Speaker 1: Back. Welcome to the Deadline Podcast, episode number two hundred and sixty four. We are back once again to talk about none other than the World Wrestling Federation is launching.
Speaker 2: I mean, I fucking love talking about the World Wrestling Federation, especially in the year of two Auto Auto two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is the very beginning, and it is actually a continuation almost of a raw that we did here recently where Triple H returned at Madison Square Garden. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I wish I could say that we were like, you know, like just trying to follow up on something there that was an accident that just happened to be the same week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we actually watched this because this episode of SmackDown from January tenth to two thousand and two is the one where Rakishi shit Is Poo also returned. This is returning, dude, was Yeah, all the legends came together for one night only.
Speaker 2: There's really no better explanation of what this show is. This is why we watched this show. We watched the show because we're Kichi Ship.
Speaker 1: Nine shit, we gotta watch this episode, Tony.
Speaker 2: Not only was this like selected, but this was something that was brought up maybe one to two weeks ago. And then somehow came back around as being what we were watching this week.
Speaker 1: But before we get into that, we have some deadlock updates. Watch this on the Patreon Roderick Strong versus Kazuchko Kata Ring of Honor, Field of Honor twenty fifteen fifteen something.
Speaker 2: I thought it was twenty thirteen.
Speaker 1: Twenty thirteen.
Speaker 2: Oh, maybe you're right.
Speaker 1: I don't know, twenty fifteen. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Whatever we wanted to be. You would know because you should have already watched it on our patreon at patreon dot com slash dead like whatever you in the Finalogy Year. But if you haven't, you should go check it out. That's a match that both James and Tony were both they're live for. Instead of going to NXT.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we decided that it was time to hot Ton across the line. This was twenty fifteen, by the way I got it.
Speaker 2: I figured it out it was twelve, twenty eleven.
Speaker 1: SGH suggestion thread is up on the Patreon Suggest stuff.
Speaker 2: Dude, Yes, please go suggest stuff right now for what you would like us to watch in the ten dollars tier for this month full length watching along or I guess you can suggest something short too, Like I mean, there's really no rules there. We just kind of us well, yeah, so guess anything you want and then we'll pick it and we'll watch it and we'll be released on our Patreon by the end of the month.
Speaker 1: A new retro sync is up on Patreon. The Double Buried, a live match from SmackDown.
Speaker 2: Yes SmackDown nineteen ninety nine, shouts out David bi Weekly releases on our Patreon. Also in Dollar Tier of an old review of ours that is synced to the actual footage of the event. And this one is, as James said, the Double Buried live match with Taker and Big Show against rockinsas connection. We almost accidentally watched it again recently.
Speaker 1: DPW that is Deadlock Pro Wrestling is going and coming and if you're not going, you're not coming. Carolina Classic Airs live this weekend on DPW on demand dot Com. It is our third annual Carolina Classic tournament where the winner earns a guaranteed DPW World Championship match. Very important tournament once again, the last two winners respectively, first was Lucky Ali, second j Malachi, and third Tune in this weekend on DPW on Demand dot Com. Now, of course, October thirteenth, we are in Charlotte's with DPW Super Battle, the biggest event in company history.
Speaker 2: Hell ever of all time. Man, I'm excited me too.
Speaker 1: I think that's gonna be a very fun show. I think it's going to be a historic night for many, many reasons, and you should go to it if you can. Tickets are available dpwtix dot com. October thirteenth at the Grady Cole Center, our first time ever there historic Grady Coal that was a big venue back in the JCP days, So it's very interesting to have us kind of take over that stop.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, man, I mean that's there's a lot of history there, and we do like to visit places that have a lot of history and try to make some history of our own. I mean we got kent to there. Masato Tanaka announced may or may not have another big as announcement that may or may not already be out by the time this podcast is out, but I don't want to say for sure.
Speaker 1: So of course, get your tickets DPW tix dot com, get your watch on at DPW on demand dot com, Get in or get the fuck out. All right now, it is time for the Patreon shout out segment starting in the one dollar Tier, Lion o' Walton, my Which and the Gory Special like I'm nineties, Eddie had that bitch howling a k A. Lanzel Schamansky Hunt aka dot Cock jockson, Greg Shoeshart. Sorry, Greg, you didn't deserve that left That's definitely right. Greg's shoes chart freak on a leash by Corn the long Way be like Kylie Denton, Evo, hero Yeat Delete, Yes, we believe in Joe Andrew suck it. Who what Yeah Yo, it's your boy, ak Man Jones and Today on I On Wrestling, I Am with special guests Dick do Cock, Johnson ate a slim gym drank a real American beer, got the Mega powers, exploding my pants full of doodoo Dude, the Fileo Frish not Ryan Ito doing the Mina Sheerri Kawa dance at DPW. What the dong doing? Hey, GEcho chores, I'll give you chores. Mow the lawn, Chico.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm getting rid of the one dollar names.
Speaker 1: That's a good idea. Five dollars tier Jerry Seinfelf Mass Fallout, Big John Diamond stud Line, Mark Jindrack's Carbon foot job, Mark Jindrag Zach Saber.
Speaker 2: Carbon is not anything. Mark Jindragon is evolved in.
Speaker 1: That's not Morgan. Okay, ship you got me off guard Tom Hitchin ak rich Moulten. Could y'all please do your own Hangman versus Swerve steel cage match, but with Chris Danger and BoJack at DPW.
Speaker 2: I'm hungry you should do that in fire Bro leave me alone.
Speaker 1: Tyler Duncan pe Socker like Duncan. Hey, yo, the big bang, the Little Mang, the j rock seven seven seven Mang gonna be seven seven seven feet up your ass. CHEEKO, don't forget it. W k O nine three Juice Depot worker would be like, hey yo, you want to floor. If Deadlock was digimon, it would be Chase Richard Man, Dicky.
Speaker 2: Cream Boat that disguss thing Man.
Speaker 1: Ten dollars to your Timothy Mason Hollywood rocks Poon tang Pie Emporium.
Speaker 2: James.
Speaker 1: I'm a Twitter clown girl, and if you bring DPW back to Chicago, I will send you a free month link. Wow, I have ranking news. I don't run it by anybody yet, got no responses.
Speaker 2: I don't know what your vacant.
Speaker 1: Storminators zero one, Brandon Splatoon Big pop up pumpin Yomumsky for to eight. There's no way that name was taken like the four parts from Simmons Junior. Yeah, Chat is this real joker? Danny Blind Whitey, John Levell, guy who sees speedball something and goes, hell, yeah, that's Tope con photo, Brandon Baker, Kadarius mess In Yo Butt Andrew Jesse, Daniel mcgrast, Henry jac Jonathan James, the American Nightwear Cozy Rose, Oh.
Speaker 3: Savvy McFly, maybe AKA out of Time, Mike Fox, Abraham so moa Hernandez Wow Nature Boy number one, Buddy Rogers When I die, scatter my ashes in the impact zone.
Speaker 1: The only person that cheers for Adam Presea DPW shows like half the crowd only in North Carolina. Owen Dalton dropping Johnny on that stack of necks he calls a dime is my spirit animal? Taz is my brother, Chad Betteridge Soda Bath b Money based quitchyard Son laughing so hard I shit Johnny's pants loves Deadlock Coast to Florida Soon, Nathan Sagian TJ Bing, How dear you hit the erotic God of love All right, Sergeant Hog Dipper, goats and more rangers punching me until I.
Speaker 2: Do do.
Speaker 1: Johnny is your O B G y N call us back about your ass. Brady Calvano film clem clam but you can call me clam or clem or clem clam, but never clam Clem. I will cry. Noah Sharp cool, Craig chance Ecker, that name called me off guard there for some reason. What is this word? Scowoh, Jesse watch there's two eas e was a Jack Unov Plastics. David Sharp Mountain, do up your fucking ass Stone calls Steve Austin with Sonics Vapor Wave Dreams. Nick Gray Drew, the man who wants Pauls to do more w CW W two K universe motor also well hot all over that day.
Speaker 2: He wants that second part. Dude, has he seen that for the meme or the w W either way?
Speaker 1: Yeah, for real, that was a long time ago.
Speaker 2: That was a long time ago. I was also there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you were there. Macho was there questioning everything along the way.
Speaker 2: You didn't know anybody on the show.
Speaker 1: Jimmy Valiant stained Glass Chocolate Factory discussing ski Wa There it is look at that John Blood in the bathroom flexing selfie was trash can Man Colins, Twiggy, Jeremy Hardaway. She wanted Dick the Cock Johnson, but I gave her a crack the coke, smoke Bagsley penis the penis, penis the top glep respector. I swear I would die for that little green bastard, Rob Van Dick the Cock Johnston Dark Bigfoot lives in my mom's house. Daniel Pratt QP. Yeah, where are the jars? Where are the jarars? I need them all from me and Kurt Angle. We want to smell what that thing do? Yeah, Cam Nick Ball, Alex C. I'm Dracula. I'm twelve million years old. This chop cheese is from red Hook, but this nine was three D printed in Bangladesh Brooks four sixty four. Love the podcast, Love the YouTube channel. I love the boys. Let's fucking go.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 1: Clown versus Johnny in a poiple to clown Junior on a pole match.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: Ass Blaster eighteen sixty five, Mark Blackburn, Trevin weird shit from space. I don't know, I've never seen this sex have her no O'donald Campbell, Wolfy ninety six, jayl Santana wants ad space on Tony's hat. Oh, Michael Nash rocking it dangle style with Daddy Dangley himself, Dot Gallows. Shit, where does he work now?
Speaker 2: W w E? No way, really he's still signed there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's crazy.
Speaker 2: That is crazy?
Speaker 1: Yeah for real, Like that's nuts. I got my mom hooked on Stacker too. Hey, Tony, when I have my first kid, should I show them Samoa Joe versus necro Butcher during breakfast like a Saturday morning carto roger Ian all out samage too. So I had to ask myself if DPW was going to hire the Carolina Caveman Number two. Why way they hired the Carolina Caveman number He's not the Carolina Caveman anymore. Brother, I will tell you that he's the Baltimore Ravens Enjoyer. Things have changed?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: Ro Gonzalez big show in the Peter Griffin outfit eating a schloppy ham sandwich. Yeah you Jazz Dylan Future, Jason Little, Johnny Butts Hunter, Lindael Martin, Sydney hand Jerker from Boulder, Colorado, Leon Boots for sale, Dirty does the very very very dirty mustache Deadlock, but instead of Johnny, James and Tony, it was dog My Ball's fucking Art, Callum Sturdy, DDP, The dp King, Jake Bishop, Chick, the Gock, Justson, Tristan Armani Real, Joseph, Amon Bell, Sam Roberts, Tony Devours the Pizza, The long Way Louise painted April March. On this week, Scott Hall, I'm sorry. On this week, Scottline hotthl David Hughes Booker t is an idiot. It's not the rock Bottom, it's Dick the Cock. Johnson, I'm black Noo. James said on stream the Bashing Brothers are going to be the next DPW tag champs.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's just no way you would have ever said that. You don't even know who those guys are.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I know the Basroom Brothers. Could I tell you what their names are?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I just don't collectively b c s. Yeah, Anthony Price, Christian Hansel, Marcella Perez, Sandy. I nominate Tim, Toby and Ronnie to take the ice Bucket Challenge, except instead of water, it's molten lava. Jonathan Smith, Christopher Clyde Crazy aw no body, Dylan McCullen, Stephen Rogers on the tip of you are, Tom Peace Dove nineteen sixty nine. Hey Johnny, I'm in Philly for the Battle of Germantown in the American Revolutionary War. What's there to do in Philly two hundred and forty seven years ago?
Speaker 2: German Town still exists?
Speaker 1: Future Fossil Joseph Scoggins, Terry Bronc Ain't wearing no mouth, Peace Navis, Nicholas Vegan, Big Church, ain't j Lange, Yeah Brew, Hernandez True Blue, ds Ethan Toronto, I can't believe it's not make believe Muscles, Logan Guillery, O and D Lucas Balducci, Christopher sore Matt View seven to two, Terrell John The Dick Cotsond in the Sheets. I'm a bully, give more head than a hoodie. Every time you make me come, it just looks like vanilla pudding. Daniel Askin, Steve Valdhusen, not hip the hop milk, the sop shitt PLoP. Bronson McCulla Shout out to the boys Forbuddy in Carolina Classic twenty three on YouTube. I'm going on DPW Binge.
Speaker 2: Now that's the stars. Y fucking worked. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Man, No, it's a great fucking show if you guys really on the YouTube page. Three and a half hour show that sums up a long time of pushing, a very collect group of guys that all came together at one point. It is the coolest fucking thing ever. And it's all very easily told with video packages and things of that nature. And there's a lot of stuff going on.
