Speaker 1: Welcome to the number one radio health talk show in America, The Doctor Bob Martin Show. Doctor Martin is a chiropractic physician, a Board certified clinical nutritionist, and diplomat of the American Academy of Anti Aging Medicine. The information presented on this show is educational in nature. Please consult your personal healthcare provider regarding health issues. You may have got a health related problem or challenge, not feeling well, and you just don't know where to turner what to do. Doctor Bob Martin is here for you and will do his very best to answer your health question. The tone free number to ask Doctor Martin a health question or to make a health related comment is eight hundred six oh six eighty eight twenty two. Eight hundred six oh six eighty eight twenty two. That's eight hundred six zero six eighty eight twenty two. It's the Doctor Bob Martin.
Speaker 2: So you've entered a healing zone wherein special people to it in each week to learn about the latest news about health and wellness and most importantly, how to get healthy and how to stay healthy naturally. Welcome, Welcome everyone to this hour of the Doctor Bob Martin Show. I'm doctor Bob, and I'm here in the capacity of helping you to become your own best doctor. Most of the time. We have a tremendous show for you today. I want you to stick around, and we're going to also get to the results of last week's health poll question, when we asked you whether or not you agreed with a total nationwide ban on floride. We asked that question because the state of Florida has proposed that very thing, and what happens in large states like Florida and California often throughout the United States. We'll get to the results of that a little bit later, but the question becomes, why are so many people up in arms about the suggestion of removing fluoride from America's water system? Been there a long time since nineteen forties, and as many of you may be aware, Robert or rather yeah, President elect Donald Trump nominated Robert F. Kennedy Junior, also known as Bobby Kennedy, to be the Secretary of HHS Health and Human Services, which is that governmental agency that has the mission of keeping America healthy, enhancing our health and well being well. Mister Kennedy is an outspoken critic of mass medication via floridation of the US municipal water system, and he wants to eliminate fluoride out of the water altogether. And as I said, it's been around for a long time, in nineteen forties. The goal, as many of you will probably know based on your listening to commercials about toothpaste and having fluoride, this and fluoride, that you're pretty indoctrinated to the belief that it's absolutely necessary or every single tooth in your mouth will fall out, and if you don't have fluoride, it's just as bad as not having oxygen or calories or sunlight. Almost that's way. That is the way that it has been positioned. And about seventy three percent of Americans have fluoridated water, so there's a lot of exposure. The chemical used folks to fluoridate water is an industrial waste product from the phosphate fertilizer industry. Fluoride is unprocessed. It's considered a by some to be an unprocessed hazardous waste before they reutilize it, repurpose it and put it in the water system. Often contaminated with a number of toxins, including well particularly arsenic which, as some of you know, is rat poisoning, but in minor many doses it's okay. Well, dozens of laboratory studies have found that fluoride is a mutagen. A mutagen is a classification which frequently indicates that a substance is potentially carcinogenic, that it can cause answer. Now, years ago, I think, oh gosh, I can't even remember how many years ago. I started becoming aware of this problem in the nineteen eighties when I first interviewed a gentleman by the name of doctor John Yemianis, PhD. Wrote a book entitled Fluoride The Aging Factor. Doctor Yemianus was a world authority at the time on florida I fluoridation, and he was very much opposed to it. He was attacked. He was assailed by all of the dental profession because they had rolled it out as the end to all tooth decay and protecting and hardening the teeth, and then the medical profession attacked him, so they thought he was just crazy forever suggesting that fluoride had any baggage, had any adverse health consequences. Now we see a twenty nineteen study published in the JAMA Journal of the American Medical Association Pediatrics race concerns about fluoride's impact on developing brain tissue. It found a correlation between higher fluoride exposure during pregnancy and get this, folks, lower IQ scores in children. So what's that mean, Well, they'd have strong teeth, but their brain would be out of commission, going south, losing intelligent quotion. WHOA what a trade off that would be, right, good teeth, bad brain. No, no, no. And then here you have another twenty twenty study published in the Environmental Health that highlighted the potential of the neurotoxic effects of fluoridation exposure in children, particularly young children. So if you ask a dentist, of course, if you ask a DDS or DMD dentist, doctor medical dentistry, or doctor of dental surgery, he or she may have a lot to say about fluoride. And that's because US dental schools have not yet caught up with the science and