Speaker 1: The Double Wide, which is a very eclectic place. Yeah, I recall.
Speaker 2: Correctly, and toilets you can sit on.
Speaker 3: Wait what that? Better start the show.
Speaker 4: With with etic With our show, you're gonna ruling in the except with similar sweet pursuing it huddled out Shaw Shank through the sewer. Kid now with chilling at the Eagle. Yeah, we're twoing it. Three o'clock on the dock. Got a habit for my house, a gold status Howard starting to get crattic shows that up multiplied like a rabbit tuned in, zone.
Speaker 3: Out, creak it up, beat the habit I.
Speaker 5: Won, hang out with friends, rocking on the radio, Mine home on boys head talking on the radio.
Speaker 3: It's time to tune.
Speaker 5: This falls again. Oh baby baby, go kt Christina and.
Speaker 3: Hold up Moman Radio. So hello, welcome, haven't bad everybody.
Speaker 1: It's the world famous Ben and Skin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle. We are broadcasting live from the Chalk Tawk Casino and Resort, Durant. Very excited to be out here today. I'm Ben Rogers. I am here. I'm joined by my close personal homie since grown up in Richardson in nineteen eighty two, Jeff Skin Wade.
Speaker 3: He is here, I too, am here.
Speaker 1: Also here the pride and joy of the only JV sports program from the years two thousand and one through two thousand and.
Speaker 3: Four, Kevin K. T. Turner.
Speaker 1: I do feel like that's reducing my dominance in sports. But that's fine, and typically that's you know. He Bond's here and it's us here, and we're doing the show from here. But today the star of our show is here, Christina k Ray, little baby, she's in the house.
Speaker 2: I escaped all thanks to arian her. Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Yes, Arianna, hold it down. Hell Baker, she's out here of course. Dallas Observer Hosts of the Year, Mike's Roy's out of here making an appearance, a highly paid appearance.
Speaker 3: For Chalk taw So he is here as well. And man, we're excited.
Speaker 1: We're we're gonna be doing our show here from three to six, so come join us.
Speaker 3: Already seen some people too, no I know.
Speaker 1: And then the party does not end, because when our show gets off the air, we're gonna go check into our hotel rooms. All of our significant others are gonna be here. We're gonna go grab dinner, we're gonna go watch the Black Keys concert, and we are gonna stay overnight and gamble in this casino and have an absolute blast. You know what, man, I'm I want to say. I'm gonna say what I was gonna say for the next segment. But I'd walked by something earlier and I was like, does this sort of thing happen at two in the morning. That's a tease, man, Okay, that's a tea to a future segment we're gonna do. Okay, yeah, ten minutes. So like, something that's happening now in a casino, does it happen at two? Yes, because it does feel timeless when you're in here. You don't know what time it is, absolutely, yeah, circle.
Speaker 2: I don't think intentionally like leave clocks out of it so you don't know what time it is, right.
Speaker 1: I don't think you should reveal their secrets first Handy and Luminaudi will come get you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, it's like.
Speaker 1: The free beverage places too, get you coffee and cafine. I gotta tell you, guys, I've been in the pool and been drinking all morning, so I'm pretty drunk.
Speaker 3: I didn't did I send you all those pictures I took of KT down in the pool.
Speaker 1: No, you down in the You know, they have a brand new pool. They just unleashed eight days ago. They've been remodeling it for two years. They of course have the one you're thinking of, probably are the one that's the Aqua. Yeah, but they have a new one too, And I will ask Thomas O. Sullivan about that when he saw that water park. But oh yeah, did tear it out? Yeah, you went to the water park, went on the water side. So we had this we if you guys don't know, if you've never listened to the station until now, we have BFD on Sunday and it's it's a big affing deal and it's Marilyn Manson and Chavelle and all these bands, and so we had like a team meeting with you know, wood the Woody Show, and Terray said, all these people and we're on this this zoom call. We're all talking to all the logistics and I'm like, I'm in my hotel room and I'm like, man, I know KT's here, but I think he's down by the pool. K T didn't have his camera on because he took that meeting down by the pool.
Speaker 2: You should have turned it on.
Speaker 3: Nice man.
Speaker 1: I was filming his wife too. She's down let's go by the way. When I checked in to my room right before the show started, they told me. They were like, hey, well, would you like a room with a view?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: And they're I'm like, okay, so what is that of you up the pool? And I was like, okay, great, that sounds great. And then they asked me something I've never thought about asking for. They go, do you want to be close to the elevator? That's a great question to ask because that is a cheap code. Man, Well, I don't know what kind of magic did you pull off magic to where you're near the elevator and also have a view of the Yes, because I have an incredible view the pool and I'm about four miles from the elevator. I've walked for days and now as I was walking, I was like, man, when my wife arrives here, it sees how far she has to walk to the room. She may turn around and go home like a lot of walking. You know this is gonna be awesome. I'm so glad Christina is with us. Our whole crew is here, and look, come on out here. You still have time makeing you know, I don't know what your plans are, but calling audible at the line of scrimmage, change your plans, come out to the Chalk Talk casino and resort, hang out with us. If you're not going to be here, that's fine, we'll miss you. But then likes again, said bfd is Sunday, We're all going to be there.
Speaker 3: We're planning on being there the whole time, and so you'll see us.
Speaker 1: We'll be wearing shirts at say ninety seven point one the Eagle staff on the back of them, I think, and we want to meet you.
Speaker 3: So if you listen to The Eagle and you see us.
Speaker 1: If you know what we look like, if you're follow us on social media, you probably know what we look like.
Speaker 3: Man, we sincerely want to meet you.
Speaker 1: We want the opportunity to thank you for supporting us and supporting the Eagle, because we can't do any.
Speaker 3: Of this without you guys. So if you see us, please stop us say hello. We'd love to see you.
Speaker 1: And uh, we want to get pictures with as many listeners as we can and make a big montage.
Speaker 3: Social media post about it. So that's kind of our plans. I am mailing it in today is that right?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Why because after today, I won't see you guys for a week. Yeah. I will not be here all next week and the following Monday.
Speaker 2: Well you'll see at bf D.
Speaker 3: We'll see at BFD. Yeah, but I won't be doing radio for a while.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I am in straight mailing mode and you're at a casino and I'm at a casino, and then uh so the uh what do you do?
Speaker 3: He's mailing and then like pa, oh okay, mail and paling mail like m A L Yeah, okay, yeah mail. Yeah, that's what I thought. How you doing sir? H wait.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you saw it, but there was a family as soon as the show started that walked by.
Speaker 3: I'm assuming man a wife. They're a little kid.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure what language they spoke, but when we started clapping, they started clapping too. It's pretty horrible. Skin and I have and Christina have all been involved in a lot of different charities. Kt Anti charity. He's not he doesn't like to give back to the community, but we've been involved in a lot of different charities, and a lot of these things there's usually an auction, a silent auction, and you know, if the charity is really young and new, they might have mere Skin do the auction.
Speaker 3: Also, oh yeah, that's been bad, which that is all.
Speaker 1: We're not auctioneers and so you know, but it's take yeah, save a little money. But some of the big, big ones are like they get a real big time auctioneer there and whatnot. And so I've been at so many of these things now over the years, and I always see people get great deals on huge vacations yep. And I've always wanted to do that. And so I was hosting one and they had a trip to Turks and Kkos that they were giving away. And I've always heard Skin talk about Turks and Kkos and I've never gone, but he describes it as like, yeah, it's like it's a really cool vacation spot and like Oprah goes there and stuff. Right, we've been three times, and after the third time last year or two years ago, I decided I would never go back for any reason.
Speaker 3: But now you're getting ready to it's too late. It's incredible. I love it. Come on, Ernie.
Speaker 1: Turks and Caicos is basically just like a two lane road that goes down the middle of a tiny island.
Speaker 3: One side's got some development, the other side is the wild West. It's cool.
Speaker 1: I can't wait until you get back. I want to hear your thoughts on that airport. Oh yeah, I've heard.
Speaker 3: So we got to fly into Miami and then fly to Turks of Kikos from Miami.
Speaker 1: And I think there's only one all the way flight to DFW on the way back, and it's on a Saturday morning.
Speaker 3: Oh wow. Unless it's changed, I mean, that's that's what it used to be.
Speaker 1: But I'm I'm looking forward to it. You know, my kids are all grown. My kids are nineteen, seventeen and fourteen. My sweet little girl now just rolls her eyes at me and she's got teenage attitude and so I usually get one word answers out of her. So I'm excited about I feel like I'm buying memories. Any we bid on the on the trip and won it. I couldn't believe. It was for Cornerstone at a charity up in the Prosperous Line area and we want it and so this is finally it. And I think this was the last weekend that we could go. And we took your advice on the season. You don't want to go in July August because I know you. Yeah, you don't want to go at that because it is hot. Yeah. By the way, that plays into last night. Now in the five o'clock hour, we're going to share the adventure. I'll take questions. Okay, we've got audio, We've got some video I've shared with you guys at TC shot on his camera last night. I got to interact with Tom Cruise for hours and hours and hours, or maybe it was thirty seconds.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It might not have even been thirty seconds, but it changed my life forever. I'm I'm here to say I'm a scientologist.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 1: I saw you jump on a program called The Certain Deceroy Show. Yes, last night, first guest ever in the history of that show. I thought I could play just a ten second clip or so. Okay, I thought this might set the scene for what you might be hearing in the five o'clock hours.
Speaker 3: Okay, here on the show. Are you ready? Yeh? Did you have any private time with him ahead of time?
Speaker 1: You know, hold on one second, I just want to make sure everyone he walks far away from the monitor.
Speaker 3: Oh, all right, go ahead.
Speaker 8: Could you have any private time with him ahead of time, or the first time that you sucked the same tim was on stage when he walked out.
Speaker 7: So it was.
Speaker 1: What he said, sucked the same air in That's not what I heard. So he was like, you got to share air with Tom Cruise. That's cash h.
Speaker 8: Tim ahead of time or the first time that you sucked the same tim was on stage with airspace.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to hear this story. So that's going to be coming up at five o'clock. I cannot wait for that.