Speaker 2: So check it out, man, it's legit the ideal entry point to DPW if you haven't watched one before. Carolina Classic twenty twenty three on YouTube for free right now on our YouTube.
Speaker 1: What the fuck? Nick Gage had a tag team match with Antonio from The heart Throbs. Nick Gage is the heart Throbs.
Speaker 2: I'm just telling you about this. Yeah, there's a spoilers for later.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's weird. Kenny Dewey, Danny Yeah. Valerion, Valerion, Valerio, Valarion, James Edwards, Alex Webb, p g Waboo. What a sentiment a sentiment Sega Dreamcast? You're right, yeah, it does a sentiment a sentient Sega Dreamcast. Jacob five to one nine. Yeah, Born Swaggle's UFC name would have been Chuck Little Rollo Jenkins fifteen dollars here, Zennaku Jim the Cock justin Netflix raw better have at least one instance of exposed cock and or boobies in the first three months. Are I'm going to finally u ce my girl has the hots for Wheeler Utah and I gotta agree. Holler if you hear me. Twelve dollars annual. Evan Horowitz my name, one hundred dollars annual.
Speaker 2: Slade Richard's Wow, I got PTSD and still.
Speaker 1: The patreons champion of the world at one, two, three four five. Robert J. Oppenheimer, who once said I am become Dick Destroyer of cocks, for I have created the nuclear Johnson.
Speaker 2: There he is, Ye James, what a fucking actually loss for the big man. Yeah, shouts out everybody. Uh, thank you for joining us on the patroon. Make sure to keep a keep it coming. I mean there's a lot of shit on there, hours and hours and hours and hours and hours literally of exclusive Patreon content. Uh for you, just waiting for you right now. It's up there, So go join Patreon dot com. Slashad luck PW.
Speaker 1: All right now, it is time for the quak quawk quah. You guys know what time it is? Question doulo Patreon, Q and A segment.
Speaker 2: Damn right, it is five dollars Q and A. I guess five dollars and above. Really, we put up a thread on our patreon Patreon dot com slash deadlock PW. You can ask some questions. We can give you some answers. Who knows if you'll like the answers. Who knows if we'll like the questions. We'll have to find out right now. First question here, use your name, Happy Tiger Snugglefer asks when would you boys say? Is the ideal time to ask a question for the Q and A segment. I'm posting this two hours after the thread was posted, but wasn't sure if there is a distance of time between when the thread is posted and when the questions are answered on the pod. I imagine it's better ask when the first couple of hours rather than the first couple of days. So I I mean, we're insane. I go through, We go through the entire thread, so like as long as it's before we record, which is usually like a few days after the thread is up, your question will be seen at the very least. Now we'll be picked yours. Did you know what I mean? If you've asked a question like maybe four times in a row and it hasn't been picked, maybe it's time to fucking change up a little some ship. We're just not gonna answer. We don't have an answer. No, there's I mean, like, as long as it's you know, within like two to three days of it going up previously, fine, If it's before the weekendreare good. But yeah, yeah, we I fucking read every question and then I'd pick it and then that's how we go. Like, uh, like this question here, this next one from fat rye back asks if you could, would you buy the nw A like just you know, I don't think we just have it even for the library. No, now, is is there a company you would want to buy? Like if we could buy TNA right now?
Speaker 1: No, I wouldn't buy TNA.
Speaker 2: What if you could buy CZW and we could book CZW?
Speaker 1: No? I think that's like uh, I mean yeah, I mean I think I would buy the World Wrestling Federation.
Speaker 2: Oh, ship like.
Speaker 1: Down also can put on Michael's back on top.
Speaker 2: But you know what the is happening here?
Speaker 1: I'd put him behind the counter at a Burger King put down.
Speaker 4: He doesn't the work of burgy just because you shut down the wh.
Speaker 2: Oh ship, I don't know, then no interest anymore.
Speaker 1: I would buy every company that even has interest in hiring the Heartbreak, shut it down, and hire him my Burger King franchise.
Speaker 2: You're good by to means like, at least he has a job.
Speaker 1: They're gonna have work.
Speaker 4: I like, what what wrestling company would buy Burger King?
Speaker 2: Not only that he's buying theble up and he also has a litany of burger Kate.
Speaker 1: Franchise a limited employees though all these lessons with no jobs? How also would it be to go to a Burger King and you always get a WWF legend there now always what you want a burger what we.
Speaker 2: Don't got no shit? Wow? Yeah, I mean that's a great idea, James. You want to just fucking tempted to sound crazy Burger King. If you ever need help, do you know what to call? Dude, Burger King of the ring.
Speaker 1: It's right there.
Speaker 4: Can you just make this spicy long boy sandwich?
Speaker 1: Please? Thank you? Oh oh no, did you hear that? Heartbreak kid? You gotta make the Spicy Long Sailance.
Speaker 2: This is a two part question here from two different people, but it kind of all leads to the same alleyway here. Dick the Cock Johnson and the wood Master at WrestleMania X sixty nine or maybe not. Dude asks who would be your guys dream pick for Brian Danielson's last match in AW and Big AJ for the next Carolina Classic asks if Brian Danielson suddenly wanted to take Indy dates, who is the one person you're putting him against? So who would his last AW match being? If we could put him in a match? Who do we put him against in a W? Yeah, like his last a W match, like thinking like on that run, Okay.
Speaker 1: Like on a pay per view or something like it, if it was like advertised as his last sand off. Yeah, he would face the Beast Mortis.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, wow, I mean.
Speaker 1: And the bees Morts would win.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you know all the same page of that. I was thinking of the right back and I think they'd be a good.
Speaker 2: Oh he's not on the a W roster. You know you're going crazy?
Speaker 1: Well he will, he will be.
Speaker 4: That would be his debut match and.
Speaker 1: A Brian Danielson's final match is an open challenge to anyone that works at Burger King currently.
Speaker 2: To catch the putting him out to pasture would probably be awesome to I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that would be awesome.
Speaker 4: That'd be cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd be sick as That's also probably my answer for the dp W one, though I would like to do Brian Datis versus.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that'd be a good pick for that one.
Speaker 2: D p W.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: DPW. I mean there's like there's too many answers for the DPW one. Like I'd love to see what a priest Brian Danielson match looks like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jake with me an interesting one.
Speaker 2: Jake's my answer to every question.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh, Anthony Henry, Anthony Henry probably a fun man.
Speaker 1: Chris Danger.
Speaker 2: Wow, I'd love to see Brian Danierson stomp him in the head for fifteen minutes.
Speaker 1: Fine, imagine DPW is a three minute ass walking on a level you can never imagine.
Speaker 2: Chris Danger. We pay him an unbelief amount of money and getting Wow, that's awesome. We wing on Q and a heavy this week. He's doing a good job. User named Valvenus dot com ask question for Toby do you still talk to video game Donkey? And will you ever make a video with him again? I've given the chance.
Speaker 1: I've given the chance. Yes, do I talk to him? No?
Speaker 4: I don't, not anymore.
Speaker 2: When was the last time you think you talked to him?
Speaker 4: I don't know. It's been it's been a while. I can't even remember, to be honest.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's got his own video game company now, and he's crazy.
Speaker 2: That you can be the video right if like we had a game and like we did it through his Uh.
Speaker 1: Oh, that would be sweet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that would be so cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that'd be awesome.
Speaker 4: Wow, that would be really cool.
Speaker 1: Donkey loves wrestling. I imagine he would be super into that. He loves Jim Ross.
Speaker 2: What do you think about Burger King?
Speaker 4: Oh, he probably wasn't worked there.
Speaker 1: No, all the jobs are filed.
Speaker 4: I was not accepting the employees.
Speaker 2: Jus. Last question here from maxim le Brenton Breenton. Excuse me, hello to all of you. In August twenty twenty five, I plan to go to Japan and I want to know what the English level of the population was. Thanks. I'm assuming it means like how much English shit is out there.
Speaker 1: Oh, like the country, the country is incredibly English friendly if you stay at Tokyo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I mean, like and if it's not like Google Translate on your phone is awesome, like real time translating if you just pointed a shit. But yeah, everything is pretty like friendly in that regard. I don't think. I mean, it's jarring if you don't know what you're doing. But that's really any new place, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean you're gonna uh, I mean, the further you straight away from Tokyo, the harder it's gonna get, and the more people are not gonna be as like willing to you know. Everything's just everything in Tokyo is very English centric. So like it's not like they're speaking English in Tokyo, but there's signs they're English. A lot of the restaurants are because they know tourists when they come, they're gonna they're gonna stay in the fucking JR Line area, right, They're gonna stay in like Shinokubo, and they're gonna go to Akihabraa and shit like that. So all the places that you'll probably want to get is going to be English centric, and a lot of people are would rather talk English to you than you try to speak Japanese, which is always.
Speaker 4: Funny when there's three white boys walking up the you know what to expect, you know, yeah right.
Speaker 1: They do not expect you to understand any Japanese at all, like they know even they'll even try. They think it's very cool if you know anything at all. But yeah, no, the close and I'm sure you're staying in Tokyo somewhere, so I don't know how you're gonna go out or anything. But yeah, that's super easy. And yeah, I mean even if yeah, the get Google Translate on your phone, you can hold it up to a fucking anything and it just translated in real time. Yeah yeah, so it's just you can just.
Speaker 4: Point to the menu too. They'll help you, you know, like if you're just point to the menu, this.
Speaker 2: Is what I want. And if anyone randomly comes up on the street to talk to you, you should not talk to them back.
Speaker 1: You should let them rub your back crazy and take you to the free information room.
Speaker 4: And I want you to go, just go, just yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: You should go and get all your kidding.
Speaker 1: Me do not, okay, Yeah, yeah, you're gonna especially like Akibra like probably maybe not Abra, but definitely in kabuki show.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Man, if you go to kabuki show, you're gonna get stopped and people are gonna try to get you to go into places. Just don't do it. Just don't even talk to them. Just don't even look at them them. Yeah, just don't even like literally just completely ignore them. I know that sounds insane, like to the point where they're gonna be like right beside your face asking you questions. Just literally ignore them, don't answer anything to you. Yeah, they won't touch you or anything, but they won't. Yeah, it just you know it, just like that.
Speaker 2: It's funny as ship though, you know, yeah it is.
Speaker 1: And if there's a random old guy Sam had a trash can yelling at you, do not interact with that us a bench.
Speaker 2: We're coming back for you that, yeah, don't know. By the way, we've been to Japan twice, uh we and we've done two podcast episodes about our trips to Japan, So if you have any interesting that and learning about our experiences there, or maybe ran.
Speaker 1: Wrestling shows in Japan too. We did Yeah Face and shinky A first.
Speaker 2: Ray, which was it's still crazy to think then who knows what the next year calls for. But yeah, if you have any interest in that, we have two podcast episodes dedicated purely to our Japan trips, one this year and one last year. So go check that out. And thank you everyone to asked questions, good questions this week. And now it's time to talk about some wor.
Speaker 1: WLF all right, now it is time to talk about SmackDown January tenth, two thousand and two.
Speaker 2: As we talked about at the beginning of the show, this is the same exact week of the Triple H Madison Square Garden Rall return. Yes, but I mean these are still obviously two different shows. But because of that, the Observer portion of this will be minimal because we covered a ton of it. But I do have a couple of things here and one thing that I wanted to touch on because I guess it'll come into play for something later on the show. But I have a couple things here from the Observer January twenty first, two thousand You might remember this. There was a lot of heat over Big Boss Man's performance in the SmackDown match, where a lot of the spots had to be edited in the raw match on January seventh. That may explain him going from being pushed as one of the top heels to being out of the main picture. Well that was the idea at least at best a two week deal anyway, So I guess that is in reference to the match that we watch on this episode, which I was blown away that Big boss Man was even on this fucking show.
Speaker 1: Let alone me too.
Speaker 2: From The Observer, January twenty eight, two thousand and two. The imminent arrival of Kevin Nash and Scott Hall to the WBF was teased on Raw on January twenty first, when Vince McMann, talking about gaining revenge for his loss to Riclaire at the Rumble, talked about making a move that all wrestlers, defans and even himself may regret. McMahon over the past week is said to have acquiesced to the majority of Nash's demands to come in and including a lighter schedule. It is said that Hall's money will be less than Nash's here and less than what was reported here last week, because he will give it an even lighter schedule than Nash. In what was a surprise to Meltzer but probably the best thing for business Hall Nash and presumably hal Cogan. McMahon has agreed to allow them to be brought in using the nWo name. The nWo name itself was debuted with McMahon sinking on a chair with those initials on the January twenty second SmackDown in North Charleston, South Carolina. We have reviewed that episode. I'm pretty sure. Yeah, fucking crazy. There had been some objection within the WWF about using the name, and even by McMahon himself a week ago, because it would come across the stealing and Eric Bischoff idea, at least for the foreseeable future, Triple H will not be a part of the group and we'll feed with the group. Obviously that doesn't happen. Meltzer says, I have this scary vision of Stephan McMahon coming out as the nWo spokesperson a feud with Triple H while the rest of the guys don't have interview time. Wow, that was I mean like that. I imagine that was pitched.
