Speaker 1: This week on the I Racing down Shift twenty twenty four Season four is here. We've got all the details on new cars, tracks and features, all the latest updates on our top Esports series and World of Outlaws Dirt Racing twenty four is coming this month. We'll tell you how to get early access. We're ready to go to strap In.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the I Raising Township, Timils, Greg West, I'm back of the boys, Kevin, Bobbit and Chris Leone live and in person with Sewn shound Guy, Shound Guy, Shawn, sound Guy, Sho Sean. We are coming to you not live from the uh from the Racing studio in the office in Chelsford, mass early in the morning. It is early morning. I had to be here for a nine o'clock podcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're dedicated. We appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Got Kevin Boomer bob It over here setting nine am meetings.
Speaker 3: My day is half over. I don't know what you're talking about. Have you done your push ups? Not yet today.
Speaker 2: I didn't finish my last night.
Speaker 3: That's disappointing. We've been going strong since we.
Speaker 2: Have Yeah, I mean I took I hurt my shoulder.
Speaker 3: Yeah, from I missed them going to go to PT. I haven't missed a day yet.
Speaker 2: You're doing great for Kevin and I started doing push ups. Was that April?
Speaker 3: No, February?
Speaker 2: Is it February?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I don't even I've hit my head since then. One hundred push ups a day? Yeah, there was anybody listening to the show? One hundred push ups a day. Kevin and I chat or or text message history for the last six seven months has just been twenty five fifty seventy five, one hundred all throughout the day. We look like a bunch of degenerates. But it's a good time.
Speaker 3: When the NSA kind of taps into our text, they're gonna be like, oh, there's some weird code here. What do you mean, Win, I'm not just saying it could happen.
Speaker 2: Chris, what have you been up to?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Well, I just got back from visiting some old friends down at Richmond Sway for Nitro Cross.
Speaker 4: It was great to be back.
Speaker 1: Saw a lot of old friends, people I hadn't seen the long time. Just everybody's so happy. I racers kicking button. The next EVO class. We had both Mitchell DeYoung there, who I'm sure will come up as we get to some of our esports stuff and Tommy Hallman, who were two of our best ir X drivers back in the day, And uh, stop me if you've heard this one before, but those guys won literally everything there was to win, so pretty cool.
Speaker 3: I did hear this before because you told us when you got back.
Speaker 1: That's true, but the world I was at lunch that day, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: No, it was a good time. Richmond's a cool track to go to.
Speaker 1: Richmond is a really cool and I got to actually shoot with a full body camera a rally cross race for the first time because I always had to shoot phone back in the day.
Speaker 3: What did you shoot the I saw you post a video of a bobble head on a car a go pro?
Speaker 4: No, that was that was I shot with.
Speaker 1: Actually the Nitro folks had a just like a gimbal with a go pro or something like that. But yeah, we was down there with Mia Chapman and uh Mia, you know, we won like a morale. Booster was her first weekend running rally cross ever. She's always been an off road driver, and so Jim Beaver and I had the idea that, oh, you know, let's let's strap the Travis bobblehead to the roof of the car and see, uh, see how Travis reacts to.
Speaker 3: It the whole way around his butt off.
Speaker 4: I've got the video.
Speaker 1: Both of them saw it for the first time within thirty seconds of one another, and the faces were priceless.
Speaker 2: If this isn't right underneath the tweet announcing this podcast, I'm disappointed because I've not seen this video.
Speaker 4: Oh it's great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Nitro put it on their Instagram. I'm like, I didn't think this was five million Instagram followers. Cool, but I'm glad you guys do. It didn't do well in the Lakes, It's okay.
Speaker 2: Well, let's get into it. We gotta you know, we gotta make up for lost time, uh for the you know, it's been a little while since we've been doing this, but we got to build.
Speaker 3: We did have a bill.
Speaker 2: We've got a build to talk about a lot of really good constants, some highly requested content, and let's kick it off. BMW M four GT four the G eighty two. Kevin tell us about it.
Speaker 3: Well, it's another car from one of our favorite German manufacturers. BMW is always great to work with.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Timo and Flora.
Speaker 3: Timo and Florian appreciate it. Great car, new GT four. What is there to say? It's super fun. We are also going to be updating it in the future to get it to the full EVO spec and that is something you don't have to pay for. Well, just once we get the the updated CAD and all that, we'll make that change. Maybe December, I don't know. I don't want to commit to that. Maybe later.
Speaker 2: Great, I'm waving, I'm waving off. Don't listen to Kevin, don't.
