Speaker 1: Mhm, pars of the interruption. Bah by bah.
Speaker 2: Yo buh bye bye ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba.
Speaker 1: B clip this. What's up, y'all? What is up? How is everybody doing? H h h h h what's up?
Speaker 3: Guys?
Speaker 1: Yea, but what is all? Guys?
Speaker 4: How is everybody doing today?
Speaker 1: Bye? Bye ba ba ba barn bah bah bah bah ba barn by barn. Would you take my day's listen? Yeah, bye bye bye yeah, m hm yah, but what's up? Guys? How is everybody doing today? M My name is Jacob Bromham, Gray, State of Mississippi.
Speaker 5: Mama's ruts run even in Alabama. Clay Daddy's from Mississippi.
Speaker 1: That's where I stayed. I love my Tuesday.
Speaker 4: Tuesday made me who I am.
Speaker 5: I'm dead friend here, but I don't give her damn. I got my own rhythm, on my own kind of mind. I'm crazy bottom on over kind. I got autism a D H D two Asperger's O C D.
Speaker 1: I see the world truth, truth.
Speaker 5: Sometimes it's a storm through, sometimes it's clear skies.
Speaker 1: God, I stay tall, I hold my head high. I love my Tuesday too.
Speaker 4: He made me who I am.
Speaker 5: I'm deaf friend here, but I don't give her damn. I got my own.
Speaker 1: Rhythm on my own kind of mind.
Speaker 3: I'm crazy bottom on over kind on.
Speaker 1: People try to.
Speaker 5: Change me, change. They don't understand. I'm proud of who I am. Lord, I was made by your hand. I may be bipolar thought, I may ron wild.
Speaker 1: There's a beauty in this heart of a child.
Speaker 5: I see the world and color color, never black and white white white.
Speaker 1: I shine my truth in the Southern nine. I love my tousday Tuesday. They maybe who I am.
Speaker 5: I'm dear and that's my playing. I got my own rhythm on.
Speaker 1: My own kind of mind.
Speaker 5: I'm Jay cuts and one over kind Yeah, Mississippi.
Speaker 1: Bomb Alabama, ray lady. I'm living my life in my own way.
Speaker 4: I know who I am.
Speaker 1: They don't never high I'm crazy. Hello, Gino, Hello, Gino.
Speaker 6: I hope you're staying safe.
Speaker 1: Hey Chris, how you doing, brother? Oh?
Speaker 6: Not much, man, not much.
Speaker 1: Yeah. By the way, So guess what Chris Thompson is doing right.
Speaker 6: Now being an idiot.
Speaker 1: That's the time he's doing a podcast with the Fat Pig called this but the Guy's an idiot. But but ladies and gentlemen, Oh, lazies and gentlemen from the from the cut of the Gym Network. It's Christopher. It's Christopher Jim the.
Speaker 6: Network.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 6: I'm telling you if if oh, we're a network, we would really be in trouble.
Speaker 1: But by the way, you know, I just want to I just want to say sorry if I've been a little bit busy, life being life and all that shit. But there here, hold on.
Speaker 6: You're saying this to the guy that works seventy hours a week.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, yeah, but I know you're scared that you're usually off by now.
Speaker 6: No, no, I'm I'm I'm actually on the clock for deliveries right now.
Speaker 1: So yeah. But but you know, by the way, I had a conversation with Bob Ryan from Around the Horn today.
Speaker 6: Okay, he's the guy that does those paintings on PBS.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's a. That's a Bob Ryan from the Boston Globe.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: He's like, he's like, we're gonna put a little cloud just right here.
Speaker 1: That's A. That's not Bob Bryan. That's a.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What's the guy's name, Bob, Yeah, yeah, that's Bob Ryan. He just said it.
Speaker 6: Man, that Bob Freaking Bryan the Afro and everything.
Speaker 1: That's you know that guy, that's that's Bob freaking Ryan Jake, my brother from rend the Word and got that's Bob un.
Speaker 6: Used to do a crossover with Big Bird. At some point he died.
Speaker 1: Big Bird died.
Speaker 6: No, who killed him?
