen. The largest regular season crowd ever at Great American Ballpark took place on the July third, twenty twenty three, when forty four thousand, seventy three showed up. There is a very good chance that this could be the largest regular season crowd and Great American Ballpark history. And that's saying something. When you mentioned the name Pete Rose, that would tell you right there how many people love that man. So you know what I say to Rob Manfred, you hate live.
Speaker 1: Rob Manfred is the least of your worries when it comes to how Major League Baseball has treated Pete rose over the yere. He's just the latest placeholder. He needs to get up off his stick, so to speak, and remedy this now. And are you one of those people that just don't care anymore since Pete has passed and said it should have happen and when he was alive, and you know, major League Baseball has already blown it and they can't make up for it.
Speaker 6: Oh, I agree with Pete one hundred percent. That you know, if he couldn't be there, I mean, it's really for the family, So what's the point. But they just you know, here's the thing to Gary Jeff. Even if Manfred rules in favor of him, he still has to be put on the ballot by the Hall of Fame, and they're the ones that came up with the rule to keep him out. So that doesn't guarantee anything. If Manfred says, okay, I'm going to reinstate him, he still has to be put on the ballot by the Hall of Fame committee. Then the writers, and you know some of them writers there the whole leader. Then now there's a few of them in this town that never did anything wrong. They wouldn't vote for Pete. So to me, it's all mute. I mean, like I said, one hundred times, the Pete Rose they had the Reds have the number retired, his number, his statues outside, and his jerseys retire.
Speaker 1: That's good enough for me. Do you think they should make this an annual thing, Pete Rose Knight every year on whatever date it falls on.
Speaker 6: Nah, I don't know, now, Just well once is enough. Just as you know that they set the record, that's even better. That's that's really if we set the record with the attendants, that'd be great. And you know, I mean that when your Reds picked the schedule, they picked it against one of the lousiest teams during the week. And I don't know if they thought that the crowd would respond like they did, but they did because the White Sox are not good. I mean they're not good at all. And it's a week night, and I know they're giving away p Rose jerseys to everybody that comes in, but still a Wednesday night, forty four thousand in the house. I'll tell you they're playing lousy and the White Sox steak.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll tell you what, wild Man. For our part, the Home of the Reds is going all out there they're treating this like Opening Day because we're going to be out there at the Holy Grail at yeah. Absolute, but we're doing it right. We're paying our homage to Number fourteen. So on another subject, let's talk about Bingles schedule release on Wednesday. It's happening the same day is the Pete Rose game night game celebration. Are you more concent I won't worry.
Speaker 6: I won't worry about that until i'm home after the game. I mean, I'm sure i'll get my phone, but I don't really get excited about the schedule from the perspective.
Speaker 1: Of the Bengals fan that you are. And I talked to Moegger about this, and I'll ask you the same question. Does it matter who the Bengals play and win or how they play, especially to start this season? Isn't that the key? Really?
Speaker 6: I don't care who they play when they start the season. They'll be ready this time, or Zach Taylor will be fired, They'll be ready to play the opening game. I guarantee you this time, Zach Taylor is on the hot seat, and those boys will be ready to play because they're losing that game to the New England Patriots cost them a chance to be in the playoffs, and that was that. That was Zach Taylor's bolt one percent. They'll be ready. I'm sure we'll get a couple of primetime games, which is cool. I don't want the Bengals going overseas to play. That's a loss. I don't care. They could play Little Sisters of the Poor. They would lose that game going overseas to play all the games here.
Speaker 1: All right, as God intended it. So I think that not only did the New England loss at the beginning of last season keep them out of the playoffs, obviously from a mathematical standpoint, but from a psychological standpoint, I think it probably cost them a few other games during the season because their heads just weren't right. And that does go to coaching, doesn't it. I Mean, obviously there were issues with injuries and talent. That's always an issue. But you gotta have you got to have almost a force greg mindset, don't you.
Speaker 4: Well, without a doubt?
Speaker 6: I mean, because you know there's only sixteen seventeen games. I mean, you've got to come out ready to play every damn game.
Speaker 1: Every game.
Speaker 6: I mean, those the New England Patriots when they were coached by Bill Belichick. They came out ready to play every game. Now they didn't win every game, but those guys came out they were ready to play every game. But it's just so sad that we've had to watch Zach Taylor the last three years.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say it getting ready to play, right, But it's not just it's not just last season, wild man. It seems every year the Bengals start like a snail and then you know, they got to act like a thoroughbred race horse just to get to five hundred or or hopefully sniff the playoffs. This this early season slump every year cannot continue. And if it does, you said, justifiably, Zach should be gone.
Speaker 6: The last three years, they've you know, they've they've come out of the gate Lowsey and you know, and again, you know, if Zach Taylor's fold, but the media here in this town, they give him a pass. They did him get away with it, and then he just throws out these excuses and the media buys it, and it makes it drives you crazy. The real fans know, they see it.
Speaker 1: You've got to be ready to play.
Speaker 6: I mean, you got to have the guys football players like baseball players, basketball players, the creatures of habit man. You know, if you're gonna get hurt, you're gonna get hurt. You know, why are you so worried about it. I'm getting hurt in a in a preseason game that had it just happens. If it happens, it happens, you're gonna get hurt. When you try not to get hurt, that's when you do get hurt. And they haven't been ready, and that they better be ready this year. That's all I got to say, because if they lose the first game to start the season, this town's gonna go bizarre. They're gonna go crazy.
Speaker 1: You got a bone to pick with Trey Hendrickson too.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, Trey Henderson. You know, I wanted to play the Bengals heavy under contract, so I don't know why he's bitching about it.
Speaker 1: You're gonna get He's gonna.
Speaker 6: Get twenty million, fifteen million or whatever he's gonna get because our franchise tag his butt. But shut up, shut up about the negotiations in public, to shut your mouth, you know, and talk about and do it in private, to shut up. Don't bring it to do so the fans can get all upset and the fans will know what they're talking about either because Trey Henderson he's great, a great pass rusher, but he's not much like a guy that can stop the run. But the money he's gonna get paid now, he's, you know, going public. The Bengals haven't talked to me. Blah blah blah, shut up, shut up and play.
Speaker 1: Tell you something else that's on my radar, and it will be the only time that this this league is on my radar. Is it's Opening night coming up with my Indiana fever and Caitlin Clark. I know you you fell in love with that girl watching her last season in their first year in professional women's basketball. Are you excited for that at all?
