Speaker 1: Welcome to the Marvel Lines podcast, recover anything and everything to do with the Marvel Universe from the comics, TV and movies. We go from verse six one six of the Mojo versus the TVA in order to bring to Marvel Universe right to you.
Speaker 2: I'm the Man without Fear.
Speaker 1: Chris, I'm the Nerve with mouth David Alliance a sevenible volume two hundred and ninety five kind of five five episodes that we're gonna be until we hit episode of three hundred and three hundred episodes of this show.
Speaker 2: That's gonna be. That's gonna be a big theme day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we are in the final countdown. I am excited.
Speaker 4: I think about it every time. I'm like, I want to play the song. Maybe on two ninety nine, I will have you.
Speaker 1: We's got demonetize for you who've actually paid us in pennies.
Speaker 5: The the AI that they use is listening to us and thinking that we are actually the band in Europe right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna get a copy right strike, We're gonna get We're gonna get a very angry message from mister Snell in the morning.
Speaker 4: So what did you do?
Speaker 2: You took down a gig first by one song.
Speaker 4: But yeah, we we are. We are trudging along.
Speaker 3: We got five episodes and until we get there, and I am super super excited about that.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a big milestone for the show. We're very excited about it. But uh, but.
Speaker 3: Hey, if it is his episode falling two ninety five. But if you look at what we're discussing, you might see, Wait a minute, did they change the show? Did they forget to change the show?
Speaker 2: Notes?
Speaker 1: No, No, it's called Sony being Sony, And yes we are talking about Daredevil. That shouldn't be surprised anyone. Yes, you are reading correctly. Spider Noir trailer breakdown number two. You said, wait a minute, didn't you break down a behind the scenes one last week?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes we did. You know what Sony did.
Speaker 1: A couple of days after we did, they dropped a trailer for Spider Man Noir. So guess what, it's a new episode, but it's same stuff, different day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they just they decided, you know what, we're just gonna run it back. Works so well last week, we're gonna do it again. I'm gonna only say I'm gonna do this one more time, you know.
Speaker 2: Channel that spider Spider verse stuff. So, but how has been your week?
Speaker 4: A week, it has been good.
Speaker 3: Is the culmination of my week at the job that I've been at for over five years since I've moved back to Kansas City, and you know, I'm getting ready to start on a new adventure.
Speaker 4: So a little bit nervous, a little bit excited.
Speaker 3: But today or this week as a whole, has been just a roller coaster of emotions, and today in particular, as it was my last day and me and Brent hugged it out before I walked out the building today.
Speaker 2: Did you whispering tea? You never turn it back on family?
Speaker 5: Brother?
Speaker 3: We we we made some promises to meet up. I didn't play these song from the end of Fast and Furious seven.
Speaker 4: I think it was you know, until we see each other again.
Speaker 2: I think that's who. I think that's who did that song wasp leief?
Speaker 3: Yes so uh, like I said, bittersweet, but on on to next chapters.
Speaker 2: Yes, so yeah, this week's again.
Speaker 1: You know, I didn't realize it until I kind of was writing my message to my school for that I drop on Sunday afternoons. But I said, literally, it's two and a half weeks left, two and a half weeks left, and the school year is done. It is crazy, absolutely crazy. It just seems cliche to say, but man, it's wild. So moving along, keep this and we got we had the penultimate episode of Dared double Breakdown. We got Spiderman Noir to talk about another trailer. So let's get into it. But before we do, we have to do these lovely network plugs. So we are part of the gey Cultimate, a lines network with six shows coming to wide range of geek and nerdom. To see the full schedule, check out the show notes blo and subscribe to the Giggles Midliance Network on Twitter at guapod Networks and you know when all the shows drop. We also have a Patreon, so if we want to throw a couple of shekels our way, we've got two tiers or dollar tiers or tip chart to say hey, you think we're doing a good job.
Speaker 2: And then we've.
Speaker 1: Got our five dollar tear with ad free episodes, early access episodes, and Patreon exclusive shows. We've got a couple of shows in the back catalog there for our patrons.
Speaker 2: It's one of them.
Speaker 1: As we can watch this all day the Marble Lines, Infinity Saga Rewatch, and we've got the tails from the House of X where we watch our favorite movies from the Fox Arab X Men. And then we've got the backs to broadcast the Fantastic for retro film reviews. We are still trying to percolate some ideas for the summer. Still get a little bit of time for that. We'll hopefully land on something soon. But as and then we've got bc Lin Scott doing their d Film through the Years, Joe doing his Multiverse Minutes, Disney Deep Dives looking at the animated classics of the Disney Catalog from in chronological order on the first and fifteenth of every single month, and a lot of stuff in the back catalog for from all other shows. And we want to thank our patrons. We cannot do this without your support. But if you now I'm member our Patreon, go to www dot patreon dot com, backslash gua networks you know in all so you can join that in But if now.
Speaker 2: I'm member of our Patreon, totally understand. But if you can take thirty.
Speaker 1: To ninety seconds and rate and review our show on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, I am as a music wherever you get your podcasts, we greatly appreciate it. And last, but definitely certainly not least, we want to thank our official sponsor, panel Bound Comics dot com for Omnibus hardcover collect edition. Needs JP and the crew at PBC have got it going on with excellent customer service, immaculate patching, packaging ships around the world, earn points on every single order, so you can get some free get some discounts in, maybe get a free book or two. We have some new pre orders on the marvel Side Little Light this month, but here are some of the highlights. We got a X Men age of podcasts Omnibus coming back into print, what is probably one of my favorite alternative versions of the X Men. Absolutely adore that that series. We've got the conclude run of Brian Michael Bendis's new Avengers Omnibus Volume three coming out. That'll conclude that epic run Venom War. If I don't have anything positive to say about that, I don't read it. It does not compare to you know, King in Black and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: So those are yeah, yeah. Spider Woman coming into Omnibus.
Speaker 1: We got fantastic four by Dan Slot volume two and look at this X Factor the original X Men Omnibus volume three, and that concludes that run of the title. So a lot of great titles out there. If you are interested in these and other books that they have on there.
Speaker 2: Got two codes on there.
Speaker 1: Use that code Marvel guat checkout to get two dollars off every single order, or use the code m gua sit to get five percent off for when you order four or more books together.
