Speaker 1: Today, your bet builders hang away a thread here. Relax, Relax, they still need one more goal.
Speaker 2: Well if it loses, nov BET's got your covered. Nobe Besh is the home of the betbuilder.
Speaker 3: This World Cup from goalscorers to cards.
Speaker 2: Get the best value on every match, plus get money back as a free bash. If your bet builder loses on the biggest game every single day, join today and get seventy euros in pre bets nov Bash. More power to you, Tecencys Apply eighteen plus bet Responsibly, Gamblingcare dot Ie.
Speaker 4: The Rush Hour with James Golden entertaining and informative.
Speaker 5: On the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 1: Attention dittoheads, Attention bow scouts. Rose by the pseudonyms Nerdly. It's time for the soul of excellent.
Speaker 6: She is a radio host here in New York.
Speaker 1: The Rush Hour is on the air. Rush Now Here's James Golden.
Speaker 7: I began to get innumerable text from friends, from foes, from constituents about what was happening in that hearing. And I got a text from Jeffrey Epstein, who at the time was my constituent, who was not public knowledge at that time that he was under federal investigation and you're huge. Who was sharing information with me?
Speaker 8: Know that Epstein had black property in the Virgin Islands, right, What was your relationship with Epstein?
Speaker 7: So, Jeffrey Epstein was a constituent, he was a resident of the Virgin Islands, lived there, I guess more than half of the year because he was registered there. I had received donations from him. After the last investigation came out, which was after this texting, I gave any donations that I had previously received from them to women's organizations and did not have any contact with him. But like many constituents, individuals get your phone number, they text you about issues, they speak to me. I have spoken with him about issues that are relevant, things that are going on in the Virgin Islands and elsewhere around the country.
Speaker 9: The unbelievable Stacy Plasket, a delegate from the Virgin Islands, explaining at nausea moncy and then her alleged her relationship with Jeffrey Epstein. Oh, constituents, they just get your number out of thin air. I mean, it seems to me, given the scandal that she had with her telephone, she'd be a little careful. If you don't know Stacy had a problem pictures of her son's clothing got out and apparently quite to the relating pictures, but it didn't buy it. And of course the GOP in the mix with this Epstein stuff. Last night, three Republicans Don Bacon of Nebraska, Lance Gooden of Texas, and Dave Joyce of Ohio jumped across party lines to shake it up with the Democrats so that they would not censure Stacy Plaskett. And there are a lot of Republicans upset about that. A backroom deal apparently to protect a member of their own, Corey Mills of Florida, who has been accused of domestic abuse and financial misconduct claims he denies, but Democrats now expected to withdraw their censure measure against mister Mills. Is a quid pro quo for these Republicans joining Democrats to make sure that Stacy was not censured. And this story, I mean, we have one more of Stacy from the House. No, she was on CNN cut too. This is a follow up with that discussion that she had on CNN with Wolf blitzed me.
Speaker 7: I believe that Jeffrey Epstein had information, and I was going to get information to get at the truth having a friendship with him is not something that I would deem to have, and so I'm just looking forward. I'm moving forward, and I think that that's what we as American people should do, is move forward. If individuals are not involved in illegal activity, extending his criminal enterprise or his financial enterprise or all of those things, I think that we need to look at what people are doing moving forward.
Speaker 1: Wait, let me just better understand that.
Speaker 10: What is that point?
Speaker 11: Because at the time he was.
Speaker 12: A sex offender and it had been detailed all the sexual.
Speaker 7: There are a lot of people who have done a lot of crimes, and as a prosecutor, you get information from people where you can.
Speaker 9: She's pretending that she did not know. And the wording on this was he a buddy. Well, I would not deem to do But she never said guys not my friend, never was my friend. I never had any I didn't have relationships with that man, Jeffrey Epstein, whatever those relations might be. And by the way, I'm waiting for the media. They would do this if it were Republican. I'm waiting for somebody in the mainstream press to try to dig out her Returning, she says the donations to women's groups. What women's what women's groups? Did you give those donations too? Where are the records of your giving them donations? Produce it? Because her story is unbelievable, and if you just listen to this nonsense, if you read the transcripts of the of the text messages between her and Stacy Plaskett, it's not just some little content. And this is after they all knew what.
