Speaker 1: Welcome to the snarts egg.
Speaker 2: You're about to teach.
Speaker 3: Your name's glazed by the great Chris ray Good, Derek black Man, and Tom Sway.
Speaker 1: Sit back and prepare for some ship. Sit back and prepare for some lazy Do you think William Hung was indeed hung? I think that's exactly where he got his last name from. His last name is just about his penises. His real name is like William fucking chand or something like that, but he decided to go buy a Hung or this nick was so fat, and I think that I believe it. I mean, you have to have.
Speaker 4: You gotta be pretty confident to go up on American idol at that time.
Speaker 3: Actually heard I heard that is uh Hung was the censored version of his real name, because you know, there's some names that sound vulgar but they have it's like double meanings.
Speaker 1: So his name was William massive cock. Oh I see.
Speaker 3: And then they were like, well that doesn't sound good for TV, so we're gonna call you William Humongous penis. And then and then they're like wait, wait, wait, wait, William Hung is good. And he was like, doc, do meet.
Speaker 1: Me your name? And then they're like, do you say anything else. He's a star. He's like crazy, she moved. I don't know the rivers. What else did those are? He just did, uh, what's his name again, Ricky Martin? Ricky Martin. He did Ricky Martin songs and that's it. Did he do anything else? I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think he had like an album, but like I don't know that for sure.
Speaker 1: I just kind of assume, why have I never heard that album? I might not exist. I just I just kind of made it up, but.
Speaker 4: I feel like it must exist, right, And like back then, there's got to be at least like at least an LP of like five songs by William Hunk.
Speaker 3: No, something's coming back to me. I feel like a record label did sign him.
Speaker 4: I feel like I think I remember, like experiencing exactly what I'm experiencing.
Speaker 1: This must be true. I can't remember that far back well, you know, like that was like oh three, I can't I can't ask, I can't I can't dig up those kind of memories. That's pretty early, dude.
Speaker 4: I remember what like we used to get those that show on DVD, not even for the show, but we would watch the People that Failed, The People that Failed miserably because they had like a whole section of the DVD's that was just failures.
Speaker 1: Me and my parents would watch that.
Speaker 3: That was my favorite part, actually, the only part of the show actually enjoyed, to be honest.
Speaker 4: Of course, who cares if somebody could sing, yeah.
Speaker 1: I didn't like. I think I watched one. I know I watched the first season, sure, because that was it was a new thing. It was the big phenomenon. I can't remember first two or three. Do you remember the finalist of the first two? I know somebody started I think little season two. What did you not say the first two? Well just either thought I meant the first two in the last and at the end of like it works.
Speaker 3: Both and both works. But this season one, the first final contestants.
Speaker 1: It was Kelly Clarkson and somebody else if I'm yeah, somebody like Diamond Fellow or something Diamond. Do you remember what the other guy was? I remember, I remember that. I remember the second people It was Ruben Sutter, and it was Clay again, Claig Clay.
Speaker 3: And then do you know what he did his his claim to fame. The only other thing he's done, he was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that was the only The only other thing he's ever done was be gay. Was he gay? Happy Pride Month? Yeah, he was actually gay.
Speaker 4: I thought he was just literally Clay.
Speaker 1: He just he looks like Clay and kind of saying, like Clay, he looks interesting. He was on he was on an episode of Scrubs. He was Yeah, he was quarterly. Yeah, he was claymation.
Speaker 3: You were talking about those show, uh, the the people failing. Do you think all of them were fake?
Speaker 1: I don't think all of that. I think not back then.
Speaker 4: I don't think there was as much of an incentive for that kind of behavior or virality back then as there is now.
Speaker 1: I think it did exist. Obviously, some of them were fake. Some of them. I think William Hung was fake that.
Speaker 3: It's it's one of those things that, look, I know people like that exists in the world.
Speaker 1: It's true.
Speaker 3: We know there's stereotypes that exist, karaoke Asians and stuff like they Yeah, of course, So did they just find an Asian that is normal and made him like this or they got lucky and found this?
Speaker 1: I think from what I heard, I think he just loved seeing the issue.
Speaker 4: The issue now is that like because I remember reading something I don't remember exactly the specific details, but I remember reading something in the last like year or two, maybe three about somebody who met William Hung and insists that it was an act and like you meet him in person and he doesn't have an action.
Speaker 1: He was like, Hey, I'm William Hung. Yeah, he's like, hy, what's up to me? William Hung a cool guy? Yeah.
Speaker 4: I swear to god I read that somewhere but liked be.
Speaker 1: Fair that you know that was twenty years ago, over twenty years ago. Oh I know, I'm not. I mean, yes, it was over twenty years ago. So by now it depends on when it was right.
Speaker 4: Well, the well, the thing to me is like enough time has passed and not enough exists about him before then that he could easily be like even if that was real, a good way to kind of like pretend. It's there's a lot of incentive to pretend, Like, oh that was on purpose?
Speaker 1: Do you think it's a where like a were wolf, like a like a war Asian? You thinking like when there's a full moon, that's what he's just He's like, oh no, I'm turning into something different. You think that's what happened. That's crazy welcome to the season white Man. He got bit by an Asian person. Every night he turns into that like but it's like the opposite of the thing from the software episode.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, Welcome to the Star Tank podcast, the only show where William Hung is back.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, remember.
Speaker 4: You can go over to patreon dot com slash a SNAr Tank early access ad free is as little as a dollar. You can ask questions over there or submit submissions. I've realized that a lot of times we get questions that aren't really questions, So I've just made the executive decisions. It's like it's a submission, thread whatever, just put whatever in there. Half of them aren't really even questions. They're just like, hey, I have a story about like I shat in my toilet and it was crazy how good it smelled.
Speaker 1: And that's like, that's the submission. Would you show people? What do you mean? You're like, hey, guys, look if it's smelled good, it smells you like you like you walk You're like nice in here? Yeah, I just shat all over the like no, look, look, look, little look follow me. Okay, we had by the bathroom. It's like, wait, keep an open mind. Okay. Even open mind is so necessary.
Speaker 3: See, I don't think you even say that. Just be like, hey man, there's something crazy in the bathroom. Don't let them know it's anything that might.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would even hide it.
Speaker 4: I would say like hey, I even maybe mislead, be like, hey, I got this new I don't know, fragrance thing from bathroom?
Speaker 1: What do you think of it?
Speaker 4: Anything, just to get confirmation. They're like if they walk in there like shit, shit, what you said?
Speaker 1: What are you talking?
Speaker 4: I was like, okay, that's what I was thinking. To me, I shocked and it smelled great. Yes, So like I must have a tumor I need Yeah, I guess I should go to the hospital right nice and walking there and rooms covered and shing like, wait, it smells amazing here, it smells amazing.
Speaker 1: Is this just an ad for glade or something? I heard that there's.
Speaker 3: Something that you could I have an uncle that lives in Florida and he said that. He said that, uh, there's something that you can take.
Speaker 1: I can't remember. We said like.
Speaker 3: Black drop for black something. I was a kid, so I don't remember the car heroin. But you would take something and then it would make your ship smell awesome, and I was just thinking, even as a kid, I'm like, that can't be good for you.
Speaker 1: Whatever he was talking about. I was like, you're waiste, Smelling good shouldn't be a thing because it's waste.
Speaker 3: Hey man, the scientists need to get on it because I want to I want to be able to ship on the go.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I want I want there to make something. I want there to make them to make megospick meg. In fact that you take it and you're like, You're like you're going to a coma for like a week and then you burn. You're like, you go to a coma and your body temperature rages to the point where it's dangerous and more like a Jordan Peterson type of like you go to Russia. They hit you with a baseball bat to induce you into a coma.
Speaker 4: They put you in a microwave and heat you up and then yeah, and then you become thin and.
Speaker 1: Suggest wake up build like Henry Cavin. You're like, is fucking amazing, dude. I mean, that's gonna happen. It's gonna be like that. At a certain point.
Speaker 3: There might be some some crazy like you know, in a in a future that I can't perceive.
Speaker 1: There's no there's no way that like there's not gonna be like that eventually. It's like why not.
Speaker 3: You think we're gonna like go back to where we're just not ashamed anymore and we'll just carry around bags and poop outside.
Speaker 1: I hope not. I don't. I really hope that I could see the world becoming like way more radical and like the way people think where it's like on this part of the world, people genuinely do shit like that, Like people do that and like they're not bothered and just carry it back back full of shit, And it is pretty wild.
Speaker 3: Some people that come to this country and don't even bother in being like is it cool for me to do this? I guess they just assume that this is how everybody does it because it's how they always lived. Like I've seen videos like that, like oh uh, random older Asian woman you know that lived in the mountains of her country just like oh, she's out for a walk and like, oh, it's time to do my business and dude, like, bro, this is my lawn.
Speaker 1: What do you doing? This is a society? What is what the hell is happening. Man, I have an Asian friend who's like very vocally uh hates that. He hates the Mainlanders a lot, and he's like, they're just they're savages. The way they behave is disgusting, and he talks about that. I'm like, dude, like that, I'm like.
Speaker 4: I'll never get it because that's like when it's like, were you there with us in New York?
Speaker 1: What was his name, Stephen?
Speaker 4: I'll that reminds me of the guy like I went to a we went to a sushi restaurant in New York City and we didn't tip enough because we were young kids and we were poor as fuck, and so this guy, one of the waiters chased us down by the way it was like a sushi buffet, Like we went and got our own ship, like I don't even know what the tipping fork.
Speaker 1: Like a drink, and then left forever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but like he chased us down to city blocks because we didn't tip enough. And I'll never forget it because his name tag was stan Lee. It sticks so deeply, like just because of that, I probably would have forgotten it entirely if not for that name tag.
Speaker 1: Give us some more money, fucking scumbag year old put.
Speaker 4: A dollar put he was holding the money to you, like because I gave him a dollar because it was like literally all I had, and I took it back because I was so angry.
Speaker 1: That was kind of an asshole. I'm about to like selsia or my hand down your throat.
Speaker 4: I just feel like it's insane to chase somebody that's so crazy, Like he was allowed out of the building.
Speaker 1: Yeah you should, I mean he should get you should. If you chase the customer immediately should be fired.
Speaker 3: But I know that's the type of place where where that's shust you place you went to the buffet, They clearly don't follow protocol.
Speaker 1: It's so weird.
Speaker 4: It's just weird, Like you chase somebody down for like stealing maybe back then especially No.
Speaker 1: You're not supposed to, but again it would that time place would allow it. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: It's like you're not so I mean, certainly, if you're allowed to chase somebody down for not tipping up, you're allowed to chase them down.
Speaker 1: That's what I mean. Motherfucker, just grab a whole tub of the crab and then getting dark run running so fast you ever go to the so you go to I used to go to Asian buffets with one of my homies would like that's his thataw was his things.
Speaker 3: We would go probably like every other week. And I don't want to be mean, dude, what is there drugs in the I like crab, but dude, whenever they would replace the crab rabbid dogs, the people would just come up and immediately stack their plates with crab and I'm like, dude, crabbing it's not that good. Why are they It's like if it's was probably let's just put it this way, if these Asian gentle men and lady were introduced into gang culture, there would be.
Speaker 1: Violence because they would be like rabbit, like very rude.
Speaker 4: And like it'sence And I'm like, now was it was it full ass crabs or was it crab meat?
Speaker 1: It was no, it was like saying, usually it was legs. Usually it was the big ass like big crabs, the King crab, not king one that's too big. But it's like like whatever, the snow c and then you just they would get those mother would you say the prince prince Grabeah, you get the prince grab and they would feel they would fill their plates to the brim to where like only they can have crab and then nobody else gets crab. That's why. But I'm just like, and then is kind of expensive, isn't it. I don't eat it enough to even know what the.
Speaker 4: Would imagine because it's like one of those things that I don't see often. It's like a lobster. I would assume, like, what's the difference between crab and.
Speaker 3: I know it's a lot less. I know lobster is perceived. It it's perceived, it tastes better.
Speaker 1: Apply. Well, no, they're not well. I mean, they'll effectively live forever, but they you get diseases and should and die. If you didn't get diseases, if.
Speaker 4: You left it in a perfect scenario, would live like an upsettingly long time.
Speaker 1: That's everything. People. We regenerate and then until we don't. Well, they keep regenerating effectively until they don't, and so they don't live. They they they do keep regenerating. They do like they're.
Speaker 3: No like a lot of like say a lot of times like say, okay, there's time for them to molt, right, and then they have a bad one.
Speaker 1: They fucking die. Yeah, Like it's just yet like, but but let's say they say they don't do that. It sounds like that, you know, but this, but then they don't live forever, so it happens. So it's just kind of what you can say is, oh, you know, they live for a really long time, and I'd be like, I would beat, I would give no.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're exaggerating, And that's what I was saying.
Speaker 1: I know, I know effectively, sometimes my brain does that and I'm.
Speaker 4: Like, they do live. Like my uncle has a has a lobster though that's been alive. I think it was.
Speaker 1: I think Jesus owned it. That interesting.
Speaker 3: Cool that is that is a I wouldn't say it's average, but that's a pretty good one.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think they usually live around three hundred fifty years. Yeah, that sounds about right. I don't know enough to challenge that. No, I would say, like they can live to one hundred years easy. Yeah, I like it. I like the idea of some people are having a having a like a tortoise that like has seen slavery come and go in America, Like that's just insane to think about that.
Speaker 4: Crazy he has He's had that much time to look at it and still doesn't even understand it.
Speaker 1: Like this was way nicer. There was more people out here to talk to before. Now they're just there on the grass. Why am I so fucking slow? Still? Turtles aren't slow like that. Tortoises are crazy slow. Tortoises are the ones.
Speaker 4: I don't remember which one, Like I've seen turtles book it and I remember being like it was it was.
Speaker 1: They're like, they're not. They're like they're faster, faster than you.
Speaker 4: Would assume based on based on the colloquial wisdom about them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, because yeah, we do think of the tortoise that is just fucking I'm like, what a useless animal.
Speaker 4: They ones the big ass ones everybody do everything.
Speaker 1: They are so cool though, Like people sit on them and they just walk around people on them and it's like.
Speaker 4: This is yeah, you set up like a little lemonade stand on one of them, like a traveling lemonade stands.
Speaker 1: They don't bite you, which is really interesting too. They bite people like it just in the process of like eating their food, but they don't do that. They like they literally just missed your hands. The products is like, uh, well snamming turtles will buy you. Well, they're no they're predators. That's why you do that. That's a wild allegation.
Speaker 3: You've seen people like fucking do like I'm gonna tout more and then they fucking.
Speaker 1: Then a piece of their hands missing, and it's like, why did you do it?
Speaker 3: Was like the guy with the with the cyber truck, Let's see if it works if the censer when when it's supposed to lock the trunk or.
Speaker 1: Whatever and locked on him and it.
Speaker 3: Broke his finger. Like he was like, let's see if the censer kicks in and like and then it was like.
Speaker 1: Fries something that's not your fucking finger. That's what you tried, Like, I don't know. It's draw exactly, like like a chart or something like a fucking uh. But the audience is listening right now. Your penis, I know, would break it at least like floppy.
Speaker 3: So this is the real test, flashy penis. It locks and see if you can get hard and release it. That's the that's the challenge. See that work would be sae.
Speaker 1: The fucking trunk flies off of it. Guys, it's like an eject button like the copit Yo, that's crazy. This guy broke his.
Speaker 3: Bewildering what if I do, like four thousand milligrams of testosterio, maybe I can reach that like level of I think, I think you would die, but like maybe I would die right after. Like I would, I would take it and then like charge up bam and then die, And I feel like that's worth it death. It's definitely like like putting a chastity belt on and then taking a bunch of tests and then popping the chastity about and dying. That's kind of an achievement. And that's breaking bounds.
Speaker 1: You know. It's not an admirable death. That's something. Yeah, I mean, it's something. It's it's a noteworthy death for sure. I'm sure he takes something right after be not on purpose you just said, Like that's the best word to think of it. It's something.
Speaker 4: The thing about it, I I don't trust any technology enough to test things like that, you know what I mean. Like it's not even a matter of it being Tesla and Elon sucks major cock. It's more about like I don't trust good technology with companies that I generally trust to put my finger in front of like a censor and like rely on like a fucking AI or an algorithm.
Speaker 1: Remember when he said he'd be in Mars in four years, ten years.
Speaker 4: Ago, ten years ago, he said, Well, to be fair to him, he said we'd be on Mars in ten years, twelve years ago, twelve sorry.
Speaker 1: Or something like that. Yeah, it wasn't.
Speaker 4: He's not that off, but he's pretty off.
Speaker 1: He's pretty The fact that we've made no major advancements towards it is interesting. Well, hey, man, you know he's busy. He's busy. What does he even do because I don't even think he tweets as much as he used to it, so I don't know what. Oh, he's just on drugs, that's right, he's too busy, like being extremely high kids.
Speaker 4: He's speedballs all the time and using his kid to protect himself from rit straight bullets.
Speaker 3: I love I love that, like the public zeit. Guy's completely missed out on that. And and at a certain point in history, I think it will be focused on like this bed your evil.
Speaker 1: It'll be one of those things.
Speaker 4: It'll be one of the things that people will look back on and be like, how do we not see it? And it's just like most people did, like the most reasonable anybody with even a modicum of just like basic common decency would be able to look at.
Speaker 1: That guy and be like, that's not that guy is not right. Yeah, he's tweaking in the way that is most unbelievable.
Speaker 4: I saw people being like, those are just autistic motions, which is fucking first of all, so what like, I really could give a fuck. I'm gonna make fun of this guy. Sure, it's like a bad I don't care. That's insane. But also, no, he's a drug addict. You're like, that's able. It's just like, yeah, okay, yeah, I mean it's fine. I have no issue being Ever, when I.
Speaker 1: Saw the down syndrome guy with huge balls in downtown, yes it's crazy, I still laughed. Yeah, oh oh no, you can't laugh at it, Like, yes I can. Here's my hilarious here's here's the real balls look like a balloon, the real red balloon.
Speaker 4: I would argue that the real is people suggesting that we should just simply be able to not laugh at that, right, like I can.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: This is my disability is that I cannot look at a down syndrome bed with giant red balls on the side of the road. I can't look at that and not bust out laughing. I've been diagnosed. I have a doctor's note saying that I'm a fucking asshole that I cannot I cannot be helped.
Speaker 3: You have to laugh, you have it's it's to me, it's silly if you if you were one of those people, like because there's some people that laugh and then immediately they feel bad. Oh, I can't believe I laughed at it. I'm like, don't feel like you laugh for me.
Speaker 1: It's funny. It's what I'm laughing about. That's the idea I laugh at. I don't laugh at people to have a funny situations. And when I'm laughing at someone situation if it's.
Speaker 4: There's nothing funny about it, Like a kid being shot in the head by an Israeli I like an id F.
Speaker 1: I'm just like, we're just talking about that. He would you would laugh at that I'm laughing at he's laughing. You would laugh at that. That's you're lying, Like the guy Cereal being shot by the idea, Yeah, I think you'd laugh I have. I think you're projecting. Maybe I would laugh at that, but you would laugh at that too. I don't think like I think, I don't laugh at people getting killed. I think if you saw having a spasm and then I d f fucking soldier comes in, even him out.
Speaker 4: Hold on, hold on, he's a lie for no reason. It's not a lie, and it's crazy for you to say that. But I've seen normal people fall and give themselves of sensibly cerebral walls and laugh. Yeah, because that's a normal person doing something completely avoidable, not not fucking Waalt Junior sitting eating breakfast and then fucking HeLa Kleine shows up with a fucking mate.
Speaker 1: Who's this nigga ding to? Like? Who is he lying to? This is what's killing me? Like are you lying? It's being like you talking about what you guys think that's funny? He was. It's hilarious.
Speaker 4: You think he La Kleine bursting into Walt Junior's room while he's just trying to while he's struggling.
Speaker 1: The HD theme is playing. She fly it like it's like on the Wrecking Ball? Are you' She's like no hammas that she blows his head off. Yeah, Like so you would laugh at that, Yes, unbelievable. I think. I think, I think monster, you guys are fucking pussies as a fucking puss. I'd laugh at that. I sub tweeted I do everything I love Cray That's like I didn't even use it at the period of time, but it was called some tweeting that is funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was a there was a I had a hard time. There was a thing that I I had a weird moment where I saw some then that technically wasn't funny, but it also kind of was funny. It was a weird duality that made me like I didn't know exactly how. Yeah, it was because a lot of people were a lot of bigots were sharing it because there was a dude or I should Yeah, there was a transman with a serbral or cerebral palsy and you can see the scars of the when they call misseectomy scars super like like cerebral palsy, and so the the the image was very like if you're a normal jar, Yeah, if you're a normal person, you'd be like, what the fuck is happening. I'm understanding it, but I'm also it's there's a part of me deep down that wants to len how assert it looks.
Speaker 1: Laughing because of the absurd nature of it, not the context of the person having experienced that. Oh yeah, that's that's what that's that's where I exist entirely. I'm laughing at the context because that's a because of me. I'm I'm animating it. Further to the point, I'm looking at the paths in the future, like what happens next and what's happened before that, And I think that I think it's funny to laugh at like that. That's just all coping mechanism.
Speaker 4: Clearly, Sometimes I think just things are funny because it's just almost like the for lack of a better word, like the silhouette of what's happening, you know what I mean. But it's like that's a wild motion, you know.
Speaker 1: Like the thing I said to him earlier, Like the fact that that many people are saying such a horrible thing so fucking freely. It is like, this is terrible comedy. Comedy laugh at that. I mean, it's always weird. I'm laughing at those creatures, not like the word.
Speaker 3: The young kids say it so confidently, because when I was a kid, we yea, we used language like that too, but we were very secretive about it.
Speaker 1: On the internet especially, it's crazy because I heard the girl with the dunks, all the ships. You say about that one girl, I mean, you're recording that and she is also I very much realized the idea that we didn't have the access to the internet and the online space that other people have, so we weren't hearing that kind of stuff ever have a platform to exist. You know, it's not the same. I just look at I just don't know if like by the time when we were already kind of in our ways to understand like, hey, this word is not a word you should be using the people in public. Ever, I just feel it.
