Speaker 1: Let's see marks and traits of the kolk Guru. They do not typically like you doing well.
Speaker 2: What they are sugatas. They're doing not the ice per seas. Therefore they must take dollars.
Speaker 1: But they do not under.
Speaker 3: That's that booger whistle bas their energy bandar. That's that booger whistle bation. I got a booger.
Speaker 4: Whistle food their energy bandar. That's that booger whistle whistle.
Speaker 1: Oftentimes, the communal living of the guru demands doesn't match up to the Guru who's dropping around in a freaking rolls Royce.
Speaker 4: How many swamis gotta dangn rolls Royce?
Speaker 2: Hey, I digital lows they need to yees send it. Most game don in the s four years there's mean don't get roys.
Speaker 4: I sat booger whistle their energy vad birds.
Speaker 1: I sat booger whistle.
Speaker 4: I got the boger whistle flop their energy vad birds.
Speaker 1: I stop booger whistle. How many rolls Roses you've got get over there in that canyone living by the way, get out of my rolls.
Speaker 5: Roy got damn rolls right, and.
Speaker 6: By Monday even about fifty I sat booger whistlection their energy bad birds. I stopt booger whistle.
Speaker 4: I got the mungo whistle. There aaron bad bird, I said, munger whistle nag.
Speaker 1: I'm not just a douche. I'm not just a dick. I'm dick douche.
Speaker 7: Hey, my name is danos sand dude turl Dick Good. I mean dan uge sand douche you dick dan duge sanduche turl dick Good. That's mean danduge sand douche young Dick.
Speaker 8: Do boom stand thus shot up burdens than you boom stud thus, don't.
Speaker 9: Burdens mean you.
Speaker 8: I'm bursing you, stuck thorsh up burdens you. I'm the dictations of all times stuck.
Speaker 9: Thush, don't burdens with you. I'm burs you.
Speaker 7: I'm not trying to be a damnoge sanduche turl Dick.
Speaker 1: That's mean dan uge.
Speaker 7: Do danueternal. I think dan dis very dan dan danternal. I think dang dan.
Speaker 10: No more than you by work and interrupt you because of me. A dimon space Let's create lies moons space wise.
Speaker 11: God that a body money. It's a very too moody he looks good good Moon space more space.
Speaker 9: Space space space.
Speaker 11: Under wear, fitting tape, magic under where it's feeling right, more men space wise, more space.
Speaker 9: Wise, Lords of the cold. I would like to have into the seas with you.
Speaker 11: On the planet and of the boom space wise magical, wonder where right there moment space Let's create lies momont space wise. God has a body money, it's a very tomb money. He looks good, good more space wise, more man space wise, space space space magic underwear, fitting tape, magic underwear, it's feeling right, more man space wise, more men space wise, it's.
Speaker 9: Lords of the Cool.
Speaker 11: I would like to have intimacies with you on the planet of the boo more man space.
Speaker 12: Wise magical where where right there there space Let's see.
Speaker 13: Her on Mormon space wise, Let's create new lies Mormon space wives Our God has a body.
Speaker 4: It's a very tone body. He looks good.
Speaker 14: Mormon space wise, moment space wise, space segment.
Speaker 15: Space space.
Speaker 16: World, Mormon space wise, Lords of columns.
Speaker 17: Let me hand into messy will you on the landl BG magic the Webb title magic story.
Speaker 13: Borman space wise creating you life thin.
Speaker 15: Space, not being promised, not be fast.
Speaker 1: I'm having too much fun with the crite squad. It's a birthday party. What do you expect to be serious? Dude?
Speaker 5: Being serious?
Speaker 1: Uh oh, scam Shimove's back. You all ready for a little bit of this, Sam ham Shove. That's actually good word though. Yeah, Hu dance, Samshon, Move on the dance floor, Samson move. He's got dance club. He's single. He's got a little bit of dust on his shoulder because he didn't clean up his nasty guys kind of partner. Sam Shion Moon is on the.
Speaker 12: Ladies floors.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, I've got moves. Moves moves.
Speaker 18: Up.
Speaker 4: Red orbs on the dance floor, moots up with the.
Speaker 1: Tonight, gets my audi three till night. I see a horse, I'm only up to.
Speaker 13: Call it.
Speaker 9: From June.
Speaker 4: He's single on time.
Speaker 9: Your mom's good with a shield. He's got man boots. He can relate to you on.
Speaker 4: The dance floor.
Speaker 19: All your orbs on the floor Tonight next night, every or on the dance floor, Damn Decesion boots.
Speaker 9: Up with the sea to night. Every orb on the dance floor.
Speaker 1: Boots up with the get one for opening the call. Sam Jo putt me straight, Sam Shovel Tonighty Marion Sue Marion Tech with CIA Do Do to Do. I've got CIA tech from ancient Sue Mary. I've been to baiting for limbs and I feel good tonight. All right, that's enough cringe cord for the moment. Welcome everybody to my happy birthday party. It's Ship Birthday. Were going to pot eh like get Ship Birthday. I'm getting the fifty cent song and the two chain song mixed up. All I want for my birthday is.
Speaker 14: All I want for my birthday is a big booty hope.
Speaker 1: That's my birthday song. All I want for my birthday is big booty hopes. I'm just kidding. I'm married to Jamie. I'm very happy with Jamie. Don't need no big booty hose. Although we're gonna be talking to about the fifth dimensional time matrix and the consciousness expansion. Uh, living in an intentional community, son, that's right. If you didn't know, the Gate program was out there scouting boys like Charlie Kirk, and they scattered him out because they had a time dimensional mainframe matrix visualizer and they looked into the future and they said, this boy right here, he can affect the quantum phone. If we let this boy live, the quantum phone going to get all screwed up and the Yakubians would come to power. And the CIA was like, hell no, hell no, we ain't letting that happen. They called up Massades and they called up Bebi's and they said, what's the best means by which we could take out Chorley Court? And they came up with the perfect plan. The Egyptian planes track him for many years, robot agents figure out with together with their robot Cylon wife. Y'all remember the cylons uh huh exactly. You remember that one blonde Cylon mm hmm. Y'all know the one I'm talking about, the one that everybody thought was hot. Excuse me. That's Erica Kirk right there. That's the blonde silon. Remember she was up in what's his face's head at one point. Let's just let me show y'all because look, one of the guys on Twitter said, this ship right here, remember her. One of the guys on Twitter. Pointer he figured it out. He said, I know everything about Candas's theories because I know the movies and the TV shows she just watched. She just watched Matrix and then she watched inception. She came up with this week's episode of Oprah's Greatest I mean, Canda, this is a great as conspiracy is okay, and by the way, didn't say exactly what would happen next week. It'll be the next crazy conspiracy. So the real question is when is yakub coming in? When are we gonna go full Wakanda? That's what I'm waiting for. Well, I mean, we are just now at if you got a curve, right, you got a curve of Bell curve of conspiracy madness. We're just now at sort of the upper upper you know, zenith of the Bell curve. When we hit the Charlie Kirk quantum foam time dimension matrix, that's where we just hit. Okay, we're not yet to the apex up here. When we get to full on Yakubian Nephilims with Gartha, I mean, that's where we're going. That's where it's going.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 9: Guess what.
Speaker 1: All of the tards are still calling me a shill. I had hundreds of comments all over I should have. They were pissing me off. So I just deleted a bunch of them, blocked them because they were so stupid. I should have saved them because I should have read them. We should dissect all the stupidity in these replies and the logic that they have. I'm gonna tell you right now basically, the replies are you believe all the official stories because you're not falling Candadace?
Speaker 20: What what?
Speaker 1: Oh you're a Zionist? No, I'm not. I was a conspiracy theorist fifteen years before Candace was twenty years before. What are you even talking about? It's just nonsense, total nonsense. Do we're past Planet X? Okay, we're full on. Look. This is Erica Kirk right here, the blonde cylon. Remember her? And by the way, did it she say something like there's robot agents? I mean she was already saying kind of wild stuff a while back. This is Erica Kirk right here. Look that's her. That's a cylon, Erica Kirk. Look, look just like her too. The Mormons were coding it inside of Battlestar Galactica. What they was actually doing with the Gate program, which is actually the MK Ultra New Mutants program mm hmmm mm hmmm mm hmmmmm, y'all see New Mutants. M hm. You know I'm talking about Okay, I'm talking about Anya Todler Joys Okay in the New Mutants and what happens in New Mutants. Oh, she gets recruited because they saw Professor X seen into the three D time dimensional mainframe matrix and he saw ahead that Charlie, Charlie Kirk, just like Anya Taylor Joy, was gonna be a superhero of the future which would challenge the quantum time foam matrix. Y'all think I'm being crazy, wait till you hear the clips. Now, this is what y'all are calling me, a veteran of the conspiracy disinformation analysis arena awake to all of this stuff way before most of y'all y'all still in your poopy pants when I was reading Oswald Spangler and the Big New Brazinski. But now again, all of the soccer moms and the Karens and the morons are experts on everything to do with conspiracies and they will follow her to oblivion. Dude, next week when we go full Wakanda, they're gonna quadruple down. Yes, absolutely, Candace really did discover Wakanda. And why is BB paying you to deny her? She'll I mean there were comments on my community post on YouTube. I just could not believe in my audience. How can my audience be so dumb? Now, let's cross our fingers and hope that those weren't actually from my audience. They just happened to see. I beg them, please unfollow this channel. Do not follow this channel, you sir, the belief Just go go be dumb dude. By the way, I think she she's becoming the new George Norri right.
Speaker 9: He folks will the coast the coast, George Snory coast of course, plinydux in the berth.
Speaker 1: Uh she's now she went full George Norrie.
Speaker 11: Do She's full coast to coast, from the windows to the coasts. Tell all these can fall to the asse. She's coast to coast.
Speaker 1: Now she got a lot of so.
Speaker 9: Yes.
Speaker 1: So it's New Mutants. Literally she's X Men. Kirk is an x Man x Men and I'm not kidding. If you watch New Mutants, she's got the time dimensional matrix powers where she can see through the time matrix because in the story, she was messed with as a child and this trauma caused her X Men superpowers. So they took her over here to Professor X's Gate Program school. If you didn't know the Gate Program, I was actually in the Gate Program. I know about it firsthand and I can confirm to you today. Yes, it is a full Wakanda yukubean project that the CIA stole from the Sumerians. So that Professor X aka who let's see who's Professor X. You and Cameron, Jolly and West. I gotta figure who in the BB that net in Yahoo was training up his best American masade moles inside of the CIA, right, like Anya Taylor Joy and like Charlie Chorley Quirk. Okay, this was the master plan. It's all out here now and it's it's a exposed, dude, it's exposed.
Speaker 9: It's over.
Speaker 1: It's over for the cryptocracy. Okay. So you gotta and if you want to understand what's going on, Okay, you gotta.
Speaker 9: Watch the Matrix.
Speaker 1: Inception, the New Mutants, Black Panther Aka Wakanda and what else have we gotta watch trying to just what other Batsarga like to because of the cylons, because Erica Kirk is a cylon. Oh by the way, her name is Magic. I forgot that her characters matt in might gik magic. So that's what's actually going on. And if you doubt me, allow me to set you straight. Son, Okay, let's play this little little quit right here. Let's play the clip right here, and the little clip right here.
Speaker 21: I'll say it for tomorrow. But this project looking Glass and the CIA, I wonder what they saw looking into the future, stealing not Egyptian but Sumerian technology, which is what they did. These are culture vultures, these egypsies, is what they are. They wear whatever mask they need to. They have to write a pretend to be Catholic. Do I have triend to be Jewish? I there tend to be Muslim? No, they just they're they're thieves. They're glorified thieves, is what these people are. And they've always been this since beginning of history. And they stole some Sumerian technology that allowed them to predict outcomes, and that technology stopped working.
Speaker 1: In twenty twelve, it got even crazier than I actually remembered. The Sumerian tag. Dude, the batteries ran out, and we don't have those kind of batteries no more. You can't just make an ancient Sumerian uh time portal vision screen battery at rate. You can't go get that at radio check. You can't go get that at best By. You gotta have the recipe, okay, and that's stored somewhere in Wa Kanda.
Speaker 9: I think.
Speaker 1: So we're screwed, okay, because that technology stopped working in twenty twelve. That's why the Mayan calendar stopped did you duh? That's the Sumerian Mayan calendar that stopped working in twenty twelve. And a lot of y'all are just too dumb to get this. You just can't get it. Now, there's a longer clip. I gotta fund it. Let's let's find a longer clip. I think I sent that one to your boy, Tristana. Let's see what Let's see where that one is. Here it is, okay, here's the longer clip. We got to hear the whole thing here. This is the truth about to come out, dog, truth about to come out. They scared of the truth, and uh, you know, and then paid shills like Alex Jones and Jay Dyer and Quartering and all of these paid shills. We're getting paid them a side coin. I'm getting paid in straight shekel coin.
Speaker 22: Dog.
Speaker 1: Every time I mentioned Candace. I guess seven thousand Masade coined cryptos right there? Mm hmmm, mm hmm. That's Sue Marian smoke detector about to start chirping. Son, It's about to start chorping. Okay, wait a minute, where's the clip? Here we go, let's watch the We gotta watch a full clip. I don't even know why I send things to Tristana. He don't even he retired, so he basically retired. Are y'all ready for the real truth? Can y'all handle it? Can y'all handle the Sumerian Wakandan y'all, Kubian sixteenth dimensional time matrix, quantum shift, parallel zone theory, organizer technology. I don't think a lot of y'all are ready for it, but I'm gonna. I'm gonna blow your mind right now, because this is where it's at. Don't listen to Jay Dyer, don't listen to Andrew Wilson who critiqued her, Stephen Crowder, who accurately critiqul her, Alex Jones accurately criticuler, Nick went Iss accurate critiquer, Everybody accurately critiqued this nonsense. Jamie, even Jamie did a long time ago. Well, Jamie had other critiques, but Kristen, what's critiquing this stuff? Basically everybody I knew it was like, well wait a minute, so you know, as you guys know, I didn't have any set animosities or I was neutral on Candace for a long time. And about a month ago I started listening and diving in on the regular to the planes stuff. So I hopped in at the at the the soap opera episodes of season two about the planes, and we have just gone full coast to coast. Dude, we're full naberu Uh, what's an old conspiracy? We got to dig up? I mean, we gotncerns back. All right, let's hear this full clip because people say you moved this up you didn't watch the full show. I don't need to watch the full show. If is this retarded, dude, Like, I'm done. I already watched enough full shows to see that this is retarded to CINFO.