Speaker 3: He was.
Speaker 9: A predator, and now she's trying to gloss it over. Oh, he's just another constituent. It's so full of it. Hakim Jeffries also had to take a few questions regarding the first of all, Hakim Jeffries was asked about plasket cut for let's just get that out of the way right now, Hakim Jeffries, Minority leader for Democrats, and just you tell me whether he ever really answers the question that's posed to him.
Speaker 1: In the dream A high, very eye profile.
Speaker 10: Michael Cohen hearing Stacey Plaskett was in direct communication with Jeffrey Epstein, and this was after he pleated guilty to sex crimes, as after the Miami Herald investigation into all of these heinous acts. So why is a Democrat as a Democratic leader.
Speaker 13: Why are you okay with that?
Speaker 14: I expressed my position on the floor yesterday. My statement speaks for itself in a bipartisan way, a bipartisan way. The resolution that was introduced targeting Stacey Plaskett was defeated, and it was defeated for several reasons, including the fact that it was a dramatic overreach related to throwing her off her committee. So Democrats, Democrats, if you're gonna ask a questions, you gotta let me answer. Democrats and Republicans defeated the center. Stacey Plaskett has made clear her position as it relates to Jeffrey Epstein repeatedly, and her words speak for itself.
Speaker 10: She said, quick up next, thank you later now following up.
Speaker 9: Yeah, So right by the way, this is James Golan. It's Snurdlely here with you. Fastest out on American media both Nerdly's Rush Hour Wednesday edition welcome now, Hai King Jeffries was also axed little ebonic language there, and Outreach continually outreached to members of the community, asked about his own Jeffrey Epstein issue cut five this and I'm gonna have to just cut him well let's listen to it. First cut, Flood.
Speaker 12: Ask you about you because the White House has been highlighting an email that I'm sure you've seen today that Jeffrey Epstein got in twenty thirteen. They say it shows you were soliciting money and dinner from an Epstein. The email was not sent from you, sent from a political consulting firm called Dynamic SRG that says, we were thrilled to announce we are working with Congressman Hakeem Jeffries. Shoot us an email or give us a call if you would like to get involved. What's your response. Do you recall that email being sent to Jeffrey Epstein from that team?
Speaker 15: Yeah, of course I have no recollection or the email. I've never had a conversation with him, never met him, know nothing about him other than the extreme things that he's been convicted of doing. And that's why, you know, I'm just strongly supportive of the effort backing the survivors to make sure that everything can come out whatever is in those Department of Justice files.
Speaker 12: So you never got a donation from Jeffrey Epstein or anything like that, certainly not.
Speaker 1: I never met him.
Speaker 9: I don't know anything about him, who doesn't know anything about Jeffrey Epstein. How King Jeffreys must be the only person that doesn't know anything about Jeffrey Epstein except don't know him, never met him. No, no, no, So we're to believe that. And I'm gonna leave room for doubt on this. You get a fundraising operation and they sent a letter to Epstein and he claims he doesn't know anything about it. All right, I'm as much as it pains me, I must be fair. That is possible in the world of political fundraising. It is possible that your fundraisers just put together, compiled the lists of big donors to the Republic, to the Democrat Party, sent them a list. Hey, we're working with such and such. You want to jump on this, let us know that is possible. So I see a lot of people on social media saying, oh, he took money from Epstein. He did not take money from Epstein. That would have been discovered if he did. Well, let me just put it like this. So far, it appears that he has not taken money from Epstein. It would have shown up on some of the reporting and people are digging into that. So so far it looks like he could be telling the truth when he says he didn't take you any money if he's telling us he never met him. Okay, I'm willing to take how came Jeffrey's word for that, because that's certainly something that could be you know, checked into to a degree. But okay, then you had Jamie Ratskin who was on the house floor. Yes, we'll break now defending defending Stacy Plasket. But we'll get to that, and I'm gonna leave this Epstein stuff. Got a few more things to say about it, but it's not gonna dominate the show today because there's some other things going on Charlotte. We're gonna talk Charlotte today. What is happening folks in Charlotte is monumental and it should be a history lesson for.