Speaker 2: It'll let them know your listener. I want to thank them for being our official sponsor.
Speaker 1: All right, So we are going to start off this cast not necessarily down Daredevil. First, we have lost another comic book legend this week. Jerry Conway died a few days ago, born nineteen fifty two and passed away. Like I said a couple of days ago, he's another legend. I mean literally this this man. To hear his story, I'm going to kind of give you kind of how he kind of started and before we go into what he is, who he's responsible for bringing to you know, the forefront of our you know, love of these characters.
Speaker 2: You'd never believe where he kind of started.
Speaker 1: And it's it's just a fascinating kind of like right time right moment.
Speaker 2: Where it is.
Speaker 1: But it was age nineteen that Jerry Conry received the job that would change his life, starting with Amazing Spider Man number one hundred and eleven, nineteen years old. Given the reins of the Amazing Spider Man replacing replacing, this is Who's replacing stan Lee as series writer on the flagship title for three years. He took over that title, took it all the way up to issue number one forty nine, and some pivotal moments during his run He's just Spider Man alone. He is coming head to head when the Green Goblin murders Gwen Stacy after discovering his nephetist secret identity. Peter never fully recovers the lost while Harry Osborne falls in his father's footsteps becoming that Green Goblin. During that time, he introduces he is a co creator of the Punisher Let that Sink in So also the co creator by John Romita Senior, and Ross and Drew.
Speaker 2: And just others where there.
Speaker 1: During his time he he joined up and wrote for The Fantastic Four Thrower, The Avengers, and the Defenders. One of the standouts of writing was on Miss Marvel, launching the series that repositioned Carrol Danvers as her own cosmic hero. Some other notables at this point that he co created or created.
Speaker 2: At DC.
Speaker 1: He co created Power Girl, Jason Todd, and Killer Kroc, and he wrote the Justice League of America titles during the Bronze Age for eight years. He is he was a legend. Jerry Conway again.
Speaker 2: He stepping into the foots.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying Stanley was the best writer for Spider Man, but I mean stepping in after the person who created the character. And you are told, at nineteen years old, it's yours. You know, I can't imagine, you know, no pressure. Yeah, you're still a kid. This is the flagship, and you are taking over from the creator of these characters and continuing this story in this legacy. And I mean those are huge shoes to feel, and he did amazing with those stories. I mean that the Spider Man, the Gwyn Stacy stuff is iconic, the Punisher debuting again iconic. Then these are moments that live on in these characters.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and penned Marvel Spotlight number two. Conway penned and introduced another prolific character, World by Night. So you know it's you know, we're getting to the point where we're losing a lot of these legends.
Speaker 2: You know, he's he will be forever remembered for what he created.
Speaker 1: I mean, he has lasted a legacy that you know, at seventy three years old, I mean he did his time for king and country. I could say I never got a chance to meet him and thank him for that, which is why I mentioned in another group app chat I'm in while it was so important to me last year too to meet a number of these creators that are getting up there and in age, and especially one stands out of my mind as Jose Luis Garcia Lopez. Just the style the DC Style Handbook was based off of his creations and things and characters. So just to have him sign the style book that really was released, I mean, that was a moment for me. Just it's like just getting to say thank you people like Larry hawmuch, people like Chris Claremont.
Speaker 2: I want.
Speaker 1: That's why I go to these conventions. Just not to get signatures, not to get sketches necessarily, that that's the asking I hate, but to get to meet people who have influenced my life at that point, just to say thank you. That that is that that means more to me than anything people like Don Rossis. You know, it's just it's as opportunities I can't pass up, and I'm getting that opportunity again this year at HeroesCon So I mean, I I think it's it's it's you know, cliche to say it's goal of life. But his legacy is secured, his books will be forever there in that, and so we hear at Marvel Alliance send our you know, thoughts and prayers to the friends and family of mister Conway and two fans are definitely in mourning with you all. But your legacy lives on and the characters in the stories you've created, yes, very much so. So all right, well, unfortunately there's no easy segue to that, but let's get into Daredevil Born Again Season two, episode seven, The Hateful Darkness pen ultimate episode. Marvel, in my opinion on Disney Plus, has had a very positive history in breaking down and bringing on a panelment episode that really raises the bar and sometimes outshines even the finale. Do you think that this season met that expectation? The presend has been set for penelement episodes.
Speaker 3: I think that this was a a very good, not great, but a very good penultimate episode. As listeners know, I judge my Daredevil episodes on by how well people catch hands. Because it is Daredevil. No one really caught hands this episode, but it was still good. Like the character, the continued character development and some of the moments of here. I will say that, uh, and I will touch more on this with some notes that.
Speaker 4: I added to our show touching it to our show notes that the.
Speaker 3: Writers of this show are are are showing a little bit of their personalities and their personal taste with within this episode.
Speaker 4: But uh, yeah, it it was.
Speaker 3: It was a good episode, and it really it sets up my excitement going into the finale.
Speaker 2: No, it was.
Speaker 1: It was a good episode. I agree with you. I wouldn't say it is the It's an interesting one where I think it it has, like you said, set up the chess board.
Speaker 2: It by no means it's the best panult of but episode.
Speaker 1: It is one that I think really brought a couple of.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: What is it just it's hard to kind of say that, especially when we know season three is happening at that point. Like I've been I've been lucky. I've not seen any of this head photos. I don't know how I've been able to avoid it, but I have.
Speaker 4: But I did like.
Speaker 2: Some lucky you I know. Yeah, I have seen some of the twists.
Speaker 1: And turns from the you know, ideas of what's going to be happening. But I like some of the the change the not the changes, but some of the revelations and some of the things that you I've kind of predicted and talked about the show. They seem to be kind of making, uh, bringing to fruition. So yeah, but yeah, so anyways, what do you think we should we start talking about it?
Speaker 3: Spoiler wall, Yeah, I will say to your point about the spoilers, two of my three factor fictions this week had to get axed because I unfortunately I'm good on Twitter, but if someone throws something on Instagram, and it's really hard for me to be able to avoid that because it will just.
Speaker 4: Pop out of nowhere. And yeah, I caught some of those spoilers and I was so mad because I was like, well, X snay that, X snay that.
Speaker 2: But yeah on that.
Speaker 3: Yes, let's let's go ahead and get into episode seven, The Hateful Darkness.
