Speaker 1: Oh, bed of fir.
Speaker 2: Nod of that, and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy. And my name is Jonathan, I'm Jacob, and Jacob has a fun little doocey for us today, sir.
Speaker 3: It's fun, it's disgusting, it's appalling, and it's mind blowing. So let me ask you something real quick, Jonathan, when you were a child, and I mean a young' right, we know, higher than a knee high on a grasshopper. Right, Okay, you like to play with bugs, didn't you. Sure every kid does, boy or girl, right, especially if it's like some kid you don't like and you flick a bug on them, a caterpillar and.
Speaker 1: Watch them freak out.
Speaker 3: Is a natural human response, right, Flicking bugs on somebody that you don't particularly like, or just to fuck.
Speaker 1: With people, right, yeah, yeah, I mean the lightning bugs.
Speaker 2: We would just take their asses and smear them on our faces and play hide in the dark, hide and seek?
Speaker 1: Why not? Yeah, normal wholesome childlike behavior. Okay.
Speaker 3: Now, we have talked in the past about historical precedents of people using insects in warfare, right famously. As a matter of fact, let me go ahead and get the ability to share the screen because we have. Oh, there's gonna be a lot of things to talk about here, but we've talked about times of ancient when people would be launching bee hives over walls and siege warfare and more famously, what kickstarted the Black plague in Europe. Are about to get to that here in a second. And so we've understood that insects could be used in warfare for biological frames of reference.
Speaker 2: Are you with me on this? Mosquitoes with vaccines inside of them?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Well, see we've talked about that before.
Speaker 3: So today, good cult members, we are going to be talking about the historical precedents of the United States government using fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, crickets, grasshoppers, all of these things as a way to infect certain populations.
Speaker 1: Was it done?
Speaker 3: Was it done successfully? To what levels of diseases? Were all these things done? Are they still doing it now? Why does DARPA have an entire program called our Insect Friends that are currently running today?
Speaker 1: Are you all ready to get it?
Speaker 3: And not even that we now have a kissing bug that is spreading a disease that's killing people.
Speaker 1: You've heard about this?
Speaker 3: Not oh bro, this bug will bite you on your lip right, especially if you have an open like a sore from a chapped lip.
Speaker 1: Or something lay its eggs inside of it.
Speaker 3: Whenever you smear it, it goes into your mouth and it almost will guarantee kill you.
Speaker 1: There's a new thing that's happening right now in the United States.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, what bro come on getting come on now, So everybody buckle up.
Speaker 1: We got a lot of articles to.
Speaker 3: Read, some references to go down, and this is gonna be an episode you're gonna want to look along and watch along and all these things. Jonathan, if they have not already, tell them where they could.
Speaker 2: Go patroon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy podcast. That's the best way to be able to support the show. We appreciate all the good cult members who have come over and supported us in that way. We always say we are not your cult leaders. We are humble cult members walking alongside you down this crazy conspiratorial Illuminati path. And if you enjoy our content, then Patreon would be the best place to be able to go and support us. We have several tiers over there. We have a five dollars tier that you get you access to literally everything except for the live show. So you want to be able to just support and get all be able to slide into our dms, reach out to us about any kind of inquiries or just to say hey or whatever. We're always available over there. We respond to those every single day. You want to be able to see all the video content to where it is literally only available on Patreon. But probably the best part about Patreon is that it is completely commercial flus yes, yes, And also as of time of recording, we are shooting the live show tonight. It is every Tuesday night at nine pm Central for the rest of eternity.
Speaker 1: Okay. We guarantee that even.
Speaker 2: Once we die, we will carry on this show in the spirit realm. Okay, this show will go on and on and on, and you'll be able to listen to it even whenever. You're a fun little ghosty on the other side. So if you want something to do every Tuesday night for the rest of your life, come on down to Patreon slash Cult of Conspiracy podcast and sign up for that third Eye all the way open to your baby.
Speaker 3: Indeed, with that being said, let's get into it now. Like I said ancient times, here just to give everybody a frame of reference. This isn't something that the CIA and the US military decided to just do on a whim like this had no precedence whatsoever. Medieval times you had lords that would be launching beehives over the walls at cities that they were trying to invade. Now, I wouldn't say that necessarily launching a beehive would be seen as like chemical slash biological weapon. For the record, if you hear me say chemical biological for the sake of insects, we are talking about biological. But we're gonna get to the genetically alter ones later on. But per the timeframe we're talking about here, I wouldn't say that bees are necessarily chemical biological war right, If anything, unless you know that this city has a really high population of people that are allergic to bees or something.
Speaker 1: It's more of an annoy points than a threat of death. Really.
Speaker 3: But there was a very famous siege that took place. This is called the Siege of Kafa Okay when the Golden Horde Mongolians the Huns made their way across and they were just wrecking shop. And then in thirteen forty six they sieged this one town called Kafa.
Speaker 1: They launched plague infested.
Speaker 3: Corpses over the walls in an attempt to get the city sick.
Speaker 1: You know, let's just read the abstract on it right here.
Speaker 3: On the basis of a fourteenth century account by Genoese Gabriel de Musi, the Black Death is widely believed to have reached Europe from the from Crimea as the result of a biological warfare attack. It is not only of great historical interest, but also relevant to current efforts to evaluate the threat of military or terrorists used the biological weapons. Based on published translation of de Musi's manuscript, other fourteenth century accounts of the Death, and secondary scholarly literature, I conclude that the claims that the biological warfare was used at Kafa is plausible and provides the best explanation of entry of the plague into the city.
Speaker 1: This theory is consistent.
Speaker 3: With the technology of the times and with the contemporary notions of the disease causation. However, the entry of the plague into Europe from the Crimea likely occurred independent of this event.
Speaker 2: By the way, this is from the National Institute of Health website. From a well, it's from the government. It's DoD gov NIH dot gov.
Speaker 1: Fair enough.
Speaker 3: Now, the Siegs took place in thirteen forty six, and we have again there's multiple accounts that say that they launched plague infested bodies over the wall, right, Jonathan, real quick.
Speaker 1: Do you know when the Black Death made its way to Europe?
Speaker 2: I'm terrible at at history and dates and shit like that, so enlightened me, sirventeen.
Speaker 3: Forty six to thirteen fifty three. So the first year that they absolutely had real Black Death issues in this continent was the same year as introduced by the Golden Hoard. Now, I don't think the Golden Hoard had any intentions on it spreading all the way through Europe.
Speaker 1: They were just trying to take that one town. But my point is.
Speaker 3: Weapons that are carried by insects can have a very, very long rippling effect, even beyond what the intended party that used them foresaw within their own heads.
Speaker 1: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I would imagine too that you know what happens whenever those infected insects started mating. Is there some kind of cross breeding, you know, mix up of chemicals or drugs or whatever.
Speaker 1: That can happen at that time. Yes, yes, and no. Right, it depends on environment.
Speaker 3: It depends on the breeding ground that the insects find themselves more, you know, prevalently, is it? The conditions are right, you know what I'm saying. Now, everybody thought that the Black Death was spread by rats, and that's why they were seen with such an activity. However, it wasn't the rats that had them that spread the black plague. It was the fleas on the rats that spread the Black Death. But back in these days, they didn't have a real sense of virology, right.
Speaker 1: You had these witch doctors.
Speaker 3: I say that the the the standard elongated snout plague doctor mask. And they thought that dressing scary would scare away the evil spirits that are making this person sick.
Speaker 1: They would looking like sooth the Atlantean.
Speaker 3: Over there, dude, Right, And then they had the nose full of flowers because it was a lot better than the smell of rotting corpses all around them.
Speaker 1: It was what they had.
Speaker 3: As far as virology or even medicine was laughable at the highest levels. Now you had your your locals that knew herbology, and they had some salves and some sort of like herbal medicines that they would give to people for certain things. But Black Death hit so fast and so hard and killed a third of Europe.
Speaker 1: I actually that.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say that weavy beyond this period of time, because if you think about it, they were wearing a mask to try and mask off, you know, the scent, or to try and scare away the spirits.
Speaker 1: We were wearing.
Speaker 2: Not we the majority of people in the world were wearing masks and standing six feet apart from each other, as if that was going to prevent any spread of any disease.
Speaker 3: Ever, very glad that you're bringing this already to the current day, because I've got a few examples of things that are going to people as we go through this list of operations that were taking place in the fifty sixties and seventies, I know there's going to be some people out there that thinking, oh my god, the CIA were so horrible, the US military industrial complex did horrible things.
Speaker 1: Thank God that was then and this is now.
Speaker 3: I want to whenever that thought comes into your head, because it inevitably will I get it. I want you to put a big old pin in that and wait until we get to the current day and age Okay, we're not even not even tall looking about COVID, right, just talking about the shit in the early two thousands and the mid twenty teens, and now this new bug that's going around. We're trust me, We're going to get to all of it. But anyway, all right, So now that we have laid the historical precedence for biological warfare to be conducted using insects that were infected with certain types of bacteria and diseases, now let's cut to the nineteen fifties. It's the Cold War, right, project paper clip is on and I want everybody to put a big old pin in that one for later two. But moving forward, Elvis is on the radio, right, he's getting in trouble for doing his hip gyrations on the televisions. People are losing their minds about that coke sells for a nickel gallon of gas. I think three cents, right, It's a simple time. It's a good time for the majority of Americans. And during this timeframe we had nuclear warheads America famously, it was the first country to ever actually developed it.
Speaker 1: That would be the Manhattan Project.
Speaker 3: And as soon as World War Two ended, we entered a cold war where it was a race to build as much nukes as possible. It was US versus Russia and capitalism versus communism, and that was This is in the early stages of it, right. But here's the problem. Nukes are messy. Nuclear bombs are messy. There's a clean up associated with it. There's a radioactive half life of a certain area. You fry people's chromosomes and now they have their deform, their babies can be deformed. It was just a mess And they're potentially fake and gay. They are most assuredly not fake. I can't speak it. They're gay or not.
Speaker 1: Nukes could be gay. They are definitely not fake.
Speaker 2: They get some boy on boy action, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: It did they very well, could you know. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know how the nukes be fucking, but I do know that they do fuck, right, that is a fact. But anyway, so we had nukes, and now Russia had nukes.
Speaker 1: Now we have a thing called mutually.
Speaker 3: Assured destruction, where everybody knows that if you launch one, every guy's gonna launch one at you.
Speaker 1: And we can't have that.
Speaker 3: Sure, it would be way easier to just nuke all those comedy bastards and just be.
Speaker 1: Done with it.
Speaker 3: How many times have we heard people say, well, I just nuke the Middle East and turn into a big old parking lot, Dad, make it easier. Yeah, okay, granted, yes, but that also comes with a whole other slew of problems that we don't really want to field.
Speaker 1: Okay, there's a lot of blowback there.
Speaker 3: So seeing as how we had nukes, and yes, we need to build more and bigger and better and all that, we knew that realistically we wouldn't be able to use them, so we decided to kind of get a little creative. Nukes would always be the epic saber rattle, and they still are to this day, right, but we had to have something that had.
Speaker 1: A little more action behind it.
Speaker 3: So the US government, and by government I do in fact mean the US Air Force and the Army at this time.
Speaker 1: The CIA is going to weigh in here in a couple of years.
Speaker 3: But the US military got creative and decided to put a new spin on an old concept. A weapon that is virtually untraceable, super cost effective, and could be seen as potentially quote unquote natural forces. How can you predict an act of God that came and made a just throwing it out here, a blight come across your entire cornfield, and now your country doesn't have corn.
Speaker 1: That wasn't us. You're gonna blame us for your crops failing.
Speaker 3: Really, it was all within the realm of plausible deniability and cost effective. One of these labs were creating a million mosquitoes a week.
Speaker 1: But we're gonna get to that here in a moment.
Speaker 3: Now, let's start off the conversation nineteen fifty five with Operation Big Buzz. If the name sounds ridiculous, it is. The military is horrible at naming their operations.
Speaker 1: It's a bit too on the nose and a bit too like, well, no shit, Sherlock.
Speaker 3: At least the CIA gives a little spin to it, right, Operation north Woods. You won't even know what that's about. That's about dudes dressed like Cubans invading Miami and Florida. Northwoods ain't got shit to do with the beach. It's a little spin to it. The military's like Operation Big Buzz, And in a moment we're gonna get to Operation.
Speaker 1: Big Itch, because again they're yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: Anyway, let's read just a little bit about Operation Big Buzz.
Speaker 2: Operation Big Buzz occurred in June nineteen fifty five and in the US state of Georgia. The operation was a field test designed to determine the feasibility of producing, storing, loading into munitions, and dispersing from aircraft the yellow fever yellow fever mosquito, though these were not infected for the test, it says in quotations the second goal of the operation was to determine whether the mosquitoes would survive their dispersion and seek meals on the ground. Around three hundred and thirty thousand uninfected mosquitoes were dropped from an aircraft in E fourteen bombs and dispersed from the ground in Savannah, Georgia's predominantly black Carver Village neighborhood. In total, about one million female mosquitoes were bred for the testing. Remaining mosquitoes were used in munitions, loading and storage test. Those mosquitoes that were air dispersed were dropped from airplanes three hundred feet or ninety one meters above the ground, spreading out on their own and also due to the wind.
Speaker 1: So here's the overarching theme here. Essentially, it was a test run.
Speaker 3: They wanted to see if mosquitoes could survive a high altitude drop just right off the rip. Mosquitoes live on the ground. They never go faster than maybe a mile per hour, so we don't really know if they get dropped from up high and then they the bomb carrying them, let's ease, use canister for lack of better words, bombs makes it sound like it's an explosion, it wasn't.
Speaker 1: So a canister holding them.
Speaker 3: If it opens and they get released at three hundred feet, will they be too disoriented from the fall that they won't fly out and do their job? Will they not bite people? Will they, you know, just fall to the ground dead? Like it was a test run, right, So they wanted to see would they survive a high outitude fall, disperse over a large area target, and bite the locals once they did land.
Speaker 1: Well, there it is.
Speaker 3: The US Air Force dropped three hundred thousand of them out of a sea one nineteen transport plane. And of course they told no one that they were going to do it, and never came clean to the people of Savannah period like ever. And of course they would drop it over a black area of Savannah because obviously this was the fifties, and it was the fucking the military.