Speaker 1: But coming up next, do smokers have more fun? Right here on the Ben and Skin Show, you've been giving away tickets for BFD that's coming up on Sunday, and I'm gonna give some away right now, courtesy of the Ben and Skin Show. The first person that uses the iHeart app leaves their name, their phone number, their email address, and can tell us where we're broadcasting from today. If you're listening to the first segment, you know I'll give it again. We'll talk about again here momentarily, but we want to give away to the first person that jumps in their name, phone number, email address and can tell us where we are broadcasting from today.
Speaker 3: But right now it's time for this track, another edition of things Skin is tracking.
Speaker 1: I'm here all day and I did some roaming around the casino where we're at the Chalk Talk Casino and Resort in Durant, Oklahoma.
Speaker 7: There you go.
Speaker 3: My first thing. And Ben, I know you did you guys eat lunch here?
Speaker 2: Just did velvet taco.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm going to I love velvet taco. They have this sealed Team six lunch. Apparently it's what the guys ate after they killed Osama. It's like twenty two thousand calories.
Speaker 3: You need to quit. You let her see the movie and then you can do this anyways.
Speaker 2: Okay, man, I hate not getting all the jokes.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna I'm gonna painful. I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go and try to eat it.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: But uh, I heard his nuts. I drank lunch today as that. Oh no, what did you put in your body? You look you look like you've been going hard. Yeah, I should not be allowed to broadcast.
Speaker 1: Realize we're not gonna have time to nap before we go to a steakhouse right after the show.
Speaker 3: I know I'll activate my pill.
Speaker 1: All right, Okay, we're gonna go to eighteen thirty two the Amazing Steakhouse right after the show. Our funny uh Thomas, who will be joining the show later, who does work some marketing up here. He got his last minute reservation, so we're gonna be able to go six thirty.
Speaker 3: And then I wanted to kind of map it.
Speaker 1: Out because I when we come here, I never leave the sky Tower area. And the main reason is cause, you know, the other part of the casino is the smoking section, right and the second I walked to a smoking section, my nose gets stopped up. Yeah, But I was kind of staking everything and thinking, all right, where do we go and when in the Grand theaters on the other side. And as I was walking through the smoking section of the casino, I was like, man, I think it's more fun over here.
Speaker 3: Really, it just it was just more lit. Now. I I'm nothing about the lighting. I'm not about the vibe.
Speaker 1: Now over here, we're on the resort side, you know, and there's the pool and it's great and I love it. We're broadcasting right outside the district. But as I was walking through there, I started paying close attention to all the little bars and things because each bar is different.
Speaker 3: The other thing is.
Speaker 1: I walked by before you right before you get to the smoking section is the bowling alley, and I was like looking at it because I've never bowled here, And I was.
Speaker 3: Like, dude, does the bowling happen at midnight? Because is it late night bowling?
Speaker 1: I would love bowling. Gamble, Yeah, can you gamble on the bowling? We're in a casino, can you gamble on it? That would be great. We just don't tell the elders at Bushwood, but we do it right. There's always action involved in anything you Action is the juice. So so I thought, is there late night bowling? As we come stumbling out of you know, the Black Key Show? Do I mean we're gonna play black jackets up? But do we want to bowl?
Speaker 3: Do we want to have our own you know, steaks on it?
Speaker 1: And then also there's a bar that's about I think it's about five minutes from here walking if I walk with a Christina pace, yeah, super fast.
Speaker 3: Super fast.
Speaker 1: And they had a bunch of like unique Oklahoma craft breweries, oh, just in this one location.
Speaker 3: And I want to start drinking in the middle of the show.
Speaker 1: So I'm looking at the clock to try to figure out when I could run over there, grab a couple of beers and get back.
Speaker 3: Yeah during a break.
Speaker 1: That's great, but it was Christina walk over there? Yeah, Christina, Can I pay you to walk real fast over there?
Speaker 2: Probably? Okay, great, yeah, but then I have to walk back with the beer not still it That's okay.
Speaker 3: That's the scene where he's got his coffee mug. Yeah, he's like, it's so good.
Speaker 1: Okay, everything goes back to the hun If you loved it so much, you gotta watch.
Speaker 3: I think you should leave. I now I will. And I've seen several of them.
Speaker 1: You know. I've never sat down and watched like every episode or anything, but I've probably seen a combined like forty five minutes to an hour. He's such an unusual talent. His sense of humor is so unique. That thing where everything is so extreme, no matter what clothes from this place, it's the only place that fits me just right. When he has to run and jump on that stone pillar and just a little part of his leg is hanging out and starts going ah, he goes Okay, buddy, it's okay. Don't spoil the movie that just got released to audiences worldwide today coming up, because you saw it early.
Speaker 3: More of the Tom Cruise saga.
Speaker 1: We're gonna tell you everything in the five o'clock hour, but he made a pit stop before he hung out with Ben, and he went to a legendary barbecue spot. We'll tell you all about it next on the BNM Skin Show. And by the way, we're gonna showcase that Sunday at BFD. We'd love for you to come join us at Doka dose Echi's Pavilion on Sunday.
Speaker 3: Gates open at two. We're gonna be there basically all day, all night. We want to meet you.
Speaker 1: If you see us out there, please stop us and say hello. But right now we're at the chalk Taw Casino and Resort in Durant, Oklahoma, broadcasting live from here. We're gonna watch the Black Keys concert tonight here at the Grand Theater. We're gonna have an absolute blast. Don't forget Saturdays. Just by playing up here with your rewards card you could win one hundred grand. So more on that coming up here momentarily. We got a wildlife story. We're gonna get into all the Tom Cruse stuff in the five o'clock hour, but right now it's time for this juicy news.
Speaker 3: Hot God, if you lived, come.
Speaker 4: Stay on top in the chove.
Speaker 7: Shut.
Speaker 1: You know the details of his interaction, his time with Thomas Cruise time.
Speaker 3: But where did he eat.
Speaker 1: He did say ten to fifteen days ago, and he dropped his video announcing that he would be.
Speaker 3: Come to Dallas and he was gonna go get some barbecue.
Speaker 1: It unlike you know Mick Jag when he's in town, who will claim that he went and got some barbecue.
Speaker 3: There's no way McJagger did that. I think Tom Cruise we have proof he was there. Yeah, here we owe proof.
Speaker 2: I saw a bunch of videos yesterday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, to the Pecan Lodge indep Ella. That's where he went. He sampled beef, ribs, brisket, sausage, turkeys, and more so he just basically had a little bit of everything.
Speaker 1: I think I read that and based on what I think I know about him, I think the people at Pecan Lodge set out this huge platter.
Speaker 3: And I think he ate one third of an alps of each piece of meat and then bolted.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: He at one point when I was hanging out with him, we were having a great quality time together, he pulled up his shirt and said he had had nap since two thousand and three, he had out of carbs and it was all absent.
Speaker 2: Okay, can you imagine being the staff ask to cook for Tom Cruise like this has to be so perfect and it's not.
Speaker 3: He'll shove you out of a play, dude.
Speaker 1: What we've learned and we'll get into this in the five o'clock our everybody that interacted with him walked away going, oh my god, he's the greatest. What a nice, kind, humble human beings.
Speaker 2: Well again, the videos I saw yesterday because he was out and about in Dallas and he was like greeting all kinds of people and he seemed like a very genuine guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for a little while. I know when he went to North Park he did some he sold some shoes at nine West.
Speaker 1: I believe it so the if you look at the picture of him when when he was there, he which barbecue joint?
Speaker 3: Was it again?
Speaker 1: Collage, which arguably is our best. It's it's in the past. I would rank it as my number one. It's in the mix with hertato and hutcheons and tender barbecue and him and so man soulman not soul man man, there's a bunch of there's a bunch of really good ones. But in the people keep asking me like how cold was he? And in the picture that I posted with him, it doesn't look like he's that short compared to me. And obviously I'm an old man, so I'm shrinking a little bit. We've done that story before.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I saw the picture of him at Pecan Lodge with the guy there, and that guy is either six' nine or but there was a huge height disparity.
Speaker 3: Disparity did y'all see the? Picture hold, ON i want to get to.
Speaker 1: SOMETHING i want to ask you a question and maybe you can save the answer for a shoe.
Speaker 3: Clock when you met, him did you look down at his? Feet?
Speaker 1: No? All, Right now there's a picture That ben has posted of you And, tom and you can see the height. Disparity when he went To North, park he was on a red carpet WITH. Emmittt smith and there was cheerleaders and all this. Stuff and WHEN i saw the, PICTURE i was, like, Man emmittt's not that much taller than.
Speaker 3: Him and THEN i looked down and he was Wearing Jeane simmons. Boots, Okay i'm not.
Speaker 1: Exaggerating if you could find the picture of him and it looked like he had about four inch.
Speaker 3: Heels on his. Boots i'm. SERIOUS i heard.
Speaker 2: People joking about, that but Like ben just, said how many people are gonna look down at his, shoes It's Tom. Cruise we're not looking at his.
Speaker 3: Shoes oh and and him it's not, tall, NO i, know but it was like five.
Speaker 1: Ten What i'm saying is they were close to each other's height WHEN i saw, it AND i was, Like i'm surprised by. That and THEN i looked down AND i, saw, uh, YEAH i don't know how tall the dude is From Pacan, lodge but that looks like that THE Lfe firm's.
Speaker 3: Giant, yeah that's. Huge well here's when it's five nine a, corny.
Speaker 1: Okay and What i'm saying is WHEN i saw, them they looked close in, height and that's WHY i looked down AND i was, like, oh, dude he's wearing giant heels on his.
Speaker 3: Boots, well if you didn't Think.
Speaker 1: Ben And Tom cruise were a match made in, heaven this will confirm it right.
Speaker 3: Here the part of the ARTICLE i love. MOST a spokeswoman said the star of the show For tom was the b f.
Speaker 1: Rib, day the giant beef. Rib it's the same size as. Him AND i saw when he was At North Park. Mall he was up high. Up they had this long, Staircase it's like two stories long of, staircases, right and there was fans way down. Low they couldn't get to. Him they're Like, Tom, Tom. Tom he looked, down he saw. Him he's he Like Dion side shuffled karaoke down the steps two at a. Time look how good a Shape i'm. In came, down hung out with the, fans, smiled and then double stepped back up without even making his heart rate go. Up, incredible, dude he's the best athlete of all. Time it's just it's really.