Speaker 6: I'm not really excited, but I'll be tuning in watching some of the games. But I am gonna buy a Caitlyn Clark funko. I'm gonna buy Caitlyn Clark funko.
Speaker 1: Very nice.
Speaker 4: Yes, don't.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what a funko is.
Speaker 6: Oh, you don't know what a funko is? Okay, well google it up. Google it up. The Reds gave them away. They give away, Hey, Hadio Suarez funkos. They give away Joey Vado funkos, give away Johnny Bench funkos.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, was there ever a wild Band Funko as far as you know, No.
Speaker 6: No, Wildman Wobbler, Wildman Wobbler cyclones history. They gave away baboheads. But I'm the only Wobbler. Yeah, you don't have a Wildman Wobbler.
Speaker 1: No, I don't have you got you got I'll get you one? Yeah, well you will? You will you sign it for me?
Speaker 6: Well, of course I must have signed a thousand of those that night they gave him away at the game. Yeah, I'll send you a picture of what it looks like. Okay, all right, wild Man, I'll give you a wild Man Wildler.
Speaker 1: Yes, so you're going to the game obviously Wednesday night.
Speaker 6: I'm going down early. I'll be down there around four thirty and I'll be holding court kissing babies near the Pete Rose statue, and I'm probably not going to go into about six thirty, so I got meeting a couple of people, but I'll be early just to experience the scene and see what people were doing and that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: It's a resurrection of the rail game Wednesday night, Pete Rose Celebration Night.
Speaker 6: None of those bums are going None of those bums are going.
Speaker 1: Well, at least was there at least once.
Speaker 6: Right, I'm the lead bumbs, so I'll be.
Speaker 1: There all right, wild Man, Thanks for your time. Man. Good stuff from wild Man Walker tonight on Pete Rose Celebration Night, Wednesday night at the Reds game against the White Socks. They'll be back at it tomorrow night. As the homestand continues or returns to Cincinnati, and up next Dave Hatter for a few minutes of tech talk. You're on seven Hunter WLW KAV Gary Jeff turning to our tech guru, our friend who even calls himself Doomsday Dave or Tinfoil Hat Dave, which proves he's really living in another age for a guy who works in cyberspace for a living. But he tells you about the threats that are out there, things to look out for, and sometimes for some of these people that may be a little esoteric, and they go, I don't know how this really affects me, but this could affect anybody who's interested in bitcoin. A huge Bitcoin ATM fraud recently hit Arizona very hard. Millions of people or millions of dollars were lost in this scheme, and it's something you need to look out for. If it sounds too good to be true, it might be bitcoin or the fraud that's connected with this story. Dave Hatter, how you doing.
Speaker 5: I'm good, Gary, Jeff as always, thanks for having me on, and you know, I appreciate the venue to talk about these things, and I think it is important to try to give people real world examples. And you know, here's one that's hit the press. This is not exclusive to Ara Zone by any means, but apparently it's been somewhat rampant there. But I just want to start out by reminding people the scammers that are attacking us digitally now are basically old school con artists who just have new ways to reach us. Whether it's text, it's email, it's voice, it's video games, social media. Right, there's all these different channels where people are now, and they can reach huge numbers of people at little to no cost, and in most cases they're offshore, so at little to no risk to them. And you know they're commerce. Of course, they're going to steal your money if you make it easy for them. So this is just another example of how they will leverage easy existing channels again, email, text, et cetera to reach you and then try to use social engineering to convince you to do something that's not in your interest. In this particulter case, it might be a text that claims to be from the IRS. Lots of people have gotten these texts that claims that they owe tolls. Right. It could be an email that claims to be from the FBI or local sheriff. I mean, it literally could be anything. But usually usually they're going to go with some sort of government agency angle. They're going to tell you, you know, you've got to warrant out, you've violated some kind of law something like that, right, catch you up guard all entities.
Speaker 1: All entities and agencies, by the way, that do not text or call you. They'll send you a letter, or they may come visit you in person, but they're not going to call or text you.
Speaker 5: Well, that's exactly right, Garry, Jeff. And that's an important part of the story is that you know, for example, the IRS, go to the IRS's website, they will tell you exactly what they will and will not do.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 5: So, if you think that you have been contacted by some sort of government agency because you've done some bad thing. Ninety nine point nine nine nine percent likelihood they will not call or text you first. But then I call, They're not going to text you or send you an email. Okay, So the first thing you should do is stop and go out of band. That's what we nerds like to call. Find a different way to communicate than the email.
Speaker 4: Or whatever you got.
Speaker 5: Don't use any phone numbers, don't click any links in an email or a text or whatever, because they're easy to scoop. If the IRS supposedly is contacting you, or the handling accounting, sheriff shops or whatever, you go find their website. You go find a form you can sell out on that website, or find a phone number you can call and call them. Do not do not go find an ATM that you can put cash into in exchange for bitcoin to pay the criminals, because that's the scam, right, They're trying to convince you you're guilty of some crime and that you can get off the hook if you go find an ATM that does bitcoin, which these are you are fairly common now.
Speaker 1: And the thing is that that bitcoin is not regulated, right, correct.
Speaker 5: So again, these folks are very creative. They go where the people are. They'll use whatever social engineering slash lies they need to to catch you off guard, catch you without you know, stopping to think. How realistic is it that the Hamlin County Sheriff's office would tell me I need to go get bitcoin out of an ATM to pay off a.
Speaker 3: Fine or something.
Speaker 5: And I mean, let's be real, it's not realistic at all. Call them and they'll tell you that, you know. So, I think it's really important to just constant keep reminding people that you have to be extremely skeptical and vigilant. These scams are everywhere. These folks are smart and creative. And the more skeptically you are, the more you slow down, take a breath, Remember, go out of van, you reach out using numbers, emails, whatever that you can verify on your own, your incidents or your likelihood of you being scammed will go way down.
Speaker 1: Excellent advice. I mean, I just don't even pay attention. I've gotten somebody of the toll text, you know, from some toll that apparently I went through and I didn't pay a fine in Florida, and I'm going, well, I haven't been to Florida, so.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've gotten several from the Ohio Turnpike. I'm like, well, I couldn't even tell you the last time I was even near. That's well, let's have driven through it and not.
Speaker 4: Paid a toll.
Speaker 5: So yeah, that's again skepticism, awareness, vigilance, you will vastly reduce the likelihood that you fall prey to this.
