Speaker 1: With Laurent's segle and from London and Gerard read from Berlin, this is redefining energy.
Speaker 2: Today.
Speaker 1: On redefining energy, we are going to have a discussion that took place early in the year in Oxford University. Laurent Professor Jan Rosnell had a lively discussion in and around the future of the energy transition, and sadly I wasn't able to make it because I got a new replacement and I wasn't able to travel.
Speaker 2: But it was a good discussion.
Speaker 3: Around Yeah, I went totally off pissed because I had prepared something bit philosophical to honor Oxford. So I talked about Aristotle, I talked about Jocklythian. But we managed to cover everything together and have a very very lively conversation. Plus it was in the beautiful library of the Oil College, and really I felt extremely privileged to be invited. And sorry you.
Speaker 2: Could not make it.
Speaker 3: It's a good way to take a step back and look at the big picture and discuss power politics, the price of netzio. So let's listen to the conversation.
Speaker 4: All right, let's start. Welcome everybody, this is quite a special event. You're not be many times that we have had a public event in the Senior Library. I believe in the history of the college, so it's quite a special thing for the college. Today we're doing a live podcast recording, which might be the first time as well in history that this has happened at Oriel College.
Speaker 2: I don't know. You're very lucky to get seats.
Speaker 4: Within two hours the event had sold out, even though there was no price tech, but all the tickets were gone within just about two hours. Just let me briefly say what we're going to do, then introduce the podcast and Laurent. So we have about thirty maybe forty it's for conversation, and then we have some time for more informal conversation that will not be as part of the podcast.
Speaker 2: Let me now.
Speaker 4: Introduce Redefining Energy and Laurent Segalin. So Redefining Energy is actually one of the world's top three podcasts on energy according to Google. So when you google energy podcast top in the world, I think Redefining Energy comes up at number three. And you had six hundred and fifty thousand downloads last year. Yeah, last year.
Speaker 2: It's a great podcast.
Speaker 4: I've listened to it for more than I think it's now eight years and Laurent is here. You may have noticed alone. The other co host, Zarad Reed, is not able to come today. He has injured his leg unfortunately and can't travel here. So it's just the two of us, but we're going to have a good conversation, I'm sure. Let me just briefly introduce Laurent. Laurent is a former investment banker. You've worked in finance for something like three decades for organizations like Lehman Brothers, PwC, Nomura and many others. And Laurent has traded I think it was one billion dollars worth of energy commodities over the course of his career, which is a huge number, of course, and you have set up several digital platforms for trading when you were electricity battery integration and things like that. But now you are a professional podcast co host, and that's why we have you here today, and we have sort of turned this on its head. So the questions that we're going to discuss actually from all of you from the audience, and we have a list here. We have so many we can't go through the fifty or so questions we received. We had to select and cluster them. We do our best to cover as much as we can. At this point, Laurent, I think I handed over to you and you hopefully don't tell me that I have misrepresented you in my introduction or Redefining Energy, And I think you have prepared a little bit of an introduction. You want to mention Aristotle. I think as well, that's what I heard from you before. So let's see how a res total features in this podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, first of all, thanks Ian for having me. You can hear from my voice that had a very busy yesterday. The first thing I like to say is thank you all for being here, and it's for me. It's a great honor. It's very humbling as well. Now we as you noticed with Jarre, we did three hundred to four hundred episode of the pod. And what a journey because at the beginning, with just two bankers getting drunk in a pub near PICCADII and and to saying, oh, we're so intelligent, we should record what we're saying, which we did and the rest is the story. Now, before we answer to those questions, there's a question you need every one of you to ask yourself, and it's a question I also asked myself, it's not really why are we here, but why are you here? How did you come to be interested in environment, energy, security, transition technology? That all umbrella And this is why I'm gonna use Aristotle, the famous triangle of Aristotle Ethos, logos, pathos. So itthos. You read the Paris Accord, you want to save the planet. You heard great Athumburg at Davos, you read the Mark Karne, the tragedy of the Horizon. It's going to be the tragedy of Alberta trying to see set. So basically, we're going to give the oil industry everything they want. You had the red Larry Finn two twenty, the head of black Hawk Finance is now Climate Finance. Everything is ESG something he has now totally forgotten. But ethos is good because at the end of the day, that's how laws get passed. So maybe that's ethos, or maybe that's going to be logos. So logos. You're going to read your b and EF reports, Amber report, I see Dave and Kingsmila here externary data. You're going to run your models, you're l Coe, You're going to calculate your sparks spread and you're going to conclude that, yes, the environment is mathematically what needs to be done. And of course the last one is the pathos. And that's who I am, and that's why I'm here. Because when I was twelve, as I was doing a school trip in Germany, they brought us at the border of West and East Germany and I saw, I saw country divided in two. I saw kilometters of barb wires, mirrauders and the Russians already the Russians putting the old country in jail. When I got fifteen, there was the biggest oil spill ever on my Belov province of Brittany, where