Speaker 1: It's of a she out of a C one nineteen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's an interesting term there, I mean, that's that's the nomenclature for the plane. It was like a C one thirty was a one nineteen. It's a transport plane. It's a troop transport plane, and they also use it for carrying large cargo and it can carry bombs if it's being like this kind of a payload.
Speaker 2: So actually, if you can run, stop, if you can stop sharing the screen, I'll show some pictures of this Carver village and so we can kind of get an idea about what it is we're looking at. This was not some you know, shitty old neighborhood. I mean, yeah it was. It was actually a decent little neighborhood. But it was all black, predominantly black people that lived in this neighborhood, which in the nineteen fifties, I can't say that I'm super surprised that they would do something like that.
Speaker 1: Segregation was still very much a thing.
Speaker 3: We've talked about the Tuskegee experiments, right, and they would just do this to black cities and populations and all of these things. So, yeah, the Carver Village was a segregated town, explastive exclusive colored development, US government approved.
Speaker 1: Yep, yep. It was a black's only town essentially.
Speaker 3: So when it came time to test if mosquitoes would bite a bunch of people, clearly they would go to this area because they were inherently racist and horrible back in these days.
Speaker 2: All the water too, that's perfect breeding around for mosquitoes.
Speaker 1: Indeed they were.
Speaker 3: They told no one that they were doing this, by the way, so the local inhabitants are just kind of like, huh, mosquitoes are really bad this year. That just that just came out of nowhere. But they never found out what the situation was. Now again, they didn't spread yellow fever. These mosquitoes were not infected with any virus. They were just test running it to see would they drop, would they survive, would they go bite people? What does the situation look like? And they bit everything, animals, people, you name it. And they bred like crazy, So the test was successful, right understood. Now, this was the I'm sorry, this is the first recorded mosquito carpet bombing in history, which you know, round of applause for the assholes on that one. But at least it's worth noting that never before in human history had something like this been attempted. Now, this was not the first time that actually this was attempted. This is the first time it was attempted with mosquitoes. This is not first time that this was attempted period, as far as a bug carpet bomb is concerned. Next, we go to one year prior with Operation Big Itch nineteen forty or fifty four. Rather, they planned on dropping thousands of fleas over specific test sites in the Dungway Proving Grounds in Utah just outside of Salt Lake City.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, here's the deal.
Speaker 3: Though, one bomb malfunctioned and released the fleas inside the plane.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. This is what you call karma. But anyway, let's read it.
Speaker 2: Operation Big Itch was a US entomological warfare field test using uninfected fleas to determine their coverage and survivability as a vector for biological agents. The tests were conducted at Dungway Proving Ground in nineteen fifty four. It was it was September nineteen fifty four series of tests at Dungway Proving Ground in Utah. The tests were designed to determine coverage patterns and survivability of the tropical rat flee for the use in biological warfare as disease vector. The fleas used and these trials were not infected by any biological agent. The fleas were loaded into two types of munitions and dropped from the air, the E fourteen bomb and the E twenty three bomb, which could be clustered into the E eighty six cluster bomb and E seventy seven bomb, respectively. When the cluster bombs reached two thousand or one thousand feet, the bomblets would drop via parachute, disseminating their vector. The E fourteen was designed to hold one hundred thousand fleas and the E twenty three was designed to hold two hundred thousand flees, but the E twenty three failed in over half of the preliminary big ch tests. The E twenty threes malfunctioned during testing and the fleas were released into the aircraft, where they bit the pilot, bombardier and an observer. As a result, the remaining big itch tests were conducted using only the smaller capacity E floen. Guinea pigs were used as test subjects and placed around a six hundred and sixty yard circular grid.
Speaker 1: That's poor guinea pigs.
Speaker 3: So I mean, granted they're using animal testing, and I would prefer them use guinea pigs over the inhabitants.
Speaker 1: Of Savannah, Georgia. Just me personally speaking on behalf of myself.
Speaker 3: But that being said, this was the first run of them doing some sort of an aerial bombardment of insects just to see what would happen as a test ground here.
Speaker 1: And yes, it did prove effective.
Speaker 3: However, instant karma, bitch, the pilot, the flight attendant person, the observer, the bombader, all of these people got lit up with these fleas and they.
Speaker 1: Were bad off.
Speaker 3: When they got to the ground, they were pissed and it's like, well, yeah, now you know what this feels like. And still they proceeded. So Operation Big Itch happened in nineteen fifty four. Operation was I'm sorry, Big Itch, and then Big Buzz happened in nineteen fifty five.
Speaker 2: So you know, nobody wants to test these things on themselves. It's like the same people that are that are always talking about you know, the were overpopulated as a species with the with the humans, and I'm like kill yourself done, I mean, take care of the issue.
Speaker 3: You know, you would think you would think that that would be the correct way to go about it.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: And then we continue on with Operation may Day. So let's just talk a little bit about Operation may Day here.
Speaker 2: Operation may Day involved a series of EW tests from April to November nineteen fifty six. The tests were designed to reveal information about the dispersal of yellow fever mosquitoes in an urban area. The mosquitoes were released from ground level in Savannah, Georgia, and then recovered using traps baited with dry ice. The operation was detailed in a particularly declassified US Army report in nineteen eighty one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so about this. They went back to Savannah and did it again. This was in fifty six. Keep in mind Operation Big Bus was nineteen fifty five. So the next year they decided to try it again, but this time, instead dropping it from a plane, we'll just release them on the ground.
Speaker 1: See what happens. My collective. If I'm sorry, I don't mean to interrupt your head.
Speaker 2: My thing is, if you're really just worried about trying to see if the bugs can land safely, if that really is the main issue right here, right Why not just release it? You know how many fucking like acres and acres and miles and miles of swamp land that nobody is living on in the South. I'm sure that they got some of that in Georgia, Louisiana. It's all over the damn place.
Speaker 1: Just release it there. Why do you got to release it on people?
Speaker 3: Because they had to see if the mosquitoes would bite people once they landed.
Speaker 1: How would they be able to gather that information? Though?
Speaker 3: Because you could, there's reports, you could ask local people like, hey.
Speaker 1: The mosquito seemed a little more this year. Bro.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you, I don't know what is going on, but I've lived here twenty years. This year, in the past two weeks, bro, there has been more mosquitoes than I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 1: You can get these kinds of reports from people.
Speaker 2: I feel that way about. What are those those bugs that stay stuck on each other?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Love bugs, love bugs? My god, they are out in full fledged this year, dude.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm I am personally of the belief that they were created in a lab. And depending on what source you read, some will say it was in Georgia. Some will say it was that LSU whatever, but there was a college lab.
Speaker 1: Open to interpretation on which one.
Speaker 3: I personally think LSU that they were biologically splicing bugs because they were trying to create a new bug that would help pollinate the corn population, the corn growth and would have a bigger yield. Unfortunately, these bugs don't eat corn, they don't eat shit. They literally just get there born, They fuck, and they die. It's all they do.
Speaker 2: I mean it sounds like sounds like a good life, don't get me wrong, but they are quite the nuisance. I mean, I'm telling you, I stopped at a gas station and they were just I couldn't breathe without almost inhaling these two bugs that were just stuck at the ends of each other.
Speaker 1: I'm like, my god, this is too much to further that point.
Speaker 3: Love bugs used to be only a springtime thing my entire life growing up.
Speaker 1: You would only see them when it went from winter to spring.
Speaker 3: It would start warming up, and of course, warming up in Louisiana means getting back to a ball me eighty five to ninety where we belong, right, and then we would see the love bugs come out. But by May maybe July maybe July. Usually by June they'd be gone, they would have dispersed.
Speaker 1: They only come once a year. Now they come twice a year.
Speaker 3: When the fuck do love bugs start making a spring and fall time ordeal.
Speaker 1: This is a new thing. It's messed up. It's one of the biggest.
Speaker 2: I would say that it's probably the biggest nuisance outside of mosquitoes in Louisiana.
Speaker 1: I would agree.
Speaker 3: Now, love bugs don't bite, right, they don't. They just they're attracted to white vehicles. You have to go to the car wash at least like twice a week if you're the type person that cares about that, and.
Speaker 1: It's an issue.
Speaker 3: But yeah, So anyway, not to take away from the biological testing that was done on human populations by these disgusting entities, but yes, Operation may Day was another experiment done, and again they weren't infected with the yellow fever, but it was another test run to see if we were to infect these genetically altered mosquitoes, would they go and bite the local population. They absolutely did, and then they were covered a lot of these mosquitoes using dry ice because mosquitoes they don't inhale oxygen.
Speaker 1: They inhale carbon dioxide.
Speaker 3: They're attracted to carbon dioxide, and that's why they bite you, typically more at night, typically because your body is putting off four carbon dioxide while you sleep, them when you're awake.
Speaker 1: I think I've heard that before, but either way it goes.
Speaker 3: Right now, this was all classified and nobody talked about it until a US Army report in nineteen eighty one confirmed it, which I think was nice. Now, as we're talking about here, it was partially declassified in a US Army report in nineteen eighty one. On screen right now is a portion of the unclassified report from the US Army Chemical Corps fiscal year of nineteen fifty nine to till January of nineteen sixty.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: That's when it was report, excuse me, January nineteen sixties when this was compiled to report on the findings of the fiscal year nineteen fifty nine. Right, So it's like an after action report. That being said, we're not going to read a lot of it, but we are going to read at least the table of contents and a few things that I find to be quite fascinating.
Speaker 1: Let's just read this right here.
Speaker 3: The technical operations Jonathan what are these things that stand out to you here?
Speaker 2: Yellow fever, anti crop BW gas mask, vulcanizer.
Speaker 1: Let's see what else.
Speaker 2: Burster and scendiary, field protection and treatment, decontaminating slurry, anti set, white phosphorus grenade.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that wasn't a thing before like that got used more, particularly in the Vietnam War.
Speaker 1: Is right before that nineteen fifty nine they were like, Yo, there's this.
Speaker 3: Shit called white phosphorus and it is dope, but let's talk for another day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it just seems to be a bunch. Then you get down to the material, so you would have procurement and production, capability, organization and management, operation black magic holla.
Speaker 1: Uh huh. I thought that would stand out to you.
Speaker 3: But we're not gonna get that far down as far as the report goes. We are gonna stick on some of these things up here. CS which is just a chemical irritant that they found. We today would know this as CS gas. Right, the gas chamber. For anybody who has been in the military and gone through boot camp and you had to go to the gas chamber, This is when this was first really tested and understand like, hey, we could use this shit.
Speaker 1: It's an irritant.
Speaker 3: You are ninety nine percent of the time not going to die from it unless you have like asthma or something. But to your average person, that is healthy in that regard, you're gonna be fine. Underneath that is something called tulerimia aka rabbit.
Speaker 1: Disease or deer disease.
Speaker 3: You're gonna talk about that yellow fever and anti crop biological weapons.
Speaker 1: That's what b W stands for.
Speaker 3: So we're not going to read the entire report because a lot of it goes more into the uh, you know, this scientist at this lab found this, and it's it's a lot of the nomenclature things that we're not too concerned with on this one. However, we do need to talk about this one. So let's learn a little bit about tularemia.
Speaker 2: Ten years ago and it's searched for biological warfare agents. The Chemical Core established a project to determine the military usefulness of Bacterium tulerins. This micro organism causes tulimia, also known as rabid fever and deer fly fever. The disease occurs naturally in many kinds of animals and is passed along to many passed along to man by ticks, flies, contaminated water, infected animal meat, or inhalation of infected material. Man man comes down with the sickness one to ten days, most commonly three days after being infected. The victim is prostrated with chills and fever. There are two forms of toleramia, the cutitaneous and the typho typhoidal.
Speaker 1: The latter typhoidal, Yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: The latter is much more dangerous, with the mortality mortality rate in untreated cases about thirty percent. If pneumonia develops, the mortality rate jumps to forty percent. It is this typhoidal form which is of paramount importance as an agent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's continue here.
Speaker 3: It says the new antibiotics are quite effective in arresting the progress of tileroremia infections, but they do not modify the debilitating effects of the disease. This is important because convalescence from the disease is usually slow and may extend for a period from six months to a year. Troops therefore, infected with Bacterium tilleries could turn into long term hospital cases, putting a strain on enemy hospital facilities as well as effectively putting soldiers out of action.
Speaker 1: Yes, indeed, they talk more about the size of them.
Speaker 3: They're like point three microns in diameter to point seven microns long. It grows best around thirty seven degrees celsius, the temperature of most warm blooded animals. They go into it from a very scientific standpoint.
Speaker 2: There's so many types of warfare, dude, and they found out just about all of them.
Speaker 1: Oh, let's go into the next one, yellow fever. Here we go.
Speaker 2: In nineteen fifty three, the Biological Warfare Laboratories at Fort Dietrich established a program to study the use of anthropods for spreading anti personal biological warfare agents. The advantages of anthropods as biological warfare carriers are these. They inject the agent directly into the body, so that a mask is no protection to a soldier, and they will remain alive for some time keeping.
Speaker 1: What does that say? Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 3: I do apologize if some of this is a little hard to readase all of our good cult members. This is a PDF of a carbon copy of a print from a Thing from nineteen fifty nine that was released in nineteen eighty one. So, I mean, we're doing the best we can here, but this is original source information that we are reading to you at this time.
Speaker 2: Keeping them constantly dangerous, it says. One of the insects picked for the study was the andes Agypti mosquito, the carrier of yellow fever virus. This species is widely distributed between latitudes of forty degrees north and forty deg degree south. In the United States, it occurs as far as Norfolk, Virginia, but cannot survive the winter's north of this latitude. The mosquito favors human habitations as breeding places. The female mosquito sucks blood from animals or humans, but seems to prefer humans. It takes its first meal two days after emerging from the larva stage, and seeks blood again at intervals of about three days. While probing for blood, the mosquito transmits yellow fever virus to the unknowing victim.
Speaker 3: Now they talk a little bit about the effectiveness of it and these types of things, But now let's learn a little bit about yellow fever in and of itself.
