Speaker 1: In his job, his business, his church, or his home. Yet racial and religious antagonisms are exploited daily by quacks and adventurers, whose followers make up the irresponsible, lunatic fringe of American life. Refuse to listen to or spread rumors against any race or religion. Help to stamp out prejudice in our country. Let's judge our neighbors by the character of their lives alone, and not on the basis of their religion or origin. Missus Vincent Price inviting you to join us again next week at the same time for another exciting adventure of the saint.
Speaker 2: Good Night is.
Speaker 3: Always forever his Why his wife is war.
Speaker 4: Signed yourself for your father is not honestness.
Speaker 3: This one at further behind you. Ilusion has been just a dream vally of dead. Then I'll find you always went on the sunshine really young. No, you can't see, you can't see, you can't see.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I believed he was Christ.
Speaker 6: In other words, Christ is love.
Speaker 7: Now Charlie is love.
Speaker 3: That makes him in Christ Wine.
Speaker 8: So even if they execute him, he's still one. He's got to where he's going.
Speaker 6: If they said him free, he's one.
Speaker 9: Either way, he's winning out He's already.
Speaker 7: Died once for the whole world on a cross, so you can't kill.
Speaker 3: A man twice.
Speaker 4: The thought of justice as being Jesus Christ dying on the cross nearly position.
Speaker 8: Jesus Christ died with a heart on.
Speaker 5: He died with a beautiful smile of his face. Because it's a total climact that die.
Speaker 9: Is all music, all sound, all beauty, all.
Speaker 2: Color, all the wine.
Speaker 7: We call that the way people say.
Speaker 8: We've seen what's possible.
Speaker 10: You've seen Charming do things but document.
Speaker 11: Or you.
Speaker 2: No, we've seen miracles.
Speaker 7: We know that.
Speaker 3: Anything's possible.
Speaker 12: Because he's a spark.
Speaker 2: Live.
Speaker 13: You know what people call supranancial thing we saw.
Speaker 14: Remember about five.
Speaker 8: Charlie like the idea what Charny was here the shoot out.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is.
Speaker 13: Charlie's trip fearing people always talking about anything that you might be.
Speaker 5: Right of that in some sort of set, some sort of just where he can find a huge fear you play on you want to.
Speaker 13: Steal me because his music wants to take all the love proground to go somewhere else, to go out to the desert.
Speaker 2: And then it would make it a huge drive out there, a thousand.
Speaker 13: Then we would steal dune buggies by the hundreds, and now machine guns on the top of the dune buggies, and the girls would drive the doo buggies while the guys shut the machine guns would swoop down under the towns and kill everyone that wasn't beautiful?
Speaker 15: What's all this got to do with?
Speaker 16: Last?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 5: Rustled?
Speaker 7: The pap real for the revolution is waiting for a spar.
Speaker 2: Babs and Smith?
Speaker 17: I thought I help you.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'd like to make a pledge.
Speaker 18: Oh have you ever.
Speaker 2: Donated twist for farm?
Speaker 16: No?
Speaker 10: Okay?
Speaker 8: How much would you act together?
Speaker 16: Mm?
Speaker 9: Well, I have ninety four dollars here?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 9: Is that funny?
Speaker 7: You laughed?
Speaker 2: Is that not good enough?
Speaker 11: He is?
Speaker 9: My money just not good enough for you.
Speaker 16: He hails Hitler as a hero and as a personal friend of Charlie Manson. James Mason was a card carrying member of the American Nazi Party. Today, he is the founder and leader of a caul fascist organization known as the Universal Order.
Speaker 15: Manson is just.
Speaker 16: One of a growing number of Americans who have joined the revolution of neo Nazi Satanism.
Speaker 19: Live Talk Back with Bob Larson.
Speaker 16: Good Afternoon, America, welcome to talk about to Bob Larson, I'll be here for the next hour talking about us on my mind and hearing from you about what's on your mind. My todic today is neo Nazi Satanism. We're gonna be talking to those of you who are neo Nazi, Satanist, skinheads, are Mansonite followers of Charlie Manson in the family. That's right if you are a neo Nazi, a Satanist, a Skinhead, or a Charlie Manson and I I want you to pick up the phone right now and call me. Sitting across me in the studio today is mister James Mason found it of the Universal Order.
Speaker 9: I welcome your hatred.
Speaker 15: What's all this got to do with Nazism?
Speaker 6: Bobler's communicator clutch, Yes, Hello, I'd like to make a donation.
Speaker 20: Okay, great?
Speaker 16: Have you ever given this?
Speaker 21: Not yet?
Speaker 9: No, I'd like to donate one hundred dollars.
Speaker 22: If Bob would get on TV and eat a dog turret on the air, would he do that for me?
Speaker 16: Is this stuff for real?
Speaker 7: Brother?
Speaker 15: You gonna wish you had to call me tonight.
Speaker 4: Always He's always forever, his wye is fine. His fun inside yourself for your father, it's not this, not this one.
Speaker 3: I'm behind you. Delusion has been just a dream. Well I have done that. I'll mind you. I always went on a sunshiney, So bring on your perfection. Oh there should be no you can't see.
Speaker 16: Drug addicts are being said free lesbians and homosexuals are going straight. People about into revolution or hate philosophy like you are being changed by Christ.
Speaker 21: But for everyone that is so called set three, there are ten more to take their place, and you are recruiting them. We offer them a realistic alternative.
Speaker 16: What is the realistic got from?
Speaker 21: Well, something more than pie in the sky.
Speaker 16: High in the sky. Yes, how about Charlie Manson. That's an alternative.
Speaker 9: That is the alternative.
Speaker 16: Do you believe he's going to lead this revolution from within? Without?
Speaker 21: How is he going to do it his philosophy? How is Jesus leading his revolution after having been dead for two thousand years?
Speaker 16: But not by an ideology, by his living presence inside our soul? And that's the difference is Charlie, does Charlie Spence spirit living beside you.
Speaker 21: As much as Jesus lives inside of you?
Speaker 16: The spirit of Charlie Manson is as much in you as Jesus, isn't me? The philosophy, what is the philosophy of Charlie Manson? Universal order, Universal Lord, universal order. This is the symbol of your organization, universal order.
Speaker 21: The scales of justice perfectly bound.
Speaker 15: No no, no, no no no.
Speaker 16: The scales of justice superimposed with the Nazi swastika.
Speaker 9: Well, that is perfect justice, but that is not perfect justice.
Speaker 16: That is the symbol of hate. Hate. Now the media has made it out six million people dad hate sir, Yeah, yeah, you're one of those hoto cost revision is too Do you change anything that doesn't fit into your narrow, bigoted, hateful mindset. And you do want to bring about violent revolution.
Speaker 21: It's going to happen on its own, no one. No one can stop it, no one. That is the meaning of helter Skelter.
Speaker 16: What do you mean as the media of helter Skelter?
Speaker 21: Violent revolution, violent revolution with the mind of its own.
Speaker 16: What do you want to do with the Jews and the Blacks in the African America?
Speaker 21: We have many, many logical and humane and intelligent programs for repatriating these people to other continents.
Speaker 15: But of course we're get out of America.
Speaker 21: Get out of North America.
Speaker 16: Yeah, get out of America.
Speaker 21: We're going to be prevented, of course, from implementing these humane programs, and therefore helter skelter will just burst forth among us.
Speaker 16: Wait wait, wait, wait, what you're saying is that if the blacks of the Jews don't get out, there will be a race war and there will be black yes, and they will be the cause of it.
Speaker 15: Oh, and this is for their benefit.
Speaker 21: No, it's it's a self defense, it's survival.
Speaker 16: I apologize my African American friends were playing this song called Nigger Nigga, but I think it's needed to prove the points.
Speaker 11: Nigger nigger, get on the boat, Nigger, nigger, get out of here, Nigger nigger go row your.
Speaker 23: Own way at home.
Speaker 15: I suspect you don't want them to do that.
Speaker 16: You're willing to give them a free one way ticket if we'll get out of here, right, not only a.
Speaker 21: Free one way ticket, but a very large cash to each black Indian family.
Speaker 16: Way you're going to get that money?
Speaker 21: Well, it would be a very small percentage of the present welfare bill and the crime bill, in the prison bill.
Speaker 15: And what would you like to do to the Jews. What is it you want to do to them? You want to expatriate them too?
Speaker 21: Well, if if the real true national socialist government were to somehow take power legally in this country, they would be hopping on the first flights.
Speaker 15: I'm sure they would. I'm sure they would, just as.
Speaker 21: They did in Germany in nineteen thirty.
Speaker 16: Can we just stick away from that term national socialists? Can we just call it what it is, Nazi? Can you just say Nazi.
Speaker 21: That's let's call it what it is.
Speaker 15: It's Nazis, Nazi, it is Nazis term. This is from your books?
Speaker 16: Or this is a picture of Adolf, this is this is one of your two heroes, Charlie Manson and Adolph.
Speaker 15: What type of a creature does this make of you? You're writing your book?
Speaker 16: It was quote indeed a damnable shame that Hitler did not kill at least six million Jews.
Speaker 15: Absolutely so, And we can shed no tears for any of them. Yes, you wish he You wish he would have killed six million Jews.
Speaker 21: He had, we wouldn't be stuck with them over here today.
Speaker 16: I got one of your flyers here, I understand this is a flyer from your book and strew the streets with the bodies of the bureaucrat.
Speaker 21: Absolutely, the crimes that these people have done to this country and the people of this country, you should not just turn them out of office with a nice pension.
Speaker 9: That's not good.
Speaker 15: Shoot them.
Speaker 21: They deserve capital punishment. Yes, who deserves count anyone who participates in this government, in this system, anyone, any government.
Speaker 16: So what you're saying, if the Nazis took over high crime, There are high criminals. If the Nazi Nazis took over, it would be murdered.
Speaker 21: It wouldn't be murdered, they.
Speaker 16: Would be genocide, legally executed, legally executed, tried and executed.
Speaker 21: Their crimes would be brought out on the national television in front of the people, and the people would be screaming for their blood.
Speaker 16: You are looking at me through those dark rimmed glasses.
Speaker 15: Did a big look like a be encounter? I mean, you look like a local account.
Speaker 11: You look like you want to be preparing somebody's iras return. What should I are sitting down that pinstripe suit, look like advocating murder and terrorism. You're advocating the violent overthrowing the government.
Speaker 21: I'm telling you what's on the way, Bob, wouldn't do me any good to advocate.
Speaker 16: Lever, sir, Clever, sir, I understand people how like you and how you manipulate riminology. You're not dealing with the villyg idiot sitting across on the board over here, sir. What you are doing is manipulating in the terminology. You say it in such a way is that you cannot be in any way indicted for demanding that. But you merely speak of as the inevitable it's going to come.
Speaker 15: But you are fomenting it. You are the person advocating it.
Speaker 16: And they're unstable young people out there who are then screwed up, messed up by because of a hateful, abusing society. You're gonna buy into what you say as their hope for the future. That's what's dangerous about you.
Speaker 21: It's our constitutional right. It's in the constitution. If we find ourselves stuck with the sharanny President, if we find ourselves stuck with a tyranny to shoot right now in a criminal government, that's what's behind to keep and bear arms. If we can't bothe them out, then we must shoot them out. Just in order to preserve ourselves, to defend ourselves.
Speaker 16: Give the dangers.
Speaker 9: You're crazy.
Speaker 15: There's your picture teaching in school. But you're not a school teacher. I was a yes speaker in school. Yes, in a public school.
Speaker 16: Sure, they let you in a public school, of course, year after year, twice a year to talk about Nazis.
Speaker 24: I thought we were.
Speaker 16: I mean, I knew we led, which is lesbians, and I didn't even know that we are like Cook's.
Speaker 15: Like you too.
Speaker 9: We're not on the air.
Speaker 21: Whatever happened to freedom of speech?
Speaker 15: Freedom of speech?
Speaker 21: Yeah?
Speaker 16: I think the freedom of speech ought to end at the classroom doors, because the purpose is to instruct our pupils and what they ought to believe, not a smorcus moral, but they might believe.
Speaker 21: Who decides what anybody ought to believe? How do you determine who besides that?
Speaker 25: Yeah?
Speaker 21: And how do you determinate.
Speaker 16: Intelligent, rational people who have a good basis for deciding this?
Speaker 21: But the definition of decency varies, not decade to decade, not from this book's head.
Speaker 9: Not from this five by h Yes, I have read your book and graduation.
Speaker 22: Well, thank you, and it's definitely the most radical book I've ever read.
Speaker 16: We try far none.
Speaker 22: The thing I've been wondering is mostly concerns of your involvement during the seventies and the eighties. Yes, what do you think today? I know that George Lincoln Rockwell spoke with the Nation of Islam in the sixties.
Speaker 16: That was the head of the American Nazi Party, Right, yes, sir, that's true at that time.
Speaker 21: And he received a standing ovation. It was in Chicago in February of nineteen sixty two.
Speaker 22: Right, So what's your.
Speaker 8: Point, Bob?
Speaker 22: Get to your point that black nationalism and white national are truly the way of the future. Do you think that the races will split apart in that way and that the revolution he'd taken from there against the capitalism change.
Speaker 21: If they're going to survive as races, they'll have to separate.
Speaker 8: Bob.
Speaker 16: Yeah, Are you lauding this man's book?
Speaker 7: Take you pardon?
Speaker 16: Are you seeing this is a good book by This is the next one book. This is the book that also no, no, s this is a book that this is a book that advocates violent terrorism.
Speaker 22: That's the only way to do it. Democracy is dead, sir.
Speaker 16: You were advocating violent terrorism. He said he wished the bullet would have killed President Rady.
Speaker 15: You agreed, Breagan? Yes?
Speaker 25: Oh no?
Speaker 15: Do you want them all dead?
Speaker 26: Yep?
Speaker 15: What are you, Bob, besides as crazy and kookie as this guy.
Speaker 22: I'm a revolutionary. I believe that the old standards of the left wing and the right wing are dead. I believe that true revolutionism is the only way to go.
Speaker 15: And you want Charlie, you want Charlie Man book?
Speaker 22: Do you want that ends up today? To true? The true ideology? I believe that anyone who thinks they're radical, how to read this book?
Speaker 15: Brian?
Speaker 9: I have, Bob, I got a couple of points to make.
Speaker 16: Number one, I'm Jewish.
Speaker 7: Number two, I am asto a believer in Jesus.
Speaker 15: And that makes you doubly hated by the man across from me.
Speaker 9: I'm welcome his hatred.
Speaker 24: That is the statement about how badly rainwashed and psychologically polluted these whites in this country have become.
Speaker 16: All right, Okay, I want I want to get the Okay, I want to get the audience involved here. Question James, what is your opinion of the political polarization and radicalization that we're seeing today? What is it?
Speaker 24: It's great, Joseph Tomasi, an old friend of mine said, heightened the contrary addictions.
Speaker 15: Joseph TOMASI was a hate lawn.
Speaker 24: Here, let's get clarity. Let's don't have any confusion any longer. Step up and take your side.
Speaker 15: Joseph THOMASI. This is Joseph THOMASI. This is your hero, all right?
Speaker 16: Yeah, yeah, this is from your book. I can look at those eyes. I'm an exorcist. That man has demons. He is full of demons, you can see it in every picture.
Speaker 15: But I want to quote him. This is your hero. Let's quote him. We do not wish for law and order, but for law and order.
Speaker 16: Means the continuing existence is this rotten, rip off, capitalist jew system. We wish for anarchy and chaos. Witch will enable us to attack this system and her big brother pigs, et cetera, etcetera, etcetera.
Speaker 15: There's your hero, your hero. Ask him about the Order of the Nine Angels.
Speaker 21: I've heard of that.
Speaker 24: I've heard of that they're pretty extreme, pretty right wing, pretty racialist.
Speaker 15: You call somebody else extreme and right wing?
Speaker 21: Yeah, okay, you tell me, you tell me that.
Speaker 15: I'm just saying, who is any more extreme than you?
Speaker 16: Sir?
Speaker 21: Nobody I hope.
Speaker 15: Okay, all right, okay, not staying racially suffarate. We are not keeping with our kind? Is that what you're saying.
Speaker 7: That's what I'm saying, Bob. You got it, man.
Speaker 24: I'm proud of you.
Speaker 16: That's an ideology of evil. The devil is a very real being, and he has you in his throng.
Speaker 15: He has you, he.
Speaker 7: Doesn't have me.
Speaker 24: He doesn't have me because, as you started out the program saying, I'm probably the most.
Speaker 15: Dangerous man in the world, you are dangerous. I'm not backing away for that.
Speaker 16: You're a I think it's evident to anybody who has been listening you are a dangerous man, sir, which is exactly the reason I've had you on tonight. So people can hear from you what you believe, and rational, intelligent people can make up their minds as to whether or not they would want to live in your world.
Speaker 15: There you go again. See this is the way you work.
Speaker 16: You take a bit of angst and concern that people have about the times in which we live, in which there is legitimate concern about government overreach, and you twist it around to make it fit into an ideology that can heartlessly slaughter millions of people because they happen to have a name that's Jewish.
Speaker 24: But you mentioned government overreach, and that's exactly what it is. It is a few lines out of Revelation where it says, and none will be able to buy or sell unless they have the mark of the beast in their forehead. That's where we are.
Speaker 16: Wait, well, how did you exactly how do you get off cherry picking the pieces of the Bible?
Speaker 15: Do you want the fidge angel?
Speaker 16: You're abolin am ideology and then saying the Bible.
Speaker 15: Isn't the word of God? The word of God? I'm just saying, who is any more extreme than you, sir?
Speaker 7: Nobody? I hope yes.
Speaker 15: You want them all dead?
Speaker 24: Yep.
Speaker 21: If we can't bote them out, then we must shoot them out, just in order to preserve ourselves, to defend ourselves.
Speaker 16: You know the dangers.
Speaker 8: You're crazy.
Speaker 16: You wish he you wish he would have killed six million shoes he had, we wouldn't.
Speaker 21: Be stuck with them over here today.
Speaker 16: Can we just call it what it is?
Speaker 11: Nazi, I'm advocating murder and terrorism. You're advocating the violent overthrowing the gun of it.
Speaker 16: Wait wait, wait, wait, wait, Wait, what you're saying is that if the Blacks and the Jews don't get out, there will be a race war, and there will be.
Speaker 21: Blacious and they will be the cause of it. Oh and this is for their benefit, No, it's it's it's a self defense. It's survival.
Speaker 16: We do not wish for law and order, but law and order means the continuing existence is this rotten, ripped off capitalist Jew system. We wish for anarchy and chaos. Witch'll enable us to attack the system and her big brother pigs, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.
Speaker 9: We're not on the r A.
Speaker 27: No, we don't know the air.
Speaker 21: Whatever happened to freedom of speech?
Speaker 16: That's an ideology of evil heightened the contradictions.
Speaker 22: I believe that anyone who thinks they're radical ought to read.
Speaker 28: This book to by James Mason Siege.
Speaker 27: Go to band by Amazon dot com and be sure to use code rp R for a discount.