Speaker 2: Make sure you point those out when they come up.
Speaker 1: So all right, So the episode opened when the aftermath of the violent crackdown outside of city Hall. Bloodstains at the steps of city Hall, candles and personal.
Speaker 2: Belongings remain on the street.
Speaker 1: Mass casts you know, all all the things are happening, and Matt, back in Daredevil suit, moves through the streets, listening carefully as the city reacts. Meanwhile, Karen Page is being processed by police and taking a holding sale. Wilson fitst visits her personally. He accuses Karen of helping destroy everything he is trying to build, calling her accomplished, a deranged vigilante, and framing her as a criminal disguised as a hero. This insists that while the public might see her as heroic, he sees her as only chaos and disobedience.
Speaker 4: Ha.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that that big ha that that takes place of me. And it is funny because Marvel has released a two hour just replay of the ha.
Speaker 2: It's of the essence of the Zemo dance, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so in a little bit of again art imitating life. You know, Fist knows who Daredevil is, who this vigilante is. He he knows both sides of Matt Martin, but the way that he talks about him as this deranged vigilante or talking about the chaos and the disobedience, like, you know, this guy is doing good to the evil.
Speaker 4: That you're doing.
Speaker 3: But you, in your mind, everything you do is for the quote unquote greater good or making New York better, and you can't see past the chaos that you are creating. And it's it's just it's such an interesting facet to his character that you know, he he is creating all this civil unrest, but to him, it's everyone else's fault.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And Karen's not want to back down.
Speaker 1: She she tells him she's never seen him so scared before, and that she likes it now.
Speaker 2: Karen, Karen's channeling. You know, she's learned a lot. You know, she's not the timid, you know, secretary anymore. She's spending time with Frank, spending time with Matt and Foggy. You know she is. I love it.
Speaker 1: The comment hits a nerve with Fisk, reaches through the bars and grabs her by the throat and tightens the grip before coldly reminding her that this is about order.
Speaker 2: Yep, and you like your comments here?
Speaker 4: This show has a fetish. This is officially a choke counter number one for this episode, and I say that you should know that means that there are going to be more choke onnor had.
Speaker 2: A few had an interesting one last week. Oh boy.
Speaker 1: So Karen fires back, telling him that he went too far the night before and that both the city, both both she and the city know it. But before leaving, Fist tells her that she has one phone call and warrants her to choose carefully.
Speaker 2: And this is what I know.
Speaker 1: I kind of had talked about that, and this was this was the factor fiction I had is not necessarily vanessa death being inadvertently caused by Fist, but that the death of Vanessa would push him over the edge that he would go to. I'm not saying Vanessa totally always kept him in line, but his calculations were more. He is acting on emotion, he's acting on vengeance, and she's right.
Speaker 2: And I think again, I.
Speaker 1: Think this part of him realizes that she's also right, but won't obviously a good he won't admit it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you could tell that without Vanessa in his life, he he is unraveling and he's becoming unhinged and that ability to kind of rain himself in where in the past a little bit, since he's become mayor and his rise to power as mayor, he's he's been raining himself in. He's been calming down and not reacting so easily. But now that that anchor point isn't there, he's he's letting loose a little bit.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So then we go back to Jessica Jones. It pays mister Charles a visit, a very personal visit, as I like to say.
Speaker 1: She confronts him over the armed men that sent to the house and his daughter was and her daughter was inside, and Charle's like, oh, well, I only told them to warn her to back off, not to hurt the child. But Jessica makes it very clear that no, that's not what they were doing. They were going to harm it, and that to back off or she will kill him.
Speaker 2: But there he mentioned something to her. He's afraid. But then he.
Speaker 3: Says something, Yeah, he lets her know that you're a lot to talk, bud. He's heard it through the grapevine that her powers don't work as well as they used to. He knows that she's been having a glitch ever since.
Speaker 1: Danielle yeah, and so she asked about the whereabouts of luke cage and Charles informs her that Luke is currently working a job overseas so she doesn't have to which was a lot of our theories that were going around. So this basically outright without her saying it. That's their kid, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm not going to go as far as saying they're married necessarily because I could see Jessica just basically Luke, you know, Jessica saying I'm not marrying you, but we can live together, and you know, you just she doesn't seem the one to be the marrying type yet. No, she does in the comics.
Speaker 3: But right now, no, yeah, like we said before, in the comics, you know that they're married. They have this They have a child named Danielle, who's named after her godfather, Danny Ran since the Danielle, so all signs point to her and Luke are together and everything else like that. So they are setting the seeds up for her reasoning behind being a part of this.
Speaker 1: So he claims that she accuses him of orchestrating this arm deal, but he explains the deal is dead since the two Vigilantis destroy the weapons. He claims to be finished with this business and mentions that the governor wants this out, though he doubts Jessica can pull off a move against him without facing serious danger. Hellson reveals something bigger the governor, Governor McCaffrey is trying to remove this from power, and this may be preparing to stop her permanently. Just takes the information to Matt. Though neither of them fully trust Charles, the warning makes sense. McCaffrey is the one person with power to revoke this free part charter and truly damage his operation. So and again that's they kind of set the seeds for that when the governor was coming and found the you know, the charter of from way back when.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they they've been building on the dissension between he and the governor and then being at odds and feeling very differently about a lot of things.
Speaker 1: So then we head to you know, on the roof, we get a I had a blink and I was like WHOA. Cherry comes onto the scene and he updates Matt on karen situation. She has been officially booked and is being fast tracked into vigilante Corps. Cherry warns Matt that breaking her out would only prove this right and turn Matt exactly into what this wants them to be.
Speaker 2: I'm glad Cherry's alive.
Speaker 1: I you know that around Yeah, just like he They gave it a lot of times saying Okay, I can buy that he recovered instead of just an episode later he looks like he's not.
Speaker 2: He's completely fine, you know. So it was a nice surprise.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, Jessica makes it clear that she can't stay. She's not getting involved.
Speaker 1: She came to deal with Charles, tells them to back off. She's gotten all she needs. Before leaving, She'd gives Matt one final warning. This will not stop unless someone stops him first aka permanently.
Speaker 3: Yeah again, Jessica is not the type to shy away from doing the dirty work if she has to. You know, we saw that with kill Gray, We've seen that with some of.