Speaker 2: Yellow fever is a highly dangerous disease. A person begins to show symptoms of the fever from two to ten days. The average is three days after he has been bitten by the mosquito. The fever appears suddenly, causing headache, high temperature, rigor, vomiting, and even prostration. If the disease is fatal, death usually come on the sixth or seventh day. If the patient recovers, he is week for a period of two weeks to two months. There is no known therapy for yellow fever other than symptomatic, and in severe cases, the patient has a poor chance of recovering. Of the clinical cases, since nineteen hundred, one third of the patients have died one third.
Speaker 1: So can you imagine that they solve this?
Speaker 3: And they're like, wait a minute, now, you're telling me that we can infect mosquitoes in a lab somewhere a million a week. We could produce them because they have a very fast turnover rate as far as their gestation and larva stage and all that. And you're telling me that if we just drop some canisters of this bug that is very cheap to manufacture, very cheap to produce, no one would ever know it was us, because I mean, hell, it's a mosquito. Bro we gotta make a mosquito tear up a bunch of you're gonna mind control mosquito. And you're telling me that if we can effectively use this, that one third of our enemy could be taken out in a matter of a week.
Speaker 2: That's pretty easy, if you're looking at it from that way, heartless, yes.
Speaker 3: But then it continues on to show how easy this this could just happen.
Speaker 2: Every few years, an epidemic occurs somewhere in the world, primarily in Africa or the and the Americas, occasionally in Europe. Yellow fever has never occurred in some areas, including Asia, and therefore it is quite probable that the population of the USSR would be quite susceptible to the disease. If military attacks were made with this mosquito's mosquitoes basically the yellow fever mosquitoes, it would be quite difficult to detect the fact, particularly if this type of mosquito ordinary ordinarily lived in the area. While there is a possibility that a trained entomologist fuck me, might realize that an attack had taken place, it would be unlikely, and even if an attack were suspected, it could not be confirmed until symptoms of the disease broke out, which would take two or more days. There is a yellow fever vaccine that has been that has proven to be an effective prophylactic, but it would be impossible for a nation such as the USSR to quickly undertake a mass immunization program to protect all to protect millions of people. The difficulties that an enemy would face in detecting infected mosquitos and protecting protecting their population would make the mosquito yellow fever combination an extremely effective biological warfare agent.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now we can carry on here for just a couple more paragraphs.
Speaker 1: When they talk about, you know.
Speaker 3: They tested the employing of this in April nineteen fifty six in Savannah. This is them confirming it, and then down here they talk about the method that.
Speaker 1: They bred them.
Speaker 2: The Chemical Core tested the practicality of employing the mosquitoes to carrying to carry a biological warfare agent in several ways. In April to November nineteen fifty six, the CORE ran trials in Savannah, Georgia, by releasing uninfected female mosquitos in a residential area and then with cooperation of people in the neighborhood, estimating how many mosquitoes entered houses and bit people. Also in nineteen fifty six, the cores released six hundred thousand uninfected mosquitoes from a plane at Avon Park Bombing Range, Florida. Within a day, the mosquitoes had spread a distance of between one and two miles and had bitten many people. In nineteen fifty eight, further tests at Avon Park Air Force based Florida showed that mosquitoes could easily be disseminated from helicopters, would spread more than a mile in each direction, and would enter all types of buildings. The test showed that mosquitoes could be spread over areas of several square miles by means of devices dropped from planes or set up on the ground. And while these tests were made with uninfected mosquitoes, it is fairly safe, it is a fairly safe assumption that infected mosquitos could spread equally well. The yellow fever mosquitoes were produced in the laboratory by the following method. A colony of six thousand to ten thousand adult mosquitos were confined in a cage where they fed on sugar, syrup and blood. The colony was maintained for two weeks, then destroyed. During their life, the mosquitoes laid hundreds of thousands of eggs on moist paper towels. Mosquito eggs, which could be kept for several months under proper temperature and humidity, were hatched in water and the larva reared in trays. The larva turned into adult mosquitos one to two weeks later. Fort Dietrich's laboratories were capable of producing a half a million mosquitos per month, and the Engineering Command designed a plant capable of producing one hundred and thirty million mosquitos per month.
Speaker 1: Say I want to give real quick here.
Speaker 3: They're talking about one place could produce a half a million a month. That's cute, another place one hundred and thirty million mosquitos a month.
Speaker 1: That's what do you do with that? Well, they knew exactly what to do with that.
Speaker 3: They weren't doing it to test the breeding capabilities of the mosquito because they just cared about insect information, big dog. They were looking to use it for the yellow fever virus.
Speaker 2: It just reminds me of and I brought this up before, but me and my daughter went to go see the new Lelo and Stitch movie, and the reason why I liked it, but the reason why they couldn't like take out Earth and just nuke Earth. The aliens or whatever was because they had a protected species otherwise known as the mosquito on this planet.
Speaker 3: Bro, I'm sorry me and you were gonna just First of all, yes, that was the reason why the aliens couldn't nuke the planet. But also, Ohana means family. Nobody gets left behind, her forgotten. Oh my bad. Here, let me drop my sister with these people so that I can take off to California to learn about oceanography because there's no school in Hawaii, an island to teach oceanography.
Speaker 1: Now, the newly Low and Stitch was absolute trash.
Speaker 2: Dude, Wow, that's taken it a step too far.
Speaker 1: I thought, can talk.
Speaker 2: You get hung up on these little things. I get it. What's his name? Wasn't Russian?
Speaker 1: You know you? Okay?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that thing fine. I don't like it, but I could get by with it, right. Certain things of the plot that didn't make sense without jumba or not jump, but I'm sorry a commander sharkface fuck yeah, I forget his name. That was kind of a massive plot point, but like, okay, cool. Even the entire thing of O'hana that was ripped away because of New Disney. I'm just not a fan of New Disney.
Speaker 2: And what do you do when you're sitting on your couch and you're about to watch a movie? Is your first goal to try and find what can I want on this movie that will bring me displeasure? How can I make this night even shittier? I want this movie to be absolute trash and I want something to complain about. That's what you sound like, Karen.
Speaker 3: No, dude, if I would have never seen the original LEL and Stitch, I probably would like this version of it, the live action version, because I've seen the cartoon and I know what it's supposed to be about and what it's supposed to show in all these things. Then to see how they bastardized it. It's the same one like the snow White. I know what the original snow White's supposed to be. This new snow White there's no band of thieves.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you can take you can take a whole lot more creative liberties and a cartoon as opposed to like real life action.
Speaker 1: I think they have CGI. Stitch is a CGI thing. I mean, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean I understand why they didn't want to go with the Russian with the whole conflict with that. I understand it fine, but I don't know. I mean whatever I thought it was still cute. Cried a couple times in that movie. Did you not shd a single tear?
Speaker 1: No? I was all side.
Speaker 2: God, Why do you let your anger run throughout your body?
Speaker 1: Sir?
Speaker 3: If this sister the entire reason why she couldn't go and follow her dreams is because she is an adult.
Speaker 1: Her sister is a child.
Speaker 3: Legally, she has taken on the role of being this her sister's caregiver, right, and she's trying to study oceanography, which, for the record, I don't know if anybody knows this or not about Hawaii, but there is really reputable oceanography programs on this island in the middle of fucking Pacific Ocean.
Speaker 1: I know it's crazy, but they have them.
Speaker 3: But no, no, she has to go to California and leave her sister behind, which literally goes against the principal of Ohanna. She's remember a thing in the original movie that's a side step, that's.
Speaker 2: The one she got accepted into.
Speaker 3: So you're telling me a native Hawaiian would have issues getting accepted to the Hawaiian College.
Speaker 2: I would imagine that probably a lot of people want to go and do that in Hawaii.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 2: It's like, you know, I want to be a football player, but I only get you know, a letter from Ohio State and I live in Louisiana. You're trying to tell me that LSU is not going to hire a Louisiana boy. No, Like like Ohio State, I had a fucking opening, it.
Speaker 3: Would be very similar. That's that's a little different. Football is something that every college has. Oceanography is not something that every college has. But to your point, that'd be like saying somebody in Louisiana wants to get involved in the agriculture of sugarcane, right, that is a thing for them, it's a passion, and then they get accepted to Wisconsin. You No, they don't have an agriculture sugar situation there.
Speaker 1: They do in Louisiana.
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess my point is is that I feel like every movie you just you're trying to find the thing that you can talk shit about.
Speaker 1: Instead, don't you just sit back, relax.
Speaker 2: Hey, it's a cute children's movie. It's a fucking Disney movie. It doesn't have to make sense. I mean, tell me a time where you saw Toys come alive and then go and complain about Toy story.
Speaker 3: Okay, to that point, new Toy Story versus the original two movies, Like, yeah, there's there's some points that's like at least the storyline stays the same, at least, like they play off of the former movies to like make the character arcs more in depth. And I could appreciate that, right, the revamps, I have an issue.
Speaker 2: You didn't have to gay for sure, you didn't have to do that.
Speaker 3: That's my point, right, there's there's all these little things that they do to do it, not because it adds depth, not because it adds layers. Hell Buzz and Jesse had a whole thing on the movies, but now they're showing him a whole difference.
Speaker 1: You see my point? That is what I take issue with.
Speaker 2: But I mean, it's space, ass though maybe it's not gay if it's in space.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know if aliens, Like we're back to the conversation of do aliens have cheeks to clap?
Speaker 1: Do those cheeks be clapping? I'm sure they'll know.
Speaker 3: But my point is yes, newer versions of movies versus older There's only a few exceptions where I'm like, damn, that was a good That was a good remake.
Speaker 1: They just did. It's very rare.
Speaker 2: But the Beauty and the remake was really good.
Speaker 3: The Beauty and the Beast remake was excellent. I think that the Mulan remake, I was that's the borderline for me personally. Okay, they took away from like they don't have Mooshoe in it at all, but they were trying to show more of the historical angle for far Mulan versus the Disney you know, like that was that borderline where it's like, hmm, okay, it wasn't some big alphabet it was you know, it wasn't as entertaining.
Speaker 1: Lion King. Lion King was solid, both of them. King was solid.
Speaker 3: Yes, there were, Like I said, there's a few exceptions, man, the past few that they've done. Snow White wasn't it was a coat hanger. Abortion would have been a better time than that movie.
Speaker 1: I never even saw it.
Speaker 3: It don't you're not missing anything. It's got off and you know what was the worst. So then if this is gonna detract everybody, if you haven't noticed.
Speaker 1: We're taking a little side tangent here.
Speaker 3: We're gonna get back to the infectious bugs in the CIA here moment. All right, The main actress who played snow right goes on this big talking tour and just decides that now it's her time to shine and be the fucking the voice of her generation that no one asked for nor does anybody want. And she went on a ranch shitting on Israel and promoting Palestine as her co star. Is an idea of Soldier gal Gado. For anybody who doesn't know, wonder woman. She's Israeli and while she was a young adult, they are forced to serve in the IDF. So this young wanna be somebody quote unquote star is shitting on Israel. Meanwhile gal Gado, who is like a well known name in Hollywood, like she's made it, she's an a lister, is looking at her like bitch for I'm right here, like it's yes.
Speaker 1: Now on.
Speaker 2: I just want to tell all the actors like we do all of the sports players. And instead of saying shut up and dribble, just shut up and act. No wo he gives a fuck about your political affliction one way or another we know that you're in Hollywood, m we know that you're going to be extremely left leaning. Otherwise you're not going to have a job. So we know where your money and where your allegiance is too. We don't need you to come and say, oh my god, if you don't vote for this, it did it?
Speaker 1: Shut up, Just stops.
Speaker 3: You know, if you're if you're going to an electrician to ask him about his political affiliations, why would you hire him for that? That seems weird. If you're hiring an actor who is a person who pretends for a living, they play a role for a living, and they could be amazing at it. If you're going out of your way to ask them of their political ideations.
Speaker 1: Don't get mad whenever they're all over the place.
Speaker 3: But also, as a actor who is trying to advance your career, taking a stance of neutrality is probably the best bet. You're not going to piss off half of the people that watch your shows. If you just say, like, I'm an actor, I'm not I'm not educated enough to speak.
Speaker 1: On geopolitical things. I'ma be honest with you. I don't really know that that's a good move.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, I mean, you don't hire a plumber to build your front porch.
Speaker 1: Now you know what I'm saying, Like, do what you do? That's it. I'm just yeah, and he to a microphone. That's what we do. And we're.
Speaker 2: We literally make a living talking shit into a microphone making fun of these fox by the way, which I'm I'm like, happier in a pig and shit that we get to do that.
Speaker 3: Oh wait a minute, I gotta I gotta run more. One more conspiracy by on a side tangent. Then we're gonna get back to the main point. Okay, have you heard the Lord far Quad conspiracy?
Speaker 1: I keep it short with a bitch, Lord fox Quad like okay, hold on, picture Lord Farquad in your head. Okay.
Speaker 3: And then also for what I'm about to say, think of the cartoon snow White, not this abomination of this one.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Now you got the picture of Lord Farquad in your head, right, Think of the hairstyle, think of the puffy shoulders on his outfit.
Speaker 1: You with me right? Now?
Speaker 3: What are the chances that snow White fucked one of those dwarves and Lord Farquahd.
Speaker 1: Is her kid. That's how he got the talking magic mirror.
Speaker 2: Oh oh was number three my node b Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you had a felonious right, your boy with the number three and all that. But no, no, no, I'm just saying, is it possible is there greater than zero percent chance that in the history lore of Far far Away in fairy Tale World that snow White ended up getting some of that Dopey Dick and or Grumpy Dick were one of the two, and Lord farquad is who came out. I mean, it is possible because if you think about it, Shrek was hanging around all of the swamp creatures, right, Lord Farquaht had a real issue with the fairy Tale creatures. Could it be because he was half dwarf, half princess and his mom treated him like a bastard and so he had a.
Speaker 1: Real fucking vendetta against the shit.
Speaker 2: I don't know, bro, Uh yeah, I think you're onto one.
Speaker 1: I think you're onto one right there.
Speaker 2: And why I haven't seen the new snow White movie and I won't since you say that it's so atrocious and most everybody that has ever seen it has never said a single thing good about it.
Speaker 1: So have you heard one good review? No?
Speaker 2: No, even from even from kids. Even from kids, they're like, Oh, it's not really that good.
Speaker 1: It's amazing. It makes me happy. Anyway.