Speaker 1: Sure, Oh, I imagine one hundred percent it was pitched.
Speaker 2: I don't know what the fuck could you have called? Those guys coming in is not not the nWo the Outsiders. I mean that's WW as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah right. It kind of sucks that he felt that way. I guess I can't understand. Like, obviously, if you're spending the money and doing everything da da da da, you probably want it to be your idea. But like, yeah, at some point, it's just like this is an iconic thing. Fuck it, man, we're gonna run. Yeah, we's got a rock man. So like, yeah, if they came in and they were anything else, I think people would have been like, Okay, yeah, I like, yeah, I think that's the biggest thing. Yeah, yeah, right, I think that was probably the I think that's probably the straw that broke the camel's back. Was like, so I'm probably told Vince, look, if they come in as anything else, it's dead right away. Like you might as well just go ahead and fire these guys.
Speaker 2: Even less than.
Speaker 1: Vincent. They come in as the band is over.
Speaker 2: Fucking ship the band. Last thing here. Former wrestler Jeff Mangles filed a lawsuit against the City of Fairfield, Connecticut, Fairfield school Board promoter Fred Yale, and Mike Cohn, the ring owner, for injuries suffered in a January twenty second two thousand match in the city where he did a moon salt backwards off the top rope out of the ring in a Battle Royal, which missed and he ended up breaking both of his legs. The lawsuit claims that had there been mats on the floor, as there very rarely is on indie shows, that he wouldn't have extreme badly mangles. Was paid seventy five dollars for the match and wound up needing steel rods placed in both legs. While he's had the rods removed, he's claiming permanent disability and is asking fifteen thousand dollars plus lost wages, compensation for emotional distress and his medical bills paid.
Speaker 4: Why is he boots all out of Battle Royal anyway? What's going on there?
Speaker 2: Eliminated himself.
Speaker 1: He's fifteen thousand dollars because he eliminates off of a battleroyal and everyone saw it. And now he's blacklisted fifty thousand.
Speaker 4: Dollars Battle Royal perst that he lost because he moons allD it.
Speaker 2: Over, Oh the matches.
Speaker 1: That'd be so funny if he took a work amount of money and then said I'd need this money.
Speaker 2: Well, Jeff Mangles doesn't look like he has a cage match unless it's this guy. Oh, maybe it is this guy.
Speaker 1: Jeff Mangles probably didn't wrestle ever.
Speaker 2: Again, I imagine, Well he here's his cage match, which doesn't have much on it, but he exists and his last match was January sixteenth, two thousand. But I don't see the battle rosone here.
Speaker 4: Maybe it's a teenage prodigy. That's awesome.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is Connecticut. This must be him. Teenage prodigy Jeff Mangles. He did some shows in Japan down here. I don't know what fucking fed this is?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, he lost a Oh wait, no, this is another guy. They had Pepsi Boy.
Speaker 2: That's the Cole of Powers Colon Kidd and Pepsi Boy.
Speaker 1: Noah, I've never seen Pepsi Boy. I just know Yode from his hair.
Speaker 2: Pepsi Boy. Hell yeah, dude. The last Cola Powers match September twenty ninth, two thousand, the Cola Powers of Cola Kid and Pepsi Boy defeated Black Coke of Royal Coke Machine and Virgin Colon.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: I know they were over, dude. They did a time limit draw. The night before.
Speaker 1: Oh, shout five more minutes.
Speaker 2: Black Coke against Colin Powers.
Speaker 1: Five. That is over come, My guys, we have the time limits.
Speaker 2: It's over hey, I mean what you're gonna UFC goes to a decision five more minutes.
Speaker 1: We don't have five more minutes. This is the time does a lot of his match.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the time limit. God damn you. Anyway, shout out to the Colon Power. Shout out to uh Jeff.
Speaker 1: Mangles Like, I don't even know what Jeff mglins is, but YO know it's the goat. So like as simple as that.
Speaker 2: To tell you, man, congrats on your winner loss of your court case. And now it's time to talk about SmackDown. January tenth, two thousand and two.
Speaker 1: All right, it is time to get into SmackDown. January tenth, two thousand and two. The Night's Rakishi shit his hands and also returned to SmackDown this man. I don't know why, but this era SmackDown is just super easy for me to watch too. Yeah, yeah, I mean it definitely gets better, Like they're definitely this is a transition period for this era of w W in general. To get into a draft, you know, and the Great SmackDown. No, yeah, this is still like we're getting there sort of thing, because the draft pretty much changes how both shows are booked. But this is still an easy to watch episode of SmackDown, and like everything's pretty straightforward and all the big stars are still here, so it's pretty cool.
Speaker 4: All this stars pants ship his jaws right there.
Speaker 1: He even takes his ship down. He sounded all right, we'll talk about we'll get there. We'll get there. It's crazy, man. But yeah, the show kicks off with SmackDown's theme song, It's time to play the game. It's time to play the game. So yeah, man, smacked Down here. We got a cold open Triple H return to Raw at Madison Square Garden this past Monday, which you can see, of course, when we reviewed that episode in a retro review you can probably find on YouTube at this point. Maybe not. I don't remember.
Speaker 2: We only did that legit like a month or two ago?
Speaker 5: Was it? That?
Speaker 1: Was it? That I watched it.
Speaker 4: I had to screwb throughout the beginning because I said, did I see this? Oh no, I didn't see it.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, well then it's definitely on our archives on the website Dead Lot pw dot com. So we get a second cold open here. Debora is talking to a stage hand backstage, and Stephanie McMann walks by and says, look at you with that little vest on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like, okay, maybe you guys can explain this better for me. Is Stephanie like banned?
Speaker 1: Is this?
Speaker 2: Is this maybe because of the invasion and she's only allowed here because she has a backstage pass? Is that what this backstage pass thing is?
Speaker 4: I guess Yeah, I think she get banned by Rick Flair.
Speaker 2: Maybe because they lost the invasions war that like her and Shane were on Grada.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean Vince hates them right now. Yeah, that's right. Yeah, because like I was thinking that same Like I think the same thing, Like your family owns this place.
Speaker 2: Why do you need a back because I got myself a backstage pass just in case you weren't watching. Oh I wasn't. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I actually I'm not gonna be on the episode anymore. My husband's not either. I'll see you at the end of the show or whatever.
Speaker 2: But yeah, what Yeah, she says, the game is back and my husband entered the Royal Rumble and Triple Ah is gonna kick your husband's ass now, if you excuse me, I got more important things to do. And never says no one's gonna kick my husband's But she walks away and she's full stone cold gear. Here the best skull on her ass.
Speaker 1: Crazy triple ledge is so called or not feuding.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't understand why. I guess it's just Stephanie Stern ship so she can lead the n W O here soon.
Speaker 1: Planting planting seed in her ass with Stephanie.
Speaker 2: Then Stephanie's end of od's gonna get in trouble here that beautiful people.
Speaker 1: Ah yeah, something very cool about this aras branding. They nailed it. I mean, like you know what, I might even go as far as say this is one of the most iconic wrestling brandings ever.
Speaker 2: Right this SmackDown.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the glass and all that ship and the fish, Yeah, the lower third and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: And I mean we've talked about that before. I'm sure if you've been listening long enough. But like, stage building seems to be like a lost thing. I don't know, you got it. Like there's actual geniuses in my eyes that come like how do you come up with a gigantic stage that is glass, but it's shattered glass, and it shattered because there's a gigantic fist coming out of it.
Speaker 1: This is it. I think, like, you know, like when I go to set up room up right, I go, okay, bed TV night, Sam, that was awesome. Let's go that's fucking awesome. Good ship. No headboard, barely, the bed might be on the floor.
Speaker 2: Who knows about what I might need in the bathroom. I mean like that's a whole Kay.
Speaker 1: That's like when when I wake up and I go, fuck, I should have grabbed this. That's what happens. But there are some people that like they can like put together Like I got a wardrobe right here here.
Speaker 2: I don't have that to I don't.
Speaker 4: No note at all.
Speaker 1: But there's there's a yeah, well I didn't build it.
Speaker 4: Well I rebuild it. I fixed sure, but yeah, but uh not like that. I can't be like, all right, this goes here. There's a guy on YouTube I like watch sometimes he's just like shorts and stuff where he like reorganizes people's rooms with like little uh like little plastic things like monopoly sized pieces, and he's like, you should put your bed here and then here, and you put this here. And I'm like, oh shit, that does make sense because these.
Speaker 2: People are doing model blueprint thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because he's trying to organize because he's like, oh, I can't put the bed here because the window, and he's like, no, he should put it here, and then put it here and then do this and then.
Speaker 2: Yeah, imagine imagine doing that for a multimillion dollar company stage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess when like you're giving like a budget like that. Yeah, so we got like fifty billion dollars, So what do you think of big this comes to the fucking thing. Yeah, like.
Speaker 4: The most expensive architects to build this ship like they build.
Speaker 1: Imagine breaking that down every single week and loaded in the truck. All right, guys trying to take the fist down. I think it comes.
Speaker 4: I think it comes apart in three pieces or something.
Speaker 2: I remember that because we.
Speaker 1: Went to the warehouse.
Speaker 4: They showed us the fist and he's like, yeah, it comes with this, this and this come off and then you can get it there. But you still in know, like a fucking crane to get that thing in the sky, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, I will say I am very surprised there's never been any spots involving it.
Speaker 1: Probably because it's so easy to break down that it's like pretty fragile.
Speaker 2: I imagine, Oh it's yeah, it's probably hollows ship maybe right, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you step on he just fall through when just fucking eat ship.
Speaker 2: It's just maybe that Paul Hamier would have said, big show, you should kidnap Tory Wilson King Kong style and go up there.
Speaker 1: That would have been nuts. Yeah, Sam scirt angle off that day, and hell, you should fall off this.
Speaker 2: And you should do fall and.
Speaker 1: You do it too. We don't like you.
Speaker 4: I'm supposed you didn't gimmick it to fall in anyone or so, you know, like a gimmick like a fucking yeah, like an avil, you know at the face.
Speaker 1: Falls off the stage and lands on somebody. Hell, oh my god, we just go hiding, right, it's got a little of the rock, you know, because yeah, and then I's gotta go in there. Yeahs, especially the fashions.
Speaker 2: These are all great ideas, man. I mean, at least we got to jump off of it in the video games though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean, like I don't know if they knew how iconic that would be when they were doing it.
Speaker 2: Maybe not, but.
Speaker 1: It's such an integral part to like me remembering those games my life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but uh yeah it smacked on fist a lot of pyro.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Second time in one week that they sold out Madison Square Garden, which is pretty crazy. And we're ten days away from the Royal Rumble.
Speaker 1: So Stephanie McMahon has a town hall here to start the show.
Speaker 2: You can't use that stulle, Yeah, yeah, you can't.
Speaker 1: It's awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So Stephanie starts talking and immediately cuts to a woman in the crowd with her friends and they're chaining slut. Slut, slut.
Speaker 4: That's Stephanie's entire life. You can't say one word a people calling her a slut.
Speaker 2: Stephanie's out here in the big show single.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is like an iconic Stephanie out there.
Speaker 2: She has the backstage pass on the front of her pants, and yeah, she's just getting called a slut. She hasn't done anything. She just showed up to the building. She thanks everyone for showing her husband the love that they did on Monday Night. Triple H isn't here yet, boo, But I know I can do whatever I want because the game is back the crowd. This is by the way, we are in like what chance city like this has never been as over as it is here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's pretty crazy.
Speaker 2: Stephanie says, I'm the game's wife. I said, I'm the games wife. They're just wanting her to do. She says, without me, without my business savvy and my brains, Triple H would never have been the success he is in the WF. Triple H appreciates me, and with me by my side, Triple H would go on to win the Rumble and become the undisputed WWF champion. And then she I don't know if she like just had extra time here or lost where the promo was going, because she says, I don't think people understand Triple H is bad. I can the game's why she's just.
Speaker 1: Playing the siege. You know.
Speaker 2: Of course the end of your.
Speaker 1: Would have a click.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there'd be a lot of outsiders in here.
Speaker 1: Me coming that, sorry, the click.