Speaker 12: And I told you that, and you all just laughed and said, ah, diars jealous.
Speaker 1: The moms are saying, I'm jealous. Yes, That's the only reason I would ever oppose or critique anyone purely. It's only out of jealousy ten years ago when I made the videos critiquing Jordan Peterson. It's only because you're jealous. You're just jealous. That's the only reason ever. Correct. Yes, thank you for people in the chat. What is CERN? Are you serious?
Speaker 9: Sid?
Speaker 1: You should know what CERN is? Cern is the Sumerian portal dimensional time technology that the elites stole from the mother cultures because they're just vampires, that's what they do.
Speaker 21: Okay, have alert, he said, as I showed you, earl, Why.
Speaker 1: Now, I kid you? Not the people that were defending all of this nonsense in the comments. One of the defenses is you do realize that it's actually Charlie Kirk that said he was a time traveler. Okay, I don't care who said it.
Speaker 9: It's dumb.
Speaker 1: Like as if that's, oh well, Charlie said it. I mean, I guess you know it's true because Charlie's I mean, that's first of all, I'm not sure that that is true. I don't have any reason to believe that. But even if it is true, it's like, so what that basically makes it more aridiculous? All right? And so here I'm so jealous because I mean, I would just sail this retarded shit. If I didn't care about what was true, right, I mean, I could have gone full planet exit. I could have been a NORMI Matt fraB pop apologist. So no, I'm not spouting anything out of popularity or else I was muted there, or else I would have I would have just been saying nonsense, like planet in a bureau ten fifteen years ago, I would have said, evolution's true. Ten fifteen years ago, I would have just gone along with whatever is popular, if it was only about being popular.
Speaker 21: Did Charlie think he was a time traveler? He said, as I showed you in earlier messages, that he was a time traveler and he had to find me. Is that just something people are saying to their homies and text messages? And again what.
Speaker 1: Charlie said in his text messages, he's a time traveler and he has to find She's on a Damn's mystical soap opera love quest. That's like multi multiverse. She's in a multiverse soap opera love quest. And by the way, there is some soap opera show like this. I just saw it pop up on Amazon the other day on Amazon Prime. It's like, there's some show where a girl goes back in time and it's like quantum Leap, but like with a chick trying to find lover, her lover lost in the time dimensional matrix. And I'm like, what did Candice watch that show too? Is that what she watched? I forget the name of it. If y'all in the chat I have watched that, I don't know what.
Speaker 21: It's just like some Amazon show or something anything that I would have placed so much emphasis on back when he was saying it, But it came to fruition the other parts. He did die young? Why did he think that him dying young was necessary in order to change things? He did die young? It is related turning point USA in some way or another. At the very least, we could all agree it's related to him speaking at it.
Speaker 1: So, I mean, as you know Jamie said right away, all of this stuff is sort of classic co intel pro disinformation. Mark Hackard had the same analysis. Really, all it does is just discredit anyone talking about this kind of stuff. Although you know, there's different there's different possibilities it could be to discredit. She could actually maybe not be all there. She might be kind of losing it. And I'm not saying this to be mean. I want to be very serious on this point. You know, we I have a person, a friend, an acquaintance, and you know, you you can actually have things, especially around twenties and thirties, where those are sort of the prime ages where people begin to lose perhaps lose it with schizophrenia. And I'm not I'm being absolutely serious. I'm not making the old schizo joke. I'm saying, like you know, I've known people who are young, sometimes it's late twenties, early thirties, where they just sort of have this sort of snap. And that's also a possibility. And if that's the case, you know, that's that's sad. I don't want to help. That's not the case. It could be, you know that the loss of a person very close that could be the case as well. Or this could be you know, intentional disinformation to gather a large audience and lead people off into nonsense, just like the Q stuff was. In fact, you know, Q was based on Operation Trust, which was something that the Soviets did to root out some of the remaining White army supporters within Russia. And if you remember, people drew a lot of attention to that at the time of the q Tard crap because it bore so many parallels where you have this idea, oh, actually, there's a bunch of white hats in the Russian government amongst the Bolshevics, and we need to secretly, you know, know who supports them. And then they got this giant list of all of the remaining you know, prosaarists amongst the Russians, and it was all a Bolshevik scam to figure out and to get all the names of all of the remaining you know, counter revolutionaries. So that could be going on, not that they need to get a bunch of names from the audience or something like that, and there could be some data gathering operation going on there as well. But you know, we've seen a few people in this sphere who begin i mean known people, I mean quite a few people have kind of gone crazy from this kind of information. But you know, Owen Benjamin was a person who had a very similar sort of trek where you know, he starts to question a lot of the mainstream stories narratives and then it just goes off into just just wild stuff. And we could probably think of others off the top of my head. I'm not sure who else kind of went in this direction, but I'm sure you could think of some right, and again, you know, it could be any of those those situations. So, I mean, I'm joking around a lot about the Wakanda stuff because that part is actually funny. But I mean, she doesn't come off as a person who is you know, when she does her shows and her episodes, she doesn't come off as unstable, and to me, that suggests that there's not, you know, some sort of schizotype of thing going on. It's definitely the case that when you first wake up to a lot of these topics, you could go through a process of believing a lot of ridiculous things.
Speaker 22: You know.
Speaker 1: I remember when I went through this phase of first reading conspiracy stuff, and when I was eighteen nineteen twenty twenty one, you know, I came in reading stuff about skull and bones. In fact, they even have my I still have some of those books. I read a bunch of critiques of the Nations, New ag type stuff, and I remember initially thinking, oh, maybe we were lied to about everything. Okay, so you know, maybe there was, maybe there are aliens, maybe there was ancient civilizations with high technology. Right, so you kind of go through some of these ideas, Oh, what if Atlantis was you know, real, and it was this advanced civilization and you know we were it was hidden. But I think a lot of times what happens to people as they mature, you start to realize after a few years, okay, the people especially that promote most of that stuff, they're cooks, crooks and spooks. Right, you start to notice the patterns of bullshit, you know, conmen, deception, scammers, grifters, and eventually it kind of you kind of grow out of it. Right, is she grifting to the conspiratords? I mean, all things are possible? Are possible? You know, that could be possible too. She again seems to have figured out the secret of crafting the narrative of the giant conspiracy where you're at the center of it.
Speaker 23: Right.
Speaker 1: And that also could suggest, you know, sort of psychological issues too, Right, because what happens with schizophrenia. And I'm not an expert obviously on it. I'm just giving my sort of armchair take, but I've watched a lot of documentaries, I've read some books on schizophrenia, and my assessment is just simply that. And by the way, father Degan and Ayus one of his good friends when he was young, and they're still friendly. But he has a good friend who became schizophrenic. And what is a common theme is that everything that's happening is ultimately revolving around you. So and I understand people that are schizophrenic can be victims. I'm not trying to castigate them in some negative moral sense. But what happens is they think that everything that's happening because they're at the center of the world, all of the things that are happening, whether it's the license plate with a coded message, or whether it's you know, the people standing behind them in the grocery store, like, everything that's happening is all about them. The songs that come on the radio are messages geared towards them, or you know, the family members that are trying to help them are secretly working with you know, the agents to undermine them and to drive them crazy. And you know, you see this, for example, in that's so called targeted individual community. And I've done a lot of research on that. I watched a lot of documentaries on that. I'd say probably five maybe even ten documentaries on that stuff, because I remember the target individual stuff was very popular ten years ago in the conspiracy world. And as you get into that and study it, what you realize is that, well, no, wait a minute, is these are people who many cases, in many cases have actual mental problems, and they're living out of their car, They're living on the streets, living in a van down by the river, literally, and what doesn't really ever click with them is that they It doesn't there's no need for that person to be the focus of all of the world's attention. Right If you're a homeless veteran and you're living in a van down by the river, the government doesn't need you. The government is not all about you and obsessed with you. Right. So, and again, I understand this can happen in a to people without something malicious or that. I'm not saying they necessarily did anything morally wrong. But what I'm saying is, Candice is gangs talking to me. That's funny. What can happen is that they when they have a break or when they have a the schizophrenic type or problem, they just immediately interpret everything as something coming at them or under money them. So they can't really help it. But as we as I said, like, if you watch a lot of the documentaries of the people that that believe they're targeted individuals or whatever, a lot of times people that are more grounded and down to earth, like they try to reason with them, and they'll say stuff like it's the same type of approach. For example, they see Doctor Phil take with people that have really extreme delusions. And I mean, I'm not saying that like Doctor Phil is like the they answered all the time. I'm just saying, like you can if you watch a lot a lot of the episodes of Doctor Phil, it's pretty interesting because you know, he likes to have on these absolutely just sort of delusional people, and what it'll usually ask them is like, you know, is it possible, is it possible that you're not being targeted by the government? Is it possible that you're not God right? And a lot of times the people don't even think that way, right, So he kind of interjects just the seed of doubt, And I think that's probably a nice method, you know, for dealing with that kind of stuff, rather than if you try to debate them and be combative, they're just immediately going to get defensive because it's very similar to a cult mindset, right, people that are sort of trapped in cults or in cult mindsets. If you study that, they're gonna get it very defensive when you try to question it. And you'll notice the same thing with all of the followers of this of this candace phenomenon. They are rabid cult like people. So yeah, and last point I wanted to mention on the targeted individuals is like most of the stuff that the targeted individual would think, you know, oh, it's well, it's part of mk ultra, and well, okay, but mk ultra is way beyond needing to study a veteran living in a van down by the river. Okay, that's the stuff they were doing in the forties and fifties. Okay, they don't need to do that anymore. When mkultra, even in the late seventies had basically transitioned into biometrics. So that stuff is that that's old school stuff that's sixty seventy years ago. Stuff that's not needed anymore. And it just doesn't make sense why you know, people living in a van down by the river are the target of giant government operations now? Is that possible that the government could steal homeless people and experiment them on Yeah, that's possible, right. I'm not saying that that's not possible.
Speaker 20: But.
Speaker 1: It's more likely. It's far more likely that those people are having mental problems, suffering a mental break. Many of those people are on drugs. Many of those people have lost their jobs and their lives because they're on drugs. In fact, one of the documentaries on the Target Individuals was about a woman who had gotten addicted to forget what, math or something. She lost her job and then she lived out of her car, and she basically had crafted this whole narrative to cover up for her own lack of responsibility for maintaining her job because of her meth addiction. And I think and as you watch the documentary, I think it was one of the Vice documentaries on the Target individual As you watch it, you could you can eventually start to realize that it's like, Okay, well this is actually about something else. Now in the case of Candice, who knows could be you know, I don't. I don't have a whole lot of knowledge about like her real relationship with Charlie or whatever, But I mean, she could have had. Maybe she had a crush on Charlie. Maybe she felt like, you know, she really should have been with Charlie. And you know, she's the one that's peering through the time dimensional matrix to meet her twin flame, you know, soulmate. Because it's it's it's sounding more like that freaking Amazon Prime TV show. Do you guys know what I'm talking about. There's like a there's a TV show, a series where some woman like goes through time quantum leap type stuff and tries to find and connect with her soulmate. Right, I mean, it's retarded, but it's like, this is where we are with this. And again, there's been a couple sort of large social media profiles, and I've seen a handful of orthodox profiles have been like Okay, yeah, Jay, you were right, you know, or yeah, this was you know, nonsense. But for the most part, like people are just quadrupling down. And to me, that says we're at the point where we're we're post truth and all the influencers are basically crafting their own brand of conspiracy. Had a long conversation with Scooter the other day, and he was basically lamenting the exact same point it's like, basically it's now your own brand to create your conspiracy story, and then you try to sell everybody on that one, and really it's like the one that's the most outlandish and fringe is the one that's the most popular.
Speaker 13: Now.
Speaker 1: So basically we're at this post truth phase. I don't believe reality is actually post truth. I'm saying that the way that media is now operating is full surrealist. It's fully you know, simulacra, the simulacra and simulation Bogey Allard talks about like that's the reality. Now, there is no reality other than the reality that's given to you through now the alternative media, which is now the real media, because way more people watch Candice than they're going to watch, you know, boomer media. This is the new media, this is the new mainstream media, and it is just batshit crazy. It's I can't believe it. I mean I can, but I can't. And I think really you have to understand things like postmodernism, and you have to understand things like and why do I say postmodernism. I'm not just trying to be you know, like b Gray Jordan Peterson here, I'm saying postmodernism believes that not only that there's no grand myths like the Enlightenment, right, the Enlightenment is its own sort of universalized progress myth. But postmodernism and after people like Nietzsche and others like, there's no longer a grand narrative. The grand narratives have been deconstructed. Well, if there's no longer grand narratives, then what's the postmodern approach? You create the narrative and you get the biggest following. And if you control the narrative that is reality now simulacra and simulation that becomes reality. Oh my gosh, why are you? And then when people in the chat are coming here promoting the most ridiculous retards Jason Jorgan, Yeah, the guy that says that the gods are aliens. Just get out of here.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 1: I just can't. I can't do it anymore. There's too many retards out here, just everywhere.
Speaker 21: So attack of the tards, dude, the campus events for Turning Point USA. I'm totally occupied by this. I tell you, I read these messages and I'm going, what is the what is reality?