Speaker 11: This stuff for real band by Amazon dot com, code apia for a discount.
Speaker 15: What's all this got to do with?
Speaker 26: Not to is banned by Amazon dot com.
Speaker 10: Code RPR for a discount.
Speaker 17: Now Nan joins.
Speaker 20: Joins Joint Hands, Small black Man gave me a message.
Speaker 29: Joint hands and an endless strain of love that a living God can pass through, my friends, joint hands and the strain of love that a living.
Speaker 2: God can pass through.
Speaker 14: Sometimes I get the minstrel crabs, real heart.
Speaker 7: I believe the Lord to.
Speaker 30: Hear this, unify to help us.
Speaker 7: Here we are all bound, joint hands. Here, we are all.
Speaker 30: I believe the Lord is here this many men of wanting to help us.
Speaker 7: Here, we are all bound. Joint hands.
Speaker 30: Oh, my friends, Oh please life, joint hands, free people, pray, joint hand, my friends, joint hands, twin Lord, George.
Speaker 10: George, George, right perspective for you, Hi, everybody. We've made a song just for you.
Speaker 3: We're all in this together.
Speaker 14: Here we go.
Speaker 7: Here, We're all now here, we all now here, we all now here, we all now But that brings with me a lot of power we take into you. I'm at the buildings to come through my body.
Speaker 30: Join hands, don't here, joan hand.
Speaker 9: Sometimes I didn't need to read for your part.
Speaker 10: Join hand, that right perspective, that.
Speaker 9: Stay right there.
Speaker 11: We'll be right back learning if I have to, I have to, Yes, But I really hate Davis Lehman.
Speaker 9: He likes to stare at crotches.
Speaker 10: Yes you right perspective radio with Davis Lehrman.
Speaker 4: Control.
Speaker 7: Would you like to know more?
Speaker 9: Davis Leman and the right perspective? Their right perspective.
Speaker 15: Davis Leman, right perspective.
Speaker 31: Radiator Davis Herman, Savis Lurman, Davis Lurman M right perspective, Brady.
Speaker 28: Lemon, this Davis Lurman perspective.
Speaker 11: Remember fam.
Speaker 17: Learning member of favor. H.
Speaker 25: This is a vision and we need independent white power parties to be a foundation for white people joining together and getting the respect and the power we deserve and should easily earn.
Speaker 9: Indeed, now is the time for our messaging. In fact, gee, man, I agree with you because whites, most lights experience, and are experiencing right now, an approximation of resigned pessimism. They've been beaten down by anti white messaging that's central to this multicultural judaic morass. They know the American experiment, so to speak, has failed. They realize this, even if they don't articulate it in those words, they can feel it. And in contrast, we with this message, see, we have to be cognizant of this. We seem like radicals to them. So we have to be careful about the messaging because we're trying to bring populism to people who are experiencing resigned pessimism. So we need to know who we are. So who are we, Well, we're radicals, and we are radicals in fact, because we've rejected the same messaging that others have been afflicted by and puts them in this state of resigned pessimism. And in fact, way, I'm going to argue we're more than radicals, we're revolutionaries because we also see that this entire illegitimate system designed to benefit Jews at the expense of white interests, we see that it needs to be overturned. We see that we need a new political class, one that answers to the soul and the will of white people for the benefit of white people. And I could see why overturned that phrase might scare the bulk of the people. Then okay, so then we use the words supplanted. That could be the operative word. But either way, all these people we're discussing experiencing resigned pessimism who might be scared of the word overturned. You know, they learned also, at least in America, that the founders believed extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. Well, it's not a difficult proposal to suggest to them. Hello, hello, NORMI, what about extremism in defense of your existence? Surely impending existential realities have got to qualify for extreme measures. If just plain o liberty qualifies as a legitimate use of extremism, what we need to do is get everyone there. We need to get everyone angry enough to suggest that you know what we're not asking, Okay, we're just going to do it. And no plan can be complete and fully formed. So I'm with everyone on the populism thing. G Man, you've heard me advocate for populism over and over again. A deep understanding of populism, not like a political ideology, but more like a software and how you make changes. So we need to ultimately sell our people the virtues of fascism, and you could do that by beginning with populism. But as far as the plan and waiting until we have the perfect plan, I've changed my mind on this. I think no plan can really be complete, no plan can be fully formed. You've got to just go forward into the unknown and capitalize on opportunities as they unpredictably arise. However, as long as we have a proper level of our folk, and we focus on a degree of f no centrism, and focus on a battle against the individualism. This is not to say individuals are not important, but I also think that the people we're referring to right now as those resigned to pessimism whatever you want to call. These people, the normies who feel it, they need to be taught that you are an individual who is part of a group. You don't get your power from your individualism. You get certain aspects that make you special from your individualism, but you get your power from collectivism. You get your power from the group you belong to. You your skin is your uniform. And I think this could be a very powerful message, provided it's always backed up by or brought to them by populism and that engenders We need to find a handful of leaders where a few can serve the concentrated will of the many. So I'm on board.
Speaker 32: Nothing will ever change unless they're brought to account. The actual litmus test an ultimate test of the white race, something we haven't seen even with Hitler, a test for the new fura of the English speaking white race is the arrest of Lord Rothschild and the Jewish family offices all of this world by any it all means necessary, including our destruction with a white Samson option. There's not one Jew left alive. There's not one jew that gets away with it, because if it means that there is no white race, why should there be a Jewish one?
Speaker 25: And then let's get the final statement from one of the original hardest working hosts at FTJ, Davis Lehman Davis your final thoughts, and of course if you want to reply to what Steve had to say, that was just excellent.
Speaker 9: Steve, Oh yes, and Date, I'm going to piggyback on what Steve said and also bounce some ideas off of the interaction happening with the chat. So I'm okay asking the hard questions about how to advance white interests in this online sphere, but we all need to know that it's governed by an algorithm that's run by Jews, and we need to be careful to avoid certain civic nationalists that are containment operations like Nick Flinnz and Lucas Gage. Everything Fuentez discusses, I understand his political analysis. It is sharp, but ask yourself this question. He discusses these things in an analytically rigorous manner, and then it all terminates in some undefined term called Christian nationalism. Nick Fowentez talks for nearly twenty hours a week. What does he not yet had the time to define this term? No, that's intentional, Nick Fiuentz is a containment operation. It's meant to off gas white frustration and then contain their expectations for change by shunting it off into Christian nationalism, which is just his personal brand of civic nationalism. And this business of memes and clips, this is always the fallback. I understand why people think means and clips are the thing that that's going to save us all because they believe in the meme magic of twenty fifteen. Memes and clips have already served their purposes what little utility they had as far as bringing lots of eyeballs to what we're talking about in our message, that's already been achieved doing nothing, but meme magic today is essentially doing nothing at this point. It's placebo politics, as evidenced by the responses in the chat I meme. Therefore, I'm doing so I'm helping, I'm meming. No, it's ai slop and it's making everyone retarded. That's the fact of the matter. And as far as you being propagandized by edgy social containment operators who are suspiciously the only ones able to break through the anti white algorithm's siloing function, the purpose of that silo function is to keep genuine voices that threatened Jewish power stuck in a narrow echo chamber. If that's not suspicious to you at all, then keep listening to Nick Fuentez or Hermes. See what that gets you. Go ahead and listen to Tim Poole, because you're gonna get the same message in the end. So we need to understand we are in a silo. We're in the center of a containment operation. So when you make a statement like got to make things go viral, what does that even mean viral in your narrow echo chamber? No, no, no, you need to understand where you are and what we can do just doing meming and being online and so more eyeballs. My that's not getting that's not getting us anywhere. Dods already have that well in hand.
Speaker 25: That's brilliant. That was just outstanding. If you get it, man, you get it. That's really good. Wow, excellent. You want to promote your nightly shows?
Speaker 9: Yes, eight to eleven, every night eight to eleven on FTJ. And by the way, if I suddenly had Tim Poole levels of inorganic promotion, if g Man suddenly had Hermes levels of inorganic promotion, like Nick Fowentz, you should be suspicious of us.
Speaker 25: Do you think that Fuentes was groomed or propped.
Speaker 9: Up by whom Roger Stone? And everything Fwentez is doing now suddenly agreeing with the geopolitical aims of the Trump administration. Nick Fuentez is applying for a job for seat next to Laura Lumer, and he's using you to do that. It's pathetically yeah, Larry Lumer. Nick Fwentness thinks he's going to get the same deal as Larry Lumer, sitting in on a National Security Council meeting vending Trump's ear And when the draft strikes and Nick doesn't have that job in the White House yet, Nick Foleenez will be telling his sixteen to twenty five year old audience to go shut up and join the military, do their patriotic duty, so stop supporting this fucking guy and know where you are. You got to understand where you are. You are in the middle of a containment op. That's pretty good, Davis.
Speaker 25: Every night eight to eleven, he's just sharing those lucid insights.
Speaker 9: Tune in and support him.
Speaker 15: Definitely, donating to shaman.
Speaker 22: Up the side of day would not that.
Speaker 26: Right perspective.
Speaker 28: Radiators Leman, Ye, Davis Lerman, Davis Learman.
Speaker 31: You want entertainment, let's start, Davis Learmon, Davis Lerman, Davis Lemon, Davis Lemon, Davis Leerman, Davis Lrman, Davis.
Speaker 33: Lemon, Radus Irman, Lover Taus Lennon jis learning, Davis Leman, learn, LDUs em Lim.
Speaker 8: We're all in this together.
Speaker 25: Davis Lerman, any thoughts on breaking news Nancy Pelosi age eighty five, the vodka swilling traitorist congress critter who has amassed a fortune, is not going to seek re election in twenty twenty six, marking the end of her time in Congress.
Speaker 15: Amen, long over, do.
Speaker 25: So, Davis, your thoughts on that vile traitor is kunt Nancy Pelosi?
Speaker 15: And then your final statements?
Speaker 25: Man, is that good news that Pelosi is not coming back.
Speaker 9: Yes, my statement on Pelosi is getting the grave yell bag. Yeah, absolutely, yeah. So I wanted to discuss populism as a counterpoint to the gold argument. I'm not sure we're going to win anything having the argument about of gold versus some other sort of form of labor. I think we need to have a conversation about populism. And populism is when a few serve the concentrated will of the many, and this is why populism is an extremely popular notion. Of course, we've had fo populism in the form of Donald Trump, and you see lots of faux populism yep. To explain, populism is not a political ideology like Marxism or liberalism. That means it can't be fundamentally understood in terms of the distinction between the right and the left. Instead, populism is a confrontation between the people and the political elites self describe that have become estranged from or hostile to the people they lred over. And at the core of populism is the demand that governments actually reflect the interests and identities of the people they're supposed to serve. Now, there are some arguments about how you can approach this. You can have a hybrid standard model of marching through the institution politics mixed with pro white or counter Semitic or pro national socialist meaning overtly anti capitalism notions expressed through special campaigns. And only then once you've done that again, these special campaigns and actual organization with funding, I'm talking about projects that white people would do to advance their interests. Only then do you have the proper anticipatory set. Only then can we sell our people the virtues of fascism, which is really when things get solved, because fascism is just a reorientation of the power relationship between the corporations and the state as sovereign. So asking all of this and wondering about populism that we saw come and go, how did it go from what felt like real populism to faux populism? Well, the question still remains. Have we lost the capacity to fundraise and organize like in Charlottesville and the alt right? And I'm afraid the disturbing answer is, well, perhaps we never had it. Perhaps the al right itself was just the one point zero version of the LACUD party op to get Donald Trump elected after all. It was managed by Roger Stone. It did have Weave, a jew working for Israel behind the scenes, running everyone's websites, and he was the one in charge of the meme magic that everyone still thinks is going to win the day. The meme magic was always fake, It was always Weave, it was always Roger Stone, it was a funded So the truth is we don't even have the training wheels on yet. We need to do something for ourself. It is time, and I do mean high time to get our shit together.
Speaker 25: I totally agree with that, Aimen, and you do some excellent work seven days a week.
Speaker 9: Tell everybody about your show eight to eleven, see everybody tonight.
Speaker 34: Great favorite da e favor for getting the graveyard bang. Yeah, what I got to do with anything?
Speaker 4: Erminate form erminated form.
Speaker 18: Right perspective, radio right perspective, radio right prospective, radia erminated forman.
Speaker 35: I hooked, God damn fucking jer racism and Satis getting the graveyard bag.
Speaker 9: I hooked, Are you yeah? Okay, we're all hooked? Sure, all right, everybody waiting on Daniel from Ballbusters will begin in his absence, of course, we'll just continue with the show and taking a look over at FTJ. We got self centering coward Bushmaster six A. In fact, let's just get this up on the screen.
Speaker 11: Me.
Speaker 9: Indeed, there we go, all right, Bushmaster says James Mason, was generously lenient in what he said must happen to our representatives. Hanging is too lenient. I have other ideas about making every US senator, representative and Supreme Court justice deploy to a combat zone and shovel up the guts of their brothers and sisters and comrades and family members, like the soldiers of Iraq and Afghanistan had to do after an engagement. Yeah, that would be good. And an absence of the long flight, Bushmaster, we could always do the flaying of skin, the application of hot tar the feathers, a clear plastic bag over the head so we can see them snuff out, you can see the life leave their eyes. And then the plastic bag is applied as they're hanging from a tree, and then we beat them like pinatis. There we go until all the good stuff comes out.
Speaker 24: Mm hmm.
Speaker 9: That could happen. Actually, you know, we live in a world where that's not impossible. Think about it, Think about it. Who I'm going to put that in the translator maybe, boy, no, no such luck. All right, well we're gonna have to leave that for Kato Cahiro Cashiro Kato to tell us what that what those symbols might mean. And over there at Odyssey, let's see, we'll pop out the Odyssey chat. Well, let's pop it out. Fail to fetch command, I mean pop out chat. Oh there it is. Okay, now we popped out the chat and well here we are. Okay, it does work, and Si Nork's with us as a Serbian bull. Dan Zimmons Amerah, always honest. Nice to see you, Callahan, And I mentioned Dan Zemmens, didn't I. Alright, well yeah, team White unite. And boy, we've got to thank everybody who showed up for Thursday's dono match. And of course always honest and pug lord. It was a real pleasure not biting fingernails to go buy the food for Thanksgiving. Mm hmm. Boy, oh boy. We take care of the parents over here, so we're having them over. It's usually pretty big gathering, so that was nice. Yes, that's why I sounds so subdued and relaxed. All right, No, we've not forgot about the Jews running our country. You know, we're still we're still on top of that. Speaking of what do you say we get to it? Mm hmm. We have more of the Z three conference. You know, I love hating on Barry Weisse, just this mid jew broad who no one would know the name of, by the way, if it weren't for her jewishness.
Speaker 22: Mm hmm.
Speaker 9: All right, and I have a different kind of white greatness you want to dig on here, I'm gonna turn down the volume. Look at this. Look at this. This is great. White people are not fucking quitters. Look at this kid? See that? Right when I see this, this makes me. This makes me want to look in the mirror after shaving and say, what's your fucking excuse? Look to this kid or kid she's probably in her twenties, but oh arm tats, Oh no, she's no good. All right, And here she goes. Look at this, gonna scoot up, get at the steering wheel. See this kid doesn't fuck around. Look at that. Look at that, Look at that. Yeah, that's fucking willpower beautiful. All right. The Z three Conference update. We're still getting clips on the daily from the Zionist Conference. The Z three Conference creation of the zach Bodner, by the way, is going to be calling for the creation of the alt nw Jew, the Old New Jew, the Jew of the future. This guy wants the Jew of the future. Okay, okay.
Speaker 8: Basic definition anxiety, the basic definition of Xietism, that Jews have a right to our own state and our own homelands at its most basic level. Now, if you believe that everybody in the world, all peoples deserve a state, Russians and Ukrainians and Germans and French and American and Pakistanis and Saudis and Palestinians, everybody deserves state except for the Jews. Only the Jews should be treated differently.
Speaker 9: Well, we have a word for that, Yeah, fucking awesome or Nazism yep, yeah, Actually a Jew should be treated differently because no one else behaves like Jews. No one else is at war with literally all of their neighbors. No one else has this giant behemoth called America, which is really just the geopolitical equivalent of a giant retarded baby in shit filled diapers playing with its nukes. No one has that threatening all of the neighbors and bribing all of the neighbors surrounding you. So yeah, yeah, we have exceptions for exceptional people like Kike's. It's true.
Speaker 8: But Zionism today doesn't just mean Jews have a right to our own state.
Speaker 9: Means you have a right to the world. He's going to inform you, No, not quite, that'd be honest.
Speaker 8: Though, today means auto emancipation.
Speaker 9: See auto emancipation wow, okay, different from auto erotic asshyxiation, but also something Jews practice in large numbers.
Speaker 8: Self sovereignty. It means we have control over our own destiny.
Speaker 9: Right, this is what are we saying about white people? And then you and I to white people. So until you give it to us, you're not going to get it if I got anything to do about it. So here's how this works. You have a Samson option. And if it were up to me, well, it's a good thing. I keep applying to be, you know, to lead white people, but no one's hiring. But it's a good thing no one's hired, because I'd be on the lecture series. I'd be on the lecture circuit doing a talk called white people Samson option, where we say, you know what, fucking Jews, if we can't have a country, you can't exist, and that would be the White Samson option. I think that's perfectly reasonable.
Speaker 8: No longer the victims of history, but the definers.
Speaker 9: Of it, right, I know, yeah, and they're quite proud of how they define history.
Speaker 8: So when somebody is an anti Zionist today, it means they're anti Jewish sovereignty.
Speaker 9: Oh okay, right, yes, hard agree.
Speaker 8: It means they're anti Jewish identity that is not tied to being a downtrodden, victimized minority.
Speaker 9: Oh. They're admitting it that the Holocaust grift has worn off. The Holocaust hyperbole has worn out. It's welcome, it's no longer useful, and he's moving on to where the Uberkike.
Speaker 8: Behold into some benevolent majority and to fight back against those haters. We have to create proud Jews.
Speaker 9: Oh say, from Unterkaike to Uberkike.
Speaker 8: That's our job to create the Jews of the future. I think we have to be creating the Alt New Jew. For those of you get that reference, it's to Herzel's Alt New Land his book. We have to create the Alt New Jew. The Jew of the future takes the best, the best of the Israeli Jewish traits, right.
Speaker 9: Now there and kills them. No, that would be my vision.
Speaker 8: But courage their hutzba. They're bravery. What Israelis are doing showing up every single day, this is the greatest generation.
Speaker 9: Can't wait till we run a country. We're going to legalize the term hutz But anybody who goes like when they're saying the word, it's straight to jail, Straight to jail, you're hawking alugi, straight to jail.
Speaker 8: And we have to take those strengths and those characteristics. We have to marry them with the strengths of the North American jew our ability to be a strong minority within a majority culture, to be the secle, the common sense, to be the ability for us to embrace pluralism.