Speaker 2: What she says, I put my finger in Triple H destroys, and nobody in the WF wants me pointing my finger in their direction, especially not Rick Flair. You know his concussed now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, he got his ass fucking destroyed on her. All Yeah, that was nuts, She.
Speaker 2: Says, I believe in second chances. So I hope that Flair understands he doesn't want me pointing at him because when I pointed him, my husband will destroy him. Do you understand that? Have you understood this pointing in the line?
Speaker 4: I've never seen but he pointed triple as does it? I've never seen it happen ever once and.
Speaker 2: I don't think it ever. Does happen ever? Security is coming out here, I assume sent out by Vince. They don't really say, they just send security out. And she says, listen, you, you don't want me pointing in your direction because my husband will kick your ass. Just so you know, if I pointed you, my husband will destroy you.
Speaker 1: Oh was that last part?
Speaker 2: Anyway? The game is so am I and Stephanie leaves for the rest of the show.
Speaker 4: All right, bat it, she had a backstage pass. You had no reason to be in that ring.
Speaker 2: I was not backstage, Tony.
Speaker 1: You're right, just gone.
Speaker 2: Ye, don't call it your blacher. Still not even in the building.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so my husband is not here, dude.
Speaker 4: They don't travel with their wives.
Speaker 2: Came separately, all right.
Speaker 1: So we got backstage. Christian and Lance Storm are walking to the ring for their upcoming match. Here, Christian is the European Champion, and he tells lance Storm there has never ever been more of a chance for him to win a title than right now tonight you have sun forever. You just lost a title match, like just recently.
Speaker 2: I mean, how long has it been since you had like three titles at once. Landstorm has probably been like at least six months. And yeah, it never better better opportunity for you to win gold and for Christian win more gold than tonight has. And Spike as the tag team champions, come on, it's a gimme, it's money in the bank. What the uh? They're gonna be easier to beat here at the Garden than the Knicks And that's easy. Well, Landstorm says, yeah, because America sugs at hockey and he walks away, and christ And says, yeah, they suck at basketball due.
Speaker 1: In the coming coming what.
Speaker 4: Okay, the Knicks as much as the nWo.
Speaker 1: Oh no, the next suck? Oh cool? Okay? Well ww F Slam of the Week brought to you by Final Fantasy ten for the PlayStation two. Stacy No of course not. There's no guns in this one. It's just some fantasy bullshit the guns. Stacy distracts Bubba Ray Dudley by accident with her gravitational pull of her ass and his own cheeks. Dude, that is crazy. The fact that Bubba's like desensitized to his teammates cheeks until right then is like nuts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Stacy has been doing this for a while now. Yeah, Bubba can't help himself, which you know, boom boom.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So Stacy distracts Bubba Ray with her ass and Team three D loses the titles of Spike and Taz. On raw we just watched this episode apparently a month ago.
Speaker 2: We did, and that was when Taz did the heading on Taz pleugs to Bubba and almost killed him on the table. A lot of those Yeah, well that's that's the only one I like you to do.
Speaker 1: Do that one. So yeah, we got a WWF Tag team title match. Taz and Spike Dudley, who were the champions, are defending against Christian and Lance Storm.
Speaker 2: What's their best chance to win?
Speaker 1: Taz has his entrance with the smoking shit still it looks awesome, and then he walks out of the smoke and he's got the jumpsuit on.
Speaker 2: Said, okay, fucking well, all least Christians got the goaded pyro. I mean that's awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, this shit's awesome. Man, Christian is the fucking goat. He's got the fucking little mess shit on. Yeah, he's a little asshole man always looks like a piece of shit. Uh. They hot start here and Spike sends Christian out with Lance Storm super kicking Taz out of the ring too.
Speaker 2: By the way, Michael Cole here says some former WWM superstars are returning for the Royal Romo in ten days, and we'll have some announcements about that forthcoming later to night. God, I was so excited. I can't wait to see who they're talking about.
Speaker 1: So in my mind I thought gold Dust, really thought gold Dust.
Speaker 2: I even wrote here, Wow, I hope it's gold Dust.
Speaker 1: I was like, gold Dust is definitely gonna be in the second I thought, is he a booker t yet? And I don't think he is, so yeah, no he's not. So yeah, he definitely was returning. I was excited.
Speaker 2: Awesome.
Speaker 1: We are told that referee Nick Patrick was stink faced on raw by Rakishi and Jerry Lawler can still smell it.
Speaker 2: This is middle of the match. While he says, ye know what that's not It's not you?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: Lean over here? I smell something, Carl says fucking what? Uh? And Lois says, oh, usually a lot of people think the referee stink, but I still smell that stink face. Nick Patrick got on raw. Holy shit, man, So like our lore about Rakkeishi having the shitty ass when he does stink faces? Is Cannon here?
Speaker 1: In do that?
Speaker 2: I knew.
Speaker 1: I knew it was cannon. I knew it the whole time, Like I knew, I got it from somewhere and like here it was.
Speaker 2: See I didn't I made it off my head. Yeah.
Speaker 1: See that's that's real ship right there. I knew this ship was Cannon. It was. It always has been too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess so.
Speaker 1: I mean it's stunk so bad. I mean that is insane. The next day, yes, and k fame, it's been three or four days. Jerry Lawler can still smell Nick Patrick's ass face. That's crazy.
Speaker 4: It's because he didn't take the tomato bath. You know, you gotta take the Rakishi tomato bass.
Speaker 1: Like a skunk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ass is like a skunk and you have to tomato bath at all. Like he just has pooh particles all over his face a week later.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, you gotta take the tomato bath.
Speaker 1: That's the only way. Wow, Chrispin Wabb must have been fucked from that one he got.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean Wabs was horribly You said he lost teeth in his.
Speaker 1: I mean that's gonna be. I mean like, if we were to make a top five stick faces of all time, that one, the one that happens to night, was probably up there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but this one, yeah, the one tonight, But.
Speaker 4: The been the craziest one I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: The Yeah, the ones gotta be pretty nuts. There's one where I feel like there was like a like something was left in his ass afterwards.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I mean, Like something like a makeup or something.
Speaker 1: Or like a like a like a underwear like a handkerchief or something was stuck in his ass.
Speaker 2: I think I know you're talking about you. That happened once, right, Either it was either him or it was Pat Patterson.
Speaker 1: Wow, William Regal should have punched in between his ass cheeks with the brass nuts and then like got it stuck in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they.
Speaker 5: Lost him again. They got him back and they just stink like ship never kiss uses though. When he does a stink face, the brass nuts steak face.
Speaker 2: Wow, what the hell?
Speaker 1: Yeah, talk coldly ships on something never shipped on anyone before.
Speaker 4: He just starts. Now you've got brass nuts.
Speaker 2: Dropping log the face.
Speaker 1: That's cool.
Speaker 2: Well, Nick, maybe Nick Patrick's just a steaky fucking guy. I mean, maybe this is a Rakishi's fault.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, it definitely is his fault. We know he came from that steaky w C.
Speaker 2: Smells like the n w O. Hopefully not odor New World odor, of course.
Speaker 1: So Spike Dudley hits the head butt. She's here, we get a double hot tag.
Speaker 2: God damn he does he does fucking do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Taz starts cleaning house head norm Taz Plex hits the t bowe tas.
Speaker 2: Plex everyone Yeah.
Speaker 1: Christian then knocks Taz out of the ring, but Spike grabs Christian and goes for the Deadly Dog, but Christian throws him off. Christian goes for the reverse d d T, which was using a lot at the time, but Taz comes back in and locks him in the KA and they end up winning the match.
Speaker 2: Good finish, Yeah, I know, I actually I thought this was a fine match too. Spike and Taz celebrates until those damn Dudley show up and Bubba's wearing a backwards tad for some reason. I don't you do it? Here, they start kicking Taz and Spike's ass. Spike goes for just a normal bulldog in Bubba, which Bubba falls face first before Spike even really does. It's just fucking face plants, uh, Taz two plexes Devon.
Speaker 1: He gets a headed arm tasplex on Devon, which is fucking nuts running attack.
Speaker 2: That's awesome. Spike and Tags both get oithering and leave with the belts. Dude, okay this It wasn't until this point that I, like, I don't know if I knew that Spike Dudley's shirt looked the way that it did here, because they're going up the ramp and I'm like, I'm trying to read it. I said, what the fuck is on his shirt? And I just linked it in the chat. Spike's shirt here is just a bunch of letters very close together. Did try to fit a bunch of like three words on it, but it's just smushed and it says underdeveloped, undernourished, underdog Dudley's gimmick. What they don't feed this guy?
Speaker 4: Yeah, all I could do is underdog at the bottom. That's all I saw when I saw him out there.
Speaker 2: Underdeveloped, He's a fetus.
Speaker 1: I just start a lot.
Speaker 2: Undernourished.
Speaker 4: It's called CPS on whoever his parents.
Speaker 2: Were, the damn Dudley's family, Big Dick.
Speaker 1: A lot of things by issues, dude. At this point, I just like, I don't know why.
Speaker 4: It just hit me now. I'm like, Tas and Spike are the same hide. I didn't even realize that until right now.
Speaker 6: That's why they were. That's why they were putting together together right now. Under nourished, stop feeding though Spike should have wore the jumpsuits.
Speaker 2: Should have worn under nurse. This is on it and the Tas devil.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So what's the who is Spike's dad.
Speaker 4: Big Daddy Dudley or whatever?
Speaker 2: Right, I think it is Big Daddy Dudley. I think you're right.
Speaker 1: Big Daddy had Big Dick.
Speaker 2: Big Daddy had Big Dick Dudley.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he was like the oldest brother.
Speaker 2: Little Spike was just the runt of the litter.
Speaker 1: Okay, whatever that might mean, just underdeveloped, undernourished underdog. Spike, not Cannon, not Cannon, not Cannon. He was just she was not Candy. He's a small little dude. Honestly, he didn't come from nowhere, honestly because like none.
Speaker 2: Of this exists fair enough.
Speaker 1: I don't know what. I don't even know what the Dudley Boys with War is in w w F.
Speaker 2: Where the r They weren't even less, They never explained it.
Speaker 1: He's just here, Yeah, dude, there's gotta be something out there, right, they did they do nothing with these. They brought him and said that's his half brother, like half brothers. And the Spike came in and they said, here's his other dude, here's yeah.
Speaker 4: And they didn't even like, yeah, they love brothers back then. They're like, oh, your brothers, Yeah, your brother That.
Speaker 1: Was the only thing in the tag division, Tony, you had to be.
Speaker 2: Brothers well, and Spiker brought us, yeah, the.
Speaker 1: Same underdeveloped, undernourished dog family put.
Speaker 2: Him in the job suit from an underdog.
Speaker 4: You talk about the law here though, but what about the deadly's then? Where's uh Spike's name? I can't even think of his name was brother.
Speaker 1: No, I don't. There was so much war by these guys, and then they were the same guys in a different company with no war, just like stopped.
Speaker 2: I don't know, you dontand he.
Speaker 1: The litter, that's the lore. Hey, guys, who is your dad?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I don't know?
Speaker 2: What do you care?
Speaker 1: Do you have other brothers?
Speaker 2: We do?
Speaker 1: What are the names? I don't know.
Speaker 2: You gotta watch a company from ten years ago to figure it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like, yeah, that's crazy all right? Even worse, Valvenus will be returning to Rumble, She put, what did you just to me? Fucking God? You got to.
Speaker 4: Package you all right?
Speaker 1: You like my package? And I'm gonna be the Rumble?
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, I mean, like, I don't know how many more weeks I could go watching val Venas and gold Dust every week.
Speaker 1: Man, I know, God does rest my life forever. But this guy you kidding me?
Speaker 2: He's back for the Rumble.
Speaker 1: Yeah, great, congrats you're gonna win too.
Speaker 2: You're telling me val Venus in character the porn star didn't get into this match because he thought he was gonna win the Roubles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like, where did you get these fucking dreams at Grand juror here making your ass higher?
Speaker 2: Is it just a time thing? Like you can just say you're in the rumble no matter what. And they're like, there's just a peck, like a first come, first serve.
Speaker 1: I'm here to declare. I'm declaring you remember when Ram said that what I declare suffering oly Ship. I'll never forget that.
Speaker 2: Dude, No way you. I won't forget because you said it to me.
Speaker 1: Is so funny.
Speaker 2: They showed Colon Lalla a commentary and Cal says, Haha, hello, ladies, Cole is sitting there fucking white wwf turtleneck.
Speaker 1: What what is wrong with you? Because him later it's a setup.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you look like a cute dip. You're a freak.
Speaker 1: So SmackDown is brought to you by Blackhawk Down and Truth and Final Fantasy ten.
Speaker 2: That's fucking awesome, black Hawk Tu, that's fucking I watch.