Speaker 1: Actually? Okay? Here we go, Yeah, we got queen metaphysics out here. Allow me to lecture you on metaphysics. Okay, I'm not just allow you in a media an assassination expert and a geo politics expert. Now, by the way, I am a metaphysics expert. Okay, that's all you need to know. And y'all just hush out mouth and listen because the Queen.
Speaker 21: Speaks and Charlie died. Yes, like I said, it was related to this organization.
Speaker 1: Oh remember too. Another thing that's very common if you watch her show, and as she's pointed out many times in the last several weeks, is another reason that she knows all this is true is because she prayed and felt it on Marion Feast days. I kid you not, It's not just dreams. This is charismatic, catholic bullshit. This is why we tell you and warn you so often. I sit here warning you constantly about the problems of charismatic crap, charismatic nonsense, pure delusion, absolute Looney Tunes delusion, and it creates atheists. All charismatic crap does is just create atheism. And so she listens to her her mystical feelings and senses that she has on Marion Feast days. So that must be Mary giving her grace to know that this truth, this is true. I kid you not. So there's this charismatic element going on in the background too, which is another reason this is so retarded. So it's it's irrational. It's nothing to do with objective truth and judging these things by say, divine revelation. But as I warned two years ago, I did multiple streams. I said she's making a huge mistake becoming Roman Catholic. Did I not tell you that? I told you multiple live streams for hours saying she's why is she making a stupid mistake going Roman Catholic? This is a huge mistake. Once again, I'm vindicated because Roman Catholicism promotes this intuitive, histrionic bullshit, especially for women and the women's saints. So if Margaret Mary Alakquay can have Jesus telling her to carve Jesus's name into her chest to cut herself up, and if Jesus is giving circumcision rings of his foreskin to other Roman Catholic women's saints, I'm not joking. That's the actual view. Why can't Candice be getting intuitive zaps from the thea tokos telling her what's true? I mean why not Taylor Marshall has visions of Mary and the engorged Milkers, which is the true church still existing within the Roman Catholic Church, and you idiots continue to follow these retards. What is wrong with you people? Is there anything that would happen, that could happen to actually make you realize that this is bullshit?
Speaker 22: Like?
Speaker 1: Literally, is there anything I actually think?
Speaker 22: No?
Speaker 1: I think if Candace tells you to all move to Wakanda, sell your your belongings and move to Wakanda because the CIA can't can't get you there, I think a bunch of you retards would actually sell your belongings and try to move to Wakanda. That's that's where you guys are, all right, So this dude's about to get booted again. This topic, this is like a retard magnet topic here. This topic just brings out pure retardation. That's it. If you want the retards in your chat, talk about this, because they're here, buddy, and they're ready to go. All right, let's finish this quote.
Speaker 21: I'm gonna open it up, and I think we would all agree that his death and the manner that they did it change the world in ways that I don't think we can fully realize or I are certainly not in a way that I can articulate. You just cannot pretend that all of this is one big, unhappy coincidence. It's entirely plausible, I think plausible that they knew something about Charlie and.
Speaker 1: That Candace would have done well, for example, to learn basic fallacies. I cannot fathom why people in this domain do not want to learn basic logical fallacies. If you learn the informal fallacies, do you know how many stupid things you would avoid?
Speaker 9: Not just in oh, those for debate, bros. No, No, it's for life.
Speaker 1: You actually need basic logic to live in the world and succeed to do well. It's not just a question of geology debate, bros. You will actually be duped by propaganda and lies without basic logic and fallacy assessment skills. Literally, So, for example, right there, that was all a bunch of non sequitors, right, all these things happening, They can't be coincidence? Why? Why not? Some things are coincidence, Candice? An intuitive sense and feeling is the worst guide in some of these arenas, unless you are some sort of like twenty or thirty year proven detective who spent all of this time in the cases and in the information or whatever, and then you might have a pretty good sense, but two three years in a conspiracy stuff going on your intuition absolutely worst idea. It's the exact same as trading. I'm being listen to me here, okay, if you're trading stocks or trading crypto, And Ivan always makes this point, right Ivan on tech, going by intuition is the worst idea because your intuition, your feelings are going to be based around emotional states, and you're not gonna make a trade or make a purchase or invest based on long term rational thinking. You're gonna trade and be based on the emotion and the hype of the moment, which is the worst thing because then you're gonna revenge trade to get back your losses, and then you're gonna lose all of that bag. And how do I know that? How did I even know that? Because we've all done it. I've revenge traded. Back in twenty eighteen, now, twenty nineteen, I had my first decent bag okay of crypto. It wasn't huge, but I thought, oh, i'll hop on coinbase and I'll just start trading, and I went nuts with it, not knowing what I was doing, because I think Cosmos was pumping, right, and so I'll put all this bag into Cosmos while it's pumping. And it pumped, and I think at one point it got up pretty significant, and I, without knowing what I was doing, in one night, I lost forty thousand dollars on a trade. Yes, forty thousand in one night on a trade. Now I basically diarrhiaed my pants after that, and don't worry, like I've got all that back and more so we're fine. I'm not hurt. This was a long time ago, but I learned a lesson. You don't day trade. You cannot follow the emotion for this kind of stuff. Why were you betting that much as an new because I didn't know what I was doing. Yeah, it was forty thousand in one night. It was crazy, but so but that taught me a lesson. And the lesson I learned from that was do not trade on emotion. Trade if you're going to trade based on long term commitment and conviction. But also an even easier route is literally to just stack bitcoin. And ever since that stage, all I did was stag bitcoin. Now, what's the point of is not about bitcoin. The point is that it's the same principle here with assessing the world and making your plan on the basis of what you think is going on in the world. So those same techniques and strategies of not investing in bullshit, not reacting, and creating stories on the fly to make your thing work, the same thing applies to all this stuff. Hopefully you guys understand that slow boy says, what happened to Ash Brosey? I think you just took a break from the internet. I don't think anything bad happens, and I think the last thing he said on a DM or on a space was something about he was going to take a break. Father Dick, do you have any advice or wisdom? I see you here in the chat. Feel free to to chime in here.
Speaker 20: Yeah, I told you, dude, you should invest it in pasos like me.
Speaker 1: Payso coin correct Simonian po coin, the Simonian paeso. Wow, Yeah, I'm doing real well. Did you want to say anything about do you do you notice a sort of a connection between the implicit charismaticism of Roman Catholicism and some of the intuitions that Candice has had that sort of uh you know confirmed for her, all of these theories. I mean, doesn't this just speak to this problem that we always talk about with like pre last yep.
Speaker 20: By the way, I'd love to find this video.
Speaker 24: I saw it years back, maybe like eight years ago, nine years ago, but there was somebody did.
Speaker 5: A video.
Speaker 24: Documentary on how this charismatic and kind of evangelical like the worship stuff.
Speaker 20: Came into the Roman Catholic Church. It was really interesting. I'll try to.
Speaker 25: Find it for you.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, please do. Because we've covered in several podcast episodes live streams, we've covered several times the official Roman Catholic acceptance of the charismatic movement from the papacy down for about thirty or forty years now. So that's actually official papal approval there. It's not a fringe group amongst Catholics. John, did you want to say something? I apologize for going to.
Speaker 26: Your late Brazil.
Speaker 4: It's huge.
Speaker 1: That kind of stuff, John, did you want to say something?
Speaker 9: All Timan in a minute here?
Speaker 1: Okay, So I'll play the rest of this Canis clip. You guys tell me you think.
Speaker 21: That's why they had him marked and had him monitored and had him likely followed since he was young, and maybe they thought, like the agents think that if they swarmed him and they stayed with him and they pretend to be his friend, that ultimately they could control Charlie and perhaps change ate an outcome. They could literally change an outcome related to Charlie. So when for the first time in his life, because I do believe he was managed. I mean I've already said I was handled. I didn't recognize that I had agents, And for the first time in his life, Charlie peaks his head up and starts to push back, and.
Speaker 1: What does that mean? So she says, oh, I realized I had agents. I had handlers. I mean, what does that mean?
Speaker 21: Meaningful?
Speaker 27: Way?
Speaker 21: It couldn't stop him from becoming bigger. That seemed to be inevitable. But they panished. They seem to have panicked, right, I mean, this is just starting to happen within a year when Charlie's going like, hey man, I don't actually think this, I don't actually believe this, and then he goes, you know what, take the money, take the money out of the organization. And they panicked. They freaked out, and their solution was no, no, no, just kill them.
Speaker 1: So again, let's understand this is in the context of this play this again.
Speaker 21: Project looking you know what I wanted to talk about today wonever, I'll say it for tomorrow, but this project Looking Glass and the CIA. I wonder what they saw looking into the future, stealing not Egyptian but Sumerian technology, which is what they did. These are culture vultures, these egypsies, is what they are. They wear whatever mask they need to, they have to ad to tend to be Catholic. Do I have triend to be Jewish? Do I have the pretending to be a Muslim?
Speaker 20: No?
Speaker 21: They just they're They're thieves. They're glorified thieves, is what these people are. And they've always been this since beginning of history. And they stole some Sumerian technology that allowed them to predict outcomes, and that technology stopped working in twenty twelve. We're gonna get into that tomorrow, Okay.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is the craziest shit I've heard since I'm trying to think of the last time I've heard some of this great this is like and probably the last time I listened to Coast to Coast, probably ten years ago. Was the last time I heard something like this? And again, where are the apologies? Okay, Jay, you know what You're right? This is this is bad shit crazy. No, it's all quadrupling down. I cannot understand what is what is happening to people? What is happening to people? Let's read some of these super chests had says twenty dollars, Happy birthday, Jay. I am actually from the year twenty fifty and America is now Wigxantium and no one has proof otherwise. Yeah, exactly, shout out to my future Wigzantine Empire seven martyrs. Happy belated birthday. And by the way, I'm a little bit sick today, so I thought, well, if it's my birthday and I'm sick and I'm feeling sasas see like a sass e queen e diva SaaS queen, I might as well get on here in stream because I ain't going out nowhere. B Ryan, five dollars, Happy birthday, Jay. Quick question. Are there similarities between Aquinas's Actus Purists and all his attributes? Perhaps, but it's very difficult to kind of to to kind of establish that. And if you watch this, uh not severely. The Azra Rashid debate. That's kind of the direction that I was trying to go in the Asra Rashid debate.
Speaker 22: But.
Speaker 1: We didn't really get there because Sunni Islam has kind of a sometimes they have. It depends on which if you're telling to Salafes like Jake like, they have a more strict distinction between all and his attributes than the rest of the more rational soon he's do so, not really although perhaps, But the other thing is that the similarity wouldn't be to all his attributes. It would be to the essence if anything, I mean, actus purists would have no similarity to Allah's attributes. Mister fist ten dollars. Heymen, my girl Candy Owen, she cooking up in multiple dimensional realities. Well apparently apparently, and I'm just not understanding it yet. We got Chase Haguard in the chat Chasse Haguard. That's the proper French pronunciation of his his name.
Speaker 9: What's up, man?
Speaker 1: Hey, oh, I didn't name Chasse Hoguard. Am I not pronouncing it right? I'm sorry, No, it's it's okay. I'm trying to Actually, I know, I know that there's a very I know. Listen, I know, I get it, dude, there's a really precise gay French way to pronounce it, and I just can't do it. There's I'm too toxically masculine. I can't do it.
Speaker 20: Okay, all right, Well I'm just so.
Speaker 28: I see you have a faithless handler here, his co host, the Junior whatever it is Junior.
Speaker 20: So I'm just curious.
Speaker 28: Do you have any evidence that Charlie Kirk did not trying to have time travel and that their time travels didn't stop working in twenty twelve?
Speaker 20: Wait?
Speaker 1: This is this is a This is a formidable challenge because I don't have I don't have evidence.
Speaker 28: So you don't have evidence that Charlie Kirk did not at one point become James mcilboy and recruit the.
Speaker 20: X Men in the past, still being Hugh Jackman.
Speaker 26: Oh here we go, Chase.
Speaker 20: What's your evidence for evidence? Oh my gosh, the games are you going to distract? You met at the stomach debates.
Speaker 1: I got you know what I actually believe. I agree with Chase.
Speaker 9: Now here's what happens.
Speaker 22: Kristen makes him mad and then he takes it out on us.
Speaker 4: That's what happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this that's is going on Chase. Who hurt you? Oh wait, we know it's Tristan.
Speaker 28: Okay, So you actually get someone up here to debate and who knows the facts of the case, and you're gonna go and you're gonna just mock them. So why are you against canus when she's just asking questions?
Speaker 26: Okay, book, since we know the minds of the brain.
Speaker 20: If I pull a brain model, where did they hurt you on the brain chase.
Speaker 1: Show us where Tristan touched you on your brain Chase?
Speaker 22: No, no, it is it is just it is getting insane.
Speaker 28: Jay, I don't think I don't think there's gonna be any for these people. There's not going to be any vindication quote unquote you or anyone else that had been calling her out being correct on this.
Speaker 20: They've set themselves up in this in this.
Speaker 28: Way where any claim that about how autlantash it gets, they'll say she can't claim it no matter what, and that she's just asking questions. It's the people who are loyal to her. It's going to take something else to break it. And it's not going to be logic or hurting show to be absurd.
Speaker 1: It's the exact same way that all the Q tards treated the Q crap and the way that the Q Shaman was treating all creating treating the Q crap, and every time there would be some failed thing, all they would do is just have the next drop that next week.
Speaker 28: Yeah, it imagine I have a scientific theory, right, and I'm saying that, you know, if if A happens, if X happens, then A and B happens, and or if X is the case, a and B happens. And then they go, well A and B didn't happen, and you said X.
Speaker 1: Is the case.
Speaker 28: I said, well, also, if X isn't the case, then A and B won't happen. And I just keep expanding the parameters of this super set so that everything, no matter what happens, it falls within the parameters of my theory.