Speaker 1: How do you feel about bitcoin in general, Dave? You know, it's still on a lot of people's minds, and it is increasing in popularity. What are your thoughts just generally right now on bitcoin itself.
Speaker 5: Well, you know, it's way up again. I'm in favor of it, of seeming you understand that it's a speculative investment, you know, I think if you're looking at it as an investment versus let's say the stock market, and you're going to go all in and put all your money in there, I think you're potentially setting yourself up for total disaster. You know, I have a very small bitcoin position. I occasionally kick, you know, I might put twenty bucks a week into it or something, So you know, even if I lost it all, it's just not that big of a deal for me, but it continues to go up. I think, you know, it does. I think it's proven itself as a store of value. I like the fact that it's not regulated. I think it has a future. But I just want to strongly, strongly encourage everyone. You know, don't take Dave Patter's advices investment advice.
Speaker 1: And you're not a certified financial planner.
Speaker 5: I am not Gary, Jeff, I am not, So you should not take any investment advice from me.
Speaker 3: And you know, I think you should look at it as.
Speaker 5: A speculative thing. I think it's a good idea to have, you know, have a little bitcoin, but don't put all your money in bitcoin. It's very vulnerable and it could be catastrophic for you if you do that.
Speaker 1: Dave Patter as always, thank you so much. Watch out for these scams.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: If they tell you to go to an ATM and get bitcoin and it's the sheriff's department, it ain't the sheriff's department, and you're going to lose whatever money you take out. Thank you so much, sir, my pleasure, thank you. More of the Nightcap. In just a moment after this news break on seven HUNDLWO Now my friend Rick Robinson, author of nineteen sixty eight local lawyer of Politico. He's, as my wife would term, a politiot. She'd coined that term several years ago after watching hours and hours of political commentary and the campaigns and the candidates go back and forth, and the talking heads talking about the candidates and the campaigns. She said, you know, there are a bunch of politios. So I hope you don't say I'm so glad that she didn't come up with that name after listening to you and I on the radio. I mean, that's the big thing carried out. Well, you know, half the stuff we talk about maybe political in nature, but then you know, for some people everything is about politics all the time. And you know that as well as oh yeah, you know. That's one of the things that I think is frustrating today is that everything in a lot of people's minds have to have some political tie to it. Reading about the pope today, the new pope coming in, Pope Leo, you know, suddenly the the internet is filled with all kinds of things that his brother said, you know about about pro tump Trump policies, uh, some very body things he said about uh Nancy Pelosi, you know, and part of part of what it is when when when, And it just so happened to be timing. But if they were getting ready to throw the white smoke out there, I Rock Neely is a great author over in northern Kentucky if you if you ever read his books, they're wonderful. But he had posted a picture of a side by side of the white smoke coming out and Snoop sneaking into the conclave with with a bag of weed. I thought it was funny. I reposted it. Oh my goodness, you you know, I mean, I got I got several people who who were put on my Facebook that's not funny. And I wanted to go, well, yeah, yeah, it's fun Now you may not like the humor, or you may not you're getting all wound up at the baltics of it, but actually it's pretty damn funny of Snoop showing up at the conclave to get white smoke. Well, comedy is not an objective thing. It's a subjective thing, and it depends on who you are, and every different things are funny to different people. Rick, And and you know what, if it's not that you can't say it and see that's that's the point is we got to this point in our country with the word police and censorship that if somebody thought it was funny, you still couldn't say it, you know. And only people like Dave Chappelle and others who had enough money and gravitas that they didn't worry about what was being said about them in the public space would say what they wanted to say because they thought it was funny. On the other hand, there are people's sensibilities, and my advice to them is, well, just don't read it, don't listen to it. If you don't think it's funny, don't watch it. The it's simple. The late great Pgo O'Rourke in his book Republican Party, PJ and I got to know each other fairly well when I was when I was living in DC, and he wrote a book called Republican Party Reptile, And it's this great line in there when he talks about what is a Republican Party reptile? And it is one of the things he talks about is that you can say you shouldn't make fun of things, but that doesn't mean when you do it it's not funny. Funny as involuntary funnly is laughter. They can say you shouldn't say that, but in fact it may be funny in the process. You may get a chuckle out of it when you do it. And we well, there are a lot of people we need to get our as you know, there are a lot of people who aren't trying to be funny. They think they're being totally serious, but they're hilarious. Like Hank Johnson, the representative who thought that Guam was gonna tip over because American troops were on. We sent more American troops. Guam was gonna tip over. That's funny. I mean, that's hilarious, But he wasn't. He wasn't attempting comedy. I thought, I thought we lost part of Guam during that, and we've done a tilt and they roll off. Now, oh no, that was that was the aircraft carriers. Yeah right, okay, okay, no, but you know what I mean, A lot of people say things that wind up being hilarious, but that wasn't their intention at all. That is true, That is very true, And I wonder what kind of you know, Stephen Colbert had father Guido Sarducci on during the conclave. I wonder if I wonder if he got hate mail. That's because you know, Gudo Guido was brilliant. Don Novella, who is the writer to me? To me, I can't watch Stephen Colbert because number one, I really don't think he's funny, so I don't want it. And number two, he's a one trick pony. If it's not anti Trump or anti conservative, he doesn't poke fun at it at all. Generally, he's just he's very much a one sided kind of guy. He's like a cheerleader. Stephen Colbert is like Sean Hannity with better hair. Do you remember, though the time frame when Johnny Carson would go on or some of the great hosts of the late night fun Buddy, they'd make fun of everybody. Yes, that was the point. He was friends with Ronald Reagan and probably did one of the best Ronald Reagan impersonations of anybody. I agree.
Speaker 4: You know that.