rationale behind why many countries have banned or discontinued artificial floridation. And we're talking about countries like Germany, Sweden, the Netherlands, and even the country Denmark has never added floride to their public water system, yet they have comparable rates of dental health issues as we do here in the US. In fact, ninety eight percent of Western Europe has rejected floridation mass medication in the water system. The question becomes why, why is that? And I'm talking about and this includes ninety eight percent of Europe Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, the majority of Switzerland ninety seven percent, of the majority of the United Kingdom ninety percent. What do they know that we don't know here in the United States about floridation exposure a medication in water. Even Japan in France do not use fluoridation but rely on dental education to reduce cavities. Ladies and gentlemen. Fluoride is the only artificially added chemical in the US to the municipal water system for the purpose of mass medication to prevent tooth decay. I get that. Everybody understands that. However, all other water treatment chemicals that are added to treat public water is to improve the water quality and safety, such as making sure that there's some chlorine in there because we all know that chlorine kills water born microbes capable of making people very sick. But that's not what fluoridation does. And many doctors are concerned about the negative impact of fluoride on bone health, thyroid function, brain development as I mentioned, and our immune system. So this isn't something that's brand new. This information that I'm talking about here with respect to fluoridation has been out there for a long long time, and the US dental system has pretty much ignored it, accepted it, and is not willing to make any changes with it, which astounds me. But again, when I think back of other things that the US Dental system, the ADA, the American Dental Association has also ignored, like mercury in fillings and teeth, a known carcinogenic cancer substance, for I don't know how many years, decades and decades and slowly bit s they've gotten away from it without admitting that it was ever any there was ever any level of toxicity associated with it. So that's what we're battling up against, folks. And so today I've invited a special guest to join me on the program to talk about this topic. Back by Popular demand will be with us momentarily is Nathan Jones. He is the CEO of Clear x l e Ar, a global leader in creating natural, convenient xylotol based sinus and oral care products to support healthy lifestyles. Additionally, Nathan is a dedicated five carbon sugar researcher and world renowned xylotologist. Will introduce you to him and get into this topic. You won't want to go anywhere. Stay tuned. You are tuned into the Doctor Bob Martin Show, and we'll be right back.
Speaker 3: This is such taken.
Speaker 2: Not powers as well. That song pretty much describes our special guests coming up Nathan Jones, world renowned xylotologist, on this very topic of fluoride tooth decay. We're also going to get into the issue of because it's it's cold and flu season, how we can reduce our risk not only of problems with the common cold and flu, but sinus problems and all of those kinds of issues by making sure that our nasal cavity is clean and clear. He's gonna tell us how to do that. And I also want to remind you that we have a Doctor Bob Martin's show caller hotline phone number nationwide toll free that you can call right now or anytime of the night or day. You'll hear me answer the phone. I'll ask you to state your first name, first name only, the city and state you're living in, and then I'm gonna ask you to state your question. What question would you ask me about your health? Or would you like to make a health related comment? You can do that as well, and we're gonna get to those phone calls a little bit later in the show. Boy, do we have some dozias to share with you today, So don't go anywhere that number eight hundred six zero six eight eight two two. Eight hundred six zero six eight eight two two. That's how you get into the Doctor Bob Martin Show caller hotline to ask a question either about your own health or somebody else's health, or make a health comment. One eight hundred six zero six eight eight two two of the website doctor Bob dot Com spelling out the word doctor all right. Our special guest Nathan Jones. Nathan has been a regular guest on this radio show, I would dare say, for probably twenty years or so, talking about the importance of dental hygiene safely and naturally, the imparting of xylotol both in our oral cavity to reduce the risk of well cavities, gingevitis, periodontal disease, periodontitis, all problems associated with disruption of the oral cavity due to carbohydrate exposure sugar. And how to keep the nasal cavity clear because upwards of seventy to eighty percent of the time that we get sick with viruses do you name, it comes through the nose. And if that stays clear and healthy, guess what, we reduce our risk of getting sick in the first place. And with that let us welcome back to the program, Nathan Jones and Nathan, thank you for taking time, sir, out of your busy schedule to join us today to talk about these topics. Appreciate you being here.