Speaker 1: So I'm always right, that's unfalsifiable.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 1: And by the way, the chat has already figured me out because I'm on Alex Jones Show. That means I work for Alex, and Alex is the one who gave me the marching orders today to call out.
Speaker 22: X X.
Speaker 1: We're going full Jordan Maxwell x.
Speaker 20: Men, Charlie Kirk x men.
Speaker 29: And of course if you look at the website, it's called X. That's not a coincidence. It's X because of the X men. Charlie Cook was an X man, And Candace is calling out the matrix, and so the matrix is attacking her like it attacks the Tight Brothers.
Speaker 28: Yeah, there's it's it's just gonna be it's it's it's just totally unfalsifiable and it's it's it's really strange, and it's it's fascinating scene these like more normally people get sensationalized into this, know it is. That's the crazy Candice Owens and her hunting down the secret truth of the universe to now where it gets to the point of talking about time travel.
Speaker 26: I know.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 1: So we got a guy in the chat saying that, you know, Jay's only saying this because he works with Alex Jones. Blah blah blah. How about you call in there's the link right there and explain to me how this all works, how it's all you know, the quantum foam dimensional time matrix that.
Speaker 28: But if he calls in, that just proves his position in correct. And if he doesn't call it, it means he's so confident he doesn't need to show there's nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's only evidence for the position. There's never so. And by the way, uh, I sent all of this to Alex at three in the morning. He couldn't believe it, and he brings this up right here, watch this.
Speaker 4: I mean with her.
Speaker 27: I went and looked at it because list he wanted me to, and I was shocked. I feel sick looking at it. I haven't looked at her in about a week other than are attacking you. What's going on with the TI time traveling?
Speaker 22: What?
Speaker 30: So he did his show and she said that the CIA, through Project looking Glass, has access to ancient Sumerian remote viewing technology. She says that Charlie was identified as a gifted child by some sort of shadowy occult force early on groomed his entire life since he was a little boy to be that of Turning Point USA. He somehow gained possession over the technology, saw his death in the future and how it would alter the space time continuum. And so, as I said, you know one time, this is a story about Turning Point USA. Now, Charlie Kirk is a pivotal figure in the multiverse and the space time continuum.
Speaker 1: It's conspiracy concerning confirm this.
Speaker 27: I saw Jane Eyre yesterday with a post about this, and he heat a satire. Sometimes I thought it was a joke. She oh my god, oh okay, wow, and again that's premeditated. She's going for the total lunatic fashion.
Speaker 1: I mean she is doubling down.
Speaker 4: Godhead, here it is.
Speaker 27: Charlie Kirk was a time traveler and then he had agents, yes, like the Matrix monitoring him from childhood.
Speaker 9: Wow.
Speaker 1: Wow, I couldn't believe it either. I read the couch and I had to watch the video. I said, so there you go, We're exposed.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 1: Yes, Nick was correct on that. Basically everybody I know is correct on this. Mark Hacker was correct, Nick Fintes was correct, Quartering was correct, Even Temple was correct, Alex was correct. I'm trying to think of who else was calling this. Andrew was correct, Steven Crowder was correct. Pretty Much everybody that I've known was correct on this. But you still have some of these weirdos, some of these weird Twitter profiles that are pretty large doubling down on this, which is bizarre too. What's up? Do you want to say something?
Speaker 28: Yeah, yeah, I was gonna say that I've heard you and other people obviously talk about this a bunch. You know, you're fed handler in here, Junior without the profile pick.
Speaker 20: We were talking about it, I think a couple of months ago. But people, you know, people then asked the question, well, well then why are people attacking candas if it's if it's not true.
Speaker 28: Well you could also ask the question, why is this allowed to go, you know, be viral in algorithms if it if it is true, why would they allow her to do that? And we actually have you know, justification of different you know, CIA documents and stuff. Talking about hey will allow different wackos to get popular, so that then we flood the zone with totally incredible information so that when people question mainstream narratives, we can dispoint to people like the canvass Owens and say, oh, you believe her?
Speaker 20: What are you talking about? You're crazy?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 22: I think I think one of the problems is that the stuff she's saying about tp USA is probably true, so it's blending the It's unfortunate.
Speaker 9: That this is happening.
Speaker 22: I mean, I also feel bad for her. I think I think she is kind of going down a you know, like like we've talked about before, because you know, I'll listen to her show and she does sound like a like an early bird conspiracy theorist. Like the way she talks, she's very she's a she doesn't know what she's talking about a lot of times when she talks about, you know, quote unquote conspiracy theories, and she'll she'll say some stuff and I'm like, you don't even know what you're talking about on this subject. But on the TPUSA stuff, I think she's onto something there, and it's unfortunate that that now she's gone down the route of the total bizarre, uh the quantum foam.
Speaker 9: Which back in the day, me and Jay we we made.
Speaker 22: Multiple episodes and jokes about quantum foam and all all of that retardedness. Remember how much we used to rag on quantum foam.
Speaker 1: Oh absolutely, That's why I said it because you were in the chat, so you know it's real.
Speaker 20: So you know it's true. You admit it's true.
Speaker 26: Well that's when when when when I started cop being friends with all of you.
Speaker 28: Your friends with on quantantly but tempoorly, I'm still.
Speaker 1: So Chase has actually overcome his Chase has actually overcome and used his held hold on John. So this is dissociation technically speaking, but Chase is actually tapped into his trauma and when need associates, he can actually control his higher self in the quantum dimensions and it's actually a superpower.
Speaker 20: Yeah.
Speaker 28: And the control of it's all based on petty interpersonal dramas, not anything that's necessary.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well that's why when they turned crap, thought, Harry, when they turned when they turn time, when you ask for projective to my drama, you know, stop after projecting into my drama.
Speaker 9: Dude.
Speaker 22: What's funny is is the scientific people. So there's the article from back.
Speaker 9: In the day.
Speaker 22: It's by some science dude named Charles Eisenstein, and he wrote that article Synchronicity in.
Speaker 9: The New World Order.
Speaker 22: Yeah, and he invokes quantum foam to explain why people think that the government does bad stuff. And he says there's like a multiverse where actually maybe the government is good in this universe, but they're bad in this other one.
Speaker 26: And it's a it's a real paper.
Speaker 1: It's not like, yeah, I know, it's it's uh, we looked it up. I'm trying to find it right now, and uh it was. It was actually rolled out over the Big Nine event, right, So that the idea was if if you're questioning the Big Nine event, you might be through retroactive causation affecting the quantum phone to actually have made the Big Nine event via conspiracy. So it's actually the fault of the conspiracy theory people. I'm not you can't make this up. That's literally what the guy was arguing. Yeah, I'm serious. It's your fault because you affected the quantum foam retroactively.
Speaker 22: Yeah, and now that's being used in reverse here in this situation where probably unwittingly, the quantum foam is being affected in the future by people theorizing about Charlie Kirk's death in the past, which was actually happening in the future, but because he was a time traveler and.
Speaker 9: Came from the past.
Speaker 1: I think we need quantum foam prosecutions, and I blame people like Chase you John. I think you guys need to be prosecuted and thrown in the slammer for your quantum crimes.
Speaker 15: Father Deacon too.
Speaker 26: Because he also he's a he's a.
Speaker 20: He's a quantum caper. That's what they call him.
Speaker 26: The quantity quantum Quantumollo.
Speaker 24: That's crazy, actually, that's my new style, Like I want to play bluegrass.
Speaker 20: I had like, you know, the button up plaid shirt and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you should be prosecuted.
Speaker 20: I should be prosecuted.
Speaker 9: Get him.
Speaker 26: He just keeps getting.
Speaker 9: Away with it.
Speaker 1: Now on the Gate Program, I want to remind you, guys, I was in the Gate Program, so I can actually tell you what it is. It's not an X men operation. It's just like pronounce a gay program a good one. All right, O day, own dude, you understand I get this ameliate mute all right, now you can just immediately be a muted.
Speaker 9: Oh ship.
Speaker 1: He's see Chases retroactively affecting the quantitumum in the future to cause through retroactritization.
Speaker 22: This whole conversation right now, I know Chase being on here, he's definitely making the audience sleeve.
Speaker 1: That's oh sick burn. Now, guys, remember we did do an episode of the Sam Hid Show on education being brainwashing and the quantum bone I'm not quantum and the Gay program. So if you watch this episode, the Gate Program comes up at the end of it. I remember writing a significant part of that part, I think. So you can check out the Sam Hid Show where we cover the Gay program, but it's not X men stuff. It's just like gifted and talented and there is an element to which they wanted to influence gifted and talented students for UNESCO type stuff. But as far as I recall, there's no mk Ultra handlers. Nobody was taken to underground bases and hooked up to machines and that's all nonsense.
Speaker 22: There's oh, this is an old one, Jay, Okay, before the Gate program theory which came around. I didn't hear about that untill like ten years ago or something. That's not like an old one. The one before that is Indigo Children.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that was a that's like a New Age adjacent thing where you know, they're singling out the gifted children for the new era of consciousness. And now the New Age promoted that is a good thing. But yeah, and it's it's similar to the Gate program. But the Gay program is a real thing, and it's called different things in different school districts, but in California it's called Gate Gifted and Talented Education Program. But it's not okay Ultra. I mean, there could be some overlap with like finding people that are you know, useful for future projects and grooming them to be in these kinds of roles. Yes, but it's not what this is all about. Uh, let's read some of these super chats haitis. So we did the Let me come over here and do it. Nick says, for as a member, He says, quantum foam deacon foaminias. Exactly. You guys are getting down to the real story and exposing these people are like it Flavia ten dollars. Never trust e girls who were former libtards. They know they show no remorse. And there's yeah, there's sus, Trevor. I mean, well we just saw that with Ashley Saint Clair.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 1: Oh, it turns out about this she was so obviously sus the whole time. Like if you couldn't figure out that she was sus, like, you got no discernment. Dog Trevor's us for twenty dollars. Happy birthday you the bipod diva. M hmm, exactly. We all know who the real queen is. I got questions. I ain't got no questions, but just keep up the good work.
Speaker 9: Thank you, dude.
Speaker 1: Contemperary companion five dollars. Catch up on the replay. Gotta work on more.
Speaker 4: Of this AI music.
Speaker 9: I love it.
Speaker 1: Happy Birthday. Can thank you Zee for your answer for your information scam Shamou will be doing an anti Muslim apologist tier list. I wonder how he will rank you. H He's a venomous person. Some sure, I'm gonna be in the garbage tier. Snag Goob's ten dollars. There's a game called hell Blade sin was Sacrifice. It gets into skidzo stuff. Well did you guys play the new Silent Hill F? I should have dreamed it, but I didn't think about it. The New Silent Hill F was about the main chick being Schitzo, So there you go. Well, how comes how come Canvas isn't playing Silent Hill F and understanding what's going on? And really I thought that I got a question for you. You might not have heard the beginning part where we talked about people who are you know, suffering with schizophrenia And now I'm being serious on this. At this point, you you have a friend who had the has this problem, and you had you had highlighted in the past some of the features of this, which I mean they sound terrible, but one of the problems is that all of reality revolves around them, right, Yeah, And.
Speaker 20: Actually the therapist had actually said it was due to.
Speaker 26: You know, trauma and not knowing you.
Speaker 24: Know, it was kind of identity, like he was adopted, He was going through all this kind of different stuff, and so the mind and attempt kind of protect itself created.
Speaker 20: Its own kind of identity.
Speaker 24: But you're the center of because he wasn't a narcissist, but I'm saying the mental illness made him, in an attempt to assure him of his identity, a false identity in which he was the star. And there's other you know, I've had another friend too who's went through something kind of similar and it was the.
Speaker 31: Same thing too that he was saying, what is it that they call like there's a term for.
Speaker 32: It, where like.
Speaker 1: Targeted individuals like what people are gangs talking and TI We talked about that earlier.
Speaker 24: Yeah, yeah, he thought this and it was like, look, you know, they want me to stop drinking, and every time they want me to start drinking, they send a fire engine because so fire engines and sirens are they're signed to me that they're on to me, And and it was all centered around him that they're targeting.
Speaker 26: Hymns and I'm like, I don't mean to be a turk, like, why are.
Speaker 4: You so special?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what we said earlier. It's liketed. Yeah, if if you watch the documentaries of the people who are targeted individuals or gang stocked, and there's a bunch of them. I've watched, like I said, probably five or ten of them over the years, and you'll notice that, like a lot of times, you can clearly see that the people are having serious mental issues and problems, and they construct a story where they're the you know, the the protagonists, they're the lead story. The whole world is essentially revolving around them. I don't know if you guys have been watching Pluribus. I'm not sure if I'm gonna finish. It's kind of it started out really good and it's kind of getting kind of weird.
Speaker 9: But I told you.
Speaker 1: That's yeah about episode four. But that's kind of what happens to her her, right, Like the whole world ends up starts revolving around her.
Speaker 20: Yeah, yep, that's yeah, exactly a great point.
Speaker 1: Uh, did you want to say something here, cowboy?
Speaker 9: What's up? Yeah?
Speaker 26: Genuinely curious.
Speaker 1: Why why do you think that Paul Valley would be on the advisory board of TPUs A.
Speaker 9: He's a co author of war.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I knew that.
Speaker 1: I knew that. I knew that. Fifteen years ago. I called, I talked about it.
Speaker 26: It was on the advisory board of TPUSA.
Speaker 33: It didn't exist fifteen years ago.
Speaker 1: No, I talked about I'm talking about mind War and saw that he co authored that, the author of it.
Speaker 24: Why would he be on the advisory board of Turning Point USA.
Speaker 1: I covered that he was on that a month ago. I read that book and cited it fifteen years ago.
Speaker 4: About that, Jayson, Did.
Speaker 9: I say that to you?
Speaker 30: For years?
Speaker 1: And did I say that that? Dude? I we already said in this very episode, shot off and let you're not even listening. You're not listening. You you're not listening. Hold on, let's walk through this, okay.