Speaker 1: So we move on to the inter Continental Championship match. Edge, who is the champion will defend against the Big boss Man.
Speaker 2: That is so fucking weird. That is so weird.
Speaker 4: It's like strange, like.
Speaker 2: It doesn't feel too far removed from the attitude error, but like there's definitely a cutoff point here where like the Big Boss Man and Valvenus and sorry to say, gold Dust probably like probably shouldn't be around here, though at least gold Dust makes it worth the trouble.
Speaker 1: Go Dust is about to be thrown into a fucking meter and electrocute. So good, everything's good. First, Yeah, he's about to funk all this uff gold does changes the goddamn landscape with the World Wrestling Federation.
Speaker 2: You're right, you kind of can point. I'll do a lot of changes in the company's history. And when you point to gold.
Speaker 1: Dust, yeah, he was there for everything.
Speaker 2: Man. I don't know if this reaction to Edge was real or not because it's SmackDown, but it felt genuine, Like that is pretty over here, dude.
Speaker 1: I mean it is deafening, and I don't know if I agree. That's why when I saw it, because because they acknowledged it too, right, yeah right, So I was like, okay, okay, okay, But like I love Edge around this point. Yeah, I definitely think he starts to go like kind of pander around for a while in a few years. But the change to the Radar Superstar was like such a big change for him. Oh my god, it was definitely needed at the time.
Speaker 2: Holy shit. Yeah, I mean I don't like, if he never does that, he probably is fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I genuinely think so, because they were trying so many things that were they turned him and it like wasn't really working and like they were trying to figure that whole way out. Yeah, he had already done everything that like they he kind of hit a ceiling, I think, but then he had sex Man and that changed his life mega sex and had sex gold Dust ran into an electrical box. Okay, that's what it's all about.
Speaker 2: That's what it's all about. Boss Man comes out and the you know, the nameplate comes up on the side and it legit looks like he turns his head and sells it because it's such a He's like, oh and and sells the nameplate as it sweeps in and then he makes the rest of his entries.
Speaker 1: It was very funny, dude. Okay, So yeah, boss Man comes out here and it is weird, and I'm thinking to myself, this show changes quite a bit here very soon. And you're right that, like boss Man and like a lot of guys from that era, like this past like two twenty one ninety nine, type shit. Yeah, they're done here. I mean like SmackDown changes to a youth initiative and like, hey, change the whole fucking show.
Speaker 2: And you're not Yeah and raw it is like you guys.
Speaker 1: Gotta go man. Yeah, yeah, that's the truth too.
Speaker 2: Cole on Commentary says that boss Man is one of Vince's henchmen. Now, there's no way that boss Man's gimmick here is that he still thinks he's in the corporation in two thousand and five.
Speaker 1: I think it is.
Speaker 2: How the fuck is that, dude?
Speaker 1: He looks so lost, it's almost kind of like it's sad. Yeah, it's kind of sad, sad man. Yeah, man, it's kind of rough. So boss Man starts by beeling Edge around and raises his hands a fucking edge.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, he doesn't he does fold don Vito at the end of his match.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, he's like not even making sense.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: This match must have been rough because there was a lot of edit shit in this, so like it must have just been rough. Edge finally gets his comeback going hits a drop kick that sends boss Man into the ropes, ricocheting back into a spinning heel kick. Which was fantastic. That was really cool.
Speaker 2: That was awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when boss Man it was time for boss Man to bump like he is one of the best at it, like he was always a good like take me down heel, you know.
Speaker 2: And he's not like in shitty shape here. I don't think.
Speaker 1: No, he didn't look in like horrible shape or anything. Yeah. Edge hits the edge of Maatic for a two and then boss Man catches him with a spinebuster. Boss Man grabs the night stick and slams it on the steps, but Teddy Long, the ref grabs the night stick as he gets back in the ring, and then Edge hits a spear here that looks like a game when it is lagging. I have never seen some shit like this, dude. It was like he like stalled out. I don't even know how to explain what I was looking at.
Speaker 2: It's very crazy. Look like he like stuttered himself because he didn't know if boss Man was ready or not.
Speaker 1: But he started running at him before he was fully turned.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's right. Yeah, yeah, I guess I also like that. Uh, I mean, it just shows that we're fucking old that you had to say that. Teddy Long was the referee here, because otherwise you would have just sounded probably insane that Teddy Long is he already grabs a night stick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Teddy Long comes out and fool suit and grabs the night stick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was the referee. He yeah, No, that was a weird spirit. It did look cool though, but it.
Speaker 1: Was, dude, it was crazy looking. This is like a one of a kind bump. Yeah, and like a lot of Edge of spears. I feel like we talk about like something crazy happens in the middle of it.
Speaker 2: Or something sadly not the finish though.
Speaker 1: No, boss Man rushes him, Edge sends him into the turnbuckle and he gets the execution on the night stick and retains the title.
Speaker 2: Just before the fucking nightstick thing. By the way, Edge hit the ropes and he got hit with the spine buster. Yeah, boss man, this was I fucking rewound this like four times because I was trying to see if he's what he said. But boss maan legit pops off and goes is going on here? What are you saying?
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, Like I was like, wow, he's like out of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's just he the.
Speaker 1: Spinebuster was like he was out of stamina.
Speaker 2: Yeah he was.
Speaker 1: That sucks, but it does suck because like he had such like a he came back and had such a legendary run as the corporation's big boss man. Yeah so yeah. But William Regal comes on the tron and it looks like he's next up for the air condittle belt at the Royal Rumble Edge.
Speaker 2: His music just stops playing and then you hear the sound of clapping cheeks. Not rakishi, it was actually just a Regal clap in his hands and Regal's faces on the tron and he says, bravo, young man. Now I must octo congratulate. You did your best to destroy my ruggedly handsome face, and a bloody good job you did of it. Three separate surgeries I had to endure. But I wonder if you considered your actions wise, because the blood that flows through my veins is pure English blood. If you bothered to scholar yourself, the English are the most barbaric, statistic, evil, wicked, spiteful bastards that have ever worked that walk this earth. This is like a pretty.
Speaker 1: Good promoy kind of going in on them.
Speaker 2: Probably for a match where like Regal gets pants and they they probably make him wrong. Head first, box would about that? He said, you gamble with the devil, and the devil always wins, and unfortunately for you, Sunshine, the devil has come to collect. I said, wow, this is like a good fucking promo. And then of course a dude, penmen the midget put me over the edge. It says, thanks a lot. Beelzl bob, what the hell are you talking about? If you want something, here's a novel ideal speak English, regal is upset. I said, wow, man, he really put his edge is still in the fucking uh just.
Speaker 4: He is?
Speaker 2: Says you know what I want at the rumble? I want to match for the intercontinent title? And are you man enough? And it says man enough? I said, all held doll, I'm not the one running around stuff and things down my pants.
Speaker 1: I'm not some banilla fucking vanilla midget here. God dude, I'm not I dressed like the rock. Yeah, could just stole everything from the rock.
Speaker 2: God Dad, you talked to him, He says, I guess you'd need those brass knuckles because you definitely don't have a set of brass balls. Yeah, I guess he just has no balls. Ton he's just a man after your challenge, and I hope that big schnozz is fully functioning because you're gonna need it. Smell me totally wreaking I'm awesome, totally.
Speaker 1: He was trying, he was trying to get that to go awesome. Yeah, all dude, do you spell me.
Speaker 2: To smell me?
Speaker 1: So the crowd never got along with the wreaking of awesomeess thing.
Speaker 2: I say, no, dude, I think, uh, if it wasn't for him and coming in this guy's list, it was.
Speaker 1: Just a good catch.
Speaker 4: As they said backstage, you know, you don't need to make a chant out of everything, you sure.
Speaker 2: Like But yeah, I mean like Christian went on to change.
Speaker 4: The Christian evolved so far past this and Edges still do the five second.
Speaker 2: Real thing that he kept his face.
Speaker 1: Well, Christian is I mean just an all time great wrestler. Yeah, I mean legendary, you know. Yeah, And it's actually pretty interesting that, uh you know, you break up people, break up tag teams all the time. Like both guys don't usually end up being superstars. So like Christian Edge kind of being able to be that is pretty cool, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that worked out pretty well. I imagine they definitely didn't expect Christian to amount to show.
Speaker 1: No, Vince was just hoping and begging that, like every time he left the w B, that he just never would work anywhere else, and Christian would just keep gold places and becoming the world keep bringing them back and Bury stop becoming world.
Speaker 2: Champion again again. What the fuck.
Speaker 1: The big gold on his back? Gold Dust is in the Royal rumblest go on, man, let's go controversial. Gold dust huge pop.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I me like, that's fucking awesome, dude, shouts out to gold I think he was just injured. I don't know if he was fire.
Speaker 1: Yes, gold Dust is back.
Speaker 2: He's back, man, he is fucking back and better than ever. You could say that's the big gold when he's returning here. I had to come in on commentary to Annasis, I'll be here later. Don't worry about gold Dust.
Speaker 1: So going back to day's, Lily Garcia is telling Kurt Angle gold dust.
Speaker 3: Is coming back, the big gold one, the Royal rubble.
Speaker 2: God knows gold dust, gold dust funny ship. Lily said, we just saw gold.
Speaker 1: Gold dust.
Speaker 2: Kurt says, gold dust. That's all we need around here? Are more freaks if I wanted to see freaks and weirdos. I just step outside in midtown Manhattan.
Speaker 1: What what? What? What?
Speaker 2: This is the most like good on them for knowing like how to make a match out of this. I thought this was pretty brilliant. Actually, so yeah, Kurt gets wedded to death here, he says, last Monday night, I made a very important major announcement. What that I Kurt Angle will be entering my first ever all rumble? What now? Triple H is still my thunderuse just because he's then you know that's a gloryhound that he is? What? But that didn't get to me?
Speaker 1: This did?
Speaker 2: And he's talking about the what chance of course and the fans of New York City channing what? In between each of my sentences, Kurt is getting pissed. He's pacing around. He crosses his arms over and he says, stop there, that's just rude. I'm gonna let me. I'm gonna let the gold medalist. He says, please don't say what again? What? He's walking away, He's pacing around, he says, cut it the fuck out. This is Austin's fault making up this stupid catch phrase. Got it? Say it again? What you say it again, and I'm challenging Austin to a match, right, I'm his But what what? What? What? They start going crazy on the one chance here. I said, Wow, they had this match in mind, and they said, Kurt, you go make the crowd, make the match. And it worked exactly as planned. And yeah, he says, I'm gonna kick Austin's butt tonight. You got it Austin's mind, and they give him another what and Kurt goes, why why why? I hate this freaking city. Dude, this is fucking awesome. I mean, like this might be the best use of turning the watch chant into something ever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean like this was I mean this crowd. I didn't even know they sold these things or they like foam what things in the crowd? Yeah, yeah, like people are holding up multiple ones at one time. This is fucking insane, double fisting.
Speaker 2: What that stands you?
Speaker 1: So we go backstage. Booker t is walking into the bathroom to brush his teeth. My god, and he smells something heinous in there, and uh, there's somebody farting really really loud.
Speaker 2: So like we knew, we knew what we were watching, but I didn't like I laughed so fucking hard during all of this. This is completely insane. Yeah, Booker T is first of all, that's funny, shure. The Booker T's brushing his teeth in the arena bathroom. I mean that's awesome. Yeah. Booker has a discussion look on his face, and he turns back and he looks at the stalls and he says, damn. He starts to brush his teeth, and all you hear is Booker snaps his head back and says, damn, man, why are you do something with that?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 2: Geez n what's up with that? Now? He's he's walking towards the stall now while he put some water with that or something smells like something caught up in you had died, man, nuclear explosion or what? Ship? Trying to brush my teeth out of here? Geez crazy fucking fart sounds that's.
Speaker 1: Been at the airport.
Speaker 2: He's young.
Speaker 1: No, No, I'm taking ship. Crazy he smashing, slamming on the Hey, that's what happened in school too. You know you're taking ship in the bathrooms, were taking ship. I'm trying to brush my teeth, runs out of the runs out of the bathroom. Come on, guys, he's taking a ship here. Please know you open.
Speaker 4: The door and yells at everybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, somebody's taking a ship. Come in, go ahead and smell the ship. Come on, please please.
Speaker 4: He's from monthly name ship boy.
Speaker 2: You can get take a ship today.
Speaker 3: I'm never taking a ship again ever.
Speaker 1: Making funny. They go and ship right away. Dude, you believe you took a ship. You're weirdough this guy he.
Speaker 2: Checked this out.
Speaker 1: That's kid gets fun into the electical box. Yeah, it's crazy because these are two grown ass men. She's just taking his ship in the bathroom.