Speaker 3: Was honestly, it was more about like my mom getting her leather belt and destroying me to where it caused of like don't do this, because it wasn't about morality per se, because we just thought those words were funny and edgy and stuff as kids. But it was just like, don't say it in certain instances. And I imagine my mom she grew up just like you know, she was a fucking millennial, and then then I'm a kid now or something. She'd be like, do not record yourself doing dumb shit or I'm going to destroy you kind of a thing, you know, and that would be like understood, So I didn't fuck around that much.
Speaker 1: When I was a kid.
Speaker 3: It was like I've told you the story where I scratched the boobs off the barbie at my school because they had like but.
Speaker 1: That was like yeah, yeah, but that was the most small man. That was like the most of the dumb shit that I would do, So I didn't do crazy ship. We'd make fun of our teacher behind her back and say the worst stuff, but we would never say to her face because then we die. Yea, I didn't have that. I didn't have that edge. I didn't have that edge in when I was younger to be like, oh I'm gonna like just straight up call someone a slur, like that's me, that's I didn't. I didn't have that ever did it? And then I found out about like what they really meant and I was like, oh, yeah, I don't, I don't. I don't agree with that. Yeah, I think they're funny because people using that is just people using that as just funny, Like you're a monster if you're calling someone that, and I think it's funny that you're that. You're still breathing. Yeah yeah, but like yeah, shout out to all the shout out to all my people. That's right, it's pride, my queer niggas, my gay niggas.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna I'm gonna, I think I'm gonna do a Finally, I'm gonna do a full like we've done like semi fool gay covers. Well, technically the first one that we did was full gidding act. Yeah, Gato Active was full. But since then it's just been kind of like clips and stuff. I think I'm gonna go back to full length in honor of Pride Month.
Speaker 1: I thought it would be good.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna start because I know in the audience, I imagine there's probably a handful of them that are very annoyed that we never did anything else in a long time. I didn't realize how long it's been. Yeah, yeah, at least a year and a half something.
Speaker 1: And but I'm gonna start going through the list of all the things we did, and I'm gonna start blinding everything up because uh yeah, I just want to focus on that right now, like I feel like now's the time. Yeah, it really is, hopefully about it the month. When the month ends, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: You're not allowed to appreciate the gay people we're not acknowledging July bro. Yeah, July is it's all about the straits.
Speaker 3: If it was right after, that'd be so they're trying. You see a straight flight Pride flag. It looks really gay because it's it's blue and pink because you know, like the pink represents the women.
Speaker 1: Like pink and blue. But it looks gay. It looks like a gayas flag that does sound gay actually.
Speaker 3: Something like you know, Republican dude that clearly sucks cock that he just pretends that he doesn't. He's holding the flag of But I'm like, that's that's a gay.
Speaker 4: I can't think of as straight thing that to have a quite frankly, is this like that's so ship man? It would actually be better without the fucking symbols.
Speaker 1: How could you not? It just looks still look more gay. They do not know that it looks so cool. Here's another one. Here's what it feels like. That one feels it feels Nazi prison bars. Guys like fucking that guys are that's black and white.
Speaker 4: One yeah, gives what gives the feeling of like prison like prison.
Speaker 1: And they noticed this was a little it looks just speaking to the other community looks just go to this and it's like this looks really stupid. That's how even like that's a way worse design. That's so bad.
Speaker 4: It's like it's like a black and white like it's it's three black stripes and three white stripes and the male and.
Speaker 1: Female symbol over what we design a flag.
Speaker 4: That'll be a good extramo. I think you got to figure out the flag is really the real.
Speaker 1: Straight straight flag that will be official.
Speaker 4: The problem inherently with a straight pride flag is that with respect having a flag for your sexuality is is fucking gay? Like That's That's what almost defies on some level what day is because like I never once thought in a million years why.
Speaker 1: I would want that. It makes sense because you're like, you're not what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: That's the point is that straight is it? You don't need a flag exact because it's the default. It would be like if there was like they feel excluded from marginalization that is already you know, it's so crazy to feel that way.
Speaker 1: I under it is it is it is it is. That is the chronic problem of white straightness. It's like I'm mad that I'm not marginalized even though I'm doing the marginal modulation signifier. Yeah. I mean, he's a great content creator, arguable signify. He makes stuff. You know, I make signal, I make signal flyers I make I make, I make front direction signal. I'm also black signify.
Speaker 3: This nigga just made a fucking two and a half hour video and Beyonce.
Speaker 1: I made it like thirty minutes in because like I wanted to hear, I have no interest in beyond this. I can't watch. Here's the thing, the thing I like that he makes in the video.
Speaker 3: He's so self aware of that the mass, the vast majority of his audience are black men and black straight men. Black straight men, black straight men don't care about Beyonce. So throughout the video he's like, stay with me, y'all. He's trying to make other references he makes like a fucking anime.
Speaker 1: He's trying. He's trying stay with me. I know only women in queer folk care about Beyonce, but I'm trying to and I'm like, you're trying. I tapped out around like thirty forty minutes because it was interesting. This Diddy video had me fucking rolling because That's what is great because Diddy's been a villain for so long and I knew he was a villain, but the mass just did it. And I'm like, this guy's been a bad guy for like you, I feel like.
Speaker 4: Anything he didn't know just didn't care because I didn't care about Ditty at all.
Speaker 1: I never paid attention to him even slightly. Yeah, that makes sense. I didn't think.
Speaker 4: I actually genuinely don't think I can think of a Diddy song even to be honest.
Speaker 1: One hyper famo, don't.
Speaker 4: Know that's it.
Speaker 1: He has a couple, but the hype no, no, what he said, hyper hyper and famous one. That song is crazy popular and that's the only But that was like that was like a genre defining moment. Maybe I don't know them. I certainly wouldn't know them by name. Can you know what I mean? Go when nowhere? We ain't going nowhere. We can't be stop now because it's bad boy fell live, Like yeah, that song is like that song was like a moment in history though, Like that was after half of Buzz, after US crush movement, after us know him, We ain't laughing much nothing but the big things I'm acount that's that was Mace. I think right twist no, no, you you're I think I'm rapping to half you were like you took a part that you confuse. Then I think I rapped two different ruined because one part was the Mason, one part was Diddy. I know that.
Speaker 3: So there's no Mason and there's Black Rob. Really Mason in this song, if I remember correctly, I think him and Mason already like fell out.
Speaker 1: They fell out. I think they fell out already. Black Rob is definitely in it, which.
Speaker 3: I'm a big fan of black Wolves, Rest in peace, Black Robs dead now, uh, Black Rob?
Speaker 1: About this song like whoa like, well do you remember that beat to like woe? Oh man?
Speaker 4: I was so glad remembering like names to. That's the issue with like, I don't remember names really and black is.
Speaker 3: Kind of very It's it's not a very like it. It's not a standout name.
Speaker 1: Ben Stiller's in that movie video.
Speaker 3: He's Ben Stiller is in it. He's like he's one of the I think, the angry neighbor. And then I remember Dave Navarro from A Jane's Addiction, Isn't it weird? Travis Barker, he basically got all these famous people and it's like they're like jamming. It's like a neighbor thing. They're like fucking ruining the neighborhood. See, he's like angry. They appear to be Jewish neighbors.
Speaker 1: They are like stuff. It's a fun music video the jew yet again.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, it's a fun music video. But it's also like it's diddy. It was like like puff Daddy.
Speaker 1: I never like, I kind of liked that one song where he was like but he was also like comparing himself to Jesus. He's carrying the cross and stuff like do you hate me now? And I'm like, Nigga, what is this that is good?
Speaker 4: Like that compare themselves to From what I've seen it is it is to be? Or wasn't that Kendrick's whole thing on that weird that album?
Speaker 1: What was it? The one with one not the most around miss like Jesus.
Speaker 4: It's like, you're right, man, I guess in the sense that it holds very little important.
Speaker 1: There was that album? Man, Like half of that I think it's a great album. It's just that's I liked half of it. That's a personal project. Like the album wasn't really that's not you make for yourself. I did that that that song where he's like having argument and stuff like that, don't know, yeah, like where it's like.
Speaker 3: Yelling and ship like. It reminded me a little bit of like Kim back in the day, uh marshmallows LP and stuff. Very it's kind of like Pavlovia because like I want to beat off to it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, okay, cool. I think the album is really good. I think it has one of his best songs on it. But that's about it. I think the album is not like it's not an album for like people that don't have that kind of like for music. Yeah. Yeah, it's a product's like a very much like personal project that he's like, I'm you know what everybody.
Speaker 4: Has interested in what uh Sidney Sman's future ex husband wrote in Nice.
Speaker 1: They're gonna say state farm insurance. Okay, you see the question.
Speaker 4: As an editor cut to state farm ad you cut to seven hours of State Farm.
Speaker 1: At that crazy and then we and then we have the nerve to continue the podcast. We have there not even real as anything. We made seven hours of State Farm as you want to put on there each ad is like maybe a minute and a half long.
Speaker 3: I think the ads and they're all going to be ship talking Jake from State Farm. Yeah, it's just gonna be man, fuck you bitch. You you're a little bitch. Fuck you hate that you're in two K You're a little bitch.
Speaker 1: You know that, James, if I did nothing to any of us, he just kind of existed by State Farm.
Speaker 4: Wasn't there like an original Jake from State Farm who was like that.
Speaker 1: Recast him was a white guy. First I thought it was like a different person because the original commercial was him calling is like, what are you doing? Like, I'm on the phone with Jacob State Farm. That's right, I remember that that's the original Jacob. That was Jake. Yeah, that was Jake that. I do remember that commercial because I do like I do like that commercial. This is Jake from State Farm. Remember wearing Jake and she's like, what did she say? She sounds like what did you say? She sounds hideous? Sounds hideous? That's right, that's so funny.
Speaker 4: I haven't thought about the commercial in ages, but I vividly remember a lot about.
Speaker 1: Like khakis or something. What do you wear kakis? Man? It's crazy what a different vibe that is. Yeah, because it was a good It was a good It was good.
Speaker 4: But it was also just like, was not Jake from State Farm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now it's this guy is cool as it looks like fucking Jason Tatum. He is a nice guy, is she was that?
Speaker 4: He seems too cool to work it like it doesn't work.
Speaker 1: It doesn't on some level, I imagine being him talking to her was like, com Jake from State Farm'm.
Speaker 4: You'd think I'm You'd think, based on how many people recognize me, that'd be well off. And I'm actually deeply struggling.
Speaker 3: You think he's fucked a flow from progressive They should. Yeah, it's crazy. I didn't realize how old those commercials were back in the day because she's very like, she's gone. I didn't realize how much she aged, And I'm like, oh, she's probably because you know, she was probably in her.
Speaker 1: Twenties when I was a little kid.
Speaker 4: Seventy Now, I think, yeah, absolutely, you're when he's up there, she's up there for seventy.
Speaker 1: Six season piece of Meat.
Speaker 3: Now no longer, she's still she's she's still you know, was bagging for it, though I can tell that's crazy.
Speaker 1: He's sound like either like those old videos are talking about like women need to be conquered. You say, well, I forgot about that. He said that Jose the other thing.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, there's like a video that I saw recently. There's a video I saw recently of him going like, uh, I don't even remember what the the context was, but it was like some activist lady with like a bunch of stuff written on her.
Speaker 1: I guess yeah.
Speaker 4: She was like, man, that that Uh I bet she has a great pussy or something.
Speaker 1: It's very weird.
Speaker 4: I was like, that's great, great. I've never seen it earnestly, Like I watched a lot back then. This is a clip I never see. I don't know the context of that, no clue at all.
Speaker 1: It was like an old video that they did, like it was back when they.
Speaker 4: Were doing It was back when they were doing She was holding the camera up to him and it was which was, by the way, way better, so much better. That's such a better content setup. When she was holding the camera and it was like always moving, I remember thinking like, it's cool that the cameras always moving. It feel like a commentary video.
Speaker 1: It felt good. Yeah, it's a shame. Yeah, it's a missed. When he went on his nigga rant, that was a fucking great video. I love that.
Speaker 4: What do you mean this stream from the podcast?
Speaker 1: No, I don't know what you're talking about about, and you will get no money nigga. He said, yeah, you don't remember that video? Remember that one? That's the first video who's ever saw it? Is funny?
Speaker 3: Of course he did. How did you land on that one first? He just felt it? Oh this guy, he just keeps saying, I don't know the first video I seen him from uh, from age three?
Speaker 1: I don't remember that.
Speaker 4: I think it was like I think it was around one of the lawsuits or like cause like one of the one of the earliest copyright things, because like it was blowing up around that time, because remember he was like one of the one of the fair use.
Speaker 1: Yeah that was Matt Haas thing. You didn't see him before that?
Speaker 4: I think I I think I might have, but only like tangentially, that was when I noticed like who they were and be like, oh, I can recognize them.
Speaker 3: Okay, I know I've seen them before that, I for sure. I just I can't remember. Yeah, it's not gonna happen.
Speaker 4: But anyway, Sidney Sweene's future x husband wrote in and he says, Hey, trash cans, did you see the new Doctor squatch scent? It's Sydney's. It's Sydney Sweeney's fucking bathwater. I can't wait to see what it tastes like. He's gonna be soap bar But I have I have soap that smells so good that like it makes me want to eat it. So man, yeah, man, it's like you're smelling. You're like, damn dude. If I was like two, it should be a problem when I was a little kid.
Speaker 1: You know, you would They don't taste good? He would have? Would They don't they look cool appealing taste.
Speaker 4: They do look like a like a like a Gene Wilder era Wonka candy exactly, you know what I mean, almost like the gossoppers where you look at it and you're like, that can't feel good.
Speaker 3: I can't feel good to eat that thing. Yeah, I wouldn't eat that. When I saw this, I wouldn't eat that. So if you're if you're a kid, that you deserve to eat it and die.
Speaker 4: So I think that's just evolution really, even just intrinsically, although I guess candy complicates this. You know, you see colorful things in the wild, and you know that that's that's poison. You know, like, oh, that berry is really bright, that's gonna kill me. Rather exactly, I think it is true. It's like the same thing with like a certain spiders.
Speaker 5: For animal animals, yeah, animals, animals for fruit, I would be I would be cautious what I'm talking about, I'd not naturally, but yes, I think about bell peppers man, like, like bananas are actually motherfuckers.
Speaker 1: Don't want to eat those animals. That ship is gonna burn their mouths, and yeah they are. But real bananas are gray. I thought they were plated.
Speaker 4: What do you mean they like to have like plate on around them, Like, yeah, like a big gray plate.
Speaker 1: The chrome, Yes, that's cool man. Chrome.
Speaker 4: Chrome is well, chrome is shiny, but it's kind of like a gray ish It's like a grayish.
Speaker 1: Chrome reminds me of like.
Speaker 4: I want describing gray. Imagine describing gray as non reflective chrome. Gray is non reflective silver, which is what is chrome.
Speaker 1: Then chrome is chrome. Chrome is reflective. Silver. Silver is already reflective.
Speaker 4: Not really not necessarily not to the degree that chrome is.
Speaker 1: I'd argue it's in fact entirely reflected. I would argue that it's not really like a color.
Speaker 4: There are certain spieces of silver, specifically with like silverware, where you look at yourself, you can't really look at yourself.
Speaker 1: Well, they're reflective. Chrome is reflective. They're they're still reflective. What it refers mostly to light? Right, and it reflects light? Was it not?
Speaker 4: Well, dumbass, I'm clearly talking about reflections in that clarity, you're.
Speaker 1: Talking about reflections supposed to talking about like the nature of being reflective truly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, everything's reflective, dude. Your skin's reflective.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm talking about silver, color black. The color black is in fairly not reflective.
Speaker 4: The color black is more reflective than van to black.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's still not reflective. But it's no, but absolutely not no. But if something's more, something's more.
Speaker 4: If something if something's more reflective than something that isn't reflective at all, that means it is reflective.
Speaker 1: But they're both reflective. But you're gay. That does it change the reflective forty forty? I love that. I hate that. Yeah, yeah, that's I hate that. Every time I see him.
Speaker 3: I want to throw something at those guys, but it sounds like a city on those like really tall fun chairs.
Speaker 1: It's fifteen thirty forty love sets such that it goes on for the set if you keep they keep trying. You know how I learned tennis? Uh the demo of Virtual with Tennis on dreap cast? Are you serious? I learned? I think that the score is so stupid.
Speaker 4: My parents, my parents had these Italian friends that I remember in retrospect. It's so weird because I think, like they're just there. If one of us had a kid, they would be you guys, you know what I mean, Like they would just be like our like our age now.
Speaker 1: And I'm thinking like, oh wow, that's so crazy.
Speaker 4: But like they played tennis all the time, and they would invite my parents to go, and then I would go with them. And that's how I learned tennis. But I had no idea what the fuck I was doing.
Speaker 1: It's it is. It's not bad.
Speaker 4: It's not a sport that I would ever watch or care about, but it is kind of fun to play.
Speaker 1: Like I used to watch the women because when I was a growing kid. Uh huh, the women, The women knew what they were doing. The Williams. The men are just like running around a small little the women are.
Speaker 4: Ah, oh, scream it's crazy.
Speaker 1: And I was like, shut up, imagining hearing someone screams shut up. I think the old razy, The old.
Speaker 3: Like British dudes probably were mad because you know, they cut their generals off a long time ago, and they're like they, my.
Speaker 1: What what's this preposterous storm?
Speaker 6: God the stage, this insistent noise will not be tolerated. I'm like this, bitch up, please please, I beg you, I beg of you.
Speaker 1: I got this, I got this, sir, no problem. Slam. He's so fat, he's like blitzing people and shooting there.
Speaker 4: He tackles, he tackles them at such a speed and then shoots them as they're falling, but they're already dead by the point he.
Speaker 1: Shoots's waisting bullets. Yeah, so fast that when he shoots, the bullet misses because they're already on the ground. A man who hired this guy a great job? Have I not? I'm only the greatest? What are they call them ball boys? I don't know, No.
Speaker 4: I think they are called ball boys actually, because there's an episode of Seinefeld where Kramer wants to be a ball boy.
Speaker 1: I need to be put away. You need to put a fucking seal on every just there. I'm I'm a stone tabling. Are you guys?
Speaker 4: We're you gonna say no that you have you have to be an actual boy to do that. I think maybe I think back then that was probably a thing.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't know what the fuck was. I think you have to be young or something. I don't know. Everything's weird, man.
Speaker 3: Like, it seems like weird culture customs that it's like I need you. It's like the altar boy thing.
Speaker 4: I think it was more is that it was seen as like not a real profession. Like it was like, this isn't worth paying a fucking adult to do because it's not a real it's not really that much of a skill. It's not a salary worthy. But I think it's more like this is like a summer thing.
Speaker 1: My friend did it, wibbleedon. I'm hoping my friend did it. They weren't shoving tennis rackets of little boysurethras. They're waiting to get the ball. They're sitting on tennis records. Yeah, they're sitting on the pope of tennis. So what the fun did you say? The tennis? I didn't even understand what you said. I was just like the tennis.
Speaker 4: He's the guy with the big hat that sits at the edge of every tennis game, you know, because always the ball boy on his lap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you never noticed the tennis pot. It's crazy. Go forth boy? Did we answered? Do we do good?
Speaker 4: Whatever the question was it was, and just to write in this is a mission reminding us that this does in fact exist, the Sydney Sweeny bathwater soap from a doctors.
Speaker 1: Are we all going to be a partey?
Speaker 4: Are we all going to be ordering a big case and maybe letting me have most of it?
Speaker 3: If we order a case, I'll chip in for the case. There's no way we'll be able to get them. Oh yes, you know that because I imagine it's a limited supply and that to make it a pure real you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I want to be unlimited. I want to filter it out. I want to melt it down, filter it out and get the little the direct extractor that isn't just bath water. All this.
Speaker 4: Process, guys, guys going through like an entire almost like an entire series worth of time of like breaking bad you know, like building a fucking lab and like doing all sorts of shit, getting into all sorts of trouble, and then at the end of like his three year journey, he finally extracts the bath water and he drinks it and he dies. He lays down and dies, and then that fucking baby Blue starts playing.
Speaker 1: Yeah that bad finger. I was what a waste of what a waste of a life?
Speaker 4: Well, you know I want Yeah, not for him, he got what he wanted. If anything, he's lived a more fulfilling life than most people.
Speaker 1: Sidney Sweeney's bath Water, Bad Water. It's really funny. I find it kind of weird. I mean, shout out to her, I guess for you know, making a lot of extra money.
Speaker 4: It's crazy to me though, that Belle Delphine walked so that she could.
Speaker 1: Run, and Belle Delphine apparently she didn't get the money. Did she get the money eventually? I don't know, because I know PayPal canceled the transactions at first or something. Yeah, because it was like you can't oh, it's like technically sex work transactions.
Speaker 4: Either that or it's like a chemical thing like you're not. It's like tamin it. You can't. You can't sell. If you're gonna sell that kind of thing, you have to like approve it with something.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Yeah, maybe like directly or some fucking not. I have no idea.
Speaker 4: Actually I don't know, but I got mine.
Speaker 1: I got mine, yeah, man, fucking it. Just man.
Speaker 3: I just sometimes I look at Jojo and I'm just like you fucking just dude, we can you just ring in cells drying?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 4: I thought you're gonna say something, make it disrespectful. Oh no, no, I know you're gonna be like, why can't you just be cdy?
Speaker 1: Sweet? It's like, Yo, that's crazy. Can you just try someone else? Why didn't even fucking marry? No, you're not even fucking this other person? What are you doing? Not even someone I wants a crazy thing to say, like married? What are you doing? You're wasting my right now?
Speaker 4: You would have transmographed into someone completely different.
Speaker 1: I hate but here you remain. Why don't you Rihanna Lily? What the fun you? God damn it. I just want I just one of these man. I see all that. You know, Sweet Sidney Sween don't have to do nothing and it's it doesn't.
Speaker 3: Have to be Sidney Sweeny. It can be like practically any woman that just wants to do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really that. It's the choice if you want to hustle.
Speaker 4: If you anybody could do it, if they really put their mind to it. It's really not that difficult to a code to crack either. I remember anybody with the platform.
Speaker 3: Watching your Mom's house a couple of years back. The podcast end.
Speaker 4: Thank you for clarifying the Well, there's people that listen to Christy shared me for a second, there's.
Speaker 3: Some people that may not know that listen. So I was just like, yeah, I appreciate the clarup. Shut up, let you get one going around.
Speaker 1: It was like don't.
Speaker 3: I wasn't for you because I know you understood.