Speaker 3: Anyway, so back on to the main talking points of our conspiratorial talk today. Now, as they were talking about they had Fort Dietrich nineteen fifty four, right, and then they also.
Speaker 1: Did it and uh Avon Park, Florida.
Speaker 3: Now let's bring into Operation drop Kick, which is what we are talking about with those two drops. So they didn't just go to Georgia, they didn't just go to Utah. They decided to diversify a bit and see how does this work work beachside esque towns, How does it work in the woods?
Speaker 1: How does it work in the desert?
Speaker 3: Operation drop Kick kind of all encompasses this one red in brother.
Speaker 2: Operation Dropkick was conducted between April and November of nineteen fifty six by the US Army Chemical Corps to test the practicality of employing mosquitos to carry an ontomological warfare agent in different ways. The Chemical Corps released uninfected female mosquitos into a residential area of Savannah, Georgia, whose residents had agreed to participate in the project, and then estimated how many mosquitoes entered houses and bid people Within a day. Many reports of mosquito bites were received. In nineteen fifty eight, the Chemical Corps released one million mosquitos in Avon Park, Florida. These tests showed that mosquitoes could be spread by means of various devices. In the nineteen sixty four movie, Doctor Strangelove also refers to an Operation Dropkick. The TV series Archer refers to Operation Dropkick as the code name of a CIA mission to take over a country in Latin America. First of all, there's residents agreed to participate in the project. Who on earth would agree to having a million mosquitoes dropped in your fucking neighborhood. Get out of here with that.
Speaker 3: All lies, dude, including this report that's saying that the people were willingly participating. That is incorrect information. They never told any fucking body. If they did, it might have been maybe maybe like the governor or state representatives, that they were brought in on a top secret briefing with them, like listen, this is gonna go down. Nobody's gonna get hurt, just some mosquito bites. But whenever you get some reports like this, they come to us. You understand, it's yeah, no problem.
Speaker 2: It's almost reminiscent of like whenever you go to the toll booth, you know, you're voting for president or whoever you're voting for, and they're like, do you support not supporting? The supporting of the support? And we're like, wait, where did you go with that? What do you Can you just say it as a regular sentence. You got to do all these double negatives and all the quick, weird positives. It's they do that to mix your brain up.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 3: Look, there's known knowns, and then there's known unknowns, and then there's unknown knowns, and then there are unknown unknowns. Wait, I'm sorry, can you repeat that one more time? There are things that we don't know that we know that we don't know, and we're trying to find out what al Qaeda doesn't know that we don't know. And it's like, Bro, you are currently on the mic addressing the nation, and that's what you're saying right now, speaking of circle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, speaking in circles, just to confuse the average person. I mean, I'm not gonna lie, dude. I did the bare minimum to get by in school. I could give a shit less about English class, which I thought was surprisingly difficult. I'm not gonna lie, like, why was why did the English class have to be so hard? It's like, I speak this shit, Why does it got to be so difficult?
Speaker 1: I don't know why.
Speaker 3: We had to learn how to write a letter for the majority of eight years of the public school education. We had to relearn and relearn and relearn how to write a letter.
Speaker 1: Jonathan.
Speaker 3: You know how many letters I've written in my fucking life, dude, Probably aside from aside from boot camp, because the only kind of things we could get were handwritten mail to and from home. Aside from that, bro, I'm saying like it's it's sub ten, like real shit. Yeah, emails maybe, but even still, most emails are not formatted in letter form like you're Usually it's it's somewhere between a text and a letter, honestly.
Speaker 2: But like, yeah, there's no return to send her address on there. You don't need to know anybody's address, I mean other than their email address, and it's yeah, it's like what where, where's the stamp placement?
Speaker 1: And you know all that shit.
Speaker 3: Maybe you could say that learning how to write an essay played in if you went to college and you know, you had to pass those classes. But even still, and maybe when you got to your dissertation, if you went for a doctorate or something, or you had to like defend your thesis or something, then maybe, but even then it looks more like a journal, like a professional journal, engineering journal, a medical journal.
Speaker 1: It's not anyway, well, dude.
Speaker 2: And then they change the rules on everything. You know, our whole life, we heard that ain't ain't a word. Now it is shit. Now it is a word. Now it's in the dictionary. So I just got told that probably ten thousand times from my youth to my adult era, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And it's like, why change it?
Speaker 2: Like we need constance, Like this whole school system, Like the math that they're doing is not math, and I'm sorry, it's bullshit, And anybody that believes in it can literally kick rocks down the road and go eat some paste, because there's no way that that's the correct way.
Speaker 1: To do math. Math.
Speaker 2: I understood math back in the day. I used to think that I was pretty damn good at math. Actually, I can do a lot of that math in my head. You look at these equations they're doing now, bro, it's like, why are you.
Speaker 1: Making it more difficult than it needs to be, dude?
Speaker 2: And then then they make you show your work. Get the fuck out of here. Not only do I have to come to the right answer, but I have to come to the right answer using your formula.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: I try getting my children to show me, Like even showing their work, they understand it because that's all they've been taught, right, dope. Cool, But like even showing their work, it makes no sense. There's like four extra steps that are not needed to get to a simple answer. And the way that they're trying to spend this, or at least the way I heard it, was that this is how Asian countries teach their children how to do math. And right now it might seem overly complicated, but when you get your children learning trigonometry, calculus, advanced level maths, this is all going to click in better ways for them because they've learned a whole different way with all these other steps to do.
Speaker 1: This, and you need that for the bigger formulas. Okay, here's the deal.
Speaker 3: That is bullshit that has been emphatically proven incorrect. You're doing extra shit to just do extra shit. It's ally is you're reinventing the wheel just to say that.
Speaker 1: You did it.
Speaker 2: Dude, I'm not even gonna lie. The farthest I ever went in math was algebra two. Never did calculus, never did trigonometry, never did geometry.
Speaker 1: To geometry first of all, threw.
Speaker 2: Me through a loop. I get it that some people love it, some people hate it. I hated it personally, just like I hated chemistry.
Speaker 3: This proves that you and I are left brain right brain. Here we are two halves of one whole. Here because geometry you fucking hated. But I bet you killed it at algebra right crushed algebra me, the exact opposite algebra. That's the only class I've ever failed in my life was algebra two. Meanwhile, a geometry trig anything with shapes, bro, it's a fucking knockout of the park for me. That is a left brain right brain dominant telltale sign.
Speaker 2: I bet you're onto something there, And as I've looked into it, it is true. I mean, is geometry more left brain?
Speaker 1: I could not tell you. I think that would have to.
Speaker 2: Be probably more right brain now that I think about it. So are you more right brain than me?
Speaker 3: I don't know, I do know that if it's a it is a left brain right brain dominant thing. If you're great at geometry, you're probably gonna suck at algebra and vice versa, depending on which side you're dominant. Unless you're from Southeast Asia, then you're just gonna kill it with anything involving numbers.
Speaker 1: That's that's just the way that works.
Speaker 2: By the way, we are speaking on left brain and right brain. I just wanted to say that Meta Mysteries we have done our a bit of a rebranding, if you will. We have changed the name of the podcast. We are no longer yeah, yeah, we are no longer Meta Mysteries. We are now known as the Meta Mystics, So Metistics, yeah, dude, yeah. And I just feel like we've kind of evolved to that part. I'm not saying that I'm an I'm an all knowing shamanistic mystic or anything like that. I'm just saying that that's kind of like where we're geared to, uh, where we're geared to go, I think. And so it was a natural evolution of the show and I love it, dude.
Speaker 1: We got a whole new logo and I was gonna.
Speaker 3: Say y'all getting rid of the meta mystery machine? Is Marv still in the equation?
Speaker 1: Where are we at? Marv's not in it anymore. Unfortunately he had to dip out, Yeah, what the fuck you got rid of your tulpa? Uh, he's with us in our hearts.
Speaker 2: I still wear the necklace, you know, but yeah, we we had to change it up and to be ho, honest, I love it. It's uh, it's something that's that we're very fond of. Oh, actually, you know what, I'll show you the picture of it real quick. Do you want to stop sharing the screen?
Speaker 1: I have it. Let's see. I'm gonna go right here and share. Here we go.
Speaker 2: This is the new logo bro Metamistics. Baby, that's sick.
Speaker 1: I just love it, dude.
Speaker 2: We're both just sitting there like a couple of mystics or sages or fucking gurus or whatever and just tapped into the zone.
Speaker 1: It's awesome.
Speaker 3: Look how you're trying to be all serious and Sean's just got that grin like, yeah, dude.
Speaker 2: He's blissed out. He's blissed out. I'm focusing on levitating this crystal right now, dude.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, he's just got his staff and he's just like, yep, he's big, chilling dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah dude.
Speaker 2: So I just want to throw that out there in case anybody was wondering, why are you seeing metamistics pop up on the show now and not of mysteries. That would be why it's the natural evolution of the show, we believe.
Speaker 1: Fuck yeah, man, good shit, good shit. Everybody go check out menimistics. All right. Now back to the point.
Speaker 3: So we talked about Operation Dropkick nineteen fifty eight, and like it was just said, they brought it up on a movie and Archer.
Speaker 1: If you haven't seen Archer, you should. It's fucking hilarious.
Speaker 3: But they even talk about how this Operation Dropkick was a code name for a CIA mission to take over a country in Latin America that is close but not exactly accurate. As a matter of fact, Operation Dropkick led into something else that took place as far as Cuba is concerned.
Speaker 1: So here we go.
Speaker 3: The nineteen sixties, the CIA dropped flies infected with cholera into Cuban villages and considered using beetles to destroy their sugar plantations and spread an African swine virus, leading to the deaths of five hundred thousand pigs on the Cuban island.
Speaker 1: Here's the deal.
Speaker 3: This African swine disease is not native to Cuba. There was almost there was like a point zero one percent chance that it could have naturally made its way there. Next thing, you know, all of these pigs in Cuba had to be slaughtered and they had to be burned because they have some new strain of an African virus. Where did that come from, you might ask, Well, interestingly enough, the CIA owned up to it years later. Here is a quick little article that discusses it right here. This is a story of zero.
Speaker 1: Do I know? You said this is and I went, this is?
Speaker 3: This is a this is a CIA admits Cuban virus data aired.
Speaker 1: So let's read it into this. The CIA has admitted that information.
Speaker 2: It's applied the Senate Intelligence Committee concerning a nineteen seventy one outbreak of African swine fever in Cuba was wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love it. You think it was wrong, bud.
Speaker 2: The CIA was sent a formal inquiry last month by the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence asking for a reply to a Newsday report that a virus associated with the animal disease was introduced into Cuba in nineteen seventy one, with at least what does that say tacit approval of the CIA. The report quoted by members of the US intelligence community who participated in the operation, and said the deliberate introduction of the virus apparently set off an epidemic that forced the Cubans to slaughter five hundred thousand pigs. To in Denying any involvement in the episode, the CIA told the Intelligence Committee that the disease had been carried to Cuba through dried, uncured meat imported from Europe. It went on to say that the US Department of Agriculture conducted a massive swine fever inoculation program on animals in the Southeastern States to prevent the spread of the disease.
Speaker 3: Yesterday they admitted that they were wrong, Like the entirety of that dried uncured meats from Europe obviously, bro what, No, that's not how that spreads. First of all. Second of all, well, you know, we had all the farmers in the southeast, the Bible Belt, all of them gave their pigs this inoculation to stop it from spreading. Incorrect, There was no chance of it spreading from Cuba to here, especially when we had all those crazy embargoes on Cuba because of the Cold War. That's why you couldn't get Cuban cigars until really recently. So yeah, all of this is right off the rip a lie.
Speaker 2: Newsday disclosed January fifteenth that according to internationally recognized experts in American and in African swine, fevers such as inoculations do not exist. Agriculture Department officials have since noted that what does that say there that oh there, Okay, I should have put that one together.
Speaker 1: It looks like you though, but it says there. Sorry, everybody, we're reading again.
Speaker 3: This is a printout of a copy of a newspaper clipping, so it is not the uh, it's not the cleanest type.
Speaker 1: But anyway, it.
Speaker 2: Says that there have never been an African swine fever inoculation program, even on an experimental basis in the Western Hemisphere. After the Newsday report, the Intelligence Committee contacted the CIA again, and the panel released yesterday a letter dated Tuesday in which the CIA said that a cheek with the agricultural or a check with the damn A check with the agricultural Department into indicates that there was no swine inoculation program. The CIA also acknowledged in in a letter that its explanation was wrong about how the virus, which never before had surfaced in the Western Hemisphere, broke out in Cuba. The letter from the agency's Legislative Council noted that the strain of the virus found in Europe does not produce such high mortality rates as were found in Cuba, suggesting that the virus may have come from Africa, but the CIA continued to deny any involvement in the outbreak. The discrepancies in CIA versions of the incident led the Intelligence the Intelligence Committee to reopen its investigation of the affair. According to one committee source, we're looking at this with a view to deciding the desirability of holding hearings, The source said. Agriculture Department officials who launched a major information who launched a major information and screening program in nineteen seventy one after they learned about the outbreak in Cuba, so the disease easily could have been transmitted to the United States. It's a particularly devastating type of disease. We don't want it anywhere near here. Spokesman Sidney Moore said, it's bad, bad news. It can spread very rapidly. It can spread widely before it is detected. There is a big flow of pigs from the southeast up to the midwest. It could have caused havoc. I don't believe anyone would have done it. It would certainly have been a very irresponsible thing on the part of anybody to introduce the disease into Cuba.
Speaker 1: CIA officials added yesterday.
Speaker 2: That they were the first to inform the Agricultural Department about the nineteen seventy two Cuban outbreak. William Hess, the microbiologist in what does that say in Something in charge of the African swine Fever research program at Plum Island Animal Disease Laboratory, said the disease easily could have entered the country. People walking in farmlands and getting the experiment or the excrement from pigs on their shoes could transmit it any place, he said. He said a US outbreak by the time it was definitely diagnosed, would have destroyed about ten percent of the country's pig country's pigs at the cost of about one billion dollars. It could run that high very easily, he said.