a ship called amucokaddis So and that as part of BP run on ground two hundred and twenty thousand barrel of oil. It was the moment we had the oil crisis. So the government sided with the oil company and we bretons. We went shovel bucket and we clean ourselves beaches. So my interaction with the environment is not the ethos or the logos, is being fifteen on a beach in Brittany. And then the last one, as I was at PwC and we were preparing the carbon markets. That was in September two one. I had some very good friends at the one hundred and fourty level of the Norse Hour of the World Trade Center, and we had a cold that day call which never happened, and I lost Carton Bartel's and Adam White made their name be said, so they are not forgotten. And this is where you realize that old relationship with the Middle East, just because of oil, makes the old world toxic. So you ask, what are my deep levers for energy security against the Russian, against oil, my commitment to the environment. These are the seminal moments. Now I can go outside with a loud speaker, but my friend, that friend of yours, told me, you need to be inside the system to change it, because if you're outside shouting, you're going to feel good about it. But nothing's going to change. And how do you change? Change it to finance, You change it to investment, and you change to try to redirect whatever money is put into facili fuels into better technology. Now it works most of the time, sometime it doesn't. It's okay, you try and try again. So sorry for this long introduction. Everybody has his own angle is all past, is all cultural shift and even the question you're going to ask now, which are very valid, We'll have different answers depending where you stand. You'll get a good answer in Oxford. You ask the same question in Houston, Texas or in Beijing, and you will have always good value. So ask your first question.
Speaker 4: The first question. It's difficult to pivot from a very personal story law to what is a fairly abstract but super important issue. The first question is really around are we actually in an energy transition? Several questions that people raised, some of you things suggests that, well, haven't we seen a bit of a backlash against transition recently? Other people have talked about an energy addition because we still see fossil fuels rising. So this is the first question we would like to discuss. I certainly have my views on this question and have worked with several people in the audience trying to get to an answer. But Lauren, do you want to kick us off on this question and then I can offer my perspective as well and then see where we end up before we move on to the next one.
Speaker 2: Excellent. So when it's come to predicting the future, the first thing is to look back at the past prediction of the future which were made when it comes to energy, and if I'm in two thousand and I look at the best expert in two thousand of how they see the next ten years. There are two words that they're not going to use is aed and shale gas, which means nobody sow coming even five years before the two most important energy events of the decade. If you're in two ten, you know what's gonna happen. There's a beautiful Mackinser report from two or twelve which I keep because people say it does not exist. It exists. I have it on my hard drive, The Future of Automotive Okay, full of hydrogen. Of course, the word electric is written once in that two or twelve report. If you ask the people like me who are already investing in solar into ten, well, the price of the panel is going to be it was at four dollars or what or is so look, if we manage to get that three will be lucky off At the end of the decades are twenty cents, which means nobody saw that coming either. Okay, you do in two or twenty the future, do you know what nobody talks about that a sentence. Nobody talks about batteries or they talk about batteries within car. Nobody talks about energycy So just this to explain you. The future is very hard to predict, and technological stuff happen Okay, maybe over one year or two, but they come extremely fast and they tend to, you know, rebalance the cards. Now, in relation to your question, I'm going to make a Roman antiquity parallel. It's what I call the Joglethian tetuarchy. So in the Geoglythian TECHWARKI, you have the Augusti and the Cesarees. You have the two main thinkers, which I'm sure everybody know here. On one hand you've got vaclass Mill and on the other you've got Clayton Christensen. You have the Pope of the system. Are very rigid and you know, move very very slowly. And on the other you've got that wonderful man that we lost too soon, who is describe disruption, destruction, codact moments, the s curves, and of course you go down one notch to the Cesarees. So in the waclaf's milk column you have Danielle Jogin, which for me, when I read the prize thirty six years ago was an absolute revelation. He rewrites the whole twentieth century through the prism of oil and all the geopolitics links to oil. And I can tell you if you should read it, it's very eye opening and it's still alive. He is a very clever guy. He has not really updated his software for the past fifteen years, but besides that is a very respected guy. And of the other everybody knows him. Here it's Michael Libic who has taken the christen cent theory and put them to work on solar batteries, you know, and King's Mill is there, so it's kind of you know, it's the same school of thought. And of course, depending which cocktail you're going to take, of the smell jog In or the christensend Libriic. To answer to your question, the best way you look back fifteen years, because they've been in terms of the same thing all the time, I would say the Libash camp is seventy percent and the Yogin camp thirty percent. Just by the fact. So if you ask me, are we addition or transition, we are two thirds transition, one third edition, and we have geographical growth on one hand, and Eric Mitchik on the others, oil one hundred and one million. Barry, okay, we're going to go to one hundred and two, one hundred and three. You know that's not a growth sector. Let me listen.