Speaker 9: This might be one of the most annoying things about Kaike's They throw in the Hebrew word so frequently when speaking with other Jews. It's super annoying just to have the thought interrupted by.
Speaker 8: The first of do we have to marry these two and build the Jew of the future, the all new Jew.
Speaker 9: There you go, the Jew of the future. Let's get Daniel's take on that.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 9: What's up, buddy, what are your thoughts on the Jew of the future. Hmm, I'm as hesitant as you are to answer.
Speaker 17: Yeah, would it be like Mike Isratel from a Renaissance period? Is like that guy when they actually go to the gym and have some sort of muscle structure, even if it looks like a bag of.
Speaker 9: Ship something like that. Although this scrony cat in a suit is he's trying to dictate the the Jew of the future, like vis A v.
Speaker 17: Hurtzel, something with a big metal like helmet. All right, yeah, a superhero. Yeah, but yeah, no, you can't. You can't dress up. It's like you can't polish a turd.
Speaker 9: So I don't know. Oh yeah, they just did put this guy on the stage. Therd.
Speaker 17: You can't polow. Yeah, I'm sorry. You can't. Bronze is the word I want meant to say.
Speaker 9: You can't bronze a trd. No, it just melts away. That's the problem. Well, this is the Z three conference, which of course we looked at some cliffs from last week too, But they just keep coming. This is the gift jew Jews openly discussing their plans is the gift that keeps giving.
Speaker 17: That's yeah, Yeah, that's the thing that bothered me so much. Is how is it this allowed? And how is it that nobody understands, Hey, we have a problem here. There's people actively conspiring whatever word that makes you feel better about saying, instead of staying conspiring, actively planning to murder you, in charge of things like your medical in charge of things like all the levers of government and finance and economy. And we just don't see this as being a problem.
Speaker 9: There's no reason which is not murdering well, I mean, it is murdering you, but it's not just murdering you. It's tikun olam.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, So now it's okay because we put a Jewish word on it, So now it's okay, and it means improving the world. So we've got to repair the world because how does it go again?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 9: The Jews are just so special that they are the force multiplier put on earth by their demon God to correct things. God couldn't correct them himself, He needed to put Jews here to do it. What a fucking absurd idea.
Speaker 17: And the fact that God makes mistakes because he created all the other types besides the Jew so God's are retard apparently too, not only not unable to fix his own problems, but he's also retarded.
Speaker 9: Well when it comes to the Jews, God, I'm starting to believe that, you know, they're the demon foreskin God in.
Speaker 17: Their perspective, though, I mean, it's like, why why would they assume that? I mean that the whole thing about Zionism is since this is obviously this is what the coping right, since this is obviously not true, and we're just genetically and everything else just pieces of garbage. We have to take it upon ourselves to create the conditions that we wrote about and made up on our own, made up this whole bs by ourselves to make it come to fruition. But by then we have already have been doctrinated and conditioned people to believe that this is God's word, and when it happens still be like, oh my God, is God? Like how lame and stupid are people?
Speaker 9: Well it is it's post hoc programming, isn't it. I mean, the Jews know that none of this is true. They're simply doing this. They're writing with the end in mind, so they're doing the same thing they've done so far as creating this version of Christianity they currently have Christian Zionism. They're doing the same thing now, convincing everyone that their religion is just trying to repair the world they see. But we're just trying to improve on God's work. We're working with God, in partnership with God. Because where they're chosen people blah blah is post hoc nonsense. Well, as you can see Lukhu's on stage. Oh go ahead, buddy, when.
Speaker 17: You're preparing you know what you call improving the world. If that requires or includes a malicious and homicidal approach toward other people in order to reduce them, that's already pre supposing that you're superior, which is as obviously demonstrable lie. But also everybody who isn't them should take a little to be a little concerned with that. Why would their God, if they think it's the same one, want that, Why would their God want to exterminate them in favor of someone else? Does that kind of not like defeat the entire definition of a benevolent creator. Well, that means that these people are serving somebody else, and maybe we need to stop trying to help them get across the finish line, because that means.
Speaker 9: You are making sense again and anybody who's read Deuteronomy would already understand the problem with Jews. But hey, it doesn't seem it doesn't seem to be getting through to anybody.
Speaker 17: That's the whole thing. Everybody's like, oh, the Talmud in the in the Kabbala. I'm like, you can see it reading the freaking Torah. Slash to knock. This wasn't your book, It wasn't meant for you. This is them talking about how their God is going to get rid of everybody. Hushiam is going to take care of it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, the Old Testament is the most Jewish book that's ever existed, and that's apart from and including the Talmud. So let's not kid ourselves. So it's a nice little grift these hikes have going. They pronounced their Jewish identity as a survival strategy. If you criticize Judaism, then they scream anti Semitism. If you criticize them as a racial group who puts their interests over their host nation, then they say, we're just a religion. It's a great scheme they've got going, but it's coming apart of the seams. Let's hear from the very mid the very non charismatic, very dumb. Let's face it, Barry Wise, we have she needs to return to the ozempic bari Wise, here she is.
Speaker 26: And that to Meion what's that body?
Speaker 17: Is that Ben Shapiro next her?
Speaker 9: You know it is what Jewish leadership conference would be complete without Ben fucking Shapiro there?
Speaker 26: That to me Zionism. And this is a horrible mistake our community has made.
Speaker 18: Anytime I hear somebody say Judaism is a religion, it is a flag for me about where that conversation is going.
Speaker 26: In other words, Judaism is a peoplehood in a civilization.
Speaker 18: We do not adhere to modern categories because we come because we're more ancient than all of those categories. And so because we've done such a poor job of explaining what we are to people to say, I no problem with Judaism, amazing faith, amazing faith, incredible people.
Speaker 26: It's just Israel I have a problem with.
Speaker 18: We need to do a better job of explaining that our connection to Israel is a part of who we are as a peoplehood and a civilization.
Speaker 26: You need to start the framework that way.
Speaker 17: We need to stop making what do you call it, concessions for people who aren't Israeli but are Jewish, and just equally treat them like demonic sons of bitches and then act accordingly. Yes, all right, she just gave us carbelanche to do so, trying to separate us from one Jew to the other in our no Judaism means pro Israel, excellent, less paperwork.
Speaker 9: Well, she just demanded that we treat Jews monolithically, So I like that. Yeah, that's good. We're going to put that in the notebook. Treat Jews memo to myself. Treat all Jews monolithically. There are no individual Jews. Okay, well, there we go. It means they can't be a good Jew. They're all bad Jews. And this this makes matters a whole lot, a whole lot easier, much simpler.
Speaker 17: And I would say from personal, like real life examples, all kidding aside, that that isn't true, because there's people who treat it like it's just hey, you know, I'm part Italian or something when they say Jewish and they have absolutely no religious or anything going on with it. So therefore they're not locked into some cahol or sanhedron or whatever the hell the Kelly him mindset of religiosity at all. They're just American people doing actual labor. So that also shows that they're not actual Jews because they're working and building businesses for themselves and stuff like that. So there are a difference. But those people you wouldn't even recognize with the thing because they don't go around identifying their entire existence as that thing. When they start doing that, it's okay, I can put you in that pile too.
Speaker 9: But now you're disagreeing with Mary Weiss. Go ahead, buddy, Well.
Speaker 17: Yeah, well that's what they want to do because they want people to have animosity towards all Jews.
Speaker 9: This is what if that's the plan, that's definitely working. Yeah, that's what they're trying to do here. Hmm, well, I'll play along. By the way, you've touched on something really interesting that almost no one else who, let's say, isn't from New York. I can't think of any other instance where what you describe would make sense. There are intermarried Jewish slash Italian families on Long Island, New York, and in Nassau County and in Brooklyn and things like that, And there is a type of jew that marries into an Italian family and the Christmas tree goes up, they don't so much convert to Catholicism, but everyone else goes to church on Sunday, while let's say the lady stays home. And I've literally seen this where you can make Jews less Jewish by marrying into a Roman Catholic family something like that. However, I will say this, the characteristics are genetically entrenched in these people and it always comes out. So we can suggest that there are degrees of Jewishness or something in an argument to not treat them all monolithically, but I will say it always comes out. It always comes There's some bit of nastiness that always comes out, and it just is. It's not apparent in the Italians that surround them.
Speaker 17: For example, did we talk about this last week with the babies after World War Two? The German babies being taken at Israel and raised as Jewish kids.
Speaker 9: Yes, only in passing. Yeah, the genes have to remember the genes.
Speaker 17: That's not the first time they've done something like that to basically improve their genetic attributes. And yet you know, they're very They're very they want the impression that there's some sort of pure pure blood. But they know that if they were, they'd be extinct because there there wasn't much to work with there. So every time they do, you know, they're passing through like a Gothic slash area in European. They're saving their bloodline from becoming completely useless.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, the only attractive Jews, especially the women. You're going to find out that they're not terribly genetically Jewish, but that doesn't make a difference. They're inculcated. They've got enough Jewish in them. It's like the one drop rule. We've got to treat Jews like niggers in my mind. But okay, if you're going to argue that there's some that there's some decent Jew somewhere who runs an antique shop, who who works his fingers to the own polishing brass in the basement or something like, okay, but still it will pay dividends to treat them monolithically. I'm going to argue, oh yeah.
Speaker 17: And I would argue that, you know, they also did the same thing in the past with Spanish and Mexican people, like Spain in Spain and also in like South America, passing their genes through there too, because Shapiro looks like a Sephardic. Like those eyebrows, that's a very like Latin feature. It's extremely and they they a lot of them have that big ass, thick eyebrow characteristic. M.
Speaker 9: Yes, he does have the jew voice though, And speaking of Ben Shapiro, we hear we have Ben Shapiro. He's about to throw a shit fit at the Jewish leadership GONFIDS and he's going to suggest, of course, his new war path which is not going well, which is it's funny to see he's doing the Nick Fuentnes op for everybody. So if you listen to Nick Fuentns you're likely going to be a loser kind of. This is his take.
Speaker 17: His his approach is he officially working with Turning Point USA.
Speaker 16: Now.
Speaker 9: Ben Shapiro, he always has been, so I'm likely he's a part of them.
Speaker 17: Before it wasn't he. I thought he did his own thing with a Daily Wire. I don't think he had anything to do with Mmmm.
Speaker 9: I think you got to check your facts on that. Ben Shapiro was always a board member.
Speaker 17: Well as far as the speaker on stage, was he always that.
Speaker 9: Or no, that's not no. He was an invited guest on occasion, but Ben Shapier was always a board member of tp USA.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Interesting, weah, we'll see what that becomes. They haven't found their replacement yet. I don't know. Erica Kirk is not going to be the replacement, that's for sure. Brother. All right, well, let's see what little Benny has to say. And I'm following the Nick foe Is op very closely. And now we're about to see the k fabe in full action.
Speaker 12: Here you put your finger on something important. You say, these people nick Foint andertainment. They're speaking in to the lives of young men in a way that Norman conservatives are not. So now let's ask ourselves the question, as Jews and as Americans, what what actually could Jewish ideas leadership say to young men and to young women? What what can Jewish ideas actually do to renew, replenish, revitalize this society that we care so much about.
Speaker 9: So, yeah, they care so much about the society. So let's hear from Ben Shapiro.
Speaker 19: So, you know, I really think that Biblical ideas and here I say Jews, they're Jewish ideas, but they were extended through Christianity as well. But you know, the sort of very Jewish idea that you have a role and a responsibility in the world. They need to go do that in a muscular way. That actually, Judaism values the idea that you're supposed to forge forth into the world and you have moral duties that you're supposed to do every single days or thinks.
Speaker 9: Ha ha, I know you'd want to say something about that. Well, I'm just laughing. Yeah, yeah, forge for the muscular Judaism.
Speaker 19: Okay, interesting you're required to do every single day, and that you're a loser if you don't. Really, you're a loser and you're making your life worse. Okay, we shouldn't be shy about this. I think that we're all too shy about this sort of stuff with young men, particularly Well you know, well if you choose not to, that's one. If you should, no, no, no, your life will be worse and you will be a loser if you don't do these things that are going to make your life better. And again, I speak to young men all the time, and the and the reality is that they don't hear that message, then you're not speaking it.
Speaker 9: It's kind of silly.
Speaker 17: Because anybody who has that mentality like they have it all figured out and that they know everything about how life is gonna They don't understand any of that. They don't. They're not the ones deciding that there's a billion different approaches to making yourself a better person or whatever. But it's not even what he's really talking about. He's basically saying, if you don't fucking worship us and do everything we say, you're gonna fail because we control everything. Well, just say that then, instead of saying if any things, you're going to be self defeated, self defeating. That's not with that, That's not true at all. They're just saying, don't resist. They're just doing the same cop talk. Stop resisting, stop resisting. That's all they're doing.
Speaker 9: He is doing pain compliance. But I'll tell you this though, to the extent that that advice works for other Jews, because I think he's talking to Jews right now, and Jews want to convince each other you have a role to go out in the world and impose yourself upon it. I believe that is what Jews think, and I think that's what they tell each other. To the extent that's good advice for Jews. That is not good advice for white people because white people have already been told you're a loser. They don't need to hear that anymore. And in fact, they've been told that by Jews. Jewish curriculum K through twelve, Jewish college courses, Jewish professors, Jewish media, every possible form of messaging has already told white people how shitty they are. So no, Ben, I don't think I'll be telling white people to just buck up and stop being such a loser and go impose yourself on the world. That's not a fucking plan. As Daniel has made the point, when you're already in control of everything, that's a really good plan to tell everybody. Get engaged, get involved, because the world has already been match set game for you. It's not for us.
Speaker 17: As far as what you're saying here with recruiting other Jews, the whole thing is is if you have to take an active role in terrorforming the world for what they perceive should be the outcome for it, that's Zionism, that's Frankism, that's Sabatanism, that's what I'm saying. So other Jews don't believe in that. So if they're saying that you're a loser if you're not. They're talking to the Orthodoxy, they're talking to the whatever the ones, the cash Ites, or whatever the hell they are called. They're talking to the people who oppose the state of Israel and Zionism, who happen to be Jews, calling them out and shaming them. But but it works for both, It works depending on you know, what you're audit. He could have just as easily been saying that to white people and Christian to become Christian Zionists. This is an appeal to Zionism and that idea of it. But also again, because they run everything, it's better to just to just concede to that and not try to resist it, is basically the underlying point.
Speaker 9: Still mm hmmmm. Well, of course that just happens to be very convenient for Jews.
Speaker 19: So yeah, enough, And I think that's the mistake that, you know, frankly, people in the pro Israel community make all the times serve an apologetic approach to the way that they're they're pro Israel, or people in the Jewish community speak about anti Semitism. It's almost an apology for you know, can't we just be tolerated saying no, there's an actual value system. That value system actually coincides with traditional Americanism, and that gives you something to do.
Speaker 9: Now, Ben's actually giving us something to really think about here. He's right that America is a deeply flawed nation and probably not even well suited for white people, which is why things have turned out the way they have. Any thoughts on that, I don't know.
Speaker 17: If I'm not you, No, you didn't stump me. I'm thinking about something else, but it's not it's not the right time to say it.
Speaker 2: So very good.
Speaker 9: We'll continue to hear from Ben Shapiro preaching the Yes giving us the the new jew Constitution. According to Ben Shapiro, you play this then sorry, ye buddy, all of this.
Speaker 17: What we're looking what we're looking at is the illusion, the illusion that they control, not the reality, not not real life, not truth. It's the illusion, the deception that they manufacture. So anything that they say in concordance with that. So if they tell you that if you do these things, you'll be a loser, if you don't do these things, or if you do these other things, you'll be they have the control and the power themselves, so which makes this completely Nolan void an artificial because it's not like a divine uh you know, philosophy of life. It's not something that is ordained by the heavens or some sort of thing like that. It's them rewarding others materialistically, which is again artificial world that they control. So it's just basically, come into this artificial contract, come into this bubble that we've created, and it be a good Jew and be jewy to other Jews, and tada, we will reward you for that. Fuck, it's still the same thing is that you only control the material, you only control the artificial. So everything else that's said after this, it's just we're just spinning more more yarn, and we're just spinning more like illusion for the This is what they do constantly. They live in a mystic mindset where they're not actually engaging with reality.
Speaker 9: Yes, and they're quite right, they're quite expert at this. They create the framing. You know, this business of the popularity of discussing things in terms of a narrative. This is actually a very Jewish way to even see things and conceive of things. But we have to discuss things in terms of the narrative, because that's one of the favorite weapons of Jews, Barry Weiss herself. We're going to see a clip a little later where she focuses almost entirely on confessing that her new role, you know, head of CBS, blah blah blah. This new role Barry Weise has is actually one of no longer speaking to centrist politics, but going to what she considers the center left and the center right and having those two have a discussion and making that be the bookends, the boundaries, the left and right boundaries, the retaining walls, beyond which every conversation will be beyond the pale, so that only that which occurs within the predetermined confines of this Barry Weiss window instead of the Overton window. Barry Weiss wants Jews and media to create a new window. And so you're going to be trapped in the Jewish frame. And so yes, we're I'm afraid we can't abandon this business of the narrative because we're living it. You know, we are living it. But we'll go back to the eclip.
Speaker 19: Here you are likely to be a loser. He is a loser.
Speaker 9: Is here you go if you listen to Nick Fuentes right, So here we have the k fabe where Nick Fowennez tells you a whole bunch of things you want to hear. It sounds like everything you want to hear, and then it terminates in a nonsense term called Christian nationalism, which he never defines. And in turn, Ben Shapiro, who supports Christian nationalism because it's an undefined term that goes nowhere, he's going to do the k fabe of oh, if you're listening to Fuentez, you're a loser.
Speaker 19: The basement dwelling, ridiculous loser who spends his days ranting on the Internet to a bunch of other basement dwellers.
Speaker 9: All right, Nick Fowentnz is a millionaire, so he's not a basement well, he's made very wealthy by all of this. In fact, Ben Shapiro, your people might have had something to do with that weird op that happened where some person in France, a rando in France, gave Nick Fowennis two hundred and seventy thousand dollars in bitcoin. I was just two years ago, and who knows the bitcoin tracking for Nick Fowennis has been that's been telling everyone he's been doing very well, when you check the Nick fowlynns on the blockchain, he's been doing very well. So the op is working.
Speaker 19: Benny, don't be one of those people. You don't have to be that. You can actually go get a job, you can get married, you can have a girl friend.
Speaker 9: Okay, so you can depoliticize or listen to Nick flyent Is. That's your choice. See, it's a fucking OpenD you can't.
Speaker 19: Actually you'll make something of yourself in this world. And it was, it was really fun. There's one point where actually Tucker made some sort of disparaging reference to flint Has about oh.
Speaker 9: Right, here's the Tucker, he's the third leg of the.
Speaker 19: Stool of this when he was doing an interview with another delightful person, Candice Owens, And in the middle of this interview he sort of made a disparaging remark about flint Has and Flints right went right back at him, and you know, you're insulting the basements. Will our stuck? Are those your people? Like you said they were your people? But actually you score them. Here's the thing. Nobody should score in people who are unsuccessful in life when they don't know better. But it's our job to teach them to know better.