Speaker 2: Both at work.
Speaker 1: I will say, Rakes, she taking his ship in the bathroom full gear is crazy.
Speaker 2: Okay, So Rakesh comes out of the stall, the toilet flushes. Rakesh, as James said, comes out of the stall in full gear like boots, knee pads. It doesn't He doesn't even slightly adjust his gear, so it looks like he ships through like the greases of his gear.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's pulls his side takes.
Speaker 2: It's a long small side to the side.
Speaker 1: Is fucking disgusting. Many imagine face it all.
Speaker 4: I imagine you had like a trap door back there somewhere.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean the idea, they're just pulling it real tight and just ship. It was just the nuts, like she goes, bet just gus around. It just gotta cut through like a knife. Talk to him.
Speaker 2: That is fucking disgusting. Man, None of these options are good, man, no matter what, Like this is a shitty ass.
Speaker 1: He just pulls his gear down, probably right. And if you if you are wrestling a ship in full gear, you're an asshole. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean like yeah, we're we're running into the deeper wrong room and we're fucking taking a scene.
Speaker 7: We somebody taking Chris Stange is taking a ship here put Christ.
Speaker 2: Go getting.
Speaker 1: Cristange's making a super dominate, greedy somebody. The box comes out of the bathroom. That must have been crazy.
Speaker 2: Booker looks at him, and Booker for real says, what the hell you doing? And there she says, that's my pre match ritual. Because the pre match ritual shell. You know, I feel sorry for your opponent. You know what, well, you wash up better? Yet, what does he have like deodorant or something? He's like some sprays, He said, Well, you spray some of this on you, man, make you smell real good. For night. You know what I'm saying. By the way, who you got tonight? Key says, you mean me, I'm gonna be backing that ass up on you, and he then turns slaps his big fucking ass and then farts, I'm gonna back that ass up on you and walks Booker. Booker looks fucking horrified, and Jerry Lawler on commentary as Booker t is staring into the mirror looking at himself, Jerry lower says, Oh my gosh, did he dude? Why did he have to slap his esque there? Brother?
Speaker 1: You got you gotta give it to the World Resident Federation because they went so long with this dude with the fattest ass ever without making him ship his jars and rub in somebody's eyes.
Speaker 2: Be like, good for them, man.
Speaker 1: He's been here for a long time.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, man, as funny as I as good at the time I just had here. You have to watch this segment.
Speaker 4: It's hilarious.
Speaker 1: It sounds like somebody's on a discord soundboard or something.
Speaker 2: You would have that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean yeah, yeah, I mean that's why I guess you should have came out doing all. It's like, oh, I just said a bunch of burritos.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna kick imagine ship Yeah.
Speaker 2: Man, So like books like Booker, g has to wrestle this guy man big shitty ass and gear.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's definitely wrestler's court for him. You can't just ship in your jars and then you wrestle somebody like Undertakers definitely have something to say about that.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: He put him up to it. He said, you gotta do this.
Speaker 2: Yeah. If you don't do this, we're gonnas then, dude.
Speaker 4: This is different to his punish it for not getting Big Boss Man over. You gotta wrestle.
Speaker 1: Shitty So w w f Overdrive of the Knights, fraud by Greyhound.
Speaker 2: Dog and.
Speaker 1: Dog blowing up. Yeah, man, funk this dog rv D beats Test with the frog splash.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he had the fucking Van daminator and beat Test. But Test has immunity, so he.
Speaker 1: Can just flash my mindset.
Speaker 2: I think he did both. Everybody probably did all of it.
Speaker 1: So we have Chris Jericho and Test. Chris Jericho is the unisputed champion. I want to make sure we get that right out the way. Chris Jericho and Test versus rock band Damn and the Rock Test is on the way out. He's always up.
Speaker 4: Next Test is he's the next big thing.
Speaker 1: I mean like he's ironclad or something.
Speaker 4: He's immunity, He's got a community from the invasion.
Speaker 2: Cole says that this match has implications for the Roll Rumble. I was very confused at this until I realized it was going Rock at the Bad Review. I said, what the fuck does that mean? Like this tag match is gonna wins the Rubble.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is an insane fucking tag match. Like Jericho is not only the w w F champion, he's the w c W champ. He's the double champ of the same night, double champ of the two biggest companies of all time. Your team with Test tonight you think Steve Austin Wood. So yeah, Rock is facing Jericho at the Rumble, uh for the title and they get this match started here and it gets some time man. And to be completely honest, I was very happy with this match.
Speaker 2: I thought it match a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pretty good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like this match a lot. RVD has a shiner. I don't know what he got that from.
Speaker 1: But everyone on this show does currently this era, isn't it, Like, Yeah, everyone's getting sucked up.
Speaker 2: Rock coming out without a title in this era felt weird, like he felt naked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you're right. Did he have the undisputed title at one point, like the like the actual unisputed title, not.
Speaker 2: The double A belts Rock beats him for it.
Speaker 1: Right, that's that's cursed. I seen him with the undisputed title.
Speaker 2: That is fucking weird.
Speaker 1: So, uh, Jericho immediately tags out to test here when he comes face to face with the Rock. I do feel like, for some reason, I feel like this era of like SmackDown was like full of rock tag matches at the one hour mark. I feel like anytime we watched like something from this era, it's like, sure a rock tag at the one hour mark because it like keeps people there.
Speaker 2: You know that's fair.
Speaker 1: So Jericho comes in and starts kicking Rock's ass, test runs it Rock, and he goes for a Samoan drop. He hits it, but it kind of turns into like a sidewalk slam or like a pain thriller.
Speaker 2: Okay, I would wow, dude, Yeah, in sync, I wrote Rock hits a fucked up samoe and drop or some ship looked like a pain thriller.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean like, yeah, that was pretty crazy looking.
Speaker 2: What did Test think it was gonna be something else? Like what happened there?
Speaker 1: Just a big dude. Probably, Yeah, that's difficult. RVD gets the hot tag, hits a spinning heel kick and a step over kick on Test. Jericho runs in. It eats a spinning kick and a rolling thunder.
Speaker 2: What a great movie. The fucking rolling thunder is.
Speaker 1: All of rvd's shit is awesome.
Speaker 2: All of it could have been finishers, like rolling thunder could have been someone's move like that.
Speaker 1: They win with yeah, you're right, but he just had so many better moves it was like, okay, yeah. So Test eats another jumping spin kick and RVD goes up for the frog splash, but Jericho gets up. So what RVD ends up doing is Test is laying down Jericho's standing up. RVD does a flipping sent on overtest onto Jericho.
Speaker 2: That was awesome, man, I was like, that was one of the most impressive things I've ever seen. He cleared tests to wipe out Jericho.
Speaker 1: So Test goes for the test bomb, but RVD rolls through into a sunset flip for a close two. Jericho takes RVD to the outside and hits a gordbuster on the announced table that was fucked up, and they say on commentary, gold dust his back.
Speaker 2: Can you believe it?
Speaker 1: No? I cannot.
Speaker 2: Personally, I can't sit.
Speaker 1: So Rock comes in and starts beating this motherfucker's ass. Rock hets Test off the apron hits a rock bottom on Jericho, but Test breaks it up and ends up closelining the Rock. Jericho comes in and hits Rock with the belt RV. He comes off the top with a karate kick and then fucking Mike Awesome dives to the outside on Test.
Speaker 2: He what a crazy looking dive, Mike assome dive, by the way, tremendous way to put that. I wrote, take her dive. You're more rare your dive too, Yeah right.
Speaker 4: I think he wanted to flip, but he just like didn't commit to it, so he's like, whatever.
Speaker 2: Even enough room?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I thought that was awesome. I thought that. I thought the dive he did was fantastic. I had never seen him do that. Ship that was like a very rare RVD moment. Collect this why you can So Test runs out through the crowd and RVD chases him away, leaving Rock and Jericho in the match.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what the fuck was that? Why? He just he can leave?
Speaker 1: He just fucking Mike all someome times out here.
Speaker 2: Don't do don't make them know Mike moves, they're gonna fire me.
Speaker 1: Mike Awesome can still get hired again right now. Yeah, So Rock and Jericho are down in the middle of the ring. I'm thinking in my head they're going to a fuck finish here, right, Yes, they don't. So Jericho crawls over to pin him for it two. Jericho pushes the reft, the ref pushes him back. Rock ends up punching him because of it, but Jericho gets up and hits the Bulldog, goes for the Lion Salt, but Rock gets his knees up. Rock hits the Spinebuster and then the spine Line, and then Jericho then's just tapping out.
Speaker 2: Immediately taps out like not even like a struggle.
Speaker 1: He's done. That's the n his speech of champ.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what does that mean? For this means that the Rock is better? Motherfucker.
Speaker 1: I love the way they frame it later on, Yeah, you want to night, But what the that means? A time match? They shut up?
Speaker 2: Coach. Yeah, I was super surprised by that. But no, I actually thought this was like a very fun match.
Speaker 1: I enjoyed it a lot. Yeah, the way they put it together was very smart. Test not Test. No, that he's like a heel in knowing that like rvd's got all the cool shit and kind of letting RVD kind of flecks out all the ship there was super smart and made the match a lot better. You know, some guys can be real selfish about that, but Tess never really had a problem.
Speaker 2: So RVD super fucking over still like he's like, and he's getting more and more over every week. Everyone loves this fucking dude. Triple H is back.
Speaker 1: Who the guy with the machine?
Speaker 2: No, Rvidy comes out to a rock as ovation. Everyone's like, wow, I can't wait to see, like how far RVD goes in this because like he should get a push. He takes a pedigree and then gets like thrown out like sixty seconds later. Yeah, Rvedy was getting shipped over on like Austin Rock like all the top guys. He was getting in that slot. Triple H comes back and immediately says, fuck that ship, dude, No way.
Speaker 1: Triple H comes back and says, what if I kicker was asking leave malay in for two days straight. Okay, yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 2: One if the entire builds of the rumble is I win and then I win at the rumble. Oh that's a good idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, we got that down right here, dude. Yeah, because RVD was like one of my favorites at the time, and I was like, dude, because he was just the coolest fucking dude ever. Him and Jericho were two of my favorites at the time. On his view to Champion, Jericho is like I don't know, like something about that just super resonated with me as a kid. I was like, this is the coolest guy ever.
Speaker 2: Which is because like in the back they probably thought the complete opposite. They said, well fuck this fucking dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were begging for him to fail. Yeah right, Like yeah, totally. So we got a Jim Ross sit down interview here. Jr. Is here to talk with mister MacMahon about his upcoming match with Rick Flair.
Speaker 2: So I will say this is a long interview. At least it felt long. I wrote down all of it. I will not be talking about all of it because it's fucking nothing.
Speaker 1: This is it's just him trying to sell the match.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just kind of putting over like that they should be booing him. I mean that's really what it felt like. Yeah, sure, j says, mister McMahon, we're here to talk about and Vince immediately cuts him off with his hang on, I don't want you to be uptight. I want to relax. I want you to ask me anything you want to ask me, and Jeff says, well, that's very nice. Shod note. Triple H returned on raw. What are your thoughts on the reception your son in law received? And Vince says it was overwhelming and Jess said, well, I think that would cause some major problems for you. Vince says, in what respect and Jess says, well, he says a lot a lot of wells. Well, Triple H is married to your daughter, Stephanie.
Speaker 1: Super cond Jr. Is super condesce this, which is very funny.
Speaker 2: But I guess to be fair, they did bring up that like I think recently Jr. Was forced to kiss Vince's ass.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, he hates yeah, yeah she personally, I think Riclair should kick your ashile her stadium. But you know, you can tell your side of the story, or you can tell it walking.
Speaker 2: Don't care, bitch, He said, Triple Ah is married to your daughter, Stephanie. You know your daughter Stephanie. You and Stephanie are certainly as strange as we speak, and I would think there would be some animosity there between you and Triple H. And Vince says, I'm not going to discuss my personal life here to night, so keep the subject.
Speaker 1: You know what, we on my real son and he's gonna win. And RVD fuck you?
Speaker 2: Oh what that chunds like a fucking horror. Maybe should book RVD. Don't you think you should put RVD up and maybe fire test while you're at I mean, we can agree on some things here, I guess. Yeah. They go back and forth talking about the World Rumble and Vince's actions. So, for those that missed it on Raw, Vince stressed up as Ric Flair flight came out and fucking game the business. Then Vince hit him in the head with a steel pipe and busted him open crazy style, which was a receipt for Flair randomly running out on SmackDown UH and running at Vince who was at ringside and running and punching him in the eye as hard as hey shoe black guy would.