Speaker 2: Coola he didn't have to do any of, that and the fact that he, did like went above and beyond is really really cool.
Speaker 1: Man and it's like every bit of Footage i've, seen not one person acknowledges the greatness Of christopher, McCrory who Is oh, no he was right. THERE i was right, there SO i, was, uh and we'll get into this uh in the five o'clock ever, Ready, DUDE i almost made a huge mistake with regard to.
Speaker 3: HIM i don't know IF tc told you he.
Speaker 1: Did we'll get into. That we'll get into that five o'clock. Hour, uh let's do this. Though coming up Next life from the Chock Taw casino And, Resort, Durand. Oklahoma kat t has a story about parent. Chlamydia that's next.
Speaker 6: Wildlife trying to sneak drugs into a high security.
Speaker 1: Prison uh the puss had a small bag tied around its neck with nearly two grams of. Heroin so guards at the prison spotted the cat acting sneaky as opposed to those normal.
Speaker 2: Cats, Right so it's acting like a, cat cat acting like the, cat.
Speaker 1: And uh so they got, it and then they gave the bag over to the, police and the police are doing the heroin now to find out who sent.
Speaker 3: It the other thing about, this.
Speaker 1: It's rare that cats do heroin, though because They're, yeah have you ever seen a little pussy cat with the needle like taped to its?
Speaker 3: Bad it's jamming it.
Speaker 7: Is?
Speaker 1: It the cats now being held held at a Nearby, YEAH i guess they're in the in the holding, room going going to the it's going through the good, cop bad cop, routine, right all right for, alliteration they call that pussy, prison, Right. Yeah and cats don't like they don't they're like not gonna show affection or. Anything they're not gonna like bond with you, know they're just gonna be disinterested with any with the good cop and the bad cop sent.
Speaker 3: You, yeah that's all they. Got, yeah that's all they. Got are you? Purring, also a fifty four year old man In HUNGRY i had to go to the.
Speaker 1: Hospital he was coughing for, months he was feeling kind of, weak kind of you, know and then doctors found a lung infection and they were trying to figure, out like, specifically how did you get?
Speaker 3: This what is? This what turns out he's got something that's called parrot. Chlamydia.
Speaker 1: What so he had some, chickens and the chickens obviously they have, droppings so he, would you, know clean up the. Droppings but he didn't use a mask when he'd clean up the. Droppings they think he inhaled some chicken. Poop good luck out there Are.
Speaker 2: So the chickens got parrot chlamydia from a.
Speaker 1: Parrot, no, no, no it's a for it's just a type of committee it's usually found in, parents but he got it from.
Speaker 3: Chickens it's, AIRBORNE.
Speaker 1: I. Guess so it's just breathing in dust from the bird droppings and then it connected to his. Lung tell the one who told people it was. Airborne i'm telling, you, man this guy literally had some. Chickens this guy had sex with. Birds they're just zeroed out in my. Mind, yeah hey, MAN i think he smashed those. Feathers, yeah because he's the one, going, no, dude it's. Crazy it's airborne now, really, yeah, dude. Totally it was a wild the other.
Speaker 3: Day, uh the three of, us Uh ben And skin AND I, christina you miss. This we did go to.
Speaker 1: See it was a classroom and it's like junior higher early high school aged kids and they were working on projects and the projects all.
Speaker 3: Appeared to be some form OF. STDs, yeah OF, sdd like and you can't see.
Speaker 1: THAT i. Can here's THE aid, cell and there's the, chamydia and there's the, gonorrhea AND i. CAN i can remember in high school health class that was the first TIME i saw pictures OF STDs and being, like oh my. God, yeah it was crazy Because kat didn't it wasn't even close enough to read the script and was like naming each one of them all.
Speaker 3: Feel.
Speaker 1: It but there was the class never tell you how they're teaching anatomy in, there AND i was, like you know, What i'll go back to the science. Room that was more fun in. THERE i don't want to go watch high school kids be taught about. ANATOMY i went through that and it was awkward for me the first. Time they need to know about that so that they can ignore, it. Right all, Right, okay there's your Wild left news for. Today, yes, great great.
Speaker 6: Job.
Speaker 1: Kevin coming up, next live from The Chalk Talk casino And, Resort, Durant. Oklahoma we got the music news how one rock band is changing music touring.
Speaker 3: Forever you've got to hear this. Story it's coming up.
Speaker 1: Next hopefully everybody out there has a Meaningful Memorial day On.
Speaker 3: Monday here's what we got going on.
Speaker 1: Today The ben And Skin show broadcasting live from The Chalk Tawk Casino, Resort, Durant. Oklahoma, tonight we're gonna go watch The Black keys perform at The Grand theater up.
Speaker 3: Here we're gonna have.
Speaker 1: Dinner what is the steakhouse called eighteen thirty two thirty Two steakhouse is incredible and we all have. Rooms we're gonna be partying up. Here if you want to come join, us you. Can sunday IS. Bfd it's our biggest event of the. Year, man it's a massive. Concert Dose echi's pavilion gates open at. Too we're basically gonna be there the whole. Time if you see us out, there please stop. Us we'd love to meet. You we'd love to thank you for listening To The eagle and supporting The ben And skin show and So, man we are pretty much walled.
Speaker 3: Wall we got an incredible weekend.
Speaker 1: Happening we have an incredible weekend, happening and we're at the right place to have an incredible.
Speaker 3: Weekend so many fun things to, do and we are gonna get it.
Speaker 1: Cranked we're getting it cranked right now as soon as the show is over at cranks even. Higher in the five o'clock, hour we're gonna get into the details of my tiny interaction With Tom, cruise who is In Dallas Fort worth yesterday making appearances all over the, place and we actually had an up close personal appearance in interaction with, him and we'll talk about the details.
Speaker 3: Of that in the whole five o'clock.
Speaker 1: Hour, okay let's let's combine everything, sports, entertainment even if you want to Do royal family. Whatever he's one of the ten biggest celebrities in the, world right, YEAH i was thinking about like the.
Speaker 3: World, yeah in terms of.
Speaker 1: ACTING i, MEAN i don't know that anyone's doing things on a bigger scale than him right. Now, like if he's just like walking around In, bangladesh people are going. Crazy if he's walking around At North, park people are going. Crazy if he's walking Around, Lima, peru people are going. Crazy like that makes you one of the biggest celebrities in the. World The chiefs are actively trying to make him a fan of their. Team, yeah for that various. Reasons, man they would really take over the whole universe at that. Point currently ON IMDb his star, meter he's number. Four see the star. METER i never have global.
Speaker 3: Things you gotta know.
Speaker 1: That but so there's a couple of people who, are you, know the Rock. Foreigner But Walton goggins is behind him at number. Five, no that's not that's the star meter is star meters up right, now is All i'm. SAYING i don't know who's ahead of, him just people you wouldn't, know AND.
Speaker 3: I don't understand what's. Happening i've Actually, elizabeth do you know Who Isabella morcelle? Is it's, global SO i, mean but we're part of the globe and we haven't heard of, him AND i would think that that's. Okay how about, This you're you're, saying we're saying who's the? Greatest has? Happened who are the greatest?
Speaker 1: Athletes and we're like bringing, up, uh you, know we're current athletes and you're like talking about, Uh english soccer.
Speaker 3: PLAYERS i get. It maybe that's What i'm. Doing maybe that's like somebody a huge star In, india so they're a huge.
Speaker 1: Star But i'm just saying big population in The United, states which is all that, Matters like who's bigger.
Speaker 3: Right in The United? States who's a bigger celebrity Than Tom? Cruise right?
Speaker 1: NOW i just think it's such a difficult conversation because how do you get your top ten just by?
Speaker 3: Talking? Right like it's just a. Conversation there's no real measure of.
Speaker 1: It we should be, okay so you could you you would start to look at, money you start to look at the things that you that you can't, count, money social media, followers, contract you, know all those.
Speaker 2: Things So Brad, pitt If Brad pitt And Tom, cruise like who would get the Biggest, like oh my, god THAT'S.
Speaker 1: I Think Tom cruise would BECAUSE i think his work is more. PERVASIVE i Think Brad pitt has chosen to do things That tom rarely. Does tom's done a few things Like. Magnolia what's the movie he made With Michael mann where.
Speaker 3: He was a hit?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: Right? Oh, Oh, Collateral.
Speaker 1: Collateral he's trying to make blockbusters that appeal to the most. People he's trying to cast the whitest. Net, yes he possibly. Can And brad sit does a little bit of that.
Speaker 3: Too i'm not.
Speaker 1: SAYING i mean he's Made ocean To, levitt but, like OH i get to go hang out With George clooney And, Soderberg, Yeah i'll do.
Speaker 3: That, yeah but then he'll Make tree Of life With. Terrence you know What i'm. Saying Tom cruise ain't doing that, Right let's keep it going, Then, okay because she just did. It that's the way to do.
Speaker 1: It Tom, Cruiser Brad fit The, Rock Tom, Cruiser dwayne The, Rock. JOHNSON i think The rock might be. BIGGER i don't think, So, OKAY i.
Speaker 3: DON'T i. WOULDN'T i don't think it's a bad.
Speaker 1: Suggestion but like if you and you look at right, now, right you look at the heels Of Top Gun maverick and now, THIS i, mean this is the most expensive movie ever made and it's really. Good like he crushed. IT i think HE'S i think he's riding a high right. Now The rock was in both of Those jumanji. Remakes that's the, thing is the age. RANGE i think younger people know The rock when they may.
Speaker 7: Not that's.
Speaker 3: True that's true because my son had a chance going to be a part of. This he's. Nineteen he was, like, Yeah i'm.
Speaker 2: Good, Yeah but if it was The, rock would he have been?
Speaker 3: Like, YEAH i wonder he would have rather MET Theo. Vaughn, yeah, PROBABLY i can.
Speaker 1: Tell bit was kind of kicking the tires on IF i wanted to. Go we didn't move the needle for, me BUT i felt LIKE i could, Have AND i TOLD tc, THIS i felt LIKE i could have pressured you into doing it like.
Speaker 3: It i'm not saying forced you to do What i'm.
Speaker 1: Saying IF i had let you know THAT i really wanted you, to you probably would have done it as a favor to. Me so that's WHY i was trying not to do, that because IF i detected that you weren't really into, it like it took me zero point one.