Speaker 4: We'll go a bit deeper up to this point, because when you look at it globally, it is true that fossil fuels have kept on rising and still keep on rising, and we add on renewables on top. But I was in copenhageners two days ago, and when you look at Denmark's transition as a case study, just in the electricity sector, renewables are now something like close to ninety percent of electricity generation EV sales are what seventy percent or eighty percent now, So massive transformation. So once you start looking at the transition sectorially or regionally, the picture does change quite a bit. And we talked about this in preparation for this. You know, actually looking at things globally can be instructive because it tells you something about how fast we're going globally, but it doesn't tell you about all the innovation that's taking place in different parts of the world. It doesn't tell you actually where the solutions are where the problems are, and therefore I think it's a question that needs to.
Speaker 2: Be more nuanced.
Speaker 4: You know, we are in a transition in some parts, in some sectors, in some countries, but we're not yet in a transition globally everywhere, and that's going to take some time. But these things tend to come in transes, right, I mean, you may look at the deployment of other technologies that hasn't happened at the same speed everywhere, that has happened at different speeds in different times, in different places. And I think that will be my take on this question. Are we going fast enough? Of course we're not. Otherwise emissions would have come down and we would and see an increase in demand for fossil fuels. But to say that we're not in a transition, it's just an addition. I think it's too short sighted. That will be my take on the question. And it also then does not allow you to understand really where the barriers are and where the solutions are.
Speaker 2: What do you think about that law? Well, first of all, if it took electrification in our countries, which is like you know, we had flat electricity for twenty years so the electrical system has lost the muscle memory of growing. They are in America, you know, trying to get it back, and it's very, very painful because you don't have enough electricians, because connection to the grid last ten years, because you get your turbines in six years. Because people have become kind of comfortable in the zero growth universe, the electrification, it's the future. Whether you talk about better technology, whether you talk about redu seeing emission, whether you talk about would you see in fossil fuge, just give better product to people. So it's going to be evs. But in India is going to be cooling, and as here is going to be heating. You like your heat pumps and I love the heat pumps as well. And of course in America is going to be data center. I said, I was looking to a girl from Google as all this AI stuff, said no, no, no, we don't build that a center for AI. We build that as centers because of YouTube, because of autonomous vehicle are way more are just you know, need more and more data center. So eighty percent of the data centers who are building are not for AI. They're just for your run off the milk cloud. And then he told me, we had this big meeting at Google to see how we could spend our one hundred and eighty four billion dollar CAPEX investment this year on the ready eighty four. The first thing is say that's more than the military budget of Russia. Just Google, and then you know, the guys say, yeah, yeah, our budget of one at and I guess one eighty four for you. Four billion is a rounding error. So that gives you a bit of the magnitude of the amount of money that the eye per scatters. Are they going to make stupid things with them? One hundred percent, They're going to be crisis, They're going to be bankruptcy. But the digitization effort that's happening in the US, and that's going to come in shape or forming yourb This is great news because we finally going to see growth and a system with your growth where you know, it's like the same pizza you want the bigger size of pizza, you need to take it from somebody else. A system is much better. What is growing.