Speaker 4: Well, thanks for having me and you know for you, I'm never too busy.
Speaker 2: All right, I appreciate that. Now, Nathan, let's get onto this topic. My intro on the issue of fluoride and tooth to Kay, please inform or remind our listeners about the California judge that recently ruled the EPA needs to reevaluate take another look as to whether fluoridation of water is safe or worth the risk of adding it to all drinking water.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was a case that was brought against a city in California and they were going out and you know, there's just a florid action network and they were trying to get the courts to mandate that the EPA goes back and looks at the amount of fluoride they're putting in the water and how effessive it is. And then came about because there was a recent conchering group, and the conquering group is I don't know that they do any research of their own, but they do a meta analysis. You know, they'll go out and find thirty forty other studies that have been done on a certain topic, and they'll try to find studies that they think have good at good evidence, and then they'll you know, give an overview of what the what you could surmise from those thirty studies, I guess that's the way you would explain it. And they actually came out with one looking at water fluoridation community water fluoridation which you know abbreviated CWF, and what they found and what this very reputable organization said was that at best, that you're going to get a four percent reduction in tooth deka by putting fluoride in the water. And the argument that comes back from that is, you know, eighty years ago, when they were doing their research on fluoride, they were claiming a twenty five anywhere from a twenty to a thirty school say twenty five, a twenty five percent reduction in two decay if you put fluoride in the water. So what happened between eighty years ago and the last twenty years, which is what the current Cochrane report was looking at, was the last twenty years. And as soon as I read this, I shot an email out to a couple of my friends that are dentists and hygienis and I asked them that question. I said, what's going on that eighty years ago it was you know, twenty five and now it's four and we got on the phone and we're discussing this. We're like, are they using a different kind of fluoride? No? Same kind of floride are they using? Now? I forgot it? You know what else has changed that that it isn't working as well? And what we finally came up with was it's actually the change in eating habits because people, you're your fluoride. If fluoride worked as well as everybody says it does and does exactly what everybody claims it does, it only works when your teeth are remineralized because it helps remineralize your teeth to a to a stronger enamel. But if that remineralization process is not happening, then the fluoride isn't going to work at all. And eighty years ago, we used to have you know, three square meals a day and our mouth had plenty of time to come back to a neutral uh you know, pH neutral, which is where that re mineralization process happens. But today we graze all day long. We wake up in the morning, we have a high car breakfast, you know, some fruit loops and some with lots of food dies for the next month or two. After that, on our way to work, we stop off at Starbucks and pick up a cup of sugar with a little bit of coffee in it, and then we have lunch, which again is high carve, and then after that we have to have a candy bar at three o'clock to tide us over to dinner, and so we're not giving our mouth the time for it to rumineralize. And so when you stop and think about it, fluoride, there's a number of products out there in the market that help your teeth remineralize. You have fluoride, which is the most common one that everybody knows about. You have hydroxy appetite, which works about as good as fluoride, but it's not fluoride and it's not nearly as toxic, and you're seeing that as a buzz in a lot of the toothpaste in the natural product space. The third one, which we use because it's actually about thirty five percent better at remineralizing than hydroxy appetite and fluoride is trimetaphostate. But all of those are going to fail miserably unless you address the bacterial infection that is in your mouth because the bacteria are eating sugar, metabolizing that sugar, and then you know, the sugar bug poop is what you know we call it that that is acid and that's what dissolves your an animal. So none of those remineralizing agents are going to work if you're not addressing the bacterial infection, and I was really surprised. I mean, I've known it in the back of my head, and dentists know it in the back of their head, but fluoride never had never made a claim for it actually addressing the bacterial infection that is stripped utense that causes tooth to can or mouth. Nothing that the American Dental Association or the FDA or anybody or in any organization has approved actually addresses the bacterial infection that's in your mouth, and that to me just was mind blowing. I mean, we do know that that's exactly what xylotol does, is the xylotol sugar gets rid of the streped utense factory gets rid of that acid creating bacteria, which would mean that you know, hydroxya appetite and fluoride would work better. Still, I think hydroxiappetite and they think trimaophospat are much better options than fluoride.