Speaker 3: Seconds, really skin had no interest in? It, yeah very. Quick, no, no no hold, on let me say. THIS i did have interest in. IT i just had previous. Plans, yeah No, DOUBTYEAH i was coming up here out of.
Speaker 1: This but your interest in it was in me because OF i was. Excited, yeah you were excited for. Me you you were genuinely excited for. Me it didn't you could Meet Tom cruise or. Not And i'm not saying you don't want to have to have met to C you're not going to change your. PLANS i still hadn't seen The Top gun. MOVIE i would have canceled my wedding to be. There. Honey we got to reset. This and, dude if she would have, been she would have been on more because she knows.
Speaker 3: Me i'll put it to you like.
Speaker 1: THIS i have not seen five seconds of any of the Eight Mission impossible. Movies, YES i have not seen The Top gun sequel, yeah so. Good and it's not That i'm like, ANGRY i JUST i JUST i didn't get around to.
Speaker 3: It it's a different.
Speaker 1: Style of, filmmaking the whole action film and casting a wide net trying to get as many people as you can to enjoy. It, yeah it's a whole different. Thing it doesn't mean it has to be. Terrible AND i think in this case they've done. It like in this, case those movies are probably. Great they made a they did a really good job do it. Like it is an action, movie and so there are implausible things in, It LIKE i tell, you at one point the bad guys are getting. Away oh look they have colorful stunt planes that they're flying.
Speaker 3: Away it's an action. Movie but it's like. THIS i, MEAN i don't think you have to even be that overly critical to Realize Mission impossible is probably far superior To The fast and The furious in terms of like it didn't even. Close, yeah that's What i'm. Saying, yeah and it has to do, with, right what is our? Audience who are the?
Speaker 1: Filmmakers, like, dude when you told Me christopher McCrory Directed Mission, impossible, Aid i'm, like, man that guy wrote the greatest Script i've ever seen in a film and, usual so and you want to go meet, him.
Speaker 3: But he did at that.
Speaker 1: Point at that point he was the most interested when he found Out christopher McCorry is going to be. There he was actually thought. About by the, way how Was White? Denham oh they were a. Blast, yeah they were a. Blast and, also, MAN i love that Venue. Tulips they got a cool little Bar i'd never gone into in the back Called Low. Doubt it's almost Like Mike's Gemini, lounge but smaller hot dog.
Speaker 3: Rollers they didn't have hot dog. Rolls it's, like that's not like you take that back right. Now i'm, sorry, Guys i'm.
Speaker 2: SORRY i have corn dogs.
Speaker 3: Though, NO i got uh.
Speaker 1: There's a guy there Named Abe fromage, right, yeah and he had a food truck In.
Speaker 3: SAWAGE i ate his lemon pepper. Wings, okay, okay very.
Speaker 7: Nice.
Speaker 1: Okay so so, anyways it, was, uh, look we're gonna get into the details of everything that happened last. Night please be by the channel on the five o'clock.
Speaker 3: Hour this was a world. Changer all, Right we're we're we've we've ended up talking about. This we've blown. This, no, no, no it's not.
Speaker 1: Urgent, no all, right, Sports so all, right here's what we got coming up in just over three, minutes we're gonna talk. Sports game two for The stars And oilers is. Tonight we got all the sports you need to know coming up in.
Speaker 3: Just over three. Minutes don't go.
Speaker 1: Anywhere It Bennet's Kin, show ninety's one point one The. Eagle this segment right here is brought to you By Andrews American Pizza. Kitchen delicious pizza right there in the heart Of, Plano preston And Plano. Parkway it's been voted best pizza in town BY dmn readers and they do not.
Speaker 3: Lie they have no reason to. Lie five different styles of. Pizza it's. Delicious you are going to love.
Speaker 1: It if you've never been right There Preston Plana, Parkway heart Of, plano go check it. Out It's Andrew's American Pizza. Kitchen but right now it's time for.
Speaker 6: This now it's cool around the SPORTS kg tweets as all the.
Speaker 1: Sports i'm gonna ask, Guy i'm going to turned down the monitor for a second here because this is a little, graphic but not too. Graphics Uh, So game two of The stars And oilers in The Western Conference finals is.
Speaker 3: Tonight but after the.
Speaker 1: Game there's some audio that leaked out online today and It's Edmonton oilers star Player connor McDavid freaking out on his team because they were up three to one and then The stars scored five goals and so this is after the.
Speaker 3: Game it's after the, game and, uh he is freaking. Out now here's a here's the first version of.
Speaker 2: It wait.
Speaker 1: Right, now, files.
Speaker 5: What happened?
Speaker 3: On you have freaking out almost crying? Dude that is Like Will ferrell and old school keep your Compos are you know WHAT i was? Thinking how old is that? Dude pretty up there?
Speaker 1: RIGHT i MEAN i don't know that much about him to know to like contextualize, it AND i don't know if he's always that. Way he's twenty. Eight but the thing that it makes me think is that they're about to destroy The stars, Tonight like like that can. Go that can go a number of, ways but a lot of, times and hockey is a weird thing because it's so hard to, control but a lot of times that can actually really bring a group.
Speaker 3: TOGETHER i hear, You but listen again and tell me if you feel the same. Way, okay.
Speaker 1: Right, now.
Speaker 3: Dig in, SEE i don't know IF i feel the same way as, you or do you speed it? Up how do you even know what to? Bleep? There there's a lot of things in a shocking.
Speaker 2: Stuff giant fan going, ON i guess sound like a.
Speaker 7: Drone.
Speaker 1: Yeah it is interesting though that you see a guy like that freaking out on his team after game, one like we're not gonna he's panicking, already he said a couple of.
Speaker 3: Things this has happened too many. TIMES i don't know. THAT i, LIKE i don't really.
Speaker 1: Know and skin you asked if he was a big. Player did you ask? That, well, NO i JUST i didn't know his, history DON'T i don't. EITHER i just want to know how good of a player is he on their? Team is this a legit? BADASS i think he's the.
Speaker 3: Best that's. It, yeah one of the guys in the best. Way what's his?
Speaker 1: Name?
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, okay all, Right so.
Speaker 1: That's Why i'm saying this is, like uh Be Michael young dude got in The rangers clubhouse in twenty ten or? Whatever, right Or Corey seeger yeah, now or that didn't have a pull Or luca doing that on your team or something, Like, okay he may be high, strung emotional, GUY i don't, know but that is so intense and when it's your best, player that could. Work like, dude there's this story one time Of Avery, johnson who did he fight and he was nicked The sanatonio locker. Room he fought somebody neked he. WAS i think it was, no, no, no it Was, oh what is the name of that six' eight like kind of power. FORWARD dude i think It, Was, no no it, wasn't him it was somebody. LIKE that i had a lot of guys he played For the. SIXERS too i can't remember that damn. Guy's, Name, now no You know i'm talking About that. Maxwell, now anyways one, More time i'll look.
Speaker 3: IT up i want to.
Speaker 1: Get it i'll look it up during. The break i'd rather Talk, to, Thomas, RIGHT okay i went to, All, right uh we have good stuff coming. Your way keep it locked. Right here we're gonna get into The Full tom. Cruise story what HAPPENED when i got a chance to Interact With tom cruise. Last night that's coming up at. Five o'clock, but yes joining us now. In person the Head of Marketing At Chalk Talk, Casino. Resort durant Our buddy, thomas O'Sullivan how are, you Doing brother.
Speaker 7: Holly, too guys it's great to. Be here thank you so much for coming.
Speaker 6: In.
Speaker 3: Today dude we, Love you we we love.
Speaker 1: Coming here we Love The Chalk Tak, Casino resort durant today, in particular and tonight is one of the most excited times we've ever had. Coming here we're gonna go See The black keys tonight At The. Grand theater you guys always have awesome bands and through we're going to eat dinner at eighteen, thirty two one of the greatest steak restaurants in the. Entire country we're gonna be, drinking heavily having, a blast and gambling in this beautiful casino. Tonight tomorrow and we've invited all of our listeners to come. Join us we've already had a bunch of people stop by that came up to. Join us so, first off thank you for, having us and then we'd like to have you on with us just to talk about what else you. Got cooking Let's tell Dallas fort worth what you guys have going on.
Speaker 7: Up, here well, you know it's always a pleasure to. Be here you guys are just. The best you guys take such to take care. Of us so there is a lot going on. Right now We're, in may So our encore giveaway is Continuing. This saturday we're giving away one hundred thousand dollars grand prize at the end of.
Speaker 1: The.
Speaker 7: Night nice but the big thing and the big news in right going around. Right now we are also earning entries for our first million, dollar drawing which is coming Up on. June seventh so this is the. Big one this is our three months. Three millionaires one person wins one. Million dollars no other in, the casino in the entire country. Does this chalk taw is literally the. Only one so what you're? Gonna do, keep entries come and. Join us, june seventh we're gonna start giving away some additional bonus entries and pre play at. Ten am we'll switch to cash in. The afternoon but at one am, that night one person wins one. Million.
Speaker 3: Dollars, incredible wow. That's incredible it's, like. Changing right, but, yeah.
Speaker 7: Nobody nobody knows what to do when they get. Up there, i'm like what are you gonna do with a million dollars and the answer.
Speaker 3: Is the Answer is i'm gonna let it ride on one Hand. To BLACKHAT.
Speaker 1: So i Have never i'm So, excited Thomas BECAUSE i've, I mean i know that how highly regarded, it Is but i've actually never seen a show At The.
Speaker 3: Grand theater, You.
Speaker 7: Haven't you're in for. A treat So The grand theater has WON three acm awards At the Academy Of. Country music we've won three Awards For Best. Casino venue it. Is beautiful it has, the biggest best sound system you can. Possibly imagine we've just invested in brand. New screens and this Loladout That black keys are doing. Is phenomenal it was just in there checking, it out getting ready to go.
Speaker 3: ON stage i.
Speaker 7: Get it introduce them tonight, so comes but it is a great, load out, and honestly we have an. Amazing Lineup So Tonight's Black keys Tomorrow is diplow.
Speaker 3: Know, that yeah we GOT Some.
Speaker 7: Dj love coming in With the chainsmokers are coming Later, In june, june thirteenth we'll Have. The chainsmokers, After that We've got june twenty First. With maxwell so A little R.
