Speaker 1: You're watching brand new faces. I'm your host, Matt, and I'm joined tonight by a very special guest. Now this isn't the first time we've met her, so I want to go over where we started, where we are now, how we got there, and where we're going to go in the future. Most importantly, always, always, always follow these folks at the bare minimum on social media. It costs you nothing. You can go over there. Follow on social media on Twitter and Instagram, at webcam wifey. Now payday rolls around, you have a little bit of cash, you know you want to head over to the only fans. You could also check that out at webcam wifey, and on Chatterby and bangacams at Jenna ray Xo links to everything, or in the episode description as always bare minimum follow these folks, ladies and gentlemen. My guests tonight, Jenneray, Jenna, how are you this evening?
Speaker 2: And I'm wonderful again? How are you good?
Speaker 1: Good? Good? I was looking at the date March eighteenth, twenty twenty four, is the first time we recorded a two years ago.
Speaker 2: Already, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. You look phenomenal still, you look phenomenal back then. I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm stopped drinking.
Speaker 1: There you go, and maybe that's what it is. Well, that's what I want to talk about, just any kind of changes or what has gone on in the last two years. So let me ask first, let's establish where you are now, Jenna. What is what do you What is the role you consider your job to be? Like if you were to put on a resume with all that you do between only fans, between camming this and that, if you were to call yourself one thing, what would it be?
Speaker 3: Actually I have chat GBT to think for this because it was very helpful in my whole rebranding. But the other day it was like, you know what, you're kind of like a luxury campaigion. So I mean, long story short, Obviously we've been here before. I was on of off and on for like five years, and I was webcamming also, but I was like, you know what everyone's doing of I'm going to try this. I'm gonna put my all into this. And I was really trying to like run a lane that I shouldn't have been in. Although I love creating content, I suck at marketing and I absolutely do not like it. So this time around, I was like, let's, you know, put all my mental horsepower into something I really excel at, just camming live, live one on one interactions. So yeah, I think that'll kind of sum it up as like a luxury campaign, and I've sort of free vamped my whole brand. Regardless of where I start, I always seem to attract a specific type of demographic and I kind of wanted to really just bring that vibe this time.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I would see that.
Speaker 1: Very cool, very cool. It's just so many people from an outside perspective would be like, porn star, cam girl this, and that that's only the job. What they don't factor in is what you said before, all of the marketing, the stupid social media that everything else you have to do, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's hard, like obviously with of you know, it's pretty much solely dependent on outside marketing and social media marketing, and it's like whereas camming it's all internalogorithm, Like, yes, you can from out on social media, but it's typically not your your bulk of your fan base, and so that leaves me able to just really focus on in the moment and not having all these other outside things to worry about. Plus I mean, I just I honestly get lazy and I can't post on twenty bajillion Instagram accounts every day. So I'm like, hey, if I'm on cams at marketing, that's good for me.
Speaker 1: Let's go sure you're actively working, you're marketing, you're doing everything all at once. It almost feels like you said you attract a certain kind of guy to you What kind of guy is that you attract or person I should say so?
Speaker 3: And there's kind of two demographics. And it's funny because no matter like what role or image I try and portray, it always ends up back to this. So I was like, let's just roll with what I know kind of slid into two age groups. Anyone really under thirty five as my viewers. I noticed that they really lean towards wanting like the mommy dom figure. They want to be submissive, they want to be you know, I'm just good boy. Uh. And then the older demographic like forty to sixty is your typical like provider, male professional. They want the companionship, the connection. I mean, it sounds cliche, but like off the top of my head, I know, like a couple of my biggest vendors, I don't think they've ever asked for anything super explicit, Like they come back and back again because I'm like this fantasy for them or escape for whatever their real life is. So people are just kind of weed themselves onto those two specific demographics.
Speaker 1: For me, how do you Okay, that's that's super interesting. So you have broken down your demos and you understand it, But it almost feels like those two are not in direct contrast, like not verse playing light. You know they are different, though they are forced different. So how do you like as you're just logging onto your room, are you looking at your list and seeing are there any names who go this specific way? Or do you start standard and see kind of how the room flows with it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I mean I know obviously my regulars what they like.
Speaker 3: I don't really niche down into anything too crazy like in my public chat because obviously if I'm sitting there being like, oh, you're such a good boy, that's going to turn off my other demographics.
Speaker 2: So I really turn not to role play too hard.