Speaker 4: We could discuss how USII is as a tool and whether that is good energy demand growth or not. But I think let's go into the next question, which is sort of connected. I think you mentioned the US already and the huge growth and data centers. The next cluster of questions really are around geopolitics and so industrial policy, the rise of China as a global superpower, and especially relevant of course in energy, the backlash against some of the clean energy policies in the US. I have the feeling that we are on the cusp of quite an interesting switch globally when it comes to energy where yep, still people talk a lot about the US, but when you look at investment figures all the time, Lauren, when you look at how much money gets invested in clean energy technologies, it's not the US that's top of the list, right, that's China. How is that shift affecting geopolitics when it comes to energy dependencies? You mentioned your early youth experience with oil and dependency and realizing the implications of that. How is all of that going to change in the next five years or ten years if you want to look ahead?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Look, it's all debate be was state versus a cross state and here Kingsmelia and you know are the real brain behind that. And of course it's all about industrial policy. Now. The first thing I want to say, is the moment you do ideology in energy, it costs a lot. Ideology costs a fortune. Gb decides that to go to coup. They want to be zero call okay, zero coal, regardless of the course of the system. Fine, so they're gonna tell drugs, okay, wonderful, you're going to switch to biomass, you're gonna get trees. They're going to be sustainable. Of course they're not. But at the end of the day, they give them ten billion pounds over ten years, ten billion pounds just for the ideological purity of saying we don't burn coal anymore. The Germans they're going to close six well functioning nuclear plants just because it's ideology. In the US, they're waging a war against offshore wind just for ideological reason. So every time you want to do ideology, good, but come with your checkbook. That's the first thing I'd like to say. What was your question again? Yeah you apologize? Yeah, okay. So some people say, yeah, the answer is, we need to produce everything here. We need to have a no tarctic philosophy, building our sta panels. And because the Chinese are so aw full, now please, you're going to take please your iPhone, and you're going to break your iPhones because ninety percent of them are done in China, which apparently causes your problem. What I would say is you still need to have an industry, a STRATEGI, but you need to have a smart one. So you need to take that old electro tech and figure out which one accommodity ties and you don't really just just buy it and which part are really strategic and double down the investment. So don't do a kind of sprinkling blanket. We're going to support all these things a very target, and so put the list together here.
Speaker 4: I mean, there's a fundamental difference, isn't it. If you have a renewable space system, for example, you have to import the technology maybe from China, right solar panels, so then once they installed, you don't need to have a fuel in order to operate them, Whereas if you operate a gas via power station, you need to have a fuel to keep that running. So they're fundamentally different technologies in that way. So the dependency is quite a different one, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, But every expert, and I trust the experts will tell you we'll go to seventy eighty percent of vulnerable predication. With the technology we have and kind of the system we have, you want to do ideology, you want to net zero it or zero zero, it's going to cost an absolute fortune. So it makes economic sense for everybody's build to keep probably the twenty percent of facili fuel on the system. And that's a more intelligent debate than to say that zero zero zero zero. That's the end of it. Now, going back to the technologies, some of those technology, it's fine. Led the Chinese build them Los solar panels, it's fine. Now if you look at battery cells, there's been some joint venture. They're going to be built in Portugal, in Spain, in Poland. Once those plants are there and people kind of know how to do some good leftky batteries, great, then you can put some protective measures because we have build the industry. So when first were building screed, then we protected. And then there are other things like HVDC, cable switch gears, power electronics, key material processing that needs to be here at home, and others. Okay, fine, well import it. They're cheap and in fact, nobody's making money. If you're shoulder of long Gioginko, if you made ther many so you need to be selective. There are things which are critical and we need to protect them and invest in them, and others that are useless.
Speaker 4: There is now sort of initiative at least in the European Union to manufacture goods here, right. So I want to get into the resilience question, which came up quite a few of you asked that question. So if we move away from more fossil based economy to a more renewables based economy and using more electricity overall, what does it mean in terms of resilience Supply chain disruptions, but also grid resilience and how extreme weather, cyber attacks.
Speaker 2: All of these.