Speaker 3: AND b i showed that to. My, WIFE yeah i mean. WE'RE summer i met or we were Wearing that maxwell Record, out man the very. FIRST one i.
Speaker 7: Don't know if that's appropriate, for RADIO but i mean it's A great it really is a. Great venue we Won the Academy Of. Country music but we have a little bit. Of everything we Just, Had halsey We've got Lamb of, god coming and then we do have all those country Acts you Low, And Love clay walkers Coming With. John morgan we're gonna Have The, gatlum brothers, You.
Speaker 3: Know, Rara.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Beauty yeah so it's a.
Speaker 7: Great room we're super to have all of this. Amazing entertainment this is gonna be the summer to Come To. Chalk tall you can win a, million dollars you can see your, favorite artists you can have a great meal at eighteen, thirty Two which i've got some surprises for you. Guys, tonight.
Speaker 3: Thomas you're the, Best man you're the. Absolute. Best okay and then for all concerts ticketmaster.
Speaker 7: Dot, com, right, Yes Sir Chalk, Talk Casinos grand theater at ticketmaster.
Speaker 1: Dot com thank you for, the time thank you for. The hospitality everyone listening just heard all the. Greatness happening get up. Here now if you can't make it, this weekend, go online get, get room stay.
Speaker 3: And play, and dude here's the great. Thing. Too man the resort season is. KICKING now kt was in that. Pool, earlier yeah did you Go? To oasis Which?
Speaker 7: One's oasis that's the new one That's, over Okay now i'll.
Speaker 1: Do. That yeah by, the way we think you should invest in that die that shows up in THE pool.
Speaker 3: Kta just while. He's here just keep it, Ye.
Speaker 1: Up i'm be.
Speaker 3: Watching, you yeah check.
Speaker 2: It out aqua has.
Speaker 7: Family friends oasis is twenty one and, up only so if you really want that, adult vibe Hit up Oasis By dj blackbeard out.
Speaker 1: There tomorrow he's always a, good time perfect, all right, Thank, You tom it's.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: Stick around more music and other fun stuff happening next On The eagle.
Speaker 3: There the, sticky Floor The, giant pigle the. Moon fevers that's, good day weekend and always a big weekend at the box office where you Might see.
Speaker 1: Tom cruise although they are Showing the Lelo and stitch live action remake Here At.
Speaker 3: Chuck talk is? That right you'll catch that if.
Speaker 1: You want to gotta watch that tonight during At the Black and It last night'll Call.
Speaker 3: Him evon he's eving.
Speaker 1: To me can you guys figure out the big The Biggest memorial day weekend holiday openings of. All time.
Speaker 3: I've got him in front. Of him is?
Speaker 1: It? One uh is the one where the guy gives the president gives the speech to?
Speaker 3: The alien is That The? Dependence? Day yeah that came Out On? Independence? Day nope do they.
Speaker 1: Also have they changed it? For inflation don't because it's going to be the newer movies, Because well i'd say the top ten are all in the last twenty. Five, years, yeah yeah okay was nineteen?
Speaker 3: Ninety seven is it.
Speaker 1: One of The?
Speaker 3: New marvels The new marvel is supposed to? Be nuts THAT'S what i heard. Once. Again nuts it's just like. GETTING it i want to tell him not to. Do it, It's, fine No but I'm sure marvel is lucky to, do it and.
Speaker 6: He.
Speaker 1: DOES there i think There's a marvel on it Is the marvel on there still?
Speaker 2: Doing it.
Speaker 3: Is There a marvel ON this X men MARVEL? Or Dc it's Heavin dot Turner at iHeartMedia. Dot com go get him worse Than mentioning Trump or biden it.
Speaker 1: Really, Is, Yeah, OKAY ben I think i'm kind of going to direct the ball. To, you okay you should be getting The Top gun Top Gun Man Tom gren maverick number One time i'll get okay.
Speaker 3: And, Sixty yeah christina knows how to play it on. The guitar is? THAT right i used to that sounded like we turned it into a marching.
Speaker 1: Band.
Speaker 3: Thing yeah let Me Guess mission impossible one.
Speaker 1: Through, seven okay it's fine that You guess mission Impossible Because mission impossible two back in the year two thousand was number seventeen on.
Speaker 2: THAT list i heard that one wasn't? That good the very second one really?
Speaker 3: Was that the ONE with i? DON'T know i heard Question our Fast and furious one through seventeen on there You went fast And the furious six is number six on. The list that's great man one hundred. Seventeen.
Speaker 1: Thousand okay what about definitely one of the fandom menaces or one of Those Things Star.
Speaker 3: WARS Solo A Star wars story, twenty eighteen that was. Number ten i'll never.
Speaker 1: Forget that let me tell you the the biggest comedy or the highest rate comedy on This Was, Bruce almighty may of two thousand and three got eighty five. Million dollars that was the err that, WAS okay i thought that Was The. Steve Curll So Steve steve. Curl's, secret okay didn't they make a sequel?
Speaker 3: With Him? Evan, Almighty, okay, yeah yeah they. Shouldn't have, they did by, The way.
Speaker 1: I've Had only ben would. Know this do you remember the movie from the Eighties With alan Alda Called The? Four seasons.
Speaker 3: IT'S terrible i, don't well not, the MOVIE the.
Speaker 1: Tv, shows yeah, it's, okay show.
Speaker 2: But no it's IT'S a.
Speaker 3: I was i had never heard of it and it.
Speaker 1: Came on that's a remake Of an alan older movie from the and it's about four couples that hang out together and one of the husbands gets a younger wife and it's about what the what it creates in their, friend group and each.
Speaker 3: Season is A. Different vivaldi, You, KNOW peace i. Remember, THAT okay i have. SEEN it i have.
Speaker 1: Seen IT but i got to be honest, With You alan, ALDA movies i hate them Because. Of mash Because of mash Because when mash would COME, on tv it was my BEDTIME when i was a, little KID so i associated him in that mash song with things that. ARE terrible i would agree it's a sad like a sad. Tone mash and then, the, show well do YOU know i quit after. Two episodes oh he gets stuck.
Speaker 3: In the LAKE and i, Was like i'm not gonna help this lady get off onto the boat.
Speaker 2: With this so it might be a show for, gets BETTER but i do think it's more of.
Speaker 3: A girl read the rest of.
Speaker 1: The list number two parts of The Carib at WORLD'S End Yep, indiana jones two thousand. And eight so he came Back with SHILA book x been last In The little. MERMAID remake i WILL Say I hangover part two was number nine on. THE list i just didn't qualify as a comedy because it's.
Speaker 3: Not, Funny, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Aladdin Lelo and Stitch In mission impossible are expected to break.
Speaker 3: The record FROM what i want. That to let's go, ALL right i want to be there.
Speaker 1: For it coming up at the five, o'clock hour we are going to break down the Interaction With tom cruise that's coming. Up momentarily but before we get, to that we Got the. Today game it's only three. Minutes away don't go anywhere that today game is next out here to see The black keys tonight At The, grand theater and then we're gonna.
Speaker 3: Be gambling we. Got rooms we're here. All night if you want to come hang. With us if you, see us. Let's party let's get up on a.
Speaker 1: Blackjack table that's one of the funnest things about going to a casino with friends is when you can kind of take over most or all of a. Blackjack, table yeah, It's great, it's. Magical, dude yeah plus black Nitros Here mike siroy's in the house and black. Jack nitro so much fun playing blackjack with that dude's.
Speaker 2: And crowd he's at the pool right now with, a. PINICOLATA right, i.
Speaker 3: Mean it'd be fun doing your taxes with. That dude anything he does is. Just fun, but anyways we're. Up here we'd love to hang out.
Speaker 1: With you and then don't forget Bfd, is sunday that's our biggest event of. The year we're gonna be. Out There do ski's pavilion gates open. It too if you, see us say hello. To us so LAST night i got to be a part of something really special and we've saved the entire five o'clock hour, for this and we're gonna get into some of the details of.
Speaker 3: The story AND so I guess i would, just ask like to, ask, you guys how do you want to break? This up how do you want to do? IT alphabetically i. Don't, know yeah walk us through? The, day, yeah okay so none of the, lead up just through.
Speaker 1: The. Day, YEAH well, i mean just so people know you got contacted via email to.
Speaker 3: Do this somebody reached out to me that works for.
Speaker 1: The studio i'm not still exactly sure exactly where, she WORKS but i got sent an email, to, say hey would you like to go see a sneak preview of The New Tom Cruise mission, Impossible Movie The? Final reckoning AND so i, was, Like oh i'm scared to click this link because you had to click a link to sign up. For IT so i didn't click. A link BUT then i thought about it for a day, or TWO and i, was, like dang what if? It's, REAL yes i want to see. IT early i need to say yes to. More adventures that'd be a lot. Of fun i'll go see that.
Speaker 3: Movie.
Speaker 1: Early, Hell yes i've been dying to see IT so i responded to. THE email i, Was, Like hey i'm scared to click.
Speaker 3: This link is?
Speaker 1: This real and they kind of, were, like yes. It's real here's the phone number you can. Call IT so i call and, they're like we were told that you guys Talk About tom cruise and his movie movies and stuff on, your show so we thought we'd invite you. To this we thought you guys might want, to GO and i, was, like, oh, yes, absolutely, Okay great, SO anyways i invited you guys all.
Speaker 3: To go you were unable.
Speaker 1: TO go i took My, son max so we go see this sneak preview And while, i'm there she COULD tell i was a.
Speaker 3: Super fan.
Speaker 1: Uh huh and so she, was like, You Know tom cruise is Coming to dallas to premiere, this movie and he's gonna Be in he's gonna do pop ups in theaters All over dallas to where right after, the previews he's just gonna pop up, and, say hey thanks for coming to the movies To See, mission Impossible The, Final Reckoning I'm.
Speaker 3: Tom cruise enjoy. The film that type.
Speaker 1: Of, Thing yeah and, she said we may need extra people to do. The introductions would you be open, to THAT and i, was, like, yes, Hell yes i'd love to.
Speaker 2: Do that are you?
Speaker 3: Kidding me I'm in AND then i didn't hear. From him didn't hear.