Speaker 1: There's another thing about some of these reporters who have obviously been very very biased liberally and anti Trump outwardly, even though they said they were just being objective and calling it straight down the middle. And we've seen that from MSNBC and to a lesser extent now CNN ABC definitely is a very liberal biased and famous book by Bernard Goldberg, who was a liberal who got fired from CBS for writing the novel Bias that pointed out the liberal bias in America's newsrooms in a majority of media centers, and a lot of those people when when Trump won again in November, have nowhere to go because no one's listening to them. A lot of people are not listening to them now with their anti Trump bias, and they're anty Trump reporting. And it reminded me. And you'll be old enough to remember this. Your forte is nineteen sixty eight, as in the book that you wrote, but this was about nineteen seventy seventy one, seventy two. There was a great impression this named David Fry, who did the best law David Fry did the best Richard Nixon impression ever. And when Richard Nixon. I have that album by the way, when I had Richard Nixon Superstar, Yes, I had it as a kid, and I loved it and it was such a great Nixon impression. But when Nixon left office, David fries career was over. Yeah, over. What was there to do after Well, when you concentrate on what he could have done, impressions of anybody, but his forte was Richard Nixon, and the left's the left media bias cultures for Forte has been attacking Donald Trump, and it starts starts not working, and people stop watching and listening because they know what they're gonna get and it's all one sided. They've got nowhere to go. And you've seen the firings uh at CNN, Chuck Todd's gone now and all these other people who were obviously so blatantly anti Trump on everything, nobody's watching or listening to them, and and the networks and the networks away from you're no longer viable, So more polydiots, we're back to politiots. Well, you know, you know, if if, if you, if you get a chance to look, we should get had Her back on here, because had Her isn't elect that official. You know, he's the reluctant mayor of fort right, he didn't want to do it again and he and he said, well, Dave, there's nobody else. And it reminded me of that scene and it's a wonderful life where they're going to close the building and loan. Potter's gonna shut it down, and he can. George convinces the board with his impassioned speech to keep the building and loan open, so if anything else, people don't have to run to Potter. And the chairman or whoever he is, who was in the meeting rushes out after George storms out and gives Potter the reads Potter the riot Act and he says, George, they're gonna keep it open. They voted to keep it open, but only if you're the chairman. And George just he's like ready to go on his honeymoon. He just stops and that that moment of oh man, I'm stuck. Dave Hatter is stuck like George Bailey, and it's a wonderful life. As miraor of Fort Right. Well, he's the mayor of Fort Right, but they had to go to Ludlow to get him. He's a loveload guy. I knew, well Ludlow is, in fact Gary Jeff the crossroads of a continent? Which continent? Well, which one you want? I can I can licking continent. I can give we play a game, A couple of guys that I play a game. We can play you know how you play six degrees of Kevin Bacon. Yeah, we can connect anybody within six degrees of Ludlow, really really, And so one of the things, well one of the ones that makes it kind of easy is that if I said to you, Christopher Walkin, do you think youd have any connection to Ludlow?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: And I love Christopher Walking. In nineteen fifty six, there was a summer replacement series on television called The Wonderful John Acton which was the original Wonder Gears and it was about a ShopKeep. You know the voiceover and I looked back at my life and it was about a shopkeeper in nineteen nineteen Ludlow, Kentucky, no kid, and the role of the little boy was played by an eleven year old by the name of Ronnie Walkin, known today as our Christopher Walking. So now if I jump that, it's like, okay, Gary Seene. You know, it kind of makes it easy when you got that right. The band Robbie Robertson right and uh, Martin Scorsese.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Their guy who was a runner for them was a cowboy, Dan Johnson, who lived down on Kunner Street in Ludlow, and he was a runner and when he passed away in New York, Scorsese and Robbie actually came to the funeral in Ludlow. What street did you grow up on?
Speaker 8: It?
Speaker 1: I grew up on mostly on Elm Street. I grew grew up right across front of the main drag. Well, yeah, right, Caddy corner from uh Tom Gaithers studio. You know, you ought to have Tom on some time because if Tom gets going on stories, you wouldn't actually, you wouldn't have enough time for the night cap. It wouldn't It wouldn't fit into a three hour show. It wouldn't fit into a three hours show. Beautiful, But he's he's a well known artist. In his gallery is down on the main drag. We have a big news story that broke earlier today. Eiden Alexander, the last American hostage held by Hamas, was released from Gaza and is now in the care of doctors in Israel. And after five hundred and forty days, five hundred and forty days he was captive since the terrible terrorist attack of October seventh, twenty twenty three. And it's looking more and more and you can you can deny President Trump some of the credit for this. But it's looking more and more like Hamas's days are finally numbered as far as controlling the Gaza and having any kind of political power at all, because Israel's got the green light now from the Prime Minister Benjamin yetten Yahoo and President Trump to go ahead and take care of the rest of the scourge of that terrorist group, that murderous, bastard terrorist group in the Gaza that's been controlling it. They've already got control of the northern part of Gaza and they're ready to level. They've even said they're going to level the rest of it, you know, once the hostages are going or if the hostages are not freed. Today the American hostridge and that was a big piece of leverage that they still held on. They could have released these hostages at any time, but they knew it would be total annihilation for them once they did. They've been holding out, hanging on to life barely, and I think it's written on the wall. Hamas is gone. I had a dear friend of mine not living in this area anymore, and he was Palestinian. When I say he was Palestinian, he actually has. He was actually born in Palestine. Trying to you mean Israel when it was Palestine. Okay, Palestine is on his passport. He's one of the he freaks people out when he walks through through security and he chose his passport and he chose Palestine, and they're like what. Well, he actually was born in Palestine. And I asked him one time, I said, how how do the people there elect Hamas? How do they come up with that? How did they elect the plo? Well, I mean, Yessir, Airfat was just as bad. He was just as corrupt, and he led to the starvation and the death of many of his people. And what But what he responded me with regards to Hamas was that almost similar to any election that you would have in the United States, of that the people aren't really caring about what's here, what's there, what's going on. They built schools, they built hospitals, They you know, took all of the you know, they were building things for people, and the people there didn't really give a respitute about the international image. They knew they were able to find a hospital. And he said that was how Hamas ended up getting a getting a grip in Gaza was from building hospitals, building hospitals, which, of course, which of course then they used as as headquarters and used the patients there and the citizens there as human shields, and then they could say, look, you bombed a hospital. Yeah, because you're holding up hostages and you're doing terrorist things from that hospital. Of course we're going to bomb the hospital and the school that you're also using. That way, there's no there's no justification for Hamas, none at all in in a geopolitical sense, in a sense of uh, you know, the poor Palestinian people. The poor Palestinian people are the Arabs that Jordan and the other countries kicked out. There's no such thing as a Palestinian language or a Palestinian culture. It has only been uh Palestinian that name since the mid nineteen sixties. And it was a response to the State of Israel. Just a bunch of Arabs who had been kicked out of every other Arab country in the Middle East and were sent there. They were refugees. And how you're talking about and people you're talking about Ludlow. Again, We've been kicked out of every decent city in northern Kentucky and then we just stay down there in Ludlow. So I mean you know it's yeah, you're proving my point on the on the six thing, because now I can say, see Ludlow, actually it's the occupied territory. We we we occupied Ludlow. Can't take it from us, wed.