Speaker 1: My favorite part about that is he gets punched the eye superstyle, like super black guy here. Yes, and then he you know, he does this ship with Flair on raw and it comes back and j R. Says, so do you want to explain to unprovoked attack?
Speaker 2: Says, I'm provoked. Hem he's November nineteen. It was one of the worst days of my life. Flair illegally bought my rotten son stock and my even more rotten daughter stock. What the fuck? And yeah, he just again just runs down Flair the whole time, says he hopes that Flair's family is at the pay per view so he can kick the ship out of him in front of his family and all of his kids. And Vince says, he's ready. Uh. And he's the kind of guy that when you know him a little bit, you you find out you don't know a damn thing about them. And he is a risk taker, and he gets horny when he beats people up.
Speaker 1: Okay, Sean, that's not what I watched. Fuck, it really turned on when I destroy lives.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can see I've been here. Yeah, I mean really, I hope Rick Flair just pulls a gun on you this under.
Speaker 1: Time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's like j R. Is pretty much trying to tell Vince dude, I mean, like, how do you think you're gonna win thish?
Speaker 1: What do you think dude?
Speaker 2: But yeah, Vince just says, you know, he's gonna get his hand raising victory and he's and Flair will beg him to buy a stock back and he says, good job. I've I've interviewed, I've enjoyed this interview. Thank you. Please keep your fingers off.
Speaker 1: You made me sick. All.
Speaker 2: I hope you get hit by the SmackDown.
Speaker 1: Fished Anyways, Booker t might not like what comes next. Will he peer into the big bad buns of.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I guess we'll see.
Speaker 2: That's keeping me too, did James. I'm not fucking switch of channels comercials up next. I want to see if he peers at the big bad buds of Rakishi.
Speaker 1: Mister Perfect will be in the Royal Rumble. This is his return to the w W E I believe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, I like looking back at it like that was pretty uh fucking crazy, even crazier because that is x w F s K head in the middle of that, and he just goes to the rumble and what.
Speaker 1: He said, no way, yeah, let's go ahead and shut all this down.
Speaker 2: Fuck that. Yeah, well, karn Headick doesn't want to wrestle buff Baguan Vampiro for the next fucking four years. That sucks.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I believe he left w B on pretty shitty terms when he went to w c W. I think he liked I think he like ghost Advance.
Speaker 4: Or something and just yeah, that sounds like everybody for Yeah, so like.
Speaker 1: Him coming back was like a legit surprise because like people just thought, oh, well, you know, this guy's fuck fuck this relationship to ship. But uh, yeah he does. He does. He looks pretty much the same wrestles Austin. That sounds right. Yeah, it's not like he does a ton, but yeah, they have him faced some guys like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because he does that. He's there for a bit, he's gone by like let's see here, he's gone by like may because of of course the plane ride from hell. Uh. And then he goes to TNA.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: He wrestles a couple of times there, and he wrestled his last match on January eighth O three defeating David Flair in an axe handle on a pole match.
Speaker 1: Ah, okay, accidentally, of course, and I guess anyone can use it.
Speaker 2: He passed away after that.
Speaker 1: I believe rest in peace, mister perfect dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean he was fucking awesome man. Yeah. Like uh and he the mister perfect single it legendary and he kept that forever he did. Yeah, except when he wore the overalls for the West.
Speaker 1: And in the x WF he had buff bag.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's awesome. Man.
Speaker 1: O Kerti versus Rakish is up next. Oh my, and Rakish makes his entrance and immediately Jerry Lawler goes, what's that smell? Smells like so much the biggest ship this guy's it must stink like ship that's already all night.
Speaker 2: How is that possible?
Speaker 1: Rakeshi's walking around stinking this fucking hold place up. MSG.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's sixteen thousand people here and they can all smell Rakeshi's ass shitty style.
Speaker 1: I didn't even think of that until right fucking now. This is one of the most iconic American venues in the history of combat sports. Ship shit all in this place and he smelled it all night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, they smelled on Nick Patrick's face from Monday, so like he had a shitty ass on Raw too, and it's permeated since Raw to SmackDown.
Speaker 1: It's been festering more, it's been growing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Booker t comes out looks horrified. Cole says, I hope for booker t sake that Rakeishi did indeed squeeze the sharman earlier tonight, and Lawler says, at last he washed his hands, did me? I mean that might have been the crossest thing I could. I can smell it out here anyway, roll Ram was brought to you Fox fantasy ted.
Speaker 1: Yeah, guys, we got a big show coming up. We're a massa square guarding up here.
Speaker 2: It's like the second biggest show the year or whatever.
Speaker 1: So Booker is the heel in this match. Kshi is the baby face who was trying to ship on his face.
Speaker 2: We like the big feed shitty assman.
Speaker 1: That ship is steaky.
Speaker 2: Was like, fuck that ship here.
Speaker 1: So they they go to start the batch here, fucking Rakeshi bags him over the corner and Booker starts freaking out. He fucking I pokes him get away from me.
Speaker 2: Rakishi ducks a line. Booker Sunset flips him, and Rakkeishi of course stops and starts smacking his big, fat and shitty ass, and Booker powders immediately from it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he goes for the moresh drop Booker gets out the way.
Speaker 2: Dude. Yeah, I mean like I'm it would I'm I'm actually shocked that they didn't say you should put a melted candy bar in your ass.
Speaker 1: You know, man, I'm sure that was on the sheet a hundred times. What if like what if like we stuck something in your ass and then when you stink face him, it fell out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like ship goes out of your ass on his face that someone said, hey, man, just book anybody the world champion here the gold dust will eat it, my tech gold dust. I got something better for him, suit.
Speaker 1: I did so, uh, Cole says, holy ship. All right. So Cole says, you don't even need to be near Ricky. She just smell his ass.
Speaker 2: Oh my big fat, shiitty there boy.
Speaker 4: This is this is the baby face by the way he sticks like ship. He spells so bad.
Speaker 2: He's a heel on dp W. We're making fun of him. Crazy, Holy fu man.
Speaker 1: All right, So she hit to Samoa and drop. It's a double line and a belly to belly. Booker hits a Harlem sidekick into the axe kick.
Speaker 2: They're putting the cameras like right up Forkes's ass.
Speaker 1: Ever, Yeah, well that's his gimmick. Boys, so.
Speaker 2: Disappointed.
Speaker 1: Yeah where was all the ship?
Speaker 2: I guess? Yeah, well so from what I understand, just dugg.
Speaker 1: He just went through like a goddamn sword. Got those clean ships? You know? Not he wipe?
Speaker 2: No, those are.
Speaker 4: It just slices half.
Speaker 1: Square garden. Legends are legends are made in this building.
Speaker 2: Put My entire house does not have ghost wipes.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, huge, real clean.
Speaker 2: You know, this guy sounds like ship tony.
Speaker 1: So Rakesh hits us some eye kick and Booker falls into the corner. Oh no, Rakeishi bags that ass up, pulls his gear all the way up his ass.
Speaker 2: It gets lost like he has no gear left. It is just fat shitty cheeks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, people pay a lot of money for this ship, and but Booker's about to eat this ship for free. Rake, she bags his fucking stinking.
Speaker 2: Ass of eyes.
Speaker 1: Go a dude, This is a legendary stink face. Top five of all time. Rakish Big stinking, smelly ship filled ass the book.
Speaker 2: He lodges that ship into Booker T's mouth, and Booker T's face disappeared. Lawler on commentary is.
Speaker 1: Going, Terry Lawler doing the noises nuts. He's one. We make a lot of jokes about Rikishi shipting on dudes, but that was the whole thing here. I just want to make sure everyone is standing here for this is what the show wanted you to know. Ship his drawers and then ship in Booker's face and he's the baby face.
Speaker 4: This is a good guy.
Speaker 1: This is not a joke. There's no other way to explain this. This is what happens Square Garden. Booker T then goes to ringside. He starts gagging.
Speaker 2: They SloMo replay the stinkface by the way in between this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Cole is like, oh my god, look at Booker d look at Booker T.
Speaker 2: Look at your ship face.
Speaker 1: And Booker T then looks at Michael Cole and he fucking vomits all over Michael Cole's white turtleneck sweater.
Speaker 2: Projectile vomiting not only all over coal, it explodes into the front row behind him and like all over people. Yeah, ah, dude, Jerry Lawler is laughing at Coal. Cole is dry heaving.
Speaker 1: You got pup. This is massive square garden. God, damn it, damn it.
Speaker 2: And it's like and it's it's a fever dream from the stinkface to like the end of this, dude, this is fucked, not even.
Speaker 1: Making anything up. Kisish his pads, Ship in Booker's mouth and then Booker throw up all.
Speaker 2: And then where Michael Cole is leaving the announcer, he has to go to the bag because he has vomit all over him. Booker t is now gone, referee also gone. Rakishi is now in the middle of the ring with hat and he's dancing.
Speaker 1: The match disappears.
Speaker 2: You look.
Speaker 1: The music, it gets, it gets even better.
Speaker 2: Ship in his ass, shto Bert's face cold, that's vomito. You look flat.
Speaker 1: Is so funny. He walks fine, Michael Cole walks by, and you just get a hit of the ring and I see standing there with the head.
Speaker 2: He's dancing to the music. They replay from multiple camera angles, slow mo style, Bookert throwing up all over Coal. Now we're back in the ring, Rakishi still dancing. Now there's Pyro going off in all four Dan.
Speaker 1: After we got all shitty in the face. Oh my god, shot he would after like a count out right or whatever. The dichotomy of Booker throwing up after getting a stinky ass and then him walking by to go backstage and seeing Rikishi with the head it instantly cuts to him dancing is the funniest fucking thing I've ever seen in my life. That's what he said. Wow, this is the funniest segment I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: It was insane, Like the fucking stick face and Baba is funny enough. The match not ending at Rakishi is now, that's so fucking funny, man.
Speaker 1: I couldn't believe people don't remember that. That is a very legendary part of It's a man yeah, oh man, yeah.
Speaker 2: Fucking believable.
Speaker 1: Man, Like this is like a fever dream.
Speaker 2: You have to see it, legit, Tony. It's fucking insane, Like this is like on the show, and this is something. This is a story that they told throughout this episode.
Speaker 1: Oh they did.
Speaker 4: They built to it and everything they had to payoff and dance and everything. And then Sting saw this and said, there's no fucking.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So Jim Ross has now joined Waller ringside because Michael Cole has been vomited on, and j R. Schmash like Granny had to shower belches. There's a piece of corn.
Speaker 2: Now you you want to look at this again? And they show it again.
Speaker 1: Holy fu man, we go backstage. Booker T is now in the bathroom and he's washing his mouth out in the sake.
Speaker 2: He's driving into the sink and I'm like, wow, what the hell else could happen here? Fucking God damn it. It's d DP DDP with no mustache.
Speaker 1: This is the craziest looking dude ever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, what's wrong?
Speaker 1: The only thing I can think of when I see this dude is the melting face gift of d DP.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, the tri moon gift. Yeah right.
Speaker 1: That shit is so fucking funny, man.
Speaker 2: It's nuts. So DDP walks in the bathroom, big shit eating grin on his face, no pun intended, and DDP says hey, Booker, and Booker says, what the hell you want man, and d says you need to know that you received the steak face from Bikishi. Isn't a bad thing? Book He says, what the hell are you talking about? Deevie says, well, it's okay. It's a really bad thing, bad, bad, bad, bad, horrible, disgusting, despicable. But at least it didn't happen to me D d V. And that's a good thing. Go get a book. Then he leaves. A booker is just discussed that he's driving in the sink again. This is this is unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Man, Godfather is in the Royal Rumble.
Speaker 2: Oh nice.
Speaker 1: I feel like he's one of the guys that returns for anything and everything.
Speaker 2: Ever him and gold Dust.
Speaker 1: Gold Dust is always there lurking, waiting for a tag team run. That'll go.
Speaker 2: Well, he's done his job. He's done his fucking job.
Speaker 1: Uh we go backstage. Coach asks Rock if he can beat Jericho at the Rumble because tonight was just a tag team match.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it's coach. He stops him. The hallway coaches Rock, Rock, excuse me, first of all, big one night, but can you defeat Jericho one on one? And Rock looks him he says, shut your mouth coat.
Speaker 1: This is.
Speaker 2: I don't even know where he was going here. I guess he just needed a segue out. So that's not the question. The fact of the matter is that the Rock has walk in New York City for five days straight, and so has not said finally the Rock has come back to New York City. Chris Jeracob and I on The Rock Show smacked Down, You got your ass whooped by the Rock and come the Royal Rumble two thousand and two. That threw me off so bad when the Rock said the year of the Rumble, I don't know if anyone ever does that.
Speaker 1: I think they're told not to use time in this does.