Speaker 1: From him then they responded finally and they, Were, like okay would you be available to do some work on, this night which was. Last night they didn't say what, it WAS so i responded With strong, cruise INVOLVED because, I mean i, YOU know i Live. In solina i'd be willing to, go somewhere but not if It's Like simon pegg OR maybe i.
Speaker 7: DON'T know i.
Speaker 1: Just don't i'm, JUST like i. Don't Know If tom cruise, Is there i'll change. My Schedule simon pegg would be a great. Porn, start anyways they, didn't RESPOND and i, was like, OH no i. Blew it SO then i respond back and, Say yes. I'm available i'd be willing to. Do it they, didn't respond and SO then i responded again, and, said hey just.
Speaker 3: FOLLOW up i. Am available then they reach out to me, and, say hey call me on this cell. Phone NUMBER so. I call i talk to, this lady the Same lady i've been.
Speaker 1: Dealing with, she, goes, hey yes would you like To Introduce tom cruise to a Theater on. Thursday night he's going to be at the studio and she, was like please don't share.
Speaker 3: This anywhere no.
Speaker 1: One knows he's going to be at the studio Studio movie grill at six o'clock, or whatever and we need somebody to introduce Him and. Michael McCory, and no It's not, michael McCory That's my. Christopher, McCay CHRISTOPHER so i grew up with a Guy Named. Mike COREY so i keep struggling, with that AND so i, Was like, CHRISTOPHER McCoury i don't Even Care tom cruise and so, SO anyways i, was, like, HELL yes i would like to.
Speaker 3: Do this this would be an.
Speaker 1: Absolute blast AND so i would have to race over after, the show get to the studio, movie grill go in And Introduce. Tom cruise AND so, i, said Hey because i'm thinking it'd only be worth it to ME if i could get a selfie, with, Him RIGHT but i, also know maybe be worth it just to meet him if, you yeah you couldn't get, a selfie, but YEAH but i. Don't, know man think think about my incredible exchange With The leonardo DiCaprio that i have no, proof, of, right yeah. That's TRUE but i, was, LIKE man i was JUST will i get, a chance like take a selfie? With him they're LIKE and i, was, Like oh, they're like, of course it's he loves the sweetest, Guy ever like he'll be sincere and earnest.
Speaker 3: And genuine, You.
Speaker 1: Could, Yeah absolutely you'll have about sixty to ninety seconds with him where you're.
Speaker 3: Just alone oh.
Speaker 1: IT'S hot i, was like whoa what and, they're, like yeah talk to him about whatever, you want, take pictures whatever you want. To DO and i, was LIKE can i ask him? About THETANS can i bring someone? With Me now I'M thinking i want someone to take, a, picture RIGHT because i don't want to miss the OPPORTUNITY and u AND so i played IT like i didn't want it to be on bringing a tourist, With ME so, i SAID can i bring?
Speaker 3: MY assistant i don't have.
Speaker 1: An assistant, and then as you guys, pointed out they would, be well why wouldn't your assistant be setting?
Speaker 3: This UP but i didn't make it through it what a? Spare assistant and so none of you guys really wanted to. Do it and, MY son i wanted to. DO it i had.
Speaker 1: An, obligation yeah and you would have done it. FOR me i would have, done it BUT so I asked tc to. DO it tc is great if you, don't know talented guy, radio host but he's also a videographer and he's just so funny, and drywitted and he's also a big consumer of popular culture and he loves talking about POPULAR and i.
Speaker 3: Didn't realize He Loves, mission impossible like he loves.
Speaker 1: These movies he's giddy About Meeting tom cruise and, SO anyways i get him on the list to be my guy who's. With me there's been no communication about what the instructions were OR what i was gonna do, at all AND so TC and i just head over there to the Studio movie Girl off royal and.
Speaker 3: Seventy five we get there about an. Hour early, we're like what do you want?
Speaker 1: To Do and, I'm like, i'm, THINKING man i want to make SURE that i have good BREATH when I, Interacted tom I'm thinking i'm thinking.
Speaker 3: Breath, Mint yeah I'M thinking i don't have. WHISKEY breath i don't want.
Speaker 1: To Stink and I'm like i'm thinking about all these WHAT do, i SAY do i pitch him? An IDEA do i Tell him i'm a. Super fan and we're sitting here talking through, all this and, we're, like well why don't we just film each other having? This conversation so the studio movie girl is nice enough to let us go upstairs to the Area where i've, never seen where the projectors shine into all.
Speaker 3: The movies, Uh huh and they.
Speaker 1: Generate a ton. Of heat and you got big. MAN heat i got big, man HEAT and i hate. Being hot so sitting up there interviewing each other for the hour leading up to Me meeting.
Speaker 3: Tom and we're covered. In, sweat yeah is?
Speaker 1: There FOOTAGE and tc might be a bigger man? Than you is there footage of YOU and tc interviewing and sweating on? EACH other i don't know if he's gonna? Post IT because I, told tc, he goes what do you want to get out?
Speaker 3: Of this, I'M like, i, go, dude, NO good i go.
Speaker 1: DUDE good i, Trust you like you're, An artist you're good. At this get whatever you want and if you want to, use, It great if, you, don't DON'T like i. Trust you just it's the. Blank canvas get whatever. You want he, WAS like i, appreciate that and.
Speaker 3: Then he just did. His thing so nobody's gonna use it.
Speaker 1: Or not let's do this coming up on the, other side What did ben do with all of his sweat before He Met. Tom cruise we're gonna do that Next On the Ben And Skin show live From The Chalk taw Casino and Resort, In. Durant oklahoma, all right It's the Ben And skin show ninety seven. Point One the eagle is we think About having kat's license to revoke and now picking up. His story when we last, Left off ben was getting ready To Meet tom cruise at the Studio Movie grill royal in, seventy five and in preparation, for it him and OUR buddy tc were having an extensive role playing session where they were questioning one another if They're Interviewing, tom cruise and they were sweating profusely by. A, projector yeah we were.
Speaker 3: Both sweating and we were. Role playing we were BECAUSE because.
Speaker 1: I thought he was going to get a chance To meet TOM and i was gonna get a chance To, meet tom and so we Would Practice, I'm Tom, you're tom and it was cracking.
Speaker 3: ME up i hope he releases this video because it. Was insane, Go, ahead.
Speaker 2: Sorry how Was Your tom? Cruise accent what did?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 5: DO tom i?
Speaker 3: Bet better he, Was like i'll just give you.
Speaker 1: An example the first time we were, ROLE playing i, Was, Like tom i'm a, huge FAN and i reached out my hand to shake, his hand and he slowly reached his.
Speaker 3: Hand OUT and i just. DIED eleven i, was, like dude that's made me think he doesn't want to shake. My hand, he's like that's NOT what i was trying. To project let's.
Speaker 1: Start, over so because the thing, IS this I Love, tom cruise, you know from from The Movie losing, it to, You Know risky business to, you know there's so many. Great movies and then it's kind of like probably close to, our, age right how old?
Speaker 3: Is he like a little five?
Speaker 7: Years?
Speaker 1: Old, six yeah almost almost, a decade almost a decade. Older us but his movies have been a steady part of our lives the, whole way and they've, you know they've, been great and so it is pretty amazing that he was able to not be considered part of the. Brat pack that was huge. For HIM so i, was, like uh, you know we had talked about it on our. Show too i'm gonna get sixty to ninety seconds.
Speaker 3: With him HOW do i?
Speaker 1: Spend that AND do, i UH do i just Tell him i'm a, super FAN? Do i, you know we had kind of TALKED about, i, thought okay TC's idea was to ask him if he was naked under his Underwear And.
Speaker 3: Risky BUSINESS and i, was, like dude that's a. TERRIBLE question i know if there was underwear, under, theunderwear yeah the better question is where you neck it under? Your Underwear.
Speaker 1: And magnolia, SO anyways i, WAS like I thought skins question was the best or. His Thing where so he's got this Movie Called the Edge of tomorrow and that what, it's called and it's. The idea it's like A groundhog day and he goes through the scenario every single day and he gets to try things a million ways until he.
Speaker 3: Perfects it and so the, idea was WHAT If.
Speaker 1: I edge of tomorrowed the Meeting With tom CRUISE and i had so much ANXIETY that i go through this ninety second sequence a million times and finally found one way to turn it into another interaction and then and so the idea was to pitch this film and so we.
Speaker 3: Decided that he.
Speaker 1: TOLD me tc, told me if you Just Tell tom cruise you're a, huge fan you're gonna let, down yourself, your listeners. Your showmates if that's what you go on the air and, say tomorrow you're gonna regret.
Speaker 3: It forever so don't. Do That so, i'm like, All RIGHT so i got to try to make.
Speaker 1: A play so going, Into it I'm thinking i'm gonna pitch him this, movie idea not to try to, make it but just to try to get him. To, Laugh yeah and so we. Go downstairs i'm. BURNING up i LOOK, at tc his whole backs covered. In sweat, i'm like we were up there in, that oven you're like filming. This interview AND so i didn't get a chance to get, a, BREATH mint i didn't get a CHANCE to i change shirts. Or anything So now i'm super sweaty Waiting For tom cruise to, get There and, i'm?
Speaker 3: Like howstairs, and now.
Speaker 1: Pretty soon like the people i'd been talking to were local movie, studio people pretty soon there's some big time PEOPLE from I guess la.
Speaker 3: Or whatever they're.
Speaker 1: In town and this lady comes up to me and, she'd go are you the radio Guy and i'm, like, yeah. Yeah yeah, she, goes okay You're. Introducing tom i'm, like YEAH and i think they're gonna give me. Some instruction, they're, like great, all right he'll be. Here soon he's pulling up, right Now and, i'm like we don't have a plan, or, anything like you, got it whatever you want. To do and coming up next on the, Other side ben is gonna tell you the plan that he made up spur the moment for his magical Introduction Of. Tom cruise that's next right here on ninety seven point One. The eagle we're having a great time doing. The show we're gonna go See The black keys here At The grand theater. After that Don't forget tickets for all These great, choctaw Shows chalk tau casino and resort shows are available at ticketmaster.
Speaker 3: Dot com now here's what we're in the.