Speaker 1: All of us.
Speaker 9: And there are other things too, of course, President in the news and so many other things. So snurly, fastest out on American media. James Golden, snurdly do not go away. A lot more coming back.
Speaker 4: Rush This is the Rush Hour with James Golden. The Rush Hour with James Golden, entertaining and informative.
Speaker 5: On the Red Apple podcast Network.
Speaker 16: James Golden, known popularly as both snurdly.
Speaker 1: This is the rush hour with James Golden Rush.
Speaker 9: Now, as I mentioned, ladies and gentlemen before the break, Jeffrey Uh Jamie Rats has had some issues here of his own. He is being looked at for perhaps being involved in going past a Bureau Prisons regulations and maybe even who knows what else to get client privileged emails from Gislane Maxwell and He which he used on the glame she's called I call it Gislaine on what she used during hearings, and that should be thoroughly investigated to see if there's any wrongdoing. But he's one of the ones standing up with some lame explanation for Stacy Stacy Plasket. He was asked about that, well, he was the topic of conversation James Comer White the House Oversight Committee, was asked about that last night on Fox and they play part of Raskin's defense of class. So let's cut six, let's listen into that, and let's listen to Comer on Raskin on Plasket.
Speaker 13: Dave arraigned a Democratic member for taking a phone call from her constituent, Jeffrey Epstein in the middle of a hearing, and of course I don't think there's any rule here against taking phone calls.
Speaker 1: Congressman.
Speaker 8: Your reaction to all this, well, I've said many times, Jamie r Askin's full of crap. He's the definition of congressional hypocrisy. Can you imagine if that were Donald Trump or me or some Republican that Raskin doesn't like, that was texting with Jeffrey Epstein, a convicted sex offender who the Democrats have now become obsessed over because they hope and pray that he has something to do with Donald Trump. If we were texted with him during a committee hearing, I mean, it's preposterous. Remember Jamie r Askin appointed Stacy Plaskett to be on the p to be an impeachment manager of Donald Trump, and here we find out she was communicating with Jeffrey Epstein in a plot to take down Donald Trump. So for Jamie Raskin to try to defend that on the House floor in front of America is par for the course for Jamie Raskin. But it's the definition of hypocrisy.
Speaker 9: Okay, there's a lot of hypocrisy going around on DC now. Also, CNN last night had a little exchange one of their contributors, I guess, and I don't know whether she's an official contributor, but she was on I think the Abbey show with them is a woman by the name of Teslin Forgarro, I've never heard of Teslin before, but anyway, this little brief excert from Teslin.
Speaker 3: I want to put.
Speaker 17: Something on the table that I thought would roll up, but I'm found very disturbing when he was talking about she's founded on it actually is. There's another president by the name of Thomas Jefferson who waked fourteen year old Sally Hemmings was forty years old. So what we're talking about right now has been going on, not just the thousands of women you're talk about in high school. It's been going on since the beginning of the time with powerful men who have taken advantage of young girls and then tried to make it be a love story. So no, I don't think innocent people should have their name disparits. What I'm trying to tell you is the files of being released. So if you know, if you're in the file and you didn't do anything wrong, then yeah, lord, you're up because it's coming out and people need to let me just know what's going.
Speaker 3: Let Josh get you.
Speaker 9: If you are in the file and now look, folks, As much as I would like to take issue with her calling out Thomas Jefferson on familiar he you know I'm related DNA related to Thomas Jefferson. Now his relationship with Sally Hemmings is a matter of record now, but I never heard the word rape in connect world. Anyway, We'll be back, don'g away. Fastest hour in American media continues.
Speaker 4: The Rush Hour with James Golden, entertaining and informative.
Speaker 5: On the Red Apple podcast network.
Speaker 16: James Golden, known popularly as posts Nervely.
Speaker 1: This is the Rush Hour with James Golden.
Speaker 18: Rush Today, I get to tell you on why we're closed. As you guys have seen, there have been a huge impact in a huge growth in ice the tensions, border patrol presence here in Charlotte, in the Queen City. So right now there's a lot of uncertainty. We have shut down. We are an ice cream shop that of our customers are let you know, as of right now, I cannot take the risk to bring my employees to be profiled because they a lot of them speak Spanish. They look like me I look like the profile that they're looking for. So it is a risk that I am not willing to take.