Speaker 1: That's great. Letting someone get one go around and shut the fun ups. Don't do that again. Loss of patience even anywhere. Uh No, there's an EMT that called or whatever.
Speaker 3: And she she made the forty grand on selling her panties just telling on her one month.
Speaker 1: Uh no, that was year over yere, that's still pretty good. One month is would be.
Speaker 3: I mean if she was like like had no she if she people knew her, she'd probably made that time money in a month.
Speaker 1: It's really wild thought she was just a regular person. I've thought about doing that because it's like, why not, really mister did that.
Speaker 3: That's right, he sold he was selling underwear, so I don't know if he's doing it now. I saw he's a bus operator. He fucking drive the bus now really, oh shit?
Speaker 1: He was like driving a.
Speaker 3: Bus every I see stuff every once in a while on Facebook because he was just like go there for the memories. And I saw him in like the uniform and talking about his bus stuff, and I'm like, this nigga is a welder. I remember him getting a welding license and now he's but was like he's just collecting fucking side.
Speaker 4: Like yeah, he's like I was collecting like a bunch of random hyper specific skill set.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I can drive a bus, I can weld a bus. You can well build a bus. Yeah, I'm fucking good. Whenever things happened, he wasna, that's right. I forgot. He also worked at build a Bus. Yeah building. When he quits his job, he's gonna weld all the busses together. Yeah, he's gonna make a suit. It's gonna make a fucking Ultron. He's gonna make the battle bus. For real, there's nobody's gonna nobody can drive any of the buses little just one entity big bus, and it looks legitimately like a Gunda be Fu. I wish I knew. I honestly like that.
Speaker 4: I have some friends you have like skill sets like that, and I'm like, Damn, welding seems fucking super maybe not useful, I don't know. Maybe that's like in that fifty to fifty percent kind of thing where it's like if as long as you have the space and the tools, I guess it's useful.
Speaker 1: I actually like I would love to know how to weld. Yeah, because I can.
Speaker 4: I can would work and ship like that like pretty easily. But like even that's I don't know. I've it's been a wile since I've done a while.
Speaker 1: That's the thing with me too.
Speaker 3: I'm I remember exactly how to weld, but I haven't done it in so long. I wonder how well it would go. But to be fair, it's actually especially just like some easy stuff like spot weldings, it's very easy.
Speaker 1: It wasn't like we were we're when you get ano arc welding where you can get a little dangerous and you gotta wear the protective stuff.
Speaker 3: It was like I had a friend with the well, there's just plasma cutters. Yeah, there's a lot of work. We work with all of that ship. In high school, I was fourteen years.
Speaker 1: Old, and then we were the last generation, well the last people really, because the lower generation get none of it. They got rid of it. I think maybe I think we made too many weapons and then they just uh and too. I want to learn smithing. I feel like smithing is a useful thing. But it's also like when that's actually a friend of mine does that too. That's why he does that.
Speaker 4: He like he has a fucking cauldron and everything or whatever the fuck you call it. That's too much, just like money, like that is fucking it's too.
Speaker 1: Much money too. If you want to shores. Yeah, I got some fucking myth roll, Well you're just doing what do you have a myth? That's not real? Like a guy fucking or vein. You find a vein, take some extra steps like get the fucking get the ingot, don't get the war. That's crazy. Yeah, you're like, nah, funk that I want to make an ing it and then I'll start wilding. It's crazy. Having an ingot on hand is wild. Just digging your pocket, it is just having it just a piece of flab of metal. I got some cold steel. If you want some, I'm.
Speaker 3: Waiting for you to get your tongs Oh yeah, I do want a tongsten cube. Yeah, I'm waiting for you to get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's I mean. And so then you just have it on your pocket. Yeah? Yeah, you go through a metal detectively. Why do you have it on you? We're crazy?
Speaker 4: If like for the creator class, if if like instead of instead of gaining weight, I just swallowed a tungsten cube.
Speaker 3: That's crazy, Like he's heavy. You go to the hospital immediately after that. You're not gonna shoot it out, yea, not gonna throw it off, No, it's just.
Speaker 4: Gonna it's just gonna rip through my stomach membrane and then poll and kill me pretty much instantaneously.
Speaker 1: I would have had you.
Speaker 3: So what you should do right is hopefully there's enough supporting least you swallow it lay down immediately, so just the gravity will just be pressing on your stomach, but it won't be like maybe it'll be.
Speaker 1: More on my yea, that's stupid. Yeah, I'm getting past. Can you imagine swallow? Could you imagine someone's like, yo, dude, I really got I got like a bunch of steel. I could turn you in the wolverine with steel steel, and then some guys I think I could do it. It's like, all right, cool, they eject steel all to your boat. You just die, You just die. Why don't try iron ad first? Nah? Because like we we I know, like we'll be okay if you there's no you wouldn't, Derek, did you just say did you say that you would get so violently sick so fast? You just take the iron, can't endure it? Listen, you're not listening to me. I can't believe you. Man, It's okay, he forgives you. It's a debate. Let me. Yeah, this is clearly the debate.
Speaker 3: So you take all the take all the iron that's in your body, you know, with you extract it with a with a with a with a magnet, a little magnet, a magnific You start from the toes and work your way up and then come out of your mouth.
Speaker 1: You have all of it. So and then you're feeling weak because you don't have the iron anymore. Right, it's kind of a little fucked up. It's out of your blood.
Speaker 3: Your your heart's freaking out and trying to pump more, you know, it's trying to figure it out. So then he they induce you in the coma by hitting you with the fucking you know, a rock or whatever the fuck they use to sedate you, and then they play you open. Interesting, right, like, it's okay that there's not much blood. The blood is retreated because the iron's gone. It's freaking out. It's it's figuring things out.
Speaker 1: That works.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's exactly how it works. Just listen, this has happened many times. So, okay, your bone's exposed. Now you just get like a paint brush, get a little bit of just a grape seed oil, and he's lathering on the bone. Now, once it's on the bone, the iron knows what to do. It encases the bone. The blood's happy because the iron's back, and then the blood is like lacquer, and so it keeps the iron there. And then the other thing, you know, you just find sticks.
Speaker 1: Or whatever to stick in your hands or whatever because you don't you don't need to claw part, so just the one part. Well, if you want to complete the wolver rethinks, but this is guaranteed to work many times. My back Alley Doctors has ensured me. You might have seen him before, he hangs on front of seven eleven. I love that guy. Yeah, transient dude, Yeah, transient word. Yeah, I haven't heard that word in a while. So he's uh, he's a good guy. I trust him. He's never let me down before, so I have no reason not to believe him.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've never understood exactly what he was saying to me, but he seems like a good guy. He does see it does seem like mostly incantations.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some guy fucking propped up on the table with vials of melted metal beach home his body and you're like, uh, can I get past.
Speaker 4: You to go?
Speaker 1: I got well?
Speaker 4: Look, speaking of uh, speaking of uh concepts, Derek comes on Dogs Road.
Speaker 1: WHOA what? I don't know, man, I'm just reading.
Speaker 4: That pretty cool, He says, Hello, my favorite humans and Kingston, what is your what is your guys' prediction for summer games Fest reveals I'm personally hoping to see a new BioShock and Resident eval get announced.
Speaker 1: I think you'll get Resident Evil. I think I don't know if it'll be dive. It's it's either that or I'm gonna be fucking mad.
Speaker 4: It might be nine. I think it's about time for nine. Actually, we'll see what. It's either gonna be nine Code Veronica or what's the zero one.
Speaker 1: I don't want so, I don't want any of everybody. I'm with you.
Speaker 3: I'm totally with you. I think so a lot of people are in the rumblings are here cold Ronica. I don't want that. I do not want COVID.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't want zero.
Speaker 3: I don't want to wait any more years because if it's not if it's because if it's anything else than five, that means we're waiting several years for five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you might be waiting several food at least. Maybe I think next year might be five, because it's like they showed the little sneak poor.
Speaker 4: They might reveal nine this year for next year, and then this year it will be will be five. I think that's actually pretty possible because there was a thing I think we talked about it someone recently, right about like rereasonable five having like a like a like a rating or something like they got rated in fucking vaguely remember this.
Speaker 1: No, we maybe talk about it on the other shows. No, we talked about did.
Speaker 4: We, because you brought up Resney Evil five and wondered how close it was, and then we had a whole conversation about it.
Speaker 1: But I don't remember.
Speaker 4: I don't remember the specifics Resnevil five remake I think might be close, or at.
Speaker 1: The very least, if it's not a remake, nine is going to be. Nine is more likely. I think. I think nine makes sense. I mean, you're right about it, especially Okay.
Speaker 4: There's rumors about it too, like it was just happened today where I saw people talking about, like there's rumblings about like how it's like a it's gonna be it's gonna be like the it's being viewed and by the bass rumors I have no, I don't know, but like a lot of people are talking about like how it's gonna be a Leon game and it's going to be like the they're treating it is like the end of his trilogy.
Speaker 1: So two four and nine, Oh interesting, I don't even considered that. Yeah, I didn't mean either, but like leons, it'd be interesting. I'd be down to see that good with that because a part of nobody, you know, Six, I guess they're treating six like it doesn't exist because I want I want six. I want to remake that game. Nobody wants that because I want I want them to make that game good looks. Look, I I'm one of the few people talked about this time. Leon's part was fun as fuck. When I'm in that fucking that college area and you're just dude a lot. There's so many zombies, You're sliding under them, shooting and ship I'm fucking kicking the You kick one zombie and he just in balls through several other zombies and I'm like, this guy's a weapon.
Speaker 3: It felt good just because I'm like, okay, this is Leon was trained to be like this, so it felt kind of nice that, like, I had this real zomb. There were so many zombies that like, you couldn't take them all, like, so it was still like survival horror, but it was fun whooping some other asses till you kind of have to like, all right, I gotta get out of here, or you know.
Speaker 1: And I just I liked doing his part. The other parts.
Speaker 3: I didn't like the weird wester Sun part, the kung fu shit that he does. Uh, and then part was just have a machine gun, should kill everything.
Speaker 1: Is gay? Is gay lover Pierre or whatever his name is. Here's a friend man. He didn't do anything wrong. I think he was just gay lover. He was fine.
Speaker 4: The only thing I ever played a RESIDUVI six was like, I think a demo that came out for it, and it wasn't.
Speaker 1: I don't know if onely beat it. Tie A didn't like five that much when I played it.
Speaker 4: That game is such a that is like one of my comfort games. I didn't dislike it. It just kind of felt like two different. I think I just wasn't really that into Residevil at that time too. I think I'm more into Resident Evil now than I was when Resul five came out.
Speaker 1: I did not wait for Var's redesigned. I'm waiting money on that the way they did eight to Long. If they give Cheva that kind of glow up, she's already fine in the game. To make her better is gonna be insane. You don't even need you.
Speaker 3: Make sure you buy it on PC. Make sure you buy it on PC, because you know the mods will be there thirty minutes after the game comes out.
Speaker 1: Already they're already working someone someone's already somebody hacked into the database design engine.
Speaker 4: They surely, I'm sure that model already exists.
Speaker 1: They have just many meshes that are pre saved, and then they're just gonna put it right. I bet. Yeah, Yeah, that's so thoroughly that that's true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they as soon as they're just all is all they need is just the data for for Chev's body, and then they're gonna just.
Speaker 1: Rod shop. In the fucking last Star Wars movie, there's a bunch of vats of body.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but yeah, uh yeah. D So this guy wrote and he wants he wants to see Resident Evil. I think you'll get it. I don't know what it's going to be exactly, but you'll get you'll get residental stuff this year.
Speaker 1: It's time. I think it was a obscure thing. But there's not there's nothing that's insane. They just came out. There's the show something like, hey here's DLC. I'll be like, I don't think they're doing what would it be? What would they even do? Outside as fucking Alison shut up. It's crazy.
Speaker 4: You do.
Speaker 1: The islay dollars? Yeah, I don't know. I played the fun out of that part. I mean bad, but also be like a fair enough you got me fair. I don't think you're gonna get BioShock. What happens? What's going on? What about a BioShock infinite?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: Never would They wouldn't do remake. They wouldn't remake it before the first one. This would be crazy.
Speaker 4: That would be insane, one of those psychotic things.
Speaker 1: Probably ever vail Guard, No, they vail guard remakes. What guys, you heard you to be fair? If they made it good, I actually would be like this would be it would be, it would rival. It wouldn't how.
Speaker 4: Much would have to change fundamentally for that game to be good from the ground up.
Speaker 3: So here's my thing, Well, so damn a lot of damn that sucks because a lot would have I think you can keep most of it intact, but you have to you have to salvage Rook. Rook needs to mean somebody. He needs to not be a nobody. Rook needs to be somebody. So there's that big thing. You need to add other people that weren't in the game. Just put him in so that's like DLC type ship. So put him in the game. A bunch of people throughout the that just aren't there. That's really fucking stupid.
Speaker 1: That make the inquisitor character to like because one of the playable characters, and it's it would that's that's too much. I think. I don't think it is. I think have any quizites. I'm trying to like realistically, be like, all right, let's not the whole. I think to remake that game to make it good, First, foremost art style, you need to change the art style. That needs to be a huge overhaul of how everybody looks. Yeah, I think that would agree that the character the easiest thing they can tackle. And I think after that, I think you would change the combat to be something that's a little more impactful than what it is. I think the combat of that game is kind of very minign, like very mundane. I think that I look, I'll even I'm trying.
Speaker 3: I guess I was trying to be practical because like if if you're if you were like if you want just oh change the entire fucking game to.
Speaker 4: Your heart's content, then there's like a long ass conversation out of there, like you're talking about just trying to realistically.
Speaker 1: Maybe even come back and play it again.
Speaker 3: That's the thing, because I can't even Every time I think about it, I'm just like, damn, it sucks, Like I can't even why would I.
Speaker 4: It's gonna take a long time for that feeling to fade, I bet, like you know what I mean. Like that's like me with Halo five, where like I'm only recently kind of like okay, maybe I'll play through that again now that I know that I don't care about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know, yeah, no, yeah, that's that's very true.
Speaker 4: I would have ironically play the shadow that if it was on PC actually like multiplayer wise, that'sh it was fun, but like either no, it's like it's the only one actually that's just kind of stranded on the original Xbox One, which is fucked because like the FOV, it's got that console FOV you know where it's like seventy or something.
Speaker 1: You're just like, bro, like, I don't I don't think it ever will play that game over Infinite That's the thing. I could see.
Speaker 4: They they're different games. I think I could see myself wanting to maybe jump in for a little bit. But as far as like predictions, I really don't know. It feels like I just hope something's cool, you know, like I don't even know if I necessarily have any like wishless items. Everything that I want is kind of here already, or just I know about it, Like Ghost of Yota is. I know that's and I know that Death Ranning. I know what that's gonna be, so like, just surprise me. Give me something good. A new bierstock would be cool. Something new from uh the BioShock guy, that Judas game would be nice.
Speaker 1: But I don't know. I feel like I'm already behind on so much with that ship. Just remake stuff or not at this point, Yeah, look at Switch comes out in a few days. I forgot it. Oh wow, it doesn't feel like it right. I forgot. I can really forgot about it. It's so crazy. I'm just gonna flip. It's so funny. Though I was watching you said you're gonna flip it.
Speaker 8: Is?
Speaker 1: Was that the reason you bought it? I mean, I'm gonna make hi I can make pretty good money from it, honestly, I mean that's fair. I just saw I was gonna keep but I don't know, I just don't think I'm gonna be using it right away. So I only wanted for the Pokemon game, and like that game is gonna come out whatever, And I could very easily also be dissuade enough to not even buy the Pokemon game based on how shit it looks. I'm sure they're gonna reveal something like, oh this looks really fucking stupid. You guys almost had me the Pokemon game, like really that. Uh, they're good for Pokemon fans. Like if you if you've never played Folkal, you never liked it, You're you're in your thirties. It's not gonna happen. I like that spark is not gonna change.
Speaker 3: I was a big Pokemon you know, just the game boy stuff, you know, to be very just to myself, like I just I fell off of Pokemon, not because it was bad. I just just got uninterested. But like the new ones, are they like solid games? Are they like really good?
Speaker 1: Yeah? They're solid game. Yeah, but they're still Pokemon game. They're they're good Pokemon games. That's the thing you have to They're not you can't judge them based off of like other video games, and you can't. But you can't judge. You can't judge like I don't know, you can't judge, like.
Speaker 4: You can't judge John Donald Trump based on other presidents. It's kind of no, it's different.
Speaker 1: You have to base them off of residence, So based off of Pokemon games, you know, like Capture based like Collected do on games like that. So I think as a Pokemon game, it's only gotten better, and you can train your Pokemon easier, you can level them up easier, you can choose what nature you want are getting your moves. You can like you don't have to go to the move too, you can just go to Pokemon selected moves and teach a move they knew before. Like things like that are just better. But it's like if you don't play those games and like there's no you're not getting into that game in your fucking twenties and thirties. That's what you get into when you're a kid, and you keep the love for it as you go older. I can't. I can't tell people to play those games as adults. It's like, you don't give a fuck, it's too late. Yeah, yeah, I think there's more.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I think there's more merit to fucking animal crossing, and I barely care about an animal crossing, like because it was that new Pokemon game that like a couple of years ago that it looked like it was running on a fuck.
Speaker 1: It runs like a fucking nightmare. It's insane. It's insane. The way that game runs is crazy, because it's a good Pokemon runs worse than the Game Boy games. I mean all of them us in the Game Boy games actually though, that is that's so much game. Those games worked so well because they were so nothing. Yeah, that's why they were. They were barely anything. Yea.
Speaker 4: The last one I played was I mean, if you don't count Go, I guess for the week. That was kind of popping or whatever. Yeah, which was cool.
Speaker 1: It was fun. I'm getting moved here, dude. That shit was crazy. People outside I remember remember the last game that got people outside that I remember.
Speaker 4: I remember walking around Beacon, like the downtown Beacon area in New York City or not New York City but New York and like everybody, it was insane.
Speaker 1: Me and my girlfriend at the time were fucking going to Pokemon go fucking like meetups in like the park and freaking what's gone? Rye back.
Speaker 4: That really was like unlike crazy. That was really that kind of in retrospect, was unlike anything I think we've ever seen.
Speaker 1: We'll never get it again.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's really like novel to look back on that, because I was like, what the fuck happened there?
Speaker 1: Everyone go to the polls? She killed Pokemon go, she killed herself? Yeah, didn't she disappear the woods and back a new entity or something?
Speaker 4: She like wandered into the woods and that guy like founder in the woods after she lost the election.
Speaker 1: That would have scared them.
Speaker 4: If I saw Hillary Clinton in the woods, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna say that.
Speaker 3: Well, I will just say that I would I would assume I'm dead, not specifically because I think she's gonna kill me, but I feel like her agents are going to kill me.
Speaker 1: It's like because there they don't know like what I'm about, and I just gonna get like a fucking flying saucer full of like my sod guys. He's gonna drop him on. I'd be so mad. I'd be like, oh my god, I'm gonna die, like I'm cooked, and there's no way I'm getting out of this way. I'm getting home. Yeah, it's over. Yeah, it's over at that point. Yeah, might as well.
Speaker 3: I had an iPhone five at that time. I like a five best, so I would just record, push record, pull my pants down.
Speaker 1: What happened? What happened? You call my grandma about Grandma? I'm so dead? Good night, good night? So whatsoever?
Speaker 4: That ship was crazy? But uh, yeah, I don't know. Man, Pokemon. The last time, I I think the last one I they played aside from Go and that was really only a week, was like gold and Silver, and I liked I liked him, but I think I played. I played like I played Yellow, and then I think I played. I think I had blue or red or both of them. I know I had both of them at some point. I don't remember which one I had first. And then when I got to Golden Silver, I was like, these are cool. This is the same thing again, and I just remember being like, I'm I think I'm good. I think I've seen it's.
Speaker 1: You judge cod games. You know it's a cod game good based on being a cod game. You know, if you're well, if you're not, then if you're not into like modern yeah, those kind of games, you know, you're like, I'm not you know, like, what am I doing here?
Speaker 3: I'm definitely not their Yeah, their market, Like I'm the I'll want to play the campaign, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: They're like they don't give a funk about me. They put so much money into that game too, like the fucking which kinditive aspect of Pokemon. There's so much money in there, you'd be crazy.
Speaker 4: It's crazy. I feel like I don't see it. I don't see where the money's going.
Speaker 1: It goes into dude's merchandising. Man, it's cool. I'm sure, like, like you go to a fucking Pokemon tournament, a regional when you could win like ten thousand dollars if you win scratching. Granted, it's probably horrible experience playing that game that long for that many. I was any rounds, like I've done it before and it sucks.
Speaker 4: It's like stickers of Pikachu's antis that are scratching Pikachi scratch it.
Speaker 1: And then I was like, fucking lines. Yeah, it's like a palate and coffee beans. It's like a paler. That's wild. I do love Pokemon, but I'm very I'm very aware that I'm probably gonna see it from this new one. And be like, I don't even want to buy it no more. I just want people to like, you know, I don't expect more. Yeah, franchise is this that franchise? Man, you're not gonna They're doing something different now where they're trying to change them with the battle like it's no longer like the the games that are gonna be released from now one are no longer gonna be like turn based back and forth. It's gonna be like you control your Pokemon throughout the battlefield. That's a new approach. Either they're gonna do it, and that could either be good or bad, depends on how to do it. I'm sure this one's not gonna land well first, and then maybe fifteen years still have it down back we'll be like, oh, this is like a PS six game. We'll see. I just don't like to me if the formula is not broken, in my opinion, I just don't fuck with it. But I don't know. If I don't know, I don't know how people feel since they need to change the formula, they feel thirty years of the same formula as a problem. Is it not if there's not making money on it? I think they're making money off it no matter what, and they're gonna have the they're gonna have the other client for like the old battlesystem that they're gonna do like the tournaments on. But I think you need to change something now because it's been it's been stale for like ten years at least, so i'd imagine they need to like spruce it up.
Speaker 3: Side, I guess, so, I mean if they're if it reflects in their in their profit margin, like if there's any you know, I was looking at two K numbers, nba U K numbers, and I should all these people complaining.
Speaker 1: But they're making more money every year, man, billions off of micro transaction. Yeah, of course they do. So like oh yeah, they're gonna they're not gonna do anything. What do we even buy, the know, stripping stuff away? Well, they keep, they buy. They make everything so fucking bare bone. Yeah, so you have everything, dude. They gotta pay for the basketball. They make everything more expensive expensive, so there's inflation in.