Speaker 3: Knows whenever we get the data. But anyway, it's cool to have an updated car. Big fan of the BMW class or cars in their class, so that's awesome. Also have the McLaren that just came out, the seven twenty SGT three EVO, and I know there was a lot of talk why did it get delayed this and that. I think there's a lot of misinformation on that.
Speaker 2: Would you like to set the record, Shore, I'd like to set the record, Kevin would like to set the record.
Speaker 3: Straights maclaire is your Mclaire's been a longtime partner. We've been building cars from them for a dozen years something like that, and just like all of our agreements with cars, the cars tracks, they get approved by the manufacturer. This one took a little bit longer than we'd hoped. But other than that, you know, it's it is what it is, right, I mean, I saw posts in the forum saying, oh, why would I Racing even talk about a car if it's not approved vaporware. Yeah, if we didn't talk about content until it was approved, you guys wouldn't know about anything until the day it was released. Right, So we have a license for the car, we start building it. There's some back and forth, we send images, we send whatever they've requested, and then they need to approve it. And every manufacturer has their own process. Sometimes it takes a little bit longer. Sometimes we might be working up to the last minute. The whole combination of factors. It just it just wasn't approved in time. Once again, we got approval when out almost instantly, right was that I think the next day or something like that. So all good with McLaren. It's super popular. I think I saw a unnamed famous F one driver racing it already.
Speaker 2: So the irony on all of.
Speaker 3: That, I don't want to. I don't want to because you know, it's not his manufacturer, but but it seems to be very well received. Who doesn't want a cool looking McLaren's good. It's a really cool car.
Speaker 2: It's a good looking and requested for forever.
Speaker 3: I mean, I would have we have to say goodbye to the flames out there. There's no flame for flames tuned a little better. I guess right.
Speaker 2: It's I have seen the Docky drama.
Speaker 4: It's okay.
Speaker 1: You guys know that my legal come up with a use for the old one with all the legacy GT.
Speaker 3: Was that our first know what was our first GT three? Was it the Ford G four C four, Z four four.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 3: It was either the four flares for Days because that's what cartoon.
Speaker 1: At one point I had to go back through all the old media stuff for something with the G four with I think it was the Empower Tour, and I saw there was way back in the day, was like the Z four, the MP four and I think the roof the track version of the roof. Oh yeah, yeah, like that was that was the way back. Yeah, so Kevin, way back Wednesday, but it's Thursday. It's Thursday, Kevin want to play Come on? That's even more popular than Wednesday.
Speaker 3: I'm old, what do I know, Kevin?
Speaker 2: You wanna play a word association game? I say, say a word and you have to you have to give me the first thing.
Speaker 3: You can added things if I come up with the wrong thing, right, okay, portal I'm having I'm having a moment.
Speaker 2: Oh if you know, you know, going back to the BMW though, this is really cool. So we got the BMW Empower too. It's been around for a couple of seasons, but we got a reformat.
Speaker 3: And now it's just the GT four car I think.
Speaker 2: Single make Yes, it's the the the new GT four running the same schedule as the Ferrari Challenge at the D level, same weeks, thirty minutes off set, so you can get it, get a chance to just go and rip around on the BMW and have a good time, a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: And they throw in some cool prizes too, some stuff that like what, Kevin, Well, I can't tell you because hell, there're surprises there. There are prizes that you can't there. They've put the prize prizes. Oh there's surprises, yes, Oh, cool things that you know maybe you know, parts off cars, things that are autographed, things like.
Speaker 2: That, you know, from the things you can't buy the last nerveburggering race. I watched Jimmy Brodbpton video. I think there was probably some spare parts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess you could get those spare parts if you're at the track, just reach out and catch us a lot of contact at the.
Speaker 2: Now. Another cool thing about the the BMW updates is the old not really that old, but the F eighty two variant variant is not going away. It's going into into the production our challenge.
Speaker 3: Right, So it was already in that now or no.
Speaker 2: It wasn't, so we move moving in there because you know, there's been a lot of discussion on this in the forums about why would you do this? If you have gone to a track day anywhere in the US or in Europe, you see this car and the production Car Challenge is basically a track day, and and so that the body style is iconic. You know, people really love that before they moved to this.
Speaker 1: News it's not like it's yeah, fund it helps add some of that speed variation, that speed difference to production car Challenge to where that is kind of your intro to multi class race.
Speaker 2: Absolutely to steal your line, I mean, so, what's funny is you.
Speaker 1: Know we're doing role reversal. You've got my line and I'm talking about the actual series.