Speaker 4: Are you.
Speaker 1: All right? Just don't just don't have human shields. Is there a hospital in Lunlow? No animal hospital, but you can Vetinarian. No, but you can run by, run by by Gayther Studio and he'll be glad to give you a give you a scotch and medical advice. So well, I much I tell you, tell you what, I'd much rather be in Ludlow any day than the West Bank on a good day or Gaza on a good day. There's no question about that. Nineteen sixty eight. Yes, this date in nineteen sixty state in nineteen sixty eight. From the author of nineteen sixty eight How One Year Shaped Baby Boomers, Rick Robinson says, this date in nineteen sixty eight, a piano player with a band in England decided to change his name. Oh, and that man was Reginald Dwight. Reginald Dwight. Yeah, he was playing with before they had long John Baldry and doing blue stuff, doing blue stuff, doing everything else and is known today as Yes, Oh you weren't going to jump in on that one? I thought you want to? Oh go ahead, Elton John, how about that today? In nineteen sixty eight, in nineteen sixty eighty. The book is still available, right the book is still available. You can grab it on Amazon. Actually, you know what, It got a pretty cool thing going on right now at the barons Er Crawford Museum up in the vow Park there is a celebration of Harlan Hubbard, who is one of the great artists from Kentucky. And somebody has written a new book on Hubbard's life, and they're featuring some other books up there that are written by locals who have an impact on nature, writing the things that Harlan Hubbard did similar to that. And you can go up there and get a copy of Alligator Ali Alligator Alley all right, the story the story in part of the alligators in Prisoners Lake. Fantastic. Thank you so much. Rick Robinson here with us tonight, nineteen sixty eight. The book and always a good conversation. We always have a fun time, don't It's always always a fun time. You got me cranked up tonight. I don't know you have routed up? Did you? Did you have coffee today or something? Coffee? My wife would have an answer for that. I'm simply a politiant. Another hour, let us talk to the executive director of the Climate Science Coalition, a guy who has written wonderful books about energy, sustainable energy and the Mad, Mad, Mad Mad World of Climatism, which was his first book outside the green box. After that, rethinking sustainable development and the latest, of course, green breakdown, the coming renewable energy failure, and I think we saw a little taste of that just last week the week before in Spain and Portugal, with Spain's proud proclaimant that they have gone one hundred percent renewable energy, and then there's a major blackout at strands. People closes the airports, closes everything down. Steve Gorham, welcome back to the show.
Speaker 4: How are you hey, Gary, Jeff? Great to join you again.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that thing in Spain and Portuge was really the biggest blackout in Europe, I think, or at least close to it. Sixty million people losing power for about twelve hours, most of them and they had about thirty five thousand electric trains that just stopped in tunnels and in the mountains and way out, and you know, in the countryside, people couldn't use the internet, they didn't have power. They were lining up with cash stations trying to get money, which had some backup power. But I think a couple of people commented, this is what's like when we have the end.
Speaker 3: Of the world.
Speaker 9: Yeah, no kidding, and a lot of yeah, a lot of this is wind and solar, and you know, this is maybe the latest thing coming to light. That's a problem with wind and solar. When you get a lot of it on your grid, you lose the synchronous stability of hydro power and coal and gas, which get turbines to spin to generate energy. But there's a there's an inertia there with those spinning turbines, so they ride through problems, but not so with wind and solar.
Speaker 4: And when you have.
Speaker 9: An electrical power system, you have to exactly balance the demand and the supply, and you also have to balance the voltage. It has to stay very close to two twenty in Europe's case, and the alternating current has to stay very close to fifty hurtz. If any of those things change things start shutting down because you start destroying equipment and other things. And this system over there, they have a lot of wind and solar, they don't have the synchronous of stability, and the whole thing shut down about four or five seconds across two nations. Just really, really a big incident.
Speaker 1: Do you think since Donald Trump became president, is it more likely the United States will suffer the same fate or less likely?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 1: What's your best?
Speaker 9: Yeah, there's I think he's trying to change things, but there's still a lot of inertia. We have a lot of states that are still trying to push women and solar in.
Speaker 4: A big way in my state of Illinois, New York, a lot.
Speaker 9: Of the Eastern states, California, Washington, Oregon, and they're putting in a lot of women and solar still. And the other thing we have that we've talked about before is this tremendous demand from artificial intelligence that needs huge amounts of power. By the way, the latest thing on that is called byop bring your Own Power, Microsoft and Oracle these other people are actually setting up their home gas fire power plants because they can't get enough from the grid. And of course they can't do it with women solar. So yeah, we still have some issues with our power system, and mister Trump's trying to get back to credible energy.
Speaker 1: I think, well, and you talk about Microsoft and these others, weren't those some of the same woke minded muckety MUCKs who were all in for renewable sustainable energy i e. Wind and solar, anything but fossil fuels. And how quickly the worm has turned.
Speaker 9: Steve Well, Microsoft still has a goal to be green. They were going to be one hundred percent renewable, but then they emitted last fall that in the last five years their emissions have increased like forty eight percent. So they're really going the wrong direction because what's more important is to provide computing capability for people and not to cut greenhouse gas emissions. So a lot of it is public relations, but you know, it's it's we're caught in this web of climatism, a lot of people afraid of it, and mister Trump is just crunching it down. Not much in the headlines, but he's making some big changes.
