Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Happy Friday, everybody.
Speaker 2: The world famous Ben and Skin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle. This segment's brought to you by Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen, voted best pizzeria and DFW by readers of the Dallas Morning News. It is such good pizza. It's located in Plano. There's only one location of Andrews. But think about that, there's only one location in the whole metroplex. But it's so good that it won best Pizzeria in the Dallas Morning News. That's worth the drive to Plano, or if you're already living near Plano, you need to get there. You have no excuse unless you just hate the best pizza ever. I hate great vita. Why would you hate that? Headscha a wrong with me? Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen, A great selection of Kraft Beer, great pastas as well. Get enough pizza that you can take some home when you leave, because it's good the next day too. Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen in Plano. But right now it's time for Kevin.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay, So we've been talking a little bit about this Bill Belichick story where the other day his girlfriend who's twenty four, goes onto the North Carolina practice field and she's kind of bothering him during practice and he handed herson keys or something.
Speaker 2: She was digging in his pocket.
Speaker 1: It was very strange. She was also fully decked out clothing wie too.
Speaker 2: She was wearing high healed knee high boots and they were like white leather, high heeled knee high boots. And she had assass stisfactory to her where she was communicating with everyone let her know.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'll handle this with Bill. I've got this.
Speaker 2: I talked to Bill. Everybody, this is all handled. I'll go out there and talked to Bill. I'll put the keys in his pocket. I got the keys from Bill. Everybody were good, and you could tell her behind was taut. Yeah, very taught. Okay, shit a jacket. How could you call the jacket through the long.
Speaker 1: Grizzly skin jacket. He's right. You have to assume that he just turned seventy three, so now he is more than three times her junior. Let's go.
Speaker 3: So the story's been very weird, and I finally, after just kind of putting it off all week, finally sat down and read the story in the athletic about some emails that they somehow obtained. It's like forty four pages of documents. But knowing what is her involvement, because we told you this much that Bill Belichick has made her basically his secretary. If you're gonna email me see her and his personal assistant, Well, fluffer, here's what we found out in these emails. She keep in mind she has no employment in North Carolina. There's no contract, there's no employment agreement. One of the emails she had sent to a North Carolina administrator, and it's about her Bill Belichick's son, Steve, who's the defensive coordinator. She wrote to the school's media team to raise awareness regarding a frequently occurring detail within media releases and social media posts. Steve Belichick is in fact Bill's son, but he should be depicted and represented as his own, established, credible entity as opposed to an extension of Bill. It can be easily interpreted that Steve is simply benefiting from nepotism, but that is not the case. Steve was just fortunate to have learned defensive foot strategy from the greatest defensive mind of all time. He has earned this position due to performance That's what she sent to the social media team at North Carolina. So they're like making sure not to put any pictures out of Bill and Steve together.
Speaker 1: Because Bill, saying's job off to.
Speaker 2: See we're trying to grow his individual brand and make it not seem like he's just there because it's his dad.
Speaker 3: She then wrote to the social media team in an email, is there anyone monitoring the UNC football page for Slander's commentary? Are they blocking users that are harassing Bill Belichick in the comments?
Speaker 1: Don't mind that. I don't know what her I don't know if they responded to that.
Speaker 2: So the thing about this, we've learned a lot about this troll's unchecked. It's just like a virus that just goes and goes and goes, and you've got to have somebody booting them, man, otherwise they take over the page.
Speaker 1: Right, It's like the measles. More on that in a bit.
Speaker 3: On April third, This article says that Bill signed a document though with the US PASS in Trademark office, consenting to an application for fourteen phrases that he's gonna make his own. And this is kind of interesting, like the Lamar Jackson Troy Aitateman fight over the number eight is very strange.
Speaker 1: To me, but whatever, Okay, is it?
Speaker 2: No days off?
Speaker 1: No day's office? Not on there. But I think you'll like these chapel Bill North Carolina. That sounds like a character on Schoolhouse Rock, the Belichick Way, and my favorite one, the illustrator.
Speaker 3: He's coaching and the h but I was like, he's not even broadcasting, he's just coaching.
Speaker 1: No one else wants to use that.
Speaker 2: It's like Peyton Manning was using it for his cup for his show, but no one wants the billustraight, no one wants the b illustrator. And that's that's what I think of for parcels. Dude, you should do the binistrator, right, that's all other people named Ben will like, dang, I didn't get that.
Speaker 3: Great.
Speaker 2: You should be the benefactor.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, dude, yeah, and then like you're having a factor meal.
Speaker 3: Yeah you know.
Speaker 2: She she kind of feels like the University of Norrth Carolina version of Doge. Okay, she's just kind of like suddenly assumed a lot of responsibility and went in there and changed everything.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Okay, what exactly do you do? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, well it's weird that she's emailing everyone with no title, and if he's in charge, why can't he just get her a title and a contract.
Speaker 1: Works for me, Yeah, I'm fine. Good for her though. Hey do you only get a few opportunities in life?
Speaker 2: A few?
Speaker 1: Better pounce? Go get it gal. That's another.
Speaker 2: In the show.
Speaker 1: All right, there you go, There you go.
Speaker 2: There is some clarity on Bill Belichick's girlfriend coming up next. KT is very concerned about the measles and he lets us know that we should be too.
Speaker 1: That is next