Speaker 2: It's crazy. Yeah. I remember I did a it was like two seasons ago. I did a race with the Vehicle Production Associate Group and we were we did PCC and I was in the Mustang and they were in the Miata and they were on me. I couldn't check out. You know that the fastest car in the series wasn't really fast enough to leave, and we will, this will remedy that. But the Mustang's not going away either. Mustang still lives in the in the Mustang series, so nothing left. We just rearranged things a little bit to continue moving things.
Speaker 3: Matt Malone's final Mustang race really wasn't the final, No, No, it.
Speaker 2: Was thirteen weeks of it this season.
Speaker 3: All right, just still we're clear.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's Matt needs to go and tell people how to get cars for free or something once again. If you know, you know, hey, Matt, what's going on? Ah?
Speaker 1: But speaking of free cars, speaking of free cars, Chris, that was not even planned.
Speaker 2: That was well, I mean, I didn't read the outline util I walked in so, hey, Tony, we take this seriously. I promise Chris tell us about the Mini Stock in the dirt mini Stock.
Speaker 1: Who doesn't love a small, full bodied, agile race car.
Speaker 2: Are we talking about the mini Stock?
Speaker 1: We we are talking about both mini stocks. I mean, these things they're so sporty. They are such a blast to drive, whether you're driving it on pavement, on dirt.
Speaker 3: You know, track.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, they both work pretty well. But but I digress. Now, little two point three liter engine, you got about two hundred horsepower. I've seen so many fun paints for this car as well the people I'm putting on trading paints. It's just everybody is having so much fun with this car. And that's really what you want from a free car, from an entry level car, you know, from something you're going to play at the rookie level. So, I mean, I know that there's some people who wanted to see a front wheel drive and this is rear wheel.
Speaker 3: But I think the real wheel drived you just drive it backwards.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, like forklift type racing.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, I saw this on YouTube, the German fork forklift Driving National Championships YouTube. This like really should put a link in the description below mind blowingly.
Speaker 1: Has anybody taking notes on all the things that we got to put in the bottom.
Speaker 3: A lot of links.
Speaker 1: We've got the we've got the Nitro bobblehead thing. We've got the German National Forklift Championship.
Speaker 3: I'm serious these championships.
Speaker 1: Actually, it's gonna have the I Racing Downship supplemental medium.
Speaker 2: Chris has got that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I got you.
Speaker 3: All right, what's next? Tracks? Tracks?
Speaker 2: Yes, we have a Cadwell Park we are really building out. That are the British tracks on I Racing. We have a really great compliment and this adds to it. A little narrow and a lot of fun, especially in the lower powered cars, a lot of elevation change. It is uh and I gotta we have to just shout out to the entire art team. I drove this track originally when I call it Rainbow Road. They just laid the spline and there was maybe some grass in the side, but you could fall off an oblivion and you know, it was like what I don't I don't get it. And then I saw the final the final product, and and absolutely just mind blowing how how good this track looks. It is quite the experience. They race Legends cars there, which here's a great thing. We've got a new series.
Speaker 3: Why dol Ends, Why don't we put it in.
Speaker 2: Let's do a Legends roadside.
Speaker 3: Let's do it.
Speaker 2: I did the first race and no, I finished fifth and like fifth split. But it was a ton of fun and I was drenched in sweat after fifteen minutes. I tell you what I was. Those cars feel like they have a thousand horse power. Then you're going like sixty miles an hour. So but no, they're perfect to go to Laparo Cadital Park. I think some of the community have found new places to get cars airborne, you know, since the jump at Bathurst. Go to Cadwell and get creative. You you probably can get a car that sounds like people, that is definitely your people. So we also have and you know, no one ever talks about this track. It's really a secret on IRA sound SPA.
Speaker 3: Never heard of it, never heard of it.
Speaker 2: Really Okay, well, complete dirty Hipsters, I lost my train of thought. Complete Rescan Art update. Uh it's package with the old scans, so you've got all versions of it. Nothing went away, but uh, just bringing it up to date and uh if you've not had an opportunity to go check it out, especially going through a rouge ab tested. Go go drive the old version, go track to.
Speaker 3: Another link. Yeah it's uh yeah, it's amazing.
Speaker 2: No, it's ah that is a fan favorite. Uh this next one is near and dear to my heart. I feel like I might have actually been the one of the reasons we did this one and this older but these older art update.
Speaker 3: I love Zolder.
Speaker 2: Some people don't like Zolder. I love Zolder. I I don't know. I raced. It was one of my first tracks. I race and a skippy and I'm one of my first wins, and so it's got a soft spot in my heart. And I like the chicanes, I like the flow. There's obvious history there. Go check this out. Even the old version of the track had some really cool dregs, and the new version takes it to another level. Go to Zolder and really just enjoy it. This version is just an art update. It doesn't break any of your old replays. It just it just uh yeah, brings things up to the modern spa and yeah, looks more pretty and has a lot of solar panels. And I have it on good authority the solar panels move.