Speaker 9: Today, I guess yes, my friends. Events happening in Charlotte. We will delve into that. James Golden snurly with you. Fast is our in American media. Okay, we there's so much more deceps steam stuff, including the story today. Despite congressional action, quick release of the documents is in doubt. That's because Pam Bondi has apparently there's a loophole there that gives her rights to make sure that some of the information is redacted. We'll see, We'll see Charlotte. It is happening in Charlotte. We played you to cut from that ice cream guide. I have so many more. So let's just delve into what's happening in Charlotte, North Carolina, right now. Cut thirteen. Let's hear that, and then we're gonna keep rolling down in Charlotte.
Speaker 19: It's one thing to say that ice is in Charlotte. It's another thing to see ice in Charlotte and feel helpless because it ain't a process you can go to. It ain't enough video record, it ain't enough hunking a horn to let people know the day around. It ain't enough warning people on the internet because frankly, they everywhere in Charlotte, and it ain't nowhere safe in Charlotte at this point.
Speaker 9: To see people get snatched.
Speaker 3: Out of their cars at the red light.
Speaker 19: The whole cars just vacant in the middle of the road and they snatching people out. They see the stores empty, They hear that the schools are empty, they see the restaurants closed down. You can feel, you can feel the fear and the heaviness in the whole city. It's at the point now. Anybody with some Melton and they might have some questions for you. Anybody they don't got proof of nothing. They just run up to you. Like I said, I don't know if there's anywhere in Charlotte to be safe.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 19: I've never seen something like this. I see him wood Dove seen nothing like this. If you find somewhere to be safe, I pray that you stay there for as long as you can.
Speaker 9: I ain't nowhere to be safe. The whole point is it's making safe. They have arrested I think over two hundred people, including so many criminals, and this guy is among many others complaining and never seen nothing like this, never seen nothing like this at all. Ain't safe, ain't nowhere to be safe, everywhere to be safe. And Charlotte apparently all right. He mentioned the schools are closing, the restaurant folks. There are pictures coming out and images coming out of Charlotte. There was an image taken at a home depot where normally will be busy parking lot is just like looks like Sunday right before closing. At a home depot. It's not that many cars in it. A woman took a video of a walk through in a major supermarket and the owl's empty. You had a guy complaining about his ice cream shop. You see other businesses empty and people are complaining. But then you get to the story of what's happening in Charlotte's schools. Here is a teacher cut fourteen colors, a teacher giving us a quick glimpse of what is happening in schools in Charlotte this week. Now that Oyce is in the neighborhood.
Speaker 20: GUS typically has sixteen students in it.
Speaker 6: We had four districtwide, there are one hundred and forty five thousand, thirty students enrolled in Charlotte Mecklenburg schools on Monday thirty three hundred and ninety nine were absent twenty eight thousand, one hundred and thirty six unexcused. While CMS doesn't break down the numbers by ethnic origin, Gillespie, a multi lingual teacher, did.
Speaker 20: Children of parents from in Gola, from Vietnam. But the students who were whose parents come from Latin American countries were the students we were missing. So that was kind of the line, even among the mL students, is that we were missing Hispanic.
Speaker 9: Students almost twenty eight thousand, if you get this right, twenty eight thousand in a school system that has two hundred thousand, not even two hundred thousand kids, twenty eight thousand called out. Twenty eight thousand, which is a chunk of the overall school population. What does that tell you? Cut fifteen and you add that with this, and what does this tell you?
Speaker 21: Mm hmmmmm, No customers, No customers.
Speaker 22: People are scared to come out. You know, it's it's hard. It's hard for my community. For example, normally.
Speaker 23: Like on a Sunday, we would have like all six registers going and I have all times two registers, maybe three, but it's I mean that the cells as far as that has gone down, but not only the cells. It's just like our regular customers, our regular customers, you know, we don't wondering, you know, make sure they're you know, they're okay. You're like a regular Sunday customers. We didn't see none of them yesterday.