Speaker 3: In public chat obviously if they want something specific thing and take me to a private show. But I feel like my vibe kind of a tracks flow that kind of have this like soft feminine, like soultry vibe, so it doesn't it appeals to several demographics without being too niche, and then of course they control down and get specifically what they want sure in more private setting.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, all right, all right, has it been since you went into this full time? Has it been as Obviously nothing's as successful as we would all like, you know, I want to put out a podcast to make a trillion dollars tomorrow, But just in terms of building an audience revenue. Two if you not that I am asking for numbers, Just is it is this working for you versus some of the stuff you've tried in the past.
Speaker 3: Maybe, yeah, definitely, you know, trying to force o F because I was like, oh, this is a way easier to make way to make money. The burnout was crazy, although obviously I just gone back into things a few months ago, so it's still rampying. But the level of like return on investment and effort is significantly higher with camming for me personally, because that's what I excel at. But it goes the other way too, Like I know kind of super successful of models who are like I would never do camming, like they're so completely different. Just because you're successful on one doesn't mean you're going to be successful on the other. You know, if I was still pounding out for the next five years by myself, I probably wouldn't get nearly as far as I will with putting the consistency in camming. So it's really just figuring out what you excel at because they're so different as far as like fan base, how to succeed, how to grow, and it really takes kind of two different people, so you have to figure out what works best for you.
Speaker 1: It seems like the of grind, it goes one of two, one of three ways. Maybe you can just grind and grind and grind for years and really be dedicated and never get discouraged at posting on Twitter and getting four likes and you're like, I just showed my entire body what is that? And then eventually it comes. But it's almost like a comic working like open mics early on, like you're just hopeing something, well that's one way, another way is going viral. If that's a total crap shoot, we have no idea if that's going to happen or not. You could have one picture of yours blow up to ten million views or yeah, nothing. And the third way would be kind of the hybrid of mainstream stuff shooting certain mainstream scenes. Your name is up there, you know. So when it came to the only fans stuff, did you ever get any offers from any like mainstream sites or anyone ever reach out to you and go, hey, would you shoot for us? And then either you had to decline or you had to think about it. Was there ever any kind of offer like that?
Speaker 3: Ah, yeah, I've gotten a few in the past. That's just from the beginning. Ever, earlier about I wanted to take I wanted to do content for me, and for me it was like, Okay, I might make X amount of dollars on this shoe, but then it's like, it's not my content really if there's so many other loopholes, and I wanted the content to be more mind and I love the creative direction of it. From a marketing standpoint, in my head, it also didn't make sense. And I know, like the trend nowadays is all like breach bait and shock factor, but that's completely not me. So it's just something I've never really considered. I've had a lot of friends that I have gone that route and have done really well, but it's just not desire for me.
Speaker 1: Okay, and that to me and correct me if I'm wrong. That sounds like in a positive way, like a total control type of thing, like you want to make sure everything comes out the way you think it should come out at the end, right, you don't want to be represented exactly.
Speaker 3: Control is kind of harsh word, but yeah, you have less like hold over your content. Obviously we're shooting for a studio. That's that's studios content, you know. I just like having you own creative direction of my own content and kind of keeping it mine.
Speaker 1: I guess sure, And I should clarify. I don't mean control like you can't put that. I mean more like I'd like this shot, I want to look this way, I want to come off this Yeah, that totally makes total sense. So let's talk about the camming again for anyone listening now, if you don't hear at the beginning Jenna ray XO, that's on Chatterbag and Bonga cams. What is your is which one of those or any of the other ones. What's you've been your most successful like growing ground for this new start, Like what's been moving the quickness for you.
Speaker 3: It's it's hard to say. I mean I stream on multiple sites, and starting out, I had one site. Thought I was like, Okay, this is going to be my site, and then randomly now it's changed over to a completely different side, which is part of the reason I multi stream, because you never know. I wouldn't say it's been one specific site just uh. And of course it sounds cliche, but consistency, I mean was I was like, Okay, if I stream every day for two hours a day, it'll be good because I'm on every day. But now I've gone to like taking a couple of days off, but streaming in longer chunks of time, and that's been a big game changer. But really, yeah, just putting the hours in, I mean, you really have to treat it like a full time job and not like you have to work forty hours a week. But you know, you know, you work for yourself. But if you say you have a schedule, you got to stick to the schedule.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: And then the other thing that's really grown is kind of becoming a little more unreachable. Back in my super early CAMMI days, they used to do all the explicit stuff. Just in the public chat. I was like, you know, this is going to get ive on me. It's going to get traffic. And while I got traffic, it wasn't really the right kind of traffic. And I was sort of training my room to behave the wrong way. So when I revamped everything, I was like, Nope, I'm going to be like cause you know Track, you said you're a luxury companion, be that like unreachable. You know, people are there. It's like a strip clib Just because someone throws a bunch of ones on our stage, you don't have to go, you know, give them head. So kind of thinking more in that mindset of like, hey, these people are here from my presence, anything else that's extra sure?