Speaker 3: I've heard that.
Speaker 2: I haven't actually do we have time lapse of that?
Speaker 3: Make a note? Who's making a note? Time lapse of the solar panels? Not taking notes? He's worried about the knobs and buttons on the switch.
Speaker 2: Did we say something we're gonna have to edit out?
Speaker 3: And probably? Uh so?
Speaker 2: Yeah, three new cars, three new tracks, really big build. But we've got some new features as well. We put out this new thing called new new to irasing thing called rain invented. We invented rayin uh So, we're learning what the community you know, wants and kind of how to use it, you know, rather than just turning it on and off. You know, what are the situations, what are the the the compelling scenarios that we can try to build out that people really enjoy. And there was a big request for that kind of spotty rain, like is it isn't it? You don't really know? Well, now you have it, you do it in the timeline feature, set up a test drive or a hosted race or whatever, and really just make it so spotty rain speaks for itself. It's gonna maybe it's gonna rain, maybe it's not hit or miss the entire time. You don't even know what you're getting super excited about that.
Speaker 3: Uh is it easier? Not easier? But is it like one click? How do you set it up? I believe it's the checkbox so you don't have to do the whole timeline thing and this is just it just.
Speaker 2: You can go as little or as more, most or as in depth as you want. Cool And if you haven't messed with a timeline feature on on I Racing for setting up weather, just do it and test drave. It's actually super super cool it is.
Speaker 3: That's just well, I don't know if this was an easier way, like a quicker way, like I just want I just wants body rain. Click the button and you're in good to go. Perfect.
Speaker 2: Another one that I think is really just going to put people at ease, especially when you get your butt kicked and qualifying you're like, what the heck? How did this guy just smoke me by two seconds? At Martinsville? You know, so before you couldn't really couldn't see anybody else in qualifying, you just kind of had to sit there. Well, wi la. Now as soon as you're doing with the qualifying session and you're bored out, there was a there was subtle.
Speaker 3: There we go.
Speaker 2: You can now see people in qualifying get done with their session. It gives you something to do. Also, there's anything if you question, you know, is that was that a anything scandalous happening with that Q lap? You can go and look for yourself, and I'd be willing to bet nine times out.
Speaker 3: Its end they just I would guess it is usually I am just darn slow.
Speaker 2: Get good, right, but if if for some reason.
Speaker 3: It's a transparency sort of yeah, and that's that's good for everybody. And then hey, you could also learn something too. Hey guys two seconds faster than you and Martinsville watch his lap. Yeah, maybe you'll learn the apex get get into the same something, yeah, you know.
Speaker 4: Or an apex.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Chas Daine found a new one there last year, so I thought we didn't allow that.
Speaker 3: We don't allow that. So if somebody does that, you would not you would see it and you could do with.
Speaker 2: Something, although that'd be a one accident like it's anyway.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then lastly, features we've rain enabled for all the cars in the Production Car Challenge, so pretty excited about that, including the Mustang, which no longer is there. Yeah, but you'll see, uh you probably turn your Winchew weapons on.
Speaker 3: I think there's actually more than we have listed here in the build the build page that we've got on the site or build notes for full details.
Speaker 2: Full details put together by a host of folks in the marketing team.
Speaker 3: Lots of good stuff there all.
Speaker 2: Right now, we are going to we're gonna call a audible. We're gonna change things up. We're gonna go to page two. Everybody, page two. Oh okay, I got it. We're going to bullet number four under Console games, Ah Outlaws, World of Outlaws. So anything happening like right now.
Speaker 3: Right now, it is available for pre order, get out it is and by the time this comes out, well, this is probably gonna come out tomorrow. I'm looking at Sean Today's Thursday, maybe Friday. Two thumbs up, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Two thumbs up is not an answer to the question that this will.
Speaker 3: Be out this week. So it's available for pre order now if you and then with pre order you can get early access starting on Saturday, Is that right, Chris, play it all weekend long, right before the official release on the seventeenth. So yes, that's the deal. Get it and get to it. It's it's got a lot going on. It is a new game, right, It's not just an update. What is it? Eleven cars, almost fifty tracks.
Speaker 1: Multiple new real world series. We've got the four to ten wing list, We've got the extreme Outlaw Midgets, the micro sprints that have been so popular as well on I Racing, tons and tons of updated paint schemes from all your favorite drivers.