Speaker 2: Now you mentioned the Cochran Review. I've talked about the Cochran Review in this program. It's the most authoritative and well respected medical source of scientific information on the planet. Everyone knows that when you look at the spread that you mentioned between four percent and twenty five percent. To me, we may be able to explain it by the different eating habits over the years, but I think there was some major fuzzy math fudging going on. Somebody was profiting by having a higher number in order to foister upon our society this mathematication of fluoridation, which has all kinds of implications to our bones, our thyroid, our immune system, you name it. We'll come back with our special guest on this topic of fluoridation in the water system. Stay tuned. I'm doctor Bob Martin. Are you waiting stake?
Speaker 1: How you meeting for the perfect night?
Speaker 2: How you mean to the time is night.
Speaker 3: Up?
Speaker 4: Don't you want to learn.
Speaker 1: To deal it? Don't you want to take the wheel and steer it?
Speaker 4: Don't you beat another man?
Speaker 2: What are you in fu? I welcome you or welcome you back to this hour of the Doctor Bob Martin Show. We thank you so very much for tuning into the program today. We'll get back to our special guest momentarily on the topic of fluoride in the municipal water system. Throughout the United States, there's suggestions that are about talking about, at least in the state of Florida and others who are saying, look, we need to get this mass medication, this drug out of the water system. It's not that good for us. In fact, the benefits do not outweigh the risks. But this is not new. This radio show has been talking about this topic and has been dedicated to trying to educate you about avoiding fluoridation for all probably close to thirty forty years. But we're now seeing finally some movement in this area, with the state of Florida throwing down on the topic. We asked a special guest to join us on this topic who is an expert on this area in this area. Nathan Jones is with us. He's the CEO of Clear, the global leader in creating natural, convenient xylotol based oral care products and sinuce based products to support healthy lifestyle. And if you want to find out more about what they're doing over and Clear, you may do so. In fact, if you've been listening to this program for any amount of time, you've heard that the doctor, Bob Martin family and all my colleague pigs use the Spry dental defense system for this very reason we're talking about here today. Because we don't want fluoride in our bodies. We don't want tooth decay, we don't want gingivitis, we don't want beryed donal disease, we don't want to be toothless. And that's exactly why we use clear products, the nasal space products, and the dental products, of course, and we're talking about toothpaste, mouth rints, gum and mints that are impregnated with xylotol, which the infection that every single human being has in their oral cavity. And I'm gonna circle back to that momentarily with Nathan Jones. Every single human being has an infection the minute that they go through the birth canal to come out. And those who don't go through the birth canal, who have sea sections, the very first time they are kissed by their mother or father or their siblings, that imparts this infection that human beings carry for the rest of their life. And when carbohydrates come into the mouth and we are exposed to those on a daily basis, it feeds these bugs. And we just have to keep these bugs under control and keep the population down. That's what the xylotol does, That's what the Spry dental defense system is all about. If you want to find more out about that, you can find the Spry Dental Defense System with the toothpaste, the mouth went rents, the governments. You can find it at Walgreens, CBS, Vitamin Shop, Right Aid, Target, Kroger, Sprouts, all natural grocery stores, or go online Amazon, I Herb, Lucky Vitamins, Vita Cost or go to their website directly to learn more at clear x l eaer dot com. All right, let's get back to that statement that you made. I think people are like wondering, what do you mean? And infection in my mouth? My mouth feels great, I open my mouth, I don't really have bad breath today. I brush my teeth. Can you explain further what you meant by everyone carries this infection? Nate?