Speaker 22: So I mean, obviously I'm guessing they're they're scared, you know, to come out, So I mean I would be two.
Speaker 24: I've definitely seen like a drastic drop in like businesses, everything's been dropping.
Speaker 11: You know, people are scared to go out.
Speaker 6: Businesses next to us don't even dare to open.
Speaker 21: So it's just really bad.
Speaker 4: Right now.
Speaker 24: It's never been this empty, never, not even like when like before, like when you know, the ice was kind of here but again the other yeah, but now it's never been this empty. This parking lot has never.
Speaker 3: Been upty here.
Speaker 9: That is in Charlotte. And then you have other people complaining about it, like this young man who happens to be African American sixteen is complaining about the ice raids because it impacts him and how does it impact him? Well, let's let's listen in shall we to this story.
Speaker 3: This is the ice man. Yeah, I gotta stop.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: Their hispanics don't even want to come to work.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 3: Now, y'all my bread, yeah, with my bread now now now now it's my cheese.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: Look, look look at this. This is the quietest I've ever seen a work site on a damn Tuesday.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, yeah, he's showing us around.
Speaker 3: No nails, no him as, no screws, no banging you look at this. By the way, I'm ab appliants installer. We gotta drop. Our appliance is off right, We're supposed to install them, and we make commission off installations. Only thing we get to install is this and that ain't no damn money. But wait, it's not fully installed because no outlets, no countertops, no trim for the gas line, and again no outlet. Word to me, now, y'all play with my damn bread. Ain't nothing done.
Speaker 9: Lead them alone, leave them alone. You're messing with my cheese. And folks. There were major construction projects. One guy who had a video showing major construction. We're talking high rises here, multiple high rises, and it looks like they're putting up a big development of either housing or something and on this huge construction site there were three people three three people working. Everyone else was not there gone. This guy was at a huge housing development for residential housing. It was like they were doing an entire development and with the place was vacant. And he's ticked off because he can't do the installs. Because the other work that has to be done, installing the electrical outlets, putting in the counters, making sure the cabinetry is done, nobody's there to do it. And he's very upset. Well, I have news for you. Not everybody, though, is upset. Where a lot of the people that you've heard today are upset what's happening in Charlotte. We have one an African American woman language. I hope we caught it all because she was hot, but she cut seventeen. Doesn't seem to be upset by what's happening at all. And this is her reaction to the ice rays that have literally show down a lot of activity in the city of Charlotte, North Carolina.
Speaker 11: Where's the outrage for the Americans, Where's the outrage for our American children?
Speaker 7: Here?
Speaker 11: We have ice on the street doing their federally obligated duty and you see Marie in the back tucking.
Speaker 21: I'm oh, my god, why Daniel's rasis? Why are you taking him?
Speaker 11: You think he has a family, your family? What about my family? What about my family?
Speaker 21: You came in here in droves, you walked in my house and try to rearrange it. I'm supposed to adapt to you. Absolutely not. My daughter had got in the car yesterday and said, Mom, I was able to breathe in the corridors at school.
Speaker 11: My children didn't even get to experienced time of high school that I had, where we had two fifteen minute breaks at of.
Speaker 21: Fifty five minute lunch, we were able to go off campus.
Speaker 11: There's this twenty minutes because they have influx of students are trying to feed, get him in, get him out quick. I dropped with my son in the drop off line today and it was eight cars as opposed to eighty five.
Speaker 21: You know how much stress that is for these children? All these people get out.
Speaker 11: And I remember last year my son was a senior, he said, Mom, in math class, we couldn't even learn math because the teachers would spend half half of the period trying to teach.
Speaker 21: Edgar how to say hello.
Speaker 11: When you have such an influx of people coming into one country, there's gonna be hiccups. So yeah, Ice might pick up a legal by accident. You better carry your papers, uh huh. Thank the Democrats were keeping the border open. Thank you for these mother niggles to try to come in here and do the sisty way.
Speaker 21: Uh huh.
Speaker 11: That's what happens to do the wrong way. I have no sympathy of empathy for you, not at all. If it was that easy to become a US citizen, everybody will feel. But it's not welcome to life.