Speaker 9: To wait a second, now, he's taking back the basement dweller, saying that maybe they don't know better. Well, Ben, how do they not know better when they've had k through twelve Jewish curriculum instructing them, and then they sign student loans that they don't understand that enslave them to high interest payments, and then in that debt servitude, they can't afford a house or get married, which is why they end up as basement dwellers. You motherfucker. So why don't you take your role and embrace it. Why don't you tell everyone about your muscular judaism, how you go into the world and affect people's lives that way? What's wrong?
Speaker 16: Ben? Right?
Speaker 19: It is not good. If you listen to Exfluence says, there is no way your life gets markedly better. In fact, it gets markedly worse. If you listen to the life prescriptions of Andrew Tata, your life will get worse, not better. You will end up alone, joyless, with no purpose in life. You will end up not being very wealthy. You'll you'll made him wealthy by giving him your money, by being grifted upon.
Speaker 9: But I thought it was a basement, d all, None of this makes any sense? Yeah, well we go.
Speaker 17: You can be a basement to alerter and still day trade and be a millionaire. Just it has to do with your motivation to get out of the fucking house. So it's not a it's not really, it doesn't.
Speaker 9: It's not.
Speaker 17: It's not an indicator of how much success or wealth you have. It just means you probably are alone, You probably jerk off too much, and you don't get out its do those fagots say now, touch grass, get touch grass, go fuck yourself. It's always a Karen that says that shit. The person that's the most self deluded and has absolutely no clue is what all is going on. It's typically a female telling you to go touch grass the funk off?
Speaker 15: Right?
Speaker 9: Well right, I suggest touch ass? And what was its female ass? That's better anyway. Nick Folenz doesn't have any problem. I don't think he has to matter. He's got a lot of cat boys coming over the house.
Speaker 17: You know, I'm going to agree with him that listening to any of these people isn't going to benefit your life. How does that work? How does you have to apply things in order for things to just listening to fucking anything doesn't make anything better because I heard it. No, it's it's a ridiculous way of framing a thought because listening to them, then what influences you to take an action one way or the other. Then okay, so it's you then, and it has to do with your energy and how you use it that makes you either a success or a failure, not what you fucking listen to. I can listen to all kinds of shit. It doesn't mean that it's going to influence me to do something a different way. And if I'm listening to Nick fuentis to decide how I'm going to think. No, you go to these other What attracts people most people other people are retarded in their followers, but is that you've already on your own through your own experience and says your own wisdom gained through life, the own your own stuff that you've read, your personal experience, what they call g nosis. When you when you discover the things and other people are saying things that you yourself have discovered, well, then you're going to lean towards relating to that until you realize that they're full of shit and they're just using these little nuggets here in order to manipulate you into thinking and trusting them, because they're just part of the fucking distraction still, and that's where all of these people lie. Depending on whatever flavor that you like, If you like the Ben Shapiro jew flavor, if you like the Nick Fuentez pretend fucking uh white national flavor, whatever the fuck it is, it doesn't matter if you. If you if you have to identify and make your whole entire identity about these people rather than your own self, well, those people kind of deserve to kind of all be thrown in a pile like books and burn, don't they.
Speaker 9: Yes, Well, notice speaking in the books, notice how Ben Shapiro's advice is the e either or choice of you can depoliticize or you can go be a loser. Listening to Candice Tucker and Nick Fluens, you notice he doesn't tell anybody go read a book or any legitimate way to improve your life. He doesn't tell you to engage in deep thinking and actual critical thinking, not the fake critical thinking you've been taught in your high school classes. So you notice as none of that advice and you don't get any of that advice frankly from Tucker or Fuenas either, and I'm tired. I stopped writing back, by the way to the people with the emails. The Fuentas fans come out of the woodwork every time I play a monologue or discuss Nick Foennas. But I'm just encouraging everyone to just stand stand back a little and get like a bird's eye view. Look at the Nick Fouenna's curriculum. Okay, imagine this. We're like a math class and he teaches everyone like legitimate mathematics, complex mathematics because he does some pretty sound geopolitical analysis. I'm going to say it. But then imagine that the math class every day ends with having it drilled into your head that four plus four is five, okay, and that's the that's the equivalent of Nick fue Is. He tells you a bunch of things that are correct, and in the end he says Christian nationalism, which is civic nationalism, which is also undefined, which ps to the extent it is defined, we already have it and that's how we got here. So how the fuck can the thing that got us here be the way we get out of this problem. It's also retarded I don't have the heart to even write back to these people.
Speaker 17: If if you I mean, if if there's something that you seek and you've it's like it's one thing to come across it or have it shoved in your face when you're looking through your feet in the morning. It's another thing to you know, require them to help you understand things. If you're if you're hanging on these people to help you understand stuff. Uh for you anybody to think that Candice nick Ben live live in any of these people are genuine? The Jews are more honest with their hatred.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah.
Speaker 17: But the the other side of it, the controlled opposition distraction that gets people to start identifying as being a graper and bullshit like that. No, these people are not sincere or genuine. I don't care if they hang around with people that are. They might not understand it yet, or they might be in business together and that's the reason why they, like like Jake Shields and Nick foint As hang out together. But how much of this is for optics? You know what I mean? Like, I don't know about you, but I don't typically go out to Utah and hang out with bizarre and go and fucking hiking, you know what I mean. It's just it's not my life. I don't know these people like that, and if I did, I'd be a little suspicious of myself as to why.
Speaker 9: I know these people. If you were in that set of people where you you felt like you belonged, then so only you know, like the Joe Rogan crew, Suddenly you'd be maybe out there hunting with Joe Rogan. I wouldn't necessarily condemn you for that, but you'd always have to maintain awareness, Like I'm in a click of people who who live in Ivory Tower, rarefied air type of life. And these are not very dangerous h yes, oh god, yes, extremely dangerous.
Speaker 17: And I'm not talking about them directly, I'm talking about the people around them, you know.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Joe Rogan's handlers and managers, and you like you don't think, you don't think Joe Rogan has someone called a producer, Well he does, and that person's Jewish. So yeah, that's who you got to look out for. He's the one who calls smoothly and next thing you know, you got problems at your doorstep. Right Yeah.
Speaker 17: Yeah, they decide when they're going to let the wolves out, you know, let the hounds out on you. And that's how you know, especially when when you have people like the ADL and the SBLC naming you, it's probably part of a scheme or a what do you call it a it's a work. They're doing a work on you, because you know, this is another way to catapult people in popularity. If they don't like you, they would quietly dismantle your life. If they are making a bunch of you know, publications, you know, publishing different articles on you, they are doing that to attract followers for you. For them to build somebody up is just as easy as when they try to tear someone down. If they condemn them for all these stupid Jewish reasons, it's going to make the other half of people who don't agree with the ADO and don't like them to start to be curious about this character that they don't like so much. There must be something about that guy. And that is a stupiter story right there, Stupeter is SBOC ADL. Come on, guys, what do you think, who do you think is making this guy? There's not a lot there, uh on the level of like he's a bound up, wound up bag of pretty much negative energy. And I'm just gonna leave it at that. You know, there's a lot of people, pretty you know, involved in making him sound good and making him sound like he. I mean, he probably has enough of a mind to have disdain for people. It came out in his rap music. It came out and everything else he used to do. If you ever watched the stuff he did as a as a bounty hunter quote unquote, it it's really just a glorified uh.
Speaker 9: Mail's bonds or whatever.
Speaker 17: But if you ever saw how he treated people and how he talks about people and any of that stuff and any of his rap music, he thinks very highly of himself, just like a jew, and wants everybody else to fucking die.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 9: I think he's a tough guy as well, Yeah, real tough. Yeah right right over.
Speaker 17: Glorifies every little aspect of himself. He goes to the gym once, he's like, well, I go to the gym too much.
Speaker 9: You know, it's like fucking yourself pathetic. Yeah, Well, he reminds me of the guy who talks about fighting way too much. It's like you've not actually you've not actually been punched in the nose anyone who's actually been punched in the nose, you're not looking forward to that experience again anytime soon, And you don't run around talking tough about Also anyone who actually scraps a little bit. You've lost as many as you've won, and anyone who says different is lying.
Speaker 17: Yeah, that second part is true. But I mean there's people out there that are a little bit that they enjoy the physicality of fights. So it's not really about it's not even maybe about rage, even though if you are disgusted with humans, that helps. But sometimes pain doesn't matter. Sometimes pain is actually part of the experience and it makes it fun. And I'm speaking on my own behalf here, Like I've been in a lot of a decent amount of fights myself. I don't talk about it all the time, but I love to train to box, and I like to train to see. Getting on the ground and rolling around with men isn't my thing, but I know that's important if you're ever going to get into a fight. It's just it's not something I'm really interested in learning. I'd rather be on my feet, good in my hands, and quick able to react. I don't like the whole spinning around in circles and wrestling people. Well, I respected who can do it, because it's pretty amazing. I've been on the other end of that and had my ass handed to me beateing the fuck out of by wrestlers because they're just super good at shit. They don't have to be stronger than you either. They're just really good at leveraging their body weight and your body weight against you.
Speaker 9: You're discussing the instance when Shineade McCarthy beats you at wrestling. Is that true?
Speaker 17: I know who it is.
Speaker 9: Never heard of Kyle and Shade. They were doing martial arts for a while before they broke up, And anyway, I thought it was funny that Shanade. Again, you don't know who she is, so that's going to be like an oblique reference. But so she's a female in our scene who used to put out pro white content very actively, and then she took up martial arts and she was releasing videos of her essentially taking on sparring partners, and she was she was beating men. So that was my that was my thing to laugh at dudes who talk tough and be like, well, go ahead and call Shanade, tell her you want to fight Shanade go ahead, fight a girl anyway.
Speaker 17: Yes, I don't mean like like the type of but it says.
Speaker 9: Yeah, she was a singer, yeah, Shanaid McCarthy. She was married to Kyle Hunt or not. Wow, but they were that sort of civil marriage thing. Yeah. But anyway, let's neither here nor there. Yeah, people mostly mocked her, but I thought she was pretty great. But that's just me. What do I know. Uh, Let's let's let Ben finish.
Speaker 19: And if we don't make that aggressive case on behalf of our own values and yes against those values and not not in a shy way, then we then we deserve to lose.
Speaker 9: There you go, all right, So if we take Ben's advice, we'll just be telling these kakes to go funk off and start asserting ourselves.
Speaker 17: Can we cut that piece off where he says we deserve to lose and then just splace that into every goddamn sure that we play.
Speaker 9: Oh, I like to Actually we deserve to lose.
Speaker 16: You.
Speaker 9: I'm going to edit that out later. It's a good idea. Ben Shapira saying we deserve to lose. I like it, Oh, I like it a lot.
Speaker 17: Turned into a techno song.
Speaker 9: We deserve. Yeah, yeah, you don't know. Well, you know this Melanie Phillips. Of course everyone's familiar with this woman. If you're not familiar with her by name, just wait till you see her here she is. All right, let me show you me. But oh no, did I stop the screen?
Speaker 15: I did?
Speaker 17: All right, It's very difficult. It's very hard to tell if I'm ever gonna when I telegram you, if you're going to see the messages after. So when you had sent me the thing, I was like, yeah, I'm in the grocery story. Now the lines are really long, becau I'm getting stuff Thanksgiving dinner.
Speaker 9: Oh it's cool, dude, Yeah, yeah, come on whenever you can slash want. I understand if things come up. No worries, no worries, I just enjoy. Oh my god, take a look at this. So you've seen her. This bird beak jewis and this is a Jewish scionis activist from the.
Speaker 17: Jewish peas inverted about their fucking shit everything, rage against the hate. They hate everybody. They're just using other people's hate against each other. And their ideas of a solution is more violence and suppression of your free speech, which is the most demonic, despotic thing possible. This is what makes it so irritating.
Speaker 9: Yeah, this is what makes them irritate. Right, this is what's so maddening about Jews, which is why people end up saying, you know what, your behavior has made it such that we have to do something about you, and then they cry pogram program. This is always how it goes. And she's about to do the same thing this Melanie Phillips at a pro Israel conference. She's about to do the bit where she mocks Christianity as a Jewish sect that got slightly out of hand. Blah blah blah. She's going to discuss the values that everybody in the West holds dear are Jewish value. She's going to do that bit again. And this, of course is how she talks about her allies.
Speaker 17: So we can just say, hey, we're oh, no, no, man, we're not really, we're not hating, we're raging. We're on the rage side of it. So don't worry about it. We're on there, we're on the right, we're on the correct side of the honest thinkers. We're against the hate, we're raging against it.
Speaker 9: The name of our conference next year is going to be rage against the Jews.
Speaker 6: We are seeing an alliance, an unholy alliance between the left and the Islamists.
Speaker 9: And a lot Okay, first of all, we're not really seeing that, but your lips to God's ears, lady, what's happening at all?
Speaker 17: That's not at all true what they're saying.
Speaker 9: No, we're not that.
Speaker 17: I've seen a bunch of people that are like, you know, they have the pro there the anti you know these people and what they stand for type of channels, And then they'll also show a video of somebody going around a town and tearing down Palestinian flags as if to state that fuck them both, which is like, okay, but when somebody's the victim and you understand that it's an injustice, I wouldn't raise their flag either. I don't think that's the way that you know, Oh, that just shows that you have an identity issue if you're holding up somebody else's flag anyway, But if you understand that it's wrong, what kind of message are you sending If you're also in your same channel showing how much you despise them. I'm starting to wonder if they're despising them for the right reasons. Or if it's just a ploy, because if you have if it's like you have to choose and select all the things that the main flow of information accepts or to make an identity. So if you don't like the Jewish thing, you have to love the Palestinian thing. If you don't, you know, I mean it just or the Trump aspect that goes into there too, or you know, the if you don't like police violence, then you must be a fucking liberal who hates who wants to defund the police when it could just be no cops or tyrannical assholes. Do you understand, It's like they the more complicated issue an indusue is are the more aspects of it, the more they try to steer you into the most ignorant way of looking at things and simplify it to where you cann't just be It couldn't just be that you hate the Jews because they're evil and trying to murder you, and Palestinians happen to represent a group right now that they're doing that too, that maybe if we stop them from doing one, they might it might stop them from doing it to us. Type of thing doesn't mean that we love Muslims. It just means that killing. And besides, thirty percent of them were Christians. It just means that we don't think that it's cool to just go have your way with any human being and murder them, because it's not killing, it's murdering. Killing is what you would do. And two people who murder, because that's justice. When there's a the K word is involved, it's justice. It's balancing the scales.
Speaker 9: Anyway. Well, no, this much is true, right, of course, we're you know, we're looking at well, looking at a phenomenon where this becomes relevant. Let's share this tab instead. So here's Jake lang Uh. He is typifying the zionist activist in the guys of anti Islamist and pro Christian. But Lang is Jewish.
Speaker 17: Yeah, this guy right here, Yeah, this guy, he's fucking When I first saw this guy and I was and then I say, the guy, the pimple headed, little skinny fuck that I've seen before interviewing him and asking him questions. I didn't even know that this guy was already a public figure. I'm just all I said, is hello, officer agent. So and so I was like, look at this haircut, look at his demeanor. I said, this is all contrived, it's all bullshit. And then they're trying to burn a fucking karan, which again that's not the right way to do things. But even the guy that pulls up in the truck and says he would kill them, and he's like a black Muslim guy, I'm like, even he's fucking fake. This whole entire thing is just captured for your optics, the entire part, it's all a spectacle. It was all bullshit in quitting this laying fact. And that's before I know un that he was Jewish, or knew that he was actually a person that was a public figure, and I first caught him like this is all bullshit, like this, how do people gave me get caught up in this well?
Speaker 9: Because well, like we had Paul on yesterday, it's easy to hate on some muzzy pulling up saying he's going to kill everybody who disses the Quran, Like that's easy to hate. But here's the thing. Here's the thing, people and Jews. In fact, everything you would despise and dislike about the Islamic people is more true about Jews. So this is how you know it's an op. So Jews have their weird kind of food what's it called halaka some shit, and then the muzzies have their halal food. It's literally the same business about the noe pork and all of this and not mixing the meat and the cheese and all of this.
Speaker 17: It's the same disgusting way of torturing and murdering the animal. Two or is that not true?
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's all the same. Bit, it's all the same. Yep, that's the same, because it's just Abrahamic dietary shit, that's all it is.
Speaker 17: Yeah, and their opinions on three year old girls and nine year old boys I think are pretty damn close to the same.
Speaker 9: Too, Pretty close yep. Which is again, why if you despise these muzzies, which hey, who could blame you, why don't you apply that same hatred to Jews? Oh you've been tricked into thinking Jews have whatever discovered and created Western civilization or some fucking lie. Well, the Jews weren't even slaves in Egypt, so you think they wouldn't lie about creating Western civilization? So fuck off. You know, this is just a Jew. This lang is a kike and he's running around somehow by the way, he's throwing bacon on Kuran's, he's cursing out the town councils, He's he's shitting all over town hall meetings. He's causing scenes and literal riots. He's literally causing riots. This is his incitement to riot, which is a crime in America. And it's weird he never gets arrested. It's almost like he's doing an op. As you've already made the point, right, and.
Speaker 17: The fact that he's Jewish means nothing that he's saying here is sincere because he doesn't address that, he doesn't point this out. He's bringing in a whole other thing. It's part of it's part of it because they're both in the hand in hand. They fucking work together all the time.
Speaker 9: You're this fucking guy. Yeah, he's doing the bit where this is counter gi hot. To be clear, when I suggest that you're being fooled by counter gi hot, ops, I'm not suggesting you support Muslims. I don't care about Muslims. But once you look at your Muslim crime rate and then go check the nigger crime rate and see who's the bigger problem, you don't need to worry about somewhere around less than one percent of muzzies in America. You don't got to worry about that. You know what the real problem is in America. Okay, it might be it might be Niggers, but it's actually Jews. It's this two percent of Jews here, disproportionate and illegitimate power. Yeah, they literally bring them in for the cultural class you're watching, and then they turn it into the clash of civilizations to justify overseas wars. Fuck.
Speaker 17: You know, you know how the Jews operate to they look down on us for having to go out and do these ops, to have to explain to the sheep, the fucking boy who you're supposed to hate and why. It's like these people are so stupid, like anybody should find this, like we did such a good job subverting their minds and demoralizing them that they don't even even know who to get mad at. So we got to go out there and teach them. If you're white, you should hate blacks and everybody else. If you're or if that doesn't work, if you're a Christian, you should hate the Muslims. Here, let me teach you how to do this, but don't ever talking about the Jews, because then you're an anti semle.
Speaker 9: That's right, Then you're gonna then you've got to rage against the hate.
Speaker 6: Okay, the conduct which has turned language and thought in itself inside out to produce an image of demonic Jewish control over the world. It is as if we are living through a posthumous victory of both Stalin and Hitler. Why has this happened?
Speaker 17: There are many reasons.