Speaker 3: Probably should clarify it's the Gold Edition gives you early access. I didn't see and that includes.
Speaker 2: The Swego and Houston's too.
Speaker 3: I know this because I read it on the early Access and a couple of pieces of content.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that'll be future DLC. So Oswego and Housetts aren't going to be available at launch.
Speaker 3: But but they'll be free downloads when they come.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly when you buy the Gold Edition. Once Oswego and Houston's already, you're going to get them right away.
Speaker 3: Is it Oswego or Oswego? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm asking Tomato's to Mono. Yeah, okay, I just want to say I thought it was coming later, but I've just read it. Does say future DLC.
Speaker 3: This is what happens when you don't read the notes ahead of the show.
Speaker 1: Things are going is also in the Gold edition, more alternate paint schemes, game appearance packs.
Speaker 4: So there's all sorts of cool stuff in that edition.
Speaker 3: And where can they order it at World of outlawsgame dot com. There we go perfect that's available on PlayStation and Xbox.
Speaker 2: Bullet point for a Roman Numeral four on the outline.
Speaker 3: For the well do indeed, thank you, Chris, Yeah indeed, but no. But on a serious note, it's super fun. Check it out.
Speaker 2: The QA guys have had the best job at I Racing.
Speaker 3: A lot of laughs and chuckles, and it seems like they're having fun.
Speaker 2: I go back there, like you guys working, like yeah, it's like, okay, cool.
Speaker 1: But there's so much cool stuff in this game. The revisions to Career Mode are really awesome. It's going to be a lot more streamlined. If you got overwhelmed with the old Career Mode, I think you'll have an easier time with this one. The adjustable wing, the variable track state, that change up the uh you know, the change up the field of racing, and again all those drivers. You know, if you're if you're a Pennsylvania Posse fan, Like, you'll see some of those drivers in there. If you're cross is naming the game is in the in the games, in the game, Nim's in the game.
Speaker 2: What's Nim doing? What's he doing? I think the official Yeah, he suspends you.
Speaker 1: I think I think we had Nim in his kneester egg is one of the three sixty sprints. But uh Tea Hud real world late model driver. Tea HUD's real world late models in the.
Speaker 3: Game is We'll also spend a ton of time developing physics on this.
Speaker 2: So him and Travis and yeah, they're all If I.
Speaker 3: Think I'm in the stands, that's as close as they let me get to this.
Speaker 1: I don't think they let me within one hundred feet of some of those race tracks.
Speaker 2: Got I have I have a Nim story that just makes me like happy and just the sim and.
Speaker 3: Can we tell it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Nim likes to go in v R and position the camera so he's in the stands and he goes and watches dirt racing on I Racing.
Speaker 3: When he's at weekends, he's at a dirt racing Yeah the season Anyway, I.
Speaker 2: Was like, that's really cool. You get a drink and some popcorn a hot dog, and yeah, that's just really cool.
Speaker 4: There's nothing better than being at the racetrack. But that's as close as.
Speaker 2: You can get that. Yeah, you get one of those like like smellow candles, like it smells like gasoline or whatever. Smell Vision, Yeah, Smellvision.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Now, World of out Laws not our only console product, Kevin.
Speaker 3: Exocross ISS came out this summer. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I saw Dale tweeting about it yesterday giving away some codes.
Speaker 1: I've got a few of my people ready to give out some codes as well, So uh be scouring that internet.
Speaker 4: We'll we'll do some giveaways.
Speaker 1: But uh, the exocrossgame dot com site, I've got walkthroughs on there for all the cars, all the championships. So if you're struggling, because this kind of racing.
Speaker 3: Is what kind of racing is? If people don't know, how would you describe it?
Speaker 1: Elevator pitch it futuristic style off road racing with a boost button.
Speaker 3: There we go. Wow, that's that's that's you're a writer, Chris, Well, well done.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 3: We should get them.
Speaker 2: That was off the cuff.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 4: Off the cuff.
Speaker 3: I'm impressed.
Speaker 1: If you're thinking real world racing, your probably closest analog is really more like desert racing, like trophy truck style racing.
Speaker 2: Do you know anything about that?
Speaker 3: But on a different planet, just a little bit, yes, on a.
Speaker 2: Different planet, do you know anything about that?
Speaker 1: I know, I, despite the way that my brain formulates things, I have never been to outer space.
Speaker 2: Surprising, But okay, I know.
Speaker 3: I don't know that.
Speaker 4: I know the looks in these guys' faces. You guys should see that.
Speaker 3: So anyway, you can pick up Exocross at.
Speaker 4: Exocrossgame dot com.