Speaker 34: I mean.
Speaker 1: One thing at one thing at a time. Hold on a second. Okay, let let's start with tp us A stuff. John Adams and I the God that you're right next to, we have critiqued and called out tp U s A and all the Calvary Chapel stuff for over a decade. I talked about tp U s A and Paul Valley a month ago. So I'm aware of that. Yes, and I say that's a problem like her talking about you've literally talked about time travel.
Speaker 26: You've talked about No, I'm not.
Speaker 1: I don't believe.
Speaker 9: No, I'm not.
Speaker 1: You're lying, You're lying. I do not believe in time travel, never talked about it. She believes in it, dummy. That's the differencely literal, bro it is what it's not rhetorical. What are you talking about? This is the Candace, this is the followers of Candace. The level of retardation that you get exactly, let's play the clip again.
Speaker 21: I have to be fascinating. I wonder if they saw, you know, what I wanted to talk about today whever, I'll say it for tomorrow. But this project looking Glass and the CIA, I wonder what they saw looking into the future, stealing not Egyptian but Sumerian technology, which is what they did. These are culture vulture.
Speaker 1: What is rhetorical about that? Where's the rhetoric.
Speaker 9: Does it?
Speaker 1: Do you even know what rhetoric is. That's not rhetorical, you idiot.
Speaker 21: She's egypsies, is what they are. They wear whatever mask they need to. You have to write a trinity Catholic.
Speaker 1: Who is she talking about? Who's they from the beginning of time? Who the illuminati who were talking.
Speaker 12: About to be Muslim?
Speaker 21: No, they just they're they're thieves. They're glorified thieves, is what these people are. And they've always been this since beating of history. And they stole some Samerian technology that allowed them to predict the outcomes.
Speaker 1: In that they stole Samerian technology that allows them to predict outcomes. There's no rhetoric in that, you idiots, dirty, what's up.
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 1: He doesn't know what rhetoric is. That's not rhetoric.
Speaker 35: Yo, uh huh what a.
Speaker 4: That was hilarious. Brou the fucking uh my bad.
Speaker 9: Whatever that guy was.
Speaker 36: Y'all just said that she can be right about some stuff.
Speaker 9: But like this right here is what you said.
Speaker 36: Jay is like she's just learning about all this stuff, like the conspiracies we knew about like fifteen years ago. Yeah, and so it's like this is her like and she's putting through this Roman Catholic worldview and she doesn't have good like logical skills. Ye, it's like, brouh, she did a few things right, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this guy, this guy gets it. That's my fellow bipop man right there.
Speaker 9: He gets it.
Speaker 1: Why can't y'all get it? Dummies? You know why, because they're sunken costs. They've already invested in this nonsense and defended it for the last six months, so they got to keep defending it. And it's just rhetoric. You didn't mean it, dude. Listen, I'm gonna predict that. I'm gonna look into the Sumerian time matrix right now and predict the future for y'all. Are you ready? The next thing she's gonna do is the next crazy conspiracy boom. Write it down right there, son, Matthew, what's up? I want some canvas defenders. Come make a good argument and stop getting out. Go ahead.
Speaker 20: I got to ask you some questions.
Speaker 1: Asks me a question, okay, big big fan, you're my favorite bipod. I'm the only one.
Speaker 4: I got one.
Speaker 37: Two questions that are absolutely not on topic for today. But do you write any of the sam Hide skits?
Speaker 20: Not, I guess, but like, do you do any of the skits?
Speaker 22: No?
Speaker 1: I have not written for m D just for sam Hi Chum.
Speaker 37: I think one of the skits he does when he hand and those guys are the kids in the baseball dougout is one of the funniest ship I've ever seen in my life. I sid that was hilarious. I didn't know if he did that ship or no.
Speaker 1: I wish I'd been involved in some.
Speaker 9: Real question, my real Christian is.
Speaker 37: I've heard you say it on bring it up on a few times on some of your streams.
Speaker 9: But got a big, big issue.
Speaker 26: With your take on sports ball.
Speaker 1: Why do you not like sports ball? Sagan?
Speaker 9: Gay and gay? All right?
Speaker 1: In the end of the bait, go ahead, what okay?
Speaker 37: Okay, I get. I get like professional sports ball is fake and gay, like people have no you know, connection to you know, NFL teams or whatnot, and they like live their life through that ship and or you know those gay Europeans.
Speaker 20: Who fucking live their life through Premier League and shit like that.
Speaker 37: But uh, what if there's like what about you know, college you know there's actual connection between you know, people.
Speaker 1: In the schools. All right, Well, I appreciate the question. I mean, I don't care if people want to like college football. I don't care if you want to like professional sports. It's just like the whole thing has become a giant idol it's like the biggest idol in America. And people, you know, worship the sports ball people more than they worship even actors. Uh, they get you know, they get Tennessee Titans, ut Valls, coffins made up. So, I mean that's just it's sad. But it's reflective glory. It's large scale social engineering. I mean, they promote all of the worst woke stuff.
Speaker 24: So and I don't mind supporting my like local Carol college team, you know, football team and stuff like that, but what is absurd too?
Speaker 20: Even in college football. Do you know how much coaches get paid?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, no idea.
Speaker 24: What they're like three hundred, four hundred thousand dollars a year? Interesting, like a full time tenured professor might get Yeah, well what one hundred tops?
Speaker 1: Oh, so you're just jealous. That's the only reason you that's only that's the only reason you would ever say, only the only reason anyone ever critics anybody's jealous?
Speaker 22: What that guy needs to read the book The Fixes In by Brian two weeks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've got I've got it over there, fixes In exactly.
Speaker 22: It's it's the games are fixed, and a lot of it has to do with the multinational corporations that all participate.
Speaker 1: In and organized crime.
Speaker 26: Yeah, and human trafficking as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all of those things factor into this gigantic faking gay industry, And go ahead.
Speaker 20: The sports balls.
Speaker 1: Players aren't even real.
Speaker 20: There's quantum cgi.
Speaker 1: Their quantum cgi. You know, holograms. They're faking gay holograms. By the way, I think a bunch of those guys, I think a lot of that stuff is a bunch of gay gay stuff too. I'm being serious.
Speaker 22: Yeah, yeah, definitely, definitely compromised individuals who are trotted out. I mean even, I mean, I Will watched sports for twenty plus years, but even I don't know how people could go back for COVID. How could you go back and do all that? When they literally had uh plywood people in the stands at baseball?
Speaker 1: I forgot about that.
Speaker 9: Do you remember?
Speaker 1: They had like giant fake people in the audience and a lot of different sports venues, and some of them even look like the Nintendo Wii characters. They look like the wi Amobi that was so weird and dystopian. What are they called Amibo's, the wee amibo characters you would want you would turn on a sports ball thing, and like it was a giant crowd full of these full of these amibos, Like what world am I in? Am I in? A?
Speaker 22: Uh?
Speaker 1: Maybe Candice is right and we're in the you know, quantum concern dimensional dream world. Now, somehow we went to the Dark Tower in Stephen King's story, we went we went through the wrong door of the Dark Tower. What's up, everybody? We got a nice I'm glad I decided to live show. We hit two thousand live earlier. But anyway, we're so we were talking about the gain us of sports ball. What's up, Jose?
Speaker 9: What's we got?
Speaker 1: Any canvas defenders? Y'all are the funniest. I want y'all to come up and please engage in all of your fallacies. Please. What's up, dude, y jay?
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 1: What's on your mind? No, not how much.
Speaker 31: I just really wanted to know if you have any recommendations for books on partial predatism.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got a bunch. My Godfather's Trilogy, Dean Arnold's Trilogy on the Book of Revelation, Days of Vengeance by David Chilton, Before Jerusalem Fell by Ken Gentry, uh Paradise Restored by David Chilton, Peter Holford's Little book on the Destruction of Jerusalem. Those are all good, good books on that. Okay, Well, that's all I really had to I just wanted to know your recommendations. Yeah, and there's more other there's you know, Peterleihart has a two volume commentary that's partial predaus. That's good. So there's a lot of resources on that. What's up, Nick Tarios? Welcome everybody. It's my birthday stream, It's my birthday. We're going it's my birthday.
Speaker 20: Yeah.
Speaker 22: I was about to say just to let you know I am a time traveler as well.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 20: If you don't know, source me, bro, trust.
Speaker 22: Me, Bro.
Speaker 38: I'm tried and traveler and it's coming back my twenty seventh time and I'm here to tell you happy birthday.
Speaker 19: And I'm going to give you.
Speaker 22: The best pass of them all.
Speaker 20: It's better than the N word pass.
Speaker 39: I'm gonna allow you say the Mexican slur race slur on behalf of all Mexicans.
Speaker 1: So are you Mexican?
Speaker 9: That's my gift to you.
Speaker 1: Are you Mexican orre you just handling them out?
Speaker 20: No, I'm actually Mexican.
Speaker 1: Oh nice, sweet a, Well, hold on dude, thank you so much.
Speaker 25: Bro.
Speaker 1: By the way, you're always welcome in my alternate dominsions are in the multiverse. Like, Bro, you can do whatever you want in my multiverse. I give you a free pass.
Speaker 20: Bro.
Speaker 1: Ian Curtis, I thought it was Ian Carroll for a second. I thought he was going to get a Candice apologist. What's up, man?
Speaker 9: Yo?
Speaker 1: Do we all control our position over here?
Speaker 9: Bro?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 34: Man?
Speaker 1: I'm mute, Ian, I'm mute. Okay, Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 22: He was good on man, happy the birthday?
Speaker 20: First of all.
Speaker 22: So I've got a couple of things.
Speaker 39: So I have a buddy that has been torn between Orthodoxy and Anglicanism, and so I've basically.
Speaker 20: Dismantled every argument.
Speaker 28: But whenever it comes down to the Apostolics a session that the church Father's taught as far as the gol trade and.
Speaker 20: Stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, you cut out, dude, I can't hear you. So the answer is yes? Sorry?
Speaker 9: What the answer is? Yes? JB.
Speaker 1: Peltier says, these boys love sports balls. I know, man, I know y'all remember my little clip about sports ball y'all love them sweaty black man running around everywhere.
Speaker 9: I just look at it. I can't do with the.
Speaker 1: Most sports sweaty black man running around. They run in circles, y'all, the black man running circles, and then they do it again.
Speaker 4: I love it so much, running it.
Speaker 20: All everywhere else.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. Welcome everybody where's all. Yeah, there we go, y'all, go watch this clip. What do you think of sports ball? Here's my clip right there? I watch that one. Who's next? Lando, Lando Calrision? What's up?
Speaker 9: Hello? Whatever?
Speaker 20: We like?
Speaker 1: Leandro?
Speaker 27: All?
Speaker 1: Leandro? What's up?
Speaker 32: Man?
Speaker 9: I am you?
Speaker 31: Uh yo?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What's up?
Speaker 9: Yo?
Speaker 20: Is another Mexican.
Speaker 1: I also give you the past to say this slur cool and that is word is what flan? What's the is it? Flann? He gave me a pasta say flying bro bro your girlfriend man, she looking and I got freaking flying Chris. Twenty dollars, Happy birthday, Thank you, Chris. Appreciate that.
Speaker 9: BS.
Speaker 1: We got a bull crapper here, he says. For ten dollars, listen to Doctor Octagon is a song called Blue Flowers. Then you will understand Candace. Okay, we're going full Schitzo here.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 1: The songs are talking to us about Candace is you know, over the years, I've gotten some prized Schiitzo emails, many of which I've saved, and one of my favorite was that David Lynch is a n M culture handler because there was a woman who every town she went to, David Lynch was controlling the radio and causing the song to harass her on the radio. So, you know, David Lynch has gone on into the quantum foam and he needs to answer for his crimes. That's what I'm saying here, Tom, what's up?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 1: Tom?
Speaker 27: Was up?
Speaker 26: Hey have a birthday, man?
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 25: I got two pieces of media that you're really gonna dig. You mentioned Operation Trust earlier. So first, nineteen eighty three is Riley Ace of Spies.
Speaker 1: I'm familiar with it. Yeah, I have you talking about the Sam Neil series. Yeah. I also have a doctor Richard Spence's book on Riley as Spies, which I think is probably going to be one of the next books that we that we do cool.
Speaker 20: Next one is nineteen ninety three. It's got two different names.
Speaker 25: One's Detonator, one's death Train Pierce Brosnan, Christopher Lee, Patrick Stewart and Ted.
Speaker 1: Levine Awesome death Train. We'll check that out. Yeah, reminds me of speed too with Sandra Bullcock, where it's a death train. Who's next? Venus? Uh, oh, we gotta dang, got us up in here, set us straight?
Speaker 9: Venus?
Speaker 1: Hello, what's up? Go ahead? Oh yeah?
Speaker 23: I heard about the descenders of the nations.
Speaker 1: And although like how Jacob is the I'm not sorry to David is the my father of Israel and stuff like that, how does that apply to the wider eastern China. David is the father of Israel. I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 26: I mean, Davis the father Israel I, miss folks?
Speaker 9: Sorry, who what?
Speaker 22: Bro?
Speaker 1: I don't understand what you're talking about. David is the father of Israel in China. I don't get it, okay, r r ref nar are you here to expose me? I want people come out calling it. Expose me, y'all. R re f, what's up? I'm mute. I saw you in the chat. Come on, expose me, dude. Okay, I'm just booting you. I thought you're gonna expose me. Man, it's all the same people always calling in uh zalah, I'm mute, zalayah. I guess I didn't wear my uh unmute.
Speaker 26: Sure, so you'll you'll can I can?
Speaker 1: I come back in one thinking. Okay, just please man, y'all, don't bring me a bunch of crazy, bring me crazy stuff. Saul, what's up, dude, I'm wanting crazy today. I don't want boring theology questions?