Speaker 1: Was the Joey c U by the way?
Speaker 6: Was the mob?
Speaker 1: No? Hey, you get a haircut?
Speaker 6: No, I got all of them cut.
Speaker 1: Did your you know? By the way, by the way, I just want to let you know that that cat I told you we had a cat in the house. We had a big mother cat that we've been keeping.
Speaker 6: You didn't need it, did you. No?
Speaker 1: The cat had kittens and but we've been trying to keep them alive. But like, by the way, like they're saying, so, I want to tell you because I know that you weren't in the animal business. Yeah, I didn't. Here's the thing we have. So the little kitten we had, you know, the little kid I'm getting called a kiddy murderer.
Speaker 6: Why did because you ate it? No?
Speaker 1: No, because because I let it. When the kid had worms, we put it back out. Because we have a dog in the house.
Speaker 6: We have a little terrier so now you got worms from eating the cat. No.
Speaker 1: Oh, they they're saying, uh, they're over there, Windy and Bobby and all they are saying, they're calling me a cat murderer due to the fact that that they're that they didn't understand it. But that's no here or there. You hear that.
Speaker 6: You hear that is Debelaber talking to a cat murderer. You hear that she doesn't believe. She doesn't believe it.
Speaker 1: Does I? Hey, why is your name Peno Pisconti?
Speaker 6: No, it's Piscatti. It's like it's a it's like an Italian treat Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, Ginos in Texas right now? Oh really, news brother's wedding.
Speaker 6: Oh I thought he might have been the guy that was shooting up over there. We're in the Islam T shirt and all that stuff. Black guy, black guy.
Speaker 1: Hey, No, it wasn't.
Speaker 6: Allegedly it was on the news and everything. Allegedly.
Speaker 1: By the way, So are you, by the way, are you the producer of Granny's show?
Speaker 6: I help out when needed. Do you see my position, Jake is top secret. It's a part of national security over there at the This All Sucks Network. Yeah, it's it's a part of top it's top secret rip. Man, I can't talk too much about it.
Speaker 1: Uh So, Uh, I got banned from New Girls studio. You might want to check to see if I'm banned from everybody's studio really from New Girls.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm gonna get the fucking c I A on this.
Speaker 1: By the way, did you.
Speaker 6: Did you hear that? Did you hear that joe that Joey said that prisoners should not be imprisoned because it's punishment and that it gives them anxiety. What the hell's the matter with Joey?
Speaker 1: Joey is also a former Joey's a former prisoner himself. So yes, yes, but here here's the thing. Do you feel like? By the way, so we had to rewatch the So what did you think about stud and John getting twenty five hundred dollars for that crap show that he did Friday?
Speaker 6: Maybe it paid for his plane? Second, because you know that you know that fat ass has to take up three seats and then he has to have two for his for his case of beer right there, you know, so I think that may have covered his plane trip that that'd be mine.
Speaker 1: And also, so what's so Scully for real. What's up? Brother? Welcome to the stream.
Speaker 7: Scullies for real.
Speaker 1: By the way, So let me ask you this. What do you think about I've been watching a lot of documentaries about certain televangelists, right, what do you think about television? About this? The Are you still there? Yeah?
Speaker 6: I'm here. They need to be executed.
Speaker 1: What do you think about the prosperity gospel?
Speaker 3: And is it right gospel?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 6: No, no? And I think I think too many damn people on YouTube are doing their own fucking prosperity gospel. Shape the fuck up? People, shape up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, by the way, I actually had By the way, uh, do you know that John macauser died last year?
Speaker 6: I didn't kill him. I didn't kill him, despite what the papers say.
Speaker 1: It was not me. It was not me. Oh, spons here too, hold on? Oh hello, Jake, Hey, hey, thanks for that three dollars. Thank you for that three dollars a couple of days ago.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're welcome, brother.
Speaker 1: How you doing man? Do it okay?
Speaker 4: How was it going?
Speaker 6: Jib oh? Doing well?
Speaker 1: Jake?
Speaker 6: Did you put that into your furrow?
Speaker 1: One k? Did you?