Speaker 3: There we go.
Speaker 2: That wasn't in the notes, but we know, we know all right now, we're for those who falling along or going back to page one. Going back to page one bullet point three under esports Updates, EASCAR, CO cool I Racing Series, Chris.
Speaker 4: The championship four is set.
Speaker 2: Sounds familiar just a little bit.
Speaker 1: I mean three of these four guys have gone to the nowsk Our Hall of Fame in Charlotte for the live finale before the fourth is the one who just most recently won a race, which is Williams E Sports Parker White went in got it done at Phoenix, so he joins Steven Wilson, who's last year's champion and already clinched his spot with a victory for m eighty earlier in the playoffs. You've got Kansas City Pioneers driver Graham Bolan, who was there in twenty two. And you've got Joe Gibbs racings Bobby Zelenski who was also there in twenty two. And Bobby's a ton of championship fours. I mean, we've seen him.
Speaker 3: Not a surprise to see him again, No, not at all.
Speaker 2: I think he's due.
Speaker 4: He might be.
Speaker 3: He might be.
Speaker 4: He really might be due.
Speaker 1: I don't know if we're handicapping here on the podcast, but but yeah, they are all going to head down Tuesday, October first. They'll be at the NASCAR Hall of Fame in Charlotte. The host track is going to be Homestead Miami Speedway, which has had so many great, great playoff in championship finale races over the years. I mean, I still remember back in our old office twenty nineteen when we when our friends at NBC Sports put that title race on and had Zach Novak and Keegan Leahy.
Speaker 3: Just we're all watching it in the office.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was super cool, and I am sure that the finish to this one is going to be just as exciting.
Speaker 3: It's it's always a great event down there. Haul and NASCAR put on a great show. It's really cool, Zax Mom running there, uttle bit act.
Speaker 1: And this one's too live with the you know, with the life and that the drivers bring in their families. We got this guy who we named the trophy after, who I think is supposed to be there to hand it off.
Speaker 3: Rumor has it, rumor has it.
Speaker 4: I don't know. He He won one of those races before, so I guess yeah.
Speaker 3: And if he doesn't, we'll get Auto to hand it out. It'll be fine. Almost as almost as.
Speaker 2: At the show.
Speaker 3: He'll be there, let's hope, all right.
Speaker 2: We have a couple other esports kicking off this weekend, uh the the f I F four Esports Global Championship, the inaugural season of that. This is a new format for us with our friends the FIA, great partners. We've got eight races over four weeks, double race weekends. We do not announce the tracks until the day before. They love that fixed setups.
Speaker 4: I love that too.
Speaker 2: You just got to go race.
Speaker 3: So also not like a super high power car, like it's not you know, usually our our esports are like, what's the top level car in that category? Right, Yeah, and that's just you know, because we think that's the way we should do it. But there's great race. I get every level of cars.
Speaker 2: So we could argue better racing at every level of one car.
Speaker 3: So it's kind of cool that that's thrown in there too, that it's the F four car that's you know, super fun car, but it's not going to go a million miles an hour exactly.
Speaker 2: And this is for those that didn't know. We have a the FIA F four regional tours that go on, so we've got one for Asia Pacific, one for the Americas, and one for Europe. The top ten drivers from each of the regions qualified in for this championship, so we'll have thirty cars and yeah, a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: When's the first race this Saturday? The days from now or a day from whenever this comes out, maybe.
Speaker 2: Exactly anything like that same time slot as the Techo Your Porscha series. Yes, so pretty well established for a global audience, pretty excited.
Speaker 3: Saturday afternoon US times, Saturday evening for Europe should be pretty good.
Speaker 2: Yeah early in the morning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we do our best.
Speaker 2: We do our best, so but yeah, it should be some great racing. I can't tell you where the race and I know where the race.
Speaker 3: Oh you could tell us, but that would be beat that out, beat that out.
Speaker 2: Now. I watched watch social media on Friday. I did see that Alex made the assets though, so oh yeah, fancy. So yeah, that's our on the weekends. But Kevin, we also have a new esport with eighty car running weeknights.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it starts next Thursday. Qualifying finished last week or the week before or something like that. So what is it thirty three of the top Indy car drivers that kicks off eight pm Eastern if I remember right, Oh, it says it right here.
Speaker 1: Yeap web story right now that Justin's got up with more info on who's actually made.
Speaker 3: He's got all the lists full drivers right. There's some familiar names that have raced in other esports series, but there's also a bunch of names that are new to that that level of racing, at least on I Racing. So that's pretty exciting.
Speaker 2: Fifty thousand dollars price fifty dollars twenty five.