Speaker 1: Well, there's been so much news today revolving around the President's administration and around President Trump that it's something like that could get lost. And you know, I remember for a long time the push to get rid of fossil fuels was like number one on the headlines. I guess nobody's reading those headlines as much as they used to or or channing those mantras. A small stateler like Vermont, for example, Steve can have a huge impact on the country. I was looking at this thing you sent me a Vermont and the climate change super fun to act. What is that? Do you know?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Well, a month ago, mister Trump issued another executive order titled protecting American Energy from State Overreach. And basically what he wants is the federal government to challenge state climate and energy laws that he thinks are either unconstitutional or they go beyond their own boundaries and everything. And he has directed US Attorney General Pam Bondi to identify those state and local laws and that are you know, un constitutional or onble and to recommend how the federal government ought to go after them. And by the way, earlier this month, the Justice Department sued four states over their climate change laws, Hawaii, Michigan, New York, and Vermont. And what these states have been doing is passing these laws is saying they're going to go after the fuel companies. The oil companies Vermont is one of the biggest. They have things called Climate Superfund cts in New York, Vermont, Maryland, and they're seeking monetary damages from the oil companies for their connection to past emissions, how their fuel was connected to past emissions, and New York is was aiming for three billion a year. Now there's a whole lot of problems with these. One of the first things is they're beyond state boundaries. They look at US and international emissions, which really isn't there Baileywick. And the second is they're on the face of it, they're unconstitutional. These are ex post facto laws which say said, well, we're going to pass a law now for what you did twenty years ago, and that's not allowed specifically in the constitution. Constitution doesn't allow the states or the Congress to pass an ex post factor law. So these are all going to be struck down. And in the case of New York, we now have twenty four companies and other entities suing the people that are putting this law into place, and now the federal government has joined the suit as well. So this is a huge, huge change. We've never had a situation where the federal government has been suing states on their energy and climate laws, but mister Trump is putting that into place.
Speaker 1: They have been all kinds of unprecedented moves by this particular president. It's happening right now as we speak, by the way, with the proposed I mean, they've they've been doging everything in Washington, DC at the federal level, including and the National Oceanographic Atmospheric Agency NOAH.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: How's this going to change climate models that we've been fed?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 9: So the climate models are the heart of climate alarm. They've been in operation for about thirty five years. There's about forty some around the world, and thirteen of the main ones are in the United States. And these are run by scientists at NASA, the National Aeronautics and Space Administration at NOAH, and the Department of Energy. And these are expensive things. They get a team of scientists together and it costs fifty million dollars to set them up on a supercomputer and then twenty million dollars a year to run. But mister Trump and the people he's put into place head of NOAH and NASA are now cutting the funding for those agencies. The fiscal year twenty twenty six plan is to cut half of NASA's budget away. And I think what miss Trump's going to come out and say is that NASA ought to be concentrating on space and not climate.
Speaker 1: Well imagine that. Imagine the National Space Agency concentrating on outer space and you know, exploration and all of the things that was intended to do. Yeah.
Speaker 9: Now, now Noah's budget is also been cut twenty seven percent. These things have to be have to be approved by Congress, right, so we'll see. But wow, I'll tell you this is I was just talking in Colorado on the radio and there are one hundred National Science Foundation scientists. One hundred of them were laid off, and a lot of these are connected to climate. So this isn't getting much press. But mister Trump anything says climate change on it, he is basically cutting the pieces.
Speaker 1: Well, and speaking of the president since we have been this is probably the most we've talked about a president in any of our conversations about climate, Steve, because some of the things he's doing are so game changing and resetting the whole, the whole model of what we've been used to from the federal government recently. Last month, of course, April second Liberation Day, as President Trump called it, when he imposed all the tariffs on countries all over the world. You have said that these tariffs are going to hammer green energy too. How does that work?
Speaker 9: Yeah, and there's huge changes on this. So the tariff structure is. Trump wants to do two things. One is balance the trade and the tariff situation between nations and U once a raised the revenue for the federal government. So he's put in a ten percent across the board tariff on everybody, twenty five percent on automobiles, twenty five percent on steel. But then he's also got these receiptor reciprocal tariffs, which he said, and some of these are big high things, twenty thirty, forty fifty percent. He said, we're going to delay those ninety days and we're going to give people countries a chance to negotiate. And they just called the deal with the UK a week ago. Details still to come out, right, and the last night, by the way, China didn't like this. So China said, well, we're going to treat retaliate. And US tariffs were one hundred and forty five percent on Chinese imports, and these are the reciprocals, and then China had one hundred and twenty percent or one hundred and twenty five on the US imports in China. But just yesterday they came to an agreement in Geneva and they reduced those reciprocal tariffs down to thirty percent on Chinese goods and ten percent on US goods going into China. So that's great, but there's still other things too. The Trump has kept the one hundred percent tariff on electric vehicles coming from China and fifty percent on solar products. Those scheme in the Biden administration, and so these things are really having giving a lot of problems to green energy. We get like eighty percent of the solar panels that come from China, eighty percent of the ones installed in the US come from China, where they.
Speaker 4: Have components that come from China. And then we have all these.
Speaker 9: Carbon MATTERIESID have big tariffs on as well because of the electric car tariffs.
Speaker 4: And these are a big impact as well.
Speaker 9: They're going to make it very very tough people in the green industry.
Speaker 1: People think and wrongly. So I might add that when somebody likes you gets on the radio or you go on your speaking tours. Detractors would say, well, he's just against progress. He's against he's against change, he's against the planet, he's against renewables. And you are not against renewables. You're against the mandates and the restrictions on other kinds of energy sources because they're not practical, they're not efficient, and they're not they're not cost efficient by any measure. But if somebody wants to put solar panels on their house to power their house, and they want to do it independently, fine, right.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's fine. We just don't need all the big subsidies and.
Speaker 5: We don't need the mandates, so we don't need need.
Speaker 9: We have twenty two states now saying that you've got to get rid of your gasoline car and buy electric. We have a number of states that are saying you can't have a gas water heater anymore, you can't have a gas furnace, you have to use a heat pump, and all these things are and you know, if you're in Hawaiian and there's no pipelines and it's sunny and windy all the time, that's great. Or if you're in South California or Texas or Florida, solar works really well. But if you're in Minnesota, just really foolish that the state of Minnesota should be trying to force everybody to go to solar and wind.
Speaker 1: That doesn't make any sense. I I hate the wind turbines. I think they're a blight on the land, and I think they're more harmful to the environment than they could ever help my own personal opinion. Steve talking to Steve Gorevan go ahead.
Speaker 9: I was just going to say, by the way, two thousand and eight, there were two counties that restricted wind turbines. Now there's over five hundred. Good, so more and more people in counties are pushing back against wind. They just don't like the waste and the ice ore and all the rest.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Steve Gorb is our guest for the next couple of minutes. Your most recent book, your last book, Green Breakdown, predicts that the world is heading for renewable energy failure. Do you still are you still as firm in that or things turning around? You think? People?
Speaker 9: Well, I think I think we're going to fail. It's going to take a couple of decades because climatism is so powerful. We have mister Trump in the US, but even in Europe now we have a friend of mine, doctor Benny Pizer, has pointed out that people are just jaded over there.