Speaker 1: Middle of ben is setting up an epic tale of being able To Introduce tom cruise to a surprised audience last night at The Studio movie Grill at royal in seventy five before a Screening Of. Mission impossible now he's taking us through the day and when we Last left ben him and HIS, buddy tc who is a videographer who was there to record. The experience they were role playing what they were gonna do when they Actually Met, tom cruise because, you know you don't know how it's, gonna go you don't know what the scene is gonna. Be like and they. Had TIME so Tc and ben went up into the projector room where it's, scorching hot and they role played how they would introduce themselves or Interact With, tom cruise and they it was time, to go and they left the projector room covered, in sweat maybe having, bad breath and confused about what was going to.
Speaker 3: HAPPEN next i had.
Speaker 1: A spritz, of Cologne some deodora and a new shirt And A tic tac waiting for me in. My, Car Smart so, I'm like i'm gonna. Sneak outside i'm gonna. Go, refresh yeah and. All good and so we get downstairs by where the theater is, gonna be where it's, gonna be and this Big time hollywood, executive lady The biggest i've seen so far was that she's the one that.
Speaker 3: Came up you're the radio guy kind of a. Large, woman, no, no no she was, just like you're the biggest.
Speaker 7: In.
Speaker 3: Stature yeah she was like you're the radio GUY and i was, like, yeah. Yeah yeah she was, like, okay.
Speaker 1: Great you're gonna do the intro and still to, this point, no, Instructions nothing and she was LIKE and i could tell everyone's starting to. Get tense, they're, like okay everyone's on. Walkie talkies the security had. RAMPED up i, was, like okay the PEOPLE from La or hollywood or whatever are. Now here and they Were like, tom's here and so we're gonna. Go EARLY and i hear him say we're gonna Cut the we're not gonna air the previews because the Idea Was tom cruise was going from one theater, to another to another, to ANOTHER and i think he had a police escort.
Speaker 3: And, all THAT and I think i saw him on the TOLLWAY when i left.
Speaker 1: The station so like OUR buddy jc From The Kid credits show got to introduce him AT the Amc At web chapel in six. Thirty, five oh, that's YEAH the imax. Is there so there's different people at different theaters all.
Speaker 3: Around town he.
Speaker 1: Shows up they what happens is the plan was they show all the previews for. A movie no one in the movie Theater Knows tom cruise is about to. Be there then they show. A spotlight they shine. A spotlight they don't turn all the house, Lights up they just put a spotlight right down in front of. The screen and somebody like a radio person or whatever would go up there, and, say hey thanks for coming, out everybody and that person Would Introduce. Tom, Cruise Increded tom cruise would, say hello thank you for coming to, the movies thank you for supporting my show or. My, movie everybody hope you. Enjoy it and, then boom he's gone to. Another one does he zip?
Speaker 3: Line? In or and the idea, was that, you know and he was.
Speaker 1: Gonna Be with, christopher McCory the writer director, of it the guy that wrote And Directed usual suspects right? Wrote, It yes oh he just, wrote, it okay so, uh anyways and so he's gonna be.
Speaker 3: With him and so in, MY mind i grew up with a Guy Named.
Speaker 1: Michael COREY so i, keep thinking like when we started Working With, jeff kavanaugh we grew up with, his uncle, Or's. Cousin MIKE so i Kept Calling Jeff Kavanaugh. Mike cavanaugh And so, I'M thinking i don't know anything about. THIS guy i just found out He Did, usual suspects which was A movie. I Loved but, I'm Like michael Corey and Michael, Oh no, Christopher McCory, Christopher McCory And so i'm thinking About how i'm going to Interact With. Tom CRUISE am i going to pitch him this, movie idea this? Silly NOTION am i going to tell him?
Speaker 3: He's great and just, You Know, CHRIS barley i remember when you Were In.
Speaker 1: Top, gun YEAH am i gonna ask him to have, a catch, you know bring, a ball a glove, and like, you know there's any number OF ways i could.
Speaker 3: Play it And then I'M also i got to execute.
Speaker 1: THE introduction I thought i would have time to think, it OUT but TC and i spent so much time in, that oven and by the time he got, DOWN there i was covered. In sweat, you know his whole shirt was outlined. In Sweat and, i'm like and, they're, like great you're the. Radio guy, All right we're get ready to.
Speaker 3: Do it, tom's Here and, i'm like they're gonna we're gonna skip the previews at.
Speaker 1: This theater to get him back. On TIME and i, was like, OH no, I Can't like. I'm stuck i'm. Standing there it's. Gonna happen and then think about, this too is like we've had because of, the job we've been around some, famous people but we were talking about. This earlier this is no ordinary. Famous person this is probably one of the five or six most famous actors on.
Speaker 3: The planet so the only instruction.
Speaker 1: They gave me is when you get down there and You Introduce tom Cruise and, christopher McCrory when you, introduce him just kind of get out of.
Speaker 3: The Way and, i'm, like.
Speaker 1: Okay do you want to me like go over to. That corner could you get like further back in, that corner like like could you actually? Just Disappear and i've Got Like homer simpson in. The bush they're. Like EXACTLY so I, TELL tc tc is. My videographer he's just gonna be. WITH me tc is Gonna cause i'm gonna we're outside the, movie theater just a normal movie theater and this is Studio movie Grill at royal and. Seventy five i'm gonna walk down the aisle to go to the front of the theater with. A microphone the spotlight's gonna, come on thanks for being. Here everybody i'm Gonna Introduce tom Cruise and, christopher McCory and then they're gonna, walk down take the mics, from Me and i'm supposed. To DISAPPEAR so I tell tc this is what they. Told me i'm gonna introduce him and then. We disappear we can kind of just jump into that that kind of exit tunnel, right, There YEA and, tc, goes well are you sure.
Speaker 3: They want us?
Speaker 1: To hide, he goes don't you think that's gonna look weird if? We're hiding like, that's, LIKE yeah i just come over here and film from, the front. You know, i'm, like, okay yeah that.
Speaker 3: Makes sense. So SMART so tc is like, my videographer? Who's there but they got Big time hollywood people there to, film it take pictures.
Speaker 1: And whatever and so we're in the back of the theater about to go in and uh And so, i'm like, oh god. Oh god And Then tom cruise. Gets there they whisk him in from the back and you've seen. The video i'll release the video acc filmed. At all, but dude he like, levitates in he just. Walks in, It's, like beyonce, you know the fan blowing his. Hair back he was just all of, a sudden and.
Speaker 3: You guys see.
Speaker 1: The video they bring him, to me and then it's my job to just communicate, everything now and no one's given me. A plan i saw a picture or the picture that and you, posted it but it literally it just looks like two guys having a.
Speaker 3: Serious, discussion yeah it's like you're telling him what. To, do, yeah. Yeah YEAH so i tell him.
Speaker 1: You're directing, they, go hey This Is ben rogers from. Morning radio that's what.
Speaker 3: They said didn't say the radio station because it was a LADY that i hadn't. Dealt with you had some big exem and, he, goes, okay great you're on.
Speaker 1: The.
Speaker 3: Radio awesome, he goes you're gonna douce thanks for introducing me, or WHATEVER and, i go, all right here's.
Speaker 1: My plan AND so i pitched him the Idea of i'm gonna go. Up THERE when i get on, The microphone i'm gonna tell the audience thank you for.
Speaker 3: Being Here And tom.
Speaker 1: Cruise re recorded a video to play across Theaters across america thanking people for coming to. The movies but we're having, technical issues so we can't play, The video but how about we Bring Out tom cruise. IN person i want to know when did you no That? Was god did you come up with THIS with tc or on? Your own or when? Did this when did this idea get hatched in your? Bin head so, it's good it's.
Speaker 3: Really. GOOD great i don't.
Speaker 1: Remember, ANYTHING wow i was, Blacked OUT like i don't remember how. ANYTHING went i don't remember how. ANYTHING went i just at some point. IT happened i pitched him, the IDEA and i was overly comfortable. With him if you see in, THE video i like tap him on the chest with the back of, my, hand like, all right.
Speaker 3: Did you Tell what you've been on radio for at least?
Speaker 1: Ten, Years listen, scout dude his his, his attitude, his attitude his essence, was sincere, in, authentic, loving. Kind caring it was like he knew this has had to be a stressful moment.
Speaker 3: For me he, was like whatever you want to do is.
Speaker 1: FIND listen i love that that's what you're projecting. On HIM but i got a theory in, any situation no matter what, it is if you know you only have to deal with it for, five minutes.
Speaker 3: You're, good yeah you Know what. I'm saying you Know what i'm saying.
Speaker 6: For.
Speaker 3: Five years if you know there's a, heart out. You're good?
Speaker 1: All right coming, Up next ben is going to talk about the moment when he was eye to Eye With. Tom cruise he's going to talk about how it, went down and he's gonna tell us the magical Line That tom cruise delivered that is now the theme of the.
Speaker 3: Entire year.
Speaker 1: That's old next on ninety seven Point One. The eagle, all right It's the Ben And, skin show ninety se Point One. The eagle we are wrapping up out here At The choctaw Casino and.
Speaker 3: Resort, In.
Speaker 1: Durant oklahoma you got time to get. Out here we're gonna go See The black key tonight At The. Grand theater all these shows are available. Ticket masks we're having a.
Speaker 3: Great.
Speaker 1: Time now ben has been taking us through his incredible Encounter With. Tom cruise it happened last night at the Studio Movie grill royal in. Seventy five he was staked with the task Of Introducing tom cruise to the people in.
Speaker 3: The theater they had no idea it was going.
Speaker 1: To happen an unsuspecting crowd ready To See mission. Impossible Eight Suddenly tom cruise and the director. Walk In so ben hatched. A plan he had a whole way that he was.
Speaker 3: Gonna roll and when we.
Speaker 1: Last, Left, off ben you Are Looking tom cruise dead in his eye and you're getting ready to tell him. The, Plan YEAH and i tell him, the plan and he couldn't have been more nice. Or gracious he, was, like yeah he's like he locked eyes like with anyone he. Interacted with it, was authentic he, was present it was. Incredibly genuine i've never been around a superstar.
Speaker 3: Like that like It was. Dirk. Esque yeah like he was humble.
Speaker 1: And sincere he's aware of the magnitude of his personality and, his stardom but he wanted to connect.
Speaker 3: With people he was sincerely looking. To connect And so.