Speaker 2: What he wants. You call yourself a living legend, you call yourself larger than life, but the fact of the matter is you know nothing about large. You see, the Rock has something that's large. Smiles smiles, and he's like smiling. The whole rest of the Rock has something that's enormous. The Rock has something that's huge. Then the Rock is a coach, is like giggling, and look he's looking dowt it Rocks dig and turns and stares, daggers through him, and Rock says, what in the blue hell are you smiling? You sick freaking your eyes stay locked on the rock. What the Rock was referring to is his size fourteen boot, which this is like I don't know. This is an underrated rock promiliar. The Rock is referring to his size fourteen boot, which means Chris Jericho the Rock is gonna take his size fourteen boot and shove it straight up, pull it it back out, shove it straight up, pull it back out, shake it off, rub it all over coach his face because he likes it. He's gonna take a big step back, sidways and shut it straight up, your candy ass. He pantomimes rubbing shit.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I could have been like if I was in that position. I don't know if I could give up ribbing everybody every week and getting paid in the midst amount of money to go do movies. I'll be honest, this is way too much fun right now.
Speaker 2: This is the fun. Like, dude, I'm gonna rub it on Coach's face. He yeah, dude, that is so fucking funny. And he says, Chris Jericho, the countdown is on, Dick tuck, Dick duck, and he does, uh, if you smell what the Rock? Whoa? This is SmackDown. This is the Rock Show, New York City, have got some what the rock is cooking? I mean, this is a This is a fucking unbelievably overman.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, unbelievable.
Speaker 2: He could do no wrong in the eyes of these people. He's the goat man. Like, yeah, this dude, the stuff with him and Coach is always uh something to look forward to.
Speaker 1: Toe So the main event of the evening, stone Cold versus Kurt angle.
Speaker 2: That's I mean, that's a pretty big fucking match.
Speaker 1: You know what's weird here, Steve Austin wasn't on this show at all until right now.
Speaker 4: No, he wasn't.
Speaker 2: That is fucking weird. I guess I'm so thrown off by everything else that's been on this show that like that didn't come to my mind. Deborah was on this show and not Stone Cold.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like he wasn't even like referenced in anything really outside of the two segments.
Speaker 4: We don't get the stone Colder rush to the building shot that they always do with Stone Cold. He always is walking with his bag into the arena.
Speaker 1: Stone holds here got a mafic card angle there, and I didn't do that. Yeah, you're right, Yeah, they kind of stopped doing that. Maybe like they just realized that doesn't like keep people watching anymore. So this place goes insane for Steve Austin.
Speaker 2: I love this vest by the way, the dazzled gold with the alcohol fueled that's awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, double knee braces clean ass, by the way on this guy, this is the goat. Yeah. So Kurt and stone Cold pace around for his second. When they get in the ring, stone Cold gives Kurt the middle finger, and then Earl says, hey, come on, man, like, let's not do that, and then stone Could gives him the middle finger too.
Speaker 2: That is god damn. I mean, like this is my How is he not everyone's favorite forever?
Speaker 1: The what chants are insane?
Speaker 2: It's nuts, dude. It's like you, there's nothing that they can do to stop them, and like I guess at the time, it probably was like still fun. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So stone Cold gives Kurt a mean shoulder tackle here, he kicks his ass this whole match. Yeah, they sort of like an Angle starts giving it back to They started kicking each other's ass like crazy.
Speaker 2: Here. That was like the chops get personally here at some point here.
Speaker 1: I was super impressed with how stiff they worked. Here, Austin starts targeting the leg of Kurt angle Uh and card Angle gets away at Austin's smiling at him, and Kredengle's like, what the fuck do you.
Speaker 2: Do that for? You trying to pull me up?
Speaker 1: Pieces? And now they are a chance? That are what an angle? So they're like split.
Speaker 2: I think it's angle sucks.
Speaker 1: I thought it was what an angle? Like it was splitting the chance.
Speaker 2: No, I think it's yeah, I can because it's fucking garbled together like so many people. Yeah, there's so but I think it's angle sucks.
Speaker 1: What okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I was like, wow, they must really be in a Kurt too. So Austin throws Kurt to the outside and chops the fucking shit out of him.
Speaker 2: Man, he lights him up. I don't know if I've seen Austin chop somebody like this.
Speaker 1: He's beating this dude like he os some money he is, He's kicking. So Kurt ends up firing back with some hard chops of his own. Austin then starts throwing Kurt's shoulder into the post on the outside and then throws him into the steps.
Speaker 2: He's just a beating shit of his shoulder. He was working his leg and I was working his shoulder. What do you doing?
Speaker 1: I don't think because they knew they had to run in or whatever. I don't think they called shit in this match. I think they were just kind of working, especially because Kurt goes to the International about five hundred times in a row, right, Yeah, so I think they were just calling shit in the ring and just working stuff, which is awesome, by the way. I want to make sure everyone gets that. Yeah, like we think that's awesome. So, yeah, they get back in. Kurt hits a kitchen sink to take back over. Kurt just starts kicking Austin on the ground and giving him some shoulders in the corner. Austin and then spears him out of the corner and starts beating the shit out of him.
Speaker 2: Dude, brutal spear. Like that was a good fucking spear.
Speaker 1: It was. Yeah, he said, yeah, we're gonna take this back down. But Kurt hits kurk hits a belly to belly here h And when Kurt grabs him for the belly to belly on this it's like a fucking command grab. Like he grabs him as like I was like, oh wow, that's on anmally. Yeah, it's just the way he latches on man, It's just like just little things like that, like the way he latches on, makes that move seem like he's gonna kill him, like for real.
Speaker 2: And it always looks good the overhead belly to belly like and it's not something like many dudes like, not many dudes are throwing Austin around like that.
Speaker 1: No, no, especially on this next part here, like the way they're throwing each other around. I was super impressed by how this went. That's why I think they were just calling shit, you know, yeah, you're right. So they go back to the International, Austin cuts it off for the hot shot in a clothes line. They do the International like two or three times here.
Speaker 2: I was just finishing.
Speaker 1: WW I like to move a lot.
Speaker 2: I did do so.
Speaker 1: Austin ge Kurt a German suplex.
Speaker 2: This is so cursed, it is. It definitely was I'm gonna I'm German me to you, dude. These are crazy looking Germans, not only German. He holds on and does he does the two of them. Yeah, he gets to two.
Speaker 1: He goes through the third, Kurk counters and then Kurt gives Austin the Germans. He gets two, and I was like, wow, man. That was like curse as Ship. That was like a really just crazy segment right there.
Speaker 2: It was weird shit, And I liked how Austin got out of it because Austin usually you throw like an elbow to the head. Austin is throwing elbows to Kurt's shitty shoulder that he fucked up to get out of the Germans.
Speaker 1: So then Kurt just mule kicks Austin in the nuts that he gets Kurt angle, then hits a Kobashi moon saw.
Speaker 2: Low blow and like he starts climbing up and everyone like even the commentators are like, oh shit, they're crazy, and yeah, moon salt looked awesome. Austin kicks out of two point nine. I was like, wow, this is sweet.
Speaker 1: So Kurt gets the ankle lock in, but Steve Austin rolls through into a pin for it too. Kurt goes for the Olympic Slam, but Steve Austin hits the stunner. Uh and then all of a sudden, Kane's Pyro goes off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Austin's leg is fucked up so he couldn't get to the pin and then Pyro goes off. Here comes Kane.
Speaker 1: I'm like what the commenters, what the hell is he doing here? What?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What the hell is Yes? I know it's Kane, but why is he coming to the ring.
Speaker 1: This doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 2: And Kane gets in the ring, goozles Austin and chokes Ln's and I said, Hey, what the fuck what are you doing?
Speaker 1: I love the way this happened, like Kurt, Like Kane comes to the ring and Kurt punches Austin, so Kine's standing there and Austin turns around and starts kicking Kurt's as he turns back around. In the case, Yeah, the choke slam was good too.
Speaker 2: He nails it with the choke slam. Kurt is up and he's laughing. He gives Kan the thumbs up because he thinks he's on his side, and he stops all of sudden again, Kirk goes whoa, and then Kane goozles Kurt and choke slams him too, and then Kane does his pyro into wy that's good, we should do that sometimes.
Speaker 1: Big show fucking sprints down here and jumps up one d on the apron comes in here. Caine and Bigs are popping off fucking crazy, and I said.
Speaker 2: Wha ship. They're goozling each other.
Speaker 1: I said, what the coary is like, what the hell? What is what is happening? What?
Speaker 2: They legit are confused and they're like, it's just.
Speaker 1: Like a legit. These guys aren't duding what's going on.
Speaker 2: It's just like showing to do it. The rumble arn't think it might be.
Speaker 1: It is so fucking funny why this is actually happening. So Kane goozles Big Show, Big Show goozles Cane. Big Show overpowers Kane and hits the show stopper, and then they're reasons for this time to.
Speaker 2: Play the game. Oh my god, Triple H, who we have not seen all night, is here and he's in a Triple H tank top and he looks fucking.
Speaker 1: Huge man forty jacket tech dimimed out, are you serious two nights in a row had this guy come out the same way? A MSG.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he is juicy as fuck. Man, He is so juicy, He's huge, dude. And he gets in the ring and he faces off a Big Show. He rushes Big Show.
Speaker 1: This shot, by the way comes down, the camera shot is is wide out. The arena is packed. They're losing it.
Speaker 2: Too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're going nuts. Big Show is standing in the middle, not moving, looking at the ramp and it's just such a cool shot right.
Speaker 2: There, and they take a minute there like they don't immediately very Big Show but like you know, going uh. Triple H rushes Big Show in the ring. Big Show gouzles him. Triple H sun full on just kicks Big Show in the balls.
Speaker 1: He's good, he's it.
Speaker 2: Don't down, Yeah, he doesn't go down. Triple and tries to hit him on a clothes line. Big Show doesn't go down. He punches him. Big Show no sells it. Well, I guess another kick to the balls. Big Show doubles over and then Triple h hits him with a great pedigree. I was surprised at how good this pedigree looked on the Big Show.
Speaker 1: That's it was funny as hell. He gets the pedigree and his JR. Says can he wait? Can he?
Speaker 2: Can he do it? It's just something to do wrong. The crown goes fucking crazy for him, ripping his shirt off and he's fucking posing and then we see a it's a wide shot and I didn't know he was there until I saw him on the Big Mini trons, but it's Undertaker's face on. Both of us said, he's just looking at his yard. Yeah, Triple H is standing Undertaker's yard. Und Taker's there in a jacket and a bandana, and it's them two staring down. Then the show ends with Jared saying, oh.
Speaker 1: My god, what a royal? What the hell are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Shut the fucking I'm so confused.
Speaker 1: What dude who called this Triple A ripping his shirt off and then walking by and Caine is laid out like Peter Griffin and fucking big just there and Undertakers looking in the ring right now.
Speaker 2: Man, this is nuts. Man, The Triple hs propaganda for this ro roll rumble, build that Triple H wins.
Speaker 1: What if I came in two nights a row and everybody's asking, we'll wait to the baby all one?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that sounds great.
Speaker 2: Main event Mania over anything else. Don't worry about anything else on this fucking card. Fuck you, Ogan Rock, get all the way, rv D. Yeah, gold Dust, come here, I got something for you. This was a fun fucking show. Though I enjoyed it.
Speaker 1: I enjoyed my this is good.
Speaker 2: This was I mean crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm a big fucking mark for this SmackDown era. Like, I know it's not the SmackDown six stuff yet, but I don't know something about this.
Speaker 4: Ara's a lot of star power. The star power was there.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a charm to like it. And I think, you know if I feel like every time we watch the smack time from this era, it always ends in a fucking multi man running schmas. Everyone has to finish. Yeah, that probably is coming soon. Probably the next fucking SmackDown where everyone runs. Yeah, what does that mean? What is just a.
Speaker 1: Judge?
Speaker 2: That is the don't even a SmackDown for January tenth, two thousand and two, And that is our show. Thank you for joining us, everybody. Make sure to check us out on patroon Patreon dot com slash Deadlock up where you can find many many more ass and ship and fart jokes. It is not stinky over there.
Speaker 1: It's very good.
Speaker 2: Sometimes stink because Tody's there, it's still a good time. Also check out Deadlock Pro Wrestling. That's our real wrestling company. Deepen It Be Carolina Classic premieres this Saturday. Don't miss it. Sign up right now Deepen to be on demand dot com. Check out our entire catalog. It's all on dp, be on demand, dot com. Also, Carolina Classic from last year up for free right now on YouTube. Just search Deadlock Pro on YouTube and we will see you next week for another edition of the Deadlock Pod Pass Stop