Speaker 6: Did you put it away for your retirement?
Speaker 1: I actually bought a membership to Dave Sarah.
Speaker 6: Why the fuck would anybody buy a membership to Dave Sarah.
Speaker 4: So that's where my donation went.
Speaker 1: To Dave Sarah.
Speaker 6: You can snort more cocaine.
Speaker 1: Have you seen his room?
Speaker 4: Have you seen the.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, hold on, hold on, I gotta do something with my camera here, I gotta do something here.
Speaker 6: Oh find out. It's nothing bad, Jake, it's nothing bad.
Speaker 1: You know this. You're sending Granny the link.
Speaker 6: No, I'm not sending Granny the link. Besides, Granny's probably drunk.
Speaker 4: Jake, you're with this on Friday.
Speaker 7: Brother, what the doors We're gonna watch it on Friday. You're gonna join us.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I'm like I said on the other shows, I might need be I'm joined. I'm I put my application in for the for the content Content Creator Program. Their own rumble.
Speaker 7: Okay, was that a contact or what is it?
Speaker 1: Chris, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't know anything about no contest over there.
Speaker 1: It is, I'm sure is how the Content Creator Program? The Creative Program.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I got rejected from it. They're they're like, you're just too crazy. We're not doing that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I think it's a Skinnemax, Skinnemax theater, that you do a lot, get a max.
Speaker 6: They don't like that. They don't like movies with two K. They don't like that. I that I uh dropped the gay F word a lot. You know, they don't like any of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all this stuff. So I've actually have had you. I've had to meet when you do it, when you do like your uh let's go to the stand bar, you always dropped it on the if you do it? I had to meet that. But also, I guess who I spoke to you today?
Speaker 6: Please tell me a psychologist. Please tell me you went.
Speaker 7: To Around the No, you said that you talk to the guy that does the.
Speaker 6: Paintings on PBS.
Speaker 1: I know we've been over there. He was also Bob, that's I forget the guy's name, but so, uh, Bobby, are you to paint better? Are you paint?
Speaker 4: Do you have a favorite Bob Ross painting?
Speaker 1: Jake? That's Bob Ross.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's a totally different guy. That's a totally different guy.
Speaker 1: Bob Bryant is the guy that is was on Sports Reporters and then he was on Around the Horn. He actually told me about some stuff that But here's the thing. We gotta talk about something, Chris. Oh, oh, so, why don't we watch for the next If I come on movies with two K, we gotta watch the greatest what movie? The greatest Hood movie ever? The Hood? What the hold on hold on Friday?
Speaker 6: When did you get an invite to movies with two K?
Speaker 1: When'd you do this? I'm I am, I am a manifested are manifesting?
Speaker 6: What are you freaking witch? Now?
Speaker 1: What the hell? What are you doing insteading with John Melndez?
Speaker 6: Oh my god, dude, that's not That's not what you want to live up to.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 6: I put you slightly above stuttering John and Branny's retard book. Okay, I put you slightly above stuttering John. Don't make me put you below stuttering John. Don't make me do it, Jake.
Speaker 1: Stuttering John is a good kidding. Oh don't you dare?
Speaker 6: I will slap you right in your penis.
Speaker 1: You have to come to the sissivity to that.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna send Latania to go over there and.
Speaker 1: Want to touch you. But I also hey, by the way, I'll say, Granny North Carolina.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, See, Granny and I are not Homo sapiens. We will not be doing each other.
Speaker 1: By the way, looking for new headphones.
Speaker 7: Jake, you're gonna make way out to North Carolina for any trips.
Speaker 1: Not in New York.
Speaker 6: Yes, yeah, if Jake is ever here, spun, I am fucking leaving. Okay, you're out there, I am. I'm going on vacation. I'm never gonna be back. Isabella. You're gonna die. You are not gonna be able to eat. You're gonna die.
Speaker 7: Just try to imagine what that movement would be like. Like if you saw Jake out on your front porch knocking.
Speaker 6: I'd call the police. And I don't mean staying in his in his band of gimps. That's not what I'm talking about. Not gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Look at that.