Speaker 4: Her other adversaries.
Speaker 3: So she she's looking at things a lot different than Matt is, who still has that guilt, still has that I have to do things, you know, this way, I have to try and save everybody. So back at the high Out, Matt releases Bullseye, giving him what may be his only chance of redemption. He tells Dex exactly how he feels. He hates him for Foggy Nelson's death and every innocent life he's destroyed. As you say, hashtag justice for Agent Negan need him, and part of him wants to kill him. Another part of him believes he needs to forgive him. This is not about saving Dex, It's about protecting others. Matt offers him one final opportunity to do something good to balance the scales even slightly. Dex accepts, though, although he makes no promises about who who he is capable of being.
Speaker 2: So I'm glad it says like even slightly. He's like, ain't gonna be. You gotta do a lot of good deeds to balance those scales. I mean the man is a mass murderer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like you killed a lot of people.
Speaker 3: You killed the people at the bulletin, you killed the people at the church, like you've done some things. You killed Deem like you you were doing all the one good deed here there is not going to save you like you're about to have it. If you want a redemption arc, it's about to be a heavy redemption arc.
Speaker 1: You know, one good deal indeed is not enough to uh to save a man's life, Yeah, but it is enough to condemn him.
Speaker 2: Jack Sparrow said that.
Speaker 1: Karen is later visited by another surprise on the scene, Brett Mahone. Mahoney reprized by Royce Johnson, who quietly helps her get out of jail long enough to meet Matt. Have a little tender heartedness waiting in the shadows, and Matt and Karen finally reunite, embracing and telling him everything's happened. Karen tells him that Fist visited her and something is changing. He is planning something bigger, and she believes he is preparing to destroy them publicly and permanently. Matt does agree with her on that this is losing the city and he knows it, and that means he will use the court to humiliate Karen and make the public celebrated. So now, I mean, we knew he was coming back, but you know, at this point it was it was gonna be one of the two episodes.
Speaker 2: But it was a nice surprise.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was good to see him.
Speaker 3: He was the Precinct fifth, the Precinct fifteen contact that they had, and he comes in and I did, like you know, in the moment between Matt and Karen, they both acknowledge that, hey, we're seeing each other right now, but.
Speaker 4: She's going to have to go back to her cell.
Speaker 3: Like, we have to carry this out because if I try and break you out, it's just going to cause more problems. Nothing good can come of this. Like, so we're going to have our moment, but you do have to go back to your cell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So that reveals that stopping fists may require crossing lines of them expected. Karen immediately understands what he means and tells him no. She refuses to let him go that far, and the emotional tension between them breaks and they kissed before Karen returns to the cell. Again, that is the right move, that that she's right, you can't leave it or fist wins. So Dia Holkberg holchenbergs you Ma. Hochberg meets with meets with Kingpin to discuss the case. This demands that he that he excuse me, that she be charged with every possible offense, and the DA notes that the Attorney General will want to involve himself, but this is indifferent. Heather Glenn arrived shortly after for a meeting with Fisk, and the day asked for her expertise on Karen's case. Before departing, Heather asked Fist for how he's doing, and he admits that he is feeling alone expression appreciation for where he presents her with a red earring that matches the one that she stole in the previous episode.
Speaker 2: That little klepto.
Speaker 3: That that was a moment when he opened up that drawer and there was the matching earring.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh, where's this going.
Speaker 2: Oh, we all were hoping it was going to go somewhere.
Speaker 1: And she apologizes but tells him her not to, noting that he finds it cures and people act on impulse. He gives her the matching airing to keep.
Speaker 3: That was an interesting sequence there, Uh, not going where I was expected.
Speaker 2: But you know, I think Fisk is playing with his food.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it was This is not the Fists that we all are used to at all, and for especially considering that what she stole was something that you know, is the reminder of Vanessa's the reminder of that love. Like in the past he has put people's heads.
Speaker 4: In car dwarves for less.
Speaker 1: And then turned to the screen and says I'm Wilson Fists aka kimping. You're watching You're watching Darried Born Again on Disney Plus. Hey, we all predicted it. It's happening, all right, so we go. Hey, remember Daniel, Well we're going, we're heading back. So at daniel mother's house, he has kept Beaty overnight for her protection that little kidnapper, much to her anger. Daniel is also struggling, knowing he cannot continue to stall on Buck. He apologizes for how they have used each other and ask if he was working with it with with she was working with Karen. She doesn't answer, but lashes out at him for bastardizing her work with the bb report. She claims that Fitsz killed her uncle. Though Daniel is reluctant to believe it, they both know it's true. He tells her Buck is waiting for his call and that they need to run. When she asks for her phone, he refuses to trust her with it. He has then seen texting bucket address. Buck receives it in Kington's office. This tells that Daniel's finally being useful. They watch the news coverage of Karen's trial, wondering if she will draw out a Bigger Fish aka Daredevil.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the moments between Daniel and BB were, you know, a little bit awkward again. They they know that they've both been kind of keeping something from the other, playing both sides of everything, you know, So for Daniel to be so surprised at this and then when she says like, look, we all know that fist killed my uncle, and Daniel's like, you don't know that for sure, and She's like, come on, you know, I know everyone knows I hit it on a podcast.
Speaker 2: It didn't happen. They were telling me supplements too.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So like it's just Daniel's still in that mode of you know, I want to believe what I've been working with it is for the greater good. But he knows, I mean, especially after that ride with Buck and everything else, like, you know, you've been into some shady shit, my guy.
Speaker 2: But uh yeah.
Speaker 1: So before we head into the courtroom, we're gonna take our first ad break of the evening, so the listeners use ads help keep the lights out of the Gee Cultimate Lines network. We don't get to choose what ads come on. They could be a bit loud to give her a three count before they come on. Three two one, We'll be right back, and we are back. So we head into the courtroom and you know, she's beside Kirsten McDuffie has cameras and reporters fill the room. District Attorney is there open to aggressively presenting Karen as a criminal responsive for aiding and abetting the terrorists, violence and collapse of public order? This one woman h Kirsten response by framing the entire question what is a vigilante? Is a vigilante someone who breaks into the law for personal justice or the last resort when the broken system can no longer provide justice for all?
Speaker 4: Oh burn, Yeah, it's like we're.