Speaker 9: Mother, Like I said, she's a little angry, but at the same time a little bit appreciative. Now, I just have one thing to say. This young man was complaining that the cheese, his cheese, My cheese is being messed up with Ice. What has ever happened to the entrepreneurial spirit in America. I'm very serious about this. I'm an appliant scud. My cheese is being messed up instead of looking at opportunity. And this goes for a whole lot of other people that are complaining, complaining, and complaining about their lot in life. Right now in Charlotte, there is an opening for people that know how to do stuff? Do you know how to work with electricity so that you can go in and do things like install outlets? Do you know how to use your hands to install a countertop? If you don't know how to do those things, you no people that know how to do those things. So, if I'm looking at this, and if I'm a young man and I'm hard on, I want to make some money, I want to advance myself. I'm looking at what's happening in Charlotte. I'm putting together a posse. I'm putting together a crew of people who know how to work with their hands, who know how to do stuff, And I'm trailing ice everywhere that ice announcers they're going to raid. That's where we're going. And we're gonna call in advance. We're gonna find the general contractors. We're gonna find out who we can subcontract with, because guess what, there is money to be made, especially in the construct construction area, or even if you're not that adventurous, landscaping, all the jobs that people don't want to do because they're afraid, because they they came in this country illegally and have been living illegally, because Democrats welcomed their illegal entry and their illegal staying. They welcome and sanction them being on the taxpayer roles. Schools are so crowded, why not because American kids because of illegal immigrants, which explains, by the way, why the teachers' unions don't want to see ice enforcement. They're out complaining about it. It's all about money, because they get money based on student population. Population goes down, there's not that much money. So the Democrat Party is built on supporting illegal immigration, everything from the number of congressional seats they have to how they fund their welfare programs and this never ending cheese that they hand out. But if you are a young entrepreneur and you know how to do stuff or organize people that know how to do stuff, there is a great opportunity for you right now to make yourself a very if not wealthy on your way to it. James Golden's thirdly.
Speaker 4: Rush This is the Rush Hour with James Golden. The Rush Hour with James Golden, entertaining and informative.
Speaker 5: On the Red Apple podcast network. It's the Rush Hour with James Golden. Now here's James Golden. My friends, have you ever seen that picture? Very famous picture of North Korea. You see of just Korea North and South at night. The South is lit up like what you would expect a country that is well developed, lights everywhere you see it from space, and the North is almost completely dark because of the lack of the electricity grid.
Speaker 9: Societal development. Bill Maher talked about that, I've been trying to play this for the last week. We have an opportunity to play it now here. It is.
Speaker 16: Here's capitalist South Korea at night from space, Here's socialist North Korea.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 16: In nineteen ninety, Venezuela was wealthier than Poland, but then Poland finally free of Soviet style economics when all in on capitalism, and now their economy is as big as Japan and people there have high wages, low inflation, vacations, homes. Meanwhile, Venezuela traded capitalism for Hugo Chavez's socialism for the twenty first century, which turned out to be like socialism in the last century or any century, a mess. It turned one of Latin America's richest countries into one of its poorest. Low wages, high inflation, shortages, outages, eight million people fleeing.
Speaker 1: If you think New York.
Speaker 16: Can somehow reinvent this wheel. You're in for a rude awokening. Zarain can't make your wishes come true?
Speaker 1: You're thinking of Zoltar.
Speaker 9: That's just great. We're leaving you today with Blet's wet and tears, my friends, Philipsius born on this day. May God bless protect each and every single one of you, your families, your loved ones, love and gratitude for your being here with me, allowing me to be with you, God willing. We are back for the Thursday edition of Bo Nerdley's rush Houri. Until then, I bid you ad bye.
Speaker 5: Thanks for listening to Bo Strdley's Rush Hour. You can hear Bo Nerdley's Rush Hour weekdays at four on seventy seven WABC. If you like the podcast, share it with your friends and listen anytime at WABC radio dot com and download the WABC Radio app hit that subscribe but on all major podcasts platforms. Plus, follow WABC on social on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and X see you next time for a new episode, so you never have to wonder
Speaker 21: What the heck is going on here