Speaker 1: Sure? Yeah. I always see like when they introduce a new girl and they promote them for a while, you'll see like eight thousand, ten thousand people in that chat. No one's ever tipping. It seems like it just and.
Speaker 3: There are lots of times praying on the fact that they're a new model, sure, and that I'll potentially get away with more.
Speaker 1: Sure And what is that like they think they could talk them into doing something right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're like, oh, they're new on this platform. They don't know how it works. It was really funny when I came back a couple months ago because I had my new model tag, but I obviously wasn't nail, so I got all the scammers back. You'll get people in a room that are like, oh, this is how you should run a room, this is how the platform works. Like, trust me, if you do this, like this will happen things like that, and they just pray on the fact that, you know, because some of these girls aren't even brand new to the industry, brand new camics, so they're like, okay, like and they have no idea what their boundaries are. What's you know, right and wrong? So yeah, a lot of guys literally will serve the campsites and click on the new tag just to go pray on models.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then they've already kind of set a precedent on what your show should be. And if you do get a little bit of success, you just go, oh, I'm just gonna run with this for it. And I think you're right. I think women need to kind of get themselves in a mindset of like I am the not in a negative way, I am the product here. I will I will sell what I am selling for the price I am selling it, and I will only go as far as I'm willing to go, you know. And I don't think new girls quite know that yet, and it's good to educate them on that, I think. Uh okay, So do you have like a number one tipper right now? Or is it people who are like kind of competing. I know you mentioned too you had two guys before who were like, you know, reaching out to you and not necessarily even like asking anything that much of you. Do you have like a go to right now that you're like if you were like, man, I need an extra hundred bucks, Let me hop on Bonka cams real quick and see if John is on or whoever.
Speaker 3: I mean kind of like I know on my head, like if I see this person on, then it's probably going to be a good night. But I've also learned not to have any expectations. And I would also say this as a tip to girls who are camming, do not rely on anyone ever. Aroun't care how nice they been and how much money they spent. They can drop you any second. I mean, they're jumping girl to girl a girl, it doesn't matter, like I had a girl a couple of months ago freaking out of our Christmas because she was relying on this one wakler and she was like, Okay, I'll go on tomorrow night and I'll make enough, you know, for Christmas shopping. And he didn't show up. And it's like, well, honestly, what do you expect, Like these men don't know you anything, just like you don't owe them anything, and you could have a regular for a month or years and they could just off the face the earth.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I have.
Speaker 3: People where if I see their online, I'm probably gonna do well, but I'm not relying on like oh I've had a shitty week, like let me just go online and he's gonna, you know, make it out for me. You can't have that mentality or rely on anybody because they could just I mean, I've had regulars pop back up after years, but they could just go mia with with no warnings. So you can't.
Speaker 2: You can't have that mentality of like I'm gonna I know this guy's gonna take care of me.
Speaker 1: Sure, performers and whoever else on cam need to know, like there's no commitment necessarily on your end to provide things you don't want to provide. But there's also no commitment coming the other way, So either keep someone entertained, but never really rely on it because like you said, could just go away, right, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, I'm still working, Like I may year at dollars the night before. I'm not gonna Oh, I had my regular last night, so I could take the rest of the week off. Like you can't have them mentalities, you know, keep going like you didn't make a penny.
Speaker 1: Sure, that's it's a grind. You got to work to get to the point where you don't need it anymore necessarily. Right, So when you do private shows, have you gotten any requests that you've had to decline where you say like no, no out on time. I don't do that.