Speaker 6: I'm Dave Sarah. Now, I'm fucking Dave Sarah. Look at that, Look at that, Look at my Look at my cocaine, dad, look at this shit.
Speaker 7: Oh you gotta love when you give Jake money and he turns around and hands it to someone else.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Dave fucking Sarah. Yeah, Jake, you're gonna be implicated when he dies with a cocaine overdose. Be like, who bottom this cocaine?
Speaker 1: It was Jacobson got took out of my account. It automatically got took out of my account.
Speaker 4: Jake, have you ever done coke with Dave Sarah?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 6: I know you're gonna do coke with Dave Sarah never. Bond has five dollars saying he wants you to do coke with Dave Sarah.
Speaker 4: And if you follow through, I might even sweeten it to ten.
Speaker 1: Yeah. By the way, how about if I say someone he's the home currently.
Speaker 7: Oh, Dave said he's probably outscoring some blow.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we're scoring some blow and some tranny hookers. Uh, you know, you know Cole, I know, yeah, but those are cool tranny hookers. Okay, they're not like all the others. They're not like the Avas of the world or any of them.
Speaker 1: I just said, Jacob Waters, when was the last time you had ABA on.
Speaker 6: Me?
Speaker 1: And not anymore? No, I'm a little out of the week is what he's saying.
Speaker 6: He's got to schedule for next week is what he's saying them And.
Speaker 4: Then he's gonna blocker two days after that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I haven't blocked. I haven't had.
Speaker 7: The only thing that's more impressive than Jake's blocklist is the fact that he can tell you everybody on that blocklist.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 6: Well, the thing that's even crazy here if they print out his block list every year and they go and they hand it out, you know, the mailman goes and brings it to you in the damn thing. Ways about pounds you could be called the phone book.
Speaker 7: Think of the trees that could have been saved if they didn't have to print your block list every year.
Speaker 6: Yeah, a lot of deforestation because of Jake's block list?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Oh should I say? Should I say Kermiko? Yeah? I think you should not until he.
Speaker 6: Changes his name. Stop calling yourself fucking carmiic X. What the hell that is? So two thousand and three? Stop that ship? Stop it.
Speaker 4: I don't even know what it means.
Speaker 6: It doesn't mean anything that time. You got to go put an X on everything, So stop topic ca.
Speaker 1: Yeah, by the way, mumbling nick, I think I'm saying to mumbling nick h like, yeah, by the way, do you remember sneakers no tool? Remember sneakers a tool?
Speaker 4: Sneakers are tool?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, he was an actor per Femily guy No no, no, no, Peter o'told had was a very famous actor, very famous actor that Peter O'Toole fella.
Speaker 1: By the way, I just said, I just said study a jonal said his stuttered johnnaling. He won't come up.
Speaker 7: He's been on your show before.
Speaker 1: He'll come up.
Speaker 6: No, he better not ask me to do anything for him ever again. I will slap him right in his penis.
Speaker 1: It is in Florida. Well that's that.
Speaker 6: There's millions of other people that live in Florida as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, many people.
Speaker 6: That's like saying I drank water once.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw. How about if I said I link early.
Speaker 6: I'm feeling froggy. I'm feeling froggy.
Speaker 1: Who'd you say?
Speaker 7: I don't give a ship, send your linked anyone you want.
Speaker 1: H Yo, where are you that I'm at home. I'm at home.
Speaker 6: Oh no, I'm at Dave Sarah's right now. Say look, you see the cocaine somewhere back then. It's over here somewhere. I don't know where it's It's somewhere.
Speaker 1: I got. By the way, I want to ask you this, who's better? Who's better Jake Hudson instead of or John. By the way, we are about about like eight nine or eight uh. By the way, we are right now at nineteen ninety two uploads on my podcast platform eight more until two thousand uploads.
Speaker 6: That's the same year you were born. Jake, nineteen ninety three is a year old born. No, you're just a baby. You're a baby, Jake.
Speaker 1: Yo. You know this is this is this is this is a this is a podcast. This is a podcast with by the way you and by the way, you're gonna get a you're gonna get a.