Speaker 3: Really having everyone in there take a look, and you know, the judges even tell her like, there's no jury to play to here, and mcdufferrey responds back, she goes, are you sure about that? Because we still have all these cameras, there's still the court of public opinion onion like that there are people that I can play to here.
Speaker 1: And before the trial continues, she says she's waiting for her co counsel and judge is like, well, who are you talking about, and then all the piammer paneling comes in and Matt Murdoch comes into the courtroom, Matt Murdoch for the defense, and everyone's like, oh.
Speaker 2: My god, Matt Murdoch is alive.
Speaker 1: He's back for being missing and cares as Kirsten's co counsel and taking place beside her as the president RUPs around him.
Speaker 2: Fist watches the news from his office, clearly furious because that's not who he was expecting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a cool moment. I'd say that was a really really cool moment.
Speaker 3: It was he he comes in there, you know, has his keen again, the glasses on, suited up, and I'm just like, yes, we got lawyer met back in there. That the crowd has a hush over it. You could tell the Vigilante Taskforce members are like super uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, feeling too good.
Speaker 1: So Matt immediately turns to the court room against the anti Vigilanti Task Force. He questions Pale directly about the task force mission, who he and who created both the force and its operating roles.
Speaker 2: The answer is Wilson Fisk.
Speaker 1: Kirsten follows up by exposing the absurdly of heavily armed officers, claiming they were only there performing a welfare check at Matt's apartment. She pushes harder directly raising questions about Hector allah Ala and this broader abuse of power. Watching the tribal fil Governor McCaffrey realizes that the moment has come. She calls the attorney Gentleman orders the suspension Baberk to move forward to order and end this rain as you know rain as you know it's ending the freeport.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, And you know this is interesting when they are talking to Pal and everyone else, they're like, so, how'd you end up here?
Speaker 4: In what was going on? And you can tell like that.
Speaker 3: They're trying to to stand firm on their convictions, but also they know like, uh, we're kind of caught up here, like there's there's only so much that I.
Speaker 4: Can say or do and still come off as the good.
Speaker 3: Guys, where I really just that there's no there's no answer for the stuff that we've been doing.
Speaker 4: And they know it, and it's hard to get around it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, uh, Daniel drives Bby to bucks location. She becomes very suspicious and admids his guilt and confessing his role and burying Christophe Christophe's body. He reaches the destination and begins dragging her out of the car. You know this is New York. No one's gonna say anything because you know that's truly New York. She asked him if he's really if this is really who he wants to be, sparking a change of heart. Who turns the phone, tells her to run and hide, go and goes to meet Buck alone. So we know this is gonna get star getting interesting.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: The Intividulian task Force waits for Matt to leave the courthouse while the f remains at home in the parking Garager group of honest honest officers attempts to escort Matt and Kirsten to safety, but they are ambushed by the anti Vigilian to task Force. Matt protects Kirsten during the onslaught while Cherry and Angie Kim fight back. Matt is ultimately is ultimately shot in the leg, but he and Kirsten managed to escape. He takes that shot, He takes that sleg pretty well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I'm bold moved by the task Force just rolling through there fully suited up, like not even hiding who they are, and going after Matt while he's under the protection of the NYPD.
Speaker 2: Yeah it was. It was a pretty intense sequence, so it was a good move.
Speaker 3: So at the same time this is happening, Governor McCaffrey is being an assassination Champion has done in her life and trying to strangle her before he can finish the job, Blade strike out from the shadows.
Speaker 2: And Bull's Eye appears.
Speaker 1: Without saying much, she silently saves the governor, giving that exactly what he asks for.
Speaker 3: One genuine good act. So he thinks he's free and clear.
Speaker 1: That's not how low, that's not how life works, but whatever, and he's smiling as the police arrive.
Speaker 2: And this is choke counter. Do we call this joking? This is.
Speaker 4: She gets choked in some manner. So choke counter number two.
Speaker 1: So Daniel decides to face the music and meets Buck in the abandoned apartment. When Buck asks where BB is, Daniel tells him she isn't coming. Disappointed in his protege, Buck repeatedly demands her location. Daniel finally stands up to him, and Buck responds the only way he knows how, headbutting him and doing what and beating him viciously? What else does he do?
Speaker 4: He gets him in a rear naked choke choke counter number three.
Speaker 2: Number three, going for the hat trick. Blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: Uh this was I. I have issues with Daniel and and and and I'm gonna speak to Daniel Manda. Man, bro, you you doing a lot for somebody who gave you so little my guy, Like, yeah, y'all wasn't at that stage in y'all relationship yet. And you willing to stand toe to toe with Buck, who you know is a trained killer for this girl, Like, my, dude, well, what is it about her that that you willing to step up and say f you Buck to his face, knowing what was about to happen like that?
Speaker 4: I you're simping over here, Daniel, And that's what you got got.
Speaker 1: Yep, So back in yourself. Karen is visited by Heather. This is probably my favorite.
Speaker 2: Scene in the entire episode.
Speaker 1: His behavior has become increasingly erratic a little bit. Karen declines a psychological valuation from her knowing Heather is working for Kingpin. When Heather insists that isn't how it works, Karen claims that she already knows how to beat the questionnaire and suggests they try something else, Karen begins talking about her relationship with Matt and Code, which visibly agitates Karen Heather. Karen strikes a nerve, prompting Heather to turn off her recorder and get parsonal. She brings up Karen's history, specifically the deaths of her brother and Wesley, as well as her relationship with Matt and Frank Castle. The two exchange barbes about Matt until Karen asks Heather if she knew Vanessa had Foggy killed.
Speaker 2: Karen asked if.
Speaker 1: Heather ran into the fist because Matt Dumpter, then mockingly apologizes for going too far. Heather has another muse vision and slaps Karen across the face. She warns Karen not to pity her, but Karen says it's too head there, strikes her again even harder, and Karen laughs in her face, and Heather abruptly ends the season. This was I mean, this was probably the moment I was like, all right, it's the first time I actually like Heather as a character.
Speaker 3: This is the most depth I think we've gotten out of Heather. Like, I love the exchange between her and Karen. Karen's like, yeah, let's not do this. Let's talk about something else. Let's talk about what it's like to be in love with an emotionally unavailable man, and to be in love with that man who then has to leave you every night because he has his sense of duty to save others. And like you could tell, she is just poking and prodding at Heather and it is great, Like she never mentions Matt's name once or mentions bad the daredevil things. But it's just like ah, she's she's getting you right right where she knows she can.
