Speaker 1: Chili Brown. All rested, Chili Brown, You are getting off easy this season.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not here, you are, says the guy that doesn't put anything in his mouth.
Speaker 1: Yes you are.
Speaker 3: I have to fit this whole show in my mouth every day.
Speaker 1: All right, there's the great Chili Brown.
Speaker 3: He is going to do another reading for us from the Thanksgiving the Charlie Brown Thanksgiving Book, and you're going to have to guess how many of the Bronx Mellow Cream Autumn Mixed candies are in his mouth.
Speaker 1: Stephanie, you're gonna be bidding first today. Good morning, Stephanie.
Speaker 3: How are you awesome? So good to have you on the show today. Thank you for playing. Good luck to you.
Speaker 1: Thank you so glad you're here.
Speaker 3: The one they call Tim, Hello, Tim.
Speaker 4: Good morting.
Speaker 2: Brother Rod's calling the bionic Man. After all the surgeries he's had.
Speaker 1: Oh, Tim's had a lot of surgeries. What was your last surgery, bro?
Speaker 4: My last one was in August that a bunion removed on my left foot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then I didn't know that a bunyon removal. You had to walk around like RoboCop for a month. I didn't know, like you had quite a big thing on you, but leg of yours when I saw you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I had a boot on for two months.
Speaker 1: Yeah you do that.
Speaker 4: I have three screws in my toe.
Speaker 1: My goodness, a Tesla robot. I thought a Bunyon. Just go in there and get it out. That's it. Hey, Kyle, good morning, welcome, come on down, good morning, good morning, good morning. Dude.
Speaker 3: You're gonna be the third and final contestant here today on the Chili Brown Game. Chili's going to read I need you to listen very carefully, very carefully, and then you're gonna have to tell me how many of the Bronx Mellow Cream Autumn Mixed candies are in his mouth. You're going to tell me the total number of units got stretched the mountain.
Speaker 1: Okay, twin brother, give him a page to read.
Speaker 3: Correct you straight up to the other Texas game has scored fourteen points in the fourth quarter on we go fourteen? Oh stat guy, okay Chili, if we could, uh please don't eat them?
Speaker 1: Or strict orders from no outer no.
Speaker 3: No, Miss Christina said, no way, no Alex Okay, Chili, Chili has now he has put the Rocks Mellow Cream Autumn Mix in his mouth.
Speaker 1: Or page four fourteen. Oh, it's gonna be good. I can tell already. I can tell already. Chili Brown taking away page fourteen, young, Oh wait he lost of crumb, loss of crumb? Oh my god, Oh a candy corn went flying out of his mouth. And Jong Brown gets and walks away from the table much better, like I can. He's enunciating much better today, so much. You were kind of rough on Doggy Brown. He was rough and Charlie Brown Patty.
Speaker 2: Then now Mars says to pepper Patty rough, Peppermint Patty shouts, we were supposed to be serving real things.
Speaker 1: You know. She invited herself.
Speaker 2: But did he? Did he invite you here? Marstley asked, or do you invite yourself?
Speaker 1: And those two? That's it? Great job, dude, did you invite yourself? That's a good question.
Speaker 3: It's a great reading today. Worse character Lucy or Peppermin Patty, no, neither the terrible people, just the football.
Speaker 1: I can't even forgive her. They're horrible people. But because of the football.
Speaker 3: The non stop taunting and tormenting of the football, I gotta say Lucy is at number one. Peppermin Patty just inviting herself over and expecting a full meals.
Speaker 5: Okay, please should have treats for his friends. It's sakes giving of old days to not have snacks.
Speaker 1: He's a kid with a huge bulb his head. He doesn't know how to cook. No brain in that head.
Speaker 3: Hooker invited herself over and everybody else, Stephanie, good morning, Good morning. Chillie Brown just did a great reading. He had mellow cream autumn mixed candies in his mouth. How many units were in his mouth during that reading?
Speaker 1: Today? The reading was definitely much better than last week. I will have to say that, Yeah, it was much easier to understand for sure. How many? So with that twenty three twenty three? Twenty three units is what she is guessing. Thank you, Stephanie. Good luck to you. Got a trip on the chopping block here, uh, the.
Speaker 3: One they call tim tim great reading today from Chili Brown. How many of the autumn mixed candies were in his mouth during that reading?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: I love that mix because it has the big pumpkins in it. So I'm gonna have to go with about eighteen on that because the pumpkins take up a lot of room.
Speaker 1: Pumpkins can take up a lot of room like that I like your process. They're dense. They're very dense.
Speaker 3: I like how Chili keeps them in there while the people are bidding. Okay, thank you, Kyle. Kyle gets to a bid last. Sometimes that helps, sometimes it doesn't.
Speaker 1: Hey, Kyle, how's it going great? I got a bit of twenty three, I've a bit of eighteen.
Speaker 3: How many Autumn mix candy corns were in his mouth?
Speaker 2: Wortually, I'm gonna have to be that guy, and I'm gonna say night nineteen.
Speaker 1: Nineteen. How you playing the game? Well, that's that's the beauty of going third, you know, that's it.
Speaker 3: Person that comes closest without going over will be the winner today on the second and last Chili last Thanksgiving it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, he waited for me to look at him.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Back Stephanie at twenty three, the one they called tim at eighteen and Kyle Dick move or smart play in at nineteen. Actual number of units of candy in Chile's mouth twenty two nineteen is your window?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 1: Nineteen is your winner. And that's Kyle. Good morning, Kyle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, congratulations, dude, sweet you had a feeling.
Speaker 1: She just oh my god, you played it well Stephanie had won too many.
Speaker 3: She almost nailed it. Yeah, almost nailed Chili Brown today. Yeah, okay, So Kyle is your winner. What are you giving him? What is he qualified for?
Speaker 5: So Kyle gets the copy of Cage the Elephants neon pill on vinyl, which is awesome. But he's gonna go in the grand prize drawing for a trip for two to Los Angeles to see Cage the Elephant and so many more for alter Ego on January eleventh.
Speaker 1: We're gonna do that drawing on Friday. Good luck, Kyle.
Speaker 3: Nice, Thank y'all, Love Michelle, love y'all, Thank you, Chili. Did I make you a promise yesterday? Did I make you a promise yesterday? A musical promise? I said, if your Texans, Yeah, come through with the win, we will play.
Speaker 1: Today is the greatest day ever. Congratulations on your win yesterday. Thank you. Congratulations. Yeah. Yeah, great reading today. Thank God it's over and the scene on Chili Brown Thanksgiving. Don't worry, kids, he'll be back for Christmas. Don't go find Chili