Speaker 6: A order c mc a strike.
Speaker 1: I know, by the way, you know what I've been watching lately?
Speaker 6: Porn no gay gay midget porn, tranny midget porn.
Speaker 1: Actually, if I weren't watch watch, I got a year of one of the Adria's Holy fans.
Speaker 6: How how many times have you jerked it to it?
Speaker 1: Jake?
Speaker 4: How many times?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: No, no, no, don't lie, don't lie, Jakes, I have it yet? Were you doing a crane style?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: And did you go and submit a video of doing a crane style and then going turning and then saying.
Speaker 1: I haven't I haven't done anything.
Speaker 6: Andrew is the best at what she does. And that's not an opinion, that's just a fact.
Speaker 1: I bet you did. Hey, but and I also got uh. They also might have said uh, I might or might not assist that are Joe, then.
Speaker 6: No, wonderful.
Speaker 1: I couldn't. I could find I find kat.
Speaker 6: Slap him, that's fine. Yeah, whoever, I did a bitch slap out, bitch slap them all to.
Speaker 3: The hell.
Speaker 1: Kid Kevin dumbfuck uh Chris's former uh former co host?
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no, that's the guy decided to make himself my co host. He kept going, why didn't you tell me the link to your show because it's the solo show? Motherfucker? Oh okay, fine, to get you to stop, I'm drinking for five minutes. I got cond into that ship.
Speaker 4: I don't even know who that is.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but he does. Nobody does.
Speaker 1: He's the guy that pistoled ojas OJ's luggage.
Speaker 6: That's the only thing people know him for.
Speaker 1: That's it. But OJ's not around anymore.
Speaker 6: What OJ died? Did you kill him?
Speaker 1: Jake? Kill what you do to him?
Speaker 6: Is he in your basement?
Speaker 1: By the way, rebalk that interview with me and Gino? Gino and.
Speaker 6: I'm right here.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 7: How long would someone like OJ like if he left or whatever? How long can he let his channel sit before it loses its monetization?
Speaker 4: If he doesn't put you out.
Speaker 6: No, see, oj is like Red Bar. He can go eight months It's fine?
Speaker 1: Is that fine? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, because you know that's what Red Bar does. I've been paying for Scars glub Burden almost nine months now, and Mike has not put out anything new. I'm gonna go over there to Arizona and slap him right in his penis.
Speaker 1: I just said, Bob Levy the leak. I like Bob.
Speaker 6: I will not slap Bob Leivi in his penis.
Speaker 1: How about doctor Steve?
Speaker 6: I don't know doctor Steve. I don't know if I hate him or not. We'll find out.
Speaker 1: He's gonna lenk. How about Raya Vito.
Speaker 6: Rada Vito could suck my dick?
Speaker 1: All right, he's got a leak?
Speaker 6: Okay, do I have to whip it out right now? No?
Speaker 1: Just kind of.
Speaker 4: Sent a link to somebody he didn't like. That wouldn't be good though.
Speaker 1: How about how about Kevin Brennan.
Speaker 6: Kevin Brennan, My god, why why is why?
Speaker 1: Why? Why why are you?
Speaker 6: Why are you doing that? I'm a comedian, I'm funny. You're not funny?
Speaker 1: My god?
Speaker 6: Oh fuck him?
Speaker 1: I'll look who's that? Platonia?
Speaker 6: Latonia Jake was telling me he was crane styling his dick to Andrea's.
Speaker 7: Uh, he was whacking off to you techniques like Daniel Russo exactly exactly.
Speaker 6: He's doing all that shit.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 6: The way Jake jerk saw it is fucking nuts.
Speaker 1: Hey, what's bet who's better? Setter? John? Who's better ebagging? Stutterburd John or or or or or or kid Copeland Jacob.
Speaker 6: I think no, no, I don't think anybody gives a shit about that. Here's what I think. Here's what I think. Considering now we got the ev marks player, for God's sake, do you know that you and Latania could both get a link and go and jerk off to each other on screen.
Speaker 1: You guys can do that.