Speaker 4: Things can have an impact on the energy system. And my take has always been that electricity is fundamental to everything we do Already. You can't get petrol from a petrol station if there's an electricity, because a pump that pumps the petrol wouldn't operate. You can't run your gas boiler if there's no electricity, because every modern heating system needs electricity. Therefore, to say that we will end up in a more vulnerable world if we electrify, I don't think it's necessarily true. There's a great book, actually it's not a great book, but it's a useful book called Blackout, which is kind of depicting a scenario of what would happen over one day, two days a week, two weeks a month if there was no electricity at all, and society as we know it would collapse.
Speaker 2: That's just a fact.
Speaker 4: Will that be dramatically different if we have a much higher electrified share of our energy system opposter using combustible fossil fuels. I think that's an interesting question, and I don't pretend to have the answer to that.
Speaker 2: But maybe you do.
Speaker 4: You do law It's thought about this a bit more than I have.
Speaker 2: I'm sure I have answers to everything everybody talks about, you know, the blackout in Spain last year, But in fact, the remarkable story is how fast they managed to put the old system back together in twelve hours, which looks along if you're stuck in an elevator, but they're managed to put back all system together in twelve hours. I know the distribution service operator, I know the transmission. They are on it twenty four to seven, and every day they get better and they get more sensors, and there are more decentralization. They are on it. Government's on it, a government three day blackout, A government's gone. When I do an episode on a resilience, first I'm going to learn a lot, the second I'm going to fall asleep, and the third is not going to have any downloads. So don't worry about that. But what I'm saying is it's not sexy, but people are working a lot on it now. Of course, if you're in Finland and you get attack and sabotage daily from the Russians, you're even more prepared. And of course maybe the further down you go, your bit. Let's lax. What has happened in fact in Spain is that gas was always there to balance the run wabbles. Okay, and as run Webbel's persation continued, the gas plant load factor fell down to thirty percent. They went to see the government. I bet all we need more money because you know, we don't run our gas plants at all because solar and winners it and our lunch and said no, I'm not going to give you any money, and poor blah blah blah. So the gas plants said, okay, fine, and so just because the government did not want to leaning the blackmail of the gas lobby. The gas lobbee on purpose say fine, you're on your own. Any problem, it's on you. And after the blackout, what you see is that the load factors of gas shut back up because the government got its lesson. Now, of course they're going to develop batteries, but the fact that they refused to develop battery, that's criminal because everybody GiB would do a battery Italy. They're bureaucracy. I don't know what happened in Spain, but never never figure out that battery was now a mature technology which could really alleviate any risk problem, resilience issue.
Speaker 4: Just to say, littim iron batteries were invented in Oxford. For those of you who don't know that, we actually had one of the noble lords who was part of that invention give his lecture here last year, so you could walk in five minutes to the department where that technology came about and he's given a fascinating lecture about how that technology from the lab has grown to now gigawatts scale batteries. I don't know if you know how many gigawats are in the pipeline. I think the UK has is a seven gigawatts or something like that in the pipeline of getting deployed. But yeah, that was unthinkable just ten years ago the size of these grid connected batteries. So I think it's a really key point that you had a whole episode I think on batteries, or several episodes probably.
Speaker 2: In the Yeah, butteries is extraordinary, absolutely extraordinary. And of course the guy who broke the glass ceiling is not very popular, was the kind of the hero of the last decade and is the zero of this decade. It's el N Musk. Now you can think whatever you want about the person, and I can recognize it's pretty obnoxious. But it took his approach of being a bully, and he bullied Australia out who just came out from a blackout, and all the Australian expels, oh, we're going to build more gas plan to provide resilience of the systems, and no, no, I'll put you a battery in three months and it's going to work. And if you know, if it doesn't work or it's for free, you need balls. It's not going to be a bb or your Tachi or Siemens is going to do that, and he delivered ons day and then was paid in eighteen months. Hello, So all of a sudden, you know, technology is there, start making money. Everybody just followed him. You know, you need to give a credit where credit is due. The second point is that's time time. You know, batteries is time. The second is space. So it's all about the HVDC line, which which is an unsung hero. If you look at GB, every day we import and export fifteen percent of electricity and we even have created in the North eder I would say the M twenty five of power. So it's always the same thing. It comes from France where there's too much nuclear, it goes to GB. There's always a part which goes to Ireland because unless very windy, they don't have enough power there, and then turns back to Denmark. And right now it turns back even to Norway, which contrary to people say there is so much hydro in Norway. Yeah, why do they import right now some power from GiB which is Penci because the hydro are low, which is another fact, and.