Speaker 35: Uh what does the technical Greek terminology at Rollwood's three when Paul clearly refers to the fetal substitution or tuba because he says that the blood of the Covenant all the worst you see, clearly that's the chep player a little.
Speaker 1: Oh what's up man?
Speaker 26: I'm hey, so this is my best thought on Canvae.
Speaker 28: This is be my best defense because slander or decimation requires actual malice for public figures. Do you think that she's maybe just like flooding a bunch of nonsense?
Speaker 1: Well, some people are saying some people are saying that she is going to try up like insanity plea.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 20: Okay, Yeah, that's that's that's how I got many.
Speaker 1: Thank you said that. Yeah, I mean, who knows, we'll have to We'll have to see. But I can guarantee you that next week is going to be the next crazy conspiracy underwater.
Speaker 9: What's up?
Speaker 1: The real fun is where are we going next week? I think she said something about Mayan calendar, right, she said we're going to get into that next week because the Sumerian technology quit working in twenty twelve. Well, twenty twelve is the Mayan calendar. So hello, yep, oh, yeah, op.
Speaker 31: Because I was helping out my uh my friend who I'm trying to turn orthodox, and you you told me I should watch the recommend our arc, the documentary that you that was three hours and thirty minutes. And when it comes to reading the Bible, I was recommending the key the hold on the k wait what, Oh my goodness, I'm stuttering so bad.
Speaker 1: It's okay. What's the question. It's okay, man, take a breath. It's cool.
Speaker 31: Well, what Bible recommendation do you have? Because right now I recommended her that Kate the King James Wibler.
Speaker 1: Now, the Orthodox study Bible is the best one. So to get the one, get you a copy of that. It's the one that's has old and New Testament. Handle, what's up? Handle? There's no Kandace apologists. We only have one Candace apologist. What's up?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 22: Ullum, I'm not a candid apologist.
Speaker 20: I have a question on certainty.
Speaker 33: So I'm an evangelical Christian and I've been listening to a lot of Orthodox arguments for the last couple of years, and I'm convinced on the historical position for ontological justification. And I'm talking to several of my friends and I'm looking for a certainty and they say that I'm not I'm never going to find certainty.
Speaker 22: So I just kind of want to know, like, what should I be looking for?
Speaker 33: Because at the end of the day, there's two interpretations. There's the ontological one the forensic one. How can I certainly know which one's the objectively true interpretation?
Speaker 1: FDA? Would you like to take that? Father?
Speaker 9: You can?
Speaker 4: Or you there?
Speaker 1: Would you like to.
Speaker 20: I was working on something I could didn't hear.
Speaker 1: It's okay, I will send you a super chat to help with your work here.
Speaker 4: What was the question.
Speaker 9: You want to ask?
Speaker 1: The question again was that.
Speaker 33: How can I certainly know that the ontological justification is the objectively correct one and not the forensic justification as the Protestant Reformers interpret the Bible.
Speaker 30: Uh?
Speaker 1: Oh, I thought you meant epistemic justification. You're actually talking about justification by faith alone.
Speaker 33: Right, I'm looking for certainty. How can I certainly know which.
Speaker 20: Was the objective?
Speaker 1: Okay, well, how about this? How about this. If nobody in the ancient medieval world was a nominalist, then it's not possible for them to have taught the nominalistic view of justification.
Speaker 24: So nominalism all.
Speaker 4: So what Jay's saying is.
Speaker 20: The forensic and imputed righteous.
Speaker 24: All that theory is premised and only works and comes about through a philosophical theory called.
Speaker 32: Nominalism that denies real essences.
Speaker 24: That theory doesn't come into existence in the history of humanity until the medieval ages, uh later at medieval ages.
Speaker 20: And so there's your certitude right there.
Speaker 1: So it was not possible that Paul was teaching a later nominalistic idea of justification and that that.
Speaker 33: Would apply to of course the apostles. Right, Okay, thank you, it's like fifteen I.
Speaker 1: Mean, yeah, it's not until Gabriel Ockham and Bile.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 1: So the book you want to read on this is Haiko Oberman's book, Harvest of Medieval Theology. He's a Lutheran scholar who wrote this book. Saying, hey, wait a minute, you can't really have justification in the legal penal substitution imputation sense without nominalism. But nominalism is way late. So Paul didn't teach, couldn't have taught that of you. I think it's a pretty devastating killshot, if you really understand it. Michael says, for twenty dollars, Candas's Skittle's husband is catholic Ai. Wait, catholic Ai is writing her show. That's not me saying that, that's him saying that. Timo says, for five dollars, Patrick bet David had scam shamou on but won't have Jay dye on. That's not cool. Yeah, I mean I've talked to their producers like five times.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know. Brian, I know we did that. We did that one, Trevor, we did that. Zett says. For three dollars, Sam Shamun is doing anti No.
Speaker 9: We did that.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, snaggle beast, we did that. Daniel says, for ten dollars, have your birthday, Jay, You've done so much to help guide me towards orthodoxy. Appreciate that. Thank you, many years to you. Nathan thirty dollars give us the truth. Jay, Well, when I peer into the stolen Sumerian technology, I'll know for sure. By the way, that's the answer. We should have told that guy. The only way to have certitude is to look into the dimensional Sumerian portal. That's how then you'll know the future. Broccoli ten dollars. Where can I find big booty Mormon space women and moms to join my cult? Or is this in the wrong space?
Speaker 22: Uh?
Speaker 1: This is probably the wrong space because I don't think we have any of those here. My audience is nine percent women, and out of that nine percent, I think there are zero Mormon space moms. But you could always ask in the chat if there's any single Mormon space moms that are looking to get hitched. Miklo twenty dollars.
Speaker 9: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: As in, what do you mean it's in the Grand Canyon? What's in the Grand Canyon? I don't know what you're talking about. Cheap Chimp two dollars. Heavy Birthday, Thank you, Nate, Happy birthday. You're my favorite kit singer and kg B Black Wizard. I hope you mean by black Bipock and not evil Black. Mik Lo says for twenty dollars. Sensational Jay, Thank you, mister fist. Happy birthday, Thank you. It's your twentieth birthday. Correct, yes, it's my twentieth. I'm old enough to buy dip in cigarettes. I'm buying what's the dip big League chew? Is that a brand of dip? I don't know. And I'm buying skull and I'm buying Viceroy cigarettes because Mac DeMarco smokes Viceroys. Let's see MISTI fist. Hey, amen, don't do my girl Candae like that. Okay, appreciate all those Jacquant John Quaveon says, for ten dollars, did you see today that there was a huge college basketball scandal where the players are literally receiving bribes and throwing the games.
Speaker 9: Oh well, there we go.
Speaker 1: It happened to day in the news. So there's your answer. That's how it's faking, gay dog and you got quant. John Quavion sends that twice. So shout out to my fellow bipop peoples that are becoming woke to the real deception of sports. Doctor smiles says, I'm poor, but here's two dollars.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Appreciate that you don't have to if you're poor, you InKo super jetman man, take that money and put it into big by the way, Big Onoin's back up told you guys, o Bigins is deerro. You're doing cougar coop dirt.
Speaker 20: No.
Speaker 1: No, all I did is stack and y'all should have done it. No, Zen's are not better. Alps are the only one. I would Zen's that I did one zen and puked immediately, And I've been doing alps fine for months. Troy Troy the Dogs twenty dollars, Happy birthday, Jay, Thank you. Prague says five dollars. Do you think Candice is new and catching up on things? Well, early on we said that there's different possibilities. So if you watch the beginning of the stream, we said, you know, she could be having an episode, she could be uh this info, she could be on an awakening journey. It could be all those things we don't know. Summer says, go ahead.
Speaker 9: I think I think she's catching up.
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 22: Yeah, I think she's coming into some of this stuff that you know. Obviously you and I would have known, you know, twenty years ago, and like like you were saying earlier, sometimes the the there's a there's like a bit and we've we've discussed this before. It's like there's a bit of like when something's new, it's it's not only like a novelty, but it's like, uh, it's addictive. And then you start to shape a worldview around it that kind of fits every everything into that conspiracy theory.
Speaker 26: Which I can admit I did that.
Speaker 1: As well.
Speaker 22: Yeah, so you you shape your worldview into it where it's like, like, you know, I used to be black piled back in the day, even before black pilled exists. I was I was black pilled back in the early two thousands. So my worldview at that time shifted to, yeah, nothing is real. So I can understand. And I'm I'm rooting for Candid. I'm I'm I'm rooting for her. I'm not saying I agree with her on her quantum foam stuff, but I hope that she's not a psy op and I hope that she, you know, comes out of her delusion.
Speaker 1: Dozens of NCAA basketball players stay f through the games. One hour ago, just now breaking twenty six people charged in basketball game fixing. So there's your faking gay College sports rose since fifty fifty dollars. Can you believe that that just broke in an hour? That's crazy. An hour ago rose since fifty dollars. Happy birthday. Thank you so much. Ro I appreciate that. That's really kind of you.
Speaker 26: College balls see.
Speaker 1: No college ball, Yeah exactly.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm imagine betting on stuff that's like thrown. I would be pissed if I was a sports betting I don't on sports, but if if, if you were like betting your money on this stuff, and it's like it's all rigged. So, I mean, Cody, what's up dude?
Speaker 40: Hey Jay?
Speaker 4: Happy birth day?
Speaker 20: Hey so, Uh, I was here for the big booty spacewise, but.
Speaker 38: I guess that's not happening today, So I guess I'll just ask instead.
Speaker 31: Uh.
Speaker 26: So, I'm an inquirer.
Speaker 38: I've been an inquirer for about a year in the Orthodox Church, and this isn't a theology question in the.
Speaker 20: Strict in the in a strict sense.
Speaker 38: Before I came into uh inquire with the Orthodox Church, I was diving pretty deep into the.
Speaker 1: Oh you cut ooh it muted me for some reason, Sorry about that.
Speaker 38: I was diving pretty deep into the whole alien aliens or demons side of the sphere, and and after I started inquiring to the church, I sort of just cut that chain off because I didn't want anything to pollute my thinking. But I was curious about what your thoughts of that set of things are, because there's a lot of stuff about you know, you know, Congress dealing with the UAP stuff, and you know how to deal with that as Christians is definitely important, but not you know, vital, And so I was curious about what your thoughts were on the whole aliens possibly being the demonic or if you think it's more of like on the Project Blue Beeing Syops.
Speaker 9: I think there's both.
Speaker 1: There's a black Ops component to it. I've done probably ten podcasts over the years on that topic. You should watch Mirage Men if you've never seen that documentary. It lays it out. Colin's brothers have a good book called Invoking the Beyond. About three or foreigner pages of that book in the middle is about the CIA Black Ops component of the alien stuff. And I also think there was a demonic angle too. And I've covered Orthodoxy in the Religion of the Future by Father sur from Rose, which covers that Malan Kaisner twenty dollars, have confirmation through the grapevine that in twenty twenty eight when you debated Candace, that that twenty twenty eight debate has been leaked on the web and that she was confirmed as the actual Alpha Bipox slag queen. And were you lost and you were devastated? Happy birthday. Yeah. So see, people have already quantum foamed the future debate of twenty twenty eight that I lost. And I think what Malan Kisner is getting that is that I also saw that in the quantum foam, and so I'm retro. I'm like freaking out and trying to preemptively take down Candace because I lost the future debate that the CIA told me about through the stolen Sumerian technology. Let's see Snagglebee's Happy birthday, Jay, I didn't hear about it earlier. Thank you, Amber says for ten dollars, Happy birthday, Diva, thank you, excuse me, Happy birthday. Anthony says for twenty dollars, Habit birthday. I hope you're spending the special day with us. Thank you for spending the special day with us in the audience. Here's to a great year. Thank you, yeah. I mean, Jamie was really sweet and cooking me a Keto birthday cake and I said, you know what, you know what? And she said what And I said, I'm about to stream and she said, why are you gonna do that? I said, because Caine, this got me sassy today, and by got it, That's what I did. Okay, where are we at? Who's next? Dingbat?
Speaker 9: What's up?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 36: Hey?
Speaker 25: Can you hear me?
Speaker 20: Happy birthday?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 31: Okay, So, as an orthodox Christian, what literature would you recommend for me about to read?
Speaker 20: Preemptively? Before I read the tail mood.
Speaker 1: Read the whole Talmud and good luck with that. I'll see you in fifteen years.
Speaker 20: Okay, Well, before I read the portions that are relevant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a good bit by Schaeffer. It's Jesus and the Talmud by Schaeffer. And also that's an academic text. I mean, Michael Hoffman is a giant, giant book. That's another. It's probably one thousand pages on that. So I think that's the only two.
Speaker 9: That I have.
Speaker 1: There might be others that I'm not aware of. But also Ken of Me has a book. He's a Messianic Jew and he has a book on Jesus and the Talmud in the early rabbinic literature. But he's actually arguing that there's a lot of rabbinic literature that actually admits that Jesus is probably the messiah right wing. What's up?
Speaker 35: Hey man?
Speaker 1: You ain't heard Charlie up on that ship, that mother.
Speaker 20: Plane with yakkub negotiation.
Speaker 1: Oh the white man. Oh oh, this brother right here just brought to my attention some forgotten lore.
Speaker 9: Did you know the nation?
Speaker 1: Hold up, they're trying to stop that stuff getting out because remember that Louis Lewis Farri Khan, Lewis Ferri Kah. Okay, y'all remember him. He have done a talk okay where he talked about the alien mothership. If y'all don't believe me, let's let's listen to Lewis farr Khan. Okay, listen. We're only two episodes away. We're only two episodes away from full Yakobian Candae revelations. Okay, And if y'all don't believe me, let's let's listen. Okay, we're talking about the mothership, the mothership connection. Y'all heard of p funk. Y'all didn't know Pfunk was a documentary. Mm hmmm, let's listen to this. Let's listen right here.
Speaker 41: Fifty year old pilot Steve Allen was at a campfire with friends.