Speaker 6: Now, we can make that happen. We can sell that on Andrea's only fans and ask for her out of the money. Do you realize the amount of money people will pull in they're like Jake Hudson is jerking off to a tranny with the tranny on screen. Do you realize how much money you will make that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, j.
Speaker 4: That's the sound of opportunity knocking.
Speaker 6: You'll be able to buy an iPad three Okay, you'll be able to upgrade from your iPad two and get an iPad three A.
Speaker 1: Generation have a generation on.
Speaker 6: I pad actually, but no, no, two thousand and nine. Generation two thousand and nine is what you got.
Speaker 1: Jack. You know this is awkward. But by the way I did sound I said, is.
Speaker 6: Good because we got business opportunities for you guys here, the Jews here to make business opportunities happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I do.
Speaker 6: I get a ten percent cut, though, ten wondering how much he was going to ask, Yeah, damn right, dude, that standard. That's standard. Ten percent is standard. Yeah, I'm gonna urinate, Jake.
Speaker 4: What are you going to have for supper tonight?
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't know. Oh god, did you have breakfast? Home? But what are you doing? Oh? Well bird? Oh oh.
Speaker 3: Oh hey, by the way, do I have a.
Speaker 1: By the way, by the way, by the way, here's the thing by the way, by the way. Weird, m.
Speaker 7: Now you must be a vampire. You're not casting any reflection in that mirror behind you?
Speaker 1: Who me, no, jib.
Speaker 6: There's a mirror behind me?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Or is that Dave Sarah's mirror? Is that a green screen?
Speaker 1: That's Dave Sarah's m No.
Speaker 7: I thought you were a kidding when you said that.
Speaker 4: No, I'm in Dave Sarah's house, right, Is that really what his setup looks like?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Jake, Jake, do the do the do the long views you can. You guys got to see this fucking bed that's over here, This right here looks like somebody that's that is in a fucking trap house. See look at this right here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look at that.
Speaker 6: That is a trap house bed right there. And what's about this ship that's over here on Yeah, what's all this ship that's on the other side over here?
Speaker 1: What is that? What is that?
Speaker 7: I can't even make that out?
Speaker 4: What the hell that stuff is?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: And then look at the room in the back.
Speaker 7: Look at that looks shut Yeah yeah, Christ get a storage unit so you have a functioning room.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, Jake. You need better friends. Yeah, you don't need to be hanging around with people that live like this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you need better friends. Thank Kevin Dumbok, I'm not friends with that guy, he says, you are.
Speaker 6: No, not at all.
Speaker 4: Oh, I mean, Jake, when you're gonna go on with Uncle Jack again?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Uh oh, Jake, I think I think you hit a sore spot.
Speaker 3: There is it.
Speaker 4: I can't keep up with all his feuds. If something happened, neither, I have no idea who.
Speaker 6: He Yeah, yeah, it changes changes hourly. It's crazy with the wind direction. Yeah yeah, it's just like it's just like that mister Big song going which way the wind blows. Oh my god, he's fucking multiplying. He's reproducing asexually.
Speaker 1: Guys, this is not a good song. This is gonna be the humanity right here. Yeah, I'm back, So I ever scared everybody?
Speaker 6: That is scary.
Speaker 1: But why why are you smoking?
Speaker 5: In?
Speaker 1: Dave? Sarah's rude?
Speaker 6: He don't give a shit, He couldn't care less.
Speaker 7: There's a lot worse going on.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah he does crack in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah but uh hey, I think I'm gonna ensue brother.
Speaker 4: But I didn't read a thirty seven minutes. That's twice as long as you usually go.
Speaker 6: Yeap, guys, guys, make sure to call the suicide hotline if you know somebody like Jake who's wanting to end it soon. Make sure that number.
Speaker 1: No, don't say that, goddamn.
Speaker 6: Well, you don't want to be called the numbers.
Speaker 4: Public service in the stream, not into my life in the stream.
Speaker 6: You should have been specific.
Speaker 1: M you're gonna.
Speaker 6: You need to be more specific about this.
Speaker 1: We'll talk backstage, all right. Don't leave you at Chris Okay.