Speaker 3: The fucking universe, dude, and these people will let them abuse them no matter what. So everything's worse. Everything, everything you can think of is worse. And they're making more money because people reluctantly still not even I don't even know if it's reluctant, maybe gleefully, I don't know. They just buy the ship, they buy everything. They buy all the clothes, which costs way too much money, and you want to buy like a jersey in this story.
Speaker 4: Well, the thing about it is that, like clothes in games now are like it seems like, and I could be wrong. I don't play a lot of the games that do this, but like I'm basic basing it off of like skins and things like that. Right, clothes in video games are about as expensive.
Speaker 1: As clothes are. It's getting there, you.
Speaker 4: Know what I mean, Like a twenty dollars skin for like a you know, a Fortnite character that's like a fucking used that used to be the price of like a shirt, and it's still kind of not that far off.
Speaker 1: It's not.
Speaker 3: I mean, you can go to like, say, for example, Hot Topic, it's like a shirt's like twenty three dollars.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've got, or like there's like clearance racts with like fifteen dollars.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know what I mean. And you're like, I what I spent? I spent quite a bit of money this season the Fortnite Unfortunately, did you have much star more than a video game worth?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Are you sure? You're definitely not more in the video games with no sixty bucks more than sixty less than sixty bucks? Yeah, less sixty No more than that, I'd be happiest, man. Yeah. I bought the Battle Pass, which is like ten okay, and then I bought Luke's skin, and I bought Max Windows skin. Will you get twenty dollars each off? Like sixteen? Fifteen?
Speaker 4: Jesus Christ, it's so crazy to make fifteen?
Speaker 1: I don't know. And I still have put a Star Wars. It got me, man, I was like, ah, I still have not somehow, I think Miss Windu I winning as Mace Windows fucking fantastic. But then it starts to you say some wild shit or like you dumb niggas. That one I think the fair one.
Speaker 4: I think Destiny is probably like the most money I've put into a video game, but that's also been like ten years. I think over micro Jonsaction, I don't think I've bought really much of it. I think if I'm going about expansions, I guess like I put the most.
Speaker 1: Money into probably ever was overwatched. Maybe really you're buying the overrops skins or like the what is it? That was a rough time.
Speaker 4: Those were they were just it wasdatory, straight up gambling where they're just like you know where you're gonna get spend five.
Speaker 1: That was crazy.
Speaker 4: That that was predatory that lasted as long as it did is crazy in retrospect because like that was a good like five years of just like gambling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that they had like elite boxes.
Speaker 3: Or something right where you have chances of getting stuff right, but yeah, the odds were like super low.
Speaker 1: Imagine nothing you can say like that should have been that dude, even it should have been like you could lose your game.
Speaker 4: What's crazy about that is that like it even affected things that really had no monetary value. You remember, in like Original Destiny when like, uh, you didn't play Original Destiny, you used to be able to get like whenever you loot. Sometimes it would be like something that you didn't know what it was. It was like it would just be like an orb of like this is purple. It's like let you know what the rarity of it was, and you'd have to go to a guy to get it decrypted or whatever. But like it used to be that like and there's no money involved in any of this. It was just like conditioning where it's just like you can get a blue or like you can get a like an exotic like a like a golden one like high tier, and then you go to the guy and you get a.
Speaker 1: Blue out of the vice. Like, what the fuck I just spent all this time Raul's Treasure Cave. Should do the Rahul's Treasure Cave over and over again and get a bunch of golden it turned it. It'd be fucking and it would be like white clothes. Yeah, it would be like it was crazy.
Speaker 4: Back then, it was just accepted that, yeah, you put money and if you got a thing, it just wasn't a guarantee that it would be fucking anything, even even with money or not money. There was a call of duty. It was a call y I think called cality. World War two. I think do you remember this one? It's I think twenty oh man, what year was that? That was like late twenty ten's, maybe eighteen or something like that, but oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, world War two.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, they had like I'm pretty sure they had like a similar thing like that, where like you get loot boxes and then you'd open them up. They had a social hub on Normandy Beach, so you have like these like fucking World War two soldier running around opening loot boxes on Normandy Beach. And it was like there was something so dystopian about it.
Speaker 1: It was crazy. It seems like, hey, Grandpa, the fuck is that I lost so many This is worse than what I went through. I lost so many friends here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like, yeah, I got a gold fucking PK ninety, I got a old discard Dad.
Speaker 1: I've seen those guns get shot recently.
Speaker 4: That shouldn't exist any the scars, Oh scars, Yeah, that gun shouldn't existit much. That is such a imagine taking assault rifle and just making it draw in every way. It's it's specifically so they've guns strong enough to shoot through hostages.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I gotta make s. You gotta make sure you take care of them. You know, could do that anyway googling. I don't think so. Maybe like a line could internect to somebody, may not, maybe like a twenty two no, but I'm saying saying it depends on the person. Yeah, me, if I would be hard nine min not you want to go to forty five? Brother forty five? Will forty five? Will a nine like a ten can? A ten can? A nine can a forty five? Will you want to go with sixty cows? You know, shooting a sixty calendar person is so more bidol.
Speaker 4: You're gonna get to go with a two thousand caliber background. It's like a giant magnet. It's just a metal rod of like and against the really tonguesten. Actually it's just a magnetism.
Speaker 1: It's it's a maximum magnetism, pushing something straightforward as fast it can go.
Speaker 4: When I found out that gouse cannons were real, I was like, I thought that was like a halo thing. I thought it was like completely fake. But it's like, you know, they use just magnets to shoot metal, just bricks at like mock fifty five or something.
Speaker 1: My friends showed me those being real, like my jaw drop. Because I didn't use magneism, but that I think it's technically like illegal. I don't think you can have one. I think it's like a war crime to use it because it's fucking just. It would be, but get split mountains. You know, people don't care. They can tear the mountains open. It's there's disruptive.
Speaker 3: There's enough stuff to already kill everybody in the world easily.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's it's at a certain point miracle that anything is still not that things are still happening.
Speaker 1: It's nice that there's enough. There's always like a few decent human beings that like shapes and places that are like, hey, I have a family.
Speaker 3: We're not gonna kill everyone because if we if we like, if we drop a bomb on this place, they're gonna do that in return, and so.
Speaker 1: People feel safe. It's America, but we're in such a ship show right now.
Speaker 4: It's like people have families, They're like, I got my family here, I don't want to die. And then people who don't have families are like, oh man, the new Pokemon games coming out.
Speaker 1: I don't want to I want to play it. I need it, man, I need it. And I'm in the middle.
Speaker 3: The graphics are going to be piss poor and the game is not gonna work well, but it's still gonna play.
Speaker 1: Eighty five dollars is running at fifteen frames a second. Let's go. But we're so up, we're so we're I hate that. I hate don't try to fucking like modern speech in front of me. Dude, We're so fucking golden, dude, this is lit. It's like, hey, is that is that a modern speed? Is at old? We're so up? We're up? It's definitely modern speed. I feel like it's only like vaguely modern twenty eighteen. I don't. I feel like I remember hearing We're so up eight team feels like yesterday. But also really, it wasn't googling. What is a blunkin? Googling? What is a blunkin? At work? A good job?
Speaker 4: That's at great job. I hope it was it Google. You can definitely see that. I hope your bosses that and be like, so you look at the blu so you really want to know? I notice you're in the blumpies.
Speaker 7: You're into like the sandwich shoppies, which shot where you buy your sandwich and if somebody comes in and sucks your dick while you need it, that is so storts it smells great.
Speaker 1: Actually, somehow they're always they got like a minute a minutely cleaning. One guy is cleaning every they don't even give them.
Speaker 4: They don't even give him like a pressure washer or an of them, but like they give him like a thing of.
Speaker 1: Lightsol and like a push brew. He's like the guy that traills the elephants. Oh yeah, exactly the blumpies, Oh my god, in the blumpies having blumpoman blummies. Can I ship in front of you and have you smell it? Yeah? Can I get the carbonara? Can get the number three? And obviously a blumkin, a blumgein and let me get a fucking drink. Let me get a blumpy cup to the bloody cup. Bumpin is like the equivalent of just like asking for fries. Yeah, you have fries with that? Do you want a bumping with that? Like, yeah, I'm here? What do you? What do you think?
Speaker 4: There's so many other sandwich shops that I could go to anyone, Like there's one next.
Speaker 1: Door that doesn't do this. Why would I go to a sandwich shop that smells like ship if I'm not getting a blumpkin? Like, why then would I be here? Why the fun would I be here? Saw the Blacktoms freak Madiac. It's like, I'm good, I'm good on today. I just wanted to be in here because of the vibe.
Speaker 3: There's there's just toilets everywhere, like the place to rest your arm with your breast.
Speaker 1: Your mouth. Anyway, this guy rode in.
Speaker 4: He says, hey, gang, have you ever have you ever stuck with the band through some really rough albums for them to come out the other side with their best music ever. Personally, Whitechapel had some pretty met albums, but their last year perfect from front to back. I'd absolutely recommend The Valley and Kin as they are not only sonically pleasant, but they also have a deep into storytelling. Be well Fox ps.
Speaker 1: Uh my sweet baby boy. Yeah, the I don't know.
Speaker 4: I can't think of this happening honestly, Like I feel like most of the bands that I listen to I kind of understand where it's just like, oh, they're not gonna hit that again.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was. The magic is gone. You know, you guys are older.
Speaker 3: The ideas aren't as plentiful because you know, it's just what happens. This is what happens natural.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: The best time you can do it is sometimes getting a new band members. Sometimes people leave, like I just want to start a family. I want to leave bringing new people who are fresh and have new ideas. Something cool might happen. But it's not typically the case. The White chap of One though, isn't. It's kind of an anomaly because their new album is they're like, oh, we wanna, you know, go and put some really heavy shit out and really something that's pretty gnarly and.
Speaker 1: And and kind of like spooky, you know, and it was good.
Speaker 3: It's it was a very good album. But I also don't listen to I don't listen to that music that heavy that much anymore. It's more in passing where I'm like, oh, this is really good, but uh, maybe when the gems on, when it's time to like kind of go a little harder or something. But anyway, I don't have many examples either.
Speaker 4: I can think of one that maybe I would have like, and that was probably like Lincoln Park maybe had you know, assuming what had happened what happened did not happen. Yeah, it would have been interesting because I didn't think that Chester was like washed or something.
Speaker 1: I just felt like the direction was kind of weird.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and they could have easily I think I thought course directed or did something completely different that would have spoke to their talents.
Speaker 1: I agree with that actually.
Speaker 3: Totally, yeah, because that's actually a really good example of it seemed kind of like there's rumors that Mike Schanoda actually wanted to kick Chester out of the band and replace them with a woman anyway, and that's insane. Yeah, it does seem insane, but I just based off of like knowing who Mike Shanoda is. He likes a lot of weird experimental stuff, and he's largely responsible for say, their last album being so different. Yeah, and Chester their previous album was a little bit on the more rocky, heavier side that I think that's what he more wanted. I still think those album was kind of ship that the Hunting Party whatever, it just didn't come out that well. It was a little undermixed. I like that song Final Masquerade is a pretty good song.
Speaker 1: I don't remember Hunting Party that it's there's a couple of so there's like there's a song that has the right No, that's Living Things, which I actually Living Things actually is.
Speaker 3: I really like that on a lot A lot of people were shitting on it. I think it is a fantastic album. Yeah, I will stand by that, like it might even be it's probably because I did a whole I hit. I did a whole my my favorite from uh from best or worse?
Speaker 1: I did that.
Speaker 4: That was me.
Speaker 1: He's like a Lincoln Park fiend, like I'm a it's weird. I'm like I am and then I'm not. It's I.
Speaker 3: I don't like outwardly, but I am A. I know all the records. I definitely Uh.
Speaker 1: There are a thousand Sons, twints and album that's to me.
Speaker 3: That was the weakest one. That was another experimental album where there was no electric guitars in it.
Speaker 1: What was the big one on that one? Do you remember?
Speaker 9: So?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: One of them? Uh? So this is nothing end and it's just the beginning. What's that song? Something at this speed? Like wow, that doesn't sound alright. I'm the something that takes to move on weird? No no, no, no like that or something. Yeah, yeah, it's so happy. It's such a happy song.
Speaker 3: There's one other single on that and I can't remember what it is, but uh yeah, A thousand Suns is one of that. There's a pretty good hip hop song on there that Mike on that one or no, no, that one's uh, that's mind.
Speaker 1: It's a midnight okay, good Miss Midnight I loved Miss Midnight is a great out. It's sick. That's a great car song. Specifically, dude, that's a good karaoke song.
Speaker 4: It's so fun, Like I remember we be and Jalen said, were bumping that on on our road quite a bit.
Speaker 3: Hanging it page and every line throwing up something shun going out of my fucking mind fifthy mouth.
Speaker 1: No, it's fun man places to hang this news. I I'm actually I I think.
Speaker 3: I think because you know, a lot of people try to rate like where's Mike Schanotte as far as like rappers goes? And I I feel like he's never been one of those people that he's like, oh, I'm trying to prove that I'm really good at rapping.
Speaker 1: No, he just he would know.
Speaker 3: He knows his role and stays in his place. And I feel like when he did that side project fort Minor to really show like what like his creative mind, and I really appreciate it because to me it's not as like a rapper, but just as here's somebody who really understands music and really knows how to make some cool ship. Like I know it's gay ass. The ten percent, pussy fifty percent, come a pussy come fifteen percent.
Speaker 1: Reason. You remember my Cone.
Speaker 3: Remember, remember I know that song like went like ultra viral. Even it was even the theme of the NBA when it came out and stuff like that, so.
Speaker 1: It was true. It was like good for him sus that song. Remember, it's not a bad song. That song is stupid as ship, but I do like it. I just think it's silly. It's like numbers and emotion. It's numbers.
Speaker 4: It's like, that's such a weird that's such an insane criticis it's not bad. I don't think that's the best song even by Club by a margin, but like it's fun. Like I for some reason, I know every line of that song and I definitely did not listen to it that crazy.
Speaker 1: I can remember most of it if it comes on, but right now, like I'm kind of drawing a blank for a lot of it. But I know there there. That album's really good though.
Speaker 3: If you listen to album, there's a song on there that I thought I remember when it first came out. I thought Chester was on it, this song called Red the Black. It's one of the it's one of the louder Yeah, yeah, I thought Chester was singing on it.
Speaker 1: It's not him. Yeah, who the fuck is it? It's like some I couldn't he tell you.
Speaker 4: I have no idea who I remember, though, Yeah, I don't think similar dying's good.
Speaker 1: Away let the pain. I was like, that's I was like, oh cool, Chester, of course he would do out put it deeper in your fucking wait because I'm gay, because I'm fucking gay. Out put it deeper because I'm fucking gay, because I'm fucking gay. I'm fucking yeah. Here lots of penis in every rhyme, throwing up and let whatever point the point is, I don't wing out of my fucking mind. Filthy cock, no excuse, filthy cock, no excuse, that's the filthy cocks stroking dudes. Yeah. I mean, if we were really trying to kill, are we gonna cover that one? I don't think. I don't think so. Up up, I love that ship.
Speaker 4: I think, uh yeah, I don't know, man. I think licking Park is my assumption for what that answer would have been, generally speaking, because the stuff they're putting on now is actual. I was like, damn, it would have been nice to hear Chester on this. Yeah, I feel like Chester on it would have been sick and some of it's not too bad really kind of like whatever.
Speaker 3: That I don't know if it's called I just know the course keeps saying up from the bottom from I actually really liked that song.
Speaker 1: That's a good one. I was like, damn, and I was like, you bitch, bitch, that would have been good. Here they did too recently one of them.
Speaker 4: I was like, eh, the other one, that one, I thought it was a pretty solid that sounded like an old Lincoln Park song, and I was like.
Speaker 1: Okay, sick damn exactly, Yeah, it's exactly what I thought, so like it.
Speaker 4: Based on that alone, I just kind of feel like that would be my answer. But like as far as like most of the bands that I like, generally they're either retired or like it's very clear that like they're done, or you know, everything's just kind of okay. Espe reason I say this like, there's been three Rise Against singles in the last couple of months. Two of them I do I just don't like straight up, and then the most recent one is okay.
Speaker 1: I just like damn.
Speaker 4: They had a pretty good run in my opinion, and I guess there's a whole album. They've always been terrible at picking singles. I think, like every time they pick a single, I'm like, why is this the singles?
Speaker 1: It's like the only time.
Speaker 4: They've ever got it right, I think because dude, even like Savior wasn't one of their singles was No, which is crazy because it's like so clearly obviously a single. If I've ever heard a single from them, it's obviously Savior. But like so maybe maybe they're just like still ship at that, but I don't know, I'm just kind of thinking, like, damn, all right, this is gonna be the one.
Speaker 1: That I'm just like not into it all.
Speaker 4: Very few and Wolves was kind of like poorly mixed that I liked it because I could see, like, all right, this just needs a mix, a remix, but like it was a solid one.
Speaker 1: But that artists like it's hard, right because usually it's just the natural progression. Most of the artists I like are like those of the artis I like are also dead. That's there is that because I like a lot of old like.
Speaker 4: I don't know, weird shit. I guess maybe the new Frank Sinatra sucks. But Mac was only getting better because Mack he left his whole college boy era of music, mac mill and he started like experimental with like and.
Speaker 1: Then he overdoes on like peanut butter ready a peanut? Yeah, over the really bad that ship was. That's one of the few times I've cried for a famous person. Man, they're silent. Kill I think I cried for Michael and I cried for him. Gonna kill mac Miller. He had an album left to make too, man, he had one of my mom left to make. Man. Then fucking what's her face started sucking SpongeBob. Yeah. They were already broken up well before he died. Well for you do you know that? You know that it was public? Why the she cares about him dying? They still dated? This stupid I wouldn't get as soon as I break up and people don't exist. Are you know what's crazy? You know it's the craziest thing. So big, Sean May, I don't funk with you. For the girl from Glee, I didn't know that. Yeah, he made a song for her, girl from I thought it was all the girl that played he was all gay guys. Yeah, so so from Her name was Santana. He made the song for her, her character and Na he made the song for her and then she ended up dying. In real life, she ended up dying because her son they went kayaking this her son fell in the water and almost drowned, and she saved her son. Then she ding, but she saved her son se and then and then Sean's and then Big Sean's like another one. Yeah that's kind and yeah, you guys have kids. It was like, I still you, but it's really sad. He's like that, he said afterwards, You've got to be made it. He was like, I really am not appreciated, like the fact I made that. It's such a fucking petty thing to do and I don't like it. And then now that she's died, he's like, obviously I have to remember that the last the biggest thing probably put out of her existence ever is me making this stupid fucking song about not being cool with her after he broke up. And this is that's really sad. It's weird that people. Yeah, I don't know, is he does he bring up with somebody that leave it alone? Well, yeah, away got they got nasty, but like it shouldn't have got that nasty in the first place. It's extremely It's like, bro, like what first of all, you said this girl from Glee. Most people I know who Big Sean is, and I imagine way more people know who Big Sean is than Carlos Santana, whatever the fuck you said from the Glee. It's just really shitting because that's like, that's this unfortunate thing to have, you know, Yeah, because because you obviously when you break up with people when you're mad, you act out of emotion, not thinking about what you're doing. Obviously you said her name Santana, her name, I forgot her real name. But it's really sad. She saved her kid at least, and that's a good it's a good, good way to go out, man, if you're going out, that's the best way to know.
Speaker 4: What's good about it is that it's a good ad for that that political party that like, uh, they really hate kayaks.
Speaker 1: They're really opposed to kayaking. Yeah, the uh the Anti Seething Kayaking Crew or whatever, Kayaking Crow of America. Yeah, exactly right. Yeah, they're good. Yeah, oh no, no, it's crazy that they don't have a majority in the House.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 1: It's it's after that event. I figure that would have really boosted them, that really would have. Yeah, but her name is Naya Era. Yeah, she died in twenty twenty, really fucking yeah. Yeah, there's another guy that died in twenty twenty from saving his son from riptide. It was a wrestler at the man. The ocean was on something. Water was on the ship. Yeah. Water. Water was like water was demonic.
Speaker 4: During That's crazy. That was like the water was like in the basement, like practicing.
Speaker 1: Like day in, day out, like my time going pro like odd way too easy to drown. COVID hit with COVID, COVID and fucking water just had a bad water. It's like we're gonna kill actors. COVID and big water, just the unification water. You son up a bitch. Oh Man, COVID, you sun up a bitch. I'm in. That's crazy. COVID and water, the water, COVID boot and then I'm in. I love Predator. I love that movie so much. Predator.
Speaker 4: It's a fantastic Is that the one of the doctor disrespect movie?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's one of them. I mean he's definitely a Predator. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I like how no one has heard from him in forever. I feel like I haven't seen him trending at all.
Speaker 1: Did he finally retreat on the ground again. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I feel like he's probably still streaming, but he's probably streaming for like an army of like fucking masturbating in cells.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 3: He probably is streaming. What didn't he what happened when he was saying, wasn't he saying something like I got you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Like like he was he was pretending like he planned it all out. By the way, can we just like get Luisy K back in here? Like and as he's un sorry while we're at it, like there's a bunch of people. I think we went fucking way overboard with a lot of this ship.
Speaker 1: I think it's ridiculous. Louis louis still and I think it's still weird. I don't think so really, I don't think masturbated front of people is weird. No, it's it's weird, but like it's not Harvey Weinstein to me, you know what I mean? Like they're level there's levels to this ship. Can I be like to be real?
Speaker 3: To me, it sounds more like a like a kink shame thing because I'm like, well, how the fun else is he supposed to a like how do you do it without asking.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean. It's like if you think if you did it without asking, that would be that would change it entirely. He's not a villain. Think that's what we're talking about. He's not a villain.
Speaker 3: So it's you can think it's weird all you want, But I think there's a lot of like some some guy wearing Levegan his ball stepped on. I think it's fucking crazy. But it's none of my fucking business. If you've fo that is private, would have been private.
Speaker 1: Like what are you saying? My brain just can't rationalize asking people that, Like, that's something again with the person that gets his ball stepped and has to ask the fucking domination to do it. I understand Derek, when I'm trying to state, is that the fact that people came this show. He was chilling in the back room and he's like, hey, you guys matter if I take my dick out of Jack. But you guys, man, that is where my eyes.
