Speaker 1: Ben and Skin Show ninety seven point one The eagle Man. We got tickets for ice nine kills at the Toyota Pavilion. We give it away using that iHeart app, which is free if you haven't downloaded it yet.
Speaker 2: What are you waiting for?
Speaker 1: You get to stream the shows, you get to download podcasts, all the iHeart stuff.
Speaker 2: It's all right there.
Speaker 1: Got what a great entertainment app. And to have a talkback feature if you use that and leave your name, your phone number, your email address, and the third person that can answer this question. Earlier in the show, Christina was talking about a famous rock star she had a dream about on Monday. Who was that rock star? She told us in the first segment. If you were listening, you know, and you're the third person, name, email address, phone number, you're gonna win those tickets. But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 2: And it's time to do into theberg. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I've got three clips of audio to play that happened on this day in the past.
Speaker 2: Two of them.
Speaker 3: Little Jeff skin Wade ellis first to discuss this.
Speaker 1: This is a.
Speaker 3: Local uh local news reporter weatherman did something and he uh hell something his throat and then he admitted what it was after.
Speaker 4: On a cloudy start, bought there when I know it's gonna happen. I ate the cobbler. I was feeling it. I was trying to hold it in, and that just happened on TV.
Speaker 2: When you burf, you don't have to say what you have? Cobbler?
Speaker 5: Why was he saying that?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 3: There, they probably tasted out, thousands of people out there watching you. Probably you don't have to say what you had. Maybe did someone force him to try something? A coworker brought in a cobbler, or they did a cooking segment with somebody.
Speaker 2: Uh funny, Hey.
Speaker 4: A cloudy start, bought there when I know it's gonna happen. I ate the cobbler. I was feeling it. I was trying to hold it in, and that just happened on TV.
Speaker 2: It's like that.
Speaker 3: What he did after, it's funnier than the actual burp. It's certainly not that big of a deal. It's a little burp.
Speaker 4: On a cloudy start. Bought there when I know it's gonna happen. I hate the cobbler.
Speaker 2: That's a local guy. Nah, it's a wild bag. You know it was a local to someone who lives near him. Is that is that like a side?
Speaker 1: Is that probably the eighty fifth Market?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: It's a long time ago, and it's labeled in my hard drive as local newsman burps is actually a period in the weather Man. He sounds very young speaking of other burping though. Just go to Jeff Skinway. That's twenty seventeen written on it, so maybe twenty.
Speaker 1: Maybe all sound very young, twenty eighteen talking about Lonzo Ball at the next level, like he has some reference point and he's like, oh no, he's going to be a good pro. I'm just saying he's got a target on you know, the way he's analyzing.
Speaker 2: That's great, that's great. That is really good stuff. Guys, I've been eating a lot of.
Speaker 1: I think I've burped in the middle of that shippy.
Speaker 2: Can you dump that?
Speaker 5: Go the I am.
Speaker 1: So sorry, hold on, I think I'm done.
Speaker 6: You can hear in the beginning of it he's fighting it off life walking the tightrope.
Speaker 2: Let me hear the beginning. Dude, whatever piece of meat you had in your mouth was swimming up? Was that at a Barbecue's galore?
Speaker 1: So much meat and meat we would we would finish up like a stack of ribs, and then he would sit down a stack of surloin like, oh.
Speaker 3: I can't believe that now, man, I love going there, but why don't always have heartburn talking about Lonzo Ball at the next level?
Speaker 1: Like he has some reference point and he's like, oh no, he's going to be a good pro. I'm just saying he's got to target on you know the way he's analyzing. That's great, that's great.
Speaker 2: That is terrible, it's kind of weak. Got to target on you know the way he's a you know what, I think.
Speaker 1: It's really strange where the sound of the actual burb happens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sentence, it's a weird place and inhale burp.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just saying he's got to target on you know the way he's at Wise, that's great, that's great.
Speaker 2: That is I could ride it out though.
Speaker 1: All right, Okay, wait a minute, So is this wayback machine is usually pretty close to the time when it happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so okay, we're probably doing you and be a free agency talk probably something like that. Badass. Uh, this is just a live spot situation.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: I think we you were doing an endorsement rate for probably Balconi's whiskey back.
Speaker 2: In the Yeah.
Speaker 1: About the goodness that is Balcona is distilling now They know in Scotland because it won a blind taint taste test out there when it when the Texas single ball made its way there, and boy was there was there a thing there when that happened. You know what I'm saying, Tank test a blind blind man when you have to put blindfolds on people and you line up all those tanks and they got to figure out who that was.
Speaker 3: Like when Eric Andre blindfolded Polyda.
Speaker 2: Guess that celebrity just now blind? That is not an event, y'all should have it all in town.
Speaker 1: I think we're having something similar to that on Friday here.
Speaker 5: We've been.
Speaker 6: Like the guess the Celeverty thing based on being blindfolded and setting different sausages against.
Speaker 2: No clue what was.
Speaker 1: Coming About the goodness that is balcone is distilling now they know in Scotland because it won a blind taint taste test out there when it uh when the Texas single mall made its way there, and boy was there was there a thing there when that happened.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Happens so good? All right, There you have it. The Wayback Machine delivers once again. Coming up next, don't miss it. Uh, what are the odds that the MAVs will win the title next season according to Vegas? And would you go to an actual Jurassic Park? All that's coming your way next on the Eagle