Speaker 6: Complicated Holocaust guilt by the West is part of it. The idea that they can never again have the reality of the jew as victim. They have to cast the Jew instead as the victim iszer to escape their own historic guilt, not just for the Holocaust but the centuries of Jewish persecution.
Speaker 9: Wow. Take that in hm hmm, unrecking believable. Yeah, this is like hutzbar on display. What's going on?
Speaker 17: And then my fucking computer is being retarded, that's all. It's just started locking up on me.
Speaker 9: Oh, it doesn't like the raging against the Jewish hate.
Speaker 6: We have the rise of identity politics based on the hatred of the Western nation state.
Speaker 9: Ah See how they do that. They conflate your hatred of the Jewish identity with the hatred of Western civilization nation states, well, Jews.
Speaker 6: The hatred of Western culture itself.
Speaker 9: On the response.
Speaker 17: And corruption of the of the western of the West. Isn't that what they do? Everything is happening because of their places in power and finance. And then it's like the just the complete absence, you know, the detachment from that to then blame some other construct or structure or or what do you call it, trend on anything, but their fucking manipulation drives me absolutely insane. You do to people, you're describing what you've done on purpose, and then you're going to you're gonna you're gonna frame it in a different way and say, this is the problem. You created the problem and you knew that, and you're now you're going to come up with a fuck up solution that makes us even more you know, deeper into the abyss.
Speaker 9: Thanks thanks Jews, Yeah, thanks Jews. You know, and we can we can thank Jews for some things. Actually, though, Bbe Dan, we can suggest that Douglas Rushkoff is a Jew who wrote a book that thankfully describes how Jews are a corrosive force.
Speaker 33: And here is juda Ism dangerous to everybody, to every race to every nation, to every idea, is that we smash things that aren't true. We don't believe in the boundaries of nation state, we don't believe in the ideas of these individual gods that that, you know, to protect individual groups of people. These are all artificial constructions, and Judaism really teaches us how to see that in a sense, our detractors have us right, and that we are a corrosive force. We're breaking down the false god of all nations and all people because they're not real, and that's very upsetting to people.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 17: Again again, the complete like one that they do. It's constantly like a tumbler, right. Oh yeah, it's a complete and complete and absolute inversion. They do not follow any god. They would they would, Oh God, man, just to listen to these fucking people talk to.
Speaker 9: Guys, isn't raging because there's so much you'd have to stop him every fifteen words, and you'd have to you have to flip it around, recontextualize it, call them out on their own bullshit, and by then they'd have four other arguments. They're just enraging. Yeah, it's the nature of the Kai.
Speaker 17: They their their their existence in Greece is why mythos and consideration of pagan and all this other bullshit exists in the first place, because it was it was their cult, their saturn cold that were terrorforming and changing these old heroes that were real people into a mythology and then changing and like completely inverting their attributes so that the story said something completely different when they were done with it. And then they point at the people who venerated their heroes who were real people, and said that they're polytheists. They weren't even gods, they were that all that, all that happened under their under their manipulation. And then they turn around and using Christianity too, saying the same thing that these are pagans and none of that's, none of that is real. The only the only people who are literally following the false god who is evil are them the son the Sun. The sun worshiped cult of whatever you want to call it, the Gothic Arian people was a monotheistic uh belief system that brought with it baptism, marriage, a family life concept, not orgies and disgusting depravity, and the belief even one benevolent creator. So how did that become pagan and polytheistic in their heads.
Speaker 9: It's all them.
Speaker 17: It's all their manipulation in their impression that they give upon other people, so that you don't look any people into your own history.
Speaker 9: Yeah, well, Jews worshiped themselves, so they're ones to speak about anything. And of course the fall of Rome was because of Jews. It all started with coin clipping and caveat Emptur and ended in the barbarians within the gates. So they're responsible for everything you've mentioned regarding Mythos and more.
Speaker 6: By Western intellectual elites on the West's core values and the onslaught on the West's core values has meant an onslaught on Judaism because it is Judaism. Although Christianity is of course the infrastructure upon which the West is based. But Christianity didn't come from nowhere. One could say Christianity was a Jewish sect that slightly out of hand.
Speaker 9: Excuse me, Yeah, I mean if I were God fearing Christian I'd be a little bit upset about that.
Speaker 17: I'll use that everybody in the West religion are five thousand plus years old. These people were didn't even have a fucking creation story until about two thousand years ago when they made one up in the period.
Speaker 9: Well here you are citing facts again. That's the that's the enemy of the jew.
Speaker 6: Yes, Oh, fundamentally you're raging against the hate Jewish values.
Speaker 9: We're very shy of saying that, right. All right, well we need a palate cleanser. This one comes from bush Master. Oh she's adorable. All right, let's go ahead and check it out.
Speaker 21: Me the d.
Speaker 8: What please?
Speaker 3: Okay, Ryan Comedy Club, seven pm.
Speaker 28: Open mic, three.
Speaker 3: Minutes, me on a mic mic, swell round, something like that, Monday night.
Speaker 9: All right, I guess now we know, we know the kind of lady Bushmaster likes. He might be going to her club there, he might be traveling. You never know, go see her the comedy club.
Speaker 17: But the more and more I become more in touch with myself and honest with myself, and I come to these realizations about life, the more and more that I only will listen to a female, I mute.
Speaker 9: It's just.
Speaker 17: They've gotten out of control.
Speaker 9: Well some, yeah, I mean there's different qualities.
Speaker 17: Well, let's be honest, though, in nature and naturally, when we were allegedly the strongest our nation ever has been, let's look in seventeen ninety one, how many women were in politics?
Speaker 9: The rest my fucking case, right right? All right, well I'll send what here you go. This is what Dan sent, and he said, only listen to this on mute. All right, let's see what you oh? I see why? All right? Well that makes sense, right, this is much better on mute. That's true. Yeah, Clayton in there. Get you follow Clayton too, Yeah, after you've had him on ye, I started following Clayton, and then, which is weird, I follow Clayton, and then whoever len kas Poliski somehow is indended to so he must follow Clayton. This is how it works. And somehow he's a fan of these gals, I guess. However, However, the thing I don't really even understand how this all works. Somehow, somehow they figure out that you're a white, heterosexual male, and then this stuff will come. When you're looking for political things, you'll get You'll get like delicious rear ends all day. That's how the algorithm does you. That's how it does you.
Speaker 17: If that's how that's funny. If that's the way they manipulate, then that's fine. That's why you take the roll down.
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 17: Well, I don't. I still don't like your plan, but okay.
Speaker 9: Right constracted, but it really is libido dominono. I mean that's it's like a real thing, you know.
Speaker 17: Can can we can we just throw out just one, one quick statement and then move on about uh Phil Field security needs to I think it's that's how I pronounced the last name. He needs to be uh uh sidelined, benched when talking about the liberty he was. That's not why everybody knows about the liberty, the reason why people even are actively talking about it. Like right now I'm looking on on you of a video put out by Jake Shields, and they're talking about Phil, not about the person who actually was able to make sense out of the fucking alcoholic retard and actually his book for him David Gherry, True, you know what I mean. So it just it just bothers me that that guy, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, and everybody think they always look it through the filter of Phil, but that it wasn't Phil's doing well.
Speaker 9: Phil is the guy who was only interesting because a historian interviewed him and then contextualized it all and put in the right the right clippings and the right references and the right citations and then made sense of the story and also contextualized it because you know, uh, tyranny doesn't really understand that this was a signal intelligence operation on the sea, and that there were geopolitical implications of it, and that under the Jews rubric of them defending themselves quote unquote, they thought they had reason to do it, which is why it's also not just maniacal Jews out of nowhere. It was actually very much a strategic thing that they did. But then see, the story becomes really really complex, and most people just like the drunken Philterney version of it. They shot us up and they were guys dying, falling off with a boat and stuff. Yeah, it's much easier.
Speaker 17: So the more recent post on x as somebody saying, you know, don't don't deny it, own it. You know, we did it because they were doing they were they were collecting America was collecting intel that they were that they were sharing with Egypt like that none of that makes sense.
Speaker 9: Well, they were they were collecting intel, but they weren't sharing it with Egypt. The Jews paranoid that we were sharing it with Egypt, which again, see if you know the full story. If you understand what Dave Gahari knows, then when the Jew uses that own it shit, that's an opportunity to further take them down a notch as opposed to if all you understood was the Field Turney version minus the Dave Gahari additions, then you'd be twice as ritire started being beat up by a kike with the own it ship. All right, the reason we're looking at a melanop.
Speaker 17: But they didn't they didn't notify anybody in our in our government to say, hey, we're gonna we're gonna just, you know, randomly attack our neighbors today, So keep your boats away from that that could see anything or hear anything. They didn't. They didn't do that. They just went out on a tirade.
Speaker 9: Yeah, they just do whatever they want all the time. That's who the Jews are. As if we didn't notice from their nihilistic murder spray across the hall of them at least, and to be.
Speaker 17: As bold as to attack it just goes to show you who really owns what and who's who's controlled by what. Oh yeah, it's it's a it's a big you know, neon sign indicator that we were already occupied controlled territory before there was ever Israel. But this is just how they've you know, this, this parasitic forest jumps like a flea onto the back of a different area and then starts destroying that place too.
Speaker 9: True, Yeah, I was momentarily muted, but yes, it's a reminder that that liberty incident being in what was it during the Six Day War, which would make it nineteen sixty seven, So that means the Jews had solidified power to the point where they they'd already gotten away with the assassination of JFK and sixty three, So by sixty seven their power is absolute. Right it may it may be to some outward eye, someone looking at the US government in retrospect, maybe you see evidence of like a little battle in the intelligence agencies, or there's still a remnant of Albion, there's still a remnant of you know, the white ascendant power class. But that was actually waning by then, and the Vietnam War was sort of the last hurrah of idious Albion. And then after that the Jews they amplified all the terrible aspects of the Vietnam War at home using the culture wars to make a revolution on us soil, push in the drugs entirely politically neutralize an entire generation or two of people. And from that point forward, the Jews power was absolutely ascended.
Speaker 17: And I mean, well, not only the Bolshevik revolution that we funded, but one in World War two. All were going to further the interests of the international Jewish banker and you know, cult and Judaism at large or Zionism. And then I would argue that so was the Korean War, which still I mean, how do we not do anything there? Like there were so many lines and three all that bullshit that you know, suppressed us the ability to do anything. Every time we go to try to stop communism, somehow we fail miserably interesting how that works, weirdly, so strange. And then with this with Vietnam, like Israel location wise, they benefited greatly from that too, because Lansky was involved in that shit too, and the money from the Poppies and Lage it was going to fund more Israel gangster actions.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, there was also a lot of military stock that was stolen and transferred to Israel and the Holy Land for their wars. Yeah, of course, but that's like ancillary. It's undeniable that the Vietnam War was not necessarily a quote unquote Jewish agenda. So we're sort of the last hurrah of the little remnant of the power class within the State Department and the intelligence agencies, and the Jews saw it happening and said, oh, we can use this, and then they sure did. They again they amplified all the most terrible aspects at home and pushed the drugs in mkulture, etc. And next thing you know, they've lost the generation or two entirely depoliticize these people, turned them into retarded hippies.
Speaker 17: Yeah, and that was actually just quelch a movement that was happening organically for less government at the time.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, there was that libertarian streak that pops up every now and then white people, and there was also very much like an anti war thing, which the Jews funded in the case of Vietnam, but also understood this is a double edged sword when we want to take this neo konagenda, which ps The neo cons were in their nascent form somewhere around that around that Six Day War, so they would have been looking at this and saying, well, we can fund this end of it today, and we can fund the other end of it tomorrow. We can rattle the chains of these retards and we can get them to fight their own government in the name of anti war. We can also rattle the chains in the right way and make them go to war mm, which which of course they did and the reason ugly Melanie Phillips is up on the screen yet again, this time she's in Jerusalem. This is a clip I kept from July, and I kept it because it's one for the ages she talks about. It's important that the Goyam be religious, and it's better that they be Christians, but the kind of Christians that love Jews.
Speaker 36: So here you go concerning being religious. So coming back to being civilized. The two different agendas, one of who sit with us today that says that the should be no, they shouldn't be like religious Christians. And the second is Hazzoni is Denis Brage or maybe other conservative indellectuals to say to them, be good, good Christians. So which agenda do you think is the best?
Speaker 27: Be good Christian, but please be good Christians of the kind of Christian that love us, because it's possible. I mean, you know, do I have to say the obvious Jesus was a Jew.
Speaker 9: Here we go.
Speaker 16: Uh.
Speaker 27: It does come as a bit of a shock to some Christian audiences that I try that on Daniel.
Speaker 9: Was Jesus a Jew? Nope, don't tell Melanie Phillips.
Speaker 17: If I if I if I'm black and I'm born in in uh in?
Speaker 29: Uh?
Speaker 17: What do you call it France?
Speaker 9: In my in my French? I don't know.
Speaker 17: So you can be born anywhere and not be from the and not be of the ethnic quality that they're saying just because some place was called Judah or whatever.
Speaker 9: The fuck.
Speaker 17: No, and by the way, is a guy he had to be if the story plot device of Jesus is real at all, then he had to show up in the place where the biggest problem, if the biggest affront to the benevolent creator resided. He didn't pop up in let's again, say France or anywhere else. He popped up where there was a huge den of vipers and gave them the last final ultimatum. It was our fault for not doing the next step. It's like, okay, he threw that. He threw that. They threw that offer in God's face and tortured and killed the messenger. Okay, so that's our q to take care of these people and rid them of our you know, of our nuisance or whatever. Again, I'm trying not to say a different word.
Speaker 9: Because ye, well I agree, of course, the where the Son of God was sent it's literally the least confusing part of anything in the Bible. It makes perfect sense because if you were, if you were to like put on the godhead helmet and you're thinking to yourself, hmm, I've got to save these this miserable lot. So to do that, I've got to send my only son to the most miserable of the lot, right, because he's then going to be the most stark. He's going to have a stark backdrop of the shittiest people on the planet. He could have sent him anywhere, and he sends them to these fucking Jews. So you send them to the shittiest people where he'll shine most brightly. Like that that part of it, actually, it actually makes a whole lot of sense, you know.
Speaker 17: Right, And if you're if you're if you're doing an intervention, you don't want to start off and freaking Tibet or fucking you know, China. If you're trying to if you eventually have to be in this area of the world in order to actually confront the people that you're here to do an intervention on, it's best to be to be in the same area from start to finish, right.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you don't evangelize on the fucking moon if you're dealing with Jews, of course. I mean, it'd be nice if we did put all the Jews on the moon, but we're not there yet. By the way, somehow we've made it to nine point fifty with zero donos everybody, so step up if you I know, listen, it's been two weeks for me. He was walking four weeks. You've had two weeks dry uh huh oh boy. Well, I don't know. These people know. I don't have hot sauce. I do this for a living. So hopefully they hopefully they take don't take umberge with my criticism. Anyway, we'll see, we'll see. All let me drop this on them and.
Speaker 19: A shekel for the good guy.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 9: I encourage you to do what you can to support what you want to see more of in the world.
Speaker 3: But you game learning.
Speaker 28: Fuck you, Davis Leerman, Fuck you game me. Davis Lerman, fuck you game, Daman Davis Lrman.
Speaker 9: That woman speaking, that's Shaneid McCarthy. Is it in all my drops? Yeah?
Speaker 17: But anyway, she was saying your name.
Speaker 9: She knew you well. I was on Renegade. She was not a fan. To be clear, this is not reciprocated. So just because I think Shanade was wonderful doesn't mean Shanid thought I was wonderful. I want to be real clear about that.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so I thought, you know, she had a I think a lot of people misjudged her. So she had a very difficult background. They were very critical of her, and so she would fly off the handle and be a little irrational sometimes. I think because she was being a woman. Well there's that, and if you understood her background, you'd be like, well, actually she's doing pretty great. But that was just me, not everyone. Not everyone's into the understanding game, I suppose. Anyway, So this, uh right, there's the the beak, the beak build Jews with the glasses and now we're going to get into the jew whining and yeah, just wait till, just wait to see this action. You're going to love this.
Speaker 17: So what I mean by this, I'm trying to understand this, says Harry gave him. I think he's talking about fill what was true or gave us what was true in the book. I don't know even the guy on the boat, I guess who's talking about Phil Ben refuse to tell the truth and suck kaike cock.
Speaker 9: Yes, so this is Bushmaster six, a who's based as fuck.
Speaker 29: Uh.
Speaker 9: He's former military and now tells all young men do not sign up and serve this country because you're just serving the agenda of Jews. So I think what he's saying is Gahari told the truth as much as Tierney told it. And he says even the guy in the boat refused to tell the truth and suck kaike k cock. I think he's referring to there are people who don't give proper testimony about the liberty. So it is a mixed bag.
Speaker 17: Yeah, there's a lot of people that were on the boat. Tho are survivors that still feel like they're under an NDA or act like they are. Maybe they were. Non disclosure agreement is just you know, a sensation, as in like I don't want to end up a on the wrong side of the ground, meaning.
Speaker 9: I just realized Ballbusters gave the five. He broke uh, he broke the seal, as they say, and that it works, you know, well hopefully, right, hopefully this will start a streak of proper support. But in the meantime, I've got to change that ticker me. All right, we were midpoint in our jew analysis, which, let's face it is not always pleasant, but it's the kind of h it's the kind of homework we have to do. And so we've got Barry Weiss, Ben Shapiro and Dan Center. You're about to hear from Dan Center S. E. N. O. R. And he's going to tell the Jewish Leadership Conference how they benefited from Jewish ethnic networking in their personal lives and they discuss how Jews should best use their significant capital. They admitted to advance the interests of their community. Here we go. That's the old what's that about?
Speaker 17: That's the call all day. I mean, that's what they always do. They they are in complete control of the finances up and down. But it's required and expected of them to always invest back into their own people to further their agenda in destroying the world and giving it to them.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, even if you have a.
Speaker 17: Massive a fortune. You know, there might be some generational wealth allowed because you're giving it to other demons that are going to be doing more demon shit, But a lot of that money is going to be going into different causes and an effort to further your dominance of the over the world as a collective.
Speaker 9: And the Jews have this, don't have that.
Speaker 17: If we had that, we would be living more communistically and probably wouldn't like our lives very much. But it is how they're winning. It's definitely how they're winning.
Speaker 9: We could dig in on that a little bit, because I'm not sure I agree that we would if we were to adopt the idea of supporting white people.
Speaker 17: No, the communistic part of I mean from there, the way that the Cahol operates and how they live under very strict you know, tumutic law and all those other ship like. No, it's very communistic. Communism is is created by them. It's the way that they, even the Jews themselves live, they don't. They don't. They treat each other like shit too. They rob each other. They you know, if you're not if you're a feel that means you're playing it too straight. They hate those people too. You have to be a criminal and the schemer in other wise and otherwise you're not respected, you know, and if you do work your labor, you're ostracized and condemned and possibly even targeted for death because they're not supposed to work or show the world that they can like these are all. These are all things that they pound into your head as a child, as a Jew, not the vis outing in the ass, probably too, because they still do that through their kids.