Speaker 3: First of all, the way your framing is kind of hilarious. That's like you're away like they're in the green room. Oh, by the way, that's what I felt like it was.
Speaker 1: That is it that is stupid.
Speaker 3: They are in a private probably in their hotel, drunk, fucked up, and he's like, hey, you know, I got an idea, just.
Speaker 1: Like Sarah Silvan talked about it. So we have like Sarah's ovan to somebody who was like, yeah, so there'd be some times I'd be cool, then there's other times that I'll get the fuck away from me, and like so that was their dynamic. Craziest, but I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't think it is though, because there's so many crazier things.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, but it's not like it go away forever. C it's not.
Speaker 4: It's not stuff that, especially not in the context of what we know now about everything, like give me a break, let me let me give.
Speaker 1: You the venture lines of like, oh you're not a villain, but that's let me give you an example was that like here's the here's a clear difference to me. So Luicyk is asking to do this thing and it can be uncomfortable, but he asked that's what you're ssed to do.
Speaker 3: You can shut it down, and you can also have the right to be like, I don't want to work with this guy anymore because I just feel uncomfortable, even though he didn't do anything wrong.
Speaker 1: He literally asked, there's that's that you're supposed to do that, that's you're supposed to ask. Now, here's the thing. There's different. Brian Callen would pull his dick out, like, so, what was her name?
Speaker 3: Whitney Cummings for example, Winnie Cummings and Brian Collen would be in the car and then he just whip his dick out and she's like, oh, like and she's talking about on a podcast years ago. This is probably like, you know, ten years ago, sixteen years ago, and they're like, that's kind of crazy, like you're just doing that, and they're all kind of having a laugh about it. Yeah, but I'm like, this guy is this is the guy like, no, here he is, You're you're pulling your dick out un solicited.
Speaker 1: I understand that one there. These things are inherently different because of the nature of him asking in the first place. I still think that's crazy to even have the idea to ask, but said I think that's not what the conversations. I'm not condemning him, it just doesn't need to be said because none of us are into that ship. So of course, it's crazy. I'm not, you know, like a villain. That's what I'm trying to say that. I don't think he's a bad person exactly for that.
Speaker 4: I think that I just think he's too I just think the what he did versus where he is now versus combined also with just his skill as a comedian, I think it's crazy. He's definitely just one of the better ones. And he's just ostracized for this thing that was like really cringing weird, but not nearly as much as like people. The people are around still, people are around still on like the biggest fucking podcast of the world.
Speaker 1: We already we know some of the other comedians that got away with some of the craziest ship. Actually, Crystal he is out there doing shows. Yeah, excuse me.
Speaker 3: Joe Joey has been on the podcast talking about the stuff that he would do, like openers, like the stuff that he would do to girls, and he would be laughing about it, and then all of a sudden, you trying to say he was joking, You aren't joking. The culture of a lot of those scum bags, we're doing horrible things.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: Brendan shab started getting into that culture even though he's not a comedian, but he still got into the culture and started trying to like fuck all the girls. You know, he's married, you know, and they all knew it, and he's still trying to fuck all of them. And they're like, oh, you're gross.
Speaker 1: Get away, you know, hetting this while we're talking about right now, brain weird, brain weird. It's just like your brain has lobes loser.
Speaker 3: And the one thing that's interesting is in Joe Rogan. He I can only imagine the type of stuff because he's in the same culture. And the only time we got a glimpse of it was on OPI and Anthony where his ex girlfriend called in the show and was just talking about the reason why they broke up and stuff because he was a complete unfaithful scumbag, like when it came to that. So they were talking about that. It got a little bit heated, but also a little bit respectful. It's like by guns, be by guns. But it's just like, yeah, even Joe Rogan can't keep his dick in his pants. And then I don't know, I don't know you expect him to, dude, Brendan shop hold on, I just want I got what if it is his point because Brendan shawb makes posed him one time, you know, yes he did. He had to cut this part out of the podcast because he was saying he's like man like bald dudes be slanging dick man like talking about like cheating. He basically was like in any way, Dana Why and Joe Rogan were like just fucking all these bitches, like they're both married, and it was like, hey, man married, Yeah, absolutely, he's married. He is married to a ginger woman and has has has kids.
Speaker 1: And she's really out of the spotlight that Yeah, he specifically keeps them out like he makes it.
Speaker 3: And I wish I knew whose kids were just because I want to desperately know how they feel about their dad. It's like, oh, the guy that I've known my whole life that's been like a normal person and then versus when he turned into post COVID. I would love to know what they because it's like elon must kids, we we know how they feel about the DA.
Speaker 4: That's what I mean, That's what they're shocking about it, right. I thought he was just single straight up because I was just like, how do you keep how is this? How do you keep all that under I think you though, I think he no, not anymore. They were young forever ago.
Speaker 1: Yeahbsolutely, I remember that the stand up and he's mentioned one of them was like about six or seven. Dude, think one of them is. He might've had a new kid, but like the kids that he had like growing up.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about, like say, when he was probably because he's in his fifties now, he's probably like on the like late fifties now, probably fifty six. But I don't know how old he is now. But his daughter's got to be like probably at least the oldest one's got to be an adult. It's kind of like Burt Kreischer. He is fucking he as an adult kid now like one's eighteen, one's probably a teenager. I used to know who these people were, and then that there was just a part where like these guys are they suck? They all just unfortunately say. That's why I shout out to like Bill Burr, who just gained all this fucking prominence and then stayed exactly the same, because I imagine I'd be the same fucking way, Like if a bunch of money fell into my lap, I wouldn't turn into an untouchable retard.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think it's weird surround himself with people that challenge him. Though. I think the thing because I think Bill Burke could easily turn into a huge piece of shit. He's like because of how negative his name. He is a naturally really negative guy.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: I think I think he's like somebody who grew up in Boston. But when you hear genuine like you listen to his Money Morning podcast, No.
Speaker 1: I think I think it's I think he's a positive person because of positive people being around him. I think like his wife genuinely keeps him in check being like too ridiculous. Yes, but he's around people, like people call him on his ship, you know, if he says something that's kind of dumb and he's like, that's kind of dumb and it's hight, but like why he's like, I don't fucking I think he just don't understand, right, Yeah, it's kind of stupid. I know it's stupid, but I care about it.
Speaker 4: I think like like that where it's like I think he just knows his role more than other people, you know, like he just seems like like I love when he's on Joe Rogan. He's talking about like I'm not gonna listen to you. Yeah, you with no medical degree and me with no medical degree talk about you know, medical and ship, Like what are we doing? Yeah, he's self aware, I think, And that's what it is. Like a lot of a lot of people on that side just don't.
Speaker 1: Have the problem is that they want to be wearing letterman jackets when they should. They're not like the cool trend. No, I agree, agree with that whole hardly. And there the thing is that they can be a part of a movement because you know, there are people just to be willing to say what they wanted to be free. But like you're also just at the end of the day, not the smartest in the room. Well, they also just think make jokes about you.
Speaker 4: They also just think they're doing more than they're doing.
Speaker 1: Like that.
Speaker 4: None of them would do what Carlin did and get arrested for saying the ship that he said on stage and do it. You know, yeah, they wouldn't under no circumstances. Andrew Schultz would not risk getting arrested to make a joke.
Speaker 1: I just show you fucking what was it? Who was he talking?
Speaker 3: I don't even Rember what he was talking to. He was like, I voted for Trunk because you're like he's cool, like the problems are cool now.
Speaker 1: He said, it's said I can't remember, and Pete was like, idiot, But.
Speaker 10: It's just like anybody imagine hearing someone say that, but hearing an adults say that, an adult with an adult comedian that's supposed to at least have a little bit more foresight than the average, and that's supposed.
Speaker 1: To be the at least the that's the facade. That's the facade.
Speaker 4: I think that's been completely dismatched over the last like six or seven years. That that, Oh, Comedians of the New Philosophers. Yeah right, I couldn't agree with you more. Yeah, Burt christ Is the New Philosopher. Yeah great, Oh yeah, oh yeah Brandon's job. Oh yeah, Rogan take a shower, Bert, how about that.
Speaker 1: I couldn't believe how bad Joe Rogan's last stand up special was. Dude.
Speaker 4: It was next level terrible and I really people it made me actually think like, oh I should like I why did I stop doing because I did it for like I did three like open mics before like the week before the pandemic happen. Yeah, Yeah, and then I just kind of put it down and never picked it back up. Yeah, but like I thought, it was like, oh I could I could do way better than that.
Speaker 1: Joe Rogan very easily.
Speaker 3: In fact, Bert Kreischer, Crystal Lea, a lot of those people in the Rogan Rogan sphere, and probably many others that you just don't see. Yeah, there is a there's people. There's people that have it right and they don't put much into their craft and they just float around. And there's people who have it and they fucking grind, like like the thing you think of a Carlon who fucking would like grind and put out a special.
Speaker 1: Every year and he was really writing and rewriting and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: And then you have people who fucking were kind of like Joe Rogan doesn't have it. He's not the only The only time people said that his mates when he was doing like Taekwondo Turners, he said he was funny, but he was never told outside of that that like, oh he's a comedian or he never thought he was funny. And then he just kind of got thrust it into it and he kept going Yeah and at a certain point. Now when you hear him talk, it's like he actually like he was one of those people that were, oh yeah, like I always knew I was funny or I'm that guy. And you can just tell, like the people who you've listened to a Carlin or anyone who's like I'm not saying like does stuff like him, but he's just genuine. Bill Burr would never just say like, oh yeah, I'm funny or I'm an important figure or you know when people talk like that.
Speaker 1: And it's like.
Speaker 4: It's it's one of the reasons I don't really like, uh, the way that Jerry Seinfeld carries himself. It's like really annoying and it's pompous.
Speaker 1: The problem with weird Jerry's nature.
Speaker 4: No, I know, like time, you know, there's there's a there's a transparency to it that I like, I'm weird about him because I like, I appreciate half of it and then the other have him like it's so annoying.
Speaker 1: I don't understand.
Speaker 4: How do you not understand that this is so off putting, But he's like he knows it and then he writes about it.
Speaker 1: I don't know, it's weird. I don't know how I feel about she like his comedy.
Speaker 4: His comedy is weird because like I don't like it when he does it, but like I because I have a book of his like bits when I was like trying to figure out my own stuff and like trying to study, Like I was like, he's like one of the most successful people ever. He's got to be something here, and so I was like, he has like a book of his material, and this is a bunch of jokes that he writes, right, and a lot of them are like I could write this, or like you know, this is whatever, and then some of them are funny. But then I remember being like I didn't laugh at this when he did it, but I'm reading I'm reading it out, and I'm laughing at it.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's weird really that funny. But he's more of a writer. I think he's like he's very clearly like that definitely says it right there. Yeah, I think I think he's.
Speaker 4: A writer with unbelievable confidence, like you know, like I wish I had even the vague.
Speaker 1: I think he can clearly obviously watching Seinfeld, he clearly can write. That's like clearly something he knows how to do. And I think that I respect his comedy Specials because of the fact that, like there's always a lesson to be told about in his comedy. His comedy you like, he always has something that he says that like, oh that is like that's like a good piece of advice period, you know, is it?
Speaker 4: I don't think I never got that out of He just cares about a joke. I think I think I think there was ever a message behind anything.
Speaker 1: I think I think the whole skateboarding thing he did was objectively like a skateboarding He's like the idea of like watching skateboarder skateboard and fall down and get back up and having that be like the perfect mentality for existing in the world is like you're going to get knocked down, but you it's your choice to stand up and try it again or just not do it. What's the morality behind the pop Tart bit. I don't know. I don't know the whole pop Tart I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think he cares about the craft of a joke and I respect that, although he's like a really sinister person in my view, Yeah, he's so clearly as Zionist, and it's like I get it because you're you and you're this old Jewish guy, like you didn't really have a hope, but like at the same time, it's disappointing.
Speaker 3: It's like listening to Seth Rogan when he was talking about like I'm yeah, well because yeah, he's just like I'm not surprised. A lot of people like the way that we grew up in the way that we what we were taught. Hear everybody here, Sam Seeter and anyone, they're like, the way that we were taught, they left out everything, right, Yeah, So like you can't expect them to think a certain a different way until they actually learn later on they're like, damn, we were lied to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I guess that's religion in a nutshell in that country. That's true, you know, like not to validate what they're doing, but imagine understanding understand.
Speaker 4: Seth Organ's almost like the reverse for me, We're like, oh, you like because he could have easily been like a bro you know, like I could have easily seen him going into like a you know that direction, and so it's cool that he he didn't, and it's cool that like he seems to his value, seem to align with the things that I think are valuable. But also you couldn't pay me to respect him, like I like on the grounds of like is he funny?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Like I'm those grounds like as a person, like shirt, whatever I have I have. I really don't think he's funny at all I have. He's the least funny person in most of his projects. I enough of his stuff to where i'm he I haven't seen the studio yet.
Speaker 1: To me, he's like the the Toefer Grace of that seventy show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like he's he's like I think he's I think he's an important piece. But I do like his supporting cast, Like whenever people around him, there's a lot of supporting casts are like a lot more than him specifically, like say when he's carrying a movie himself, like say, what was it observed report?
Speaker 1: If you ever seen that movie?
Speaker 3: No, it didn't really hit for me, you know, But like when he has like a cast supporting around him, like there's a Zach and Maury if you ever seen that movie. Actually, I really enjoyed that movie as a dumb, retarded comedy. And and the people that he has around him, like like Craig Robinson and.
Speaker 1: Craig Robinson were together. Is fucking funny.
Speaker 3: You know, he's great. Like to me, it's like that guy. I'd love to see him in more roles. But I think he's just like I'm comfortable being like supporting and so yeah, I think he writes really well. I think he is more uh Rogan is more of a writer than he is just I think I like a lot of his projects, So I respect him a lot.
Speaker 1: More than like he gets involved in ship that's like passion projects of like nurture, and I respect that someone. Oh I got I got famous, and I love these things and they helped me figure out the foundation of how I am as a person. So I want people to see them. And I like that. I like that he does that. You know, sure that's a good thing. I mean it seems like a decent person.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just laugh really bothered laugh really like I.
Speaker 4: Remember I used to think it was kind of funny and then it just got really old really quick, and now I like it's grading to me, Like I really like it.
Speaker 1: Bothered donkey can't have that laugh made laugh that was like here's I hated it. It's like sounds like he's like just choking on several cocks. Dude, I mean I guess like like imagine his throat. That's not a sound like he's like and then somebody it's like laughing with cocks down your throat. So there you go. But yeah, no, shout out Rogan, come on the show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Joe Rogan, come on loser.
Speaker 3: If I would, I would, I was gonna say I would. I would not fight Joe Rogan. I think he's a piece of steel, right.
Speaker 1: You would fight Joe Rogan and you would hit him.
Speaker 4: He's just he's literally just density, like he's just I don't even think he has bones anymore.
Speaker 1: I think he's just like a massive feet of just just matter, just raw rod dance. He's a fucking like a dwarf star. Like just look at that. Was like, you are so objectively test up out the fucking ass.
Speaker 3: He had the the HGH cut where he was like, oh man, I was just eating all this pasta and stuff, and I'm like, no, you're fucking in tested enlarged, like having large parts because you're taking HTS. That's why your head is way bigger than he used to be. But you know, it's just what happens that something that possible your head, Like if you want to see h a lane, we could go down one day, we could see HGH.
Speaker 1: People. Have you seen pre imposed Barry Bond? No, he hasn't. I don't think who the even is that like one of the best, you know, the ultra roided Yeah, I know, I know. He's a drug drug guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's like, he's one of the best drug guys. Was he like a baseball player, He's one of.
Speaker 1: The he was he was in the era when when in testing stupid. Yeah, when I was growing up when baseball was a little bit exciting because he's he's from Martin McGuire, he's very bond. He's from he's from the pre Dominican era baseball. Okay, so he's back when it was just control of baseball and it was more likely for him to hit a home run than they hit a regular base hit.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 1: Because he was very average when he started off.
Speaker 3: And this is me not knowing that much about baseball, but I knew enough because I knew people that were into the Giants and stuff like that. The Giants blah blah blah people California teams and then uh. And then all of a sudden, out of nowhere, he was much bigger.
Speaker 1: Saw his sophomore versus junior year is hitting fucking balls clearly out of there, like two parks over.
Speaker 4: Maybe he was like looking at YouTube tjorials, like he hit the ball so hard when he was like looking at YouTube tutorials, and he just got better. Now he's got way better how to hit home run, how to hit home run like.
Speaker 1: People think the Yankee, And he would wait in the water to hit to get his ball and the waters no water. Talking about like you saying, God, and I know he did it this way. They'd see it going and they would roll their boats where it is. What are you talking about like in the Hudson River, there's about rowing on land. There's no water near the stadium. That's what I know that, But like, what are you saying, is there there's no no, there's definitely not the original one.
Speaker 4: I thought the implication was that he would hit it so so far that it would in the river.
Speaker 1: It would end up near the end, up near the Statue of Liberty. That is fun. That is so that's more, that's so much crazy than I think. That's a spider man level feet. Actually, I don't eve think Spider Maker do that. Man. That's that's actually think. I think he can if he only focuses on throwing it really far, then he has to take a nap afterward. I really don't think.
Speaker 4: I feel like it's beyond Spider Man's capabilities. Honestly, I think it just wind.
Speaker 1: Was is it?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: No, it's just you can talk, you know, and then you feel the wind. Spiders. Sweet, can't you see can't you see? Uh the Statue of Liberty from anyone in the world.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's actually four million miles wide. Yeah yeah, sorry, uh not miles kilometers kilometers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he would have been ridiculous. That would have been stupid.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that would have been insane thing to say. I only barely know about Barry Bonds. The amount of shit that I know about sports is actually like phenomenally low, because I was so I was almost more interested in my disinterest of sports that I was just like, if I heard anything about it, I would actively like.
Speaker 1: Remember, Verry Bonds was crazy, it was a freak of nature, cares like. I was like, oh, these people, clearly that's like my brother. My brother was like that too. Yeah, I was like, I couldn't. You couldn't.
Speaker 4: I think think it's like I just looked at them. It's like there's just okay, there's just people doing things.
Speaker 1: I cared about sports when I was younger. Then I got into video games. I stopped caring about sports as much.
Speaker 4: As much, but you cared. It's point I just I just waves to me.
Speaker 1: It's all waves.
Speaker 4: I like playing them, like I liked. I liked actively like playing I cared.
Speaker 1: About basketball for a little bit because of the Yankees. I played.
Speaker 4: N I cared again, and I was like, I played basketball, I played baseball, I played I didn't play football really. I played uh, you know, the kickball in the fucking you know. Yeah, I liked playing them. I just didn't care about other people who did. Like if somebody was like, oh, that guy's a famous guy who does this, I'm like, cool, we're just in the backyard.
Speaker 1: Why is he Why did he do that? You do that with his life where he's just playing this.
Speaker 4: I didn't love it, So I guess I didn't love sports enough to understand why anyone in their right mind would want to do it professionally. I understand that, but like, you know, you're a kid. You don't think you're not thinking about money at all?
Speaker 1: Butlers metrics on the money, dude, to.
Speaker 3: Play a game, But no, to me, it's it's watching just like, yeah, I love seeing humans do like really cool ship and uh, you've seen the watch War.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's cool. I don't think war's cool at all. War was cool. I think the act of war can be interesting sometimes.
Speaker 4: I think if we had like Ningja Warrior and we treated it like mega serious, like there's like a seer Rul, but like Ninja Warrior, I'd be into it because I'd be like, all right, see who's gonna survive this time?
Speaker 1: I want I'd want to see, like what what what nation could produce the most Ninja Warriors? I know what nation is probably gonna be, but don't say Israel. Oh all yeah, Ashkanasi is all three of the tribes and you're like twelve. I guess, technically, don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know ship they're going to do the best because they have major have like a bunch of like real everybody's going to be practicing on like dummies and stuff.
Speaker 1: And like they have actual that is true. Yeah, they have bodies they have real bodies that they can practice on. I think the best, the nation that would do the best is obviously here because we cheat because we pulled from too many pools. But if we go from not that, I think it's probably like, I don't know what that's. We want to plan our Jamaicans, so probably Estonia shout shout out to the our goingans are there, like you're like watching Ninja Warrior then and welcome there going and it's.
Speaker 3: Like you never they might be some I feel like Russia's like priming them. They're not ready yet, and then they're gonna They're gonna just.
Speaker 1: The soft launch them. Yeah, the soft is crazy. That's the whole there's a whole point of this, really access he's distracting usacted because he's making a Gonian to walk off the street in Moscow right now. He's like hurry up. He's like, hurry up, they're almost ready. You need the Argonians now, like you need them they breathe under water.
Speaker 4: A couple.
Speaker 1: Do you have at least a couple that are ready to go? Yeah, just work everybody, stop what you're doing. Work on one. Everybody, work on one, all of the all of the all of you work on this one right now. I want it done by the end of the week. I'm serious, guys. I don't like raising my voice. I don't like my voice. I don't like I you know, I don't like raising my voice. You know, you know this. We've been at this for fifty four years.
Speaker 4: And four years you have this four years. Uh, and I just look, we just by the end of the week. We got to get it in Argonian out there.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 4: That's all I'm gonna say, take it or leave it. I'm gonna go if I'm back here in a week and there is no arging, and I don't I can't promise you that you'll still have a career.
Speaker 1: His eyes are wet, they're like version. He's not crying, but they're like when you're about yeah, like yelling at you. Guys. That's not the kind of person I am not. But we need at least a few Argonians asking question Scherhold is asking questions. And I want you guys to keep your jobs, all right, please please for me, he's well, he's genuinely emotional for me.
Speaker 4: For me.
Speaker 1: Good. Let's glatdy P.
Speaker 4: Let's get this last one and then we'll read the names, get on out of here. Fermented Pygmy wrote in Glad that scause if you found out that mosquitos are the are the creatures on the earth that constantly experience the most pleasure and actually have the most pleasurable lives, and they feel extreme pain when they die or don't eat, and they also more in they're dead, what would be your next move so you feel more? Yeah, this would not change how I feel about them at all. In fact, it would almost incentivize me to go out and hurt more of them.