Speaker 3: K for the F four series nice and and the Indy Car is a mix between oval and road just like the Real World series. IndyCars is fully supporting it. You'll see it on on their socials on their website. It's pretty cool when you have a partner that's involved like that, so much like FIA is helping with the F four Esports program. That's what really makes these things work, makes the global and makes them more interesting. So excited for that. That series runs? Oh gosh, I think it's eight or nine races? Do we have it in the notes? Believe it was nine? Eight or nine races. It runs through the fall, so it should be exciting.
Speaker 2: Ryn Via Angelina Julian mister missus Smith that you're in therapy. We're married eight years, nine years, eight or nine years.
Speaker 3: So yeah, excited for that. What else? Oh, I'll go to the next bullet point that's on the next page. Turn your page, John, So are you're on bullet letter to D Yeah? Section D three three D Porsche Contender Series Push Off starts on the twenty first of this month. This is the final round of qualifying. There's two rounds of qualifying. Uh so we'll set the field for Past twenty twenty five, which kicks off. We haven't announced states, but typically it starts in late January and runs through June ish, right, So this this is the final qualifying. The top fifteen people from pest Contender will make it into Big Pesk Big Past, Big Past.
Speaker 4: Big Past.
Speaker 2: What's the full name of the series.
Speaker 3: The Porsche Esports super Cup the tag Horder tag Hoyer, Yes, Porscha tag Hoyer Esports super Cup by I Racing is the full name. So uh, interesting to note a couple of names that used to run in past have been trying to get back in. They left the series a couple of seasons ago, but Mitchell Gijong and Josh Rogers have made it to Contender. They've still got to get through. Uh, They've got to qualify just like everybody else. But I'm saying I think they have a pretty good shot. But you never know. You got a race, you gotta finish.
Speaker 1: And I spent a good amount of time talking about that at Richmond. So it's it's good to see him back doing all the Mitchell things.
Speaker 2: We've hung out with Mitchell's dad before.
Speaker 3: He saved us. Once we told that story on the part we told.
Speaker 2: That story before.
Speaker 1: No I. I spent a ton of time with Vince too, so you know he's jazzed to see Mitchell back on the racing too.
Speaker 3: But I mean, the names are there, but they've got to get through. They've got to they've got to perform, they've got to finish. Anything can happen. That's why we.
Speaker 2: Raced Rogers probably gonna be you.
Speaker 3: You never know. You never know. If I was a betting man, Well, I'm not a betting man, so we'll just leave it at that. So fair enough. Uh, yeah, that's it from that. What did I say? It starts on the twenty first, So those will be broadcast as well on Saturday on our channels, on Portrait channels, so you can find those when you're not watching the F four race.
Speaker 2: So we also have E NASCAR College Series kicking off, and I think that's Chris you're talking about that. Yep.
Speaker 1: Once again, I believe it's sixty thousand dollars worth of scholarships on the line in the E NASCAR College I Racing Series.
Speaker 4: The first time attacks.
Speaker 1: Open now Daytona International Speedway Baby x fin d cars. That time attack is going to be opened through the nineteenth.
Speaker 2: So you're saying, if you're good at I rasing, you can pay for college.
Speaker 1: I am saying that if you're good at I racing and you're in college, you can pay for.
Speaker 2: Ah, there's the cab.
Speaker 3: You already have to be representing our college. Yeah, got it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, still still pretty good deal.
Speaker 4: It's still a pretty good deal.
Speaker 3: We run about really good deal. Let's be honest. It's not pretty good.
Speaker 2: It's really it's about Kevin. You pay help you have kidd in college?
Speaker 3: Right? Oh yeah, Connor, why don't you get good at KI racing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys want to talk about eight or nine? I mean it is a nine race season. Eight of those races open qualifiers through time attacks through you know, and those are four with the x Findy car and I believe four with the truck. And then the ninth race is based on the season points and the top drivers will be invited to the finale on April.
Speaker 4: Which that's the Xfindy car.
Speaker 3: Got it?
Speaker 1: And that is also Homestead because Homestead is basically just our mecca for season finales and rightfully so that track race is awesome and just about anything NASCAR. So uh yeah, a lot of you'll see a lot of Coke Series names run through that series as well, you know, and then a lot of guys that are in on that road to pro So it's it's a good interesting mix of drivers that always runs that championship and uh yeah, looking forward to seeing that get started.