Speaker 4: They don't believe the alarm anymore.
Speaker 9: We got the second biggest party in Germany that actually in their plank has a wind turbine ban for Germany, which is one of the biggest in the world. So there's a lot of things going on that are problems. By the way, Green Breakdown is a fun book. You get the science and economics, but also as one hundred and fifty colored sidebars that are real climate headlines.
Speaker 4: Here's one.
Speaker 9: This was in Big Think twenty nineteen. Swedish scientists advocates eating humans to combat climate change. And there's this guy who actually did presentations and then when he was done, he asked the audience that they'd be willing to try human flesh, and he took account to see what the.
Speaker 4: Whether they would.
Speaker 9: But I mean, there's so many crazy climate things and the books capture them all.
Speaker 1: Well, you know that's that is part of the unspoken thing by most people. He spoke it out loud, but they said the only thing you can really do to save the planet is reduce the population. One better way to reduce the population than cannibalism. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: Well I guess so.
Speaker 9: Well, anyway you can get people should get the book, get the real story and challenge their political leaders.
Speaker 1: Well, I wish you a happy, prosperous and powered at twenty twenty five. And I know that you're going to keep on chugging and spreading the gospel of the truth and when it comes to renewable energy, sustainable energy and the climate. Steve Gorham, always a pleasure to have you on the show. Thank you so much, Thank you Grey Jeff. It's the nightcap and we have a lot more left details coming up in just a few minutes after the news Doctor Robert Malone, the father of mRNA vaccines, and Anthony Fauci, will he ever be brought to justice or prosecuted after the Joe Biden pardon. And then Miriam Haneine, who has a book about the George Floyd what she calls this psyop in other words, the wolve was pulled over America's collective eyes in the wake of the George Floyd story. She's got the proofs he says, and she wrote about it. She'll talk about it before midnight on this nightcap on seven hundred WLW doctor Robert W. Malone, who along with doctor Jill Glaspool Malone, are authors of cy War Enforcing the New World Order, and specifically the crimes of Anthony Fauci, and doctor I've got to tell you that I was one of the canaries in the coal mine on the radio early on during the pandemic that called out and then and I'm not a scientist, I'm not a researcher. I'm not a virologist like you are. I didn't know about RNA vaccines until they started rolling them out to the public and to putting the insisting that they put them in the bodies of babies and the like. Well, you invented mRNA vaccines as we know it. I mean, in a way, you can say that the father of mRNA that we have today. And you were skeptical right from the beginning, and you said so, and people tried to silence you. So unravel all this for as we stand now with Joe Biden's pardon of Fauci, saying he's pardon for all crimes against the United States, going back to twenty fourteen, it says to me that they damn well knew he committed crimes against the United States and its people and the world. Tell me what you've discovered and what you know.
Speaker 8: Well, first off, about a month ago, I was visiting some colleagues in Rome for a broadcast, and they were very worked out because Anthony Fauci has apparently decamped from the United States and is residing in and working in Siena, Italy, in Tuscany together with GSK Vaccines. And I was told Biointech Vaccines that both have major R and D and vaccine manufacturing facilities there in Sienna. So Tony left the United States. You know, we know that he's had a major increase in his net value since.
Speaker 4: Leaving the government, and.
Speaker 8: It appears that he may have been you know, the implication associated with the executive pardon from mister Biden, the autopen pardon, is that he had awareness of other things going on in the government that were shady, nefarious, are illegal. And it's important to remember that Tony after the antax attacks, he basically became in charge of the entire by defense complex, including both the civilian NIAH academic side and the DoD side. So he made the case that the Department of Defense had mismanaged by defense vaccine development pecifically around and ant ex spores, and that they couldn't be trusted, and so it was necessary for somebody like him to step in in the NEH because they were much more experienced and effective. Now have they been more effective, No, they really haven't. Were they more experienced? No, But politically he was able to sell it and capture a huge amount of additional resources and, by the way, negotiate for a salary that was the highest paid position in the US government. And he did so while working almost like a special designation that only he had as an employee, as a federal employee. So he seemed to have kind of worked a strategy in a deal so that he really didn't have to come apply with a lot of the employment regulations, monitoring, conflict of interest rules and restrictions that all other federal employees are fall under. So interesting guy who was an interesting substact about him the other day written by an author a guest author for the Substack Disinformation Chronicle that purported to be an anonymous NIH employee that knew him well, that talked about his history, what it was like to actually work with him, and mentioned the interesting fact that he had a poster of Vido Corlone, the Godfather, posted up in his office. And I've always said that he acted like a mafio so and I was fascinated. I had no idea that he had a picture of a godfather prominently placed in his office that never gets shown in the photographs for the Washington Post.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised he didn't have a tattooed on his chest.
Speaker 3: I have maybe I.
Speaker 5: Have.
Speaker 1: I have likened doctor Fauci. Again, with my limited knowledge and experience, it's just my spidey sense. You might say I have likened him with doctor Joseph Mingla in Nazi Germany, and any comparison to Nazis, with which are made all the time wrongly, is something to question. But do you think that that he is a doctor of death in America?
Speaker 4: So those are strong words.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I'm just I'm just saying from my perspective what I think.
Speaker 5: It's okay, I understand what she said.
Speaker 8: Uh, A case can be made, a fact based case can be made that both through his leadership quote unquote in the development of the quote vaccine products, through his vaccine research center that he oversaw, and through his facilitation of the gain of function research that clearly led to this virus, that a case could be made that he has direct responsibility for a very large number of deaths. Spoke domestically and worldwide, and real quickly.
Speaker 1: Real quickly as we close, Doctor Malone, as someone who knows mRNA vaccines in and out like you do, are you disappointed that as to this point, RFK, Junior Health and Human Services and the Trump administration have still not taken the COVID nineteen vaccine off of the suggested list for babies for infants.
Speaker 8: I am disappointed. I am angry about those things, but I also understand the political realities that are being confronted here, and the problem is that the majority of Americans are not behind the idea of eliminating these products from the vaccine supply. I wish it was otherwise, and programs like this the book what I write on substack, I'm trying my best to help educate people and get them to understand what went down. But right now, most people are not on board with removing these products. And until we get consensus from below, the politicians aren't going.
Speaker 1: To act well. As long as I'm allowed, I will continue to have guests like you in this program to emphasize the fact that there is true science out there that says this is all wrong. Co author of Cywar Enforcing the New World Order, Doctor Robert Malone, our guest tonight, and take thank you so much for your time. I really appreciate. I know you're busy all the time doing stuff like this and continuing your research and your work. Doctor.