Speaker 1: I agree. Actually, if if they had the intelligence to convey ideas, that's different. I'm not killing them, No, I'm still doing it.
Speaker 4: That's they would have to write me. They would have to write me. They would have to write I would have to watch it, write me a letter to ask me to not kill it. And if there's any fucking grammar mistake in at all, it's it's done.
Speaker 3: That's fair, Because me I would be less bread. I'd be Okay, you guys, uh, you guys, could he could have done this forever ago? I'd be really not about that, Like, why did you guys not tell us you could have We could have planned we could have made. Oh hey, these are gonna be your animals that you can feed off of. Here's your blood, here's all the stuff you need. Don't fuck with us humans. Yeah, no, you just decided to just do this. And then now you want to say something, No, they're all going to space.
Speaker 1: You know what's crazy about that too, But at every fucking mosquito and a and a SpaceX rocket along with Elon Musk in it.
Speaker 4: And then in fact, you know what it's actually really since it's actually really selfish on their port, on their part, because we've spent all this time killing them indiscriminately, and then suddenly they're like, JK, we had sentience. What you've done is you've you've it's actually not really my fault, but you've made me a monster.
Speaker 1: You've made me Israel.
Speaker 4: You've made me a monster through sheer ignorance. The only way that this can be okay is if you guys are no longer around period. You know, like I've you've got to be gone so that our conscience can remain intact.
Speaker 1: I believe you have to figure outing not what you guys are not with us anymore. I'm with separate, but not equal.
Speaker 4: Separate but not equal. Then I would say shalom and.
Speaker 1: I'd be bombing Mosquito hospital.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they take a hostage, they take they take one guy. They take one guy hostage, and they were just like we got to new kids. You've got the entire Sorry, you don't have a bunker buster on this mosquito nesty.
Speaker 1: You don't understand mosquito. I have the right to defend myself. What do you mean Mosquitos?
Speaker 4: You know, I just I hate them thoroughly. You know what's crazy about them too, is that there's what I love. I love this about them because it it is uh, they so deserve this. There are smaller mosquitoes, do you know about this mosquito that like do what mosquitoes do to us, to them so like not only are they like the most disgusting piece of shit type of bug in the world, but they also have to they have to contend with themselves as well.
Speaker 1: They also actively I love that commit the same sin they commit. I love that they have to be like, damn a mosquito.
Speaker 4: I love that a mosquito has to be like fuck a mosquito bit me.
Speaker 1: That's awesome to me. That's so annoying. It's funny. It's funny, but also it's like they so deserve it. Man, what God, Why God why? I feel like they're really unfortunately. I feel like, unfortunately, they're really important to fucking the fucking biomes. I haven't heard that. I haven't heard that argument yet. To be honest, i've not heard that argum. Even when you just made it, I didn't hear it. I feel they probably are. I feel like I feel like they're like a really important argument for roaches.
Speaker 3: I've heard argument, I've heard I've not heard arguments from mosquitos, and it might exist. But I am actually I'm with him as soon as someone's like, oh, actually, I'm I immediately I don't.
Speaker 1: I'd listened to him, but I still choose not to respect it. That's crazy. And the guy that's giving forgiving it like if a dog starts a dog start talking about all you guys could vote, you go, you go.
Speaker 4: Wait a second, this guy's advocating for mosquitoes and it's a mosquito underneath. It's like fifty million mosquitoes, like shape.
Speaker 1: I thought it was a big mosquito. The idea of one the idea of one size mosquitos crazy it's like.
Speaker 4: Ogie boogie or like the yah. Yeah, like the Men of Black Bug. Man, I think right, No, the Men of Black Buck was one big bug, right yeah, yeah, it's more like that's awesome, But anyway.
Speaker 1: Boogie like kind of look like you know clan Yeah of course, yeah, esperson. When I saw him when I was six, you.
Speaker 3: Thought he was Did you see that one? Uh did you see the guy Universal or whatever in Disney or Disney?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Sorry, we're going there. I'm going to Halloween time to see it again. I love that ship. Yeah, okay, but it was there. And do you see his pussy? Remember that? Wait? What do you have? I can find it real fast.
Speaker 4: Yeah, please find It's really fucking funny.
Speaker 1: I don't understand, like he just got a pussy claws like a pinch right where are you saying? So you're saying he's got like a like a throbbing wet volva on display, like just practically you can see the little you see a little horn on it too. That's crazy. That's insane. I just left this cool ass dude next to him. Pussy that is that is.
Speaker 4: That is so fucking unfortunate. Man, they did not look at that closely at all. Man, holy ship.
Speaker 2: Pussy pussy, Redsy, pussy bugy pussy for you.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that is fucking heinous. Oh man, I'm scared. I'm shaking my pussy is really why you're joking? You're joking. I can't believe my pussy. Fuck shout out the ugly boogie man his voice actor to fucking amazing, Amaze. You've gotta be this can't be the right guy. He's pussy, he's ugly. I think I'm gonna die, dude, I really love I love that movie. Remember for a pussy is great?
Speaker 4: All right, let's read the names of our twenty five dollars and up patrons. They ride in to uh change their names to all sorts of bullshit to make me say it at the end of the show. So if you want to participate, go on over there, and they responsibly spend your twenty five dollars to toss us a toss us a haypenny or two.
Speaker 1: Yes, sure, man, Yeah, these are your twenty five dollars in the well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, go ahead, fucking make me say heinous shit that will no doubt haunt me when I have kids.
Speaker 1: Anyway, let's go ahead you won't you have a pussy.
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: Oh, because you can still have kids.
Speaker 4: That's almost specifically like you know that's true. I got rid of it. I sold it at a garage sale.
Speaker 1: He sold it to my my doctor, the seven Loman doctor.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, he's he incanted at me, and I was like, just take it, just take I don't want no trouble man.
Speaker 1: He's whereas he had a stepthoscope on. He puts his hand in there, he put his handed and he unlatches it and pulls it out.
Speaker 3: Bro, Why would people react if you if you were appear to be almost like you just stand in front of the raups right, begging for chains, but you have a lab coat and a stethoscope.
Speaker 1: That's an interesting social experiment. But the lap cooats gotta be a little dirty, Yeah, gotta be a little dirty, but like way cleaner than it should. Like it's a little just a little spot just to give the appearance that you're homeless.
Speaker 4: But yeah, still it actually looks like a crisp lab coat outside of like very specific sections that look intentionally like it's almost painted to be dirty, Like there's not even an effort to make it feel like it's a real relation. It's like, you know what it's got, he's got like it's like pictures of stains taped to the lab coat.
Speaker 1: Fucking dumb. So much effort that just putting dirt on the fucking lab coat. I can't do any my lap coop spiriting. Change means a lot to me, and give you. It would mean a lot to me. Give you an exam for some change. Prostate exam exam can form the prostate exam first, in that order. I won't wash my hands. The guy goes like, wow, this is a great deal, his eyes crusting up as it's his eyes are red. His eyes look like a pie. It looks like strusel.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, man, holy shit. Anyway down three two one, right, the Jewish blood banker left me anemic. Uh Delta Gamma King Dad coming on.
Speaker 1: Those slutty little beatles.
Speaker 4: Obama pointing at somebody and just saying paste before they disappear.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, yesterday, what is that? Remember?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, dude.
Speaker 4: We were at a we were at a friend of ours place and somebody brought over like a modded Nintendo switch with with all sorts of like I think it was like a moded smash brothers and who was who was Obama? Like?
Speaker 1: What was the uh captain he had?
Speaker 4: Like it was like fully modeled and everything, and he had his voice lines inity What did he say true? I don't know why he kept saying true? There was like the least quotable true. Let me be I feel like, let me be clear with it in the obvious. But uh, that was fucking wild.
Speaker 1: Did he have any of the ones from that fucking audio book?
Speaker 4: Oh, that would be a great place to pull from you, my bitch nigga, he said in their own damn fries.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Obama said that he has there's.
Speaker 3: An audio book that's read by him and Lisa Simpson of yo, what yeah? Why the voice actor?
Speaker 1: What is that combination of people?
Speaker 3: I don't know, man, but like the chickens, Like it's sounds like Lisa Simpson and Obamber.
Speaker 1: Bitch nigga. And then what's the other one? He says, Now you know that guy ain't ship. It's a great one.
Speaker 4: That's like Vladimir Putin doing a thing with like fucking I don't know, Christian or something like literally, I'm.
Speaker 1: Alex always have a collab. Yeah that guy, didn't you like, how happened to that guy? I think he came back again.
Speaker 4: I think he tried to. I think he's making so ship.
Speaker 3: Oh he like he went away from long time to everyone stop caring. Yeah, and then I mean the idea is just a power through it.
Speaker 4: Really if you're if you do shitty stuff, yeah, don't acknowledge it. And then and then I think he had like an like a like a rebuttal video and I watched some of it, but it just kind of didn't strike me as uh, I don't know, man.
Speaker 1: Whatever, I'm Alex. A rebuttal could even say it was Yeah. That's the other thing.
Speaker 4: It's like, there's no real crime, you know what I mean, it's not, or at least as far as I know, like maybe there was like a battery or something like. I don't even remember really. I just remember seeing that video of him threatening her, and I just remember being like, yeah, there's with respect, there's no video of me doing anything like that because I've never done anything like that. So like, I just it's hard for me to it's hard for me to be like, it's hard for me to be like, oh, he was just probably fine. He's probably a chill person.
Speaker 1: I've never got caught doing stuff like that, never got cut. I see my what an hour in forty two minutes? Yeah, I'm not watching this. Yeah. That's strategic as fuck, is it. Yeah? Well yeah, because it same people could just be like, you didn't watch the video, dude. It should be fair I didn't it, dude.
Speaker 3: Also, yeah, it ensures people like me are absolutely not gonna watch that. I see a thing that's our forul, I'm like, what could you possibly say in that amount of time that is a I'm sure it's probably leaning into more specific because honestly, even back at the time when we covered it, I think we.
Speaker 4: Mentioned this that like both of them seemed kind of insane, So I think it's probably clearing up like specific details about like that's wrong, this was a lie whatever, Okay, And I'm sure that's probably plenty valid. My issue always came from these the videos of him just threatening like I didn't care that he said like there was a thing about him saying the enword or anything that was a good one.
Speaker 1: That's British. That's crazy that he said that.
Speaker 4: But also like I don't know that word means nothing to me because I'm surrounded by you, so like the shock of that is gone.
Speaker 1: With the iconic line where she's gonna hit her, throw a brick at her, I'll go, I'll go something like, I don't remember. I forget how he said something about a brick and he was just gonna stab you. I'm gonna brick all over you. Might I've got a brick in your death. Yeah, no, I don't know, man, whatever, damn it, fucking oh wow. So yeah, so he came out, so it was like a he did it. He was gone for like a year and then he came back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and now I think he's just posting reels and ship. I feel like I feel like I saw him just making normal content.
Speaker 1: Which I guess you just have to do.
Speaker 4: There's no real normal, sane expectation that they can just like kind of die and go away.
Speaker 1: It's it's crazy. Yeah, so I guess he has to keep posting like fair enough, but like, yeah, I mean, especially like you said, what that was the worst of it, right, he like threatened her, So it's just like allegations of.
Speaker 4: I don't really know if that was the worst. It was the only thing that I saw that don't remember. Yeah, I don't remember what I think they were both kind of crazy though, based on what I can't look.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be completely honest, and it might be some people might get offended, but all those there's like the Discord culture and ship where all those people are, and then they're yeah, no, dude, it's it's not there. You're all you gotta be a little nuts to have like a it's like they're recording stuff. She's record like if.
Speaker 3: If anyone, if anyone, if you're recording conversations of people, unless you think somebody is doing a crime and any evidence of it. But if you're record like that, she recorded him like they're bro, you're you know, you're normal people don't do shit like that. Normal people are very gullible, don't even know to really use Discord. Once they get on Discord, they're not thinking of let me get into obs or whatever the fuck. And I'm gonna record a conversation because I'm creaty, like you got, you got you know what I'm saying, man, it's not a just just understand what you're dealing with. Yeah, you know, understand what you're dealing with. If that, if you're not into that ship, stay fucking far away, from it.
Speaker 1: Alex. I think he was well a part of that culture of that was totally fine and everything was cool until it was not. And it's like, well, yeah, that's just kind of what happens, you know. Yeah, see girl next door, boy next door man. Shit, if you're trying to do relationship stuff and then have platonic relationships on the Internet, I feel like it's the best way to go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, you don't have to listen to me at least, like I don't know it's to me. It's always weird that, like it's always like discord leaks or something where it's just like, oh my god, you see the discord leaks. I'm like, I don't even think there's a single disc I don't think I've said anything I have any consequences through discord, because why the fuck would I.
Speaker 1: I mean, I definitely you know what I mean, there's definitely a chat to have with like friends of mine where we say shit, that's fucking heinous.
Speaker 4: I don't type anything out on this, but it's like nothing I found it, like share links and just talk about really mundane shit. But like there's not a single leaked discord dam of mine. That's like particularly, I mean, it wouldn't be worth that wouldn't even be it wouldn't even be fucking close.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I found a funny message that I posted on my Instagram story that I would love to share, but I'm probably not gonna find it in the moment. But it was just when I still had a discord because I didn't like it, so I shut it down eventually. But uh, somebody, one of the Maiden Mods or whatever, Uh, my buddy Andrew, he started a not safe for work section. This is like I was like, whatever, everybody hears a fucking adults or whatever, but like they him and some other people just kept posting like just pictures of hot bitches and like it was just annoying.
Speaker 1: But like I said, I didn't care at first.
Speaker 3: There is one where like this chick she posted with like a fucking phenomenal ass and I just I replied to it. I was like, damn, so on my ass looks. And then I was I don't know why, like it just the way it was framed. It just I thought it was funny, so I shared it and that's like the that's it, you know what I'm saying. But I was just like it's not there's nothing.
Speaker 1: Especially to be fair, I feel like if I feel like, if any discord probably lasts long enough, some dickhead is going to post some fucked up stuff in there, but it'll be it'll be them and not you if Yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Mean so that's kind of like the nature of it. That's why eventually I just didn't want to deal with any of that, because there's just weird people that will, Oh, I don't like Derek, I'm gonna come in his because it's not like mine was Paywald. It was like anybody wants to Joe and join it because my audience wasn't popping. It's like crazy anyway, So it was like it was very respectable.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it was just a bit. I have the same front. I don't deal with this stuff.
Speaker 3: I saw fucking people doing all I look at this footin ari fucking channel and conservative stuff and weird people infiltrate.
Speaker 1: I was like, bro, this is stupid. Yeah, I hate this shit anyway. Whatever squimp is bugs, squimp is bugs. That's what it says.
Speaker 4: Klaniel Esquire the third you, sir, you, sir, guild Master Malley Malibu. Whenever Kingston reads the credits. I feel like I'm owed twenty five dollars.
Speaker 1: That's cool, very cool. You need glasses?
Speaker 11: Man?
Speaker 1: What you call? Yeah? Me and I'm Jojo. We're just talking about that. For some reason, I remember, yeah, I don't remember why, but it came up.
Speaker 3: Oh oh yeah, because I went to the promess, I went to optometriss, I went to the doctor. And I think because when I missed my first appointment, we were talking about something and then it reminded me of you being blind. Yeah, your you need glasses maybe, and the question was why do you refuse to get them?
Speaker 1: That was the that was the thing that was brought up. So I'll relay that to you. Colin Moriarty.
Speaker 4: Three gay Beatles versus Jordan Peterson the mask that is fucking crazy. Jordan Peterson as the mask. I can't even imagine it actually, like they're fundamentally.
Speaker 1: That stop me.
Speaker 4: It's almost like trying to put two maggots. Yeah you know what I mean, but it's there's such a resistance. I can't envision it.
Speaker 1: No way, Buco, no way, Bucko. Somebody stopped me. Somebody stopped me smoking.
Speaker 4: I like three gay beetle juices, though, that's my favorite. Yeah, gay Beetlejuice is my favorite.
Speaker 3: He's he's iconic already, happy pride, happy, happy me, Happy meet month, Happy Me Mo.
Speaker 1: It's Beetlejuice Day a rainbow suit.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I mean he's already in that weird kind of like pinstriped kind of thing.
Speaker 1: Oh see, he's in the straight flag costume. Actually, oh he is.
Speaker 4: That's kind of crazy. They made the straight flag Beetlejuice. I guess, I guess technically there is nothing more straight because Beetlejuice is literally just like a fucking he's a horn dog.
Speaker 1: He's always trying to marry some lady. Yeah, yeah, come on your face, lady. What's your name?
Speaker 4: Well, he wanted to marry that underage girl blast went on the rider at the time.
Speaker 1: Oh right, uh Wednesday in that one or no, which one of my which one is Addams Family, but that's also played by what's her name? Lydia? Right Lydia. Yeah, well they're both like dumb little girls with being unplugged this whole time, it got the funk up. Wun't that crazy? That'd be wild after what happened already, I'd be upset it was unplugged the whole time, and I'm just like, I'll just go to sleep on the night. Kingston forgot to bring his mic.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, he did forget to. He came over here. I can't remember if it was late. I think it was a little bit, but it wasn't.
Speaker 1: Okay, he just got here and I got here right after. Yeah, that's true. There wasn't really a specific time today because everything got delay. Yeah.
Speaker 4: But like so he gets here, we all sit down and he goes, I forgot my.
Speaker 1: Mic at home. I gotta go back. I'll be right back. Sorry. That's fucking crazy.
Speaker 4: It's like the only thing he needs to bring, like there's no other requirement at all. He remembered his little cum cloudy water.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he got his cumb water, changing my name, brought his flash light, brought his flash light.
Speaker 1: Uh, brought a stick of gum. Uh stick a gum with cum lathered all over. It's true. Stick a gum with cumb in his bum coming that gum that Marshall is that Marshall Mathers over there coming. It's gum and it's bum and he runs and sums and the fun and.
Speaker 4: That's like that, that's like that. Uh, what's that there's a flow that's almost exactly like that. I think it was like on that the one where he did three a m I and my way.
Speaker 1: Is the way I Am. I think that that's what it feels like, complicated, a little bit huh, complicated going things.
Speaker 4: It's really not even that is crazy that you even made a connection there, because.
Speaker 8: There's as you want you're talking about that part.
Speaker 1: Oh, I guess I can't believe that that's only that's only around that sounds like that to me. When you.
Speaker 3: Drink and you rape, amazing changing you gotta go and make rapes so complicated.
Speaker 1: Brilliant and mature.
Speaker 4: Gay changing my name to gay beatle boy penis to annoy Sweeny, I'm going to kill the mortar. I guess you wonder where I've been. I've been sucking dick again. I came back to let you know that I'm so gay and I am.
Speaker 1: Homo pretty cool. That's such a song. Yeah, I think that's one of the best songs ever made. Actually, I said by that, what the king of the whole name? What you want to do for love? The theme?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Mace of Mola. You saw the new trailer I didn't see the new trailer. I saw the I saw the theme song. I saw them there's a clip.
Speaker 1: Watch were there? You talk? Well? I mean, but that was like it was on the TV. We didn't watch it.
Speaker 4: Everybody was kind of loud and talking, and it was also like handheld footage from like a conference. I don't know what the fun was going on. I only saw the theme song.
Speaker 1: That's what I meant.
Speaker 4: Where they show that weird, fucking that weird. I like, I'm really curious to see, like how it how it goes. Although, did you hear there's actually news today? It's gonna sound like I'm lying because it sounds fucking outrageous. Fucking John the guy who does Redcorn, he's fucking dead. He died like today or like yesterday, because somebody shot him in Texas.
Speaker 1: He was up there back What this is? This is Mike Judge's fault.
Speaker 4: I don't know, man, I'm just saying, I'm just letting you guys know news they did John Redcorn, who's a real native Vergant I shot in Texas.
Speaker 1: Wow with his aprise, Like what the fun was? He like? He's like, I have dirt on Mike Judge Mike Judge has given more small smallpox to my people, and Mike Judge like, I can't let this get out. I can't let this get out me, Mike Judge. I can't let you get close me. Mike Judge, can't let this get out. I can't let this happen. I'll tell you what, Mike Judge. Yeah, that's that's Mike Judges. It's like only slightly different than can't tell you. I I need to kill this engine and then he I've got to kill this Indian today. How do you? How do you kill him? What happened? You shot him? But like who shot him? Who shot you?
Speaker 9: I got separated the week somebody somebody. Bird's probably dead, somebody called Alex, somebody called Alec Baldwin. So I can trick him into assassinating John Redcorn.
Speaker 1: We're doing RUSS two or whatever. He's like Rush two. He's getting his show's confused. That seems pretty cool. Beavis Well, I thought I was talking to Beavis. I thought I was talking to Mike Judge. Whatever you say, Mike Judge, I will kill this Strickling is not promoting me. Everything's fun.
Speaker 4: He's just into the judge of Verse and it's just his into but it's just his two shows.
Speaker 1: Did he he did something else? Right? He said more than just King the Hill and Novel? I really can't think he was Probably did do Daria too?
Speaker 4: Or was that somebody else? Because that was the beat somebody character?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah she uh yeah yeah, there was a Sara was a spin off. I'm interested. Funny. I just saw a Daria shirt for ten dollars the mall. Oh really yeah, I was actually thinking about getting it for Jojo. I was like, did you find you watch that show?
Speaker 4: Actually?
Speaker 1: So yeah, I was like whatever, was like, I don't want to kidders like, oh, thanks, I don't like Daria. Thanks. I hated the show.
Speaker 4: In fact, killed my family beat killed my family, starved. My entire family was starved by Daria. Mason Gay, two rats in a trenchcde pan sexual little beetle getting waterboarded with gallons of rotten eggplant comic Guantanamo Gay for trying to leak g T A six early. It's a perfectly reasonable punishment.
Speaker 1: For the crime, I think gay.
Speaker 4: Okay, so PM candidate for the ultra thieves playing with sock and boppers in the delivery wing of the hospital. Got a call the week I get away with calling people stars every day. It's just my accent. Oh hey man, you figured it out.
Speaker 1: You you you won the game.
Speaker 4: Berserker Beatles, Big Bouncy Backside, Reckless Rhino, the Sloaker too. Why so Dirpy Walt Disney's pin Pinnigrio. Yeah, fire, that's pretty good.
Speaker 1: It's from you. That's crazy, that's crazy. I don't have a gun gets wider Actually, oh no, I don't want to need chicken. It's fucking crazy. There's only so much space though.