Speaker 9: Well yeah, well, although Jews love to tell the lie that they were slaves who built the pyramid, so they lie about that. It's weird. We've never seen a Jew actually do any work. And then you're the ones who built the pyramid. That's weird. It's just something doesn't compute.
Speaker 17: Yeah, oh no, it's the black people.
Speaker 29: Ha ha.
Speaker 17: Really come on, have you seen I could? I could believe maybe Chinamen built built something, but not not a bunch of.
Speaker 16: Right.
Speaker 9: Well yeah again, who knows? I mean ages of old mysteries like that. They don't actually hold much for me, but the mystery of why or how juice have so effectively inculcated support for their own people within their people. Uh, if you're saying it's there's some dimension of sort of uh like communism as an emergent property of their hallakic living or whatever the fuck they do. I guess I don't know if we should imitate that part of it. But white people should definitely be supporting. White people should definitely be supporting each other, and they should be They should try to do this aspect of it right.
Speaker 17: Because they owned the finances and the whole concept of it and do all the printing and all that stuff. It's a lot easier for them to only a mass wealth if under the understanding that that wealth is intended for their agendas, godless of food's holding it at the time, you know, understaying so if Amazon watches shit tout of money Bezos is still expected that you know this is going to go towards more Jewish interests.
Speaker 9: Oh yes. However, I will say this though about Jews. Jews will support each other even if it's not quote unquote popular. Jews will support each other under any and all circumstances. They don't require there to be like the biggest chat room where the most people can see their donation. They don't do that. That's a white person thing. That's a goofy goyam thing. They're a goofy goyam. I've got three thousand downloads a week and some nights we've got one hundred and fifty people watching, and there's still only a handful of people who consistently donate. So what this tells me is that the goofy goyam are still in full effect. That they show up, they enjoy the content, They do the content communism bit, and they say, you know what, I'm gonna keep my hundred bucks because I want to give it when Devin Stack is on, because his big giant chat, his busy chat. They'll all see me give it and then more people will read my accompanying comment. Or I'm going to give it to Nick Fuenees where I get a shout out from Nick, and then all the groy pers will know who I am because that's goofy goyam. Bullshit Jews. They don't engage in that sort of fucking frivolity. Yeah, they don't know when they don't know when more people are going to see their fucking dono.
Speaker 17: Think about it this way, they have more disposable income than your average goy does because of the way they've manipulated and destroyed everybody too, So maybe they need to make that donation count when it can, when it can make the most impact, because they don't have another donation in them.
Speaker 9: Oh sure, it's just the fact that matters. Yeah, I stand by what I said. There's plenty of overlap. But the goofy goyam love. They're addicted to it. They love the idea and in fact, there's shows on FTJ that are nothing but chat interaction, chat and interaction with like rock music, and they're there donoing because they love a bunch of FTJ people seeing their dono. It's a goofy goham thing. They got to be seen doing it and Jews don't have this. They don't have that anchor around their neck. They support what they want to see more of in the world, period, and the fucking story and that's why they're winning.
Speaker 19: So raise Jewish kids that is actually how you get Jewish continuity.
Speaker 26: So then how do you raise Jewish kids again?
Speaker 37: People want all these solutions. The reality is formative experiences, putting kids in actual bubbles, in Jewish bubbles during their formative years. When because that when they're in those Jewish bubbles. That's when Judaism comes alive. And that's also, oh, by the way, while they're forming all their key relationships with their closest friends, who, despite what any of us think, will have much more influence on these kids than any of us will.
Speaker 19: All right through the kids spend their time with So whether it is in a.
Speaker 37: Jewish day school, and I think Jewish day school is like a no brainer, just three data points.
Speaker 19: There's been a series of studies.
Speaker 37: We need white day school One alumni Jewish day schools are two times more likely than their peers to be very proud and very public about the Jewish identity. They're four times as likely to proudly identify and support the state of Israel.
Speaker 19: Okay, today some five percent of non.
Speaker 37: Orthodox Jewish kids in America are in Jewish day schools. That is a tragedy. And if there's one lesson we can take after these last two years, is there should now be a Jewish renaissance in Jewish education and Jewish camping and just figure out that is like and the challenge.
Speaker 9: Well, there could be a Jewish renaissance and they'd be battling against this version of white identity we currently have which terminates in dumb ideas like Christian nationalism. So they might be a Jewish renaissance and they might actually win.
Speaker 17: All they ever talk about is how to effect to indocument and manipulate not only themselves but other Jews. This is I mean, and this is the this is the aspect that everybody seems to miss about. There are a lot of their propaganda is directed at each other, at themselves, to keep the other Jews thinking and doing exactly what they want them to do, and for them to it's like, oh, they'll they'll uh support Israel.
Speaker 8: That you know.
Speaker 17: And when you when you make the focus on whether or not people will support a certain thing and not about whether or not that thing is either morally or justified for its existence or what it's doing or and even its actions, you know that they should be accountable for they they don't talk about the thing that's most important, Well, is there lack of support because what they do is horrifically evil? And if they change that aspect, would it be super easy for other people to support them then? So why wouldn't they just you know, clean up their public in a little And that's not what they're ever going to do. They're they're being more and more brazen about how they completely destroy other, you know, human lives, and yet well, all we have to do is work on the indoctrination and and and the manipulation in order to make them accept that, you know, Israel right or wrong type of shit. It's it's the wrong way to do things. And this just makes them so evil. It's like, don't ever try to actually, you know, lead with nobility because you're incapable of it and you've completely not even attempted that ever in your existence in the last five thousand years, to ever lead with nobility. You'll talk about it, you'll claim it, you'll you'll you'll demand people treat you as if you are you know, the most moral blah blah blah, the most but all of it's it's all bullshit. There's never been one example of anything they've ever built or anything that they've ever stood by. And when they're Jewish counterparts do somethingly evil instead of saying, you know, Leo Frank he was a piece of ship we just owned. We don't, we don't, we don't own that guy, like we don't, we don't want to. You can do what you want because he doesn't represent us. Never no gup talent on that and made everybody else the criminal for taking care of justice, you know, when when when the course were weak, you know. And the other thing that you mentioned too is like their loyalty to other Jews, that is a very Masonic, that's that's part of the Masonic order. And when you when you read any of these books from the eighteen hundreds like I have been, it just explains that this is just because because the Kabbalah is at the root of the Masonic quarter too. So you can say it's you know, the Masonic quoter is mostly Jewish sentiment, or you can say it's mostly Kabbalistic sentiment, but it's the same thing. And they are, you know, they operate even if they're not, you know, on paper free Masons they act. If you ever wanted to study how they how they adhere to one another, you would see it in what has been written down by the Freemasons in their handbooks as to how they should treat other Freemasons. It's exactly how the Jews treat each other.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, yeah, I speak from experience when I say that Masonry in America particularly, but everywhere. Masonry is kaba lah for non Jews. That's what it's always been. And let's give the people what they want. Let's do a rock block. I promised you the Diesels Zappa hit me baby one more time.
Speaker 15: Thing.
Speaker 9: Remember that rock song I told you about, and and Asie and that Zappa the Diezels Apple Kid got together and did Staying Alive and all that. But anyway, we'll play one now, we'll save one for later.
Speaker 38: Oh baby baby, Oh baby, Oh baby baby.
Speaker 14: I was supposed to know.
Speaker 23: That something wasn't right. Oh baby baby, I should.
Speaker 29: You go.
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 23: You're out to side o me now you wanted to be? Tell me babycause I need to know. Now I'll because my lowly nest is killing me. I must confess I still believe.
Speaker 30: When you're now with me, I leave my mind me a side, get me baby one more time.
Speaker 23: And baby baby, the reason I breathe is you. Yeah, you got me blinding. Oh pretty baby, there's nothing that I'm wanted to It's not the way I'm plann show me how you.
Speaker 2: Wanted to be?
Speaker 23: Tell me baby, cause.
Speaker 39: I need to know now copy time. My loly ness is killing me, my mustard fast I still lad.
Speaker 23: When you're not win.
Speaker 7: Me in my mind, give me.
Speaker 14: Give me baby one more time, maybe.
Speaker 16: At a.
Speaker 39: Give me a side and the baby one more time. My only it's killing me.
Speaker 3: I must confess I still be lame.
Speaker 2: You're now we Jilly is.
Speaker 14: Jilly is.
Speaker 29: Time.
Speaker 9: So there you go, all right, and we'll add to screen the right and to stage the screen share. Oh look at that. By the way, number six stepped up along with ballbusters Babe Dan with fifteen make it for total of twenty, thanks buddy. And here is the number six, right, number six.
Speaker 15: Are you number six?
Speaker 16: I am not a number.
Speaker 23: I am a FreeMat.
Speaker 28: Number six exactly a shekel for the good guy.
Speaker 17: Mm hmm.
Speaker 9: Thanks about age. All right, so we'll remove that at that. Back to stage and we are back going over to finish with the jew giving Jews other advice that white people should be giving themselves. Uh, probably no better way to summarize that. All right, So this is Dan center S E. N O R at this Jewish leadership conference. We continue or yeah, right, he's probably one of those Spanish guys.
Speaker 37: Uninteresting when you tell people this, like the big plantheans, they look at you like they only know of giving to the school that their kid went to, or the kids the school they want their kid to go.
Speaker 18: We should have, like the challenge our community and people in this room should be, how can we collectively make Jewish day school the price of Catholic school?
Speaker 16: Right?
Speaker 17: Can we just the next time they all get together in the one room, can we just make sure that they don't get back out of the building?
Speaker 9: Yeah? Can we block the doors and exits and light a fire in the middle of the gymnasium? Yeah? Okay, something that you know in Minecraft. So here's Barry Weiss saying absolutely nothing as always. Are you impressed Barry Weiss? I mean she was paid a quarter yep, a quarter of a billion dollars for her blog that had seven hundred and fifty thousand total views, and now she's the head of CBS and a whole other arms and branches of Jewish media organizations. This is the great Barry Weiss, and she brings the exceptional.
Speaker 17: They just have to make the appearance be that they're exceptional in the in the in the optics of it, of course at all.
Speaker 9: Well, yeah, it's enraging though that anyone even knows her name, And this is the world you live in, and there's people who would deny Jewish power. It's like, nigga, you want to deny Jewish power? Why do I know Barry Weiss's fucking name. The only reason for this is because of disproportionate and illegitimate Jewish power. While you know Ben Shapiro, Ben Shapiro has nothing to offer. He's a fast talking kike with a nasally voice that otherwise would be completely inappropriate for radio, and yet we all know his name. It's disproportionate and illegitimate Jewish power.
Speaker 17: Too gay for the idef and not clever enough for the macade.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, exactly. Put this kaike in diapers and let him go get killed by a Palestinian. Now we're talking.
Speaker 37: I remember, actually after my ninety seconds through, why you said that, and you said it should be the Catholic school model.
Speaker 18: I am a product of everything you say. All of the resources that my parents had went to Jewish day schools and Jewish camps.
Speaker 26: We didn't go on Vaca. Everything went to that everything camps.
Speaker 17: Okay, an idea, that's interesting. Let's go to the more Jewish camps out there, happy camps.
Speaker 9: Yeah, like the sound of that we went to camps.
Speaker 18: Oh, it's the price that it is given the amount of capital in our community.
Speaker 19: It makes my blood.
Speaker 26: All of the resources in our community.
Speaker 9: Juey Louis Juwey Louis Dreyfus. Look at this. Look at this mid retarded lesbian, this chubby lesbian Kaig three, and she's here preaching, hectoring to everybody. It's it's so insulting.
Speaker 17: This is Joe Rogan. I mean, what does that How does that reflect on Joe Rogan himself?
Speaker 9: And Joe Rogan has a Jewish producer, as we mentioned earlier, and Nick went Is his best friend is Jewish, who also happens to be his producer. It's weird. That's so weird how it keeps happening. Actually, I actually have.
Speaker 17: An organically that same situation as far as my best friend, but they're not involved in what I I think they'd be a little disappointed at me.
Speaker 9: If you also watch your like you literally watch for knives coming at your back.
Speaker 26: Should go without exception.
Speaker 16: This is it.
Speaker 26: Judaism is a bighborhood in a civilization.
Speaker 9: What do you think of that? The thriller dance, Now, yeah, it looks like she's doing. Yeah, she's about to put on cat ears and dance for nick friends.
Speaker 18: To modern categories because we can't because we're more ancient than all of those categories.
Speaker 9: She's more ancient than all of the categories, all.
Speaker 17: Of that bullshit. They fabricated their entire history of course.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but hey, Jews pre date categories, bro, whatever that means.
Speaker 17: What does it even mean if they were openly admitting to the fact that they're a Saturn cult that I talk about that's in the British Eda. Okay, but they weren't Jews back then. That was a monitor that they used to cover up the fact that they're into this Saturn weird fucking cult. Later on, but these.
Speaker 9: Thousand years from now, they'll be dressed up as something else.
Speaker 17: Yeah, exactly, yep, they'll and and the best part about it is they'll probably say everything that the Jews stood for was evil and yet right, because that's how they rule too.
Speaker 9: That makes sense. Yep. Then suddenly they'll be the greatest critics of Kaike's and just leave out the worst bits of history.
Speaker 16: Right.
Speaker 18: And so, because we've done such a poor job of explaining what we are to people, to say, I no problem with Judy's an amazing faith, amazing faith, incredible.
Speaker 9: Oh amazing. They've done a poor job of explaining who they are to people. I don't think that's true at all. I think Dan, you seem to have a pretty clear understanding of Jews. Are you wanting for a better explanation of Jews?
Speaker 17: No, And nobody would give us. Like if you could just close your eyes and ignore the parts with that you know, demand our death, we would still have an issue with them. It's not about the religion, it's about the most religions. And that's not actually true because everything that they touch is awful. So Islam too. Of like the two, like the two religions that tell you that your existence depends on the destruction of others. So that's hard, that's not that's not a cooperative mindset. You can't work with that. So if the only way you can cohabit, cohabit with them is to be not there, to be dead, And that's the only way you can serve the JEWESSU is to be dead. It's not exactly that you can't do anything.
Speaker 9: With this, or you could serve him until you're dead. That's the other option.
Speaker 17: It's not their beliefs in like their God. We don't deny or care about any of that bullshit.
Speaker 9: Believe what you want.
Speaker 17: That's not the that's not the intrusive part. The intrusive part is when they actively try to harm you. Because they're not satisfied with just believing what they believe in their own little territory of the world, they need to impose it upon others whom they feel they should be uh dominating, Yeah, lording over you know right. Well, that that's the part where everybody's going to have problem because that's not those aren't religious aspects. That's a religioal political aspect.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but it's the right to lord over you. Dan, you don't understand they predate categories. They're the original people that God's chosen people, and furthermore God, Yeah, they were promised. They were promised yep, yeah bye by their schizophrenic Yeah.
Speaker 17: So how do you validate that? How do you how do you verify that with people? Our God said that we were promised this? Okay, well your God did? My God said you guys suck? Yeah, like you know what I mean? And that can't you just close the argument down with that? My God said that there's room for both of us, and unless you decide that there isn't, and then that's going to be to your detriment, not mine.
Speaker 9: Sure, I have all the philosophies of a certain favorite uncle and he had something to say, right, and so what about his promise? So now do I get what I want because someone made me a promise? Oh okay, what do you think of?
Speaker 17: So if you had to explained this to anybody, somebody who's younger, maybe what would you say is the importance of controlled opposition to them? I have my I have my view on why it's important. But would I would be invested in, you know, the pantomime of being at odds with the notion that's being put forward, and you know, as far as policy or whatever in the society, why would they also have the counter argument under their control too?
Speaker 9: Yes, well, this is actually essential because Jews require a minimal amount at least of anti semitism to even exist. This defines them. It defines them in contrast to the rest of the world. So while they're busy replacing your gods and replacing your language and replacing your money, they have to keep you busy with the strategy of tension, which is to say, look over here at this fight between controlled opposition and we poor, unfortunate Jews. Look at us Jews, the most beleaguered people on the face of the earth. But meanwhile they're running everything. So this tells you the importance of controlled opposition, right. So I would add to just to.
Speaker 17: Simplify if it's not about Jews anything, but just simply what I think they do, and I think this might be self evident, is any rational, reasonable person would be repelled or repulse by something that's presented to society as a good idea. So naturally there's going to be an organic response by reasonable rational people to that. So what they do is they get out ahead of that with the counter argument that they've crafted to omit any of the real major points that would to the core make everybody believe that this is a bad idea. So what they do is they limit and minimize the counter argument by presenting it themselves. So anything that's outlying that or that is in conflict or whatever with the counter argument is then seen as being supportive of the first argument, of course, And that's and that's not true. It's just when you when you hijack the response and then you strip it of all its meaning. But you're simply presenting yourself at as the resistance to that thing. But they're just they're missing all the substance. When somebody points out the substance as to why it's a bad thing, that's when you have them either considering you in favor of the first idea or that you're somehow in opposition to both, and you're some sort of rogue, you know, domestic terrorists or something. And it's just it's the ridiculousness of making everybody have to work in the confines that they've set for your argument. Like when they talked about Trompo, he peed on chicks in Russia. It's like, no, he's destroying the constitution. He's he's bolstering the red flag laws. He said, take the gun's first due process. Second that those arguments were never used by the left against Trump because all these things supported their side of things. Get rid of the guns, you know, be more tyrannical police state, and destroy the First Amendment by making things illegal on college campuses. That was all in favor of the plan, the real plan, the synthesis of the whole thing, so if you brought that up, Oh you're a Trump hater? What are you some sort of democrat? It's like, fuck you guys, you know, it's like think deeper.
Speaker 9: Yeah, well, this is why this again emphasizes the importance sort of bringing the conversation full circle. Barry weiss I promised you soon will be playing a clip that she emphasizes the importance of setting the boundaries of discussion, And this applies to Daniel's question about how important is controlled opposition to Jews. It's extremely important when you look at things like civic nationalism, Lucas Gay's Nick Foynez Finas in particular, they act as a retaining wall so that our people can't move any further right. So, in the case of Nick fohent Is, you can sound really really right wing, but none of your solutions terminate in anything that moves people right.
Speaker 17: Yeah, you could be the release valve.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 17: You can get your frustrations out by saying exactly what you mean. And man, does that make you feel good to just really speak your mind. But it also diffuses you a little bit, right, because you got it off your chest, you feel a bit better, You're a little bit more Cammon. Now it's just a release valve. And also Nick kind of teeters on the edge of bed posting a little bit so that people feel, you know, or maybe they get an an influence into doing stupid or stupid things at least in the comments section. That helps them out too, because then they just Aha, dumb ass, We just honeypotted your ass, and now we have all the reasons we need on social media to either fuck up your social credit score when that comes around, or make our list and check it twice for a threat assessment.