Speaker 1: Yep so, but continues to torture Daniel, though badly be and Daniel continues to protect Phoebe. Buck draws his gun and Daniel makes one final attempt to reason with him, asking him how long will it be before Buck is the one on the floor with a gun to his head. Karen is returned to her cell with a visible bruising on her face. King Pantasine at home pondering his next move. Matt returns to the Clinton Church asks the Samarian to pray for him. Feeling helpless and alone, He prays for God to help him and pray for him.
Speaker 2: In his time of need.
Speaker 1: Just as he finishes some someone walks in with very infamous boots Jesse.
Speaker 4: We get that that scene from the trailer with those boots walking in the church, Jessica.
Speaker 1: Jones is back again right at the moment, and so as the episode ends with a gunshot to the head as Buck executes Daniel, and that's how the episode ends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sets up.
Speaker 1: It's very very interesting of how this this season is gonna gonna be, you know, I think all in all, so far, the you know, it's it's been a it's been a more consistent season, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, very very different tonally and consistently to last to season one. There's definitely a difference, a good difference.
Speaker 4: And yeah, I am.
Speaker 3: I'm happy with where this is headed. I was not going into this episode. I was not expecting everything with Daniel to happen so much. I thought that we would probably have another episode with him. I did think that something was going to go down with him. I did not think that he was going to survive this season, but I thought that maybe he and BB were going to be on the run from Buck a little bit more instead of where they took it. But I do think that that final scene was impactful, not only full or you know, the loss of Daniel's character again another one of.
Speaker 6: The the good people are one of the people who had some morality to them and could kind of see that maybe we're not doing the right thing here.
Speaker 3: And even Buck at that moment right beforehand, was like, uh am I doing what's right? Does it anyway? But you could tell like people are struggling with their role within this administration right now.
Speaker 1: Well, it's very interesting because the actress who plays Bbe went on the Brandon Davis Show for his main character Spotlight, and she revealed that they did shoot a scene where Buck doesn't shoot Daniel. That would be a very interesting kind of play in the sense of, like, you know, attention. They did both scenes, so there probably was some debate of like which way they want to go with him. I would love to see what the idea was for how that was gonna play out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And so, like I said, we had Daniel come to terms with you know, his moraley. We've had Sheila in previous episodes, and now we had that quick glimmer of Buck, you know, having just at least taking a second thought before pulling the trigger. Like all the people around Fisk are are having moments except for Heather. She's full on embrace the darkness.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I think it's gonna be very interesting to see how she ends up. But you know, we've made our predictions already. I don't see that. I see that more and more coming true.
Speaker 2: So yeah, but all right.
Speaker 1: Well we will see the final episode of the season of Dared Devil Born Again is coming at US next week and then followed up by the Punisher special presentation. So we've got two more weeks of pretty solid content coming at you.
Speaker 2: Looking forward to see the end of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's go rolling right into our only news item. Like I said, it's gonna seem like didn't we just talk about this? Are we just recycling content because we need it? No, that's not what's happening.
Speaker 2: So let me no, there we go. Wasn't shown up? All right? Yes, we have a new Spider Man noir trailer. This one interesting enough.
Speaker 1: They actually put in both black and black and white and authentic black white, and then you could also view this in.
Speaker 2: True hue color.
Speaker 1: But we will watch it at this point in the lower thing. But you know, we'll do the sound on and everything like that. So let's see what Sony is doing with this.
Speaker 2: There you go back a little bit.
Speaker 5: There we go.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, we get our first kind of you get another look at Electro.
Speaker 2: Gotta love it.
Speaker 1: And there's Nick Cage being Nick Cage.
Speaker 4: Full Nick Cage.
Speaker 2: He's definitely putting on some sort of kind of accent with this, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's leaning heavy into that kind of old schooly Brooklyn style.
Speaker 2: Yep. Cool look at the city. And then we got silver Main.
Speaker 1: I just love I mean again, it's it's you say what you wanted about this, just how they're filming this and the black and white just looks so good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like I.
Speaker 3: Said before that that that is going to be my viewing of choice is going to be the black and white.
Speaker 4: I just it fits.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a little Spider again.
Speaker 1: Despite my chagrin, his name is Ben Riley.
Speaker 2: Hashtag not my Ben Riley.
Speaker 1: I I probably I still I've actually looking forward to the show, but it's just like, yeah, there's only one Ben Riley, and I'm sorry, you're you're not mine.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen I haven't seen one cut off hoodie yet. Yep, she's a theem fatale of this season. So yeah, we got sand Man.
Speaker 2: Look at that. That's not bad, not bad c G. I.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that that moment of the sand kind of engulfing hit his fist before the punch.
Speaker 4: That that that's a cool little motion.
Speaker 2: So he's definitely got a organic webbing.
Speaker 1: So it's almost like in that moment he's resisting it and says, you know what, no, I'm not gonna just die like this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and again we we've got that organic webbing being shown as it's.
Speaker 2: Like, I'm pretty now it's organic webbing, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's it's it's looking like it.
Speaker 1: I do like the look. I mean again, they got the look from the comics pretty down.
Speaker 5: Like.
Speaker 2: I love the Yeah there we go bamah yeah h bam. Yeah that's cool effect.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh I love that sequence that that that's spire Man that's swinging through just look looks amazing. And we got our first look at Man Spider, you know, so they're doing some experimentation.
Speaker 1: That's creepy. That's very creepy. But that's Man Spider Tombstone h repeatedly. Yeah, and I like it that again, he's not portrayed as the the And okay, so let's take a look at that real quick.
Speaker 3: Yeah that that that's organic.
Speaker 2: That's organic glid they did. They did it on purpose to show that that Cliff there yet Spider Noir, authentic black and white true you.
Speaker 1: Now, they did actually put this trailer out in the True Who. So if you want to see what it would look like, you know, it's not not my cup of tea, but I'll definitely at least give it an episode just to watch us to see it. Yes, so that I mean again, it's still increasing my keeping my hot for this show pretty well, much to our chagrin, it is going to release all episodes that on that date. But you know, I think we're gonna end up doing what we did with wonder Man Who, is going to break it up into two because even though it's you know, our summers would have officially begun by that point, I think there's something to be said just to kind of spread it out and give ourselves a break on that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so.