Speaker 4: Well, exactly that we all have. We all have strip mutens in our mouth, and when we allow it to overpopulate our mouth, you know, when it becomes out of balance with all of the other bacteria in our mouth, that's when you start getting cavities. But you know, I mean, and the other thing is that you need to be careful about the mouthwashes you use, because if you're using a mouthwash that says it kills ninety nine point nine percent of the bacteria. Even if you have a very high carries rate, chances are that only about fifteen percent of the bacteria in your mouth are going to cause cavities. The other ones are the ones that help us digest milk, include and a bunch of the other stuff that we eat. And so you have these issues and going back to the whole thing with fluoride. Again, fluoride, they've done studies very very little effect. The fluoride has very little effect on any of the bacteria in your mouth.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll tell you though, when you read information though coming out that is finally coming out about the toxicity, the neurotoxicity. It's not just in the water, though, is it, Nate. I mean, when people comply with their densest recommendations and they go in and they have fluoride treatments, and they have their the veneers, and they have the various things that they get in the dental practice, they're getting large dose is much more than zero point zero four parts per million of fluoride that you would find perhaps in the water or up to seven parts. Yeah, they're getting so much fluoride, so it becomes a you know, a load dose of fluoride that they don't realize that are being imparted to their children that may affect their brain, their bone, their thyroid, their immune systems. Am I correct?
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, you're not only correct, but I think you were what do you called slow balling Not slow balling it, I think you were patting it because it isn't that it may affect your tissues and your organs. It will affect your tissues and the organs. The question is how bad is it going to affect it? And the crazy thing about putting fluoride in the water to where everybody gets it, you know, then they're trying to treat the lowest common denominator. But the people that actually go to the dentist, that pay attention to what their dentists do, they go in and they get the varnish with this flooride and they're using a fluoride toothpaste. And today, you know, dentists are seeing that people are still getting carries, so now they're telling people to use the prescription strength, which is five thousand parts per million of florid instead of a regular toothpaste. I mean they just can't get in there that if they don't treat the bacterial infection, it isn't going to work. But what happens now is that the people that are actually listening to their dentists, to them and doing what they tell them to do and getting all these different fluoride delivery mechanisms, they're the ones that are going to be hurt by the florida and they are the first ones that are going to be hurt.
Speaker 2: But nat it amazes me, don't doesn't the American Dental Association at least look to their brethren over in Europe and find out why they have rejected fluoride in the water system substantially in Europe and other countries outright have gotten rid of it. There's reasons for that. And if I had a clue that my child or my grandchild was going to be exposed to fluoride in the water or any other area and it was going to damage their brain and lower their IQ, I would not do that.
Speaker 4: Well, that's a bob I think. I don't want to have to point out the obvious, But why would the American Dental Association look anywhere else in the world for any kind of advice. I mean, the American Dental Association, the best gental association in the world. We don't need to learn from others.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, exactly. And they're still trying to figure out how about mercury and the teeth? Why get rid of another toxicity in the fluoride. It's amazing to me. All right, ladies and gentlemen, you're listening to the voice of Nathan Jones. We're talking about how important it is for you to come up to speed on this whole topic of fluoride. I mean, it's been around and been pushed so hard that we're ingrained. We are brainwashed to believe that unless it's in everything, water, toothpaste, mouthwashed, that your teeth will crumble and you'll be toothless. Just the opposite. There are other countries that don't have any of it in there at all. They don't have that kind of exposure and they have the same dental issues as we do, and maybe even better. All right, we're gonna turn our attention next to the nasal area. Stay with us. I'm doctor Bob Martin.