Speaker 3: So couple little red flags on the statement here. William Hess is a person that came over here from Project paper Clip. He is formerly a Nazi scientist, so just right off the rip. Secondly, he was he was one of Hitler's like right hand men. He was indeed Villahelm hell Hess rather right next Plumb Island Animal Disease Laboratory. Everybody put a pin in that one because that's also going to come into play here in a little bit. But yes, so they were talking about a thing that happened in seventy one. In seventy seven, the CI had to come forward and say we lied about some stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, after denying in for years, they denied it, and they only decide to accept that they were the ones that actually did it after like everybody found out that there's no other way that this could have happened.
Speaker 1: Well, we inoculated the southeast real quick homeboy.
Speaker 3: Every expert says they've never had an inoculation program on this hemisphere for that disease in history. There's only one lad that might be dealing with that, and that's in Africa. Well, uh, it could have come over easily from someone walking in.
Speaker 1: The fields again, big dog, how did that get here? What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: That's that doesn't that's not gonna make its way across here. So, like, even looked at this report too. If a pig in Africa was infected with this swine virus, right, if you were to put them on a boat, nobody's flying a pig to Cuba, just so we're clear, it.
Speaker 1: Would have made its way via boat.
Speaker 3: The pig would have died before it even made it halfway across the Atlantic Ocean. Like, so just so we're all clear, there was a zero out of zero chance that this could have happened.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm giving that point zero one percent.
Speaker 3: Just because you know, while shit has happened before, and I get that, not to the tune of half a million pigs having to be slaughtered, which inevitably hurt the Cuban population because they were needing food because they were communists at that time, which let's be real, that's the that's one way to bring communism to a grinding halt.
Speaker 1: They run out of money and they run out of food. It's happened everywhere, but anyway, almost every actually probably every time. Yeah, that's that's typically how this goes. Then you have these people that are like.
Speaker 3: Well, socialism is so much better because and it's like, but it's not.
Speaker 1: It's not. It's the same thing with a rebranding.
Speaker 3: And there's a slight variation as far as like the the government doesn't own everything. You own a few things with the government's permission. So, I all, it is slavery with extra steps.
Speaker 1: It's the Fourth Reich. That's really what it is. Essentially.
Speaker 3: So now we're gonna bring up Operation Mongoose. Oh wait, before I do that, I forgot to me also Operation drop Kick. Remember we talked about them dropping those mosquitoes in Avon Park, Florida.
Speaker 1: Yep, I forgot to mention this little thing.
Speaker 3: They powder coated these mosquitoes with fluorescent indicators to where whenever they collected them later, they would know which mosquitoes were from their test lab and which ones weren't. And that's how they were able to more accurately detect which ones did make it into homes, which ones did bite people, which ones did reproduce, and.
Speaker 1: All of these things.
Speaker 3: So it's they had identifying markers to tell oh, that's not just a natural occurrence of these mosquitoes.
Speaker 1: No, those are our bitches. They did that work. But anyway, okay, that's it's it's I don't know. It's kind of mind boggling.
Speaker 2: How would they collect the mosquitoes like a giant net, you know.
Speaker 1: Net collecting. What's going on? How are they collecting these fucking things?
Speaker 3: Dry ice, dry ice, carbon dioxide attracts mosquitoes.
Speaker 1: Oh, I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: Oh we did read that earlier, but I'd actually never heard of dry ice being used for mosquitoes.
Speaker 3: So dry ice is frozen carbon dioxide. Just everybody's clear. It's not actually like ice like h two. Oh, it's just super super condensed carbon dioxide. Whenever that melts and it gives off that fog. Right, all that is is mystified for lack of better words, CO two. So whenever mosquitos are trying, they love that shit. They breathe it so they'll be attracted to it. So just everyone's clear, especially as Halloween is around the corner. If you are living in a area of the South where the mosquito population doesn't die off until like December, and you're wanting to do some like spooky foggy things outside your home, get a fog machine, not dry ice. I understand it's more expensive, but trust me, you don't want to deal with the mosquito problem you're gonna have that night because you're attracting every fucking mosquito in your neighborhood with that cauldron of dry ice shit.
Speaker 1: Just so everybody's cleaned. Yeah, and you know a lot of people be doing that too.
Speaker 3: I have done it, and I have been there and done that for sure, So anyway, regrets it.
Speaker 1: A little bit. Anyway.
Speaker 3: Anyway, so next we're going into Operation Mongoose. As we were talking about the the swine epidemic that took place, they were trying to use beetles to kill the sugar population.
Speaker 1: They were doing all of these things.
Speaker 3: Operation Mongoose makes its way into the conversation because this was this was a multi pronged attack. Okay, they were just trying to do whatever they could to take out Castro and bring about democracy into Cuba. Operation Mongoose was kind of the way it was going to go down.
Speaker 1: Let's read in.
Speaker 2: The Cuban Project, also known as Operation Mongoose, was an extensive campaign of terroristic attacks against civilians and covert operations carried out by the US Central Intelligence Agency in Cuba. It was officially authorized on November thirtieth, nineteen sixty one, by JFK. The name Operation Mongoose was agreed at a White House meeting on November fourth, nineteen sixty one.
Speaker 1: The operation, I'm saying, the CIA is way better at naming shit.
Speaker 3: We got big Itch, big Buzz, then we got mongoose. That's a better name for a secret operation.
Speaker 1: Dude. And who didn't want to ride a mongoose? Grown up dude. Everybody had a mongoose bike, you know.
Speaker 3: That was that was the shit. Until I started racing BMX, the mongoose was the way. But then once you start racing them on tracks and shit, dude, those bikes are heavy. Oh really anyway, Yeah, Like the frames are so much thicker and shit. So I had to give me like a light Uh what was called a red line. There's a red line bike that I had that was like built for racing. Getting off topic, shout out to the Big Grimbowski. He was doing that shitty post videos all the time. I'm like, damn, you were a stud on that thing.
Speaker 1: Fuck. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So it says the operation was run out of JM Wave, a major secret United States covert operations and intelligence gathering station on the campus of the University of Miami. The operation was led by United States Air Force General Edward Lansdale on the military side and William King Harvey at the CIA, and went into effect after the failed Bay of Pigs invasion. Operation Mongoose was a secret program against Cuba that aimed to remove the Cuban government from power and to force the Cuban government to introduce intrusive civil measures and divert precious resources to protected citizens from the attacks. The removal of the Castro government was a prime focus on the Kennedy administration. The terrorist activities carried out by agents, armed, organized and funded by the CIA were further source of tension between the US and Cuban governments. They were a major factor contributing to the Soviet decision to place missiles in Cuba, leading to the Cuban Missile Crisis.
Speaker 3: Absolutely so, Operation Mongoose is a very big umbrella term, but the insect biological weapons that were used were all in collaboration on the overarching Operation Mongoose. With me, now here's the deal, bro Even if the bugs weren't effective, which they were, they were for sure, at least in a couple of reguards. They absolutely gave a spiking yellow fever. We'll talk about that. They absolutely killed multiple, multiple pigs, half a million pigs. The beetle thing for the sugar cane fields that didn't go over as planned, But at the same time, they absolutely did take place, and they absolutely did add to the overarching theme of Operation Mongoose. But like I said, even if the bugs weren't effective, they often saw that the rumors and threats spreading did a number on the Cuban civilians and military. Right, your average Cuban military member might be a lot less inclined to go to work if he thinks that if he steps outside of his house, he's gonna get bit with some new strain of virus from a mosquito that's gonna make him go into zombie mode or some shit like that. Right, And you could you could really give a spirit of fear over the entire country through propaganda, and then especially if it's something like sugar cane or pigs or something like that, it's only helping to stir the rumor mill even further. And if any good cult member out there thinks that this couldn't happen today. Let's review West Nile. A mosquito virus that was so scary, wasn't it, Or the the swine flew it was so scary, right, Or or mad cow disease that was so bad, wasn't it. Because I gotta tell you, of all three of those things, I know one person that's contracted West Nile and they're fine, and one person that contracted swine flu and they would have been fine if they also didn't suffer from eight different comorbidities before they got sick.
Speaker 2: That sounds about right. Yeah, most of them were not necessarily crazy threatening. But if you were listening to the news, anytime those bad boys were rolled out, you thought it was the end of the world.
Speaker 3: This is the new plague, this is the new apocalypse. It's gonna take us all out. It's a the blah blah blah blah, weaponized paranoia. That's what it always has come down to. So they were using that full force during Operation Mongoose. And by the way, of course, COVID wasn't even that crazy.
Speaker 1: It wasn't you know, it really wasn't, but the panic around it was crazy. They politicize what could have been seen as think about this, everybody real shit.
Speaker 3: And I know for a fact, I personally know first responders that there was a motorcyclist who hit a guardrail and was decapitated that was listed as a COVID related death. That is not a joke, That is not spinning the rumor mill. That is a certified fact.
Speaker 2: If you're an honest government and you're trying to warn people about a sickness, you don't need to fudge the numbers. And that's what they were doing. Every single time somebody died in a hospital, didn't matter if they were there for COVID or if they were there for whatever you go there for. Could have died in an emergency room, as you just stated with the motorcyclists, right, every single time a person died, which I don't know if you know, this happens pretty often. You know, people die every day, every single time a person died COVID. So whenever you go to CNN back in those times, and you had the death count at the top right of the screen and they were saying, oh my god, millions are dying and more millions more every day, It's like, no, millions of people were dying.
Speaker 1: They just weren't dying from COVID necessarily, they weren't.
Speaker 3: Right, there were some, Yes, absolutely, And I will say this too. The flu does kill people every year. They're typically very small infant children or very old senior citizens, both of which do not they have compromise immune systems or a week in immune system state, or whatever the case is.
Speaker 2: And that's usually called dying of natural causes.
Speaker 3: Right now, when everybody think about this real shit, take away all political stigma, take away the mainstream media. Take away all of the things that you were told, the masks, the six feet, all of that. Just for two seconds, remove yourself from it and think back. You're watching it as a movie, not that you were living in Just for a second, okay, now, pretend that instead of COVID nineteen, the mainstream media was going on saying that we were having a really serious flu season this year, one for the record books, but it was the flu, and told everybody to wash your hands right and be more safe, but continue living your life. There's no need to spread fear at this time. Everything is under control. Go get your flu shots and do things as you would normally do now realistically, and you don't need to answer this out loud.
Speaker 1: This is something within yourself, okay, within.
Speaker 3: Your personal heart of hearts, Okay, tell me that the world would not have been a much better place and the death number would have been the death number, right, And the jabs we know are ineffective. Them, the boosters, all of them, The masks did nothing. The six feet apart did nothing. All it did was bring the entire world's economy to a screeching halt, and somehow more billionaires are created than ever before in history. But let's talk for another day. My point is, would the world be a better place? And it's not that they were lying to us. They would have actually been telling us the truth, right, Because if you look at these symptoms of COVID and the symptoms of the flu, the only difference is the loss of tastes and smell.
Speaker 1: Other than that, it's literally the.
Speaker 2: Flu, and not everybody lost their taste and smell. It was actually a small percentage of people.
Speaker 3: I know people that lost their sense of taste and smell from the vaccine, not even from COVID.
Speaker 1: Oh but neither here point.
Speaker 3: Is at right. It totally does. But my point is that was weaponized paranoia, and it wasn't at the American people, and it wasn't at the Chinese people. It was at the entire world. Yeah, yes, and tactic that they've been using for decades. It was to bring about a new system. And you are living in a new day and age. You know, some people are saying, you know, the new uh, the new BC. You know we talked about before Christ. It's just before COVID.
Speaker 2: No, you know, like everybody what we refer to twenty twenty or twenty nineteen as BC.
Speaker 1: No do you think?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, the second BC? You mean the second century BC? No, No, I mean BC number two.
Speaker 1: Dog. It was a wild time. You know.
Speaker 3: There was this gorilla named Harambe. He died and next thing you know, that brought upon the age of the AC you mean ad No, I mean after COVID Dog, Keep.
Speaker 1: Up, it's yeah, that's what's happening. Now. Dick's out, Dix out for Harambe, the real ones. No. All right, so now let's get back on topic here.
Speaker 3: This all took place right this idea, remember we're talking about they were brainstorming these ideas of using insects in this type of weaponized way.
Speaker 1: Nineteen fifties.
Speaker 3: Why what happened in the early nineteen fifties in America to where this even became a thought process. Now again, we've talked about this. Flicking bugs at people you don't like is nothing new. Right Again, in the medieval times, this beehives. The Golden Horde did it with bodies. Now again, that wasn't to spread the Black Death across all of Europe. That was at the siege of Kafa in Crimea. But Crimea was a major port. It still is to this day. But it was a major port during that time too, and that's what led to the spread across all of Europe. Right. I don't think that was necessarily their intent, but that is the ripple effect of what took place. So this has been a thing for forever. And keep in mind World War One, they're using chlorine gas and mustard gas and these types of horrible things at each other for trench warfare. We were on this whole other kick about industrialized chemicals being used.
Speaker 1: World War Two.
Speaker 3: We couldn't use the chemical agents anymore. We're using fucking flamethrowers and shit and nuclear bombs. It seems like the technology was going up, up, up, up. Why in the early nineteen fifties with these groups three letter agencies, military industrial complex, all of them start reverting back and thinking, bro, maybe we're overthinking this.
Speaker 1: What about insect? Jonathan? Can you think of anything.
Speaker 3: That happened in the late forties early fifties that they have tied.
Speaker 1: Into this aliens?
Speaker 3: Okay, good guests, good guess I'm like where heads at? But for this one, let's revert back to what we talked about here with our boyle William Hess right. Operation paper Clip was not just a German experiment. Have you ever heard of Unit seven thirty one out of Japan.
Speaker 1: I have not.
Speaker 3: Unit seven thirty one was a group that did, in my personal opinion, far worse experiments to their human prisoners than Germany did.
Speaker 1: Okay, Unit seven thirty one.
Speaker 3: They are the reason why we know that a human being is made out of seventy percent water.
Speaker 1: Do you know how they found that out? I'm sure by torturous ways.
Speaker 3: They took a dude and wighed him and then put him in a convection of him until like he was nothing but a husk, and then weighe him. That is how we know that human beings are only seventy or made out of mostly seventy percent water.
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ, that was more of.