Speaker 12: It says the object was a mile long and half a mile wide.
Speaker 22: I don't know if it was a biblical experience or somebody from a different universe or plant.
Speaker 1: I like how they they threw in.
Speaker 9: This is how we do it.
Speaker 1: Iman, tell Jordan, this is how we do it. This is how we I coub it five ninety five. I can't play it with that, Okay, I mean that's the that's the best clip of the night is Lewis here we go. Let's play the young the young turds talking about it.
Speaker 9: At first, he.
Speaker 18: Says that he's concerned that the white right is conspiring to make Obama one term present. Okay, people focus on that, but the word profit is too cheap a word, he said.
Speaker 26: I am a light in the midst of darkness.
Speaker 1: I want the actual clip, and all of these are like garbage. Twenty year old, three sixty p clips. All right, let's go, well, I guess what play the mothership?
Speaker 5: They had a documentary. If you have on TV.
Speaker 42: They had a documentary that they are playing now that they were playing and they are playing during the month of February. That verifies the teachers of the Honorably Elijah Muhammad concerning the presence of what they call unidentified flying objects. They are not objects from out of space. They're objects from right here on this Earth, flown and mastered by superior intelligence. And these scientists came on the television talking about how they were.
Speaker 5: Flying their plane and one of them was right near their wing.
Speaker 1: That's the ship right now, and then.
Speaker 42: It took off at incredible speeds, doing things that no plane has ever been known to do.
Speaker 5: True, they have to bank. This thing just shoots out, stops.
Speaker 1: Guess who got out. Guess who got out of it? George Clinton got out of it. When it's part that thing park and George Clinton popped out and it was the mothership connection. Y'all, Let me ride, Swing down, sweet Yakubian shoes exactly, swing down, sweet Yakubian ship and let me ride. Come on, now, y'all know, I.
Speaker 5: Mean, look, this is unreal.
Speaker 42: At speeds they've been clopped of up to twenty five thousand miles per hour, hundred of.
Speaker 5: These little planes. Now the white man knows.
Speaker 42: That they're they're up there, and they're not up there to play, They're up there to destroy the.
Speaker 1: I'm doing some prophesising right now, y'all. I'm predicting next week's Can This show. You're gonna have Lewis Ferri Kahn pop on there. And I'm joking bot It and us. We're going full mothership next week.
Speaker 5: Watch Present World. Now, you can take it or let it alone. But white folks are.
Speaker 42: Petrified because they can't handle it. And it's nothing that they have in science or technology that will enable them to handle these planes. Now more and more brothers and sisters, white people are gonna admit that it's their end.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, what's up?
Speaker 26: Okay, So let me say a couple of things and something.
Speaker 23: To disagree with you, I suppose, okay, So I guess I would like to say that the orthodox epistemology that you know, the church proves the Church circle. It's worse than cross of epistemology in the sense that you know what, It actually claims that the infallible Church tradition interprets scriptures and councils.
Speaker 1: Basically, the Church did your sons crying because the Church says, So your son's crying because your arguments are bad. He already knows you about to lose. See, that's not the argument.
Speaker 9: No, what I'm.
Speaker 20: So basically, what's actually you guys?
Speaker 15: You basically have to.
Speaker 1: Dude, your son's already crying. Man, he already knows is a bad line argument.
Speaker 20: He's trying to warn you already knows your arguments.
Speaker 1: No crying.
Speaker 26: Before you even caught off the ground, right.
Speaker 1: I think he's not the Orthodox arguing that out of the mouths of babes it's true because.
Speaker 24: The Orthodox says it's true, and that's the only way that you can know it's true.
Speaker 20: That's retarded. Who told you that?
Speaker 1: Nobody even made that argument. That's like, yeah, exactly whoever argued, well, the Orthodoxy is true because the Church is infallible interpreted in the Bible, and the Bible says orthodoxy's true because the Church says that it's true. Nobody made That's just okay, whatever, man, what's up? Dude, mister cool? I love that that was perfect. That baby was on my side. Dude, your son is on my side. What does that tell you? Out of the mouse of Bathes Man, go ahead, what's up, hey.
Speaker 32: J Just wanting to say ap your birthday.
Speaker 1: I hope you augment anymore.
Speaker 43: I respect your restraint and talking to these people, it sounds like a.
Speaker 1: Lot of their sources are like high schoolers that are smoking weed and watching ancient aliens for the first time. That sounds like what happened on Candae. Yeah, that's all.
Speaker 22: I'm just wanted to say, props through your period and.
Speaker 9: Dealing with it.
Speaker 1: Thanks man for said that. Now I'm having I'm having a blast. So I'm over here. I'm I'm ready for George Clinton to come out of the sky. Bring he brings some of that dank weed down from the f.
Speaker 22: I think we've talked about this before is why would necessarily like fast flying planes be out of the realm of people.
Speaker 20: Being able to develop those Why would you need.
Speaker 22: Super knowledge to be able to develop fast flying things?
Speaker 1: A great question, did you know? And you notice they always make the leap too, It must be aliens.
Speaker 22: Yeah, And that's what we used to harp on back in the day too, was like, oh I saw something in the sky, therefore its space.
Speaker 1: Brothers or like Jordan Maxwell with the terror twa dactyle over the Los Angeles and then if you go and look up Terra dactyle are remote controlled planes, there's tons of them.
Speaker 9: That's true.
Speaker 22: But he also said he saw a Terrannosaurus Rex in his backyard, so he might be.
Speaker 9: Making it up.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, I saw Jurassic Park, so I don't know. It look pretty real to me.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 9: I want.
Speaker 1: I wanted to hear some mothership connection, but I know it's gonna dang the copyright. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I'm a connection.
Speaker 9: Get down.
Speaker 1: I can't play no more than that. Let's see waffle. What's up? Do? So hang down, Yakubie and ride and.
Speaker 22: Let I have seen a U A P I'm an airline pilot, Okay, I was.
Speaker 20: It was a daytime sighting. I was flying from Seattle Anchorage, just on.
Speaker 26: Our normal route and we were.
Speaker 13: At thirty six thousand feet and it appeared to be at about thirty five thousand feet and it was just appeared motionless as we were cruising at like four hundred knots.
Speaker 9: Do you see who was?
Speaker 1: Do you see who was driving it?
Speaker 22: Sorry?
Speaker 1: Did you see who was driving it? Was it a black dude with glasses and aliens.
Speaker 20: It's those aliens.
Speaker 17: No, that ship is one deal on it.
Speaker 1: That's the feeling I got from it.
Speaker 41: It was over a volcano.
Speaker 20: It was a saucer, very shiny.
Speaker 1: Are you telling me? You're telling me George. You're telling me George Clinton can't pilot the mothership over a volcano. Is that what you're trying to tell me?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 22: No, what's a soup dog movie where it's a pilot and it's a.
Speaker 1: I don't know where he's Yeah, no, it's it was. I saw dreadlocks coming out of the saucer exactly. This is it was George Clinton. That's him right there.
Speaker 9: That's who.
Speaker 1: That was some mother ship dummies. Yeah, you're talking about soul plane, but I'm talking about the mothership connection. And uh, if you see a bright, rainbow haired bunch of dreads and a and a damn mummu a gown on a big giant black man with a gray beard, you know that's the mothership connection.
Speaker 5: And before you can sing, while what.
Speaker 15: You dig dig?
Speaker 44: Yeah, that's my that's my bootsy, Hey John dig he lets Bootsy drive it. Sometimes it's a it's a baby, Okay.
Speaker 5: That Elijah Muhammt is a liar.
Speaker 42: You're going to be seeing these planes over the major cities now, just telling you so when you see it, don't get crazy.
Speaker 1: Somebody send us to Candace. She's gonna be all over this. Lewis Farrakahn clip right, let's see. Michael says, we was yat Kobe and Kings exactly. Shout out to parliament, you know. Michael says, no, we did that one. Michael says two dollars nothing great, Scott, ten dollars, Happy birthday, Thank you for being a brother. Trodden Odin says for ten dollars. Did you see Drew Ski's megachurch skit? It's funny, Yeah, I did see it. I think Drew Ski was watching some some Randy Balls skits from Jay Dyer. You know what I'm saying. We got a famous man here the quatering.
Speaker 9: What's up?
Speaker 1: Quartering? What's up? How you doing? Dog quartering? You want to unmute? Where'd you go?
Speaker 9: Dude? He left?
Speaker 1: Bro I was about to bring you up right now, come back? Where'd you go? Quartering? I brought you up, man, Come back. I know he was wanting to chat you known.
Speaker 26: You know punk adylic has a theology.
Speaker 9: Right I do.
Speaker 1: In fact, I did a podcast with a former friend on that many many years ago, Quartering.
Speaker 22: I want to try to go ahead, Punk is divine and the Mothership is the liberation kind of thing.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, well I heard that there is kind of a uh an alien like an alien theology, like an exo theology behind it.
Speaker 22: Yeah, it's yeah, they like it's it's something that like they they try. It's kind of like the for lack of a better word, they wanted to be like the black grateful dead.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Yeah, no, that's exactly right. And that's what we talked about that podcast like ten years ago. What's up Quartering?
Speaker 41: Hey, I mean I don't wanna, I don't want to make you rehash it, but I mean I saw the title.
Speaker 26: I was wondering how how the crash out was going.
Speaker 41: I don't want to if you if you already, if you already you know, talked about it, whatever, that's cool.
Speaker 26: I'll go back to just listening.
Speaker 41: But I was wondering how Cannis was dealing with the new video today that you know, Lance Twiggs's family came out and said that it was Tyler Robinson.
Speaker 26: Is are they also time traveling?
Speaker 9: Keepers?
Speaker 4: Is that is that is that.
Speaker 26: I wonder how she's gonna deal with that. I'm curious what you think.
Speaker 1: Uh, that's new to me. I've been focused and we spent the whole two hours just laughing about the quantum phone, dimensional time matrix splitting and the CIA's portals and all this nonsense. So we've been on that for a while. But uh, I mean, yes, the answer is yes, the Sumerian technology was also used by them as well. Correct.
Speaker 26: I had a feeling.
Speaker 41: I came to the source because I needed to have a confirm by an expert.
Speaker 26: I had a feeling.
Speaker 41: I've been trying to steer clear of Cannis's crash out, but it's it's been you know, I've been watching out.
Speaker 26: I haven't seen any Egyptian planes over my house.
Speaker 41: I've been trying to, you know, be careful about accidentally traveling interdimensionally and running into a young Charlie Kirk as Benjamin Button, and also any potential for Wachuka connections.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 26: Well, I'm just I'm trying to keep it all straight.
Speaker 1: Well, enjoy your BBI bucks, because that's the only reason you would ever say that is literally just bb bucks.
Speaker 26: Look, why do you think I'm here.
Speaker 41: I My mortgage is due on the seventeenth, seven thousand dollars, seven thousand dollars.
Speaker 26: I mean, I don't I don't know why anyone really has a problem with it, you know.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean I think what I'm excited about is where we're going to go next. Because every episode is like a new episode of The X File. So I think next week we're probably going to go full yah Kub. But we're gonna have Lewis Ferrico, We're gonna have mother ships. We're gonna have uh, you know, the p Funk's gonna come down on the mother ship. George Clinton, he knew about this a long time ago. He had that dank weed that was the key to seeing into the past and the future through Project Looking Glass. So are you are you? Are you pro or anti Yakoub?
Speaker 26: I don't.
Speaker 41: I abstained from my Yakub stance, uh, but I am. I know I had a feeling we'd see farrakon at some point. That aligns a lot with Canvas. I'm surprised we haven't.
Speaker 1: Had, you know, a Farra con Oh I saw into the Samerian tech. I know what's coming next week.
Speaker 41: Dog, You're also a Jewish time traveler who got who took the check too.
Speaker 26: So I mean, it's uh, it's been a while to watch.
Speaker 41: I've been looking at each episode's viewership going down and down and wondering just you know, she's going to have to come up with something get her viewers back, so it's probably going.
Speaker 9: To be big.
Speaker 1: Well, the only bad part is that I have to go back in time with my money because of inflation, that I have to go back to like the eighties and nineties for my seven thousand dollars to buy anything that. You know, I tried to tell BB you know it needs to be more, but you know they're just not you know, with the war going on, there's no extra money.
Speaker 41: Well, and they're paying all those influencers too.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 26: Bots aren't cheap. I'll get back.
Speaker 4: I'll get back to your show.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to I appreciate that upstairs. Well, I gave you a shout out earlier because you Crowder, Alex Me, Andrew. I'm trying to think of the other people that were like calling this out as total nonsense, and I'm assuming you get the same phenomenon. Where in the comments all of the bots are just quadrupling down on the craziest shit ever.
Speaker 41: Yeah, I hate, I hate to to bring up bots because people will often say, you know, that's a convenient excuse. But if you look at the activity, especially on X, like it is extraordinarily heavily botted. I mean, any idiot, can you see any any any possible debunking going on? You have like tiny x accounts getting completely ratio and new oblivion. It's like, how did this even end up on their radar?
Speaker 20: Right?
Speaker 41: And it's because of the I mean, it's very obvious to me, you know, I don't I don't want to pretend like people aren't interested. Certainly people are viewing it, but there's definitely real bots. I mean, that's how I'd spend my money too, if I if I were like the Democrats, you know, I'd be botting the hell out of all these people who are trying to divide the divide, you know, and conquer that way. It's it's pretty cheap, like Pakistani bots are. I don't never bought them, but I can't imagine they cost much.
Speaker 1: Much. Let me ask you one last question before you go, when when did you start kind of getting into the storyline because I was kind of late. I didn't get in until maybe a couple of weeks into the Egyptian plane stuff, and I thought, Okay, I'll give this a hearing. I'll give it some time and see, And within about a week I was like, Okay, this doesn't make any sense. So when did you get into it and what were the first things that really made you question this stuff?
Speaker 20: Well?
