Speaker 1: Lingua boost German Lesson thirty six. In this lesson you will learn the following phrases.
Speaker 2: I always eat lunch at twelve o'clock. I often eat fish for lunch. I return home at quarter past six. When do you go to bed? I go to bed at eleven o'clock at night. I never get up early in the morning. They get up early in the morning.
Speaker 1: Now let's get started, listen and repeat.
Speaker 2: I always eat lunch at twelve o'clock.
Speaker 3: I yes, imma umsmufwutsummituk iesse imma umsmuuf wutsummitituk.
Speaker 2: I often eat fish for lunch.
Speaker 3: As a off fish sub mittagessen, as a off fish sub mittagessen.
Speaker 2: I return home at quarter past six.
Speaker 3: Suhauser, Suhauser.
Speaker 2: When do you go to bed?
Speaker 3: One geis do laughen. One geis doschlafen.
Speaker 2: I go to bed at eleven o'clock at night.
Speaker 3: Is four albums inspd ischi albums inspent.
Speaker 2: I never get up early in the morning.
Speaker 3: Ist Morgen's me if we ist Morgen's mef.
Speaker 2: They get up early in the morning.
Speaker 3: Z Steinmong's free of zi steinmongs free o.
Speaker 4: Hi, we just wanted you to know that this lesson is part of a lingu a boost language course. You can download the entire audio course, including a PDF book with all the phrases, on our website lingo a boost dot com. Okay, let's get.
Speaker 2: Back to the lesson.
Speaker 1: Let's go through the phrases one more time. Listen and repeat.
Speaker 2: I always eat lunch at twelve o'clock.
Speaker 3: As a imma umfw sumettak as a imma umwufw sumettak.
Speaker 2: I often eat fish for lunch.
Speaker 3: As a of fish submettak esens a of fish submettak esen.
Speaker 2: I return home at quarter past six.
Speaker 3: D Suhauser bid suhauser. When do you go to bed? One geis douschlafen. One geis douschlafen.
Speaker 2: I go to bed at eleven o'clock at night.
Speaker 3: Ish um elfo albums insped ich um elfo albums inspect.
Speaker 2: I never get up early in the morning.
Speaker 3: Is D Morgan's me free of? Is D Morgan's me free off?
Speaker 2: They get up early in the morning.
Speaker 3: Zishteen mongs free off, zishteen moongs free off.
Speaker 1: We'll do it once again, but now in random order. Don't forget to repeat the phrases out loud.
Speaker 2: I often eat fish for lunch.
Speaker 3: Yesa off fish sub mittak esen esa off fish submittak esen.
Speaker 2: I go to bed at eleven o'clock at night ishgia.
Speaker 3: Um ef albums inspent ishgia um elf w albums inspent.
Speaker 2: I never get up early in the morning.
Speaker 3: Is dam Morgan's me if we ov is d Morgan's me if we ov.
Speaker 2: I always eat lunch at twelve o'clock k.
Speaker 3: As a imma sum attack, as a immaf summe attack.
Speaker 2: When do you go to bed?
Speaker 3: One geist do schlafen? One geys do schlafen.
Speaker 2: I return home at quarter past six.
Speaker 3: Bid suhauser bind suhauser.
Speaker 2: They get up early in the morning.
Speaker 3: Zishteen mongs free off zischteen monks free off.
Speaker 1: This time, try to answer before the native speaker when you hear how do you say followed by a phrase.
Speaker 2: I always eat lunch at twelve o'clock.
Speaker 3: As a imma um swofw summettak as a imma um swofw summettak.
Speaker 2: I often eat fish for lunch.
Speaker 3: Yes, a off fish submettak esens a off fish submettak esen.
Speaker 2: How do you say I always eat lunch at twelve o'clock.
Speaker 3: As a imma um swofw sum attack as a sum attack.
Speaker 2: I return home at quarter past six.
Speaker 3: Sauser saus.
Speaker 2: How do you say I often eat fish for lunch.
Speaker 3: As a off fish submettages in as a ofd fish sumettag esen.
Speaker 2: When do you go to bed.
Speaker 3: Van geis doschlafen van geisschlafen.
Speaker 2: How do you say, I return home at quarter past.
Speaker 3: Six bid suhauser Suhauser.
Speaker 2: I go to bed at eleven o'clock at night.
Speaker 3: Ishki um elf for albums inspeed ischki um elf for albums inspect.
Speaker 2: How do you say when do you go to bed.
Speaker 3: One geist douschlafen one geist douschlafen.
Speaker 2: I never get up early in the morning ist.
Speaker 3: Im Morgen's mef weov ist i Morgen's mef wov.
Speaker 2: How do you say, I go to bed at eleven o'clock at night.
Speaker 3: Ischgiy um ef w albums inspent ichgiy um ef w albums inspent.
Speaker 2: They get up early in the morning.
Speaker 3: Zishteenmongs freeof zisteenmongs freeof.
Speaker 2: How do you say I never get up early in the morning.
Speaker 3: Ist I Morgen's mifuov, ist I Morgen's mifuov.
Speaker 2: How do you say they get up early in the morning.
Speaker 3: Zishteen moongs friov zishteen moongs freeof.
Speaker 1: This is the end of the lesson. Check out our courses at lingua boost dot com.