Speaker 3: I mean, as far as my personal boundaries, I'm pretty open, Like there's not a whole lot I haven't gotten asked to do. But my obvious boundaries are like things that are legitimately illegal or against terms of service of the site. I mean, and I get it a blurred line all the time because guys are like, we want the mommie on kind of thing, or you know, the mommy roleplay whatever, And so I'm like, oh yeah, sure, stepmommy, because you have to be like very specific about that, which I'm happy to do the step mom role. I play that very well. But then of course they get the guys who get me into the private show and then conveniently I forget to add the words step before their uh role play. So that kind of stuff have to shut down, you know, the obvious, gross and illegal things quite frequently, which is odd. But then again, I've noticed cam sites don't really care about what the users are doing. They only care about what the models are doing. I've reported so many people for ancest eaciality and they don't give fuck. But you know, I mentioned my of one time on cams and I'm suspendous. So it's a it's a fine line.
Speaker 1: That's crazy that they do that in terms of you mentioning that, but in a sense it's almost a little it's a little good because wasn't there a thing going on with only fans a few years ago where people would be like, like a girl would receive a message someone asking like do us score, and then she would get in trouble for that. I think that, I mean, that shouldn't happen either now. Obviously you shouldn't get in before mentioning any of your other stuff. But if some guys creeping on you, that seems like a great way of like gang piling on top of someone if they're you know, speaking out or doing whatever. Are there any okay, so you don't mind doing the stepmommy stuff. Are there any trends or anything else that are within the realm of normal, not gross, not illegal, anything like that where you do find it kind of objectionable, like a I'm not digging that, or do you understand like it's all fantasy freaking.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I'm a fit in this category. But when I got back on TikTok, I was like, what the hell is up with this like barely legal trend? Like, okay, it's one thing if you're like, hey, I'm twenty years old, that's just a fact. But all these like twenty something year old influencers and oh if girls that specifically pretend to be you know, barely legal eighteen and they know exactly what they're doing and it's disgusting although it's obviously not legal, And once you're eighteen or an adult, they know who they're portraying to in the demographic they're going for. And so that's very gross to me, although perfectly legal. It's like you're twenty four, but you're pretending to be eighteen.
Speaker 2: Hy you know, I.
Speaker 1: Totally get that. Yeah, well, let me all right, let me ask you. I normally end the interview with this one, but this is an interesting one because you brought it up here. This is just your opinion. I don't want it to be like you're, you know, saying no hard lines, blah blah blah. But I ask all adult performers this, and I'm shocked by some of the numbers that get thrown out. What should be the age when women can get into the adult entertainment industry? Do you think that should be raised at all? Do you think eighteen is good? Or where do you sit with that? And then I want to go through with you some of the general consensus that I hear from a lot of the performers.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think it should be a twenty one. I think people are taking it a little bit too far and taking advantage of like, Okay, I'm a teen, I'm an adult. Well yes, legally, but I mean there's all sorts of issues. I mean, I still see eighteen as a teen or a kid, even though you're legally an adult. Plus you think about all these girls getting in right when they're eighteen, and it's like, how much of your content was actually taken after you eighteen to just kind of have some sort of cushion between legally an adult and getting into such honestly dangerous and like manipulative industry where you know, as a teenager, I feel you don't really have the mental resources to be able to navigate it correctly and healthily. So I mean, twenty one would you create?
Speaker 1: That's that's generally. I mean, I've interviewed mainstream performers who got in at eighteen, and they say, twenty one what we kind of But then you have anecdotal examples of like sixteen year old girl gets kicked out of her house, she's on the street for a couple of years, decides she wants to go into this work. I understand that too. I don't want to hurt any of those people, you know, and maturity isn't just a number, Like I've met eighteen year olds who are a thousand times more mature than fifty year olds I've met. So we kind of came to maybe a little consensus, almost like a training ground. What if from eighteen to twenty one, And I'm not saying you have to agree with this, just this is the consensus on what we kind of came to. From eighteen to twenty one. You cannot shoot anything other than solo work. It is just OnlyFans or camming. It is just solo work. There are no other performers involved. You learn the business of social media, you learn what it's going to take to go into this, paying taxes on this. And then some girls, I bet a lot of them, even just going in setting the whole thing up. I bet a lot of girls would just eighteen year olds would just go I don't I don't feel like doing this, Like I don't feel like doing this shit or whatever. And then at twenty one, you're kind of an adult at that point. Now you can get into shooting stuff if you've done it for the last few years. I don't think it's a terrible compromise. I think I would probably lean a little closer to you and say twenty one, But I don't know, what do you think of that compromise.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's a start, but I think even there's no real way to enforce it, honestly, But even just doing solo work, I mean, it still can be so damaging for a mental health, for your body image, for.