Speaker 3: The That was a tame experiment that this group did. Unit seven thirty one had a massive cover up and most people have never heard of them because the Holocaust got all of the attention. Operation paper Clip of the East was where we grabbed a bunch of Japanese scientists from Imperial Japan, brought them in under the radar, and they continued these things just for the good cult members at home. Let's read a little bit about who or Unit seven thirty one is.
Speaker 2: During the occupation of Japan after World War Two, the US had an important decision to make. Should they hold those responsible for atrocities during the war accountable or should they take the information to advance the national interest. The researchers who worked at Unit seven thirty one, the bio Logical and Chemical Warfare Research and Development Unit, were given immunity in exchange for their research data. Unit seven thirty one included factories filled with humans. Bro just that that's not even a whole sentence, that's just a portion of a sentence. Units seven thirty one included factories filled with humans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: This wasn't When you think of a POW camp, I know a lot of people just because of the the pop culture zeitgeist, right, you might think of something like you've seen a Vietnam movie, right, some bamboo cages and you're in the jungle and things like that.
Speaker 1: Or you may think.
Speaker 3: Of something of a Holocaust type of situation where there's just big dormitories and big barbed wire and towers with spotlights and all these things. Yes, those things are true, but please understand that those are not the only two options as far as a POW encampment goes. And not all of these prisoners were military combatants. A lot of them were Chinese civilians. I should mention that now, but let's continue here. They had factory filled.
Speaker 2: With humans tested with various diseases, as well as field tests on civilians of the Soviet Union and China. Emperor Japan had aspirations to develop operative tools of biological warfare, one that was prohibited after World War One using a live human captives. The Japanese scientists of the medical profession gathered data on the progression of the diseases until the quote unquote human guinea pigs collapsed. Most of these scientists lived peacefully after World War Two, with a few of them having to go through the how do you say that word Kabrovski er kab Kabrof's trial, which was deemed by the West as Communist propaganda, most of the.
Speaker 1: Whole communist propaganda.
Speaker 3: Keep this in mind, now, the Soviet Union started off on the Nazi side, but then they became an allied nation, so Imperial Japan was attacking Soviet Union as well, Okay, and China and all these things. But this trial that took place because the Soviet Union wanted justice for it.
Speaker 1: The fuck happened to.
Speaker 3: Their people, and the United States covered all that up and said that was just communist propaganda.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. Oh, it gets worse.
Speaker 2: So most of the horrors on Unit seven thirty one had been hearsays and rumors until recently with the passing of the Freedom of Information Act.
Speaker 1: The book.
Speaker 2: This book is based on documents found in the US National Archives and Records Administration, Russian archival documents, and translations of the kabbo Roth's trial to paint a complete picture of the cover up of the atrocious act of Unit seven thirty one, readers could expect to question themselves with this evidence, should war crimes be covered up in the name of national interest?
Speaker 3: So we're not going to read a ton of this, but we should at least mention this.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Unit seven thirty one on paper was actually listed as a lumberman.
Speaker 1: Okay. They called their human.
Speaker 3: Test subjects logs as a way to dehumanize them, and they would even joke with each other, oh, how many logs did you split today? Oh? My god, as a way of talking about how many how many prisoners did you kill today? Because that was the point. It wasn't done in the name of making the human race better. It was done as a way of torturous death, to basically see how much pain a human could endure before it died.
Speaker 1: Now, we've talked about this too. The Nazis did very similar things, right.
Speaker 3: They took Jewish people and they put them in their best cold weather gear, and then they would dunk them in frozen water to see how long it would take for them to freeze to death. That's how they improved warm weather gear. Right during Operation Paperclip, we got all of that data and we used it for ourselves to make better cold weather Gear. Hi to North Faced Jackets, love your product, but your research is fucked Beside the point, Unit seven thirty one did very very similar things when it came to pain thresholds, starvation thresholds, dehydration thresholds, all.
Speaker 1: These things, just to see the limit of it would go.
Speaker 3: They would never give the person medical treatment afterwards or try to make them better. They had a whole group of guinea pigs that they would just grab another one out the stack. Child, How does a ten year old fair as compared to a thirty five year old? How does a mother fair as compared to her child? And all it was it was just the worst of what your brain can possibly make up.
Speaker 1: And then more. Yeah, that sounds like.
Speaker 2: Communist ideology if you really think about it, because if you're saying that there are there's a group of people that we need to look at as logs going through a lumber mill in order to gather very important information.
Speaker 1: Even if it's imagine.
Speaker 2: Those people that are in there and they're like, look, we really need to put you through this atrocious testing.
Speaker 1: It's going to suck really bad and you're actually.
Speaker 2: Gonna die, But one day we're gonna make awesome North faced jackets, Like one day, that's do you know how many people in Chicago you're gonna help with that?
Speaker 1: Like imagine that like opportunity.
Speaker 2: You're like, I don't care about Chicago or the people in it, or about how how well that they can withstand the cold in the wind.
Speaker 1: It's it's beyond upsetting. Brother.
Speaker 3: Now this picture on screen right now, this is the building for Unit seven thirty one. Does this look like your standard pow camp that you've seen.
Speaker 1: I mean, it kind of looks like fucking school. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was gonna just say, like maybe a government building or a school or something.
Speaker 3: Hospital maybe, But it doesn't look like a lumber mill. It certainly doesn't look like any of the Nazi camps that you've ever seen pictures of, or the Vietnam Pow camps by any means. So from the outside, it would just look like any old government building. Nothing really new or obscure here. This is in ping Fang, China. Just everybody's this operation, All this took place in China. Let's continue reading these paragraphs and we'll move on to the next topic. But Unit seven thirty one and their project paper Clip to get them to the US. There's a reason why that is around the timeframe when America started looking at dropping fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes on their enemy.
Speaker 2: Unit seven thirty one was created in nineteen thirty six. Yeah, that thirty six, dude, We're not talking about five hundred years ago. We're talking about less than one hundred years ago.
Speaker 3: World War II was popping. That is a thing for sure. And if I'm not mistaken, this is before Japan and Germany teamed up. It was either then or right around this time, but neither here nor there.
Speaker 2: So it was created in nineteen thirty six by the authorization of Emperor Hiro Hoodo in Japanese occupied Manchuria with the aim of developing biological weapons. It was led by Ishi Shiro and had a partner, Unit Unit one hundred. Unit seven thirty one was supported by Japanese universities and medical school, which supplied doctors and research staff. Organized under the alias of the Epidemic Prevention and Water Purification Department of the Kwantung Army, Unit seven thirty one operated as a covert chemical and bacteriological warfare research and development unit, conducting and responsible for some of the most atrocious war crimes of Imperial Japan. According to several former workers of Unit seven thirty one and Unit one hundred, the laboratories were constructured constructed for the purpose of manufacturing bacteriological weapons which the Japanese Army would use against, namely the Soviet Union, Mongolia, and China. While the units were not created with the sole purpose of preparing Japan for war against the USSR, there is evidence that proves the expected war was one of the major motivations. On August August ninth of nineteen forty five, the Soviet Union officially declared war on Japan, and the Red Army moved into Japanese occupied Manchuria. In response to the Soviets declaration of war, the Japanese government in Tokyo ordered that all research facilities in Manchuria be destroyed to erase all incriminating material. Unit one hundred, located just south of chang Chun and Unit seven thirty one, located in the cluster of villages known as ping Fan, had had carried out some of Japan's most horrific war crimes during World War Two.
Speaker 3: Now side tangent, but still on topic here, I get so pissed off whenever I read these comments not on our podcast, but there's like, yeah, because I watch a lot of historical YouTube docs and things like that, because I love history, and I am so tired of hearing so many of these like lib tard socialist students that are going on and on about the only reason why we won World War two was because the Soviet Union was about to do this, that, and the other. Right, And you could make that argument as far as Europe is concerned, but my favor is whenever they tell us that once Russia declared war on Japan nineteen forty five, which is towards the end of the war, right, that was the year the war ended, as a matter of fact, that that's the only reason that they surrendered, not because of the nukes that got dropped, but because they were afraid of the great powerful communists of the Soviet Union coming in there.
Speaker 1: And it's like, all right, big dog, let's just break this down.
Speaker 3: You would know who didn't have a navy, the Soviet fucking Union. So yeah, the Soviet Union would have been able to kick them out of Manchiria in China, but as soon as they got to the waterfront, there was no way for the Russians to make any kind of actual land invasion onto mainland Japan, that would have been the Marines. That's the only reason why that took place. And for that point, you know, every single purple heart that has been manufactured.
Speaker 1: You know what the purple heart is, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's like whenever you get injured in war or something like that, right.
Speaker 1: Yes, right.
Speaker 3: It's also referred to as the enemy marksmanship badge because they were good enough to shoot you. So you get one because they shot you anyway beside the pot. So every single purple heart that has been awarded to this day were all produced in nineteen forty four and forty five because they expected that it was going to take that many people and that many deaths and that many injuries to invade and win in mainland Japan. We haven't produced a purple heart in decades.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 2: That's actually pretty cool. I mean not cool. I mean it sucks that they thought that those numbers would have dwindled that much. It's good that we didn't have to use all those people, though, So.
Speaker 1: I think about that.
Speaker 3: Dude, they've manufactured five hundred thousand medals because they were assuming that at least five hundred thousand people were gonna be killed or injured.
Speaker 1: Or we could We got these two bombs. They're experimental.
Speaker 3: They're really bad, but they might be a wake up call to the Emperor and he might decide to withdraw and just surrender.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be.
Speaker 3: Bad, but we'll save half a million of our guys. Fuck it, send them. And then they threatened a third one and that's what ended World War two actually, But anyway, yeah, I'm just it's it's interesting to hear these people bitch and moan about the details when they could like just read a history book.
Speaker 2: But anyway, yeah, well that's that's the thing is a lot of people just live in their own fantasy land.
Speaker 1: Whenever it comes to politics.
Speaker 3: Communism and socialism. They think that this is like the way, the truth and the life. And it's like, brother, it's just it's never going to work. It's it is fantasy and like in the fantasy realm, it's wonderful, like for sure, it's just.
Speaker 1: Never gonna work in real life.
Speaker 3: But anyway, like I said, side tangent, but still kind of in the conversation, what we're talking about here now for Unit seven thirty one, it should be mentioned that one of the experiments that they conducted they dropped plague infested fleas into villages in China, killing somewhere around somewhere. I've heard reports of tens of thousands. I've heard reports saying hundreds of thousands. But the idea of dropping infected in X into an area specifically to kill the local population. Units seven thirty one were actually doing that in the nineteen thirties and forties. So now we cut to the nineteen fifties and all of a sudden, the United States military, the Air Force and the Army, Operation Big Buzz and Big Itch and all these things, they're starting to experiment with dropping some some bugs that may or may not be infected.
Speaker 1: Where did they get this idea from? You see what I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying, Yeah, yeah, well, there's nothing new under the sun.
Speaker 1: As they say, yeah, this is very accurate.
Speaker 3: The uh, well, I'm gonna get to this one here in a moment. So with that being said, in the nineteen sixties, the US had developed an entire insect arsenal. The breakdown goes as follows. Mosquitoes could be used to spread yellow fever, malaria, and dingay fever, fleas to spread plague obviously, ticks to spread telera amia or rabbit's disease we talked about that one, or Q fever flies to spread cholera and dysentery, and grasshoppers to cause famine by crop destruction. All of these things were being genetically modified and mass produced at scale by our government agencies in the nineteen sixties. Then, with that being said, historians still debate why there was a massive dingay fever outbreaking Cuba in the nineteen sixties. Again, I refer back to Operation Mongoose and how we know for a fact that they dropped a blight a African swine virus in Cuba. We know for a fact that they dropped yellow fever mosquitoes into Cuba. We know that they dropped beetles hoping that they would kill the sugarcane population. And there was also this crazy spike in dingay fever in Cuba in the nineteen sixties. Is that coincidence? Is that active nature? I?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wouldn't say that any of this is really coincidence. We don't believe in those things. I wanted to throw. I was just curious because I was like, man, you know, They're they're trying to essentially just employ insects to take care of their dirty work. And it made me just think of, you know how many insects superheroes there are, right, And I was so you got Spider Man, Ant Man, the Wasp, Blue Beetle, which, by the way, fucking awesome movie. Should should definitely watch that, Black Widow, the Tick, the Bug, Insect Man. And then there's another one called grow To King of Insects either way, spider Man, yeah, Sace spider Man, Yeah, that was the first one. Then you have the Monarch Firefly insect Queen, and the list goes on and on. But it's just interesting how you have Batman, I mean, eats all the insects, right, So it's like, I don't know, I was just thinking, like, you're you're trying to employ bugs to basically do your dirty work for you, and then you got all these superheroes with all the bug names.
Speaker 1: I don't know if there's a tie there.
Speaker 3: I think that you're on something here. There's a reason why they have been used to spread fear for so long. I think there's a reason why if you were a comic book artist or writer or whatever, the case, you would draw inspiration from these types of things one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I was trying to figure out when Spider Man was first put into the comics. It wasn't until nineteen sixty two, so it was after a little after this.
Speaker 1: I thought I was in the fifties. Oka sixty two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, interesting, Stanley put it into Amazing Fantasy number fifteen.
Speaker 1: Okay, there you go with that being said.
Speaker 3: Also, like we said, the Cuban outbreak of dingey fever and yellow fever and all these things, or the Nassa spiking encephalitis in Florida.
Speaker 1: In the nineteen sixties. Inside, Hey, well, we don't know, we don't know anything about that. Right.
Speaker 3: In nineteen seventy two, the US signed the Bio Weapons Convention, meaning that they were gonna stop testing on humans.
Speaker 1: That was for sure. It was ever done with all that.
Speaker 3: It was wild things that we did in the past couple of decades, but it was for the greater good. But we are better now, right But dot dot dot, the rise of a lime disease around Plum Island would indicate that they did not actually stop their testing. Remember we talked about Plumb Island with your boy William Hess former Nazi scientists, and how that is an animal testing laboratory. Why would there be a crazy lime disease outbreak around this lab if it was shut down in seventy two, Why in seventy seven and seventy nine were these crazy lime disease outbreaks taking place.
Speaker 1: That's quite the It's quite the beard scratcher, sir.
Speaker 3: Indeed it is. Now let's cut to DARPA today. DARPA, for anybody who doesn't know you really have been living under a rock. But DARPA has this group that does R and D into something called Insect Allies. Jonathan, would you like to read into DARPA's Insect Allies page?