Speaker 4: That is fucking outrageous. Panegreo classical little racism. Yeah, Pep Jordansen and Ben Shappenis. Oh, I'm kicks since.
Speaker 11: Dad stick your willie where I ew Oh, I'm kicks since Dad stick your WILLI where I shoot out my chili All Ambassador ass Eater go Ju and Peak Shalom versus Hacidics all goon is fired Well glaze their Randy rears Head General hog head Head General hogspital the sonic soap opera Jesus Christ hogspittle. Uh you know I heard recently you know what you know what the word lickspittle means. No, this is a real term for like just like loose slaverer, but like a lickspittle is like a proper, like a real word.
Speaker 1: That's the word that you would use.
Speaker 4: I mean, I heard it and I fucking laughed out loud hearing it because it was just like, that's why did you hear?
Speaker 1: Who said that? I heard it my friend Paul's has because we were talking, Uh, we were just using like ridiculous words like just like being over verbose about really dumb the ship on purpose, and like you said, lick spittle.
Speaker 4: I was like, what the fuck is that? And it was like it's a real life promise. I looked it up and it's surefire.
Speaker 3: Was I'm like, how the fuck did he know that that's the thing that's such a word that like she would be lost a time exactly.
Speaker 4: It's kind of it's the kind of thing that we would we would look up old words to say in that British accent that we would do all the time because it's just like it seems like those are words that would be used by that person, you.
Speaker 1: Know what, you know what, I just learned that. Yeah, I know that's a stupid thing to saying it cock, But for reals though, cocky used to mean female genitalia. What really? Yeah? You know, I found this out.
Speaker 3: So I found I follow out of pocket uh bars or whatever on on Instagrams called out of Pocket Bars, and there's a song called Area Codes by Ludacris, right, and he one of his lines he says, I bang cock and bang cock, you know, and it's like, excuse me, So now everyone's like, oh, is he talking about fucking lady boys?
Speaker 1: I don't understand.
Speaker 3: And no, there's actually lines scattered throughout history, especially in the South.
Speaker 1: It was it's it's even older than that.
Speaker 3: But but like say, uh, Southerners Blues all that stuff in America, that was the fucking they would use cock.
Speaker 1: There. There's dirty Blue, there's dirty Blues.
Speaker 3: Songs where like there's like women singing and talking about fucking like like touching their cock and they made their pussies.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, what really? Yeah?
Speaker 3: And I found out because a fucking random guy in the comments section saying this is actually old fucking Southern slang, and I'm like what, And then looking it up and I'm like, I can't believe I just learned this from some random assle with the sonic fucking Avatar in a sonic Avatar on a fucking ludicrous out of pocket bar.
Speaker 4: That's actually crazy, it is. I had no concept of that.
Speaker 1: Apparently in I Forgot which which Snoop Dogg song, he's he has a line about cock in there too when he's he's talking about like hopping off the cock, which sounds that's what I'm saying like that. No, he meant, he meant, he meant. That is so crazy, Get off of post.
Speaker 4: That's actually I mean, that's not too disimilar to the fucking you know, the pink clothes versus the.
Speaker 3: Oh right, he used to be for boys and shit. Yeah, yeah, that at least it makes sense. At least that makes sense. It's like it's like a soft version of red. But the thing cock, yeah, in no other terms, because cock as a rooster predates the word rooster itself.
Speaker 1: Cock. Yeah. And then also, shut the fuck up. What the fuck is that?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: It's uh what it's it's uh? What do you call it? My way? Do you remember I'm the Juggernaut, bitch? Remember that?
Speaker 3: So the guy Randy Hayes that that voice to the Juggernaut in that he's like criminally underrated and they've done a bunch of those parodies and a bunch of stuff.
Speaker 1: So he did a Bleach one.
Speaker 3: There was a Bleach one, and then there was some bloopers and uh surprise, motherfucker was a line from one of them. And this is like twenty ten shit, and it's been my text alert and every phone. I always make sure I put it in that phone and shout out to my Way Entertainment Randy. Dude, I'm so upset.
Speaker 1: That that ran not like world famous.
Speaker 3: I think that guy is so criminally fucking underraty, so talented, he's so fucking funny.
Speaker 4: Do you have uh do you go in and customize your your texts and all that?
Speaker 1: Uh? Just uh, I only recently did.
Speaker 3: That, so yeah, So like I always do the text alert and then and then the and then just my regular call. I don't do like individual for people.
Speaker 1: I don't. I'm too lazy for that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I used to do that when I was younger, but now it's just, Oh, I have an alarm clock that is customized, and then and then and then the regular ring and then the text.
Speaker 4: I do it for specific people, but like not everybody, like like for the sacred for whenever. Dustin in Collin text me, it's like the middle gear Okay, and then uh, I think everybody else is just like the three sixty achievement sound or like whenever, like somebody was online. Oh nice, because I got sick of hearing There's something about just hearing like the standard it is saying that like really bothers me because I just like, I never know if it's mine. It's just like, also, it just sucks. Also, you know what I learned recently that fucking owl City did all that shit.
Speaker 1: What are you saying? The Firefly House.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the Fireflyes guy did a lot of the ring tones for like original Apple and a lot of the text tones, and it's just like, oh now I can't hear this ever.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, that's so random, I know. Okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I was like, well, I'm definitely not going to on purpose here al City against my will.
Speaker 1: Hit my somebody text me so wait, So I wanted to show the audience what with.
Speaker 4: My phone's dead, It doesn't matter, I think what Joe text means the Seinfeld.
Speaker 1: But you who is it? This sounds like a boner to me, dude, what is it? What is it? What's happening? What are you playing right now? I just wanted wanted to hear it. Oh, just send anything. Oh my god, I silenced it again. I thought, I thought I unlocked it again. He's gonna do it so stupid surprise. That's crazy. Of course it's good. It's fucking asshole. Yeah, thanks Ethan, that's crazy. Domination.
Speaker 4: Uh, total drama galand total Derek Island, right, yeah, Derek not Shovin is innocent.
Speaker 1: You know what is that show? That show had boobs on it, Total druma Island, Like I swear to God, I swear to God.
Speaker 4: Okay, I feel like I remember seeing What's Total?
Speaker 1: I don't remember what is that a.
Speaker 4: Cartoon show about Like it's like it's a cartoon network survivor basically okay, we with teenagers.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I remember.
Speaker 4: Booms being on that show and being fucnfused Bob.
Speaker 1: They drew they drew out some girls that had like boobs, they drew up their like their their shapes. No whatever, it's not I don't care. You know what I'm talking about? Exposed breasts? I am you saw animated nipple what it was a Canadian show that was brought here and I think the Canadian broadcast. They're not really that strict with that stuff or something. I think it was like or like it was.
Speaker 4: Considered a more adult show in Canada than it was here, and then they kind of like censored it for America or something. But like there's an uncensored version in Canada. It's not too crazy. It's still very much a kids show or like very much like Tame. But that one seems just like it was like a shock moment or something.
Speaker 1: I see.
Speaker 4: I don't know how real it is though. I just remember at the time being like it was too early for Ai to be the culprit, you know what I mean, And it was just like that's really well done. And if it's not real, then like who the fuck did this?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You know that that wolf though doing the wolf whistle and then it jacks off at the end, you know that thing of course, like is there? You know, Like sometimes I usually that's one of those times where I'm like I need a water mark.
Speaker 1: Who did that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you gotta find the guy who did that. That is the most impressive animation I think I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: Its fucking fantastic.
Speaker 4: That is better than the Superman Flasher cartoons.
Speaker 1: And I was like, who fucking did that? They're just a menace that just releases this one beauty into the wild. And now I'm like, damn, I understand. I understand that person, because like I don't watermark my stuff either, you know, but it's just like he's different, He's I don't I'm not doing anything like that stuff.
Speaker 4: Please read some names in the RFK Trump and Kingpin voices round eyed Asian plagiarizing small artists on complete accident, pinky promise Kings.
Speaker 1: My gay baby boy?
Speaker 4: Are you afraid of the homo erotic beetle butt sex because you cannot accept what you are? D Royden pea pieceon Royden pee piece. I don't know, countdown until John John's That's crazy? Uh, Sir Derek the blowjob Queen of White run this wond Are you a blowjob queen?
Speaker 1: I'll start Okay, Well, I'll inherit the role here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I gave everything about you by three gays Glaze. Yeahay's glaze is pretty good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a lot of com dude.
Speaker 4: That's a metric fun tone dude. At least four miles a come blonde, blue eyed German beetle applying for Derek's position, would beatle, would beatle lap dance? My carapis all over swing. Carapis is a hatus hates word to use, and that's in that context, it's me again, irrational best selling author Kwan Mills. Oh, I don't know who the fuck that is the thing who writes those blaxploitation books.
Speaker 1: Yes, is that the guy?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Okay, great or not blaxploitation, it's not the right term.
Speaker 1: For it, but shout out for being a Dolls patriot. Yeah, thanks, thanks a lot.
Speaker 4: Write a book about us. Yeah, please, woke Marxist pope. Uh, my ass is full of piss. Help Thugzilla ex gay beetle, seeds of bussy garden. Calmar you already, Calmar, you already. Schrodinger's Blumkin Jack w FM super gay and gay and gay and cool and gay beatles tackling race relations and stereotypes and gay and gay very cool villain maxing because I gomage next year. Nice good luck man, I mean you can't have good luck, I guess, but Calin Moriarty, I like legos, big meat, the stinks canola, Joe slipping under Kingston's door. I forgot about Canola Joe know Crazy Joe Canola Boogie Woogie Batti Bugle Boy, Dandy Andy, leader of the Spiderfucker Party, Colin Maldonado. Would you would you insert seventeen consenting beetles into your cock hoole if it meant you never had to force down Jamaican food Again, I love this this implication is.
Speaker 1: I hate it so much. It's actually really good.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm really missing actually, like I have' I really missed, Like, uh, there's a so there's like a like a Puerto Rican like Dominican kind of Cuban spot across the street from John Jay.
Speaker 1: Now, Oh, it's really fucking good. Like they make the yellow rice and shit.
Speaker 4: And I've been hanker because like I haven't had ye like real Spanish like yellow as Spanish. Yeah, man, because the stuff they sell out here is not really or at least the stuff that I've found out here is not exactly right. I don't know whatever you can make it, yeah, I'm sure. I just I never really made that rice.
Speaker 1: It's not hard.
Speaker 4: I'm sure it's easy. I just like I got to call my parents or something for the exact rescle because they do. They always do, like you know what I mean, Like your family always does something specific that like has something and that doesn't is normally in there, and then you have it when you grow up and.
Speaker 1: You're like, this isn't exactly the same. What the fuck's going on?
Speaker 4: I only just recently learned how to make the exact kind of rice and beans that my parents made with like white rice.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, so many recipes die with my grandma. Unfortunately. Oh she taught me how. She didn't teach me her recipes.
Speaker 4: You didn't write them down, she didn't write her I'm so cognizant, like with good food.
Speaker 1: I liked unfortunate, so many of them are gonna go with her? Is she still like she's still like she's like gone, unfortunate. Man, that sucks.
Speaker 4: Recipes were like the main that I was like, that's the one thing that is one of the things.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because my parents, I remember thinking like, because there's some recipes that your dad a better cook, I would say they're actually both. My dad's a really good cook. Actually, for some reason, I don't know what.
Speaker 1: The reason why military Well, why would the ry dues off cook military dudes? I know can throw down in the kitchen. Actually, I feel like they can make it a mean ration. I guess they can. It depends, it depends on what it is.
Speaker 4: Like. I think my my dad is more, I think overall better. And then there's certain things that my mom can do really.
Speaker 1: Gourmet, crazy, gourmet, fucking m rs or whatever.
Speaker 4: I have like a military iraction here. I got it, like I don't even remember because I saw it. I was just like, it is kind of an interesting thing to have.
Speaker 1: I don't know. My dad is actually novel mad in my life, can cook, like will have him throw down live on the podcast. No, you have him cook cooking for this duce person and this gay port.
Speaker 4: We should hire him to cater our show and not tell him that he has anything to do with him.
Speaker 1: My dad can actually cook like a mother crazy. He can cook. It's crazy.
Speaker 4: It's kind of eversion we can do, like, hey, we'll give you. We'll just pay him his half his share.
Speaker 1: Crazy. That's mad money for catering one thing.
Speaker 4: But that's it'll get him though, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: All right. He's like, I can't refuse. I can't refuse that, dude, I can't refuse he's not Africa. That's so much more, so much more. Wad Holy fuck wat body man, give me your money. I'll cook for you now, a small boty mine and a small dog skin. What do you want to eat? Imagine introducing great somebody beat you? Gay little boy?
Speaker 12: Good to beat you, gay boy could to beat you? Happy pride both gay boy. Don't touch me, don't talk to me, and we don't talk to me. I'll shake your hand with a glove on. But like, let's not get too crazy here.
Speaker 1: You can cook. I told your dad, is you like nine eight or that's like six six six?
Speaker 4: It's crazy marking the beast almost Yeah, he's he's six six point six, big.
Speaker 1: Point six, make crazy crazy horse. Never noticed it. He's six six and a half. Then I guess he's six horns fucking hoove defeet clothing. Never noticed his body is like coat my dad. You just never you just kind of you know, when you're young, you just see your dad as your dad. What's going on? Shot? What's going on? So it's going it's me, I mean, I mean your dad, it's me.
Speaker 13: The son of it's fucking it's I'm what the fuck? Definitely in the fallen angel battle bed. Good morning, so good to morrow boy, good Morrow, Good morning star.
Speaker 1: What's going on with tomorrow? Retard boy? My son? What do you want? You want to make? You want some panadas or whatever? The fun I'm gonna make you with some jerk chicken in those bitches.
Speaker 4: Uncle makes amazing like it's like ground beef, like a spice ground beef emina with like fucking olives in it.
Speaker 1: I miss Caribbean people so bad. Oh my god, there's none of us here. I gotta go home. Isn't there like two in like Pasadena or something? There's like two Caribbean friends literally our friends. Those are literally just the people we know our friends. Three are fair a couple over there though.
Speaker 4: To be fair, Passidi has probably got a high concentration at least compared here.
Speaker 1: It's all you know, means here I I can introduce you to my my aunt Yolanda, and then when I have my aunt, wait a second, my ay Ylanda is freaking what you call it. She's half she's half Puerto Rican half. It's amazing.
Speaker 4: Black health, a big bad beatle borg smoke or smoking Kingston gids is Kingston pregnant with sex tuplets. They think they think I got testicular cancer because it's a normal the way my sat growing.
Speaker 1: Are you guys familiar with the chess champion stuff? Not familiar a little bit? I know, like very minutely. Here's a headline for you.
Speaker 3: Gookesh beats Magnus Carlson from Magnet Beat. Yeah, Magnus go Cash defeated Magnets.
Speaker 1: Cash Indian If no, no, he's he's fucking Norwegian. Interesting. Interesting, you know that rogue nation, Norwegia, Norwegia.
Speaker 4: This case allright, and we for my lesions of swen be upon you. I am in the c i A also known as the come in ass agents. So fucking clever coming Dave once Stave dies Tsunami Jack, the blumpkin King Kevin Durant's feet.
Speaker 1: You can't.
Speaker 4: You can win an argument by simply calling your opponent a goofy looking cunt and walking away, probably honestly, especially today, that's all it takes to win a debate.
Speaker 1: Now, goofy looking, gave you looking gaffe you looking come you okay, mat, just walk away. I would love seeing Charlie get on his debate. They said something ruding some guy hits up and it hits him. Does like that that thing is fixes it. He just like, oh you tricks me, fricks anymore.
Speaker 4: I'm no longer gay in hiding it now, I'm just gay now, I'm just gay that he just immediately just inhales cocks and SpongeBob filter feeding. It's like such as such a belabored gasp. Kingston's dad has got me down bad.
Speaker 1: He's all I want.
Speaker 4: Make my tongues a skid pad, Kingston. Can't you see your dad? He's got something that cuts off you. I'm paying my TV license, bit, mister pants, It's me Kingston's dad. I'm a little I'm a gay little beetle now.
Speaker 1: Uh fu faced on stopple cardboard play.
Speaker 4: Iceland got no diff the nuclear apocalypse, Oh, Iceland will no diff the nuclear apocalypse?
Speaker 1: No diff I behind on my slang with the is that me be fine? Like without a challenge. I don't know how you think Ice will be fine? That's crazy, like no difference?
Speaker 4: Hot to go f A g g O T o oh f A g g O T Bros pounding butt and sous.
Speaker 1: Nice interesting chapel moan.
Speaker 4: Joll jolly old dipshit as of parades, Ray Theory on or Raytheon changing their name during Pride Month. Pacers Devil Magic is our last hope.
Speaker 1: Please light skin Avengers save us from okay see championship. Oh yeah, what happened with that? Did that happen? No, the it's on Thursday.
Speaker 3: But yeah, okay, c with the s G gay uh that he's leading the okay see thunder. And then you have the Pacers with Tyrese Cummy Burton or.
Speaker 1: Homb Burton happy that the Warriors haven't made it this year so I wanted.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, Steph Curry went down, so they had no choice. Steph Curry went down, had a hamstring, just tier one and so and and fucking his team wasn't good enough to just like win one more game so we can come back and play. So they just they got it was it was fucked up, Like it was fucked up anyway. Uh yeah, it's gonna be do the final. It's gonna be actually really good basketball because it's like you got the best defensive team in a very long time versus one of the best, like fastest fucking scorers. So it's really gonna see can their pace fucking work against that defense and then the SGA that fucking dumb Canadian he uh, he's uh. I just don't I don't like the idea of the the best scorer in the league right now in the MVP is being some filthy Canadian. Right now, it's just like in seven years in a row, it's been a non American because American is just not taking basketball seriously I guess anymore.
Speaker 1: I guess not, yeah, just not. I does not think it's sports serious anymore right now as a culture, they're just because I just don't think. I think we have such an unfair advantage because we have so many things to pull from that when we care about things, we just win because we It's also like most of the resources we're here.
Speaker 3: But now it's becoming like so worldwide, Like basketball is so fucking huge now that like you have like, oh, here's fucking a Canadian guy who you know, uh say, Gill Alexander, who's like, oh, this is really good and then immediately becomes like so good. He's like pretty much one of the best players in the league right now, and he's fairly young. It's it should be fun, though, it should just be fun. Back looks like twenty three, right, twenty five. Yeah, it's like I thought he was younger than that.
Speaker 1: No, I mean still he's good. He's only been the league for a few years. If perfect Beatles, he shaved down a little bit, got like a little faster, he'd be he'd be a pee Herman be like, haha, I'm still dead. Yeah he is. He's gonna be fucked. He's never gonna he has no incentive to to slim down. They suck him so hard.
Speaker 4: But Kingston's dad, Michael Vick, beats the piss out of Snare, Scrappy Do and Scooby Doo and makes the Mystery Gang watch.
Speaker 1: I have a Michael Vick book was gifted to me. I was pissed when I was reading. I was like, why is there no instructions on a dogfight? There's nothing in here. There a kids book and it's called All All the Pain You Will Now. Look, dude, I think him cuddling a dog. It's so funny because he did that. That was wrong, of course, but like to me, it's just like Chris Brown for Michael Vick. Huh, he said, because you said what he did was bad, but kind of But I really talented. A. Yeah, it's true. He was. It was he was. He was ridiculously fast. I just it was. I don't even know the quarterback he was, but he was, Like I just know he was like faster than running backs as a quarterback, which is like not how that should be at all. I see, Yeah, I only know him from him beating up dogs. He didn't beat up dogs. He had dogs beat up. He paid people to have their dogs beat each other. I guess he took money. He's in Atlanta, Niga. Of course he's doing some function like that. I was like, what, y'all surprised?
Speaker 3: But really that's the really thing is I'm like, bro, the it's the culture that like no one talked about that, the culture that's South.
Speaker 1: Bro, does that happen all the time?
Speaker 3: Like cock fightings uh is actually still popular in certain regions even over here.
Speaker 1: And it's just like I haven't heard about that ship from Mexicans ever. I know back in the day, like when I this or taking people that it was cock fighting. I hold cock fighting.
Speaker 4: I hold cock fighting parties here, but this one's after every show we do. Actually never invited. I mean, we'd be pussy about it. I don't want you to rap me out, you know, Okay, no, that's fair. I will tell you not because they they've been discontinued, because all are dead.
Speaker 1: He just read out of cock. We fucking blades on their feet killing you. We didn't have a winner too. They all just like it was always a draw every time. Give them a little size on their feet, give them that's so more big. Give them? What are those Assassin's creed things? And the soul? That? Wasn't that a joker thing? That jogger did one? So they did the Dark Knight. You're like a Assassin's creed. Look at me, ahop slop, Assassin's creating me? I hate it seeing batman, Rachel, why do you look weird?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: Have you ever a plane? Assassin's cream? We had a woman that comes come to our Starbucks exactly like that. I'm pretty sure that was. There was a guy namely Auditorium that Forrenzy he killed people or something. I don't blak in my body to me, I only.
Speaker 4: Played Brotherhood, and only I only really played.
Speaker 1: Half of it. But I don't know. I don't even know what I'm talking about it.
Speaker 14: I don't even know what's going on. Anyway, I love you, be soft anyway. I love you so anyway, don't do a.
Speaker 1: Joker, joker, don't joke me time to Screamy. Scull and Bones was awful. Actually, I had a lot of fun. I put three hundred hours in scull and Ball. Kill that guy.
Speaker 4: Somebody puts three hundred hours into smoke Sculling Bones would become the joker. You can't possibly put that much time in that game and not come out all fucked up.
Speaker 1: The gutta put four thousand in the stadium, he's definitely the joker. That guy's sucking the joker, right. My father took me into the city. Does see a marching Bens marching man?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so stupid people. Herman be like, I'm still dead, trying to case Michael. Okay, I love it when you call me big ham on us.
Speaker 1: I love that. I love that. Throw your guns in the air if you would, just like that's crazy. You think there's a real quick m'let you finish.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think there's a video essay convincing people that Heath Ledgers joker was fucking awful.
Speaker 4: Oh sure, yeah, it's like yeah, it's like overrated. Yeah, and it's just like it's it's Heath Ledger skeleton.
Speaker 1: It's a real picture of a skeleton.