Speaker 2: Everything.
Speaker 3: And I obviously say that as someone who does adult work, but I mean I started when I was twenty. I did stripping before, But I look back at myself at eighteen, like, if I would have gone into this at eighteen, like, I don't even know what would have happened to me. At the very least, you need a very very strong support system with who you can be honest with about And because going into an eighteen with those support system and you're to everyone about it, like, that's just automatically setting yourself up for failure because you don't have any direction. You can get manipulated very easier if you're vulnerable. So I get the concept, but I don't think forcing people to just do solo work would make that big of a difference, because there's so many other aspects that can just get to you that really takes like life experience. Like you said it it's a blanket statement. There are plenty of eighteen year olds who are like would just rock it out and be completely steady and fine, just like there's plenty of girls in my age who could start in this industry and just crumble. So obviously, yeah, age is a number, but also you know, we're looking at overall statistics and the way that these young adults.
Speaker 1: Are totally totally makes sense. What's your favorite? Okay, let me ask you on your of do you do custom videos or are we doing strictly camming?
Speaker 3: I do customs. I have my life right now mainly as just answer anything. Like I said, I'm not making me being not my focus, but I have so much fucking content from over the years and I guess just sitting on my computer, so honestly, lots of PPV. But I love doing customs. That's probably on all of my main revenue, especially because I do have a lot of like fetesh Fians and very specific niches that these guys want to see.
Speaker 1: I all right, I'm starting to ask this question to everyone too, how do you Okay, if you get a request for a five minute video or ten minute video or something where you're talking a lot, right, and mind you, I do this, I talk a lot as is, But if you like request a custom video for me, You're like, oh, Matt, I want a video tell me how great my hair is. I would spend about ten seconds telling you how great your hair is, and then I would be out of content to talk. I'd be like, it's so red and beautiful and looks so soft. Oh, how do you like if someone has a specific request, like, you know, talk to me about how much you like this? How do you stretch that as long as you need to to kind of meet the requirements.
Speaker 3: I haven't had a whole lot of very difficult ones lately. I will script stuff sometimes and I have to and then take the video in chunks if it's super detail, like I've gone on requests where it's like an entire page long just for the requests, and I'm like, bro, I'm charging it just for me to read that first of all, because at that port it's like a freaking movie. So I do scrap stuff out sometimes, but to fill dead space. I mean, those guys aren't getting that compcased. So if they're like, hey, talk, you know, tell me how my hawk is whatever, I'll like say something and then be like oh yeah, like tea, like stretch it out teasing. I mean, I know you don't want me to talk the entire time anyway, So yeah, really difficult ones. I will literally write script out. But other than that, I mean, I know my audience and they're not going to be bothered if I don't talk for a couple of seconds of the finished yet.
Speaker 1: Okay, fair enough, fair enough. I just always think like if I bought a custom video, I would want that, and I wouldn't know how to deliver that myself personally at all. Like I got about three compliments, the.
Speaker 2: Guy will not notice and they will not care.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, no, if you look like you, they won't notice and they won't care. If I were to do a custom video, they would vomit.
Speaker 2: I don't know. There's something for everyone.
Speaker 1: That that really is true. You know that there you will always find someone who likes you if you put yourself out like this in a way, And that's what's kind of cool about this. It's it's you know, if I came in as a girl who didn't look great, but I really wanted to get into this. You can work on yourself and you do whatever, but at some point you have to put yourself out there and go who wants who wants me? And the cool thing is there will be guys who reach out and go I do. I'm interested in that. I like seeing this content. I like your look, I like whatever.
Speaker 3: And it's so subjective on looking good. I mean you think like the most conventionally hottest girls are going.
Speaker 2: To do the best, and that's absolutely not the case.