Speaker 1: Is anything from DARPA ever good? Like? Is it? Isn't it all? It's almost like the evil headquarters of the world. I don't want to say all of it's well.
Speaker 3: I mean they make shit that's like used as weapons, like that's what they are, right, It's like Stark Industries.
Speaker 1: Do Stark Industries make anything good? I mean they make bombs, dude, that's what they do. But it's not like a bomb manufacturing.
Speaker 3: DARPA, especially with the Skunkworks variety of it, is more of like the secret squirrel, of the secret squirrel type of shit. You remember the CIA came out with that heart attack gun and they brought it out on the committee floor and showed them the little ice bullet and the whole nine DARPA thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it sounds like it's so. The inzact Allies program is pursuing scalable, readily deployable, and generalizable countermeasures against potential natural and engineered threats to the foods apply with the goals of preserving the US crop system. National security can be quickly jeopardized by naturally occurring threats to the crop system, including pantheogens, drought, flood, and frost, but especially by threats introduced by state or non state actors. Insect Diala seeks to mitigate the impact of these incursions by applying targeted therapies to mature plants with effects that are expressed at relevant time scales, namely within a single growing season. Such an unprecedented capability would provide an urgently needed alternative to pesticides, selective breeding, slash and burn, clearing, and quarantine, which are often ineffective against rapidly emerging threats and are not suited to securing mature plants.
Speaker 1: To development it. So on the onset sounds good.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Let's say that we have some something.
Speaker 3: Happen of the natural disaster variety or of the terroristic variety whatever, and our crops are affected. So maybe I'm missing something here, But what are you doing with insects DARPA to help prevent or fight against this?
Speaker 2: Let's keep going to develop such countermeasures. Insect Allies performer teams are leveraging a natural and efficient two step delivery system to transfer modified genes to plants. Insect vectors and the plant viruses they transmit these.
Speaker 1: Pause pus pause plus pospos pause fucking pause. Insect dialogs.
Speaker 3: Performer teams are leveraging a natural and effective two step delivery system transfer modified genes to plants. I'm sorry, what what about that is natural? What you're talking about gene splice technology in insects or plants as a way to countermeasure, And you're calling this natural?
Speaker 1: Why? Because they're living, they're trying to go God mode? I think exactly.
Speaker 2: Let's continue insect the program's three technical areas viral manipulation, insect vector optimization, and selective gene therapy in mature plants, layered together to support the goal of rapidly modifying plant traits without the need for extensive infrastructure. Since the start of the program, Insect Allies teams with expertise and molecular and synthetic biology have demonstrated mounting technical breakthroughs that are providing foundational knowledge in plant virus, gene editing, and disease vector biology, from which the program.
Speaker 1: Will continue to build.
Speaker 2: DARPA emphasizes biosafety and biosecurity in this research. All work has conducted insize inside closed laboratories, greenhouses, or other secured facilities. DARPA is not funding open release.
Speaker 1: Of course not, of course not, And of course it's in secure locations.
Speaker 3: There's never ever been an outbreak from one of these secure locations that led to any kind of big picture, mass casualty, world economy stopping event ever.
Speaker 1: Ever, that'd be fucking crazy. Brow coronavirus.
Speaker 3: I'm just throwing it out now, not even getting onto Bill Gates, not even getting onto the nineteen eighty one dingay fever outbreak, right, not even getting on name your thing. There was all kinds of malaria outbreaks in Africa and India, they're all over South America.
Speaker 1: We talked about.
Speaker 3: How they actually were developing mosquitoes to inject the virus I'm sorry, the jab into people in South America via natural means. We've talked about New World screwworm a time or two and how that has made its way across for decades, and how they finally found a way to have a bug eat the fly larva out of the wounds before they could develop into this. All of these things about insect genetic modification.
Speaker 1: People think it's crazy.
Speaker 3: Whenever we talk about how the love bug, as a hypothetical was developed in a lab somewhere through gene splicing, and.
Speaker 1: They don't understand it.
Speaker 3: They think that that's crazy, even though it's confirmed that they have been doing this since realistically seven thirty one was doing this in the nineteen thirties and forties right cut to the fifties and sixties and seventies and eighties when they were doing this.
Speaker 1: But again, the US clearly.
Speaker 3: Has not done this because they signed that treaty in nineteen seventy two or the convention, I should say, even though it's understood that that is that was a wipe your.
Speaker 1: Ass kind of piece of paper that they signed.
Speaker 3: Right, So, before we get into a modern example, what are you thinking at this moment, bro.
Speaker 2: I think that evil genius is gonna evil genius. That's fair, just sounds like it. And and for anybody that ever, if you still have a shred of hope or reliance or respect for your government whatsoever, or even the world's government, doesn't even matter what country you're living in, because they all do it, dude, every single one of them. If you still have any kind of respect for any of them, you think that they're ever looking out for the betterment of your life, for your neighbor's lives, your kids' lives, any of that. Think again, Okay, they look at you as a number, They look at you as a test. We're gonna spray all these We're gonna drop a bomb full of mosquitoes and report back. Oh yeah, well, the people they said that it was okay, we can just release, you know, a million mosquitoes on you. There's no way in hell, there's no way in hell that all those people said, please give us all the mosquitoes, because everybody loves a good mosquito bite from time to time, don't we It's like nobody would ever say that, and so yes, they not only they say that they're doing it to try and you know, use it for biological warfare, these kinds of things. Meanwhile, they test it on their own citizens. The biological warfare is not only for foreigners, it is for you too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, so again, when they tested them on US civilians, it was in areas. One of them was a testing site in Utah, right. The only people that were really affected by that were military members that happened to be stationed at that test site.
Speaker 1: And it wasn't like nobody had to be hospitalized over it. Cool.
Speaker 3: Another time was in an African American town outside of Savannah, Georgia, and no, again nobody had to be hospitalized over it, but they did get eight alive by mosquitoes, and they were just testing to see if the mosquitoes could survive that kind of a fall. And then in Avon Park there was at one point a bit of a spike in infantiga or not infantigu, I'm sorry, encephalitis. And they're claiming that that had nothing to do with anything because Avon Park is also a testing site, and like that's all good, But that being said, why would you test this if you were not about to use it. We don't do that. Our government doesn't do that. The CIA doesn't do that. They don't get a new shiny toy and then decide to shelve it.
Speaker 1: That is never how that goes down.
Speaker 3: As soon as they get a new shiny toy, they look for a fucking reason to use it. They got to test it out in the real world. They simply have to. Can you imagine that if you get a brand new gun and you never go shoot it, not even once at a range or something, the fuck out of here, you're gonna look for a.
Speaker 1: Reason to go that way to go to the range.
Speaker 3: Oh, while I'm in that city that I have nothing to do over there, let me stop off that that range real quick. That's how this works. When it's the government, the military, the three letter agencies. They look for somebody somewhere that needs some help, and they'll try to find a way to coerce the wording to where it seems like it's in the nation's best interest that the CIA goes over to the Democratic Republic of the Congo and infects half the people.
Speaker 1: In malaria for America. For the people right of.
Speaker 3: Course, because there's enough mental gymnastics and hoops to jump through the wait to where that will make sense to somebody.
Speaker 1: This is how this goes.
Speaker 2: Yes, always inclined, It was always meant for you to uh. And this is honestly, like my true belief is that the government literally wants your worship like.
Speaker 1: Like god deity style.
Speaker 2: And if you look back, like dude, all the old emperors of Rome, all the way up until Constantine, including Constantine, they were worshiped literally, they were worshiped as gods on earth. And that's why if you look at all the all of the old Roman coins and stuff like that, every single one of them have their heads on it with a fucking sun right behind them.
Speaker 1: For solen victis.
Speaker 2: Almost to be seen as parallels to Solenvictus himself, you know, the sense.
Speaker 3: They they usually had their statue be erected in those temples right for the sun god or for Zeus, because they wanted to be worshiped as the god on earth. As far as war is concerned, mostly the regular Roman civilians would not typically worship the emperor like that, but these soldiers absolutely did. Very similar to how we've talked talked about Marines worshiping mad Dog Madis as some sort of a deity, right, Like that's but it wasn't done as a joke. These these dudes would legitimately make sacrifices to the still living Caesar.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: And of course you have to look at which time frame and Rome were talking about. Was it when it was ran by the Senate or was it ran by the Republic or was it ran by an Olive garkeet. Rome wasn't just like a one size fits all term. They went through transitional stages. But like to your point, yes, when they did have a Caesar, a dictator in charge, Yes he was worshiped as a deity.
Speaker 2: Yes, I mean I'm not saying that they all worshiped them in the same way that people worship Jesus.
Speaker 1: Maybe, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm sure that there were small cults, small cult groups that absolutely looked at.
Speaker 1: Them like they were gods. Right, most of the military that would be that cult group, yes.
Speaker 2: Right, right, And so yeah, I think that that's really what they're trying to get back to, especially you look at Trump right now, and every single fucking billboard that I see has Jesus and Trump in the same sentence, I'm like, what is going on all across Louisiana, all across the South and including some some in Texas.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, why are we putting these two parallel with each other?
Speaker 3: They are talking about Louisiana, thank God, But I believe they're out there.
Speaker 2: Oh they are, dude. It's like, it's it just makes me sick to my stomach. I'm not even a Christian, and I'm like, how are you gonna sit there and say Donald Trump and Jesus Christ are somehow working in communion?
Speaker 1: Get out of here with that. I just don't see it. Sorry.
Speaker 3: I know I'm not like the deepest of biblical scholars, and nor am I an expert in geopolitics, but I like to think that I have a, you know, a more working understanding of both than your average bear. Could be wrong, but uh, you know, just looking at the figures and the facts here, I gotta say that is a laughable proposition.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and it's not only just a Trump. I'm not even just trying to throw him under the bus. I'm just saying the government in general has always wanted to look like the Savior figure.
Speaker 1: That's why you have.
Speaker 2: In my opinion, that's why you have things such as government housing and food stamps and you know, free insurance and all this other shit, because if the government is giving you something for free, you you're now gonna look at them like they're really helping you, like they really care about you. And who was the party that gave you all of those things, Well, I'm just gonna keep on voting for that party. It's the same reason why they have all of the immigrants come in, Like, look at it, what was it millions of immigrants that were coming during the Biden term, and as soon as they got here, they were not even citizens yet they were allowed to vote.
Speaker 1: You didn't need an idea, and as.
Speaker 2: A matter of fact, it was racist to ask for their id like you want to talk about an actual Like they're trying to build a government that is worshiped. I think that's just yep, that's just where I think it goes.
Speaker 1: I agree, And if not worshiped at the very east.
Speaker 3: They want the American public to come to them for everything, and they want to do that to such a degree that the American public loses that idea of independence, the idea of buying a home is very difficult for a lot of the younger generation right now, and especially the ones that are just breaking out from college or just graduating from high school. Buying a home seems almost like an unclimbable mountain at this particular moment, right And there's reasons for this, one hundred percent. But they want you on. They want you renting consistently. They don't want you to own land or own a house that gives you leverage, that gives you buying power, that gives you something that you could actually go and take a larger loan for later and make bigger boss moves and all that. They don't want that. They do not want that. And they don't want you going out there and getting a job where you're living like high on the hog by any means. They want you to need food stamps, to need government insurance, to need these things. Because it's the same if you ever been to a national park and you see a sign saying don't feed the animals. It's not because the animals will attack you. They don't want the animals to become reliant on the handouts, because then the animals will stop hunting and foraging for themselves.
Speaker 1: This has been.
Speaker 3: Scientifically proven across the board, no matter which biome you happen to live in, whether it's a rabbit, whether it's a deer, whether it's a snake, whatever the case, if you are hand feeding them everything, they'll stop doing bear shit and squirrel shit and all this other stuff.
Speaker 1: And that's bad for the ecosystem as a whole. Now take that to the human conversation. It's the same thing.
Speaker 3: If a human gets everything that they ever want, just because they will stop working for it. They'll stop striving for it, they'll stop trying to accomplish things, they'll stop trying to make something better for themselves. This is the mindset of communism, and this is what the government quote unquote, the powers that be really and truly want for us.
Speaker 1: And I'm not even gonna put it to the left wing or the right wing.
Speaker 3: I think they want this in different ways, maybe to a different scope, maybe to a different scale, but I absolutely believe that that is the overarching end goal.
Speaker 1: Does this make sense, Yeah, it absolutely does.
Speaker 2: And don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that food stamps and you know, government housing shouldn't be available.
Speaker 1: Now because I think that need to be there.
Speaker 3: To help people that are truly downtrodden, people that really find themselves in a tough jam and need a little bit of help. I got no issue giving somebody some help for some hard times, but that shouldn't be a fifteen year handout of hard times bro well.
Speaker 2: And also like, yeah, I think that it should be a thing, because we're paying the taxes for it anyway, Like our money should be going towards helping you know, our own brothers and sisters all totally for that. But to be honest, I think that there shouldn't be any taxes. I think that we should do away with taxes. Therefore, I think that we should do away with food stamps and all the government housing programs and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: Personally, that's my own personal thing.
Speaker 2: I think that if you didn't have taxes, you wouldn't have to do that, and everybody would have to fend for themselves. Which, if you think about it, what is it, like a third of our money, a third of our paychecks go to the government anyway, we're a third of Imagine like, hey, you get to raise this year a third of your salary, you go up, like, Okay, I don't need food stamps anymore, because now that money is not going to the fucking government.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, taxation is theft.
Speaker 3: And here's the deal. I don't have an issue with taxes inherently. I have an issue of taxation without representation. And I don't know about you good cult member listening, but I haven't felt represented in fucking years.
Speaker 1: If ever. That's my issue with it, not by the government.
Speaker 3: No, no, so anyway, anywayway, So now we're getting back to this chemical biological insect weaponization. Now let's cut to something that hopefully our good cult members have heard about in the last few weeks. This is from CBS News. Chagas disease or deadly kissing bug disease has spread in the US. And here is what to know. This was reported on a day ago as of time recording, So just so we're all clear, it's ay months ago or weeks ago. This is something that is currently happening as we speak. I'm not saying this is the new plague. I'm not saying this is the new COVID. I'm not saying this is the new flu. I'm saying that this is a clear sign of some entity using insects as a weapon against us, and I think our cult members need to be on the look out to what to look for.