Speaker 9: And for those people who have the argument, and I understand the argument, I don't think it's a dumb argument for suggesting, like Learmine, you sure, I mean, having a bunch of people mimicking a radical talk of Nick Fowenna's. That doesn't sound like a very good strategy as far as controlled opposition goes. Well, consider this, if their choice, if the Jews choice is what the g Man, if what Giuseppe Vafongoulo expouses, or Nick Fowennes, Now do you see the wisdom of controlled opposition right right?
Speaker 17: Because yeah, especially if there's a plan involved with with the rhetoric, right, you don't want the people. They even start thinking about how they would enforce their way of seeing this in a you know, being being the dominant idea with other people and impressing other people or you know, influencing other people with that idea. That would sound very good for humankind mankind. You don't want them to even have a concept of a plan.
Speaker 9: Hell about that.
Speaker 17: You don't want them just.
Speaker 9: Want spurious anger energies, want it spread everywhere, and like you said, it off gases like a steam valve, and that's why it's a containment op, which it couldn't be more clear. Meanwhile, not to like blow my own horn, but I've spent hours on programmatic change and how you'd reverse all of this everything from third party traditional politics where you enter into discussion the idea of no dual citizens serving and government, no dual citizens as captains of industry. This idea alone makes Jews stay awake at night because they realize that into the public discussion, into the public mind would suddenly enter the legitimate discussion of Jewish power. Because when you're discussing dual citizens, we're not talking about Canadian Americans, Okay, We're talking about Israeli Americans, talking about fucking Jews. And that alone is something that you noticed. Nick Folennz will complain about dual citizens serving never brought up the idea once? Are you telling me? And he's I'm not suggesting he's a dummy, he's high IQ. So why hasn't this high IQ dude who thinks of so much stuff never brought up the idea that a third party discussing opposite to dual citizens serving in any capacity government. Nick Foannus himself could fund that, but he's there, he's in your algorithm. He's the controlled opposition because he will never ever fund that operation because it in his fucking job.
Speaker 17: And you know, people like him and the younger group of people that I've seen and I've actually interviewed one two brothers that I then realized are like this too. Is what they'll do is you know, they gave me the impression that they would logically understand where all this is coming from. That is, you know, the reason why there's a Barry Weiss right there is because of women's suffrage, which was a Jewish movement. The reason why she's sitting up there in this position of power, and the reason why we've been pacified and everything else is because they that's their effect on society, to erode it and take it from a very strong, masculine and noble thing to emotionally driven, chaotic mess. But also, you know, the whole idea, like let's say Minnesota, I think it is right the Somali population. They'll focus on the Somali population and talk about black you know, and I think they're almost working at an angle to where I started to get suspicious of these two brothers. Are they really just trying to sound intelligent by but making an argument for a civil race war rather than directly going to the source of the problem and understanding that this wouldn't even be a consideration or necessary if it wasn't for those who operate government. This influx that they've had of immigrants completely overcrowding our country. You got to stop you got to stop that from happening. Not because there's there's an unlimited amount of what do you call reinforcements that they could send over here. So the ground war shouldn't be fought against just the Somali people, you know what I mean, Because that's not the root of the problem. You know, it's you're not You're not getting deep enough, you have to get rid of, like you said, the dual citizens and the people that are pulling the levers of government that are actually making this occur rather than the superficial. And I see, I see the younger people who found intelligent at first, either falling for this or being part of it. And it makes me wonder if they're just part of it to influence other young people that the problem is the black people, of course, But but who's made that a problem. Wouldn't you would rather get rid of the thing that continues to generate the problem? You would it make more sense? Wouldn't be more efficient? Wouldn't you succeed more if the people who were causing the erosion and destruction of your country were removed from the power to do so.
Speaker 9: And it's hard cleaning up.
Speaker 17: The mess, right, like the barrel of the toxic waste is spilling out from the from the thing. You can either sit there with a mop and mop it as it pours a barrel, or you can tip the barrel instead it straight so it does it's not pouring on the floor, and then mop right right right, you know what I mean?
Speaker 9: I prefer to use the the pimp and the hoe metaphor. And just like if you've got prostitutes all over your wonderful neighborhood, you don't just call the police and endlessly arrest prostitutes because the pimps are going to be finding more hoes. What you got to do is go to the pimps. So, in the case of the Niggers in Minnesota and the like, these are Jewish pimps dropping their hose all over America to ruin your country. And this is their tkon o lam. So you get rid of the Jewish problem. Everything else is essentially going to rectify itself in my mind, and to the extent that things don't sort of automatically repair themselves, White people are perfectly capable of fixing all these problems.
Speaker 17: Right, And this is this was my point that I was making an FTJ before I took a hiatus there too, because I don't I've thought people were missing The point is, like, you know, all these other problems are secondary to that, or tertiary or even less because without the funding and the constant instigation, antagonization and encouragement by funding by you know, government programs to give them a not just equality, because that's not but their laughter. It's a preferential treatment over everyone else with these minority groups. If once that drives up, they're gonna they're gonna either learn to shut their fucking mouths and be thankful for what they get, or they're gonna be extinct because they're not gonna be able to get away with the ship that they've been getting away with, especially if the if the courts and the justice system actually gets cleaned up, and if we get rid of all these social you know, social service type of uh, you know, incentives for pieces of shit to suck off of us. The only reason why that's happening isn't isn't to give them stuff as much as is for the purpose is to take away from people who work hard to make them discouraged and hate life. That's what the what the what the gold is. It's not really so much about the black people. They just happen to be the beneficiaries.
Speaker 9: Of the scam.
Speaker 17: So if we get rid of all of that, well, they're not going to feel like kings on their high horses with its entitlement anymore because they have it will not exist anymore. They'll have to make it or or not just like everybody else, m and that will change. They're either gonna some are going to grow up and some are not. Yea, I'd be happy with with less of them. Uh, But but the ones that are the remain are of quality and can actually do something for the people around them and be a benefit to to others. Then a bunch of pieces of ship that we're that we have now that have absolutely no value and actually harm innocent people. I don't that that that element has got to go.
Speaker 9: Well, they do. But at the same time, I'm you bring something up that's worthy of discussion, this idea of the value of our people, the inherent value of our people. And I know a lot of people are not going to agree with me here, but so I'm interested in I'm interested in all white people. I love all white people. I understand we have white enemies. But to be clear, I take this approach not just because that's what I feel about white people, but also because it's logically consistent, and it puts you in a terrible position to start arguing that certain whites should go and all of this. And let me explain.
Speaker 17: So I thought you think that I was talking about white people. Oh yeah, black people when I was saying, you know, if the cream rises to the top and they can actually do something with their lives, and oh, I say to others then that I'd be happier with having, you know, instead of having none of them, less of them, but then being people that you could turn your back on and not worried about getting shot, you know, rather than what we have now.
Speaker 9: Well, there was a time when, yeah, there's a time when all of this was already worked out. So you essentially segregated Niggers and they were terribly well behaved compared to knocks today. And so yeah, it's not like white people can't figure it out. Oh and I found this, you know. Let me see someone asked about horns. But uh yeah, I'll just explain what I was going to say. Then you need to someone wanted to hear the business about why all white people should be considered. And I've been in the arguments and some of you likely have to where someone thinks they're talmutic, they think they're slick, they think they're smarter than you, and they say something like, oh, yeah, well it's just because white people are so great. What if I found you an African American who had a higher IQ, which is entirely possible than some average white person, and they were more productive and more polite, and they even dressed better. Let's say I found that are used suggesting then that you would support my African American example. It's like, no, I'm not support I'm not doing IQ nationalism. I'm not supporting people because they're superior or whatever like that, whatever fantasy people have in their heads. I support white people because they're white, and I don't really care if you find me some Indian from India who is more well spoken, has all his teeth or whatever you're going to use, I don't really care about that. Yeah, I care because they're white, and white people are worth saving. And frankly, I think I'm fine with living with people in a nation who maybe don't even have one hundred IQ. I've known some pretty great people who are blue collar workers, never read books, but they were like salt of the earth, and really I care for them and really love them.
Speaker 17: It's it's the it's the pairing of that low IQ with absolutely no structure of a type of upper bringing what they would have compassion for others. Now, if those two things come together, we have no IQ and no understanding of consequences for reactions, meaning you'll you won't see that. Maybe you should just behave because you don't want anything bad to happen to you. If you're too stupid to recognize that, and you're a violent asshole, that's when it becomes a problem. There's computely the other thing too, right, where they're just really good people. Right, you're always going to need more workers than you are going to need thinkers. So nature didn't make a mistake there. But the problem is when they become violent, you know.
Speaker 9: Yeah, no that's true. Yeah, well again, white people. If all we had to do is police ourselves, this would be a matter. We'd have oil in hand.
Speaker 16: All right.
Speaker 9: Well, let's get back to the very mid the pudgy gus who's going to lord over all of us.
Speaker 26: It's just the Israeli a problem with. We need to do a better job of explaining that are.
Speaker 9: Oh she's mid point saying like, oh, some people say it isn't Jews I have a problem with. It's Israel have a problem with. And she's about to explain how these things are interconnected and Jews have done a.
Speaker 2: Job.
Speaker 17: Yeah, Jesus would have hated her to say that because most of a lot of them, not all most of them. That was a stupid way to say. But no, there is ones unless it's another scam to get along with their neighbors and not be seen for what they really are. There's a lot of people who say that they completely are against either the actions of Yahoo because they're just trying to personalize it just to that and forget about the entire history of Israel, or that Israel itself is a blemish on Judaism.
Speaker 9: Yes, yeah, there's all these varieties, that's right. And you know what's interesting, Dan, is all these different Jewish perspectives. Oh, you get four Jews in a room, you get five opinions. Yeah, but here's the thing, Barry. You might get four Jews and five opinions, but you know what, they'll all be arguing about what's best for the Jewish.
Speaker 18: People, the better job of explaining that our connection to Israel is a part of who we are as a peoplehood and a civil.
Speaker 19: So I would say that the first thing you need to do is inculcate this when your kids are like three or four years old. I'm dead serious. It's not a thing that you read. You don't become pro America because you read a book when you were fourteen, And you don't become pro Jewish because you read a book when you were fourteen. You become pro America because you went to a Fourth of July parade with your parents and had a hot dog when you're three years old, or in my case, because you watched seventeen seventy six the musical on a loop when you were five.
Speaker 9: I know all the lyrics, right.
Speaker 19: And the reason that you're pro Jewish is because you went to shol with your parents from the time that you were a little kid, and you made kidish on Friday nights with your parents. Then you travel to Israel regularly with your parents. Right, That's the reason you do this sort of stuff. People live through their experiences. I think we spend a lot of time, you know, with the life of the mind a place like Tikfa, all of us on the stage, you're constantly engaging in the life of the mind. But the truth is that what Judaism really is is a way of life. And that's Americanism too. It's a way of life.
Speaker 9: It's the way you oh yeah, hey, Judaism and Americanism just two peas in a pod. I'm fucking real, wouldn't you love to have the mic and just be like, uh, what about your blood libel of Europeans having historic guilt for centuries of Jewish persecution? Huh what about?
Speaker 17: I would bet that he also loves the musical Hamilton, where the Jewish banking agent destroys the country and everybody celebrates and sings rapp and ship like that and that that that that play my step son was in, and he's had a major role in it at at school and he still fucking's it sounds pretty gay. That's me still sings it in the shower and the lyrics. I'm like, this guy was the biggest piece of ship. I'm like, I sent him all kinds of things on his phone, like this is the reality, this is Let me show you this book, let me show you that. I was like, hopefully maybe when he'll but you know, when you're at that age, you already knew everything, And I'm like, no, you're being in doctor dated buddy, like this is not They make fun of Thomas Jefferson in that play, the guy who actually you know, gave a ship about the country, it's completely inverted reality. And and and then there's like fat wrap fucking bullshit and talking about the accomplishments of Hamilton, and it's just like, no, none of this is good.
Speaker 9: This is probably it's probably gonna be difficult to get through to him because he's he's knee deep in Thespian puss. But maybe someday he'll come around, you know, yeah, do well for himself. I'll give him that. Yeah. Oh Thespians are dirty, horny girls. Yeah.
Speaker 17: So I was thinking about Writes the last earlier. I didn't mean interrupt youwka. Writes are followers of Jewish religious movement that considers only the Tanak Hebrew Bible authoritative, rejecting the oral law and the Talmud, so basically rabbinical law. But here's the thing, like you said, you get him all in the room together, they're talking about what's best for them. It's still there, the same thing with what do you call what's the other thing? Uh shit? Oh yeah. The so if they're if they're not Talmudic, the haid Haid, yeah yeah, they're all the still same And and a lot of them are closet freaking Francists. Especially the Sessisic movement. Oh yeah, exactly.
Speaker 9: I've actually come out.
Speaker 17: And publicly said that they weren't, which goes to show you that they most certainly are. Like, why did they have to address that if people didn't ask that question?
Speaker 9: They want to hasten the end by taking the left hand path. Well, what I like to remind people of is the the extreme difference in Jewish conversations and non Jewish conversations. So non Jewish conversations, it's just a matter of minutes until someone brings up Hitler and the Holocaust or something like this among Jews when they're discussing their four Jews five opinions, and they're really just discussing what's best for Jews. You know what never comes up. What never comes up is jews historic guilt for the hundreds of thousands of Christians they killed during the communist reign in Hungary, for example. They don't bring up millions starved in the whole more. You know what else doesn't come up in Jewish conversations, the purge in the Russian Revolution, including the murder of the sar in his family. That doesn't come up. But just give it a minute or two, in any non Jewish conversation, someone's going to bring up the Holocaust.
Speaker 17: Right, it's self policing. Remember, they're doing it to themselves. This is one of the things that the Jews talk about all the time and other people who they don't express when they're doing these like little pantomimes on TV talking about how media influences other people. I think Uri Besmentoff mentioned something like that, is that the people you know are propagandizing one another. And that's that there's they have these ideals that they that they believe are trube, and they get emotional about them because in reality, they're just expressing their own emotional instability through these causes. And this is why I think women have been used as a as a weapon against the rest of society by the Jews, because they're the most easy to set off in these overly emotional hiraids. But yeah, that's what that's what they do, is that they I'm sorry, I kind of anyway I should have kept the rambling.
Speaker 9: No, well, we enjoy it. You call it rambling, I call it insightful, so I say we keep it up. But yes, the Jews, they have very different conversations than non Jews do. This is part of the problem. The Jews are never I can guarantee you that here's a conversation that's never happened when you got four Jews five opinions. There's never had a conversation about the twelve million Germans that were killed after the war ended and Germany surrendered. Now, of course they're not talking about them.
Speaker 17: No, that was thanks to Eisenhower. You're talking about you're talking about the four to eight or whatever they said that were starved to death in near the Rhine. Is that you're referring to or something.
Speaker 9: Around and the ones that were moved about endlessly, having the weakest among them, the elderly and the babies dying first as they just moved them endlessly. Transfers of populations they did that too, They just put them on the road, endlessly moving them. Yea, So that is a horrible death. Those are actually death marches. Jews lie about death marchers. The Germans actually experienced the death march. There were women who were carrying their dead infants, walking across ice with their feet frozen. And this is the legacy of the Kike. That's what they left for you. And we're going to sit here and debate what the problem is. Is it the pimps or the hose were confused? How is anyone fucking confused? I'm still I'm still taking aback that white people can't get our shit together. It's truly shocking. When I have Kevin McDonald on, I'm fucking dying to ask him. I mean, I'm dying to ask him. This expert in psychobiology. God, I have to know what is it going to take, in his opinion, to have finally a group cohesion among white people. I mean, we've got all the proper pressures, We've got all these well documented effects on whites, we've got pervasive anti whiteness, we've got external threats to whites, and yet, unlike Jews, we don't have in group preference and cohesion. I don't I don't understand we Maybe we really are just fucking doomed. I don't get it.
Speaker 17: There's there's multiple people named Kevin McDonald, and I looked it up and one of them says American racist as as his descriptor. I'm assuming that may be who you're talking about.
Speaker 9: Doctor Kevin MacDonald wrote the culture of Critique. That's us that's him.
Speaker 17: Yeah, all right, he Sailicoon, right, Billa Coon was in Hungry. That's the one when you referenced Hungary.
Speaker 9: Yes, I'm melicoon. Yeah, which again another filthy, perfidious kaike. In the Culture of Critique, here's an example of I'm reading the sections of this new release that are new because the book is about forty percent larger than the second edition. So now we're in the third edition. From anelop pill and I've got my bookmark right here, page one forty four from Culture of Critique. Quote Jewish behavior is better predicted by understanding their perceived interests in particular situations than by general principles. See Kevin MacDonald is an expert in the Jewish psychology. That's an example of when a white person knows more about Jewish psychology than Jews do.
Speaker 17: Right, Well, there you go. See, we work in a construct. There are certain things we wouldn't even consider being rational or possible because of things that we wouldn't do. We wouldn't burn off a portion of our people in order to push an agenda forward. We wouldn't ever typically one hundred percent in the opposition of what we truly want express outwardly that this is what our goals are, just so that we could do the other opposite. We would never create a brushfire of you know, antagonists to make it look like there's a resistance and then put that resistance down to give us a better uh, you know, public optic. There's a lot of things that we wouldn't personally do. We wouldn't harm our own children for the sake of whatever, you know, but these people have, like you said, just just look at the agenda. Then you can understand the diabolical Well what what way would they get to it?
Speaker 9: You know how?
Speaker 17: And then you can understand how they're going to proceed because all throughout it they are schizophrenic. So there's going to be things that are in direct opposition to what their goals are also occurring. But that's just for the confusion and the chaos, you know, it's they're still going to be behind it, even if it looks like it's an instant opposition to them.
Speaker 9: Yes, right, that's right. That's how you understand the Jew. That's actually how you understand the Jew and the Jews never did anything wrong. We know, we're very good at noticing that. But here's the real trick that Jews do because they never do anything wrong. Everything's your fault anyway, because you were persecuting the Jew and even if you weren't, you probably were going to. So God's chosen people just acted preemptively in their self defense, you see.
Speaker 17: Yeah, well, I mean the simple effect of you know, naming what somebody did. Like you see somebody murder somebody, you don't know what type of person they are, You just say that person just murders somebody. Now it's as if you expunge them, is that the right word, cleanse them of their wrongdoing because of your personal testify you know, do you testify to your personal way witness or basically what they would say is accusing them of the crime. And since they're Jewish, it's not even about the crime anymore. It's about you.
Speaker 9: And you're you're you know, you're whatever.
Speaker 17: Do they call that? What's what's persecution?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 17: It's not about the crime anymore, it's about the persecution of of the person, because they're going to make it about them being Jewish. Even if you did, hey, you didn't even know they were Jewish. You just saw that they stabbed somebody, you know, So yeah, that person stabbed somebody. Oh that's anti Semitic. You're picking on me because I'm Jewish. No, no, it's because you're killed somebody.
Speaker 16: You know.
Speaker 15: It's like.