Speaker 8: So someone does it like he the YouTuber went to his grave, dug off his god, took a fucking iPhone photo of it and put it on a thumbdail, like and the family's like, that's that's him.
Speaker 1: I thing, that's the fucking the hair. They bury them in suits. Yeah, it depends usually, Yeah, yeah, I don't want to be in it. I don't want to bury at all, but if.
Speaker 4: I have to, I wanted to be in paint a suit on me, yeah, yeah, yeah, if I get buried.
Speaker 1: Wanted to put red of rods in my penis so it looks harder. I need to be erected.
Speaker 3: Make sure that my riga mortis starts in my penis, and then and then and then you can put me in a suit, but make sure you cut the hole for the penis to stay there, and that's the only thing that and then have a little section for the coffin that doesn't cover the penis. Right, so even when it's closed, my penis is still visible.
Speaker 4: It's like a little glass like almost like a submarine window. Yeah, like like right over the decks, so you're staring right into the hole.
Speaker 1: Of it exactly and uh.
Speaker 3: And then there's a little monitor so in a camera so you can always see my like penis like that with the monitor being on the grave itself.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and there's a noise maker in it that's like every four hours or like intermittently, like really spread.
Speaker 1: It'll make oh like.
Speaker 4: So sometimes every four hours. Sometimes it's like, uh, in four minutes apart. Sometimes it'll take like three days before it will go up again. But it's just completely randomized, and it's charged by uh worms, gay little beetle feet fervently gobbling a throbbing peepee getting hard as stone, knowing getting hard as stone, knowing Kingston is mad at me, Search Peter Lorrie Fish Battle catch Me running through a Mega rally the.
Speaker 1: Way Doube guy runs through hell.
Speaker 4: Bridle and the smunt Iconic Class Edition. It's a great game, man, It's a fucking amazing game. Brown Sun's low key great.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, I saw that like very late. That thing that you shared was what do you mean my favorite games? Yeah, something like that. Yeah, and then that one iconic game, yeah Brown this month, everybody loves that, man. I get so I got a lot of people to google it.
Speaker 4: Because I talked about it as if it was like earnestly, like I brought up like my favorite PS one games, eight Escape I had like the art and then the Spiderman never sawt I think it was some other one.
Speaker 1: I don't remember. It was another PS one game. I never saw another company.
Speaker 4: I think they got absorbed in the Call Duty machine and then they stopped. I think they probably got shut down or something. Yeah, yeah, they haven't done. Yeah, it's it's a shame. If you're asking what happened to studio, chances are shut them down or they got absorbed into Call of Duty. That's the only two options, really, classic classic Smitchy the Kid. The alternatives lives of each other after the podcast ends has not come out yet.
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 1: What do you say?
Speaker 4: The alternative lives of each other after the podcast ends episode has not come out yet.
Speaker 3: Oh did I say I was gonna like, did I say I was gonna post it for everybody?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I mean, it's definitely out in the thing, but.
Speaker 3: Like I imagine I probably said I was gonna post it or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know what anybody. I don't know what anybody. Look, I don't remember. I don't remember if if that was stated, look if that, God damn it, I don't remember. But I mean we can do that if I'm so scared. Okay, I'm so scared. I don't remember. I'll wait for this person to elaborate. Person. If you're hearing this right now, DM me on Twitter's fuck it wait never mind. I locked it finally because there's too many Instagram Yeah, finally, a bunch of box it was. I was getting put in group like it was one of the sex spots. I was like, how much you shake? I almost got fooled by a Heath Ledger joker. He was like, hey, I'm back, no way, Holy Ship got re released. He's he's been dead for so long and he just decided to come back now. Yeah, he asked me for it. He just needed three thousand dollars a gift card.
Speaker 3: He needed an Amazon gift card for one hundred dollars, and it was gonna be just enough to get him over there to do the Dark Knight too.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's a steal man for the Heath Ledger to come back to life. Yeah, And I was just like, damn we had the Dark Knight too, not even another.
Speaker 1: Dark Knight too. Do you remember that trend?
Speaker 3: For a while, there was a bunch of fucking people were just making fake pages now, just doing it for the sake of it.
Speaker 1: But there was there's only.
Speaker 3: Fake ass Indians being I'm this person, give me money, right, and then everybody just started doing it fake.
Speaker 1: It was. It was funny for a while, like lasted like two weeks or so.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Calum, are you already post clarity?
Speaker 1: Not I'm a better cuck than you, Rick, fuck your wife now? Uh?
Speaker 4: Star Coffee Hush every Days an adventure when you're homeless. This is the Little Beatle star Cluster, home to This is the Little Beatles Star Cluster, home to ten billion gay little Beatles, all salivating for Sweeney's commy clip.
Speaker 1: Jesus the super fan a superhero.
Speaker 4: I guess so, Craig the Canadian. That's brilliant work right there.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, James Gunn a James gun picture. Yeah, man Sarah, of course, I just saw Michael Sarah and that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did you watch it? Yeah? It's really good? Is it?
Speaker 4: Was?
Speaker 1: It really good? Actually? Yeah?
Speaker 3: It was much because I saw Asteroid City too. That was the last one like it after She was.
Speaker 1: Pretty good, but I like this way better. Okay, First of all, Ben Turtles fucking goat. Yeah, I gotta I gotta around.
Speaker 4: A scene was good.
Speaker 1: It was good.
Speaker 4: It was you know what's actually insane fun. I actually don't think I've seen many, if if any like I've seen. I think only like one Wes Anderson movie. I've somehow not seen really most.
Speaker 1: Of them because of our friends all wanted to be filmed because they're all, yeah, they're all weird ass. One of those movies I like. I like. I particularly like what you call Moon Rice Kingdom. The movie is really really fun. The Royal Tennon Bombs is really good as well too. I Love Dogs is dope. I love dogs.
Speaker 4: I remember I was going to see it and then I got turned off because, like I say, names were like a friend of ours at the time that we don't really we hadn't talked in a long time, and he was visiting. He made like a big deal about it, where he's just like, that movie is about Japanese culture, and it's not. It's not uh, it's not a Japanese guy doing it. So it's it was like a cultural appropriation kind of argument. I remember being like, this is ruining this for me, so like I can't believe. I can't believe this is what has become of you. And then I was just like, nah, I don't want to see it anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the other people I heard people were saying that about The Last Samurai, and I was like, you do you know what the movie is about?
Speaker 4: Who?
Speaker 1: I was like, that's so weird to me. The whole point of that movie. That is literally the point of that movie. That's so fucking insane. I don't think you know what the movie. He wasn't a Samurai. That was the whole point of the movie. That's so insane. That's actually insane. You don't know what the movie is about. Did you watch the movie? You can't know what it's about. If you have a complaint like that, my father never saw The Last Samurai is the last Surai. The Last Samurai is the Japanese dude, crazy go on, He's genuinely wants to know. Good old Christian Bale, tell me more. I'm invested. Continue, Please don't let me interrupt. It's crazy.
Speaker 4: I didn't I didn't expect that okay, okay, okay, Well he makes him a cup of fucking coffee, sir?
Speaker 1: Please may I have less? Have less? What is that fucking up?
Speaker 4: That's that's the that's the twist. That's the twist, that Oliver twist, the opposite of a twist.
Speaker 1: Oliver Bens Oliver beds Oliver streams. Please may I not have as much as this? So fun? Too much? Okay? Aren't you hungry? All right? Crazy? You want half? I'm like even less, even less than I want badly drops insane.
Speaker 4: Oh it's a boy and I have transformed into the ginger version of column.
Speaker 1: Were you already called right? What a tailor to titties? Yes? Okay, just making sure the.
Speaker 4: Great it's good that you're making sure it's a boy, shin d I have transformed to ginger version column. We're ready, come shot gaming tm at Grock Is this true?
Speaker 1: Sir?
Speaker 4: Wars Agent two six seven Start Time Podcast number one, January twelve, twenty fourteen. Kingston, Derek, you guys know slavery is over right. You can go home now, damn insane Kingston joke, Yeah, classic Kingston. How big is your dick? Tell us in centimeters?
Speaker 1: Please? I don't know already. Eight I don't understand your country's primitive units of measurement. Thirty eight thirty eight centimeters is like over a foot, that is well over a th I actually don't know the conversions. That's I know. I know, yeah, I'm not good at that shit. If it's mathematical, I just like eleven point seven something is one eleven point seven inches is thirty centimeters.
Speaker 4: I know that.
Speaker 1: Okay, uh, that can't be true. But eleven point seven inches is thirty centimeters? Why do you know that specific measurement? Because I remember when we were doing it's it's the scientific measurements. So when I was doing it in class, they were like the conversion because you learn conversions to go do chemistry. They teach you like all the like dual conversions of energy base formula. I said, why did you explain it in that way? What eleven point seven is thirty?
Speaker 4: Like? What is it?
Speaker 1: What is it is? Roughly? But they roughly put twelve inches for a foot, and they have like like thirty thirty centimeters A little bit after that, how many centimeters for an inch? What's the formula? Like one point five one point at one point five one point five one point five kilometer is two point two one point five something the other way around. Sorry, one point five to six a kilometer to a pound is two point time times in by two. How many Arizona cans?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Really measured Arizona cans. This isn't an Arizona can. I can't measure. Sorry, two point five four. I was off two point five four four. See, that's the system so gay, it's so stupid. It's so stupid. It's like, we can Hey, the metric system is perfect. It's in decimals, it's in tens, it's in dead season. Then they're like, how about we fuck, it's all up. It's so bad.
Speaker 4: I had I heard a scientist actually talk about why the units of twelve makes more sense, and it was a compelling argument, but I can't remember what.
Speaker 1: It was I that person. I've never heard of. How did scientists say that? Ever? I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 4: I remember I remember thinking about it. I was like, oh, I didn't think of it that way. But I also just didn't care enough to commit it to.
Speaker 1: Matter, Like, I think there might be interesting, there might be benefits. I gotta find it again. There may benefits to it, but there is so many other benefits to it just being ten. I guarantee that's how civilization has been doing it for years. I guarantee. Well, it's also just.
Speaker 3: It's can't tell you how easier it is to measure things everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, then starting to get to a point where now things are trailing off. I think it was something about agree to one hundred degrees. This makes so much more sense as well. Yeah, I can't remember.
Speaker 4: I think it was like something about the visibility or something.
Speaker 1: I can't I can't, well, what was visible by more things than five than ten? One hundred percent? That's a fact. Like what's freezing and faaraheit is like freezing or something free? Thirty two freezing and faarahead is isn't like thirty two thirty two or thirty six? That's boiling for fairhead? What three something? I don't is one hundred isn't it fairnheit? Oh? For fair height? Yeah, it's like three something. I think three something. Yeah, I have no idea, dude, It just it's so stupid to me that, like every time I think about it, all it's it's infinitely better. I do think you said we're used to so it's it's easy. More things are divisible by that by the number twelve. Twelve is visible by twe two, three, four, six and twelve, so that is technically divisible by more things. But the problem is that the way the world has worked for so long is that fives work so efficiently for everything else. Though, yeah, yeah, it's more than just that.
Speaker 4: I remember hearing he's like, oh, I never thought about it that way, and it was interesting to think about it, But I don't remember the specific shit.
Speaker 1: I gotta look it up again.
Speaker 5: It was kind of it was kind of like American with a four truck that said it's a British diactual.
Speaker 3: So that's why I was like, whoa the fuck If you're measuring specific things, I imagine like it's more when we're just quantifying stuff, Like when we're trying to measure specifically, I feel like it's just like there's no contest. I was like, Okay, we want to measure something in a distance, and we just want like, all right, here's a sad factory number and I'll see it like you know, okay, yeah, here's a mile.
Speaker 1: How much is a mile? And then you metured and it's like twelve.
Speaker 3: It's so stupid, like something like a mile is five thousand something, right, thirty two? I think thirty two, I think, or it's on it's been a long time, but but you see how the number is just wonky artist three fucking like.
Speaker 1: I think it's yeah, remember I think it was like three what is it again? Three point one feet in the yard, it's three point one. I think that. I think that the thing is like the metrics was.
Speaker 4: I think more like for macro stuff or something like that, like when you're talking about like max sure great like greater, like many like many larger things, and like the imperial is better for like the stuff that we encounter more regularly in our day to day or something I can't remember.
Speaker 3: I was thinking more of the like when you're talking about like when you when you want to start getting into like fractions and ship because like a lot of your Europeans don't even know what the dude they're like when they see fractices.
Speaker 1: They they scream, then out they convert out of practice. It's like they can look at it like, oh that should be a decimal. Yeah, yeah, the way I think that's how you do it. That's even they don't. They don't fuck with it, and they're like, what the what the fuck is three fourths? Why would they like? Why would you write it like that? Yeah? I get it. I get it. We're retarded.
Speaker 4: I get it. Jack of Jack five hundred ninety times in twenty twenty four, tracking since twenty twenty two, when and to what most in a day was six times a m apres.
Speaker 1: Oh congratulations, man in the sixth count is crazy. That's the fucking next level. Man, that's insane. I think my max these days is like, no, I can maybe maybe twice. I literally never more than two. I've maybe won. I think I imagine a random day were like like we're just like, hey, joej Pretain, we're in the jungle, and then we're just like we're just just doing animal stuff. You're sounding like fucking Bill Clinton. I think that's what I was trying. I'm the bunker. No Joker, leave me, Jo let me alone, the Joker. I'm not gonna leave your delicious ass along. No, please leave me alone, the Joker. Leave me alone. I will not because I am the Joker. No man, the Joker stop. I'm the Joker. I gotta finish my love when you say my entire name Joker, please leave me alone, the Joker. I love the idea.
Speaker 4: I love that, So I hope somebody at some point was like, it's nice to meet you the Pope.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It's like it's like with the the you know, the automated system. So it's like it's it doesn't have anything, it doesn't adapt.
Speaker 1: You have a call from the Pope. It's it's it's pope the no, please leave me alone, Joker. That's what it says on the caller. Idiot says Joker.
Speaker 4: Insane Beatle Moriarty Galgado was hesitant to sign onto the Snow White remake until Disney told her it was a Bahamman for children's So crazy, That's crazy. Kingson's Beadle Dad being the true final boss of Hollow Night, Nick Nicholas.
Speaker 1: See what We're never gonna see? So song in the Game Awards the Game do you say never? Oh you think something? Why do you feel confident about it? It's coming out this year? Didn't didn't everythin get revealed for it coming out this year?
Speaker 4: I can't even tell you how many times I've heard that, man didn't they didn't they have an actual reveal for the switch to things. They had a frame of it in a sizzle reel of games that will be on switch To. But I wasn't like launch day.
Speaker 1: I feel like the reason.
Speaker 3: Why I don't feel confident at all is because I didn't. Jojo was like the biggest fan of Hollow Night, and she didn't say a word about it. So it meaning that if there was a game, if there was some good news, I would have heard something.
Speaker 4: From It's actually been going on so long that I'm like not interested in it at all, you know what I mean. It's just like you, there's no reason why this should have taken this long.
Speaker 1: That happens many things that's happened, unless I don't care anymore.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they would have to have like a public aspect where it's like we're sorry. Is so fucking They would have to have a public service, an awment announcement at their at their or like from their website or like at their studio, where they'd be like, sorry, guys, crazy situation. We all got this crazy disease that exploded all of our penises and we've been recovering, uh for a year.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it would have to be something crazy, because I'm just like, what are you doing? It's not going to be so good that it's not gonna be good enough to justify the amount of time.
Speaker 1: I don't know, it's not I just don't get it. How amazing.
Speaker 3: Communication is really the most frustrating thing though. That's that's really to me, even if you even if the explanation was complete, fucking ass like a guys, Yeah, this is the deal.
Speaker 4: Hey, guys, a fucking bull. You're never gonna believe this. A bull fucking ran around our fucking development studio. So he let a bull into the building and he kicked everything and did all sorts of crazy ship at Peter's.
Speaker 1: We didn't have any other choice but to call the joker to try to tame it. Yeah, and then he didn't even show up. So that's the joke. I took your money, and I took your money and fucking left, and I did not tame your bowl helped the bull kill everyone in the building. Anyway. Yeah, we'll see, I'm not all that commonent bull running around the studio, Alford offered for I don't get paid enough for this. It's kind of my face. Some bots just won't debate booth. Well, I never thought it that way over. It's a great that's a great, ye, it's an epic line.
Speaker 4: It's a fucking great like iconic. I bet, I bet uh what's this fucking man you directed? But Christopher Nolan heard that line, it was like, that'sking to be the iconic land, just a lot to be. Whoa, whoa, that's my eyes are fucking open, Nicholas real Hardt Obi want to blow me waiting for the swee hunting teer. I want to spell. Colin Morey already so gaped. They call him slip In Jimmy Uh, Kremlin to Gremlin, it's the great Blumkin Charlie Brown. Uh come Itchy Wah ninth level wizard a vocation as well. Itchy Colon scrap scabbing up my dick to make it bigger Wage Sleigh five eighty three Rhythm of Excellent animated stream animated theme.
Speaker 12: Fuck my butt, fuck my butt for fuck my butt, fuck my butt, fuck my butt.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. That that's pretty good. PII Bros.
Speaker 4: Jeffrey Epstein and the Minecraft be like I am Steen, Don Donkerson, the colon swinging slasher. I forget I always make my name something stupid for this podcast, like comment on a different page. PP, are you guys planning on making the Verily and three bald moon shirts?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 1: Verily is definitely happening. Oh yeah, we should.
Speaker 4: We've been skimping on them. We've I don't know, I've been too distracted. Even there's so much merch just sitting there waiting to happen, but like, yeah, we should just I just just sit down and just like fucking put it all together, and then we could just decide I want to press that.
Speaker 1: We have so much of it. Final Fantasy one that's coming out like maybe this week, so that one's gonna be another this week.
Speaker 4: We'll we'll fucking organize it and fucking at least get it all into the back end. So that's so that's at least sitting there and we can have a massive merch drop. Yeah, because we have enough I think honestly for like a couple drops, like at this point, like there's like kind of a lot of art and like a lot of ideas. I still have the autistic and afraid thing just sitting there. So yeah, they'll they'll, I don't know.
Speaker 1: The swing, did you see the swing? The collage of Swens. Yeah yeah, yeah, that should be a freaking strip probably too, that would be cool. Yeah yeah, uh you want to you want to handle that, you want to contact the person do that. Yeah.
Speaker 4: We got a lot of good stuff just sitting there. We just got to like put it out. Uh so fairly what happen. I don't know about the three ball the moon because I don't remember what that was, but like we've got it, We've got a lot. There's a good chance that it might be in there. A heterosexual little beetle who doesn't need beetle Dick.
Speaker 1: I don't need it. I definitely don't need it.
Speaker 4: Mebe fishy, a mean, lesbian, malformed gay little beetle nuzzling up against Kingson's nutstack and it starts oozing come out of its pores. John Strickland merks ay eighty nine. I'm out here coming shiploads while the rest of yous are shitting cumbloads. That's pretty good. It sounds like is that a Dracula flow? That sounds like it sounds like it's draculas for sure. Draculish Chris, why did you get fired from game Stop in one day?
Speaker 1: Because my fucking well.
Speaker 4: I think it's it's so weird, Like I I got hired and then they like they called me in for training and then never called me back again. And then it turned out that the the guy who hired me got fired because he was some drug thing, like he was doing coke in the office of Gamestoppers.
Speaker 3: On Chris, we saw you on camera busting on the master chief bus Well, hey man.
Speaker 1: Sorow that was you know that we saw you. You cleared it up. You own all.
Speaker 4: That was a test you all of games as a whole. That's crazy that I would hate that. Actually, you'd be wouldn't sign anything. So I'm just gonna take everything that little but there's nothing. You just be saddled with insane debt probably but you didn't sign anything or you don't think it matters.
Speaker 1: He's good. They just you can't just give you it was. It was on your application, dude. You you can get signed and it says you can sent to taking the debt reserve all rights to give transfer ownership of game Stop to you, the said person game Stop is taking to them. But they should have converted into like an overall games place.
Speaker 3: In general, I feel they should have turned into a sushi place, so that plays downtown Sushi Stop.
Speaker 1: It bothers me that their logos are exactly the same. It's gross. It's so infuriating. They should have just turned into like the dragons then like card place. They should have done that a long time ago. Should probably, but they took too long. And now those things have their own niche that are very set in stone. They fucked up. You're never gonna go to game stop now to do that.
Speaker 4: Just turning to come stop, Come stop, your one stop shop for come exactly.
Speaker 1: There's of giants. That's right, You're right. You see, like the fucking big sperm. They're like the one larger one swim it's like a cat. Yeah, large sperm, sperm. This one large berman of vet is swiming around. Is like, what is that? It's the biggest sperm ever. What was the world's largest sperm? Would you? Would you ever go to Come stop?
Speaker 4: Only after I go to Blumpies right next to each other, make make a date? Come stop and Blumpies make it a date. Man can get a bunk in and grab a drink. Over ninety six. I got lockjaw doing graveyard chips at the dick sucking factory, and all I got was lockjaw is previously mentioned autistic Rosa Parks refusing to give up her seat on the short bus. Get Him to the Greek is no longer a movie.
Speaker 1: It's true.
Speaker 4: It's a true crime re enactment video. That's true, right, because Russell Brand is a fucking allegedly a rapist pedophile alleged, Yeah, allegedly allegedly allegedly allegedly he's a rapist pedophile.
Speaker 1: Allegedly he's an alien. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Uh. Dask Goopy filled it with his come again, same old dick it was back then. Come on, Eileen, by the Decks, by the Dexies, by Dexies, Midnight Runners, gay musical youth passed the bussy, nicky Ziggy fermented Pigmy Gustave when he nuts be like for those who come after nice, nice, annoying that's not I'm sure a million people, yea, for those who come out annoying trader Lily's brother playing flat out, I r L crash and guards Uh sorry, Miss Jackson, Badly Brave dog the beetle Humper ear webon Hill three penis from Melphus one and routing out our list, always the king of haphazard guys. Happy Pride Month, Thanks.
Speaker 1: For stopping by, Thanks for thanks. I'm not doing that. No thanks, no, thank you. Sorry, I don't do those choices. I hate the way this is.
Speaker 4: Bye.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the stop.
Speaker 4: Anyway, Welcome, Welcome to the show, Welcome to the show. We're leaving now for those who come after me, on me, for those who come on me and after me, for those who come and keep going and all that m