Speaker 3: So you SMA bushom number sumimcible, the one never single power I'm most today.
Speaker 2: Well, you're tuned into the largest radio health talk show to America. The second radio show is not even close to this, and it's in large part thanks to you being here and telling others about this program so they too can become educated about their most precious possession, their health. With health, you have everything. Without it, you're pretty much well, you're pretty much bankrupt. And we don't want anybody bankrupt. We want you to be a quadzillionaire with no bursting between your ears, so that you can put it into action, live, long and prosper. As Spock would say, all right, we'll get back to our special guests momentarily. Here we have been talking about the topic of fluoride. Floride in the water system. State of Florida wants to get rid of it. Many other health experts are saying, get rid of it. It's not worth it. It is a mass toxic medication that can cause any amount of health problems and has been proven to do that. That's why so many countries on this planet have rejected it, have not used it, have gotten rid of it because they have seen the damage. They have seen the science coming out of these scientific journals. In the latest review of Cochran Review, one of the most respected think tank bodies of medical scientific information. They too say the benefits do not outweigh the risks and the numbers. That initially got us into this disaster with mass medication in the water with fluoridation, of course, was promoted by the American Dental Association. There's gold in them there, dental ills, let's face it, and they aren't up for any change, is whatsoever. They're still contemplating mercury fillings in teeth, for God's sake, So why would they get rid of another toxin in the form of fluoride after all? So, folks, the way you solve this problem, and we've been talking about it on this radio show, is you get a hold of the spry dental defense system. That will solve it. That's what solved our families problems. Many of my colleagues, doctors, PhDs, mds, dosdc's nature paths, they're all using the spray dental defense system. If you're unaware of it, find out more about it, Try it. You'll like it. You'll be amazed, and your dental hygienist and your dentist will be impressed when they see how much better your oral health is. You can find the Spry Spry Dental Defense System on the website of Clear. That's x l e AR. The X in Clear stands for xylotol, one of the ingredients that tricks those infectious streptococas mutants germs in your mouth that every single human has. It tricks them into believe in it's good food. They can they ingest it, they die or leave the oral cavity. You win, they lose. You can also find the Spray Dental Defense System at Walgreens, CBS, Vitamin Chop, Right Aid, Target, Kroger, Sprouts, Natural Grossers. It's everywhere and you go online and buy it at Amazon. iHeart, I Herb, I ERB, Lucky Vitamins and Vitamin cost All right now, Nathan, before time gets away from us, I wanted to pivot onto the topic because it is cold and flu season. People are getting sick. They're sneezing, they're coughing, they're wheezing, they're sign you we want to help people reduce the risk of that happening. We know you and I have talked about this in the program before that most of these germs that people get sick with, whether they're in an airplane, in an office, in the grocery store, standing behind somebody or whatever, or around their grandchildren. They get sick because stuff floats through the air.
Speaker 4: I e.
Speaker 2: Viruses float through the air, and they entered the human body through the nasal cavity. You have taught me that, Nason Nathan, twenty years ago. I was reminded in one of your seminars about that, and I appreciate it, and since then, I have been talking about clear nasal sprays. I'm kind of partial to the rescue nasal spray. I just got back from a big trip to Dubai and India and Singapore, and I had that clear x L e AR rescue nasal spray in my pocket that I used on a regular basis so that I wouldn't get sick, because, believe me, I was exp to a lot of stuff. But a lot of people that are listening to this show right now may be aware of that. There's some who are not. So let's talk about how we can reduce nasal congestion and make sure that we don't have to rely on risky drugs going up our nose or systemic drugs going in our mouth to treat these nasal allergy symptoms of nasal problems. So talk to our audience about what clear nasal spray is all about, sir, well, Clear.