Speaker 9: To the Jew, Oh, sure I killed somebody, but they were anti Semitic, so I was acting preemptively in self defense. Or if they weren't anti Semitic, they were going to be Yeah. Yeah, that's how it works. This is why these insane people. We have a we have an entire country, uh that's a justification called Israel, and this fake country called Israel is filled with like people are essentially psychologically speaking, they are serial killers. And so they're all the weirdos who used to live a few blocks away and all the missing cats were happening around the dude's house. That's all the people in Israel like that. And so you've got this country where they're all at war with their neighbors and they're also running disproportionately the bulk of the world's financial and media and cultural taste making institutions. And then we wonder why we hate living in the world we live in. Well, it's because this world was terraformed by Jews for Jews. It's not made for you. It's not for you, right, it's not for you.
Speaker 17: And perhaps to power too, because when you realize that this is not conducive for America to continue to exist and prosper, when you realize that your life is you know, everything is against you for succeeding and being financially secure, well, okay, these are all indication is that the people who are operating this country don't want it to succeed, you know, they want to They want to make it suffer, They want to suck it dry, they want to siphon all the wealth out of hearing, the true wealth and give it to themselves in other parts of the of the world. And then it's undeniable who's really doing it. And then it's just a matter of okay, now accept it and do something about it, don't just continue to watch it happen, right, And then that's probably why we're sitting in our chairs right now.
Speaker 9: Yes, well, and this is why the discussion that we're having this is when they don't want to have they'd rather you fight about Andrew Tate or Christian nationalism, which all goes nowhere, because this discussion leads to programmatic change and a reduction in Jewish power, a challenge to actual Jewish power, that's what that's what they don't want. Like we discuss legitimate populism, but Jews embrace fall populism. They love the Trump movement. The only thing they worry about are the Trump Tards, the Trump adherents. This is why Jews have always appeared to have hated Donald Trump, But as it turns out, they just hated his voters.
Speaker 17: Mm hm oh yeah, he's the civil Chrong Crew king of the Jews.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, the first Jewish president they've called him. Yep. It isn't just it isn't just us that have noticed this. Yeah, the Jews love this guy. They love this guy. They hate his voters. But they and why do they hate his voters? Not because his voters are brilliant, not because of their power. It's because of their power numbers that these people could be roused to be anti Semitic.
Speaker 17: Well, here's here's the here's the greatest part about their schizophrenia. And they're you know why you need to understand the psychology of them. It's it's not because of Trump himself, but the caricature that they created for him with the whole first, his first term in office, and his road there and all the QAnon ship and all the things that pretended to stand for, you know when it came to child trafficking and all that stuff. The reason why they hate his supporters is because of the false impression that the Jews fucking manufactured for Trump to get people to trust him in the first place. So if you appreciate Trump because of yourself, uh, the deception of what he's supposed to stand for, even though he doesn't, well, it's those principles that he supposed to stand for that if you if you support that, that's why they hate you. That's crazy Jewish, Jewish freaking mindset right there. So they'll set the trap. They know it's a honey trap. You know that it's going to attract flies. But then they hate you for liking honey. They wanted to, but they hate you for liking honey.
Speaker 9: You know what I mean.
Speaker 17: It's just oh, yes, good times.
Speaker 9: Yeah, good times. Yeah. We wish it weren't so, but there it is. Yes, and vis a vis well of the ops. Uh, and how the alt right was in hirely an op. Now, I'm not suggesting that no one in the alt right was authentic. I'm not suggesting it had real people attracted to it. I'm not suggesting anybody who went to Charlottesville was a fake phonio for autumn, suggesting that it was orchestrated by fake pony frauds. And go look into the latest tranch of the Steve Bannon Jeffrey Ebstein interactions and those emails are you get a lot of insight. You get a lot of insight. You can see that go ahead, no, no, no, no, you're good. You can see that this was a creation from the beginning, and that Steve Bannon was playing his role as like an adjunct to Donald Trump, laying the groundwork, softening the targets, and also making sure that Trump, as a guy who grabs the pussy and had some sexual piccadillios of his own, didn't get wrapped up into the me too movement. You notice that didn't happen. Isn't that weird? Well, it's because of the flak that was thrown out by Jeffrey Epstein, funded up by way of Steve Bannon. It's all there in the emails, uh here we have from PBS News. You can find this stuff everywhere there's PDPs of the files. Uh, there's people are going through the files. There's you can do. You can do a lot with this. Uh, you can easily find all this. It's guardian stories they linked to the documents. It's like, what what was it?
Speaker 17: Michael Cohen, one of Trump's previous lawyers, making threats to everybody, like all these things that people thought were just anomalies. Oh, because man, the first term, you better not say anything bad about Trump. You know, you'll be kicked out of every uh patriotic, uh, you know, minded anything because you're you just now now you're one of them.
Speaker 9: You're one of the devils.
Speaker 17: You're one of the you're one of the liberals, right, It's it's hilarious. But like any little anomalist thing that came up, they would call it anomalists or yeah, yeah, you're you're leading into it. That's Trump's thing. It's it's not it's not him, it's you know, he knew free Epstein, but he kicked him out that type of shit. It's the same mentality. And by the way, Number six, I don't know if it's the what do you say it was? Number six said something about it being the nigger horn.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, the air hoorn.
Speaker 15: He liked that.
Speaker 17: I think that's more like a taco horn, isn't it, because they used those at soccer games, so it'd be like the Mexican horn.
Speaker 9: Right, that's true, the taco horn. There you go, yes, well, look at this latest Epstein emails reveal powerful people who sought his council. This is a November twentieth article from NPR, of all places, and you'll find the truth there too, believe it or not. And the Epstein files. Who else was mentioned? It's just endlessly anyone who believes that the alt right was anything other than a Steve Bannon, Roger Stone orchestrated op, you're willfully ignorant. That's just what's going on.
Speaker 17: So what would you say to the people who followed the q andon thing and kept saying that the you know Q is like this, you know part portion of government that's a Q clearance, which is true, that part is true, and like these are these are people in the in the NSA and stuff like that that are on the good side. Did they not understand how things work? Like you can't work in the same office as your your absolute enemy, And oh they're just not going to notice what's on your computer. You're not going to notice what's on theirs. You're just going to be, you know, keyboard battling at each other without anybody understanding your identity. And it's like, how how dumb do people think?
Speaker 15: You know?
Speaker 17: How how stupid do you think the people are? And I don't get it, Like where did the q andon thing? If it wasn't a fabrication so that Trump never had to say anything, right, it was just the consumption that people made that connected them together.
Speaker 9: Unsealed indictments, right, yeah, indictments. So this way you don't actually have to do anything coming mister Wang a line from a Batman film, and just goes show you how fucking gay this all gets. Cape shit had pervaded the q tard sphere. Now I have my limits when you ask me about que tards. I don't believe I could ever really help a q tard. That that type of thinking is super damaged. It's like deeply mentally damaged. People are attracted to that sort of lazy thinking, and I don't think I don't think it can help them. That's just my opinion. Maybe someone time makes.
Speaker 17: Us how many thousands upon thousands of content creators to qann create who were decoding the riddles and making channels that turned into one hundred and fifty thousand, two hundred thousand follower channels.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's a litmus test and a roar shock test. It's a litmus test for are you retarded? And then it's a roar shock test for how deeply can you read into the tea leaves and employ magical thinking? That's math. Donald Trump is on your side, right, Probably a lot of math going on here.
Speaker 17: Because well, I mean, that's that's the type of thinking. It's like every little thing you think means something that it may potentially mean something, but it doesn't mean anything. It's like when people re scramble the letters in a word because there they've been up for the last three days on math, and they're like, oh my god, did you know that the word nodel also spills this?
Speaker 9: Okay, but the ship, Yeah exactly, I figured out holy shit, and they have to then they suddenly start calling everybody at three in the morning to explain this is that. Yeah, it's like the wild eyed q tard people.
Speaker 17: I just deconstructed the universe. I understand it's it's math. Now the matrix is here.
Speaker 9: Yeah, they figured out the skeleton key for reality, but it totally isn't. The Jews.
Speaker 17: Oh okay, what was the name of that defense whatever his name is, But like his watch kept on showing up in all the qan on posts. Look at the tarm and the watch.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, god, the time on the watch right. Yeah, see see it's q Tartia. Q Tarti was inescapable for a while, which goes to show you the dimensions of the op. The whole Pizza Gate thing was they were real pedos, but all of that was exaggerated to create in the public mind the equation that democrats are pedos, you shouldn't elect them. And this way Trump gets in and then oh look, the guy who gives Israel everything it wants all the time gets in. So weird.
Speaker 17: Yeah, you know what I would do if I wanted to have evidence on something that I personally felt and knew because of my super sleuth on the keyboard figured out through channels that was actually happening. The last thing I would do is walk into the establishment and shoot nothing but their fucking computer where all this information is stored.
Speaker 9: But isn't that what happened?
Speaker 17: It took a round into the freaking hard drive or something like that.
Speaker 9: Just the hard drive man, so weird. Now we won't know what's on the computer. But he went there to free the children. Uh huh, I know, dude. It's layered, it's layered, it's deep. Well, let me do this as an appeal. We got twenty bucks in, we're sixty three from our goal. You never know. Well, we'll let this cat make the case. So here's the feline version of Davis rattling the can on the bars, and let's got your back, by the way, aug, she's ignoring. Yeah, give us up for a second of this. See that's Davis giving up for a minute. But then he's back at it.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 17: We're not very tentative.
Speaker 8: I'm not sure how good of.
Speaker 27: A hot flug should be.
Speaker 9: The mug.
Speaker 24: That's correct?
Speaker 9: All right, Well, there you go. We made it to eleven. I'm smarter than going in overtime to try to raise money. We did that before.
Speaker 17: Yeah, like you did, like you did, like a sit down strike.
Speaker 9: Well I did a thing where I put it in an extra hour because I've been told by people, oh if you if you haven't reached your goal, stay on longer, and I stayed on longer and literally nothing happened. So I know better.
Speaker 17: I know better more than twenty now. I think, though, we'll go take a look. I think Alex.
Speaker 9: Let's take a look. Alex waslak bailed us out. Yeah, and everybody else.
Speaker 17: Support your support to people that don't have outside support. The reason why you're allowed to see all these other people making tons of money, it's because they have sponsors that are like in the like. There's so many different industries that sponsor people that have an influence on children. So if you're gambling that stupid gambling bullshit, they give you fake money to gamble with the actually the people the gambling sites. But did you all kinds of stupid ship like that. People like us don't get anything. Uh, Davis doesn't have affiliates. You should get a couple something that you that you like, believe in that you could handle pill.
Speaker 9: But really they just send me free books, that's the deal.
Speaker 17: Yeah, yeah, Well, I mean you got the band by banned by Amazon?
Speaker 9: Thing right?
Speaker 17: You have a code for sure.
Speaker 9: If someone buys over there and use my code, it gives them a discount, and then Dave Gahari sends.
Speaker 17: Me Davis or is it lureman or what's is it?
Speaker 9: R PR code r pr yep, r p r yep, yep, yep, yep, get get Siege. The first run of Siege is the piles getting thin. Soft put the screen up.
Speaker 17: If you get a chance, I do that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you want to read Siege, uh as they used to say, read Siege, faggot. Here's banned by Amazon. Yep. And so go down here and grab yourself Siege because when the Siege comes with this cool bookmark, this commemorative bookmark. But I can't guarantee that there's going to be a second edition of Siege. It might be that Dave Gahari has printed the first edition and that's that, in which case the pile that is ever thinning is going to be the last your last chance to get Siege. It's the last chance to get the book.
Speaker 29: There.
Speaker 2: Who is that.
Speaker 11: It is?
Speaker 9: James Mason wrote the book Siege. Well, what he did is he wrote it's an anthology because he wrote monthly newsletters eighty six and then every thirty days you'd get your dose of a six page Siege newsletter and then this is a compendium of all the newsletters. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 17: It's a pretty pretty big book too, isn't it. Oh yeah, there's a couple of different options. Is there soft cover too, is it Jilli just a hardcover?
Speaker 9: It's only soft cover and it's five pages.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: See you can only get color, which you don't want anything but color, because it's a reprint of see it's literally yeah, it's a three color separated reprint of the actual pages in the correct size. The other Siege versions that are out there, well, they're very hard to get. But also there there reprints in the sense that they were recoaliated, reformatted, retypeset, and so this is the most authentic way to get the actual Siege newsletters back to back to back to back, all of them. Yeah.
Speaker 17: Pretty cool, very cool. Pr I'm a huge fan of the book Helstorm that's also on that site.
Speaker 9: Oh yes, I'm a big fan of Helstonell. Not a fan, I mean it's a depressing incorrectly, it's an incredibly important work. Yeah, I think.
Speaker 17: Number nineteen forty five. If he's able to get that on on the library there, it would be a good as well, because that's Thomas Goodrich's book as well, but it's talking about the you know in Japan.
Speaker 9: And yes, I like that book too. Yeah, I have the whole. I have the whole Thomas A. Good Rich series there, they're all great works. Yeah, and so for example, let me see here, Okay, here's an example. Things do go out of stock using the Synegagau Satan in the name of Yahweh. So Andrew Hitchcock's books are gone forever. Now, they're gone forever. There are books that when they run out, they're gone forever. And Hitchcock is not giving permission to reprint the Syenegague of Satan. He doesn't want the heat, he doesn't want the trouble. So they may come a day where James Mason, God forbid, but he may pass, and then there be some lack of clarification about whether someone has a right to publish something, and then that's it. You'll have your copy of Siege and that'll be good.
Speaker 17: James is a good dude. Was gonna say the erasing the liberty now what we were saying earlier. I don't want people to misconstrue that as being us saying that there's no there's no reason to read the book, the book by Dave Gahari, as long as you understand the mind behind it and the source of making it makes sense to people and having it concise for you is because it was his effort, that's all we were getting at. But the book itself, it's a good read. And if you're reading that and Final Judgment by Michael Collins Piper, I think you're going to find a lot of Oh yeah, that's definitely the Jews every time, that type of feeling, you know, and definitely wasn't an accident, you know. And there's a lot to be had out of the Racing de Liberty.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that is. Yeah, it's only a great book because Dave Gahari. Yeah, you did correct that. It's on it, just like he greatly improved The Myth of German Villainy, which was which always a good book, but it was really an amateurish first edition and then Dave turned into an actual scholarly work full of all the proper citations and references. So that's the kind of that's the kind of hard work. Frankly, the detail work no one likes doing, that's what Dave Gahari does.
Speaker 17: So yeah, that last Christmas I bought my brother, my stepfather, and my dad all a copy of Hellstorm with the additional ten dollars what they call that plate. Then what they call that thing, yes, a lot is doc ementually because there isn't going to there's no Thomas Goodrich to sign any more of Then no, no, that's a book.
Speaker 9: By the way, I've really fucking kicked myself where I heard descriptions of it being necessary to read but also incredibly depressing, and I early on treated myself to the soft cover only, and there were I could have had a hardcover version of that book for like the whatever the forty dollars that it used to cost, and now that's coming gone very difficult to find a hardcover version of it. I hope someone reprints that in hardcover. Maybe maybe banned by Amazon will get into hardcovers. I don't know. But also Final Judgment needs to be reprinted. It needs to be two volumes because it's too thick of a book. And God does Final Judgment need the Dave Gahari treatment no offense, but the yeah, the Judgment is a mess.
Speaker 17: It is well depending on what what they called it, what they call it when they publish a book again and updated. It depends on what updated version you get. But the earlier versions of it were even worse than the final form that I saw it in prior to his death.
Speaker 9: Obviously, it's just all over the place, is the problem. It was written, it was a series of essays, and he tried to weave the essays together. But you can tell when you're leaving one essay and going to another as you read the book, so you get the sense that it's all in other words, it needs the connective tissue, and it needs it frankly needs someone to take all the essays. It needs to raizor knife that entire book up into individual pages, label all the essays separately, then cluster them into type objectives or content, and then meld them all together properly and make the book like three sections like that. But that's I mean, that's a lot of work. But that's what needs to be done with the Michael Collins paper book.
Speaker 17: What do you call midget Mexican? I have no idea a Mexican a paragraph because they're not big enough to be an essay.
Speaker 9: I say, I see what you did there?
Speaker 15: Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 9: I like that? All right? Well, I promise you on the way out, everybody. Oh, by the way, no, first, we I owe Alex wislak this yeah.
Speaker 26: Luck Alex Ali lasla.
Speaker 19: Al love it Alex, Alex Ali Ali.
Speaker 28: Do we have the correct pronunciation of your name?
Speaker 8: Alix?
Speaker 9: All right? On the way out?
Speaker 17: Did you see what he did? He trod trolled you an extra three bucks and make it thirty three? God damn, he's trying to get then to start. Aussie told you the whole entire sight is all about freemasonry.
Speaker 9: Thirty three? Yeah, yeah, I know, all right, yeah troo, all right, who gave me the three? I'm not even watching right now?
Speaker 17: Alex again?
Speaker 9: Oh waslac you? Thanks buddy? All right? I promised, uh. Zapp and Azzy. Now this is actually a good version. I admit that the Baby one More Time thing was a little bit iffy. It had a good guitar riff, but I didn't really I don't really like that as a cover. This is actually a legit good cover. It's Zappa and Ozzy, so the Weasel, Zappa and Staying Alive, which I promise really good covers of songs. Surprisingly, he's really good shut It's not worries here, so I'll play on the way out, thanks for thanks for being here again, Dan, and we'll give you the final word before I click play.
Speaker 17: Oh yeah, So I hope everybody checks out. If you're on if you're on ftja, to check out my channel, if you're on Rumble, or you to its Ballbusterers b AA LVU S T e r S. Doctor Glidden has given me a code for fifty percent off his membership site until December first, so it's like our Black Friday sale. It's still it's ongoing right now, but then it closes out. So right now that takes a four hundred dollars a year membership makes it one ninety nine, so it's fifty five cents a day. I hope everybody checks that out because it's it's not going to come back again that cheap ever again. I'm in for twenty At twenty four, this is going to be sixteen dollars and sixty seven cents is how much it rolls out to be per month. And that's to have all the access to a doctor that's not going to harm you with their medical procedures. It's an invaluable resource. And you get two extra hours per week with doctor Glidden doing his own two life q and as in addition to the one he does with me on Wednesdays. Want to let people know that check it out. There's one that I just produced or put out yesterday called fired on the on the on the thumbnail. And when you see that, you should watch that video.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, everything you guys do. I'm not a big health EFFICI out know much about it, but you guys make everything really accessible. So hats off for that. And yes, people check it out. Check out babe dance stuff. It's all busters as in but all and that's the play on words because oh he is one. Yeah, all right, buddy, until next week, thanks sir.
Speaker 14: Right at.
Speaker 40: The driest, don't got your back down. Say stay time Stasulter on the scission statis da dot.
Speaker 14: Stay stay.
Speaker 2: Stay stay, It's all right.
Speaker 40: It's an endo out out O sight up dot dot side jump back dot.
Speaker 2: It's all. It's an another day.
Speaker 14: That's what them some by the bank.
Speaker 17: Hi hi
Speaker 16: H