Speaker 1: All right, we're gonna take our final ad break of the evening listeners. These these uh excuse me, these ads keep the gigle the midlines lights on. We don't can troll anything of what's being played and how many times they do get played. But if you know, give it about you know, fast forward, ahay, give it about a couple of seconds. You'll get through them. But we're gonna give you that three cap before the before they come on three two one.
Speaker 2: We'll be right back and we are back. All right. I'm going to do a.
Speaker 1: Quick little check on some of the socials. I don't believe anything came in for questions this week. No not there no questions there, and I know they didn't come on on Twitter. So yeah, so no questions this week, that's okay. You know some weeks it happened some weeks that you know, they're probably maybe a few that are coming our way when in the final episode drops.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the finales do tend to garner more questions, especially where do we think things are going next? All right, so fact or fiction? Let me pull those up from last week. All right, fact or fiction number one, come on?
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: I love it when you're trying to find it and they don't want to, they don't want to come up, and you got all this lovely dead airs.
Speaker 2: Oh there we go. So hmm, well this is interesting. There was voting happened.
Speaker 3: But now I must say, because I know that I've voted, and now it's I'm looking at it on my end and it's not showing either.
Speaker 1: So that's the first because I know votes were happening. I checked it yesterday and votes had happened, so interesting enough for the first time Marvel Lines history, the polls did get posted. But now Twitter being Twitter, it's showing absolutely no results, like zero percent, like there was absoutely no votes. And I know there were a number of votes posted.
Speaker 2: For the So yeah, so I got nothing for you guys.
Speaker 4: We're just gonna say everyone agreed with everything that we said.
Speaker 2: Cool yes to David, maybe you have better luck this week when I post him, But uh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was like, where are they? Oh well, I guess that never happened, So all right, David, your turn this week. So, like I said, I did have to scramble a little bit because this week's episode, plus some stuff from the leaks did knocked out my factor of fiction. So factor fiction number one Matt will sacrifice his identity to save Karen.
Speaker 2: Hmm.
Speaker 1: Interesting, you know, I guess it. I I've my prediction is that Matt's gonna end up. You know, his secret's gonna get out and it's gonna go to jail.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can see that. I definitely think that's very, very plausible. It's not gonna go fact on that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, me too. I I think that that is the the from this version of Matt we've seen that that seems like something that he would do if it meant keeping her out of trouble. Is taking admitting that he is jaredevil in sacrifice.
Speaker 2: In that identity. So what do you got next?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: Number two, we will get a very Nick Cage slash over the top spider bite.
Speaker 4: Scene in Spider.
Speaker 2: Noir spider bite scene.
Speaker 4: I mean, yes, he's going full Nick Cage.
Speaker 1: He was normal before, but when he got Pitt, he became Nick Cage.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I say they they're leaning into it as much as they can, so why not.
Speaker 3: I I think that if you're going to cast Nick Cage, you're going to go full Nick Cage. I think everyone knows, including Nick ca at this point that it has become a walking meme and they are going to lean into it, at least for a scene.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So all right. Number three, all right.
Speaker 3: And my last one is this is just for the fun of it. Bull's Eye will return as part of the new Abingers. No, I'm with our I'm with Travis over a geek burst on this one.
Speaker 2: Thunderbolts. I need him on Thunderbolts.
Speaker 1: He'll kill everyone in the room and it'll just be a downright fight between him and Elena in the end.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: I I thought about the the thunderbal say, and so I was just like, man, just having him on on that, you know, we replace Ghost as the assassin, and but it would just be be fun to see his annoyance with that level of people.
Speaker 2: I definitely would.
Speaker 1: I guess I think everyone's ending up dead and it's a fight between him and so. Yeah, but all right, well I will you can get well, I'll put those out on Sunday.
Speaker 2: We'll see if we get polls from them at that point.
Speaker 3: Let's see, we've got Kevin Davis and the Chad Hollywood trades just want Trash MCU or Star Wars right now. Josh Deamaro and Dana wal didn't focus on win back their fan base.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean again, it's there. I think it just goes into the sense of like.
Speaker 1: People want a quality of product, and you know, it'd be interesting to see, you know again, did the did you know? Did episode the first season of Daredevil born again, burn the fans, or it was Dared Devil as popular as people thought it was, or just wanted to move on to a different Internet.
Speaker 3: Doesn't make it a bad show. It's just not as watched again, so we'll have to see. Yeah, but all right, so we do. We'll close out this episode with, as always, com up, a club age of Ultron issue seven.
Speaker 2: This was one I've been waiting for, going into an all bit of history.
Speaker 1: Then you know, we look, we look and see exactly what's going on, and they end up in this. They come back and uh, New York ain't the same, nor is the Savage.
Speaker 2: Land the same.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I you know, there there's consequences. Step on a butterfly, everything changes, and yeah, they make it. He and Sue make it out of the Savage Land on their return to New York, and it looks a little bit different. There's now uh, dinosaurs and savage people in this new era.
Speaker 4: There's a.
Speaker 3: The Stark Guard is walking around trying to on patrol and keeping everything together. There's obviously there's been some changes as a result of them.
Speaker 4: Taking out Hank Pim in the past and changing things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so when they get to New York. There the Fantastic Guard is attacked and instead of the Avengers showing up, the Defenders show ups. You've got a really all splotage. You got Catain America, You've got Nova, you got Doctor Strange, you got Captain Marvel, you got Hulk.
Speaker 2: You've got on.
Speaker 1: First glance until later on in the book, you think it's Cyclops. No, it's Cable Wolverine and is brown and tan and a very much battle damaged thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, both Hulk and Thing have are shown some damage, like one half of Hulk. You can tell it's a little bit beat up.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: We've got Colonel America, I believe his new title in this. And yet it's an interesting grouping for this Defenders looking nick furious with the patch YEP.
Speaker 2: And uh yeah, they they.
Speaker 1: Are very much of the idea that the and they mentioned it while in the Savage Land, uh the scroll invasion. So they're kind of saying, you know, they're not they're not scrolls, but they knowsy not trust them. And even as they're trying to escape as invisible, Wolverine's like, oh yeah, that's not gonna work. I'm a hunter and I'm pretty confident that my guy is still gonna do.