Speaker 4: Nasal spray is it works exactly the opposite of all of those other decongestins and anahistamines and nasal steroids to get the same goal. What those do is those actually block your immune response. If you're breeding something in that your body doesn't want getting into your lungs, pollen, dander, bacteria, viruses, anything like that, the first line of defense is to create mucus, and that mucus is then going to trap the bacteria of all of these these pathoges so that it doesn't get into your lungs. And what xylotol does, it does a number of things. The way that clear works is it has xylotol, And what the xylotol does is it actually speeds up the mucocillary clearance cycle. It thins out the mucus so that it gets cleaned out faster. But the other thing that it does is it actually binds up on bacteria and viruses and blocks their ability to hear to the tissue. Without that adhesion, you are obviously not going to get sick because the viruses and the bacteria of the pathogen just get washed away. And that's how clear works. A lot of products that are out on the market now, you know, your regular OTC drugs contain a decongestion called phenylephrine, and the FPA just said that they had to take them off the.
Speaker 2: Market exactly, and I think a lot of people know that. Let's return to that conversation and finish up on the other side of this break on Doctor Bob Martin, stay with.
Speaker 4: Us something.
Speaker 2: And I welcome you back or welcome you to the final segment of the Doctor Bob Martsin Show. Please be aware that we have a toll free nationwide Doctor Bob Martin Show caller hotline phone number where you can call any time of the night or day. In fact, you can call it right now. You'll hear me answer the phone. I'll ask you to state your first name, first name, only, city and state you're living in, and your question, your health related question or comment that number eight hundred six zero six eight eight two to two. Remember, the only bad health question is the one you're not asking, So call that number and tell Doctor Bob where it hurts from headaches, to hemorrhoids, aches to shakes, pimples, to prostate problems sign you site as the stomach problem and all points in between. We discuss all of it here on the show one eight hundred six zero six eight eight two two. Our special guest with us is Nathan Jones. He is the CEO of Clear Ink, Clear Inc. The fine makers of the Spray Dental Defense System, Spry Dental Defense System and Clear x l e AR nasal sprays. In the final segment here in Nate, I just want to just reinforce for those people who are listening right now, the fact that if they use a clear nasal spray over the winter months and they are able to neutralize the elements of pollution and particulates and things that can make them sick, how does the ingredients How did the ingredients in xylotol accomplish all of that just by simply squirting a couple squirts up each nostril.
Speaker 4: Well, it's uh, it's designed. I mean that's what it was designed to do, is exactly that, to wash out bacteria, to wash out viruses, and to keep your nose hydrated. If your nose is hydrated, it's going to trap a lot of these pathogens, these irritants and wash them out anyways. Uh, and when you're using like a regular and a history decongest you're actually drying that up, which is really just going to make the problem worse. But if you really are you know, if you wake up in the middle of the night and you're just stuffed up and you can't breathe, we do have one that has a decongestant in it. It also has the xylotol, so it's going to continue to hydrate your nose while it's while it's slowing down the production of mucus. And that's and that's on a sour and you can buy it everywhere.
Speaker 2: Excellent. Yeah, a clear twelve hour decongestant, that's after the fact. If you you want, however, on a prevented, proactive standpoint during the season, when you know you're starting to get a sniffle things are starting to go awry, use the Clear Rescue nasal spray, which has all the medicinal botanicals in it that are escrotic, which means those germs do not like the heat that that particular formulation is packing in the nose and they will leave the area you win, so you don't get sick, do it as early as you can. We're talking about Clear nasal sprays, and they too, are available at finer health, grocery and big box stores including Walgreens, CBS, Right Aid, Kroger, Targets, Sprouts, natural Grocers, all the Internet sites. Of course, you can also go to clear xlar dot com. I'm doctor Bob Martin.