Speaker 1: Let's check it out.
Speaker 2: Chaga's disease, a potentially deadly condition caused by an infected triotomine insect or kissing bug, maybe becoming endemic in the United States, according to the CDC. In the report, which was originally published last month for the September issue of the CDC's Emerging Infectious Diseases Journal, the author said that the disease is already endemic to twenty one countries in the Americas, and growing evidence of the parasite is challenging the non endemic label. In the United States, auto cathonis or locally acquired human cases have been reported in eight states, most notably in Texas. Oh fucking of course it is labeling the United States as non Chagas disease endemic perpetuates low awareness and underreporting, the report noted, adding the insect has been reported in thirty two states. Other states with human cases include California, Arizona, Tennessee, Louisiana, Missouri, Mississippi, and Arkansas.
Speaker 1: Literally everywhere that I've lived.
Speaker 3: So I'm telling you, bro, look so on the map that we see right here. The yellow states are states with reported bugs, animal cases and some human cases.
Speaker 1: Blue are states where they are only.
Speaker 3: Triatmines and the local human cases. Grace states or states with reported bugs. And the red is reported with the bugs and the animal cases.
Speaker 1: So the triatmines of the bugs right.
Speaker 3: The white states all these northern states so far nothing, The gray states have some bugs, Red states have bugs with animals, Blue has bugs with human and yellow is all.
Speaker 1: The above was that Mississippi is the blue one Arkansas. I always get missippen Kansas mixed up on the map. But anyway, yeah, dude, it says.
Speaker 2: The report notes that data is inadequate to prove that the insects are increasing in geographic distribution or abundance, but it also says that the bugs are increasingly recognized because of frequent encounters with humans and due to more research attention. Invasion into homes, human bites, subsequent allergic reactions or exposure to t cruisy parasites, and increasing frequency of canine diagnosises have led to growing public awareness. It says the condition is caused by tripanosoma cruisy parasites found in Trio triatomine or kiss bugs, which can pass the disease to other animals and humans. According to UCLA Health, the insects nickname come from the bug often biting people on the face.
Speaker 1: God yeah, it's usually around the mouth.
Speaker 2: According to the CDC, about eight million people globally and two hundred and eighty thousand people in the United States have have the disease, often without knowing it. People might scratch or rub bug feces into a bite, wound, their eyes or mouth without realizing it, which allows the parasite to enter the body, the CDC says. The agency explains that bugs pass the parasite in their droppings after biting a person or animal. If these droppings get into someone's body through a cut in the skin or near the eyes or mouth, it can lead to infection.
Speaker 1: It looks like a tick.
Speaker 3: ConA does, doesn't it, But it does fly. These are wings, so we should mention that. So they'll fly up to your face and you'll like smack at it to kill it, right. Cool, But when you smear the guts and more than likely the feces unless you have an open cut on your on your lip or something from having chapped lips wherever the case is you can get the infection because the parasite is living within this bug. This bug itself is not the dangerous part. It's just parasites that are within it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the bug's just a carrier at that point.
Speaker 2: The disease does not spread from person to person like a cold, nor does it spread through casual contact with does infect it. Without treatment, the condition can be life threatening.
Speaker 1: The CDC says.
Speaker 2: In the acute phase, which happens shortly after infection, a type of eyelid swelling known as Romagna's sign may appear. This happens when the tripanasoma cruisy parasite gets into the eyelid, usually by accidentally rubbing the bug feces into your eye or into a bug bite near your eye. Other acute signs may be fever, feeling tired, body aches, headache, rash, loss of appetite, diarrhea, or vomiting. Others may experience symptoms for years or a lifetime, which is known as the chronic phase of infection and can include heart and digestive issues.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, so, I need.
Speaker 2: The disease can destroy the nerves that feed the various parts of your body, so your heart, your esophagus, and your colon infectious disease. Physician Tom Moore told CBS in twenty nineteen as cases made their way north. In both stages, some people might not feel sick, while others have serious health problems. The CDC adds, so how to avoid the kissing bugs? It says there are no vaccines or drugs that can prevent the choggis disease at this time, according to the CDC, so it's important to protect yourself. Prevention methods include staying in well built places if traveling, using insecticides and bug spray, wearing clothes that cover your skin, and not eating roth fruits and vegetables, as the infection can also be acquired orally or through the mouth via contaminated food. Experts also previously told CBS News that homeowners can seal windows and keep trash piles of wood and rocks away from their homes to reduce the risk. That's interesting, So they're telling you to basically stay inside, use insecticides, and don't eat fruit and vesta.
Speaker 3: So listen, is the kissing bug a real thing? Is this infection a real thing?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 3: Is it something that we need to be on high alert for? I don't know, I'm gonna be honest with you. Is this possibly them using weaponized paranoia?
Speaker 1: Again?
Speaker 3: Is this a genetically modified bug that they have used in Central America for this for these purposes, and now they've made their way into America and they're making their way north and this is something that our three letter agencies had a hand in creating.
Speaker 1: Is this a DARPA experiment gone awry?
Speaker 3: Look, I honestly don't know how to call it to could be completely honest with you. Both have real possibilities of being the real the reality here. Could this all be propaganda any o? The bug is doing some things, But if you have three cases in your state, is that considered an epidemic?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I also don't know if this is something that could be serious. And people need to be careful about smacking bugs for your mouth area, perhaps brush them aside rather than slap them.
Speaker 1: I don't know which way to call it. But here's the deal, everybody.
Speaker 3: And I'm not even saying that you should absolutely be using you know, the strongest of pesticides on your body, a mosquito dope and all these things.
Speaker 1: Do whatever you feel, right?
Speaker 3: What I am saying is that the next time you're smacking a mosquito away, do you know for sure if that's a natural mosquito or is this the remnants of a CIA operation gone awry.
Speaker 1: Honestly, there's no way of knowing either way.
Speaker 3: So for me myself, I will be planting plants around my house to just sway mosquitoes from coming in or coming near my area. I will be using mosquito spray when I'm out in an area where the mosquitoes are fucking ridiculous. Right, maybe not all my clothes, but or now my skin. I wear long sleeves year round, you know, I mean, maybe spraying it all my clothes will help.
Speaker 1: Disswade in all these things.
Speaker 3: And for the love of God, because we're coming into Halloween season, I have to say this. If you're living up north or somewhere that gets really cold by October, then this doesn't apply to you. If you're somewhere that stays warm and humid through October, please don't use dry ice for your for your fog effects for your Halloween decorations.
Speaker 1: Just use a fog machine. And uh yeah.
Speaker 3: This was the overarching theme of the Weaponized Insect Conversation.
Speaker 2: By the way, you can plant rosemary around your house and it'll keep a lot of mosquitos and other insects away because they don't like the the fragrant oils, which is unpleasant to them.
Speaker 1: Same with lemongrass too. Uh. There's a few.
Speaker 3: There's a few flowers that I've seen and like stuff that you could plant in your garden that like, are appealing, that also do a pretty decent job of keeping mosquitoes away.
Speaker 1: But they're not. It's not a one.
Speaker 3: You're not gonna plant one rosemary plant in your house is now secure.
Speaker 2: Okay, It's gonna take some vigilance, right. And also, rosemary smells like weed, so it smells glorious and delicious.
Speaker 1: So I just want to say that I have never smelled rosemary and thought that it smells like weed. Dude.
Speaker 2: If somebody, if somebody has like it all along the front of their house, You're like, holy shit, are these people blowing down right now? And it's just because they have a shitload of rosemary?
Speaker 1: Dude? I shit you not. I think at every time.
Speaker 3: Bro, I use rosemary and cooking, I have never smelled that in thought that smell like that dank.
Speaker 2: Like, never once, just saying sometimes it can get a little sour dieselly up in here, dude with a little rosemary.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 2: Anyway, maybe my nose is fucked up, who knows, but either way, Yeah, I thought this was a very important episode and also the reason why we like to bring a lot of this stuff to your attention is to not spread fear. It's so that you can become aware because fear is ultimately what they want.
Speaker 1: They want you to be.
Speaker 2: Fearful puts you in a lower vibrational state, it puts you in more of an animalistic kind of reactionary type of mind. You're not thinking logically at all whenever you're in a fearful state. So once you are, you know, privileged with the understanding and the information of what they have done and what is currently going on, then no need to be scared.
Speaker 1: You just put it into action.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So just want to share this information again, not every single thing that happens as a government op, but there also needs to be the conversation that.
Speaker 1: At least a lot of it is right.
Speaker 3: The government has absolutely done testing on their own people. Before we talked about that with what was Operation a Starfish or Seafoam I forget which one where they were spraying the chemical into the Bay Area in California. And then they did it over the course of like the next twenty years on fifty different cities, over and over again, just to see how its spread. They did insect testing on US citizens, just to see how that would go down. They have looked at how to genetically modify insects for decades and then we look at the way things are going now. We hear about these outbreaks every few years in Africa. This is a bola outbreak. Every ten years, Africa gets hit with the bola. For the record, that's not a new thing, lady, Bowl of conversation. Was happening in America. It happens every ten years or so in Africa. It starts in the south and it works its way north and then it's gone malaria, typhoid, yellow fever, dengay fever, all these things. Yes, these are real sicknesses, but they're all being used as weapons. And we need our cult members to look at the world with that third asle all the way open, and we need you to be aware of what is going on.
Speaker 2: Take this one and uh, look, if you like saying fuck the government. Then you probably just love fucking in general. And if you are a fan of that, then come over to Adam and Eve dot com. That link is down in the description below. Over there if you use the promo code cult whenever you go to check out whatever you decide to buy over there, no judgment.
Speaker 1: Hey, everybody gets a little weird.
Speaker 2: What's the uh the alien eggs depositing ovipositors?
Speaker 1: Dude, maybe you want a little piece of that. They have it.
Speaker 3: If you're going to a w NBA game soon and you want to be one of the ones, throw adilde to the court.
Speaker 1: Look, Adam and Eve has got them things.
Speaker 3: Get you a big old fluorescent green dildo and just hummet on the dildo range aka the basketball court and just had to go in that range.
Speaker 1: I love it. I love it.
Speaker 3: On one of the WNBA players who you wouldn't know her name, because I sure the fuck didn't because no one knows any of them, was like, would you quit throwing dildos on the court? It could hurt one of us? Somebody comments underneath quit playing basketball on the dildo ranges.
Speaker 1: I don't know what to tell you. Throw. Yes, you want to.
Speaker 2: Be able to supply dildos to the dildo range than Adam and Eve dot com. That link is down the show notes below. Use the promo code cult to get fifty percent off free shipping, and you'll get ten free goodies, completely discrete shipping, so you're not gonna have any names. It's not even gonna say that it's from Adam and Eve. Very discreet in that sense, so definitely check it out. Everybody does it, everybody likes it, so why not get a pretty damn good discount on it while also helping your boys out.
Speaker 1: So I just want to throw that out there absolutely, and while we're giving all the plugs and all the.
Speaker 3: Things hah lugs actually coming off an Avenue commercial that also had a double entendre. Anyway, if you would like to support the show and also supports your own financial future and freedom, the best thing to do is get your hands on some tangible assets that will always maintain a value and go up in value. Some of the easiest tangible assets to get your hands on right now would be some gold and silver boy in and minted coins, and the best place to get your start in the buying, selling, and trading of gold and silver boy and would be to go to the link in the description below and go to cocsilver dot com.
Speaker 1: When you fill out your information, there a homeboy.
Speaker 3: Wayne Clark's gonna be the one to reach out to you and he will get you squared away. Do you want to buy a little bit of silver and gold, a lot a bit of silver and gold, whatever your situation. Do you want to get involved in the distribution of these materials for your damn self.
Speaker 1: Come be a part of it, Come become an affiliate if you want. He's going to be the guy to get you situated.
Speaker 3: Listen, talk to your financial advisor, talk to your CPA, talk to your tax guide, talk to anybody who has large amounts of money that they deal with for a profession, and ask them what do you think about buying silver and gold, coins and all these things?
Speaker 1: Is this a wise investment? Is this something that I need to get involved in?
Speaker 3: I promise you one hundred percent, every one of them that are worth a fuck are going to tell you yes. You do need to at least invest a portion of your retirement nest egg your portfolio into precious metals. And like I said, the best way to do that would be go to coecsilver dot com and do that. Listen, gold is over three thousand dollars an ounce. Not everybody's got them deep pockets to get you a couple of bars of gold. Silver is a little bit over thirty six dollars an ounce. Right now, your average Joe blow can afford a couple of troy ounces of silver, and those things are going to go up in value once again.
Speaker 1: Go to the link in the description below to get your start there.
Speaker 3: But another way that you can support the show and let us know what you think about the weaponization of insects on the American people and across the world.
Speaker 1: Tell us what you think we want to hear. It would be too Please hit.
Speaker 3: The five Stars, hit the shares of like subscribes to comment, leave a post review of shares.
Speaker 1: Hit the friends of family shriff if we're here's the deal.
Speaker 3: The more activity the algorithm sea across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted, the more potential listeners who could that become potential cult members?
Speaker 1: Christ you fine ladies and.
Speaker 3: Gentlemen, why are you gonna go check out Minimistics Jonathan's other show.
Speaker 1: Wul give him the same lover respective over there at the cliff Star.
Speaker 3: Reviews the positivity in the comments.
Speaker 1: Come check out his Patriot.
Speaker 3: Come check out the Cajun Night, and come join each of us for our individual Patriots that we host every Wednesday night at nine pm Central.
Speaker 1: Links to those of the description as well, and we thank you. Everybody's already gone and have done so.
Speaker 2: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy. And my name is Jonathan Jack and there's one very important, extremely vital piece of reformation we need you to learn.
Speaker 1: Just as soon as humidly possible.
Speaker 3: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to Adam and eve dot com Right now. Abim eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screen shipping as your privacy is a priority, plus free shipping on your entire order doesn't matter how much you.
Speaker 1: Spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free.
Speaker 3: That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code CULT at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping.
Speaker 1: Use the offer.
Speaker 3: Code CULT that's c U l T at Adam and Eve dot com. Now, this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code CULT