Speaker 4: That's a good thing, right because sometimes in the media discussion people are very concerned because two percent or three percent of electricity consumption were imported, more than the year before. When you look at other energy carriers, where the European Union imports about fifty eight percent of all its energy from other countries. The UK is slightly better because as them more domestic gas production, but when you look at those figures, they're much higher, and people get incredibly concerned about importing a relatively small amount of electricity.
Speaker 2: I wonder why that is why we have this sort of.
Speaker 4: And this gets us into the sort of last cluster of questions around the politics, which I think are fascinating because what I see and I think you probably agree with me, law we have this divergence where there's a really polarized discussion taking place publicly in the media on social media, and it feels like things are not really moving. There's a lot of disagreement. But when you look at the market and the technology space, things are moving quite fast, and not fast enough, perhaps not everywhere where. There's been tremendous progress. Even last year in the US I think was another record year for renewable investment and battery investment in the US the Trump administrations.
Speaker 2: So how do we bring.
Speaker 4: These two things together, sort of the politics the conversation we have publicly around the transition and energy and what actually happens on the ground.
Speaker 2: It's very sad that energy has become entangled in cultural wars. It was captured by one camp, but the other camp used the most absurd statement to ridicule it. What happens when the sun doesn't shine? And those simple question which requires very complex answers. Of course, nobody has time to really go into the mechanics of a system when I read the telegraph or just the airlines, because I don't even want to read the article. So the ev penetration goes there. And then there's trick. And this is where you have the article of the telegraph. Site's usually January.
Speaker 4: Right in January, well, less few cars, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Your cars, I want my diesel back, And then goes up and then there's there's a blip and that's the second article. But there's nothing you can do if you don't like it. Just put more money. At the end of the day, it's just money. You arrive with the telegraph and you give them tell me on pounds. They will write whatever you want. Data center on the Moon, anything you want. It's just a question of money. You don't like it, ignore it, just go on invest because at the end of the day, it's all about what people talk about. It's about the investment you make, how the walls, turbines, generators, cables, batteries. That's what makes the transition happen. It's not a noise you don't like because it has been entangled into culture war. And at some point you want to question the government. Question why has several government of different political color gave ten billion pounds to drugs? That's a really scandal. Why nuclear is out of control in terms of cost, out of control. It's an industry which I'm just going to milk the taxpayer. Or when is it going to be finished? Two seven? Okay, fine, sorry? Two or twelve or sorry two fifteen or sorry to I don't even know anymore. I'm not just it because I don't just give me more money. Oh and now we found a new thing, the rubber regulatory as a base like in the matrix. You know when you directly on the bodies, you know, first of January your new nuclear plant size. Well, see it's already in your bills. They have not put the first batch of concrete. You're already paying for it, and explain you. But you know the cost of capital is going to be lower. So this one is going to be twenty percent cheaper, which is weird because when they were building in Clacit ten years ago they say not already. The next one will be thirty percent cheaper. Now the way they communicate is very interesting because how much as it costs the how it costs this amount, I don't know how they calculate, and then they say it's in two or twelve pounds, but you know you're in two twenty five. So in fact, with inflation, it's already thirty percent more. They're very good at mudding the water. Now we can have debate notes up. I think we should have some nuclear power. I think it's important, but the industry is not disciplined. The real discipline would be, Okay, you take the top ten nuclear expert. Okay, you you you'll sign on this. Okay, I give you twenty percent more time, twenty percent more budget, because you never know what's going to happen. If you go over, your house is gone, your mortgage is gone, your pension is gone. Okay, But if you reach on time, you'll get ten million pounds each tax free. Do you sign and you know what they're going to say, we need to recalculate so other people's money. That's wonderful, and unfortunately that's the nuclear industry. I don't want to do. Do it Chinese style, where you know, if the stuff is not on time, on budget, you might be sent in a raducation camp. Great energy, but an industry which is undisciplined.
Speaker 4: You just managed to take off another question cluster around nuclear. I suggest we maybe now go to our audience with the roaming mic and you get other questions in. We have another fifteen minutes or so, and then we have our drinks.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to Redefining Energy.
Speaker 1: Don't forget to rate the show and subscribe on Apple, Podcast, Spotify, or the platform of your choice