Speaker 2: That has a little different feel than the the NASCAR series and it's it's a lot of fun to watch. I enjoy that one a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then lastly, Kevin Racing Prodigy.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So Racing Prodigy is a program that we've been helping out for the last year or so. Their organization puts people sim racers in real cars and they're developing a series. And it's not just you get a test and tune day. It's like they're putting a full series together. You can qualify multiple ways. I Racing seems to be the main way people are getting in. You know, we've seen this time and time again where I racing skills literally transfer right into a real world car. So mixing it up a little bit this season and the fan Attack Global MX five Cup series is now a qualifier, So I think we're given our Prodigy is giving I think four spots golden tickets to get into the final stage of qualifying. So there'll be a lot of opportunities for eye racers who want to go real world racing to get in there. So check that out. We have it's listed in the series description and I think we put it in a story as well. Because there is a registration required on Racing Prodigy to you're not automatically and you have to go register with them. Make sure you do that. But it's pretty simple, but a great opportunity. There's they're a really good partner. They they're they're really serious about this, right, There's been a lot of people that have come and gone try to do this. Racing Prodigy is legit. They're they're getting people in cars, they're they're you know, they're gonna turn some people into real world racing careers, which is which is really cool to see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can find that info on the I Racing website under the series page for the Global m X five Cup. But also if you're on the right series, when you look at the series info in the I Racing UI, you'll know if you're if you're in a different m x five series, you won't see the copy for it. So if you see that Racing Prodigy copy you're.
Speaker 3: In ther it's the regular one, not the advanced one.
Speaker 4: Correct.
Speaker 3: So you can also go to racing Prodigy dot com for more information. That wasn't there, But it wasn't that I just wined it.
Speaker 2: It was not.
Speaker 3: That's their web address, and there's you know, there's nothing.
Speaker 2: You hear about closing out the show. I don't even know what we have to do.
Speaker 3: It says sign It says sign of sign off through the page.
Speaker 2: Hey, a couple of things though, because I don't know when we're gonna be doing the next show here, but we have a lot coming up over the next month, we do, Yeah, Kevin and I are going to be heading over We'll be the SIM Racing Expo in Germany. Yes, the question mark, the real important question mark is whether we're going to that Dortmund.
Speaker 3: I know, we got to find a time. I'd love to go see dortmand.
Speaker 2: I mean it's one hundred feet away from the hotel. Yeah, yeah, why I have to take a launch break or something.
Speaker 3: And how long is the games? Ninety minutes? Two hours? Yeah?
Speaker 2: You have your hat on right now?
Speaker 4: Do I need to tell Vince to fly over there for you guys, just in case you have any more.
Speaker 2: Kevin's renting the car.
Speaker 3: No, we're taking ubers everywhere from Amsterdam.
Speaker 2: We're taking an uber.
Speaker 3: It would be cheaper than what the fine was for the last fire.
Speaker 2: It was not fine, it was something else.
Speaker 3: I guess we're moving on. Were rented a car yet?
Speaker 2: No, we're rock, paper scissors or something for renting car. And then I believe me and Steve Myers will be at the FIA Motorsport Games the following week and the line see uh hosting a bunch of race I think twenty four different kinds of real world racing. But you also have an on site competition with the fi F four and so that'll be a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: I'll be in Charlotte too for the NASCAR, So meeting greets not really.
Speaker 2: Steve's already sending me restaurants.
Speaker 3: So is always a priority when you travel with Steve.
Speaker 2: He made that really clear. So yeah, a lot of fun there, and uh.
Speaker 3: Yeah they should go on any races and uh next month.
Speaker 1: Well we've talked a little bit about nitro across Utah.
Speaker 3: But who wants to go to Utah? Oh?
Speaker 2: Wait, everybody is.
Speaker 3: That at the old Miller whatever they call it.
Speaker 1: Miller Motorsports Park, Yeah, Utah motors They've They've built out a cool, little.
Speaker 3: A huge campus. I've been there since the facility.
Speaker 1: The thing for Mitchell, because we're hoping that he'll be back, is that we might have to do some playing around with his on track schedule to make sure that he can still run the pest contender race at Laguna that day.
Speaker 4: We'll figure it out.
Speaker 3: The first world problem.
Speaker 2: Definitely hate hate first world problems.
Speaker 3: Greg, Do you have a first world problem? You want to talk about? Nothing?
Speaker 2: I want to talk about bad golf camp.
Speaker 3: That's what I got it? All right, sounds good.
Speaker 2: Well, thanks for listening to this episode of the I Racing Downship. Don't forget to rate, review, and subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and anywhere else. Chris puts this thing for Kevin Bobb at Chris Zoni and shouting guy Sean. I am Greg West. We will see you on the track or in an airport, or on an out of race track or something somewhere. See you