Speaker 3: You know, whatever your look is, as long as you take care of yourself and you present yourself properly. I mean, it could be one hundred pounds, you could be two hundred pounds, you'd be whatever you look like. It truly does not matter. The only thing that matters is, like you said, take care of yourself. You know, whatever image or portraying you know, present yourself well, take care of your skin, take care of your health. It really does not matter. Like there were so many, it truly doesn't. And especially something like can't you think, well, you know she's blonde, petite bo she's going to do the best, like, well, okay, but if she can't even hold a conversation, it don't matter.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, if she's on her phone the whole time and like doesn't work, doesn't talk, Yeah, no, she's not gonna do great, not as good as the girl who's not quote unquote like the movie star, who is performing, who's reaching out to people, who's you know how Okay, last question for you here, how do you keep yourself in the shape you keep yourself in, because it's fucking incredible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I stopped drinking, like I said, well, not completely. I'll have a drink every once in a while, but honestly, I was drinking like I would have three to five drinks a night, every single night. It just became a habit more than anything, honestly, because when I stopped, I thought it'd be a lot harder than it was, and I realized, honestly, over half of it was just like having a drink, having something to do at night. So yeah, I went from that too. I've drink, you know, my Birthday and Christmas over the onse November first, so I was a big part of it. Anymore consistent in the gym. Uh yeah, I don't do anything crazy. I don't track colleries. I you know, make sure I get enough protein and make sure I eat healthy eighty percent of the time. But uh yeah, alcohol was Alcohol is a big one for sure.
Speaker 1: During COVID, I was to the point where I was like half a handle at night, just but but you know what, then I quit, I stopped. I can still have the occasional drink too, Like you said, it just was like boredom for me. I was like, well, if I'm just oh yeah, that's good. Yeah, if I'm going to sit around for five hours watching TV or something, there's nothing else I can go out and do, must as well just have a drink with it, you.
Speaker 2: Know, right?
Speaker 1: Was that did that? And if it's too personal, cut me off. But did that play into your burnout from the last time we talked at all, because I know at one point you said I got a little burnt out and now I'm coming back hard.
Speaker 3: I don't think that was at all. I really think it was trying to force my off into a corner of the industry that I just it wasn't me, you know, trying to make of We're trying all avenues and marketing everything, and I was like, what the heck, bro, If I would have taken camming seriously in COVID, like I would not even be here right now. But that was probably the biggest part of the burnout, was like, you know, doing so much work for so little return when it just and it wasn't that I wasn't good enough, My content wasn't good enough.
Speaker 2: That just wasn't my lane, gotcha?
Speaker 3: So whereas now I can work, you know, thirty forty yards a week on cams and I'll get burnt out because I enjoyed an a excelid it very cool?
Speaker 1: All right? Last question? Where what does the future hold for us? Where do we see this going? Is it? Are we just growing the cam sites now as big as we can? Do you have any other pivots you may want to consider going forward? What do you think the future holds for us here?
Speaker 3: I mean, camming is my thing, and I think it's just growing on that. It would be cool too, and I have no idea how that's to pan out. But you know, we were talking about like education before, get into some sort of educational or coroaching aspects of new girls coming into the industry regardless of age. But I enjoyed teaching a lot. I teach some in my trading community, So I think that'd be very beneficial and helpful to get into in theodal industry, especially with women who already don't have seemingly enough resources for help in those areas because it's so like taboo to talk about too. I mean, you know, I hear girls talk all the time about going to therapy, and it's like therapy doesn't even help because they're not sex worker friendly or don't understand it, like it's such a different.
Speaker 1: Thing.
Speaker 3: So that'd be cool. Obviously, that's lay down the road. But then yeah, other than not just stave up by a nice piece of property, get the fuck away from everyone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's a hell of a plan. My guest tonight, Jenna Ray, you can find her. Okay, we know the deal. Let's lay it out. Social media is free, it costs you nothing to follow them, so make sure you at least follow these folks so the numbers look good. Okay, you got to lead to more opportunities going forward, throws them in the algorithm. All that stuff on Twitter and Instagram at webcam WiFi OnlyFans. Check out some of the old stuff she has on there. By the way, you have dealt with some incredible photographers or still photo editors after the fact, because the colors on some of the shit you post on Instagram and stuff, a lot of those older ones are beautiful.
Speaker 3: Yes, I have obviously when I was living in Vegas, lots of very quality photographers. I do have several photoshoots coming up, so finally hosting some newer stuff, so there's not as well.
Speaker 1: And again I don't know, this is no insult to you before. I don't know if you look better before or now. I think you look amazing now. Personally, that's just me so Twitter and Instagram at webcam Wifey. OnlyFans Webcam Wifey go on over to whatever chat client you use if she is on that, and I'm putting the links to all of them in the episode description. But make sure you follow Jenna ray r Ae XO on whatever platform you use. And hey, payday rolls around, throw some tips away, Just do it. You heard her on the show. She's a sweetheart, she runs a great program, she looks incredible. What more could you ask for, Ladies and gentlemen, my guests Jenner