Speaker 4: It's like, if I can smell him, he can smell me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I like this kind of cat and mouse kind of game that they've got going on, and they get to stand toe to toe and our Wolverine is able to take down their other one and kind of filey his back a bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he even says, he's like, don't don't worry, you'll walk away from this.
Speaker 4: You'll you'll heal.
Speaker 3: And it's when thing punches Wolverine through a wall and he gets knocked out that they realize, Okay, they're not scrolls, because scrolls would.
Speaker 4: Revert back to their normal form when knocked out.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 1: But but yeah, so they bring them out and they're getting ready for interrogation and who shows up a very kind of ghostly looking Tony Stark. Yes, you wanted to tell their uncle Tony exactly what's going on here?
Speaker 3: With all these different Iron Man armors. It looks like a suit of armor around the world has been achieved. And you know what rereading this, That's the first thing I thought about when I got to that panel was this far around the world thing, like, like, well, he got his dream.
Speaker 2: He got his dream.
Speaker 1: So we will head into issue eight next week with maybe some more interest of what happened to this world. But yeah, so two ninety five in the books, looking forward to the final episode of Dareduvil Season.
Speaker 2: Two next week.
Speaker 3: And yeah, so tell David, tell people that they can follow.
Speaker 4: You, all right.
Speaker 3: You can follow me on all Socials, at the Phantom, you can follow me here on the gig First Network as part of our wrestling showed the Gimmick. We just had another one of our my Gmode playthrough, so WW two K twenty six this past weekend. It is a close race. Unlike last year where you know s Bubs ran away with it, this is much close race of me, s Bubbs, Travis s Now. We get together, we talk wrestling, we play wrestling games. It's just a whole lot of fun over there. So if that's what you're into, pop one over and see us at the Gimmick yep. And yeah, you can follow me on Twitter at Chris Balgan all the Socials and Jake and I are going to be recording our July pre order show on the Brave and the Boys channel.
Speaker 2: This actually tomorrow time. A recording tomorrow and Friday.
Speaker 1: Hopefully that will drop within the week, so check that out when it does drop on the Brave and the Boys channel. You can also catch the show on Twitter at marvel a Podcast. You can also catch it the network at gua pod Network.
Speaker 2: As always.
Speaker 1: Want to thank our official sponsor, panelbound Comics dot com. Use a code Marvel Gua at checkout to get two dollars off every single order, or use the code en Gua Sit for five percent off when you order for or more books together. You can you know, email the show at Marvel lines podcast at gmail dot com before to tweet. Email if you want to bride feedback, ask questions, Factor fictions, continue to rate and review the show and Apple podcasts, Spotify Ma's Own Music wherever you get your podcasts for greatly appreciate it. Thank you all for listening, Thank you all for joining us live in the chat. Stay safe out there, everyone, and a standing man would say, excels your true believers.
Speaker 2: All right, postcards discussion day, What you got?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: I listened to an episode of the Escape pod podcast, so you all don't have to sorry, but some of their takes are just but on this one they had uh did you.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, did you threaten me? I?
Speaker 4: I can't with with the escape Pod most days, but.
Speaker 1: I more catch I more catch the interesting takes on TikTok and that's more than enough for me.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But on this episode, Brad Wonderbaum was on and one of the things that he talked looked about was that Mama Milanie's Miss Marvel should be in every MCU project possible, just stating that she's incredible. So with that being said, because I totally agree, which Marvel project do you want to see her in next?
Speaker 4: And what do you want to see her doing?
Speaker 1: I mean, I again, I'm a huge amount of Vallani fan. I love the Miss Marvel character. I agree, she's still a very underused character right now. I don't necessarily need to see her in every single project. Yes, the low hanging fruit is Young Avengers Champions. That's boring, boohis we want that. I don't know if it's gonna happen or not, but that's that's the easy low hanging for an answer. What would be interesting is you know, I, you know, part of me could see her very much as kind of like a defenders in training. You know, you know, she's from you know, she's from Jersey. She brings into perspective. I mean it's you know, you got a lot of these, you know, to the point of, like you had Danny Rand kind of this plucky kind of thing, plucky kind of character at that point, you know, be interesting to bring in a you know, Miss Marvel to that. You know what I would say, I would say this, let's put let's put Miss Marble on the.
Speaker 2: Guardians of the Galaxy.
Speaker 4: That would be super, super fun.
Speaker 1: Joke's side, I don't really mean I wanted to hear on that street level of interesting, but let's put her on the Guardians of the Galaxy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, that that that's actually a good one for me.
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 3: I would like for them to animate her and add her to your friendly neighborhood spider Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'd be down for that.
Speaker 4: I think that that she would fit amazing in that universe.
Speaker 3: And just again one of those you know, we had a little bit of Daredevil, we've had some Doctor Strange, you've had others.
Speaker 4: You know, this is somebody that you could bring in and she would fit that vibe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would agree with that, So, yeah, it'd be interesting. Again, I think we're we are gonna see her in either Doomstair Secret Wars, but I'm looking forward to her. I don't think we're getting a headline project with Miss Marvel, but you know she's gonna be He's gonna be used, and I think they're just trying to figure out the best avenue.
Speaker 2: For But yeah, so that's our take.
Speaker 1: So we will see you next week for episode for volume two ninety six, for the final episode of season two of Dared Double Borne.
Speaker 2: Again and who knows, maybe Sony be Sony and drop another Spider Noir theory.
Speaker 1: But mister Windebaum, I know you're a listener, a loyal listener of Marvel Alliance. If you're gonna do the escape pod, you might as well.
Speaker 2: Come on Marvel Lines.
Speaker 3: You know we're we're I think that you know we're gonna make that hard pitch, and I think you're gonna you'd have a good time.
Speaker 1: We're gonna treat you a lot better. You're gonna be much more comfortable. I'm putting it out there, so come on.
Speaker 4: We don't have click bag takes, but we do have we.
Speaker 2: Have great conversation. You know what, let your hair down. We're not here to get the gotcha question. We're not here to get the scoops. We're just here to have a good time. So maybe mister Windebaum give us a call. We'd love to have you on. So all right, we'll see you next week. Bye bye, sir,