Speaker 26: I was in it from from jump stream.
Speaker 41: I mean I was live streaming when when the assassination happened, and so I was covering it pretty pretty deeply, and so I was consuming basically everybody's content. He was talking about it, and I think the she lost me at like the trap doors and the oh what really what really sold it for me is you know the gun expertise. You know how it was like no bullet has ever ricocheted in history.
Speaker 26: Yes, I remember that that.
Speaker 41: You know, Charlie Kirk's magical neck thing was definitely a cringe thing to say.
Speaker 26: But you know, I've used you know, firearms enough of my life.
Speaker 41: I know, you talk to anybody who's been in the military, there's literally saying, you know, bullets two weird things. And it started it started there to fall apart, and then there was the b cult and the trap doors and the Luigi trapped you know, tube transfers, and then I knew it was it was basically over. Now she's on the TPUSA is human trafficking.
Speaker 4: I don't know how she.
Speaker 41: Hasn't been sued yet. I still think that's how this ends. I think she's almost certainly gonna get sued. And I don't know what that means if you win or lose, you know, but it's it's definitely I haven't watched the last four or five episodes because.
Speaker 26: It went from kind of bad to worse. But I'm all for.
Speaker 41: Truth seeking, you know, and I do believe that there are questions. I think definitely Lance Twiggs was involved in the planning. I think there are questions on how these other like Trantifa groups seemingly new about these animation amount of.
Speaker 26: Time and they shut down that investigation.
Speaker 41: I think there's good, there's good questions to ask bringing on a guy who like, who's mentally unstable and you know that videotape like.
Speaker 26: Hammering his own car or whatever.
Speaker 41: You know, it felt it fell apart, and now it's like she's like a heroin addict chasing the dragon, and and that's why every new theory has to get even more insane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the next episode of X Files. It gets crazier and crazier. I appreciate you calling in courting. That's a guys. Be sure to follow quartering. He's done some good responses and assessments of this. I didn't realize he was early in on the craziness jumping. I didn't follow Canvas's stuff either until you know, everybody's making a big debout the planes, and then I was like, all right, I got to check it out. But no, it was it was it was just I mean, once the Mitch Snow guy said that he was a black ops master and his wife imprisoned him in the garage and broke his thumbs, I was like, okay, this guy. She didn't even bet this guy at all. Uh, okay, pe.
Speaker 26: Ars, I'm a black half master.
Speaker 9: Baby.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's George Clinton Collin in yell. I mean, excuse me, that's Bootsy. What's up? R six?
Speaker 18: Uh?
Speaker 39: I mean with the Canvas stuff, like, yeah, she's going.
Speaker 26: I mean she's she's going.
Speaker 39: Into like she's taking stuff into like conspiracy levels of.
Speaker 20: I don't even know, like like the conspiracy shit about.
Speaker 39: Like time traveling and all that stuff, like, well, whatever that is, that has nothing to do with some like the whole Charlie.
Speaker 20: Kirk thing or whatever.
Speaker 39: But the baseline thing that I look at is just everything with Erica Kirk. If you can't say there's something weird with that woman.
Speaker 1: And well, but nobody said that, right, so nobody over here appreciate your call. Nobody over here said, oh, Cannas is wrong, so TPUSA is good and Erica Kirk is an odd or what? No nobody ever even said that, So people just assume it's just like with like, uh, oh you don't believe flat earth, so you worship NASA. It's like everything is a false dialectic. Oh you critique Islam because you're a Zionist and you work for Israel. Like literally everything is just stupid, stupid, low tier dialectics.
Speaker 20: Justin what's uppus is sus?
Speaker 1: Absolutely? I mean I did a whole stream called CIA evangelical black ops churches like two months ago. So what do you even talk? Oh you most what are you supporting to people? What's up?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 1: Justin imut?
Speaker 32: Hey, Jay, what's up man, can you hear me? Okay, yes, sir, I'm a big fan of yours. By the way, I see on Info Wars a lot, we actually have the channel through through an app that we get to watch love only being on your space. Just wanting to give you a shout out, dude. But Candace, I really haven't taken her serious since it's kind of like Alex said, like throwing all the stuff at the wall. I think Nick Flintes was on a show that day. She is literally blamed like over a billion people it seems like for Charlie's death at this point, So this isn't even I haven't even watched the clip.
Speaker 20: I just wanted to really give you love and.
Speaker 32: Just kind of tell people in here put taking.
Speaker 9: That I think you probably have most of you.
Speaker 32: But taking her serious, like she's just out for clip bait or whatever it is, She's not serious at this point. I don't know if she ever was. I think this was a thing for her to monetize off of Charlie's death. But big fan, and yeah, there's some sketchy things.
Speaker 9: But I will say with.
Speaker 32: Erica, from my you know, looking at it or from my point of view, I think she's you know, people grieve differently. I know that's not an excuse. There's a lot of weird stuff with her lived up too. I just don't know how to take any of it.
Speaker 26: But I do know Candice is not serious at all.
Speaker 1: I just want to give you some move man and shout out and thank you for the time. All right, appreciate that. Thanks justin. Yeah, I mean for the you know, truth movement or community or whatever. It's kind of sad, but I mean that was always kind of silly. But what's up? Man?
Speaker 20: Hey Jay, it's good to hear from you. It's thanks. You never done one of these before, so this is pretty cool.
Speaker 45: But no, I just wanted to ask you if you'd ever heard about devil Bill Rockefeller before?
Speaker 20: Heard what devil Bill Rockefeller?
Speaker 45: It's William, It's William Rockefeller, it's John Rockefeller's dad, if you've ever done like any research about him personally.
Speaker 1: I mean, I have the Rockefeller's biography, so I probably at one point read something about that. Are you talking about the guy who was like the the con man grifter melt? Yes, yeah, I know about him.
Speaker 45: Yeah, I mean, so it was just a small quick story for you. I was basically in doing a church study with It was the men's study in our Bible group, and that guy had gotten brought up in a positive manner. I was basically one of the only dudes just kind of sitting there the whole time, and I'm like, wait, we're actually putting this guy in a positive light, Like yeah, because this is a Baptist.
Speaker 20: I go to a Baptist church. But I don't know, maybe that's.
Speaker 1: That could be the issue. Well that's the problem right there.
Speaker 9: Dog.
Speaker 1: Appreciate your call though, but that's the problem. Miko. What's up man? Yeah, I mean yeah, that's absolutely true. He was a mountain bank. What's up man?
Speaker 20: Good evening, Jay, Hello, can you hear me?
Speaker 26: I have a quick question for you.
Speaker 4: So this is theological.
Speaker 43: I apologize in advance, but it's about the Catholic Church and the Gregorian calendar. I understand from the Orthodox perspective that you know, we had to sit on in the I think it was sixteenth century or a couple of them. But from the Catholics, why, prior to the schism would it be I guess heretical or sacrilege to change the calendar, specifically with Pasca because I've.
Speaker 1: Read the first Council and I've read.
Speaker 43: Certain I guess there are lunar dates on Pasca itself. So I'm just curious on your perspectives there.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, why why would we want to change them?
Speaker 43: No, I'm not saying we should. I understand it from our perspective. What I'm saying for us to like argue against specifically the calendar itself, would we take like a list tick approach to like the papacy and so on? Or is there any details you can inform me on on specifically the calendar issue itself.
Speaker 1: This is an issue I'm not super studied on. I would say, go ask father John Whiteford. He's very active on Twitter and he knows a lot about this topic and he answers this question quite often. So I was just check out him for the specifics of the history of you know, what the papacy was up to and why Frank friend francois what's up? I'm getting a little tired, guys, so we might have to be winding it up soon. I think I have a little bit of a cold. But what's up? Man, I'm mute?
Speaker 4: Oh can you hear me?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What's up?
Speaker 46: Man, Yeah, I have a question about It's mainly Tag, if you if you wouldn't mind shift the topping a little.
Speaker 1: Bit, honestly, did? I don't have a lot of energy for Tag. What's what's the question?
Speaker 9: Okay?
Speaker 46: So we would both agree that the problem of induction is kind of like a kill shot to most schools of atheism. But in the orthodox paradigm, would we agree with Hume on the issue, and like the concurrent scientists who say, oh, the andrama is going to hit us in I don't know a trillion years or something, would we argue the problem of induction to say, well, how do you know that the laws of physics.
Speaker 1: Aren't going to change before then?
Speaker 9: Or how do you know that your outcome is going to.
Speaker 46: Be determined correctly? Or would we affirm the providence of God? Would affirm that, But you can't very verify your empirical sensitive based off just what we do.
Speaker 1: I think that we aren't skeptics. The reason that we bring in Hume is to critique the paradigm of the atheist. So we're just saying that if you guys are consistent, you should be a human skeptic. But I don't think that means that we have to in our worldview be human skeptics and think that God's providence will you know, stop at some point or something like that. So that's what's up.
Speaker 9: We're going.
Speaker 1: There's the last few calls here. Thank you guys for calling in. Appreciate it. Whish we got more disagreeers, but that's okay. Just say a run. Ten dollars, God bless you, Thank you, Josiah. Happy birthday to you, Jake, twenty five dollars, Happy birthday, Grant you many years. My bet is that Candas's next move said that Charlie faked it, or that he is speaking to her in the spiritual reality or something like that. Who knows, man bas what's up either.
Speaker 34: I was going to ask a question concerning evolution because I feel I feel like there's a lot of evidence for it, and I'm not really I don't really feel the need to disagree with it.
Speaker 20: I mean, I already don't believe that like evolution not being real is necessary for the Gospel to be true.
Speaker 1: But I was thinking, okay, well, I mean does Romans Does romansate say that death entered before or after the fall?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 20: After?
Speaker 1: So okay, so that answers your question there, I did want to ask.
Speaker 20: I mean, I mean, you're just answered your bid. Ask another question.
Speaker 34: I guess if God naked Adam a man and made trees grown and not saplings, he could he have made like an already old.
Speaker 20: Earth or like a possibility? Yeah, yeah, I mean that makes sense to me personally, he could have made.
Speaker 1: An old Yeah, I think most people. Yeah, I mean he creates things with the appearance of age exactly. There's no reason that couldn't be the case. Robert, what's up? Octavian says for two dollars, that last guy before sounded like cleave but with hair. Oh we got people distant cleave over here. What's up, man, Robert?
Speaker 20: Hey, can you hear me?
Speaker 9: Huh oh?
Speaker 40: So I just have a quick question about like so, like you see this complete paradigm shift and like Overton windows shift in America now with like the JQ and Zionism, Like you see all this stuff starting to come out now, and it's like popularized and everything.
Speaker 32: So I guess I was just curious what your.
Speaker 40: Take would be, like your opinion where do you think the United States is headed?
Speaker 20: Like do you think we're headed towards like a more.
Speaker 40: Christian oriented government with everything coming out, or do you think like our government is headed for like complete reform in some sense, because like you see all this stuff coming out now, but and you see a lot of people start to grasp for like a more traditional Christian perspective and like a more traditional Christian stance on things. So I was just curious what your take would be on like all the truth coming out.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't think that any of those people have any significant political or monetary power, So I don't think anytime soon there's going to be some Christian government or resurgence of Christian nationalism. Christian nationalism is a failed project from the outset because you're never going to unite all these different competing, insane cults and sects into some sort of unified political power. That's been attempted multiple times back to the eighties with the moral majority. It never works. So no, I don't think that's going to happen. But you know, maybe in fifty years, if orthodox Christianity permeates America, you could begin to see that, but not anytime soon. Dan Visious two dollars day coast to coast, Michael the Pilot so for two dollars, she's skitzo. She took too much. K Jason says three dollars. I called in a minute ago. I pretend to be Protestant, but I couldn't stop myself from laughing. Happy birthday. Well, thank you, and I will laugh at you as well.
Speaker 9: Hahaha.
Speaker 1: Miko says, thank you for sharing me the right direction. I'm curious, is it a Gartha or Atlantis? It's wigs antium, dude, neither one. Karra says for five dollars, Happy birthday to the Black Queen.
Speaker 9: Thank you BS.
Speaker 1: Cyber analog through digital virtual Reality. Okay, let's getz a post. I can't even understand what are you talking about? Uh, guys, remember that we have a show sponsor, which is chalk dot com. Heading over to chalk dot com, c joq dot com the best and supplementation on the Internet. Use the promo co J sixty life this Jay six through l I f E and get hold of that performance stack right there, or you can get the email batality stack or any of the individual products for J sixty Life sixty percent off Jay six zero l I f E. I'm a big fan of the ton kat Lee as you know, that's my favorite. But you can get that whole stack right there for sixty percent off. That's the special Papal blessing for the Christmas season by chalk dot Com. Also remember you can get started with bitcoin as bitcoin is once again resurging. We had a break point where you could have got it on a discount. As I told you guys, it's discounted for the last six months. Well it's going to zero, your cook dughter really going to zero. We're almost at one hundred again. And remember it's only a matter of time before we're at two hundred and then five hundred and then a million. I don't know when that's going to be. It could be five years, it could be ten years, it could be two years. Who knows, but I believe if very firmly in bitcoin. You can go listen to my bitcoin podcast if you're a skeptic. We've done multiple bitcoin podcasts, including the entire book by Siphadi and MS Bitcoin Standard. To go watch those podcasts if you're a skeptic and learn some good monetary principles and get started with Swan Bitcoin. In the show description, Swan is a bitcoin only company, but you can use my referral code. Also, you can get my philosophy course in the show description with Richard Grove at the autonomy Agora marketplace. You can also get all of your esoteric Hollywood needs at my website Jason Elsis dot com. The shop you can get a signed copies of us Heart with one, two, and three and the Red Book and I'm pretty much cooked. Thank you guys, a lot of fun tonight, uh, And thank you guys for all of your birthday well wishes and your generosity. Guys really generous tonight with the super chats and I appreciate that. Otherwise, everybody, have a good night and happy birthday to you all.