Speaker 1: I'm pitching him this Idea and, i'm, nervous going oh, My god I'm Pitching tom cruise, An idea and the response just made me feel absolutely whatever you want, To do i'm that sounds like a. GREAT idea i don't even know what. Was, Communicated yeah i'm like. BLACKING out i don't even know. What's HAPPENING so i start walking down. The path, he's, like great let's go with. This idea so we're skipping. The PREVIEWS so i walked straight down, the aisle get in the front of the theater the Studio Movie girl royal and, seventy five really, small theater, and dude part of it is those are, reserve seats and so nobody has to be early at. That movie they already have their. Seat reserve so some people went to see that movie and weren't there yet.
Speaker 2: Because they were waiting for.
Speaker 3: The, preview yeah and so They Missed tom cruise being at. Their theater.
Speaker 1: AND so i walk in, and uh, YOU know i grabbed the mic and doing, my Thing and, i'm like in the DRY rehearsal i DID, WITH tc I said, michael McCory not.
Speaker 3: Christopher McCrory so i got the. Name wrong but so.
Speaker 2: Can You Say sam cruise instead of, Telling.
Speaker 3: Yes Yeah so, i'm like somebody did say did you mean To Say? Tim CRUISE and i, WAS like i don't even know ABOUT what. I said i. WHACKED out i don't know.
Speaker 1: What happened SO so i do, the introduction, YOU know i get the, crowd hype AND then i found out later THAT as tc was. TRYING to i found out later that one of the security guys, was like who the f? Is this who is this guy trying to film THIS? In tc and so they START giving tc a lot. Of grief and, so Basically when i'm walking down the aisle to Go Introduce tom CRUISE of tc is stuck on the Outside Of tom Cruise and.
Speaker 3: Christopher McCory so he's behind them and it's, go time and his whole plan is to.
Speaker 1: Follow me and so BASICALLY when i start walking down, that aisle he's got somebody trying to kick him out of the theater and he has to kind Of Push tom cruise out of the way to.
Speaker 3: Follow me. That's awesome so what did?
Speaker 1: He say?
Speaker 3: Excuse me the imagery.
Speaker 1: IS beautiful i talked to him this morning on the way up here and he was talking and He said ben did an. Incredible job he had rave Reviews for ben and he was so excited to be a part. Of it but he was talking about like at the last and it was literally the. Last minute it Was while ben was Talking To tom cruise and he's, filming it suddenly there's a, guy, going wait who?
Speaker 3: Are you and, he said and so we're all FRIENDS.
Speaker 1: WITH tc Kt And christina van him a, long TIME but i would describe TC's temperament and pacing is methodical, at best like there's no sense of URGENCY with tc. At all and as he's, explaining this, he, GOES yeah i had to quickly explain to this guy that the WHOLE reason i was here was To.
Speaker 3: Film ben in.
Speaker 1: That Moment and, i'm thinking you did, that quickly and it's just, all happening and it's that rush in that moment where edge go time and so you're walking off and, he's like this is the Whole reason.
Speaker 3: I'M here i can't. Miss this so.
Speaker 1: HE said i finally convinced that guy AND realized i had to Get Through tom Cruise and, christopher McCrory and so, he.
Speaker 3: Said, excuse me and. Pushed through he's so good he had to push. Through them and once, you, guys oh go and watch.
Speaker 1: The video he Did get ben walking down, the tunnel but he had, to HURRY and, i, go man it is ironic that you had your own. Mission, impossible yes at the Screening of, mission impossible to actually put this thing on. Shove right so Just Before tom cruise, GOT there i had used this restroom right outside. The theater then they put up an out of order or not in use sign on the bathroom and so it was not, in use and somebody, was like why did they?
Speaker 3: Do that and, they're like In case tom needs to use. The restroom, SO anyways i. GO down I.
Speaker 1: Introduced tom, i'm blackout don't even KNOW what. I said but when he comes down to take the microphone from, me again he connects. With me he shakes, my hand looks, me dead. My eyes he could have just been give me the, micy idiot let me talk. To everyone he stopped and took time to like connect with, me again like, thank you like sincerely thanked me for like it.
Speaker 3: Was amazing, so anyways you GUYS saw I guess i. Gave him we're. NUMBER one i don't even KNOW what.
Speaker 7: I did.
Speaker 1: Is all sitting there after you've, done it they're they're, all cheering but when you're all walking up the aisle, and leaving there's no.
Speaker 3: Standing ovation they don't know what. HIT him i.
Speaker 1: Hit Him so ben Is Trailing tom cruise, and McCrory and ben holds up a number.
Speaker 3: One sign he just won. The title it looks like he's walking down the tunnel back to the locker room. After, SECURITY yeah i don't. EVEN know i don't know who, does that and So so i've. Seen this we're.
Speaker 1: Number one, so anyway we all get out of the hallway and, we're, like wow that. Really happened, I'M like I Guess tom cruise. Is gone but there's still so many security people and, they're, like no he's using the rest and, be, like. Oh okay so the movie starts, in there so no one's following. Him out so it's kind of, dead outside but there are, you know maybe twelve fifteen people just kind of standing around and how many have?
Speaker 3: Walkie talkies a lot.
Speaker 1: Of, Them yeah and so he's using the restroom and he when he comes out of, the restroom he's got a race to get to his. Next spot he kind of, walks out he's assuming it's going to, be empty and he sees there's like twelve to fifteen, people there and so he stops and he's like graciously, smiles like, oh gosh you guys. Are, here okay thanks a lot for, being, here everybody and he. Thanked everyone and then if all, THOSE people I think i was the only one he knew that he had a connection with because we had just worked together on, a Project The. Introduction project so he looks back and he tells, everybody there, he points and, he says have a.
Speaker 3: Great, summer now when, he.
Speaker 1: Pointed if, his point if it was, a bullet it wouldn't have. Hit me if from his fingertip it wouldn't have. Hit me it might have been to the, whole crowd have a. Great summer but if it was a foot all that, HE threw i would have been the only one who could have.
Speaker 3: Caught, IT now i wouldn't have hit me in. THE chest i would have had to kind of hold my arms out and.
Speaker 1: Catch it it wasn't a, direct Line but i'm pretty sure he was telling me personally to have a.
Speaker 3: Great SUMMER can i, give you guys TC's version.
Speaker 1: Of, that okay it's exactly has been described up to the Part That tom cruise. Turns around he then turns around to the entire crowd and says, to everybody have a.
Speaker 3: Great summer let's go. Get it that's wonderful. And INDIBLE can i think you?
Speaker 6: Have?
Speaker 1: It yeah yeh see if you can play because because that is Like what i'm gonna say to everyone for the next, three months have a.
Speaker 3: Great summer let's go get it. All right that is my. NEW slogan i have some of This, you yes. YOU have i think a lot. Of it so let's just go over to.
Speaker 7: The.
Speaker 3: SKY sure i was gonna.
Speaker 1: Say that we're gonna play video confers playing as far and now we had a, Technical issue so why don't we just bring the group whatever.
Speaker 2: YOU want i appreciate, You.
Speaker 3: Guys okay. POSE it i appreciate.
Speaker 1: You guys that That Is ben rogers ten years being In the cowboys. Locker, room yeah that is a lock It is That Is ben rogers' locker. Room voice are you quietly telling him?
Speaker 7: The?
Speaker 1: Bit, YEAH now i Will say ben is justified because there's people that don't Know.
Speaker 3: THAT tom, i mean his motives.
Speaker 1: Are RIGHT but I when i, saw that immediately thought That Is ben rogers'.
Speaker 3: Locker room because we're at the entrance of. The, THEATER yeah i guy's a Little, Bit, hello hello how's everybody doing?
Speaker 4: OUT There.
Speaker 3: I ben rogers From the Ben And, skian show huge. Radio celebrity mustry he recognized me visiting, here, First right.
Speaker 9: As happens, at times we were going to roll the Video With tom cruise sitting a message everyone who's seeing it the. Movie tonight we're having technical issues and we can playing. The VIDEO so, i thought since we can't, play video why don't we.
Speaker 3: Bring him out here. In, Person, damn.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's great. That's awesome it's so perfectly. Set UP so i think this is the. Part too there's so, of CHEERING which i think this is where we getting to have a. Great, summer, Okay, laughing, okay sorry.
Speaker 3: Hold them, all right enjoy, the movie hold?
Speaker 2: On time.
Speaker 4: Will?
Speaker 3: All right joy.
Speaker 2: The, movie.
Speaker 3: Okay stop it just so, you know you gotta go watch. The video ben is Locking Behind tom cruise holding up a number, one, finger saying, all right enjoy. The movie. IT'S awesome i. Saw it enjoy.
Speaker 7: The movie.
Speaker 3: They didn't even know what, they, were, Like what let's go, get them, he says let's go, Get them let's go, get him have a. Great summer let's go. Get, Him Yeah and i'm pretty sure he's pointing at me or very. Nearby me it's, very no it's. Very much it's a game that's. Happening today let's go in the show. With that every Day is i'm ending EVERY conversation i have for the next three months with have a.
Speaker 1: Great summer let's go. Get, him, Man dude i'm so happy.
Speaker 2: For you it's. Really cool if you could, have.
Speaker 1: Honestly THIS is i bet if he could have picked anyone in the world to do that for it would Have Been tom cruise.
Speaker 3: Either hurt Him Or. Sophia.
Speaker 1: Ergatta Yeah, if texas if you haven't been to pin you down and tell you. This story at B f D, on sunday still get. Your, tickets yes we'll be out a seconds pavilion All day sundays and walked.
Speaker 3: Up, everybody yeah, Walk up we're gonna.
Speaker 1: Be AVAILABLE but i can tell, you man the reserve seating there are very, few left very. Very few so if you want reserve seating in, the front go get them, right now go, Get them go. Get them let's have a, great, Summer everybody let's go. Get them that's gonna do it. For us i'll never forget the TIME that kt was here with Us at chalkdaw and we enjoyed. His presence we're gonna go See The black keys and have dinner at eighteen. THIRTY two i hope everyone has a, great weekend and we will see you At Chalk taw Casino.
Speaker 3: And resort. I'm sorry we'll see YOU at Bfd. On sunday let's.
Speaker 1: Do that christina is gonna stick around and play music next right here On the eagle