Speaker 8: Thank you well, thanks a lot for having me on and good luck with the program.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. Miriam hannane is next about George Floyd.
Speaker 4: Of Here.
Speaker 1: We are joined by author Mariam Hanein. She is the author of Operation George Floyd, a multi layered psyop Exposed. She's also known as the Bee Lady. She's an investigative journalist, a filmmaker originally from Montreal, Canada, best known for directing the award winning twenty ten documentary Vanishing of the Bees. Also a functional medicine coach and consultant. Tonight, she's our guest, Miriam. I believed a lot of people that I respect and think are you know, critical thinkers believed that there was a lot to the George Floyd's story that we weren't told or was hidden from us on purpose. When it all occurred, and what followed in the aftermath the not so I call it the not so Summer of Love of twenty twenty, with all the riots and the not so peaceful protest and the burnings and the vilification of the police and all of that. So tell me briefly as much as you can without giving too much away. Also, you've made a movie that corresponds, called The Real Timeline. Tell me what you found actually happened as opposed to what we were all told.
Speaker 7: So I'll established that the Real Timeline. I purchased the footage from the United States Government in order to put it in chronological order and see what I can find. It's an hour and eight minutes, and it was edited by Sean Himbler, and then the book looks at all the characters and a more macro look at what was going on. So I want to say that if we can go back down memory lane, that we were all under lockdown, and that this event helped us go from what I say, virus to violence overnight, and people didn't pay much attention.
Speaker 5: There's also the.
Speaker 7: Slogan I can't Breathe came in conjunction with people having to wear their face diapers, and it was one operation. It's like a Russian doll where you find one doll and then there's another doll and another doll. Which is why I called it a multi layered style off because it goes pretty deep and even destroying Minneapolis. If you look at Lake Street, there were a lot of shenanigans, and so this is also a look at the money laundering and the drug cartels and the arguable compliccency of the government. It looks at who was George, who was who is Derek Chauvin and the characters that were in the car. There's ties to the Pedesta group, There's hush money. There's a lot of arguably dangerous things that even reading it can constitute a thought crime.
Speaker 1: Did you go into or get into it all? The coroner who had said that George Floyd had enough fentanyl in his system to kill him four times at the time of his death, did you get into that at all?
Speaker 7: Yes, I have a chapter called a Tale of Two Autopsies. In fact, there were others, but the only person that put their hands on George is the medical examiner. And I go into what Andrew Baker's experience was because he was shamed and there was a lot of just inconsistencies. Just for the record, I was in Costa Rica in the jungle. I left before the pandemic, and I called the medical examiner. And I was the first to call the medical examiner, and I was told it would take weeks and weeks and weeks, and then lo and behold, CNN was dropping preliminary review to sow discord and to start, you know, getting people wild up so that we can have this artificial, you know, racist war. And people forgot momentarily about the the Rona regime that we were put under.
Speaker 1: Do you, I mean you mentioned money coming from the Podesta group or money laundering by this, okay, ties ties to the Podesta group. And for people who are unaware or who haven't, for who have forgotten, remind us again who the Podesta group is and what they were doing.
Speaker 7: Well, I haven't thoroughly looked into the Shenanigans and child you know, trafficking of the pedessas. I just have found ties between who put these funerals together because while we had to bury our loved ones via zoom and they were changing our death rituals, George Floyd got not one, not two, not three, but four funerals.
Speaker 1: You say, you look at all of the characters involved, including the officer Derek Chauvin, who ultimately was convicted of George Floyd's murder. Did Derek Chauvin murder? George Floyd.
Speaker 7: Did not believe, so I did not believe, so he definitely did not get a fair trial. But also the relationship between George and Derek, the fact that they both worked at Al Nuevo Rodeo that goes to the side. There was one person, David Pinny, who came fourth and admitted they knew each other, and then I believed twenty four hours forty eight hours later he recanted his testimony.
Speaker 1: Do you believe that BLM was a part of this sy up?
Speaker 7: Very much so, yes, and all the nonprofit organizations associated with BLM. And I will also say that one of the aims of this operation was to get jabs into the arms of the number one vaccine hesitant people, and that is the Black community. And so BLM even looked at NIH looked at BLM messaging to increase confidence. Right because vaccine hesitance was named the thing, well, you.
Speaker 1: Call it the plandemic. I called it, and I called it out in April or May of twenty twenty. I called it the scam demic, and I still call it the scam demick. And the two things are in next of really tied in your mind, is what you're saying, right?
Speaker 5: Absolutely?
Speaker 7: I mean I joked, watch they're going to say that George had COVID and he must be the only person in the country that wasn't signed off on his death certificate to get the.
Speaker 1: Extra Yeah, no doubt.
Speaker 7: What is it for thousand dollars? So that you know there's little fus that they weave into their tails.
Speaker 1: Is there anything else in our minute and a half we've got left that you want people to know about the book and about the movie Operation George Floyd? Is that book a multi layered psyop exposed written by Miriam Nine, the Bee Lady and the Real Timeline movie. Give me just a brief snapshot of what you want everyone to know and where they can see this.
Speaker 7: I would like to say that it's taken me nearly five years to put this colossal book together and that it's for the future. We have witnessed the ministry of truth wiping our truth before our very eyes. I have gone through several publishers that have dropped the book out of fear that it's taken immense courage and dedication, and I would there's only you know, X amount in circulation. This is not something you can go buy at Amazon. So I would invite people to support the truth and independent journalism and visit Mariam Hinnane dot com.
Speaker 5: Forward Slash George Floyd's book.
Speaker 7: They can also go on Merriam Hinnane m A r y A m as a Mary h e n as A Nancy e I n as a Nancy dot com and they can find the d v D. The d v D has been this has been suppressed by both the left and the right, and so I believe it's it's worth investing. This book will be worth a lot. If there's only X amounts and in circulation, it's you know, rare books go for thousands these days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Mariam Hanai hannean rather Hanane, I'm going to get it right. See, I practiced all day Mariam uh Mariam Hannane. It's m A R y A M H E N e I N dot com if you want to find out more and possibly get the book. Thank you so much for your time tonight, Miriam.
Speaker 7: Thank you for having me on, Thank you.
Speaker 1: You bet, and that is our nightcap. We ended with the playing of national anthem down in America.